Obviar

Bienvenido a los foros de Huesario.es
Para poder participar activamente Regístrate (gratuitamente, por supuesto) en ESTE ENLACE

No olvides echarle un vistazo a las Normas antes de hacer uso de los foros.

Fotos de Chloe Sullivan/Allison Mack

Foro dedicado a Allison mack que interpreta a Chloe.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Re: Fotos de Chloe Sullivan/Allison Mack

Notapor Shelby » Mar May 23, 2017 5:06 pm

- Allison Mack anuncia su nueva página web oficial (22-05-17):

Imagen

http://www.allisonmack.com/
Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!
Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Notapor Shelby » Vie May 26, 2017 3:32 pm

- Allison Mack gana un Emmy junto al equipo de la serie animada "Lost in Oz" (23-05-17):

Imagen

(@allisonmack: My first Emmy! So grateful for Mark Warshaw for this amazing opportunity! #Acting #AllisonMack #Emmy #Emmys #LostinOz #theater)
Imagen Imagen
Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Notapor Shelby » Sab Jun 03, 2017 3:06 pm

- Nueva candid de Allison con una amiga en CA (02-06-17):

Imagen

(@allisonmack729: "She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.” -#ToniMorrison #Beloved #Friendship #Jness #Love #SisterFriends #AllisonMack)
Imagen Imagen
Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Notapor Shelby » Vie Jun 23, 2017 5:55 pm

- Nuevas candids de Allison Mack en N.Y. y CA (13-26 junio 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: 'So look at the failures, lean into them and find the lesson deep within the pain.'
@allisonmack729: Caught in the rain agin. Nothing to lose. #fullacceptance #washingclean
@allisonmack729: #foreverfriends #soulsisters #lovevsfear #chosenfamily #waltwhitman
@alisonmack729: 'Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip'. -Will Rogers #allisonmack #nourishment #reflectionsofme
@allisonmack729: City days.... early morning trains to make the most of our adventure. #daytrippin #soulsisters #nycsummerlove
@allisonmack729: Saw Present Laughter. Blown away by the effects of silliness and laughter. A perfect show to end an ideal day in the city with friends. #nycsummerlove #soulsisters #loveoverfear #bellylaughs
@allisonmack729: "The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature." Antoine Francois Prévost d'Exiles... Love you Pops. #allisonmack #nourishment #soulfood #fatherdaughter #flowers #cali #homesweethome)

Vid: AQUÍ
Imagen Imagen
Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Notapor Shelby » Sab Jul 08, 2017 12:00 pm

- Nuevas candids de Allison en N.Y. y Connecticut (07-18 Julio 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: 'Laughter is the melody of dignity.....' .....the soundtrack of a good life... #bellylaughs #chosenfamily #summerinthecity #summerlove
@allisonmack729: An outing at Hudson Valley Hsakespeqre Festival. Beautiful friends. Inspiring art. Gorgeous backdrop. #goodtimes #nourishment #summerlove
@allisonmack: 729It's raining sunbeams!! A trip to the SUPERBLOOM in the outskirts of the high desert. Reminiscing on a gorgeous day. Missing you @seandugan..... #nostaligia #soulfood #nourishment
@allisonmack729: First day of school at the O'Neill Theatre Center. Super excited about my new digs.... And the play is pretty rad as well. #lovemycreativelife #soulfood #nourishment
@allisonmack729: Sunset at the O'Neill BBQ. Watermelon, sun flares and good art. Perfection. #soul food #nourishment #theatre #summernights
@allisonmack729: "Farming is a profession of hope." #brianbrett ... hope + hard work + strategy + commitment... I had an awesome and humbling day visiting @farmgirlfarm.... thank you for the warm welcome and cold greens.... beautiful #nourishment #soulfood #inspiration)
Imagen Imagen
Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Anterior

Volver a Índice general

Volver a Chloe Sullivan (Allison mack)