Fotos de Chloe Sullivan/Allison Mack

Foro dedicado a Allison mack que interpreta a Chloe.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: Fotos de Chloe Sullivan/Allison Mack

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Allison Mack anuncia su nueva página web oficial (22-05-17):

Imagen

http://www.allisonmack.com/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Allison Mack gana un Emmy junto al equipo de la serie animada "Lost in Oz" (23-05-17):

Imagen

(@allisonmack: My first Emmy! So grateful for Mark Warshaw for this amazing opportunity! #Acting #AllisonMack #Emmy #Emmys #LostinOz #theater)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva candid de Allison con una amiga en CA (02-06-17):

Imagen

(@allisonmack729: "She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It's good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.” -#ToniMorrison #Beloved #Friendship #Jness #Love #SisterFriends #AllisonMack)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Allison Mack en N.Y. y CA (13-26 junio 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: 'So look at the failures, lean into them and find the lesson deep within the pain.'
@allisonmack729: Caught in the rain agin. Nothing to lose. #fullacceptance #washingclean
@allisonmack729: #foreverfriends #soulsisters #lovevsfear #chosenfamily #waltwhitman
@alisonmack729: 'Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip'. -Will Rogers #allisonmack #nourishment #reflectionsofme
@allisonmack729: City days.... early morning trains to make the most of our adventure. #daytrippin #soulsisters #nycsummerlove
@allisonmack729: Saw Present Laughter. Blown away by the effects of silliness and laughter. A perfect show to end an ideal day in the city with friends. #nycsummerlove #soulsisters #loveoverfear #bellylaughs
@allisonmack729: "The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature." Antoine Francois Prévost d'Exiles... Love you Pops. #allisonmack #nourishment #soulfood #fatherdaughter #flowers #cali #homesweethome)

Vid: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Allison en N.Y. y Connecticut (07-18 Julio 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: 'Laughter is the melody of dignity.....' .....the soundtrack of a good life... #bellylaughs #chosenfamily #summerinthecity #summerlove
@allisonmack729: An outing at Hudson Valley Hsakespeqre Festival. Beautiful friends. Inspiring art. Gorgeous backdrop. #goodtimes #nourishment #summerlove
@allisonmack: 729It's raining sunbeams!! A trip to the SUPERBLOOM in the outskirts of the high desert. Reminiscing on a gorgeous day. Missing you @seandugan..... #nostaligia #soulfood #nourishment
@allisonmack729: First day of school at the O'Neill Theatre Center. Super excited about my new digs.... And the play is pretty rad as well. #lovemycreativelife #soulfood #nourishment
@allisonmack729: Sunset at the O'Neill BBQ. Watermelon, sun flares and good art. Perfection. #soul food #nourishment #theatre #summernights
@allisonmack729: "Farming is a profession of hope." #brianbrett ... hope + hard work + strategy + commitment... I had an awesome and humbling day visiting @farmgirlfarm.... thank you for the warm welcome and cold greens.... beautiful #nourishment #soulfood #inspiration)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Allison por su cumpleaños en Tampa, CA (29-31 Julio 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: Thanks @nickiclyne ... you're MY favourite constellation xoxox
@nickiclyne: pretty sure this is the poster for 'my so-called life the new class'
@allisonmack729: End of the day!! Heading to a birthday celebration at the theatre.... I love my freind.... #bellylaughs #nourishment #soulfood #lovintampa
@allisonmack729: Here I came to the very edge
@allisonmack729: Almost home.... slightly fried post Tampa Bay Comic Con.... it was so fun... But nothing beats home.... #homesweethome #travelbuddies #tampabaycomiccon)

Video candid: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Allison Mack en la "Tampa Bay Comic Con", CA (29-30 Julio 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(Tratchetrashellhanks to @CraigDamon3, @fjhphoto, @Minionlover0, @PhillipVanwink3, @michaeljonphoto, padfoot217, paulzebraski, ratchetrashell, shayerathal)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Allison Mack en la premiere de su película animada "Lost in Oz" en L.A. (01-08-17):

Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack: Fun with my favourite dates at the Lost in Oz premiere... who doesn't love a good cartoon, pop corn and raisnettes @amazonkids #lostinoz #familyfun #lovemynephews
@allisonmack: The new Oz family... this is what we look like in real life! #cartoonsforreals #lostinoz #amazonkids)

Podéis encontrar varias entrevistas de la actriz sobre la serie animada: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Allison con amigas en CA (06-07 Agosto 2017):

Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: "Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear." #johnlennon #nourishment #soulfood #sundaydays #hammocks #friendship #love
@allisonmack729: Sportn' the swag from Lost in Oz! Check it out... I'm proud.... xoox @amazonkids #lostinoz #happywiththework #cartoons)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Allison en CA (16-23 Agosto 2017):

Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: "An optimist is a man who plants two acorns and buys a hammock." #JeandeLattre deTassigny... I've learned how to enjoy lying in a hammock. Sitting and being with me. Enjoying the sun and hearing the wind... it is enough.... #peace #nourishment #soulfood #summerlove
@allisonmack729: Coffee shop stop on a short road trip north. I got good ingredients in my life... for sure. #nourishment #soulfood #inspiration #friendship)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva candid de Allison en N.Y. (31-08-17):

Imagen

(@allisonmack729: Accidental morning selfie.....)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Allison durante su viaje a Egipto & UK (12-14 Sept 2017):

Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack719: "Every optimist moves along with progress and hastens it, while every
pessimist would keep the world at a standstill. The consequence of
pessimism in the life of a nation is the same as in the life of the individual.
Pessimism kills the instinct that urges men to struggle against poverty,
ignorance and crime, and dries up all the fountains of joy in the world." #Helen Keller #nourishment #soulfood #inspiration #friendship #peace
@allisonmack729: Good theatre, beautiful days and the best of friends.... what an absolutely ideal day.... #theglobetheatre #shakespearegeek #luckiestwomanalive #transatlanticjaunt #nourishment #soulfood #inspiration #friendshi)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Allison Mack at the "Paris Manga 2017" (30 Sept-01 Oct 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:

(thanks to @allisonmack729, @aureliabaranes, @Marcel_tactac, @Sirine_A, @aaaeezze, @Alizee1602, @AmRechard, @anfoucab, @chris_weyer_wolverine_do, @cleophee59, @ectodam, @fournierjohnana, @FunnySeng _, @gaeaguildenoob, @HolodilineVania, @ibars3, @jerdef82, @Jessi4Marilyn, @kalxivprod, @lapetiteindochinoise, @LNdoll, @Marcel_tactac, @mathou1992, @Mike74750081, @mxlleeblanche, @ohmyolicity, @pamelarose93, @philippe_cardona, @princedianthony, @romain9g, @siobhan_martiin, @snipsi93, @VegaUrei, @jmni.oso, @LNdoll, @ParisManga, @RosterCon, @sgahypno, @tsetse72, @vegeji)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Allison junto a su madre durante su viaje a Paris (22-10-17):

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@allisonmack729: This is Sophie. She was our guide in Paris. Her passion for the city and love of art was totally captivating and contageous. If you get a chance, reserve time with her while you are there. You wont be disappointed. Check out meet-thelocals.com
@allisonmack729: Love in every language. Mama. I miss you and our time in Paris already. Cant wait to do it again.... #nourishment #Soulfood #travelbuddies #revisitingmemories
@allisonmack729: It was the trip of a lifetime.... I couldnt have asked for a better travel buddy....)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Allison Mack en la "Budokan Con 2017" en Guayaquil, Ecuador (21-22 Oct 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:

(thanks to @allisonmack729, @BudokanEC, @christianzu_, @denkschuldt, @diana_chazy, @greys_slon, @impersecuto, @ironkick.ok, @jacintaavr, @jhonpinotigreros, @mauricioaltamiranocorre, @yosoyelrafax, @kerlytx, @gengabtieyan, @sixtocastro_1993, @wit_design_)

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Chloe Sullivan (Allison mack)”