Foro dedicado a Erica Durance que interpreta a Lois Lane

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "SAVING HOPE"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S5 de "Saving Hope" (25 Julio - 07 Oct del 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@noelcarbs: First shot of the day. First day of the ep. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: Second shot of the day. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: First shot of Ep510 Day 2. A little light fare for ED first thing in the morning. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: Everyone's in this scene. Including ppl I can't take pics of because surprise. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: Second last scene of the day. #SavingHope #sheshandlingit
@KatrinaSaville: O.R. day. @dejanloyola and @HuseM surgerizing. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: 2nd last shot of the day. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: Alex be trippin'. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs:This exchange is NOT going well for Maggie. #SavingHope #footinmouth
@MichaelShanks: Brilliant night for a #SavingHope camping scene. Season 5 more than halfway done
@therealhuse: Shahir selfie! #SavingHope #NightShoot
@BenjaminAyres: Behind the scenes #SavingHope with @ItsMeKimShaw @noldenmichelle and @HuseM
@MichaelShanks: It's @HuseM pulling double duty on the camera car rig #SavingHope #charlie#shahir #roadtrip !!
@ItsMeKimShaw: Lady day! #SavingHope
@ItsMeKimShaw: Typical #SavingHope table read. Jk it's someone's last episode
@preston.cynthia: Another day at the office #savinghope #setlife with #kevinbundy, #ericadurance & #michaelshanks
@marcomendicino: Who's got talent @SavingHopeTV does! On set w @ericadurancetv @MichaelShanks @noldenmichelle & cast.cc @melaniejoly
@HuseM: There's been a slight wardrobe change. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: Fuller house. #SavingHope)

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Erica Durance revela 5 razones por las qie tenéis que ver el drama médico, S4 (tv.bt):
Erica Durance revela 5 razones por las qie tenéis que ver el drama médico
Frances Taylor 27 Sept 2016, 13:01 BST

If you haven’t caught Saving Hope yet, where have you been?

The hit Canadian medical drama is currently in the middle of its fourth season, and is winning rave reviews from viewers and critics alike.

The quirky drama follows Dr Alex Reid (Erica Durance) whose fiancé Charlie (Michael Shanks) came out of a coma to discover that he could see the spirits of dead patients. It hasn’t been easy for the couple, but after three seasons and a rocky ride, it looks like they might finally be finding happiness together.

Here, Erica gives BT TV five reasons why you have to watch Saving Hope…

1. It’s easy to relate to Dr Alex Reid

At the start of season four, we see Alex going back to work from maternity leave after giving birth to her and Charlie’s baby.

“It’s funny, I was drawing parallels with my own life,” says Erica, who’s a mum of two. “What I love about the show is they don’t make out like it’s an easy thing to do – to juggle both worlds.

“Alex goes through experiences of wanting to be home, feeling guilty, missing really important things in her son’s life, and then also desperately wanting to prove herself and her abilities back at work.

“She’s lost a little bit of the edge that she would have had so I like to think it’s relatable to women out there – the choices that we make and how we always have to try to find a balance. It’s not this perfect picture, you know?”

2. The show’s come a long way since season one

“Oh gosh,” exclaims Erica. “I think it’s been quite a journey. There’s been a lot of tumult and tragedy – not only with becoming a mother for the first time, but dealing with all of the intensity of the relationship with Charlie.

“It’s really about this journey about this woman becoming more confident about who she is and knowing what she wants out of life.

“In the first series, you see her starting out with hope and being idealistic. Everything’s going great in her career and her love life, and then she realises that life can knock you down but you just have to pick yourself back up again. So she’s light years beyond what she was in that first season.”

3. You may well pick up some medical knowledge

Asked whether she’d learnt any medical bits and pieces while working on the show, Erica says there are “definitely some things”.

“And they do such lovely work with all the prosthetics,” she adds. “A lot of doctors [who give advice to the show] come in and go ‘Oh my God, this is exactly like the real thing’. So for me I found it pretty fascinating.

“Some of the other actors are a lot more squeamish than I am! I used to be able to tease Julia Taylor Ross [who plays Dr Maggie Lin] quite a bit and get her giggling with things that I shouldn’t be doing in surgery! We spend a lot of hours in that room so we go a little nuts…”

4. Saving Hope says plenty about love and loss

The end of season three saw the demise of Joel – Alex’s lover who had been trying to steal her from Charlie. In an explosive finale, Joel was killed off.

“It’s something that she carries with her and it’s one more thing that she has to deal with; the loss of that very important relationship to her and that inability to say goodbye?

“How do you make your life attribute to the people that you’ve loved in your life? And maybe things didn’t work out the way you wanted to, and you didn’t have closure, but you somehow have to keep going and kind of live the best life that you can.

“Each season we are working to bring a little bit more of the spirit world and how it affects Charlie and Alex, and how it can divide their relationship.”

5. There might not be much more Saving Hope left

Erica reveals that they are about to finish filming the fifth season. “I know that people will be engaged, excited and certainly have opinions and passions about it,” explains Erica.

“Whether they’ll like it or not it’s definitely going to tell the story we want to tell, so I’m looking forward to getting season five out.”
However, she’s coy on whether we’ll be seeing a sixth any time soon…

“They say never say never, but I say probably not as of yet. But I’ve been surprised every year so far!”

http://tv.bt.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-s ... 4101157961

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Erica Durance anuncia el final de "Saving Hope" con la S5 (26-10-16):
Erica Durance ha anunciado hoy mediante un video a través de la cuenta oficial en twitter de "Saving Hope" el final de la serie tras la finalización de la 5ª Temporada que está terminando de rodarse en estos momentos:

https://twitter.com/SavingHopeTV/status ... 3195498497

Tras ellos, la CTV también ha emitido una nota de prensa oficial confirmando la noticia:
La serie está previsto que termine su producción en Toronto con su temporada final de 18-episodios el Martes, 01 de Nov, y se emitirá como parte del calendario de la midseason 2016/17 de la CTV.

Tras la emisión de la Season 5, los 85 episodios de la serie de una hora “Saving Hope” se emitirán en streaming en CraveTV™. Los episodios de la cuarta te,porada están emitiéndose también ahora los Sábados a las 10 p.m. ET/PT en la CTV.

“Saving Hope’ es una serie que ha resonado en los espectadores desde su estreno en el i2012, y nos sentimos honrados por entregar una temporada final cargada emocionalmente y bellamente elaborada,” dice Corrie Coe, Vice-Presidenta Senior de Producción Independiente de Bell Media. “El haber estado involucrados con esta serie es un verdadero placer. Queremos agradecer a nuestro fenomenal elenco y compañeros de producción ICF Films y eOne por cinco increíbles temporadas, y también a Morwyn Brebner y Malcolm MacRury quienes nos iniciaron en este viaje, y a Adam Pettle quien ha supervisado brillantemente las últimas dos temporadas.”

“La producción de 85 episodios de una hora es un enorme proyecto y logro – un testamento a las maravillosas colaboraciones de escritores, actores, producción, y nuestro generoso apoto de la CTV ,” dice el Productor Ejecutivo Ilana Frank. “Hemos probado que el trabajo duro puede ser divertido, y agradecemos a nuestros espectadores Canadienses por su entusiasta lealtad. No podemos esperar a compartir lo que tenemos reservado para nuestra temporada final.”

“Saving Hope’ es una serie querida que ha resonado con las audiencias durante cuatro maravillosas temporadas,” dice Jocelyn Hamilton, Presidenta de eOne Television Canada. “Junto con nuestros increíbles compañeros de ICF Filmsy nuestro increíble elenco y equipo, estamos emocionados por entregar una temporada final sentida y emocional a nuestros devotos fans que han abrazado a la serie desde el primer día.”

Empezando tras los vertiginosos acontecimientos de la final de la Season 4, en la que un vengativo Tom Crenshaw (Travis Milne, ROOKIE BLUE) apareciño en los Hope Zion Hospital Fellowship Awards y disparó a Alex (Erica Durance) y a Charlie (Michael Shanks), la Season 5 de “Saving Hope” ve cómo el personal del Hope Zion es lanzado a la confusión. Mientras que Alex se enfrenta a una gran decisión, sus compañeros lidian con nuevos retos cuando los cambios llegan al Hope Zion, los cuales no sólo afectarán a la vida del hospital, sino también a sus doctores y a todo lo que valoran.

En los 2016 Canadian Screen Awards, “Saving Hope” fue nominada a Mejor Serie Dramática y también fue finalista en los Golden Screen Award como drama Canadiense más visto. Adicionalmente, Julia Taylor Ross fue nominada en la categoría de Mejor Actriz Secundaria en un Programa o Serie de Televisión, mientras que Michelle Nolden ganó el de Mejor Actuación en un Programa o Serie Producido por Digital Media por su papel en la serie digital de “Saving Hope” "Psychic Healing."

“Saving Hope” está protagonizada por la nominada al Canadian Screen Award Erica Durance (SMALLVILLE) como la Dra. Alex Reid; Michael Shanks (STARGATE SG-1) como el Dr. Charlie Harris; la Ganadora del Canadian Screen Awardy del 2016 Earle Grey Award Wendy Crewson (Room) como la Dra. Dana Kinney; Benjamin Ayres (BITTEN) como el Dr. Zach Miller; la nominada al Canadian Screen Award Julia Taylor Ross (GOTHAM) como la Dra. Maggie Lin; la ganadora del Canadian Screen Award Michelle Nolden (Prisoner X) como la Dra. Dawn Bell; Huse Madhavji (CALL ME FITZ) como el Dr. Shahir Hamza; Kim Shaw (THE GOOD WIFE) como la Dra. Cassie Williams, Dejan Loyola (THE 100) como el Dr. Dev Sekara, y Jarod Joseph (MISTRESSES) como el Dr. Emanuel Palmer.

http://www.ctv.ca/SavingHope/Articles/O ... HopeS5news

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El showrunner de "Saving Hope" Adam Pettle habla sobre la decisión de acabar la serie (thetvjunkies):
El showrunner de "Saving Hope" Adam Pettle habla sobre la decisión de acabar la serie
Por Bridget Liszewski | 01 Nov, 2016

It will be the end of an era for another Canadian television show on Tuesday as Saving Hope wraps production on its final season. After 85 episodes the doctors at Hope Zion will say goodbye with Season 5, slated to premiere on CTV in Winter 2017. The medical drama, which stars Erica Durance and Michael Shanks, averaged 1.3 million viewers in Season 4.

If you’ve followed us here at The TV Junkies then you know we’re pretty big fans of Saving Hope so just like many viewers, we were curious about why the show was ending. Thankfully showrunner Adam Pettle was nice enough to take time out from wrapping up production and saying goodbye to answer a few questions about why now was the right time to end the series. If you’ll recall, Season 4 ended with a vengeful Tom Crenshaw (Rookie Blue‘s Travis Milne) pointing a gun and firing a shot at Alex (Durance) and Charlie (Michael Shanks). Pettle won’t give away the answer to that cliffhanger, but he did also give us a glimpse at what we can expect during the show’s final season.

The TV Junkies: Ratings weren’t really a problem for Saving Hope so despite that, why is now a good time to end things?

Adam Pettle: We wanted to end the series on a creative high note, and we felt that the story had run its course. We had a definite endgame in mind, and we felt the fans deserved to see the story close with a period, rather than an ellipsis. The ratings remained high throughout our entire run on CTV thanks to the incredible work and hustle of executive producer Ilana Frank and Co. And the support of our incredible audience. We believe that Season 5 and the series finale will not disappoint our loyal ‘Hopefuls.’ If we’re wrong, well at least we won’t be around to field the letters…!

TTVJ: Do you think in five seasons that you’ve been able to fully explore the stories you wanted to tell or the stories [co-creator] Morwyn Brebner and Co. wanted to tell from the onset?

AP: I think that our 85 episode run has given us enough track to tell the story we set out to tell. Morwyn Brebner always said that Saving Hope couldn’t be too romantic. The Alex and Charlie love story has definitely formed the spine of all five seasons of the show. Personally, I have fallen head over heels for these characters over the past five years–thanks to the best acting company and writing room in the country–and yes I’m biased. We’ve put them through the ringer, and watched them wrestle with life and death situations with humor, grace, and heroism. I will miss them dearly. But, and I’m going to go all Knute Rockne here for a second–I don’t feel like we left anything on the field.

TTVJ: What was the cast’s reaction when you told them this would be the final season?

AP: The cast–especially Erica and Michael–played a part in the decision to end after five seasons. We had many creative talks about where the story should and could go and how much fuel we had left in the tank, and came to the creative decision that it was time for a conclusion. That being said, it wasn’t an easy decision nor is it an unemotional one. We wrap production today and there have been more than a few tears shed not only after “action” has been called. But after “cut” too…this is an extraordinary cast and crew. After five years of working so closely together we have become as codependent and dysfunctional as any family. The thought of not coming to work and seeing each other every day is hard. Endings are hard.

TTVJ: What can you can you share about the upcoming season?

AP: Season 5 picks up right where we left off in the (hopefully) dramatic cliffhanger of the Season 4 finale and launches with gusto into 18 brand new episodes that we hope audiences will agree are among our strongest yet. What happens? A whole lot of life saving, some joke telling, and also there will be some kissing. Season 5 is very much driven by our heroine Dr. Alex Reid, and takes her on a professional and personal journey, unparalleled in scope in the show so far. Full of peril, heartbreak, and of course… hope.

http://www.thetvjunkies.com/saving-hope ... interview/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes bts del último día de rodaje de la quinta y última temporada de "Saving Hope" (01-11-16):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@SavingHopeTV: Sun has risen. Last day. Here we go. #SavingHope
@HuseM: I guess this gets taken down today #SavingHope #LastDayFilming #LovedOnes
@SavingHopeTV: First scene completed. #SavingHope
@patrick_tarr: Not usually so many people watching takes on #SavingHope. But this is the last shot ever.
@SavingHope: TV Director @JamesGenn gets the last shot before lunch. #SavingHope #SomeTears
@SavingHopeTV: @HuseM and @dejanloyola talk about the last scene and the impact it will have on the viewers;) #SavingHope
@SavingHopeTV: All the hugs we can get #SavingHope @wendy_crewson
@SavingHopeTV: Boom operator, Matt Stark, takes a moment. #SavingHope
@SavingHopeTV: Some of us are wrapped!!! #SavingHope
@SavingHopeTV: Wrap on this dude. #SavingHope @MichaelShanks
@SavingHopeTV: @Bruised_Berry The man. #SavingHope
@SavingHopeTV: @ED_DURANCE Takes a moment. #SavingHope
@SavingHopeTV: @noldenmichelle and I handing out crew gifts from the cast #SavingHope
@SavingHopeTV: And holding the final ever camera slate, that is a wrap on our wonderful leading actress, @ED_DURANCE. Thank u all. Good night. #SavingHope
John Dewsnap: Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Lois Lane from Smallville-Erica Durance!! Also got an awesome behind the scenes tour of the Saving Hope set, thanks Stephanie!)

Videos:
https://twitter.com/SavingHopeTV/status ... 5153339393
https://twitter.com/BenjaminAyres/statu ... 0135897088

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- eTalk Presents: Saving Hope - The Final Season:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes promocionales de la S5:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Se confirma la fecha de estreno oficial para la S5 el 12 de Marzo del 2017 en Canadá en la CTV y el 15 de Marzo del 2017 en USA en IonTV.

https://twitter.com/CTV_PR/status/824644219956527105

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 5.01 “Doctor Dustiny”:
5.01 “Doctor Dustiny” (12/03/17): Tras el tiroteo del final de la última temporada, la Dra. Alex Reid (Erica Durance) busca a un herido por una bala en el brazo Dr. Charlie Harris (Michael Shanks) en el caos que se produce después, pero en su lugar se cruza con una proveedora de cátering llamada Grace (Masa Lizdek, LOST GIRL) quien sin saberlo se vio pillada en el fuego cruzado. En el Hope Zion, la madre de Grace le pide a Alex un cura, pero la única persona que Alex puede encontrar es al devoto radiólogo intervencionista Dr. Manny Palmer (Jarod Joseph, ONCE UPON A TIME). Juntos, los dos trabajan rápidamente para intentar salvar la vida de Grace. A medida qie las noticias del tiroteo se difunden, la paciencia de la Dra. Dana Kinney (Wendy Crewson) es puesta a prueba cuando llega al hospital para echar una mano pero termina asesorando en un caso con la Dra. Cassie Williams (Kim Shaw) que involucra a un obstinado stripper llamado Doctor Dustiny en su lugar. David Wellington dirige el episodio escrito por Adam Pettle. Jarod Joseph estrella invitada.

http://iontelevision.com/show/saving-ho ... s/season/5
http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/saving ... stiny.html?

- Descripción oficial del 5.02 “Midlife Crisis”:
5.02 “Midlife Crisis” (19/03/17): Desde que la Dra. Alex Reid (Erica Durance) rechazó la proposición de matrimonio del Dr. Charlie Harris (Michael Shanks), ninguno sabe dónde está su relación. Centrándose en el trabajo, Alex choca con la Dra. Maggie Lin (Julia Taylor Ross) sobre si incluir o no a una de las supervivientes del accidente de coche que están tratando en su estudio del cáncer. Mientras tanto, la decisión de la Dra. Dana Kinney (Wendy Crewson) de recertificarse en Trauma se pone a prueba cuando la Dra. Dawn Bell (Michelle Nolden) la empuja a tratar a un motorista herido, y llaman a Charlie para que ayude en la cirugía a pesar del hecho de que él aún sigue recuperándose de la herida en su brazo. El Dr. Zach Miller (Benjamin Ayres) fastidia a Maggie para que empiece a salir con alguien. Kelly Makin dirige el episodio escrito por Noelle Carbone.

http://ericadurance.tv/2017/03/04/savin ... s-501-502/

- Descripción oficial del 5.03 “Birthday Blues”:
5.03 “Birthday Blues” (26/03/17): Es el cumpleaños de la Dra. Alex Reid (Erica Durance), pero con todo lo que está pasando en su vida y aún tambaleándose de su ruptura con Charlie, el tener un feliz cumpleaños no es una prioridad. Los cumpleaños nunca han sido fáciles para Alex y este demuestra no ser diferente. Para empeorar las cosas, tras hacerle una promesa a una joven, cuyo cumpleaños está destruído por el brote de una crisis de anemia falciforme de su padre, Alex tiene que darlo todo para hacer realidad el deseo de la chica. Esperando animar a su amiga, la Dr. Maggie Lin (Julia Taylor Ross) decide organizar una fiesta sorpresa para Alex. Mientras tanto, el Dr. Charlie Harris (Michael Shanks) tiene por paciente a un escéptico de lo paranormal, sólo para descubrir que este detractor de lo sobrenatural tiene su propio fantasma. Y la Dra. Cassie Williams (Kim Shaw) se ve obligada a enfrentarse a su miedo interno a las enfermedades infecciosas con algo de terapia de exposición, cuando trata a un dúo de hermano/hermana que están infectados con cada parásito y enfermedad tropical posible.

http://www.thetvjunkies.com/saving-hope ... =hootsuite

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "You can´t miss Saving Hope" S5 Teaser Promo:

https://twitter.com/SavingHopeTV/status ... 5679519745

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SAVING HOPE S5 "Show Preview" Promo (ION TV):

http://www.iontelevision.com/show/saving-hope/videos

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 5.01 "Doctor Dustiny":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Lois Lane (Erica Durance)”