Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: SUPERMÁN: "Man Of Steel"-"Batman V Superman" de SNYDER

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes promocionales de Gal Gadot como 'Wonder Woman':

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Extended TV Spot #17:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - TV Spot #18:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - TV Spot #19:

- Batman v Superman: Who Will Win? (Smallville - John Schneider):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Extended Featurette - Story:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Reveladas nuevas imágenes bts de "Batman V Superman":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Henry Cavill And Amy Adams On Batman V Superman | "This Morning with Phillip & Holly" (22-03-16):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice IMAX® Behind the Frame:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Henry Cavill Talks "Batman v Superman" on "Late Night with Seth Meyers":

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jesse Eisenberg habla sobre su Lex Luthor: "El un xenófobo clásico" (THR):
Jesse Eisenberg habla sobre su Lex Luthor: "El un xenófobo clásico"
Por Jordan Riefe 23 Marzo, 2016 1:25pm PT

Even back when he was a two-dimensional drawing on the page, Lex Luthor had another side to him.

“He is classic xenophobe. He’s hell bent on getting this alien destroyed,” Eisenberg tells The Hollywood Reporter ahead of the Mar. 25 release of Batman v. Superman.

In comic books, Luther is presented to the public as a philanthropist, donating millions to public parks and schools, but beneath his beneficence was one simple aim – destroy Superman. As one of the most powerful men in the world, Luthor has weighty civic responsibilities. And if Superman is an alien “with powers far beyond those of mortal men,” as the 1950s T.V. show suggests, he had better get his papers in order and wait in line like everybody else, cause Luthor has zero tolerance for illegal immigrants.

“It’s not based on somebody in particular, although I think if you watch the movie and looked for real-life parallels, you might find them,” Eisenberg says.

The Dawn of Justice, as the subtitle suggests, marks the beginning of the DC Comics universe and what Warner Brothers hopes is a long and prosperous future for saviors in stretchy pants. But the current saviors are in a tiff over the future of the planet. Will Earth be subjugated to alien attacks like the one that ended Zack Snyder’s 2013, Man of Steel? Or, under the leadership of Batman, will we be rid of Kal-El and his ilk once and for all?

Never mind that were they to hash it out over cocktails, Batman and Superman's differences might be chalked up to no more than a silly misunderstanding. But if the new movie promises anything it is that havoc shall be wrought, and so it is. But the kind of city-engulfing havoc Snyder has in mind often requires an instigator.

“I think of the character more as a very emotional man but on behalf of no one else, on behalf of his own emotion,” is how Eisenberg assesses Luthor, a psychopath first portrayed in the movies by Gene Hackman in 1978’s Superman as a buffoon in a cheap wig and vaudevillian suit. Almost 30 years later, Kevin Spacey might have chewed the scenery if not for his tongue placed firmly in cheek when he battled Brandon Routh in Superman Returns.

Back in 1940, when he first appeared in the comics, Luthor wore a bright red shock of hair. In the movie, Eisenberg’s is reddish until he shaves it off, sporting the trademark dome only in the third act.

“Although he has a charming public front, I think the average person would be able to figure out that he’s pretty evil. I don’t think he has that good of a cover,” the actor says.

The real reason Luthor has such deep-seeded emotional issues goes back to his relationship with his father.

“He talks about the abuse he suffered as a child. And in some kind of perverse Freudian parallel, relates Superman’s power with his own father’s power, and in some really dark way confuses the two,” Eisenberg remarks.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... lex-877776

- ‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot sobre su amor por la Superheroína: ‘Ella es la mujer perfecta’ (Variety):
‘Wonder Woman’ Gal Gadot sobre su amor por la Superheroína: ‘Ella es la mujer perfecta’
Por Jenelle Riley 23 Marzo, 2016 | 10:00AM PT

A former Miss Israel who spent two years in the army before breaking into modeling, Gal Gadot was studying law when a casting director spotted her, leading to roles in such films as “Fast & Furious” and the upcoming “Criminal.” She’s now lighting up screens as Wonder Woman in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” and filming the “Wonder Woman” movie with director Patty Jenkins.

Growing up in Israel, were you familiar with the Wonder Woman character?

I wasn’t a big fan of comics, but I knew of her. I was too young when the Lynda Carter show was on, but I always knew who [Wonder Woman] was; she’s like a household name. It’s like knowing who Superman is.

So when you landed the role, where did you begin your research? Did you read the comics and watch the show?

I did it all, but to be honest with you, [“Batman v Superman” director] Zack Snyder and Warner Bros. had a very solid idea on how they wanted her to be. All I needed to do was embody everything they had planned for this character. And it’s amazing. Honestly, it’s my dream role. I love her so much.

What is it you like most about her?

Everything she stands for is something I can relate to. She’s very compassionate; she’s all about love and peace. She’s so strong and independent but sophisticated and with such emotional intelligence. She’s the perfect woman.

What was the process like in landing the role?

It was super intensive, nerve-racking — a long roller coaster. Everything began when I was in Los Angeles, and WB wanted me to audition for something, but they wouldn’t say what it was. I did an audition with Zack Snyder, so I had an idea it might be the Superman movie. I went home and got a call from my agent saying they wanted to test me with Ben [Affleck]. It was finally Zack who called me and said, “Have you ever heard of Wonder Woman?” I went dead for about five seconds. When I came back to life, I tried to play it cool. When I went to do the camera test with Ben, everything went really well. I hoped it would be a quick answer, and for two weeks I felt very positive about it. Then by the third week I started to go through the seven stages of grief: angry, depressed, it’s not going to be mine. I really wanted it! Life of an actor. Six weeks later, I was trying to forget about it and move on. I was traveling for work, and when I landed, I opened my phone, and there were 30 missed calls from my agent. While I was on the plane, they said, “You can’t say anything to anyone, but you got the part!” I started to scream on the airplane. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Are you prepared for how your life is going to change or are you in denial?

(Laughs) I’m in denial.

Did you ask your co-stars for any advice?

No. I only asked Ben about traveling. Do you travel commercial or private? How does it work?

How did you go from the army to acting? Had you always wanted to be an actor?

No, not at all. Growing up, I was a dancer. I wanted to be a choreographer. When I finished my service in the army, I decided to go to law school. I started doing that, and a casting director from London was looking for the new Bond girl and saw my card in an agency I was doing some modeling for. She wanted to see me, but I didn’t want to go. I told my agent, “I’m not an actor. This is all in English, and I’m in school.” He said, “Just go, please, out of respect.” The casting director really helped me out, and I went through many callbacks. Throughout the experience, I found acting so interesting. I didn’t land the part, but I told my agents if anything else came up that might fit me to let me know. Two months later, I landed my first role on a TV series in Israel. And three months after that, the same casting director called me and was looking for a new “Fast and Furious” girl. And everything began from there.

What is the accent you use in “Batman v Superman?”

I kept my own. Wonder Woman came from an island called Themyscira where they speak hundreds of languages. She’s not American, and I was able to keep my own accent, which is kind of vague.

You’ve worked with great ensembles in films like “Triple 9” and “Fast and Furious.” What is it like to be No. 1 on the call sheet while shooting “Wonder Woman”?

In the “Wonder Woman” movie, I’m surrounded by great actors — Chris Pine, Danny Huston, Robin Wright, David Thewlis — so I might be No. 1, but I don’t see it as that. I just enjoy working with these people, and feel so honored and grateful to have this role. And with Patty Jenkins, whom I love, directing the movie. She’s a genius.

Do you think it was important to have a female director for the movie?

I think it was a smart move. I think women understand women the best. And Patty has such a great vision; she knew exactly how she wanted to tell our story. She’s all about the heart, and I think that Wonder Woman is all about the heart as well.

How do you approach a role when it’s based on a comic, but you want to treat it seriously?

That’s the thing about Wonder Woman. People might think you should play the superhero, but how do you play a superhero? At the end of the day, we’re all people. What’s so lovely about Wonder Woman is yes, she has the strength and power of a goddess, but she has the heart and mind of a human. So I play her as I think a woman like me would act in the situations she’s going through. You treat her as a normal woman who happens to be fantastic and almighty.

http://variety.com/2016/film/features/w ... 201733976/

- Jeremy Irons lleva un muy diferente Alfred a "Batman v Superman" (cbr):
Jeremy Irons lleva un muy diferente Alfred a "Batman v Superman"
Por Scott Huver, 23 Marzo 2016

Thanks to the previous live-action takes on Alfred Pennyworth, the man behind the Batman, the bar has been set unimaginably high for the man behind his latest incarnation.

From the aged sophistication of Alan Napier on the television show, to the grandfatherly warmth of Michael Gough in the early films, to the bitingly honest but surrogate fatherly charm of Michael Caine in the Christopher Nolan films, and the rough-and-ready style of "Gotham's" Sean Pertwee, Alfred is a role that seems to bring out the best in a certain breed of British thespian.

And now, for "Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice," here comes Oscar winner Jeremy Irons to both reinvent Alfred as a younger, even more capable Man Friday for the Dark Knight. At the same time, he captures more than a bit of the dryly caustic caretaker of "The Dark Knight Returns," who'd just like to see his aging young mentee focus on ensuring the Wayne family name lives on. In a one-on-one talk with CBR News, The actor declassified the details of exactly who this Alfred Pennyworth is and how he came to be.

Story continues below

CBR News: We've all grown up with Batman and Alfred out there in the pop cultural ether, and I'm curious: when did you discover the character? Is he something you've known about and followed for a while? Or was it kind of a brand new thing to you?

Jeremy Irons: I've been aware, of course. My first Alfred was [Alan Napier], on the television, Michael Gough and then Michael Caine. I'm not a great aficionado, but I had seen [Napier] on the television in the old days, in "Batman." And Michael Caine I looked at after I'd been asked to take over for him, so to speak. I looked and I thought he was wonderful, but I thought he was Michael Caine. I thought, "Well, my Alfred is going to be different from his." And [director] Zack [Snyder]'s ideas were very different.

So I came to it, really, as a virgin piece of paper. To listen to Zack's ideas and [screenwriter] Chris Terrio's ideas and to create a character, just as the new Batman has differences. I'm not enough of an aficionado to know how out on a limb we went. I hope I created a character who was surprising and interesting, and who made a lot of sense to me, as the sort of person who Bruce Wayne -- Ben Affleck's Bruce Wayne -- would want to have at his side.

What were those things that came out of those conversations with Zack and with Chris that informed the backstory of the Alfred that you were playing and creating?

I remember going to dinner with the late J. Paul Getty -- he was a neighbor of mine in the country. I arrived on the edge of his estate, and the gates were opened by two gentlemen. Then, I got outside the house and my car was taken away by another gentleman. I walked into the main hall, and my coat was taken, my wife's coat was taken by another gentleman. A sixth gentlemen was there with a tray of glasses of champagne. I went in and joined the party and learned during the evening that all the staff were special service operatives, and that Paul Getty had his defense team all around him.

I thought, "Ah, well, that's very interesting." Let's think back to Mr. and Mrs. Wayne and their young son Bruce before they died. They assuredly had worries about their son being kidnapped for ransom. So who would you make his tutor, his guardian? You'd employ somebody who had as much all-around experience on defensive matters, on matters of morality, cooking prowess, the sort of man who would get on with his young guardian-ee, and that is the man that I tried to make Alfred. The ideal person they would employ.

Not so to speak, a butler, although I believe he makes a rare dry martini, and can brew a fine cup of coffee, and indeed make a fantastic breakfast. But he's also somebody who when he was maybe driving back with Bruce Wayne over the moors at 3:00 in the morning when he was 17 years old, and the Aston Martin breaks down, somebody who would get under it and fix it. In other words, cover every possible problem. Also, a man who Bruce, as a young teenager unsure of things, could discuss issues with. Issues of morality, issues of life, issues of the relationships. That was the Alfred I wanted to find.

There's also that element of the withering remarks that Alfred does get to toss toward Bruce Wayne. That's been a part of the character since, oh, the '80s when Frank Miller introduced that aspect -- a very John Gielgud-in-"Arthur" quality. Was that fun for you to figure out how to hit that tone and be able to throw those barbs in just the right way?

Well, I'm very fortunate to have Chris Terrio writing. I think he was pleased when I was cast, because he felt that I could communicate that sort of ironic humor. I mean, I'm very comfortable in that area. I think it's very important to have humor in any situation, any film, and Chris wrote me some really nice little lines. I think that's important. The English know their irony, and you can communicate many things through humor. Often better than in other ways.

What does it mean to you to be a part of this kind of escapist entertainment on this level with these iconic characters in pop culture? Is it something special for you to take part in this kind of movie?

Of course it is! I was absolutely delighted when I was invited. I'm a huge admirer of Zack and Chris and the way they put the film together, the way they wrote it, the way Zack directed it, the way it was cast. Wonderfully, slightly iconic cast in a way, very strongly cast [film]. To be part of it -- I'm not saying that if someone had come along with a mediocre script of "Batman 8" I would have jumped at it -- I wouldn't. But I thought this was a serious project. It's a fantastic script.

For an actor like myself, who spends a lot of time making fairly low-budget movies, but interesting movies, it's very useful to be part of, now and again, a film which goes very wide, which is seen by almost everybody. Playing an iconic role in that is a good, inflationary aspect of one's career, to have a chance to do that.

What was the biggest treat about working with Ben Affleck with whom you share so many scenes? Was there a special kind of chemistry the two of you found together?

I hope so, and I hope that shows on screen. I was a great admirer, a bit in awe of Ben actually, probably as Alfred is in Bruce, in a strange way, even though he's older and wiser. Ben is a consummate director, and a serious actor. So when we were playing with the two-handed scenes together, I was able to work, as I would with any good actor, with great ease.

It's very easy working with good actors. It's very hard working with poor ones. If you have a good script and a good actor, and a director who lets you get on with it, it's a perfect situation to create something. So I was very comfortable and very grateful it was Ben.

What elements of Alfred do you look forward to playing if all goes as planned? What are the sides of him that you want to explore further?

That is a secret, and that will come as a surprise, I hope, to the audience. It's great to be able to surprise an audience, to behave in a way they're not expecting. I hope that future scripts will give him that opportunity. He will always remain Bruce's sidekick, as he should, because without him, he's nothing. But I hope within those confines, he will be able to surprise and amuse future audiences.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... v-superman

- Affleck dice que "Dark Knight Returns" de Miller le dio la confianza para interpretar a Batman (CBR):
Affleck dice que "Dark Knight Returns" de Miller le dio la confianza para interpretar a Batman
Por Scott Huver, 24 Marzo 2016

A few moments after concluding the large-scale press conference for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" on a Warner Bros. studio soundstage, the latest actor to don the cape and cowl -- who also happens to be an old school comic book fanboy -- confided to CBR News exactly why he was able to assume the mantle of the Dark Knight with some degree of assurance.

"The fact that the bat was shaped like the Frank Miller bat, and that we were taking inspiration from that book specifically gave me a lot of confidence," revealed star Ben Affleck. "Because I knew that deep down the story worked. That deep down the tone was good, the story was good. [Screenwriter] Chris Terrio did a brilliant adaptation of it, and I knew that Zack [Snyder, the film's director], whose powers of visual storytelling are really enormous, would be able to do a fine job with it -- Once I found out what they were doing, I said yes right away."

Growing up in Boston, Affleck was a regular reader of comics, and during the press conference he vividly recalled how in 1986, at age 14, he discovered Miller's landmark take on the enduring superhero, "The Dark Knight Returns." "There's a store on Mount Auburn Street called Millionaire Picnic, which is still open I think, which is wear I bought the Frank Miller book," he said.

"That's where I bought those first comics, and that was the first comic that really took my appreciation of this genre to another level," he said. "It was right when people were kind of innovating that way, when 'Watchmen' came out around the same time. Newer, more adult, sophisticated, complicated ways of looking at this world started to be developed within the comic genre."

Affleck said Miller's story, which nearly singlehandedly redefined how Batman would be written and depicted in both comics and a myriad of multimedia appearances to follow, "was really original and interesting and turned the genre on its head. It's a morally grey sort of story, and changed the way I saw comic books. So I had been familiar with that idea for a long time. When I heard that this was the idea of this movie, I thought, that's brilliant because it's one of the great ideas in comics that hasn't been mined yet for films.

"It took the movie business 20 years to catch up," he added, "to be willing to really mine these stories and this genre for complicated and interesting and resonant, rich stories -- but it has now, obviously."

Thus familiar with the seminal inspiration, Affleck had an easy time wrapping his head around a film built around an epic Batman/Superman conflict. "I was always ready tuned in to what it could be and hoping that was the angle that Zack was taking. He had the little sculpture from that in his office. I thought, 'This guy's definitely on the right track.'"

"For me, there was really enough material in the screenplay that Chris Terrio wrote and with Zack's direction, there was plenty for me to grab on to and use my imagination to try to build this character," the 43-year-old actor said. "It's certainly daunting because of the people who have played this character before, and the great filmmakers -- most recently, obviously, Christian [Bale] and Chris [Nolan] did three brilliant movies, and all the guys who went before them. There's that element of sort of healthy respect you have for the project and for the characters and their history, and you know raises the bar certainly. I felt I was in really good hands with this script and with Zack, so that was where I focused my attention."

"Zack often said that he thought Bruce Wayne was kind of a mask or a character that he put on, as much as Batman was," Affleck said. "He liked the idea that there was this ritual: just putting on the suit and getting ready, the way he looked and the whole thing was like a way of putting on a mask to the world and presenting this alter ego Bruce Wayne person to the world. I thought that was interesting. I liked the idea that both Bruce Wayne and Batman were really sort of fucked up, unhealthy people who were engaging in unhealthy behavior at night as a result of psychological scars from childhood. I thought that duality was something that was really interesting to explore."

An accomplished and acclaimed filmmaker himself -- he shared a Best Original Screenplay Oscar with Matt Damon for 1997's "Goodwill Hunting," and his most recent directorial effort, "Argo," won Best Picture in 2012 -- Affleck also relished in absorbing lessons from watching Synder at work on the colossal production.

"One of the really valuable things about it for me, aside from just the whole experience of playing the part," said Affleck, "was watching a guy who really understands how to make films on this level with the cutting edge technology, combining in-camera stuff with visual effects, and stunts, and practical effects -- all the tools at a director's disposal, and seeing how Zack meticulously constructed them using literally hand-drawn storyboards frame by frame and evolving those into the movie that you saw.

"I wondered about directing movies like this before, and it was really a very valuable learning experience for me to watch Zack do it and see how he did it, so that I felt like if that day did come, I definitely picked up a lot of valuable information and tricks." He's even open to helming a Batman film himself. "For me as a director, it's about material and the characters, so if I found the right material, I would definitely throw my hat in the ring to direct something on that scale. I'm definitely emboldened now."

He's also become a student of the character himself, developing a deeper understanding of his resonance over nearly eight decades. "With Batman, I think one of the reasons why this character has resonated since the FDR administration with audiences, regardless of the way the country's changed and pop culture has changed, is because you have a guy who on the one hand is powerful and exciting and can do things that we all wish we could do," Affleck explained. "But he's also still a human being and struggling with his own vulnerabilities and fragilities and struggling with his own will. And he accomplishes things by force of will."

"That was fun and exciting to play," the actor said. "I think it tapped in equal measure my adult geek-ness and kid-excitement for this movie. Every day there was something new to geek out about and be excited by -- and be like, 'I can't believe I get to be in this movie.'"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... lay-batman

- Ben Affleck explica cómo 'Batman v Superman' refleja a los políticos atuales (USAToday):
Ben Affleck explica cómo 'Batman v Superman' refleja a los políticos atuales
Por Kelly Lawler, 24 Marzo 2016 9:48 a.m. EDT

What happens when one person has just too much power and there is no one checking that power?

That's a question you might expect to associate with this year's presidential election, but it's the central theme of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the superhero smackdown opening in theaters on Friday.

It's hard when watching the movie, which has a major political storyline involving senate hearings questioning Superman's actions and a senator played by Holly Hunter, not to think about the current political landscape and the 2016 presidential election. And audience members aren't the only ones with the political in mind.

"One of the things that I say in this movie is, ‘Absolute power corrupts absolutely,'" Hunter told USA TODAY on the red carpet for the film's NYC premiere. "Thomas Jefferson was talking about. We’re talking about that today, very much so. It’s serendipitous that it happens to be so acute right now in current events, but there you have it."

Ben Affleck, who is making his big debut as Bruce Wayne/Batman in the movie, doesn't see it quite that simply.

"I don’t see this movie as overtly political," Affleck made clear when we spoke to him on the red carpet. "I think that would be a mistake. I don’t think you want to get pedantic with a movie like this. I think that’s dangerous."

But he did note that while it's a not a "political movie," it does bring up very thought-provoking political themes.

"(The screenwriters) had many conversations about politics and the nature of politics in movies," he said. "This is a movie that has a substance to it ... and is provocative. I don’t think it’s strident, I don’t think it’s preachy, but I think it does raise the question of, ‘What happens to us when we become afraid of one another?’ which is a very current theme. It doesn’t mean to lecture at you or to hector you, but I do think that it’s a ballsy movie and evocative, and a movie that isn’t just about two cartoon characters slugging it out."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/ente ... /82171228/

- Q&A Gal Gadot lleva a Wonder Woman a la vida en 'Batman v Superman' (latimes):
Q&A Gal Gadot lleva a Wonder Woman a la vida en 'Batman v Superman'
Por Meredith Woerner 24 Marzo 2016

This weekend's blockbuster hopeful "Batman v Superman" may be centered on a comic-book prizefight between two men in capes, but all the world will also be waiting for the debut of Wonder Woman.

Zack Snyder's superhero slug fest will introduce moviegoers to Princess Diana, (a.k.a. Wonder Woman) the Amazonian demigod, who was created by William Moulton Marston in 1941.

Played by Israeli actress Gal Gadot, Wonder Woman is set to star in her own spinoff movie (helmed by "Monster" director Patty Jenkins), but today she's fighting side-by-side with Batman (Ben Affleck) and Superman (Henry Cavill).

Before she was wielding the lasso of truth, Gadot served two years in the Israel Defense Forces. While studying to be a lawyer, she auditioned for a Bond girl part in "Quantum of Solace." Gadot didn't land the role, but found a place in the lucrative "Fast and Furious" franchise as former Mossad agent Gisele. "Batman v Superman" will no doubt prepare her for the spotlight to come in the 2017 standalone film "Wonder Woman."

Gadot realizes the place this role occupies as a lead female presence in an overly male superhero landscape.

"I know how many people care for this character," she said in an interview with The Times. This is such an iconic character. It's as big as it gets for a woman."

What did Zack Snyder tell you he was looking for in casting Wonder Woman?

They set the ground for Wonder Woman even before they cast me. They knew who they were looking for, they knew what story they wanted to tell, and how they wanted to tell it. All I had to do was embody everything and then give my own notes and input. Working with them is such an amazing experience because Zack is the type of director who allows you to be free and give what you think is right for the character.

What did he want you to embody as Wonder Woman for "Batman v Superman"?

In this movie you get a glimpse of who Wonder Woman is — she's being introduced into this DC Comics universe. But we were talking about her strengths, her facade, her attitude. Why is she acting the way she is? He was very allowing in that he let me color her in with the colors that I thought were right for her.

So what were those "colors"?

You know Wonder Woman, she's amazing. I love everything that she represents and everything that she stands for. She's all about love and compassion and truth and justice and equality and she's a whole lot of woman. For me, it was important that people can relate to her. Being all that, I wanted her not to be too, ah, "goody two shoes." I wanted her to have this attitude. I wanted her to have a smirk when she fights Doomsday. I didn't want her to be too polished. I wanted to make her a little bit darker, a little bit dirtier. In the sense that, yes, she's still all of these amazing things. But she's been around, she's very experienced and she has her own fight.

That scene where she smiles in the battle is great, where did that come from?

I did that. I remember after we did that take, Zack came to me and he said, "Did you just have a smirk?" I said "Yeah." And he asked, "Why? I think I like it, but why?" "Well if he's gonna mess with her, then she's gonna mess with him. And she knows she's gonna win." At the end of the day Wonder Woman is a peace seeker. But when fight arrives, she can fight. She's a warrior and she enjoys the adrenaline of the fight.

What was it like putting on the Wonder Woman costume for the first time?

Tight. First time I tried on the costume was two days after they cast me. I stepped into a huge room filled with images of me as Wonder Woman, it blew my mind. But then they got me into the fitting room and we tried on the costume and it was so small, I could not breathe. I was doing my best not to pass out. Because I didn't want to ruin the moment. It was such a … but then they noticed it was too small and they adjusted it, of course, and it was great.

How does Patty Jenkins' Wonder Woman differ from Zack Snyder's?

There's only so much I can say. But ... the Wonder Woman you're going to see in "Batman v Superman" is a very different Wonder Woman that you will see in the standalone movie. The Wonder Woman that you see in "Batman v Superman" is a woman who has been around, and she's very experienced. She understands a lot about man. Whereas in the standalone movie we are telling the grown-up story. Diana becoming Wonder Woman, and this was a story that was never told before. When she starts this journey, she's very pure. She's more naive, she's this young idealist who does not really understand the complexities of life and the complexities of men.

Do you feel the responsibility of this character?

Yes I do. I certainly feel the responsibility. I'm very happy and grateful for being the one who got this opportunity to tell her story. I think it's also super important that we're bringing such an inspiring, strong female role model for girls and boys to look up to. The more strong female role models we have, the better.

Everyone loves Wonder Woman, she's a superhero icon, but when did you personally fall in love with this character?

I'm so in love with her. The first time that I fell in love with her would be the scene with Bruce Wayne at the gala. That was the first time that I really felt like, "This is it. This is me bringing her back to life." And it was great.

That scene was shot a long time ago — what have you learned about Wonder Woman since then?

I've learned a lot. It's funny because I'm going through an opposite process. Usually when you work on a character you start at the beginning and then you go to the end. I started at the end and then I went to the beginning [in] shooting the solo movie. I learned a lot about her. I think that she's such a unique superhero. She has the strength of a goddess and the heart of a man. That makes her so special and relatable.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/he ... story.html

- Gal Gadot de "Batman v Superman" 'Nunca planeó ser Wonder Woman' (CBR):
Gal Gadot de "Batman v Superman" 'Nunca planeó ser Wonder Woman'
Por Scott Huver, 24 Marzo 2016

Just as Wonder Woman made her smash debut in 1942's "Sensation Comics" #1, Gal Gadot is proving in 2016 she's more than capable of making a big sensation herself playing an Amazing Amazon for the here and now.

Even before the opening weekend of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice," the buzz is already Olympus-high on Gadot's performance as the preeminent female superhero of the last three-quarters of a century. Best known on screen for playing the ex-Mossad agent Giselle in the "Fast & Furious" franchise and off-screen as a top fashion model in her home country, the Israeli-born actress' otherworldly looks and exotically accented speech translate perfectly as a princess of ancient Greece, while her two-year stint as a combat instructor in the Israeli Army informed the physical aptitude and discipline necessary when it came to playing an Amazon Warrior.

With a sword, shield and magic lasso at her disposal, Gadot cuts a mighty swath through the film in an updated yet also antiquity-influenced take on the classic costume, and turns heads with her magnetic command of the screen while in her civilian ensembles. At a recent press conference with her castmates, the actress offered some insight on how she became the first-ever cinematic incarnation of one of the most popular superheroes of all-time.

Story continues below

On her response to the Internet chatter after she was cast:

Gal Gadot: You can't please them all. For me, being an actress, my responsibility is not to pay too much attention to all the noise around me, but to pay attention to the script, to the director, and protect the character and try to tell her story the best I can. I can only do my best.

On auditioning for the role:

It all began when Warner Bros. wanted to audition me to something -- they would not say what. So of course, I was intrigued, and I did the audition and [director] Zack [Snyder] was there, and it was great. And two weeks later, they asked me to do a camera test with Ben [Affleck]. I said, "Great. What's the role? What's the part?" My agent told me, "Honestly, they would not say a word, but to expect a phone call from Zack."

Zack called me the same night, and he was saying, "Well, I'm not sure if you have it in Israel, but did you every hear about Wonder Woman?" I think I went dead for a few good seconds, came back to life, and then I tried to pull off my best [cool, casual] voice saying, "Wonder Woman, yeah, yeah. Wonder Woman..."

And then I did the camera test with Ben, which was great, and Ben is fantastic. Seven weeks later, it was torture: I literally went through seven stages of grief. The first two weeks, I felt good about that, I had a good feeling. Then from then on, I started to be angry. Like, it was bad. But finally, seven weeks later, they called to say that I got the part. That was it. Here we are.

On inhabiting the iconic role:

It's a huge honor to be the one who got this amazing opportunity to tell such an important story. I feel very, very grateful. No, never in my life, I never planned on being an actress, I never planned on being Wonder Woman. Everything happened and I'm grateful and happy, and I'm in love with what I do.

On the '70s-era Wonder Woman TV series:

I was too young to watch the Lynda Carter TV show. I was minus-ten! But after they cast me for this role, I did watch a couple of episodes. I think that Lynda Carter was a magnificent Wonder Woman, and it's certainly big shoes to fit into. But when they cast me for this movie, Zack and everyone had a very clear vision on who Wonder Woman should be, and what's her story, and how they want to tell it. All I had to do was really give my own notes and input and just embody everything and be her.

On the bigger picture impact of playing the Amazing Amazon:

I have a four-year-old daughter, and she adores princesses. At the same time, she would tell me "The princess, she's so weak: she falls asleep, the prince will come and save her and kiss her and he's the hero." So I'm so happy to be the one who's going to tell the Wonder Woman story. It's such an important story to tell, and I'm grateful for it. But I also think that it's so important for girls -- and boys -- to have a strong female superhero to look up to. And the more than merrier. There's plenty of room for many more women to come. I'm very, very happy to be a part of that.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... nder-woman

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Henry Cavill interview on "PopCorn" on ABC:

http://abcnews.go.com//Entertainment/vi ... t-37905767
https://twitter.com/PopcornABCNews/stat ... 9189090305

- Ben Affleck Said His Son Was 'in Awe' of Henry Cavill as Superman (ABC News):
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ben-affleck-s ... d=37974946

- Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill Play “Would You Rather” (USA Today):

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/mov ... /82196768/

- Batman V Superman, Jesse Eisenberg interview (Antena3):

http://www.antena3.com//videos-online/s ... 00823.html

- Batman v Superman: The Superheroes Speak (Golden Globes):

- Batman Vs. Superman Interview: Henry Cavill (SciFi Generation):

- Ben Affleck & Henry Cavill Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):

- Amy Adams Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):
http://www.heyuguys.com/amy-adams-inter ... -superman/

- Gal Gadot Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):

- Jesse Eisenberg Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):

- Zack Snyder Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):

- Deborah Snyder & Charles Roven Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):

- Holy Hunter Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):

- Hans Zimmer Exclusive Interview - Barman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (heyuguys):

- Zack Snyder Reveals ‘Batman v Superman’ Deleted Scenes Included on R-Rated “Ultimate Cut” (Collider):

http://collider.com/batman-v-superman-d ... ctors-cut/?

- Batman V Superman Cast answer to the question "Does the reviews matters?" (Yahoo):

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/post/141606 ... uperman-is

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Ben Affleck, Amy adams & henry Cavill on "The Graham Norton Show":

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Batman v Superman Secrets w/ the Cast – Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Amy Adams (DC Entertainment):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Amy Adams first reaction was to kiss Henry Cavill's bare chest (Funky Prank):

- Ben Affleck: Batman Versus Fitbit (Chris Parente):

- BATMAN V SUPERMAN: THE DISGUISE (Chris Parente):

- SUPERMAN SMACK TALK! (Chris Parente):

- Lois Lane CHEATS on Superman? (Chris Parente):

- Wonder Woman: No More Twirling (Chris Parente):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Ben Affleck on "The Tonight show with Jimmy Fallon":

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Superman”