SUPERMÁN: "Man Of Steel"-"Batman V Superman" de SNYDER

Foro dedicado a temas de Superman

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: SUPERMÁN: "Man Of Steel"-"Batman V Superman" de SNYDER

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Batman V Superman "Superman" Behind The Scenes Interview - Henry Cavill (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Ben Affleck "Bruce Wayne" Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Gal Gadot "Wonder Woman" Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Amy Adams "Lois" Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Jesse Eisenberg "Lex Luthor" Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Laurence Fishburne "Perry White" Behind the Scenes Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Jeremy Irons "Alfred" Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Holly Hunter "Senator Finch" Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Diane Lane "Martha Kent" Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Director Zack Snyder Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Producer Deborah Snyder Behind the Scenes Movie Interview (ScreenSlam):

- Batman V Superman Producer Behind The Scenes Interview - Charles Roven (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Behind the Scenes Batmobile Stunts (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Exclusive Bruce Wayne & Wonder Woman Featurette (ScreenSlam):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Ben Affleck, Henry, Jimmie Johnson & Dan Earnhart Jr. NASCAR (ScreenSlam):

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Henry Cavill Interview on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" (18-03-16):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Henry Cavill: 'Superman tiene un corazón increíble' (parade):
Henry Cavill: 'Superman tiene un corazón increíble'
Por Parade 18 Marzo, 2016 – 5:05 AM

In a Parade exclusive, Henry Cavill & Amy Adams—Superman and Lois Lane in the new movie Batman v Superman (March 20)—talk about love, trust, complicated relationships and why this dynamic duo has endured for nearly 80 years.

By Henry Cavill as told to Amy Spencer

Superman and I have a lot in common. I really want to protect the people I love, and I really try to do the right thing at all times. Sometimes I’m going to mess up your life, but my intentions are to try to be as helpful as possible.

I suppose that’s the reality of all relationships: Sometimes you let the person you love down, and sometimes they let you down. It’s the “I love you regardless” thing that makes a relationship real.

The Superman and Lois Lane relationship is complicated. He has the weight of the whole world on his shoulders. And there is the rather overwhelming fact that he’s a superpowered alien! But their relationship is also honest, because in Man of Steel Lois knows Clark Kent is Superman from the very beginning—and that’s where it differs a little from the comic books. This time around, Lois knows exactly who he is. And I don’t think the secret of him being Superman affects their relationship; I think they’re way beyond that.

Superman and Lois are both extraordinary individuals. Lois Lane is an incredibly intense journalist who can probably be considered quite abrasive by some of her peers who don’t have the same hunger and drive. And Superman’s a very unique individual with an incredible soul and an incredible heart. They are exceptional individuals who rub off on each other. To be with anyone else would probably be rather boring.

I think Superman is who he is because of the incredible women in his life, the Loises who have made him even more extraordinary than his genetic makeup. Lois is an essential balancing point for Superman. Her strength is she treats him as normal. She’s not afraid to say no to him. She’s not going to let his superpowers get in the way. It’s important for Clark to have a person at home who can balance him out and be his tie to humanity.

They still go through ups and downs. They have fights. He lets her down, and she lets him down. It’s like normal everyday life, but in a slightly larger arena than your average relationship. They probably have some similarities to anyone in the armed forces: You have these men and women who do extraordinary things for their country. But supporting the other person is a Herculean effort, and providing a safe place to come home to is also extraordinary.

Henry Cavill, 32, born on the Channel Islands in the United Kingdom, played Charles Brandon on the Showtime TV series The Tudors before soaring to movie stardom in Man of Steel (2013). Single, he lives in London, where in 2014 he became the ambassador for a wildlife park on the British island of Jersey and established a website to help raise funds and awareness for issues concerning animals and conservation.

http://parade.com/464334/parade/henry-c ... ble-heart/?
- Amy Adams: ‘Lois Lane es una Superwoman’ (parade):
Amy Adams: ‘Lois Lane es una Superwoman’
Por Parade 18 Marzo, 2016 – 5:05 AM

In a Parade exclusive, Henry Cavill & Amy Adams—Superman and Lois Lane in the new movie Batman v Superman (March 20)—talk about love, trust, complicated relationships and why this dynamic duo has endured for nearly 80 years.

By Amy Adams as told to Amy Spencer

When I was growing up I used to play Lois and Clark with my Barbie dolls. I loved Lois Lane with Christopher Reeve, and I played out stories for them. I had a big crush on Superman. I used to take tin foil and make the ice from Superman II when he gave up his powers for Lois so he could be a mortal man and be with her.

Lois Lane was so outside of the world that I lived in. This idea of living in a metropolis and being an independent woman putting herself in peril for the truth was kind of awesome. Lois was groundbreaking. Today a female reporter isn’t a big deal; we don’t even think twice about a woman on the ground in Baghdad or in Syria. And hopefully we’ll keep moving forward. (Now we just need to get her paid the same as her male counterparts!)

Ultimately, the most powerful thing about Superman and Lois is trust. He trusts her because she gives him a place to be vulnerable. And she trusts him with her life. As a journalist, she wants to believe in hope and integrity, yet she’s become jaded; learning to take somebody at their word is new for her. Superman represents hope and integrity, so he has reacquainted her with this optimistic side of herself. Lois’ job isn’t just about getting attention or awards. It really is about the pursuit of truth.

I think Lois balances Superman. He’d still be as strong without her physically, but emotionally Lois is a superwoman in her own way. It’s not always about having strength or speed or powers of invisibility. Physically, no one is Superman’s equal—but being equal doesn’t mean we have the same strengths. It’s like with my husband and me: His strengths lie in one place, and my strengths lie in another, and when we bring them together it makes us stronger. So it really humanizes Superman to put him in a relationship with a strong woman where he can show a weakness that feels very human. It makes him mortal in a way.

I also love how willing Lois is to put her fears aside. She assesses the risks and says, “This is probably a bad idea, but you know what? I am going to do it anyway.” This is something I try to teach my daughter: It’s not about being fearless; it’s about overcoming your fears and trying anyway. And as more women head out into what are more traditionally seen as male roles, I think it’s important to have a place where you can surrender to whatever your version of femininity is. I know that’s something I’ve worked on, to have that balance of being strong but also allowing myself to be soft. For me, I feel more secure if I know I have a place to be taken care of emotionally, a place to be myself.

Sure, the stakes are a bit higher in Superman and Lois’ relationship because they’re dealing with someone going after world domination. But they have similar problems as other couples when it comes to core issues. In Batman v Superman their issues are very much about communication—being able to talk to the other person and trusting that what they say is taken at face value. It’s like with my husband, I’d be like, “Are you going to be here when I’m 80?” And you have to trust that when they say yes they mean it. That’s hard for any couple.

I think together they probably make a very nice home. I think he’s the better cook. She travels a lot for work, so something tells me she eats really weird room service. Superman is always on the move, going from place to place, so he has learned to take care of himself. But they’re the kind of couple who aren’t that exciting. They probably just chill out at home. I think Lois likes watching news and tries to rope him into watching The Bachelor. But Superman’s not interested—he’s too busy making dinner. And I imagine he gives her foot rubs.

Going forward, I hope Lois and Superman’s story continues to be told, whatever that is. And a vacation would be nice. I don’t imagine they’re going to make a movie called Lois and Supes on Vacation, where they go to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. But they need some nice light time, just the two of them. No reporting, no world in peril—just a nice cabana!

Born in Italy, where her father was stationed with the U.S. Army, Amy Adams, 41, has lived in several places, including Colorado, Georgia and Minnesota. She’s received Oscar nominations for her roles in American Hustle (2013), The Master (2012), The Fighter (2010), Doubt (2008) and Junebug (2005) and won Golden Globes for Big Eyes (2014) and American Hustle. Her upcoming 2016 films include Story of Your Life and Nocturnal Animals. She and her husband, actor Darren Le Gallo, have a daughter, Aviana, 5.

http://parade.com/464337/parade/amy-ada ... fs.twitter
- Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, y otras estrellas hablan sobre las expectativas y las inspiraciones de los personajes (THR):
Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, y otras estrellas hablan sobre las expectativas y las inspiraciones de los personajes
Por Hilary Lewis 20 Marzo, 2016 9:49pm

The $250 million Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice brings the Caped Crusader back to the big screen and is expected to usher in Warner Bros.' DC era of films, including the upcoming Justice League superhero ensemble movies. The film also finds actors like Jesse Eisenberg and Gal Gadot stepping into the iconic roles of of Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman, respectively, with Gadot's superhero making her first big-screen appearance.

So how are Batman v. Superman's actors handling the heightened anticipation and fan expectations for the high-profile title?

"Well, one breath at a time," Diane Lane, who plays Martha Kent, said on the black carpet ahead of Batman v. Superman's New York premiere on Sunday. "I don't really know. I'm enjoying it. It could be a peak experience of my life and I really want to be present for it and savor it."

Eisenberg seemed to agree that that level of interest was exciting.

"It's wonderful," he told The Hollywood Reporter of the anticipation and expectations for the movie. "Normally you're in a movie and you're begging people to look at it. And this is the exact opposite: You have to keep everything a secret. So it's certainly a relief to be in something that's not only really great and that you're proud of but that other people are interested in as well."

As for Superman himself, Cavill wasn't sure how he was handling the anticipation for the film and put the question back to THR. "Do I seem like I'm dealing with it well?" he asked. "Then I'm dealing with it well."

There are still many mysteries remaining surrounding the storyline and some of the characters, particularly about the role played by Scoot McNairy, rumored to be playing Jimmy Olsen until recent reports identified him as Wallace Keefe.

But McNairy himself wouldn't reveal any specifics to THR, or at least, "Not if I want to be employed in the next 10 years," he said laughing.

All he would say about his part was, "I had a wonderful time playing it, it was incredibly challenging for me. And I had a great time working with Zack and the crew and everyone who was involved, down to the grips, the stuntmen, those guys were awesome. I haven't seen the film. We shot it a lot in CG and green screen, so it's a new movie for me as well."

Producer Charles Roven said that while the Batman v. Superman team "respect[s] the canon" and wants "to honor the fanbase," they can't let fan expectations "guide what you're doing creatively."

"We're the guardians of the story we're creating and when fans get bits and pieces of casting and rumors of what's happening, they really don't know the whole thing," he continued. "Only we know the whole thing and we have to make sure that as much as we love them, they don't allow us to unintentionally be knocked off of our path."

As for protecting the movie's secrets, Roven pointed out that while people try to reveal those, true fans don't want to have the film spoiled.

Lane seemed to take the same attitude, saying she saw maintaining the movie's mysteries "as protecting a surprise."

"I don't think of it as a secret. There's no such thing as a secret," she added. "It's hopeless as a secret. Also [characterizing something as a secret is] like daring them to get it. The point is protecting people's enjoyment of the film."

Roven said the film would be successful if fans and newcomers enjoy it.

"The movie will be successful if both those who have been fans of the material appreciate it, have fun with this, walk out and talk about it, but also those who have never seen a Batman movie, a Superman movie, a Wonder Woman TV show, they decide to come take a look and they are also won over and moved by it," he said, "because we really tried to make a film for everybody."

Fans have already gotten a good look at Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman, and the Israeli actress explained that she worked with director Zack Snyder to create a grittier, more realistic superhero.

"I think mainly Zack had a very clear idea of the Wonder Woman he wanted to bring to the big screen, and I had to embody everything he wanted me to be, give my own notes, my own input, and just go for it," Gadot told THR. "For me, Wonder Woman is just such an amazing character: She's all about love and justice and truth and compassion and equality, and I didn't want her to be too polished. I didn't want her to be too perfect. I wanted people, men and women, to be inspired by her and to be able to relate to her, and I wanted to make her muddier, dirtier, to give her some edge, give her some attitude, and I think we were able to do it."

Eisenberg said his version of Superman's nemesis is also more grounded in reality.

"I think the character is drawn very differently this time," he told THR. "The character I play is a kind of realistically, psychologically tormented person. He's not a campy, confident villain. I think he's really struggling through some existential crisis that he deals with in very unhelpful ways.

Holly Hunter, who said she felt a sense of freedom in playing a new character in Sen. Finch, also tried to reflect the characteristics of Vermont Sen. Patrick Leahy, who she has a couple of scenes with, she said. "He embodies many qualities that I wanted to inhabit: a sense of optimism, a neutrality, nonpartisan," Hunter explained. "I mean, he's very reasonable and curious about other people and calming — I wanted to bring those kinds of things."

Batman himself, Ben Affleck, cautioned that the movie isn't "overtly political," telling a group of reporters that taking that approach "would be a mistake. I don't think you want to get pedantic with a movie like this; I think that's dangerous."

"This is a movie that has a substance to it," he continued. "I don't think it's preachy, but I do think it raises the question of what happens to us when we become afraid of one another, which is a very current theme."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... nry-876977
- Zack Snyder sobre cómo ‘Batman v Superman’ es como ‘Watchmen’ (The Wall Street Journal):
Zack Snyder sobre cómo ‘Batman v Superman’ es como ‘Watchmen’
Por Michael Calia 21 Marzo, 2016 11:09 am ET

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” director Zack Snyder says he’s still trying to understand the criticism lobbed at his previous film, 2013′s “Man of Steel,” during which Superman (Henry Cavill) killed the genocidal General Zod (Michael Shannon) after a battle that destroyed much of Metropolis and snuffed out thousands of people.

For many fans of the DC Comics icon, Superman isn’t supposed to kill people, and he must do whatever he can to save every innocent bystander. However, Snyder considers himself a student of Superman, and “Man of Steel,” which was written by David S. Goyer, knowingly put the character in several challenging spots: He’s new to the job, so he’s not as competent and savvy as previous versions of Superman, and he’s up against a super-powered adversary who was never going to stop trying to wipe out humanity.

“I was surprised with the fervency of the defense of the concept of Superman,” Snyder says of his detractors. “I feel like they were taking it personally that I was trying to grow up their character.”

With “Batman v Superman,” Snyder and his writers, Goyer and “Argo” Oscar-winner Chris Terrio, expand on the controversial template of “Man of Steel” to further establish a Superman for the 21st century. Below are excerpts from an interview with Snyder.

Superman’s crime-fighting morality is black and white.

In “Batman v Superman,” the Man of Steel is supposed to represent the lighter side of doing good, compared to the Dark Knight’s brutal vigilantism. The morality of Superman is rooted in his Kansas upbringing. “The kid grew up in Kansas, raised by Jonathan and Martha Kent, pretty solid salt of the earth people. Superman is the dream of a farmer from Kansas. Righting wrongs for a ghost,” he says. “It’s sort of the Kansas morality, that black and white, unrealistic morality of fighting crime.”

Superman has his limits.

Would the presence of a superhero flying all over the world to save people make companies and governments less vigilant when it comes to safety and security? That’s what Snyder thinks.

“There’s a fun conversation — we filmed it, it’s not in the cut — but there’s a conversation when [Superman] saves the girl from the garment factory, we had a line where a guy goes, but now all the garment factory owners, they’re not concerned with safety because they just figure Superman will show up to save them if the building catches on fire,” the director says. “It’s sort of a catch-22 to being the ex machina, being the hand of God: the hand of God can’t be everywhere the same time. You’re headed for a fall.”

Superman doesn’t need permission to be a hero.

Snyder thinks it’s fair to say that Superman is an interventionist who doesn’t seek approval for his actions. “There’s no time to ask permission when someone is falling off a skyscraper, or there’s no time to ask permission when the White House is exploding. You got to act,” the director says. “He’s the first responder in a lot of ways. He’s the first responder who gets sued by the guy he saves.”

Batman grounds everything.

For Snyder, it’s important to have a mortal’s perspective among comic-book gods such as Superman and Wonder Woman, who can zip around the world or lift massive things with ease. Batman, in turn, brings things down to Earth, and it influences both the action and how characters interact, according to the director. “Batman keeps you honest with the shenanigans that can go on with these characters,” Snyder says.

“Batman v Superman” is also a followup to “Watchmen.”

Snyder sees his new movie as “a little bit” of a continuation of themes and concepts he explored in “Watchmen,” his 2009 adaptation of the groundbreaking graphic novel by Alan Moore which deconstructed the notion of superheroes. “It’s all about the ‘why’ of superheroes: the political why, the religious why, the philosophical why,” Snyder says.

But now he can play with those ideas using actual iconic characters instead of ones such as Nite Owl and Dr. Manhattan, which represent archetypes of iconic characters. “Once you’ve absorbed that material, there’s no way it doesn’t resonate with you, especially when you’re dealing with characters like Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman, who are basically the trinity,” Snyder says. “In some ways, this will be, I hope at it’s really best, the impossible version of ‘Watchmen’.”

Collateral damage? Well, what about “Star Wars”?

Snyder was mystified when someone told him that they couldn’t think of a movie in recent memory that’s had as much collateral damage as “Man of Steel.” “I went, really? And I said, well, what about ['Star Wars: The Force Awakens']?” the director says. “In ‘Star Wars’ they destroy five planets with billions of people on them. That’s gotta be one of the highest death toll movies in history, the new ‘Star Wars’ movie, if you just do the math.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/ ... -watchmen/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Ben Affleck postea en facebook un divertido video bts entrando al trailer de Cavill:

https://www.facebook.com/benaffleck/vid ... 616925865/

- Divertido video bts de Cavill durante la promoción de "Batman V Superman" en L.A.:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDJ45DfA5ir/

- "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" (2016) New TV Spot 'You've Lost':

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes promocionales de 'Wonder Woman' y 'Superman & Lois':

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- HENRY CAVILL interview on Live! With Kelly and Michael (March 18, 2016):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Featurette - Clark Kent / Superman Featurette (MovieClips):
https://amp.twimg.com/v/72d0b330-d8a8-4 ... 500f40eb1c

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Featurette - Bruce Wayne / Batman Featurette (MovieClips):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Holly Hunter Interview on "Good Morning America" & Clip (18-03-16):
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/hol ... d=37725191

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Exclusive Featurette with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, & more:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Henry Cavill Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Ben Affleck Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Gal Gadot Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Amy Adams Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Jesse Eisenberg Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Diane Lane Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Holly Hunter Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Laurence Fishburne Exclusive Interview:

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Zack Snyder Exclusive Interview:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BATMAN v SUPERMAN interviews - Cavill, Affleck, Gadot, Snyder, Eisenberg, Lane, Fishburne, Adams (FOX 5 DC):

- Ben Affleck: This Batman is more violent, Knows you hated him being cast as Batman, diet & workout (Chris Van Vliet):

- Up Close with the Batmobile from BATMAN V SUPERMAN (Chris Van Vliet):

- Batman vs. Superman Cast Interviews [Ultimate BVS Guide] (BlackTreeTV):

- Ben Affleck / Bruce Wayne / Batman Interview Batman V Superman (BlackTreeTV):

- Laurence Fishburne on Morpheus vs. Batman (BlackTreeTV):

- BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN: Henry Cavill Previews Epic Fight Versus Batman (BackstageOL):

- BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN: Henry Cavill Previews Epic Fight Versus Batman (BackstageOL):

- Ben Affleck On Being ‘Batman’ For His Kids (Access Hollywood):
http://bcove.me/f17zats1

- Ben Affleck Reveals The 'Batman' Advice He Got From Christian Bale (Access Hollywood):

http://bcove.me/d1kwvw2i

- Ben Affleck On His Infamous Tattoo (Access Hollywood):

http://bcove.me/9cp10z7k

- Gal Gadot: Meet Hollywood’s Newest ‘Wonder Woman’! (Access Hollywood):

- ‘Batman V Superman’ Quick-Fire Game (Access Hollywood):
http://bcove.me/j1ofb7nn

- Batman v Superman w/ Zack Snyder (DC Entertainment):

- Hollywood Happenings - Henry Cavill and Amy Adams (The Morning Blend):

- "Batman V Superman" Cast Interview on "The Noite com Danilo Gentili" (21/03/16):

- It's On! Ben Affleck Fights Back Against Matt Damon's Dig At Batman (E!Online):

http://www.eonline.com/news/750027/it-s ... -at-batman

- Henry Cavill On Playing Superman (ET Canada):

http://www.etcanada.com/latest+videos/h ... est+videos

- Henry Cavill, Amy Adams Describe Ben Affleck As Batman | Batman V Superman (ET Canada):

- Amy Adams is back as Lois Lane (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833205

- Laurence Fishburne says growing up he was a huge comic book fan (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833207

- Why Holly Hunter said yes to joining Batman v Superman (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833210

- Batman v Superman director Zack Snyder on Ben Affleck as Batman (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833206

- Wonder Woman Gal Gadot on taking on the iconic character (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833212

- Henry Cavill on why he'll always be a 'Superman' guy (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833213

- Jesse Eisenberg loves playing Lex Luther (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833211

- Ben Affleck’s take on Batman (etalk):

http://www.etalk.ca/video?videoid=833136

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Jesse Eisenberg on What Drives Lex Luthor (IGN):
http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/03/21/ba ... lex-luthor

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ben Affleck on the Dark Knight's Future (IGN):

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne and Holly Hunter Interview (IGN):
http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/03/22/ba ... -interview

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Amy Adams Interview (IGN):
http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/03/23/am ... les-in-bvs

- Why Justice League Won't Be as Dark as Batman v Superman (IGN):

http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/03/24/wh ... v-superman

- Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill Talk 'Batman v. Superman,' Ben Reveals Giant Tattoo Is Fake! (ExtraTV):

http://extratv.com/videos/0_8ktqb8dv

- Ben Affleck Reveals just how hard it was to sneak Matt Damon onto 'Jimmy Kimmel' (ExtraTV):

http://extratv.com/videos/0_0etnkv6j

- Jabbatron talks to the stars of @BatmanvSuperman (sunriseon7):

https://twitter.com/sunriseon7/status/7 ... 1897778176

- Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill Dish on their Superhero Swagger (The Insider):

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/the-ins ... tml?ref=gs

- Jeremy Irons Interview : Batman v Superman (sensacine):

http://www.sensacine.com/actores/actor- ... a=19545780

- Laurence Fishburne, Holly Hunter, Diane Lane Interview : Batman v Superman (sensacine):

http://www.sensacine.com/actores/actor- ... a=19545795

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Henry Cavill Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Ben Affleck Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Jesse Eisenberg Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Gal Gadot Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Amy Adams Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Diane Lane Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Holly Hunter Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Lawrence Fishbourne Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Zack Snyder Uncut Interview Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (MadeinHollywoodTV):

- Cavill: Superman 24/7 (Associated Press):

- Ben Affleck - the Best Batman Ever? (Associated Press):

- Gal Gadot's Identity Crisis (Associated Press):

- Women Rule in 'Batman V Superman' (Associated Press):

- 'Batman V Superman' Stars Raise the Stakes (Associated Press):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"Batman V Superman", N.Y. Premiere (20-03-16)
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvA--zTZ6Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUoyZ-KTkU8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di9Cp-QhaKc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVmnGjzMG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aH4-kux4U8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqukhc_SzG0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upx9tWfPU6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdeShZMObqM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UctwFapjzdc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQbV5MPsGQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2SEbdOlUlA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YtQERNv5ZI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sEnOEim4c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYhez3B5onQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsbQEsyYNHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yM9zldb9fI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SsLNY__JG8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLUe7K4ppV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7cGoVDv30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4pnoYPB9QU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWXS0UBkt_4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBEUIovnRkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmDyHuqD66k

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/g ... der-woman/
http://video-cdn.variety.com/previews/xafnyrwk-plsZnDJi

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711708201926860800
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711704822647357441
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711699677524004864
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711699216519696384
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711665980196261888
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711675238501580800
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711690975240826880
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711687966469414912
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711686092022362112
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711730324707737600
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711728857733136384
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711719007812845568
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711711448112586753
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711677566315159552
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711675238501580800
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711670957920772096
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711668400393588736
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711663037623611392
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/711655896154185728
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/712448079924867072
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/712434654565957634
https://twitter.com/HenryCavillBR/statu ... 3220690944
https://amp.twimg.com/v/20c7c2c7-35bc-4 ... 6cc728b822

https://www.facebook.com/comicbookdc/vi ... 654152116/
https://www.facebook.com/comicbookdc/vi ... 974178784/
https://www.facebook.com/comicbookdc/vi ... 970921451/
https://www.facebook.com/comicbookdc/vi ... 004388181/
https://www.facebook.com/comicbookdc/vi ... 127049802/
https://www.facebook.com/comicbookdc/vi ... 460542402/
https://www.facebook.com/comicbookdc/vi ... 333984348/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Extended Amazon.com Teaser:

- Snyder dice que dos conocidos villanos de 'Batman' casi aparecen en "Batman V Superman":
Durante el tour de prensa de "Batman V Superman" a Zack Snyder le preguntaron si 'Joker' aparecería en la película, a lo que respondió:
The Joker y The Riddler ambos estuvieron cerca de estar en esta película. Hablamos sobre la posibilidad de ponerlos. [El escritor] Chris Terrio y yo hablamos muchos sobre ello y sentí que su presencia mitológica se siente en la película y eso está genial, pero no quería perder la vista demasiado de lo esencial porque necesitaba invertir tiempo, sinceramente, con Batman y Superman para entender el conflicto.

Podéis ver el video de la entrevista:

http://collider.com/batman-v-superman-joker-riddler/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Superman”