"BITTEN" (Serie TV)

Foro dedicado a Laura Vandervoort que interpreta a Kara.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "BITTEN" (Serie TV)

Mensaje por Shelby »

Añadidos los enlaces del 1.10 "Descent". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de "Bitten":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@jaybsugar: @greystonh goes for the mutt sneak attack @CaravaggioC @Rosats watching episode 110 #bitten
@greystonh: I'm not putting clothing back on until we get a second season. #renewbitten #bitten
@jaybeesugar: Clay prepares to head to Toronto. @greystonh #bitten #worldscollide)

(Thanks to @jaybsugar, @JohnBarbisan, @greystonh & @paulgreenemedia)

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Bitten" Stills del episodio 1.11 "Settling":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- BITTEN 1.11 "Settling" Sneak Peek:

- BITTEN 1.11 "Settling" Sneak Peek (SyFy version):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BITTEN 1.11 "Settling" Promo:

Añadidos los enlaces del 2x11 "Settling". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 1.12 "Caged":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Bitten 1.12 "Caged" Sneak Peek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWp5hkGpoA

- Bitten 1x12 "Caged" Sneak Peek #2 (SyFy version):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqNGPQLQFQg

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Laura Vandervoort Talks About Becoming A Sci-Fi Fan And Loving Her New Role As Werewolf Elena On "Bitten" (SplashNews):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgeW7g3cYks

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Bitten Episode 1.11 "Settling": Innerspace on the set (BTS vid):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKXzJs1fRwo

- Bitten 1.12 "Caged" Promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntw_WdZQenE

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Laura Vandervoort and Paul Greene at "The Baub Show" radio (28-03-14):

Imagen Imagen

Puedes escuchar la entrevista de radio aquí:
http://www.ubnradio.com/message.aspx?pa ... 589c275962

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BITTEN 1.13 "Ready" (Season Finale) Sneak Peek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yabXwqQ6amc

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BITTEN 1.13 "Ready" (Season Finale) Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMM_IlMhPc

- BITTEN 1.13 "Ready" (Season Finale) Sneak Peek #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2dE_A1GEsE

- BITTEN 1.13 "Ready" (Season Finale) Stills:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Añadidos los enlaces del 1.12 "Caged". Podéis concontrarlos AQUÍ

- Nuevas imágen BTS:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(thanks to @jaybeesugar & @johnbarbisan)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Entrevista con Laura Vandervoort, Greyston Holt y Greg Bryk (SpoilerTV):
Entrevista con Laura Vandervoort, Greyston Holt y Greg Bryk
Por Lisa Macklem 03 Abril, 2014

I was very happy to have the opportunity to participate in a conference call today with the stars of Bitten. Laura Vandervoort (Elena), Greyston Holt (Clay), and Greg Bryk (Jeremy) were lovely to chat with and very willing to chat about what makes Bitten such a great show. It sounds like it's a very close knit cast. What follows is just a brief excerpt from the interview – a full transcript will be posted in a day or two. As this is just a brief re-cap of some of the questions, these are not precise quotes. Fun fact: as the interview began, the noise on Greg Bryk’s line was rather extensive. He explained that the building he was in was on fire and that he was being evacuated! He actually answered the first question as he ran down a stairwell and outside to safety!

Q = Question. LV = Laura Vandervoort. GH = Greyston Holt. GB = Greg Bryk.

Q: What was your favorite moment on camera so far on the show?
GB: It’s too hard to answer as I have a favorite moment with each character. For Greyston, it’s the scene when I’m sick in bed and my son is there looking after me. That thought that the younger will look after you in a moment of weakness.
With Laura, it was telling her the truth.
He praised the other actors and how gracious they are as fellow performers.
LV: I can’t pick a scene. I had moments with everyone. It’s wonderful when you actually get into the scene and it feels genuine. With Greyston there was that wonderful scene by the fireplace.
In episode 4 or 5, when she changes for the first time with Greg. That father/daughter dynamic and him helping to get me through.
GH: I would say the same scene with Greg. The tender moments are nice to play to balance the violence.
In episode 13 there is the bathtub scene. I’m weak and Elena is helping me.

Q: What have you learned from the show?
LV: I’ve become more comfortable with my emotions. This is the first time I’ve really tapped into my emotions for a role. The guys were all there for me. I learned to be more open and vulnerable and have more fun on set. It really opened my eyes to enjoying the process.
GB: I’m at a different place in my life at 40. What does it mean to be a man, what do you want your legacy to be? So getting to explore such moments of intimacy with a great cast and get to ask the bigger questions, it’s made me a better person, a better man. The camera want your truth, you can’t fake it. If you’re being honest, people see that.
GH: The show really allows you to use the full spectrum of your skills. There’s a strong dynamic between each character, that’s different between each character. I bow down to Jeremy because he’s my leader, for instance.

Q: You do a great job with body language – how did that evolve?
LV: Our stunt coordinator, John. I asked how are we going to do the fight scenes as humans with the wolf in us shining through? So I’ll grab someone’s neck like a mother with a pup. But also use that in a fight, and the circling.
GH: John is an avid hunter, so he brings that in.
GB: There an animal nature in all of us and we give expression to that. It’s accessing something primal within us that is both protective and nurturing.

Q: What’s the craziest thing you were asked to do, or just did, when auditioning?
LV: Get naked! Acutally, Greyson has no problem with that! There was actually one scene where we’re eating breakfast and he said, I could take my shirt off here, and they said fine! Do it!
There are always crazy things to do in the scripts. Every episode, the writers give us stuff to do. Laying naked in an ally, eating rats!
There’s an amazing fight scene in the finale. Not crazy but a lot of hard work.

Q: Who is your favorite character (other than yourself)?
GH: Kane. Noah Danby was really great and brought something interesting to the show.
GB: The mutts as a unit created such unique villains, and they created a real threat. They aren’t just archetypal villains. They’re displaced and want a sense of belonging.
GH: They also brought a sense of comedy without becoming kitchy.
LV: All the guest stars. Everyone was perfectly cast. But for me Santos. He had this eerie quality and I found him disturbing to work with which was perfect because I was supposed to feel that way about him.

Q: Any specific hopes for your characters?
GH: More touching on the domestication of Clay as a boy.
LV: I’d like to see that.
GB: Great role for any kid...
LV: We’ll just shave Greyston’s beard and put big props around him and let him play himself...
GB: At this point we’re almost being born again. So much of Jeremy is determined by what the pack needs, I’d like to explore a little more of what Jeremy needs.
GH: Jeremy should hook up with the Sheriff.
GB: I’m dangerously charming!
I think I should be broadsided if it happens because I’m always so in control.

Q: What type of training, if any, did you do to prepare?
LV: I grew up doing martial arts, but no special training for this. A challenge to fight on camera. Lots of rehearsals.
GH: A lot of rehearsals and great stunt doubles. I’ve never been in a fight and had never really thrown a punch. The fights offer a lot of release, and are like a dance.
GB: The characters fight very much in character so their styles are a reflection of who they are. The fights aren’t just slapped on – they’re an essential part of the story telling.
LV: I learned the quick and precise parts of my fighting from being trained by Jeremy, but I was also trained by Clay and that’s reflected in my being able to get dirty and use aggression.

Q: What’s the toughest part of filming: angles, ADR, CGI?
They all agreed it was ADR!
GH: ADR is always so hard. It’s never going to have the same energy as the original take.
GB: The whole reason is the grace notes you create within the performance itself. It’s an intimate dance between actors, being human and exposing themselves, and it’s so fake to recreate that.
LV: I don’t enjoy ADR for the same reason. It can really hurt a scene. It’s a different day and maybe even a different city than the original performance.
The best part of the show is the cast and this character. The worst is the long hours and late night shoots – but I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
GH: Trying to stay in shape! Get home late and you’re tired, but you have to work out...
Others: So that you can get naked!
GH: My very first scene to shoot was the nude scene!

Q: How do you prepare for the emotional scenes?
GH: The bond between the actors was pretty instantaneous. It’s the being in the moment and if you can look the other actor in the eye and see the emotion there, if they are in the moment with you, then it’s easy.
GB: I also draw on things I’m going through. My oldest son is leaving for college. Our relationship is going to change. It was very similar to Elena going to Toronto. It’s layers. One feeds the other and it’s a wonderful feeling that you would chase to the end of the world.

Some of the teases:

1. There is a huge shocker coming in the finale! No one will see it coming. It’s pretty brutal.
2. People are going to be switching sides.
3. There is tremendous closure, but also lots of stories opening up.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/04/bitten ... voort.html

- Laura Vandervoort sobre la Season 1 de 'Bitten', el final y su mensaje para los fnas acérrimos (huffingtonpost):
Laura Vandervoort sobre la Season 1 de 'Bitten', el final y su mensaje para los fnas acérrimos
por Chris Jancelewicz 04 Abril, 2014

If there's a Canadian queen of science-fiction TV, it's probably Laura Vandervoort. From her beginnings on "Smallville" to her current role as Elena on the werewolf hit show "Bitten," Vandervoort has dominated the genre for over a decade. (Fellow Canucks Tatiana Maslany and Anna Silk are well on their way, too.) The line-ups for her appearances at Comic-Con and Fan Expo are testament to this rising star.

With the "Bitten" Season 1 finale airing tomorrow night on Space, HuffPost Canada TV chatted with Vandervoort about what's to come, how she feels about the "Bitten" fans, and whether or not we get some closure about that love triangle.

HuffPost Canada TV: So "Bitten" is Space's No. 1 show ... ever.
Laura Vandervoort: I know! I saw that! I was very happy to see that! We're -- the entire team and I -- really proud of "Bitten."

When you were first approached about this show, did you balk at all based on the subject matter?
I'm not going to lie, I was a little concerned about doing another sci-fi project, and playing another non-human character after "V" and everything. But I spoke to our executive producer, I read the books and the first two scripts, and ended up falling in love with the idea of Elena and her history. I fell in love with the fact that she's a layered, complex character, and it wasn't just like, "I'm a werewolf." Being a werewolf is just a sidebar to everything I love about her.

Do you try to stay 100 percent true to the book character of Elena, or do you bring a little 'something else' to the role?
Well, we're pretty loyal to the book because the fan base would want that, and we want that for them. But like every role, I try to bring in a little piece of myself and make it unique, not just play what's on the page. I grew up with martial arts as a tomboy, and I was trying to be one of the guys for so long, so I could relate to Elena. Also being torn between two lives: being Canadian and living in LA, and trying to keep my own personal life private.

What do you like best about playing Elena?
Probably her need to be loved and love ... I love that she was trying to create normalcy, but always knew that she'd never be able to have it. I get that. She was trying to suppress a side of herself that she didn't want anyone to know about. In every episode, she's hiding who she truly is, suppressing the wolf, the inner animal.

Elena's transformations into the werewolf are painful and intense. Do you think there's anything addictive about it for her?
There's a sense of erotic relief -- I know, strange choice of words -- to changing for Elena. It is exactly that. There's an addictive part of it, sure. She's not holding in the pressure anymore once she turns into a wolf. Towards the end of the season, you'll see which way she goes and what she chooses to be.

I've read some of the stuff you've said about the upcoming Season 1 finale. It's a crazy episode?
[Laughs] Oh, yeah. Oh my goodness. I have the DVD and I watched it two weeks ago ... we had an incredible director and visually, it's just stunning. All of us put everything we had left after six months into this finale. Emotionally and physically. There's a fight scene that took us three days -- at least my portion of it -- and I did 95 percent of it, the stuff that couldn't kill me. [Laughs] I'm giving everything I have to this role and this character.

I've also read several reviews of the show that say it's too gratuitous with its sex and violence. What do you think of that opinion?
I think that's sort of what we expected. Of course people are going to focus on that, but there are those people and then there are other people who focus on the show itself. Look past the sex and nudity ... I mean, it's a necessary part of these characters and their stories. Elena is torn between two loves, and they are animals, so their animal nature is to not wear clothes. If we hadn't had that, it would just be a love story, and it's so much more than that. On TV right now, there's so much nudity and blood and gore. I knew going into this that the show was going to be a more adult role for me, more like "True Blood," and it was dark. That's what I've been wanting to do anyway, so if these critics have a problem with it, that's unfortunate, but we're not doing anything unnecessarily.

The fanbase for this show is insane. What do you have to say to the "Bitten" fans out there?
Thank you, for one. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to adapt the book they love so much. Thank you for letting us play these characters in our own way and for sticking with us for this entire season. And thanks for all the tweets! The appreciation doesn't go unnoticed - I see everything! [Laughs] We'll do what we can to come back for a second season.

Is there a resolution to the love triangle before the end? Can you tell me that?
I can't tell you, but watch the finale. When you think it's going one way, it's going another.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/04 ... 92372.html

- La traición llega a ‘Bitten’ (TVGuide.ca):
La traición llega a ‘Bitten’
Por Eleni Armenakis, 4 de Abril, 2014 12:00:49 PM

Stock up on tissues. That’s the advice Bitten star Laura Vandervoort, who plays Elena Michaels, has for fans of the show going into Saturday’s first season finale. The supernatural drama has already delivered a number of devastating moments, but the biggest game-changer came last week when Jeremy (Greg Byrk) revealed Clay (Greyston Holt) turned Elena into a wolf to save her from the alpha.

“It was a huge blow for her,” Vandervoort told TV Guide Canada. “It changes everything, right down to her relationship with Jeremy. He was such a father to her, and someone she confided in and felt she could trust. To hear that from him this whole time he’s been lying and she’s been treating Clay horribly because of it—I don’t know how she’s going to recover from it.”

But it does sound like the revelation means good things for Clay, at least.

“It’s going to bring her closer to Clay now that she knows this whole time he’s been nothing but true to her,” she explained. “I think she just feels horrible and she’s going to try to work on making it right.”

Although it leaves Elena’s current boyfriend in a precarious position—especially now that he knows her big secret–pack rules mean she now has to kill Philip (Paul Greene); Vandervoort suggests Elena might try to keep Philip’s new knowledge a secret from the pack. As for the love triangle between Elena, Philip and Clay, she teases the finale will show which direction Elena is going in—and whether Philip will be allowed to live.

All this will have to be resolved as the pack tries to deal with the mutts once and for all. Last week’s episode saw Santos (Michale Luckett) calling a mysterious man who seems to be the actual mastermind behind the pack’s problems. Vandervoort teases he might not be as much of a stranger to the pack as he is to the audience—and that the showdown will see the pack putting aside all their differences to protect their home. But whether they can actually trust each other still seems to be up in the air.

“Love, blood, loss,” she said about what to expect. “People who you think are on one side are actually on the other and will surprise you.”

http://www.theloop.ca/showbiz/tv-guide/ ... to-Bitten-

- Time Capsule Episode 148: Interview w/ Laura vandervoort, GreystonHolt and Greg Bryk (@scifitalk):

http://www.scifitalk.com/time-capsule-episode-148/

Añadidos los enlaces de la season finale 1.13 "Ready". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Bitten" Cast Reunion at "Soho House" in West Hollywood, L.A. (13-05-14):

Imagen Imagen

(@vandiekins22: Photobooth shenanigans tonight with these guys... #Soho @greystonh @jaybeesugar @Rosats @bittentv
@jaybeesugar: Sohowl @Vandiekins22 @greystonh @Rosats @MrYanFeldman #howwerewolvesdo #bitten)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡¡¡BITTEN renovada oficialmente para Canadá en Space por una segunda temporada y primeras imágenes BTS!!!:
Imagen Imagen Imagen
TORONTO (22 Mayo, 2014) – Space ha anunciado hoy que ha ordenado y una segunda temporada del thriller sexy e intenso, BITTEN, la serie original más vista de Space de todos los tiempos. Siguiendo a una excitante finale de la Season 1, Space ha ordenado 10 episodios adicionales de una hora, de No Equal Entertainment, Entertainment One Television, y Hoodwink Entertainment. La producción se espera que empiece este verano y será rodada otra vez en Toronto, Hamilton, y Hespeler. Los espectadores que tengan aún que unirse a La Manada pueden ver la repetición de los episodios los Domingos a las 11 p.m. ET en Space tras los nuevos episodios de la serie de brujas SALEM a las 10 p.m. ET. La temporada completa de la serie de hombres lobo se repetirá en la CTV este verano.

“BITTEN ha sido una muy excitante incorporación a Space,” dice Phil King, Presidente de la CTV, Deportes, y Programación de Entretenimiento. “Cuando firmamos por la Season 1 sabíamos que era una serie única y cuando los fans y la crítica estuvieron de acuerdo con nosotros, sabíamos que teníamos un éxito. Aquí vamos hacia otra temporada de hacer gran televisión con nuestros increíbles compañeros de producción.”

“BITTEN ha sido una experiencia tan gratificante y colaborativa,” dice J.B Sugar, Productor Ejecutivo de No Equal Entertainment. “Esperamos producir otra fantástica temporada con nuestros compañeros de Bell Media, Entertainment One Television, y Hoodwink. ¡La Manada está totalmente preparada y agradecida por la oportunidad de correr de nuevo!”

“Estamos encantados por ser parte del estupendo equipo que traiga una nueva temporada de BITTEN a los fans,” dice Margaret O’Brien, Presidenta (Canada), Entertainment One Television. “Esta serie llena de acción ha resonado extremadamente bien con los espectadores y en los medios sociales. Esperamos seguir construyendo sobre el éxito y el entusiasmo establecido en la Season 1.”

Desde su debut en Enero, BITTEN ha amasado una leal audiencia con un porcentaje semanal de audiencia de 347,000 seguidores los Sábados a las 9 p.m., haciéndola la #1 serie original de Space de todos los tiempos y el #1 programa de Space de este año. Cada semana, BITTEN alcanzó más de 1 millón de espectadores, y ha alcanzado casi los 5 millones de espectadores. La serie también ganó un leal seguimiento en los medios sociales con 903 millones de impresiones estimadas desde 364,430 menciones en Twitter, a 288,071 usuarios usando el hashtag #Bitten. Los famosos también tomaron parte en la campaña de Twitter para el regreso de BITTEN con la campaña #RenewBitten, la cual incluyó los apoyos de Lance Bass, Stacey Dash, Nikki Reed, y Dean Cain. Sólo esta campaña generó 18.1 millones de impresiones estimadas, desde 29,446 menciones en Twitter, por 3,212 usuarios.

Basada en la serie de novelas aclamada por la crítica de Kelley Armstrong, BITTEN está protagonizada por Laura Vandervoort (SMALLVILLE, Ted) como Elena, la única mujer lobo del mundo junto a Greg Bryk (A History Of Violence, ROOKIE BLUE) como el líder alfa de La Manada Jeremy Danvers, y Greyston Holt (ALCATRAZ, Durham County) como el apasionado Clayton Danvers. La serie también está protagonizada por Steve Lund (BEING ERICA, HAVEN) como Nick Sorrentino y Michael Xavier (THE BEST YEARS) como el Dr. Logan Jonsen.

BITTEN está producida ejecutivamente por J.B. Sugar (THE COLLECTOR, JPOD) para No Equal Entertainment, John Barbisan, y Patrick Banister (WHISTLER) para Hoodwink Entertainment, y Tecca Crosby, John Morayniss, y Margaret O’Brien para Entertainment One (eOne). Daegan Fryklind (MOTIVE, THE LISTENER) es la Showrunner. eOne es el distribuidor internacional de la serie.

BITTEN está producida por No Equal Entertainment, Hoodwink Entertainment, y eOne en asociación con Space y Bell Media. Rebecca DiPasquale y Tom Hastings son los Productores Ejecutivos, Drama, Bell Media. Trish Williams es el Director de Drama, Independent Production, Bell Media. Corrie Coe es Vice-Presidente Senior, Independent Production, Bell Media. Catherine MacLeod es Vice-Presidente Senior, Specialty Channels y Bell Media Production. Phil King es Presidente, Presidente de la CTV, Deportes, y Programación de Entretenimiento.

http://bellmediapr.ca/Network/Space/Pre ... hit-BITTEN

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Memorial Day" lunch en Venice con Greyston Holt (26-05-14):

Imagen

(@vandienins22: Lunch in Venice today with Clay... I mean @greystonh We are looking forward to getting back to the pack! #Season2)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡¡¡BITTEN renovada en oficialmente para USA en SyFy por una segunda temporada!!!:
NEW YORK – 30 de Mayo, 2014 – Syfy ha anunciado hoy que ha adquirido el popular thriller Supernatural Bitten por una segunda temporada, consistiendo en 10 nuevos episodios. La serie, del estudio independiente Entertainment One (eOne), regresará a Syfy en el 2015.

Dice Chris Regina, Senior Vice Presidenta, Programación, Syfy: “Bitten es una serie vertiginosa y provocadora que ha encontrado una creciente y apasionada base de fans en nuestro canal. Estamos encantados con traer la serie de vuelta a Syfy el próximo año.”

Dice Prentiss Fraser, Senior Vice Presidente, Ventas Mundiales y Adquisiciones, eOne Television International: “Estamos absolutamente emocionados con el tremendo apoyo y entusiasmo de los fans a través de todos los medios sociales desde el debut de Bitten. Estamos deseando trabajar con el talentoso elenco y equipo en otra absorvente temporada y continuar nuestra unión con Syfy illevando a la serie de vuelta a los espectadores de U.S. el próximo año.”

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/0 ... wo/269000/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Fecha y detalles sobre el dvd/blue-ray de la S1 de "Bitten":
El DVD ó BLUE-RAY de la S1 de "Bitten" saldrá a la venta el próximo 12 de Agosto del 2014 a un precio de 35,99$.

Incluirá los 13 episodios completos sin cortar de la primera temporada con material no visto en USA y varios bonus extras:

- Behind-the-Scenes Featurette
- Escenas Borradas
- Split Screen Stunt Choreography
- Audio Comentario con los Productores y Laura Vandervoort

Podéis reservar ya vuestra S1 de "Bitten" en Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Bitten-Complete-F ... rst+Season

http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/19873
http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=14539

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Kara(Laura Vandervoort)”