79%

Votos totales: 112

Ashnan
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Re: 10x04 HOMECOMING Spoilers, teorías, posibles argumentos

Mensaje por Ashnan »

Jajaja, qué cara de circunstancias que pone Clark allí sentado con la corona :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Pues yo no conocía ese gesto de los pies, en mi vida lo había oído :shock: Gracias por el dato :smt023

lane-kent
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por lane-kent »

ooohhhh!! Ya no puedo esperar más, cada vez que miró el foro se ha puesto más interesante.

Solo falta que Clark vuele cuando Lois se le sube a los pies.... lástima que sabemos que no va a pasar.

Que ganas!

Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

Aquí tenéis a la escena mencionada.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QbJpZa0 ... re=related[/youtube]

0:30

Y ya de paso, os dejo un videocito que he terminadu...

Imagen

Marel26
Chloe
Chloe

Mensaje por Marel26 »

Bueno volar no creo que vuele, pero si pasara seria la bomba jeje.
Varias temporadas esperando verle volar, pero bueno, si es que el capitulo es interesante de por si, que largo se esta haciendo el viernes jejeje.
Con lo de subirse a los pies de Clark, pues, fijaos que no habia caido en esa escena, pero si la recuerdo, es Superman returns totalmente. Y el gesto, bueno, no es exclusivo de Returns, yo creo haberlo visto en mas peliculas, sobretodo cuando salen parejas jeje.

Imagen Imagen

You Drive Me Crazy. What took you so long?

Svmarines
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Svmarines »

Volar, volar no creo pero como me gustaria k flotara con Lois bailando !!!!!!!!!! :smt007

Imagen

NuLane
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por NuLane »

A mí también me gustaría que flotara... además ¿porque motivo harían que Lois subiera encima de los pies de Clark sino van a hacer que flote? Tiene que haber un motivo para que hagan eso ¿no? :biggrin:

Me encantan los spoilers pero hemos visto tantos adelantos de este capi que no sé si va a quedar algo con lo que nos puedan sorprender. :smt102
Aunque en el caso de que ya lo supieramos todo eso tampoco me impedirá disfrutar del episodio :biggrin:

Sólo queda un día!!!!! :smt038 :smt038

Imagen Imagen
Hawkman: Good, you're here. I've got something for you.
gifs: onebreath

Svmarines
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Svmarines »

Nulane spoilers spoilers no hubo si te pones a mirar no han dicho nada en concreto solo nos mostraron en los clips el colegio algo del futuro pasado y el I love you nada mas, es mas para mi nos van a sorprender y mucho :smt005 :smt005 y lo de flotar fue solo una hipotesis k se me ocurrio :smt005 :smt005

Imagen

monicagc
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por monicagc »

Pues siento poner el punto pesimista, pero yo pienso que la escena final basicamente van a ser los ILYs, aunque espero que al menos haya una conversación entre ellos.

No quiero llevarme la decepción de capis anteriores asi que voy a pensar que eso es todo.. nada más y nada menos por otra parte

Alexakent
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por Alexakent »

Tanto spoiiler No dejara sorpresa al capitulo :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Imagen
- Clarkista 100% - esperando que vuele :)

manukent
Lex
Lex
Ubicación: normalmente en Sevilla, aunque paso mucho tiempo por metrópolis

Mensaje por manukent »

ya falta poquito para mañana. La verdad que lo mejor es no abri spoilers, porque la impaciencia crece por momentos, pero a ver quien es el guapo que los ignora. Lo de mañana tiene muy buena pinta, esperemos que nos dejen boquiabiertos por algo grande. :shock: :shock:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ‘Smallville’ Episode 200: A Hero’s Journey Remembered (Matt Mitovich, Fancast ,com):
‘Smallville’ Episode 200: A Hero’s Journey Remembered
by Matt Webb Mitovich Oct 14th, 2010 | 3:27 PM

To put it plainly, if obviously, launching ‘Smallville‘ – a TV series about a young Clark Kent – was considered a super idea from Day 1.

“Having been a fan of the comic books, the original ['Superman'] TV series – I remember watching [Lois Lanes] Phyllis Coates and Noel Neill – I loved all of it,” Warner Bros. Television president Peter Roth shared with Fancast at a party celebrating the 200th episode of the CW series. “So when I first heard the notion of a live-action story about Clark Kent coming of age, I thought, ‘This is brilliant. We are absolutely doing it.’”

TAKING FLIGHT
Tasked with bringing the Young Man of Steel to small-screen life was director David Nutter, whose resume at the time included the pilots for ‘Dark Angel‘ and ‘Roswell,’ many episodes of ‘The X Files‘ and, yes, the syndicated ‘Adventures Of Superboy‘ series from the late 1980s.

“We walked blindly into the fire and we had a firm step,” Nutter says of ‘Smallville’s maiden flight. “We had a great script and some great talent, and I felt really confident in the story we were telling. This was a time to make Clark Kent a real person, a teenager that other teenagers could actually relate to.”

Giving the saga of a teen coming to terms with his extraterrestrial origins and abilities “a sense of reality” was of utmost importance to Nutter. “Too many times shows are so fantastic there’s no bedrock of believability,” he notes. “I started with ‘X Files,’ which was always based in reality and fact, and then I worked with James Cameron on ‘Dark Angel,’ which was all about science fact and making it as realistic as possible. So I brought all of that to ‘Smallville.’”

Of course, Clark Kent might not have ever gotten off the ground (so to speak) had ‘Smallville’ not found the right actor for the lead role. “I knew Tom Welling was the perfect guy when Clark runs into Lana Lang (played by Kristin Kreuk) for the first time,” says Nutter. “Lana of course had a kryptonite necklace on her neck, so Clark tumbled onto the ground, dropped his books…. That’s when I said, ‘That’s him.’”

WBTV’s Roth remembers watching the ‘Smallville’ pilot for the first time and “almost weeping, I was so excited. That pilot was magic for us.”

MORE POWERFUL THAN A LOCOMOTIVE
‘Smallville’s long run would prove magical, save for the very rare bump in the road. Roth says that other than “keeping this extraordinary group of [actors] together,” the only memorable obstacle was the episode “Jitters,” which “we really didn’t get it right and needed to reshoot multiple, multiple scenes.” As a result, Season 1, Episode 8 carries the dishonor of being “one of the most expensive in the history of the show.”

Ultimately, as lore demands, Clark would need his Lois. ‘Smallville’ executive producer Kelly Souders was an executive story editor at the time Erica Durance was cast on the series, to first appear in the Season 4 opener, “Crusade.”

“There were a lot of wonderful actresses who came in for the role but I remember … sitting and watching her tape and everybody was like, ‘That’s her. There’s no question,’” Souders shares. “She had attitude but at the same time was totally lovable. And she’s just been blossoming and growing ever since.”

As has ‘Smallville’ itself, despite the occasional cast and time slot change. That the show is hitting such a landmark tally gives most everyone associated with it pause. “In my heart, I’m still an unemployed actress in L.A. pounding the street, so it’s amazing to me that we’ve made it this far and that we are where we are,” shares original cast member Allison Mack (who plays the currently MIA Chloe Sullivan). “I’m constantly pinching myself that we’ve managed to do it.”

When asked for his original prognosis for the show, WBTV’s Roth must defer to his star. “My friend Tom Welling claimed at Comic-Con this year that I told him the show would go 10 years. I don’t remember saying that,” Roth admits with a laugh, “but he swears it happened.”

WAITING FOR SUPERMAN
As with many a milestone episode, ‘Smallville’s 200th is super-ambitious. Airing Friday, October 15, it sends Clark and Lois to a Smallville High homecoming dance. While that sets the stage for old memories to be easily revisited, some hard realities are also faced, thanks to a ‘Christmas Carol’-like tour through old times led by Brainiac 5 (James Marsters). Add the return of Bugboy (Greg Arkin) into the mix, and you’ve got a “jam-packed” hour, promises executive producer Brian Petersen.

So momentous and resonant is Episode 200 that Welling calls it one of favorites to date. “Clark is shown the past, the future and the present, as Brainiac tries to give him perspective on where he is and where he needs to go,” the actor previews. “It was a good reason for Clark to reflect … and think about what’s to come.”

As a result of this walk down memory lane, Clark “comes out the leader that we know Superman to be,” Souders says. “This is a very pivotal moment.”

SUPER ROMANCE
Speaking of pivotal moments, it has been well teased that Episode 200 serves up quite the closing scene involving Clark and Lois, though specifics are hard to come by. (EP Souders says that “hours of discussion” went into deciding exactly what the much-anticipated moment would entail.).

We asked Welling: Might the L-word get tossed around ‘tween the two – if not in No. 200 then at least at some point during this final season? “Love? I would think so,” he answered. “I’m not sure what exactly they have in store for them, but Lois is definitely a part of Clark’s future.”

Lois herself, aka Erica Durance, tells us that her favorite moment from Season 10 thus far is the one in question, the top-secret treat that has every “Clois” fan’s heart preemptively aflutter. “I did a scene at the end of the 200th that was magnificent and fun,” she teases.

And yet no one will spill on what takes place…? As Durance says with a wink, “Well, that means people will have to watch it, right?”

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-ne ... emembered/

- ‘Smallville’s’ 200th Episode: Clark Kent, This Is Your Life (stayinginwithvlada.com):
‘Smallville’s’ 200th Episode: Clark Kent, This Is Your Life
by Vlada October 14, 2010

If I had to grade tomorrow night’s 200th episode of Smallville (The CW, 8 p.m.) on a scale of 1 to 10, it would be an 11 on the epic scale. As if going to your five-year high school reunion isn’t enough of a trip down memory lane, Clark Kent will actually travel through time in tonight’s episode. With the help of Brainiac 5.0 (guest star James Marsters), who’s come from the future using the Legion ring, Clark is given an insider’s peek at his past, his present and even his future at the Daily Planet with Lois. Call it A Smallville Christmas Carol.

“We had all these ideas. One was, ‘What if Clark goes back and revisits his past?’ Because it’s the high school reunion,” says Brian Peterson, who co-write the episode along with fellow showrunner Kelly Souders. “But then we thought you really want it to have this hopeful push off. What if we scrap that? What if we go to the future? It ended up being, ‘What if we do past, present and future?’”

All that time traveling leads to several significant moments, moment so monumental that it’s surprising Peterson and Souders didn’t save them for the show’s series finale.

“We really wanted this to be a positive season and a season of growth and forward moment,” explains Peterson. “We really wanted it to launch the season, not just cap it off.”

Here’s a look at what’s in store in the 200th episode, titled “Homecoming,” and beyond:

Brainiac 5.0 and Clark: You may have noticed that Clark’s been in kind of a rut lately. Thankfully, Brainiac 5.0 arrives at Clark’s high school reunion to break him out of it. “We were trying to figure out what kind of structure, what device we could use to bridge all the different time zones,” says Souders. “When we thought of Brainiac 5.0, there was a big sigh of relief because everything suddenly gelled.” Adds Peterson: “He perfectly embodies where we’ve been and where Clark’s going in one character.” But that wasn’t always the plan. The writers originally had another villain in the episode, taking Clark through the journey, that he then had to battle. “Once we looked at the outline, it felt unnecessary because the battle’s really within for him,” admits Peterson. It’s that internal, emotional journey and coming to terms with his past in this episode that sets Clark on the course to becoming “the leader that we know Superman to be,” says Souders. “This is a very pivotal moment. You see his leadership skills jump up to the next level and that maintains through the rest of the season. Adds Peterson: “It galvanizes his confidence, which is something that has been a little wavering at the top of this season.” It’ll also give Clark a confidence boost “when it comes to his relationship with Lois. We see a lot of movement in that area,” teases Peterson.

Lois: She’s feeling a little annoyed and neglected in “Homecoming.” One, her date – Lois and Clark go to the reunion as “friends” — has disappeared without a word. And two, no one remembers her brief time as a student at Smallville High, which gives Erica Durance some fun comedic moments. But she’s especially terrific in her scenes as Lois Lane, Reporter. Although the producers didn’t know how long the show would last when they were casting the Lois Lane, they did know Durance was it. “She had attitude, but at the same time, was totally lovable,” says Souders. “She brought all of it in her audition tape. She’s just been blossoming and growing ever since.”

Oliver: Now that he’s publicly come out as the Green Arrow, Oliver will be dealing with the ramifications of that and the “very personal reason why he comes out,” says Souders. (Needless to say, Chloe’s presence is still very much felt, just as the producers promised it would be. In fact, Souders reveals that “we’re gearing up to see her again, which is very exciting. She has a fun introduction when she comes back into the show.”) Oliver’s coming out will also affect Clark, who’s given a peek at Oliver’s current turmoil by Brainiac 5.0. “For Clark, it’s very impactful on his life because it’s the thing that he struggled with from the beginning about whether or not to be open with who he really is,” says Souders. “He’s now watching his best friend go through exactly what he’d do.” “It’s almost worse to watch your friend take the heat,” adds Peterson. “That’s going to be a big part of this first journey for Clark, watching what happens to Oliver after he’s come out.” Oliver’s decision will also “have an impact on the rest of the heroes,” according to Souders.

The old gang: The high school reunion setting provides for many great throwbacks to the show’s early seasons, including glimpses of Lana and Clark’s meet cute from the pilot, Chloe’s Wall of Weird and the use of some familiar songs (“Everything” by Lifehouse, anyone?). “Because it’s the 200th, we wanted to look back at the pilot and the 100th [featuring Jonathan's death] because those are such big benchmarks,” says Peterson. “We chose to focus on the love and his hero journey, not friendship or enemies.” Unfortunately, that means there’s no Pete, Kent family or Lex in the episode. “We can’t tell you how many things got whittled off the list, sadly,” says Peterson, adding that Lex was left out of the episode “because we brought Lex back into this season” and he’s going “to get a lot of play throughout the season.”

The final scene: I’m sworn to secrecy, so I’ll just say it’s worth the wait.

The Justice League: While there are no plans for any Gotham or Legion characters to appear, we will be seeing more Justice League members before the show’s over. “We’re actually in quite a few contract conversations right now, but you’ll definitely see a big League presence in the middle of the run,” says Souders, adding, “You’ll see more than one assembled at a time and soon. Very soon.”

The end and beyond: “We know pretty much, pretty significantly, the rest of the series,” reveals Peterson. Souders says that she thinks “people will be happy” with the series’ final moments, but she’s still feeling the pressure. “We’ve aged five years in the last six months,” she says with a laugh. “We’re very aware it’s a decade of people watching. That’s a long time. So not only is there the pressure of wanting to make everybody happy, which is completely impossible, but we keep trying, but also…everyone [on staff] wants it to end with the best episode of Smallville ever.” Perhaps if they don’t accomplish that, they could try again on the big screen. “That would be a blast,” she says of the idea of doing a film with the Smallville team. “We would love to do that, but there’s no plans in the works at the moment.”

http://stayinginwithvlada.com/2010/10/1 ... omecoming/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

mayiya
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por mayiya »

De nada chicos. Es que cuando vi la promo de Space Channel tuve que subirla. La cara de Clark como rey no tiene precio :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Ayer que lo vi cuando salió todos especulaban en twitter que flotarían pero ahora ya no estoy tan seguro de ello. De todas formas será un buen guiño a Superman Returns. Y a decir verdad floten o no, a mi el gesto me pareció de lo más cute. Tú sabes mientras menos sea el espacio físico que los separe y más contacto entre los dos cuerpos por mi encantada :smt077 :smt077

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Imagen

erica_lane
Lana Lang
Lana Lang

Mensaje por erica_lane »

como quien dice oliver seguira en la depre, en este capitulo, eso es lo que
me molesta, este se deprime hasta por ver una mosca pasar, ya van 3
temporadas igual, hasta que regrese clhoe va a despabilar y creo que si
hubiera una 11, volveria a empezar igual

ImagenImagen
avatar KatherineKent y gifs onebreath gracias

maria33
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por maria33 »

bueno flotar no flotara porque entonces se descubriría el pastel y todavia eso no va a suceder.
yo cn que haya un buen agarre me quedo contenta

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Lau90
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Lau90 »

maria33 escribió:bueno flotar no flotara porque entonces se descubriría el pastel y todavia eso no va a suceder.
yo cn que haya un buen agarre me quedo contenta
Yo también :smt005 :smt005

Madremia no me creo que haya llegado el día... toda la semana esperando que llegara y ahora no me lo creo, no hago más que mirar el calendario para asegurarme de que es viernes! :smt005 que ganitas ahi de verlo ya, espero que sea tan "épico" o tan increible como nos lo han pintado..

Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Spoilers”