Administrador/a

Re: "BEAUTY & THE BEAST"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Sneak Peek del 2.17 "Black is the new Beast" #2:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... est-708011

- Sneak Peek del 2.17 "Black is the new Beast" #3:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/30/beaut ... r-makeout/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Kristin Kreuk Adelanta el regreso de Beauty and the Beast y los planes para la Season 3 (TVLine):
Kristin Kreuk Adelanta el regreso de Beauty and the Beast y los planes para la Season 3
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 31 Mayo 2014, 9:00 AM PDT

Beauty and the Beast fans wound up with a happy ending – for now, at least – when in the midst of a months-long hiatus that interrupted a tepidly rated Season 2, The CW renewed the series for the 2014-15 TV season.

With the sophomore run resuming Monday at 9/8c, TVLine invited titular beauty Kristin Kreuk to preview the aftermath of Vincent’s arrest for Kurt Windsor’s murder, tease the “dirty” tricks up Cat’s sleeve and ponder the plan for the shortened Season 3. Oh, and: disguises ahead!

TVLINE | The season is picking up right where we left off. How damning is the evidence against Vincent?
It’s rather damning. There doesn’t really look like there’s much of a way out for him or [Cat, Tess and JT], so they’re all in a panic. And clearly, because he is a beast with issues, keeping his temper in jail is not a great thing.

TVLINE | Is it almost conspicuous the volume of evidence against him and the timing of this?
Absolutely. And because of what there is, they have to come up with a crazy plan to be able to make it go away.

TVLINE | The synopsis for the first episode back says Catherine & Co. realize they have “a bigger enemy” to handle when they discover who turned Vincent in. Are you at liberty to confirm who this person is?
We don’t know by the end of this episode who the person is specifically, but we know that there is someone behind it all. It takes a little while for them to figure out the ins and outs of it, and in the arc of upcoming episodes there’s a bunch of new people that we meet that we realize are influencing things.

TVLINE | Is Cat going to have to play dirty to get Vincent out of this situation?
Absolutely. She’s going to do a lot of things that are against the law, and put her career on the line.

TVLINE | Meanwhile, what’s going on with her father?
Well, her father is still in jail. She doesn’t think very highly of him, clearly, but he does have a role to play in all of this. For a while, Catherine really thinks that he’s responsible for everything, then he ends up giving her some information about what’s actually going on.

TVLINE | Oh my God — they’re going to reconcile just in time for Father’s Day.
[Laughs] I don’t know if it will happen in time. Isn’t Father’s Day soon?

TVLINE | He’ll accept a slightly belated card, I am sure. Meanwhile, are we to assume that JT and Tess just are goin’ at it now?
Well, they have some relationship issues to work through, especially from Tess’ side. In this episode, they’re going to have a bit of a difficult dynamic, and it gets revealed accidentally to Catherine and Gabe that they had sex in a heated moment, which is rather funny. It’s really about them figuring out what they want.

TVLINE | I will assume this is one of those situations where JT is one of those geeky guys who’s surprisingly phenomenal, and Tess came away from it like, “Whoa.”
[Laughs] I don’t know if we’ll ever know that, but we could assume that it “goes well” for the two of them.

TVLINE | Would you say this next stretch of episodes is on par with the last couple before the break? Because those first episodes of the season kind of rubbed Beasties the wrong way.
Yeah, you’ll see Catherine and Vincent working together, trying to figure stuff out. And we might even see more of Catherine’s family history that’s revealed. All of that, I think, will be more in line with what the fans gravitate toward. [As for Season 3] we don’t know yet because it’s still early, but what I think [exec producer] Brad [Kern] will want to do more of that in the 13 episodes that we do next season.

TVLINE | It appears that in the second episode back, Cat and Vincent will ally with the FBI. Could that be “the show” moving forward? The two of them working in concert with law enforcement?
That may be the direction we’re headed in. …

TVLINE | Because that’s a show I’d like to watch. She’s the brains, he’s the brawn….
I mean, who knows? Honestly, it’s early days yet, but I think that’s where we’re probably going to go.

TVLINE | Does Season 2 end with a cliffhanger?
It’s interesting, because we shot it before we knew what was going on with [renewal], so there’s both a cliffhanger and closure. Those two things both exist within the final episode. It’s a pretty exciting episode.

TVLINE | If the season finale had been the series finale, would fans have been screaming a bit?
Our fans, yes, because I don’t think they’ll be satisfied until Catherine and Vincent are happily married with children or something. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Obviously you love your job and having work, but were you admittedly surprised about the Season 3 pick-up, if only given the cold, hard numbers?
Having a slight understanding of how the network works, it made sense to me. I figured it wouldn’t be a full-season pick-up if we got picked up. But it was a nice surprise — we get to come back together again, and we all get along really well. I had a really nice, totally practical point of view. I had a really nice year working, so I think it’ll be good for us to come back and do 13.

TVLINE | Do you sense that Brad’s got a tight, focused plan for those 13?
Yeah. Because it’ll be Brad’s second season [with the show], he’s got a good sense of where he wants to go and what works and what doesn’t. That’ll help, and hopefully it’ll be a bit more steady. I feel like we’ve tried out a bunch of different things with the show, and there are so many wonderful things about it. I really hope that we find the right mix and it gels so that we get more of an audience — or at least really please and excite the audience that we do have and that is so passionate.

TVLINE | So what do you think — Season 3, Episode 13 is a big wedding and Catherine will be pregnant…? “I do! And I’m having our baby!”
[Laughs] We don’t know these things. I don’t know. And I don’t really want to.

TVLINE | Give me one last tease about what’s coming up….
There will be disguises. Oh, and period costumes.

TVLINE | Separately? I take it the disguises are not period costumes?
Yeah, separately.

TVLINE | Could one disguise be a… superhero costume? Maybe something with an “S”?
[Laughs] It will not be a superhero costume. I’ll say that much.

http://tvline.com/2014/05/31/beauty-and ... tin-kreuk/

- Kristin Kreuk adelanta el regreso de verano de la serie (zap2it):
Kristin Kreuk adelanta el regreso de verano de la serie
Por Laurel Brown 02 Junio, 2014

"Beauty and the Beast" Season 2 has been missing from The CW for several months now, but it's finally returning Monday, June 2. Star Kristin Kreuk previews that return -- including Cat and Vincent's relationship, Vincent's arrest for murder and more -- in an interview with Zap2it.

What is coming up in the new episodes?

Kreuk: It's going to be a lot of -- Vincent, as we know, at the end of the last episode was arrested for murder, so the first episode is really about trying to get him out of that situation.

So there's a lot of tension, it's really difficult for everybody, and that's going to catapult the rest of the episodes where it's a struggle to find out who got him arrested, why and how that will affect their lives? So it's a lot of fighting, Vincent and Catherine being on the run, working together to solve things, a bunch of humor, some undercover-y type of stuff, and some of Catherine's family history stuff -- all will come up. Also with JT and Tess and navigating their relationship and the awkwardness and awesome of that.

What will all this trouble mean for the Vincent-Catherine relationship?

Kreuk: They're funny because they love each other so much, but they have different ideologies in life. They're both very independent and headstrong, which results in bickering. Even though they love each other passionately and desperately and are destined or fated or whatever it is to be together. So the episodes really do have a lot of them working together. But through the struggles of him wanting to go kill everybody and her wanting to try to find a way to not kill everybody ... It's really fun. It's fun to play and it's fun to watch.

How is Gabe going to complicate things between Cat and Vincent?

Kreuk: It's going to be incredibly difficult. Like he's going to screw things up for them. But he's a hurt puppy currently, and I think that Gabe's intention has been redemption. How he reacts to Vincent and Catherine being together will be revealed very quickly. And what he does -- because really Catherine relies on Gabe for a lot, especially in this first episode back. She suspects that perhaps he was responsible, because we don't really know who was responsible at this point.

Beyond Vincent getting arrested, are there other external threats facing the good guys?

Kreuk: The getting-arrested is kind of the hint as to a bigger, what they believe is a threat. Catherine, Vincent and the team believe there is another Muirfield-esque threat. Whatever is after them, they don't really know what is going on because they can't understand why he's been arrested and all of this. So that's going to be their external conflict. That and, ultimately, whatever Gabe decides to do. That's going to be the external stuff. And obviously there's the internal conflicts, episodically, that come up between characters. For Tess and JT, that will be ... Generally it's funny, but it's also the most heartwarming and in the end moving storyline that takes us through the end.

Why should fans tune in to these final episodes of Season 2?

Kreuk: They're really quite intensely paced. They're fast-paced episodes with a lot going on. There are character moments that are just so sweet, that I think the fans like the most about the show. And I really want them to come and enjoy that, with these characters having these wonderful moments.

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/beauty_and_ ... nt-2014-06

- Kristin Kreuk adelanta el regreso de Beauty and the Beast, una sexy escena de ducha y más (TVFanatic):
Kristin Kreuk adelanta el regreso de Beauty and the Beast, una sexy escena de ducha y más
Por Jim Halterman 2 Junio, 2014 10:46 am.

After what has felt like an eternity, Beauty and the Beast Season 2 roars back into action tonight on The CW with six new episodes.

The main thrust of the first installment, of course, is the fact that Vincent is thrown in jail and Catherine, Gabe, JT and Tess have to work together to try to get him out (or at least stop him from getting all ‘beasty’ while in the slammer).

Will there be time for more in the Cat/Vincent romance? Will Gabe let Catherine go that easily now that she’s broken up with him to be with Vincent? And what is everyone going to think when they find out JT and Tess have been hitting the sheets?

Who better to get all those questions answered but Kristin Kreuk, who talked to me last week about all the above and how she feels about one sexy scene we see in Beauty and the Beast Season 2 Episode 17...

TV Fanatic: I think the Beasties will be very happy with this first episode back.

Kristin Kreuk: I think so, too!

TVF: What’s the broad scope on these last episodes getting us to the season two finale?

KK: As you know, Vincent was arrested at the end of the last episode we saw so that’s how the entire arc is, which is essentially figure out who put Vincent in jail in the first place. So once we determine who didn’t put him in jail, it puts the characters on a path to figure out who or what that entity may be and also get Vincent exonerated of his crimes.

TVF: Is it safe to say a lot of what happens in these episodes will lead us to season 3 or is the chapter closing?

KK: No, this is going to lead us directly into season 3. It will give us some of Catherine’s historical family history and we’ll also get an understanding of who the people or person is who has been manipulating the situation behind the scenes. We’ll also have a big story around Gabe.

TVF: I like that Cat’s dear old Dad is still around even though he’s not very nice…

KK: No, Dad’s pivotal and he’s important to Catherine’s arc and some of the information he holds and nobody else.

TVF: Is there any redemption for him or any hope for a father-daughter relationship of some kind moving forward or is that all out the window?

KK: I think there’s hope because he is her father and it depends on what he decides to do, obviously. But I think every time Catherine is with him she hopes underneath it all that he’s good and he can be her father because she has no parent and she desperately wants one so that’s always there. Will he ever be forgiven for everything? I don’t know.

TVF: Is the love triangle with Gabe and Vincent over? As of now, we know Catherine has let Gabe go but I’m not sure Gabe is going to give up so easily.

KK: The triangle is over in the sense that there’s no reciprocity. Catherine doesn’t want to be with Gabe but Gabe’s feelings are not shallow. He wants to be with Catherine. I don’t know how much of it is love or possessiveness ultimately but he does love her.

TVF: How is Catherine going to feel when she finds out about JT and Tess?

KK: How she finds out is really so trivial and you’ll see how it unfolds. The stakes are so high that ‘Hey, I had sex with JT’ is so not important compared to Vincent is in jail for murder.

TVF: But there is time for some shower action in the episode…

KK: That was a fun scene. It was essentially me giggling the whole time…it ended up being a really sweet scene.

TVF: In general, since you’ve been playing Catherine for awhile, is the stunt work just second nature at this point?

KK: Honestly, it’s never been super difficult for me. I like it and I think it’s going to be a part of the show always. Some people love that adrenaline rush and I don’t love that feeling (laughs) so for myself I’m a little bit out of my head. My brain shuts off and it doesn’t work anymore and I feel out of control sometimes when I go into more primitive kicking people mode. But it’s a part of Catherine and it’s a part of the show. We have some good fights in the next episodes that people will enjoy.

TVF: I know you haven’t started shooting the new season yet but what is your hope for season 3 as far as Catherine’s journey?

KK: I would really like to see her understand her purpose and her mission. Like any hero character that we watch, I really want her to understand and feel her purpose in life and own that fully.

TVF: Any message for The Beasties? My Twitter feed may have blown up when I said I was talking to you.

KK: (laughs) I think The Beasties are going to be very happy with the next episodes that they get to see now. I know they’re excited for the show is back on the air. I think they’ll get their Vincent and Catherine moments and it will be all the sweeter because they’ve been apart for so long.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2014/06/kristi ... -shower-s/

- Kristin Kreuk nos cuenta qué hay tras el shock de esta noche (MTV):
Kristin Kreuk nos cuenta qué hay tras el shock de esta noche
Por Shaunna Murphy 02/06/14

After an eons-long hiatus, “Beauty and the Beast” fans finally got the VinCat reunion they were hoping for on Monday, when the beloved CW show returned for its Season 2 home stretch. The episode offered up plenty of solid romance — that shower scene is one for the history books — but (of course) it also drove a stake right through the hearts of Beasties worldwide by once again separating the show’s titular couple.

But don’t lose hope just yet — Kristin Kreuk herself told us that the whole falsely-accused-of-murder, man-on-the-run thing will actually help bring the lovebirds closer together!

“There is an element of romance to him having to be on the run,” she said over the phone. “It harkens back to Season 1, when he was on the run and she could only see him in hiding. They’re back to that again.”

They’re “back to that” only in the sense that Vincent being a wanted man is a serious relationship hurdle. Otherwise, things are going to be pretty hot and heavy over in VinCatVille — now that Cat realizes that Vincent is her one and only — sorry, Gabe — the couple can focus on working as a team to find out who or what framed Vincent for murder.

“[The conspiracy] is going to inform everything they do,” Kreuk continued. “It’s going to mean that they have to hide, constantly. They’re going to have to pretend to be things other than what they are. They’re going to have to fight hard to get out of their situation.”

Pretend to be things other than what they are? Don’t worry, we asked if this meant that some super-sexy, “Alias”-esque spy scenes were on the way. Because that would be epic.

“Maybe, maybe,” Kreuk said with a laugh. “There might be something sort of like that, but the comedy version.”

We’ll take it — after all, we’re going to need some levity, especially after the folks behind this latest, massive conspiracy to frame Vincent are revealed (a “shock” which Kreuk swears will happen sooner rather than later). And we’re in luck, because Kreuk says that the comedy will be out in full force over the next few weeks.

“There’s a bunch of situations they get themselves into, and some of them are funny,” she said. “In the third episode, there’s a situation that Vincent and Catherine end up in that is rather amusing. It feels like suddenly they’re in a sitcom, which I think will be fun for the fans.”

Also fun for the fans will be the pleasure of watching Cat assert herself. Though she’s always been a strong and independent woman, Catherine has often let Vincent take control when it comes to major decision-making. That all changed tonight when Catherine went behind Vin’s back and nearly outed herself as a witness to the murder that never happened, and Kreuk says that this more assertive side of Cat will continue to take charge.

“That [assertiveness] is definitely a part of her character, both for good and for bad,” she explained. “It’s going to get them into problems ultimately, as does Vincent’s way of doing things. They’re going to see the problems in their decision making processes when they do things super individualistically. Working as a team ultimately yields better results. They’re both very headstrong and stubborn, and are quite impulsive in their decisions, though Catherine is more calculated. They need to figure out how to work together, which is a different obstacle for them than it has been in the past.”

We think they can do it. Oh, and in case you were worried about whether there would be some steamy love scenes now that they’re on the lam, fear not — if they can make it happen in a cramped city shower, they can make it happen on the run.

“Vince and Catherine can find romance anywhere,” Kreuk concluded. “If you love somebody, you can be in any situation and it’s romantic, even if you’re in a toilet.”

http://www.mtv.com/news/1836458/beauty- ... ew-vincat/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.19 "Cold Case":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Nuevo póster promocional de regreso de "Beauty and the Beast":

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(Thanks to @WCCTtv & @cwbatb)

- Nueva imagen BTS de ls S2 (02-06-14):

Imagen

(@HitowerMusic: What music best accompanies a strip search #BATBReturns #BATB)

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 2.17 "Beast is the new Black". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB Extended Promo del 2.18 "Cat & Mouse":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrtXAuW2xMQ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB Descripción oficial del 2.20 “Ever After”:
2.20 “Ever After” (23/06/14): CAT Y VINCENT TIENEN UNA OPORTUNIDAD DE NORMALIDAD — Cat (Kristin Kreuk) y Vincent (Jay Ryan) toman la oferta del Agente Knox (la estrella invitada Anthony Ruivivar) de librarse e intentar llevar vidas normales -- pero fuerzas fuera de su control conspiran el exponerlos y arrastrarlos de nuevo al combate. Sendhil Ramamurthy, Nina Lisandrello y Austin Basis también aparecen. Steven A. Adelson dirige el episodio escrito por Vanessa Rojas (#220).

http://www.ksitetv.com/beauty-and-the-b ... fter/33010

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB Stills del 2.20 “Ever After”:

- BatB Extended Promo 2.19 “Cold Case”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X18j48QXBww

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 2.18 "Cat & Mouse". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB Descripción oficial del 2.21 “Operation Fake Date”:
2.21 “Operation Fake Date”: GABE INTENTA GANARSE DE NUEVO A CAT — Desesperado por empezar de nuevo con Cat (Kristin Kreuk), Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) intenta conquistarla llevándola a una romántica cita. Sin embargo, ella tiene planes propios en cuanto al cómo salvar a Vincent (Jay Ryan) – mientras que también intenta planear la despedida de soltera de Heather (la estrella invitada Nicole Gale Anderson). Nina Lisandrello y Austin Basis también aparecen. Fred Gerber dirige el episodio escrito por Sherri Cooper y Jennifer Levin (#221).

http://www.ksitetv.com/beauty-and-the-b ... tion/33181

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nicole Gale Anderson, regular en la S3 (deadline):
La serie "Beauty and the Beast" ha hecho regular a Nicole Gale Anderson para la Season, en la que interpreta a la hermana de Catherine (Kristin Kreuk).

Anderson empezó como regular en el piloto, aunque el papel se hizo recurrente cuando el mismo se escogió como serie. Mientras que era recurrente en BATB, Anderson consiguió un papel protagonista en el spinoff de la serie Pretty Little Liars de ABC 'Ravenswood'.

Cuando la serie fue cancelada tras una temporada, Anderson, representada por Paradigm y Marshak/Zachary Co., planeaba tomarse un tiempo de descanso pero fue invitada a regresar a BATB como recurrente y fue rápidamente promocionada a regular.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/06/dascha- ... the-beast/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB Extended Promo 2.19 “Cold Case” Sneak Peek #1:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ter-711537

- Nueva imagen BTS del episodio 2.21 (12-06-14):

Imagen

(@dawnzdrea: Just finishing the mix-playback for #BATB 221! What on earth is Cat doing)

- Nueva imagen BTS del episodio 2.19 (14-06-14):

Imagen

(@HitowerMusic: A fleeting #Vincat 219 #ColdCase moment. #BATB)

- Nuevas imágenes BTS del episodio 2.22 (15-06-14):

Imagen Imagen

(@Steve_Finnigan: in the ADR studio today with @JayRyan. Great to see you back in Kiwiland for a while Jay you Beast!
@Steve_Finnigan: @JayRyan dialogue officially wrapped for season 2, ep 22! See you back for season 3 Jay!)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB 2.19 “Cold Case” Sneak Peek #2:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/1053925/ ... east.jhtml

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB 2.21 “Operation Fake Date” Stills:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BatB 2.20 “Ever After” Extended Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7Wht-xxiM

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 2.19 "Cold Case". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes BTS del episodio 2.19:

(Thanks to @rich_newey)

- Nueva imagen BTS del episodio 2.22 (17-06-14):

Imagen

(@HitowerMusic: Mixing music for #BATB S2 finale. Timeless music for a timeless beauty)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial de la season finale 2.22 “Déjà Vu”:
2.22 “Déjà Vu”: CAT SE ENFRENTA A UNA DURA DECISION — Cat (Kristin Kreuk) busca una manera de frustrar los planes de Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) y encuentra su respuesta en un lugar inesperado: el diario de su antecesora, que hace a Cat temer que la única manera de detener a Gabe sea matando a Vincent (Jay Ryan). Nina Lisandrello y Austin Basis también aparecen. Stuart Gillard dirige el episodio escrito por Brad Kern & Roger Grant (#222).

http://www.ksitetv.com/beauty-and-the-b ... a-vu/33523

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk)”