Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'IZOMBIE'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | "Team Z" S3 Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZICgqwYGhWg

- IZOMBIE | "Team Z" S3 Extended Promo:
https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/844217048926318606

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster y banners promocionales de la S3:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.02 "Zombie Knows Best":
3.02 "Zombie Knows Best" (11/04/17): MAJOR EN UN CEREBRO DE UNA ANGUSTIADA ADOLESCENTE — Cuando Liv (Rose McIver), Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) y Ravi (Rahul Kohli) llegan a la escena para investigar un accidente de coche fatal, empiezan a sospechar que hay juego sucio involucrado. Ambos hambrientos, Liv y Major (Robert Buckley) consumen los cerebros de las víctimas del accidente, un padre bien intencionado y su angustiada hija adolescente. Mientras tanto, cuando Clive es traído para ser interrogado sobre una familia que fue asesinada, él se ve obligado a revelar su historia pasada con ellos. Finalmente, Peyton (Aly Michalka) extiende una rama de olivo a Ravi (Rahul Kohli), y Major se pega con una barrera en su búsqueda de Natalie (la estrella invitada Brooke Lyons “The Affair”). David Anders también aparece. Jason Bloom dirige el episodio escrito por Diane Ruggiero-Wright (#302).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/03/izombi ... -best.html?

- Stills del 3.02 "Zombie knows best":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | S3 Robert Buckley Interview | The CW:
https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/845319330183077890

- IZOMBIE | S3 Malcolm Goodwin Interview | The CW:
https://twitter.com/malcolmjgoodwin/sta ... 1932678144

- IZOMBIE | S3 David Anders Interview | The CW:
https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/847131246194929664

- IZOMBIE | S3 Aly Michalka Interview | The CW:
https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/847856033535885317

- IZOMBIE | Rose McIver Season 3 Interview | The CW:
https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/848928107469742082

- IZOMBIE | S3 The cast thoughts on a musical episode (TVGuide):

https://twitter.com/imrosemciver/status ... 5929492481

- IZOMBIE | Does the cast know their zombie movies? (screenertv):

https://twitter.com/screenertv/status/8 ... 4445790208

- IZOMBIE | Rahul Kohli interview on "Geek To Me Radio" - Episode 031:

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/geek ... 5_21-07_00

- IZOMBIE | S3 "Don't miss the season premiere of #iZombie in ONE WEEK" (Aly Michalka):

https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/846799081091444736

- IZOMBIE | S3 "In TWO DAYS" (David Anders):

https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/848610990342029312

- IZOMBIE | S3 "TOMORROW" (Malcolm Goodwin):

https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/848958309231087618

- IZOMBIE | S3 "TONIGHT" (Rose McIver):

https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/849305586751553536

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Rahul Kohli iZOMBIE Set Visit Interview (seat42f):

- Aly Michalka iZOMBIE Set Visit Interview (seat42f):

- Rose McIver iZOMBIE Set Visit Interview (seat42f)

- Robert Buckley iZOMBIE Set Visit Interview (seat42f):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- iZombie Preview: El nuevo amor de Liv, cerebros que son un 'completo desastre', una gran búsqueda y más (TVLine):
iZombie Preview: El nuevo amor de Liv, cerebros que son un 'completo desastre', una gran búsqueda y más
Por Vlada Gelman / 31 Marzo 2017, 12:22 PM PDT

Liv is getting a new love interest on iZombie, and we’ve got some very good news for the mystery man: “We will simply not kill off another boyfriend,” executive producer Rob Thomas tells TVLine. (RIP, Lowell and Drake.)

“I’m not going to say that they live happily ever after, but we’re not going to use his death as a means of ending that [relationship],” the EP adds.

In Season 3 (premiering Tuesday at 9/8c on The CW), “there are many more zombies for her to choose from,” Thomas says. “She meets an entire army of zombie dudes. So suddenly, there are more fish in the sea.”

Below, Thomas and the cast preview Peyton’s own complicated love life, Major’s big quest and the new season’s amusing variety of brains.

ZOMBIES VS. HUMANS | Vivian’s season-ending question — “So, are you with us or against us?” — came off “more aggressive” than intended, Thomas notes. However, the concerns that the Fillmore Graves CEO raises for Liv are legitimate: “‘When Discovery Day comes, are you going to trust humanity to treat us right? Do you think they will simply let us exist? Or do you believe we’ll be rounded up and, at best, put into a camp, [or] at worst, annihilated?’ Much of Season 3 is asking that question from a lot of different angles,” Thomas shares.

BETWEEN A RAVI AND A BLAINE | The Peyton/Ravi/Blaine romantic quagmire was “not a [love] triangle we imagined at the beginning” of the series, Thomas admits, but the upcoming episodes go “down that well a bit.” Adds Aly Michalka: “For a while, you’re going to see her drift towards Blaine, I think, out of the awkwardness of trying to have a friendship still with Ravi.”

MAJOR PROBLEMS | Rest assured, Major hasn’t forgotten about his promise to unfreeze zombie call girl Natalie, who has gone missing. “That’s a storyline from last year I loved,” Robert Buckley says. “It is something that does come back this year. A big part of Major’s quest is [figuring out] what the hell happened to her.”

DETECTIVE KNOWS IT ALL | Now that Clive is on Team Z, with absolutely no secrets between him and Liv, “this is the first time in two seasons that [the partners have] been on the same page,” Malcolm Goodwin points out. “So it definitely brings them closer together.”

EAT UP | On the brains menu for Liv in Season 3, per Rose McIver: a father, with Major consuming the noggin of the victim’s 16-year-old daughter (“It’s the part Robert Buckley was born to play,” the actress jokes); a dominatrix (“Poor Malcolm [Goodwin] and Rahul [Kohli]. Clive and Ravi definitely sort of bear the brunt of that”); and a Dungeons & Dragons dungeon master (“Like learning a foreign language for me”). But McIver’s favorite is a hot mess, who “can’t remember where she’s left anything, hasn’t got anything together,” in the vein of Amy Schumer’s Trainwreck character, the actress shares. “I didn’t expect that to be as easy to play as it was. It’s been a confronting season.”

http://tvline.com/2017/03/31/izombie-sp ... -interest/

- iZombie: La Season 3 encuentra a los amigos de Livunidos - ¿pero se puede confiar en los nuevos aliados? (IGN):
iZombie: La Season 3 encuentra a los amigos de Livunidos - ¿pero se puede confiar en los nuevos aliados?
Por Eric Goldman - 03 Abril 2017

iZombie kicks off its third season this Tuesday and while things are looking more hopeful for Liv and her friends in some respects, there are plenty of new concerns as well – most notably a group that claims to have Liv’s best interests at heart, but whose actual plan remains murky and questionable.

On a visit to the Vancouver set of the series -- where cast members working that day took time during their respective breaks to sit down with me in Liv's apartment set -- Rose McIver (“Liv Moore”), Robert Buckley (“Major Lilywhite”) and Malcolm Goodwin (“Clive Babineaux”) explained what to expect in this season.

Zombieland?

Season 2 ended with a big surprise for Liv, as she discovered the existence of a paramilitary group of zombies - part of the company Fillmore Graves and headed by Vivian Stoll (Andrea Savage), who told Liv she had a plan to make Seattle a safe haven for all zombies.

So what does Liv make of this supposed new ally and her plans? “I think Liv is understandably apprehensive,” said McIver. “She doesn’t know what these people are fighting for, particularly. They speak as though they have the best intentions and it’s very unlike her approach. She’s trying to keep things very undercover and maintain as much normalcy as she could... but she’s wise enough to know that getting a zombie army on her bad side isn’t good either. She’s starting Season 3 working out what exactly [Fillmore Graves] plan to do and how and what the implications of that would be for her world.”

Fillmore Graves will get a reaction from everyone, particularly Major, who is also a zombie. Said Buckley, “Where the season jumps off, everyone’s very curious. We didn’t get a whole lot of info [initially] but these people show up and kick ass and save our heroes' lives, so the season opens with a lot of natural curiosity and speculation. I don’t think they’ve decided what side of the issue they’re on with them but there’s potential for a zombie ally... or potentially new enemies.”

With Clive only recently discovering zombies exist at all, much less that Liv is one, Goodwin said his character is being "very careful and very cautious. I think Clive probably believes he’s one of the only human beings in law enforcement who knows about this and he also knows that if the information gets out it can cause chaos. So he’s doing everything he can to bring this to an end and solve this. He thinks he has an answer. They all think they have an answer.”

McIver noted that Vivian’s idea “sounds very utopian, the idea of zombies and humans living side by side. And I don’t know if Liv’s necessarily convinced that that will be a simple thing but it’s a nice idea. She’s very on the fence I would say. She likes the idea of it being normalized and living in harmony with the people around her and her family but I don’t know if she’s convinced yet of how simple that’s going to be.”

Will Liv and Major agree on how to deal with this group? Said Buckley, with a laugh, “Well, if we’ve learned anything from Liv and Major, it’s that they’re so rarely on the same page with anything. I think it would be safe to assume there’s the potential for them to fall on opposite sides of that. But, on the same token I wouldn’t rule anything out. It’s not that they don’t want to be on the same page. They just sort of find themselves in spots where they can’t be.”

Team Z United

With Clive now in the know about what Liv is, all of her close friends are finally on the same page. And as the cast noted, this allows for much more of a group dynamic on the series.

Said McIver, “Now that Babineaux knows, it’s kind of like a Scooby gang is how we’re treating it. So Liv, Major, Ravi, Payton and Babineaux are all on the same page now and informed of the same stuff. Blaine appears to be - although I’m sure Liv has hesitations. He has a lot to overcome. There seems to be a big team working together and that’s to uncover what is happening with Vivian and work out what to do about Mr. Boss, who is still alive, albeit not as strong or empowered as he had been. So that’s kind of where we kick off.”

For Clive, Goodwin explained, “You get to see him go through the process of accepting this and incorporating this into his day to day.” His new knowledge definitely helps though, since Goodwin noted, “It doesn't have to be hidden [now]. It can be put out there more. Liv doesn’t have to hide it or control it. She’s like ‘You already know I’m on the brain. This is what I’m going to do. I need to do this to get the vision.’ So she gets to go a lot further around Clive and it leads to some hilarious moments.” That being said, Goodwin remarked that watching McIver play these different personalities, “leads to a lot of breaking on camera. A lot of cracking up.”

Goodwin said he loved showing the team dynamic, and that when it came to the situation with Filmore Graves, “[Clive] has a part in it. Ravi has a part in it. Major has a part in it. So he’s trying to do his best to do what’s required of him. But at the same time they have to be normal. They still have to go to work and do cases, but have that underlying thing.”

Brainy Performances

iZombie will still get plenty of mileage out of the different brains Liv eats each week and how they change her, but McIver explained, “The brains that she eats tend to have very strong implications in other elements of the story. I think that’s been integrated incredibly well this season.”

While McIver said there was a good variety -- giving her plenty of different personalities to play -- she added, “One of my favorites is me eating a brain of a father and Buckley eating the brain of the teenage daughter. We have a pretty good dynamic there where he’s very bothered by me all the time and I’m trying to help. We had fun with that one.”

Said Buckley, of that episode, “It was so much fun. I eat the brain of a fourteen year old, ice skating enthusiast girl. The writers had seen me do a bit where I act very melodramatic and do a very whiny, girl voice. And they were like ‘We had this idea of you playing a teenage girl.’ The only thing that was weird about it was how little of a stretch it was for me. I had to do zero prep. It was so much fun. Major has had moments of levity and had to do his Major bits but this was a whole different type of comedy, swinging for the fences because it’s a brain and we’re allowed to do that. It was so much fun. I can’t wait to see what it looks like. I came to set thinking ‘I’ll just swing for the fences and they can dial me back.’ To my surprise, instead they were like ‘Go a little further.’”

Goodwin was especially excited about the brain aspect in Season 3, with a lot of praise for Buckley in that aforementioned teenage girl storyline, saying, “We just couldn’t keep a straight face when he was being affected by those characteristics.”

McIver also said, "We had a dominatrix brain which is a slightly different flavor for Liv and poor Ravi and Babineaux get the tail end of that. I just did a 'hot mess' brain that was fun -- sort of a train wreck style brain and Liv is all over the place and unreliable, but that’s very fun and I’m excited to see it. We haven’t seen any of it yet so I’m as eager as all the fans to see it come together."

While we won’t see the affects of brains on Major that frequently (for a story reason fans will discover), Goodwin noted, “We’re coming off of some of our favorite brains for Rose and she kills it on a level. If you were amazed in the first two seasons, watch her on this season with these brains. My gosh, she takes it to another level.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/04/03/ ... be-trusted

- Rob Thomas nos ofrece una charla preparatoria adelantando la season 3 (EW):
Rob Thomas nos ofrece una charla preparatoria adelantando la season 3
Por Breanne L. Heldman - 03 Abril, 2017 a las 3:00pm EDT

It’s been almost a full year, but iZombie is finally returning to The CW on Tuesday for more brainy mysteries. And to help prepare us, we’ve enlisted the help of executive producer Rob Thomas (not to be confused with the singer Rob Thomas, who appeared, died, and whose brain was consumed in the season 2 finale of the series) to refresh our memories and share the three things you absolutely need to remember before you watch.

1. First, we met Vivian Stoll (Andrea Savage) in the season 2 finale. She’s “the head of Fillmore-Graves, a military contractor that employs all zombies,” Thomas explains. “She’s put a question to Liv (Rose McIver), which is: Someday, humans are going to come after zombies and you’ve gotta decide whose side you’re on — humans or zombies?”

2. “The Max Rager portion of the zombie universe is over. That was all destroyed in the big shootout at the end of season 2,” he says, noting that Vaughn Du Clark (Steven Weber) really is dead and gone.

3. “Blaine (David Anders) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) went to rescue Peyton (Aly Michalka), and Blaine went in guns a-blazin’ and rescued Peyton while Ravi sat out in the car not knowing what Blaine was going to do, but that has affected him in a negative way.”

Thomas also warns that season 3 will follow a bit of a different path than those that came before it. “The first two seasons had very similar shapes,” he says. “We had a clearly defined big bad character in each of the seasons. Season 1 really revolved around tracking down Blaine — who was murdering teenagers and selling their brains — and a big shootout at the end of the season. And then season 2 was built largely around Steven Weber as Vaughn Du Clark, the head of Max Rager, and an even bigger shootout at the end. Season 3 is going to have a much different shape. We have no clearly defined big bad. There’s a really central question: that ‘whose side are you on, zombies or humans,’ question is going to be asked throughout the season.”

See Liv and co. figure it out when iZombie premieres Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/03/izombie-rob ... -season-3/?

- 8 Things que supimos de iZOMBIE en el set de la Season 3 (nerdist):
8 Things que supimos de iZOMBIE en el set de la Season 3
Por Sydney Bucksbaum - 03 Abril, 2017

Hungry for some new episodes of iZombie? You’re not alone.

It’s been almost a whole year since The CW’s zom-rom-com ended its second season on quite the cliffhanger, so thankfully when Liv (Rose McIver) and the rest of Team Z return for season three, the drama is picking up right where it left off. After all, when you end a season with a full-on zombie attack and the introduction of a secret zombie military operation planning to go public, you really can’t do a time jump.

When Nerdist visited the iZombie set in Vancouver, in between eating brains (seriously), the stars of The CW’s hit series sat down to reveal everything there is to know about season three from the new big bad to potential new zombie cures and, of course, all the braaaaiiiiins Liv will eat.

There’s a Growing Zombie Army

McIver revealed the new zombie military force Fillmore Graves (another win for the pun-inclined series) will be a “huge” part of the new season. In fact, while they may not appear to be “evil” in any way, they’re actually season three’s big bad, and it’s a new kind of “villain” for the series to tackle.

“That’s the big new realm that we enter,” McIver said. “We spend a lot of time in [the Fillmore Graves] offices and their environment and with those characters, so they play a very significant role this year. Liv is still kind of trying to work out throughout the course of it quite where she stands with them, whether she’s on their side or not, whether she agrees with how they plan on handling this potential zombie outbreak or not.”

…And Someone We Love Will Join Their Ranks

At the bow of season two, Liv, Major (Robert Buckley) and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) were still in shock at the mere existence of Fillmore Graves. By the end of the season three premiere, however, at least one member of Team Z will join up with the mysterious new pro-zombie operation.

“It’s going to pose some interesting questions for everyone in the group,” Buckley teased. “It is a main component of Major’s arc this year. Fillmore Graves, the people he meets and is friends with and the relationships he forms. It’s a big part of his journey.”

The Race For the Cure is On

Meanwhile, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) will be working harder than ever to stop the zombie outbreak before it starts by finding that cure. Right now, Ravi has a cure for zombie-ism … but it wipes out every memory a person has. It’s really not a good option.

“While it works, it causes amnesia. So he’s now attacking it from two angles,” Kohli said of Ravi’s hunt. “So he spends the season or a good part of it trying to cure two different things. But just like how there were different phases of the cure—some were deadly, some didn’t work, some did work — the same kind of situation happens with the amnesia cure as in it’s not exactly perfect, and that in itself and the methods he comes up with and the solutions he has aren’t particularly good, and they cause him to have his own little drama.”

…Before it Kills. *gulp*.

Adding even more pressure to an already strained Ravi is the fact that Major is living on borrowed time with an older version of the cure in his veins that eventually will kill him.

“At the moment, the best that we can do is cure it, but lose your memory, and that’s the situation we’ve had which is why no one else has taken the cure, like Liv,” Kohli said. “So Major’s on borrowed time and his journey and what he goes through will obviously motivate Ravi. … [T]o lose the Major we know and have a cured dude who doesn’t remember anything, doesn’t remember us, doesn’t remember Liv? Does he give in and we lose Major altogether?”

Blaine Goes Good Guy?!

Currently suffering from the effects of Ravi’s latest cure is former series villain Blaine (David Anders). Now a human with no memory of his life before he took the cure, Blaine doesn’t even remember that he was a bad guy. Could he actually become a member of Team Z and have a real relationship with Peyton (Aly Michalka)?

“We were surprised, too,” Michalka said with a laugh. “We all didn’t think Peyton would fall for a guy like Blaine. Especially because she’s the kind of girl who has a good head on her shoulders; she seems very practical. Blaine, it was one of those things where it came out of left field and even surprised her that she was attracted to this guy. After finding out that he’s the one who turned her best friend into a zombie, that obviously gave her caution, and finding out he’s a murderer as well. The one thing that was his saving grace is he lost his memories. He doesn’t remember any of this part from himself from the past.”

“It’s been an opportunity for him to reinvent himself,” McIver agreed. “Best thing that could have ever happened to a villain, isn’t it? Like lose that history, lose the memory of anything you’ve ever done wrong and it’s very hard for anybody to hold something against him. And we also have information about his backstory and the more we come to understand his father and where he’s from, kudos to the writers for being able to build a three-dimensional villain who we can understand a lot better. And with the device of losing his memory, we’re able to forgive and open up a whole different kind of realm for Blaine to play in and he does it incredibly well.”

She paused, then added, “I don’t trust him. I’m still very sketchy about him in general. That’s Liv and Rose speaking. It’s a journey, but he’s proving himself so far to be well intentioned and definitely loves Peyton and seems to be trying to make up for things, so, what can you do? Just let it unfold as it will.”

Much to Ravi’s chagrin, Peyton will continue to explore a relationship with Blaine now that he’s changed into a caring, empathetic person with no memory of his shady past.

“Peyton looks at that as maybe this is a good thing; maybe he is a great guy deep down,” Michalka said. “At the beginning of this new season, he’s still comforting Peyton throughout this trauma that we left off on last season. Now that zombies are possibly going to be found out from society, that puts everyone on a high stakes sort of scenario. Her and Ravi’s relationship is definitely still there; you can see there’s a great connection there and a great friendship. But at the end of the day, she’s still struggling with these feelings she has for Blaine. We’ll see where it leads them.”
Major’s Got Major Issues

Major’s Got Major Issues

A big aspect from season two being carried over into season three is the accusation that Major was the Chaos Killer. He totally was the Chaos Killer—even though he didn’t actually kill anyone, thanks a lot Max Rager, yadda yadda yadda—and he has been publicly cleared of all charges, but that doesn’t mean the public will apologize to him anytime soon.

“Holy smokes. It’s not something that Major is going to escape easily,” Buckley said. “It’s not like a bad haircut people are going to forget about. A large amount of the population thinks he’s in fact a serial killer. And even if he’s not a killer, he’s someone who kidnapped people and destroyed families and homes. That is something that will impact every aspect of his life: his love life, his employment. That is something that he will be struggling with a lot this season. He really hasn’t had much of a life. His love life is in shambles, he has no job, he has no real personal life outside of a couple of friends. He’s trying to find who Major is again.”

So what does that mean for Major and Liv, romantically speaking?

“I think both Liv and Major would love to see it work. But as we’ve seen in the two years, they are just absolute stars at not having the stars aligned,” Buckley said with a laugh. “They are just the champions of not having a successful relationship ever since their engagement. I think we will see them continue to try and navigate the waters and see if there is a shot.”

So don’t give up hope just yet if you ship Liv and Major. “In my heart, I still think there is a shot,” Buckley said. “I root for them. We’ll see this year. But from the jump, I’m holding on to hope.”

A New Mystery Character Arrives

Of course that makes us wonder: does season three’s addition of Jason Dohring add a wrinkle to any potential Liv and Major relationship? So far, the cast is staying mum on who the Veronica Mars alum is playing.

“Every time [showrunners] Rob Thomas and Diane [Ruggiero-Wright] bring back characters they’ve worked with before we know it’s because they really love the experience of working with those actors and, so it’s always a gift when they arrive on set,” McIver said. “He’s got some great ideas for his character. I can say it’s not something you’ve seen him do before, and you’ll be very interested, and Liv is still trying to wrap her head around quite where he fits in into the bigger picture.”

The New Braaaaiiiins are Better Than Ever!

But what McIver is most excited for fans to see from this season of iZombie are all the different kinds of brains that Liv is going to eat, and all the personalities she’ll become as a result.

“One of the earliest ones we see, which I love so much, is Liv and Major on father-daughter brains,” McIver said. “Liv is the father and Major’s the teenage daughter. It’s the part Robert Buckley was born to play—a 16-year-old school girl who sings along to pop songs on the radio in a beautiful falsetto.”

Along with that comedy gold, McIver reveals Liv will eat a “dominatrix brain.”

izombie-oh-oops

“That’s a lot,” she said with a laugh. “Poor Clive and Ravi definitely bear the brunt of that. And especially, now that Babineaux knows about Liv’s reasons for the way she behaves, he’s having to put up with things in a different way, so that’s a very funny episode. Liv’s on a Dungeons and Dragons brain, like a dungeon master, which has been like learning a foreign language for me. I didn’t know that world growing up, but the good thing about that is because it’s somebody who narrates and who is able to command groups and has a sense of adventure and this imperious kind of voice throughout it, that flows into her own life and her ability to kind of manipulate situations and make decisions for groups and encourage people to adventure.”

The brain that surprised McIver the most with how easy it came to her, though, was a “hot mess brain.”

“That was my favorite,” she said. “Very Amy Schumer/Trainwreck/can’t remember where she’s left anything, hasn’t got anything together. I didn’t expect that to be as easy to play as it was.”

http://nerdist.com/izombie-season-3-8-t ... ed-on-set/

- iZombie Season 3: 13 cosas que supimos del Set (denofgeek):
iZombie Season 3: 13 cosas que supimos del Set
Por Kayti Burt 04 Abril 2017

iZombie Season 3 premieres tonight and, having seen the first three episodes of the upcoming season, we can tell you that this zombie drama is as good as ever! We had a chance to visit the iZombie set back in November to talk to this charming cast about what to expect in Season 3.

As zombie-human tensions grow, where do we find these characters as the season progresses? Here are 13 things we learned...

The zombie virus is unstoppable.

The spread of the zombie virus within the world of iZombie has been a relative slow burn, but things seem to be ramping up in Season 3. Rahul Kohli (Ravi) told us about the zombie virus and his character's continuing efforts to stop it in Season 3:

When you first join this world, it was literally restricted to boat party survivors, if there were any and then who Blaine was scratching ... where as now it's really hard to contain and it's really just popping up everywhere. It's a virus and it's infecting. He is this close and he always has been this close to fixing it. But, right now, the side effects are amnesia and it's tying his hands. He's not able to fully stop this.

Liv must make a decision about Fillmore Graves.

Liv was presented with a major decisions in the iZombie Season 2 premiere: with Fillmore Graves or against Fillmore Graves. In the Season 3 premiere and moving forward, she will attempt to parse what exactly both options mean. As Rose McIver put it:

That’s the big new realm that we enter. We spend a lot of time in [the Fillmore Graves] offices and their environment and with those characters, so they play a very significant role this year. Liv is still kind of trying to work out throughout the course of it quite where she stands with them, whether she’s on their side or not, whether she agrees with how they plan on handling this potential zombie outbreak or not.

Ravi is looking for a cure for the cure.

Technically, Ravi does have a working cure for the virus, of course. It just happens to have the unfortunate side effect of retrograde amnesia (or so Blaine claims). Kohli teased that Ravi will be working on a cure for the amnesiac side effect in Season 3. Of course, "just like with the cure, the various iterations of it cause different side effects."

Ravi's search for this latest cure will lead him to some Blaine interaction, as Blaine "becomes a subject for him to study in order to get this right so he can hopefully save Major."

If you're thinking Ravi might solve the amnesia side effect sooner rather than later, then you would be wrong. Kohli called the search for the cure "a longer game than I thought" and noted that, by Episode 10 of the season, "we're finally seeing some effects of his trial and error on that particular serum." Buckle up, kids.

Ravi is less likeable this season.

In addition to his ever-constant search for the cure, Ravi will have a fair amount of personal drama this season as he continues to be disgruntled about the Peyton/Blaine relationship and his role (or lack thereof) in Peyton's rescue in the Season 2 finale. This season, we will see a new side of Ravi. Executive producer Rob Thomas even emailed Rohli to say "This is a different Ravi." As Rohli puts it: "He's always been a ball of light and this drama sucks the life out of him a little bit."

Speaking about some of the decisions Ravi makes in relation to Peyton, Kohli said:

The way Ravi dealt with [the Peyton/Ravi/Blaine love triangle], and ultimately its conclusion, I always was like, if he was my buddy, I definitely would have pulled him aside and been like, 'Dude, this is not the way to go. This is a terrible, terrible idea.' Um, it's been interesting. It's an interesting one. It's definitely going to surprise people. I don't think anybody has any idea how it's going to play out.

Yikes.

Ravi's old boss is on the zombie trail.

In the Season 3 premiere, we will see the appearance of Ravi's former boss, Dr. Cups. Here's what Kohli had to tell us of her role in the story:

Cups is his old boss and she's tenacious and is really close to kind of, she's basically here to figure out on the part of the CDC what's going. Like, she's going back to old stuff. She's going back to boat party days. There's enough breadcrumbs for someone who knows what they're doing to kind of blow open what Ravi and Liv have been protecting for so long.

Major becomes a mercenary.

In the Season 3 premiere, we see Major stigmatized with the "Chaos Killer" moniker. This makes everything from looking for a new job to maintaining a love life pretty difficult. And it's a stigma that "doesn't quite go away," according to Robert Buckley (Major).

Enter Fillmore Graves, who knows the truth about Major's Chaos Killer ways and has no problem with zombie employees. By the end of the premiere, we see Major join their merecenary group. How does Major feel about the choice? Robert Buckley (Major) told us:

He's all in ... It wouldn't be Major if we didn't muddy the waters a little, but I think it's safe to say that he definitely finds a place he gets comfortable in there.

Major will have to make a decision about the zombie cure soon.

Another big decision Major has to make? Whether he wants to take Ravi's current zombie cure or not. Buckley teased:

It is something that is very much a ticking clock. It's not something that's a long-term, could-potentially-happen. I think it's something that's become very real and that he is going to have to make some serious decisions about in the near future. It's a matter of is he gonna lose all of his memories potentially or is he going to roll the dice on maybe dying. He doesn't really have a great option.

Might this big decision lead to Major confronting Blaine about his own experiences about with the zombie cure?

I think it's safe to say that that would be a good person for him to question. Major's a bright bulb, so maybe that's something he does.

Enter Jason Dohring.

We know that Veronica Mars alum Jason Dohring will be recurring in iZombie Season 3 as Chase Graves, a member of the Fillmore Graves hierarchy first appearing in Episode 8. What does that mean for Liv? Rose McIver teased:

Every time [showrunners] Rob Thomas and Diane [Ruggiero-Wright] bring back characters they’ve worked with before we know it’s because they really love the experience of working with those actors and, so it’s always a gift when they arrive on set. He’s got some great ideas for his character. I can say it’s not something you’ve seen him do before, and you’ll be very interested, and Liv is still trying to wrap her head around quite where he fits in into the bigger picture.

Given Major's role at Fillmore Graves, it seems safe to assume that Major will also be interacting with Dohring's Graves. Buckley would only confirm that he would be interacting with Graves. Potentially relevant, however, Buckley said of his mercenary plot: "We'll meet a couple people on the way who do become important players in the story and the world."

The Major/Ravi bromance is back in full force.

For fans of the Major/Ravi dynamic (and, let's face it, who isn't?), you have plenty more to look forward to when it comes to the best buds. Speaking about the relationship, Buckley said: "We have a lot of the sort of Ravi/Major bromance stuff and hijinks and a bit of adventure stuff going on this season." Phew.

The state of the Liv/Major romance.

We haven't seen Liv and Major together recently, but that doesn't mean these two don't still love one another or that the romance is never far from iZombie's plans . Speaking about what to expect from the Major/Liv romance this season, Buckley said: "I think fans of Liv and Major being together, fans of watching Liv and Major struggle, they're all gonna be happy. They have a deep love for each other ... Definitely we see them trying to navigate those waters and find happiness, in whatever form that might be."

Buckley also teased, however, that Major would have some other love interests this season, saying: "Maybe they're at Fillmore Graves. Maybe they're elsewhere. But he won't be rolling solo this season."

On if Blaine is faking it.

The big question: Is Blaine faking his amnesia? It sounds like we won't get an answer any time soon, though McIver did speak about how the dynamic continues to be a narratively-rich one moving forward:

It’s been an opportunity for him to reinvent himself. Best thing that could have ever happened to a villain, isn’t it? Like lose that history, lose the memory of anything you’ve ever done wrong and it’s very hard for anybody to hold something against him. And we also have information about his backstory and the more we come to understand his father and where he’s from, kudos to the writers for being able to build a three-dimensional villain who we can understand a lot better. And with the device of losing his memory, we’re able to forgive and open up a whole different kind of realm for Blaine to play in and he does it incredibly well.

How does Liv the character feel about Blaine's intentions towards her best friend Peyton?

I don’t trust him. I’m still very sketchy about him in general. That’s Liv and Rose speaking. It’s a journey, but he’s proving himself so far to be well intentioned and definitely loves Peyton and seems to be trying to make up for things, so, what can you do? Just let it unfold as it will.

Peyton's feelings for Blaine.

However Liv might feel about Blaine, Peyton's feelings are much more confused and, yes, positive. Aly Michalka (Peyton) gave us some insight into her character's feelings towards the former (current?) antagonist:

Peyton looks at that as maybe this is a good thing; maybe he is a great guy deep down. At the beginning of this new season, he’s still comforting Peyton throughout this trauma that we left off on last season. Now that zombies are possibly going to be found out from society, that puts everyone on a high stakes sort of scenario. Her and Ravi’s relationship is definitely still there; you can see there’s a great connection there and a great friendship. But at the end of the day, she’s still struggling with these feelings she has for Blaine. We’ll see where it leads them.

New brains to look forward to.

What would a season of iZombie be without some hilarious brains for Liv and Major to be affected by? There are a few the actors chose to tease for the upcoming season, though the one that came up the often was one that involved both Major and Liv. McIver teased:

One of the earliest ones we see, which I love so much, is Liv and Major on father-daughter brains. Liv is the father and Major’s the teenage daughter. It’s the part Robert Buckley was born to play—a 16-year-old school girl who sings along to pop songs on the radio in a beautiful falsetto.

Buckley said of the experience:

The only thing that was weird about [playing that brain] is how little of a stretch it was. I'd love to tell you that I Daniel Dae Lewis-ed it and I watched Mean Girls. I did nothing. I learned my lines and I just let me inner mean girl fly. And I tell you what: she soared.

McIver also revealed that Liv will eat a dominatrix brain, adding:

Poor Clive and Ravi definitely bear the brunt of that. And especially, now that Babineaux knows about Liv’s reasons for the way she behaves, he’s having to put up with things in a different way, so that’s a very funny episode.

Later in the season, Liv gets hooked on a Dungeons and Dragons brain, which leads to the whole cast playing a game tgether...

Liv’s on a Dungeons and Dragons brain, like a dungeon master, which has been like learning a foreign language for me. I didn’t know that world growing up, but the good thing about that is because it’s somebody who narrates and who is able to command groups and has a sense of adventure and this imperious kind of voice throughout it, that flows into her own life and her ability to kind of manipulate situations and make decisions for groups and encourage people to adventure.

The honor of McIver's favorite brain so far, however, went to a "hot mess brain." McIver described it as "very Amy Schumer/Trainwreck/can’t remember where she’s left anything, hasn’t got anything together."

All in all, I think we can all agree there is lots to look forward to in iZombie Season 3.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/izombie/ ... ned-on-set

- Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright sobre la Season 3 y Liv creando lazos con Major (collider):
Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright sobre la Season 3 y Liv creando lazos con Major
Por Christina Radish 04 Abril, 2017

The CW series iZombie is back for Season 3, and Liv (Rose McIver) has discovered that not only are there more zombies living in Seattle than she previously believed, but there’s also a private military contractor employing a small zombie army to prepare for the day that humans learn of their existence. And while Liv and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) try to keep an all-out zombie-human war from happening, Ravi (Rahul Kohli), Major (Robert Buckley), Peyton (Aly Michalka) and Blaine (David Anders) have many complications to sort out in their own lives, whether human or zombie.

To preview the new season, executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright sat down with Collider to chat about what fans can expect from Season 3, what they’re most excited about getting to explore, the magic of Liv and Ravi, the fun of Liv and Major bonding over brains, the new zombie concepts they’re introducing, Liv’s journey this season, and how torn she’ll be between her former human life and her new zombie one. Be aware that there are some spoilers discussed.

Collider: In the first season of a series, you have to set up your world. In the second season, you can explore everything a bit deeper. Now that you’re in Season 3, are all bets off?

ROB THOMAS: From year one, we talked about how we thought the seasons would lay out, in a general way. We asked ourselves the question of, if there’s a tiny outbreak of zombie-ism in Seattle that happens at a boat party and a handful of people make it off that boat and survive, as zombies, what happens, over time? What happens immediately? What happens after a year? What happens after two years? So, we’re continuing to go down that path. For Season 3, we’ve gone from a world where Liv probably imagined that there were 30 zombies milling around Seattle, to now there are hundreds. It widens the world out a bit. The zombies are left thinking that, at some point, humans are going to discover them. What will happen, at that point? Will they be welcomed, as their brothers and sisters who happen to have this infectious disease, or will they be unwelcome? How will they be treated, or will they be exterminated?

DIANE RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: Different is always so universally accepted that there’s really nothing to fear, especially when it involves a life or death situation.

What are you most excited about, with the upcoming season?

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: I’m excited about there being more Clive story, where you learn a little bit more about him.

THOMAS: We also get to widen out Ravi’s world a bit. He gets to do stuff that is not simply being in the lab and saying how somebody died.

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: We also have stories for Peyton, so we get to utilize Aly [Michalka] more, which is always a great thing for the show.

THOMAS: It does get more and more fun. You start to collect actors who you love to go back to. You get to start building a world, in that great way that The Simpsons have done, where you feel like you could walk that town and know what’s in every storefront. Bit by bit, you feel like you know who the district attorney is, who the mayor is, who’s doing the television news, and who’s the hot shot lawyer in town.

Was there a moment when you realized how magical it was to watch Liv and Ravi together?

THOMAS: Very early.

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: They’re so good. When Rob was directing the pilot, Rahul walked onto the set, for the first time, as this guy who didn’t really have much on-camera experience, and that first day, he was the whole day. He had chunk after chunk of this huge expositional dialogue. It was just crazy! And he knocked it out of the park.

THOMAS: It took us longer to find the actor for Ravi than just about anyone else, and then we barely got to meet him before we started shooting. We cast him out of England, so we hadn’t met him, face to face. He was working on the last two days of the pilot ‘cause all of his scenes were in the morgue, and it was a nerve-wracking moment. We were like, “Oh my god, we hope this guy we cast off of a video in England is good.”

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: If he had shown up and been an asshole or not been good, we would have been so screwed. He was amazing and just a very generous experience.

THOMAS: Rahul is such a lucky find. He’s been great for us.

How much fun is it to get to see Liv and Major bonding over brains?

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: So much fun!

THOMAS: It is great that we don’t have any series regulars that we want to write away from.

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: We want to write to all of them.

THOMAS: We don’t have to worry that they’re not going to be able to deliver the jokes or that it’s going to be flat. It’s a tremendous luxury. It’s really great. And they’re all easy and lovely to work with, which is also phenomenal.

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: That never happens. Everyone is consistently lovely and professional. I just wish they were more attractive. I’m obviously kidding.

THOMAS: I’m having such a good time. The cast is so good and it’s easy, and we’re treated well by the studio and network, who really dig this show and make us feel great. I’ve had so many terrible television experiences that I don’t know why I’m developing a new thing. We’re both developing other shows, but it’s like, “This is so good. Why are we doing this? Let’s just enjoy iZombie. Life is good.”

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: It’s insane! You hear stories from other people who are in nightmare situations, and we’ve been there, so why are we looking the gift horse in the mouth and giving it the finger?

You’re introducing some new concepts this season, with brains in a tube, a zombie island and an all-zombie club. How did that evolve? Were those things you’d been thinking about for awhile?

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: If you’re going to have zombies, you need a zombie club and a zombie island, at some point. It seems like a natural progression.

THOMAS: You find yourself in a writers’ room and you can’t believe you’re having these conversations, but they are conversations. You think, if there are 200 zombies, what would be a good way for you to survive? And then, everyone in the room is pitching things like, “If I were a zombie, what I would do is . . .” You have to think about a TV show with X amount of budget, and then figure out what you can do and what you can see that makes sense. You find yourself in a room with 12 adults, talking about what zombies would do.

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: I don’t see anything wrong with that. That’s all I want to do, is talk about zombies. I get paid to have a conversation I would normally want to have.

What is Liv’s journey, this season?

RUGGIERO-WRIGHT: She has human sympathies and she has zombie sympathies, so she is right in the middle of understanding both sides of the situation. She is feeling like she needs to protect both sides, and she understands both sides. She is at the top of her conflict, wrestling with her own feelings about this. It’s all coming down on her.

THOMAS: I think she has a more optimistic take on how humans would behave, if they find out that there are zombies among them. She wants to believe the best of humans. As evidence keeps pointing to the fact that you really shouldn’t over estimate what humans will do, if they find out about zombies, it forces her into a decision about how militant she will get and what she would do to protect zombies.

iZombie airs on Tuesday nights on The CW.

http://collider.com/izombie-season-3-ro ... ew/#images

- Rose McIver explica cómo la serie se reinventa a sí misma para la Season 3 (CBR):
Rose McIver explica cómo la serie se reinventa a sí misma para la Season 3
Por Meagan Damore - 04 Abril 2017

Between “iZombies” Season 1 and 2, the show has been pulled in a few different directions. In Season 1, Liv struggled with herself, her new identity as one of the undead and what that meant for those she was close to; in Season 2, she fought a very real and tangible threat in Maxx Rager, the evil corporation whose energy drink formula created zombies. Moving into Season 3, Liv will come up against army contractor Vivian Stoll and her zombie-run company Fillmore-Graves, again facing a drastically different kind of threat. During a set visit, star Rose McIver assured CBR and other reporters that the show will maintain its familiar feel nonetheless.

“[Co-creators] Rob [Thomas] and Diane [Ruggiero-Wright] have done such a great job of including enough of the elements that will feel very familiar. I mean, the device of having a different brain each week and having the morgue and having the police station and these familiar things that keep it feeling like the same show, that reinventing it enough that we don’t feel like we’re watching the same season again,” explained McIver. “We are watching new dynamics that are created each year, so I feel crazy lucky. I mean, we keep saying, ‘Well, what would Season 4 be? What’s next?’ Like, we know what we’re dealing with now. I don’t even know quite yet what we’re building towards with the finale for Season 3, but I know that Season 4 will be something entirely new again, so I’m sniffing around, trying to find out where this is going.”

Like McIver said, the show will maintain some of its more familiar aspects, including the show’s procedural nature. “We will continue to see procedural. We like solving those crimes,” confirmed executive producer Dan Etheridge. “Obviously, Clive and Liv as detective duo is a wonderful and amazing relationship. I don’t think I’m speaking out of school to say you will see that in every subsequent episode after [season] 3 [episode] 1. You will see the procedural. I don’t think we wanted to be chained to it for the rest of the existence of the series, but I am not suggesting that we will be moving wholesale. Is it possible that this is the beginning of every once in a blue moon? But [season] 3 [episode] 2 through [season] 3 [episode] 9, which we’re shooting now, we continue to see it.”

Based on the Vertigo comics series by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred, “iZombie” follows the story of Liv Moore, a former medical resident who got turned into a zombie. In order to satiate her appetite for human brains, she takes a job at the Seattle coroner’s office and feasts on the cadaver.

Premiering Tuesday, April 4 at 9 pm EST on The CW, “iZombie” is produced by Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright, the creators of “Veronica Mars,” and stars Rose McIver as Olivia Moore, Malcolm Goodwin as CliveBabinaux, Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti, Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite, David Anders as Blaine DeBeers, Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles, Andrea Savage as Vivian Stoll, and newcomer Jason Dohring as Chase Graves.

http://www.cbr.com/izombie-season-3-direction/?

- Rahul Kohli está convirtiendo a sus compañeros de 'iZombie' en jugadortes (glixel):
Rahul Kohli está convirtiendo a sus compañeros de 'iZombie' en jugadortes
Por Rachel Weber - 07 Marzo, 2017

Rahul Kohli got his start in the theater and on British TV shows like Eastenders, but you'll no doubt recognize him as the adorably geeky medical examiner, Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti, from the CW's Rob Thomas-helmed iZombie – a loose adaptation of the popular Vertigo comics series of the same name. His primary job is to ensure that the show's undead hero, Olivia Moore (played by Rose McIver) has a shoulder to cry on and fresh brains to eat, all while trying to science her up a miracle zombie cure

Season 3 of the horror-themed comedy crime-procedural drama starts on April 4. Glixel spoke to him about how games fit into his shooting schedule, Super Mario rage, his thoughts on Nintendo Switch and converting the iZombie crew to gaming.

What's your first big gaming memory?

Super Mario World was probably the one that I started and finished to completion. I think I was six or seven years old, I remember playing, I got to this bonus level. I have this vague memory of it and I screamed "Fuck." When, I think, I lost my last life. Grandma was there and my mum and dad and there was this big shitstorm and I lost the console for six months.

So, that was Super Mario World and then it was Donkey Kong Country. Then obviously onto the Nintendo 64 and then Goldeneye and Mario Kart were probably the most defining games for me. Like I said, I think my Super Nintendo was what got me, was my first drug. You know what I mean? It was like weed.

I'd socially play and then Nintendo 64 was like crack. When Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye and Banjo Kazooie and all of that. That's when it really became an addiction.
Rahul Kohli on the CW's CWestionator The CW

And that was it? You've been gaming ever since?

I wouldn't even say there were months that have gone by where I wasn't playing something and I think that's pretty much the case since I've been about seven years old. It's just the first thing I pack when I have to go to a new place. I always have to have some sort of game with me, whether it's portable, a console, my laptop. It's the only thing I know really.

I actually wanted to start a career in video games. I had no intentions of becoming an actor at that point. I wanted to go into game developing, more so on an artistic level, because I could draw. But, somehow found my way into acting and video games just stayed as a hobby. Except when I worked at Gamestation for a few years.

I do have a career in games, and from your Twitter I'd say you play games as much as I do...

It's because I don't do anything else. Where you see the cracks is when the other actors on set are talking about the latest movie or TV show that I should be watching. I couldn't be more out of touch.

Video gaming is such an active hobby and I find film and TV very passive. They happen whether you're there or not, you know? I tend to fall in and out of concentration levels, whereas with gaming, it requires my attention.

And when I get home from work and I've done 17 hours filming, I still want to have a little bit of time to myself. If I put a film on, that's it, I'm in bed. Whereas gaming gives me two or three hours to clear my mind. So, that's how I get it done. I play every night, I guess.

TV filming schedules can be really intense. That must've changed your gaming habits a bit

Not even close. Honestly, I think I've never played this much. This is the most I've ever played. It's become something that I rely on, so it's become therapeutic for me. iZombie was my big break into acting, but I'd been acting for seven or eight years prior to that. There was a lot of free time. Gaming back then, I loved it and I did it a lot. But, it had a different kind of connotation to it, because I was this unemployed out of work actor living at my parents house.

So, when you stay upstairs playing video games eight hours a day, it looks bad, right? So there was a guilt with it. And now that I'm doing a show that's still pretty successful and I'm looked upon by my friends and family as (air quotes) successful, now I can do it unashamedly. I can binge three days and not shower and it's like "Oh, but he's in a hit show, so it's fine."

Do you game on set? Do you try and take either a handheld or a console?

It depends on the day, because I use to be a bit strict about my process and the things I need to do to play the character. So, I rarely broke out to do something like that. This year's the first year. I guess it's because for the first few years I really had to be switched on. It was a new job and I was unproven. And in the third year, I could still do my job, but I could chill out a little bit. I didn't have to be Daniel Day Lewis every day.

Razor sent me, I think it was last summer, they sent me one of their new Blades, their laptop. And I started bringing that into work. I was playing Overwatch on their Wi-Fi, which was giving everyone slowdowns, but I never confessed to it.

Because of the way it works you might get an hour in your dressing room or you might just get four minutes so something linear with a storyline just isn't compatible.

You can't be shouting "I've just got to finish this bit of Uncharted."

Or, I'm in the middle of a Final Fantasy boss battle. So, it was anything that's got that quick arcade pick up and play. I think Malcolm [Goodwin, who plays Detective Clive Babineaux] my co-star, he had a retro Super Nintendo in his trailer with Mario Kart and stuff, which I picked up for his birthday.

I'm very fond of Malcolm. He's much older than I am and he was a super hardcore gamer. It upsets me when someone was really into it and grew out of it. Because you know how good it is and you stopped for whatever reason, you decided that you've moved on with it. So, he's never returned to it. So, I've been trying to give him nostalgia, trying to trick him into getting back into it.

I saw you tweeting about the Nintendo Switch. Did you pre-order?

I did pre-order, yep. I pre-ordered the same night. Even though I don't want it. That is an addiction, right? I got it. I'm not particularly happy with Nintendo. I haven't been for the last few years. I felt shunned by the Wii and I've supported them from pretty much the jump. I loved the GameCube. They had one of my favorite games of all time on the GameCube. Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader. Then it just felt like – I know it's not necessarily true, but it's kind of how it felt at that point – like "screw you guys. We want to appeal to the families."

And that's fine. I get that. And it was a success. And seeing my dad playing Wii...what was it, Wii Sports? Yeah. It was fun. But, everyone knew that that's not the market you can count on. My mum had that Wii mat, whatever the hell it was. And it's like great. She wanted it for Christmas. She saw some celebrity in the commercial. Never touched it. And I was like "cool."

The Switch is something that I've invested in, purely out of being a fan of gaming, not Nintendo or wanting the console.

Have you managed to convert anyone else? Do you ever manage to bring out the PlayStation at parties and be like "guys, you need to see Uncharted"?

So, Rose McIver who plays the lead in iZombie, I think Crash Bandicoot's the only game she gives a shout out to. Her brother was a gamer, so she played that and she hasn't really touched it since. So, I had this ploy. I think I brought her round one night for tea, because I'm the only one with PG Tips. Right, so. She brought the Marmite and I had the PG Tips. And I started with Unfinished Swan because she's arty farty. I looked at all the books she reads and she does tapestries and I was like "I can get her on this one." And she really took to indie titles, so what started off with Unfinished Swan turned into Surgeon Simulator. We did Octodad, I Am Bread and she absolutely loves these innovative indie titles.

And then what really bought everyone round like Aly Michalka [iZombie's Peyton Charles] and David Anders [iZombie's Blaine DeBeers], everyone started coming around and bringing their family even, when it was the VR. Because I invested in the VR.

I was going to ask you about VR, seeing as you seem to buy everything.

I've always been interested in VR. When I was at IGN, I was doing Up At Noon and my girlfriend with her big blue/grey eyes looked at one of them was like "Oh, do you have a VR system here?" This was years before it was out and they let us play the HTC Vive.

I had my day in VR when it launched. When it came out I was on my own and I did Batman: Arkham VR and I did all the other stuff and then I don't think I've been in it since. But I show it to everyone. I have the same routine. I put them into PS Worlds, the shark. And then they go and do the training shooting range on London Eye, and then they go straight into Batman.

My dad's face was priceless. I took it home for Christmas and I've never really seen him be super enthusiastic about much and after he did the PlayStation VR, he smiled the whole time. He absolutely loved it. The best endorsement ever. I think everyone can feel that we're on the verge of something great.

http://www.glixel.com/interviews/rahul- ... ng-w470713

- Rose McIver quiere saber sobre qué va la Season 4 (comicbook):
Rose McIver quiere saber sobre qué va la Season 4
Por Russ Burlingam - 04/04/2017

It's only one episode into the third season and, no, iZombie fans: you aren't the only ones already hoping for a season 4. During a recent visit to the set of the series, star Rose McIver openly talked about how much she loves the show's constant reinvention, and suggested she already wanted to know what season 4 looked like.

After heaping praise on showrunners Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright, McIver explained that even the cast don't know where each new season is going, and that as of the time of our visit -- she was about halfway through filming the season -- she hadn't heard word about the season 4 plans.

“I think Rob [Thomas] and Diane [Ruggiero-Wright] have done such a great job of including enough of the elements that we feel very familiar with,” McIver told ComicBook.com during a set visit in November. “I mean, the device of having a different brain each week and having the morgue and having the police station and these familiar things that make it feel like the same show — but reinventing enough that we don’t feel like we’re watching the same season again….I feel crazy lucky. We keep saying, ‘Well, what would season 4 be? What’s next?’ We know what we’re doing now. I don’t even know quite yet what we’re building toward for the finale of season 3, but I know that season 4 will be something new again, so I’m already sniffing around, trying to find out, ‘Where is this going?’”

This season, Liv finds herself facing down the very real possibility of the zombie population of Seattle being "outed" and touching off a war between humanity and zombie-kind. She's the one standing at the floodgates, hoping none of that happens, but there are people all around her who are threatening to blow the whole thing wide open.

Will it happen? And what side will Liv's friends and family take? Time will tell.

iZombie airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/2017/04/05/izombie ... -is-about/

- La muerte de iZombie convence a Clive que tiene que elegir bando (comicbook):
La muerte de iZombie convence a Clive que tiene que elegir bando
Por Jenna Anderson - 04/04/2017

Spoilers for tonight's season premiere of iZombie below!

Tonight's season premiere of iZombie brought forth several bombshells that are setting the show on a slightly different course in its third season. Now that the members of 'Team Z' are back, they're facing a series of new challenges, as they try to stop a zombie-human war from escalating in Seattle.

But for the newest member of the team, Clive Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin), this mission did not come so easily. After discovering the existence of zombies - and that Liv and Major were them - in last season's finale, Clive was a little apprehensive about joining the zombie cause.

"Yeah, I think at [the beginning of the episode]," Goodwin explained to ComicBook.com, "he's not really sure whether or not he's Team Z yet or how he feels about that. He's just dealing with [the fact] that there's a zombie community. And it seems like he has to pick a side."

That changed when Clive discovered that Wally, a young neighbor of his, was a zombie - as well as when Wally's family was subsequently murdered in the final minutes of tonight's episode. According to Goodwin, this tragic event gave Clive the clarity to determine exactly where he stood in the fight - and will stick with him throughout the rest of the season.

"But once he realizes that someone, a family that was close to him, that they were zombies, and that there's a real threat of this human vs zombie war percolating, he has to pick a side. And so throughout the entire season, he's trying to figure out who killed that family, Wally and his mom, Anna."

With the premiere setting up that Clive and the rest of Team Z will fight to find the murderer, Goodwin hinted that the exact nature of Clive's relationship with Wally and his family will be explored in some way.

"There's an episode where you get to see how he met Wally and Anna, how he became so close with them. Clive was pretty much like a father figure to Wally and there was potential for that relationship and that family environment becoming a permanent thing, but something stops it. So you get to see exactly what prevented that from happening."

Who do you think the murderer of Wally's family will be? Let us know in the comments.

http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2017/04/0 ... babineaux/

- Las estrellas de iZombie sobre el nuevo trabajo de Major, el descubrimiento no muerto de Clive y más (TVLine):
Las estrellas de iZombie sobre el nuevo trabajo de Major, el descubrimiento no muerto de Clive y más
Por Vlada Gelman / 04 Abril 2017, 7:00 PM PDT

Warning: The following contains spoilers for Tuesday’s iZombie.

Turns out Clive’s circle of zombie friends is bigger than he thought.

During iZombie‘s Season 3 premiere on Tuesday, the detective’s visit to Fillmore Graves HQ led to a startling discovery: Wally, the little boy who used to live in his apartment building, is a member of the undead. But the happy reunion took a dark turn near the episode’s end when the child and his mother Anna were killed by zombie conspiracy nuts (who just so happened to be right).

Solving the murders becomes a season-long quest for Clive, but first, in next Tuesday’s episode, “you get to see how he met Wally and Anna, how he became so close with them,” Malcolm Goodwin previews. “Clive was pretty much like a father figure to Wally. There was potential for that relationship and that family environment becoming a permanent thing, but something stops it, and you get to see exactly what prevented that from happening.”

On a much lighter note, viewers will also get a glimpse into Clive’s “nerdy side [and] how he got into Game of Thrones and became a hardcore fan.”

Read on for scoop about Liv’s new frenemy, Major’s sketchy job and more.

ZOMBIE ISLAND | In preparation for Discovery Day, when humans find out about their brain-eating neighbors, Fillmore Graves is readying an island for the zombie population. But can CEO Vivian Stoll and her zombie mercenaries be trusted? And is Liv on board with this plan? “The idea of moving a whole lot of people to an island is an appealing idea, but obviously those things get corrupted very quickly,” star Rose McIver notes. “Liv is wise enough to know that a zombie army is not somebody you want on your bad side, so she’s not going to antagonize them. But she’s still trying to feel out…whether that’s something that could work.”

MAJORLY SCREWED | The “Chaos Killer” label on Major’s coffee cup is just the beginning of his troubles. Being viewed as a murderer by Seattle’s citizens is “not something that Major is going to escape easily,” Robert Buckley says. “It’s not like a bad haircut people are going to forget about. A large amount of the population thinks he’s, in fact, a serial killer. And even if he’s not a killer, he’s someone who kidnapped people and destroyed families and homes. That is something that will impact every aspect of his life: his love life, his employment, as we see in the first episode. That is something that he will be struggling with a lot this season.”

UNDEAD JOB SECURITY | Major’s decision to enlist into Fillmore Graves’ zombie army after being unable to find a job will eventually cause “an impasse” between him and his friends. “It’s going to pose some interesting questions for everyone in the group,” Buckley shares. “It is a main component of Major’s arc this year: Fillmore Graves, the people he meets and is friends with, and the relationships he forms.” Adds McIver: “We don’t really know quite how pure [Fillmore Graves’] intentions may or may not be. [Liv is] still feeling that out, so she’s very wary, knowing that Major is buying into it.”

http://tvline.com/2017/04/04/izombie-re ... re-graves/

- Rob Thomas adelanta el romance y los rompedores cerebros que llegan en la season 3 (EW):
Rob Thomas adelanta el romance y los rompedores cerebros que llegan en la season 3
Por Breanne L. Heldman - 04 Abril, 2017 a las 10:00pm EDT

Zombie armies are so hot right now. Before the White Walkers on Game of Thrones can make their way to Westeros, the undead of iZombie have started to militarize and prepare for battle in Seattle. The season 3 premiere of The CW’s cheeky crime-solving zombie series introduced us — and Liv (Rose McIver), Major (Robert Buckley), and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) — to Fillmore-Graves, the organization run by Vivian Stoll (Andrea Savage) that’s in the process of training an army of hunky zombies to eventually battle the humans (and, obviously, fill more graves). Which, as you might expect, could be a bit of a problem for Liv and her human pals.

To shed some light on the issue — and to give us a little scoop on the love, lust, and brains yet to come this season — we skipped the tanning and dyeing and turned to executive producer Rob Thomas instead..

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You said previously that the question of loyalty to humans or zombies would be a central theme this season — and we saw some of that in this premiere. Can you talk a bit more about where that’s going to go?
ROB THOMAS: There is going to be a humans-versus-zombies storyline that makes its way throughout the season, and Liv is going to be right in the middle of it. It’s the big questions she’s going to be asking herself. And she will want to know: Can I trust Vivian Stoll?

Well, can she?
Vivian is not a mustache-twirling bad guy. She is a person who is doing what she thinks is best for the 200-300 zombies that she is the boss of. And very early, we see as she explains the situation to Liv and Clive and Major, Major seems totally on board, and Clive seems totally not on board, and Liv seems somewhere in the middle. And that dynamic kind of plays out throughout the season. Sometimes she believes in Fillmore-Graves’ mission, and sometimes she’s less inclined to believe in it, and it’s a struggle and it’s a mystery right up to the end of the season.

Are we going to see Major falter on it at all?
Major is a pariah in Seattle. He is a guy who most of Seattle thinks even if he was not the Chaos Killer — because most of those people have returned, so they know he didn’t kill them — most people think he was involved somehow, so it’s hard for Major to get a date or to go anywhere where people don’t eye him suspiciously. And the one place where he’s going to find a home is with his fellow Fillmore-Graves people, with the zombies out there.

Is he going to meet other lady-zombies there, or are Liv and Major shippers going to have anything to get excited about this season?
There are some treats in there for Liv and Major shippers — that I will promise — but Major has a couple different love interests in the season. One I would describe as good for him, one I would describe as not so healthy. And as does Liv. Suddenly, she went from there being no zombie men for her to choose from in the world to there are a couple hundred very fit young zombie soldiers. So yeah, the world has opened up for Liv’s love life. So they both have love lives this season, and they certainly have their moments together as well, but this is not a big year for them dating.

Can you tease anything about where the Peyton-Ravi-Blaine love triangle is going to go?
I will promise that it is going to play out. You’ll get some answers soon.

What are some brain personas in the pipeline for Liv?
Jackass brain is one of our favorites this year. Imagine that Liv ate Johnny Knoxville’s brain. And dominatrix brain is one of our favorites this year as well. We brought back some of our favorite people — Ken Marino is in that episode, and Johnny Frost (Daran Norris) is in that episode. Preschool teacher brain was fun.

How does Clive knowing about zombies change the dynamic as he and Liv try to solve cases?
One of the reasons we were so reluctant to put Clive in the loop is there was so much comedy we got out of him not knowing, out of Clive reacting to Liv’s strange behavior. Malcolm just made us laugh all the time, and we thought we were going to be losing all those laughs once he knew. … And the thing we found — and we should’ve known this before we did it — is that we don’t actually lose the laughs.… The fact that he knows why she’s behaving so strangely, he’s still trying to pull it together and have an effective interrogation. Knowing that Liv is on dungeonmaster brain does not make that any more comfortable for him.

Are we going to see Liv’s family come back at all?
That is probably dead. We just found we didn’t have the space to do it well, to do it correctly. It’s one of those things where once we did a brain of the week and then the Major story and a Blaine story and once we serviced all of our series regulars, there’s just no space left in our episodes. Originally when we were doing the show, we thought that there would be room for her family and to go back to them from time to time, and we just found we didn’t have the space.

iZombie airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/04/izombie-sea ... or-brains/

- Rose McIver adelanta sus cerebros favoritos de la Season 3 (CBR):
Rose McIver adelanta sus cerebros favoritos de la Season 3
Por Meagan Damore 06 Abril 2017

In its third season, “iZombie” has more zombies than ever — and that means there are plenty of brains to go around. As fans of the show know, main character Liv Moore must regularly consume brains to keep from going full zombie, but there’s a catch: she takes on the personality of whoever she eats. During a set visit, star Rose McIver divulged some of her favorite brains so far this season.

“There are all sorts of brains Liv has this season!” she shared, “I mean, one of the earliest ones we see — which I love so much — is Liv and Major on father/daughter brains. Liv is the father and Major is the teenage daughter, so it’s the part Robert Buckley was born to play: sixteen-year-old schoolgirl. He’s singing along to pop songs on the radio in just a beautiful falsetto.”

“We’ve got a dominatrix brain. That’s a lot! Poor Malcolm and Rahul! Clive and Ravi sort of bear the brunt of that. Especially now that Babineaux knows about Liv’s reasons for the way she behaves, he’s having to put up with things in a different way, so that’s a very funny episode, I think,” she continued.
izombie-rob-thomas

“I think the brains of integrated very well with the overall storylines, in a way that is just kind of even more refined. The writing is so clever!” she explained. “Right now, Liv is on a ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ brain, like a dungeon master, which has been like learning a foreign language for me. I didn’t know it that well growing up. The good thing about that, because it’s somebody who narrates and who is able to command groups and has a sense of adventure and this imperious kind of voice throughout it, that flows into her own life and her ability to manipulate situations and make decisions for groups and encourage people to adventure. I think that lead-through of brain-to-storyline has been incredible this year and people will enjoy that.”

“So that’s a few of them! What’s one last one of them? Oh, a hot mess brain! That was probably my favorite. Very sort of Amy Schumer ‘Trainwreck,’ can’t remember where she’s left anything, hasn’t got anything together. I didn’t expect that to be as easy to play as it was! It’s been a confronting season,” she concluded.

For Robert Buckley, who plays Major, every brain is a blast — but one stands out above the rest. “I mean, all of them are fun for one reason or another. That [teenage girl brain] one’s going to be the standout, though, because it was like I said just… I’ve also been acting around ten years, and it wasn’t until this show that I ever got to do comedy. This was, hands down, the most very big, broad comedy I got to do, so I mean for me that one was a blast. There’s a couple more good ones coming up, but that’s my personal favorite.”

Executive producer Dan Etheridge praised McIver’s ability to transform into totally different characters week-to-week, saying, “[The writers] try and think up frankly sometimes the funniest, most outlandish brains they can come up with. The thing I find amazing about what Rose [McIver] has to do is… you know how these things work, we’re shooting eight days a week, she’s number one on the call sheet, she’s shooting all the time, you hand her the next script and the next day — on the first day, we usually try to do some brain scenes that we shoot right off the bat so we get a feel for the brain. The next morning, she’ll jettison that brain, come in the next morning, no doubt she’s got nine pages of dialogue, and instantly — first scene — develop a take on how Liv would perform that new brain.”
Liv, Clive and Major in "Salivation Army" episode of "iZombie"

“So [executive producer] Diane [Ruggiero-Wright] comically talks about making it difficult for her to shift gears, but it’s built in that it’s pretty damn difficult no matter how hard the brain,” he added. “We do spend that first day of the episode, usually we have some good juicy brain scenes in there, and it is so — and I’m not saying it just because it sounds good to say this — I am blown away by how consistently she comes in on that first scene, she’s got a take, she’s not phoning it in like, ‘Oh, look! Well, crazy brain! I’ll just do it this way!’ She’s thought about it, she’s prepared, she’s stayed up most of the night doing it, she comes with this unbelievable take on it, and usually we go, ‘Oh, thank God! Once again, she’s done it. She’s dialed into the brain.’ We have a little bit more fun dialing it from excellent to a little more slightly excellent.”

“The process is so demanding for her, to figure out a new character to put on top of her character each and every week, and it’s not like she gets like a weekend or a couple days off to think about it. Nope! We shoot until 2 am, ten hours later she’s in, nine pages of dialogue, figure it out that morning! And I’m so blown away by the fact that she does it each and every week. I hope you all think as well. Consistently amazing job of finding that new brain every week,” he shared.

Based on the Vertigo comics series by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred, “iZombie” follows the story of Liv Moore, a former medical resident who got turned into a zombie. In order to satiate her appetite for human brains, she takes a job at the Seattle coroner’s office and feasts on the cadaver.

Airing Tuesdays at 9 pm EST on The CW, “iZombie” is produced by Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright, the creators of “Veronica Mars,” and stars Rose McIver as Olivia Moore, Malcolm Goodwin as CliveBabinaux, Rahul Kohli as Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti, Robert Buckley as Major Lilywhite, David Anders as Blaine DeBeers, Aly Michalka as Peyton Charles, Andrea Savage as Vivian Stoll, and newcomer Jason Dohring as Chase Graves.

http://www.cbr.com/izombie-rose-mciver- ... -3-brains/?

- Rose McIver no piensa que America sería demasiado amable con los Zombies (huffingtonpost):
Rose McIver no piensa que America sería demasiado amable con los Zombies
Por Cole Delbyck 07/04/2017 05:45 pm ET

In the world of “iZombie,” the undead may be, well, dead, but that doesn’t mean they’re not entitled to the same rights as humans like you and me.

For actress Rose McIver, playing Liv, a medical examiner who eats the brains of the already deceased to solve their murders, has taken on a more political turn in the third season of the CW series, which premiered earlier this month.

The new season raises questions about the state of zombie politics by positioning the walking dead as a quasi-minority group in need of protection. Given the current climate of race relations and immigration, “iZombie” very purposefully uses zombies as an allegory to speak to larger divisions and comment on the experience of the disenfranchised.

When asked about the prospect of a real-life zombie outbreak, McIver said that America probably wouldn’t take too kindly to those who appear to be different from their own, zombies or otherwise.

“It’s a scary thought because obviously, with our show, we don’t paint zombies as bad guys,” McIver told The Huffington Post during a recent Build Series interview. “We paint them as afflicted peoples and people that have to respond to what they’ve been given.”

“You would like to think that people would tolerate, understand and protect [them]. I don’t think we aren there yet at all,” she continued. “I think it’s important to be making material that addresses different lives and completely different worldviews and how they can live together. So I’m not sure if the States is ready for a zombie outbreak, to be honest, but maybe after watching ‘iZombie’ they will be.”

In the third season premiere, Seattle’s zombie population is under a constant threat of violence, as humans become increasingly aware of the their existence. Of course, historically in zombie lore, this has not gone well.

Enter the shadowy and zombie-run paramilitary organization Fillmore-Graves -(get it? Fill. More. Graves), which has dreams of making the city a zombie safe haven by any means necessary.

Now, Liv not only has to worry about how eating the brain of real housewife or a vigilante superhero might affect her personal life, but she also is contending with the growing fear and hostility toward her community.

“It’s something that I hadn’t really thought of with Liv. But she is absolutely a target and she’s struggling,” McIver explained. “I think it’s a response to the climate and also [series creator] Rob Thomas writing these three-dimensional characters that evolve themselves and interact so beautifully.”

“Who would’ve thought a zombie romance comedy drama would be speaking to bigger issues like this?”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/izo ... ertainment&

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | 3.01 "Heaven Just Got A Little Smoother" Clip #1:

- IZOMBIE | 3.01 "Heaven Just Got A Little Smoother" Clip #2:

http://video-cdn.tvline.com/previews/OpcP628x-BXMKjcHy

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Rose McIver Yahoo Live Chat (31-03-17):

https://www.facebook.com/YahooTV/videos ... 198385894/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.03 "Eat, Pray, Liv":
3.03 "Eat, Pray, Liv" (18/04/17): NAMASTE — para ayudar a Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) a resolver el asesinato de un hombre que tiene un estilo de vida de gurú, Liv (Rose McIver) consume su cerebro y se hace con su visión de vida de estilo zen. La antigua jefa de Ravi (Rahul Kohli), Katty Kupps (la estrella invitada Christina Cox, “Arrow”), se está acercando más a descubrir la verdad mientras que también se acerca más a Ravi. Mientras tanto, Blaine (David Anders) y Peyton (Aly Michalka) continúan su creciente amistad, para desgracia de Ravi (Rahul Kohli). Finalmente, Major (Robert Buckley) se debate un poco en su nuevo trabajo. Mairzee Almas dirige el episodio escrito port Graham Norris (#303).

http://www.ksitetv.com/izombie/izombie- ... 03b_0202b/

- Stills del 3.03 "Eat, Pray, Liv":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Malcolm Goodwin Facebook Live Chat (03-04-17):

https://www.facebook.com/cwizombie/vide ... 938103248/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | Rahul Kohli S3 Interview with DC Entertainment:

- IZOMBIE | Malcolm Goodwin & Rose McIver Talk Season 3 (accesshollywood):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlRRZORk3ak
http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/i ... -season-3/

- IZOMBIE | Rahul Kohli & Robert Buckley On What's Next For Ravi & Major In 'iZombie' S3 (accesshollywood):

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/r ... zombie-s3/

- IZOMBIE | Rose McIver Interview on "Build Series":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ljvWVLOR7M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02DxfQ0TZTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGIgEu8oQ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1R_isY-wOI

- IZOMBIE | Whose Brain Would the "iZombie" Cast Eat and Why? | E! Live from the Red Carpet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxgl74WtfeA

- IZOMBIE | "iZombie" Cast Plays "Most Likely To" Game | E! Live from the Red Carpet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_6kH8rB2U

- IZOMBIE | "iZombie" Cast Reveals "Homeland" Crossover? | E! Live from the Red Carpet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysUqCguUVMo

- IZOMBIE | Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Set Visit (DC Entertainment):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpVtxPBt8zs

- IZOMBIE | Rose McIver & Rahul Kohli Interview on "Good Day Sacramento":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZ5MSFTFcw

- IZOMBIE | Interview with Rose McIver & Rahul Kohli of iZombie | The Arkansas CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-uub2bZUr8

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | 3.02 "Zombie knows best" Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS0s_nlCgJU

- IZOMBIE | 3.02 "Zombie knows best" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF8jsl1FqJY

- IZOMBIE | 3.02 "Zombie knows best" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hki7K06hjBc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuH7vt0fG5I

- IZOMBIE | 3.02 "Zombie knows best" Clip #2:

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/11/excl ... ets-weird/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.04 “Wag the Tongue Slowly”:
3.04 “Wag the Tongue Slowly” (25/04/17): GOSSIP GIRL — La paciencia de Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) se pone a prueba cuando Liv (Rose McIver) conmsume el cerebro de una víctima de asesinato que tenía la reputación de ser la cotilla definitiva de oficina. Mientras tanto, Blaine (David Anders) y Peyton (Aly Michalka) continúan acercándose más mientras que esperan ver si Ravi (Rahul Kohli) es capaz de revertir los efectos de la cura. Finalmente, Major (Robert Buckley) está a un paso de cumplir una promesa. Viet Nguyen dirige el episodio escrito por Kit Boss (#304).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/04/izombi ... lowly.html?

- Stills del 3.04 "Wag the Tongue Slowly":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Ravi tendrá su propia historia independiente en la S3:
La serie de la CW "iZombie" regresó la semana pasada con la nueva temporada y las consecuencias de los sucesos del final de la S2 seguirán afectando a la historia de la S3, incluídos a nuestros protagonistas. Uno de ellos, Ravi, se verá afectado por los cambios del Team Z y por su nueva obsesión por encontrar una cura a los efectos de su anterior cura al virus zombie, según nos informan desde su sección de spoilers semanales TVLine:
Ausiello: Veamos si podéis comenzar a desvelar el misterio de la historia de esta Season 3: “Ravi tiene su propia investigación que lo lleva fuera del grupo completamente,” adelanta Rahul Kohli. Esa es la pista No. 1. He aquí la Pista No. 2: El hecho de que Ravi no sea un detective le hace la elección perfecta para esta misión. “Está tan alejado de todo como para que sea anónimo,” adelanta Kohlis. “Así es que es capaz de ir un poco más de incógnito que los otros personajes.”

http://tvline.com/2017/04/06/the-walkin ... even-yeun/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.05 "Spanking the Zombie":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”