"SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS/CW

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS/CW

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.05 "Damage":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- SUPERGIRL | 3.05 "Damage" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 3.05 "Damage" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OuLR9g2NCA

- SUPERGIRL | 3.05 "Damage" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-ad2-WSxFg

- SUPERGIRL | 3.05 "Damage" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bL7voCyVFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dni5qqOmut4

- SUPERGIRL | 3.05 "Damage" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SydTaQjhJDM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBssearrgaA

- SUPERGIRL | 3.05 "Damage" Deleted Scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwugmYytAJg

Podéis encontrar la descripción oficial del episodio: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Concept-arts de la S3 de "Supergirl" por Andy Poon:

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts del rodaje de la S3 (02-30 Nov 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@melissabenoist: with @jeremymjordan
@chy_leigh: Sometimes when I’m being a badass in the DEO a bitch can use friends! And these 2 are the BEST! Ladies, thks 4 always having my back!!!
@davidharewood: Trio at the DEO @chy_leigh @jer@davidharewood
@davidharewood: Always super. Respect to @melissabenoist Wether she’s standing in a field at half past Midnight or kicking the day off at the crack of dawn she leads this company so well and sets a great example to us all. #Class
@chy_leigh: @florianalima & I with these lovely ladies from @RPIceCream #veganicecream #yuck #sanvers
@chy_leigh: @florianalima and I doing our best @davidharewood impression #Sanvers ... Oh what a night
@etcarrasco: Less than 1 hour from a new SG. We started shooting on the Eclipse. Watch it and help us complete our strange pagan sun ritual
@florianalima: Cheers to my sweet friend, @chy_leigh. An inspiration to me, and to so many. Love you and thank you for being my gal!
@melissabenoist: Our fearless director extraordinaire whom we lv & adore helmed tonight’s ep @thatkevinsmith & he’s in Ms. Grant’s chair
@odetteannable: I’m taking a pict w KS while getting photobombed by @mehcadbrooks. Working on SG does NOT suck. P.S. Kevin directed tonight ep
@odetteannable: We have fun in Vancouver
@erictcarrasco: #Supergirl is on now. I was only on set for two days, but here's my dude @ThatKevinSmith directing the fantastic @florianalima
@davidharewood: Fun Size Hank @chy_leigh @florianalima
@izabelavidovic: Before you make a comment about my height, go watch @supergirlcw Young Kara’s comin’ atcha !
@chy_leigh: You & Me, Sis... We can face anything. I believe we can rise above adversity and make a difference in the world on behalf of those who feel they have no voice. I believe we can accomplish great things... Together. I admire you and I believe in you and I love you @melissabenoist Let’s Do This #danverssisters style
@DavidHarewood: Getting the band back together. @JeremyMJordan @ChristophrWood
@TheVenskus: #tbt to superb handwork with @chy_leigh
@davidharewood: Duty calls @chy_leigh
@davidharewood: All together now
@caitylotz: Sup fresh crossovers are coming
@caitylotz: These ladies are all queens I’m glad they got my back
@EchoK: This pic sums up Super Hero school all over again
@stephenamell: Started from the bottom now we’re here...
@EchoK: Showing some @TheCWSupergirl love today with this shot of @chy_leigh! #BTS #CrisisOnEarthX
@OdetteAnnable: I’m working again! With my fake kid. But I’m checking in! How is it! @TheCWSupergirl
@james2bambamford: I think I like this one just as much.
@james2bambamford: ”Daddy can I come to your work and meet Supergirl? She can teach me how to fly.” And that she did. @melissabenoist made her dream come true.....and then Jade called “action” , and I realized what we were really in store for
@caitylotz: Friends on the waverider. See you tonight #CrisisOnEarthX
@davidharewood: ....about that
@echokells: Super thankful for being able to work with these cat hats, Thanksgiving and a new #Arrow tonight! #CrisisOnEarthX
@james2bambamford: Heroes @stephenamell @grantgust @melissabenoist about to throw down w whom You’ll see next week.Coming Monday night!
@james2bambamford: Just a reminder that the Crossover Event starts tomorrow night
@JulianaHarkavy: Every single one of these #SuperWomen is a powerful vessel of strength, beauty, kindness, and grit. Love my #sisters.
@mehcadbrooks: So what’d y’all think Personally I think the entire crew and @tengstagram killed it
@melissabenoist: Some (but not all of) the ladies of #CrisisOnEarthX starts on @supergirlcw tonight
@talaashe: crossover. starts. tonight. 7-8c! #bts #crisisonearthx
@davidharewood: Absolutely Beautiful. So proud to be working with these strong, exceptional women
@EchoK: The finale of #CrisisOnEarthX is tonight! Don’t miss it!! Here’s some #BTS pics to tide you over till then
@tengstagram: #Guardian getting in a lick on DA #crisisonearthx
@tengstagram: I think we need a Luthor in next years crossover. #whoswithme @jeremymjordan
@chy_leigh: Here I am in the company of a badass! @tengstagram you are one of the coolest, most genuine, creative, talented friends I’ve ever had. You care... not just about us as actors but as collaborators. Your vision is always solid and your respect for all of those involved in whatever’s cooking in the “kitchen” is unrivaled. You inspire all of us. We at @supergirlcw (cast and crew) adore you and are blown away every time you’re with us. You made me so proud while watching the #CrisisOnEarthX crossover. Thanks for taking the helm of the Supergirl vessel and sailing us into success every time. Hope you’re celebrating a job well done. We are You’re rad... @eastofeli and I love and appreciate you. Keep kicking ass! PS... come back and see us on set pleeeeease!!
@JulianaHarkavy: #BTS #CrisisOnEarthX #Supergirl #Arrow #TheFlash #LegendsOfTomorrow

Vids:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.07 "Wake Up":
3.07 "Wake Up" (20/11/17): CHAD LOWE REGRESA PARA DIRIGIR; BETTY BUCKLEY ESTRELLA INVITADA — Cuando Winn (Jeremy Jordan) y el equipo descubren una nave alienígena que se ha estrellado en las profundidades del mar bajo National City, Kara/Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) es llamada para que investigue. Mientras tanto, Hank (David Harewood) intenta crear vínculos con su padre, Myr’nn (la estrella invitada Carl Lumbly). Samantha (Odette Annable), hambrienta de algo de comprensión por los cambios que ha estado experimentando, busca a su madre separada, Patricia Arias (la estrella invitada Betty Buckley), para que le de respuestas. Chad Lowe dirige el episodio escrito por Gabriel Llanas y Anna Musky-Goldwyn. (#307).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/super ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jesse Rath será 'Brainiac 5' de la 'Legión de Super-Héroes" en la S3 de "Supergirl:
Imagen
'Brainiac 5', una figura principal de la 'Legión de Super-Héroes' de DC Cómics, llega oficialmente a "Supergirl".

La CW ha escogido al actor Jesse Rath ("Defiance") para que interprete al personaje, según informa TVLin. El Braniac de Rath será personaje recurrente y aparecerá por primera vez en el episodio 3.10 titulado, muy adecuadamente, “Legion of Super-Heroes”.

Según la noticia, la medio-computadora, medio orgánica forma de vida que es Braniac 5 usará su intelecto de doceavo nivel para viajar atrás en el tiempo hasta el presente en National City para ayudar a Supergirl ia luchar contra la villana Reign.

Brainiac 5 es el segundo miembro de la 'Legión de Super-Héroes' que aparecerá en "Supergirl" tras el anuncio de que la estrella de Bollywood Amy Jackson dará vida a 'Saturn Girl'.

En el universo de DC Comics, Supergirl sigue los pasos de su famoso primo viajando al siglo 31 para luchar junto a la 'Legión'. Durante ese tiempo, Brainiac 5 y Supergirl se convirtieron en algo más que compañeros de equipo, y el co-showrunner Andrew Kreisberg apunta a que el ángulo romántico es algo que aparecerá más adelante en la serie.

“A alguien durante el camino le gustará Kara mucho, lo que será muy divertido,” dice Kreisberg.

Recordar también que, en los cómics, Mon-El aka Lar Gand/Valor también es conocido por tener una afiliación con la 'Legión'.

Brainiac 5 también tiene una historia compleja que lo conecta al villano de Supermán conocido como Brainiac, el villano que recientemente ha sido anunciado que aparecerá en la precuela de Supermán de SyFy "Krypton".

http://tvline.com/2017/11/06/supergirl- ... esse-rath/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes bts y entrevistas de la nueva press tour en el set de "Supergirl" (06-11-17):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Supergirl: Chyler Leigh on Sanvers' End (Maggie & Alex) | Season 3 on Set:

Chyler Leigh Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover:

Supergirl Interview: Chyler Leigh on Sanvers Break-Up:

Supergirl "Midvale" Interviews | Melissa Benoist & Chyler Leigh:

Melissa Benoist on Mon-El & The Legion | Supergirl Season 3 on Set:

Melissa Benoist Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover:

Katie McGrath | Supergirl Season 3 on Set:

David Harewood | Supergirl Season 3 on Set:

SheThority - What I Learned this Year ft. Chyler Leigh:

Supergirl - Melissa Benoist Talks Mon-El (Den of geek):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Chyler Leigh sobre el impacto final de Sanvers (comicbook):
Chyler Leigh sobre el impacto final de Sanvers
Por Jenna Anderson | 06 Nov, 2017

One of Supergirl's most beloved duos might have parted ways in tonight's episode, but its influence doesn't seem to be going away.

Tonight's episode saw Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie Sawyer (Floriana Lima) ending their relationship. Considering the prolific impact that 'Sanvers' has had on the Supergirl fandom, as well as the LGBT community as a whole, Leigh reassured that the break-up in no way diminishes that.

"I really feel like what we were able to do with the Sanvers story, how much awareness we were able to – and still are – we can't talk about it like now it's gone." Leigh explained to ComicBook.com during a recent set visit. "There's still going to be remnants of that. There's still so much positivity, and there's still so much growth and so much freedom for so many people that came from this, that it's going to continue on."

While Sanvers parted ways because of a pretty major lifestyle choice - their plans to have kids - Leigh believes that the duo still think very highly of each other.

"Alex would never wish anything but the absolute best for Maggie and vice versa." Leigh added. "That's really where, I think, you kind of see what is most heartbreaking about the ending of their relationship, is how much they love each other and how much they want the best for each other. It's not like you have this screaming, you're throwing vases around the room. It's like you really see that the intention there is to allow them to be their best selves no matter what. I feel like we did a really good job with that."

Nevertheless, Leigh is aware that fans will be heartbroken by the break up - and wants to offer some words of hope to them.

"I've kind of, sorta been avoiding social media today, only because I'm still trying to figure out how to really answer this for a lot of fans that I know personally, and that I've come across that might not totally understand it." Leigh revealed. "And I want to make sure that people know that regardless they're loved and that they matter and that the story that they have to tell is just as important as the story we told on the show and that that continues for them as well. Nothing ends tonight. And that's the biggest thing that I've been so worried about, is that I don't want people to think that this is the end of something really, really significant and important. It is really just the beginning in a lot of ways. I hope people can really latch onto to that and hang onto that."

"Almost like Alex in this situation, you can't ask people to sweep it under the rug." Leigh continued. "Because what we did, I feel – maybe I'm biased – but what we did, I feel was pretty groundbreaking, and to have such a strong relationship, I feel, portrayed as well as we did, I think we did a very great justice to that storyline and for the community. The hope, honestly, is just that people can see what it was and celebrate that just as much as I do and I know Flo does, and really be able to grow from here and just see what comes next for Alex. That's my hope."

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8/7c on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/06/supe ... p-sanvers/

- Chyler Leigh sobre cómo Alex lidiará con la ruptura (comicbook):
Chyler Leigh sobre cómo Alex lidiará con la ruptura
Por Jenna Anderson | 06 Nov, 2017

Supergirl viewers endured a pretty big bombshell in tonight's episode, and it sounds like it'll leave a significant impact.

Tonight's episode saw the end of "Sanvers", as Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie Sawyer (Floriana Lima) broke off their engagement. The break up has been dreaded by fans for quite some time, since Lima announced her departure from the series, it's safe to say that it will leave a mark on Alex going forward. ComicBook.com was part of a recent roundtable with Leigh, in which she hinted at how Alex will handle the break up going forward.

"Because of the significance of it, it's not like you can sweep it under the rug, you know what I mean, and just try to be chipper and move on," Leigh revealed. "At the same time, Alex has a very hard time of really dealing with things."

According to Leigh, Alex will be able to begin processing things in next week's Danvers-centric episode, "Midvale". But beyond that, Alex, and the show, will have to establish a sort of new normal.

"I think in some ways we try to busy ourselves, right, and you sort of put things off a little bit," Leigh explained. "I think there was a fine line, I think there was a balance that we really had to establish in kind of saying, 'OK, we don't want to be Debbie Downers all the time. But at the same time, there's a reality of that's an incredibly significant relationship.' I mean this is the first time Alex ever really said 'I love you' to anybody, let alone get engaged and have wedding talking and all that stuff. So you see her sort of like go forward and go back, and then go forward and go back. I think there's a pretty good balance with that. We had a lot conversations about saying that and keeping that."

The break up will also see a sort of new shift in the dynamic between Alex and Kara (Melissa Benoist), as both are now dealing with broken hearts.

"Ice cream, pizza and the couch scenes are my favorites," Leigh added. "It is interesting because in the very first few episodes when Kara's really dealing with the loss of Mon-El, Alex has sort of been the one saying, 'Hey, it's been six months. We need to kind of help you move on a bit.' So it's interesting because of how the tables have turned in that way, but it's not like now Kara is all happy and fine and walking. They're really kind of in the mud together. The great thing about the sister dynamic is that regardless of what circumstance they're facing, they're always going to be each other's champion. You really see that true dynamic."

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8/7c on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/06/supe ... ler-leigh/

- Dentro de esa ruptura (EW):
Dentro de esa ruptura
Por Natalie Abrams - 06 Nov, 2017 a las 9:00pm EST

Roughly a year after Floriana Lima made her debut on Supergirl, the relationship that viewers fondly dubbed “Sanvers” came to an emotional end during Monday’s episode of The CW super series.

Though the duo were in the throes of planning their wedding, Alex (Chyler Leigh) came to realize that she did want the possibility of having children, something Maggie (Floriana Lima) never saw as being part of her future. Therefore, the two amicably parted ways. While painful, the split doesn’t necessarily come as a huge surprise. Shortly after the season 2 finale, it was revealed that Lima would only return for a handful of season 3 episodes.

“We love Floriana, we loved having her on the show,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells EW. “When she first joined us, she was only willing to do a one-year deal. It was our fervent hope that she would sign on for more after having such a great year on the show, but she decided that that wasn’t what she wanted to do. So we asked her to come for the first five episodes of the season so that we could properly wind down their story. We would’ve much rather have had — as Alex put it — the biggest, gayest wedding National City had ever seen, but unfortunately with Floriana deciding to move on, we had to tell a different story.”

That story proved to be a modern take on relationships, one Kreisberg himself had faced in the past. “We very consciously did not want to kill her, and it felt like ’70s TV to hear that she got a great job offer in another city and was leaving because of that,” Kreisberg says. “We borrowed from a page of our own lives. I and one of the other writers both left long-term relationships because the person we were with didn’t want to have children. They were very difficult breakups. It’s very hard to leave somebody you’re in love with, but when you know ultimately you won’t be happy, even if you’re happy now, that seemed like a true and real and emotional story that we could tell. It was a story without any villains in it, which we really appreciated, because everybody loves these characters so much.”

For the record, had Lima decided to stick around, wedding bells would likely have been ringing by the fall finale. “In terms of what we would’ve done, we knew fairly early on in breaking season 3 that Floriana wasn’t going to be with us for more than a handful of episodes, so we never really sat down and really tried to figure out what would the story line for the two of them be other than we had a vague notion of episode 9, the midseason finale, being their wedding,” Kreisberg says. “But we didn’t really get too far down that road, as I said, because it was never really a reality for us.”

However, Kreisberg still holds out hope that the actress might return in the future so that Maggie and Alex could ultimately be endgame. “Floriana is always welcome to come back,” he says. “If we come up with the right story, we would love to have her return.”

With all that said, Alex’s story will continue. While Maggie was the catalyst for Alex realizing that she’s a lesbian, the character is still in the midst of discovering who she is. “Ultimately, at the end of the day, we’re telling the story of Alex Danvers,” Kreisberg says. “As it turns out, Maggie was just one relationship in her life. There will be others, some sooner and some later. But we’re continuing to tell the story of Alex Danvers coming out and making her way through life as a gay woman, whether that means new romantic interests or children down the road, we’ll take it all as it comes.”

In the meantime, the show will take its time in allowing Alex to grieve. “Certainly Maggie is not gone from the show in terms of Alex’s reaction to it,” Kreisberg says. “We would be doing a disservice to Alex if the loss of Mon-El [Chris Wood] affected Kara [Melissa Benoist] as deeply as it did and we didn’t do the same for Alex, which is not to say Alex is going to be wallowing for a bunch of episodes. Maggie is still present just as if any one of us endured a difficult emotional breakup, that person is still in your life even if you’re not with them anymore until they’re not.”

The breakup also sets the show up to delve deeper into the Danvers sisters’ relationship, particularly the early years. As teased at the end of Monday’s hour, Kara plans to bring Alex home in a bid to take her mind off Maggie. “It’s actually the impetus for episode 6, which is this really fun, funny, cool episode where Kara takes Alex back to Midvale, the town that they grew up in, to regroup and recharge,” Kreisberg says. “We get to see a flashback to the first adventure the girls went on when they were kids. It’s this amazing episode, and we have these two amazing young actresses playing Kara and Alex. It’s the episode that helps Alex get off of the couch, so to speak.”

While Alex will soon be on the road to recovery, that doesn’t necessarily mean she’ll be moving on. “Just as in life, you wouldn’t immediately jump into a new relationship after that big of a loss, we’re not going to have Alex do that either,” Kreisberg says. “That certainly doesn’t mean that she’s returned to being straight. Her life as a gay woman will continue to be explored, but I’m not necessarily sure we’ll have her in a new relationship again this season. I’m sure next season, but I think that’ll be enough time for both Alex the character, us as writers, and the audience — that’ll be the time that all of us will need before we could replace somebody as amazing and powerful and iconic as Maggie.”

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/06/supergirl-a ... lima-exit/

- Productor ejecutivo comenta el emocional y satisfactorio final de Sanvers (TVInsider):
Productor ejecutivo comenta el emocional y satisfactorio final de Sanvers
Por Damian Holbrook - 06 Nov, 2017 9:00 pm

Supergirl's supercouple #Sanvers (say that three times fast) came to a heartbreaking end tonight as Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie (Floriana Lima) said one last goodbye. Irreconcilable differences over kids—Alex wanted them, Maggie not so much—matched with Lima's decision to leave the show made it clear the pair was headed in this direction, but it's still sad to see the relationship that meant so much to fans reach this stage.
Here, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg explains the road to Alex and Maggie's breakup and why this is ultimately a story of a woman finding her own inner superpower.

As this was Floriana's decision, how early did you know you would have to craft the end of Sanvers?
We approached Floriana’s reps at the end of Season 2 hoping to make a longer-term deal with her, but unfortunately she wanted to pursue other opportunities. Happily for everyone, Floriana was willing to come back for 5 episodes in order for us to craft an emotional, satisfying end for Maggie as a regular presence on the show.

Clearly this is a relationship that matters deeply to the fans but like in life, not every relationship lasts. Especially first loves. Is the idea to let Alex heal a bit after this and then explore a new relationship?
Definitely. We would be doing a disservice to how much Alex and Maggie mean to each other, and to the fans, to not have the end of their relationship have a meaningful impact on the show moving forward. Just as Kara (Melissa Benoist) has spent months dealing with the grief and confusion of having lost Mon-El (Chris Wood), Alex will be dealing with the loss of Maggie over the next batch of episodes. That’s not to say every episode will be a downer, but Maggie’s departure will be recognized and felt by both Alex and the series.

The show has always been so strong in its female empowerment message, whether they wear a cape or not. What will Alex gain from this loss?
Look, we would have much rather have had, as Alex said in 301, “The biggest, gayest wedding National City has ever seen." Unfortunately, it was not to be. But in a weird way, I think Alex’s decision to let Maggie go is her being strong. She knew that even if she was happy now, one day she would lament the loss of not having children. What Alex did for herself and for Maggie required great strength and it’s an example of how far her character has come these last two years.

Has Floriana expressed being open to returning at a later date?
Absolutely! And when the time arises where we can all work it out, we would love to have Maggie and Floriana back on the show. Floriana was an important part of Alex’s and the series growth this past year. We will forever be grateful for her talent, trust and enthusiasm and she always has a home in National City.

Supergirl, Mondays, 8/7c, The CW

https://www.tvinsider.com/648588/superg ... iana-lima/

- Jefe de "Supergirl" habla sobre el impás de Alex y Maggie: 'Era importante para nosotros que nadie fuera la villana' (TVLine):
Jefe de "Supergirl" habla sobre el impás de Alex y Maggie: 'Era importante para nosotros que nadie fuera la villana'
Por Andy Swift / 06 Nov 2017, 5:59 PM PST

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s… spoilers from Monday’s episode of Supergirl! Divert your eyes if you don’t want to know what went down.

And just like that, “Sanvers” is no more.

Just one week after determining that Maggie not wanting kids was a deal breaker, Alex made the painful decision to end their relationship on Monday’s Supergirll.

To be fair, a lot of other insanity happened this week — Morgan Edge attempted to frame Lena for poisoning a bunch of children (when it was really his doing), James was shot at a press conference, and Reign Sam discovered that she’s apparently bulletproof — but all that took an understandable backseat to what happened between Maggie and Alex.

Below, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg discusses the events leading up to tonight’s big split, as well as what the future holds for “Sanvers”:

TVLINE | I’m not going to lie, I wasn’t expecting the split to go down that way, with them still loving each other but not being able to past this one thing. Why was it so important that this issue be what drives them apart?
We went into Season 3 knowing that Floriana was only going to be available to us for five more episodes, but we’d spent an entire year having this couple fall in love and go on all these adventures together, so we were sort of in a bind. We made it clear that we weren’t going to kill Maggie, because that was the easy way out. And unlike in the ’80s, where characters would say, “Oh, I got a job in another city and I have to move,” that felt like a real cop-out. We’d also discussed not [breaking them up] and just having Maggie off-camera, but that felt like a disservice to the fans. So we had to decide how we were going to end it with it still feeling real and emotional, but also honor everything that came before it.

Supergirl Chyler Leigh InterviewFrom my own life, I was in a committed relationship with someone once for a while, and she really didn’t want to have kids or get married. It came to a head for us, and I realized I did want those things, so I broke up with her even though I was in love with her. It wasn’t easy, but it was ultimately the right thing to do. And one of the other writers had a similar experience. So we decided to take from our own lives. We looked back at when they got engaged: Yes, they loved each other, but it was also partly precipitated by the world almost ending, so there might have been a couple things they hadn’t locked down. It was important to us that no one be the villain. We’re not making a judgment call about Maggie not wanting kids, nor are we saying that Alex is a hero for wanting them. This is Maggie’s truth and Alex’s truth — unfortunately, they don’t coincide. The more we talked about it, the more we felt it was a real story, as well as one we hadn’t seen on TV before. So we set about crafting it as honestly and truthfully as we could.

TVLINE | The fans have also known that Floriana was leaving since May. Did that make it easier for you to write the story since they had time to prepare themselves, or harder because it gave them more time to speculate?
I’m obviously respectful of the fans, but at the end of the day, we have to tell the stories we want and need to tell. So we sort of put that out of our heads. We knew what we were doing was respectful of Alex and Maggie’s relationship, and we felt that it was respectful of how much the fans care about these two characters. It was our firm desire that Floriana would stay and we would have, as Alex said, the “biggest, gayest wedding National City has ever seen.” But it wasn’t to be, so we felt like this was the best story we could tell.

TVLINE | Given the way they parted, I have to imagine they’ll remain in each other’s lives in some way. I don’t see them making a clean break.
Well, most of this season has been dealing with Kara’s loss of Mon-El, and I think we would be doing a disservice to how much Alex and Maggie care about each other if this wasn’t a similar depth charge dropped into Alex’s life. Maggie as a concept is definitely not gone — Alex will be dealing with the consequences of losing her for the next bunch of episodes. There’s actually an episode coming up where Maggie reaches out to Alex by text, and it kind of has a profound impact on Alex. She may be gone, but she’s definitely not forgotten.

TVLINE | So we can expect a lot more drinking on Alex’s part?
Yes, but I also don’t want people to think the show is going to become a major downer all of a sudden. Some of the most fun episodes we’ve ever done are coming up. They’re just dealing with the grief in the midst of the fun.

http://tvline.com/2017/11/06/supergirl- ... interview/

- Chyler Leigh ofrece esperanza para los fans y recuerda el rodar escenas duras de 'Sanvers' (TVLine):
Chyler Leigh ofrece esperanza para los fans y recuerda el rodar escenas duras de 'Sanvers'
Por Andy Swift / 06 Nov 2017, 5:59 PM PST

“Sanvers” fans, Chyler Leigh knows that you’re going through it right now — and she totally gets it.
RELATEDExclusive: Supergirl Casts Brainiac 5 With Defiance‘s Jesse Rath

Speaking with reporters on Supergirl‘s Vancouver set, Leigh addressed Monday’s “heavy episode,” which featured the long-dreaded Maggie/Alex split, saying,” In a lot of ways, it felt like a genuine breakup.”

“I love Floriana [Lima] to pieces,” she continued. “She’s amazing. What we were able to do together for the community, but also for just like our friendship and being able to establish such strong characters … that goes beyond how many episodes we do together. I’m incredibly grateful for that.”

And even though Alex and Maggie’s relationship has ended, Leigh acknowledged that the episode didn’t provide “absolute closure, because no one ever knows exactly what’s going to happen. As of now, what we know is we got these five amazing episodes based on [Lima’s] availability. If she can come back, I know we would all love to have that happen. I don’t know what that would look like … but that’s not my job. My job is to do the best with what has been handed to me.”

Leigh also explained that director Kevin Smith suggested she and Lima film all of their scenes in one day, which she agreed was the best way to approach it. “I will not lie, I had a lot of wine by the end of the day, and I had a driver pick me up and take me home,” she added. “So it was a long one, but I think it was all worth it.”

As for how Alex will cope with losing Maggie, Leigh acknowledged that it’s going to be a difficult line to tread, largely because “Alex has a very hard time really dealing with things.”

“I think there was a balance that we really had to establish in kind of saying, “OK, we don’t want to be Debbie Downers all the time,'” she said. “But at the same time, there’s a reality of that’s an incredibly significant relationship.” I mean, this is the first time Alex ever really said ‘I love you’ to anybody, let alone get engaged and have wedding talk and all that stuff. So you see her sort of go forward and go back, and then go forward and go back. I think there’s a pretty good balance with that. We had a lot conversations about saying that and keeping that authentic, and what that would look like in reality.”

Leigh was told during the summer hiatus that Maggie not wanting kids would be the downfall of her relationship with Alex, adding that the writers approached this storyline with the same “delicacy” as Alex’s coming out saga.

“It doesn’t mean that Alex isn’t still a lesbian,” she clarified. “It doesn’t mean that Alex’s journey ends there. It means that this is a loss, but also a gain for herself in understanding who she is. And no relationship is ever going to be guaranteed. They’re a hell of a lot of hard work. … But with the ending of this particular place in their lives, they did come to an impasse. There are certain things that you’re either always going to want or you’re never going to want.”

She continued, “What is most heartbreaking about the ending of their relationship is how much they love each other and how much they want the best for each other. You really see that the intention there is to allow them to be their best selves no matter what. I feel like we did a really good job with that.”

“I’ve kind of, sort of been avoiding social media today,” Leigh admitted. “I’m still trying to figure out how to really answer this for a lot of fans that I know personally and that I’ve come across that might not totally understand it. I want to make sure that people know that regardless they’re loved and that they matter and that the story that they have to tell is just as important as the story we told on the show and that that continues for them as well. Nothing ends tonight. That’s the biggest thing I’ve been so worried about is that I don’t want people to think that this is the end of something really, really significant and important. It is really just the beginning in a lot of ways. I hope people can really latch onto that and hang onto that. Maybe I’m biased, but what we did, I feel, was pretty groundbreaking. To have such a strong relationship, I feel, portrayed as well as we did, I think we did a very great justice to that storyline and for the community.”

http://tvline.com/2017/11/06/supergirl- ... explained/
- Supergirl Season 3: Melissa Benoist adelanta la reunión con Mon-El y la llegada de la Legión (denofgeek):
Supergirl Season 3: Melissa Benoist adelanta la reunión con Mon-El y la llegada de la Legión
Por Kayti Burt - 07 Nov, 2017

With the official announcement that the Legion of Super-Heroes will be coming to Supergirl, more or less comes the confirmation that Mon-El, too, will be returning. After all, Kara's Romeo is a long-standing member of the Legion.

Den of Geek was part of a group of reporters on the Supergirl set yesterday. We talked to Melissa Benoist (Kara) about what to expect from Mon-El's return and Kara's interaction with the Legion.

"It won't be the reunion you expect," teased Benoist, confirming that the big reunion will go down in Season 3, Episode 7, "Wake Up," which will see Winn and the team investigating a mysterious crashed ship deep underwater beneath National City.

"It's pretty mysterious," continued Benoist of the Kara/Mon-El reunion. "I think this season, we've really delved into a different tone, a different atmosphere for Kara. She's really figuring out how to own her alien-ness, if you will, and in turn I think she's finding her womanhood at the same time through grief and that grief is apparent even in the coloring of the show."

As for the Legion, Benoist joked that, given the number of hints Supergirl has dropped over the last two and a bit seasons, the announcement of their arrival probably didn't come as a major surprise to most fans.

"I don't want to tease too much," said Benoist, "but the fact that the Legion is coming to the show has such a hold in the comic book world, especially with Superman, Martian Manhunter, specifically. That's really exciting for us. For Kara, it's a brand new set of problems that you'll see pretty quickly."

When asked if Kara might have a romantic connection with Brainiac 5 (played here by Jesse Rath), as she does in the comics, Benoist said: "We've only just introduced the two of them. What we're working on now. I can't really tease anything. I think my lips have to be sealed on that one."

Rath will first appear as Brainiac 5 in Season 3, Episode 10, titled "Legion of Super-Heroes."

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/supergir ... ns-arrival

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.06 "Midvale":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- SUPERGIRL | 3.06 "Midvale" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 3.06 "Midvale" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVacIRlS_-E

- SUPERGIRL | 3.06 "Midvale" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE-z5ISl9M

- SUPERGIRL | 3.06 "Midvale" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-qXbuhsCjc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2fgAyNdhmw

- SUPERGIRL | 3.06 "Midvale" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydgbmpo7MsQ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DCTV Crisis on Earth-X Crossover Teaser | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | "First Five" S3 Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La actriz Laurie Metcalf será la madre perdida de 'Winn' en la S3 de "Supergirl":
Imagen
"Supergirl" está preparando otra reunión familiar inesperada en el nuevo año.

La actriz Laurie Metcalf va a aparecer en el drama de la CW en un papel invitado, interpretando a la madre perdida de 'Winn Schott' (Jeremy Jordan), según informa TVLine.

Veremoa a Metcalf en el episodio 3.15, que se emitirá en algún momento del 2018. La serie anteriormente introdujo al padre de Winn, el villano Toyman, durante la Season 1.

La noticia del cásting de Metcalf fue mencionada de casualidad por primera vez en un número de Vanity Fair, que decía que Metcalf inicialmente mostró interés en el papel “para que su joven yo pudiera conocer a su ídolo Melissa Benoist.”

Más conocida por interpretar a 'Jasckie Harris' en "Roseanne" del 1988 al 1997 — un papel que le supuso el ganar tres veces el Emmy y que repetirá en el revival de ABC del 2018 — el trabajo de Metcalf en la pequeña pantalla incluye papeles en "Getting On" de HBO, "The Big Bang Theory" de la CBS y "Desperate Housewives" de ABC, todfos los cuales le supusieron nominaciones adicionales.

http://tvline.com/2017/11/09/supergirl- ... -spoilers/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.08 "Crisis On Earth-X, Part 1":
3.08 "Crisis On Earth-X, Part 1" (27/11/17): EL ÉPICO CUÁDRUPLE CROSSOVER CON “ARROW,” “SUPERGIRL,” “THE FLASH” Y “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW” EMPIEZA — La boda de Barry (la estrella invitada Grant Gustin) e Iris (la estrella invitada Candice Patton) reúne a la banda, pero las cosas van fatal cuando villanos de Tierra-X atacan la ceremonia. Todos los superhéroes se unen con la ayuda de sus súper amigos tales como Citizen Cold (la estrella invitada Wentworth Miller), The Ray (la estrella invitada Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (la estrella invitada Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West y Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh) para hacerse cargo de los más formidables villanos hasta el momento. Los mayores héroes de la Tierra – Green Arrow (la estrella invitada Stephen Amell), Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), The Flash (la estrella invitada Grant Gustin) y White Canary (la estrella invitada Caity Lotz) – lideran sus equipos a la batalla para salvar al mundo. James Bamford dirige el episodio con historia de Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg y guión de Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski (#308).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/super ... rth-x.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Showrunners de la CW Showrunners adelantan el (Súper) cuádruple Crossover (THR):
Showrunners de la CW Showrunners adelantan el (Súper) cuádruple Crossover
Por Sydney Bucksbaum - 10 Nov 2017

Welcome to The Hollywood Reporter's weekly DC TV Watch, a rundown of all things DC Comics on TV. Every Friday, we round up the major twists, epic fights, new mysteries and anything else that goes down on The CW's Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Black Lightning and Fox's Gotham.

Arrow

Break out the tissues | With only a handful of episodes remaining between now and the upcoming four-show crossover between all of The CW's Arrow-verse shows, the producers are opening up about the heart at the center of it. "The biggest surprise will be the emotional component of the crossover," Arrow executive producer Wendy Mericle tells THR. "I don't think anyone is going to see that coming. It's very much a dark love story. It's the underpinnings of that that will make the Earth-X element a real contrast to that. Oliver [Stephen Amell] has a big role to play in it and it's bigger and better than any crossover we've done in the past. It's going to be epic."

Finally unmasked | After a year of waiting, Arrow finally revealed the identity of masked killer Vigilante, and it turned out to be presumed dead ex-partner and ex-lover of Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) aka Black Canary. The night he was shot in the head in front of Dinah was the same night of the particle accelerator explosion, and the dark matter that gave Dinah her canary cry also changed Vincent Sobel (Johann Urb). But instead of finding Dinah right away, he let her believe he was dead and started killing people that he believed deserved to die. While the initial moment of Vincent unmasking was anticlimactic, since his face was unfamiliar to viewers, the emotional fallout for Dinah having to deal with her ex coming back from the dead and causing problems for Team Arrow is sure to give Harkavy some meaty material to work with this season.

The Flash

The center of it all | "In typical hero-villain fashion, the wedding is not the wedding that Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris (Candice Patton) probably dreamed of," executive producer Todd Helbing tells THR. "This crossover is so different. Any time you're trying to keep the narrative going on four different shows, it's challenging. The Earth-X scenario we put everyone in really played into the story that we wanted to tell."

Worst party ever | But before the wedding bells can ring, the bachelor and bachelorette parties took place, and the night could not have gone worse for the future Mr. and Mrs. West-Allen. Barry ended up drunk thanks to a super shot of Cisco's (Carlos Valdes) making, and Ralph Dibny (Hartley Sawyer) managed to get all the guys arrested at a strip club ... where Joe's (Jesse L. Martin) sort-of-step-daughter was performing. Talk about an awkward discovery for Joe. At least all the girls banded together at Iris' party to save Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and help her realize that her Killer Frost side doesn't have to be a killer. Iris and Caitlin bonded to the point where the future bride asked Caitlin to be her maid of honor.

New hero alert | Back in the season three "Flashpoint" premiere, a throwaway line about a superhero named Citizen Cold saving the day didn't seem like anything more than a fun easter egg. But according to the network's official synopsis for the four-show crossover, Wentworth Miller is returning (as part of his last run of episodes on The CW's DC series) as Citizen Cold, a friendly superhero ally of everyone gathered for the big wedding. Does this mean that Captain Cold's doppelganger from the Flashpoint timeline will somehow travel to Earth-1 to help battle the Earth-X villains? Or is Citizen Cold from Earth-2 or Earth-X or any other Earth? And what will this heroic version of Captain Cold be like? How different will he act? So many questions that a short episode synopsis can't answer!

Legends of Tomorrow

Can the Legends make you cry? | Echoing Mericle's comments, Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Phil Klemmer reveals that, surprisingly, it's the Legends team that will end up bringing the waterworks during the four-show crossover. "You'll be most surprised that Legends is capable of making our audience cry," Klemmer tells THR. "I thought last season really leaned into the comedy and that season three we tripled down on that. There's some ludicrous moments. Things get bananas, and yet in this crossover, we have this thing that happens that will honestly move you to tears." Calling it "a testament to our actors that they can do this comedic, super rompy fun show that also has moments of genuine emotion," since the final episode of the crossover takes place as an episode of Legends of Tomorrow, expect some big heroic sacrifice or climactic last-second miracle save to really play with your emotions.

Super epic | "You will be surprised to see that we cram more superheroes onto the bridge of the Waverider than is physically possible," Klemmer says of the massive final conclusion to the four-way crossover. "I was responsible for writing a scene that had like 22 people in it and I had to keep a list just to remind myself who was in the scene. I think we need a wider lens to make sure we can keep everyone in the same frame. It's preposterous. And then you have doppelgangers, just trying to keep track of who was in the scene and what costume they're supposed to be wearing was a real math and science."

Voice of evil | The mysterious big bad of Legends this season has only been named so far as Mallus by those afraid of his potential for power and evil. But soon he will be heard, as Fringe alum John Noble has been cast as the voice of Mallus, first appearing in this week's episode. Now this doesn't mean that Noble will be playing the live-action character onscreen, however, as The CW's DC series are infamous for having actors voice villains before unmasking them as a completely different actor, like The Flash's Zoom (voiced by Tony Todd, played by Teddy Sears) and Savitar (voiced by Tobin Bell, played by Gustin).

Supergirl

The inevitable heartbreak | As much as viewers hoped this moment would never come, it finally did: "Sanvers" is no more. Unable to compromise their views about having children, Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie (Floriana Lima) were forced to break up during this week's Supergirl. It's no surprise that the wedding isn't going to happen, as Alex had been struggling with Maggie's desire to not have children, but that didn't make their split any less painful. Leigh and the Supergirl showrunners, however, have made it clear that they will continue to explore Alex's storyline as she continues to grow. Producers are aware of the "Bury Your Gays" trope and, while Lima's availability cut the storyline short, there is one small victory in their split: Maggie wasn't killed off.

Gotham

No holds barred | The Fox drama committed to its crazy new M.O. with no hesitation during this week's episode. Goth Lee (Morena Baccarin) killed Firefly (Camila Perez) and became the leader of the underground criminal fight club. Nygma (Cory Michael Smith) mocked Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) in the most over-the-top and hilarious skit to a crowd of MMA-loving, blood-thirsty criminals. Grundy (Drew Powell) ripped off his fight opponents' arms and hit them with their own detached appendage so much the crowd now routinely chants "Stop hitting yourself!" during all his fights. It was as if everyone was competing for the wackiest storyline, and everyone delivered. Gotham has finally found its sweet spot: losing the seriousness and just having all-out fun.

Promotion and demotion | i still hasn't lost the heart at the center of the series among all of its insanity, as Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and Bullock (Donal Logue) essentially dissolved their friendship during this week's episode. Bullock put his alcoholism ahead of his work duties at the GCPD and ended up getting demoted while Gordon was promoted ... to Bullock's former position as captain. Awkward ... and heartbreaking as hell, as this series has spent three years building up the friendship and partnership of these two men, only to tear it down in just a few episodes.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ws-1056914

- Estrellas de "Supergirl" adelantan el regreso a casa de Kara y Alex (EW):
Estrellas de "Supergirl" adelantan el regreso a casa de Kara y Alex
Por Natalie Abrams - 13 Nov, 2017 a las 09:00 AM EST

Get ready for a heavy dose of Danvers during Monday’s episode of Supergirl.

In the wake of the Sanvers breakup, Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Kara (Melissa Benoist) head home to Midvale for an episode that delves deeper into the Danvers sisters’ relationship. Through flashbacks that feature a young Kara (Isabel Vidovic) and a young Alex (Olivia Nikkanen), viewers will see how the traumatic experience of losing a childhood friend actually brought the sisters together.

“What’s really fun is you’ll get to see, through the way they interact, more about how their relationship started when Kara first came to Earth, how it grew, how it became so close, and why they’re so close nowadays,” Benoist tells EW.

Leigh likens the flashbacks to a Scooby-Doo-type murder mystery that will provide a lot of answers about how the two sisters were able to cement their relationship. “It’s this mystery that has to be solved, basically, and they have to work together, and so you really do get a better sense of seeing what that looked like and how they had to figure things out and quickly,” Leigh says. “We only got bits and pieces of that that we’ve seen in flashbacks in the past seasons, so this is one [episode] that’s really cool. I think the tone is going to be really different.”

On the flip side, Leigh says the present-day story line is more Thelma and Louise. “I’ll just say we snag a really sweet ride,” she says. “It was a lot of fun. We got to drive around in this really sweet car and just cruise, which was great. We were out in the open fields on a Vancouver day and we just got to hang out and have fun. I can’t wait to see it.”
Robert Falconer/The CW

The point of the trip home is so that Alex can take her mind off her recent breakup with Maggie (Floriana Lima), but the sisters end up relying on each other as both are really suffering heartbreak — Mon-El (Chris Wood) was forced to leave Earth in the season 2 finale, effectively ending his relationship with Kara. “Kara and Alex can both lean on each other,” Leigh says. Benoist concurs: “Alex and Kara always manage to find each other when they most need each other. Their sisterhood is so powerful.”

The story line is part and parcel of the show trying to return to the sister dynamic that drove much of the first season, but was less prevalent in season 2. “I can’t tell you how happy I am about that,” Leigh says. “I’m so grateful for all of the Sanvers stuff, I will never not be supportive of that and just so grateful of that journey. But there’s a part of it that was really like, ‘I miss working with Melissa!’ In season 2, it’s almost like people sort of got sectioned off — it was like Kara and Mon-El, Hank and M’gann, and then it’s me and Maggie, and then it’s Winn and James.”

“Maybe the two of them got so involved in their romances last season,” Benoist adds, “which was wonderful and we need to discover that as people ourselves, but this season you’ll see them both support each other in loss. It’s only fitting that Kara runs into the fray for Alex because that’s what they do for each other. She just went through the same and Alex was there for her. Honestly, those have been my favorite scenes to shoot thus far this season just because Chyler and I have a really special relationship and we care about each other a lot. That kind of bleeds into the scenes.”

Leigh agrees, taking every chance she gets to rave about her on-screen sibling. “I just absolutely adore their relationship,” Leigh says. “I say it all the time, and people are probably like, ‘Yeah, right,’ but I love Melissa so much. So the both of us are really excited to hear that it was going to be a bigger focus this season. I feel like it brings more of that grounding and that heartbeat of the show back a bit.”

[Editor’s note: These interviews were completed prior to news of sexual harassment allegations against Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg.]

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/13/supergirl-k ... -spoilers/

- Benoist & Leigh reflexionan sobre el regreso de Supergirl a Midvale y el papel de Eliza (cbr):
Benoist & Leigh reflexionan sobre el regreso de Supergirl a Midvale y el papel de Eliza
por Meagan Damore - 13 Nov 2017

In the wake of Alex’s breakup with Maggie, the Danvers sisters will return home to Midvale to visit their mother Eliza. “Midvale,” the next episode of Supergirl, will find Kara and Alex reflecting back on their childhood and what brought them together. During a set visit, Supergirl herself Melissa Benoist and Alex actor Chyler Leigh discussed this new look into their characters’ histories, the role Eliza will play in mending Alex’s broken heart and more.

“I know when I’ve gone through hard breaks and need support, my mother is the first person I want to see,” Benoist shared. “I loved the idea when the writers said, ‘Oh, we’re gonna do this episode in Midvale.’ I thought it was brilliant and I think it’s really touching story of sisterhood. You get to see a lot of history between Alex and Kara that we’ve only ever alluded to. We had a flashback in Season 1, but this one goes further and is really touching and intimate and sentimental for these two women. And, just to show how close they really are and how unbreakable their bond is, which I love.”

“The cool thing about the episode is Melissa [Benoist] and I were really bookends,” Leigh explained. “So, you see us come together and you see Kara really trying to be just there for Alex because Alex is just not having it and going back home begrudgingly. Knowing that she is going to walk in the door and mom’s going to be standing there.”

“And that’s just a whole other level. She’s never dealt with this kind of stuff. And it’s like, you have those moments and you see your mom and it’s just like either really great because you know you can release or really awful because you know you’re gonna release,” she continued. “And so they get there and then you really kind of dive into the story, the flashback stuff, and then, towards the end, you see for the last few episodes and, again it’s not like this everything’s gonna be great and chipper, but, still, all mom has to do is just put hands like that and say, ‘You’re gonna be alright and it’s going to be OK.’”

“But it’s not trying to send you out with a bouquet of flowers and birds around your shoulders. It’s just that sense that she brings,” she added. “I think Eliza, when you take the Thanksgiving scenes that they always have and how awfully awry they can go, there’s such an endearing quality to their relationship that it’s that bond that she always helps put things into perspective, but also kind of let her be and be present for her and that was really Eliza’s role in that.”

Airing Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW, Supergirl stars Melissa Benoist as the Girl of Steel, David Harewood as Martian Manhunter, Mehcad Brooks as Jimmy Olsen, Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers and Jeremy Jordan as Winn Schott, with appearances by Calista Flockhart as Cat Grant and Tyler Hoechlin as Superman.

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-melissa-b ... h-midvale/?

- Katie McGrath revela el 'talón de Aquiles' de Lena Luthor (cbr):
Katie McGrath revela el 'talón de Aquiles' de Lena Luthor
Por Meagan Damore - 13 Nov 2017

In “Damage,” last week’s episode of Supergirl, Morgan Edge found Lena Luthor’s Achilles’ heel: National City’s perception of her. When Edge tricked the people of National City into believing Lena’s device had poisoned children, she was forced to confront the idea that she is — however inadvertently — as villainous as the rest of her family. During a set visit, Lena actor Katie McGrath addressed how Edge’s plot affected her character and how it will continue to impact her moving forward.

“I think this is going to be her Achilles’ heel, especially in this season… is that everybody’s preconceived notions about her keep coming back and no matter what she does people are quick to blame her because of her last name,” she explained. “And so this episode [‘Damage’], it’s kind of like her trigger. It gets her back up and it puts her into fight mode. You see that very clearly in the episode, that she’s like an easy mark because of it. And Morgan Edge manipulates that because he’s an asshole.”

“I think Lena holds on to everything. I think that’s one of her failings, is that she feels everything and she takes it on and she — especially anything to do with her family — she feels extremely guilty that she is a Luthor even though she’s never done anything wrong,” she continued. “She’s very quick to as well believe that she may have done something wrong. Because ultimately I think she feels deep-down that she fears she might be like her brother, her mother, her father. So it’s her Achilles heel, as well as her strength. She’s very intelligent, she’s very capable, she’s very strong. She draws both from her family, her name, who she is and has good parts and bad parts, like everything.”

McGrath also weighed in on Lena’s dynamic with her rival Morgan Edge. “Any pretence of having a nice business relationship has gone out of the window by the time this episode is over,” she shared. “With Kara and with all the other people, she’s on the same level. But Morgan is somebody within the business world… They’re two very similar people. So they can have that kind of interaction and that kind of antagonism. So as this goes on, she’s sort of dealing with somebody who’s on the same level as her within sort of the professional life. Somebody’s who’s running their own company and somebody who’s as powerful as she is and as capable as she is in those situations. So it’s an interesting dynamic in that situation. Also, you’ve got the fun dynamic of him being a man and her being a woman and her being younger and more capable than him and him not being able to deal with that — and Adrian [Pasdar] is going to hate that I said that.”

“I think Edge is very savvy and I think Edge knows what buttons to push,” she said, adding, “I think it wouldn’t matter who it is. I think he’s a smart man and knows how to play her. I think she’s aware that she’s being played but she can’t do anything about it. It’s like anybody, somebody pushes your weakness, even when you know they’re doing it it still hurts. He’s just very good at it.”

Airing Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW, Supergirl stars Melissa Benoist as the Girl of Steel, David Harewood as Martian Manhunter, Mehcad Brooks as Jimmy Olsen, Chyler Leigh as Alex Danvers and Jeremy Jordan as Winn Schott, with appearances by Calista Flockhart as Cat Grant and Tyler Hoechlin as Superman.

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-lena-luth ... rce=CBR-TW

- Detalles sobre el papal de 'Alex Danvers' en el Crossover del Arrowverso "Crisis on Earth-X" (cbr):
Detalles sobre el papal de 'Alex Danvers' en el Crossover del Arrowverso "Crisis on Earth-X"
por Meagan Damore - 17 Nov 2017

Alex Danvers will make the jump to Earth-1 for Barry and Iris’ wedding in the Arrowverse crossover “Crisis on Earth-X.” Unfortunately, her trip won’t go quite as smoothly as expected when villains from Earth-X crash the party. During a set visit, Alex actor Chyler Leigh discussed her involvement in the four-show crossover, the other Arrowverse characters she got to meet, the atmosphere on set and more.

“Oh, I’m all over it! Every day, 14-hour camera days, every single day for three and a half weeks. Yes, I was there every day,” she revealed.

“We were the only two [from Supergirl] really that went over in the crossover. It was just primarily the both of us,” she explained. “Went there for Barry and Iris’ wedding. That was whole point for going there, the catalyst behind it. It’s comic book that nothing is ever peachy and easy. Disaster ensues. It’s everybody banding together and figuring out strengths, weaknesses. You have all these minds in one place, and all these superpowers in one place, all these costumes in one place. I was like, ‘I’m really glad that I have a DEO outfit. Like I’m super stoked about this.'”

“You have all of this in one area… Actually, we joked a lot about it because there are a few scenes where you see everybody together. It looked like a high school reunion, where it’s like we’re all standing, just like, ‘This is really funny. What do we do for a living?'” she added with a laugh.

“With Alex and Kara, it is very much a duke-it-out, like, ‘We’re here together. We’re in this.’ At certain moments, we’re fighting for each other, fighting to get to each other and fighting together,” she teased. “You really get to see a lot of sides of everybody, and sides that you wouldn’t expect.”

“It was a lot of fun. It was a lot of work and exhausting, but it was a lot of fun,” she shared. “We all had a really great time together. The biggest thing about it is that when you’re working that much, and you’re working that hard, and you have such little time, it’s basically making like a huge feature in three weeks, and so, it was ridiculous. But you put it all together, and you just go, ‘Wow.’ What we accomplished, I’m very proud of. I’m really curious to see it what it looks like all put together. There were days where we would shoot on three shows in one day and just shuttle between, and it’s like, ‘I don’t remember anybody’s name.’ This is my first crossover, so I didn’t know anybody.”

“But at the same time, you start to see people working up in Vancouver that I worked with 10 years ago,” she continued. “Crew members just kind of going high-fives, walking around, saying, ‘Hey, how’s it going? This is great!’ All around, it was a great experience. We all knew that we were in the thick of it together. Everybody kept as highest spirits as you can when you’re tired. But we all just had fun and laughed as much as we could and just enjoyed the experience, because how could you not?”

Leigh also offered a hint about who Alex gets to interact with in the crossover. “A lot of the moments that she had are with Oliver and Barry and Sara and a lot of the Legends cast,” she said. “That was a big part of that duo, everybody there. That was kind of the biggest part of it.”

This year’s four-part crossover will air across two nights, beginning Monday, November 27, with Supergirl and Arrow (on a special night for one week only), and concluding Tuesday, November 28, with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-alex-danv ... n-earth-x/

- Estrellas de "Supergirl" adelantan la incómoda reunión de Kara y Mon-El y la llegada de la Legion (TVline):
Estrellas de "Supergirl" adelantan la incómoda reunión de Kara y Mon-El y la llegada de la Legion
Por Andy Swift / 19 Nov 2017, 12:00 PM PST

Mon-El finally re-enters Supergirl‘s orbit on Monday (The CW, 8/7c), but before you get too excited, you might want to heed this warning from star Melissa Benoist: “It won’t be the reunion you expect.”

As recently revealed in first-look photos from the episode, Mon-El returns accompanied by Saturn Girl (played by Bollywood actress Amy Jackson), a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes in DC Comics lore. According to Benoist, this creates “a brand new set of problems that you’ll see pretty quickly.”

And Kara isn’t the only character with reservations about Mon-El’s new squad.

“There’s a skepticism,” Chyler Leigh admits. “You figure out and understand what happened with Mon-El and the time that’s passed and what that looks like. It’s not an easy pill to swallow no matter what, and Alex is always going to be protective of her sister. And with the Legion coming in, it’s like you never have a down moment or a dull moment. It’s like you’ve got to deal with these things, and arrgh, everything comes in, and it all just falls down at once. There’s not a lot of time for dwelling.”

Katie McGrath acknowledges that the Legion’s introduction is “such a massive part of Season 3” and she “would imagine” that Lena will become involved in the team’s intergalactic shenanigans at some point — but Lena’s first priority is making sure that Kara is OK. “Kara is her best friend, and the love of [her] life has just come back. That is going to impact on everyone, I think.”

And then there’s the question on everyone’s mind: Will Kara strike up a romance with the Legion’s Brainiac 5, who has a special relationship with the Girl of Steel throughout DC Comics’ various iterations of their story? “I think my lips have to be sealed on that one,” Benoist says.

http://tvline.com/2017/11/19/supergirl- ... interview/

- Supergirl adelanta una sobre ‘No tan agradable’ de Earth-X (cbr):
Supergirl adelanta una sobre ‘No tan agradable’ de Earth-X
Por Meagan Damore - 20 Nov 2017

Supergirl star Melissa Benoist has weighed in on the “massive,” “overwhelming” crossover between all four Arrowverse shows. In the upcoming event, Benoist will double up on her usual role, playing both the Girl of Steel and her evil Earth-X doppelganger. During a set visit, she discussed the gigantic scope of “Crisis on Earth-X” and teased the “fun challenge” of playing two characters in the same scene.

“I said to myself at the end of last year’s crossover, ‘There’s no way it could get bigger than this. How are they going to write something bigger than this?’ Well, they wrote something massive that was overwhelming to read, in an exciting way of course, but also at the same time like I had to brace myself,” she shared. “I think we all did. Everyone goes to Central City to Iris and Barry’s wedding, but of course it’s the comic book world so not every wedding goes as planned. You’ll have to see, it’s pretty crazy. They get some really evil visitors from Earth-X.”

As to Alex Danvers’ involvement in this year’s crossover, Benoist said, “I always wished that she [Chyler Leigh] had been by my side for every crossover that I’ve done, which I guess are just the two last year. Because they are always so massive and such undertakings workload wise.”

She also weighed in on her other role in the crossover: Supergirl’s evil Earth-X doppelganger. “I did play two characters. I did wear a very different outfit. There’s still a cape and my face is covered and she’s not so nice,” she teased. “It was pretty challenging. I thought it was going to be — I’ve done here and there, I’ve had moments like that on this show with Bizarro and when Martian Manhunter takes over Kara’s body, but this was entirely different. This was not even Red Kryptonite-isque. This was way worse.”

Asked if it was difficult to fill this new role, she said, “Yeah, especially when we do motion control shots where I have to be in the scene with myself and it’s more tedious than a traditional split screen. And essentially, you’re memorizing a whole scene, every line, every bit of dialogue and I didn’t anticipate how hard the transition would be to go from lightness to darkness. A fun challenge.”

This year’s four-part crossover will air across two nights, beginning Monday, Nov. 27 with Supergirl and Arrow (on a special night for one week only) and concluding Tuesday, Nov. 28 with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

https://www.cbr.com/supergirl-doppelgan ... n-earth-x/

- Katie McGrath sobre la revalidad de Lena con Morgan Edge (comicbook):
Katie McGrath sobre la revalidad de Lena con Morgan Edge
Por Jenna Anderson - 20 Nov, 2017

Supergirl introduced fans to Morgan Edge (Adrian Pasdar) earlier this season - and one of the show's stars is excited for what's next with his character.

Katie McGrath, who plays Lena Luthor on the hit The CW series, recently teased the dynamic between Lena and Morgan.

"It's actually something I'm really enjoying because you have Lena's equals in her personal life, with Kara and with all the other people she's on the same level." McGrath revealed during a recent set visit. "But Morgan is somebody within the business world that they're two very similar people. So they can have that kind of interaction and that kind of antagonism. So as this goes on, she's sort of dealing with somebody who's on the same level as her within sort of the professional life. Somebody's who's running their own company and somebody's who's as powerful as she is and as capable as she is in those situations. So it's an interesting dynamic in that situation."

"Also, you've got the fun dynamic of him being a man and her being a woman." McGrath continued. "And her being younger and more capable than him and him bot being able to deal with that. And Adrian's going to hate that I said that."

Fans have already gotten an inkling of Edge's wrath against Lena, particularly with his rather personal sabotage in the episode 'Damage'. As McGrath hinted, that level of rivalry that the two have established will have some interesting effects on Lena.

"I think Edge is very savvy and I think Edge knows what buttons to push." McGrath explained. "I think, does Lena take it personally because it's Edge? I think it wouldn't matter who it is. I think he's a smart man and knows how to play her. I think she's aware that she's being played but she can't do anything about it. It's like anybody, somebody pushes your weakness, even when you know they're doing it it still hurts. He's just very good at it."

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/21/supe ... e-mcgrath/

- El elenco de 'Supergirl' adelanta qué es lo próximo para Samantha (comicbook):
El elenco de 'Supergirl' adelanta qué es lo próximo para Samantha
Por Jenna Anderson - 20 Nov, 2017

Supergirl took a big step towards its newest Big Bad in this week's episode, and the cast is excited to show fans what's to come.

Tonight's episode saw Samantha (Odette Annable) beginning to realize the truths about her extraterrestrial origin. With a confrontation between her and Kara Danvers/Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) on the horizon, Benoist says that fans will be intrigued by how it culminates.

"I think Reign is going to surprise people." Benoist said during a recent set visit. "She is pretty spectacular to behold and she definitely has given Supergirl-- she will give Supergirl the fight of her life. I think what sets her aside from the villains that we've seen-- the big bads that we've seen up to this point on the show, she has a really surprising backstory that's quite grounded, that gets you really invested in who she really is fundamentally."

Kara and Samantha have previously had a friendly rapport, largely thanks to their shared connection to Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath). And according to McGrath, this revelation could change the trio in pretty complex ways.

"I can't imagine that it isn't going to become difficult with Sam essentially being Supergirl's arch-enemy and all three of us being friends." McGrath explained. "It's got to come to a head somehow. But how and when? I'm not quite show. You'll just have to watch all the episodes."

And when it comes to another one of Samantha's cohorts, Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh), the impact of that reveal won't necessarily be shown yet.

"As far as I know from Alex’s perspective, she wouldn’t put the two together." Leigh revealed. "But, again, Alex isn’t in CatCo … She hasn’t come across that or put those two together, which is kind of funny because she probably should."

Supergirl airs Monday nights at 8/7c on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/21/supe ... kara-alex/

- Melissa Benoist sobre su papel en el crossover del 'Arrowverso' (comicbook):
Melissa Benoist sobre su papel en el crossover del 'Arrowverso'
por Russ Burlingame - 23 Nov, 2017

We are less than a week away from "Crisis on Earth-X," the DC crossover airing Monday and Tuesday on The CW -- and Supergirl star Melissa Benoist will be heading to Earth-1 to attend a wedding and kick some Nazi doppelganger butt.

The story will bring together the casts of Supergirl, The Flash, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, and Arrow to fend off an invasion fromEarth-X, a universe where the Nazis won World War II. It is not yet clear why they attack, but one thing is for sure -- with a dark doppelganger of Supergirl on their side, things can get ugly pretty quick.

During a recent set visit, Benoist spoke with reporters about her role in the story.

What can you tell us about this year's crossover? Chyler teased that she'll be going with you and what's that look like having her by your side?

I always wished that she had been by my side for every crossover that I've done, because they are always so massive and such undertakings workload-wise.

I said to myself at the end of last year's crossover, "There's no way it could get bigger than this. How are they going to write something bigger than this? Well, they wrote something massive that was overwhelming to read, in an exciting way of course, but also at the same time like I had to brace myself. I think we all did. Everyone goes to Central City to Iris and Barry's wedding, but of course it's the comic book world so not every wedding goes as planned. You'll have to see, it's pretty crazy. They get some really evil visitors from Earth-X.

You get to wear a different costume in the crossover.

I did play two characters. I did wear a very different outfit. There's still a cape and my face is covered and she's not so nice. It was pretty challenging.

I've done here and there, I've had moments like that on this show with Bizarro and when Martian Manhunter takes over Kara's body, but this was entirely different. This was not even Red Kryptonite-isque. This was way worse.

Was that difficult to play?

Yeah, especially when we do motion control shots where I have to be in the scene with myself and it's more tedious than a traditional split screen. And essentially, you're memorizing a whole scene, every line, every bit of dialogue and I didn't anticipate how hard the transition would be to go from lightness to darkness. A fun challenge.

"Crisis on Earth-X" is a four-hour event that will air on November 27 and 28 beginning at 8 p.m. and running for two hours each day; Supergirl (8 p.m. Monday), The Flash (8 p.m. Tuesday) and Legends of Tomorrow (9 p.m. Tuesday) will remain in their normal time slots but Arrow will move from Thursday to a 9 p.m. Monday placement for the week.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/23/meli ... crossover/

- Chyler Leigh dice que Alex está "en todas partes" en el crossover 'Crisis on Earth-X' (comicbook):
Chyler Leigh dice que Alex está "en todas partes" en el crossover 'Crisis on Earth-X'
Por Russ Burlingame - 23 Nov, 2017

Alex Danvers is making her first trip to an alternate Earth in Monday's episode of Supergirl -- and she is all over the four-part crossover event, according to series star Chyler Leigh.

Alex will bejoining her sister at the wedding of Barry Allen and Iris West, getting away from all the stress back in Earth-38, and looking forward to unwinding, spending a little time around metahumans and Legends, and of course (eventually) fighting some Nazis....Well, no. That wasn't part of Alex's plan originally, but that's what happens when invaders from Earth-X crash the wedding.

"Oh, I'm all over it!" Leigh told reporters during a recent visit to the set of Supergirl. "Went there for Barry and Iris' wedding, that was whole point for going there, the catalyst behind it. It's comic book that nothing is ever peachy and easy. Disaster ensues. It's everybody banding together and figuring out strengths, weaknesses."

Along the way, Alex will make some new friends, get a bit of an appreciation for just how weird her sister's life can be, and, per one of the trailers for the crossover, apparently face a firing squad alongside The Flash and White Canary.

It was not all seriousness, though, as Leigh found some of the lighter things to get excited about -- and found community in the other actors and the unfamiliar crews who she says were supportive throughout.

"You have all these minds in one place, and all these superpowers in one place," Leigh said. "I was like, 'I'm really glad that I have a DEO outfit. Like I'm super stoked about this.'...With Alex and Kara, it is very much a duke-it-out, like, "We're here together. We're in this." At certain moments, we're fighting for each other, fighting to get to each other, and fighting together. You really get to see a lot of sides of everybody, and sides that you wouldn't expect. It was a lot of fun. It was a lot of work and exhausting, but it was a lot of fun. We all had a really great time together. The biggest thing about it is that when you're working that much, and you're working that hard, and you have such little time, it's basically making like a huge feature in three weeks, and so, it was ridiculous....This is my first crossover, so I didn't know anybody. But at the same time, you start to see people working up in Vancouver that I worked with 10 years ago. Crew members just kind of going high-fives, walking around, saying, 'Hey, how's it going? This is great!' All around, it was a great experience. We all knew that we were in the thick of it together. Everybody kept as highest spirits as you can when you're tired. But we all just had fun and laughed as much as we could and just enjoyed the experience 'cause how could you not?"

"Crisis on Earth-X" is a four-hour event that will air on November 27 and 28 beginning at 8 p.m. and running for two hours each day; Supergirl (8 p.m. Monday), The Flash (8 p.m. Tuesday) and Legends of Tomorrow (9 p.m. Tuesday) will remain in their normal time slots but Arrow will move from Thursday to a 9 p.m. Monday placement for the week.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/23/chyl ... x-crossov/

- Estrellas del Arrowverse adelantan el 'muy emocional' viaje de amor y pérdida del crossover, los malvados Doppelgängers y más (TVLine):
Estrellas del Arrowverse adelantan el 'muy emocional' viaje de amor y pérdida del crossover, los malvados Doppelgängers y más
Por Vlada Gelman / 25 Nov 2017, 11:00 AM PST

So on which side of the church do the Earth-X Nazis sit?

The CW’s annual Arrowverse crossover kicks off with the wedding of The Flash lovebirds Barry Allen and Iris West on Monday’s Supergirl — but it’s not long before the happy occasion is rudely interrupted by Earth-X Nazis and evil doppelgängers Dark Arrow, Dark Flash and Overgirl.

The ensuing battle feels like “a four-hour escape,” Arrow star Stephen Amell describes. “There are some through-line storylines like Oliver and Felicity’s relationship, and Barry and Iris’ relationship, and what’s going on with Sara, what’s going on with Victor [Garber] and Franz [Drameh’s characters on Legends of Tomorrow].” But this year’s multi-show extravaganza, which stretches over two consecutive nights, is “not a crossover anymore,” the actor adds. “Call it the crossover if you want. But it’s kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Yeah, sure, they play football, but there’s so much other stuff that goes on with it. It’s an event.”

The franchise’s latest event is also “bigger than ever,” with “some of the biggest sequences” and “the most superheroes we’ve ever seen together at any given time” on one of the DCTV shows, The Flash leading man Grant Gustin previews.

It’s not just pure spectacle, although “you really feel the scale of it this year,” Legends actress Maisie Richardson-Sellers says. “One thing they did beautifully is there are lots of personal relationships woven into it as well. So it’s not just one big fight. You also get to know certain characters a lot deeper, and there’s some love in it, and there’s some loss in it. It’s a very emotional journey, as well as spectacular.”

Caity Lotz echos her castmate: “I like this crossover better than last year’s crossover because there is a lot more normal, human things in it. It’s still pretty huge, it’s still pretty fantastical. But it’s more grounded in the characters,” with the lessons learned carrying over “for the characters in the other seasons.”

https://tvline.com/2017/11/25/arrow-ver ... n-earth-x/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Andrew Kreisberg suspendido después de ser acusado de acoso sexual:
Imagen
Warner Bros. TV ha lanzado una investigación por comportamiento inapropiado de Andrew Kreisberg, showrunner y productor ejecutivo en la series de la CW “Arrow,” “Supergirl,” “The Flash” y “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” según informa Variety en un extenso artículo.

Al parecer Kreisberg, quien ha sido suspendido por el estudio, lleva manteniendo un patrón de acoco secual y contactos físicos inapropiados desde hace años, que se ha agravado a tenor de tener más control en dichas series, según denuncian 15 mujeres y 4 hombres que han trabajado con él y que prefieren mantener sus nombres en el anonimato por temor a que el mismo Kreisberg, la productora, estudio o las compañías asociadas a ellos puedan tomar represalias frente a su denuncia, ya que muchas de las mujeres son empleadas actuales o antiguas en una serie de posiciones de las series.

“Recientemente se nos ha puesto al tanto de alegaciones de conducta inapropiada contra Andrew Kreisberg,” dice la Warner Bros. TV Group en una declaración a Variety. “Hemos suspendido al Sr. Kreisberg y estamos llevando a cano una investigación interna. Tomamos todas las alegaciones de conducta inapropiada muy seriamente, y estamos comprometidos con el crear un ambiente seguro de trabajo para nuestros empleados y todos los que están involucrados en nuestras producciones.”

Kreisberg ha negado encarecidamente las alegaciones de esta historia.

“Recientemente se nos ha puesto al tanto algunas alegaciones profundamente problemáticas en relación a uno de nuestros showrunners,” dicen Greg Berlanti y Sarah Schechter, quienes dirigen Berlanti Productions quienes supervisan las series de Kreisberg. “Hemos estado alentando y cooperando completamente con la investigación de esto por parte de la Warner Bros. No hay nada más importante para nosotros que la seguridad y el bienestar de nuestro elenco, equipo, escritores, productores y cualquier miembro de la plantilla. No toleramos el acoso y estamos comprometidos en hacer todo lo que podamos para crear un ambiente seguro de trabajo y un lugar seguro para hablar si no lo es.”

Todos los hombres y mujeres que hablaron con Variety describen incidentes similares de tocamientos inapropiados y de acoso sexual endémico; ellos con frecuencia cuentan las mismas historias y corroboran las historias de los otros.

Según fuentes que o han presenciado este comportamiento o fueron sujetos de él, Kreisberg es acusado de frecuentemente tocar a la gente sin su permiso, de pedir incómodos masajes a miembros femeninos del staff, y el besar a las mujeres sin pedirles permiso. Casi todas las fuentes citan una constante oleada de comentarios sexualizados sobre la apariencia de mujeres, sus ropas, y su aparente atractivo.

Kreisberg le dijo a Variety, “he hecho comentarios sobre la apariencia de mujeres y su ropa en mi capacidad de productor ejecutivo, pero no eran sexualizadas. Como mucha gente, le he dado a alguien un abrazo o un beso en la mejilla sin intención sexual.” También niega que haya hecho ningún tocamiento inapropiado o que haya tenido lugar ningún masaje.

No obstante, la publicación detalla numerosos episodios concretos de comportamientos inapropiados realizados por parte de Kreisberg hacia compañeras y compañeros de trabajo, y una de sus compañeros productoras de alto nivel afirma haberlo comunicado anteriormente a un ejecutivo senior de Berlanti Productions sin que se haya hecho nada al respecto.

Una de las fuentes afirma que "Tienes que vigilar lo que dices y lo que llevas puesto para intentar evitar ser sujeto de un innuendo sexual" y otra afirma que el productor estaba involucrado en "un ambiente en el que las mujeres — aistentes, escritoras, ejecuticas, directoras — eran todas evaluadas en función de sus cuerpos, no de su trabajo."

Aunque Kreisberg está suspendido, no se ha dicho aún si los demandantes tomarán o no acciones legales.

Podéis encontrar más detalles en el artículo al completo:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/warner- ... 202612522/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.07 "Wake Up":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- SUPERGIRL | 3.07 "Wake Up" Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq8cSUHIGBs

- SUPERGIRL | 3.07 "Wake Up" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NSGgpOpQk4

- SUPERGIRL | 3.07 "Wake Up" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odga9Wk3zUY

- SUPERGIRL | 3.07 "Wake Up" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qblcEKj1VW0

- SUPERGIRL | 3.07 "Wake Up" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrnKY8jpsOM

- SUPERGIRL | 3.07 "Wake Up" Clip #3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuYKaRbAZmg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzXDzBZRBk

- SUPERGIRL | 3.07 "Wake Up" Clip #4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s3Z83kfaHM

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”