Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS/CW

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.13 "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.15 "Exodus":
2.15 "Exodus" (06/03/17): SNAPPER CARR ENTREVISTA A SUPERGIRL – Cuando Alex (Chyler Leigh) busca a Jeremiah (la estrella invitada Dean Cain) y Kara (Melissa Benoist) investiga una serie de secuestros de aliens, las hermanas se dan cuenta de que deben romper las reglas para frustrar una nueva trama de Cadmus. En un esfuerzo por conseguir que Snapper Carr (la estrella invitada Ian Gomez) haga una historia que ayudaría a detener a Cadmus, Kara accede a fijar una entrevista entre Snapper y Supergirl. Michael Allowitz dirige el episodio escrito por Paula Yoo & Eric Carrasco (#215).

http://www.kryptonsite.com/spoiler-desc ... in-exodus/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S2:

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El Mr. Mxyzptlk de "Supergirl" explica su 'Actualizado' Look y el por qué quiere a Kara (TVLine):
El Mr. Mxyzptlk de "Supergirl" explica su 'Actualizado' Look y el por qué quiere a Kara
Por Andy Swift / 18 Feb 2017, 1:00 PM PST

For the record, Peter Gadiot is fully aware that he’s playing the CW version of Mr. Mxyzptlk, one of the zaniest — and traditionally unattractive — characters in the DC Universe.

“I was as surprised by anyone when I did the research and saw how he is usually,” Gadiot tells TVLine ahead of his character’s debut on Monday’s Supergirl (8/7c). “I think they did an interesting take in that they kept the essence of the character true to the origin, but they made him more relatable and updated. They wanted to make it a legitimate possibility that Kara could actually agree to be with him.”

It’ll take some convincing, but when it comes to love, Gadiot says his character is ready to put in the effort.

“Mixy’s someone who’s lived for a long time, and he’s probably experienced a lot of loneliness,” the actor explains. “Then Kara comes into his consciousness, and he instantly sees not only her physical beauty, but her unique abilities.”

Of course, if he wants to win Ms. Zor-El’s hand in marriage, he’ll have to get through Mon-El first. Gadiot confirms that Kara’s two suitors find themselves at odds, though it doesn’t sound like Mixy sees Mon-El as a viable threat.

“He sees Mon-El as a fly he needs to swat away,” Gadiot says with a laugh. “Mon-El is just a pest who’s getting in the way of him being with Kara. Over the course of the episode, he becomes more and more annoying, and things get even more complicated when Mixy realizes that he and Kara already have a sort-of relationship.”

This all leads up to a Hamilton-esque duel between Mxyzptlk and Mon-El, which Gadiot says was “really fun” to shoot. Also fun? Getting to slip into Clark Kent’s iconic threads — sort of.

“I had it pointed out to me that only a few men in history have worn the Superman suit,” Gadiot says. “And then someone else pointed out that I was probably the first person to have worn the Super-Mixy suit, which has an M emblazoned on it. It’s great to be even a small part in this universe.”

http://tvline.com/2017/02/18/supergirl- ... interview/

- ¿Quién es Mr. Mxyzptlk? Peter Gadiot Revela Su Versión del Bromista (rottentomatoes):
¿Quién es Mr. Mxyzptlk? Peter Gadiot Revela Su Versión del Bromista
Por Fred Topel | 18 Febr, 2017

The Supergirl episode “Luthors ” ended with the introduction of a different sort of villain. Mr. Mxyzptlk is not the kind of troublemaker like the Luthor family, of whom Lex and Lillian want to destroy Superman and Supergirl. Mxyzptlk is more of a nuisance who ties up superheroes with putting out his fires.

In his original appearance in Action Comics, Mxy (for short) faked his death for both paramedics and Superman himself and gives the mayor of Metropolis a donkey’s voice. So, like a four-year-old who got a laugh once and then won’t stop making a scene.

Peter Gadiot (Queen of the South) materialized as Mr. Mxyzptlk in Kara-Supergirl’s (Melissa Benoist) living room professing his love and interrupting her hookup with Mon-El (Chris Wood). The teaser for his full episode shows Mxy put Kara in a wedding dress, Mon-El in his skivvies, and himself in a Superman costume, albeit with the letter M instead of S. Mxy thinks of himself as a comedian, but maybe he’s more of a heckler.

Gadiot spoke with Rotten Tomatoes about his take on DC Comics’ weirdest character and what trouble he has in store for TV’s Supergirl in Monday’s episode “Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk” — and possibly beyond.

Fred Topel for Rotten Tomatoes: When you got the role or Mr. Mxyzptlk, was the first task learning how to say his name?

Peter Gadiot: It was, it was. There’s actually more than one pronunciation. So I learned how to say it one way which I thought was cool, and they were like, “Yeah, that’s awesome, but we want you to say it like this.” So I had to learn more than one version. It was quite amusing obviously, especially the table read, listening to everyone stumble through, but we got there.

RT: How were you saying it at first?

Gadiot: The way they wanted me to say it was “mix-ee-spit-lik.” That was the final pronunciation. I was putting more SPIT-LIK on it, because I thought that it was a pun on the fact that you struggle to say it. So it was like you spit and then you lick because all this saliva comes out.

RT: Since his weakness is you have to get him to say his name backwards, did you have to learn it backwards too?

Gadiot: Well, we tried, but fortunately that wasn’t a big requirement at the time. I learned to say it backwards, forwards, in between, and lots of other different ways so I’m good. Whatever they want to throw at me, I’ll prepare for.

RT: The TV spot for Monday’s episode shows a lot of Mxyzptlk’s tricks. Does he have more tricks they haven’t revealed yet?

Gadiot: Absolutely. My goodness, he has so many tricks, and some of them are really, really quite funny. The writers Sterling [Gates] and Jessica [Queller] came up with some hilarious things. So yes, he has many, many fun little tricks and quirks. Poor Kara, she’s bewildered by all of it. She does her best to get things done in a good way.

RT: What was it like wearing the Superman suit with the M on it?

Gadiot: It was super cool. I took many a selfie, but was sworn to secrecy until the right moment. Very few people get to wear a specially made Superman suit. It was told to me that I was the first to wear it with an M. So any time you do a first in such a well-known popular universe like the Superman/Supergirl universe, it’s a treat. I was super stoked about it for sure.

RT: Was it fitted just for you?

Gadiot: It was. I had six fittings for it because it’s a work of art really. They have to hone it for lots of different specific parts of you. They did specifically tailor it to me.

RT: How does Mr. Mxyzptlk know Kara to be so smitten by her?

Gadiot: Essentially they crossed paths in the universe. As she was on her way to Earth, Mxy spotted her. When someone so attractive as her, not just physically but in terms of her energy, crosses anyone’s path, then they very much stay there. How could he not? He falls for her, and he thinks, “I need to find out more and find this girl.” He just goes for it.

RT: Does he see Mon-El as a threat?

Gadiot: A threat not in terms of someone who is dangerous, but more of an annoying obstacle I would say. Mon-El is strong in many ways, but he’s just no match for the powers of Mxy. Mxy tolerates him, and I think Mxy’s desire for trouble is stoked by Mon-El’s ability to rise to the bait. So they have some fun duels and fights. I think Mon-El’s very serious about it, and Mxy’s a little laissez-faire, but they do essentially have the same goal. That is to be with Kara.

RT: Is stripping Mon-El down to his underwear really a punishment when he looks that good in his underwear?

Gadiot: [Laughs] I guess maybe it’s Mxy’s playful side. I think the question is: Is it going to embarrass Mon-El to suddenly appear where he does in his underwear? Probably. He just wants to emasculate him and say, “Listen, you think you may be able to get in my face, but I can do whatever I want to you.” I think that’s a little slap in the face somehow, just saying who’s boss.

RT: Was getting to do the introduction scene at the end of last week’s Supergirl a great way into the character?

Gadiot: Yeah, for sure. I kind of gave so many different options because, with a character like this, he’s so extreme, you want to give them the ability in the edit room to bring up different levels in the performance to shape the arc. I did a completely different thing in each take. I did a more naturalistic subtle take and then I did more wacky, crazy, out-of-this-world takes. So I’m actually very curious to see how they shape this character, because they could have gone many ways.

RT: I don’t think they used the naturalistic takes.

Gadiot: You’re probably right.

RT: Mxy is a character in the comic books who keeps coming back, so is it open for you to return for more trouble on Supergirl or other DC shows?

Gadiot: Yeah, I think it’s very much open. I don’t know any concrete plans at all. I certainly hope so because it was so much fun. It was a really great experience so we’ll see. The door has definitely been left ajar. We’ll just have to see what they come up with.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/ar ... trickster/

- 'Supergirl': Peter Gadiot habla sobre Mr. Mxyzptlk (accesshollywood):
'Supergirl': Peter Gadiot habla sobre Mr. Mxyzptlk
Por Jolie Lash 20 Feb, 2017 9 AM PST

Just as Kara and Mon-El were about to share a kiss on last week's "Supergirl," a visitor from another dimension jumped through a breach and interrupted their romantic moment.

That very visitor – Mr. Mxyzptlk – will spend Monday night's episode using his own magical powers (like being able to conjure up a string quartet) to attempt to woo Kara Zor-El.

And from the trailer, and a recently released sneak peek, Mr. Mxyzptlk, played by "Once Upon a Time In Wonderland" alum Peter Gadiot, has a number of abilities.

"I think anyone who's aware of Mr. Mxyzptlk is aware that he is this all-powerful being from the Fifth Dimension who has almost limitless abilities," Peter told AccessHollywood.com, when asked about his character's powers. "And he would be so utterly frightening if it were not for his innate playfulness. And so, in the past iterations and stories which he's been in, and in this one, you see him do a variety of pranks and feats, some of which are more destructive than others. But, it seems to me at least, that he doesn't have any physical limits to his power, he's just limited by his own whimsy and desire and what he's in the mood for, to be honest."

Mr. Mxyzptlk's comic book history includes interactions with Superman, but will his print past with the Man of Steel carry through to The CW show?

"That's a good question, and it's not necessarily front and center, but there is very much reference within the other characters," Peter said. "They're aware of him and his abilities and his history, because certain people in the episode are kind of surprised by Mxy and then other people say, 'No, this is his history, and this is what's going on.' And so, yeah, there is an awareness of him, but obviously the focus is very much on his relationship with Supergirl."

It seems likely Mxy at least knows of Superman, judging by the preview for Monday's episode, which sees Peter's character in a very Kal-El-esque suit. But it's not Tyler Hoechlin's blue and red supersuit from the Season 2 premiere.

"It was a new one. I did actually try on that suit for the initial fittings to get a shape of it, and it fit pretty good, but they like to do things obviously very specific and proper and so I was fitted and I got my own special one with the Mxy M on it. The first Mxy supersuit, I think," Peter said.

Peter said a "slight backstory" about why Mxy has "genuine feelings" for Kara is revealed in a couple of scenes in Monday night's episode.

It appears at least part of Mxy's way of doing things comes from a "misunderstanding he has about how to do things in other societies," Peter said.

One person who may not be willing to see things from a Fifth Dimension perspective though, is Mon-El. For starters, Mxy interrupted that long-awaited kiss, and the Daxamite's powers are no match for Mxy's. Mr. Mxyzptlk quickly gets Mon-El out of the way by teleporting him -- in his underwear -- from Kara's apartment right into the heart of the D.E.O.

"He feels very frustrated because essentially, he's emasculated by Mxy because he can't just punch him and get rid of him. He has to just play the game and Mxy is essentially just toying with Mon-El and just kind of tolerating him because he can see that Supergirl doesn't want Mon-El to be eradicated," Peter said. "So, it's kind of frustrating, understandably, for Mon-El because he has to play the game on Supergirl and Mxy's terms and he's kind of like this frustrated ping-pong ball in the middle."

"Supergirl" continues Monday at 8/7c on The CW.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... -mxyzptlk/

- ¿Qué es lo siguiente entre Kara y Mon-El? (EW):
¿Qué es lo siguiente entre Kara y Mon-El?
Por Natalie Abrams 20 Febrero, 2017 a las 1:48pm EST

Kara and Mon-El may have come thisclose to kissing before being interrupted by Mr. Mxyzptlk, but the magical imp’s interlude won’t deter the burgeoning couple from taking the next step on Supergirl.

Though Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Mon-El (Chris Wood) got off on the wrong foot — Kryptonians and Daxamites are basically sworn enemies — Supergirl has come to see the good that she, herself, basically brought out in Mon-El. Before Mr. Mxyzptlk’s (Peter Gadiot) inopportune arrival, Kara even expressed that maybe she could be a hero and have a personal life.

“Definitely seeing her sister take such a huge leap and really realizing herself that she can have everything she wants, or at least try, it’s worth taking the risk,” Benoist tells EW. “You can’t just keep yourself guarded to feel like you’re in control, you have to put yourself out there. I do think it’s the kick in the butt for her. Whether or not the timing works out with that, they have real feelings — obviously both of them do — so we’ll see what happens.”

First, the burgeoning couple will have to face Mr. Mxyzptlk, who sees Mon-El as a rival, which spells trouble for all involved. But new love will prevail, with executive producer Andrew Kreisberg teasing initial smooth sailing ahead for Kara and Mon-El. “When they first get together, it’s just about reveling and being together,” Kreisberg says. “Kara is very guarded, she’s always felt distant from people and alone. It’s been hard for her to open herself up, and it took a long time to open herself up to Mon-El, but there’s a comfort being with someone who is also super-powered and someone who is also not from Earth. There’s a lot of synchronicity between them and she takes comfort in that.”

However, lest viewers forget, Mon-El is still hiding a secret from her — not only are there other intergalactic beings coming after him, but a Dominator spared him when Mon-El and Kara ended up on Slaver’s Moon. What does this mean?! Alas, Kara won’t initially notice anything amiss. “I think she’s totally oblivious,” Benoist says. “I don’t think she has any idea. She’s so focused on how much he’s changed and how he becomes so generous, kind, thoughtful, and selfless that she doesn’t realize or have any thought to the fact that he’s keeping something from her.”

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/20/supergirl-kara-mon-el/?

- Peter Gadiot Admite que nadie podría decidir cómo decir "Mxyzptlk" (comicbook):
Peter Gadiot Admite que nadie podría decidir cómo decir "Mxyzptlk"
Por Russ Burlingame 20/02/2017

Tonight's episode of Supergirl will introduce a new generation of fans to Mr. Mxyzptlk, an imp from the fifth dimension whose battles with Superman and other superheroes tend to be more in the vein of pranks than outright brawls...partially because Mxy is so powerful that almost nobody can hold up against him, as Mon-El learns tonight.

Once Upon A Time's Peter Gadiot, who says he didn't watch the versions from Superboy, Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, or even Smallville lest they influence his performance, told ComicBook.com that he feels they threaded the needle of allowing him to have fun while still making the stakes -- which are pretty high in "Mr. and Mrs. Mxyzptlk" -- feel real.

The first challenge -- after learning how to say the name -- was simply making sure that between his performance and the script, Mxy's mischief -- here, he wants to marry Supergirl -- doesn't feel like creepy stalking.

"I guess that's one of the creative challenges of how to make this character empathetic. You kind of realize that what he's doing is wrong but you somehow kind of like him because he's amusing," Gadiot admitted. "I think that's very much done in the writing and when I performed it, I was very much open to every different angle. So we did three takes and I gave very different options. They very much have the power to show many different sides of him to create that arc and make sure he isn't too stalker-ish. To keep it light and fun but also create that dynamic of he is, essentially, a villain. You want to keep all of those angles alive, as well as the fact that he does genuinely on some level really have desire and affection for Kara. At the same time, he can't be too nice and amazing, otherwise he wouldn't have anything to battle against."

Of course, as we alluded to, the question of how to pronounce a name like "Mxyzptlk" is itself kind of a challenge to overcome -- and Gadiot told us that it was a point of contention with the show's writers and producers.

"It was tricky. I definitely had to go online and do the research, how other people had pronounced it," Gadiot said. "It actually was a decision and a debate about how we wanted to say it on this show. The guys back in LA were debating and it was quite funny the first time I was there."

To get into the character, he didn't get that "big pile of comics" that series regulars get. Instead, he had to look into the character on his own, and get the ink on his fingers, so to speak.

"I just did lots of internet trawling and I went to a comic book store and finding out what I could," Gadiot told us. "There's so many different incarnations of him -- he has the more evil-looking one and the more playful one. This version was unique, and so i think what they did was make him so that someone who was one way in history was modern and updated. I think their take on it kept the essence of what people expect, but modernized."

One thing that's not what people expected -- but fun nevertheless -- is Mxy's much-advertised decision to create himself a suit like Superman's, but with a big "M" on the chest.

This isn't actually entirely unheard of in the comics -- he's done it at least once, during the "Electric Superman" era twenty years ago -- but it's a rarity and provided a great moment for trailers.

"It was super cool. In the very first fitting, I actually tried on the suit that Tyler wore when he guested as Superman, and that was really cool. Every actor likes to dress up,. and to put on something as iconic as that was very, very fun. They measured me in that and then they went off and created a special one for me. I was so excited."

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/02/20/supe ... -mxyzptlk/

- Supergirl: ¿Qué es lo próximo para Alex y Maggie? (EW):
Supergirl: ¿Qué es lo próximo para Alex y Maggie?
Por Natalie Abrams 20 Feb, 2017 a las 9:07pm EST

Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Monday’s episode of Supergirl. Read at your own risk!

Alex and Maggie weathered their first “fight” during Monday’s Valentine’s Day-centric episode of Supergirl.

Excited to celebrate her first V-Day with a girlfriend, Alex (Chyler Leigh) was disheartened to discover that Maggie (Floriana Lima) actually hates the Hallmark holiday. And when Alex planned something special anyway, she learned why: Maggie lied about her parents being supportive when she came out. In fact, the first girl crush she had not only rejected her on Valentine’s Day, but basically outed her to her parents, and she was subsequently kicked out of her house.

But relationships are about compromise, and with a little encouragement from Kara (Melissa Benoist), Maggie created a prom night for the two of them. So what’s next for this burgeoning couple? A shift in dynamics!

“Because Alex has newly come out and Maggie has been out for a while and is much more comfortable in her own skin, comfortable with her sexuality, and comfortable about being a gay woman in the world, there’s been a bit of a power imbalance within the relationship,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells EW. “Alex has been letting Maggie lead the way in the relationship. What starts to happen is, as Alex becomes more comfortable with herself and more comfortable with the relationship, some things happen that make Alex realize that they’re more partners than Alex perhaps thought, where she was like, ‘Well, Maggie’s in charge.'”

Plus: We’ll learn more about Maggie’s background outside of her relationship with Alex soon. As Kreisberg recently told us, “There’s a story line coming up where it’s not really about Alex and Maggie’s relationship, it’s more about Maggie as a cop getting caught up in an art heist.”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/20/supergirl-a ... -spoilers/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | 2.14 "Homecoming" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 2.14 "Homecoming" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lL1Rlan40I

- SUPERGIRL | 2.14 "Homecoming" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye1ekMEJXn0

- SUPERGIRL | 2.14 "Homecoming" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rWxnjqMKyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbrusaDGq8

- SUPERGIRL | 2.14 "Homecoming" Clip #1 (Extended):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MMIoKuUx40
https://twitter.com/sanversnews/status/ ... 8990142469

- SUPERGIRL | 2.14 "Homecoming" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ep9de8SLEU

- SUPERGIRL | 2.14 "Homecoming" Clip #3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI5EzjKdJp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x91mfYh_FI

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.14 "Homecoming":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Chyler Leigh On Her Character Coming Out On 'Supergirl' (Hollywood Today Live):

- Chyler Leigh Interview On KTLA (24-02-17):

- Chyler Leigh Facebook Live Chat (24-02-17):

https://www.facebook.com/TheCWSupergirl ... 198447005/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El regreso de Jeremiah divide a las hermanas Danvers (EW):
El regreso de Jeremiah divide a las hermanas Danvers
Por Natalie Abrams 24 Feb, 2017 at 7:07pm EST

Jeremiah Danvers returns during Monday’s episode of Supergirl — but not everyone will be happy about that.

Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Alex (Chyler Leigh) are divided after Jeremiah (Dean Cain) suddenly and mysteriously returns from Cadmus. After all, Kara had basically rescued Jeremiah when she, herself, was trapped in Cadmus, but he declined to leave with them. So why is he here now?

“Immediately, it’s just a joyous occasion that I think blinds them to a threat there because he was gone for so long that they don’t know what happened to him while he was with Cadmus, so there’s conflict,” Benoist says. “One of them is adamant that he’s innocent, and that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt anyone. The other is more suspicious, so there’s some butting heads.”

It’s probably not hard to guess which role each of the sisters take. “They haven’t seen Jeremiah in over a decade, so Alex almost goes back to seeing daddy again,” Leigh says. “They’ve wanted to find him, so the prospect of it actually happening and then him coming is this crazy, emotional, amazing ride.”

But it’s unclear whether Jeremiah can be trusted, with Mon-El (Chris Wood) being the first to actually point that out. “Mon-El is more suspicious about Jeremiah coming back, and that pushes Kara into going, ‘OK, he raises some questions,'” Leigh says. “Kara says, ‘Maybe we need to vet this out a little more before diving straight in,’ but Alex is like no holds barred, she’s like, ‘No, dad’s back, this is it, family is family, ride or die.’ It does divide them a bit because Alex believes so wholeheartedly that he’s completely innocent and just wants to be a part of things.”

Jeremiah’s return provides for a sweet family reunion, in which both Alex and Kara are able to introduce their respective significant others — which is especially daunting for Alex. “It’s one of these moments where you see Alex, one by one, having to cross this road and see how people react,” Leigh says. “She hasn’t seen him in over a decade and, ‘Guess what? I’m gay!’ It’s great. His reaction is so wonderful. It’s a great, sweet, endearing moment: ‘OK, I’m being accepted for where I am.'”

Whether Jeremiah can be trusted or not, Cadmus is still very much a lingering threat. “There’s continuing attempts to just rid the planet of aliens — mass exodus of anyone that’s different on Earth, they want them out,” Benoist says. “Their threat is really ominous, and also, I think, quite relevant to things that are happening in the world, which I’m proud of this show for. Lillian Luthor is a constant dark cloud over National City for everyone at the DEO.”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/24/supergirl-d ... ist-leigh/

- Chyler Leigh habla sobre la reacción de los fans a “Sanvers” (ksitetv):
Chyler Leigh habla sobre la reacción de los fans a “Sanvers”
Por Craig Byrne 24 Feb, 2017

A highlight of Supergirl’s second season has been watching the very human character journey of Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh) as she has come to recognize facets in her life that have led her to a romance with Maggie Sawyer, as played by Floriana Lima. “Sanvers” as the fans have called it has inspired many fans, particularly on social media, many of whom have sent their appreciation to Chyler and Floriana as well as the show for showing us a different side of a coming-out journey.

At a recent Q&A, we asked Chyler Leigh about that fan response and how she has reacted to it.

“It’s been wonderfully overwhelming,” she said gratefully. “The response has been so positive. So much more positive than negative. Everybody’s got their opinion and you’ve got to respect that and appreciate that, and in one way or another, they’re still investing in their relationship. But it’s been incredible to watch people open up about their story and what it’s inspiring in our audience and people that I meet, and people that ask me questions, just to be able to share what we have, and the fact that the storyline has been so authentic and it’s so well-handled and well-written… it gives me such a great platform to be able to just dive in, head first, and just go for it.”

Sanvers“It’s such a beautiful storyline,” she continued. “One of the things that I get the most comments about is the fact that Alex is already [28], so at 28 figuring this out about herself, and having those lightbulb moments, and putting those things together and going ‘oh my gosh! This makes so much sense now!’ but being older, it’s like you’ve already built up all these own things in your mind about who you are and where you’re going, and to have it almost be derailed in a sense… that’s been a big part of the responses. Going like, ‘oh my gosh! This is exactly my story! This is where I was.’ You see so many characters on shows right now that come in and are already established in that place, and this is where you get to see somebody coming to a point where she’s just figuring it out. I think that’s what people have just been really excited about.”

Chyler also had kind things to say about her co-star, Floriana Lima. “I love Floriana, and she’s so much fun to work with. That’s been wonderful too,” the gracious actor said.

Also during the Q&A it was teased that there will be an upcoming episode where Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Maggie have to save Alex from a situation, giving the sister and the partner some interaction. That episode is as-of-yet unfilmed but it will be happening later this season.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/chyler-leigh ... o-sanvers/

- ¿Podría Supergirl establecer uma reunión de “Lois & Clark”? (ksitetv):
¿Podría Supergirl establecer uma reunión de “Lois & Clark”?

With former Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman actor Dean Cain already on the Supergirl chess board and his “Lois Lane” Teri Hatcher coming onto the show soon, could the CW Supergirl series be plotting a reunion of the two Lois & Clark co-start?

“We’d love to. They would love to,” Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg said this morning at a CW Q&A. “I mean, there’s always a plan, if we can execute the plan. But yeah. We’ve known Dean for a long time now, and we’re just getting to know Teri, but in the best examples of the legacy casting that we do, whether it’s John Wesley Shipp [on The Flash] or Helen Slater, or Lynda Carter [on Supergirl]… all of them are so proud of the contribution that they made in the past, and they are so proud and happy to be part of our [shows] moving forward.”

“Teri — again, we didn’t know Teri before this casting process, and she’s turned out to be the exact same way. She is in this for the fans and knows what her being a part of this means to so many people. They’re both really excited to give back,” Andrew continued.

“I think the most amazing thing in watching the dailies of her, is that she is so not playing Lois, and she is so not playing any character I’ve ever seen her play before. She’s so not Susan from Desperate Housewives. She’s really playing something completely different that was in her repertoire of all of the things that she’s ever done, and she’s doing it amazingly. It’s really exciting for us, because usually with some of these things, it’s like “oh, it’s just a carbon copy or they’re just repeating themselves,’ [but she’s not.]” Andrew enthused.

Chyler Leigh also had positive things to say about working with Teri Hatcher. “She can say one word but then the way she says it, you’re like ‘ooh! I don’t want to cross her!’ She’s got a lot of power in that teeny, tiny little frame of hers!”

You will see Teri for the first time in the 15th episode of Supergirl Season 2.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/could-superg ... k-reunion/

- Andrew Kreisberg habla sobre las posibilidades del regreso de Supermán & Cat Grant (ksitetv):
Andrew Kreisberg habla sobre las posibilidades del regreso de Supermán & Cat Grant

There are two characters who are well-loved by Supergirl fans who have not been seen since the second episode of Season 2 — those two characters being Superman and Cat Grant — and that has led many to wonder: Are their returns coming?

When asked about the return of Tyler Hoechlin as Superman, Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg expressed interest but has no answer at this point. “I don’t think anyone would love it more than us and Tyler, [but] that’s one above my pay grade.”

As for Calista Flockhart’s Cat, Kreisberg says “we’re working on it.”

“We love Calista, she loves us, she loves the show… she has other commitments, and family, and whatnot, but we’re trying to work it out,” the producer confirmed.

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8PM ET/PT on The CW.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/supergirl-ep ... ibilities/

- Chyler Leigh habla sobre la salida del armario de Alex (EW):
Chyler Leigh habla sobre la salida del armario de Alex
Por Natalie Abrams 27 Feb, 2017 at 9:00am EST

After it was revealed that a character on one of The CW superhero shows would explore his or her sexuality this season, fans of Supergirl long suspected that Alex Danvers would be coming out — and they didn’t have to wait long for confirmation.

Within the first three episodes of season 2, Alex (Chyler Leigh) encountered Detective Maggie Sawyer (Floriana Lima), and an instant spark was born. Though their chemistry was palpable and connection immediate, viewers watched as Alex slowly came to the realization that she was, in fact, gay, leading to an inspiring relationship dubbed “Sanvers” by fans. But how was that dynamic created behind the scenes? EW sat down with Leigh to get her take on the journey that Alex has made this season.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let’s go back to when you first learned Alex would be coming out. What did the executive producers tell you, and what was your reaction?
CHYLER LEIGH: Well, I got a call from Ali Adler and Andrew Kreisberg, and they were saying, “Hey, we’d really love for you to come in and sit down so we can talk creative with you.” I was like, “Oh, okay, I didn’t realize we were going to do that, that’s great!” I was sitting in their office, and all of a sudden, they’re like, “So, we want to just tell you what we’re thinking, what we’re going to do, and wanted to get your take on it.” They had this funny little smile on their face, I’m like, “What’s going on?” They’re like, “Well, so this season, Alex is gay.” I was like, “Oh, what?” They just went into the whole story, explaining the why behind the what, and that it’s not like this thing that all of a sudden is just spilling out, it’s a discovery for her. That’s how we wanted to approach it. You have so many stories — shows and movies — where people are already established as gay, lesbian, bi[sexual]; these are people who are coming in like that. This was a great opportunity to show somebody who’s figuring it out, the light bulb moment and putting the puzzle pieces together.

When they were explaining it to me, I was like, “Wow, I wouldn’t have thought it,” because last season you just didn’t really see any of that side of Alex. When they originally said, “Hey, we’re thinking about a love interest,” but they didn’t say what the whole thing was, I was almost like, “Oh, I don’t know if we should do that yet,” because I don’t want it to become about Alex in a relationship, where we don’t get to see enough about her discovering more about who she is because so much of it was hidden last season. Then when they started to explain the whole idea, at first I was kind of taken back a little bit, not in a negative way, but just going, “Oh, okay.” Then the weight of it hit me, thinking, “Oooh, okay, we need to really, really do justice to this in a really beautiful way.” It was right around the time of the Orlando shooting, and I just all of a sudden was hit with this weight, because I knew that then I was going to be a face for the LGBT community, and I was like, “I gotta get this right. I don’t want to go out there and say one thing and then do something else. I just want to make sure that this is very respectful and tasteful and being done with sensitivity.” That’s what they were all about, too. We had an open dialogue about stuff.

We had a conversation with Greg Berlanti about it. He was probably anticipating about a 20-minute conversation; it was almost an hour and a half. I was like, “No, no, no, no, I’m picking your brain on everything, because I just want to know where we’re coming from and be prepared.” He was just telling me all these wonderful things about people who are figuring it out later in life, that there was a 77-year-old woman who had been married for such a long time, but never felt like it was quite right; she was married to a man. Then, at 77, she meets this woman who she just has this attraction for, like kindred spirits, a connection, and then realizes, “Huh, maybe all this time, this is where my heart really was,” and she has this discovery. Now they’re just living it up. I think it’s just beautiful, and I’m just so grateful to be a part of this. I take it very seriously because it’s incredibly important for it to be done right.

What was casting for Maggie like? You went through chemistry reads, so what do you remember of Floriana coming in to do it?
Well, in that conversation when I was talking with Greg, I was like, “Listen, I don’t want to come across like I’m super strong about this whole thing, but at the same time, just hear my heart, hear where I’m coming from: I’m insisting on being in the room.” We were in Canada at that point. We had already made our move up there, which we learned we were moving to Canada, and then I learned that I’m a lesbian, and I’m just going, “All right, hold on a second, give me a minute to breathe here.” [Laughs.] So, I was up in Canada, and I was like, “Please give me the short list of who you were thinking,” because I want to make sure that we’ve got a good connection. I’m very particular about who’s on our set, just because we’ve got a vibe. We’ve got such a great cast, and it’s a family, and I’m a mom, so for me, I want to make sure that everybody gets along. This was incredibly important to me because I knew how delicately this was going to be treated.

They sent up the audition tapes for three girls. I looked them over, my husband looked them over with me. He’s like, “I’m going to make sure you get a good girl!” I was like, “All right, honey.” It’s pretty great — he picked out my girlfriend before I did. So, we saw the tape, and he was like, “I think this is your girl,” and he was talking about Floriana. I said, “All right, I’m going to test her in the room to see how it goes.” She was the second one to come in after the first girl who came in — they were all lovely. The first girl came in, and I looked at casting and everybody in there is like, [shakes head] “Not it.” Then, Floriana came in second, and the moment she walked in — and she’s stunningly beautiful, so that is one thing, but I could see that she and I, we’re a wear-your-heart-on-your-sleeve kind of person and real-deal kind of person. Life’s too short, I don’t have time for B.S. I was like, “I’m just going to put it out there and say, ‘This is me, this is where I’m at, this is who I am, who are you?'” We didn’t even have many moments to really talk, because she’s testing. But it was just this thing, all of a sudden I just look over at her, “Huh, I like this one, I think she’s great.” We did the scenes, she walked out, and I looked over like, [nods head] “She’s the one.” We had the third girl come in, she was lovely, too, but I was like, “No, no, Floriana is the one.”

We get through the whole process, and it seemed like everybody was on the same page. I wrote to Greg, I wrote to Andrew, I wrote to Peter Roth. I’ve known Peter since I was a teenager, so I was like, [mimes typing] “Dear Peter, I want her. Get her for me. I love you. Thank you. Take care. Bye.” He was just like, “Chyler, I can’t believe you emailed me.” I was like, “No, for real.” He’s like, “I totally see it, I get it, she’s lovely and wonderful.” Then I get the call that she was going to do it. I got her information. I literally hunted her down. It sounds really creepy, actually. Hmm. But I was like, “Please, please, you’re lovely and wonderful, please come, please be a part of it.” She’s like, “I love it.” It was pretty awesome.

Since you didn’t know each other beforehand, did you take any time to get to know each other, or was the onscreen chemistry just immediate?
Well, she was in L.A., so I didn’t really have time to sit down or what not. But we texted each other quite a few times and went back and forth, tried bonding that way. But when she came on set, it was like, “Oh, okay.” It’s one of those times where you meet somebody and it feels like you’ve known them forever. It’s the same thing. We were very similar in a lot of ways, so it was just easy. That’s what I really appreciate about it; we didn’t have to manufacture something. In our business, you never really know who you’re going to get and who you’re going to work with. Sometimes it’s great, sometimes it’s awful, and you gotta do what you gotta do. But this was one of those cases where she’s a special girl and we have a cool bond.

When you started shooting the episodes with the very first seed of Alex and Maggie’s burgeoning relationship, were you nervous?
I was. The first scene that I had with Maggie was in episode 3, and she shows up in the airport, and we’ve got this whole crime scene situation. That was fine. There was this flirty thing, and it was this unspoken thing going on, but you see the fans that watched — the second they saw a photo of us, they were just like, “Oh my god, they’re in love with each other!” [Laughs.] I’ll tell you when it was, it was when the light bulb started to go off in the dialogue for Alex, and all of a sudden, I was like, “These words are coming out my mouth!” and I felt uncomfortable, because I hadn’t walked in Alex’s shoes from that side of her. I felt like I was coming out as Alex, so I’m just saying all these things, and I’m talking to my husband going, “This is so strange, but it’s amazing and I love it.” It was challenging, though, for sure. The director, Glen Winter, who is just amazing — this was episode 5, the episode where I sit down with her in the bar and say, “Maybe there’s truth to what you said.” I kind of felt like I was nauseous doing it, because I’m a very emotional person, so I don’t have to sit here and think of things that make me super sad from my past to be able to cry. I don’t know, I think I have this empathy reserve in my body that I can just defer to that. “Okay, I feel things really intensely, just use it.” So all the stuff in the bar, I really felt it. That’s something that people have been relating to the most because it’s honest. I’m not trying to [whispers] bullshit people. That’s not me. That’s when it started for me, episode 5, when it was going, “Oh my gosh, these words are coming out of my mouth!”

Would you say that’s been the toughest part about playing Alex coming out?
There were almost stages of it. Alex coming out to the family, with Kara, those scenes with her were — I love Melissa [Benoist], she’s like an actual sister. I love that girl to death, she’s amazing, so working with her is always so wonderful because I feel we too have this really amazing connection. I’m always appreciative because a lot of times when I’m crying, I can just look at her and she’s going to make me cry. It was challenging in all the best ways. There were moments along the way, like, “Okay, take a deep breath and go for it.” But I’m just so grateful to be in this position, and to do what I’m doing, and tell such a beautiful story, and affect so many people that that takes precedence over anything else. It’s not me, it’s about what we’re doing — that’s more important than anything.

Now that we’ve gotten a little bit more of Maggie’s background, what’s next for the couple? Kreisberg intimated they’ll be on a more even playing field as a couple.
Yeah, that’s a great way to say it because it is that moment when Maggie reveals what actually happened in her coming out, or being outed, that all of a sudden, it’s this realization that we both have things we’re working through. Maggie’s been in prior relationships, and Alex hasn’t really been a part of it. That was the whole happy, bubbly thing when she came out. “Ahh, this is amazing!” Maggie did want to protect Alex in so many different ways. Once she realizes, it’s not about protecting, it’s about being honest. There’s a great moment in episode 17, Kevin Smith’s episode — who is probably the coolest person on the planet — where they have this moment that we run into one of Maggie’s exes. Alex is kind of like, “Oh, let’s go chat her up.” I think there’s profiling thing that’s going on. [Laughs.] Alex is, you know, she’s Alex. She finds out what really happened between them and it’s a much deeper story, a darker story. It’s a lovely episode for Floriana, just learning more about Maggie’s background and what’s gone on in hers, and how it really does level the playing field between the both of them. So there’s great development in that.

Do you still watch Grey’s Anatomy?
I have not seen it since I died. I’m so grateful for that time, but afterward, it was like letting it go. I never really watch shows anyway. I don’t really have much time for TV. I watch Supergirl and I love it, it’s amazing. That’s where I am now in my life, so that is what I’m investing my time in. After leaving Grey’s, I left Grey’s, like let it go.

Did you like the ending for Lexie, and in a sense, for Mark (Eric Dane)?
I felt like they did justice to the story in the way that it ended. It was that — not Romeo & Juliet — but it was that heartbreak and that moment of surrender, I guess, in letting Lexie die. I mean, I cried for hours after we had finished filming, just letting it go. It’s letting go a part of yourself, but I think it was handled really well. I thought it was a beautiful way to go. If you’re going to die, die under a fuselage of a plane! Why not, right?

If you could go back to Shondaland, on which of the shows would you like to appear?
I haven’t even watched any shows. I don’t even know! Honestly. I know How to Get Away with Murder; Viola Davis is just something else, she’s something fierce, she’s amazing. But I don’t think there’s any room for Alex Danvers on those shows; there’s no aliens to kill on them!

If Alex were to get powers for a day, what power would you want?
I love that Alex doesn’t have powers. I mean, her sister has all these amazing powers. Maybe the gift of healing? I’m trying to think of what she’d choose because she doesn’t really need the powers, and that’s what I love so much about Alex. It’s such a cool angle to come from, that you don’t have to have superpowers to become powerful. I think all the people that are on the show right now cover all the bases. What would be a really good power? Maybe making people trip? Like telekinesis? Maybe that’s a good one. Telekinesis, let’s go with that. She’s probably go, “Oh, my hands are tied up, so I’m going to pick up that dumpster with my eyes and knock you over with it!” Or “Tie your shoelaces together!” That kind of stuff. “Give you a wedgie!”

Sounds like a solid use of powers.
Absolutely. Those are really excellent examples. [Laughs.] Wow, I just turned into my 13-year-old son. Anyways!

If you could scrub one thing off your IMDB, what would it be?
Oh dear god, there’s too many of those. I won’t even mention it because then people will look for it. Forget it. We all have skeletons in the closet, don’t we? Yeah, there’s plenty that will just remain there.

You didn’t end up singing in the Supergirl/Flash musical crossover, but you did sing with your husband. What was that like?
“Nowhere” is the song that we sing together, and it’s a song that Nathan [West] originally wrote. It was really a love letter to me, for me, about me. Initially, when he did it, he sung the whole thing himself, so it was just going to be his song and his profession, but the more he was listening to it, he was like, “No, babe, I think you need to be in this because it’s our story. It’s part of who we are and where we’re at in our life.” Right now, him doing so much with music, recording, and being back and forth in and out of Canada, and me working as much as I do, there’s little time for us to connect. It was our way of saying, “We’re together even when we’re not together.” It’s a very poetic way to go about it. For me to be on it, he was just like, “Honey, I really want you on this journey with me.” I was like, “Absolutely, I would love to do that.” I love singing with him. We work really well together in that side of our relationship. It really was an opportunity to bring in something new. We’ve done little things here and there, and put things up, songs that we’ve worked on together, but this was a real effort for us to get something out there, to put something out that really shared our journey with everybody else. I mean, I’ve known him for 18 years — in April, it’ll be 18 years that we’ve been together, married for 15. If you can do something new and keep things fresh and alive, let’s do that. It’s been amazing.

Can you tell me about this #SelfiesForChyler movement?
Yes, oh my gosh, I’m getting so many amazing stories from everyone that have been so humbling and so incredible just to hear these beautiful stories, these heartbreaking stories, and different experiences of how people have come out, or have been outed or haven’t yet. They’re heartbreaking, but they’re inspiring at the same time. There’s this young lady that put out this idea of saying, “Here’s our appreciation for Chyler and where she’s at.”

My husband and I have an organization called Charity Pulse. We’re figuring out ways to put an altruistic lens on the entertainment industry, but also highlighting people who are doing extraordinary things in the world today in all different facets — artists, one way or another.

I wrote this article called “Your stripes are beautiful,” based on my 7-year-old daughter coming up to me at one point and seeing my stretch marks and going, “Mommy, why do you have all those stripes?” It’s something I’ve always been insecure about. You know, you have kids, your body changes, and just in general as women, I think we go through so much, and there’s so much pressure to be perfect in our industry, and to look a certain way, that I just wanted to speak to the truth behind it. You know what, we all struggle in one way, shape or form, and to say that you’re perfectly confident in yourself is a little far-fetched.

So I put this article out, and there’s been so much response, like, “This is exactly where I am,” or, “This is what I felt.” It’s a lot like Alex’s story; I’ve been telling my story. This girl said, “In honor of what Chyler said and how she put herself out there, let’s put up a selfie of ourselves and share a little bit of where we’ve come from,” and I’ve got thousands of these beautiful people from teenagers up into their 40s and 50s sending their selfies saying, “I would never post a picture of myself, but was so inspired by what you’re doing, what you’re saying, here I am.”

Last night — I’m going to cry — I was reading them, and it’s so moving. It’s so powerful, and it’s just amazing to know. It’s not about me, what it’s about is people understanding that it’s okay to be who you are, right where you are. I’m looking at these last night going, “Great, my eyes are going to be swollen shut in the morning!” I just didn’t know what to do, so I’m going to put something out toward everybody because I’m so grateful that people trust me with their stories. But it’s all part of what we’re trying to do with Charity Pulse, so to see it actualized and see it happening is really powerful. I’m so grateful for it, but scrolling through all these #SelfiesForChyler, it’s so humbling and such an honor. I appreciate it tremendously, people putting me in a position to share. I’m a mom at heart and I always have been. I feel like I have millions of kids now, and it’s amazing. I’m grateful.

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/27/supergirl-a ... ler-leigh/

- Chyler Leigh revela la reacción de Alex al regreso de Jeremiah (Variety):
Chyler Leigh revela la reacción de Alex al regreso de Jeremiah
Por Jacob Bryant 27 Feb, 2017 | 12:43PM PT

This week’s episode of “Supergirl” sees a long-awaited family reunion as Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) — Alex’s (Chyler Leigh) father and Kara’s (Melissa Benoist) adoptive father — is finally rescued by Cadmus.

Unfortunately, Jeremiah’s return raises some questions from certain members of the DEO. Mon-El (Chris Wood) and Winn (Jeremy Jordan), specifically, are wary about Jeremiah’s sudden rescue, which causes friction with others.

“Alex so wholeheartedly wants to believe that she’s right and everyone should jump in and trust him,” Leigh said during a Q&A following a screening of the episode last week at The CW offices in Burbank. “That’s from the standpoint of being a daughter, and not having seen him in so long. It’s when you have to strip the emotion from it and say ‘We have to vet this out fully and see what’s really going on’ then it creates some tension — especially between Kara and Alex.”

Those conflicts and line-in-the-sand drawing is what has executive producer Andrew Kreisberg excited about the upcoming episodes.

“No one is really wrong in a way,” he said. “Whether it’s Mon-El, or Kara, or Alex, or J’onn (David Harewood), everyone is doing what they do because they love each other and to keep the people that they love safe. To me, that’s the most interesting stuff. I loved getting to these episodes because it’s the best kind of dramatic conflict. Everybody’s right, and everybody’s wrong.”

“Supergirl” airs Mondays at 8/7c p.m. on the CW.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/supergi ... 201997936/

- Productor ejecutivo da pistas sobre el secreto de Mon-El y habla sobre la conexión de Cadmus (TVLine):
Productor ejecutivo da pistas sobre el secreto de Mon-El y habla sobre la conexión de Cadmus
Por Andy Swift / 27 Feb 2017, 5:59 PM PST

Friendly warning: This article contains spoilers from Monday’s Supergirl. If you’re not caught up, make like the Girl of Steel and keep on flying.

Supergirl is officially running out of people she can trust.

As promised, Monday’s episode featured the return of Jeremiah, but the Danvers family’s joy was soon overshadowed by doubt and suspicion — and rightfully so. Not only did Alex and Kara’s father steal the National Alien Registry from the DEO, but he’s also in league with Lillian Luthor! (So, yeah, Alex letting him escape in the woods probably wasn’t the smartest idea.)
Supergirl Season 2 Photos
Season 2, Episode 14 ("Homecoming") Launch Gallery

Of course, Jeremiah isn’t the only one with a secret: “I know who you are,” he told Mon-El this week, “and I doubt Kara would like the truth.”

Below, executive producer Andrew Kreisberg clears up a few lingering questions from the episode, before previewing the madness still to come:

LILLIAN’S PLOT | Still wondering exactly what Lillian is up to? Kreisberg says her new plan is a “shimmy on [her] desire to rid the earth of aliens, and it [leads to] an interesting debate in the next episode between Jeremiah and Alex, if his plan is any more humane. Some of the talking points in the episode, I think, are reflective of the current debate in our world about dealing with immigrants, which we were very conscious of and wanted to speak to.” (Bonus scoop: You haven’t seen the last of Dean Cain. Kreisberg says he’s back in Episode 15, adding that the team is “still figuring out how we’re going to wrap [Jeremiah’s story] up in a nice little bow at the end of the year.”

LEX GAMES | Remember the mysterious box we saw Lillian holding during that flashback earlier this month? Kreisberg won’t reveal what’s inside, but he says that it comes into play during Supergirl‘s season finale.

MON-EL’S SECRET | Mon-El’s true identity — which, as of now, only Jeremiah knows — “sort of comes to light in Episode 16,” Kreisberg says, confirming that it’s “going to cause problems” between Mon-El and Kara. “He doesn’t quite get that it’s the cover-up, not the crime, which I think is really the issue.”

SAVING ‘SANVERS’ | Alex and Maggie may have shared a cute moment at the end of this week’s episode, but don’t be fooled, there’s plenty of drama ahead for the couple. Kreisberg teases a “Kara/Alex/Maggie story, that’s sort of a ticking-clock story. … Alex is in serious trouble, and it’s up to Kara and Maggie to save her. It becomes a story about [how] the sister and the girlfriend both love her, and are debating the best way to save her. It’s a really great story. We’re really excited about it.”

WINN’S WOMAN | Kreisberg says that Winn gradually introduces his new lady friend to the group, adding that there’s a “big Winn-Lyra-Jimmy storyline” in Episode 16. But don’t worry, he’s not hinting at a(nother) love triangle. Looking ahead to Episode 18, Kreisberg teases that “the three of them try crimefighting as a trio, which doesn’t necessarily go well. She kind of becomes the Yoko of the team.”

http://tvline.com/2017/02/27/supergirl- ... -spoilers/

- Productora de Supergirl sobre el último plan de Luthor, el papel de Teri Hatcher y más (IGN):
Productora de Supergirl sobre el último plan de Luthor, el papel de Teri Hatcher y más
Por Eric Goldman Warning.

This week’s Supergirl episode ended with some big reveals regarding Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) – including both his Cadmus-provided physical enhancements and that he was helping them and Lilian Luthor, betraying the DEO and his daughters in the process.

Following a screening of this episode, Supergirl executive producer Andrew Kreisberg and actress Chyler Leigh (“Alex Danvers”) discussed what’s next for the series, including new characters played by Teri Hatcher and Kevin Sorbo and much more.

The Luthor Plan

“Homecoming” ended with the reveal that Lilian Luthor now had a list of all documented aliens (thanks to Jeremiah), along with what looked to be a large space ship.

Regarding where that’s going, Kreisberg said, “It’s a shimmy on Lillian’s desire to rid the Earth of aliens and it’s an interesting debate in the next episode between Jeremiah and Alex - if his plan is any more humane. And some of the talking points in the episode I think are reflective of the current debate in our world about dealing with immigrants, which we were very conscious of, and wanted to speak to that.”

In the episode “Luthors,” we saw Lex Luthor on Supergirl for the first time, but as a young boy in flashbacks. When it came to whether we might ever see an adult Lex, Kreisberg referenced the sign off that would require from DC Comics and Warner Bros. “That decision is above my pay grade. But I thought that kid was great, and what was so sad is we were watching the casting, and we were like, ‘Yeah, that kid looks like he could grow up to be the most evil person in the world.’”

In that same episode, in the present, it was revealed Lillian was in possession of many of Lex’s items, including one that seemed rather important and Kreisberg promised that object would come into play in the season finale.

Father/Daughter Issues

Jeremiah will be in next week’s episode, though Kreisberg couldn’t say yet how much we’ll see him for the rest of the season. In next week's episode meanwhile, Leigh revealed Alex is still conflicted about her father's apparent betrayal, saying, “It's like any parent/child relationship, especially because they've been apart for so long and Alex wholeheartedly wants to believe in one particular thing, and just really believe that everything is pure and good on his behalf. Once you start to see how you deep the rabbit hole goes, and where his loyalties lie in one way or another, it's heavy. It's definitely very emotional, very heavy.”

Kreisberg noted, “The question of where do Alex's loyalties lie plays a major part of the next episode and battle lines are drawn a little bit, which is interesting. What I love about this episode and the next episode is no one's really wrong, in a way. And everyone, whether it's Mon-El or Kara or Alex or J'onn -- especially the stuff between J'onn and Alex in [episode] 215 -- everyone is doing it because they love each other. Even Jeremiah. Everyone is doing what they're doing out of a sense of love and to keep the people that they love safe. And that's why Mon-El did what he did and that's why Kara does what she did and why Alex does what she does. To me, that's the most interesting stuff. I loved getting to these episodes because it's the best kind of dramatic conflict where everybody's right and everybody's wrong and everyone's doing what they're doing because they care about each other. You can only do that if you've done two years' worth of table setting of setting up these characters, and setting up the J'onn and Alex and Kara dynamic and setting up this long road for Mon-El and Kara and Kara and Alex's relationship getting deeper and deeper and closer and closer so that you can pay all this stuff off by having it come to a head in an episode.”

Mon-El: Secret Keeper

We learned in this week’s episode that Mon-El has a secret he’s keeping from Kara, and Kreisberg remarked, “It's going to cause some problems. He doesn't quite get that it's the cover-up, not the crime, which I think is really the issue. I think about Kara sometimes in terms of Barack Obama. He had to be the best version of himself all the time for a variety of reasons. You've often read about that or people have talked about it, that he could never take the bait, and he always had to sort of be the most mature and the most reasonable and the most sensible and the most forgiving, because that was what history and the world was asking of him. I feel like that for Kara, too. Because she's Supergirl, she has to be the best. So opening herself up to a relationship, whether it was trying to do it with James or trying to do it with Mon-El, it takes a lot of her to put herself out there and let somebody in, because when you do that, you're opening yourself up to a lot of messy stuff. I think she's kind of going into this with like one foot out, and then finally in the Mxyzptlk episode kind of put both feet in. So I think a lot of the conundrum for the two of them, a lot of it is on her part of like, “Stupid me for doing that.” Which is why Alex is so interesting as a sounding board for Kara, because Alex did that, and it paid off.”

Hatcher and Sorbo

It has previously been announced that Teri Hatcher is joining Supergirl in a new recurring role as a villain, though no specifics on who she’s playing have been revealed.

Kreisberg was still keeping that secrets, but said of the former Lois and Clark star, “What's so amazing is, she is so not playing Lois, and she is so not playing any character I've ever seen her play before. She's so not Susan from Desperate Housewives. She's really playing something completely different that was in her repertoire of all the things that's she's ever done, and she's doing it amazingly. It's really exciting for us.”

Added Leigh, who noted she had the chance to briefly work with Hatcher since she began on the series, “She can say one word, and then all of a sudden, the way that she says it, you're like, ‘I don't want to cross her.’ She's got a lot of power in that teeny-tiny little frame of hers.”

Also playing an unnamed new villain is former Hercules star Kevin Sorbo. Explained Kreisberg, “Most of his scenes are with Teri. Teri could very easily blow someone off the screen with her megastar TV wattage, so it was important to make sure that didn’t happen. Getting Kevin -- somebody who has his own history and fanbase and celebrity - has made those scenes between them feel like equals.”

Of course with both Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher now on Supergirl, fans can’t help but hope to see them reunited in a scene together. Asked if that plan was in motion, Kreisberg replied, “There's always a plan. There's a plan… If we can execute the plan. But yeah, we've known Dean for a long time now and we're just getting to know Teri. In the best examples of the legacy casting that we do, whether it's John Wesley Shipp or Helen Slater, Lynda Carter, all of them, to a person, are so proud of the contribution that they made in the past and are so proud and happy to be part of our show moving forward. And Teri, again we didn't know Teri before this casting process and she's turned out to be the exact same way. She is in this for the fans, and knows what her being a part of this means to so many people. They're both really excited to give back.”

CatCo Ain't Going Anywhere

With Winn now working at the DEO and Cat Grant no longer a regular part of Supergirl -- Kreisberg said they were hoping to be able to bring Calista Flockhart by season’s end for an appearance but nothing is cemented -- we’ve seen a lot less of CatCo on the show this season. However, Kreisberg said they still felt it was an important part of Supergirl, noting, “We still like touching on the CatCo world. The next episode is a big CatCo-Snapper-James story. This show has a lot of moving parts. One of the things that we discovered is most of the stories get driven through the DEO. Without Calista there, that dynamic that was so strong between Kara and Cat has been replaced with more Kara and Alex and more Kara and Mon-El. It doesn’t always live in that location, but we’re not getting rid of it by any means. In fact, episode 18 is called “Ace Reporter,” and it’s about Kara and journalism. That’s actually been very important to us, especially in the times we now find ourselves living in. We’re one of the few shows on television that actually has a journalist as a lead character. In 15, in addition to being a big Alex-Jeremiah story, also has a healthy dose of Kara as a reporter, and especially episode 18, we really get a chance to talk about the importance of journalism, and the importance of journalism ethics, and how important having the objective truth be out there now.”

Alex and Maggie

A notable storyline this season has been Alex’s self-discovery about her sexuality and her relationship with Maggie Sawyer. There’s been a ton of positive critical and fan reaction to this storyline and relationship, and Leigh said, “It’s been wonderfully overwhelming. The response has been so positive, so much more positive than negative. Everybody’s got their opinion and you’ve got to respect that and appreciate that, and in one way or another, they’re still investing in the relationship. It’s been incredible to watch people open up about their story, and what it’s inspiring. Our audience and people that I meet, and people that ask me questions – just to be able to share what we have and the fact that this storyline has been so authentic, and it’s just so well handled and well written. It gives me such a great platform to be able to just dive in headfirst and just go for it."

Added Leigh, "It’s such a beautiful storyline, and to see Alex… At 28, [she is] figuring this out about herself and having those light bulb moments and putting these things together and going, ‘Oh my gosh, this makes so much sense now.’ But being older, it’s like you’ve already built up all these things in your mind about who you are and where you’re going. To have it almost be derailed in a sense, that’s been a big part of the response, going ‘Oh my gosh, this is my story. This is where I was.’ You see so many characters on shows right now, they come in and they’re already established as lesbian, gay, transgender -- whatever it is they’re already in that place. This is where you get to see somebody coming to a point where she’s just figuring it out. I think that’s what people have just been really excited about. That and just the relationship. I love Floriana [Lima] and she’s so much fun to work with and that’s been wonderful too.”

Kreisberg said that in one upcoming episode, “Alex is in serious trouble, and it's up to Kara and Maggie to save her. It becomes a story about -- the sister and the girlfriend both love her, and are debating the best way to save her. It's a really great story. We're really excited about it.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/28/ ... e-and-more

- Jefe de Supergirl contesta las preguntas calientes sobre la serie (EW):
Jefe de Supergirl contesta las preguntas calientes sobre la serie
Por Natalie Abrams 27 Febrero, 2017 at 9:00pm EST

The Danvers family reunion did not go well during Monday’s episode of Supergirl.

Reunited with Jeremiah (Dean Cain) after a decade, Alex (Chyler Leigh) was quick to let her father in, while Kara (Melissa Benoist) was fast to side with new boyfriend Mon-El (Chris Wood) in being suspicious. Their worst fears came true when Jeremiah betrayed the Department of Extranormal Operations, downloading the alien registration list and fighting off J’onn (David Harewood) with his bionic arm.

But could Jeremiah ultimately have good intentions? Pleading with Alex that he’s actually protecting his daughters, Jeremiah runs when his eldest was unable to shoot him, Point Break-style. When Jeremiah returns to Cadmus, he mentions having a deal with Lillian Luthor (Brenda Strong) before we see the next piece of Cadmus’ ultimate plan: an alien ship. What’s really going on? Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg answers burning questions on what’s next:

What’s the deal with that alien ship?
We’ll get more info on Lillian’s plans for the ship as early as next week, but it’s tied to her desire to rid the world of aliens — and potentially to whatever deal Jeremiah has with Lillian. “It’s an interesting debate in the next episode between Jeremiah and Alex, if his plan is any more humane,” Kreisberg says. “Some of the talking points in the episode are reflective of the current debate in our world about dealing with immigrants, which we were very conscious of, and wanted to speak to that.”

How long is Jeremiah sticking around?
Now that Jeremiah is back in the picture, Cain will be sticking around for at least one more episode, if not more. “We’re still figuring out how we’re going to wrap it all up in a nice little bow at the end of the year,” Kreisberg says, teasing that we may get more info on how powerful Jeremiah is thanks to Alex. “My favorite scene all season long… Alex interrogates a Cadmus guard,” Kreisberg says, adding that everyone in Cadmus is immune to J’onn’s telepathy. “Martian Manhunter, he’s so powerful; it’s almost too powerful for a weekly series with all the things he can do. If we really deployed him at his full comic book power arsenal, no one would be able to pull anything off of anybody; he’s super strong, he can fly, he can phase through matter and he can read minds. Good luck trying to pull one over on him.”

How will Alex handle her father’s betrayal?
Not well. (Read: Alex’s interrogation methods led to producers going several rounds with Standards and Practices.) Suffice it to say, Alex will be going to a very dark place. “The question of where do Alex’s loyalties lie plays a major part of the next episode,” Kreisberg says. “Battle lines are drawn a little bit, which is interesting because what I love about this episode and the next episode is no one’s really wrong, in a way. Whether it’s Mon-El or Kara or Alex or J’onzz — especially the stuff between J’onzz and Alex in 15 — everyone is doing it because they love each other; even Jeremiah. Everyone is doing what they’re doing out of a sense of love and to keep the people that they love safe.” In this case, it sounds like Alex will find support in Maggie, as next week’s episode includes some Sanvers bonding. “Alex and Maggie go rogue next week,” Kreisberg says.

What’s next for Sanvers?
That bond doesn’t mean total smooth sailing ahead for Alex and Maggie. “There’s an obstacle episode coming up that we just did,” Kreisberg says. (Perhaps he’s referring to this?) “Then there’s what’s probably my new favorite episode, that [Chyler] doesn’t even know about yet, that is a Kara/Alex/Maggie story, that’s sort of a ticking-clock story. Alex is in serious trouble, and it’s up to Kara and Maggie to save her. It becomes a story about the sister and the girlfriend [who] both love her and are debating the best way to save her. It’s a really great story. We’re really excited about it.”

When will we find out Mon-El’s secret?
There’s also some trouble brewing ahead for Mon-El and Kara as the truth about what he’s hiding will soon come out. “The Mon-El secret comes to light in Episode 16, so you don’t have much further to go,” Kreisberg says. “It’s going to cause some problems. He doesn’t quite get that it’s the cover-up, not the crime, which is really the issue.”

Will Supergirl stage a Lois & Clark reunion?
The big question is whether Cain will reunite with his Lois & Clark costar Teri Hatcher, who will be introduced in next week’s episode as the new villain of the season. “We’ve love to, they would love to — I mean, there’s a plan; if we can execute the plan,” Kreisberg says, lauding Hatcher’s addition to the show. “She is in this for the fans and knows what her being a part of this means to so many people.” When she makes her debut, Hatcher will share the screen with Hercules alum Kevin Sorbo. “Teri could very easily blow someone off the screen with her megastar TV wattage, so it was important to make sure that didn’t happen,” Kreisberg says. “Getting Kevin — somebody who has his own history and fanbase and celebrity — has made those scenes between them feel like equals.” While further details on their roles are still being kept under wraps, Kreisberg teases, “She is so not playing Lois, and she is so not playing any character I’ve ever seen her play before. She’s so not Susan from Desperate Housewives. She’s really playing something completely different … and she’s doing it amazingly. It’s really exciting for us.”

Will we get to meet adult Lex Luthor?
After Supergirl recently depicted a younger version of Lex Luthor, is there any chance the bald menace will debut on screen? It’s been mentioned before that he’s currently in jail, but it sounds unlikely that we’ll actually see him — probably because he’s currently being played by Jesse Eisenberg on the big screen. “That decision is above my pay grade,” Kreisberg says. “But I thought that kid was great, and what was so sad is we were watching the casting things, and we were like, ‘Yeah that kid looks like he could grow up to be the most evil person in the world.'” However, viewers will find out in the finale what was in that box Lillian discovered among Lex’s weapons in that Cadmus bunker.

Any chance for a Superman return?
Tyler Hoechlin brought the Man of Steel to the small screen during the first two episodes of the season, but he hasn’t returned since. “I don’t think anyone would love it more than us and Tyler,” Kreisberg says. “Again, that’s one above my pay grade.” One can always hold out hope.

Will Cat Grant return this season?
When the show moved production to Vancouver, Calista Flockhart was set to be a recurring guest star. However, the actress has not yet returned since leaving in the second episode. “We’re working on it,” Kreisberg says of a potential return. “We love Calista, Calista loves us, she loves the show. She has other commitments and family and whatnot, but we’re trying to work it out.”

Will we see more CatCo?
And while CatCo has taken a backseat to the D.E.O. this season in Cat Grant’s absence, it will feature more in upcoming episodes — the next hour includes a big CatCo-Snapper-James story, in fact. “This show has a lot of moving parts,” Kreisberg says. “One of the things that we discovered is most of the stories get driven through the D.E.O. Without Calista there, that dynamic that was so strong between Kara and Cat has been replaced with more Kara and Alex and more Kara and Mon-El. It doesn’t always live in that location, but we’re not getting rid of it by any means. In fact, episode 18 is called ‘Ace Reporter,’ and it’s about Kara and journalism. That’s actually been very important to us, especially in the times we now find ourselves living in; we’re one of the few shows on television that actually has a journalist as a lead character. In 15, in addition to being a big Alex-Jeremiah story, also has a healthy dose of Kara as a reporter, and especially episode 18, we really get a chance to talk about the importance of journalism, and the importance of journalism ethics, and how important [it is to have] the objective truth be out there now.”

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/27/supergirl-s ... kreisberg/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW busca hacer un verdadero crossover de superhéroes a cuatro bandas la próxima temporada:
Si pensábais que el crossover de este año entre Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, y Supergirl fue épico, esperad hasta que veáis lo que tienen planeado los productores para la próxima temporada.

En el de este año, muchos fans se quejaron porque el mismo no tuvo lugar propiamente en las cuatro series, ya que en "Supergirl" apenas vimos un epílogo de lo que iba a ocurrir en las otras tres series. Sin embargo, los productores ya están trabajando duro para poder rectificar eso la próxima temporada:

“El próximo año, esperamos hacer un verdadero crossover a cuatro bandas”, dice el productor ejecutivo Andrew Kreisberg. “Lo genial sobre nuestros queridos amigos de la CW y de Mark Pedowitz renovando las series tan temprano como lo hicieron, es que nos permitieron empezar a construir los calendarios para la próxima temporada.”

“Una de las grandes cosas que hemos aprendido desde hace dos años, y que hizo que los crossover de este año fueran u poquito más fáciles de hacer, fue el hacerlos en días en los que las series no se estaban rodando. El factor más complicado al hacer los crossovers es la disponibilidad de los actores porque las series siguen haciéndose. Básicamente tienes que jugar con los calendarios de cuatro series.”

“Lo que realmente no planeamos — porque no estábamos al tanto de que íbamos a cambiar a Supergirl de la CBS a la CW y que íbamos a ser parte realmente de esto — hizo que fuera la única serie que realmente no habíamos construído en días de no rodaje, y que las otras sí. Melissa [Benoist] terminó estando mucho en Flash y luego en Arrow, así es que Supergirl fue la que necesitaba dejar de rodarse más y fue de la que no teníamos oportunidad de hacerlo. Ahora que nos han renovado tan pronto y que hemos empezado a diseñar las temporadas, estamos construyéndolos en esos días sin rodaje, y hay más días sin rodaje en Supergirl que en las otras series, para hacerlo un poco más fácil.”

Así es que, aunque aún no está confirmado oficialmente, podemos esperar a un gran crossover de las cuatro series la próxima temporada.

Los productores también han hablado sobre el poder ver cameos de los dobles de otros universos alternativos de los personajes, pero “el problema con eso es que si lo hacemos una vez, vamos a abrir las compuertas a la locura,” dice Kreisberg, añadiendo que tendría que haber “una historia realmente bueba” para tales apariciones.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/24/arrow-flash ... crossover/
http://tvline.com/2017/02/25/supergirl- ... egends-cw/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | 2.15 "Exodus" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 2.15 "Exodus" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plvR-FxI_OQ

- SUPERGIRL | 2.15 "Exodus" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo0Wbi4uHf8

- SUPERGIRL | 2.15 "Exodus" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGIwG2Y4m9A

- SUPERGIRL | 2.15 "Exodus" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qds0JeiaXI
http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/06/supergirl-a ... ion-video/

- SUPERGIRL | 2.15 "Exodus" Clip #3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMAK6lF-IE
http://screenertv.com/television/superg ... fake-news/

- SUPERGIRL | 2.15 "Exodus" Clip #4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsJmJ8aXc14
http://sanverscentral.tumblr.com/post/1 ... maggie-and

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Rahul Kohli de "iZombie" será un potencial villano de DC en "Supergirl":
Imagen
Según informa EW, la estrella de la serie de la CW "iZombie" Rahul Kohli ha sido contratado para aparecer como estrella invitada en un próximo episodio de la serie también de la CW "Supergirl".

Kohli, quien interpreta al examinador médico 'Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti' en la serie de zombies de la CW, interpretará a 'Jack Spheer', un carismático genio tecnológico que ha pasado décadas trabajando en una innovación médica que erradicará impostantes enfermedades y que cambia la cara del mundo - si es que funciona.

Jack llega a National City para mostrar su tecnología a los miembros de la prensa, incluída Kara Danvers (Melissa Benoist) y Snapper Carr (Ian Gomez). Su llegada suscita noticias de primera página y sentimientos en su antiguo amor Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath).

En los cómics, la invención de Spheer lo mutó en el villano conocido como 'Biomax', quien tenía el poder de controlar la mente. no está claro si su personaje en la serie seguirá el mismo camino.

“Estoy tan emocionado por trabajar en Supergirl como Jack Spheer,” dice Kohli. “Me da la oportunidad de continuar mi relación con la CW así como de cumplir mi objetivo de conocer a un kriptoniano.”

Kohli will aparecerá en el episodio 18, titulado “Ace Reporter,” del cual el productor ejecutivo Andrew Kreisberg recientemente reveló que mostraría fuertemente el lado periodístico de Kara. “Eso ha sido de hecho muy importante para nosotros, especialmente en los tiempos en los que nos encontramos viviendo; somos una de las pocas series de televisión que en realidad tienen a un periodista como personaje principal,” dice. “Realmente tenemos la oportunidad de hablar sobre la importancia del periodismo, y de la importancia de la ética periodística, y lo importante que es el tener la verdad objetiva ahí afuera ahora.”

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/01/supergirl-r ... i-izombie/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.15 "Exodus":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.16 "Star-Crossed":
2.16 "Star-Crossed" (20/03/17): TERI HATCHER (“DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES,” “LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN”) Y KEVIN SORBO (“HERCULES”) ESTRELLAS INVITADAS; DARREN CRISS (“GLEE”) HACE SU DEBUT COMO MUSIC MEISTER – Un nuevo villano (la estrella invitada Teri Hatcher) llega a National City, piniendo a Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) en alerta máxima. Mientras tanto, la novia de Winn (Jeremy Jordan), Lyra (la estrella invitada Tamzin Merchant), mete a Winn en problemas con la ley. Maggie (Floriana Lima) intenta ayudar a Winn pero antiguas lealtades se meten por medio. The Music Meister (Darren Criss) ataca a Supergirl. John Medlen dirige el episodio escrito por Katie Rose Rogers & Jess Kardos (#216).

http://www.kryptonsite.com/supergirl-st ... rbo-guest/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts de la S2 (14 enero - 18 Marzo 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@MichaelAllowitz: This is what's happening #SupergirlCW
@MichaelAllowitz: #Supergirl you rock
@MichaelAllowitz: Living the dream @MelissaBenoist #Supergirl
@MichaelAllowitz: Super fun with #Supergirl
@MichaelAllowitz: #supergirl sisters and me!
@MichaelAllowitz: super sisters @MelissaBenoist @erictcarrasco
@MichaelAllowitz: Stand in
@MichaelAllowitz: BTS #Supergirl @MelissaBenoist Exodus is coming
@davidharewood: Knockout. #MissMartian #cwsupergirl #MartianManhunter @sharonleal17
@RahulKohli13: Just a grown arse man, being driven to work, sipping on a vanilla latté and listening to 90's boy bands. Step to me brah. #Supergirl
@davidharewood: Cadmus Bad Eggs. #cwsupergirl @Brenda_Strong
@dereksimonid4: hello tonight is a great timely & important ep of #Supergirl I have no BTS photos so here's a one from last week please watch ok thanks!
@MichaelAllowitz: #bts #Supergirl @MelissaBenoist
@MichaelAllowitz: #Karamel
@michaelallowitz: #supergirl 215 tonight
@michaelallowitz: Superman punch on Supergirl
@RahulKohli13: Urgh, I can't believe they're making a new Bond film with this douche. #Supergirl
@erictcarrasco: Look how massive-cool the location for our Cadmus facility was! #Supergirl
@MichaelAllowitz: #Supergirl #bts @MelissaBenoist @KatieMcGeek
@mehcadbrook: How me and @thatkevinsmith feel about missing the latest episode of @supergirlcw #supergirl #dccomics
@MichaelAllowitz: #Supergirl tonight 8p #Supergirl love me some Brian
@tengstagram: Showing @melissabenoist my best impression of saving a train #Supergirl
@davidharewood: SuperSelfie. #cwsupergirl (Plus Dean!)
@chy_leigh: #DanversSisters I love you, @MelissaBenoist Thank you for being a perfect example for us all on #internationalwomensday #supergirl
@chy_leigh: #Sanvers celebrates #internationalwomensday with all of you, friends!! Love you @florianalima You are a true beauty, inside & out!
@chy_leigh: #Sanvers celebrates #internationalwomensday with all of you, friends!! Love you @florianalima You are a true beauty, inside & out!
@MichaelAllowitz: #BTS #Supergirl blocking rehearsal
@RahulKohli13: I knew people were excited about me being on #Supergirl but I didn't know they were THIS excited! Thanks for the gift outside my trailer!
@davidharewood: Fraturday Night shoot with a beaut.#cwsupergirl #Maggie #jonnjonzz
@RahulKohli13: Hey Katie, how do you feel about it being my last day #Supergirl
@RahulKohli13: I wrapped on #Supergirl. A huge thank you to this amazing cast and crew for making me feel so welcome! This man is one hell of a director!
@RahulKohli13: SPOILER Krypto is in #Supergirl.
@mehcadbrooks: Have a bad ass weekend. Say hello to the hardest working man in showbiz. No, no, no -- the one on the left. @mikelewy the man that makes #Guardian come alive. I'm grateful to have such a kick ass stuntman. #supergirl #realtalk
@RahulKohli13: I fell in love with @MelissaBenoist. I don't want to talk about it...ALSO LOOK AT THE SUIT! #supergirl
@davidharewood: Rehearsing in the woods.#cwsupergirl @strongbrenda @tengstagram @melissabenoist
@johannfrank: A day on #Supergirl set with friends @chy_leigh @eastofeli, met the awesome cast & crew. Dont ya think she's got the #truedat pose tho???
@davidharewood: Super Crammed In #cwsupergirl
@davidharewood: Squad. #cwsupergirl
@peter_gn: Im a Burr man myself.. Fun times on the #supergirl set #MrMxyzptlz)

Videos:

https://twitter.com/erictcarrasco/statu ... 3794951168
https://twitter.com/supahgays/status/841242347564355588
https://twitter.com/supahgays/status/841244885441216512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osfN5rKJOYk

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL: Can Kara’s Dad Be Trusted? -w/ Chyler Leigh- (DC Entertainment):

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”