"SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS/CW

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS/CW

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.11 "The Martian Chronicles":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- David Harewood adelanta "The Martian Chronicles" y hacia dónde llevará la relación entre Martian Manhunter/Miss Martian (comicbook):
David Harewood adelanta "The Martian Chronicles" y hacia dónde llevará la relación entre Martian Manhunter/Miss Martian
Por Russ Burlingame 06/02/2017

On tonight's episode of Supergirl, the Martian Manhunter (David Harewood) takes center stage as a White Martian infiltrates the DEO to look for M'Gann M'Orzz (Sharon Leal), better known as Miss Martian.

At the start of the season, the revelation that another Martian was alive in National City was a thrill to lonely J'Onn J'Onzz...right up until it was revealed that she was actually one of the White Martians who had hunted his race to extinction (except for him).
supergirl-martianmanhunter-missmartian-whitemartian

That storyline has given Harewood a lot to do, and offered him more opportunities to grow beyond just being the stern taskmaster that he was for most of the show's first season.

"The second season has given opportunities for some different stories to play out," Harewood told ComicBook.com. "Particularly with Calista [Flockhart] not being in every episode, other players have had the opportunity to step forward, myself included. It's given me a chance to develop my character and I'm very glad that Martian Manhunter has been given a significant upgrade."

Even with that upgrade, of course, the show is still Supergirl, not Martian Manhunter -- and so the stories they've got Hank dealing with this season have been less about his costumed do-gooding and more about the day to day DEO grind and his putative romance with M'Gann.

"Obviously, it's difficult to put J'Onn on display, to show all of his powers and all of his range, because he's such a deep character," Harewood admitted. "But I'm really really happy that Sharon Leal has come on. That aspect of J'Onn...smiling was one thing that he didn't do a lot last year. Having somebody that reminds him of home is very deep for J'Onn. I think the addition of M'Gann has enabled me to show different colors and different aspects of the character, so I'm very happy about that."

For instance, he's having to confront his own assumptions and his own prejudices, especially in light of a story that pits M'Gann against other White Martians, so it's not just one white and one green onscreen. Ultimately, J'Onn had never been particularly impressed with M'Gann's decision to eventually go rogue, and focused instead on the time she spent operating under orders from the other White Martians. Now that he's faced with the reality of her position against theirs, it's a diffrent conversation.

"I think it forces him to take her side," Harewood said. "He never thought he would have that decision to make. As far as Hank is concerned, White Martians are bad, and what M'Gann has shown him is that there is some good in that race. I think that's really uncomfortable for Hank. If you don't hate something that you've given all your life to hating, what do you do then?"

Harewood told ComicBook.com that he thinks the next few episodes force his character to deal with some new dilemmas, including whether it's possible to fully forgive M'Gann.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/02/06/supe ... -and-wher/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts de la S2 (06-08 Feb 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@mehcadbrooks: Good times on set with our stunt coordinator turned director John Medlen #wearesuper #supergirl @chylerwest @jeremymjordan
@tengstagram: Guess who's back on #Supergirl tonight It's Vee-Queezy! @houseofvenskus
@TheVenskus: #Vasquez is creeping up on @chy_leigh & @SupergirlCW tonight! This episode is a BEAST! Can't wait!
@chy_leigh: A little #bts on tonight's #Supergirl Lemme know when you recognize what's happening ;) Oh and yes, this is me taking a pic of @davidharewood taking a pic of the awesome camera rig we were using. He's cool like that
@amgfitlife: There are many wonderful things about tonight's @supergirlcw episode that I wrote with @professorllanas like the insane special effects (seriously they're out of control in this one), or the Barenaked Ladies storyline, BUT my favorite favorite thing is this stellar wardrobe pic because, as we all know, the future is female 8pm on @thecw
@leanneaguilera: Just chatted with the charming @ChristophrWood about his OTA! (One True Alien, duh.) #Supergirl #karamel
@leanneaguilera: Looking especially Winn-tastic today, kid. #Supergirl #TheFlash
@leanneaguilera: My favorite Warbler @darrencriss is stirring up trouble on #Supergirl and #TheFlash! #gleeunion
@TheVenskus: DEO Nap Time We WAY too much fun shooting episode 11 on @supergirlcw THANK YOU for watching Hoping we get another dose of #Vasquez
@thatkevinsmith: The Last Son of Mars! @davidharewood saves the @supergirlcw a fortune in visual fx every week by simply BEING the Martian Manhunter even without the costume and green head. We've had lots of live action Batmen, Spider-Men and Supermen - but there's only been one live action J'onn J'onzz (2 when you count Smallville, 3 if you count the Justice League pilot). But #davidharewood has been the best! I'm up in #vancouver shooting my second episode of #supergirl. We're in prep but shooting some stuff early. As of today (day 4 of prep) we've already shot 3 pages of our 52 page script, and we shoot another 7 pages tomorrow. Next week, I get to shoot with @officialterihatcher & @ksorbo! Wait 'til you see their cosmic storyline... #KevinSmith)

Videos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQN5ZtcgLaK/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQMX21FDH7F/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S2 (06-02-17):

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Póster de Lego de "Supergirl" por el estreno de "Lego Batman Movie":

Imagen

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/828 ... 61/photo/1

- "Lego Batman meets CW Superheroes" Promo:

- "Greg Berlanti LEGO Batman Movie End Card Compilation" Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | 2.12 "Luthors" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 2.12 "Luthors" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Vl_hISsIg

- SUPERGIRL | 2.12 "Luthors" Inside the Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNMReAM-osI

- SUPERGIRL | 2.12 "Luthors" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH0njJHkFsM

- SUPERGIRL | 2.12 "Luthors" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqN8V8_0kSA
http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/13/supergirl-a ... out-video/?

- SUPERGIRL | 2.12 "Luthors" Clip #3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYD5IdMZ7qw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5lHIV6q3OM

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Kevin Sorbo da más detalles sobre su papel en "Supergirl" y su conexión con el de Teri Hatcher:
Parece que Kevin Sorbo está listo para "Supergirl" y que las nuevas estrellas invitadas tienen más en común de lo que los fans pensaban inicialmente.

Durante una entrevista en los "Directors Guild of America Awards" la estrella de "Hércules: los viajes legendarios" habló con ET Online sobre lo que los fans pueden esperar de su papel en la serie de la CW:
"¡Me marcho la próxima semana! Me dirijo hacia Vancouver, y estaré haciendo un arco de tres episodios, y Teri Hatcher interpreta a mi mujer."

"Soy de otro planeta que es un planeta archi-enemigo de Krypton. Que ahora está por supuesto destruído."

Estos detalles son especialmente interesantes para los fans, que han estado teorizando sobre cuál podría ser exactamente el papel de la actriz desde que se anunció que iba a aparecer en "Supergirl".

Esta pista parece indicar que ambos serán de Daxam, especialmente si consideramos la importancia del planeta en esta temporada con la incorporación de Mon-El (Chris Wood).

Sorbo estaba emocionado por aparecer en la serie y mencionó que estuvo muy cerca de trabajar con Hatcher, y de meterse en las mallas rojas en los '90s:
"Años atrás en 1993, en realidad firmé para Lois & Clark, y 24 horas después me cancelaron y pusieron a Dean Cain," explica Sorbo. "Pero tres meses después, conseguí Hércules, así es que estuve de acuerdo con ello."
Así es que esto de seguro hará particularmente interesante cualquier posible dinámica en pantalla entre Sorbo y Cain, quien ahora es estrella invitada en "Supergirl" también como el padre adoptivo de Kara.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/209738_exclu ... _his_wife/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.12 "Luthors":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts del rodaje de una escena Alex/Maggie en Vancouver (09-12 Feb 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@thatkevinsmith: We shipping #sanvers, son! I got to watch @chy_leigh & @florianalima work their magic on @supergirlcw yesterday (i.e., I was "directing" again). The Alex and Maggie storyline has made a serious difference in the lives of some of the fan base, so much so that @glaad nominated #supergirl for Outstanding Drama Series. Credit goes to the honest emotional reality the @supergirlwriters bring to the scripts every week, as well as these two amazing actresses' abilities to make us believe their characters are falling in love. We spent the day outside in the snow and rain but these radiant ladies kept the set warm and cozy. #KevinSmith #chylerleigh #florianalima #vancouver #supergirlcw #glaadawards
@davidharewood: The names Leigh. Chyler Leigh. @chy_leigh
@jeremymjordan: In ten days, you'll meet the mystery woman behind this shadow. Get ready! @TheCWSupergirl @supergirlcw #supergirlcw
@strongbrenda: Tune in this Monday 4 an awesome new ep of SG w this crazy talented cast! #theluthors @davidharewood @melissabenoist #thegreatkatemcgrath
@tengstagram: That time #Supergirl was being Super and Alex was a really a White Martian
@fedyck_fotos: @HayleySales onset of #Supergirl the other day... #YaletownDistrict #Sanvers3rdWheel #YVRShoots
@fedyck_fotos: @HayleySales onset of #Supergirl the other day... #YaletownDistrict #Sanvers3rdWheel @WhatsFilming #YVRShoots)

Videos:

https://twitter.com/kaisknuckles/status ... 8598769664
https://twitter.com/maderparrillas/stat ... 0526052353
https://twitter.com/maderparrillas/stat ... 1775332352

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Portada y fotografía interior de "Emmy Magazine":

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S2 (10-02-17):

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.14 "Homecoming":
2.14 "Homecoming" (27/02/17): DEAN CAIN REGRESA – Cuando Jeremiah Danvers (La estrella invitada Dean Cain) es rescatado de Cadmus, Alex (Chyler Leigh) y Kara (Melissa Benoist) están emocionadas por tener a su padre de vuelta. Los Danvers arreglan una cena familiar para celebrarlo pero las cosas van fatal cuando un Mon-El sospechoso (Chris Wood) empieza a hacerle preguntas a Jeremiah sobre su repentino regreso. Larry Teng dirige el episodio escrito por Caitlin Parrish & Derek Simon (#214).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/02/superg ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts de la S2 (13 Febrero - 04 Marzo 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Podéis encontrar más imágenes : AQUÍ

(@tengstagram: New episode of #Supergirl tonight! #Luthors
@HatchingChange: Ok guys I'm off to film @SuperGirlCW_1 in beautiful Vancouver! it's a first for me. So how about you do a first too. #FirstTimeForEverything
@fedyck_fotos: #TeriHatcher @officialterihatcher arrives in #VanCity to start on #Supergirl.. #MysteryRole #LoisLane #YVRShoots
@chy_leigh: Round 2 came out the same... Alex + Maggie #Sanvers #LadiesLuvinLadies #spellitoutloud @florianalima @thecwsupergirl
@mehcadbrooks: Ohm Namah shivaya #guardian #supergirl #cw
@davidharewood: My pal Chy. #Danvers #cwsupergirl @chy_leigh
@HatchingChange Well I'm definitely gettin some love in the wardrobe room @TheCWSupergirl. Can't think of a more fun place to be
@HatchingChange: First day on set with this total ray of sunshine. Thanks to the cast for being super cool. Having so much fun. #supergirl
@mehcadbrooks: BOYS-NIGHT-OUT @christophrwood #guardian #monel #supergirl
@thatkevinsmith: You're a wonder, Wonder Woman! Had a @dccomics dream day working with the First Lady of TV Superheroes, @reallyndacarter on @supergirlcw! She's still fighting for our rights, but what you can't see is that I'M the one wearing the satin tights. #KevinSmith #lyndacarter #supergirl #supergirlseason2
@thatkevinsmith: Daxamite technology! Spending Friday night in space shooting @supergirlcw! Dax tech created by the amazing #tylerharron. That is a clear glass TV by Planar. Looks high tech but you can watch movies on it like a regular TV. Not a commercial, I'm just impressed! #KevinSmith #supergirl #supergirlseason2 #daxamite
@tengstagram: That time when @chy_leigh was caught in deep thought. #Supergirl
@tengstagram: That time on 208 when I got to shoot a spaceship scene for #Supergirl
@thatkevinsmith: Game Night in #nationalcity! This is the @supergirlcw cast's pitch for a new @settlersofcatan box cover: insane enthusiasm from @melissabenoist, @christophrwood & @jeremymjordan and electric indifference from @mehcadbrooks! I'm having a blast "directing" #supergirl. These kids and the amazing crew make the long days fly by... Or at least able to leap tall days in a single bound! #KevinSmith #supergirlseason2 #settlersofcatan
@davidharewood: Flash Back. (Find the lens @christophrwood )@grantgust #theflash #cwsupergirl
@HatchingChange: I got silly puddy for a job well done today!! Thanks @ThatKevinSmith ! I love silly puddy!
@HatchingChange: Thanks @ThatKevinSmith! #Supergirl
@tengstagram: That time we shot at the #OrpheumTheatre for #Supergirl 2.13 with @christophrwood Peter Gadiot and director Stefan Pleszczynski
@thatkevinsmith: Every ep of @supergirlcw begins with a spectacular script - and the episode I'm nominally directing this month was written by these fine folks from the @supergirlwriters, @amgfitlife & @professorllanas! They're sitting in a room they wrote! What was once their words has been made manifest in wood, steel & styrofoam! #KevinSmith #supergirl #daxamite #supergirlseason2 #tylerharron
@_dner_: I ate the last cookie
@_dner_: I believe I can flyI believe I can touch the sky #Supergirl
@_dner_: We got your back Bro! Your shirts off, our shirts off
@KSorbo: On the set of Supergirl with director Kevin Smith. Go ahead and geek out!! Great guy. Great energy on the set. #Supergirl #TV #CW
@tengstagram: ‪New #Supergirl tonight written by Jessica Queller and newbie but not so newbie @sterlinggates!
@tengstagram: Make America Mon-El again. @christophrwood #supergirl
@davidharewood: HeadsUp. @chy_leigh @tengstagram
@thatkevinsmith: I asked them to take me someplace cool to hang out - so they took me to her cousin's house. Despite my expression in this pic, I'm having an out-of-this-world experience on the second @supergirlcw I've gotten to direct. @melissabenoist is pure joy, @christophrwood is pure charm, and being back at #supergirl is pure bliss. #KevinSmith #melissabenoist #chriswood #supergirlseason2 #fortressofsolitude #karamel
@stephaniehobgood: Shooting w superbabe @chy_leigh today press for @supergirlcw hair by me #ilovemyjob #hair #workingitout makeup by @blondiemua
@stephaniehobgood: Working with the georgeous #cgylerleigh today!! #Supergirl
@tengstagram: That time when @davidharewood and @melissabenoist shared a genuine laugh during the Season One finale. #supergirl
@Themyscirabound: #Supergirl (Melissa's double) fighting an alien downtown today. #SupergirlCW @WhatsFilming @yvrshoots @olv
@thatkevinsmithWent: lookin' for the Lord, found this guy instead. His name is #glenennis and he's in the 2nd ep of @supergirlcw I get to direct. You don't know what Glen looks like but you know his work: his head & facial reactions were scanned to create #colossus in #deadpool and he played the Leo-fighting bear in #therevenant. But today, he's making the shooting of #supergirl an alien-ating experiece. Makeup FX by @geoffredknap & @holland_miller! #KevinSmith #supergirlseason2 #vancouver #lindalaschminkenfx
@HatchingChange: It's like the real fortress of solitude on set today. It's snowing in Vancouver. #supergirl
@ThatKevinSmith: Forged from Valorium & Thanagarian Nth Metal by Brainiac 5 in the 30th Century, I present the Legion flight ring as seen on @TheCWSupergirl!
@ThatKevinSmith: Greetings, from the Fortress of Solitude! I've got only 2 days left on @TheCWSupergirl...
@officialterihatcher: Just wrapped my 1st episode of @supergirlcw with director extraordinaire @thatkevinsmith He gave me another prize! #willworkfortoys Hope to work with him again soon on #ANYTHING #itsbeensuperfun
@thatkevinsmith: Lois & Clerk: I spent the last 2 weeks working with @officialterihatcher on @supergirlcw! Teri might be the only actress who has said the word "Krypton" more times than even @melissabenoist, as #loisandclarkthenewadventuresofsuperman took to the airwaves in the mid-90's (way before Ms. Hatcher would move to #wisterialane as the Golden Globe winning star of #desperatehousewives). But for an award-winning actress, Teri's genre bonafides are impeccable: #macgyver, #startrektng, #quantumleap, #smallville, #talesfromthecrypt, #spykids & #007! After spending all episode working with #terihatcher, I don't need #elainebenes to confirm this fact for me: she's real and she's spectacular. #KevinSmith #supergirlseason2 #vancouver
@PeterGadiot: Thanks #Supergirl fans for the love. Huge thanks to @RapaportCasting @GBerlanti @AJKreisberg @AliAdler for having me! T'was a treat! Mxy out
@chy_leigh: I LOVE MY SG FAMILY @TheCWSupergirl @MelissaBenoist @ChristophrWood @DavidHarewood @JeremyMJordan @florianalima @MehcadBrooks
@mehcadbrooks: Waiting on my cue. #havefun #setlife #supergirl)
@davidharewood: Final Checks. @chy_leigh #cwsupergirl #alexdanvers
@RahulKohli13: Hey Lex! I'm looking after your sister, she's fine. K bye. #Supergirl)

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/kevin-sm ... gk.twitter

Videos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQdeglDl-FK/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQjG_BZA6sC/
https://twitter.com/HatchingChange/stat ... 7495711744
https://twitter.com/HatchingChange/stat ... 4469809153
https://twitter.com/supermeIissa/status ... 3278343169
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ7AYx0gxwC/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRECMFzllSS/
https://twitter.com/DavidHarewood/statu ... 8547886081
https://twitter.com/DerekSimonID4/statu ... 7277340672

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¿Se puede confiar realmente en Lena Luthor después de esa revelación? (EW):
¿Se puede confiar realmente en Lena Luthor después de esa revelación?
Por Natalie Abrams 13 Feb, 2017 a las 9:12pm EST

Warning: This story contains major spoilers from Monday’s episode of Supergirl. Read at your own risk!

Supergirl revealed a shocking truth about Lena Luthor during Monday’s episode — but her true allegiances may still be up in the air.

With her adoptive mother Lillian Luthor (Brenda Strong) on trial and despised by basically everyone in National City, Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath) had but one ally — Kara Danvers (Melissa Benoist) — who had faith that this Luthor wouldn’t follow in the footsteps of her family.

Even when it looked like Lena was responsible for breaking Lillian out of jail, Kara gave her friend the benefit of the doubt. But everyone else on Team Supergirl was quick to believe that Lena is just another Luthor; it doesn’t help that her brother is the infamous Lex Luthor and her mother tried to rid the world of aliens as the head of Project Cadmus. “But she’s adopted!” you yell. Au contraire, Monday’s episode revealed that was not actually the case, and Lena is the illegitimate child of Lionel Luthor, making her a true Luthor heir.

After Lillian offers Lena a place by her side at Cadmus, Lena is quick to realize that her mom was just using her to open a DNA-encrypted cache of weapons. In the end though, Supergirl rescues Lena from Lillian’s clutches. However, Lena didn’t technically take a side in this fight, unlike last time around when she had her mother arrested, so the question remains: Can Lena really be trusted?

“That’s Lena’s journey for the series,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells EW. “Are we who others think we are? Are we who we want to be? She’s not adopted, she’s actually truly a Luthor by blood, and is it nature vs. nurture? The audience’s perception of a character named Luthor mirrors the characters’ perception. ‘If your name is Luthor, you must be bad. That name is synonymous with evil.'”

“Watching every character have their moment with her where they doubt and do they believe, it’s so interesting,” Kreisberg continues. “Even Clark [Tyler Hoechlin], when we had Superman on, didn’t trust her because of that name. It’s the difference between Kara and Clark, in our interpretation of these characters, is that Superman is a little jaded after doing this for so long, and Kara is still wide-eyed and fresh-faced and still believes in the goodness in people. Whether or not Kara and Supergirl’s belief in Lena is going to be enough to overcome the corrupting influence of Lillian is the plot of the series.”

In other words, Lena is good — for now — but only time will tell.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/13/supergirl-l ... r-trusted/

- Chris Wood adelanta Mon-El vs. Mr. Mxyzptlk: 'Él odia que este tipo quiera que Kara se case con él' (TVline):
Chris Wood adelanta Mon-El vs. Mr. Mxyzptlk: 'Él odia que este tipo quiera que Kara se case con él'
Por Andy Swift / 14 Feb 2017, 2:53 PM PST

It sounds like Monday’s Supergirl (The CW, 8/7c) will more than make up for this week’s interrupted moment between Kara and Mon-El.

Notorious DC prankster Mr. Mxyzptlk turns National City upside down and inside out as he wreaks magic havoc in an attempt to woo the Girl of Steel. Of course, there’s one small development he isn’t taking into consideration: Kara’s already been wooed!

“Mon-El hates this guy,” Chris Wood tells TVLine of the tongue-twisting baddie (played by Once Upon a Time in Wonderland‘s Peter Gadiot). “He hates that he’s ruined this moment where they’re finally going to connect, and he hates even more that this guy wants Kara to marry him and is trying to manipulate the situation into making her almost feel like he has no choice.”

As seen in the ridiculously fun — and just plain ridiculous — promo for the episode, titled “Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk,” Mon-El eventually comes to blows with the magical menace. And there’s a lot more than just anger going into those punches.

“When he ends up fighting Mr. Mxyzptlk, he definitely has all of [those feelings for Kara] fueling his blows,” Wood says. “Every punch is filled with ‘Don’t touch her! She’s mine!'”

http://tvline.com/2017/02/14/supergirl- ... interview/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | 2.13 "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 2.13 "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiDkThN9y1c

- SUPERGIRL | 2.13 "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk" International Promo:

https://twitter.com/KaramelSource/statu ... 1843701762

- SUPERGIRL | 2.13 "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk" Inside the Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfi5Uks3iQg
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 7082976258

- SUPERGIRL | 2.13 "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAiRfyvfKgg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5-mzHzOXhg

- SUPERGIRL | 2.13 "Mr. & Mrs. Mxyzptlk" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzCWC9q0W0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h4MMwuMjWc
https://twitter.com/UpdatingSG/status/8 ... 4604246016

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”