"LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El actor Simon Merrells será 'Julio César' en la S3 de "Legends of Tomorrow":
Imagen
Los héroes y villanos de "Legends of Tomorrow" viajarán una vez más a través del tiempo en su próxima tercera temporada. Y parece que ahora se encontrarán con una icónica figura romana en el camino.

Durante una entrevista con CBR, se ha revelado que el actor Simon Merrells ("Spartacus", "Dominion") ha sido escogido para interpretar a 'Julio César' en un próximo episodio de la nueva temporada. César, por supuesto, tenía que ver con el alzamiento del Imperio Romano, antes de que fuera asesinado a la edad de 55 años por los miembros de su propio senado.

"Empezamos en 2017, obviamente, pero vamos a hacer un viaje a la Antigua Roma." revela el productor ejecutivo Phil Klemmer. "Vamos a tener a Simon Merrells — él interpretó a Julio César [patron Crassus] en 'Spartacus' — quien va a interpretar a Julio César en nuestra serie."

Los anteriores papeles de Merrells le colocaron junto a muchos otros miembros de las series de DC de la CW. Así, Manu Bennett, Katrina Law, Nick Tarabay, Todd Lasance y Liam McIntyre participaron también en "Spartacus". Además, también participó en la serie de la CW "The Tomorrow People", junto a Robbie Amell y Peyton List.

Lo que no está claro aún es el episodio en el que Merrells aparecerá, y cómo afectará al argumento general de la serie. Si tenemos en cuenta que su asesinato fue a los 55 y que el actor ya tiene 52 años, es posible que interprete al personaje en ese punto de su vida. Cómo las Legends intervendrán en eso - especialmente la línea temporal llena de anacronismos de la S3, sin duda será algo interesante de ver.

"Legends of Tomorrow" regresará a nuestras pantallas el jueves 10 de Octubre a las 9 p.m.

http://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomorrow- ... us-caesar/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 3.04:
El productor Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter el título y los créditos del cuarto episodio de la S3 de "Legends Of Tomorrow", cuya producción acaba de comenzar:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 0508920832

El episodio 3.04 tiene por título "Phone Home", está escrito por Matthew Maala, y dirigido por Kevin Mock.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Legends of Tomorrow | 2.13 "Land of the Lost" Deleted Scene | The CW:

http://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomorrow- ... eel-vixen/

- Legends of Tomorrow | 2.15 "The Fellowship of the Spear" Deleted Scene | The CW:

http://comicbook.com/2017/08/15/legends ... -gremlins/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primer vistazo a 'Julio César' en "Legends of Tomorrow":

Imagen

(via tvguide)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La actriz Susie Abromeit será la madre de 'Ray Palmer' en "Legends of Tomorrow":
Imagen
La serie de la CW "Legends of Tomorrow" ha escogido a la actriz Susie Abromeit ("Jessica Jones", "Chicago Med" y "Devious Maids") para que aparezca como estrella invitada durante la S3 de la serie para que interprete a la madre de Ray Palmer.

Abromeit insinuó por primera vez su visita a la serie de superhéroes via nstagram, usando la siguiente imagen en el trailer de maquillaje:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX519h6Dcig/?hl=en

Como ya se comentó durante el SDCC del mes pasado, el episodio 4 de la próxima temporada nos llevará a los años 1980s para investigar la niñez de Ray, donde Abromeit aparecerá (además de insinuarse que también sería muy posible que viéramos al hermano de Ray, Sydney, también interpretado por Brandon Routh).

"Legends of Tomorrow" regresará a nuestras pantallas el Martes, 10 de Octubre a las 9/8c.

http://tvline.com/2017/08/17/legends-of ... t-ray-mom/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Victor Garber revela spoilers sobre la season 3 y sus esperanzas para el próximo crossover (DigitalSpy):
Victor Garber revela spoilers sobre la season 3 y sus esperanzas para el próximo crossover
Por Morgan Jeffery - 21 Agosto 2017

DC's Legends of Tomorrow might be about to lose a major character.

Victor Garber – who plays Martin Stein – told Digital Spy that his character is "questioning everything" in the superhero caper's upcoming third season.

"A lot goes on – in his real family life, and his family life on [the Waverider] and he has to choose some things and make some decisions," Garber hinted. "Martin is questioning everything in season 3, which I think is very appropriate – for someone of my age and also of Martin's temperament."

Last season on Legends, as part of a time aberration, Martin gained a daughter named Lily... so could his new-found family commitments force him to give up time-travelling?

"I'm not well-versed in this world that I'm inhabiting – so the most interesting part for me is the human connection," Garber explained. "For me, it's all about what happens between people and so when they introduced Lily, I was very happy about that... and continue to be.

"There's a lot more going on this season, that I'm probably not allowed to speak about, but it just gives me something to do. Other than talking about physics – which I don't understand at all, by the way!"

Of course, if Martin does leave the team, there'll be consequences for his partner Jax (Franz Drameh) – since the pair must be together to form the gestalt superhero Firestorm.

We'll have to wait and see what happens... but one thing we do know for sure is that the next season of Legends will feature a crossover with the other DC TV shows – Arrow, Supergirl and The Flash.

Garber told us that he'd love for Martin to share scenes with Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) – and that he'd love to share more scenes with The Flash cast, since Stein originated on that show.

"I'm in love with Melissa, who plays Supergirl, and I haven't really had much to do with her at all. But when I've just been in the room with her, she's just so enchanting," he said.

"And The Flash... that's where I started, so I have a kind of special feeling for all those people, and I'm excited to get back on that set again. Arrow, I've never worked on and I only know Stephen from Comic-Con – we did a crossover together but we had very little to do, but I think he's great.

"So I'm excited about all of that that. As exhausting as all of that is [crossing the shows over], and very disruptive to schedules – because everybody's trying to figure out how they're going to shoot their episode that week – it turned out to be a lot of fun."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/dcs-legend ... crossover/

- Maisie Richardson-Sellers sobre cómo la S3 de "Legends Of Tomorrow" agitará a 'Vixen' hasta su corazón (Bleedingcool):
Maisie Richardson-Sellers sobre cómo la S3 de "Legends Of Tomorrow" agitará a 'Vixen' hasta su corazón
Por Dan Wickline - 25 Agosto, 2017

The character of Vixen was introduced to the Arrowverse in a very unique way, in her own animated series on the CW’s on-line site, The CW Seed. She was played by Megalyn Echikunwoke and went up against her sister Kuasa voice by Anika Noni Rose. Echikunwoke made her live-action debut as the character in season four of Arrow in an episode called Taken where she helped the team go up against Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough).

In the second season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow we got to meet a previous incarnation of Vixen, one that was part of the Justice Society of America and played by actress Maisie Richardson-Sellers. She was brought on as a series regular and became one of the Legends, battling against the Legion of Doom that included Darhk. Now, Richardson-Sellers returns for season three where she will meet her granddaughter Kuasa, now played by Tracy Ifeachor and learn that the future of her bloodline isn’t all good.

I got to chat with Richardson-Sellers this morning for a few minutes and ask her about joining the team last season and what the new season may hold for Vixen.

DAN WICKLINE: Your character of Amaya Jiwe / Vixen went from being part of a very regimented and strict team like the JSA to being part of the chaotic and disorganized Legends. But she seemed to fit in pretty well by the end of the season. What do you see as your biggest character growth in that time?

MAISIE RICHARSON-SELLERS: I think it was just that. Learning to let go of this very crisp, black & white view and allow herself to explore the gray and to have friendships. The JSA was much more pragmatic, ordered and about the business of being a superhero while the Legends are about having a bit of fun and supporting each other on an emotional journey. For her, getting past the need for control was a huge release. It changes everything for her. When she meets the JSA again later on, she’s not longer part of that team, they say that to her, and she has to release that to be part of the Legends. That was a huge growth for her in the season.

DW: You came in to the second season with a group of actors who had already been working together. How was it trying to fit in at the beginning?

MRS: They were really welcoming. We’re all together in Vancouver and we spend a lot of time together off the show as well, with the whole of the universe. My character was an outside at first, but as I began to fit in with the group off set my character fit in with the team on set. It was good having the new energy on the ship and Sara was trying to figure out how to be the captain, so there was a lot of new things going on. So, it didn’t really feel like a challenge at all, just a welcoming experience.

DW: You are playing a previous version of a character that was already established in the universe. How much did you take in from Megalyn’s performance or did you try to approach the character from a fresh viewooint?

MRS: The first thing I did was read the comic books, getting anything I could find with Vixen in it. I then watched the CW Seed show and Megalyn’s appearance on Arrow, there was only the one. But I tried to take the essence of the character, her core beliefs and then add a sort of 1940s spin on it. Trying to imagine what it would be like for her grandmother, in the world she would’ve grown up in. A lot more sexism, a lot more racism… a lot more challenges for a woman to do what Vixen does. I think that changes her a lot and gives her a very different energy. It was great to have that material and then put a fresh spin on it.

DW: You mentioned the CW Seed animated series. They’re bringing the character of Kuasa that began there, into the third season of Legends of Tomorrow. What can you tell us about Vixen getting to meet her granddaughter?

MRS: I think it’s really fascinating for Amaya to see that one of her descendants could turn out to be evil. She knows she has to get back to her timeline because Mari needs to exist, but now she knows that if Mari exists so does Kuasa. It really shakes her up for the season.

DW: What are you looking forward the most in season three, for either your character or from what you’ve seen so far?

MRS: We go to some really fun time periods and see some really cool historical figures and characters from folklore and world renown from our history. And we’ve got a team of new supervillain that are really exciting. The playful edginess gets amplified, it’s fun and silly but there are also some very emotional moments. And having Zari join the team as a superhero from the future adds a new fresh spin on everything. It feels so fresh, almost like a new show. The same way season two felt like a new show from season one. I’m excited to see how that translates to the screen.

DW: Are you ever surprised when you see a script and think, “oh, we’re going to go that big”? Because it seems that the Legends part of the Arrowverse is to go completely insane at times.

MRS: Every single week. I’m laughing, I’m shocked every time we get the new script. We have no idea where we are going next to who’s going to be in it. I think that’s part of the joy of it, that keeps it fresh, keeps it alive. And it’s the same for the Legends who have no idea what’s going to happen. The shock for the team is the same shock for the actors. It’s really incredible how they make the sets and the costumes and it really feels like you’re traveling. As an actor that’s a real joy.

DW: Is there any particular era of time or historical figure you’d like to visit?

MRS: To be honest, one of them we get to meet this season, which is really exciting for me. As for places, I’d like to explore more of the far east. We did Japan, but I think it would be amazing and it’s a part of history that I don’t know a lot about. So, I’m hoping we got back there, China or India would be great. I really just want to push it and see just how many bizarre encounters we can have. How many times we can shake the Legends around.

DW: One of the fan favorite scenes of the second season has to be when Amaya got to communicate with a dinosaur. I assume there wasn’t a dinosaur on the set…

MRS: It was hilarious because there was a man standing there with a long wooden stick and a green plate on the end of it. That was all I saw. I was supposed to have an intense and emotional experience with this stick… it was freezing cold, in 2 feet of snow and everyone kept telling me it was going to look so cool. Then I saw it and was blown away by it. It was a great example of how they bring everything to life. I love that scene and it was great to see her react in an emotional way. Normal she uses her powers to fight, but this was the first time we got to see her use them to communicate with an animal. I think it was pretty special and I hope it’s something we explore more in the next season.

DW: Does Amaya’s ability to calm animals explain the relationship she has with Mick Rory?

MRS: Yeah, definitely. There’s that scene where Mick is being challenged by these hallucinations and I go to him and tell him I know how to tame wild animals, how it’s about controlling them rather than fighting them. Of course Mick doesn’t listen and goes evil for a bit, but he comes back around. But they do have a rather unexpected connection. Everything about them is so contrasting, but they both have this sort of wild lost spirit in them, which I think is why they get along in the end.

Legends of Tomorrow returns on October 10th at 9 PM on the CW. The complete second season is available now on Blu-Ray and DVD… I picked it up this week and there are two nice featurettes and a gag reel that are a lot of fun.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/25 ... ake-vixen/

- Maisie Richardson-Sellers sobre Vixen, la Season 3 de DC’s Legends of Tomorrow y más (flickeringmyth):
Maisie Richardson-Sellers sobre Vixen, la Season 3 de DC’s Legends of Tomorrow y más
Por Alex Moreland - 02 Sept 2017

Alex Moreland chats with Maisie Richardson-Sellers about DC’s Legends of Tomorrow…

Hello!

Hi, how’s it going?

It’s alright, how are you?

I’m very well thank you.

Great! So, first of all, how did you first get involved with Legends and what was your audition process like?

I don’t know what to tell you! I got a call – well, I’d been filming actually in South Africa [Of Kings and Prophets] and I just got back to L.A. So I went in, I auditioned, and then I got the call and I found out the actual character I’d be playing, I was like ‘wow, this is incredible.’

Now, unlike the other shows in that universe, Legends is a lot more of an ensemble show. So what do you think makes Vixen stand out in the group? What do you think is Vixen’s defining character trait?

I think, probably her unwavering moral compass. She has a very crisp, clear view of right and wrong and she will do whatever it takes to do what is right and whatever it takes to destroy what she believes is wrong and that is something that she sees challenged quite a lot when she meets the Legends because they’re a lot more in the grey area of right and wrong and that’s something she just has to put up with and it’s like is she willing to pull back there a little bit to save the Legends or is it too much for her?

Obviously, it’s a sci-fi show – when you’re doing the more ‘out there’ scenes and story lines, the ones that don’t really map onto real-life experiences, how do you try to keep the emotional core of your performance?

I think that’s the beauty of it. Certainly, with season two, you get a lot of the characters going off in pairs which means we can bring it down to the very much more real-life emotional level – but then you’ve got this huge battle pulling them all together. I think that’s how the show works, because they are human. They are, basically, struggling human beings – [that] is what makes the show work.

Okay. Now obviously you’ve got your animal superpowers – I was wondering how you try to bring that into the performance? I assume that’s something you incorporate into the choreography of fight scenes?

Yeah, it’s great. Each time that I get to [transform], I have a chat [with the director and choreographer] and we try and bring some aspect of that animal into the fight, whether it’s the movement or the posture, which I think is great.

Have you had a favourite animal so far?

Ooh, I mean, visually they all look great. I loved the T-Rex; I thought that was a very cool scene, it was quite touching. But actual excitement? I think the gorilla’s normally quite fun too, so I think probably the gorilla and the T-Rex.

One of the episodes that was quite important for your character early on was one that dealt with issues of slavery. Do you think it’s important for the series to try and acknowledge the realities of the past, as it were?

That’s the thing I think it’s incredible the way she reacts; [it’s important] just to start the conversation. A lot of fans reach out to me to say how moving Amaya is, particularly young women of colour; [it’s important we] use our position on television [to] open people’s minds.

Are there any hints you can give us about the next series and where Vixen might develop?

We’ve got a new supervillain which is great – it brings a whole new energy, and we’ve got a new team mate, Zari, who’s a superhero from the future. I think for Amaya herself she’s still struggling with the Nate relationship. You know, what to do [while] they’re both on the ship together again. Will they, won’t they? [There’s also the question of] what it means to be a superhero.

For you personally, would you rather go the future or the past, if you could?

Definitely the past. I think that, you know, they say it in the show – learning too much about what your own future [can be dangerous] – and I think that there’s so much history and so much that we can learn from and it would be incredible to explore. I mean, I studied archaeology and anthropology at university, so I love that.

That’s very cool! Do you have a particular favourite era of history yourself?

I mean I love, I love the Ancient Greeks and Romans, the Roman Empire. Watching the rise and fall of the Roman Empire would be fascinating. To have such a dominant society that was such a huge part of the Western world just crumble? I’d love to watch that.

Finally, then, what would you most like someone to take away from your performance?

I think mostly I’d like people to see the human in her; to see the way that she has to fight for what she believes is right despite everything else and willing to sacrifice so much in order to pursue the right cause.

Thank you very much. I hope you have a nice day!

Thank you. Thank you, you too!

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/09/ ... -and-more/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 3.05:
El productor Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter el título y los créditos del quinto episodio de la S3 de "Legends Of Tomorrow", cuya producción acaba de comenzar:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 7879615489

El episodio 3.05 tiene por título "Return of the Mack", está escrito por Grainne Godfree & Morgan Faust, y dirigido por Alexandra La Roche.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW | DCTV "Save the Day" Promo | The CW:
https://twitter.com/SupergirlBR_/status ... 7154191360

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW | Official Season 3 Trailer | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzyADOJFaZw

- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW | DCTV "Super Season" 1-Minute Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOY-4vLRxc

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW | "Season 3 Producer's Preview" Featurette:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- S3 Key-Art Póster:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Courtney Ford se une a la S3 de "Legends of Tomorrow" como la hija de 'Damien Darhk':
Imagen

Una cara familiar llega a la nueva temporada de "Legends of Tomorrow".

La actriz de "Dexter" y "Parenthood" Courtney Ford ha firmado para interpretar el papel recurrente de la hija de 'Damien Darhk' (Neal McDonough) en la tercera temporada de la serie de la CW.

La actriz, quien aparecerá en el episodio 3.05, interpretará a 'Eleanor', quien es inteligente e ingeniosa con una encantadora dosis de extrañeza sobrenatural — pensad en Wednesday Addams de mayor. Su apariencia inocente puede desarmarte, pero todo es actuación. Esta mujer es peligrosa con una sorprendente habilidad para manipular a los otros, y es capaz de decirle a las personas exactamente lo que quieren oir. Es altamente inteligente y siempre va muchos pasos por delante. Sus únicos y orcuros talentos todos vienen del hecho de que es la hija de Damien Darhk.

Como se reveló en el Comic-Con, este Damien Darhk estará entre una cábala de villanos que se unen contra las Legends en la season 3. Aún no está claro cómo Darhk regresará a la acción, aunque los productores ejecutivos Marc Guggenheim y Phil Klemmer adelantaron anteriormente que será una versión post-Arrow season 4 del personaje que ha resucitado de alguna manera.

Ford, entre cuyos créditos figuran también "Supernatural" y "True Blood", es también la mujer en la vida real de la estrella de Legends Brandon Routh. Como dato interesante, su personaje de 'Ray Palmer' tendrá una inexplicable atracción hacia Eleanor, a pesar de sus maneras diabólicas-.

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow regresa a nuestras pantallas el Martes, 10 de Oct. a las9 p.m. ET en la CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/31/legends-tom ... -daughter/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 3.06:
El productor Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter el título y los créditos del sexto episodio de la S3 de "Legends Of Tomorrow", cuya producción acaba de comenzar:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 8360851456

El episodio 3.06 tiene por título "Helen Hunt", está escrito por Keto Shimizu & Ubah Mohamed, y dirigido por David Geddes.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- TVLine desvela nuevos detalles de la S3 de "Legends Of Tomorrow" en su "Fall TV Spoilers 2017":
TVLine ha publicado un artículo en el que nos ofrece nuevos detalles de las nuevas temporadas de las series de Otoño del 2017:

DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

Desde que las Legends “rompieron el tiempo” en la finale de la Season 2, su nueva misión es rectificar “a la gente, lugares y cosas que han sido desplazados” — tales comos, digamos, Julius Caesar paseando por la época actual por Aruba (or si el co-showrunner Marc Guggenheim consigue lo que quiere, a Genghis Khan irrumpiendo en el Wall Street de los 1980s). “El enfoque fue el tomar todo lo que funcionó el año pasado y multiplicarlo, ir más allá, hacerlo más alocado,” dice el productor ejecutivo. “El año pasado vivimos quizá a cinco pulgadas de pasar la línea de no retorno. Ahora estamos a dos pulgadas delante de ella.” A medida que las Legends pretenden arreglar los errores, chocarán con el recién formado Time Bureau, dirigido por Rip Hunter y que también incluye a Jes Macallan (Mistresses) entre sus filas. “Si [el Time Bureau] es el departamento de policía de Beverly Hills, nuestros personajes son Axel Foley,” apunta Guggenheim. “Encontramos lo divertido de esa relación antagónica.” Sara & Co. encontrarán a un nuevo miembro del equipo en Zari Adrianna Tomaz (Tala Ashe de "Smash"), una hacker activista Musulmana del año 2030. “La idea de un personaje del futuro era interesante para nosotros, porque eslla está en plan, ‘Si salvásteis el mundo, no hicísteis un buen trabajo,'” dice Guggenheim. “Ella fastidia a todos nuestros héroes.”

BONUS SPOILER!: Además de introducir un nuevo romance para Sara, Legends continuará explorando la amistad de Amaya con Mick y su relación con Nate (“El efecto que su destino tiene en ello es algo divertido de hacer”), además del bromance entre Nate y Ray.

FECHA DE REGRESO: Martes, 10 Oct. a las 9/8c (The CW)

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2017- ... lian-yu-3/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Legends Of Tomorrow | "This Fall on The CW" Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA-ZdA-VTo4

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”