"LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Phil Klemmer sobre el luchar contra los Nazis, matar a personajes y el secreto de The Time Masters (comicbook):
Phil Klemmer sobre el luchar contra los Nazis, matar a personajes y el secreto de The Time Masters
Por Russ Burlingame 13 Septiembre 2015

DC's Legends of Tomorrow is set to be the largest gathering of DC superheroes and -villains ever assembled in live action when it debuts in early 2016 -- assuming they don't all kill each other along the way.

Handling the reins and keeping those conflicts interesting is Phil Klemmer, executive producer and writer behind shows like Chuck and Veronica Mars, who came on board the Arrow and The Flash spinoff after the cast was in place, the series was picked up and even a promotional trailer had been cut.

Klemmer joined ComicBook.com and a roundtable of reporters at Comic-Con International: San Diego in July to discuss the hugely-anticipated series, which went into production earlier this week.

What is your background with comic books?

I was sort of kept away from a lot of popular media. I remember being really into the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman at a very sort of proto-psychosexual way, and then at a certain point my parents tried to brainwash me into thinking that television was evil.

There's a story that at a certain point, somebody asked me about television and I said "Wonder Woman want your brains," because I believed -- I wasn't Amish or anything like that -- but I still believed that somehow...

So then I didn't really watch television for the rest of my childhood. I read books and it was terrible. It wasn't until I really was working in entertainment that I actually bought a television and started watching things, so I had a lot of catching up to do.

So what do your parents think of your success now?

They're totally happy. I don't know if they understand the shows. I don't know if they're the demo for this.

But they know you work in television and you're successful?

I think so, yeah. I was a Classics major in college, so I think they thought I was going to be a professor instead of writing superhero stories, but you never know what way life is going to go.

Same premise for a lot of them, right?

Exactly. All that mythology, I really think that seeing Clash of the Titans when I was a little kid...I think that the reason I became a Classics major was because of Indiana Jones. And doing this show, which has that intersection of Vandal Savage...that is my sweet spot, where it's history mixed up with the mystical, mixed up with...time? The fact that we have time travel on this show is like beautiful for me, because you can go back to the '30s and have Nazi bad guys and you can have ancient artifacts with mystical powers and to me, this show is like a dream come true.

When did you shoot that teaser with everyone in it?

I was not even involved with the show when that happened. That was done in the late winter/early spring. Dermott Downs, one of our directors who's going to continue on into the series, I think shot that in the course of an evening up on a rooftop in Vancouver. So like I saw that as a fan before I was actually part of this, which is a very surreal process where we don't have a pilot yet and so we're talking about something that only exists in a theoretical world.

You're dealing with an ensemble, where there isn't one superstar piece. How do you manage that?

You know, I think the fun is in not managing them. In what I've written so far, part of the joy is in the tug of war that's going on. Rip Hunter assembles this team, but he assembles a team of good guys, bad guys, mixed-up people, and it is like herding cats. It's not like the normal sort of Justice League, who are all shoulder to shoulder. It really is sort of amorphous, sliding alliances, people who have their own agendas, and to me, that's the real fun of the show in that it's always going to be sort of sifting sands.

You never really know when you start traveling in time. We're reportedly going back to stop Vandal Savage and save the world, but you've got people like Leonard Snart, where it's like if they're in the 1970s, they might try to go rob a bank or they might try to write some...if Ray Palmer was like, "Oh, my fiancee was murdered, maybe I'll try to change my own future." So part of the fun is that Rip is trying to marshal everybody to vanquishing Vandal, but at the same time when you're traveling in time, who could resist being able to change your own future so that when you get back there, life is different?

He says in the promo, "I'm a member of the Time Masters," which is very different from just being "Rip Hunter, Time Master." Are we going to see any of the other Time Masters?

We are. We are going to see, and part of the fun with Rip as with the other characters is, the story that we hear in the pilot is the onion that we sort of peel back and realize that he has a vested interest in taking down Vandal and maybe the Time Masters aren't always going to be...his agenda and the Time Masters' isn't always going to be in perfect concert.

So this really is about, it's like the Dirty Dozen. It is a show about a motley, ragtag bunch of eff-ups who are responsible with saving the future of the world. For me, the fun is, when they go back in time and they're trying to do something to stop Vandal, they'll accidentally or purposefully screw up the future in such a way that it's like we become our own enemy, you know? The butterfly effect of what happens if you do something that has these unforeseeable consequences in the future so suddenly it's not about, s--t, stopping Vandal Savage in 200 years, it's about, "Oh, man, how do we fix what we screwed up in the last episode?" Because when we look into the future, we realize that World War III is on the horizon because of something we did.

I really like having super-flawed, effed-up heroes because they're so much more fun than the sort of square-jawed, perfect ones.

There are three major components: Vandal Savage, Who is Jay Jackson?, and what is Rip Hunter's plan? Can you give us one new hint on any of those?

The thing with this show is, we have such an incredible ensemble that I almost don't want to take away from the characters we've already cast. And I think as we go from episode to episode, we will become our own worst enemies. We will have characters who die. We'll have characters who betray the team. We'll have characters who are left behind in time. So there will be the mythological bad guy, but I think week to week, we will be focusing on the characters you already know because damn, we've got a great cast. To not use them to their fullest would be crazy.

Jay Jackson is a big mystery. What can you say about Jay Jackson?

I will say he's probably the last person that Professor Stein wanted to share Firestorm with. I think for me it's all about tension and interpersonal friction, so this isn't the normal superhero story where everybody's on the same team, pushing in the same direction; it's really about us sort of turning on ourselves and whether we can learn to get along in order to save the world.

Will Rip Hunter be a regular?

Absolutely. He'll be in every episode.

DC has Suicide Squad coming. Do you think the notion of the hero is darkening somewhat? Your ensemble is not a traditional ensemble of goody heroes.

I agree. Not that our show is the sort of dark, though. I mean, in a weird way, I think this is going to be the most comedic of the Berlanti shows. I think Ray Palmer's hilarious; I think that Leonard Snart, in his own way, is hilarious. I think trying to force Victor Garber's Professor Stein onto a spaceship with this motley crew of people, it's not a sitcom, but it's a romp; it's a caper. It's like Ocean's, where you have this crazy team of people who shouldn't be working together except for their stated goal. But the way things go wrong is to me, that's the gold of this show.

You're right, it's not goody-goody, let's all save the world, but to me, there's a lightness to it in tone. There's some real fun. It's so much fun to write. I've worked on Chuck and Veronica Mars and shows that, you know, have a real darkness to them but they've also got a sense of humor or at least sardonic, snarky wit, and to me, that's how these characters sound in my head.

http://comicbook.com/2015/09/13/legends ... ling-char/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y video bts del elenco durante un día de senderismo en Vancouver (13-09-15):

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@RattyBurvil: Mountain climbing with @caspercrump Are you serious
@ciararenee8: One more from today. They just couldn't keep up with the #HawkHike #GrouseGrind #TheStruggleWasReal #SuperheroHike #Vancouver #LOT #KeepUpBoys
@thefalk: Look whose happy bout some Nandos after a killer hike. @realfranzd #boysgotsomeappetite #grousemountain)

https://instagram.com/p/7l_RHrj9sq/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts en el set (14-25 Sept 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@brandonjrouth: This ladybug REALLY wanted to be a member of #LegendsofTomorrow. Not sure we have enough money in the budget...BUT she did make it on @insta
@tanavip: #YVRtour On set of #LegendsOfTomorrow today- great fun w @BrandonJRouth, he was so appreciative of fan support aww!
@caspercrump: Late night legendary workout with two heros! @thefalk @OfficialfranzD #LegendsOfTomorrow #VandalSavage #Hawkman #?
@caspercrump: Getting my Vandal on! #badhairday #LegendsOfTomorrow #VandalSavage #makeupartist #FashionWeek #dontthinkso
@caitylotz: Spooky Saturday with my boos
@caspercrump: Legendary night out! @caitylotz @RapaportCasting @OfficialfranzD @CiaraRenee8 #yaletown #nightlife #VandalSavage
@ciararenee8: Mama always said there'd be days like this... #LongDay #GoingCrazy #NeedAPickMeUp #OnSet #LOT #Vancouver #OurTeamIsAwesome #Hawkgirl
@mguggenheim: Just a normal Friday night...
@ciararenee8: Once upon a time, Kendra was a lunch lady, or a 1950's hair model? #JK #ThisIsWhatRainOnSetLooksLike #TheFlash #LegendsOfTomorrow #LOT #Hawkgirl #HawkRain
@ciararenee8: Blue Brothers Quarterback!
@brandonjrouth: Time traveling back to school. Not really, but certainly had flashbacks on set today #LegendsOfTomorrow
@brandonjrouth Good 'ol #RipHunter (@rattyburvil) has introduced us to some amazingly futuristic inventions during our travels! Today we discover...the #OverheadProjector...! #LegendsofTomorrow
@brandonjrouth: #RayPalmer #UpToNoGood with #LeonardSnart & #MickRory Gotta watch @cw_legendsoftomorrow to find out! Coming Jan 2016)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Se revela la identidad de Firestorm en "Legends of Tomorrow"!:
Hace tiempo sabíamos que 'Ronnie Raymond' no sería un personaje principal en "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow", mientras que el 'Dr. Stein' sí lo sería. Así es que la pregunta que se han estado haciendo los fans hasta ahora era "¿Cómo va a funcionar Firestorm?".

Ahora, gracias al showrunner, Phil Klemmer, el misterio por fin se ha revelado:
"Diré que probablemente él ['Jay Jackson'] es la última persona con el que el Profesor Stein querría compartir Firestorm. Pienso que para mí va todo sobre la tendión y la fricción interpersonal, así es que esta no es la historia normal de superhéroes en la que todo el mundo está en el mismo equipo, empujando en la misma dirección; va realmente sobre el cómo nosotros dependemos de nosotros mismos y de si podemos aprender a llevarnos bien con el fin de salvar al mundo."

Así es que parece que cuando empiece la serie, 'Ronnie' ya no será parte de la Matriz de 'Firestorm' y que 'Jay Jackson' tomará el papel que 'Jason Rusch' tenía en los cómics. Aún no está claro lo que pasará con 'Ronnie', aunque hay quienes han especulado que se sacrificará para cerrar el agujero de gusano en el próximo episodio de "The Flash".

Klemmer también reveló información sobre otros personajes e historias incluyendo la del 'Captain Cold' intentando robar un bando en los 70's, 'Ray Palmer/The Atom' intentando cambiar el pasado para traer de nuevo a su prometida muerta, 'Rip Hunter' que estará en cada episodio y que otro "Maestro del Tiempo" puede que aparezca en la serie, algunos personajes que serán dejados atrás en distintas zonas del tiempo y algunos otros que traicionarán al equipo.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/leg ... 8c.twitter

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La actriz Stephanie Corneliussen, nueva villana de "Legends of Tomorrow":
CPmv0AuWEAAH4K4.jpg large.jpg
El nuevo spinoff de la CW "Legends of Tomorrow" acaba de añadir otro villano a la lista de personajes de DC que aparecerán en la serie.

Según nos informa TVLine, la actriz de "Mr. Robot" Stephanie Corneliussen — quien emergió como una favorita de los fans durante la nueva serie de verano de USA Network — interpretará a la villana de DC Comics 'Valentina Vostok' para varios episodios.

Valentina es descrita como una física soviética dotada y bella quien no se detendrá ante nada para defender su preciosa “Tierra Natal.” Cuando el equipo de Legends se la encuentre an lo más alto de la Guerra Fría, ellos sospechan que ella está trabajando con Vandal Savage (Casper Crump) en un arma secreta. Ray/The Atom (Brandon Routh) y Leonard/Capitán Cold (Wentworth Miller) deben competir por el afecto de Valentina en un intento por derretir su helado corazón, y descubrir dónde reside su verdadera lealtad -— antes de que complete su proyecto y cambie potencialmente la tendencia de la Guerra Fría.

En los cómics, Valentina es conocida como 'Negative Woman'. Apareció por primera vez en el cómic "Showcase" #94 de Paul Kupperberg y Joe Staton. Teniente Coronel de la Fuerza Aérea Soviética, ella secuestra un avión de combate ruso cuando intentaba de escapar a los Estados Unidos. Cuando el avión falló y se estrelló en el mismo lugar donde murió la Doom Patrol, Vostok acabó unida a la energía negativa que habitaba el cuerpo de Negative Man, dándole la habilidad de volar, convirtiéndose intangible y generar explosiones menores al contacto con la energía positiva. Con el tiempo, su cuerpo se convirtió permanentemente en radiactivo, forzándola a llevar puestas vendas que bloquean la radiación por todo su cuerpo. Vostok también se hizo cargo brevemente del Checkmate de Amanda Waller, asumiendo el apodo de White Queen tras perder sus habilidades.

Además del papel en "Mr. Robot" hemos visto a la actriz como estrella invitada en "Royal Pains", "The Exes" y "Bad Judge".

https://tvline.com/2015/09/23/legends-o ... na-vostok/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El veterano actor Peter Francis James se une al elenco de "Legends of Tomorrow":
CPr3tHvU8AA3ySN.jpg large.jpg
Seún nos informa Comicbook, el veterano actor Peter Francis James ha sido escogido para unirse al elenco de "Legends of Tomorrow" en el papel del 'Dr. Aldus Boardman'.

El personaje, que al parecer es un personaje creado para la serie, aparecerá por primera vez en el episodio del crossover con "Arrow", y luego continuará su papel en el spinoff de la CW.

La WB describe al personaje como un profesor de historia clásica de la St. Roch University, quien ha dedicado su vida a investigar la historia de Chayara (Hawkgirl) y el Príncipe Khufu (Hawkman) y su vínculo con Vandal Savage. El Profesor Boardman es la única esperanza de nuestro equipo para encontrar a Vandal y destruirlo, para que puedan regresar a casa. Pero cuando el grupo descubre un secreto sobre Boardman, ellos insisten en hacerles parte de su viaje, sólo para descubrir el tipo de sacrificio que llevará el salvar el mundo.

El personaje no es ninguno de los que podamos reconocer de la mitología de DC, pero la St. Roch University sí que es algo que ha existido previamente en la tradición de Hawkman. Parece que el personaje puede ser una buena manera para facilitar la relación entre su antiguo compañero Ray Palmer y Carter Hall, su mejor amigo en los cómics.

Esta no es la primera vez que James aparece en las adaptaciones de los cómics, ya que previamente apareció en la adaptación del 2010 de Vertigo de "The Losers". También ha interpretado a dos jueces diferentes en papeles recurrentes de dos temporadas de Ley y Orden, y también ha aparecido en "Boardwalk Empire", "Royal Pains", "Oz" y "Guiding Light".

http://comicbook.com/2015/09/24/exclusi ... -as-key-p/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- FOX8 Australia Promo "The Home of Heroes":

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/fox8-a ... me-of.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S1 (28 Sept-07 Oct 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@ciararenee8: Just hanging with dad. #Hawkgirl #WhiteCanary #Art #VanCityShenanigans
@caitylotz: Ya that little dot be the magic moon!
@emilybett: Get surrounded. @therealvictorgarber @caitylotz @karibeeander
@caitylotz: Who's got instagram now! @therealvictorgarber
@brandonjrouth: Its @therealvictorgarber For real! Now on @instagram. #ProfessorStein #FirestormsBrainyHall
@ciararenee8: Traveling in style. #HawkRide #Chillaxin #LOT #GetIntoIt #ItsTheLittleThings #100HappyDays #Day10
@caitylotz: No one warned Victor about the rain. And I'm teaching him how to use instagram. it's amazing
@caitylotz Death: before decaf
@JensenAckless: Welcoming some new faces to the studio lot up here in Vancouver. #TheCW_Legends #LuciferonFox ...so many actors
@ciararenee: Twins! #StuntTeam #100HappyDays #Day12
@ciararenee: 'It's like I'm playing a first person game with myself!' @realfranzd ladies and gents! #BTS #LOT #LegendaryBoredom #GamingIsLife
@caitylotz: Our green room on the stage. They don't pay us to act they pay us to wait...
@ciararenee: So so so so happy to have such a talented, open, and hilarious cast to work with! Even if they totally out-smize you in pictures! #SmizeForThePrize #Hawks #Hawkgirl #Hawkman #LOT #BTS #100HappyDays #Day13 #MySquadKiller
@falkhenstschel: Had a @bulletproofcoffee I guess it worked. #legendsoftomorrow #hawkman #getdown
@therealvictorgarber: Two actors 'prepare' @rattyburvil #legendsoftomorrow #victorgarber #arthurdarvill
@therealvictorgarber: Just another Friday #brandonrouth #legendsoftomorrow #therealvictor
@dominicpurcell: @brandonjrouth #legendsoftomorrow #atom ...... Brandon plays his character perfectly, such a funny #talented #dude. He makes me laugh a lot)
@caitylotz: Caption?)

- Videos bts de Caity Lotz y Ciara Renee en el set (29-09-15):

https://instagram.com/p/8OmRS7uGZv/
https://instagram.com/p/8OHJwfD9n4/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 1.03:
Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter el título y créditos del episodio 1.03:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 2969639936

El episodio 1.03 tendrá por título “Blood ties”. Está escrito por Marc Guggenheim & Chris Fedak, con dirección de Dermott Downs.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Video bts de Katie Cassidy haciendo un dubsmash de la canción "Blank Space" de Taylor Swift (05-10-15):

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialKatieC ... =2&theater

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Video dubsmash de Ciara Renee & Falk Hentschel (07-10-15):

https://instagram.com/p/8hSE49D9qV/

- Video BTS en el set felicitando a Brandon Routh por su cumpleaños (07-10-15):

https://instagram.com/p/8jX5eQuGW6/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts del crossover con "The Flash" y "Arrow" (10-18 Oct 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@ciararenee8: #OOTD #Overalls #HungerGames #District12 #AldoBoots #CurlPrep #OnSet #Hawkanista #HawkStyle
@ciararenee8: #HawkinOut on a #Fraturday #HawkSelfie #Hawkman #Hawkgirl #HawkTags #CantStop #WontStop
@falkhetschel: On the #Arrow set making some movie magic #hawkman #legendsoftomorrow #ilovemyjob
@ciararenee8: Lunchtime chill. #HawkLife #Hawkman #Hawkgirl #OnSet #SunnyDay #Arrow #100HappyDays #Day23
@therealvictorgarber: Caity & Victor in the park @caitylotz
@falkhentschel Having a blast with @grantgust #theflash thanks for a good time on set. #hawkman #legendsoftomorrow #arrow
@ciararenee8: Caught bae sleepin. #HawkSleep #HawkMates #Hawkman #Hawkgirl #HawkBae
@ciararenee8: Me and Mr. Crump. Slaying the archery scene. #HungerGamesMoveOver #IAmKatniss #IAmTheMockingJay #LykopisArchery @lykopisarchery)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "DC Comics: First on Foxtel FOX8" Promo:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/57941832-76f0-4 ... cd32f588a2

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"NY COMIC-CON 2015" (11 Oct, 2015) [Fotos, Videos e Info]
- Imágenes:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Videos:
- The Flash 2015 New York Comic-Con Sizzle Reel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6LiHjYJpo

- Legends of Tomorrow NYCC 2015 Full Panel (Emergency Awesome):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ePkCJ5TN-8

- Brandon Routh´s NYCC Interview (Celeb Interviewer):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQsFXbnCw_U

- Talking to the Legends of Tomorrow cast, including Brandon Routh and Arthur Darvill (superherohype):
http://www.superherohype.com/features/3 ... t#/slide/1

- Comic Uno NYCC 2015 Interview: Brandon Routh (haydenclaireheroes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b96KvICbvsk

- Comic Uno NYCC 2015 Interview: Phil Klemmer (haydenclaireheroes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYjpTpvfs4c

- Comic Uno NYCC 2015 Interview: Arthur Darvill (haydenclaireheroes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KQxoJBt4As

- Comic Uno NYCC 2015 Interview: Ciara Renée (haydenclaireheroes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITRc79iK5u0

- Brandon Routh NYCC 2015 Legends of Tomorrow (Nerdophiles):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipDHiALeJww

- Phil Klemmer NYCC 2015 Legends of Tomorrow (Nerdophiles):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuRoioaEWqc

- Arthur Darvill NYCC 2015 Legends of Tomorrow (Nerdophiles):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WejH8zIjxg

- Ciara Renée NYCC 2015 Legends of Tomorrow (Nerdophiles):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aMt9XyY-d8

- Brandon Routh Talks ‘Legends of Tomorrow’, the Concept of the Show & It’s Season Long Arc at NYCC (Collider):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZUh3QZq2DE

- Legends of Tomorrow cast & showrunner talk tone, time travel, and more at New York Comic Con (Blastr):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73pcdIGkJg

- The LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Cast on DC Comics, Time Travel, More (Nerdist):
http://nerdist.com/nycc-legends-of-tomo ... interview/

- Legends of Tomorrow's Arthur Darvill at the New York Comic Con (comicbook):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyCedEL-1c

- Legends of Tomorrow Brandon Routh at the New York Comic Con (comicbook):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asm9aGMg1zc

- Entrevistas

'Legends of Tomorrow' Team Talks Vandal Savage, Resurrection and Romances (THR)

6 things we learned from the Legends of Tomorrow New York Comic-Con panel (EW)

‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’: Showrunner Promises ‘Fully Insane’ Drama (Variety)

NYCC 2015: DC's Legends of Tomorrow Panel (IGN)

[url=http://zap2it.com/2015/10/warner-bros-tv-nycc-2015-panel-live-blog-legends-of-tomorrow-gotham/]Warner Bros. TV NYCC 2015 panel live blog: ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ (zap2it)
[/url]

NYCC: DC’s LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Panel With Arthur Darvill, Brandon Routh, Ciara Renee & Showrunner Phil Klemmer (yvrshoots)

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Time Travel Rules & Spaceship Description (Screenrant)

NYCC 2015: 'Legends of Tomorrow' Interviews (comicvine)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El villano de "Arrow" Damien Darhk aparecerá en "The Flash" & "Legends Of Tomorrow":
CRJGABPWoAAobdS.jpg large.jpg
Durante una entrevista con ComicBook.com, el actor Neal McDonough, quien interpreta a 'Damien Darhk' en la serie de la CW "Arrow", mencionó que aparecerá en las otras series de la cadena "The Flash" y "Legends Of Tomorrow".

Por supuesto, con el viaje en el tiempo jugando un papel en ambas series, no está totalmente claro que la historia de Darhk estará en sintonía con el actual hilo argumental de "Arrow".

De hecho, el actor mencionó este detalle al hablar de los flashbacks en "Arrow":

"Vuelves a la Liga -- hice un episodios de Legends la semana pasada -- y me veía exactamente igual en 1975 pero ves que no está tan seguro de sí mismo y no tiene la misma agenda hace cuarenta años que la que tiene ahora", comenta McDonough. "Así es que es divertido el interpretar distintos tiempos, ¿sabes? Volver atrás en el tiempo con Legends, y The Flash, con The Flash, soy el tipo de personaje loco, divertido, que disfruta de todo mientras que mato a todo el mundo. Es una locura."

También parece implicar (aunque se paró antes de decirlo) que el Damian de siglos de edad tiene alguna relación con el gran villano de "Legends of Tomorrow" 'Vandal Savage'.

"Estoy disfrutando el poder que tengo porque es mi momento," dice de su personaje. "No es el momento de Savage, no es el momento de Ra's al Ghul; es el moment de Damien Darhk."

http://comicbook.com/2015/10/12/exclusi ... -tomorrow/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”