"LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" (SPINOFF DE "ARROW"/"FLASH")

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "4 Night Crossover" Teaser Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9oHbislkU

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "4 Night Crossover Event" Promo #2:

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "4 Night Crossover Event" Clip #1:
http://bcove.me/oktob6db

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Legends Of Tomorrow | 2.06 "Outlaw Country" Promo:

- Legends Of Tomorrow | 2.06 "Outlaw Country" Extended Promo:

- Legends Of Tomorrow | 2.06 "Outlaw Country" Inside the Episode:

- Legends Of Tomorrow | 2.06 "Outlaw Country" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OehM0632qT0

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.07 "Invasion":
2.07 "Invasion" (01/12/16): UNO PARA TODOS Y TODOS PARA UNO EN ESTE CROSSOVER DE SUPERHÉROES — Después de conocer el plan de los Dominators para el mundo, las Legends deben de trabajar juntos con The Flash (la estrella invitada Grant Gustin), Supergirl (la estrella invitada Melissa Benoist) y Green Arrow (la estrella invitada Stephen Amell) para matarlos de una vez por todas. Mientras tanto, Stein (Victor Garber) idea, con la ayuda de otros, cómo el equipo puede terminar con los Dominators, pero se ve distraido por la aberración que se da cuenta que él creó en 1987. Brandon Routh, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Nick Zano y Caity Lotz también aparecen. Gregory Smith dirige el episodio escrito por Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim (LGN207).

Junto a la descripción del episodio, la CW también ha revelado la de los otros episodios del cuádruple crossover de este año, que podéis encontrar aquí:

SUPERGIRL

THE FLASH

ARROW

http://www.ksitetv.com/flash/invasion-d ... es/129905/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Legends Of Tomorrow" cambia su día de emisión:
La CW ha publicado su calendario completo de la midseason, revelando las fechas de la premieres de sus series "Riverdale", "The 100: Season 4", "iZombie: Season 3", "The Originals: Season 4", y "Reign: Season 4".

Junto a estos debuts, la cadena también ha anunciado que un par de series cambiarán a un nuevo horario y día de emisión. Así, "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" (que ahora se emite los Jueves a las 9pm), pasará a emitirse los Martes a las 9pm, acompañando a "The Flash" y a partir del 24 enero.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/11/16/ ... -and-reign

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Brandon Routh habla sobre el viaje de Ray y el épico crossover (EW):
Brandon Routh habla sobre el viaje de Ray y el épico crossover
Por Natalie Abrams 17 Nov 2016

Will Ray find his new place among the Legends of Tomorrow?

After the A.T.O.M. suit was destroyed in Feudal Japan, D.C.’s Legends of Tomorrow’s Ray (Brandon Routh) has been struggling with what it means to be a hero, providing “an opportunity to grow and find himself,” Routh told EW on our weekly SiriusXM show Superhero Insider. “I was looking forward to having some real character emotion to play.”

Ray has since found advice from a surprising source in Mick (Dominic Purcell), who gave him Captain Cold’s (Wentworth Miller) cold gun in a bid to help him find what makes him a hero — though it was ultimately destroyed. “It’s a continual evolution,” Routh says. “He’s finding other ways to contribute to complete that journey of what it is to be a hero. The cold gun was important for the episode… it served its purpose, but that was never who Ray was going to be.”

Ray’s journey will take a new turn in Thursday’s episode when the Legends return to the Wild West and once again cross paths with Jonah Hex. “What happens in episode 6 is pretty influential for Ray in his journey and his participation in the crossover,” Routh says. Routh also teases much more about the upcoming four-way crossover, which you can hear in the full interview below:

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/brandon- ... f-tomorrow

- John Schaech habla sobre el regresar a "Legends of Tomorrow" como Jonah Hex para "Outlaw Country" (comicbook):
John Schaech habla sobre el regresar a "Legends of Tomorrow" como Jonah Hex para "Outlaw Country"
Por Russ Burlingame 17/11/2016

On tonight's DC's Legends of Tomorrow, the crew of the Waverider heads back to the Old West and Johnathon Schaech returns as Jonah Hex, the outlaw and bounty hunter whose complicated relationship with Rip Hunter was a help to the Legends at one point last year.

It's a different dynamic this time, of course; while Hex steals most of the episode, his relationship with the Legends is strained as he attempts to adjust to somebody else sitting in Rip's Captain's chair.

"It's pretty much his episode," Schaech said. "I think they did that on purpose becuase right after this is when they start to do the [Invasion!] crossover, so I'm kind of helping people ease into their schedule. I had the brunt of the scenes."

For that reason -- and with the addition of Quentin Turnbull (Jeff Fahey), the closest thing Hex has to an arch-nemesis -- there will be those who feel like this is basically the Arrowverse version of the Jonah Hex movie.

(That is to say, the version people won't want to wash out of their eyes with bleach once it's done.)

"It absolutely felt like I'm doing the Legends version of a Jonah Hex movie," Schaech said. "It almost felt like they were gearing up to do a Jonah Hex show. Like, where would they go if they did Jonah Hex? It would be a cowboy series with a lot of action, and they reinvented him a lot [on Legends]."

Along the way, he told ComicBook.com, they reveal -- and in some cases change -- quite a bit about Hex's backstory, giving a different spin on what makes him tick.

"It will change things for a lot of people who love Hex," he said, admitting that he quizzed the producers on whether he thought those changes would alienate fans. They were confident that it wouldn't be a problem, provided the depiction was as good as it was in season 1.

With the crew of the Waverider at hand, how can one Old West outlaw -- no matter how determined or well-armed -- be a problem for Hex and company? Well, it seems Turnbull is looking to upgrade his arsenal.

"Turnbull comes into it, and Hex being the time-traveler that he is in the comics, you can start to see that even Turnbull is affected by the discovery of bigger weapons and new ways to do things," Schaech said. "It definitely set up its own part of the Legends' story."

That gives them an opportunity to play with some of the ideas explored in the cult-classic Hex comic, which saw the gunman walking a scorched Earth using futuristic technology.

Schaech also said that Jonah Hex being a 19th Century "man's man," the character struggled with taking orders from a woman, which gave him a lot of room to play with actress Caity Lotz.

Hex, after all, is unaccustomed to being forced to face his fears and problems, and is more commonly the guy who runs away from them.

"I remember in one comic book he had an opportunity to be a part of this little boy's life and raise him, and have a wife with his mother," Schaech said, "but the mother was like 'you stay away from my boy. You're a bad influence.' It was so crushing to Hex, he was like 'I'm just not dealing with that s--t. I'm not going there.' I relate to him in that way. Now that I have a kid, I have to and I want to [deal with it], but before that I would move so fast away from anything that was real and just deal with what was in front of me instead of what's important."

"And always deal with people who were worse off than me," Scaech added. "That's what Jonah does."

In a team full of lovable losers, what does a gruff, cold, humorless cowboy like Jonah Hex have to offer? What makes him fit in -- and when he does, what makes him different than the rest of the team?

Schaech had a thoughtful answer: "With Jonah, he's always doing the right thing and then he's always getting in trouble. So he leaves his Confederate troop -- and they let him go -- and then when he becomes a prisoner of the Union soldiers, they see the clay on his boots and they realize that all the Confederate troops are holed up in this one riverbed. So they surround them and they take care of the troop, and then Jonah is seen as a traitor, but he didn't do that. It just happened."

...Well, when you put it like that he really does fit right in with the Legends.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW

http://comicbook.com/2016/11/17/john-sc ... nah-hex-f/

- Johnathon Schaech Compara a 'Jonah Hex' con "Westworld" (comicbook):
Johnathon Schaech Compara a 'Jonah Hex' con "Westworld"
Por Russ Burlingame 17/11/2016

When you think "Jonah Hex," unless you have been reading a lot of the '80s Hex series where he's in the future with jumpsuits, it's likely "Westworld" isn't the next thing that comes into your mind.

...Well, unless you're Johnathon Schaech, who will return to DC's Legends of Tomorrow tonight as Jonah Hex, reprising a role he played in one of the most popular episodes of the show's first season.

Apparently he's just as taken with the HBO hit as everybody else, and saddling up as the great, scarred bounty hunter one more time, his answer to the always-looming "would you like to join the cast full time" isn't just an emphatic yes as it was last year, but a rumination about what Hex's corner of the DC Universe could bring to Legends of Tomorrow.

"I think it would be great to bring Hex into the equation" in future episodes of DC's Legends of Tomorrow," Schaech said. "I think he's a really great part of that cast. But also, the Western aspect of it all that's touched onto the other side. Westworld does a lot of this, where there's a lot going on in the West that no one really knows except for Hex. Him being a bounty hunter and him getting rid of the bad people in this world, that's something that he has to go off and do."

While the secrets Hex is keeping aren't as sinister -- and his motivations for keeping them not as shrouded in mystery -- as those on Westworld, it's not the worst comparison we've ever heard, actually.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. Westworld airs on Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on HBO.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/11/17/lege ... ex-to-wes/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Johnathon Schaech Live Facebook Q&A (17-11-16):

https://www.facebook.com/johnathon.scha ... 651313824/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.08 "The Chicago Way":
2.08 "The Chicago Way" (08/12/16): LEGION OF DOOM — Cuando una nueva aberración del tiempo es descubierta por las Legends, se encuentran a sí mismos dirigiéndose hacia el Chicago de 1927. Las Legends rápidamente se dan cuenta de que Eobard Thawne (la estrella invitada Matt Letscher), Damien Darhk (la estrella invitada Neal McDonough) y el nuevo miembro de la Legion of Doom, Malcolm Merlyn (la estrella invitada John Barrowman) les han tendido una trampa. Mientras que todo el m,undo está intentando ayudar a arreglar lo que piensan que es la misión, Jax (Franz Drameh) anima a un reticente Stein (Victor Garber) a que comparta su secreto con las otras Legends. Stein es capturado y Sara (Caity Lotz) debe tomar la dura elección de detener a la Legion of Doom o de salvar a Stein. Mientras tanto, Rory (Dominic Purcell) recibe a un visitante inesperado y no está seguro de cómo manejarlo. Brandon Routh, Nick Zano y Maisie Richardson-Sellers también aparecen. Ralph Hemecker dirige el episodio escrito por Sarah Nicole Jones & Ray Utarnachitt (#208).

http://dclegendstv.com/2016/11/17/legen ... barrowman/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Stills del 2.07 "Invasion":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- SUPERGIRL Stills del 2.08 "Medusa":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- THE FLASH Stills del 3.08 "Invasion":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- ARROW Stills del 5.08 "Invasion":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Póster promocional del 2.07 "Invasion" y banner del crossover:

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "4 Night Crossover Event w/ Final Fantasy" Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 2.11:
El productor Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter el título y los créditos del onceavo episodio de la S2 de "Legends Of Tomorrow":

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 9646936064

El episodio 2.11 tiene por título "Turncoat", está escrito por Grainne Godfree & Matthew Maala, y dirigido por Alice Throughton.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Legends Of Tomorrow | 2.07 "Invasion" Teaser Promo:
https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/statu ... 3000759296

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "4 Night Crossover Event" Promo #3:

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "4 Night Crossover Event" 2 Minutes Promo:

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "4 Night Crossover Event" Extended Promo:
https://twitter.com/TheCW/status/802557562587463680

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow | "DC Week Crossover" - Melissa Benoist Interview:
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 4694267904

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Las estrellas de Arrow, Flash, y Supergirl explican la magia que los hace elevarse (EW):
Las estrellas de Arrow, Flash, y Supergirl explican la magia que los hace elevarse
Por Jeff Jensen & Natalie Abrams 28 Nov 2016 — 11:50 AM EST

Once upon a time, Christopher Reeve put on a cape and made us believe a man can fly.

On this blustery October afternoon, Melissa Benoist, star of Supergirl, is about to prove that a woman in a suit can soar too.

We’re on the set of the most comic-booky thing you’ll see on TV this year, an epic team-up of superheroes culled from The CW’s spinner rack of graphic-novel pop: Arrow, The Flash, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and yes, the one about the strange visitor from another planet who’s faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to shatter glass ceilings in a single bound. The story that weaves through the four-night crossover event (beginning Nov. 28 on Supergirl) involves a meaner type of alien: the Dominators, mind-controlling space invaders alarmed by Earth’s surging population of metahumans. Concerned about our culture’s superhero glut? Apparently you’re not alone.

Exactly 15 characters from four shows — all produced by small-screen powerhouse Greg Berlanti — have assembled in an airplane hangar outside Vancouver. It’s doubling for an aeronautics facility that’s part of S.T.A.R. Labs, but special effects will later remodel this big bland box to slyly evoke an iconic piece of cartoon architecture: the Hall of Justice from the 1970s Super Friends series. Almost none of the avengers assembled are wearing their costumes (laundry day, I guess), but their civilian attire allows the one with the big red S on her chest to make an impression.

In the scene, the Flash’s alter ego, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), is introducing Supergirl to his fellow freedom fighters after fetching the Maiden of Might from her alternate-reality Earth. There’s another, implied layer of significance to this ceremonious meet-and-greet: Supergirl, which aired on CBS last season, is new to The CW this year, and so the moment represents a welcoming party, albeit one that plays like a confirmation hearing. Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), a.k.a. Green Arrow, and his right-hand man, John “Spartan” Diggle (David Ramsey), stand with arms folded, wanting to know what makes Supergirl so super. She launches into the air, hovers, and descends. “I’m convinced,” says Diggle.

In actuality, the stunt is more complicated than that, and less graceful, too. It requires hoisting Benoist into the air as she jumps using a harness and pulley hanging from the rafters. Off timing results in some awkward effects, and it takes a few tries to get a shot in which she isn’t listing and wobbling. The hardest part for Benoist? The all-star squadron of spectators. “I’m usually in the comfort zone of my own set, where we have a system down. So to do it in front of all these people in a different place, I was nervous,” she says. “It took a little dialing-in to get it down.” Judging from the admiring gazes of her fellow actors, Benoist sold the illusion.

“I was geeking out,” says Candice Patton (The Flash’s Iris West), who was on set for this moment and idolized Catwoman and Supergirl as a kid. “It’s so cool, especially as a girl, and a young girl who grew up looking up to those characters.”

The elevating success of Supergirl is equally appreciated among the less-colorful suits who run The CW. This season, the shows that constitute the so-called Arrowverse anchor four nights of programming, potently expressing the brand identity cultivated by network president Mark Pedowitz: high-concept, serialized genre soaps engineered for intense emotional investment. “We’re not just a home for superheroes, but we’re very proud to have them,” he says.

The Arrowverse has an alternate moniker, the Berlantiverse, named after the producer who presides over it, and he has some feelings about the term. “I object to it, to be honest. There are just so many people that are also part of this,” says Berlanti, 44, whose prodigious output began with Everwood in 2002 and currently includes Blindspot on NBC. “Plus, you never want anything named after you that people could be upset or angry about.”

Produced in collaboration with Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg, Berlanti’s small-screen treatments of Warner Bros.’ DC Comics properties offer an alternative — some might argue a correction — to the studio’s big-screen superhero pop, including the apocalyptic heavy metal of Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel flicks and the bubblegum nihilism of David Ayer’s Suicide Squad. All heightened-reality serials wrestle with tone and indulge darkness to stay interesting, and Berlanti’s shows are no exception. Still, the Arrowverse actually likes superheroes, believes in superheroes, and knows how to have fun with them — and critique them — without deconstructing them to smithereens. They possess the levity of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (still the genre’s gold standard), and the progressiveness of its best TV offerings (Jessica Jones, Luke Cage), but they have a more carefree embrace of melodrama and whimsy.

And more so than ever, the Arrowverse has been hitting the creative bull’s-eye this fall. The Flash, Arrow, and Legends are bouncing back after rocky seasons, and Supergirl has been soaring after launching a genuinely credible, compelling, and charismatic Superman (Tyler Hoechlin) and giving the Arrowverse its first lesbian series regular when Kara’s stepsister, Alex (Chyler Leigh), came out last week. Each show has a singular identity, but they all share winning values that are shaping the tenor of new-century superheroes. Those qualities, Berlanti says, begin here:

1. THEY HAVE A SILVER-AGE SOUL

The rise of the Arrowverse lies in the ruin of another superhero dream. In 2007, Berlanti, Guggenheim, and Michael Green (Heroes) wrote a film script that would become Green Lantern starring Ryan Reynolds. Their reference point was the Silver Age of comics, the midcentury renaissance that rebooted Golden Age characters, launched a Marvel revolution, and injected modernist themes — irreverence, psychological angst, social concerns, space-age wonder, and atomic-age anxiety — into the fantasy. But their vision was muddied when Berlanti lost the director’s job to Martin Campbell and the script was rewritten. After collecting more learning experiences on TV projects including the short-lived ABC show No Ordinary Family, Berlanti and Guggenheim pitched Arrow to Warner Bros. Their previous flameout taught them to insist on three things: “Control, control, and control,” says Guggenheim.

Arrow was a savvy cornerstone upon which to build a shared universe. The saga of a vengeful vigilante fitfully transforming into a more virtuous superhero, Arrow belonged to the Dark Knight moment but represented a slow pivot away from it, too. In 2014, Berlanti used Arrow to launch The Flash and broaden the possibilities of his storytelling. His interest in the character reveals a lot about his geek sensibilities. He fell for the Scarlet Speedster via Crisis on Infinite Earths, a comic crossover extravaganza first published in 1985 involving hundreds of characters, a mysterious big bad, and a cosmic plot with world-shattering stakes. Most fanboys remember Crisis as the mother of all reboots. Berlanti loved it as a thing unto itself, a crazy, sprawling, life-or-death melodrama. When it comes to managing the Arrowverse, “that’s my touchstone,” he says.

2. THEY AREN’T AFRAID OF SOAP OPERA

The Arrowverse is steeped in genuine relationship drama, something that has distinguished all of Berlanti’s work since his days as a writer on Dawson’s Creek. But this, too, is very comic-compatible. While other Hollywood geeks take the antihero masterpieces of Alan Moore (Watchmen) and Frank Miller (Sin City) as influences, Guggenheim and Kreisberg pull from sources before the medium’s adult-skewing age: the team comics of the early ’80s — Fantastic Four, The Uncanny X-Men, and The New Teen Titans — tales of makeshift families fraught with dysfunction and romance. “Those were my soaps,” says Kreisberg, adding he still tears up recalling The New Teen Titans #50, when Dick Grayson confronts Bruce Wayne at Donna Troy’s wedding about why he never adopted him back in the Batman and Robin days.

The emphasis on team dynamics — an idea inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, says Berlanti — does more than generate sudsy feels. It leads to a nuanced, humane kind of superhero fantasy that subverts its queasiest aspect, the all-about-me wish fulfillment. The current season of The Flash began with Barry abusing his speed to change his tragic history, only to create a timeline that leads to loss for his friends and disenfranchised countless others. How does he respond? How does his community respond? This kind of story — a timely, woke allegory about power, privilege, guilt, atonement, and reconciliation — illuminates the third rail that charges Berlanti’s shows…

3. THEY’RE ABOUT SOMETHING

Ask Peter Roth, president of Warner Bros. Television, why Berlanti was ideal for Arrow, and he recalls the origin story of their relationship. “I read the script for Everwood on a Saturday in November of 2001, right after 9/11, and I thought it was such a brilliant metaphor and antidote for what was going on in our country,” says Roth. “My belief in him, along with one of the most compelling pitches I’ve ever heard, led to Arrow.”

Berlanti — openly gay, politically liberal, a father — continues to express his worldview and attitudes about diversity, equal rights, and justice through the Arrowverse. Legends of Tomorrow, an adventure about a motley band of time travelers, opened the season with its heroes averting a history-warping catastrophe by producing a smaller change: convincing Albert Einstein to publicly acknowledge the contributions of his wife to his work. This season Arrow is building toward a story in which Oliver Queen — who’s not only back to being a killer but is now also the mayor of Star City — will have to confront the consequences of his morally murky war on crime and terror. In a timely move, Supergirl recently introduced a female president, played by original Wonder Woman Lynda Carter. “These shows have to work on multiple levels,” says Berlanti. “You want them to be enjoyable. But if they’re not about something, why are you showing up to work every day and asking everybody to pour their heart and soul into a story if it’s only about the Flash fighting a villain of the week?”

As resonant as the Arrowverse has been, the immense imagination and spectacular ambitions of Berlanti’s shows will always be frustrated by limited time and resources. The clock could be ticking on the series that started it all: Stephen Amell thinks Arrow is at a crossroads following a tonally turbulent season 4. “We’re either going to do what we do and do it well, or it’s the last year,” he says. “If we find that magic formula — which is not magic, it’s just hard work and playing to your strengths — then the show could go on for a really long time.” Meanwhile, Berlanti continues to plot bold moves. Coming later this season: a Supergirl-Flash musical crossover. “We’ve always gone with our gut, and if we’ve liked it, we’ve been a little fearless about it,” he says. “We certainly made errors along the way. But that’s been part of the fun, too.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/28/ar ... over-story?

- Marc Guggenheim adelanta el Mega-Crossover, Celebrando el episodio 100 de ‘Arrow’ (Variety):
Marc Guggenheim adelanta el Mega-Crossover, Celebrando el episodio 100 de ‘Arrow’
Por Jacob Bryant 29 Nov, 2016 | 11:48AM PT

When “Arrow” debuted in 2012, who knew it would become the launchpad to an enormous shared universe across four shows? The first show began by introducing Barry Allen in its second season, before “The Flash” became it’s own show. Then the two shows pulled off their first crossover in 2014, and last year “Arrow” and “The Flash” crossed over again while simultaneously launching a third show, “Legends of Tomorrow.”

Now, in what has become an annual end-of-year event, the Arrowverse is poised to pull off its biggest crossover yet with “Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Legends of Tomorrow” and the CW’s newest addition, “Supergirl.”

Variety spoke with executive producer Marc Guggenheim about the stress of planning a four-show crossover, celebrating “Arrow’s” 100th episode and more…

Two years ago was the first crossover; last year, the crossover launched a new show; this year, it’s a three-part crossover with four shows. Are you just trying to find new ways to make these crossovers more complicated every year?

It certainly seems to be what we’re doing. Every year we pull it off and it’s a small miracle, and then the next year we try to find a way to increase the degree of difficulty. Truth be told, the whole thing is really an exercise in insanity and we just keep making it harder and harder and harder on ourselves.

How difficult was it to schedule everything this year across the four shows?

It was definitely hard. The thing we learned from last year was ways to make scheduling more efficient. One thing we did this year was we built two shutdown days into “Flash” and “Arrow” and “Legends.” What that did was alleviate some of the pressure. It didn’t solve all of our scheduling problems by any stretch of the imagination, but it did improve the efficiency of things. From what I’ve been told from the actors, the scheduling actually went smoother this year than last year.

Did you get to be on set when everyone was there and suited up?

No! I wasn’t unfortunately. I tend to go up for the prep. It’s in the prep that I feel I can do the most good — or the most damage.

Why choose the Dominators as the villain for the crossover?

For us, it didn’t start out so much as, “Well let’s do the Dominators,” but it started out as us knowing we wanted an external threat — something that wasn’t tied to the mythology, or big bads, of any of the shows. We wanted it to be something that came outside the four shows to threaten the heroes and the world. From there, we landed on aliens invading, and when you’re in the DC Universe and you talk about aliens, our heads immediately went to “Invasion!” which was a story that didn’t introduce the Dominators, but popularized them.

Aliens are a big focus in “Supergirl,” but not so much with the other shows. How do the characters in “Flash,” “Arrow” and “Legends” react?

They all handle it a little differently. For a lot of these characters, they’ve reached the point where they’ve dealt with time travel, parallel universes and super powers, so were aliens that much of a leap? In the case of the crossover, I think Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) has the most visceral response to aliens. For him, it might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back, or the bridge to far, for him.

It’s also “Arrow’s” 100th episode. Did that add even more pressure to the crossover?

Yeah — to the point where we were wondering if it was even going to be possible. Greg [Berlanti] came up with a really terrific device that could only be done with the crossover, but works perfectly with the 100th episode of “Arrow” that really allowed us to have our cake and eat it too.

What kind of an impact do the new recruits in “Arrow” play in the crossover?

The recruits play a pretty large role in the crossover — probably a little larger role than people are expecting. You would think that with all of these different characters that the recruits would take a back seat, but they’re right there front and center. One of the fun things was seeing their reactions. I think Wild Dog’s (Rick Gonzalez) reaction is priceless.

Nate just got his costume last week in “Legends” and this is his first major team-up. How does he handle it?

In many respects, he’s got a pretty calm demeanor about it. In some respects, when you have all these characters, you kind of have to pick your spots. You don’t want to have this montage of characters standing there with their mouth agape. Thea (Willa Holland) and Diggle’s (David Ramsey) reaction, because they come from the most grounded show of the three, they tend to get most of those moments.

This is the first time the Legends have been back in 2016 since Flashpoint. Do they notice anything funky?

Yeah. Stein (Victor Garber) is going to notice something pretty funky, to use your word, when they get back.

Speaking of Stein, does the issue of the message from future Barry get brought up?

You’re going to hear more of the message, yes.

Would you consider doing another four-show crossover in the future, or do you want to keep them a little smaller going forward?

Truth be told, I think that’s something that is more up to the network and the audience. If there’s an appetite for it from the fans and from the network, I would think that next year we could do a proper four-part crossover.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/cw-cros ... 201928834/

- Andrew Kreisberg revela su equipo favorito del crossover de los superhéroes de la CW (CBR):
Andrew Kreisberg revela su equipo favorito del crossover de los superhéroes de la CW
Por Albert Ching 29 Nov 2016

A major part of the promise of any crossover is seeing characters interact who don’t normally get to share scenes. That certainly wasn’t lost on Andrew Kreisberg — an executive producer on “Supergirl,” “The Flash,” “Arrow” and “Legends of Tomorrow” — when approaching The CW’s “Invasion!” crossover between the four DC Comics-based superhero shows.

When asked by CBR during a Q&A Monday at The CW’s Burbank headquarters for his favorite meeting between unfamiliar characters in the crossover, Kreisberg picked the combination of what he dubbed “the most pure and good of heart” and “the biggest malcontent psychopath” — respectively Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) and Heat Wave (Dominic Purcell), a former villain on “The Flash” turned series regular on “Legends of Tomorrow.” A glimpse of their dynamic was already seen last week in a promotional video (check out the clip below starting at around the 0:56 mark), with fans getting a kick out of their awkward meeting seen in full on tonight’s episode of “The Flash.” (Heat Wave: “I burned my family alive, and I like to light things on fire.” Supergirl: “That’s a… colorful back story.”)

“Watching Supergirl deal with Heat Wave was a lot of fun to write,” Kreisberg told CBR. “It’s not a stretch to see that Kara would get along with Barry, Sara, Ray, that group. But watching the two of them have to deal with each other? Those scenes were even longer, because you just start writing and the dialogue comes to you. They’re such polar opposites, it’s so easy to watch them play off of each other. That was probably the one that was the most fun for me, especially because I don’t get to do a lot of writing on ‘Legends.’ To get to sit down and write Mick Rory again, and have him [interact] with Kara, that was probably the most fun writing I got to do on the crossover.”

The “Invasion!” crossover is based on a 1988-1989 DC Comics story of the same name by Keith Giffen, Bill Mantlo, Todd McFarlane and Bart Sears. Like the comics series, this week’s crossover is centered around an alien race known as The Dominators attacking Earth — which brings together the heroes of all four shows (including Supergirl, who, as fans knows, lives on a separate Earth).

Following a short prelude in Monday’s “Supergirl,” the crossover continues tonight at 8 on The CW with “The Flash,” then tomorrow at 8 p.m. on “Arrow,” before concluding Thursday at 8 p.m. with “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.”

http://www.cbr.com/the-flash-ep-reveals ... crossover/?

- El Crossover de DC de la CW: ¿Por qué The Dominators? (ksitetv):
El Crossover de DC de la CW: ¿Por qué The Dominators?
Por Craig Byrne 29 Nov, 2016 Craig Byrne

This week’s DC Comics show crossover on The CW kicks into high gear with The Flash tonight, and many might be wondering how the shows’ producers landed upon using the alien Dominators from DC’s Invasion! crossover as the threat that the heroes unite to defeat.

Speaking to press yesterday, Arrow and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim discussed the genesis of the idea.

“It was Greg [Berlanti]’s idea to do the Dominators,” Guggenheim told the room. “I don’t want to speak for Greg, but I think the way it came out was we all collectively wanted the superheroes to face an external threat. And by external, I don’t mean extraterrestrial, I mean not a Big Bad from one of the shows; rather, a threat that came from outside of the shows. Greg just walked in one day and was like, ‘Let’s do Invasion!‘ I think we both had the exact same twin reactions: that’s totally awesome and oh my God, how the hell are we going to do that?” he recalled.

invasion1“I’m a big fan of that particular series and I’m a big Bill Mantlo fan,” Guggenheim said, referencing the prolific comic book writer of the 1970s and 1980s who was sadly struck down by a hit and run driver in 1992. In addition to creating or co-creating such characters as Marvel’s Rocket Raccoon and the soon-to-be-a-Freeform-TV-series Cloak and Dagger, Mantlo was the writer of the original comic book Invasion! and his brother, Michael Mantlo, continues to care for his brother, who was forever damaged from the accident. BillMantlo.com has details on how fans can support Bill Mantlo’s care. “That particular series looms very large in my personal estimation,” Guggenheim says.

The Dominators do not have their robes that were worn in the original comics – visual effects-wise, that would be very time consuming – but the finished product does look very cool, which audiences will see tonight on The Flash.

http://www.ksitetv.com/green-arrow/cws- ... rs/132020/

- Guggenheim & Kreisberg explican por qué 'Invasion!' era la historia adecuada para el Crossover de la CW (CBR):
Guggenheim & Kreisberg explican por qué 'Invasion!' era la historia adecuada para el Crossover de la CW
Por Albert Ching 29 Nov 2016

This week, millions of viewers will watch The CW’s crossover between its four DC Comics-based superhero shows — “Supergirl,” “The Flash,” “Arrow” and “Legends of Tomorrow” — but if you’re not a longtime DC Comics fan, you’re likely not familiar with the story that inspired it.

This week’s crossover, titled “Invasion!,” is loosely adapted from a 1988-1989 DC Comics event series of the same name, from the creative team of Keith Giffen, Bill Mantlo, Todd McFarlane and Bart Sears. That story presented the alien Dominators, seen previously as “Legion of Super-Heroes” villains, as the leaders of an alliance of invaders, with Earth’s superheroes stepping up to save their planet. According to “Arrow” and “Legends” executive producer Marc Guggenheim, the decision to adapt “Invasion!” came directly from Greg Berlanti, the executive producer of all four shows participating in the crossover.

“It was Greg’s idea to do the Dominators,” Guggenheim told press including CBR during a Q&A Monday at The CW’s Burbank headquarters. “We all collectively wanted the superheroes to face an external threat. By external, I don’t mean extraterrestrial, I just mean not a big bad from one of the shows, but rather a threat that came from outside of the shows. Greg just walked in one day — ‘Let’s do Invasion!’ I think [Andrew Kreisberg and I] both had the exact same reaction: ‘That’s totally awesome’ and ‘Oh my god, how the hell are we going to do that?'”

“Invasion!” provided a special challenge for Guggenheim and Kreisberg (also an executive producer on all four of CW’s DC-based shows), who are both major comic book fans and comic book writers themselves — Guggenheim was announced this week as the writer of Marvel’s “X-Men Gold” series. Guggenheim was particularly excited to be adapting the work of Bill Mantlo, a veteran writer and the co-creator of Rocket Raccoon, who suffered permanent brain damage after being struck by a car in 1992.

“I’m a huge fan of [‘Invasion!’], and I’m a huge Bill Mantlo fan,” Guggenheim said. “That was Bill Mantlo’s first work at DC Comics after decades at Marvel, so that particular series looms very large in my personal estimation.”
Invasion!

According to both producers, the crossover was originally conceived as hewing closer to its source material, including in the visual depiction of the Dominators themselves.

“We originally had designed Dominators with the green robes that were very iconic of the comic,” Guggenheim said. “When we decided to do all the Dominators full CG, the robes had to go away, because the presence of the robes made animating them prohibitively impossible.”

“There was discussions about the size of their circles, and how that was indicative of where they stood in the caste system,” Kreisberg said. “I’m sorry some of that stuff went away, just because it was great flavor, and I think the people who are fans of the original comic book would have seen a lot more of our joy at adapting ‘Invasion!’ in there, but to get these down to the proper time, that’s the kind of stuff that tends to fall by the wayside.”

Following a short prelude in Monday’s “Supergirl,” “Invasion!” continues tonight at 8 on The CW with “The Flash,” then tomorrow at 8 p.m. on “Arrow,” before concluding Thursday at 8 p.m. with “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

http://www.cbr.com/guggenheim-kreisberg ... crossover/?

- Jefe de Legends of Tomorrow adelanta una emocionante conclusión del crossover (EW):
Jefe de Legends of Tomorrow adelanta una emocionante conclusión del crossover
Por Natalie Abrams 01 Dic 2016 — 5:47 PM EST

Will the heroes of The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow be able to defeat the Dominators?

In the conclusion of the four-way crossover on Legends, it’s probably safe to say that the heroes will succeed — an alien invasion would be a crazy way to cancel four shows, right? — but will it come at a price?

“I don’t think I’m spoiling too much to say that we weren’t looking to end on a down note,” Arrow and Legends executive producer Marc Guggenheim told EW on our SiriusXM radio show Superhero Insider. “It ends with a celebration of what I think the crossovers are all about, which is seeing all these different characters interact with each other and the combination of character interactions that you don’t get to see in just one of the shows. Act 6 is filled with inside jokes left and right and little nods to past crossovers as well as the physical appearance of certain characters. Always try to cram in as many meta jokes — not metahuman jokes — but meta jokes as I possibly can.”

Podéis escuchar la entrevista al completo con Marc Guggeheim:

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/marc-gug ... ro-insider

- Andrew Kreisberg revela su parte favorita del crossover Invasion! (comicbook):
Andrew Kreisberg revela su parte favorita del crossover Invasion!
Por Russ Burlingame 01/12/2016

Mainstream superhero comics are often talked about as being testosterone-fueled soap operas: the reason so many people come on board at a young age and stay for the rest of their lives is that they've formed a relationship with the characters.

That's why it's probably not surprising to learn that as much fun as it is to put all the toys together in one box and bang them all together in big, bombastic fight scenes on Arrow, The Flash, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow, what really makes the stories work in the mind of the producers is the relationships between the characters.

"I always love is when Barry is training Wally and he's trying to explain to him how to deal with things and then he goes, 'Oh God, I sound like Oliver,'" executive producer Andrew Kreisberg said. "These people all do know each other and they're all friends, especially Barry and Oliver. It's probably my favorite part of all three hours is them having a beer together. It's part of the story they always come together because of crises. Those little moments, like in last year's crossover when they were all, before The Vandal Savage attacked and they were all just having a drink together, like they do care about each other. They are brothers in arms."

That's how the crossover ended, of course: once everyone went home or back to their own time/universe, Barry and Oliver went out for a beer and toasted their weird, wonderful, superheroic lives.

"It's those little quiet moments between the fights that are the most interesting to me, as a writer and as a viewer. Hearing those little shout outs along the way, I think is, does a service to the relationships that they've all formed," Kreisberg continued. "It isn't like the crossovers of the 80's where they'd see each other for that one episode and then it was like it never happened. These things do happen and they do have ramifications and not all the ramifications are always bad. Some of them are just good because now these people have these amazing relationships that continue on."

Arrow, The Flash, and Supergirl will cross over with DC's Legends of Tomorrow this week in "Invasion!" a three-part crossover that starts in the final moments of an episode of Supergirl and then plays through the other series. Based on the 1988 comic book event miniseries Invasion! from Keith Giffen, Bill Mantlo, Todd McFarlane, Bart Sears, and the crossover -- with its marketing title "Heroes vs. Aliens" -- will closely track the plot of that storyline: aliens will be assembled by The Dominators and descend on Earth to bring an end to the "threat" of Earth's burgeoning metahuman community.

In the comics, the Dominion were secretly hoping to build their own super-race, and as a result created a handful of new superheroes in the course of the story.

http://comicbook.com/2016/12/02/andrew- ... ion-cross/

- ¿Qué fue cortado del Arrowverse crossover? (EW):
¿Qué fue cortado del Arrowverse crossover?
Por Natalie Abrams 01 Dic 2016 — 9:00 PM EST

The heroes of The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow saved the day, preventing the Dominators from essentially killing off all metahumans. And while the four-way crossover had a solid dose of heart and offered up some laughs, there were a few great moments that didn’t make the cut.

“[The crossover] came in wildly over [time], not surprising,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg says. “You’ve got to keep the plot going, and you had to have room, especially in these episodes, which probably had even grander visual effects sequences than we’re used to in an average episode, so it tended to be those little jokey moments that fell by the wayside.”

Below, Kreisberg and fellow EP Marc Guggenheim reveal what else could’ve happened in the epic team-up:

An Alex/Sara romance that never was: “There was a little exchange between Sara [Caity Lotz] and Kara [Melissa Benoist] that I really liked — I don’t think we even filmed it — where Sara says, ‘Hey, do you want to get a drink when this is all over?’” Kreisberg reveals, “and Kara says, ‘I think you wanna meet my sister.’ Just the idea of starting the Sara/Alex [Chyler Leigh] shippers going…”

Familiar faces: “There were moments with Colton [Haynes] and Colin [Donnell] in Arrow that were scripted that we obviously just couldn’t do because of Colin and Colton’s availabilities,” Guggenheim says. “For example, Roy was going to be Thea’s [Willa Holland] boyfriend, that hadn’t changed, and they met when he stole her purse, and that also hadn’t changed. I just thought that would have been fun and nice to see.”

For the diehards: “There were a lot more nods to the comic book,” Kreisberg says of the Dominators. “There was discussion about the size of their circles and how that was indicative of where they stood in the caste system, so I’m sorry some of that stuff went away just because it was great flavor, and I think people who are fans of the original comic book would have seen a lot more of our joy at adapting Invasion in there, but unfortunately, to get these down to the proper time, that’s the kind of stuff that tends to fall by the wayside.”

A change of clothes: “Originally we had designed the Dominators with the green robes that were very iconic of the comic,” Guggenheim says. “When we decided to do all the Dominators full CG, as we ended up doing, the robes had to go away because the presence of the robes made animating them prohibitively impossible.”

A super moment saved for later: “There was a Supergirl moment on the Waverider that I really wanted to get in there,” Guggenheim says. “I’m not going to tell you what it is, because we may do it next year, but Supergirl never ended up on the Waverider, so we couldn’t do the moment.”

Speedy says what we’re all thinking: “There was a funny scene between Speedy and H.R. [Tom Cavanagh] where she says, ‘So what are you doing here? What value do you bring?’” Kreisberg says. “He’s like, ‘Well I’m writing a book,’ and she’s like, ‘Oh, that’ll be a big help,’ and walks away.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/01/ar ... ted-scenes

- Productores ejecutivos del Arrow-verse sobre la pelea de Flashpoint Fallout, el regreso de los Dominators y más Crossovers (TVLine):
Productores ejecutivos del Arrow-verse sobre los efectos colaterales del Flashpoint, el regreso de los Dominators y más Crossovers
Por Vlada Gelman / 01 Dic 2016, 6:00 PM PST

Superheroes: 1. Aliens: 0.

The CW’s #DCWeek crossover event wrapped up on Thursday night’s Legends of Tomorrow with a victorious celebration for the costumed crimefighters — but the Dominators aren’t gone for good.

Let’s briefly recap the episode’s key moments: The Dominators revealed that they came back to Earth because of The Flash and the rise of metahuman powers; the aliens promised to leave peacefully if Barry gave himself up, but Oliver & Co. eventually convinced their self-sacrificing pal not to surrender; Stein decided not to erase his new daughter from existence; after doing some timeline tampering of his own, Cisco — who gifted Supergirl with her own tachyon device portable breach-opener — finally forgave Barry, who also earned the forgiveness of Dig; the heroes were publicly acknowledged by the new President of the United States for their courage in fighting off the extraterrestrial threat; and Barry and Oliver shared a toast to “life being full.” #besties

Below, executive producers Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim tackle several burning questions about the Dominators’ comeback, Flashpoint’s future consequences, Stein’s secret and much more.

WILL THERE BE MORE FLASHPOINT CHANGES FOR ARROW AND LEGENDS CHARACTERS? | The producers are keeping mum on that front, but Guggenheim did share that “there’s a fair amount of discussion” about the subject in next Wednesday’s Arrow midseason finale. “[The characters] deal with — in some humorous ways, actually — some of the ramifications. For example, I think Curtis is concerned that maybe he was straight, originally.” As for whether Barry’s voicemail is directly tied to Flashpoint or referencing more changes that the speedster makes down the road, Kreisberg offers this cryptic tease: “The message from the future relates to Flashpoint, but it also may relate to something else coming up.”

WILL SUPERGIRL VISIT EARTH-1 AGAIN? | Now that Kara has a way to communicate and travel across Earths, crossovers are certainly “easier” to execute, Kreisberg says. “The next time we do it, it means it doesn’t necessarily have to be because Oliver and Barry need Kara; it could be because Kara needs them.” However, the EP notes that nothing is in the works, seeing as how “we just barely survived this one. So we’re not too concerned with what we’re going to try to do next year. But it just gives us another way to come at a story.”

HAVE WE SEEN THE LAST OF THE SPACE MEN? | Considering they didn’t die, but simply retreated, it’s not crazy to wonder if the mind-controlling Dominators will reappear. “We’ve certainly talked about it,” Guggenheim says. “We don’t want to do it immediately because we just told that story. I think it’s more of a Flash and Legends question than an Arrow question because… that’s not really what Arrow traffics in.” Actually, it’s what their alien pal on Monday nights is all about: “The Dominators will return on Supergirl later this season,” Kreisberg reveals.

DOES THE WORLD KNOW ETs EXIST? | A line was cut for time, in which the G-man known as “Glasses” says, “‘Cover up what? A dozen weather satellites falling out of orbit?'” Guggenheim explains: “People see the ships, but no one ever really saw the Dominators. The way we’re sort of playing it going forward is that Glasses is good at his job, and when he says he’s going to cover it up, he’s going to cover it up.” Adds Kreisberg: “There’s a mention of it in The Flash, that the threat of aliens brought out all the crazies. But we’re sort of Doctor Who-ing it.”

WILL STEIN’S DAUGHTER BE BACK? | “You’ll see her again in a few episodes,” Guggenheim says. And as early as next Thursday’s Legends midseason finale, “the ramifications” of Stein and Jax keeping the doc’s newly discovered offspring a secret “come into play.”

COULD THE NEW PRESIDENT HAVE BEEN LYNDA CARTER? | “Actually, in the original draft of the Legends episode, she was the Vice President, who became the President,” Guggenheim reveals. “The studio had what we all considered to be a very fair note [that] it was a bit too confusing.”

http://tvline.com/2016/12/01/legends-of ... rs-return/

- Los productores del crossover de DC de la CW adelantan las repercusiones de ‘Invasion!’ (Variety):
Los productores del crossover de DC de la CW adelantan las repercusiones de ‘Invasion!’
Por Jacob Bryant 01 Dic, 2016 | 06:01PM PT

SPOILER ALERT: Do not read on unless you’ve seen Season 3, Episode 8 of “The Flash”; Season 5, Episode 8 of “Arrow”; and Season 2, Episode 7 of “Legends of Tomorrow,” titled “Invasion!”

There you have it. With the end of “Legends of Tomorrow’s” episode, the first four-show Arrowverse crossover comes to a close. The Dominators were defeated, Stein (Victor Garber) now has a daughter, Barry (Grant Gustin) and Oliver (Stephen Amell) shared a much-deserved drink, and the CW pulled off what producer Marc Guggenheim calls “an exercise in insanity.”

“Every year we pull it off and it’s a small miracle, and then the next year we try to find a way to increase the degree of difficulty,” he said. “Truth be told, the whole thing is really an exercise in insanity and we just keep making it harder and harder and harder on ourselves.”

The crossover may be over, but the events in “Invasion!” will be felt across the shows going forward. Earlier this week, at a press screening and Q&A Variety attended, Guggenheim and fellow producer Andrew Kreisberg talked about those repercussions, whether this was the button on Flashpoint, and more …

What will be the repercussions, or fallout, in the upcoming episodes?

Kreisberg: As far as “Flash” is concerned, in Episode 7 Cisco and Barry were probably at their lowest point — because Cisco learned that Dante had died as a result of Flashpoint. Their friendship has been renewed through the course of these episodes, and when we come back in Episode 9 Team Flash is in a really good place. They need to be, because they’re going to confront Savitar in Episode 9.

With “Supergirl,” it doesn’t really have that big an impact. She’s the one who brought the light. It was really Barry and Oliver who had to go on a journey, and she brought the fun and charm and kicka–ness.

Guggenheim: With respect to “Arrow,” going into Episode 9 you’ll see that Oliver has a new sense of purpose. The events in Episode 8 forced him to double-down on his mission, and also a reaffirmation of his bond with Thea — because they chose each other.

In terms of “Legends,” the two big takeaways are Stein’s daughter — you haven’t seen the last of her, you’ll see her again in a few episodes — as well as Ray (Brandon Routh) getting his suit back.

Would you consider this the button on Flashpoint, or will there continue to be more ramifications going forward?

Kreisberg: There’s a villain coming up that’s another one of those husk villains created by Alchemy, so there’s that to deal with. The mid-season finale, Episode 9, kinda creates a new problem for our heroes that they weren’t anticipating — something that they’ve never faced before. Flashpoint won’t loom as large as the challenge that presents itself in Episode 9.

Guggenheim: “Arrow’s” mid-season finale has a fair amount of discussion about Flashpoint given the fact that the crossover outed it to the “Arrow” characters that weren’t Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). They deal with it in some humorous ways actually, for example Curtis (Echo Kellum) is concerned that maybe he was straight originally.

Was the message that Barry sent from the future talking about Flashpoint, or was it about more changes he makes sometime in the future?

Kreisberg: The message from the future relates to Flashpoint, but it also may relate to something else coming up.

With Stein and Jax (Franz Drameh) keeping Stein’s daughter a secret cause strife within the group?

Guggenheim: “Legends” operates different than “Arrow,” which is all about people keeping secrets and secrets coming out, but I will say that we’re setting up “Legends'” mid-season finale where the ramifications of that secret do come into play.

What were some of the scenes that you wanted to get in to the episodes that were left on the cutting room floor?

Kreisberg: There was a little exchange between Sara (Caity Lotz) and Kara (Melissa Benoist) where Sara says “hey, do you want to get a drink when this is all over,” and Kara says, “I think you wanna meet my sister.”

It’s those little moments that were left on the cutting room floor. It’s amazing how many of them we were actually able to keep, because these episodes came in wildly over so it tended to be those little jokey moments that fell by the wayside.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/arrow-f ... 201931686/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "DC Week Crossover BTS Cast Interviews" Featurette | The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, DC's Legends of Tomorrow:
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 6132675586

- Arrowverse Crossover Opening Credits:

https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 2697702400

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”