Imagen Imagen Imagen

IGN:

Imagen

EW:

Imagen

Portraits/sesiones fotográficas:

Imagen Imagen

Panel:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:
PREACHER Comic Con 2016 Panel Highlights (Pt1) Dominic Cooper, Ruth Negga, Joseph Gilgun, Seth Rogen (Flicks and the City)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFjV5dbCdJs

PREACHER Comic Con 2016 Panel Fan Questions (Pt2) - Dominic Cooper, Ruth Negga, Joseph Gilgun (Flicks and the City)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq2N5ob02K0

Production Designers Working in Sci-Fi/Fantasy | Art Directors Guild at Comic-Con 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVeULcTAlvA

"Preacher" star Ian Colletti on what Hell is really like (Entertainment Radio)
https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/preacher ... eally-like

Preacher creator says future seasons will cover more from the comics (EW)
http://bcove.me/rmidafxc

"Preacher" Cast At Comic-Con (ET Canada)
http://etcanada.com/video/731020867951/ ... comic-con/

"Preacher" Cast talk series theme (ET Canada)
http://etcanada.com/video/734105667884/ ... 32020591=1

Graham McTavish And Ruth Negga On "Preacher" (ET Canada)
http://etcanada.com/video/731022915936/ ... 32099135=1

Preacher's Season Finale Will Make Comics Fans Very Happy - Comic Con 2016 (IGN)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9Dr2UlBAI

Preacher Creator's Favorite TV Scene is On the Way - Comic Con 2016 (IGN)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmEYog5IG-A

Seth Rogen Talks About the Challenges of Adapting Preacher for TV | Comic Con 2016 (MTV)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3wx5ujGqyU

The Cast of Preacher Loves Fan Responses on Social Media | Comic Con 2016 (MTV)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eYuDorA_oc

Preacher Interview | TVLine Studio Presented by ZTE | Comic-Con 2016 (TVLine):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNJvRhlCm0

Info:

SDCC: An Evening Sermon for AMC's "Preacher" (CBR)

Preacher creator says future seasons will cover more from the comics (EW)

‘Preacher’ Comic-Con Panel Brings A Live Reading, Swearing And Revelations (heroic hollywood)

Comic-Con: 'Preacher' Recruits Some Famous Friends for a Live Stage Reading (THR)

The cast of AMC’s Preacher performed a live script reading of Episode 9 at Comic-Con (thenerdrecites)

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "PREACHER" para AMC

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Dominic Cooper Talks Starring in Preacher (Late Night with Seth Meyers):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- PREACHER | "Comic-Con 2016 Official Trailer 2 eps left" Promo:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/676315f9-37f4-4 ... c0562b5d92

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Preacher Q&A — Graham McTavish (Saint of Killers) (amc):
Preacher Q&A — Graham McTavish (Saint of Killers)
Por Adam Bryant 04 Julio 2016

Graham McTavish, who plays the Saint of Killers on AMC’s Preacher, talks about living out his dream of becoming a cowboy, playing such a beloved comic book character and why the Devil is no match for the Saint.

Q: How much did you know about the Preacher comics when you heard about this role?

A: I was a huge fan, actually. I was a real geek boy about that whole series of books, and I read them a few times when they came out. So, when the opportunity came to be a part of [the show], it was quite literally a dream come true. It’s not an easy series of books to put on TV. But, fortunately, we’re in the hands of good people who felt a responsibility towards it, which I think is a really good starting point so that it becomes more of a labor of love rather than a cynical exercise in exploitation. [Laughs]

Q: The Saint of Killers is perhaps the most beloved character from the comics. Was there any pressure or intimidation in taking on this role?

A: When I first heard they were doing it, my view was, “I just want to be a part of it. You could have me just walk across in the background.” Then, there was interest in me playing this particular role and when I found that out, I was intimidated, yes. There’s no question. [Laughs] People have expectations and I really, really wanted it to be good because I love the character just as much as anybody else. At the same time, you’re aware that you have to make your own mark. It’s my Saint of Killers, and certainly other people playing the role might have interpreted it slightly differently. I’m very happy to be able to do it.

Q: Your casting was kept secret until your first episode aired. Did you have to hide the news from your friends and family?

A: It was so hard! I just wanted to scream it from every corner, and I’m rubbish at keeping secrets. So I pretty much had to lock myself away for months and not speak to anyone to avoid leaking the truth. [Laughs] I think they’ve been very clever with the way they’ve unfolded the story because you have to be aware of the people who already know the story, but also know there are many people who’ve never come across it at all. What happens to my character in this episode will be a big shock to those who don’t know the story. The change that occurs between the last time you see my character and [this episode] is a big step. He becomes someone else but he also reverts back to being a person he’s already familiar with, to some degree.

Q: The Saint’s story is pretty faithful to the books. Did you look to the source material in building your portrayal?

A: I tried to immerse myself in not only the character on the page but also the inspirations for the character. I certainly spent a lot of time re-watching Westerns – particularly Clint Eastwood Westerns, which I know were an influence on Garth [Ennis] when he was writing. I went back and looked at my favorites – Once Upon a Time in the West, The Searchers – to really steep myself in that culture. I think the Western is a uniquely American genre and the Saint is an archetype.

Q: Like many characters in Westerns, yours is a man of very few words. Do you find it harder to act with so little dialogue?

A: He’s a man who has a lot to say, but he just keeps it to himself. As they said to me on set, “He’s a man of few words and few actions. He’s an economy of movement and speech.” That’s a really interesting note in unlocking the character. It is a challenge, definitely. In many ways, most actors would rather have a monologue than one word. Sometimes, it’s the hardest task to get right because you have to load that limited amount of dialogue with a great deal of story, not so much exposition. When I do speak, it needs to really mean something.

Q: What was it like filming that huge massacre in the saloon?

A: The stunts people rehearsed for months. My involvement was relatively straightforward because I just had to walk off-camera for the POV and into the frame at the very end. I just think it’s like a macabre dance and an incredible piece of choreographed violence, reminiscent of Sam Peckinpah and those sorts of guys. There’s something operatic about it. They took out a whole wall of a building and used the technocrane to achieve that shot. To combine that with the aria going in the background was really interesting, and it counterpointed the violence. It was great fun.

Q: Why do you think the Saint wanted the song to be finished?

A: That’s such an interesting question. Why doesn’t he just kill him straightaway like he’s doing to everyone else? He knows that these are disgusting and vile people, in his opinion, and to have that song playing is almost grotesque as far as he’s concerned. Why are these people sitting quietly and listening to beautiful music when everything he loves is dead? He wants them to hear the rest of the song while he’s killing them all. He wants it to be the last thing they hear, aside from his gun. It’s sort of an aria of their death.

Q: In Episode 9, the Saint’s story finally connects with the Annville plot when he meets Fiore and DeBlanc. What do you think he makes of those two guys? Were you happy to finally shoot some scenes with other members of the cast?

A: Yes, I was happy because I did feel like I was in my own little world. I love the fact that the worlds collide and there’s suddenly a sense made of what’s going on. They give him the opportunity to continue his vengeance with the job they’re offering. He doesn’t know who this preacher is. All he’s told is there’s a job for him and he needs to kill somebody. He doesn’t ask any questions. He doesn’t care! [Laughs] The fact that he’s being sent out to kill a man of God is a bonus for him.

Q: Is the Saint intrigued by their offer as a way out of reliving this horrible pain over and over in Hell? Or does he in some way feel he deserves this punishment?

A: There is a sort of sadomasochistic aspect to his character. He enjoys the infliction of pain on others, but he needs to inhabit his own pain in order to be able to do that. In the books, when he goes to Hell, he’s so full of hate that the Devil himself finds him difficult to put up with. That’s the level of coldness. He’s holding on to this gift of pain and vengeance.

Q: What’s been your favorite moment of filming so far?

A: Certainly my favorite moment would be just riding into the Western town. I know it sounds glib, but they did a long shot of me coming into the town and I was riding in with the hat and horse. That’s an image I’ve grown up with – the lone stranger arriving in a Western town. As somebody from Scotland, it’s not something I grew up imagining I’d ever do. If I had to pick one moment, that’s what stood out.

http://www.amc.com/shows/preacher/talk/ ... of-killers

- Joe Gilgun habla sobre la segunda temporada de "Preacher" (empire):
AMC’s Preacher arrives at its season finale this weekend, and few would disagree that the breakout star of the hit supernatural TV show is Chorley’s own Joe Gilgun, delivering a career-best performance as the slightly-deranged Irish vampire Cassidy. In an exclusive chat with Empire, Gilgun has spoken candidly about the show, which he described as “one of the best times I've had filming”, and hinted at what to expect from the recently-greenlit Season 2, which was recently commissioned.

“I think for the first series, we've had to keep it stationary, so people can invest in the characters,” Gilgun told us, acknowledging that some of the early episodes were something of a slow burn. “We needed to cater for those who haven't read the comics. We've all been finding our feet in this initial series, man.”

As for the future? “In the comics, which I think they're trying to stick to, the trio [Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy] sort of fuck off on this quest for God. It's kind of an adventure where all three of them try to find out who they are and what it's all about – which is the eternal question for everybody, I guess.”

In a characteristically sweary flourish, he added: “Fuck, it sounds corny, doesn't it?”

Gilgun also noted that life as a vampire brings with it a huge amount of fake blood – “Me house at home is like a fuckin' crime scene” – and that he had found his preferred fake blood flavour: “I like the minty shit, with a bit of a eucalyptus vibe.”

Podéis leer la entrevista al completo:

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/feat ... r-cassidy/

- Preacher Q&A — Michael Slovis (Co-Executive Producer, Director) (amc):
Preacher Q&A — Michael Slovis
Por Adam Bryant 27 Julio 2016

Michael Slovis, director of Episode 9 and co-executive producer for AMC’s Preacher, talks about returning to shoot in Albuquerque, describes the Saint of Killers’ version of Hell and shares a Breaking Bad reference you might have missed.

Q: You’ve previously worked on AMC’s Breaking Bad. What was it about Preacher that brought you back to Albuquerque? Did you have any knowledge of the source material before accepting the project?

A: Getting something off the ground and the idea of starting from a completely blank canvas just really appealed to me — to my creative senses and to my sensibilities as an artist and filmmaker. The idea of trying to get something on this scale and with this much depth realized on television was just too much to resist. I didn’t know anything about the comics. I wasn’t a big comic book fan when I was younger, and these came out when I was already well into building a family. But when Sam [Catlin] called, I was intrigued. I went and looked up the material and I couldn’t put it down. I was just completely blown away both by the story and by Steve Dillon’s artwork.

Q: Preacher is such a difficult world to encapsulate. How would you describe it and how do all of its components translate visually?

A: It was a translation of the graphic novel — not an adaptation. One of the challenges was how to take something so violent and based in despair, and make it palatable for audiences – especially audiences who are not fans of the comic books. We had to expand beyond that. The choice to ground it on Earth was wonderful. Sam told me the approach was not to put down or in any way make fun of religion, but to emphasize the human choices we have. I just thought it was a terrific way to go. No matter what your spiritual beliefs are, you’ll be able to relate to the story. In terms of the visual stylizing, I worked with our director of photography, John Grillo, and we built a visual vocabulary for the show in terms of color, angles, lenses. I was very much inspired by the comics because the comics have a lot of deity points of views – high angles looking down – and it was something I felt strongly about. As we worked together, we built what we thought was a reasonable, approachable and practical way of recording the show.

Q: After establishing the world and tone of Preacher, how did you go about styling the Saint of Killers storyline to make it different?

A: It’s an 1880s period piece, and we had to move to a Western shooting town near Sante Fe. We were able to do the entire Saint of Killers storyline with two units working simultaneously on a ranch in four days. When you see it, no one will believe it! It’s packed with production values that [many] television shows just don’t have. We obviously wanted it to be immediately recognizable when it first comes up in Episode 2. We really wanted the audience to go, “What?!” It’s a storyline that evolves over the course of the entire season. We definitely wanted something that looked individual so that you’d always know when you were going back to it, and we did a lot of research of photographs and painting of the period. The landscape was extremely important to us. If you shoot with wider lenses and closer, you can include the background in the storytelling – and that’s a major character in the storytelling.

Q: Why did you guys decide to spread the Saint of Killers reveal out over multiple episodes?

A: The fans are going to know the minute we show him because he is one of the characters that they are anxious to see. In some ways, it would be way more fan to not be a fan of the comic because then this character unfolds in a really interesting way. You have the entire first season where you’re going, “Why are you showing me this?” until Episode 9 where the two worlds are brought together by Deblanc and Fiore. Up until that moment, when they walk into that bar, there’s no real giveaway. What’s really cool is moving forward from that because now we know he’s important.

Q: Everyone has their idea of what Hell could be. How did you go about envisioning this version of Hell?

A: In our story, Ratwater is not Hell. Hell is a state of mind that you’re living in. Ratwater is sort of the physicalization of it and then it transitions into Annville. This guy, who wasn’t the most sociable in the world, found a tiny glimpse of happiness in a horribly violent world and that rug is pulled from underneath him. That’s the definition of Hell and in our story, it’s purgatory because it never ends until our guy is relieved of his residency by our two angels.

Q: It’s safe to say that the Saint’s bloody showdown is one of the more violent scenes on the show so far. How did you keep from making it too grotesque?

A: That is an absolute massacre and the inference is that the whole town is destroyed. What we did was a single point-of-view movement that only shows maybe 15 or 20 percent of the violence, but everything else is suggested with off-camera sounds and what passes through our frame. We don’t see everyone killed, but then I did a shot that shows the aftermath. Even though you didn’t see it, you see the result of it. In many ways, I find it more effective to withhold the audience from seeing all that stuff until the very end. A lot of it is what we don’t show.

Q: What are the challenges of being in Albuquerque – a location you’ve photographed so beautifully before for Breaking Bad – but making it look different enough to support Preacher’s world?

A: We just limited our view. We had to make choices as to what was practical and what told the story. We felt the characters and scripts were strong enough that any kind of recognition of where we were would be greatly overshadowed by how compelling our work was. We went through a lot of trouble not to shoot very recognizable landmarks. Every step of the way had a slightly different tone than what we did on Breaking Bad. One of the funny things is that we’re on the exact same stages that we shot Breaking Bad. [Laughs] That was odd for me – to walk in and see them completely empty and then full of our sets.

Q: Well you did use one location: the John B. Robert Dam, which was also used on Breaking Bad. Was that an intentional Easter egg for audiences?

A: We went back and forth on this honestly. Sam really loved the idea of honoring Breaking Bad and people who worked on both shows. I wasn’t sure, and we chatted a lot about it. “Does it pull you out?” But here’s the thing: When you work on a show as iconic as Breaking Bad, that’s a real heavy act to follow. Those of us who worked on it, we’re all still very, very close. It was most of our greatest work experiences. Sam and me just wanted to do it honor. We’re forever grateful and felt we all took major steps forward as… filmmakers, artists and people. … And it wasn’t just the dam. On Breaking Bad – when they head off and the van drives away with them in it – there’s a dog that goes from left to right at the very end. On [Preacher], that same dog, Banjo, goes back in the other direction, which is hysterical. [Laughs]

http://www.amc.com/shows/preacher/talk/ ... r-director?

- Preacher Q&A — Lucy Griffiths (Emily Woodrow) (amc):
Preacher Q&A — Lucy Griffiths (Emily Woodrow)
Por Adam Bryan 25 Julio, 2016

Lucy Griffiths, who plays Emily Woodrow on AMC’s Preacher, talks about her character’s dynamic with Jesse, her bold move in Episode 9 and why she loves her Flavour Station uniform.

Q: Your character is original to the show. Did you enjoy not having to be beholden to a version of a character from the comics?

A: I looked at [the books] out of interest and to get a feel for the world that the comic was set in. My character was new so there wasn’t any research to do about her, specifically. The character was created by Sam [Catlin] and in such a way that was clear to me and showed Sam really knew what he wanted. It was very obvious who she was. I interpreted his notes and character description when I was auditioning and playing her. I couldn’t take credit. It was all down to Sam.

Q: From the pilot, we see Emily is someone who keeps her emotions deep inside until they occasionally burst out. Do you think she’s putting on a facade?

A: I don’t think she consciously keeps things inside, and I wouldn’t say she has a facade. I would say she’s an extremely busy woman with a lot of responsibilities. She doesn’t have an awful lot of time to reflect on things that have happened in her day or to wonder how to deal with problems. She’s feeling distracted by a crying child or a crying preacher. [Laughs] She doesn’t really have that head space. She’s a single mom and she’s alone quite a lot of the time, but she’s busy doing things she has to do on her own. Even when she’s playing the piano at the church, she’s not a part of the congregation. She’s probably closest to Jesse, but that’s more of a functional situation. It’s not a normal friendship, and it’s not a romantic relationship. I just think she doesn’t have the resources or support to be chatty or to express herself.

Q: Do you actually play the piano or organ? If not, how hard is it to convincingly act out those scenes?

A: I don’t play the organ, but I play a bit of piano. It wasn’t hard because I was out of focus most of the time and at a distance that you couldn’t really see what I was doing anyway. When it was closer on me, specifically on my face, I often wasn’t actually playing. One time when I did have to mime playing something, I really did think I was nailing it until the producer came and gave me some tips. So, I guess I wasn’t. [Laughs]

Q: What do you think it is about Jesse that attracts Emily (and others) to him? How would you describe Emily’s feelings toward Jesse?

A: I think he’s a bit of a rock star in her world. He’s experienced, he’s knowledgeable, he’s seen more of the world than she’ll ever see and he’s nice-looking. [Laughs] She can recognize some qualities in him which she thinks are virtuous, which he doesn’t necessarily lead with and which she’s not sure he sees in himself. There’s a need or want to bring that out of him – not to save him but to do something good with him. I also think she sees complexity, honesty, bravery and perhaps a bit more perceptiveness in him. She thinks he has his finger on the pulse, spiritually and morally, in a way that other people in the town don’t.

Q: How did she feel when she somewhat confessed her feelings to Jesse only to have him tell her that was “stupid”? Does that change her?

A: I don’t think she’s shocked, but it’s a slap in the face. She’s devastated. I don’t think she’s grounded, so she isn’t able to separate what he says to her from her own self-esteem, self-worth and sense of purpose in the world. I think it has an effect on her, and it hits her quite hard. Her identity is so tied up in helping him and he pushes her away.

Q: In Episode 9, Emily makes a bold move: She feeds Miles to Cassidy. Why do you think she does that? What does that moment mean to her?

A: I think it’s her way of regaining control of her life and saving herself. She watches the movie Psycho and sees her own situation in the scene about being trapped. She’s not literally trapped, but she feels completely trapped. She was never taught to assert herself and go after what she wants. Sadly, she’s got the capacity to realize what she’s missing and to feel frustrated and lost. Unfortunately, she doesn’t see a way out. Miles is such a powerful man in the town and she can’t really argue with the level of security he could bring her, but the thought of being with him forever is terrifying for her. Nothing could be worse, as far as she feels.

Q: Emily and Tulip got off to a rocky start, but that has softened. What influence do you think Tulip has had on Emily and vice versa?

A: I think when she first came across Tulip, she felt disappointed. This woman is obviously Jesse’s ex-girlfriend, and she’s glamorous and cool and worldly. But she realizes Tulip is not the problem. Whether Tulip was there or not, Jesse wouldn’t be Emily’s boyfriend. I think she’s quite inspired by Tulip in some ways because she’s exotic and different, and that’s exciting. It also becomes obvious that Tulip doesn’t dislike Emily. She just dislikes everyone. [Laughs] It’s not personal.

Q: Did you ever get tired of wearing that Flavour Station uniform?

A: I loved it. It was the best costume I’ve ever worn. I’m not joking! It was super comfortable and practical.

http://www.amc.com/shows/preacher/talk/ ... ly-woodrow?

- Preacher Q&A — Sam Catlin (Showrunner/Executive Producer/Writer) (amc):
Preacher Q&A — Sam Catlin (Showrunner/Executive Producer/Writer)
Por Adam Bryant 01 Agosto 2016

Sam Catlin, executive producer of Preacher who wrote and directed the Season 1 finale, talks about the Jesse-Tulip-Cassidy triangle, what the Saint of Killers represents to the story, and sets the stage for Season 2.

Q: You totally destroyed Annville! Did you know from the outset that was how this season would end?

A: We knew pretty early on that that’s what we were going to do. We figured that the season would end kind of where the comics begin, in terms of Jesse hitting the road, having lost his congregation and having found out that God is missing or on the run. There’s a lot of stuff we figured out along the way, but that’s where we knew we were headed all along.

Q: Are we to believe the news report that says there are likely no survivors? Does that basically give you a blank slate for the start of Season 2?

A: I think you can believe it. [Laughs] Early on, we recorded a version of the news report which was along the lines of “Details are coming in… but one thing we know for sure is that everyone is dead.” We found that a little glib in light of everything that proceeded it, but the spirit behind it is we really wanted people to understand that anybody and everybody that was left behind in Annville is gone. It was very hard because our crew has certainly grown attached to so many of these actors and these characters. At certain points along the way, we were just like, “Does that person really have to go?” We had to bite the bullet. Even though we were so incredibly lucky to get the actors that we got, it really felt like Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy needed to be free and clear to begin the next phase of their journey.

Q: How did you and the writers conceive of the big Q&A with “God”?

A: It’s definitely crazy, but that’s really Preacher. Preacher shows angels, God and the Devil very early on, and it felt like our world had been very contained in a lot of ways throughout the season. There are certainly intonations of the supernatural with Genesis, Deblanc and Fiore, and vampires. But by the end of the season, we wanted to get a sense of the stakes and the scale of this world – of Garth [Ennis]’s world. We’d be remiss not to show a version of Heaven. It felt like a good solution to show that there is a Heaven, there are angels and there is an organization up there, but the big boss man himself is in the wind.

Q: How does that impact Jesse, who has been searching for his purpose all season long?

A: I think it simplifies things for Jesse. There have been mentions all along the season that God has been silent. I think Jesse and Eugene have interpreted that as God being mad at them and not talking to them. There’s a vindication for Jesse in finding out God isn’t ignoring him; God is gone. This is a problem that plays much more into his wheelhouse, which is a search and rescue or a search and destroy mission. Up until now, he’d been trying to follow in his father’s footsteps and he’d been playing in a much more psychological sandbox. Once he finds out that God is missing, I imagine there’s a part of him that’s not just determined, but relieved in a sense. It plays into some of the skillset that Jesse’s more comfortable with. We don’t know what’s going on – if he’s taken off, is on vacation, if he’s turned his back on creation. Whatever it is, he’s going to hold God to account one way or the other.

Q: This episode also revealed that Jesse and Tulip once lost a baby. Is overcoming that the biggest obstacle to them being together?

A: I think it really was the thing that came between them. When Jesse is absolutely going to kill Carlos – which Tulip has been asking him to do ever since it happened – it was the gesture that she needed to bring them back together and be on the same page with their loss so they can move on. They’re definitely back together, and there are obviously other things that will cause friction between them. Her secret with Cassidy is not the least of it.

Q: How central is the Jesse-Tulip-Cassidy triangle going forward?

A: It’s incredibly central. It’s one of the great dynamics of the show. Cassidy’s in love with Tulip, but he’s also Jesse’s best mate. We haven’t seen it yet but we’ve heard from Tulip that Jesse’s a very jealous guy. It’s the bomb underneath the table, for sure. Sooner or later, that secret’s going to get out, and it’s going to cause real problems for all three of them.

Q: The Cowboy has escaped from Hell. How would you describe the role of the Saint of Killers, now that we understand how he’s connected to the main plot of the story?

A: He’s basically a terminator. He’s become a ruthless, unkillable machine over the years through his torments in Hell. He’s the only one that DeBlanc and Fiore know can stop Jesse and end the threat that Genesis poses to the universe, to Heaven and to Hell. He’s sort of the hail mary doomsday device that DeBlanc and Fiore have unleashed on Jesse and the world to solve this Genesis problem. At the end of the season, he’s on Jesse’s trail. You really don’t want the Saint of Killers on your trail. He’s an adversary unlike any that Jesse’s been confronted with.

Q: We saw him shoot DeBlanc, who didn’t come back from Hell with Fiore. Is he gone for good?

A: Well, it doesn’t look good! I’m not sure what I can say about DeBlanc’s future. I would be surprised if we didn’t see him again, but what form that will take remains to be seen. One of the great things about this world and the way Garth’s comics allow us to tell the story in terms of playing with time and dimensions is that just because somebody’s dead doesn’t mean you’re not going to see them anymore. That’s true for all our characters – even the ones that blew up in Annville. You never know whether we’re flashing back in time or we’re seeing someone in Hell or some other place. There’s always a chance that someone can darken our door once again.

Q: Jesse vows not to forget about Eugene. But given what he’s now learned about God, is he less worried about the mortal danger Eugene might be in?

A: I think he’ll always feel a tremendous sense of responsibility for Eugene. Hell is real to Jesse, just like Heaven is. It may be empty of God, but it’s a real place and he knows that. I think it would be safe for him to assume – as we’ve already seen – that Hell is an actual place and not a state of mind. I’m not saying when that will happen, but sooner or later he’s going to have to get Eugene out of Hell.

Q: We heard your voice in some of the radio reports this season. Would you ever do a cameo? Are there any other Sam Easter eggs we can go back and look for?

A: [Laughs] I’m the local radio announcer in the pilot and in the very beginning of the finale. I used to be an actor, but I’m shy about it these days. Actually, Seth [Rogen] and Evan [Goldberg] put me in their movie, The Interview. As long as I’m sitting and I don’t have to handle props, I’ll do it.

Q: Season 1 served as a prequel to the comics in many ways. Now that the core trio is off on the road trip as in the comic, will you follow the source material more closely or will you continue to remix it?

A: We never try to do our own version just so we can be iconoclastic or anything like that. We’re always just trying to do whatever makes best sense for the TV show while still honoring the tone of Garth’s comic. A version where people say, “Oh yeah, that’s just like books three and four and then this happens” just doesn’t really map out that way. There will continue to be more familiar settings and characters that we haven’t introduced yet from the comics. We’re still planning to go to all those places and meet all those people, but sometimes it’ll take its own path.

Q: Season 2 will be 13 episodes. How, if at all, does that impact the storytelling?

A: I think it’ll give us time to really spend more time with our trio. We don’t really have Jesse, Tulip and Cassidy by themselves until the very end of the season, and we’re certainly excited to let our three main characters riff off each other. They’ve been very separate in a lot of ways.

Q: What should fans be thinking about as we wait for what comes next?

A: They’re on the road and I imagine their next stop will be a place that makes Annville look tame in comparison. We’re very excited about bringing in the Saint of Killers into this contemporary world and other freaks and weirdos that we had to hold off on. A lot of those people we can now bring into our world… We’re going to learn more about what Genesis means, not just to Deblanc, Fiore and Jesse, but to a wider group of people. We’ve talked a little bit about Genesis being a Manhattan project – it was never really supposed to see the light of day. I think as the series continues, we’re going to learn more and more about people who have their own ideas about what Genesis is for and what it should be used to do.

http://www.amc.com/shows/preacher/talk/ ... ucerwriter

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- PREACHER | 1.10 "Call and Response" Promo:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/84024b3b-0461-4 ... d8f744e246
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/07/preach ... ponse.html?

- PREACHER | 1.10 "Call and Response" Clip First 5 minutes:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/59422206-c2eb-4 ... 2cb876ae46

- PREACHER | 1.10 "Call and Response" Clip #2:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/fed5c908-faa4-4 ... c39e934dcc

- PREACHER | 1.10 "Call and Response" Clip #3:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/b62e6172-c3bb-4 ... 7aa82942d8

- PREACHER | 1.10 "Call and Response" Clip #4:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/00ba2771-5521-4 ... ab5bfea025

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Cómic poster del 1.10 "Call and response":

Imagen

(Por @DeadlyMike)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- PREACHER | EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Seth Rogen Talks 'Unfilmable' "Preacher" Pilot:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- PREACHER | FYC Promo

https://vimeo.com/191510991

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primera imagen bts de la S2 (31-01-17):

Imagen

(@dominiccoop: Season 2 begins)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Preacher" añade 6 nuevos actores al elenco de la S2:
Las adaptaciones de los cómics en Live-action es lo más en Hollywood estos días, y parece que las series y películas basadas en estas propiedades están haciendo el agosto.

"Preacher" es una de las últimas propiedades en ganarse a la audiencia de la pequeña pantalla. Con su segunda temporada aproximándose a toda velocidad, la expectación se está haciendo real de nuevo.

Y por si los fans no estuvieran ya emocionados, ahora tienen otra razón más para alegrarse ya que, según informa Deadline, la AMC ha firmado con seis nuevos actores para que interpreten personajes clave en la segunda temporada de la serie.

Los veteranos actores Noah Taylor (Game Of Thrones), Pip Torrens (Star Wars: The Force Awakens), y Julie Ann Emery (Better Call Saul) han firmado como regulares para la próxima temporada.

Además, Malcolm Barrett (Dear White People), Ronald Guttman (Homeland), y Justin Prentice (13 Reasons Why) también se han unido al elenco, aunque como recurrentes.

Aún no se ha dicho nada sobre qué personajes interpretarán cada uno de ellos, pero es mucho talento añadido a ya un estelar elenco.

En la segunda temporada de "Preacher" veremos a Jesse, Tulip, y Cassidy en un viaje para encontrar a Dios y hacerle responsable por todo lo que ha ocurrido en su ausencia. En el camino, se cruzarán con the Grail, una sociedad secreta religiosa y despiadada cuyo propósito está enfrentado al de Jesse.

Basado en el cómic creado por Garth Ennis y Steve Dillon, "Preacher" fue desarrollado para la televisión por Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, y Sam Catlin. La serie está protagonizada por Dominic Cooper, Joseph Gilgun, Ruth Negga, Lucy Griffiths, W. Earl Brown, Derek Wilson, Ian Colletti, Tom Brooke, Anatol Yusef y Graham McTavish.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/preacher-no ... 202040065/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Preacher" anuncia la fecha de estreno para la S2:
Jesse Custer, Tulip O’Hare y Cassidy estarán de vuelta en la carretera el próximo mes de Junio.

AMC ha anunciado que “Preacher,” el drama basado en loc cómics de Vertigo de Garth Ennis y Steve Dillon, regresará para su segunda temporada de 13 episodios el próximo Lunes, 19 de Junio a las 9 p.m. ET/PT.

En la nueva temporada, seguiremos a Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper), su rompedora ex-novia Tulip (La nominada a los Óscars Ruth Negga) y a un vampiro irlandés llamado Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun) a medida que se embarcan en un viaje por carretera para encontrar a Dios y son lanzados en una loca batalla por el Cielo, el Infierno y todo elmundo que está en

El anuncio llega justo después de que AMC revelara la incorporación de 6 nuevos miembros del elenco para papeles que aún están sin especificar.

https://twitter.com/PreacherAMC/status/ ... 5913456641

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primeras imágenes del 2.01 "On the road":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Sinopsis del 2.01 "On the road":
2.01 "On the Road": Jesse, Tulip, y Cassidy empiezan la búsqueda para encontrar a Dios; el trío se da cuenta de que están siendo seguidos por un cowboy asesino del Infierno.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S2 durante una entrevista con la prensa (20-03-17):

Imagen Imagen

(@TheEricGoldman: Wrapped up my #Preacher Season 2 set visit with great chats w @dominiccoop & Joseph Gilgun. Now to find more delicious New Orleans food!
@TheEricGoldman: Wrapped up my #Preacher Season 2 set visit with great chats w @dominiccoop & Joseph Gilgun. Now to find more delicious New Orleans food!)

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S2 (21 Marzo - 17 Junio 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- PREACHER | S2 "Powerful" Teaser Promo:
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/03/-pre ... 2-trailer/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- PREACHER | S1 VFX Reel:

http://fusefx.com/preacher-vfx-reel/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”