Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Póster Promocional de la S4:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Marc Guggenheim sobre Arrow, Legends Of Tomorrow y su nuevo cómic (io9):
Marc Guggenheim sobre Arrow, Legends Of Tomorrow y su nuevo cómic
Por Rob Bricken 15 Mayo, 2015

You probably best know Marc Guggenheim as the creator of Arrow, but he was a comic writer and fan long before Stephen Amell ever grabbed a bow. Now he’s returning to comic book stores with The Infinite Adventures of Jonas Quantum, and we got the details — including what’s in store for DC’s TV universe this fall.

Since you’re in charge of Arrow, writing a comic book TV show is you day job. Why are you writing a regular comic book in addition to that?

Guggenheim: (laughing) Great question.

Are you not sick of telling comic book stories?

Guggenheim: I know. You’d think I would be. In terms of time and the amount of money I can be paid in Hollywood, it’s not a great return on investment. At the end of the day, I love the medium of comics. Obviously, I love superheroes, I love comic book characters but I…I guess I’ve had a lifelong affection for comics and while I love the characters so much, I also love the medium. I love telling stories in the comic book form. And so while Arrow certainly scratches my itch for writing superheroes, it doesn’t scratch that itch for telling a superhero comic book even though I do the Arrow 2.5 comic on the side. My wife is asking these questions too: “You’re doing all this stuff with Arrow, the comics, the show…why’re you writing this other stuff? Spend more time with the kids.” And she’s right and you’re right and I think I can only say that clearly I have a problem.

So onto TV. Since the Arrow finale just aired this week, what can you tell us about next season?

Guggenheim: Ah, good question. It will take a lighter tone. That’s pretty much the only thing I say without spoiling it.

We’ve been working for about a month now in the writers’ room, talking about season 4, and I think that one thing we all collectively understood was season 3 beginning with Sara’s death, because it’s the death of a major character on the show, it set a tone for the remainder of the season. And I’m not the least bit apologetic for that tone. I happen to like dark and I like the fact that Arrow is a pretty dark show particularly for a network show. That said, every year you want to mix things up and there was sort of a collective desire on all of our parts to try to inject a little bit more lightness into the show, a little bit more humor. It’s not going to radically change. The show’s still going to be the show but in terms of tone we’re coming off a very very hard season for all of our characters. We wanted to try to mix it up a little bit.

Can you comment on the fact that Arrow season 3 has followed the same basic story of Batman Begins?

Guggenheim It’s funny. Certainly a lot of people have found parallels to both Batman Begins and also to Ra’s al Ghul and the comics as he’s been portrayed. I think to a certain extent it comes with the territory of telling a story with the League of Assassins and Nanda Parbat and Ra’s al Ghul. One thing I often say, for us the difference between Batman and Arrow, the difference between our version of Oliver Queen and Bruce Wayne is that Bruce Wayne tends to make the right decisions. You can’t really point to too many instances where Bruce Wayne’s been on the wrong side of a judgment call whereas I think Oliver makes a lot of bad choices. Oftentimes I joke in the writers’ room that Oliver’s bad choices are part of the currency of the show.

Well, Oliver has grown as a character a lot more than Bruce Wayne did in the Dark Knight trilogy.

Guggenheim: I think so too and one thing we’ve always said is that the whole show is really Batman Begins. There’s a reason why the show is called Arrow and not Green Arrow. And he is in constant evolution and part of being in constant evolution and needing to grow both as a hero and as a human being is the fact that he doesn’t always make the right choices. Or at the very least he makes choices that feel right to him but don’t feel right to other people. And I think that’s something we definitely see in play in the final episode of season 3 whereas Bruce Wayne, y’know, he usually gets it right. To me that’s the key difference.

Okay, if Arrow is the dark superhero show, and The Flash is the lighter, more comic book-ish show, what will that make Legends of Tomorrow? It can’t just be the team show, because both Arrow and The Flash have pretty big teams themselves at this point, right?

Guggenheim: It’s definitely not just the team show. I think the show is going to be bigger, louder, more ambitious even than Flash and Arrow. I think Flash raised the bar on Arrow in terms of adding superheroes and we’re looking to now have the show raise the bar on Flash so you feel like the shows are getting bigger and bigger. One thing we sort of always tell you is that with Flash we’re really trying to provide a feature film every week. With this show we’re trying to provide a summer blockbuster every week.

DC is doing a pretty fantastic job with its TV shows. What do you think makes DC superheroes seemingly so much better suited to TV than Marvel’s heroes?

Guggenheim: You know, I’m married to one of the showrunners of one of the Marvel shows so I’m trying to think of an answer…

Well, I don’t want to get you in trouble at home.

Guggenheim: Honestly, I absolutely love Daredevil and I think… y’know, I mean, um… it’s funny, it’s a little bit like… it’s hard for me to answer that question without accepting the premise and if I were to accept the premise, it would get me into a fair amount of marital trouble.

Let me put it this way: If someone had told me five years ago that there would be a TV show starring the Atom, I would have laughed in their face. Ho do you make putting DC heroes on TV look so easy?

Guggenheim: Thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah, that’s much better. Honestly, we’ve been very lucky that we’ve put together, starting with Arrow, a machinery and a way of working that really works for us and does allow us to do things a bit faster and still maintain a high level of quality. I would never say that we have it down to a science but each of those things is really really hard to pull off and they defy any attempt at making it easier. That said, we feel like we got a really good group of people to rely upon. There’s a lot of cross-pollination among all three shows now, with Legends, in terms of our casting people and post-production and overlapping writers. It’s just helpful. We have a really successful team. I think that, fundamentally, more than anything makes a difference.

http://io9.com/marc-guggenheim-on-arrow ... 1704792903

- Ramsey Confirma una máscara o un ocultamiento para Diggle en la Season 4 de "Arrow" (comicbook):
Ramsey Confirma una máscara o un ocultamiento para Diggle en la Season 4 de "Arrow"
Por Lucas Siegel 14/05/2015

At The CW’s annual upfronts presentation in New York Thursday, the network that birthed the DC TV Universe first held a red carpet reception for press to meet and greet the stars of their biggest shows, including Arrow, The Flash, upcoming spin-off Legends of Tomorrow… and those other non-comic book shows they have on the air too, we’re told.

David Ramsey’s John Diggle had a big season 3 of Arrow, with some major heroics, new team-ups, a marriage, a family, kidnappings, betrayals, and an overwhelming sense that something more was on the way for the character. Ramsey stopped for an extended chat with ComicBook.com about what his character has been through, and answered two very important questions about just who John Diggle is, and whether we can expect him bathed in green light – or at least in a mask – any time soon.

So David, Diggle was put through the ringer with great triumphs and great tragedies this season. He’s really gone back and forth quite a bit. What’s it like getting to play that entire range of emotions and events for you?

David Ramsey: He has. It’s exciting as an actor, right? Anytime you get some stuff to do that’s really meaty, you always like that. It’s an action show, too, so anytime you get to kick butt that’s always fun! (laughs) This show doesn’t lack for stories. So they’ll go to a character, go away from a character, go back to a character – the last part of the season has been kind of Diggle’s time, and it’s exciting every time the arrow points back to me, so to speak.

Excellent pun. (laughs) The Suicide Squad stuff is obviously very exciting, but it’s also been interesting to see how much emotion and character development comes out of that stuff for you when you interact with them. What’s it like for you when you have those kind of side stories?

DR: It’s great. What’s funny about that is it’s almost – the Suicide Squad stories or Task Force X if you will, ARGUS stories with Diggle, they’re almost another show. They take on this tone where it could always be a spin-off, you know what I mean? It has its own little energy.

So it’s always exciting anytime you get to do something, where the B story becomes the strong story, almost another A story. That’s exciting, and most of the time like you said, you get to find out something new about Diggle. Now unfortunately Deadshot is gone, and he was a major player in Diggle’s life. But we’ll see what happens next for next season.

Diggle’s reaction to the Flash…

DR: I know, it was bananas.

It was so funny!

DR: Anytime I get to make Diggle be more like David, and just be funny. It was so funny, on the set, Andrew Kreisberg was there with me, and he was like, “Just go big when you see The Flash move at superspeed.” I did it one time, and he said, “No, even bigger, just go bananas.” I was like, “really? Okay!” and did what you saw. It was great to just take the reins off of Diggle.

So that’s how David would react if he saw someone move at superspeed?

DR: Yeah, oh yeah, no doubt. How I would react though, I would do exactly that, then piss myself. (laughs) Did I say that? Yeah, seeing someone run that fast?

We have been teased over and over and it seems like everyone else on the show now has a secret identity…

DR: Right, right.

Is it something that you even want for Diggle, and is it something that Diggle wants for himself?

DR: That’s a great, great question.

Everyone wants to talk about John Stewart. Is it “John Stewart Diggle” or “John Diggle Stewart” or whatever, and will he be Green Lantern? There’s gonna be – obviously, [EP] Marc Guggenheim has said publicly that it’s not the way to go right now. But people are still talking about it.

You know, I think – and Greg Berlanti has said this publicly too, I think that they’ve gone to great lengths to build up the mythos and persona of John Diggle. He’s become a character in the comic books! Hopefully, he stays alive in the comic books and he’s around for 20 years, and someone else will play him on TV or in a movie! That’s a great honor. I think they’ve taken great strides to making John Diggle part of the lexicon, and that’s an important thing. I don’t think you want to abandon that.

I think that’s part of the appeal. He’s just a regular guy from the Glades, from the hood, who joined the military, became special forces, and now he’s a super hero! I think there’s something very normal about him that’s part of the appeal.

I think if you put a mask on him as part of the Green Lantern Corps, and that’s wonderful by the way – John Stewart is a wonderful character – but you lose some of that. You lose part of the “everyguy” character.

What about a mask for someone like Vigilante, or…

DR: Yeah, people have mentioned that, people have mentioned The Guardian, a few others.

Yeah, right!

DR: I do think you need some kind of concealment. I agree with that. And to that end, they are working on something. You will see something for Diggle next year, season 4. You will.

All right, that’s huge! Wrapping up, what was the most surprising thing for you from season 3?

DR: From this season? That’s a good question. The most surprising thing for me was how they managed to make Ra’s work. I didn’t know what they were going to do with Ra’s al Ghul. The actor who played him, Matt Nable, did such a great job with it, and the League of Assassins I thought was so formidable. I was surprised and I’m happy about how they handled Ra’s and the League because that was important.

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/14/david-r ... -he-wear-/

-

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The CW: "Dare to Defy" Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErhVBKI1HC0

- Arrow | Stunts: "Oliver Vs. Ra's":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJPTNvg4_Dw

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- S3 Recap Comic Promo Poster:

Imagen

- "ARROW" Mensaje de Marc Guggenheim sobre la Season 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abm6K73mOEA

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW tenía grandes planes para 'Harley Quinn' antes de la película del "Suicide Squad":
Hace tiempo vimos que en "Arrow" de la CW había aparecido su propia versión del "Suicid Squad", aunque no hemos visto mucho sobre eestos personajes últimamente en la serie, especialmente ahora que la película del equipo de villanos está en producción.

Por supuesto, sabemos que no hay planes actualmente de unir las versiones de la TV y el cine, así es que ambas podrían existir de forma independiente. Aunque, al parecer, DC cortó las intenciones de los productores de "Arrow" de llevar a la pequeña pantalla su propia versión de 'Harley Quinn', según ha confirmado una de las actrices de la serie durante una entrevista en la MCM London Comic Con, Willa Holland (Thea Queen):

“En cuanto a todas las películas que se están haciendo y cosas como ésas en el mundo de los cómics, también está quitando una via alternativa de las series de TV ,” dice Holland. “Porque teníamos al Suicide Squad y esas cosas que hay dentro de él, ARGUS. Estábamos metiéndonos realmente de lleno en eso durante un momento. Teníamos grandes planes para Harley. Y luego, algo llegó de DC o de alguien de más arriba y dijo ‘No, tienes que dejarlo y desistir porque vamos a hacerlo en una película y no podemos tener a nadie que spoilee esa idea.’ Pudimos ver las coletas y el uniforme de ARGUS y el pequeño realo de una Harley Quinn, y luego nos fue arrancado. Si hubiéramos podido tener de verdad a Harley Quinn en la serie, eso habría sido increíble. Nos habría encantado el tener a 'Harley' en "Arrow", pero nunca va a pasar”.

No sabemos si esos planes se iban a producir durante la S3, que ha terminado recientemente su emisión o para las siguientes temporadas. Cabe resaltar que en esta temporada también hemos contado con Rila Fukushima como 'Katana', personaje que también está siendo interpretado por la actriz Karen Fukuhara en la película del "Suicide Squad", así es que no se sabe si volveremos a ver al personaje o no en la serie ahora que la película está en producción.

Aún está por ver si podremos contar de nuevo con ver al "Suicide Squad" de regreso en la cuarta temporada de "Arrow".

Willa también mencionó que esperaba que el traje de superhéroe de Thea tanga algunas modificaciones: "Para su futuro el la S4, espero que siga vistiendo ese traje tanto como sea posible y quizá uno amarillo con una capa o algo."

Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo6OCSgXaT4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIzh7a2Ywbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGX_4BG0qc4

¿Qué opináis? ¿Decepcionados por no poder contar con el personaje en la serie?

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/05/w ... ee-it.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow | "Secret's Out" Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0kL-bH6Yj0

- Imagen bts de Katie Cassidy entrenando para la S4 ( 28-05-15):

Imagen

(@MzKatieCassidy: Tonfa #training with @brendonhuor #Arrow)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Emily Bett Rickards habla sobre la Season 4 y el futuro de Felicity (IGN):
Emily Bett Rickards habla sobre la Season 4 y el futuro de Felicity
Por Eric Goldman 09 Junio, 2015

If Arrow wasn’t coming back for another season, the Season 3 finale sure could have functioned as a happy ending for Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak, as the two took off together, leaving behind their dangerous life for parts unknown and some well deserved time alone.

But Arrow is coming back, which means one way or the other, something will have to happen to bring these two back to Starling City and Oliver back into that mask and hood.

Season 4 doesn’t begin filming until later this summer, which means for now, the cast don’t know what’s coming next, but when I spoke to Emily Bett Rickards at the Upfronts in New York last month, she had a few amusing thoughts on where Arrow left the characters. We spoke about where Oliver and Felicity might be going, the struggle to keep a couple strong on a TV show once you move from “will they or won’t they?” into “they’re together” and whether Felicity’s use of the Atom suit in the finale could lead to something more in terms of an alter ego for her character.

IGN: I guess that’s it. Oliver and Felicity are just going to take off. Maybe they’ll send a postcard every once in a while?

Rickards: Maybe! Maybe they’ll send it back to Thea and she’ll rip it and be like, “I’m too busy for this.” Then she’ll throw it up in the air as confetti in the Foundry, which will be new because there is no Foundry any more. So we don’t know where her lair is going to be.

IGN: This is a great, happy moment for them, but this is a show where happiness usually doesn’t last too long. Is there anything you can say about what you’ve been told regarding where things might go next season?

Rickards: I haven’t been told. It’s been very disappointing for everyone in your job position because I have not been told anything nor have I asked because it usually changes so quickly. I’ll say that Oliver and Felicity have gone away and I have no idea where they went. Hopefully Jamaica, an all-inclusive resort. I want lime sorbet, a pina colada, and I want to sit on the beach. [laughs] I want to have a goddamn good time!

IGN: That could be a 10-episode arc.

Rickards: You know how they put Katherine Heigl in a coma in Grey’s Anatomy? I want them to put me on a beach.

Arrow / 9 Jun 2015
Arrow: Emily Bett Rickards Talks Season 4 and Felicity's Future
Now that Oliver and Felicity are together, what happens next?

By Eric GoldmanIf Arrow wasn’t coming back for another season, the Season 3 finale sure could have functioned as a happy ending for Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak, as the two took off together, leaving behind their dangerous life for parts unknown and some well deserved time alone.

But Arrow is coming back, which means one way or the other, something will have to happen to bring these two back to Starling City and Oliver back into that mask and hood.

Season 4 doesn’t begin filming until later this summer, which means for now, the cast don’t know what’s coming next, but when I spoke to Emily Bett Rickards at the Upfronts in New York last month, she had a few amusing thoughts on where Arrow left the characters. We spoke about where Oliver and Felicity might be going, the struggle to keep a couple strong on a TV show once you move from “will they or won’t they?” into “they’re together” and whether Felicity’s use of the Atom suit in the finale could lead to something more in terms of an alter ego for her character.

IGN: I guess that’s it. Oliver and Felicity are just going to take off. Maybe they’ll send a postcard every once in a while?

Rickards: Maybe! Maybe they’ll send it back to Thea and she’ll rip it and be like, “I’m too busy for this.” Then she’ll throw it up in the air as confetti in the Foundry, which will be new because there is no Foundry any more. So we don’t know where her lair is going to be.
Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards and Katrina Law in Arrow.

Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards and Katrina Law in Arrow.

IGN: This is a great, happy moment for them, but this is a show where happiness usually doesn’t last too long. Is there anything you can say about what you’ve been told regarding where things might go next season?

Rickards: I haven’t been told. It’s been very disappointing for everyone in your job position because I have not been told anything nor have I asked because it usually changes so quickly. I’ll say that Oliver and Felicity have gone away and I have no idea where they went. Hopefully Jamaica, an all-inclusive resort. I want lime sorbet, a pina colada, and I want to sit on the beach. [laughs] I want to have a goddamn good time!

IGN: That could be a 10-episode arc.

Rickards: You know how they put Katherine Heigl in a coma in Grey’s Anatomy? I want them to put me on a beach.

IGN: On TV people root for couples to get together, but there is always that question of can they stay a happy couple and sustain that as part of the show?

Rickards: Can you sustain the passion and the power that comes from people who already have that momentum in that area… I mean I don’t know. Do you know?

IGN: It’s happened. You could make it happen.

Rickards: What characters?

IGN: I was going to say Parks and Recreation because all the couples…

Rickards: They all get married!

IGN: Right! It was all so sweet. When/if Oliver is back fighting crime again, would you like to see Oliver and Felicity co-existing as a couple and partners in crime?

Rickards: I would like them to do things as a couple, as a team, as well as be part of a team. I want them to deal with couple stuff – honesty, vulnerability, sex. All that stuff.

IGN: Felicity got a big moment where she got to save Oliver wearing the Atom suit. Is that a one-off or would you like to see something else happen for her costume-wise?

Rickards: Costume-wise, maybe, but probably not the Atom suit again. I think we used that bubble, but that was fun. It was hard to wear that suit.

IGN: I bet. But maybe at some point she gets some other alter ego?

Rickards: Maybe, we’ll see. Or just a split-personality. I’ll United States of Tara her.

IGN: A lot of great ideas here.

Rickards: They should make me a writer!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/09/ ... tys-future

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡La WBTV anuncia su programa para el SDCC 2015!:
Muchas series de TV llegan al San Diego Comic-Con cada año y el estudio que normalmente suele llevar la mayor cantidad de ellas es la WB. Eso parece que seguirá en la misma línea este año, ya que la WBTV ha anunciado su programa de series para la convención, con un total de 18, entre las que están "The Flash", "Arrow", "Gotham", "iZombie", "Supergirl", "Legends of Tomorrow", "Lucifer" y la nueva serie de animación que comparte universo con Arrow y The Flash "Vixen".

Por segundo año consecutivo, la WBTV tendrá un mega-evento especial en la noche del Sábado dedicado a sus series de acción basadas en DC Comics ("Supergirl", "The Flash", "Arrow", "Gotham", "Legends of Tomorrow" y "Vixen"). Ninguna de las series que están incluñidas en la "Super Hero Saturday Night" tendrá sus propios paneles, manteniendo su presencia centrada en este evento. No se ha dado una lista específica de los invitados que aparecerán en ella aún, pero teniendo en cuenta el precedente del año pasado, es casi seguro el esperar que acudan casi los elencos completos de las distintas series.

También, la WBTV continuará su tradición de mostrar los pilotos de las nuevas series el miércoles por la noche, durante la noche previa de la Comic-Con:

SCREENINGS ESPECIALES DE LOS PILOTOS, MIÉRCOLES, 8 de JULIO

6:00–10:00 p.m. La primera vez es siempre la mejor. Comic-Con y Warner Bros. Television continúan con orgullo nuestra tradición de la Noche Previa, con las premieres exclisivas de los episodios pilotos de nuestras más anticipadas series para la temporada 2015–16 — Supergirl, Blindspot, Containment y Lucifer — así como un episodio completamente nuevo de Teen Titans Go!. Ballroom 20

CALENDARIO DE LAS SERIES DE LA WBTV/WBA

Nota: Las estrellas y equipos creativos de las series que está previsto que asistan están sujetos a cambios. Se proporcionará más informacion sobre las sesiones de paneles, firmas y otros eventos a medida que se sepan más noticias.

VIERNES, 10 JULY

• 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Lucifer (Midseason on FOX): Sexy, oscuro e irreverente, Lucifer hace su debut en Comic-Con con screenings del episodio piloto al completo, seguido por una sesión de Q&A con las estrellas de la serie Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Lesley-Ann Brandt, DB Woodside y los productores ejecutivos. Room 6BCF

• 5:45–6:45 p.m. iZOMBIE (Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW): El cerebral éxito de iZOMBIE regresa a San Diego para su siguiente aparición en la Comic-Con. Tras los impactantes eventos de la season finale, sed uno de los primeros en conocer las primicias sobre lo que está por venir en la season 2 con los productores ejecutivos Rob Thomas y Diane Ruggiero-Wright, junto con las estrella de la serie Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley y David Anders. Ballroom 20

SABADO, 11 JULIO

• 8:00–11:00 p.m. Warner Bros. Television & DC Entertainment Presenta: La Super Hero Saturday Night Ofrece a los Fans un vistazo interior a los mundos de "Arrow", "The Flash" y "Gotham", además del screening del piloto de "Supergirl" y Video Presentaciones de "Legends of Tomorrow" y "Vixen": DC fans … ¡preparáos para otra Super Hero Saturday Night! Warner Bros. Television y DC Entertainment darán de nuevo la bienvenida a los fams en los mundos de algunos de los más grandes personajes de DC Comics durante una super-experiencia de tres horas en el Hall H. El evento exclusivo mostrará los pilotos de la altamente anticipada nueva serie de acción "Supergirl", seguido de una sesión de Q&A con las estrellas y productores; además, video presentaciones individuales especiales y sesiones de Q&As con las estrellas y productores de "Arrow", "The Flash" y "Gotham". También, no os perdáis una sesión especial de Q&A con el elenco y productores de "Legends of Tomorrow" y un vistazo a la nueva serie digital "Vixen". Hall H

http://www.ksitetv.com/general-tv-news/ ... lans/68567

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Audiciones de la S4 de "Arrow" revelan posible diálogo del villano principal:
Días atrás surgiron en vimeo varios videos de audiciones de "Arrow" de la S4 (ahora retirados) que ofrecían pequeños diálogos del que posiblemente será el villano principal de la S4, bajo el nombre de 'Simon' que es un nombre en código de 'Damien Darhk,' el líder de la misteriosa H.I.V.E.

Tanto Darhk como su malvada organización han sido mencionados ya en la serie con anterioridad. Ra's al Ghul alertó a Oliver sobre él. En un momento dado, Darhk era uno de los candidatos para convertirse en Ra's al Ghul, pero cuando no fue elegido, se separó de la Liga y formó su propio grupo, siendo responsables de muchos de los problemas que han estado azotando a Starling City. También fueron los responsables de asesinato del hermano de John Diggle, Andy.

Como mencioné, los videos ya no están disponibles, pero os dejo la transcripción de los mismos:

Oliver Queen: ¿Así es que lo tienes fichado? ¿A Ra's?

Villain: Estoy seguro de que Ra's te ha contado muchas cosas sobre mí. Es todo un cuentacuentos - siempre preocupado de mitos y leyendas. Como si las quisiera...

Oliver Queen: ¿Por qué estoy aquí?

Villain: Por la misma razón por la que un chico tiene curiosidad sobre la hormiga y que desenterró.

Oliver Queen: ¿Y tú eres la hormiga en el escenario?

Villain: No, soy el suelo, la Tierra, el mundo. Soy el hombre que incluso Ra's al Ghul teme.

Oliver Queen: ¿Así es que Ra's tiene mido de tí? Yo no.

Villain: Sólo porque no me has conocido aún.

Oliver Queen: Estoy conociéndote ahora y no estoy impresionado.

Villain: No soy Slade Wilson o Malcolm Merlyn o ninguno de los otros pretendientes con lo que has lidiado antes.

Oliver Queen: Los derroté a ambos.

Villain: Suena como si estuvieras preparado para el evento principal entonces. Es el día de la graduación, Mr. Queen.

Unknown: Por favor, no me mates.

Villain: Bueno, no me he aclarado sobre eso para ser sincero, pero puedo decirte que ese incesante lloriqueo no te está ayudando mucho.

Unknown: No te he hecho nada.

Villain: Eso es cuestión de opiniones. Me fallaste.

Unknown: Lo siento.

Villain: No, no lo sientes, pero lo harás. En ese intervalo intenta al menos tener algo de dignidad.

Unknown: Haré todo lo que quieras.

Villain: Eso es renunciar a la dignidad. Estuve en tu posición en más de una ocasión, vulnerable y dependiendo de la piedad de alguien o la falta de ella. Es un sentimiento terrible. Puede que sea la peor emoción, peor que la tristeza o el luto o la soledad. Eso es por lo que me marqué el no sentirlo de nuevo. Familia, amigos, amor, niños, corté los lazos con todo eso. Ahora no hay nada con lo que poder ser amenazado. Te miro y veo tu miedo y no hay nada que reconozca. No tengo miedo. No tengo miedo por ello. No muestro piedad.

http://comicbook.com/2015/06/11/arrow-s ... -dialogue/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW Blu-Ray/DVD de la Season 3 ¡Box Art, fecha de lanzamiento y extras revelados!:
La tercera temporada completa de ARROW en Blu-ray se pondrá a la venta el 22 de Septiembre del 2015, y la Warner Bros. Home Entertainment ha desvelado el artwork y una nota de prensa con detalles sobre todos los extras:

Imagen
Justo a tiempo para la cuarta temporada de Arrow en la CW, los espectadores pueden ponerse al día con la serie cargada de acción ya que la Warner Bros. Home Entertainment y DC Entertainment ponen a la venta "Arrow: The Complete Third Season" en Blu-rayTM y DVD el 22 de Septiembre, 2015. Promediando unos 4.2 millones de espectadores semanales para cada uno de sus episodios originales, Arrow es la #2 serie de la CW en total de espectadores, detrás sólo de "The Flash". El lanzamiento contiene los emocionantes 23 episodios de la tercera temporada que os tendrán al borde de vuestros asientos, además de casi tres horas de contenido extra, incluyendo comentarios de los episodios, featurettes, escenas borradas y un gag reel. "Arrow: The Complete Third Season" tiene un precio de $59.98 el DVD y $60.10 el Blu-ray.

Con una imagen y sonido sin igual en Blu-ray, Arrow: The Complete Third Season incluirá Video 1080p Full HDcon Audio DTS-HD Master para Inglés 5.1. El Blu-ray de 4-discos contará con una copia en Blue-ray de alta-definición y una copia digital en HD de todos los 23 episodios de la season 3.

CONTENIDOS ESPECIALES:

Second Skins: Creating The Uniforms of Arrow
Nanda Parbat: Constructing The Villain’s Lair
Two Arrow Audio Commentaries
Arrow at Comic-Con 2014
The Man Beneath the Suit – Atom’s First Flight
Gag Reel
Deleted Scenes

Podéis pre-ordenar vuestros packs con un descuento sobre el precio inicial en Amazon:

- BLUE-RAY: AQUÍ

- DVD: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Nuevos detalles sobre la Season 4 de "Arrow"!:
La maquinaria de las mentes que hay detrás de "Arrow" ya han empezado a comenzar. Sabemos que los escritores ya le están dando forma a la nueva temporada y que, al menos el primer episodio, ya está escrito.

Esta semana, hemos sabido aún más detalles sobre los que nos espera en la premiere y en la nueva temporada.

Por un lado, Stephen Amell ha hecho una sesión de Q6A con los fans en su cuenta de "Arrow". Entre las cosas a destacar, están el que ha confirmado que habrá un salto en el tiempo cuando veamos el primer episodio de la nueva temporada (unos 5-6 meses desde la finale de la S3).

El actor, también confesó que se le quedó la boca abierta en más de una ocasión mientras que leía el guión del primer episodio: “Lo hizo legítimamente. Le mandé un email al Marc Guggenheim directamente tras haber leído la premiere de la S4 con tres o cuatro preguntas directas. Las cuales él contestó... en su mayoria.”

Podéis ver la sesión al completo: AQUÍ

¿Y qué podría hacer que Oliver y Felicity regresaran? Bueno, el actor nos dio una pista en twitter al apuntar que es posible que algo raro esté pasando con Speedy que lo obligue a regresar, como por ejemplo los efectos secundarios que tiene el 'Larazus Pit' en la personalidad de la gente que vuelven a la vida gracias a él.

https://twitter.com/amellywood/status/6 ... 0819796992

Además, John Barrowman ha comentado en el "Las Vegas Comic Con" que acaba de firmar su acuerdo para su regreso en la S4 como 'Ra's al Ghul':

"Empezamos a rodar en Julio, Season 4 -- acabo de firmar mi acuerdo hace alrededor de una semana. Estoy muy emocionado por regresar, no puedo conatros nada porque sé muy poco de lo que va a pasar. Pero si adoráis a Malcolm Merlyn, si adoráis a Oliver Queen, si adoráis a Thea Queen, si adoráis a las hermanas Canary, y digo esto con un pequeño giro y broma, váis a adorar lo que va a pasar en el mundo de DC."

Podéis ver el video del panel: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Detalles sobre un nuevo personaje recurrente de la Season 4:
Matt Mitovich de TVLine.com, ha publicado algunos detalles sobre un nuevo personaje que hará su aparición el el episodio 4.02 de "Arrow".

No se han dado nombres ni nada parecido, pero el nuevo personaje – que se dice que será “fuertemente recurrente” – es descrito como “un afroamericano de veintitantos que es un prodigio informático a la par con la Srta. Smoak.”

¿De quién se tratará? ¿Será un nuevo aliado? ¿O quizá el adversario de Felicity en H.I.V.E.?

Ya hay quienes incluso se han atrevido a apuntar a la posibilidad de que pudiera ser 'Mr. Terrific'...

¿Qué pensáis? ¿Os pica la curiosidad? :wink:

http://tvline.com/2015/06/22/castle-sea ... ck-hayley/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "ARROW" SDCC 2015 limited-edition hotel key card:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Revelada la fecha de estreno de la S4 de "Arrow"!:
La CW acaba de revelar la fecha de estreno de la S4 de "Arrow", cuya season premiere será el 7 de Octubre a las 8pm.
Imagen Imagen Imagen

http://www.thewrap.com/cw-sets-fall-pre ... n-october/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”