"ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arrow

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 (02-12 Feb 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@charlotteross: #rolereversal #MeandEm #arrow
@Salmon_Ladder: Olicity Valentine ... will Papa Smoak impact the relationship between Felicity & her mom @charlotteross @EmilyBett
@celinajade: Hello Oliver... again ;) @amellywood @amelladventures
@amellywood: Behind the scenes this evening
@charlotteross: @Willaaaah #onsetcuddles #arrow
@emilybett: Should have worn flats @charlotteross #mamadown
@MzKatieCassidy: Help save lives. Instagram your kiss face with hashtag #kissandcontribute up Until February 15 & @FreshBeauty will
@caitylotz: Me and my sister #canaries
@charlotteross: Come on....give me a kiss, Square Bear face! @EmilyBett #smoakgirls #SquareBear #arrow
@StarlingCityJ: New pic of @charlotteross and @EmilyBett on #Arrow set
@StarlingCityJ: And one more pic of @charlotteross & @EmilyBett on #Arrow set beautiful ladies
@PaulBlackthorne: Something brown & furry has landed on my head)

- Nuevos y divertidos videos bts de la S4 (10-02-16):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBoBOFlN4Od/
https://twitter.com/OverLordSmoak/statu ... 96/video/1
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBokFAmBswk/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 4.13 "Sins of the father" Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.13 "Sins of the father" Extended Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.13 "Sins of the father" Canadian Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.13 "Sins of the father" Producer´s Preview | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/63b815f7-b711-4 ... 13e858e102

- ARROW | 4.13 "Sins of the father" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxXJ9NgJxvY
https://amp.twimg.com/v/f6c7e4e1-3a1f-4 ... 2d419c466e

- ARROW | 4.13 "Sins of the father" Clip #2 | Zap2it:

http://zap2it.com/2016/02/arrow-video-f ... ydxmbr5E4Q

- ARROW | 4.13 "Sins of the father" Clip #3 | Access Hollywood:

http://bcove.me/4wvrx77d

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW Stills del 4.13 "Sins of the father":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.15 “Taken”:
4.15 “Taken” (24/02/16): VIXEN SE UNE AL TEAM ARROW – Oliver (Stephen Amell) se da cuenta de que necesita ayuda para luchar contra Darhk (la estrella invitada Neal McDonough) así es que llama a una vieja amiga – Vixen (la estrella invitada Megalyn E.K.). Usando su habilidad mágica para convocar los poderes animales, Vixen consigue dar con la localización de Darhk y el equipo va a la guerra. Mientras tanto, Thea (Willa Holland) tiene una charla a corazón abierto con Malcolm (John Barrowman). Gregory Smith dirige el episodio con historia de Marc Guggenheim y guión de Keto Shimizu & Brian Ford Sullivan (#415).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-4-15- ... n-is-here/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW Nuevo póster promocional del 4.13 "Sins of the father":

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow: Katrina Law sobre la petición de Nyssa a Oliver y si buscará a Sara (IGN):
Katrina Law sobre la petición de Nyssa a Oliver y si buscará a Sara
Por Eric Goldman 10 Feb 2016

Nyssa al Ghul (Katrina Law) came to Oliver Queen at the end of the last episode of Arrow with a big offer – telling him she could get him the Lotus, which could cure his sister of the awful side effects of the Lazarus Pit, if Oliver would kill Malcolm Merlyn for her.

As we go into this week’s Arrow and see how Oliver reacts, I spoke to Law about why Nyssa would ask Oliver to do this, if Nyssa will go looking for her former lover, and current Legends of Tomorrow team member, Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) and more about how Nyssa and her perception of others has changed.

IGN: Nyssa asked Oliver to kill Malcolm for her, but she’s not someone afraid to get her hands dirty, to say the least, so why doesn’t she do it herself?

Law: That was a question I had to think about, because when it comes to Arrow, I have no idea what’s happening with my character until I get the script. So when I got last week’s episode and I got to the very end, I did wonder why. And the only reason I could come up with is Nyssa has been locked in the dungeon for months at this point and she’s barely eaten - only enough to survive. She hasn’t been training. Nobody has been coming in to spar with her. Meanwhile, Malcolm has been using the Lazarus Pit, which makes you stronger. It makes you darker as well, but it strengthens you. So I’m thinking at this point, Nyssa isn’t in top shape. She isn’t at the top of her game so I think with hat in hand she had to go up to Oliver and swallow a very large pill of pride and ask him to perform this deed for her. Also, knowing that Oliver has sworn off killing, she knows that she’s asking something huge for him, which is why she basically had to hold his sister’s life hostage. He knows she’s at a desperate point if she’s willing to do that.

IGN: Now that Oliver has to weigh what he’s going to do , what is Nyssa’s next move, especially now that she’s back in Star City? This is a place that she started to have some connections with, especially for a character as cut off as she had been. Does she have any interactions with people like Laurel or Thea herself, given that she started to connect with them a bit last year?

Law: There’s a beautiful scene coming up between her and Laurel. The writers did a great job of coming up with this really intricate and delicate scene and it’s one of my favorites. Working with Katie Cassidy is always a joy. I think the two of us have a great connection. But it’s also just -- I find so much pride in knowing that they’re two strong female characters, on television, having strong scenes together out of friendship, where they’re not talking about a man or a love interest or trying to fall in love and they’re not yelling at each other or calling each other names. This scene is so important because we have strong female characters that are actually friends and men always get to have that. It’s a great scene and I loved working with Katie and I think the Lauryssa fan base will be very happy with it.

IGN: Meanwhile, many fans are curious about, in the long term, what Nyssa will do regarding Sara. She knows Sara is alive but she was very concerned and not supporting the decision to bring her back, for reasons we’ve seen. But given her history with her, might she just eventually go try and find her? … I say that, even though she might not be successful, given Sara’s not even in the present right now. [Laughs] But do you think Nyssa will go looking for Sara?

Law: I think yes. I think Nyssa would eventually go looking for Sara or that if things turn out well, Sara would come and find Nyssa. But even before Sara was resurrected, Nyssa has found a way to let go of her, to love her and hold on to the memory and cherish her but she found a way to let go. With the resurrection of Sara, knowing what the pit does to people and having seen what it does to her father, and having seen the state that Sara came out of, if Sara managed to regain any of her human qualities, which Nyssa isn’t sure can happen, she knows that the bloodlust would have been so strong that it would have altered her personality and wouldn’t have made her the same person she fell in love with. Also, knowing that, Sara’s going to need to go on that journey on her own and figure out who she is. I think Nyssa would love to see her again but I’m pretty sure in her head she already knows it’s going to be bittersweet.

IGN: I have to say the prospect of seeing Nyssa on Legends of Tomorrow at some point would be really exciting both for what it would be for Sara and Nyssa to reunite and also to see Nyssa in that sci-fi setting. Would you want to experience what she’d make of a world that’s part of the world of Arrow, yet so different?

Law: I would love to. It would be great. And I would love for them to have a flashback episode somehow. I don’t know how they could do it but we could see how Sara and Nyssa met and what it was like to introduce her to her father for the first time and sparring together and Nyssa teaching Sarah how to be a warrior and Sara teaching Nyssa how to be a real human being. I think that entire backstory is one the audience would like to see and one Caity Lotz and I have talked about it a lot. So hopefully it happens in some capacity or another on either show. It would be great to see Nyssa interacting with any characters because she’s so fish out of water. Any interaction would be hysterical.

IGN: Last week, Nyssa met Katana and the two of you got to have a cool sword fight. What was it like shooting that particular scene? The Arrow producers always say you really jump in with the action scenes.

Law: I love it. I love when I get to do my own fight choreography. I don’t like to jump off a building or get hit by a car or anything like that. [Laughs] My stunt double is very happy to do that, but when it comes to the sword fighting and easier stuff, that stuff I love. And working with Rila [Fukushima] was amazing. That girl can hold her own with fight choreography as well. I remember it was super cold! But again, I was happy to be sharing the screen with another strong, female character who was capable of holding her own. Then by the end we come to an agreement about why we should stop fighting. I know a couple people picked up on that and why she would stop fighting and give up. I think it’s with good reason. You’ll find that out this week.

IGN: With Nyssa and Malcolm, how much do they respect each other versus the competitive nature of their relationship?

Law: I think Nyssa and Malcolm have a huge amount of respect for each other. She met him when she was a child. The fact that my father released him from the League of Assassins is unheard of. Nobody gets released. They get killed if they want to leave. So the fact that he was allowed to leave the league of Assassins, there was definitely some kind of respect already. But the biggest tell was in [episode] 403 when you come back and find them sparring and fighting and he turned his back to her and Nyssa didn’t try to attack him and kill him. Also the fact that she’s still alive and he didn’t try to kill her in her sleep. The two of them have an honor and respect for each other and they know that they are enemies at this point but I think due to family history and League honor, the two of them know that if they’re going to take each other out, it has to be in an open and honest way. Honorable… Maybe not honest! [Laughs]

IGN: How do you think her perception of Oliver has changed since they met? At this point, they’ve gone through a lot together. They’ve actually been married to each other!

Law: I think throughout the course of their interactions, Nyssa has found a respect for Oliver. In her eyes, she’s still married to him, forever, until she dies, because it’s the League. She doesn’t want to be married to him and doesn’t like him in that way. She’s not attracted to him but there’s nothing she can do about it. But I think she’s developed a respect over the years for him. She’s seen him become a capable fighter and a leader and she is her father and the only grudge she has in that aspect is that it wasn’t Nyssa who did it [killed Ra's], it was an outsider. Obviously she has enough respect for him to say “I need you to kill Malcolm Merlyn.” We’ll have an answer as to why she doesn’t do it herself this week but she has respect for him, for sure.

IGN: You mentioned earlier the fun of bouncing Nyssa off different characters. Is there anyone on Arrow or even in these connected shows where you would really like to see what Nyssa made of them and what they made of her?

Law: I think it would be fun to have Nyssa and Felicity stuck in a room together, either having nothing to do or in the middle of a battle sequences having to work together. I think either of those scenes would be fun.

IGN: I know you’ve spoken about that it would be cool at some point to meet Talia on this show. is this something that you think is a possibility? Ra’s al Ghul lived a long and busy life. There’s no reason we have to meet just one daughter

Law: I don’t know that it will ever happen. I guess we’ll have to see what happens with the Nyssa character after this week, whether she survives or not, but I think it would be fun to have a flashback scene on Legends of Tomorrow where the team goes back and it’s the two sisters interacting. I think that would be fun. I think people would love to see two sisters going at it. It says in the books that the two of them didn’t get along for a long time before they teamed up so I would love to see the time period where we weren’t getting along.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/10/ ... h-for-sara
- Katrina Law adelanta le épica batalla de grandes giros y sorpresas (TVInsider):
Katrina Law adelanta le épica batalla de grandes giros y sorpresas
Por Damian Holbrook 10 Feb, 2016 12:07 pm

Only Nyssa al Ghul (Katrina Law) would back Arrow's Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) up against a wall and not use that leverage for sexytime stuff. Instead, the sexually enigmatic daughter of the late League of Assassins honcho Ra's al Ghul has made our Green Arrow guy—and her ex-husband—an indecent proposal of the deadlier kind: Break his no-kill promise and off new League leader Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) in exchange for her stash of Lotus, the magical elixir that can save Ollie's dying sister Thea (Willa Holland). Will he go through with it? We'll find out in tonight's episode, but before then, Law is filling us in on what's up with Nyssa's latest visit to Star City.

Desperate Times Will Call for Desperate Measures

"Nyssa is definitely in a desperate place, especially where she has to go and ask for Oliver’s help. She’s not necessarily one to ask for help!" laughs the actress, adding that Nyssa is "swallowing a huge pill" by asking Oliver to kill Malcolm. "She knows that he has sworn off killing...this is a big ask."

Nyssa's Aim Continues to Be True

As the over-looked heiress to the League of Assassins throne, Law feels that Nyssa's vendetta against Merlyn is justified. "All of the stuff that has happened to her over the past couple of seasons has been one piece of her identity being stripped away at a time, [including] her title as Ra's al Ghul," she explains. "That was just too much for her." Now that her father and Malcolm have turned the League into a "very evil" entity, Law contends that Nyssa's motives aren't as malignant as they seem. "She wants to take over so she can straighten out the League of Assassins again."

The Friendship With Laurel Stays Strong

Raving about costar Katie Cassidy, Law confirms that Nyssa and her bud Laurel "have a beautiful scene" coming up. "The writers did such an amazing job writing this really intricate scene with different levels and layers," she offers. "Plus, I love working with Katie. She and I have such a good chemistry and connection. I think the Laurel and Nyssa fans are going to be really excited to see the scenes. Also, I just think it’s really important for two strong female characters to have a scene together where it’s based upon friendship and not developing a love relationship or anything like that, because you hardly ever see that."

Oliver Will Have to Make a Difficult Decision...

"I think this will be a good test of character" she says. "How far is Oliver willing to go to save his sister? Because Nyssa’s serious. She’s not giving up that Lotus unless Malcolm goes down."

...But It Won't Be as Bad as Someone Else's Decision

Even if Oliver agrees to her terms, Nyssa will still mix it up with Merlyn and "it is epic," promises Law. "It is one of the biggest battles of the season and there’s twists and surprises by the end of it." Calling the confrontation "a battle for her life," the actress teases that "it’s going to be pretty bad, especially for one of us. We’ll find out which one. It’ll be shocking what happens."

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/72329/ ... surprises/?
- Katrina Law sobre el regreso de Nyssa, el por qué Malcolm debe morir y su amor por Sara (zap2it):
Katrina Law sobre el regreso de Nyssa, el por qué Malcolm debe morir y su amor por Sara
por Chris E. Hayner 10 Feb, 2016

Nyssa al Ghul (Katrina Law) is back on “Arrow” and she’s bringing a world of trouble with her. The former heiress to the League of the Assassins wants Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) dead and she’ll do anything to achieve that goal — even bartering for Thea’s (Willa Holland) life with Oliver (Stephen Amell).

What’s her plan, though? Zap2it spoke with Law about what it is that brings Nyssa back to Star City after not being seen since Season 3, as well as her plans for the League and what Sara’s resurrection means for her former love.

Zap2it: First of all, welcome back! After not being seen since Season 3 on the show, what was is like for you to jump back into Nyssa?

Katrina Law: It definitely was jumping back in. One of my favorite things about coming to “Arrow” is I never know what’s going to happen. Ever. They never give me a clue, they never give me spoilers. The first time I realize what Nyssa’s up to is whenever I read the script.

I was assuming that I’d been locked in the dungeon for that entire time, but I really didn’t know. So it was nice to know I was right on that account. I was also pleased to find she still had followers. While locked in the dungeon, she’s leading a revolt!

I was amazingly surprised that I got to fight Katana (Rila Fukushima). Everything is like a nice surprise for me.

While Season 4 hasn’t focused on the League of Assassins before now, clearly their world is still going. Now Nyssa is back in Star City and wants Malcolm dead. Why not try to kill him herself?

We will find out why. I think the answer’s going to be interesting. What I was personally thinking when I got the scrip — and before I got the next script — was she’s been locked in a dungeon that entire time. She hasn’t been sparring, she hasn’t been fighting or competing, really. I assumed she was weakened, but we’ll find out if that’s the reason.

She definitely has to swallow a lot of pride in order to ask — or demand — that Oliver kill Ra’s al Ghul. She knew going into it that wasn’t going to be an easy ask because she’s asking Oliver to kill someone after he’s sworn to never do that again.

There’s also the fact that since we last saw Nyssa, Oliver has gone through some serious changes. He’s not the same man who once stood across the aisle from her at their wedding — which they never really called off.

Personally, I don’t think Nyssa is ever concerned with what Oliver is doing or not doing. [Laughs] I think she’s more about her own agenda and whether or not you fall in stride with that agenda.

She doesn’t love Oliver, she’s not attracted to him and she doesn’t want to be married to him. But in the eyes of the League, I’m pretty certain that she still considers herself married to him. I don’t think Oliver sees it that way, but in Nyssa and the League’s eyes — and what she grew up believing — I think she’s going to hold true to that.

But I think Nyssa is also changing. I think people are going to be surprised with how everything turns out. She’s gone on a journey, from being raised by her father to being introduced to and falling in love with Sara and meeting Laurel — and those women changing her for the better and broadening her view of the world.

You mention Sara (Caity Lotz) … Clearly those two were in love and during Nyssa’s most recent absence, Sara has been resurrected. Is that something on Nyssa’s mind?

I think she’s definitely been thinking about it. As far as she’s concerned, Sara is probably a wild animal out in the world and if she has regained her senses, her blood lust would have completely changed her into a different person.

Before Sara was resurrected, I think Nyssa found a way to continue hold onto the memory of her but let the love of what their relationship used to be fly away.

Even though she knows she’s alive now, I don’t think there’s a hope or want in Nyssa’s mind about rekindling the relationship. It would be a bittersweet reunion if the two were to get together again. Nyssa knows Sara has a journey she needs to go on alone.

Nyssa has a journey as well, one that’s leading her to want Malcolm dead. Once he’s gone, what’s her plan? Is it just about ridding the League of Malcolm, or does she want to lead?

I think it’s a little bit of both. Basically, she feels bitterness and anger and a need for justice when it comes to Malcolm. It’s very personal and goes beyond the League of Assassins. But she also sees him as a poison to the League — he’s corrupt, he’s not honorable.

She was already having issue with her father, who stuck to the League’s rules. Malcolm, though, has stepped to far outside of those rules that she sees him as a corrupt figure. He needs to go.

Also, she wants to get her title back. It’s what she deserves and what was promised to her from the time she was born.

All of that said, what are the odds we’ll see Nyssa beyond this episode – either next week or later in the season?

You’ll have to tune in and see!

http://zap2it.com/2016/02/arrow-katrina ... ara-lance/
- Katrina Law habla sobreel episodio de que va a cambiar todo de Nyssa y si querría a Sara de vuelta (comicbook):
Katrina Law habla sobreel episodio de que va a cambiar todo de Nyssa y si querría a Sara de vuelta
Por Russ Burlingame 10/02/2016

There's a lot going on in tonight's episode of Arrow, which centers on Nyssa Raatko's next big move in her war against Malcolm Merlyn, the man who murdered her lover (she got better), her father (he didn't), and took the title she believed to be rightfully hers.

In order to take him down, Nyssa will need a little help from her husband...

...Oliver Queen (remember? They got married? Anybody?).

In "Sins of the Father," Oliver (Stephen Amell) receives an offer from Nyssa that is hard to refuse. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) continues to battle the blood lust, Malcolm (John Barrowman) steps in to help his daughter, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has a heart to heart talk with Nyssa.

It seems like there are a lot of balls in the air, in terms of Nyssa's plan. Do you think she figured that in order to best somebody as devious as Merlyn, you had to put as much crazy planning into your strategy as he would?

I think so much planning has gone on. While stuck in the dungeons, Nyssa has managed to form an army in secret to follow her that Merlyn is not aware of. There’s been a lot of planning and underground renegade shenanigans going on. The fact that she knew she would have to go to Oliver and hold his sister’s life in the balance, and even to do that, she had to do the impossible and get the lotus -- to convince Tatsu that she has to get the lotus. That's a lot of planning.

Would you think that a number of League members might side with Nyssa, given the shady way Merlyn came to be in possession of Ra's al Ghul's ring and title?

I would say yes. Just the fact that you have people who are willing to follow Nyssa, who is not Ra’s and who is staying in Nanda Parbat and had to spar Ra’s and was thrown into the dungeon by him, a portion of the league agrees with her that Merlyn shouldn’t be Ra’s. He wasn’t even a part of the League anymore, just an outsider who came in and took the title by deceit.

Do you feel like this hatred for Merlyn has given Nyssa a new sense of direction?

I think that’s an interesting question. i think when her father was Ra’s, she had a very specific direction. I think she knew from the time she comprehended that she was going to be the next Ra’s. Everything was in preparation for that.

I think the last three years have taken away her sense of identity, because Sara came in and introduced her to a world where there is love and compassion and sympathy. It started to change her pop a little bit and eventually meeting Team Arrow and meeting Laurel, having her father take away the title and all of these different things, have stripped away everything Nyssa has known.

So over the course of the last several months, she’s been fighting to get her life back on track. Becoming Ra’s and reclaiming what’s rightfully hers has been her number one focus. I think it's given her focus, but I think it’s always been her goal. I think she’s going "Oh, I got sidetracked by Sara and by Team Arrow, but now I'm back on track."

There's been a lot of talk about how you didn't really get to say good-bye to Sara, but now you say that falling in love and getting involved with Team Arrow was a distraction. Do you think Nyssa would even want to reconnect with Sara at this point?

No, I think before Sara was resurrected from the Lazarus Pit, Nyssa found it in her heart to let go of her. Once she was resurrected from the Pit, knowing what the Pit had done to her father over the years, and then seeing the feral animal that Sara was when she jumped out of the Pit, I think Nyssa knows that the person she loved is gone.

Nyssa doesn’t know at this point that Sara has become human again, but she knows that the bloodlust is going to be so strong she’s going to have her own journey that she’s wants to go on.

I think she would love to reconnect with her, but almost more to say goodbye because this isn’t going to be the same person and they can’t pick up where they left off.

What can you tease about tonight's episode?

You get to see how far Oliver is willing to go in order to save his sister, and you get to see how far Nyssa is willing to go in order to be the next Ra’s al Ghul.

There’s going to be epic battles and twists and turns. There’s a greats scene between me and Laurel. There’s going to be tension between Nyssa and Merlyn, and Nyssa and Oliver.

If Oliver could come up with a way to simply drive Merlyn out of the League and out of your life, do you think Nyssa would take that at this point, or would she feel obliged to kill Malcolm?

I think she knows she needs to completely get rid of him. He’s like a cockroach that just seems to keep coming back over and over and over again. Her father made a huge mistake allowing him to leave the League fo Assassins and live, because of that, look what he’s come back and done.

I think she’s like, "Time for him to go bye-bye."

How will this war affect your relationship with Team Arrow?

What ends up happening by the end of [tonight], changes Nyssa’s life completely.

http://comicbook.com/2016/02/10/katrina ... d-whether/
- Katrina Law adelanta la 'épica' lucha y una 'bonita' escena entre Nyssa/Laurel (accesshollywood):
Katrina Law adelanta la 'épica' lucha y una 'bonita' escena entre Nyssa/Laurel
Por Jolie Lash 10 Feb, 2016 10:14 AM PST

Thea Queen's life is in grave danger on "Arrow," and Nyssa al Ghul is the only one in possession of the elixir that can save her from the effects of the Lazarus Pit.

To get the elixir of the Lotus and save his little sister, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) may have to pay a heavy price. Katrina Law's character, Nyssa, presented Oliver with a deal at the end of last week's episode – kill her sworn enemy, Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman), and she will hand over the cure. Nyssa wants the current Ra's al Ghul, Malcolm, gone and as a result, Wednesday's new episode will feature more powerful "Arrow" fight choreography.

"This is one of the best fights. I just remember doing our fight choreography and just watching this mass of humanity running towards me and I just thought, 'Oh my God, if I were Katrina Law and not Nyssa al Ghul, I would be scared poopless right now,'" Katrina laughed, when she spoke with Access Hollywood on Tuesday. "It is epic! They pull out all the stops in this one, so I think everyone's going to be very happy and the fights are going to be intense and then also, surprising."

While she couldn't dish on exactly why the fights in "Sins of the Father" will be "surprising," Katrina said "Arrow" fans should check out her social media account after the episode.

"John Barrowman and I are going to have a surprise for everyone after 'Arrow' airs," she said, adding she will be posting a video on her Instagram.

Katrina's character may have butted heads with Team Arrow in the past, but if Oliver said "no" to the deal , does Katrina think her character would act to save Thea?

"You know, I would be interested in that too. As hard as Nyssa goes -- she's done a lot of threatening in the past [episodes], 'I'll do this, I'll do that,' but at the end of the day, she's always come around to Team Arrow, which makes her a really great character, because she kind of always presents herself as the villain, but then never actually does anything. I mean, she kind of stole Laurel's mom, and Sara's mom, but she gave her back, so I kind of feel like at the end of the day, if something were to go wrong, she would, but that's my personal thought. Whether or not the writers think that is a different story," Katrina said.

Beyond Oliver's battle to save Thea, and Nyssa's determination to have Malcolm removed from his role as the current Ra's al Ghul (preferably through death), Wednesday's episode will see Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) having a heart-to-heart with Nyssa (Sara Lance's ex).

"Let me just say that I love my scenes with Sara Lance -- with Caity Lotz. I love them because of [the] two strong females, but at the same time, it's still a love relationship and it's about love and a proper relationship. The thing that I love about the Laurel Lance character and Nyssa is that it's about friendship and it is so rare to find two strong females that are on television that actually are friends, even if it's a bizarre friendship, that have respect for each other, who are willing to help each other out and can talk about something other than men. So I'm so happy to be a part of that, and working with Katie Cassidy is just beautiful," Katrina said.

Nyssa and Laurel bonded while Sara was dead. They went out and shared fries and milkshakes, and Nyssa helped teach Laurel to fight. When Laurel brought Sara back from the dead using the Lazarus Pit though, Katrina's character was hurt and angry.

As for the nature of Nyssa and Laurel's scene on Wednesday, it is expected to be complex.

"We have a beautiful scene coming up in this next episode where she and I are having a chat and there's so many levels to it and the writers did such a beautiful job of hitting all these different levels and I think the 'Lauryssa' fans… I think they're going to be very happy to see the scene," she said.

With Sara Lance alive, and fighting the good fight to take down the threat of Vandal Savage on "DC's Legends of Tomorrow," airing Thursday nights on The CW, many are hoping Katrina's character will, at some point, cross over -- including Katrina.

"I would love to. Like I said, working with Caity Lotz is just fantastic and I know the two of us are just desperate for the writers on either show, or any of the shows, to show a [flashback] to how the two of us met, how I start training her, how she met my father, what that was like, how we started flirting and falling in love and then eventually, what it was like to know that -- especially [in] Sara's story -- when she started to decide to leave the League and leave Nyssa behind," Katrina said. "So I think people are wanting to see that, and I know Caity and I would just love to be able to tell that story along with the writers."

Katrina said she's been tuning in to watch Caity soar as the White Canary/Sara Lance on "Arrow"/"The Flash" spinoff, "Legends."

"I actually texted Caity and I was just like, 'Hey babe, congrats.' I actually got like a little tear in my eye of pride when I saw her like sitting in that little café in wherever she was and then she started dancing and then she started beating up all the guys. I was like, 'That's so cool. Good for you!'" Katrina said.

"I was just like, 'That's my girl!'" she added.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... rel-scene/
- Katrina Law sobre la Season 4 y el lugar de Nyssa en el equipo de Oliver (collider):
Katrina Law sobre la Season 4 y el lugar de Nyssa en el equipo de Oliver
Por Christina Radish 10 Feb 2016

On the next episode of The CW series Arrow, called “Sins of the Father,” Oliver (Stephen Amell) receives an offer from Nyssa (Katrina Law) that is hard to refuse. At the same time, Thea (Willa Holland) continues to battle the blood lust while Malcolm (John Barrowman) steps in to help his daughter, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has a heart to heart talk with Nyssa.

During this exclusive phone interview with Collider, actress Katrina Law talked about how much more dangerous Nyssa is, now that she’s been left in a dungeon with time to make a plan, the interesting family dynamic with Malcolm Merlyn, the joy of working with John Barrowman, what pushes Nyssa to threaten Thea, how she feels about Team Arrow, the special connection with Laurel, the love Nyssa has for Sara (Caity Lotz), and the flashback that she’d love to see on the show. Be aware that there are some spoilers.

Collider: Nyssa has always been someone who’s very dangerous. How much more dangerous is she, now that she’s had time to actually think and plan how she wants to handle the situation with Malcolm Merlyn?

KATRINA LAW: Well, I think the new level of danger that she is introducing is that, even without fighting or being a physical danger, she now has the fate of Thea in her hands and she’s saying, “I control whether she lives or dies without lifting a finger.” I think she’s very dangerous in this episode, and Oliver knows it. Don’t let her sit around and plan, that’s for sure.

Is there anything that Malcolm could have done, aside from maybe handing over the title of Ra’s al Ghul, that would have made Nyssa an ally rather than an enemy, or is his fate just sealed, as far as she’s concerned?

LAW: Nyssa and Malcolm have always had a really interesting relationship, with how they met when she was younger and her dad’s respect for him, as a League member. And then, he even let Malcolm leave the League without killing him. There’s always been an interesting family dynamic when it comes to Malcolm. So, yes, had Malcolm not become or taken the title Ra’s al Ghul, things would have been very different. But at the end of the day, he did. It was so within his character to do that, that she’s not surprised, but she’s disappointed because it’s come down to this. It’s interesting because, even when they were sparring, he never attempted to kill her in her sleep and she never attempted to slash his back when he walked away. They definitely have a respect for each other, and she knows that, if she’s going to take Malcolm Merlyn down, she needs to do it with honor and out in the open. Now whether or not you think holding Thea’s life hostage is honorable could be argued, but she’s going to do it. She’s making sure that there’s nothing kept in the dark.

Do you think Nyssa ever actually considered walking away from everything and disappearing into a nice quiet life, or is this her predetermined path?

LAW: This has always been a predetermined path. She’s always wanted to become Ra’s al Ghul, and mainly because she was told, from the day she was born, that she was going to be Ra’s al Ghul. The way that she was treated by the rest of the League as royalty, in a way, and that she was always respected as one of the best fighters. I think that she’s irritated and pissed that her rightful title has been taken away from her. But also, as her father used the Lazarus Pit more and more, she saw her father start to warp into more of an actual demon. The Pit changes you, and the more you use it, the more it changes you. The more strength it gives you, it just makes you a darker human being. With that, and then watching Malcolm ascend, now she’s desperate to take the League back, get them back into line, and have them become what they’re meant to be.

Is it ever odd to play a character who is in such pursuit of another character, like Nyssa is with Malcolm, and yet not actually share all that many scenes with him?

LAW: Yeah! It’s definitely interesting. Whenever I do get to work with John Barrowman, it is absolutely a joy. We just crack each other up. He’s laughing all the time. It’s great to be able to work with him. But, it is funny. Nyssa’s mission was to break out, and then fight Malcolm Merlyn and take away the title, but I fought everybody but John. It’s comedy. But it’s great, when we finally do see each other, there’s an epic showdown.

Nyssa threatens Thea, but how do you think she feels about having to do that?

LAW: Nyssa has to be in a desperate position to know that she needs to ask for Oliver’s help. That is one of the last things in the world that she would ever want to do. It’s a lot of pride to swallow, right there. Also, when I read this episode – because nobody tells me anything until I get the actual episode – one of the reasons why she has to ask somebody else to fight Malcolm is because she’s been in the dungeon the entire time and hasn’t been training, has barely been eating, and is sort of in a weakened state. Meanwhile, Malcolm has been becoming stronger and stronger. That was my justification, in my head. Whether or not that’s what happens in the next episode, we’ll see. But in order for her to have asked Oliver, she has to be in a desperate position, knowing that Oliver has sworn never to kill anybody again. With Nyssa holding his sister’s life hostage, it’s something that the very first Nyssa we met would have done. After the introduction of the Lance sister, it’s not something she would generally do now. So, it’s surprising and the audience will feel that, but it just shows how desperate she is for her title.

If Nyssa were to either end Malcolm or come to some agreement with him, what would be next for her? She’s been so focused on destroying him for so long. Does she even know what the next step after that would be?

LAW: I think so. The great thing about Nyssa is that she has a very clear vision for what she wants and what she wants to do. Especially with so much time in the dungeon, she’s very focused. In the last episode, she was still very much in a meditative state, and was very cool, calm and collected. She’s been very focused on gathering her army. And if she gets the title back, she has a very clear idea of what she wants to do with it.

At this point, what do you think Nyssa thinks of Team Arrow, running around in their costumes with their code names? Does she think they’re completely insane?

LAW: I think it would be calling the kettle black, if she were to think that they were insane for running around in costumes. I think she has a massive respect for them, mainly because of the Lance sisters, but also Oliver has proven himself. That doesn’t mean that Nyssa likes him or is happy that she’s married to him, and she’s definitely not attracted to him, but she respects him as a fighter and as a leader. I think he’s proven himself, and she has respect for what they’re doing. They have their own agenda, which may or may not clash with hers, at times, but she definitely sees their point of view.

We know that Nyssa and Laurel share a moment in this episode, so what can we expect to see from them and their interactions?

LAW: I think the Lauryssa fans are going to be so happy with the scene. It’s very well written with intricate levels. The connection between Nyssa and Laurel is just beautiful, and it’s wonderful to have two strong female characters on television that are friends, or a bizarre version of friendship, that aren’t at each other’s throats, talking about a man, or are trying to fall in love, in some capacity. I think Katie Cassidy and I have some great capacity in the scene, and I think people are going to be really happy with it.

Ideally, do you think Nyssa would like to find a way to be with Sara Lance, or is she at a point where she’d rather do what’s best for Sara and let her go, now that she’s found this new version of herself?

LAW: I think the latter. Before she’d been resurrected, Nyssa already found a way to let go of her. She’s still in love with her, but she definitely released her. So, when she came back, knowing that Sara managed not to become a crazy person and demonic from the Pit, her bloodlust was going to change her into a completely different person that would force her to go on a new journey, and it wouldn’t be the same Sara that she fell in love with. And I don’t think the new Sara would be open and available to start a new relationship or pick up where they left off. So, when the two of them meet, if they ever meet again, it’s going to be a very bittersweet reunion.

Many of the characters on this show have gotten to have a flashback providing fun insight into who they are. Have you thought about what you’d like to see or learn about Nyssa’s history that you haven’t gotten to explore yet?

LAW: Caity Lotz and I would love to see a flashback to when Nyssa found Sara Lance on the shores of Nanda Parbat and brought her back to the League, how she met her father, their training, and how they fell in love, and then, when Sara left the League of Assassins without speaking to Nyssa first. I would love to see that. There was a cute little flashback where they cast a mini-Nyssa and showed her fighting, and I thought that was so cool. The things that I would love to see, and that the audience would also love to see, would be the introduction of Sara into Nyssa’s life and how that changed everything, and also changed everything with her father.

We’ve seen Nyssa be as fierce in battle as she is with her emotions, especially when she gets her sights set on something. As the actress playing her, do you enjoy doing the fight scenes more, do you enjoy those emotional moments, or is your happy place a balance between the two?

LAW: I think it’s a balance between the two. I’ve always been athletic and a dancer, so I love doing fight choreography. I’m not going to say it’s easy, but I do have an ease with picking up fight choreography because of my dance training. So, I love to be able to do it and to be that fierce. In normal life, I’m just kind of chill. I don’t normally get that angry, so it’s always fun to be Nyssa and beat the crap out of a couple hundred men. But it wouldn’t be as strong or as poignant, if you didn’t see the heart of Nyssa. I think to make her a well-rounded character that people love to watch and enjoy and root for, you have to see the softer side. Someone who’s just that fierce all the time is boring. Then, you’d wonder about her point of being because there would be no depth to it. I’m really happy they’ve given me something to actually sink my teeth into.

http://collider.com/arrow-season-4-katr ... interview/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Amy Gumenick regresa a "Arrow" como 'Cupido':
Ca4PFeTVIAAFMGT.jpg large.jpg
El Día de San Valentín está a la vuelta de la esquina, asi es que es un momento excepcional para dar la noticia.

CBR ha confirmado que la actriz Amy Gumenick regresará en su papel de "Cupido" en el episodio 16 de la actual S4 de "Arrow", que se emitirá en Marzo.

Por el momento no se han dado más detalles de la fecha.

Gumenick hizo su primera aparición como Cupido/Carrie Cutter en el episodio de la S3 "Draw Back Your Bow," antes de regresar posteriormente en esa temporada como parte del Suicide Squad en el episodio "Suicidal Tendencies."

"La naturaleza de Cupido es tan impredecible, drástica e irracional," comentó Gumenick en el 2014 antes de su primera aparición en la serie. "Realmente no hay mucha lógica. Es muy impulsiva. Para mí, el conseguir interpretar un personaje que en un episodio cabalga por todo el espectro emocional ha sido muy divertido y todo un reto. Fue una increíble oportunidad para mí y espero que pueda continuar explorándola, porque pienso que las posibilidades con este personaje son ilimitadas. Estoy emocionada por ver a dónde la llevan."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... nick-cupid

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 4.14 "Code of Silence" Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.14 "Code of Silence" Extended Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.14 "Code of Silence" Canadian Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.14 "Code of Silence" Producer´s Preview | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/3756932c-14b2-4 ... 9c8ba5f20c

- ARROW | 4.14 "Code of Silence" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czvq-ews_hs

- ARROW | 4.14 "Code of Silence" Clip #2 | TVGuide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZ2WhWZvNE
http://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-video ... al-debate/

- ARROW | 4.14 "Code of Silence" Clip #3 | MTV:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/1273288/ ... clip.jhtml

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 4.14 "Code of Silence":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 4.18:
Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter el título y créditos del episodio 4.18:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 1327593472

El episodio 4.18 tendrá por título “Eleven-Fifty-Nine”. Escrito Por Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu y dirigido por Rob Hardy.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- John Barrowman on the Future of Malcolm Merlyn (DC Entertainment):

- Exclusive outtake: Barrowman talks about the challenges this is bringing to the Arrow wardrobe department (TVInsider):

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/73302/ ... rlyn-hand/

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La madre de la novia: entrevista con Charlotte Ross (greenarrowtv):
La madre de la novia: entrevista con Charlotte Ross
Por Craig Byrne 16 Feb 2016

A new episode of Arrow titled “Code of Silence” airs this Wednesday, February 17 and it sounds like it might be a big one for Felicity’s mother Donna Smoak as played by Charlotte Ross.

The actress – who was voted Best Guest Star of Season 3 by Arrow fans at GreenArrowTV – spoke with us this morning, and we talked about Donna’s future, her past, her love life, and her daughter’s [possible] wedding. You can read the interview below.

GREENARROWTV’s CRAIG BYRNE: To get started with a very loaded question: What kind of a “Mother of the Bride” is Donna?

CHARLOTTE ROSS: What kind of “Mother of the Bride” would I envision Donna to be, because we haven’t shot any of that stuff yet… I think that Donna has been living and dreaming for that moment for most of her life. Even before she even had a daughter, she probably dreamt of the day her daughter would get married.

I think you saw her reaction when she found out about the proposal which was not subtle. She loves her daughter so much and wants her happiness, almost more than her own. It’s a very excited, beautiful moment that she can’t wait for.

How would she react if Oliver and Felicity just eloped or did something small?

Oh! Gosh, you just shook me up on that one! Even the question made me feel slighted! I never thought of that. I think that ultimately, [Felicity’s] happiness is what’s most important, so I would like to think that she would try to think of the larger picture, but I think that she would inevitably be kind of hurt that she couldn’t be there, just to witness the beauty of them joining in marriage.

And you know, Donna likes to have a little pizazz and throw parties, so I think she would be a little bit bummed to not be included. [Laughs]

How are things going with Quentin at this point?

Things are going well!

I think this episode is going to have a lot more going on with Paul and I. Donna has definitely had a long semi-painful if not very painful road in her love life experience, and what I love about her is I don’t think she’s become hard. I think that she’s just extraordinarily guarded, but she’s still really optimistic and hopeful, almost in a naive little girl sense that has gotten her into trouble in the first place, and I think one of the things she loves about Quentin so much is because he wears a badge and is an upstanding citizen, she thinks that his core values and him being trustworthy and honest is his number one goal, so she feels very safe that way.

Of course, there are a lot of things that he has to deal with, in general, with Damien Darhk, so he is going to have lot of decisions to make, as are the rest of the cast on that show, in terms of how they handle Damien Darhk, in terms of everything else in their personal lives as well. It’s a hard juggle, you know?

Were you surprised that the whole “SmoakNLance” thing growing like it did out of just that photo being Tweeted last year?

Is that what you think, you think it was from that photo?

You never really know where [it comes from], but we did a few table reads of the other episodes where we weren’t having any scenes together, and we both giggled about what it would be like to work together, because we loved, theoretically, the idea of how opposites attract sometimes. And, you know, he has his own guarded way of dealing with life, and Donna has a way sometimes of chipping at that, and breaking that down in people, and having them break out of their molds. So, we really liked the idea, and we were really shocked and really thankful and surprised at the traction, like you said, that selfie got.

I don’t know for a fact that that put the seed in Marc and Wendy and Andrew’s brains, but I know they listen to the fans, and next thing we knew, we saw things escalating. For Paul and I, we really love it. We’re giggling half the time. There’s a natural uncomfortableness that translates into a natural chemistry that I think our characters have.

I like the unexpected and the non-planned. That’s one of the funner things about TV. You can throw things in the mix and see what works and what doesn’t. I’m hoping people think it works! I know that we’re having a lot of fun.

On the note of the fans, were you aware that the fans named you the Best Guest Star for Season 3?

I did! I’m so grateful. That was so cool, and again, I am just so in awe, really, of the fan support that I’ve received. It’s really kind of shocking and humbling.

I really owe it a lot to two things. One of which is the writing. They have written such a damaged yet lovable character who really wants to see the best in the world and is definitely very quirky, but they’ve given her a really good, grounded sense of when she has to get serious and deal with life in a real way. That balance has been so wonderful to play.

And then of course, the second thing is Emily [Bett Rickards]. Emily is just such a beautiful angel and gift to work with, and we get in this rhythm and we have this chemistry. Some of the funnest acting scenes I’ve ever done in my career are with Emily. So, the combination is what I’m hoping, and think the fans are reacting to, but that being said, I’m still in awe and very grateful for their vocal support. I’ve never seen anything like it!

You had mentioned that Donna wants Felicity to be happy, but does she think Oliver is good for Felicity? Does she notice the drama that surrounds Oliver’s life?

That’s a really good point, because Donna has yet to have found out that he is the Green Arrow. So, when and if that day comes, I can’t imagine that’s not going to affect her opinion of maybe just the safety of her daughter. I don’t know; I’m just talking theoretically right now, but right now, I just know him as this very handsome millionaire who loves my daughter more than anything in the world, and she loves him so much, and he makes her so happy.

So, I don’t know how much Donna is aware of that world that they have to fight through. I don’t think she has seen that much of it.

Are you hoping we’ll get to see a reunion between Donna and her ex?

I am hoping. As human beings, whenever we think of an ex that maybe has scorned us, it brings up these feelings in our stomach that make us feel tight, and aggressive, and protective… all of these different things that when that ex walks through the room, our whole demeanor changes. So, the idea of the history that I have with that character and the chances I had to make as a single mom working all these jobs and taking care of my daughter… there’s so much history there.

I would relish having scenes with Tom [Amandes]. I think he’s a wonderful actor, and I think there’s just so much to draw from, to play in those scenes.

Has Donna ever been scared of Felicity following in her father’s footsteps?

We haven’t touched on that in the show, and we haven’t done any scenes about that, but I think that that’s a very, very good point. I don’t know to the extent of how much Donna knows that my ex was The Calculator, and that he became what he became. I don’t know the full history. For all I know, he became that after he left us. He might have been a simple mortal at that point. So, I actually can’t answer that question, because if I knew that now, I would assume that yes, but I have no idea. That’s why I want to play all that stuff. I’m dying to know what the history was!

Are you at all worried that Donna is the person in the grave?

We all are! I love it! I’ve seen so many cliffhangers of shows, and I have to say, this is the best I’ve ever seen! I’ve never been on a show where the cast is all looking at each other, going, “Do you know who’s dying? I don’t know! Do you know?” I’m talking to transportation guys that are driving us to the set, they’re saying “what do you know?” We’re all wondering just as much as the fans are. We have a lot of theories, but right when we think it could be somebody and it makes sense to be that person, we’re like “but it could be this–!” So I have no idea. It could be me. It could be. I know a lot of fans are worried that it might be. But I have no idea!

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/mother-of-t ... otte-ross/
- ARROW Season 4 Scoop: Entrevista con Charlotte Ross (seat42f):
ARROW Season 4 Scoop: Entrevista con Charlotte Ross
Por Tiffany Vogt 17 Febrero, 2016

Now that Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) shared Oliver Queen’s (Stephen Amell) deepest secret with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough), it looks like H.I.V.E. is about ready to strike another deadly blow against someone Oliver cares about — but will it be Oliver’s son who ends up in the grave, or could it be Donna Smoak (Charlotte Ross)? In the flash forwards seen so far, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) seems bitterly angry and out for blood against Damien as well. So with Donna eager to plan Felicity and Oliver’s wedding and blissfully unaware of how dangerous Team Arrow’s lives have become, which not only puts Felicity and Oliver in H.I.V.E.’s bullseye, but perhaps Detective Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) and Donna Smoak as well. For now, Donna is happily planning an engagement party and wedding for her daughter and the only wrinkle she can see is that her deadbeat ex-husband Noah Kuttler (Tom Amandes) has returned and tried to insinuate himself into Felicity’s life. Even behind bars, doubtful that the Calculator aka Noah will allow his daughter to be married without him in attendance. So Donna has every reason to worry that Noah’s return brings a dark cloud of doom into Felicity’s world.

In an exclusive interview, star Charlotte Ross talked about Donna’s rose-colored glasses view of life and how it may be shattered in the coming episodes.

What’s currently going on with the hot and heavy romance between Quentin and Donna?
CHARLOTTE: Donna’s had a bit of a rocky road in her love-life, as some women can attest to from time to time. I think the trick is you do not want to get hardened. You still want to be open and optimistic in finding true love. I think that Donna, while a little naive and optimistic — and she has gotten into trouble that way — has held off from a serious relationship for a long time and I think she has let her guard down more than even she thought she was capable of with Quentin. First of all, he is perfectly handsome looking, he works in law enforcement and he is really emblematic of someone who has a wonderful core value system in terms of being honest and trying to do the right thing. That is something that Donna probably hasn’t been around — men like that — and she really admires that and feels safe with that kind of value system. So I think that she is really hoping this goes the distance. She has really fallen hard for him.

Could there be a possibility of a double wedding for Felicity and her mom Donna then?
CHARLOTTE: Good question. If it was up to Donna, of course! She would do it yesterday! But Quentin has not popped the question yet, so it depends on if and when he ever decides to do that and, of course, if their relationship progresses or not and, of course, if the engagement progresses as well. But I can tell you straight out that Donna would have a heart-attack if that were to happen. Are you kidding? It would be an explosion of happiness.

What do you most like and admire about Donna?
CHARLOTTE: I really like the balance of Donna. I’m so grateful for the kind of rainbow of emotions that are written, so I am not just one thing. We actors love when they kind of give a well-rounded character and balance things. I don’t want to be afraid to really go for it when she is excited. If she was only really excited all the time, you might want to shoot her. You know what I mean? I think it comes from a really excited innocence and really pure happiness. But also, when she is scorned and she has to deal with the real deal, like when she finds out that Felicity’s father is in town, there is no time for silliness or over-the-top excitement. It’s real serious shit that she has had to deal with and she deals with that in a real serious, grounded way and protective way. I think she has had to lick her wounds in a corner a lot. So she has had to put up this really tough exterior. I like the balance in that she can still be optimistic and see the good in everyone, but if you cross her — or more importantly, cross her daughter — she gets really strong.

How does Donna feel about the fact that Noah has resurface and is trying to get back in his daughter’s life?
CHARLOTTE: I loved that scene last week. It seems like the fans really gravitated towards that scene. Again, I really like that balance for Donna that I love so much and am so grateful for. He left them when Felicity was quite young. I’m not Donna in any way, shape or form, but I am a single mom and I do know the kind of idea of feeling like Mama Bear and you need to protect your child. I’m really good friends with my ex-husband, so it’s totally different. But I think Noah completely left Donna and Felicity. To what degree and how bad the situation was before he left, I don’t know. But I think that when there is a lot of anger and a lot hurt, especially when you have a child involved, for that person to enter their lives again, there is a lot of feelings that come up that are really intense and whether you want to say it or do something is very real. I would love for Tom [Amandes] to come back and to have scenes with him and Emily and look into that storyline a bit deeper because I think there is a lot of rich layers that we could explore there.

Does it every worry Donna because all of Felicity’s friends seem to be in and out of the hospital all the time that she may have fallen in with a “bad luck” crowd?
CHARLOTTE: [Laughs] That’s a good question! I don’t know how much Donna is aware of how much and how often they are in the hospital. There hasn’t been the reveal yet of Donna finding out that Oliver is the Green Arrow. I think that is really going to change and affect everything ’cause that directly affects the safety of her daughter. Obviously, as Donna is getting more entrenched in Star City, she is finding out about how things seem to go wrong and she is going to see a lot more and get sucked into a lot more. It will probably slowly unravel itself naturally. But right now, I think Donna is just spinning in terms of an engagement party. I don’t think she sees anything else.

What can you tease about what is upcoming?
CHARLOTTE: Donna is very, very excited about an engagement party. So if you can imagine with Donna, it’s everything down to the subtle invitations to her very subtle little dress to the decorations for the party to the games at the party. I think she has been dreaming about this party since the day she found out that she was pregnant. So this is very exciting and almost stressful because she is so excited. The other thing I could say is Donna and Felicity have the most beautiful relationship in the world. Sometimes a mother-daughter relationship can switch in an odd way where the daughter can become the one that is helping the mom and giving her advice. Felicity is such a strong character, and sometimes Donna is strong and sometimes she is not so strong and really needs her daughter’s help in a lot of ways. The other thing I can say is Donna relies on Lance — and what he does for a living and being a wonderful, trustworthy boyfriend — he has a lot of decisions to make because of his alignment with Damien Darhk. I’m excited for this episode because there are a lot of great things that might happen!

http://www.seat42f.com/arrow-season-4-s ... -ross.html?
- Charlotte Ross adelanta altos riesgos para Donna & Lance (accesshollywood):
Charlotte Ross adelanta altos riesgos para Donna & Lance
Por Jolie Lash 17 Feb, 2016 9:52 AM PST

Just like her daughter Felicity, Donna Smoak has found love on The CW's "Arrow."

Charlotte Ross' character came across a handsome, respectable man with a good job earlier in the season, and Detective Lance just so happens to be the dad of one of Felicity's fellow Team Arrow members (Laurel Lance). But beyond solving crimes and chasing down criminals in Star City, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is known by and has been blackmailed by villain of the season Damien Darhk.

With a new episode of "Arrow" arriving on Wednesday night, Access Hollywood spoke with Charlotte about the current status of Smoak 'n' Lance and how much danger Donna will be in as Darhk's shadowy organization, HIVE, sets its sights on eradicating Team Arrow. And although Felicity and Oliver haven't yet set a date for their nuptials, we still had to ask Charlotte about Donna's involvement in early wedding planning.

AccessHollywood.com: Let's start with the fun stuff, which is how the wedding planning [for Felicity] is going. We know Mama Smoak's heavily involved in that. She has to be.
Charlotte Ross: Well of course. My gosh, she's probably been planning it since the day she found out she was pregnant [with Felicity]. No, it's very, very exciting and of course she's probably not going to do a very subtle job and I think that the bigger, the better, the 'funner,' the brighter. Games and food and feathers and maybe some pink – as much as there can be to help celebrate what is one of the most joyous occasions she's ever dreamt of (laughs).

Access: Could there be wedding bells in her [own] future? Obviously Detective Lance is a rather attractive man, he's got a good job, he's a good man as well – obviously she's had a little trouble with [less honorable men in] her past.
Charlotte: I empathize with Donna in the fact that she's had a rough road with men. I like to think of her as kind of the juggle we all have of -- you don't want to become hard if you've been hurt a lot. You still want to have that optimism and that joy that true love can happen, and I think she is a little naïve and overly optimistic sometimes and I think she's gotten burned that way. So I think she has let her guard down much more than she has in many, many years because he does work in law enforcement and she feels like his core values are very much aligned with someone who really wants to do the right thing and really wants to be honest, and is most likely on a higher level of a quality man than she has encountered much, if at all. So, I think that her guard is down a lot and she's really all in and like you said, he's pretty dreamy to look at. We've got that down in spades, but I mean in terms of a really good quality guy, I think she's thinking that she might have hit the jackpot and she's really, really hoping it works out.

Access: You and Paul Blackthorne are very cute together on screen. The first scene you guys had together at the bar was so fun.
Charlotte: Oh that's so sweet to say. Well, you know what? Opposites attract and sometimes it's like, 'Oh my gosh,' with these two people. … That's one of the great things about TV. You kind of can throw things in the pot that you didn't think you would ever think of throwing together and sometimes, sparks fly. That's what happened with Dennis Franz and I on 'NYPD Blue.' I certainly was not brought on to be his wife, and as the years progressed, they saw some natural chemistry. So again, it's just one of the things that I love and I'm really glad that they took the leap and they're having us do this little dance.

Access: For sure. Now you sort of talked about Donna's heart being more open for Lance because he's a good guy, but does that also kind of set her up, potentially, to get hurt a lot more if he backs away, which it sounds like he might be doing in this week's episode, with danger being very present.
Charlotte: Well, you know that they've done a whole set up there in that Damian Darhk is a big part of what everybody's dealing with and [Lance has] had to align with him and so he may have some struggles in terms of how honest he can be with me about all the things he has going on because he's questioning being honest with a lot of people in his life because of what he has going on. And I love it because it really sets a high stake for Donna and Lance, because at the end of the day -- I personally believe this in real life and on the show -- I think trust is the foundation of any good quality relationship, so if that's compromised, that can be really, really painful and so I can't say what happens in the episode, but one of the things she loves about him is that he's totally, totally honest with her, so you'll have to watch the episode to see if he sticks with that.

Access: The 'Demolition Team' is going to [try and] take down Team Arrow. I'm curious if you get to be involved in any of that stuff. … I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of action because ['Arrow' stunt coordinator] James Bamford directed this episode, so I'm wondering if you get to play at all in that world.
Charlotte: I love Bam-Bam. Oh my gosh, he's so wonderful! I can't really say that she puts on a pink cape and some glitter heels and starts to fly and help everybody, though that would be fabulous (laughs). But no. They've been kind of slow to kind of have me align and figure out that Stephen's character, Oliver, is Arrow. I do wonder how that's going to color my loving them together so much because it puts her in danger so much. ... I don't know how much Oliver and my daughter are involved in that world yet, but the longer I'm in Star City obviously, the more I'm going to see of that, so it'll be interesting to see how I fit into all that. I know one fan sent the funniest picture of me, and I'm not kidding – I had a pink cape, pink glitter heels. I can tell you right now, I'm sure that's not going to happen, but it was funny.

Access: Are you hoping there will be a run-in on the show between Donna and her ex – Felicity's dad, so she can tell him off for what he did?
Charlotte: I am. Just as a woman who’s had a few exes in my personal life, I know that when an ex comes in a room you feel differently, you react differently, are there things that you want to say? Are there unsaid things? And we know there's a really intense history with him and Donna had to raise her daughter on her own, and it doesn't sound like it was an easy road and I just think there's a lot of rich storylines that could come out of that in terms of how she would handle that right now. So I'm really hoping he does come back, to, as you said, 'tell him off.' But also, Donna's come a long way and can probably handle him in a lot better way than she did when she was younger and I think that there's just so much to be had there. So I do hope Tom [Amandes] comes back, big time. Yeah.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... nna-lance/
- Charlotte Ross sobre el planear la fiesta de compromiso de Olicity (y el conseguir 'El Jackpot' en el amor) (TVInsider):
Charlotte Ross sobre el planear la fiesta de compromiso de Olicity (y el conseguir 'El Jackpot' en el amor)
Por Damian Holbrook 17 Febrero, 2016 1:21 pm

For all of the Green Arrow's efforts, the one crime he can't stop is how often Charlotte Ross steals our hearts. As Felicity's (Emily Bett Rickards) sweetly clueless mother Donna, Ross brings a lighthearted sparkle to Star City's often-grim goings-ons. And now that her former cocktail waitress has landed in a romance with Det. Lance (Paul Blackthorne), Donna is ready to spread the love tonight by hosting what sounds like a hilarious party in honor of her daughter's engagement to Oliver (Stephen Amell).

So what is going on? Donna is in such a deep romantic entanglement right now!
[Laughs] I know! What’s going on?! Donna’s had some bad luck with men, to say the least. I think the trick when you’ve had some bad break-ups and a lot of pain is to not become hard and jaded, give up on love and that kind of thing. Men have really let her down, have not been honest and have really kind of screwed her over. So I’m really grateful they’ve done this whole thing with Quentin. Paul Blackthorne and I are having a great time.

What do you think drew Donna to him?
I think the fact that he works in law enforcement and doing the right thing is really important to him. Being honest and trustworthy are some amazing core values that he has and, I don’t know, how many men she has met like that! I think she’s really excited and really grateful. She’s really hoping that he feels the same way and wants to go the distance. I think she thinks she hit the jackpot.

Should we expect her or Lance to cross paths with his ex-husband of hers, Noah, who showed up as The Calculator?
Well, you know, I don’t know if Tom Amandes is coming back. I hope he is. Noah really left her and Felicity high and dry. I don’t know to what extent how bad it was and what went down, but I would like to think that it was not pretty at all. As you saw from the scene last week, Donna was serious about wanting her daughter nowhere near him. He is not a good guy and what he has shown is that he is a really, really bad guy, and I think there are so many rich story lines to be found there. I’m really hoping they bring him back.

This week, Donna is in her element, throwing a party for Oliver and Felicity.
Oh my gosh, an engagement party! I think she's been planning it since the day she found out she was pregnant with Felicity. This is big time for her, you know what I mean? I’m sure she’s planned the invitations....

How overblown is this thing?
Let’s just say, if you were to get an invitation from Donna for Felicity’s engagement party, it would definitely be something to remember.

Yeah, I’m imagining a lot of glitter.
[Laughs] That’s a good, good guess. I like that. Glitter that you can’t get off your face and body! And I’m sure some [guests] might not like that, but it has to be a statement. There’s got to be a lot of pink. There’s got to be a lot of feathers. There’s going to be games. There’s going to be chocolate fountains and fountains everywhere.

Oh my god.
I think she’s almost stressed in a bad way because it’s so much to take on, but it’s everything she lives for. It’s very, very exciting.

And how is the happy couple with this? Oliver's not exactly the "party" guy.
Exactly! [Laughs] One of the many reasons I love Donna—there are so many reasons—but one of them is, sometimes I just have to try to keep a straight face when I see the reactions of Stephen and Emily when Donna is running around doing her thing. We shot a scene that airs [tonight] that I kept doing take after take, and their reactions are funnier than anything else! Just their natural reactions to what they see in front of them.

I love that Oliver always seems to be just so charmed by Donna.
[Laughs] Yeah, I don’t know if Oliver has seen a lot of people like Donna. I would like to think that one of the beautiful things about Donna is she comes from a place of love and true joy and happiness and wanting the best for him and Felicity. So even if it is over-the-top or annoying or grating or bizarre it’s hard not to smirk at and like it, because it comes from a well-meaning place, if you know what I mean.

She really is all heart.
Yeah, exactly.

And love tends to be a little contagious, so what does this bring out in Lance?
Lance has a lot on his plate right now because as you know, everyone has to deal with Damien Darhk [Neal McDonagh] in their own way. And he has these secrets he has to deal with in terms of his history. Donna goes into this episode knowing nothing about that and it sets up some decisions that he needs to make that could put our relationship in jeopardy. I love that the stakes are so high for Donna in the fact that she feels like this man can do no wrong, but remember...nobody’s perfect.

And secrets always come out in Star City. Always. [Laughs]
They do? Okay. Oh gosh!

Good thing she's got Felicity! And we so love the mother-daughter stuff between you and Emily Bett Rickards.
I love it too because... I think they were estranged for a bit, but now they really want to be around each other. They rely on each other in a real strong friendship way and how that’s blossomed, I attribute it all to Miss Emily, who I love more than anything. We have this natural chemistry and I just love her to death. We just laugh and fall into sync and sometime we’ll have role reversal where she’s giving me advice and I’ll really need her help—that’s on the show and in real life! It’s really interesting how it works and I have to give it all to Em.

The producers have always stressed that, at the end of the day after all the fight sequences, effects, and all that, Arrow is about these relationships.
Yeah, you have to really care about someone when...they might be in the grave. [Laughs]

Wait a minute...
I have no idea! I can tell you that when I’m driving to and from set, even the transportation crew are like, 'Do you think it’s this person? Do you think it’s this person?' I’ve been on a lot of shows where there are cliffhangers, and I’ve never seen this much hubbub on set. I have no idea. Everybody is playing it cool, but everybody is freaking out.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/73574/ ... ent-party/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 4.15 "Taken" Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.15 "Taken" Extended Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.15 "Taken" Producer´s preview | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.15 "Taken" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HC0vK5vsLY

- ARROW | 4.15 "Taken" Clip #2 | The CW:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/02/24/ar ... d-felicity

- ARROW | 4.15 "Taken" Clip #3 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ubtNyOthw

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 (17-20 Feb 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@james2bambamford: 4.14 monitor mascot.....
@james2bambamford: 'I'm all out of roof'........ @katiecassidy @atlinvera
@james2bambamford Jump.....or? 4.14.
@james2bambamford: My out of focus ladies.... @emilybett and @charlotteross2 beauties!
@james2bambamford: Shooting the 'HIVE' scene from 4.14. Our 'A' cam operator JD in the foreground.
@james2bambamford: This may as well have been a real debate....we even had swag. 4.14.
@megalyn: Guys, real life #Vixen is coming to 'Arrow' Feb 24th at 8pm on @thecw
@chefbk11: Thanks so much for the pic @amellywood your the best! Watching Arrow will be even better now
@amellywood: Fell asleep with my mask on, on the ground, in an abandoned warehouse. Must be getting towards the end of the year
@megalyn: MegaVixen ready for action #Vixen @thecw #readyformylifesizedoll)

- Nuevo video bts de la S4 (20-02-16):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB-7u-DFoCu ... bambamford

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primeras imágenes de Oliver Queen en el crossover con "Legends Of Tomorrow" del 1.06 "Star City 2046":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Promo del episodio: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”