Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen promocional de Felicity como 'Overwatch':

Imagen

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡La CW renueva su lista completa de series para una nueva temporada!:
CdSlkRPUsAApJDu.jpg
En un movimeinto sin precedentes por parte de una cadena, la CW ha anunciado hpy Viernes 11 de Mayo que ha renovado anticipadamente todas y cada una de sus actuales series en antena para una nueva temporada.

Los rátings puede que no hayan sido fantásticos para algunas de las series, pero el presidente de la CW Mark Pedowitz ha mostrado una extrema confianza en su lista, ordenando la renovación de 10 series compuesta por su actual programa más “Reign,” que reromará su tercera temporada el próximo mes. Dado que la CW tiene numerosos pilotos en lucha por unirse a la programación de la próxima temporada, está clatro que la estrategia de la cadena será el extender estas renovadas series durante el otoño, la midseason y el verano.

Entre las renovaciones están series nuevas como “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” y DC’s “Legends of Tomorrow” y veteranas como “Supernatural” y “The Vampire Diaries.”

“La CW se ha convertido en el hogar de algunas de las series más aclamadas por la crítica en televisión, con un amplio abanico de fantasticas series durante toda la semana, que van desde la comedia musical, a la acción de superhéroes, a crudos dramas de ciencia ficción,” dice Pedowitz. “Mientras que continuamos llevar más allá nuestra estrategia de programación original de todo el año, el escoger estas 11 series para la temporada 2016-17 snos pone en una estupenda posición de haber probado tener series de gran calidad que son lanzadas en otoño y también en la midseason y el verano del 2017.”

Las series que han sido renovadas para la temporada 2016-17 son: “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” (season 2), “Jane the Virgin” (season 3), “The Flash” (season 3), “iZombie” (season 3), “Arrow” (season 5), “Supernatural” (season 12), “DC’s “Legends of Tomorrow” (season 2), “The 100” (season 4), “The Vampire Diaries” (season 8), “The Originals” (season 4) y “Reign” (season 4).

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-cw- ... 201728203/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes bts de Amell y Ramsey por la renovación para la S5 y más (11-17 Marzo 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@amellywood: 5 spot)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.18 “Eleven-Fifty-Nine”:
4.18 “Eleven-Fifty-Nine” (06/04/16): MALCOLM HACE SU MOVIMIENTO – Oliver (Stephen Amell) y Diggle (David Ramsey) descubren que Merlyn (John Barrowman) va a intentar liberar a Darhk (la estrella invitada Neal McDonough) de prisión. Mientras tanto, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) recibe una sorprendente oferta y Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) tiene una charla sincera con Curtis (la estrella invitada Echo Kellum). Rob Hardy dirige el episodio escrito por Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#AR418).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-4-18- ... -runs-out/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados títulos y créditos del 4.21:
Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter los créditos del episodio 4.21:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... =twsrc^tfw

El episodio 4.21 tiene por título "Monument Point". Está escrito Por Speed Weed & Jenny Lynn Aldrich y dirigido por Kevin Tancharoen.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 4.16 "Broken Hearts":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Cupido Regresa a Arrow como una amenaza no muy velada (TVInsider):
Cupido Regresa a Arrow como una amenaza no muy velada
Por Damian Holbrook 23 Marzo, 2016 12:28 pm

As if the romantic situations in Star City weren’t in enough trouble, Cupid is coming back to town to do even more damage!

“Cupid is on a mission to stop love,” laughs Amy Gumenick, who is reprising her role as the red-haired bad girl in this week’s episode. “She wants to protect the world from the inevitable pain and heartbreak that comes with love. She is now a believer that love is no longer the cure, love is the disease.”

Last seen as a member of Amanda Waller’s Suicide Squad in Season 3, Gumenick hints that her character—once a optimistic avenger with an Arrow fixation—has gone a bit rogue in her third appearance following a change of (broken) heart.

“She has a long string of heartbreak and has [begun to] target celebrity couples on their wedding days or honeymoons,” she continues. “You know, take ’em out on the happiest moments of their lives.” Given that the Arrow (Stephen Amell) was “in a lot of ways one of her first profound loves,” Gumenick sees Cupid’s return to Star City as the perfect spot to spread the message “that love does not, in fact, exist.”

Clued in to her anti-bliss agenda, the estranged Oliver and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) decide to pose as a happy couple again, going so far as to stage their own wedding, hoping to draw Cupid’s aim. Will working such a cozy ruse reignite that old Olicity heat? All Gumenick will say is that some hearts may be left racing by what goes down. “I think that this episode in particular has a pretty profound effect on where they are, in terms of their relationship and their thoughts on love,” she previews. “They kind of come to some fun, big self-discoveries.”

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/81456/ ... -gumenick/

- Arrow' Q&A: Amy Gumenick sobre el regreso de Cupido (accesshollywood):
Arrow' Q&A: Amy Gumenick sobre el regreso de Cupido
Por Jolie Lash 23 Marzo, 2016 9:39 AM PDT

Amy Gumenick is back on "Arrow," but in Wednesday's episode, her character will have a new take on love.

The death of Floyd Lawton, aka Deadshot, continues to haunt her, and it's prompted the character to take action. Instead of moving on, she's using her own arrows to try and stop love – dead in its tracks.

Amy told Access Hollywood more about her character's return.

AccessHollywood.com: Welcome back to 'Arrow.' When did they call you and tell you you were coming back?
Amy Gumenick: About a week before I went. There had been some talk and when we last saw Cupid the story line was definitely left open-ended, and there were various sort of comebacks that were being discussed and places that she could go and people that she could interact with and I think that the whole team was sort of waiting for the right moment, and they found that moment. It was definitely an amazing surprise for me and I was so thrilled to be back.

Access: Where do you think [Cupid has] been keeping herself since we last saw her? Did you make up a backstory for her?
Amy: Yeah. I think that there was definitely a bit of a mourning period [after Floyd's death]. When we last see her, she has lost the most recent love of her life in a pretty brutal, horrific way, so I think that that definitely took a toll on her and I think that as time went on, she realized more and more what a profound effect that experience had on her. So much has happened with the Suicide Squad since then … I think that the past year or so has been a lot of kind of soul searching for Cupid and trying to figure out what's next. She's always up to something. I think that she spends a lot of her time perfecting her craft and her art and her skills and getting ready for the next adventure. There's been a lot of that going on.

Access: What did she find in her heart when she did some 'soul searching'?
Amy: When we last see Cupid, she is a woman who is solely driven by love and the belief that love is the cure to all, and after losing Floyd, I think that in a lot of ways that was sort of the last straw for her. It's really made her reexamine who she is and what she believes in and the whole notion of love because she has just been heartbroken -- one after the other. So, Cupid has made a 180 and now is anti-love and is on a mission to spread that message and to save the world from the inevitable pain and heartbreak and death that comes with love. Arrow says to her in the last episode that we see them together -- he talks about 'love is the disease,' and she comes back with 'love is the cure,' and I think that now she has revisited perhaps that 'love is the disease.' So, there's lot of questioning.

Access: Oliver might be feeling that way too with the fact that he could not make his relationship with Felicity work -- at least at this point. She gave him back the ring. Could his single status possibly change how [Cupid] feels about love because she sees someone that she loved now [single] again?
Amy: I think that Cupid and Arrow have a lot more in common than he is willing to admit and I think that there are some pretty profound moments in this episode that we get to sort of go inside many of the characters -- particularly Cupid and Felicity and Arrow -- and kind of see that on some base level, they're all kind of questioning the same thing. And yes, I think that there is perhaps some long, far off distant hope that maybe, someday, things could work between Cupid and Arrow, but I think she's kind of made peace with the fact that that's not going to happen and she doesn't really think that that exists for anyone.

Access: I'm curious if that opens a pathway for her to work with some of the bad guys on the show at this point, either Malcolm Merlyn or Damien Darhk?
Amy: Oh, I would love that. You know the thing that I think is so unique about this show and this character in particular is it's so unpredictable and they can take it in a thousand directions and I think that we now do see perhaps a darker side of Cupid. How long that lasts, we don't know -- if this is who she is. I think that Cupid is a woman who is driven largely on emotions and changes those emotions quickly. But yes, I think that she gets in touch with a darker side and kind of yeah, I think there's potential there.

Access: If you pause this week's trailer, it sure looks like you're fighting with Diggle and Thea. Can you give us any clues as to why they might be fighting some sort of super battle?
Amy: So, Cupid has made herself very known as she always does and she is on a mission to stop love and to save the world from love, and she's doing that by taking out one celebrity couple at a time and kind of trying to prove a point in a way that will reach the masses. And because what she's doing is so drastic and so deadly – literally – it brings the entire team together to find her and to stop her, which is kind of what she wants. If you get everyone in the same place in the same time, your voice is heard in a different way, so they all get involved in this fun adventure.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... ds-return/

- Cupido detalla su deseo de aplastar el amor de Oliver & Felicity (CBR):
Cupido detalla su deseo de aplastar el amor de Oliver & Felicity
Por Bryan Cairns, 23 Marzo 2016

Amy Gumenick knows how to win the hearts of The CW viewers. The Swedish-born actress first gained notice when she kicked demon butt as Mary Winchester, playing a young version of Sam and Dean's mother on "Supernatural." In "Arrow's" third season, Gumenick's Carrie Cutter, AKA Cupid, turned love into deadly obsession before joining the Suicide Squad. Now, she's back and taking aim at Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) in this week's new episode, "Broken Hearts."

CBR News spoke with Gumenick about Cupid's devastating heartbreak, her warped view of love and why she can't leave Oliver and Felicity alone.

Story continues below

CBR News: This is your third turn as Cupid. What have you enjoyed most about stepping into her shoes and drawing back her bow?

Amy Gumenick: Wow. There are really no words. Cupid is so unique in so many ways. It's rare to find a character that is so dynamic, and so fun, and really get to play the full emotional spectrum, and fight and do archery. I feel as an actress it's such a gift and such a rare opportunity. Stepping into the role, I only knew so much and they keep throwing more at me. It's so fun and I feel grateful to bring her to life and continue her adventures because they can go anywhere.

Last time viewers saw Cupid, she undertook a mission with the Suicide Squad and was distraught over Floyd Lawton's death. Where has she been and what has she been up to since we last saw her?

That's something that is still being discovered. I don't want to reveal too much, but that had a really profound effect on her. Cupid is a woman so driven by love and she really believes all you need is love. After losing Floyd and experiencing that ultimate heartbreak, she's been doing a lot of soul searching and trying to figure out who she is now that perhaps love doesn't exist and isn't possible. Suicide Squad has fallen apart a bit. She's been exploring on her own. There have been some personal missions she's been going on and has been waiting for a comeback. I think we see that comeback.

It appeared Cupid had changed her ways and was doing some good with the Suicide Squad. What brings her back to Star City?

Well, going back to the last episode where we see her and that epic death at the end, Cupid has changed the way that she views the world and the way she views love. She's now on a mission to protect and save the world from the inevitable pain and inevitable heartbreak and in many cases, death. Her current mission is to stop love and she will do whatever it takes to protect everyone from the pain that she's gone through. She's coming from a place of "good," but she has a few people in particular she is out to teach this lesson to.

Cupid was previously obsessed with the Arrow. What are her feelings towards him now?

They are complicated. I think she's accepted that he is not hers, but she knows what she wants and knows how to get what she wants. She respects him as an equal and a peer. Without Arrow, she wouldn't be who she was. So much of the training that she went through, and the kind of supervillain she is, has been influenced by him. He's her role model. I think the obsession and love is what began her whole journey. There are still some underlying feelings there. Once you have loved someone so intensely, no matter what, that will always be alive for you. She has moved on to a bigger purpose. She'll work with him again. It's not over.

What can you tease about Cupid's run-in with Team Arrow this time around?

Cupid is someone who likes to make herself known and she does that in a big way in this episode and gets the attention of the entire team, even more so than I think we have in the past. Her goal is to get everyone in the same room so they can hash out this problem at hand. So, there are some front-runners and in a way, I think there is a beautiful thing that happens in that because of her -- whatever you want to call it -- craziness or determination, she brings the entire team together. As a team, they are out to find her and stop her, which is exactly what she wants.

In what ways does Cupid put Oliver and Felicity's troubled relationship into perspective?

I can't say too much about what's going on with their relationship. But, part of what is going on with Cupid is she is targeting celebrity couples to make a statement about love and the happily-ever-after. She's trying to squash that. Oliver and Felicity are a perfect target because they represent that happily-ever-after and that ideal love story. In many ways, they could be an example to the rest of the world. They are a couple that is so closely watched by the rest of the world and the society that they live in, they are a perfect star in her story. Of course, because there is a history between Cupid and Arrow, there is perhaps a little bit of an underlying love triangle going on. There are a lot of bittersweet feelings there.

In the comic books, Cupid slit Malcolm Merlyn's throat. She also developed a relationship with the character Everyman. Do you want to see your character's arc follow a similar path or are you hoping the writers explore another route for the show?

The possibilities are endless. I love the references to the original comics. There are so many stories -- the ones that you mentioned in particular -- that she hasn't really played out in the show. I also think her past is really interesting. Her whole "revenge on the world" started with her first heartbreak, which was her husband and thinking he was cheating on her and finding out that wasn't, in fact, true. Her emotions really took over in a big way. But, I would love to explore her past and why she is who she is and where that goes. I think in this episode, "Broken Hearts," we see a different side of Cupid and perhaps a more human, relatable side. As an actress, it was such an incredible opportunity to explore who she is underneath the leather suit and arrows. I would love the opportunity to go deeper and see who she is now and where she came from.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... citys-love
- Amy Gumenick adelanta una muy diferente Cupido en ‘Arrow’ (zap2it):
Amy Gumenick adelanta una muy diferente Cupido en ‘Arrow’
Por Chris E. Hayner 23 Marzo, 2016

When “Arrow” executive producer Marc Guggenheim shares a photo of Oliver and Felicity’s wedding on the show, the collective fandom lost their minds. After all, it’s exactly what they’d been waiting for for so long.

Unfortunately, it’s not as legitimate as they may have hoped. Instead, it’s the bait Team Arrow needs to lure a returning Cupid (Amy Gumenick) right into their trap. You see, while in the past the villain has always been hopelessly devoted to a number of people, she’s no longer the same Cupid you remember. After the death of Floyd Lawton in Season 3, her belief in loved is dead.

Zap2it spoke with Gumenick about Cupid’s evolution to her current state, what she’s gone through since her last appearance and whether the death of Amanda Waller is weighing on her soul.

Zap2it: First of all, welcome back to ‘Arrow’! it’s been a while since Cupid’s been seen around Star City, for you what’s it like to return now?

Amy Gumenick: Thank you so much, I’m beyond excited to be back!

The producers tend to look at the show in a long term sense when it comes to returning characters. Did you know in Season 3 that you’d be coming back or was it more of a surprise?

Well, a little of both actually. They like to keep the cast in the dark, which I don’t blame them for. We get excited! But I knew there was a possibility she’d be back as the storyline was left so open-ended.

With this show in particular and with the character of Cupid, they really could go anywhere. So I think it was a matter of what, when and how. But there was nothing official so there was a lot of hope and waiting. [Laughs] We had discussed some other possibilities and this one just worked.

When I got the call that she was actually coming back, it was an awesome surprise and not one that I was fully anticipating. You never want to get your hopes up because you never know!

Well, without spoiling of course, what can you tell us about Cupid’s return to Star City and what to expect, as we’re almost a year since her last appearance.

I think the last moment that we saw Cupid, which I guess was Floyd’s death, had a really profound impact on her. She experienced a heartbreak unlike many others she had been through. I think that set her off on a long road of self-discovery and figuring things out.

She’s part of the Suicide Squad and while things have been a little bit quiet there — unfortunately most of her cohorts are no longer with us — Cupid isn’t someone who takes a lot of downtime. I’m sure there have been countless missions.

I think the biggest thing and the driving force in what brings her back to this episode is answering this question for herself of, “Does love exist? What is love?”

I think she’s resigned herself to believing that love is a bullet to the brain. She has made a full 180. Whereas the Cupid we knew before was fully driven by love and it was the answer to all things, she’s now gone the opposite direction that love leads to inevitable heartbreak and often death.

She’s now on a mission to save the world from that heartbreak by ending love and using celebrity couples as an example to the rest of the world to prove that even in the most happily ever after scenarios, it doesn’t really end well.

With her mindset being so different now, how does it change your approach to playing Cupid?

I think part of how Cupid works is she feels things with 1000%. When it’s love, she’s absolutely head over heels beyond any possible description in love. When it’s not, she is as equally and intensely in that.

For me, when I first read the script that was a twist I was not anticipating. There had been conversations about exploring various other lovers of Cupid, both from the comic book and that would potentially be for the show So I wasn’t expecting this at all. it was a fun surprise for me to see this completely different side of her.

I think one of the things that surprised all of us on set while we were filming is we see almost a more humans side of Cupid and we get to see the woman behind the studded uniform and facade she wears. That was really fun and a nice surprise for us creating the episode and continuing the adventure this way. I think it’ll be fun for fans to see her a little bit more relatable. Yes, Cupid is accused of being crazy — I personally don’t use that word — but her actions are justified in a way we really haven’t seen or understood before.

As you said before, she’s still a member of the Suicide Squad. After the very recent death of Amanda Waller on “Arrow,” will we get to explore any of her feelings about that?

You know, that has not fully been explored to my knowledge. Nothing ever just disappears on “Arrow,” though. It’ll come back, but I think in some ways she owes a lot fo Amanda Waller. She’s the one who saved Cupid from Argus and gave her a second chance in initiating her into the Suicide Squad.

I think there’s a connection there and a gratitude there I’d love to explore. I’m sure there are plans to revisit that storyline.

http://zap2it.com/2016/03/arrow-amy-gum ... da-waller/

- La Cupido de Arrow sobre las comparaciones con Harley Quinn y el impacto de la historia de amor (IGN):
La Cupido de Arrow sobre las comparaciones con Harley Quinn y el impacto de la historia de amor
Por Terri Schwartz 23 Marzo 2016

The villainous archer is heading back to Star City in this week's episode "Broken Hearts," and she's coming just after Oliver and Felicity had a pretty brutal breakup. Her new mission is to destroy anyone in love, and is executing it by killing couples on their wedding day. Team Arrow sees no better way to stop her in her tracks than by posing a faux wedding between Oliver and Felicity -- something that adds another complication on an already difficult situation.

Amy Gumenick got on the phone with IGN to discuss Cupid's latest take on love, where she stands with Oliver and whether she views Cupid as being Arrow's twist on a Harley Quinn-type character. She also revealed the Cupid comic book storyline she'd love to see come to life on another DC show.

IGN: What can you tease for me of how Cupid fits back into the story in "Broken Hearts"?

Gumenick: We see a very different side of Cupid in this episode. When we saw her last, she was fully, 110 percent fighting for love and believing that love is the cure, and now she's done a 180 and is on the side of believing that love is the disease, and she is on a mission to save the world from the inevitable pain and heartbreak and often unfortunate death that love leads to, and nothing will stop her until she has gotten her message across.

IGN: So it sounds like the death of Deadshot has had a pretty brutal impact on her.

Gumenick: Oh yeah. That moment was sort of the last straw. Unfortunately she has lost many lovers, either physically or emotionally. Something about the connection she had with him and the mission they went on together, and then seeing his death was sort of what did her in, so to speak.

IGN: How has her relationship with the Green Arrow evolved at this point? Is she still very much in a villain role?

Gumenick: It's interesting. I think from a personal standpoint, Cupid is always drawn by what she believes to be a good place. Before she was fighting for love and her mission was to live happily ever after and spread the message that love is the answer to all the world's ailments. Now she is on the other side of the spectrum, but I think the underlying thing that's driving her is, by unfortunately killing people to spread this message and to set an example and targeting high profile couples to gain attention and make a statement and make her message heard, she is doing it for the greater good. She is trying to save the world from the pain that she's experienced. Her actions are definitely villainous and perhaps not the most sane way of spreading this message.

I think there are a lot of mixed emotions when it comes to her relationship with Arrow. Since they last saw each other, things have drastically changed in both of their lives. He or she has, in some ways, come to terms with the fact that they are not destined to be together, but she does care about him and she does respect and look up to him in a lot of ways. I think a lot of who Cupid is and the Carrie-to-Cupid transition is owed to Arrow and his impact on her. In the end, she's trying to save him as well, and unfortunately he may have to be an example to the rest of the world. But she doesn't want him to feel that happily ever after doesn't exist, so she's trying to save him from finding that out before it's too late.

IGN: This Cupid storyline does seem like it's coming at the perfect time for Oliver and Felicity. How will her arrival affect their already fraught relationship?

Gumenick: I think without knowing it they're already all having some similar thoughts and concerns and questioning the bigger picture of love and meant to be. They are all obviously dealing with it differently. I think for Cupid learning about their relationship, she doesn't know details. She has sort of been witnessing from a distance. I think she sees them as the ideal. If it's going to work, they're the Prince Charming and Cinderella story. But unfortunately, she doesn't believe in that anymore, so they're kind of the ideal target to make this statement to the world.

Their relationship is in limbo, but there's a lot of things that both parties -- both Cupid and the Olicity love story -- we learn a lot in this episode, and I think it is very profoundly moving and impactful for all involved. I can't tell you how, but there definitely are a lot of realizations that we all have about what is going on, both in our personal lives and in how we interact and where we all are and how our storylines cross in this episode.

IGN: With this now being your third appearance on Arrow, what role do you view Cupid having? Do you view her as sort of the Harley Quinn of the Arrow universe?

Gumenick: It's funny, I hadn't really seen that until this last episode. It was actually one of the executive producers, Wendy [Mericle], who was on set for one of our days of filming, and we happened to be filming a pretty epic, emotional scene. They referred to me as a Harley Quinn, and that clicked something for me. Harley Quinn is such an awesome character and I don't think could ever be replaced, but I do think in some ways that role is being fulfilled. The thing that I love so much about this show and this character in particular is she can be taken anywhere at any time for any purpose. She's so unpredictable that the second you think you have her figured out, you're surprised -- which is fun as an actress and as a fan of the show that you're never really quite sure who anyone is or where they fit in?

IGN: Did you find yourself leaning more into the Harley Quinn side of her character when you heard that from Wendy?

Gumenick: It was just a moment. For me, Cupid has to be her own person and fulfill her own place in that world, but I can breath a little bit of easier. [laughs]

IGN: You've now had three very different appearances on Arrow. What are your hopes and dreams for what a fourth iteration could be?

Gumenick: Oh gosh, there are so many. There's a lot to be explored still in the comic book world in Cupid's backstory and relationships. She feels everything very, very intensely. I'm not convinced that the Cupid that we see in this episode could be the Cupid that we see in the next episode. That's what's so fun about it. In the more recent comic books, we do see some crossover where Cupid visits Flash and that world, so that would be something that I would love to explore. This episode, we'll see, is a real defining episode for her, and I think that she comes to a lot of personal realizations that sort of set her off on whatever her next mission and adventure is going to be. I'm excited to find out what that is.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/23/ ... ory-impact

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow | 4.17 "Beacon of Hope" Promo | The CW:

- Arrow | 4.17 "Beacon of Hope" Extended Promo | The CW:

- Arrow | 4.17 "Beacon of Hope" Producer´s Preview | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/65eec3c6-3a74-4 ... 4bd0e57be8

- Arrow | 4.17 "Beacon of Hope" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tETURy3teOQ
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x40we8 ... -bandit_tv

- Arrow | 4.17 "Beacon of Hope" Clip #2 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsqgQLNV5Qs

- Arrow | 4.17 "Beacon of Hope" Clip #3 | The CW:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/1361271/ ... amed.jhtml

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 (23 Marzo - 08 Abril 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@paulblackthorne: Sorry @emilybett I need glasses these days... In honor of #Arrow returning to our screens tonight I'm heading over to the @cw_arrow Instagram
@cw_arrow: Greetings one & all. This is @paulblackthorne (AKA Captain Lance) taking over the CW Instagram account
@cw_arrow: JB’s low key entry to Hair & Make up. #Arrow @johnscotbarrowman
@cw_arrow: KC receives make up touch ups before shooting, taken through the camera monitor.
@cw_arrow: Multi tasking. #Arrow @emilybett #TheCW
@cw_arrow: Not sure what Echo's doing here, often hard to tell with him, very funny man, very nice to be around. #Arrow
@cw_arrow: SA takes a moment. #Arrow @amelladventures #TheCW
@cw_arrow: This has been so much fun, thanks to #TheCW for the takeover!
@EchoK: Me right now! #arrow is happening and I can't get up!
@suzanne1: Echo Kellum live tweeting #Arrow! He's very serious about this. After we took silly photos of course. #ArrowEastCoast
@MzKatieCassidy: The calm before the storm #stunt #rehearsal
@charlotteross: Back w my girl @EmilyBett today Watch @CW_Arrow tonight 8-7c #arrow
@emilybett: We're not safe here mom @charlotteross2 #Arrow TONIGHT!
@emmykinney: Sometimes I get to work with super heroes. !!!!Brie is back..Make sure to watch Arrow tomorrow night!!!
@charlotteross2: Thanks for watching tonight's ep! #MamaSmoak
@charlotteross2: #eathairdontcare @emilybett
@Glen__Winter: I love Olicity... @StephenAmell @EmilyBett @CW_Arrow
@charlotteross: True love... @PaulBlackthorne #smoaknlance #arrow @CW_Arrow #MamaSmoak
@Glen__Winter: @PaulBlackthorne @EmilyBett @CW_Arrow 422!!
@james2bambamford: @willaaaahh Staring down her next opponent....or......cheeseburger We may never know.....#Arrow behind the scenes
@james2bambamford: Episode 4.18....#Arrow on set.
@james2bambamford: Episode 4.18.....#Arrow on set.
@james2bambamford: Episode 4.18.....#Arrow.....on set.)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 4.17 "Beacon of Hope":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stephen Amell Dishes on 'TMNT 2', Olicity and Why Being a Dad is His Favorite Role Yet (ETOnline):

http://www.etonline.com/news/185493_ste ... _role_yet/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados títulos y créditos del 4.22:
Marc Guggenheim ha compartido en su cuenta de twitter los créditos del episodio 4.22:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 3548199936

El episodio 4.22 tiene por título "Lost in the flood". Está escrito Por Brian Ford Sullivan & Oscar Balderrama y dirigido por Glen Winter.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Barrowman llama a Merlyn un 'héroe mal entendido' tomando decisiones emocionales (CBR):
Barrowman llama a Merlyn un 'héroe mal entendido' tomando decisiones emocionales
Por Bryan Cairns, 30 Marzo 2016

Malcolm Merlyn is a master strategist, effortlessly moving people around like pawns on a chess board. However, in "Arrow's" fourth season, the dark archer and current R'as al Ghul has been off his game. Merlyn's emotions have clouded his judgment, leading to some unpredictable behavior, including disclosing to Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) that Oliver (Stephen Amell) has a son and then nearly allowing his daughter Thea (Willa Holland) to perish. Merlyn's unpredictable actions of late have made him more dangerous than ever.

Barrowman recently spoke with CBR News about Malcolm Merlyn's bad behavior, his current feelings toward Oliver and Thea, dealing with Damien Darhk and what upcoming development gives him a "geek boner."

Story continues below

CBR News: Despite some questionable actions, you have always maintained that Malcolm Merlyn is "a misunderstood hero." Why does he deserve that title instead of "villain?"

John Barrowman: Malcolm has everyone's best intentions at heart, although he might not go about what he does in the proper way. I would also argue that statement because everything that Malcolm Merlyn has done, if you go back and look at it, Oliver Queen has done it, too. Oliver has manipulated people. He's held people hostage. He's either killed or injured people to facilitate his own agenda or to help others. That's exactly what Malcolm Merlyn does. However, Malcolm doesn't have the team of people around him to make him think that it's okay. So, that's why I call him a misunderstood hero.

Malcolm considered Oliver a son. In what ways was Oliver cutting off Malcolm's hand a turning point for them?

Oliver had an option at that point to get rid of Malcolm. But, it shows you Oliver has a conscience. Malcolm was ready to sacrifice himself right there and then for his cause, which would be for his daughter, and also for Oliver because it would take pressure off of him. Oliver then decided, "No, I'm going to do something else that is going to debilitate him for a while." This isn't written or part of the lore. This is my own theory as a fan, but it shows that Oliver doesn't always see Malcolm as a bad guy and wants him around. Oliver continues to go to Malcolm for bits of advice and he knows if he is stuck, Malcolm would turn around to help him and the team.

That's one thing that I've tried to get across with looks or eyes -- or little things that I say or do to people -- is that Malcolm actually does care about the team. He would still kill one of them, which he said to Laurel [Katie Cassidy]. She said, "Thanks for saving my life," and Malcolm said, "But, I would still kill you." There's that agreement amongst all of them, that they would still kill one another if they had to in order to suffice their own cause.

Malcolm recently delivered a severe scolding to Thea. She seems sick and tired of his lies. Malcolm appeared fed up with her attitude and being so ungrateful. What is their relationship moving forward?

We just filmed something that moves it forward. I have to say, there were two big scenes in that episode and one of them was Malcolm saying, "I love you. Stay with me." Then, the next scene was the same thing once again. I actually called the writers' room and said, "Guys, if we want to move it forward, Malcolm has already proven his love. He got rid of his hand for this. He's now moving into the Damien Darhk realm. He's proven that he's moving on, so why can't he turn around to Thea and say in TV terms, 'Shut your fucking mouth. If it wasn't for me, you'd be...'" They were like, "Great idea."

Then they put it in, so that's why that scene exists. I'm so pleased they did it because everybody loved it. Everyone was like, "It's about time he told her off. She's behaving like a little spoiled brat." I didn't write any of the dialogue -- that credit all goes to the writers' room -- but they took the suggestion and did it. That's one of the great things about working on the show. But, the relationship going forward is Malcolm still loves Thea. Of course he does, but he's very POed at her. That's all I can say.

Malcolm revealed to Damien Darhk that Oliver has a son. Does Malcolm consider Damien a kindred spirit or is he simply a means to hurt Oliver?

Malcolm can't figure Damien out at the moment. Malcolm has said this before: What he doesn't know he fears. That's why there's a little in trepidation there. I said this in Season Three, that everything was done by manipulation, and then Malcolm is going to change and do everything based on emotion. Well, Malcolm now is doing things based on emotion and it's backfiring on him. He got angry, he got upset, and went to Darhk and said, "Oliver has a son." If you look at the footage, as soon as he said it -- because it was said in my eyes -- I'm like, "Did I just do what I did? Shit." He's learning himself, but he's baiting Damien a little bit to see where he will take things and how far he will go.

Now that Damien has been stripped of his powers, what possible use could he serve for Malcolm?

I can't tell you anything about that because things are going to happen. That's all I can say. Remember Malcolm took some powder? Malcolm has other little things in his stash, but that has nothing to do with Damien. Just know that Malcolm doesn't have a hand -- Malcolm can't use his bow, so Malcolm has to use Damien as a bow. That's the way I look at it.

In the teaser trailer, Malcolm stated, "I'm going ahead with genesis." What can you say about what that declaration entails?

[Laughter] I can't tell you anything. Nope, nothing at all because I will get in trouble. I'm laughing because I'm having a geek boner. What I'll say is you can expect big things from the show.

One of the mysteries posed this season is which beloved "Arrow" character is dead and buried in that grave. Should viewers be wondering how Malcolm Merlyn factors into that, if at all?

I'm saying nothing. You are going to have to watch. We all didn't know until recently. The storyline took us to a certain point and then all of a sudden, it was right in front of us on the page. We were all like, "Wow."

Were you even close to guessing? The cast must have been going crazy wondering.

I was completely wrong. I had a theory and I was completely wrong. I thought it was something to do with a shift in time. This is my own personal theory as a fan because we didn't know and we were talking amongst ourselves. I said, "Remember when I talk the Flash and Oliver into seeing Vandal Savage? The Flash had just come through a time jump? When he comes to the grave, it could be an alternate reality." That was my theory. Completely wrong. So wrong. Here's me treating it like it's an episode from "Doctor Who." Someone said to me, "Why would it be that?" "Listen, I have experience in time travel. I know we can do this."

Malcolm Merlyn has a history with Vandal Savage. Would you be open to guest-starring on "Legends of Tomorrow?"

Of course I would. If I were asked to make a guest-appearance, I would love to be on "Legends." Not only for the fact that there would be a fan explosion with myself and Arthur [Darvill] on the same show, but with the time travel and movement through time, to pick up with a Malcolm Merlyn that is different to the present version would be interesting. That is just me talking, but what if Malcolm figures out a way through time and lands in the world of "Legends" and he's completely different from who he is, meaning he's either loonier or he's not the evil, sinister Malcolm. He's the nuts, freaky Malcolm. That's my fantasy, but who knows if it will happen.

On top of "Arrow," you are always juggling multiple projects. What else do you have on your plate?

There's something coming in the pipeline we've agreed on, but have to work out a deal. It's going to be promoting the geek fandom and world out there. That's all I can say. It's with a production company and a lot of my ideas are behind it, too. I've been asked to do something back in the U.K., which I can't talk about. My sister and I have been asked to write something. Those are just a few teasers. There's still a lot to come. My sister and I are also releasing our next series of YA books, where our characters are now in their mid-to-late teens. I've also been pitching a couple of TV shows to different companies and networks. We're waiting to see if they bite.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... -decisions
- Por qué a Emily Kinney le encanta interpretar a Bug-Eyed Bandit (IGN):
Por qué a Emily Kinney le encanta interpretar a Bug-Eyed Bandit
Por Terri Schwartz 30 Marzo 2016

Brie Larvan (Emily Kinney) is coming back to the television DC universe, but this time she's taking her robotic bees to Arrow.

After appearing in The Flash's Season 1 episode "All Star Team Up," the Bug-Eyed Bandit found herself imprisoned after being defeated by the Scarlet Speedster. Now she's broken out, and is tracking down the hacker who helped put her behind bars -- Emily Bett Rickard's Felicity Smoak -- in the March 30 episode "Beacon of Hope."

Kinney is best known for her time on The Walking Dead as Beth Greene, as well as her music career. (She been as busy promoting her latest album, "This Is War," as she has been with her recent TV projects.) Though this is her second time appearing in the Arrowverse, but she hopes it's not her last. In the interview below, she explains why she keeps wanting to return to the DC world, and what she gets from playing the Bug-Eyed Bandit that she wants to experience more.

IGN: Since we last saw Brie on The Flash, what happened to make you guys decide to bring her to Arrow?

Kinney: That episode that I worked on with The Flash, Felicity was guest starring in that episode as well and we were having this computer face-off. The last time I was on Flash, that set up that we were both computer hackers and could battle each other in that way. We come up against each other again in Arrow, so it made sense for me to come and find her and have another computer battle. This one is cool because we're not just behind computer screens. You get to see us actually interact with each other in scenes. That's what's going to be really cool about this one.

IGN: Considering we last saw her imprisoned, will we see how she gets out?

Kinney: You do see how she manages to get out of jail. Obviously Brie's really good with computer hacking so she's able to sort of -- well, you'll see. [laughs] You will see how she escapes from jail, and then she comes looking for Felicity. It takes her a little while to figure out that Felicity is the one she battled earlier in The Flash. She's mostly coming to look for Felicity because of the computer chip, because you find out Brie has a reason that she needs that computer chip.

IGN: Do you get to play into the darker tone Arrow has versus The Flash? Do we get to see any added layers of darkness to Brie?

Kinney: In this episode, you get to know her a lot better. I feel like in The Flash you just saw her as this evil character behind the computer controlling the bees. This episode, there's more actual scene work. You get to actually see where she's coming from and why she needs this computer chip. You see her interact in the same room with Thea and Felicity. Arrow is a little bit more of that dramatic, darker show, so you get to see a little bit more of that side of her. But there's elements of her character that I find kind of fun and silly, too. I mean, she is a computer hacker who controls evil bees. There's a fun comic book silly vibe to her too at certain moments.

IGN: How does the Bug-Eyed Bandit's storyline underline what is happening in the main storyline with Oliver and everyone else?

Kinney: There are moments where basically Arrow has to step in and help Felicity, and in that way you'll probably start to see how their relationship is doing and how they're interacting with each other. In times of crisis, they do come together. I can't speak as much to their characters, but I do know that they have to work together in order to defeat me. You do see them working together and interacting.

IGN: How much of a heads up did you get for your appearance on Arrow, and have they talked about bringing you back on one of the other shows in some capacity?

Kinney: I would love that. We've been talking about it for a while, actually. The idea of Brie coming back has been out in the atmosphere -- as far as talking with my agents, my managers -- for a while. There's always scheduling and timing and stuff, and also finding a way that it works with the story that they're trying to tell and the storyline and when it makes sense for Brie to come back. Who knows if she'll appear again.

After we did Flash, I had such a great time that I knew that if they asked me I would want to do it again. I love that group of people, those creators. I love going to Vancouver. They're still dramatic shows, but for me to get to play more of a character who is evil and sexy -- for me to get a more over-the-top character is really fun and something that I feel like I haven't gotten to do much of. For me as an actor, it's fun for me to jump into that world. It's a very different thing for me.

IGN: Do you have a dream way that she'd come back for another appearance?

Kinney: That's good! I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I really loved this episode. You'll see she gets to capture some of the employees at the hive. It's really cool. But just to have her come back would be my dream. That would be awesome.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/30/ ... yed-bandit

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Arrow"´s Marc Guggenheim on Team Arrow without Felicity (zap2it):

http://zap2it.com/2016/03/arrow-beacon- ... li5geoTlQ4

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”