"ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arrow

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El 'Arsenal' de Colton Haynes regresará en varios episodios de la Season 5:
Mientras que muchos aún siguen asimilando la pérdida de 'Black Canary' en la Season 4 de ‘Arrow’, acabamos de saber que 'Arsenal' regresará en varios episodios de la Season 5.

Las noticias llegaron de la mano del actor que da vida al personaje, Colton Haynes, durante la "Justice Squad Convention" en Francia este fin de semana:
“Regreso para unos cuantos episodios de Arrow el próximo año”, confesó el actor al público asistente.
'Roy Harper' regresó brevemente este año para luchar contra el Team Arrow mientras que estaba bajo el control mental de 'The Calculator', que es el padre de 'Felicity', Noah Kuttler, y al que veremos de nuevo en el episodio 21 de la presente temporada llamado “Monument Point”.

https://twitter.com/Slytherimpala/statu ... 1192501248

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow Secrets w/ Paul Blackthorne + New Batman Sneak Peek (DC Entertainment):

- "Arrow" Star Paul Blackthorne Talks Laurel's Death (DC All Access):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow Mega Buzz: ¿Es este el final del Team Arrow? (TVGuide):
Arrow Mega Buzz: ¿Es este el final del Team Arrow?
Por Sadie Gennis | 09 Mayo, 2016 8:00 PM EDT

Laurel Lance's (Katie Cassidy) death might have killed Team Arrow too.

Ever since Damien Dahrk (Neal McDonough) fatally stabbed the Black Canary, Arrow's heroes have struggled to reconcile who they want to be with what they need to do to take down Dahrk. And according to co-showrunner Wendy Mericle, these internal battles will lead to some dramatic decisions in the season finale (May 25, 8/7c), particularly in relation to Thea (Willa Holland).

"Thea had bloodlust earlier in the season and since then has been questioning her place on the team, and questioning whether or not she is Speedy, which goes back to her character's struggle with whether she's more of a Queen or a Merlyn," Mericle said. "She's going to answer that question in [the finale] and come up with, what we hope, is a pretty surprising answer."

The episode is titled "Schism," which Mericle says is "a good clue" for what Season 5 is about. "We talked about Season 4 as a soft reboot and I think Season 5 will see some big changes on the show," Mericle adds. Could "Schism" imply a divide within Team Arrow itself?

Consider this scenario: Diggle (David Ramsey) felt guiltily enough over his role in Laurel's death, and now that he's killed his brother, Andy, it's possible he could spiral further away from the team. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) already stepped away from the group once this season to distance herself from her ex-fiancé Oliver (Stephen Amell), and could easily do it again after Dahrk is defeated (which would make sense, given Echo Kellum's promotion to series regular next year). And if Thea ultimately decides she's her father's daughter more than Oliver's sister, who would be left on Team Arrow besides the Arrow himself?

While it would be a shame to see Team Arrow disbanded completely, we wouldn't put it past Arrow producers to reset the deck. They've never been afraid of taking risks, and pitting Team Arrow against each other as either rival vigilantes or actual enemies could be a fun way to shake things up.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-seaso ... -spoilers/
- El 'Calculator' de "Arrow" busca Redención y espera reconciliarse con 'Felicity' (CBR):
El 'Calculator' de "Arrow" busca Redención y espera reconciliarse con 'Felicity'
Por Meagan Damore, 11 Mayo 2016

In "Monument Point," the Calculator makes a comeback when Team "Arrow" realizes they can't defeat Damien Darhk without him. Of course, considering Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) -- his own daughter -- and his ex's new boyfriend Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) had him arrested, it might be a little more complicated than simply calling him up.

Fortunately for Oliver Queen and his allies, Noah Kuttler finds the team-up with his daughter and her vigilante friends "mutually beneficial," at least according to "Everwood" star Tom Amandes. When Amandes reprises his role as the Calculator on The CW hit, the hacktivist will join the side of the angels, at least while Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is at large. Amandes spoke to CBR News about the Calculator's relationship with Felicity, whether the character can find redemption and much more.

CBR News: The last time we saw Noah Kuttler, his own daughter had him arrested. Any hard feelings?

Tom Amandes: It's sad, but I think you'll see that we set that aside for the greater good.

Felicity facilitated Kuttler's arrest, which means he's likely spent some time in prison. Coupled with Felicity's parting words, where does that experience leave him?

Well, as you may or may not know, these are extraordinary times, and I think Noah, Felicity, Arrow and all of these folks have to set aside major, major issues and decide to work together to save the planet, basically.

Like Felicity, Kuttler is a man of science and fact. Does anything about Damien Darhk and his crazy, mystical powers come as a shock to him?

When it comes to Damien Darhk, I don't think anything would come as a shock to him! And there's no love lost there, let's put it that way. Even though that may have been useful in terms of breaking out of prison, there are developments you'll see right away, where it's very clear Damien Darhk is not on my side and vice versa.

Now, Kuttler had no issue with cyber-nuking Starling City. Will his reaction to Damien Darhk's plans for nuclear holocaust surprise viewers?

I think you'll see a side of Noah that's redeeming, certainly aside from looking out for himself. He's very proud and has lots of feelings for his amazing daughter, and I think that informs his decisions. You'll see a little different side of him.

It looks like Kuttler is going to be working with several members of Team Arrow over the next couple of episodes. During your time with the cast, was there any one interaction that stood out to you?

Well, you know, Emily [Bett Rickards] is just the dearest friend. I've been blessed in my career to work with amazing people playing my children, and she is certainly up there at the top of the list. She is just a delight. I think she really brings just a great, fresh energy to the show. It can be a pretty cold world, and she appears just like a ray of sunshine and hope, both as a person and as a character.

Can you tell me a little about Kuttler's relationship with Oliver, especially now that he and Felicity are also estranged?

We aren't going to be drinking buddies! But we do forge some mutually beneficial cooperation.

What drew you to this role, and did you pick up any comics to prepare for it?

Oh, I was a big comic book reader as a kid, so it's a dream come true for me. Other than that, it would have been nice to have more of a costume. Who knows! Maybe the Calculator will... he does dress well, though. For the most part.

Kuttler is a master hacker in a world full of magic and superheroes. Given the choice, would you rather have his crazy computer skills or a super ability of your own?

Oh, man! You know, being the skeptical person I am, I'll go for the skills. I know in a pinch those aren't going to let me down.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... n-felicity
- Tom Amandes sobre el regreso de 'Noah Kuttler' (Access hollywood):
Tom Amandes sobre el regreso de 'Noah Kuttler'
Por Jolie Lash 11 Mayo, 2016 10:06 AM PDT

Damien Darhk has some very bad plans for everyone on "Arrow," and to try and stop him, Felicity Smoak will have to turn to an unlikely source – her father, Noah.

Tom Amandes is back on "Arrow" for Wednesday's "Monument Point" episode, playing Felicity's dad, Noah Kuttler, aka The Calculator.

Promo photos have shown Tom's character in the "Arrow" cave, computing alongside his daughter (played by Emily Bett Rickards), as they try and stop Damien's plans for nuclear destruction. Tom told Access Hollywood about what's ahead in the new episode, including teasing an interaction between Noah and his ex, Donna Smoak (Charlotte Ross).

AccessHollywood.com: Did you always know you were going to do multiple episodes [of 'Arrow'] this season, at the very beginning?
Tom Amandes: Yes. … They, of course, keep things very close to the vest, which is great. I don't know all of the situations that are coming up for me, but I've heard rumors.

Access: Last time you were on the show, Noah wasn't the best dad in the world. [Is he] still the same guy when we see him on the [next] episode? Still kind of sneaky and out for himself, so to speak?
Tom: (Laughs) I was sort of tickled in that you get a chance to see me wrestle with that, which is kind of fun, because I don't know if you sensed it in the first couple of episodes, it's like yeah, he's certainly got issues, but there is something redeeming underneath all that.

Access: For sure. … I'm curious where his selfishness comes from. Did you explore that a little bit yourself?
Tom: Well, I think there'll be some things that come out that explains some of that. But I think also, he was a disaffected protester back in the day, who’s seen his ideas of the coming revolution crushed under the weight of the reaction to it, and he's had to kind of go underground and because of that, he's had to give up a lot of stuff, including his – the relationship with his daughter.

Access: Do you think he's proud of her and all she's been able to accomplish? She's quite a magnificent woman, right?
Tom: Oh, absolutely. Absolutely. If there's anything redeeming about Noah, it's that. Of course, he sees some of his own talents reflected in Felicity, but also I think he's just flat-out a very proud papa when it comes down to it.

Access: What does he think about the fact that she can challenge him? He's got a daughter, she's grown up and she's as good as he is really when it comes to all that computer stuff.
Tom: Yes, almost. Obviously she's got great skills, but I think that you'll see – how can I phrase this without giving away too much – there are synergies between them, put it that way, that sort of amplify because they both have [those skills].

Access: We know that Damien Darhk is planning to set off some rather horrible, earth-destroying nuclear explosions. Felicity is going to turn to your character for help, but what's in it for him other than saving his own skin? Does he buy into it? Does he really think that this is a real thing? How do they even convince him that this is something that's in the cards?
Tom: Well, I think you'll see that not only do they help convince me, but Mr. Darhk helps convince me as well. It is a real thing and I think that you see that Noah's got a sense of proportion when it comes to this – just realizing that, aside from saving his own skin, he's got a daughter that lives in this world as well.

Access: So are a lot of your scenes then with Emily in the episode? I know you have a big scene with Stephen in the episode, but I'm wondering if what we'll see if you working [mostly] with the very delightful Emily?
Tom: She is just the best. Yes, and then let's see, I guess I can say this -- I have the delicious opportunity of playing opposite Charlotte Ross as well, which is just a blast.

Access: Will we get some more explanation as to what exactly went wrong between those two and a little hint at what brought them together in the first place?
Tom: Yes you will, although I think some of it's a little veiled, but I think that you do a get a sense of certainly what brought them together and then just some interesting choices about how that ended.

Access: So, tell me about this heart-to-heart Noah and Oliver are going to have -- that should be interesting. What was that like filming with Mr. Amell?
Tom: Well I mean, for so long we've sort of tiptoed around who’s Felicity actually working for, and again, I'm trying to be discreet here. Stephen is wonderful, and these scenes are fraught because the clock is ticking very loudly, but I think that we both have a certain mutual understanding that we either work together or there may not be anything left to work for.

Access: Your character's skills are behind a keyboard. Do you get involved in any of the action at all? It certainly seems like if you were going to do a TV action scene this scene this year, 'Arrow' would be a great place to do it.
Tom: Absolutely, and without giving away too much, I do get involved in some of the action.

Access: Throwing some punches?
Tom: You're going to have to watch, dammit (laughs)!

Access: So being called the Calculator, I'm curious if you were hoping for some sort of costume to go with it beyond kind of regular duds at all?
Tom: I think the Calculator has a nice style and doesn't have to [stray] too far afield. It's more cerebral. .. I have to say -- just that I have an evil nickname is such a treat.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... rs-return/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow | 4.22 "Lost in the flood" Promo | The CW:

- Arrow | 4.22 "Lost in the flood" Extended Promo | The CW:

- Arrow | 4.22 "Lost in the flood" Producers Preview | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/046077f6-fcf7-4 ... c35e16ac54

- Arrow | 4.22 "Lost in the flood" Clip #1 | TVGuide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guRQoDTa-kI
http://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-olive ... VG_Twitter

- Arrow | 4.22 "Lost in the flood" Clip #2 | ComicBook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjd_enMXDDo

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 4.22 "Lost in the flood":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Charlotte Ross adelanta el secreto de la familia Smoak y un 'Intenso' Final por llegar (TVLine):
Charlotte Ross adelanta el secreto de la familia Smoak y un 'Intenso' Final por llegar
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 18 Mayo 2016, 7:51 AM PDT

Family ties will be put to the test tonight on Arrow (The CW, 8/7), as Charlotte Ross‘ Donna Smoak shares her first scenes with ex-husband Noah Kuttler aka The Calculator (played by Tom Amandes).

“Donna has a lot of feelings that she’s been wanting to share with Noah for many years, that have been bottled up,” Ross tells TVLine. And she will get the chance to do so, as Season 4’s penultimate hour unfolds. “Felicity has asked for her father’s help in dealing with a crisis in Star City — she kept it a secret from Donna because she knew how I would feel — and obviously, when Donna finds out that he’s anywhere Arrownear my daughter, a lot of suppressed emotions come spewing out.”

Indeed, while Ross was delighted to finally work with opposite her TV ex (“From the moment Tom was cast, I’ve been looking forward to having scenes with him! He is lovely and we relished working together”), the dynamic between Donna and Noah is probably icy at best. “Donna has said that he left when Felicity was very young, and Donna hard a hard time financially, working three jobs to put food on the table,” Ross reminds. “So while we’ve alluded to the fact that Noah was very bad, to what degree and what he did specifically will be revealed a bit this week.”

And that is not all that will be revealed as mother, father and daughter interact.

“There is something that Donna has kept hidden for many, many years and she decides to, finally, come clean to Felicity about it — even though she knows she may risk losing her by doing so,” Ross previews. “Being a single mother myself, many things Donna feels and the choices she has had to make really resonate with me. And because Em [Emily Bett Rickards] and I have grown so close, it just felt so deep, honest and intimate when we were shooting the scenes in this episode. [Our on- and off-screen bonds] really have become intertwined in a way that has made our work together much richer than I could’ve hoped.”

Turning to the main man Arrowin Donna’s orbit. Ross says that as hinted last week, Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is being kept from crumbling in the wake of Laurel’s death in part due to his girlfriend’s support.

“Donna is thrilled that Lance decided to be up front and honest and amend his affidavit [about Laurel’s Black Canary persona]” even at risk of losing his badge, she says. “Paul and I have had many discussions about how Donna has potentially become his moral compass, as Laurel was, along with helping him deal with losing her. The question they both have now is: ‘Where do we go from here?'”

As for where Arrow itself is going with next week’s Season 4 finale, Ross uses the words “intense, painful, shocking and scary” to sum up the season ender, adding: “It’s very open-ended for many characters — to such a degree that you will have no idea how Season 5 will resume, and which characters may be returning or which characters will be gone for good.”

http://tvline.com/2016/05/18/arrow-seas ... ty-secret/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stephen Amell habla sobre la posibilidad de un crossover entre Arrow/Supergirl:
Recientemente supimos que la S2 de "Supergirl" se emitirá en la CW, un movimiento que obviamente abre las puertas para que la Chica de Acero pase algún tiempo con Green Arrow, The Flash, y los Legends of Tomorrow.

En una entrevista de Loaded con Stephen Amell, el actor habló sobre la posibilidad de que Oliver Queen se encuentre con Kara Danvers:

"¿Hacen los osos lo que hacen en el bosque? Pienso que es muy probable que si tienes cuatro propiedades de superhéroes de DC en una cadena, eso es una oportunidad que puede que no exista de nuevo y ciertamente nunca ha existido antes en la historia de la televisión. Esperaría que hiciéramos algo."

Además, el actor también habló sobre la posibilidad de regresar a la WWE.

Podéis ver el video:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Arrow | 4.23 "Schism" Promo (season finale) | The CW:

- Arrow | 4.23 "Schism" Extended Promo (season finale) | The CW:

- Arrow | 4.23 "Schism" 1-Minute Promo (season finale) | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/7c28aca7-be24-4 ... 00a6c52476

- Arrow | 4.23 "Schism" Producers Preview (season finale) | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/17ef3b52-f460-4 ... a5c34d9d37

- Arrow | 4.23 "Schism" Clip #1 (season finale) | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a16Gim7RNMI
https://amp.twimg.com/v/8b71629b-e0d7-4 ... 44e755a94c

- Arrow | 4.23 "Schism" Clip #2 (season finale) | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldL7-YHKXfA

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW revela su calendario de otoño 2016-2017, sinopsis, declaraciones sobre "Supergirl" y anuncio de Crossover:
La CW ha anunciado su calendario de otoño y parece que "Supergirl", aunque ha cambiado de cadena, seguirá manteniendo su horario habitual de los lunes que ya tuviera en la CBS. El traslado no plantea cambios en cuanto al aspecto creativo de las series de la CW/DC. No obstante, parece ser que sigue en el aire las preguntas relacionadas a la disponibilidad de Calista Flockhart tras el traslado a Vancouver. Pedowitz dice que continúan las conversaciones al respecto y que está encantado por escuchar que la estrella quiere regresar, tanto si es como personaje regular como recurrente. “Estamos felices por tenerla en cualquier capacidad que funcione”, afirma.

También se ha anunciado que "Legends of Tomorrow" también mantendrá su horario habitual de los Jueves, pero esta vez pasará a emitirse en otoño, en lugar de hacerlo en la midseason como pasara la temporada anterior. "The Flash" y "Arrow"mantienen sus horarios habituales de los Martes y miércoles, respectivamente, mientras que "iZombie" se estrenará en la midseason junto a la otra nueva serie de Greg Berlanti basada en cómics, "Riverdale".

Durante las CW Upfronts que se están celebrando hoy en N.Y., el presidente de la cadena Mark Pedowitz reconoció que al incorporar "Supergirl" a la cadena "la serie está donde debería haber estado en un primer lugar", que cree que la serie será una de sus tres series más vistas (aunque piensa que tendrá menores rátings que en la CBS) y confirma que se tienen planes para hacer un crossover masivo este año entre las 4 series de DC, e incluso la posibilidad de que aparezca de nuevo en ellos un personaje que ya apareciera en "Arrow" este año y que cuenta con su serie animada (y que regresa el próximo octubre) en la CWSeed como es "Vixen". “Tan sólo imagina cómo se van a ver nuestros crossovers de superhéroes en Diciembre. Será el mayor que hayamos hecho nunca”, dice Pedowitz.

De este modo el calendario de otoño de la CW quedaría de la siguiente manera:
LUNES

8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL(New Network)

9:00-10:00 PM JANE THE VIRGIN

MARTES

8:00-9:00 PM THE FLASH

9:00-10:00 PM NO TOMORROW (New Series)

MIÉRCOLES

8:00-9:00 PM ARROW

9:00-10:00 PM FREQUENCY(New Series)

JUEVES

8:00-9:00 PM DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (New Night)

VIERNES

8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

9:00-10:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (New Night)

Junto al calendario, la CW también ha emitido las sinopsis de la nueva temporada:

LUNES 8:00-9:00P.M. “SUPERGIRL”

SUPERGIRL es un drama de acción-aventura basado en el personaje de DC Kara Zor-El, la prima de Superman (Kal-El) quien, tras 12 años de mantener sus poderes en secreto en la Tierra,decide finalmente abrazar sus habilidades superhumanas y ser la heroína que siempre había estado destinada a ser. Una Kara con 12 años escapó del condenado planeta Krypton con la ayuda de sus padres al mismo tiempo que el infante Kal-El. Protegida y criada por su familia adoptiva en la Tierra, los Danvers, Kara crece a ka sombra de su hermana adoptiva, Alex, y aprende a esconder los fenomenales poderes que comparte con su famoso primo para mantener su identidad en secreto. Años después, con 24 años, Kara vive en National City asistiendo a la mogul de los medios y feroz supervisora Cat Grant. Ella trabaja junto a su amigo y técnico informático Winn Schott y el famoso fotógrafo James Olsen, a quien Grant acaba de contratar del Daily Planet para que sea su nuevo director artístico. Sin embargo, los días de Kara manteniendo sus talentos en secreto se acaban cuando Hank Henshaw, jefe de una agencia super-secreta donde su hermana también trabaja, la enlista para que les ayude a proteger a los ciudadanos de National City de amenazas siniestras. Aunque Kara necesitará encontrar una manera de manejar su nuevo poder con sus muy humanas relaciones, su corazón se dispara cuando se echa al cielo como Supergirl para luchar contra el crimen. Basada en los personajes creados por Jerry Siegel y Joe Shuster, SUPERGIRL es de Berlanti Productions en asociación con la Warner Bros. Television, con los productores ejecutivos Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Arrow”), Ali Adler (“The New Normal,” “Glee”), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Arrow”) y Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “The Flash”).
MARTES 8:00-9:00 P.M. “THE FLASH”

Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) vivía una vida normal como el perpetuamente lento C.S.I. en el Departamento de Policía de Central City. La vida de Barry cambia para siempre cuendo el acelerador de partículas de S.T.A.R. Labs explota, creando una tormenta de materia negra que alcanza a Barry, dotándole de súper-velocidad y haciéndole el hombre vivo más rápido — The Flash. Pero Barry no fue la única persona a la que se le dieron extraordinarias habilidades esa noche; la matyeria oscura también creó meta-humanos, muchos de los cuales han sembrado el caos en la ciudad. Nuevas amenazas también llegaron de la tierra paralela conocida como Tierra-2, bajo la dirección de un diabólico velocista llamado Zoom (Teddy Sears). Con la ayuda de su padre adoptivo, Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), su amiga de toda la vida e interés amoroso Iris West (Candice Patton), y sus amigos científicos de S.T.A.R Labs, Caitlin Snow (Danielle Panabaker) y Cisco Ramon (CarlosValdes), así como del Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanaugh) de Tierra-2, Barry continúa protegiendo a la gente de Central City de estas poderosas amenazas. Basada en los personajes de DC, THE FLASH es de Bonanza Productions Inc. en asociación con Berlanti Productions y la Warner Bros. Television, con los productores ejecutivos Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “Supergirl”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Arrow,” “The Flash”), Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”) y Aaron y Todd Helbing (“BlackSails”).
MIÉRCOLES 8:00-9:00 P.M. “ARROW”

Tras un violento naufragio, el millonario playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) se perdió y fue dado por muerto durante cinco años antes de que fuera descubierto vivo en una renota isla del Mar de China del Norte. Regresó a casa a Star City, decidido a arreglar los errores cometidos por su familia y luchar contra la injusticia. Como Green Arrow, protege a su ciudad con la ayuda de un antiguo soldado John Diggle (David Ramsey), la experta en ciencias de computación Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), su hermana vigilante entrenada Thea Queen (Willa Holland), el antiguo policía Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), y el brillante inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum). Pero siniestros jugadores con una conexión con el pasado de Oliver empujarán al equipo a su punto de quiebre, amenazando todo por lo que trabajó Oliver y su legado como Green Arrow. Basada en los personajes de DC, ARROW es de Bonanza Productions Inc. en asociación con Berlanti Productions y la WarnerBros. Television, con los productores ejecutivos Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Supergirl”), Marc Guggenheim (“DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Eli Stone”) Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13”), Wendy Mericle (“DesperateHousewives”) y Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”).
JUEVES 8:00-9:00 P.M. “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW”

Cuando los héroes no son suficientes... el mundo necesita leyendas. El solitario viajero del tiempo Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) reunió un disparatado grupo de héroes y villanosa – que incluyen a Firestorm (Victor Garber y Franz Drameh), Atom (Brandon Routh), White Canary (Caity Lotz), Hawkgirl (Ciarra Reneé), Captain Cold (WentworthMiller), y Heatwave (Dominic Purcell) – para enfrentar a una imparable amenaza. Tras salvar al mundo, Legends of Tomorrow ahora se les ha asignado la tarea de proteger el tiempo — pasado, presente y futuro — en sí mismo. Esta responsabilidad los llevará a través de la historia, llevándoles contra una amenaza como jamás haya conocido la humanidad. Basada en los personajes de DC, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW es de Bonanza Productions Inc. ien asociación con Berlanti Productions y la Warner Bros. Television, con los productores ejecutivos Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Supergirl”), Marc Guggenheim (“Arrow,”“Eli Stone,” “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Arrow,” “TheFlash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13”), Phil Klemmer (“The Tomorrow People,”“Chuck”), Chris Fedak (“Forever,” “Chuck”) y Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “TheFlash”).

MIDSEASON “IZOMBIE”

Durante la fascinante segunda temporada de iZOMBIE, Liv Moore (Rose McIver) empieza a confiar más en su habilidad para usar los poderes zombie para resolver casos de homicidio. Como una intrépida y zombie examinadora médica, Liv se come los cerebros de las víctimas de asesinato y usa las subsecuentes visiones que experimenta para ayudar al Detective Clive Babinaux (Malcolm Goodwin) a poner a los asesinos tras las rejas. Mientras tanto, el jefe y condidente de Liv, el Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti (RahulKohli), trabaja en un medio para revertir el efecto de una cura que se ha convertido en una sentencia de muerte tanto para Liv como para su antiguo prometido Major Lillywhite (Robert Buckley), y también para su enemigo y antiguo mercader de cerebros zombie Blaine DeBeers (David Anders). Mientras tanto, la compañía de bebidas energéticas Max Rager, dirigida por el trastornado Vaughn DuClark (Steven Weber), obliga a Major a secuestrar a zombies inocentes de Seattle para prevenir su exterminio, y también el de la zombie favorita de Seattle de Major, Liv. La cuerda se tensa para Major cuando Clive y su novia del FBI, Dale Bozzio, empiezan a convencerse cada vez más de que Major es el “Asesino del Caos,” un apodo que se le ha puesto al criminal que está haciendo desaparecer a la acomodada (y secretamente no muerta) población sin ningún rastro. Simultáneamente, el plan de Blaine de reemplazar a su antiguo jefe como el capo criminal de Seattle se arruina cuando la última versión de la cura zombie de Ravi le borra a Blaine todos sus recuerdos. Una season finale climática y sangrienta dispersa las fichas del tablero de ajedrez de iZOMBIE. Surge de las cenizas un nuevo proveedor de cerebros que hace que la época de proveedor de cerebros de Blaine parezca casi humanitaria. También, Vivian Stoll (Andrea Savage), CEO de Fillmore Graves Enterprises, una contratista militar privada, ahora guarda los secretos de los poderes ilimitados zombies una vez que los tiene, pero no los entiende completamente, de Max Rager. Vivian quiere hacer de Seattle la capital del hogar zombie, y planea hacerlo por todos los medios que sean necesarios. Preferiría hacerlo con la ayuda de Liv, pero estará feliz de hacerlo sobre el cuerpo casi muerto de Liv. Basada en los personajes de Chris Roberson y Michael Allred, y publicados por Vertigo de DC Entertainment, iZOMBIE es de Bonanza Productions Inc. en asociación con Spondoolie Productions y la Warner Bros. Television, con los productores ejecutivos Rob Thomas (“VeronicaMars,” “Party Down,” “Cupid”), Diane Ruggiero-Wright (“Veronica Mars,” “The ExList,” “That’s Life”), Danielle Stokdyk (“Veronica Mars,” “Party Down,” “Cupid”) y Dan Etheridge (“The Carrie Diaries,” “Veronica Mars,” “Party Down”).

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/19/ ... -midseason
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ers-895680

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The CW 2016/2017 Sizzle Reel Video "Dare to Defy":
https://amp.twimg.com/v/3a14ba2c-3917-4 ... 39c2018ff3

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.23 "Schism" (season finale):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "The Superheroes of The CW" Extended Trailer | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stephen Amell adelanta la última pelea con Darhk en la finale (EW):
Stephen Amell adelanta la última pelea con Darhk en la finale
Por Natalie Abrams 24 Mayo 2016 — 1:29 PM EDT

Damien Darhk wants to watch the world burn in the season finale of Arrow.

After Team Arrow prevented Damien (Neal McDonough) from launching nukes that would destroy the world, they caused Tevat Noah to crumble into the ground. In turn, Damien came knocking on Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) door to force her to re-hack Rubicon and send the nukes anyway — regardless of having anywhere safe to hide.

Suffice to say, Oliver (Stephen Amell) will come face-to-face with his nemesis in the season ender, but not in the way you think. “I can tease that there is an ultimate showdown, and that ultimate showdown takes place on a level playing field,” Amell told EW while promoting his new film Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. “And I know the hook from the last episode made it feel like the whole episode would be about rescuing Felicity, and that’s really not the case at all. We solve that problem pretty early on.”

Amell continued: “It calls back a little bit of our premiere from this year, which I think is always a fun technique. We get some resolution. Not just for Oliver, not just for Darhk, but for most of our core cast members.”

As the present day carnage comes to a head, the island flashbacks continue to drop hints that Oliver may be Russia-bound in season 5 — there was even a mention of Kovar in a recent episode. Though the Arrow season finales tend to set up next season’s big bad, Amell revealed, “There’s nothing we really do in the finale that introduces a big bad for next year. We do throw a little hook in there that will very much excite people for season 5, but it does not have to do with the big bad.”

It sounds like that hook could potentially affect Team Arrow. “Last year, there was just a ton of mystery [in the finale] — the team was staying, Oliver and Felicity were going,” Amell said. “In this finale it feels very similar because its almost the opposite.”

Arrow’s season 4 finale airs Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/24/ar ... n-4-finale?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "This Fall on The CW" Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”