"ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arrow

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 5.10:
El productor Marc Guggenheim ha desvelado en su cuenta de twitter el título y créditos del episodio 5.10, que empieza su producción:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 1549556736

El episodio 5.10 tiene por título "Who Are You?". Está escrito por Ben Sokolowski & Brian Ford Sullivan, y está dirigido por Gregory Smith.

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La reacción de Ragman a la confesión de Felicity será ‘inesperada’ (cbr):
La reacción de Ragman a la confesión de Felicity será ‘inesperada’
Por Meagan Damore 26 Oct 2016

In the last episode of “Arrow,” Felicity had a lot to get off her chest. Following a chat with Curtis, she made the decision to confess her part in Havenrock’s destruction to Rory “Ragman” Regan, who lost his parents — and gained his mystical abilities — in the nuclear blast. Felicity tearfully admitted to him that she had redirected the missile in an effort to save millions of lives at the cost of thousands, only for Rory to walk away from her without a word.

At the celebration of “Arrow’s” 100th episode, Joe Dinicol — who plays Ragman — weighed in on Felicity’s confession as well as Rory’s response to it, teasing, “I will say his reaction is fairly unexpected. I think it’s very interesting how he reacts. It’s very specific. It’s a real window into the kind of guy he is.”

“Even from him walking away when she told him… he’s a very thoughtful guy, very introspective; he doesn’t take things very lightly, sometimes in a good way, sometimes a bad way,” he added. “When it comes to this, I don’t think his reactions are ever knee-jerk. He weighs things very carefully. He will certainly do that with this, and then what side he comes down on, we’ll see.”

“After his family was killed, he’s at a point of reckoning. Like I said, things weigh on him, and… he wants to live honorably in the eyes of his father, and he doesn’t quite know how to do that,” he continued. “At first, he goes after the people that were sort of responsible in a sort of haphazard way; I think what Oliver does is offer him a way out of this, or a way through it, and that — and also Felicity telling him that she’s a part of it — he’s really being faced with the decision of how he’s going to move forward, of how he’s going to move through this stuff. He’s got a lot of tragedy, a lot of devastation to work through. I think he knows that he can’t do it by flying off the handle. I think he knows he needs people; he needs a family… This team is offering him something that I think he desperately needs.”

Starring Stephen Amell as the Emerald Archer, “Arrow” airs Wednesdays at 8 pm ET/PT on The CW. The series also stars Emily Bett Rickards, David Ramsey, John Barrowman, Willa Holland and more.

http://www.cbr.com/arrow-ragmans-reacti ... nexpected/?

- Wild Dog, Artemis & más sobre el pasado de sus personajes (CBR):
Wild Dog, Artemis & más sobre el pasado de sus personajes
Por Meagan Damore 26 Oct 2016

Wild Dog. Artemis. Ragman. Aside from their involvement in Team “Arrow,” fans know virtually nothing about Oliver Queen’s new recruits — but that’s about to change. Though the three “Arrow” stars were unable to offer too many details, Joe Dinicol, Madison McLaughlin and Rick Gonzales teased some new information about where their characters came from, why they became vigilantes and what affects their dynamic within the team.

McLauglin touched on where her character Evelyn Sharpe has been since her introduction in the Season 4 episode “Canary Cry,” saying, “We get a bit of that story. They do explore all of our newbies’ backstory a bit, their lives and stuff before Team Arrow. It’s cool to see how, basically, Evelyn’s been wandering around and hasn’t had a home, hasn’t had a family — total teenage orphan. It’s nice for her to finally find her place, to finally find a family and a home, so it’s really special.”

“Evelyn is still a teenager, but she’s been through so much that she’s a bit more mature than your typical fifteen/sixteen/seventeen-year-old, but it is definitely cool to see the dynamic of being a teenager, of being ‘I know everything, I know what’s the best,’ and having these adults come in and be like, ‘That’s cute. It’s cute that you think that,'” she added. “So there’s definitely a lot of fun stuff about that.

As to Wild Dog’s “troubled” past, Gonzales shared, “All I can say is that we kind of touch a little bit on his military training in a scene in ‘Arrow’ coming up fairly shortly, very soon, and I’m sure that’ll progress and we’ll learn more and more about his life in the military and how that shaped him and so I feel like that kind of mirrors a little bit of the Wild Dog in the comic book. There’ll be things that we take from the comic book and most of it we won’t.”‘

Though Wild Dog has kept the others at arm’s length so far, he’ll find himself drawn to them as the season progresses. “I think that it’ll be difficult for Wild Dog not to feel a connection with the team,” he revealed. “I think that’s a natural thing when you’re on a team, and even in the military. When your life is on the line and you have to trust someone with your life, I think you naturally connect with that person. I think those bonds will naturally form, and I don’t think that’s something that will be a big shock to the audience. That’s a natural progression in terms of the team coming together.”

Dinicol also weighed in on whether or not fans will learn more about the source of Ragman’s mystical powers. “It’ll trickle out slowly,” he explained. “Largely because the specifics of it are quite a mystery to him, these were laid on him and he was protected from this horrible thing — and then everyone who knew anything about these rags were killed. This stuff, if and when it does come out, will come out slowly and it will be equally a surprise to him.”

However, this mystical power sets him apart from his teammates. According to Dinicol, “I think it makes him a more thoughtful and watchful character; I think he knows how powerful they [the rags] are, and I think he knows how careful he has to be with them. I also think it sets him apart in a sort of a good way from the group; he’s been alone for so long now, and so — when he comes and he has this other thing that sort of keeps him at arms’ length — to watch them reach out and pull him in a little is really a lovely thing to have happen for him, because he’s a lonely guy.”

“Not to be too magnanimous, but I’d say pretty much everyone,” he added when asked if there is any one particular team member he’ll find himself drawn to. “I mean, what’s been cool over the course of this season is we’ve been getting to know each other off-screen and those connections are being made on camera. We’re learning each other’s tells, we’re learning the minutia of one another, sort of on screen and that’s informing how they write the characters, that’s informing our dynamic, and so we’re all becoming very close in our own specific ways, so I would kind of say everyone. We all have a really good time together, which — thank goodness!”

Starring Stephen Amell as the Emerald Archer, “Arrow” airs Wednesdays at 8 pm ET/PT on The CW. The series also stars Emily Bett Rickards, David Ramsey, John Barrowman, Willa Holland and more.

http://www.cbr.com/arrow-wild-dog-artem ... ers-pasts/?

- Wild Dog & Diggle construirán ‘una relación muy profunda’ (CBR):
Wild Dog & Diggle construirán ‘una relación muy profunda’
Por Meagan Damore 26 Oct, 2016

In “Penance,” tonight’s episode of “Arrow,” Oliver will have to go to great lengths to save his friend John Diggle from a wrongful imprisonment — but he won’t be alone. He’ll take his new recruits along with him, and — as it turns out — one of them will forge a strong bond with Digg over their similar backgrounds. At the celebration of “Arrow’s” 100th episode, David Ramsey and Rick Gonzales discussed how their characters’ experience in the military will draw them together.

Asked how Digg’s military background affects his relationship with Wild Dog, Ramsey said, “That’s clearly the link, right? They both are military guys, they both have some troubled past, so there’s going to be a very deep relationship between those two men.”

“Wild Dog, I believe, connects the most to Diggle,” Gonzales agreed. “[Executive producer] Wendy Mericle mentioned before in another interview that there’s some sort of connection between Wild Dog and Diggle and they kind of see eye-to-eye on certain things. I think Diggle being ex-military, Diggle being a man of integrity and says his truth kind of resonates with Wild Dog. I think that kind of disarms him in a way, which I think is kind of nice for the character to discern what kind of moments he has to let his guard down in order to let someone in, and that’s been kind of fun.”

“Working with David Ramsey is amazing,” he added. “That guy is so dialed in with Diggle. I don’t know, it’s kind of like we’ve been doing this for years. We literally just picked up and started running. I’m excited to expand on these relationships and to work with the rest of this cast. I mean, like Paul Blackthorne. That guy’s awesome. I’m just excited about that.”

As we learned in the latest clip from “Penance,” Wild Dog was dishonorably discharged from the Navy. Though it’s unclear if the same sentence has been dropped on Digg, it’s very likely that’s the path he’s on, considering how he was framed for killing a subordinate and attempting to sell a deadly weapon. Additionally, his becoming a fugitive likely won’t help his case too much, especially if Oliver and Team Arrow are successful in breaking him out of a federal prison.

http://www.cbr.com/arrow-wild-dog-diggl ... ationship/

- Stephen Amell habla sobre las comparaciones entre Casey Jones/Wild Dog (comicbook):
Stephen Amell habla sobre las comparaciones entre Casey Jones/Wild Dog
Por Russ Burlingame 26 Oct 2016

Outside of somebody in the Friday the 13th franchise, it would be difficult to think of a young, attractive actor more consistently surrounded by hockey masks and outlandish violence this year than Stephen Amell.

Before Wild Dog joined Team Arrow back in October, Amell played Casey Jones, a hockey mask-wearing vigilante who, historically, has a pretty bad temper when it comes to the bad guys.

Needless to say -- especially with someone who has cultivated a public persona as well as Amell, who has fans follow him from Arrow to other projects in part because his charity work and online presence makes him a likable character in his own right -- there were a fair number of fans who saw the Wild Dog casting notice and immediately thought "Really? They put Casey Jones on Arrow?"

Amell, for his part, has a sense of humor about it.

On last week's episode of Arrow, Artemis asked Wild Dog "what kind of vigilante wears a hockey mask?" and Oliver piped up in defense of his charge.

"I think it's cool," he said, Amell seemingly barely suppressing the urge to laugh.

It was a funny and delightfully "meta" moment, especially coming from Arrow, the show that's generally considered to be the dark and dangerous corner of the CW DC Universe.

"One of the producers asked me, 'Do you think this is too on the nose?' I was like, 'No, becuase why are we doing this show if we're not going to have fun with something like that?'"

Arrow airs Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/25/arrows- ... mparisons/

- Stephen Amell Revela cómo empieza el episodio 100 de "Arrow" (comicbook):
Stephen Amell Revela cómo empieza el episodio 100 de "Arrow"
Por Russ Burlingame 26 Oct 2016

When Arrow's hundredth episode airs later this year, the milestone will come smack in the middle of another big event -- The CW's annual superhero event crossover, this time bringing together the Green Arrow with cast members from DC's Legends of Tomorrow as well as The Flash and Supergirl.

Much has been made so far about the fact that it's a balancing act servicing the needs of both a huge, ambitious crossover about an alien invasion and a hundredth episode that celebrates the accomplishments and history of Arrow specifically.

The way they've made it sound is that the crossover event doesn't "cross over" quite as much into Arrow; it's more used as a narrative device to put the characters where they have to be for the hundredth epsiode.

"I do get to punch an alien, but not in the hundredth episode of Arrow," series star Stephen Amell told ComicBook.com this weekend at the Arrow 100 Episodes party in Vancouver.
AR504b_0002b
(Photo: CW/WB)

That still leaves episodes of The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow, which air on either side of Arrow, for a lot of big, bombastic, alien-punching action. And, of course, Amell and others involved with the show were fairly cagey about just what the episode itself will bring. With lots of returning guest stars and "no flashbacks" promised, it seems likely there's a pretty elaborate shell game going on here -- one that Amell doesn't help when he says that returning guest stars will return "in a very unexpected spot at a very, very retrospectively expected time."

That seems to be the rule of the day: there's going to be some stuff in this episode that you expect from Arrow, even if it's not coming at exactly the expected moment.

"The hundredth episode of Arrow begins in a very appropriate way: it begins with Oliver running," Amell revealed. "We've had him running into the premiere almost every year, we didn't have him running in this year, but we have him running in the hundredth episode."

Arrow airs on Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/26/stephen ... de-begins/

- Entrevista con Echo Kellum (starrymag):
Entrevista con Echo Kellum
Por Lisa Steinberg 26 Oct 2016

Q) What makes this season of “Arrow” one of the finest?

A) They have talked a lot about how it is kind of the legacy season and back to basics. I really think that’s what we are going for. There is so much good stuff in terms of the new team’s dynamics. And what I think the new actors bring to the table is so palpable and powerful. I think people will really, really like this season. We have had a blast shooting it so far. We’re really doing some special stuff for “Arrow” and I think it has come out awesome.

Q) How will Laurel’s death and this breakup of the core team might continue to shift dynamics this season?

A) I think you definitely see how Oliver (Stephen Amell) treats the new team. You can see what happens to Laurel (Katie Cassidy) effects how he treats us all. He just wants us to be prepared and realize that our lives are at risk when we go out there to fight for the city. I think you see those parallels play out a lot throughout the season. You’ll see that Oliver is definitely trying to honor her memory and keep the team together as much as possible.

Q) How is Curtis fairing with Oliver’s training?

A) It’s tough on him! I think the one thing about Curtis is that he has a determination unlike any other. Once he sets his mind to something he goes for it and pushes through it. I think you’ll see that he definitely brings that aspect to his training. You’ll see he definitely has a lot of stumbles and some hurdles, but he’ll get over them and fight through it.

Q) Talk about the stunt work and how much you get to actually do yourself.

A) I get to do a fair amount. Whatever they are looking to do, I’m definitely down to do it. They have us boxing, doing Mui Thai and training as well. But it is definitely challenging more than I’ve ever had to do in my career, but it is very rewarding. As an actor, you put your body on the line and go for stuff like that. It’s something I’m really loving.

Q) For many fans of superheroes, it is kind of a form of escapism to watch people fight crime. You get to play in it!

A) It means the world to me! It’s something I’ve always wanted my entire life since I knew I wanted to be an actor. I think it is so cool to see that this is an LGBTQ character and still gets to suit up and do things just like everyone else. I think the exciting thing is that I get to represent that in a real way without playing it up. This character really stands out for who he is and not who he loves. I think it is really important to have those characters on TV that have that depth and different backgrounds.

Q) What has been your favorite or most rewarding part of Curtis’ character development?

A) For me, the best part and the coolest part has been trying on this Terrific Suit. It was very surreal and kind of put me in that childlike state of going back to always wanting to be a superhero. That was one of the coolest memories for me.

Q) What else can you tease will we get to see from Curtis this season?

A) He is definitely facing a lot of vigilantes in the city. I’m most looking forward to with Curtis is the crossover episode because it is nice for him to step into these other worlds. I’m really looking forward for people to check that stuff out. It was a lot of fun to play with them.

Q) There is this big four DC show crossover. Where does Curtis find himself in the mix?

A) I think Curtis, as you saw last year when he first came into The Arrow Cave, he just was in awe and totally fanboyed. You’ll see Curtis kind of go through the same motions realizing how much being a computer technician that is completely involved in science testing to see if his theories are true is very exciting for him.

Q) Will we see more inner turmoil for him as well?

A) Absolutely! You see him dealing with stuff at home with his husband and what being a vigilante means to that. Hey are trying to see if they can fight through that stuff as that. It will be a very interesting season for Curtis in general.

Q) You are a part of social media. Have you been enjoying the instant fan feedback you have been receiving to the season and your character?

A) The fans are so passionate and overall positive. It’s such a wonderful feeling to see how they are reacting to what we are doing because we kind of live in a bubble while we’re shooting it. The fans have been really vocal about the season. I really feel like we are headed in such a wonderful direction.

Q) Are there upcoming scenes that you are nervous or excited for fans to see?

A) Yes, this next episode Curtis gets to do a lot of fun stuff. I really can’t wait for what fans have to say about this next episode.

Q) What do you feel is it about “Arrow” that continues to set it apart from other superhero series?

A) I like the realism that goes into “Arrow.” It’s realer and grittier. They deal with people without superhuman powers. I feel like those stories hit sometimes closer to home because we are just put into these characters that are as vulnerable as we are. I think it really adds a lot and brings a lot of depth and human quality to the show.

Q) Superhero shows are often dark, but you have this wonderful comedic background. How do you bring that balance to your role?

A) I think the writing helps a lot. The writers are really talented and really get Curtis’ voice and really get my voice, too. They make it really easy and with my background I am able to go with the flow and play along sometimes and improv a little bit. The writers deserve the credit and I’m thankful we have such great writers on the show. I’m working with some really great dialogue.

Q) What else can you tease about the upcoming episodes?

A) My only thing is that I think it is going to be one of the best if not the best season of “Arrow.” Everyone should give it a shot. I think people will be pleasantly surprised by where we are going.

http://starrymag.com/echo-kellum-arrow/

- ¿Es Adrian Chase ya The Vigilante? El actor Josh Segarra discrepa (comicbook):
¿Es Adrian Chase ya The Vigilante? El actor Josh Segarra discrepa
Por Russ Burlingame 26 Oct, 2016

In the season 5 premiere of Arrow, Felicity Smoak showed Oliver Queen an image of somebody wearing ski goggles. Supposedly a police artist's sketch of an anonymous vigilante working in Star City, Team Arrow haven't mentioned him again since -- although longtime comic book readers recognized him.

The image was that of Adrian Chase -- better known as Vigilante, a character created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez back in the '80s.

Vigilante in the comics is a former New York district attorney who's set on the path of justice after his family is killed by the mob. The CW describes him similarly: Chase is "Star City’s new district attorney and an ally of Mayor Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), who aims to clean up the streets through the legal system."

While in the comics, Vigilante tends to be fairly similar to Wild Dog in his aggressive, brutal approach to fighting crime, he's a more complex and layered character. Chase is only one of the people to use the name Vigilante; he would eventually be consumed with guilt over his own abandonment of the rule of law, and would take his own life. Later, another Vigilante would take his place -- and yet another debuted today in the pages of Vigilante: Southland #1.

But after seeing Team Arrow in action tonight, Chase said that he had previously thought nothing good could come from people in masks. It seemed like in any other show, this would be the moment that Chase might be inspired to take up a costume and go fight crime after hours.

So if tonight is Vigilante's genesis, what's the deal with that police sketch?

We asked Josh Segarra, who plays Chase, to clarify.

"That's what I think is going to be interesting, is what parts of the comic are we going to get to put on the show?" He responded when ComicBook.com asked him about the police sketch. "I know the answer to that but the audience don't. But that's what been great is that we're trying to keep it as much as we can in that world, but also keep it exciting because I don't want any plot twists to be a thing where people are expecting something and don't get them. That's always sad, when you think something is going to be great and then it's a letdown. So I'm hoping that we get the right pieces along the way."

We also asked Segarra about Chase's depression and mental illness, but all he could say was "That's a good question. Why isn't he showing his pain? That will be answered."

He said that while it would be a while before he got to suit up as Vigilante, he "a thousand percent" pawed through the script for "Invasion!" -- the show's hundredth episode -- to see what part Adrian got to play alongside Supergirl, The Flash, and the rest of the DC/CW superheroes.

"The biggest question that I have for myself as an actor is 'why does this person become the person that they are?'" Segarra said. "So what's going to be hard is that in the middle of the season I get to introduce Vigilante. So now I'm getting to tell that backstory and we get to tell the biggest pieces and get to show him becoming who he is before episode 7."

Arrow airs Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/27/arrow-i ... segarra-w/

- El Arrowverse ofrecerá a Damien Darhk una oportunidad para la redención (cbr):
El Arrowverse ofrecerá a Damien Darhk una oportunidad para la redención
Por Meagan Damore 27 Oct 2016

Damien Darhk may have died in the “Arrow” Season 4 finale, but that’s not the end of his story. Neal McDonough — who plays the nefarious head of HIVE — has a recurring role on “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” another series in The CW’s “Arrow”-verse, and there he may just find himself on the side of the angels. At the celebration of “Arrow’s” 100th episode, McDonough weighed in on his character’s future, including whether or not Darhk could ever find redemption.

Asked if there was any way Darhk could be redeemed, McDonough said, “Just had that conversation. Yes. There is one way that we can redeem him.”

As to whether or not we’ll see that sometime soon, he added, “At some point, you will.”

“For me, it’s such a joy to play this character and go to all the different periods that great writers have put up there,” he added, referring to his role in “Legends of Tomorrow.” “It’s been a lot of fun. One episode, I’m in the ’20s. Another episode, I’m in the 1800s. Another episode, I’m in the future. For me, as an actor, it’s just terrific. And the wardrobe is awesome too!”

“I’ve never a played a guy who’s so still and confident on a mission,” he continued. “Damien Darhk certainly doesn’t think that he’s evil. He doesn’t think that anything he’s doing is evil and — by playing it like that — it makes it so much more evil to watch and delicious to play at the same time, so I’m having a wonderful time playing it.”

He also discussed Darhk’s death, saying, “I died the way I was supposed to die, by the hands of Oliver Queen. You don’t really die, which is a great thing. So Marc [Guggenheim] calls me up and goes, ‘You’re going to love the finale. Great fight scenes. The good news is: you’re going to come back. The bad news is: you die at the end of the episode.’ Now that I’m on ‘Legends [of Tomorrow],’ having the time of my life and obviously doing the crossover with the 100th, and that’s been so much fun to play Damien Darhk.”

http://www.cbr.com/arrowverse-will-offe ... edemption/?

- Stephen Amell se pondrá el traje de "Arrow" de la Season 1 este año (comicbook):
Stephen Amell se pondrá el traje de "Arrow" de la Season 1 este año
Por Russ Burlingame 28 Oct, 2016

Appearing on a Facebook Live video this evening, Arrow star Stephen Amell revealed to fans that he will wear his costume from season 1 of the show at some point this season.

When he recently posted a shot of himself in the costume, he told fans in the video embedded below, the comments all appreciated his "throwback" post but, Amell said, "That was last week."

“I have to wear the season 1 suit this year for reasons I’m not going to disclose,” Amell told fans.

He said that when the wardrobe department called him in for a fitting, he insisted that his body hadn’t changed since season 1 and that he would only come in for a fitting if Maya Mani, the costume designer on the series, put him in the suit from the season 1 finale, which he said “fit like a glove.”

There are a few possibilities as to why he might be wearing the season 1 suit: first of all, it could be that he was shooting pickups for the hundredth episode, in which a number of characters are reappearing for the first time in quite a while. If, as some expect, the time-travel capabilities of the Legends of Tomorrow crew are to claim responsibility for that, we could easily see the season 1 costume...on season 1 Oliver.

Another possibility is that someone he hasn't seen in five years could be reappearing and, for some reason, he might find it more effective or even necessary to dress in period-appropriate clothing, despite Oliver himself being in the present day. There's also the possibility that the suit could come up in the flashbacks somehow, although it's difficult to parse out exactly how that would work, since there's a pretty full-speed-ahead story taking place in the flashbacks now.

In any event, the tweet above was posted on October 20, which suggests that Amell was likely filming the ninth episode of season 5 -- the one that comes after the crossover -- unless he was, as we earlier posited, picking up a few shots from the crossover. So if you're excited to see Amell suit up in the season 1 "Hood/Vigilante/Arrow" costume again, keep your eyes on the screen as we move deeper into the season, and it should come up somewhere between episodes 8 and 9.

http://comicbook.com/2016/10/28/stephen ... this-year/

- Diggle confrontará a Flash sobre las consecuencias del Flashpoint (CBR):
Diggle confrontará a Flash sobre las consecuencias del Flashpoint
Por Meagan Damore 28 Oct 2016

After he changed history and created the Flashpoint timeline, “The Flash’s” Barry Allen went straight to Felicity to unload. As he explained what had happened to her — as well as the serious ramifications — they came to discover that Team Arrow vet John Diggle had been personally affected by the change. Digg’s daughter Sara no longer existed; instead, he has an older son named John Jr. Though neither Barry nor Felicity have clued Digg into that fact, it won’t be long before he finds out — and he won’t be happy about it.

Asked how Digg’s relationship with Lyla stands in the wake of Flashpoint, “Arrow” star David Ramsey said, “I think his relationship with Lyla is solid. Remember, it affects Diggle in such a way where he now has a son instead of a daughter, but he can never miss someone he never had, so I think his reaction to Flashpoint — and he will find out, because secrets aren’t kept very long on the show — is going to be a lot more compassion than you think. [Barry] used his incredible power recklessly. The response is going to be a lot more compassionate than people might think.”

As to whether or not Digg will confront Barry over the fact, Ramsey added, “Yes. The eighth episode [of ‘Arrow’] is going to have a lot of big things coming out of it, and that’s going to be one of them. Yes.”

Ramsey also weighed in how Digg will react to the idea of an alien invasion, which will take place over the course of The CW’s four-show crossover this fall. “How is he going to react to seeing a woman fly across the horizon in a skirt? That’s an even better question!” he shared. “All of this flips Digg out, but I think he’s slowly getting a grip that this is the world that he now lives in and that’s part of his journey as well this season.”

Referring to Digg’s rough departure from the military, he explained, “This transition isn’t easy for him, and I think when he comes back, he comes back ready to come back, but there are some steps and some hoops he has to jump through first emotionally.”

“I think seeing Deadshot is a condition of where his mind is in terms of how riddled with guilt he is,” he continued. “Part of this season is going to be him still getting past that, but I think — with the help of the new recruits, oddly enough — he’s going to find some therapy and get back to understanding what his real purpose is, of community and sense of duty, a sense of honor. I think he’s going to get back to that, and that’s part of what’s going to save him.”

http://www.cbr.com/arrow-diggle-will-co ... lashpoint/?

- Amell llama al vigilantismo de Oliver ‘un último recurso’ (cbr):
Amell llama al vigilantismo de Oliver ‘un último recurso’

Over the past five seasons of “Arrow,” Oliver Queen has not failed his city. Taking up the mantle of Green Arrow, he has battled dark archers and super soldiers and men with centuries of mystic knowledge, and every time he has managed to pull through with a little help from his team. However, according to star Stephen Amell, Star City’s need for vigilantes just proves his work isn’t done quite yet.

Asked what he thought of Oliver’s enduring legacy as Green Arrow, Amell told CBR, “He’s very tough on [the new recruits], but then — in private moments, speaking with people he holds in close confidence — he sort of extols their virtues. So I think that he’s proud, but again, being a vigilante (and I think that he would agree with this) is the last resort, not the first resort. In a perfect world, Star City wouldn’t need a Green Arrow. So I think that the proliferation of them, while heartening in some sense and encouraging, is also a reminder that he hasn’t gotten the job done.”

As to whether or not this job could ever truly be done, he added, “Of course! When the show is done, he’ll have gotten the job done.”

He also addressed Oliver’s new approach to vigilantism, in that he is willing to use lethal force where he sees fit. “Actually, ironically, Oliver is very at peace with himself right now. I wouldn’t say that he’s the happiest that we’ve ever seen him, but he’s probably the most contented in terms of ‘if you’re coming at him with lethal force, then lethal force is what you get in return,'” he explained. “It’s not a first resort like in Season 1. To me, it’s a more practical, more three-dimensional way to deal with things and I think that has him at ease.”

Regarding the way “Arrow” will celebrate its 100th episode milestone in the midst of The CW’s big four-show crossover, he shared, “I’d be lying if I said episode 8 wasn’t a departure from our narrative. The narrative of our show this year really goes 1 through 7 and then skips to 9, but we utilize the crossover to do something really cool for the fans and use some of the stuff that happens with some of the elements that we introduce in the crossover to, again, do something really cool for the fans. So, for me, it was like going on vacation but still shooting the show.”

“I feel good! We did it! All of the production teams on all four productions got together and they all — in the spirit of teamwork — said, ‘How do we make this work?’ And everybody did,” he added. “They really did! To me, actually, it ended sort of on this Friday, so today’s only Saturday, so I’m still sort of recovering, but I think we did it.”

He also discussed Oliver’s tenure as mayor, saying, “I think as mayor, he’s going to have his moments. I think that there’s good in him when it comes to that, but it’s a tough job when you’re doing two jobs.”

As to whether or not we’ll see Oliver’s liberal side, as per the comics, he added, “You know, I think that there’s a chance for that the in the latter half of the year. As we do in the first half of the year, we really work to set up the second half. I hope and I think that there is some room for that in the second half of the year.”

http://www.cbr.com/arrow-amell-calls-ol ... st-resort/?

- Mericle llama al episodio 100 de Arrow una ‘carta de amor a la serie’ (CBR):
Mericle llama al episodio 100 de Arrow una ‘carta de amor a la serie’

This fall, “Arrow” will cross a major milestone: its 100th episode. Over the course of the series so far, Oliver Queen and his band of vigilantes have come up against super science and magic, but this particular episode will be a first in a few ways. That is to say, “Arrow’s” 100th episode lands smack dab in the middle of The CW’s four-show crossover, which puts an alien invasion and an inter-dimensional crossover on the horizon.

At the celebration for this milestone, executive producer Wendy Mericle spoke to CBR about finding a balance between

The big crossover between The CW’s four DCTV shows will have aliens and metahumans, but “Arrow” Season 5 has really been about getting back to basics and street-level violence. How did you balance those two aspects in your approach to the 100th episode?

You really nailed the essential question of this episode, and also it’s the 100th and we wanted it to be very nostalgic and very much about the DNA of “Arrow,” of the show when it started. We feel really lucky. We found a way to balance the fact that we do now live in a world where there are metas and there are aliens. Greg Berlanti came up with this brilliant way of accomplishing that and making it very much a love letter to the fans and to the show.

In an earlier interview, you said “Arrow” would be “reinvented” after Season 6. What do you envision for the future of the show?

I did! I think that’s an excellent question. I think that we’ve closed a chapter here in [Seasons] 1 through 5, and it’s very much been about Oliver looking back at his legacy and his family and where he’s come from. I think Season 6 and onward is going to be him thinking about who is he and where he’s going. Where does he go from here? And he has got a whole new team of people now to work with, and I think that will be a big part of it as well.

What would you call Oliver’s legacy now that he has this whole new team?

This idea that really attracted to me to the show was this idea that Oliver Queen speaks for people who have no voice, and I think ultimately — when Oliver looks back at what he’s done — that‘s what his biggest legacy will be, that there are people in the city that don’t have a voice, that don’t have power and don’t have the abilities that the Green Arrow has and he’s their defender. He’s the one who speaks for them.

Are we going to see Oliver get a little more involved in his politics?

He’s going to grow into being the mayor, and I think the thing that’s interesting is we’ve had Oliver try so many different jobs: CEO, various positions that he more or less could blow off. I think the thing about being a politician, which really does speak to these ideals that he holds. I think he’s going to engage it and I think he’s going to become more intrigued by the power and the possibility of what that role will have for him.

Thea is really running the show for Oliver right now. Are we going to see her step back a little?

She’s kind of running the show right now. She’s Hillary Clinton! [laughs] She might be running it in five years. No, I think Thea has found a place in this that also honors her legacy and speaks to her trying to do something for her whole family, but Oliver is the mayor. He was the one who was elected, and I think — for the first few episodes of the season — he’s really enamored with this idea of, “Oh, well, I could be much more effective as Green Arrow than I can as the mayor.” So that’s going to change!

This season, Carly Pope plays Susan Williams, who is part of the Green Lantern mythology. Was it a deliberate choice to use someone from Green Lantern?

One of the fun parts of the show is that you can put these characters in and the Easter eggs and the fans that know this universe so well respond to it on varying levels of excitement and whatnot, but the thing about her character that’s so intriguing is that it operates on that level. It also operates because she’s someone who’s very intrigued by Oliver, who’s going to uncover some secrets that Oliver has, which is going to be really fun, and is a fun nod to the Green Lantern, who obviously we could never bring on the show.

I mean, at the same time, we never thought we’d get aliens, so…

This is 100% true! I mean, really Season 6 and on, all bets are off, right? [laughs]
Season 4 featured a major female villain: Ruve Adams, the wife of HIVE leader Damien Darhk.

Are there any corners of the DC Universe that you haven’t touched yet that you’d like to bring onto the show?

I think so! I’d really like to see some strong female supervillains on the show. I don’t know who we would want to get! There’s such an embarrassment of riches in that respect in the DCU, but that’s something I would definitely love to do.

Well, Ruve Adams was a very effective villain!

She was a badass! She was great! I agree! But I’d like to use someone like, I don’t know, Poison Ivy, a Batman villain who would be amazing. Someone in that vein, but someone in the Green Arrow universe would be fantastic.

We’ve seen some Batman villains on the show, like Ra’s al Ghul. Is there any chance we could get someone from another DC pantheon?

There’s always a chance. You know, it’s one of those things where, if the story presents itself, you never know. We really want to bring Huntress back.

Any chance she could join Team Arrow?

We would love that! She’s fantastic. But again, it’s always about whether it’s right for the direction or whether it’s right for the story at that point in the series, so we’ll see.

Could describe the 100th episode in a few words?

Love letter to the show!

http://www.cbr.com/mericle-calls-arrows ... -the-show/?

- Lance & Thea desarrollarán una dinámica de padre/hija (CBR):
Lance & Thea desarrollarán una dinámica de padre/hija
por Meagan Damore 29 Oct, 2016

“Arrow’s” Quentin Lance has had a pretty rough go of things over the past five seasons. First, he believed his daughter Sara died when she went down with the Queens’ ship, only for her to return to him as an assassin — and die soon after that. Through the power of the Lazarus Pit and some Constantine magic, she came back to life, just in time for her sister Laurel to die at Damien Darhk’s hand. Now, Sara is off on a journey through time, looking to exact revenge on Darhk, and Quentin has been left alone to dwell ever since.

As such, Quentin has hit the bottle again, but Thea Queen hopes to put a stop to that. At the celebration of “Arrow’s” 100th episode, Paul Blackthorne — who plays Quentin — told CBR that Thea’s offer of help will lead the two to develop a father/daughter relationship as the season moves forward.

Now that he has a job within Oliver’s office, will Quentin be able to get a handle on his drinking?

Oh! I don’t know. You’d think he’d want to behave responsibly being that he’s deputy mayor now, you know? Put the bottle down, give it a break. But I don’t know! Who knows? God knows! We’ll see.

What would you say his dynamic is with Thea now that she’s done him this huge favor?

Well, it’s interesting, because she has this rather strange father situation and I have my desperate daughter situation and there definitely seems to be a bit of role replacement going on in there somewhere. It’s interesting, because we talked about it in the scenes, and neither of us sort of realized. We both felt the characters wouldn’t realize that was happening for quite a long time. It’s not like, “Oh, she feels like my daughter!” It’s quite unspoken, but of course it does certainly feel like that. It’s like, “I recognize this feeling, but it’s with somebody else.” It’s been interesting playing on that dynamic with her.

Now, Quentin does have a living daughter —

She just doesn’t come home too much!

Are you going to be a part of this 100th episode?

Yes!

Then are you going to cross paths with Sara, perchance?

We’ll have to wait and see.

Quentin has seen some serious shifts in his life. He’s seen magic and metahumans and magic —

No wonder he’s drinking!

What is his reaction to this latest alien invasion?

He can never quite get his head around what the hell is going on in this world. Flummoxed and bemused, as ever.

http://www.cbr.com/arrow-lance-thea-wil ... r-dynamic/?

- Greg Berlanti dice que Arrow tiene mucha más esperanza y optimismo que otras series de DC (comicbook):
Greg Berlanti dice que Arrow tiene mucha más esperanza y optimismo que otras series de DC
Por Russ Burlingame 02/11/2016

Among DC's superhero TV series on The CW, Arrow has a not-entirely-unearned reputation as the "dark," "angry" one -- but executive producer Greg Berlanti, who also oversees The Flash, Supergirl, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow on the network, says that fans and critics sometimes make that generalization too broadly.

Inspired by filmmaker Christopher Nolan's acclaimed Dark Knight Trilogy, which reinvented the cinematic Batman as a kind of urban samurai, Arrow has never shied away from gritty violence, consequences, and other storytelling tools that often feel out of place in the technicolor world of many superhero adaptations.

And while the show created a template for successful post-Smallville comics adaptations on television that has been imitated by DC and abroad, the grit and gloom of Arrow are sometimes cited as a reason it doesn't have the same kind of phenomenal mainstream ratings success that The Flash does.

Berlanti disagrees.

"In some ways, there can be some episodes of Arrow that can be just as optimistic in their own way, especially given the perils that they're up against," Berlanti told ComicBook.com during a recent event celebrating the hundredth episode of Arrow. "It's definitely a darker-toned show in a lot of regards, but it's always the relationships and those are just as emotional and deep and fun."

Berlanti further said that making sure the worlds of the shows gel -- particularly when it comes time for things like December's four-show crossover -- is one of the most fun, but "also probably one of the most challenging parts" of the process.

He added, "I remember in the pilot to The Flash, Arrow being in the scene and thinking, 'Is this going ot make both shows feel smaller or bigger?' And sort of like the comic books, it made them both feel a little bigger."

And when the always-brooding Oliver Queen broke into a smile and moved light on his feet in the pilot for The Flash, Berlanti says all of the credit goes to Arrow's own Stephen Amell.

"He played it that way. That was his own brilliance," Berlanti said.

http://comicbook.com/2016/11/02/superhe ... -hope-and/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 5.05 "Human Target" Promo:

- ARROW | 5.05 "Human Target" Extended Promo:

- ARROW | 5.05 "Human Target" Inside the Episode:
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/793920632685674496

- ARROW | 5.05 "Human Target" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUOpdNNge8Y
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/793860261987753984

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 5.06 "So it begins":
5.06 "So it begins" (09/11/16): LOS PECADOS DEL PADRE — Cuando Prometheus aumenta sus matanzas, Oliver (Stephen Amell) busca conexiones entre las víctimas. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) y Curtis (Echo Kellum) descubren que las víctimas tienen un misterioso vínculo con el pasado de Oliver y este nuevo secreto podría romper su nuevo equipo. Mientras tanto, Thea (Willa Holland) tiene una conversación a corazón abierto con Lance (Paul Blackthorne), y Felicity considera el contarle a Malone (la estrella invitada Tyler Ritter) la verdad sobre su trabajo. John Behring dirige el episodio escrito por Wendy Mericle & Brian Ford Sullivan (#506).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-5-6-s ... it-begins/

- Descripción oficial del 5.07 "Vigilante":
5.07 "Vigilante" (16/11/16): DOLPH LUNDGREN “ROCKY” ESTRELLA INVITADA – Cuando los cuerpos de dos criminales son arrojados en la SCPD, Oliver (Stephen Amell) se da cuenta de que hay un nuevo Vigilante en Star City. El equipo está dividido sobre si deben detener a alguien que está ayudando a mantener a salvo la ciudad. Diggle (David Ramsey)se siente frustrado con su nueva situación y Thea (Willa Holland) lucha por Lance (Paul Blackthorne) quien confiesa un impactante secreto. Mientras tanto, en los flashbacks, Oliver finalmente se sienta con Konstantin Kovar (la estrella invitada Dolph Lundgren) (#507).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-5-7-v ... est-stars/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 5.05 "Human Target":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La actriz Juliana Harkavy se une a la S5 de "Arrow" como recurrente:
Imagen
La actriz Juliana Harkavy (“The Walking Dead,” “Constantine”) se está uniendo a la S5 de la serie de la CW “Arrow”.

Harkavy tendrá un papel recurrente como 'Tina Boland', una antigua detective de Central City. Boland es impulsiva, aunque con tacto, dura, dice lo que piensa, y no es la persona más fácil de impresionar. También tiene un problema con los vigilantes como Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) y su nuevo equipo de reclutas: Wild Dog (Rick Gonzalez), Artemis (Madison McLaughlin), Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), y Ragman (Joe Dinicol). El personaje de Harkavy se unirá en la segunda mitad de la temporada.

La quinta temporada de “Arrow” ha llevado a Oliver de vuelta a sus tendencias más violentas, viéndole empezara a matar de nuevo. Esas necesidades homicidas, junto con su entrenamiento de una nueva ola de vigilantes que inundan las calles, será sin duda una fuente de fricción entre ellos.

Esta no es la primera vez que Harkavy aparece en el universo DC, puesto que tuvo un papel invitado en "Constantine".

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/juliana ... 201906144/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados título y créditos del 5.11:
El productor Marc Guggenheim ha desvelado en su cuenta de twitter el título y créditos del episodio 5.11, que empieza su producción:

Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 5971177472

El episodio 5.11 tiene por título "Second Chances". Está escrito por Speed Weed & Sarah Tarkhoff, y está dirigido por Mark Bunting.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Lexa Doig será 'Talia al Ghul' en la S5 de "Arrow":
Imagen
“Arrow” dinalmente está introduciendo a otra hija de Ra’s al Ghul.

Lexa Doig (“V,” “Stargate SG-1,” “Continuum”, “Andromeda”, “The 4400”) ha sido escogida para interpretar el personaje recurrente de 'Talia al Ghul', según se acaba de anunciar.

Talia es la hija de Ra’s — quien fue el principal villano de la S3 de “Arrow”, interpretada por Matt Nable — y medio hermana de Nyssa al Ghul, quien es interpretada por Katrina Law.

Talia, como Nyssa, es una guerrera de élite, destacada en múltiples y diferentes formas de combate. Aunque a diferencia de su hermana, ella se niega a escoger un lado y en su lugar crea el suyo propio. La primera aparición de Doig como Talia será en el episodio 5.10.

Talia se confirmó que existía en el “Arrowverso” en un episodio de “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” donde el equipo se encuentra con una versión mucho más joven de ella en los '60s. Presumiblemente, el Lazarus Pit es lo que la ha mantenido joven en el tiempo que ha transcurrido entre entonces y la versión que veremos en “Arrow.”

Esta no será la primera vez que la hija más famosa de Ra’s al Ghul’s ha sido adaptada para una versión de acción, ya que Marion Cotillard interpretó al personaje en la última película de Christopher Nolan de Batman, “The Dark Knight Rises.” En los cómics, ella también es la madre del hijo de Bruce Wayne/Batman, Damien Wayne, el actual 'Robin'.

Doig además tiene vínculos previos con el Universo DC y con la CW ya que, en la vida real, está casada con Michael Shanks, quien interpretara a 'Hawkman' en la versión que vimos en "Smallville", serie en la que también apareció ella con un papel invitado.

Entre sus otros créditos figuran "CI5: The New Professionals", "Saving Hope", "Traders", "Supernatural", "Eureka", y "Primeval".

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/arrow-t ... 201907147/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts en el set de la S5 (02-10 Nov 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@extratv: @davidpaulramsey here taking over for the day to show you behind the scenes of @cw_arrow! #ArrowTakeover #Arrow
@extratv: #BTS sneaky set selfie... These guys look familiar -@davidpaulramsey #ArrowTakeover #Arrow #Spartan #WildDog #MrTerrific
@extratv: But are you ready for this! Had a blast... @davidpaulramsey #ArrowTakeover #BTS #Arrow #Supergirl
@extratv: Sneak peek! Interesting day at the office... I see you @caitylotz!! #ArrowTakeover #Crossover -@davidpaulramsey
@extratv: What's going on Don't mind me... just over here snapping away. #ArrowTakeover #Arrow #BTS -@davidpaulramsey
@officialrickg: New #Arrow tonight.#WildDog #ArrowSeason5
@extratv: Fun day giving you guys a little behind the scenes look! Now who's for tonight's new episode -@davidpaulramsey #ArrowTakeover #Arrow #OTA
@extratv: Smile everyone! That guy on the right though... #BTS #Arrow #ArrowTakeover @davidpaulramsey
@ArrowProdOffice: Thanks @RealSpeedWeed and @sarahtarkoff for the snack! People were shawarming #Arrow
@officialrickg: We're back! New #Arrow tonight! #WildDog #ArrowSeason5)

Video bts del elenco haciendo el reto #MannequuinChallenge (10-11-16):

https://twitter.com/smoaksqueen/status/ ... 0967425025

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S5:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 5.06 "So it begins" Promo:

- ARROW | 5.06 "So it begins" Extended Promo:

- ARROW | 5.06 "So it begins" Inside the episode:

- ARROW | 5.06 "So it begins" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSvz6XIf0L4

- ARROW | 5.06 "So it begins" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dr5c01ShAE
https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/796457352371126272

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes y videos bts del tour de prensa en el set de la S5 (02-11-16):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Videos:

Stephen Amell ARROW Set Visit Interview (seat42f)

Stephen Amell ARROW Set Visit Interview #2(seat42f)

Echo Kellum ARROW Set Visit Interview (seat42f)

Echo Kellum ARROW Set Visit Interview #2(seat42f)

David Ramsey ARROW Set Visit Interview (seat42f)

David Ramsey ARROW Set Visit Interview #2(seat42f)

John Segarra ARROW Set Visit Interview (seat42f)

Stephen Amell thinks it's about time someone noticed Oliver wasn't on that island for ALL of those five years (deen Of Geek)

Stephen Amell On Dolph Lundgren Coming To 'Arrow' (accesshollywood)

Arrow Set Visit 2016 - The Cast Talks About the New Team Dynamics (thetvaddict)

Arrow Set Visit 2016 - David Ramsey & Echo Kellum Discuss What's Next for Diggle & Curtis (thetvaddict)

Arrow's Josh Segarra Talks Adrian Chase & "Vigilante" (ksitetv)

Entrevistas:

David Ramsey habla sobre el original Team Arrow y Prometheus (Den of Geek)

Stephen Amell adelanta lo que está por venir con Susan Williams (Den of Geek)

Stephen Amell Talks Working With Dolph Lundgren on Arrow (Den of Geek)

Stephen Amell: 'Ya es hora de que Oliver tenga otra relación' (TVLine)

David Ramsey Ponders Diggle's Reaction to 'Losing' Daughter Sara (TVLine)

Arrow Stars Tease Prometheus' Link to Oliver (and the Team's Reactions), Plus Dolph Lundgren's Knockout Debut (TVLine)

David Ramsey Wants More OTA (greenarrowtv)

Stephen Amell Reflects On “Human Target” (greenarrowtv)

Stephen Amell & Wendy Mericle Discuss Dolph Lundgren’s Arrow Visit (greenarrowtv)

'Arrow' Finalmente lidia con el "Olicity," 'Legends of Tomorrow' Crea un nuevo dúo (THR)

Echo Kellum on Curtis' Transformation into Mr. Terrific (IGN)

ARROW Stars Tease the Rise of Prometheus, Oliver’s Secret Getting Exposed and More (nerdist)

ARROW Scoop: Shining The Spotlight on Echo Kellum (seat42f)

Amell Calls Dolph Lundgren’s Character a ‘Worthy Adversary’ (CBR)

Josh Segarra Reveals What Excites Him About Playing Vigilante (comicbook)

Arrow: There’s More to Anatoly Knyazev Than Meets the Eye, Says Nykl (comicbook)

'Arrow' Producers Talk Bringing Dolph Lundgren In For Season 5 (accesshollywood)

Should Arrow end after season 5? Stephen Amell, EP Marc Guggenheim discuss (EW)

Mr. Terrific talks: Echo Kellum on last night's ep. of Arrow, and Curtis' future (blastr)

Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends cast tease and talk the upcoming CW super-crossover (blastr)

Arrow-verse Crossover Scoop: Future Barry's Message, 'Intimidated' Sara, a 'Really Wonderful' Coda and More (TVLine)

Stephen Amell Teases the “Radical Departure” of the 100th Episode (collider)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 5.06 "So it begins":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Concept-Art de Diggle 2.0 por Andy Poon:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

http://www.cbr.com/exclusive-diggles-he ... &view=list

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”