Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | "Canary vs Canary" Featurette | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXAm5DVL4Gs

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | S6 Space Channel Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | "When Quentin met Siren" S6 Katie Cassidy Interview | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfKPHsRwZEI

- ARROW | Official Season 6 Trailer | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 6.02 "Tribute":
6.02 "Tribute" (19/10/17): LAS CONSECUENCIAS — ANATOLY REGRESA A STAR CITY — Oliver (Stephen Amell) intenta equilibrar el ser el alcalde, Green Arrow y el padre de William (la estrella invitada Jack Moore). Anatoly (la estrella invitada David Nykl) regresa a Star City con un agenda mortal. Laura Belsey dirige el episodio con historia de Adam Schwartz y guión de Marc Guggenheim & Beth Schwartz (#602).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/09/arrow- ... lease.html?

- Stills del 6.02 "Tribute":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- ARROW | 6.02 "Tribute" Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ilbgVs978

- ARROW | 6.02 "Tribute" Inside the episode | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr0U_Tn29B0

- ARROW | 6.02 "Tribute" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSPr2C5NXLo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDam3cmGaM

- ARROW | 6.02 "Tribute" Clip #2 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj_cG74GcqI

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El villano de "Arrow" 'Prometheus' aparecerá en el cuádruple crossover, pero con un giro:
EW ha confirmado que el villano de "Arrow" Prometheus aparecerá en el cuádruple crossover de la CW entre "Arrow", "The Flash", "Supergirl", y "DC’s Legends of Tomorrow", pero no será el que conocemos, sino el Prometheus de Earth-X, también concido como Prometheus-X.

Como ya se ha dicho anteriormente, el crssover se llama “Crisis on Earth-X,’ y cuenta con un número de nuestros héroes convertidos en villanos de Earth-X, una tierra alternativa en la que los nazis ganaron la II Guerra Mundial. Como se muestra en la portada especial de cómics que se ha hecho para el evento, aparece Prometheus-X junto a un Dark Arrow, Dark Flash, y Overgirl.

Por el momento no hay planes de que Josh Segarra regrese como Prometheus, lo que plantea la pregunta de quién está bajo la máscara.

Una teoría es que pueda ser Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne), cosa que se nos llegó a poner en duda durante la season 5, en la que el mismo Quentin creía que había cometido esos crímenes cuando tenía lagunas mentales. Otra teoría es que pueda ser Roy, ya que Colton Haynes recientemente confirmó en twitter su vuelta.

El crossover se emitirá en dos noches — Lunes, 27 Nov y Martes, 28 Nov — en la CW. Para este evento especial, "Arrow" se emitirá el Lunes tras "Supergirl", mientras que las otras series siguen en su horario habitual.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/29/arrow-prometheus-crossover/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S6 de "Arrow":

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | Super Season: "Big Belly Burger" Trailer | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | "Black Siren's Back" Trailer | The CW:

- ARROW | "Black Canary Now And Forever " Trailer | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stephen Amell reflexiona sobre el arco de Adrian Chase y dice que la Season 6 tiene 'una madurez de la que me siento realmente orgulloso' (TVLine):
Stephen Amell reflexiona sobre el arco de Adrian Chase y dice que la Season 6 tiene 'una madurez de la que me siento realmente orgulloso'
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 05 Oct 2017, 7:15 AM PDT

Oliver Queen is “smiling a lot more” in Season 6 of The CW’s Arrow. And so, in turn, is series star Stephen Amell.

Coming off what he recently ranked as his second-favorite season ever (trailing only the freshman run), Amell likes what he is seeing thus far of Season 6, which premieres Oct. 12 on a new night — Thursdays at 9/8c, leading out of Supernatural.

Shortly after regaling the crowd at the NY/NJ Heroes & Villains Fan est (of which he is a co-founder, and where during a panel Q&A he teased another trick arrow and a spoiler-tastic new voiceover), Amell spoke with TVLine about the thrill of the (Adrian) Chase, Season 6’s newfound “maturity” and the new wrinkle awaiting Oliver and Felicity (if, you know, his lady survived that explosive finale).

TVLINE | From the panel, it seems that you obviously hold Season 5 in high regard — and that was a fantastic season. I even had people at work who don’t watch the show but tuned in for the finale saying, “That was a helluva finale.”
I like that.

TVLINE | What about Season 5 do you think worked so well?
I think that Season 5 began in earnest with a dinner that [Arrowverse executive producer] Greg Berlanti and I had just after the conclusion of Season 4. We’ve built out a really interesting universe on The CW, and I think that there are things that we [on Arrow] do better than everybody else. Supergirl has a bigger budget for VFX, I think, and it has aliens all the time, and The Flash is super power-laden, and Legends travels through time. We are best when we stay within the limits of Star City.

TVLINE | You’re on the streets.
Yeah, we’re on the streets. I said, “You know, I think that there’s a lot of things that we do well,” and Greg goes, “I would agree,” and I go, “Can we do those things?” Doing a show is like a relationship, right? You get in. It’s hot and heavy. Things are going great. You move in together. And then one partner turns to the other and says, “You know, you haven’t been to the gym in a bit….” That to me was us. If we’re going to do this show, let’s really do it. Let’s be morally ambiguous with the characters and make it more three-dimensional and put killing back on the table, let’s move away from trying to be like everyone else. Let’s focus on being Arrow.

TVLINE | Coming off such a strong season and now that we’re away from the flashback framework the show had been operating with, do you feel that Season 6 is kind of pivotal? That there’s something to prove?
I don’t think that there’s anything to prove. I wouldn’t call having to do the flashbacks a hindrance by any means, but we did have to do them. And that’s nine-ish minutes of screen time per episode that can be devoted to…. At the risk of spoiling what happens, at the end of Season 5 I don’t think that we’ve ever had a deeper roster of talent on the show and a more capable group of actors to build out what’s going on in Star City. So I don’t think we really have anything to prove. I’ve been really impressed [with Season 6]; there’s a really pivotal moment at the end of our second episode and when I saw it I thought to myself, “OK, this is interesting. Are we going to follow through with it?” And we really do. We followed through with it. There’s a maturity there that I’m very proud of.

TVLINE | One thing we do know about Season 6 is that William (played by Jack Moore) will be a part of Oliver’s life. Is exploring that paternal side exciting for you as an actor, this new facet of a character that you know so well, or was there somewhat of a concern that “there’s a kid in the mix now”?
First of all, I’d be a little more worried if [Oliver’s son] was like five or six, but we’re playing him as like a sixth or seven grader. Jack has been super equal to the task and it’s just been great. I remember when I read the [premiere] and it was just a bunch of Oliver calling William “Sport.” Like, “Hey, Sport!” And I got [co-showrunner] Wendy Mericle on the phone and she goes, “I know what you’re going to say. I know what you’re going to say. Oliver’s never going to call him Sport. You find what you’re comfortable calling him. It can be what you call your [own] kid, it can be ‘Buddy,’ it doesn’t matter.”

Immediately after that my first full day of work was a full day with Jack, and I was really taken with it — and, you take this with a grain of salt, apparently the studio and the network were really taken with it, too. So I think it’s a really interesting dynamic for Oliver to have to examine.

TVLINE | Having Manu Bennett back for the finale was so critical. It gave everything such weight and resonance. How would you characterize the Oliver/Slade relationship moving forward? Frenemies? Something more?
I wouldn’t say frenemies. I think that one of the things we really focus on is that Slade Wilson, throughout the course of the Season 2 flashbacks and what we saw present day, was drugged. He was a character that was under the influence of something. So now we are back, Oliver believes, to the version of Slade that we met in Season 1.

TVLINE | Slade regained some clarity.
Yeah, and then became a comrade, and a confidant, and an ally of Oliver’s. That being said, there are certain things that you cannot un-see, and certain things that you cannot undo. So I can think that he is honorable, and I can look to him for help, and I can maybe even trust him, but I can’t really forgive him. Which doesn’t mean that I’m angry, just again — certain things you can’t un-see.

TVLINE | Same goes for Thea (Willa Holland) if she’s alive. She has something to say about that.
Exactly right.

TVLINE | Kirk Acevedo, who has been cast as a version of Richard Dragon, played such a sonuvabitch on Kingdom this past season. How different would you say—
Haven’t seen him and haven’t worked with him yet [as of this Sept. 17 interview]. It’s really interesting this year. There are a number of big-time players that I have yet to have a scene with.

TVLINE | Wendy seemed really excited about — and this is somebody you have worked with — Samanda Watson, the FBI Agent character.
Sydelle Noel (GLOW) has been really, really, really fun to work with.

TVLINE | In what ways is she a unique adversary for Oliver? I mean, people have tried to connect the dots before.
Oliver can’t so much as open his mouth to say boo without her bulls–t detector going off. She is thoroughly and utterly convinced of exactly what he is, and the ironic and funny thing about that is, of course, she’s precisely right.

TVLINE | I said to Wendy that Samanda sounds like “the Tommy Lee Jones to your Richard Kimble,” and she was like, “That’s exactly it.”
Yeah. Yeah. I saw [The Fugitive] in the theater, and if we can create that dynamic…The only problem is I’m not actually innocent! I’m totally guilty, but yeah, she is dogging me — and not just me. The interesting thing about her character is she doesn’t just put one piece together. She puts alllll the pieces together.

TVLINE | What does Oliver see and feel when he looks at Black Siren (returning series regular Katie Cassidy), and vice versa?
Oliver is, ironically, the most hopeful one despite the fact that she allied herself with Adrian Chase — who had offered to break her out of prison, so I understand where she’s coming from. But the fact is he’s sort of hopeful, “If there’s a bit of Laurel in there, I want to find it.” He’s more empathetic to the struggles for [Quentin] Lance, you know, and anyone that has a history with Laurel. He knows that [Black Siren] is not a good person necessarily, but he hopeful that there’s something in there.

TVLINE | Meanwhile, Oliver to her is nothing.
Nothing.

TVLINE | The team really took its lumps in Season 5. Emerging from the Adrian Chase crucible, is there a kind of a restored confidence?
There is with Oliver. I mean, I bristle at the notion that all of a sudden he’s, like, smiley and happy-go-lucky. But I think that there’s a way to fill Oliver with a little more contentment without domesticating him in the way that we did a bit in Season 4. With a lot of the ways that he approaches things now, he just seems a lot more comfortable in his own skin.

You know, the most transformative moment in my eyes, for Oliver, was before everything happened. He had the opportunity to kill Chase and he simply says, “That’s who I was. That’s not who I am anymore.” And if the underlying issue really was blaming himself for his father’s death and he has forgiven himself, he has absolved himself of that, and that’s led to a lot of brighter days for me this year.

TVLINE | In a scenario where Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) did survive the Lian Yu explosion, are there new places for her and Oliver to go to in their relationship that we haven’t seen in the first five seasons?
Well yeah, of course, because Oliver’s a package deal now. It’s Oliver and William, right? So yeah, there are definitely places where we can take it.

TVLINE | And lastly, for this year’s crossover how do we one-up aliens?
The thing that I will tell you about the crossover is that for the very first time…. You know, when we first did them it was just Arrow and Flash, it was kind of simple. And even when we did them last year, it was like, “We’re doing an episode of Supergirl, and then an episode of Flash, and then an episode of Arrow, and then an episode of Legends.” This year it is a four-hour movie. The note that I got when I was speaking with one of our producers is, “When you tune in, aside from the opening graphic, stylistically, if you didn’t know what order the shows were in, you shouldn’t be able to tell.” Like, it’s just one through line.

http://tvline.com/2017/10/05/arrow-step ... -season-6/

- Jefe de "Arrow" adelanta crípticamente la dirección de la season 6 (EW):
Jefe de "Arrow" adelanta crípticamente la dirección de la season 6
Por Natalie Abrams - 05 Octubre, 2017 a las 11:00am EDT

In the wake of the island explosion that appeared to kill, well, everyone, Oliver (Stephen Amell) will be forced to step up as a father to William (Jack Moore)… so it’s not hard to do the math as to who perished.

But the Emerald Archer will need to rely on what’s left of his team more than ever in the aftermath. “The theme of the season is family, but it’s all the different interpretations of the word,” says executive producer Marc Guggenheim, hinting that this applies not just to Team Arrow, but also to the trio of villains — Michael Emerson’s mystery man, David Nykl’s Anatoly, and Kirk Acevedo’s Richard Dragon — targeting them. Read our full interview with Guggenheim below. But be warned: He really will not reveal who survived, no matter how hard we try.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What themes will Arrow be exploring this season?
MARC GUGGENHEIM: The theme is family. The way I would like to think of it is, last year we spent a whole season really building up this team, this new Team Arrow, and this year we’ve got the team in place — what sort of damage can we do? So much of Arrow lives in the challenges and trials that we put the characters through. I would say in the past five seasons, it’s always been, well, what meat grinder can we put Oliver through? And I think at this point, we’ve almost put him through just about every conceivable thing, so we got very intrigued by the idea of, what is Oliver’s reaction when the people closest to him go through something difficult?

What guilt is he dealing with in the wake of the island explosion?
Well, it’s not even just guilt, quite frankly, because the truth is, now we make a joke of it, like Oliver feeling guilty is a drinking game. We even make jokes of it in dialogue, like there’s a line about it in 604, he says he’s the foremost expert on guilt and regret, so it’s certainly a component of the show, but what is exciting for us about season 6 is we told a story in season 5 that was very deliberate about Oliver moving on and letting go of his past, and he kept saying — again that was another drinking game — “I keep being drawn back into the past, drawn back into the past.” Before the island exploded, I think he’d had these experiences, finally culminating with his conversations with Slade, where he was ready to finally put the past in the past and move forward, and we’re really continuing him on that forward trajectory to the point where the emotional stories that we’re telling with him this year are new, they’re from a fresher perspective, they’re not based upon the past, they’re based upon things that are happening to him right now in the present. So as opposed to a guilt-based story just by its nature is always backward-looking, because you feel guilty about something, these stories are much more perspective looking, or at least much more in the moment and in the present.

Let’s talk about the cabal of villains coming in. Why do a group of villains?
It’s more along the lines of, if you’re going to do stories that are about this group, Team Arrow, tell a story about a group of antagonists. It’s not just about check off boxes in terms of like thorn, thorn, thorn; it’s more like group versus group. The theme of the season is family, but it’s all the different interpretations of the word family, and it’s about groups and about loyalties, and some of those loyalties are good and some of those loyalties are bad, and some of those people comprising the family are good people and some of them are bad people and some of them are conflicted people.

Is Black Siren part of this cabal?
I don’t want to say.

Cayden James?
I don’t want to say. Nice try. Nice try. Straight up, I know it’s hard to talk about season 6. It’s really hard. I feel the pain of those Walking Dead folks.

How can Oliver operate as the Green Arrow this season considering he was made Public Enemy No. 1 last year?
Honestly, I think there’s a good argument to be made that he can’t. I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion that, at least for us, he can.

Oliver and Felicity seemed on the road to recovery. Is there anything you can tease about what their journey might look like this season?
I will say this: There is absolutely no kissing in the season premiere. There is not a single romantic kiss between any two characters in the season premiere.

Is it fair to say that you guys are going back down that path?
I can certainly say this: We put them on a very specific trajectory at the end of season 5. I think it would be very schizophrenic for us to suddenly take them off that trajectory.

Let’s talk Black Siren. We don’t know much about her life on Earth-2 other than she lost her version of Oliver. Is your plan to show us exactly how these two Laurels differ?
We definitely want to share with the audience Black Siren’s backstory and how the worlds are different. We’ve talked about, like, do we do a flashback? I’ll be honest, in my mind right now, and this may be sharing too much of my process, but it’s a little weird to do a flashback to a parallel universe on a show that’s not Flash, so until we crack that, I can’t promise that, but it’s very important for the arc of the year for the audience to understand where Black Siren is coming from. The thing is, we’ve really taken to just calling her Laurel, because this is Laurel. It’s just a different Laurel than the one we knew for four years.

You’ve teased a Slade Wilson-centric flashback. Are we going to get a lot more of these character-centric episodes, especially now that you’re not tied to the flashbacks?
Yeah, I mean, for us, that’s the beauty part. In the first five years, we always really enjoyed doing the character-centric flashbacks as opposed to serialized flashbacks, so we’re definitely going to do them. It’s another arrow in our quiver, and it’s another storytelling device that we have that we do enjoy going to. For us, it’s when it’s appropriate. We’re really doing it on an episode by episode basis. Just like last year in 513 for the gun episode, it was really helpful for the present day story about guns to tell the story about the roles gun played in the death of Rene’s wife, so when it’s relevant and informs the present day story, just as we always have, we’ll continue to do so.

Are there any particular comic book story lines that you’re being inspired by this year?
I can tell you I’ve been reading Jeff Lemire’s Outsider Wars. It’s very different from being necessarily inspired by it, because I don’t want people to read that and go, like, “Oh, they’re definitely doing Outsider Wars,” but that’s a story that I’ve been reading lately, and I did recently go back and re-read Longbow Hunters really as a tuning fork, to recapture the scent, if you will.

There’s no way you really killed everyone. If I asked you about any of the specific characters outside those we know for sure are alive — like Oliver, Black Siren, and Black Canary — what would you say?
I would just go dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.

If I said Thea, you would say?
Dead. Honestly, I don’t know how to do that without giving anything away. Part of the fun of the first episode, the structure of the first episode, is we jump ahead our traditional five months. We come in, it’s five months later. The first flashback is actually to — you saw the explosions from the point of view of Oliver on the boat. We’re going to go a few minutes before the explosions and catch up to that moment from the perspective of being on the island.

But there are people on the island that seem more obvious that actually died, like Artemis.
Oh, no. I wouldn’t assume that. Here’s the thing: It’s a weird position as a showrunner, because I feel like there’s more going on in the season premiere than just, “This person’s alive, this person’s dead, this person’s alive, this person’s dead.” It wasn’t the motivation behind us telling the story of the season premiere. At the same time, because of that structure — beginning in present day and flashing back to five months earlier — you’re going to get some card turns as a result of the flashbacks, and you’re going to get some card turns as a result of seeing someone in the present day.

Is this season more about the PTSD people will suffer as a result of what they went through?
I think there’s certainly a component of that, and PTSD can be a theme, and certainly a theme that is very present in the season premiere. At the same time, I do feel like now that we’re in the midst of breaking [episodes] 5 and 6, it’s safe to say that the season has its own identity. I always say season 5 is not required viewing for season 6. At the same time, I think in the sixth season of the show, you can pretty much assume that people are not jumping on having never seen the previous five years.

Arrow returns Thursday, Oct. 12 at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/05/arrow-season-6-spoilers/

- Oliver explorará eñ "amor verdadero" en el cuádruple crossover (TVGuide):
Oliver explorará eñ "amor verdadero" en el cuádruple crossover
Por Lindsay Macdonald | 04,Oct 2017 7:04 PM EDT

We already know that the four-way crossover between Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow will play host to the long awaited WestAllen wedding, but it may prove to be even more romantic than we thought. And it may focus on someone we didn't think it would.

According to Arrow executive producer Wendy Mericle, the crossover is "really Oliver's (Stephen Amell) story... It's Oliver and one other character in the Arrow-verse's story. It really explores the question of true love, and what does that look like? It's emotionally really compelling, and you're going to be surprised by what he learns and how he learns it and who he learns it from. It's pretty crazy stuff, I'm not going to lie."

Oliver going on an emotional journey to explore the question of true love? Does that sound like the perfect set up for Olicity or what? Given that Oliver and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) will likely be guests at Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris' (Candice Patton) wedding, here's hoping those wedding vibes will remind them of the not-so-distant past when they were in love and engaged to be married.

Arrow premieres Thursday, Oct. 12th at 9/8c on The CW.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-four- ... true-love/

- Marc Guggenheim habla sobre la ausencia de Thea en la Season 5 y el futuro del personaje (greenarrowtv):
Marc Guggenheim habla sobre la ausencia de Thea en la Season 5 y el futuro del personaje
Por Craig Byrne - 08 Octubre 2017

ComicBook.com today posted an interview with Arrow Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim where he discussed the future of Willa Holland’s Thea Queen — whether or not she survives the explosion on Lian Yu from last season’s finale. He also talked about the notion that was widely discussed among Arrow fans last year, that the latter half of the season, especially, had a notable lack of Oliver Queen’s sister in it.

“We love Willa, we love Thea the character and we particularly love Thea’s relationship with Oliver,” Guggenheim told the site. “That said, Willa came to us at the end of season four and she, very honestly, expressed a desire to cut back how many episodes a season she was doing. She’s a member of our family, and we wanted to honor that request. That’s what happens when you have a show that goes over a hundred episodes, people start to say, ‘hey, I would like to pull back,’ some people don’t want to renew their contract. There’s a whole host of different things that start to come into play and you work that into the story telling.”

And, yes, Willa Holland is a part of Arrow Season 6.”All I’ll say really, and you can interpret this however you want, is Willa is back on the show and we are doing flashbacks from people’s perspective that does not always include Oliver’s,” Guggenheim said. “I’ll let you extrapolate from that what you will.”

Could this be how we’ll see Roy in Season 6 — in a Thea/Roy flashback?

Arrow Season 6 premieres this week, October 12 on The CW

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-marc- ... rs-future/

- Wendy Mericle habla sobre la S6 de "Arrow" (Rotten Tomatoes):
Wendy Mericle habla sobre la S6 de "Arrow"
Por Jean Bentley | 06 Oct, 2017

Rotten Tomatoes: Did you know how everything would shake out when you wrote the finale, or is that something you figured out over the summer?

Wendi Mericle: We knew what we were doing from the beginning of season 5. We always knew that we would end with the island blowing up. How we were gonna get there, we did not know, but it felt like a great symbolic and metaphorical way to wrap up the five-season novel that had been spun since the pilot. We knew we were going to be losing the flashbacks in season six, and [those had] always been intended to be a five-season story. That was absolutely set in stone from the get-go. Where we were going to go after that, when everybody is in jeopardy, we don’t know who survived. That has been, obviously, the work of season six.

What we usually do with most of our finales is we sort of write ourselves into a corner and then see how we’re gonna get ourselves out of it. It’s a good challenge and it keeps it interesting, and I think in this case in particular, it really hit home when we were at Comic-Con, how challenging it was. It’s tough to talk about even thematically where the season is headed in season six without in some ways giving away who made it and who didn’t.

It’s not gonna be like, “Oh, hey, surprise, everybody survives, just kidding,” right?

We can’t go out with a finale of that scope and size and have everybody come out hunky dory. That would not be cool. The ramifications of what happened at the end of the season really will be felt throughout the year. We will know who’s alive and who’s not at the end of the premiere. But just because someone doesn’t die doesn’t mean they’re not gonna feel the impact of that event emotionally and possibly physically as well.

Having some kind of physical consequence to say, running through a bomb, might have something to do with it. It’s war. It brings, in a very grounded way, the reality of what they do. I think it’s easy in a superhero show to get sucked into this idea that they’re invulnerable and they don’t get hurt, but we’re going to see in season 6 that that’s definitely not the case.

When Oliver goes back to Star City, is he still the mayor?

Yes, we left him as the mayor and he will still be the mayor. We are going to continue that storyline through season 6 as well. I think Oliver works as a mayor. There’s going to be something big that happens in the premiere that is going to certainly cast some doubt on his ability to continue to do that job, but, it’s a world that we like and that we think has worked on the show well.

They’re obviously are no more flashbacks on the island, but there will still be flashbacks, right?

We are going to keep them; we’re gonna use them in a different way, though. The fun of season 6 is that we are really freed up. We have that device if we want it and we know how to break those stories and we know how to work that into the way we do this show. But the fun will be that we get to see other people’s flashbacks. “Hey, what were some of the other characters’ back stories?” We know that, for instance, Black Canary and Black Siren will both be on the show this year, so what are their back stories?

With Oliver having to deal with this very traumatic event, it doesn’t really sound like he’s going to be the most present dad.

I think this is the area of the show that is the most interesting of the season, because I don’t think we’ve really ever seen a superhero be a father, especially on television, and it’s a very particular challenge. There’s a whole different level of risk and consideration. He has a child now that he is responsible for and it changes the way he looks at his job — both his day job and especially at his night job — so it’s a whole different calculus and it opens up all kinds of different avenues for stories we haven’t seen before, which in a season 6 show is really important.

I think it’s just fun to see Oliver grappling with this. Parenthood is hard and it’s a lot easier to punch the bad guy than it is to figure out how to help your kid through math homework or bullying, whatever it is that they’re going through that week. I think the fun of it is seeing Oliver go through a learning curve with respect to how to be a good dad. It’s something he’s never had to do before and it’s something that doesn’t really fit in the paradigm of what we’ve seen him do successfully in the past.

What can you say about Vigilante as this mysterious figure we’re still wondering about?

We are super psyched about that character and about the stories that we have planned. He’ll definitely come back. We left that dangling deliberately in season five knowing that we would bring that character back in season 6. He’ll have a really cool story line, not just in respect to the city, but also with respect to a particular member of the team. We’re intrigued and we’re kind of going through the casting process right now. We’re very excited about it.

What kind of energy does newbie Michael Emerson bring to the show?

We’re super thrilled to have him. He’s been tremendous and brings so much to the role and has all these ideas and he’s just been a great, collaborative partner in the process of figuring out his character. His character is definitely going to be a bad guy and is a bad guy we haven’t seen on the show before, I think it’s safe to say he’s really going to give Oliver and Felicity in particular a run for their money. He’s very soft-spoken. He’s very intelligent. And all of that is different than any of the villains we’ve had on the show in the past.

This year’s crossover is a massive two-night, four-hour event. What can you say about it?

It’s going to be, in some ways, interestingly kind of relevant to current events in a way that the show doesn’t always have that kind of synergy. It’s going to feel much more like a mini-series or two movies. It’s a four hour event; it is a true crossover. The way we’re telling the stories, though, is different than we’ve done it in the past. It’s great for the fans and an even bigger headache for everybody who has to make it happen on the other side.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/ar ... in-2017/4/

- Arrow: 6 importantes adelantos de la Season 6 (ign):
Arrow: 6 importantes adelantos de la Season 6
Chris E. Hayner - 09 Oct 2017

When the fifth season of Arrow came to an end, it left views shocked as Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra) killed himself, triggering a series of explosions on Lian Yu that potentially killed nearly everyone Oliver (Stephen Amell) cares about.

With a new season ready to begin, producers have remained tight-lipped about who didn't survive the deadly attack and who will return to help the Green Arrow in his continuing quest to save Star City.

While there are some secrets that will remain that way until Season 6 of Arrow premieres, there's still plenty to talk about. Executive producer and showrunner Wendy Mericle spoke to IGN about the show's return and revealed some major details about what's to come.

The Flashbacks Aren't Entirely Gone

While Season 5 saw the end of flashbacks to Oliver's life before returning to Star City, the storytelling device isn't gone for good. Instead, Mericle teases that they'll be used to fill in the blanks as the show kicks off some time after the events of the finale.

"We're going to pass the normal amount of time and we will see what happened," she says. "We're going to use the flashbacks to tell the story of what happened on the island in the aftermath."

In doing so, Arrow keeps one of its more unique elements alive, but with a new purpose. "It's nice to have the real estate and liberty to play around with that structure," Mericle says. "It's such a great device and now we can use it in different ways. So we're going to start right there with the premiere."

Oliver's Son Will Play a Major Role

When last season came to a close, one of the only people Oliver knew was safe was his son William (Jack Moore). As the boy sat with him on a boat watching the island go up in flames, it's unknown whether or not his mom survived the attack. Whatever the case, this will be the year Oliver finally steps up as a father.

"One of the things we're exciting about exploring this year is his relationship with his son," Mericle says. "We leave the finale last season knowing that it's him and his son watching the island go up and seeing that horrible explosion and, like the audience, not knowing who lives and who dies. That is something that's very much at the forefront of Oliver's mind, his son and how's he going to protect his son from the fallout of what happened on the island. And going forward, the general fallout of his being the Green Arrow and how [William] knows that now."

For Mericle, William having that knowledge opens up a number of possibilities for the series. "We've never seen a superhero try to be a parent and the complications that ensue as a result of that," she says.

More importantly than his dad being a superhero though, William will have to come to terms with the events of Lian Yu -- including Chase killing himself. "He's completely traumatized as any 12-year-old boy would be having witnessed what he's seen," Mericle admits. "In the first nine-to-ten episodes this season, we're going to be exploring what is the fallout of that. And like what Oliver went through in Season 1, it's PTSD. We're not going to call it that or go into the psychological details so much but we're definitely exploring how this kid has been traumatized and, in some ways, Oliver is responsible for that."

The Black Canary Will Finally Integrate Into the Team

When Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) joined Team Arrow as the new Black Canary, she joined at a time of extreme conflict as Oliver's war with Prometheus became more and more deadly. With that in the past and a clean slate, so to speak, as the series moves into a new season, she is dedicating herself to her vigilante identity.

"I think over the intervening months and as a result of her witnessing what happened on the island, she's going to go through a similar transformation and really be not just a full-fledged member of the team but an actual believer in the cause," Mericle teases. "We haven't seen that side of her. She's always been a skeptic and now she's not."

She will also be, perhaps, the most valuable member of the team as she's not giving up her spot in the Star City Police Department. "We've never had someone who's a vigilante but also working for the police," she explains. "Lance has moved in those worlds a little bit but now we have someone who's actually a cop and doing that."

With Dinah working for the SCPD and Oliver himself still serving as mayor of Star City, the line between vigilante and law enforcement continued to be blurred.

Slade's Return Will Be Emotional

When Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett) returned in the Season 5 finale, he was a different man. Instead of trying to kill Oliver, he was trying to help him and his team survive the plot by Chase. Fans haven't seen the last of the character but when he returns in Season 6, it might be a bit more emotional than you're expecting.

"I will tell you those episodes -- we've filmed them -- are fantastic. They're also about fathers and sons, and it's a really great storyline that's informed by Oliver's experience," Mericle says. "Slade is in a very different place now."

Having fathers and sons figure into Slade's story is an interesting route to take. While fans have never seen his son Joe, who has been mentioned a handful of times throughout the series, Wilson has never forgotten the boy. Upon returning in the Season 5 finale, Slade admitted he wanted to find him.

That's a common ground he shares with Oliver, who is only now getting to know his son. Still, as much as the two may have in common, Oliver will still have to be very careful with his frenemy.

"He can never fully trust Slade," Mericle says. "That's what makes the episodes and the stories really cool and dynamic to tell."

New Big Bad May Have a Team Arrow Connection

The main villain for the new season is Ricardo Diaz (Kirk Acevedo), who is known as Richard Dragon in the comics. Unlike many past Arrow baddies, Diaz has no superpowers and no overt connections to Oliver himself.

"The cool thing about the villain this season is we wanted to make him a different sort of villain than we'd seen before," Mericle says. "We got Adrian Chase last season and I think collectively, at least on the writing staff, that's tough to top. He was such a great villain and such a great presence. This season we wanted to do something a little bit different."

That something different is a Star City crime boss that is also a master of hand-to-hand combat. And while he may not have a connection to Oliver, as Mericle tells it, "that doesn't mean there isn't a connection in there somewhere between him and maybe some other people on the team."

That possibility gives an idea of how important the team will be in the upcoming season, as the focus of the series opens up beyond being centered entirely on Oliver.

"We feel that Oliver's chapter in the first five seasons has been closed. We have the opportunities to tell stories about some other people from the team -- those that survive," Mericle explains. "We're going to use that to our advantage and take that opportunity to explore some other villains and some other relationships that we didn't have the opportunity or real estate to deal with previously."

Vigilante Will Finally Be Revealed

One of Season 5's dangling storylines was the identity of Vigilante. The masked person tried several times to kill Oliver in Season 5 over perceived corruption but was unable to get the job done. While that particular plot may have taken a backseat leading into the Green Arrow's final showdown with Prometheus, it will be revisited this year. What’s more, the show is going to finally reveal who’s under the mask.

"I can't tell you when or who or how but I can tell you that question will be answered in the course of Season 6," Mericle reveals. "And I think it's going to be awesome. We're really excited about who we've gotten and the storylines we're working on. It's gotten bigger than we anticipated and it's going to be awesome."

Arrow premieres on Thursday, Oct. 12, at 9 p.m. on The CW.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/09/ ... n-6-teases

- Stephen Amell adelanta un Oliver 'más maduro' en la season 6 (EW):
Stephen Amell adelanta un Oliver 'más maduro' en la season 6
Por Natalie Abrams - 10 Oct, 2017 a las 1:00pm EDT

Here’s one thing we know about Arrow season 6: Oliver Queen is still alive.

While everyone else’s fate was left up in the air following the massive explosion on Lian Yu in the season finale, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) watched from a boat in horror wondering if his friends and family were able to escape the slaughter. But with the CW super series picking up months later, viewers will find a very different Oliver. No longer is Ollie weighed down by the past, but looking ahead to the future — particularly, his son William’s future as Oliver is forced to step up as a father. How will he handle that? EW sat down with Amell to get the scoop on what’s in store for season 6.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What is Oliver’s mindset when we pick back up with him this season? How different is he now?
STEPHEN AMELL: Oliver, at the beginning of the season, he’s very at peace, even though obviously what happened on the island was so catastrophic and has left him in a new position as a dad, and in a very different position as a friend, and a brother. That being said, his mindset actually reminds me a lot — if there was a corollary to it — it would be right around the start of our fourth season, but it’s not because he’s left the life. I think that he’s made his peace with all of the things that it entails. He feels as though he’s doing his best. The most important thing for me this year, and this is how I approach every scene that we have — I was just reading episode 606 and I thought to myself, “This is interesting, but if he does this this way, has he learned his lessons?” I think about this being a new chapter in so far as we had our five year backstory and it coincided with the end of season 5, but now everything he does, if he doesn’t apply some sort of lesson that he has learned over the past five years, then it devalues that experience.

Oliver is going to have to step up as a father this year. How is he handling that? But also how is William handling being his son?
Oliver’s doing his best, but obviously he’s learning on the fly. This is not a situation where William went from an infant to a toddler to — he’s on the verge of being a teenager now and Oliver has had to step in. William has also had to deal with seeing things for the first time in his life that would traumatize anybody. So Oliver is doing his best, but William is a reluctant participant, so to speak.

At the end of last season, Prometheus had systematically torn Oliver’s life apart, making Green Arrow Public Enemy No. 1. What does that mean for how he can operate this season?
That’s one of our big hooks at the end of the first episode. The idea of Green Arrow being Public Enemy No. 1, and to a further extent, the role of vigilantes in Star City, is a big focus point of the early part of the season. But it does make things difficult. Oliver being the Green Arrow is less a problem than how a certain individual is targeting him.

How is Oliver stepping up as the mayor this year?
We haven’t gotten into a ton of mayoral stuff. Look, the mayor’s office is running. His approval rating is good. We haven’t had a major city tragedy that he has had to respond to — well, that’s not true, we have had one, but there hasn’t been an event that has thrust him into the spotlight as mayor. There’s been an event that has thrust him into the spotlight as Oliver Queen, but it’s not anything really as it pertains to the mayor.

Are we seeing a lighter Oliver this season?
I wouldn’t say light. I hate that word, I don’t mind that you use it, but I think it’s a more mature version of Oliver that looks at a situation, makes a decision, and then lives with it. It’s a lot less of that angst and the guilt and the brooding. That all comes back to being part of, “What did you learn in season 5?” The biggest thing that I take away is, in episode 523, when Chase wants me to kill him, and I say to him, “That’s who I was, that’s not who I am anymore.”

Can you talk about the cabal of villains and how they’re character specific?
I was actually talking with Emily [Bett Rickards] about how much I’ve loved the writing this year and it just feels like it’s patient, and it feels like coming off what I thought was a very strong season, we’re very clear and satisfied with who and what we are as a show. That’s allowing us to really do that slow burn build out of, there’s a villain over here and a villain over there. I love it, because I do love the big bad of it all, I love the concept of one lynchpin that you line up your season against. I’d also be incredibly wary of doing that after what Josh [Segarra] did as Prometheus. His relationship to Oliver, and to a larger extent the show, was so personal and so well executed by the writers and Josh that if we tried to do it again, how would you do it? Save for zombie Moira showing up, what would you do? So I like it. I think the actors that we have with Kirk Acevedo, Michael Emerson, and David Nykl, who is a tremendous villain, by the way. We know Anatoly is this really nice guy, but I have a scene with him in episode 602 and it’s just cold-blooded.

What does that dynamic look like between Anatoly and Oliver after what happened last season?
It’s pretty interesting because we’ve got a scene where Anatoly just kills a guy in cold blood and Oliver is right there and Oliver says don’t move, points an arrow at him and says don’t move, and Anatoly says, “You know as well as I do that you won’t kill me,” and just walks off. Anatoly has an interesting power over him that I don’t know a lot of other villains — if any villain at all — has ever had. Oliver didn’t kill Chase for a very specific reason, because estate’s what Chase wanted, but he tried to kill Malcolm, and he killed Slade once upon a time, and then put him away in prison, and then he went on this anti-killing thing, but he still killed Ra’s al Ghul and still killed Damien Darhk. Anatoly is this weird gray area of a guy that he loves and respects too much.

The team will be going up against Black Siren. How does that prove difficult considering how familiar she is? Does he still see Laurel there?
Yeah, he does. When we last left Black Siren, because I didn’t really interact with her at the end of last year, so in the middle of our year, it was, where’d you put her? I sent her to S.T.A.R. Labs because I want to make sure that if there’s any part of the Laurel that we love in there, we can find it. That’s very much how he feels about Black Siren. How can you not? How can you look at someone and see the Earth-2 doppelgänger of a person that was such an important part of your life and not have it affect you that way? The interesting thing is people ask me, “How’s it like working with Katie again?” I haven’t had a scene with her. I don’t know when it’s going to happen. I’m looking at the landscape of it all. One of the things I’m actually really excited for this year, at some point, is if we really are truly going to have Black Siren back on the show, she looks exactly like Laurel Lance, she is Laurel Lance, Laurel Lance is the most famous dead person in Star City, so eventually at some point, if she is reintroduced into public life, how do we unpack that? I’m excited for that. That’s the dynamic I think could be interesting.

How do the flashbacks change this season?
I know that it allows us to explore interesting things like, as an example, what happened to Slade from the moment that he was stabbed through the eye on the Amazo until he showed up in Star City. That, to me, is a super interesting story. Slade and Joe is another really interesting story. I feel like maybe we have one more flashback. The one thing that I’m sure of is that Oliver’s flashback story is done. I don’t know what we would do. In my mind, we’ve closed the book from when we set sail on the Gambit to when I come back to Star City. I don’t know what purpose from a pushing the story forward we would get from flashing back to in between season 2 and season 3, ya know? I don’t know. That doesn’t mean it won’t happen, because it could certainly happen.

Did you burn the wig?
No, I thought about it, but part of me kind of liked it. In the second year, I liked it. It was best when we were on Lian Yu, because it was an island and it could just always be wet. When I f—ing hated the wig was when I had to dress up in a suit in Hong Kong or in Russia and I’d just be like, “Ugh, I can’t, I can’t,” which is why you may notice, in season 4, at a certain point, I just put a toque on and I’m like, “I just can’t.”

It was teased at Comic-Con that the show would really be leaning into dark and gritty storytelling. How has that shone through so far?
It shone through last year for sure. Our show works best when it focuses on the city limits of Star City and what happens within them. We can’t fly to outerspace, and we can’t time travel aside from when we shift to Monday night in November for the crossover. The crossover is like a standalone episode to me, it’s like an episode out of time — no pun intended, and no spoilers given. Look, we have a crew and a batch of directors and cinematographers that have gotten really good at going, “Okay, what’s the best way to do this,” and the answer is almost always practically. That, to me, is what separates us from the other shows. It doesn’t make it better, but we do it practically. If you saw at the end of the Comic-Con teaser that came out, the last frame is the Green Arrow diving off of a bridge. You know how we did that? Stunt double dove off a bridge and he loved it. He’s like, “How many more times can I do this?” That’s how we do things. With the villains this year, they’re all street level guys. Anatoly cut his teeth on the streets of Russia, and Richard Dragon cut his teeth on the streets in Star City, and whatever gaggle of villains is on the way, they’re focused on the goings on that happened here.

How will the team be going up against Vigilante again this season?
I know who he is! I’m not going to tell you who he is, but you talked about how Anatoly is really a villain for Oliver and Black Siren is a villain in a lot of ways for Quentin or Dinah, Vigilante is a villain — if you want to call him that — for a member of the team as well.

Arrow returns Thursday at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/10/arrow-steph ... -season-6/

- Jefe de Arrow habla sobre la revelación de Vigilante, Olicity y más (TVGuide):
Jefe de Arrow habla sobre la revelación de Vigilante, Olicity y más
Por Lindsay Macdonald | 10 Oct, 2017 9:00 AM EDT

In its Season 5 finale, Arrow said goodbye to the island of Lian Yu in more ways than one. The flashback portion of the show depicting Oliver's (Stephen Amell) "five years in hell" came to an end, so Arrow bid adieu to them by blowing Lian Yu off the face of the earth -- with almost all our favorite characters still on it.

When Season 6 opens, at least one of the characters left in jeopardy won't be walking away from that explosion. You'll have to wait until the end of the premiere to figure out who that is, but TV Guide talked to executive producer Wendy Mericle about how they decided who to kill off and what to expect from this season of Arrow.

Did you guys know at the end of Season 5 exactly who was dying or did you wait until you started breaking Season 6 to choose who made it?

Wendy Mericle: We knew. We try to plan ahead as much as we possibly, reasonably can. Every now and then we get surprises, and you have to let the show take you in directions and characters take you in the direction they sort of want to go. But we knew this. We knew exactly who was going to make it and who was not.

How did you come to the decision about who to kill off?

Mericle: We knew we wanted to blow up the island. That much we knew, that was from the very beginning of Season 5. That was always sort of a symbolic and visual cool thing to do. It sort of evolved into what it became with Prometheus kidnapping everybody and taking everybody there. One of the reasons we wanted to do that was because we didn't want the city in jeopardy again. We'd done that so many times, and it felt like Season 5 was more personal. It's about Oliver's legacy and his past and his team and the people that he loves. It felt like the right thing to do.

In terms of Season 6, there were certain story points we wanted to put in motion, specifically for Oliver. Knowing what we were working up to and how that was going to have an effect on him in Season 6, it was actually a pretty easy thing to decide.

How will being an active part in William's life change Oliver? And how will that effect William, on top of now knowing that his dad is the Green Arrow?

Mericle: Something I'm personally most excited about is seeing Oliver try to be a father. The truth is this is not his wheelhouse. He's never been a dad before. He's known for a little bit that he has a son, but it's not something that he's ever really had to take responsibility for or be a part of William's life in any way.

[William] (Jack Moore) has been traumatized on this crazy vacation called kidnapping... William is not going to forgive him easily for withholding that information. That's a big deal. So that relationship is going to be really complicated and not easy. I think it's just fun to see a character like Oliver Queen, who we've known for five seasons, being bested by a 12-year-old boy, just emotionally. In that sense that he's inexperienced - parenting kicks your ass, and we're going to see Oliver have to go through that.

How will Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) fit into this world where she's Laurel but not really Laurel?

Mericle: The fun of bringing her back is exactly what you just pointed out, which is that she's Laurel, not Laurel. Everyone knows her, she looks familiar to Oliver and anyone who makes it off the island and has known her in the past - I'm going to be cagey - but she's not. It raises this really interesting question for Oliver about nature versus nurture. This season really is about family and about parenting. With respect to Laurel in particular, you have her on Earth 1 and she was Laurel who founded CNRI and wanted to make the world a better place. On Earth 2, she's the devil. How did that happen? Is it possible that there's any of that Earth 1 Laurel in her somewhere that could be drawn out? That's really the question, I think, for her character this season.

I love Katie Cassidy, I'm so glad she's back.

Mericle: Me too. She is just so great in that role by the way, she really brings it.

Can we expect a Vigilante reveal? If so, when and how should we expect that to happen?

Mericle: I can definitely tell you it's not right away, but it will be happening. We're so excited about it. We're excited about the casting, we're excited about the stories. It was one of those things where we didn't know how far we were going to be able to take it, and it's evolved into kind of a bigger story arc than we thought, which is always exciting because you get to take the character in new directions, and it's going to have an impact on our characters. That's when you know the story is really working and things are really in sync. I think it's going to be really surprising. I don't think the audience is going to see it coming. At least I hope they don't. It's just going to be fun.
Manu Bennett, <em>Arrow</em>Manu Bennett, Arrow

What can you tease about Slade Wilson's (Manu Bennett) episodes in Season 6? Has he been redeemed or can you really redeem a guy who did all that crazy stuff in Season 2?

Mericle: Well he still killed Oliver's mom. There's no way he's ever getting over that. I think the truth of it is, with or without the Mirakuru, Slade is always unpredictable. And even though Oliver enlisted him to help defeat Prometheus at the end of Season 5, the truth is he's still unpredictable. You don't know what he's going to do next, and that's something that I think Manu Bennett really brings to the role to keep it interesting. At the same time, he and Oliver are in a different place than they were in Season 2. They're both more mature, they've both evolved as characters and as people. I think the common ground, the touchstone that they're going to have this season is that they have sons. The episodes really center emotionally around fatherhood and the question of "How far does the apple fall from the tree?"

I'll tell you, we're excited about those episodes. Having Manu back on set and just seeing him and Stephen working together is exciting stuff. Those episodes are going to be fantastic.

Without any more island years to flash back to, how will flashbacks play a part in Season 6?

Mericle: We're so excited about having that device free to play with. In the premiere... five months will have passed since the island blew up. At the same time, we're going to use the flashbacks to go back and see what happened on the island and who lived and who died. That part - having the freedom and the real estate creatively to use that - is fantastic.

We're going to use them only as the story will dictate - only as needed and when it fits the story because we're not locked into telling the five-year story of Oliver anymore. It's been an adjustment creatively in a lot of ways, but a good one. It's opened up the opportunity to tell stories from different points of view and to get into the backstories of some of the other characters, which is fantastic.

Can you say whether we should consider that finale kiss between Oliver and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) a launch point for the rekindling of their romance if she does survive the island?

Mericle: I can say depending on the outcome of who dies and who doesn't, yes. That kiss was significant. I can't tell you much more than that, but we specifically wrote that in there as either a tragic ending or a really great beginning.

Arrow premieres Thursday, Oct. 12th at 9/8c on The CW.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-seaso ... explosion/?

- Wendy Mericle sobre la víctima de Prometheus, el regreso de Arsenal y la verdadera identidad de Vigilante (cbr):
Wendy Mericle sobre la víctima de Prometheus, el regreso de Arsenal y la verdadera identidad de Vigilante
Por Bryan Cairns - 11 Oct 2017

The CW’s longest running DCTV series, Arrow closed out its fifth season with a bang — literally. While Team Arrow managed to take down Prometheus, the history came with a price, though fans have yet to learn exactly who didn’t make it off the island alive.

What we do know is that Oliver and his son William were safely on a boat when Prometheus’ explosives detonated (not that we’d expect wither of them to be killed in the first place). We’ve also seen plenty of footage of characters like Felicity, Wild Dog and others alive and well in Season 6, though the revelation that Arrow’s use of flashbacks isn’t quite over yet does manage to throw even their well-being in doubt.

In tonight’s Season 6 premiere, we’ll finally learn who lived, and who died. Ahead of those revelations, however, CBR spoke with showrunner Wendy Mericle about what she and the rest of her crew have in store for Team Arrow in Season 6. While she wouldn’t offer so much as a clue regarding which character met their final fate, Mericle was more than happy to discuss the possibility of seeing Black Siren achieve some level of redemption this season, and hoe excited she is for Roy Harper to return n to Star City. And, she promises, fans can expect a definite answer to a question that’s been haunting Oliver and company when the show reveals Vigilante’s secret identity once and for all.

CBR: In what ways is Oliver picking up the pieces in the aftermath of his showdown with Prometheus and the island exploding?

Wendy Mericle: The last time we saw Oliver, he was standing on this boat with his poor son, William, watching everybody he loves possibly go up in flames. It’s very much where we pick up in the premiere. We’re going to see that exact moment. We’re going to come back to that. We’re also going to jump the normal amount of time. We’re going to pick up the island in flashbacks. We are going to see where Oliver is in Star City, as well. We’re going to get the benefit of seeing him in both places, psychologically, emotionally and physically. This season is very much, especially in the first half, about picking up those pieces and the fallout from that. Prometheus left a big trail of destruction in his wake.

Dinah Drake suits up in some snazzy new threads. What does the Black Canary mantle mean to her, and what are some of the obstacles she faces in embracing that identity?

In the writers’ room, we wanted Dinah to feel like a full-fledged member of the team. Having those new threads, it’s a symbol that she’s really come into her own as a vigilante and as a member of the team. Last season, by design, she felt like part of the team. She was new and had a big ax to grind. She had come in a dramatic way. She wasn’t fully herself when we met her because she was on this mission of revenge and down this dark rabbit hole. That’s not who she is any more. We’re going to see Dinah having a little more fun, and also have the fun of seeing someone who is a vigilante, but also a cop. Having somebody in the SCPD in that role is something we haven’t done in the show before. We’re thrilled about seeing her in both worlds.

Oliver believes Black Siren is capable of redemption. He’s been down that road before. However, what does Black Siren want?

Black Siren is such a great, complicated character. It’s fun to have Katie Cassidy back on the show. She’s done an amazing job with that character. For her, we have gone down that road in terms of redemption. I think the difference here is she may be the Earth-2 Laurel, but she is still Laurel. It’s really a question of Laurel inside this version of Black Siren, drawing her our and seeing if that’s truly who she is. This season is really about parenting and family. One of the things that Oliver is going to be exploring is the question of nature versus nurture. Why is Laurel from Earth-2 so evil, when Laurel on Earth-1 is not? We will answer that question through the course of the season and figuring out if she really is incapable of redemption. We don’t answer that for quite a while.

Where is Felicity’s head about Oliver and Team Arrow once the dust settles?

Well, I don’t know if she made it off the island.

Fair enough. Oliver recruited Deathstroke in the fight against Prometheus — are they now frenemies? Does Oliver owe him one?

I don’t think he owes him one. Slade killed Oliver’s mother. Slade has a long way to go before he has any pull. I do think what is interesting about the relationship and the dynamic is that Oliver can never fully trust Slade. Slade is who he is and he’s never going to be fully trustworthy. Oliver enlisting him in the defeat of Prometheus is just the beginning. Speaking of redemption, if Slade ever has any hope of that, he’s got a long way to go with Oliver.

Most of Arrow’s opponents get physical with him. It’s difficult to imagine Michael Emerson trading blows with Arrow. What makes Michael’s top-secret character a worthy adversary?

He’s super-smart. He’s one of the most intelligent villains we’re going to have on the show. Michael Emerson himself just brings this level of malevolence, intelligence and unpredictability. He’s not physical, and he’s not able to hold his own against Green Arrow or anyone who survives the island. But, he can do things in an unpredictable way. The show has been on for five seasons and we wanted to change it up in Season 6. We were looking for someone who could do things, who could wreak havoc and commit crimes and cause problems for Oliver in other ways.

Roy Harper has been M.I.A. What brings him back to Star City?

For us, it’s really going to come down to Thea. We talked a lot in the writers’ room about what Roy has been doing in the years he’s been away from Star City. Right now, the idea that we’re toying around with is he’s gotten himself into some hot water. When he comes back, it’s for a couple of reasons. It’s probably to ask for some help and also because he and Thea have some unfinished business in the relationship department. That’s a relationship that we felt Season 4 played very well and it’s something we’d like to continue and see where we go.

One of the big themes this year is family. How will William prove to be Oliver’s greatest strength and perhaps his greatest weakness?

One of the show’s stock and trade is to talk about family. Oliver has always been very dedicated to his family. Like Moira in the pilot, she loved him more than anybody in the world, and, yet, she was the one who had him kidnapped and tortured.

For Oliver, he’s never been a father before. He’s known about William. We’re really going to get the opportunity to explore what it’s like for a superhero to be a father and have the joy of that, but, also, the burden of that. It is a liability. If people know about that, the child is vulnerable. That’s not something Oliver is happy about.

What other threats will Team Arrow need to deal with?

What we found really successful in Season 5 was the gritty, keeping things located in the city, keeping whatever the crimes are within Star City and very ground level. We’re going to continue in that vein. There will be a lot of street crime. A lot of guys from the criminal underground are going to be coming at them. But, there are going to be some surprises, too. The big bad of the year is not necessary going to be operating in that world, so they are going to be getting it from all sides.

With everything going on, where does Vigilante fit in?

We’re excited about that. We left that thread dangling in Season 5. We are definitely going to ask the question of who he is and who he is involved with. He won’t make an appearance initially. The reveal of who is he will take everyone by surprise.

http://www.cbr.com/?p=1170683?utm_sourc ... &view=list

- Marc Guggenheim adelanta un Oliver paternal, el regreso de Deathstroke y un vigilante desenmascarado en la Season 6 (Variety):
Marc Guggenheim adelanta un Oliver paternal, el regreso de Deathstroke y un vigilante desenmascarado en la Season 6
Por Jacob Bryant - 12 Oct 2017

“Arrow’s” fifth season ended on one of the biggest cliffhangers in the show’s history run. Oliver (Stephen Amell) followed Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra) back to Lian Yu to save his team as well as his estranged son, William (Jack Moore). The episode ends with Oliver and William on a boat watching the island go up in flames with his team still on it.

Obviously, the show isn’t going to kill off the majority of it’s main characters, and as executive producer Marc Guggenheim tells Variety, the theme for the sixth season is “family,” which can be interpreted as “biological family but also extended family and found families.”

“We spent Season 5 building up this idea of Team Green Arrow, and we sort of built an engine and a car. Now we’re going to put that car through the paces in Season 6. We’re really going to focus on the ensemble this year,” Guggenheim says.

Ahead of the sixth season premiere, Guggenheim talks with Variety about the return of Deathstroke (Manu Bennett), Oliver as a father, and finally unmasking Vigilante.

Season 5 felt like the show had come full circle in a lot of ways. The flashbacks of Oliver’s time on the island came back around to meet up with the first scene in the pilot, and he finally seemed to be coming to terms with being a part of a team. Did Season 6 feel like the beginning of a new era for the show?

Yes and no. We definitely felt that we were starting a new era in the sense that we’re no longer telling serialized flashbacks – Oliver’s arc came to a clear and definitive end – but at the same time I kind of feel we pick up where we left off with Season 5. In some ways episode 6.01 feels like episode 5.24. It’s certainly a fresh start for Oliver, but for the rest of the show it feels like a continuation of Season 5.

Oliver never really defeated Prometheus in Season 5. He was 10 steps behind him right up until Prometheus offed himself and set off the explosions on the island. Where is Ollie’s head at, having been beaten throughout the entirety of Season 5?

That’s an interesting way of looking at it. I don’t know if we had been seeing it so much as a defeat. Obviously, Prometheus was 10 steps ahead of him at every turn, but it’s weird because we handed the hero a defeat while also handing Oliver this really important personal victory. If you go back and watch the last few episodes of Season 5, hopefully you’ll see a real turn that Oliver takes as a person. He chooses not to kill Prometheus it really is a culmination of “I’m going to move on from my past. I’m going to leave all these things that had been haunting me in the past where they belong, and I’m going to move forward as my own man.”

Yes, it was a defeat for Oliver as a hero because the hero should always get the villain, but it was a victory for Oliver as a person because he finally became the person that I think he always wanted to be.

Do we see a more parental side of Oliver this season?

I don’t want to spoil whether or not William’s mother is alive. I will say that Oliver will be taking a greater role in William’s life than he had up to this point. It’s a real different kind of show this year. We’ve got scenes with Oliver and William that we’ve never done before. We’re always talking about how we avoid repeating ourselves and change things up – William is definitely a big part of that answer.

What can you talk about Manu Bennett coming back as Deathstroke for an arc this season?

We love Manu, and working with him. There is a reason he’s a favorite of so many fans. It was something that we had always wanted to do – and I just watched episode 6.06 which is the second part of the Slade Wilson story – and it is a deep dive. You’re going to get a lot of Slade Wilson and hopefully some insight into his character that will be revealing some layers to him that you didn’t know were there.

As far as I can remember the show has never really carried a mystery from one season to another – yet you chose to keep Vigilante’s identity a secret throughout Season 5. Why was his identity chosen to be kept under wraps, and will we finally learn it this season?

In part because we’ve never done it before. As we were working on the back half of Season 5 we kept thinking “when are we going to turn this card over?” As we were building the season we realized there was no good place where we would reveal who Vigilante is without it feeling forced. We don’t have a perfect record on this, but we try very hard not to force things on the show. Carrying a mystery across seasons is a luxury a lot of network shows don’t have. So we decided to wait and do it in Season 6.

“Arrow” Season 6 premieres Oct. 12 at 9 p.m. on the CW

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/arrow-s ... 202588314/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 6.03 "Next of Kin":
6.03 "Next of Kin" (26/10/17): EL PERSONAJE DE DC 'ONYX' VISITA STAR CITY — Un equipo de operaciones encubiertas liderado por Onyx (la estrella invitada Chastity Dotson) irrumpe en Kord Industries y roba algo letal. Oliver (Stephen Amell) lucha por conectar con William (la estrella invitada Jack Moore) así es que acude a una sorprendente fuente para que le ayude. Kevin Tancharoen dirige el episodio escrito por Speed Weed & Oscar Balderrama (#603).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/10/arrow- ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | "S6 Sizzle Reel " Trailer | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ydsr1dFC8g

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 3.01 "Fallout" Clip #1 | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPYhi7xIe4

- ARROW | 3.01 "Fallout" Clip #2 | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D55PJQfqbQ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts de la S6 (12-21 Oct 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@JulianaHarkavy: #Arrow ep. 601 #BTS @CW_Arrow crew on Lian Yu
@JulianaHarkavy: Happy #Arrow premiere day everybory! @CW_Arrow #Season6
@PaulBlackthorne: Watch this fella on #Arrow tonight. Always, always good and a pleasure to work with. @rickgonzalez
@MadisonMcLaugh: Fall makes me nostalgic so look at these sweet faces. Thanks for teaching me to value my worth & to prioritize my joy & for being family
@davidpaulramsey: @StephenAmell until your return my friend... I accept
@catylotz: Before green before white, it all started on a boat @StephenAmell
@ArrowProdOffice: Spoiled by the @ARROWwriters, thanks @SchwartzApprovd and @sarahtarkoff for the cupcakes! #Arrow)

Vids:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo concept-art de la S6 compartido por Marc Guggenheim:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”