"ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arrow

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts del rodaje de la S6 (02-30 Nov 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@david_ramsey: Diggle & Black Canary #tbt
@MzKatieCassidy: Oh dang! It’s all happening tonight on @TheCW #arrow
@StephneAmell: @EmilyBett kept breaking for the serious photo. Then she & Jack nailed it & I’m seconds away from it all falling apart. New ep tonight!
@stephenamell: My friend Jenny brought me a care package at work today. So I brought her to set and introduced her to my friends
@_liamh_: Apple doesn’t fall that far... Tonight @CW_Arrow 9-8c on @TheCW #Arrow #ArrowSeason6
@JulianaHarkavy: #Arrow ep. 606 #BTS Rene #WildDog Ramirez @officialrickg quadruple cheesin’
@ArrowProdOffice: So lucky we got to celebrate @david_ramsey ‘s birthday today on set! Thanks @RealSpeedWeed & @spirographo for supplying the caffeine! #birthdayparty
@EchoK: New Arrow tonight!
@officialrickg: Crisis on Earth-X No problem. #WildDog #TheAtom #Arrow #DCLegendsOfTomorrow #TheFlash #Supergirl #CWCrossover #DCTV
@caitylotz: Sup fresh crossovers are coming
@caitylotz: These ladies are all queens I’m glad they got my back
@EchoK: This pic sums up Super Hero school all over again
@stephenamell: Started from the bottom now we’re here...
@caitylotz: Friends on the waverider. See you tonight #CrisisOnEarthX
@candicekp: With our Supergirl director @larryteng! Hope you’re enjoy the crossover so far
@echokells: Super thankful for being able to work with these cat hats, Thanksgiving and a new #Arrow tonight! #CrisisOnEarthX
@james2bambamford: Heroes @stephenamell @grantgust @melissabenoist about to throw down w whom You’ll see next week.Coming Monday night!
@JulianaHarkavy: #Supergirl #Arrow #Flash #DCLegends
@JulianaHarkavy: Every single one of these #SuperWomen is a powerful vessel of strength, beauty, kindness, and grit. Love my #sisters.
@JulianaHarkavy: Happy #Arrow Thursday! @PaulBlackthornewho is always helping & appreciating others, capturing people in candid moments, doing good, making the world better
@JulianaHarkavy: Happy #Crossover! Remember, this week @CW_Arrow Thursday is actually #Arrow Monday. See you tonight on Earth X!
@maisie_rs: the 4 way leather-off begins tonight
@melissabenoist: Some (but not all of) the ladies of #CrisisOnEarthX starts on @supergirlcw tonight
@talaashe: crossover. starts. tonight. 7-8c! #bts #crisisonearthx
@EchoK: So excited for tomorrow! #CrisisOnEarthX
@EchoK: The finale of #CrisisOnEarthX is tonight! Don’t miss it!! Here’s some #BTS pics to tide you over till then
@julianaharkavy: #Crossover part deux- tonight!!
@tengstagram: #Guardian getting in a lick on DA #crisisonearthx
@cw_legendsoftomorrow: Earth-X doesn't stand a chance when these two fight together
@JulianaHarkavy: #BTS #CrisisOnEarthX #Supergirl #Arrow #TheFlash #LegendsOfTomorrow
@JulianaHarkavy: Glamour
@officialrickg: Film Noir. Pic by @EchoK #WildDog #BlackSiren #Arrow @MzKatieCassidy
@officialrickg: Happy #TBT from Zoe and Rene! #Arrow #WildDog #ReneRamirez #ZoeRamirez
@_liamh_: You taught me well @manubennett #Arrow #ArrowSeason6)

Vids:

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 6.07 "Thanksgiving":
6.07 "Thanksgiving" (23/11/17): OLIVER Y FELICITY CELEBRAN THANKSGIVING CON WILLIAM — Oliver (Stephen Amell) celebran Thanksgiving con su familia pero el feliz momento es interrumpido. Mientras tanto, Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) regresa para sembrar el caos en las fiestas. Gord Verheul dirige el episodio escrito por Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#607).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/arrow ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DCTV Crisis on Earth-X Crossover Teaser | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes bts de la S6 press set tour (07-11-17):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Emily Bett Rickards on Arrow "Thanksgiving" | Season 6 on Set:

Emily Bett Rickards on William | Arrow Season 6 on Set:

Emily Bett Rickards on Felicity Smoak's Courage | Arrow Season 6 on Set:

Stephen Amell on OTA vs. the Newbies | Arrow Season 6 on Set:

Stephen Amell Previews "Crisis on Earth-X":

Will "Olicity" Move In Together? What About Raisa?:

Emily Bett Rickards on "Olicity" in Arrow Season 6:

Stephen Amell on Black Siren | Arrow Season 6 on Set:

Stephen Amell Discusses The Arrow Bruce Wayne Reference:

Stephen Amell Previews "Thanksgiving" | Arrow Season 6 on Set (Ksitetv):

Arrow Interview: Stephen Amell on Oliver and Slade's Relationship (BuddyTV):

Juliana Harkavy on Vigilante's Identity:

Juliana Harkavy Discusses Arrow's New SCPD Set | S06E07:

David Ramsey | Arrow Season 6 on Set:

Echo Kellum | Arrow Season 6 on Set:

Echo Kellum Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover:

Rick Gonzalez Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover:

Rick Gonzalez On Wild Dog's New Suit | Arrow Season 6:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stephen Amell explica el haber dicho el nombre de Bruce Wayne en 'Arrow,' dice que abre posibilidades (comicbook):
Stephen Amell explica el haber dicho el nombre de Bruce Wayne en 'Arrow,' dice que abre posibilidades
Por Russ Burlingame | 08 Nov, 2017

Arrow series star Stephen Amell was just as excited as the audience for Bruce Wayne to be name-dropped on the series -- and getting it okayed was actually easier than he expected it to be.

During an interview today on the set of Arrow, Amell told reporters that the decision to name-check the Dark Knight's alter ego came from Amell himself. It was an idea that struck him just before Comic-Con this summer, and it was at the event's big DC party that he managed to get the okay from management.

"That was really funny; the original version of that script, which came out just before Comic-Con, was just Oliver referencing a famous name," Amell recalled. "I can't even remember what the placeholder was; I think it might have been Justin Bieber. And I looked at it and thought to myself, 'This is a cool opportunity.' I talked to Greg Berlanti about it, and Greg said 'I think it would behoove you to go straight to Geoff Johns and just simply ask. You'll probably have better luck than I would.' So I was at the DC Comics party at Comic Con -- Geoff and I were supposed to meet and chat quickly. I couldn't track him down, but the next thing I knew, I ended up in a four-way conversation with Peter Roth, Diane Nelson, and Kevin Tsujihara all at the same time. I was like, 'Guys! I have an idea. I think it would be fun, I think it would open the door to a lot of possibilities.'"

Amell noted that the Dark Knight Trilogy has always been a big influence on Arrow, and that he saw the parallels fans have always noted between Bruce Wayne and the TV version of Oliver Queen.

He stopped short of saying that he thought Bruce Wayne would show up on Arrow, but acknowledged that those possibilities are things he has thought about a lot.

"I've always thought that Bruce Wayne would be an interesting ally on the show, and an even more interesting villain to Oliver," Amell said. "Which doesn't mean that he's the villain, it just means that they don't like each other. I had this holy trinity of Warner Bros. Television and DC and Warner Bros. overall in front of me, and I pitched this idea, and I've got all my follow-up points, and Kevin Tsujihara just goes, 'Yeah, sure.' It's like, 'Really?' and he said, 'Yeah, that sounds fun. Do that.' So we did it, and I didn't actually believe that it would make it until I actually saw it in the locked cut."

Arrow airs on Thursday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT, following new episodes of Supernatural on The CW.
ArrowWednesday at 8 PM ET on CW

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/08/step ... yne-arrow/

- Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el regreso de Slade Wilson (EW):
Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el regreso de Slade Wilson
Por Natalie Abrams - 08 Nov, 2017 at 5:15pm EST

How will the team feel about Slade Wilson’s return?

Thursday’s Arrow kicks off the two-part return of Deathstroke (Manu Bennett), in which he enlists Oliver (Stephen Amell) to help find his son (Liam Hall). Though their former foe technically aligned with Team Arrow in the finale, their distrust of Slade still runs deep — particularly for OTA members Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Diggle (David Ramsey).

“Felicity has an interesting perspective on it, or lack of perspective on it,” Rickards says. “Slade Wilson has been such a pillar of their success in putting evil to bed, and having him not be in rest anymore, it’s like, ‘Oh, do people change or have we messed up?’ He’s present and I’m not sure where he’ll fall. It’s like one of those people who needs you, he’s there, and if he doesn’t, he’s against you.”

Now that the dust has settled following the island explosion, will Team Arrow finally have a chance to weigh in with their misgivings about letting Slade back into their lives? “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,” Ramsey says. “Some of that hasn’t quite played out completely yet because we’re just now getting into the Deathstroke story. But as far as I know, yes, we have to some degree already and we will get to display more of our distrust of Slade Wilson.”

Oliver and Slade will also be somewhat wary of trusting each other. But Oliver feels obligated to fulfill his finale promise to Slade. “Oliver and Slade, it’s quid pro quo,” Amell says. “I came to you, I let you out of prison, I asked you to help me find my son, you did. Something is wrong with his son, I’m on board to help him. The dynamic is that I don’t question for a second that the real Slade Wilson is the Slade Wilson that I met on Lian Yu; the one that I became friends with, the one that I trusted with my life. I understand that the Slade Wilson that did all the things he did to Star City and murdered Moira, that was the Mirakuru Slade Wilson. I understand that. It doesn’t mean I forgive him, and it doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten. We are allies now. We’re going on a trip to help him find his son, I don’t think we’re sharing a beer on the flight there.”

“Oliver trusts Slade enough to put his life in his hands,” Amell continues. “Him going on a trip with Slade Wilson, he has to assume that he is, in effect, putting his life in his hands and vice versa. He trusts him because he knows that once upon a time, he was an honorable man and at his core, unless he decides to shoot Mirakuru again, that he’s an honorable man. But you can’t erase the past, you can’t, so I wouldn’t even call them uneasy allies, I would just call them allies for the time being.”

The question of trust, however, is overshadowed by big reveals via flashback in the hour, specifically about the time before Slade showed up in then-Starling City back in season 2. “I’m so excited with the flashbacks that they’ve picked for those episodes that are Slade-centric, especially in 606, because I think it informs a lot for people who saw Slade in the flashbacks on the Amazo in 223 and then didn’t see him again in the present day until episode 209,” Amell teases.

Arrow airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW. Check back for our interview with Manu Bennett on Slade Wilson’s return soon.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/08/arrow-slade ... -spoilers/

- Manu Bennett sdelanta el regreso de Slade Wilson (EW):
Manu Bennett sdelanta el regreso de Slade Wilson
Por Natalie Abrams - 09 Nov, 2017 a las 10:00am EST

Slade Wilson makes his triumphant return to Arrow during Thursday’s episode, but the question still remains whether he can be trusted.

After Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) finale promise to reunite father and son, Slade Wilson (Manu Bennett) returns to town to take Ollie up on his offer. But that will be easier said than done when they learn Joe Wilson (Liam Hall) has been taken hostage by mercenaries.

As EW previously revealed, Joe has followed in his father’s footsteps by joining A.S.I.S., the secret Australian military agency. After years of brutal combat, Joe now finds himself in a remote Kasnian prison under the alias, Kane Wolfman, fighting for his life. (FYI, this son is not to be confused with Grant Wilson, Slade’s potential future son who took up the mantle of Deathstroke in 2046.) EW was on set for the first episode of the Slade Wilson two-parter, where we sat down with Bennett to get the scoop on his return. (Read our story with Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, and David Ramsey on Slade Wilson’s return here.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Slade survived the island explosion, but how do you think the events of the finale will affect him moving forward? He’s finally got his freedom, so what’s his mindset?
MANU BENNETT: Slade got his freedom when the Mirakuru wore off. The prison is a prison, but it’s more about the state of mind that Slade was in as a result of the Mirakuru. With that element gone, we’re back to the beginnings, we’re back to the origin relationship of Slade and Oliver as difficult as it is, because there’s been so many horrible events that have taken place in between. The objective of season 6 is to establish whether Oliver and Slade can work on the same page together, whether they can rekindle the friendship of old and whether they can overcome the torments that are in each of their lives relative to their sons. This is the narrative, the through line that this season will take. It’s wonderful, because for me, the uncertainty of the Shado story, the mixture of emotions that culminated in her death, the agitation of the Mirakuru upon that crises for Slade. It was a Shakespearian tragedy. The audience remained fans of Slade even when he was in the dark zone only because they had sort of seen the human version of him first. It’s like Othello. It’s like watching a really well-crafted tragedy where the actual truth, the actual pieces that make up the decline of a character, are convoluted. You could say, “If it wasn’t for this,” or, “If it wasn’t for that,” that person wouldn’t have been changed. Oliver injected Slade with Mirakuru to try to save him, but that was the beginning of the addiction to Mirakuru, or the overwhelming effect on Slade’s life that changed him into Deathstroke. But without giving spoilers, the fans are going to find out a lot more about the origins of the mask and the identity of Deathstroke, opposed to Slade Wilson. There’s a time when this character came into being that pre-dates him arriving in Starling City. For those fans who tune into season 6, you’re going to get the meat, because so far there has only been the potatoes.

How do you think he’s changed in the years since we’ve seen him? Can he now be trusted?
You’ve got to look at it from whose perspective you’re looking at it from, because he said that he was an ally, then an enemy and then an ally — the same can be said from Slade’s perspective of Oliver, given that he believed Oliver killed Shado, was responsible for her death. There’s this counterbalance that goes between who is a killer and an evil killer versus a killer and a man struggling for some kind of redemption. Slade and Oliver go through very similar stories, or a transitioning at the same time, into characters that have got the same story line. Whether you kill a man in Afghanistan or kill a man in China, it still puts you in the same category, you know what I mean? One of the wonderful pieces of writing that happened at the end of season 5 was how Oliver and Slade, with an exchange of only a few words, were drawn right back through the tunnel, right back through the rabbit hole, to how they first met, and the tone in which they spoke to each other. Truth is undeniable if it’s presented in the right signal. Usually it can be unraveled whether somebody is lying or not. At this point, anyways, there doesn’t seem to be a game face between either Slade and Oliver other than the two men looking at each other and really wondering if it’s possible that they can reconnect.

Now that there’s not necessarily an imminent threat, will more of Team Arrow voice their distrust or misgivings about having Slade around?
Of course they will. None of those members of the Arrow team ever had an intimate or personal relationship with Slade. They’ve only seen him while he’s crashing through the Arrow den in his Deathstroke outfit, obsessed with Mirakuru. There’s nobody in that camp that can judge Slade other than Oliver. So of course it’s like any circle of friends: You take a shot at who is the enemy of your friend, whether you know them or not.

What can you tease of this big two-part Slade flashback as he’s hunting for his son?
Episode 605, “Deathstroke Returns,” it is what it says it is. It’s not like Deathstroke returns the way the fans will expect either. The Deathstroke that does return is a different Deathstroke. There’s a lot of new information that’s going to come into play. When I was involved in the show Spartacus, I really had the joy of going from season to season with the character of Crixus, finding new directions for that character. When we finished that show, one of the greatest compliments that I ever get from people was that the journey was just so epic. What I feel with the writing in Arrow right now, which I’ve always said at conventions — people go, “What’s your favorite role?” Well, I did a full journey with Crixus; I knew the way that story began and ended, but with Slade, I don’t know. I’ve been sitting around for two years waiting to get back on the show. I don’t even know what the hell is going on. Now this has happened and it’s happened at the right time. I think Arrow always knew this was a good trump card to play when it was a good time to play it. If we played this card two seasons ago, the weight wouldn’t have been so good. It’s come at a really good time. I think the way the story is evolving now, I can feel the same dramatic responsibility, the same dramatic challenges that helped me make Crixus a really good character. So this emotional journey that season 6 proposes for Deathstroke, for Slade Wilson, for me as an actor, is really just awesome and I have to take my hats off to the Arrow writing team.

We know he has a son out there. How nervous is Slade to reunite with his son and find out how his son feels about him?
People often ask me what was my favorite scene to date until I made this return, and I always refer to the campfire scene from season 1 where there was no backstory ever told of Slade. So when you’re creating a character, when you get the opportunity to see the backstory, that’s when the character really becomes fully alive. Because you’re just taking him in the present page. But what happened in season 1 was, I had this scene with Oliver over the campfire and I told him that Billy Wintergreen had betrayed me and I even allowed him to be the godfather of my son, Joe. There was just this little moment where I reflected on my personal life in that one scene that never happened again throughout the whole anthology of the next two seasons until now, and now it not only opens the window, it drags me through it and into that world that is completely unknown to the audience right now. The thing is, at that time, I was referring to a young boy, my son — well, add up the years and you realize I’m not looking for a kid anymore. I’m looking for a strong, younger version of myself. The guy I’ve started to work with already, I’m quite confident we’re going to blow the fans away. There’s a whole new revelation of Slade, Oliver, Deathstroke, his son — all of this stuff is so well written.

Is it that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree?
Oh yeah, that’s true. But there’s certain mysteries to the relationship between Joe and Slade that are tied into father and son, but they’re also tied into becoming an assassin, becoming a killer, and the type of mind that develops as you go deeper and darker and become involved in this world of mercenaries and soldiers and corruption and money and who you think you are in comparison to who you’ve actually become. Staying in control of that identity I’m sure is the catalyst of most issues with military men, with people who were involved with conflicts all over the world, because you go in there as the man you think you are, but you come out as something completely different. That’s had its own revelations with Slade, but what are those revelations going to be like with his son Joe? That’s where a father needs a son and a son needs a father. The guy who’s playing my son is Liam Hall, we’ve started a working process. It’s interesting because he and I both grew up a couple of kilometers [apart]. At the same age that he grew up, I grew up in the same spot within two kilometers in Australia. So we’ve already had a conversation that links us.

How do you think Oliver will help Slade reconcile being a father again, but also how Slade might help Oliver in now being a father?
I like to reflect on reality when it comes down to playing this character. You have privilege in the world and then you have the non-privileged. I think Oliver Queen in his status represents privilege. Slade Wilson, in his status, represents non-privilege. I like to turn the tide when it comes to antagonist-protagonist concepts, especially in storytelling. The world has become sophisticated enough, and yet we’re not sophisticated enough in the way we analyze the world around us, whether it be bigotry or religion; we don’t allow ourselves enough scope to truly understand the top to the bottom in society. To me, to struggle in the skin of a character that hasn’t got privilege, that doesn’t represent necessarily the systemic identity of the protagonist, I really enjoy trying to make more out of those characters than allowing them just to be two-dimensional villains. You lose any concept of being able to move forward when you’re two dimensional as a character like that, so I’m always trying to layer my characters so that they may be broken, but even when I’m playing a broken scene or an angry scene, always there’s some level in my performance of trying to layer in the person that exists before the tragedy. I’m trying to layer in the person that exists maybe for Joe. We have this way of categorizing and I’m glad, I’m really glad. Deathstroke is more that man that sits deep in the pocket reflecting on the world around him and making really hard decisions about how to deal with this very, very deep dark world that he’s gotten himself involved in, probably looking for an escape internally, but externally knowing there is no exit.

Do you think it’s a fine line of whether he might revert back to being a villain?
This is all new ground. I’ve had a long conversation with [executive producer] Marc Guggenheim, and the fans out there know that I’ve vocally defended Deathtroke, DC Comics, [artist] George Pérez, the origins of the story. I want to keep it on the page, because there’s a great theme that is embraced by fans that is titled Deathstroke, and to protect that, I will always try to be aware of and keep a certain honesty going with the character that I think he deserves. It’s never certain what the pen will write, but I’ve had enough conversations with Marc Guggenheim to know that we’re not going to steer off course with Deathstroke. If anything, we’re going to steer forward with Deathstroke. [Artist] Tony Daniel is creating incredible new visual dynamics for Deathstroke in the comic book word. Deathstroke is alive again in popular culture. If this season is a sign of where they’re going with Deathstroke, then I’m a thankful actor, because to put that mask on with the elements that are involved this season, you want drama, well they’ve written it.

Arrow airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/09/arrow-slade ... tt-return/

- El elenco de 'Arrow' reacciona a que Vigilante fuera desenmascarado en "Deathstroke Returns" (comicbook):
El elenco de 'Arrow' reacciona a que Vigilante fuera desenmascarado en "Deathstroke Returns"
Por Jenna Anderson - 09 Nov, 2017

Arrow fans finally got an answer to one of season five's biggest questions tonight, and the show's cast has a lot to say about it.

Major spoilers for tonight's episode of Arrow, 'Deathstroke Returns', below.

Tonight's episode saw Team Arrow brought into the crosshairs of Vigilante, the masked villain who has been an enigma for Star City for over a year. Fans finally got to see the face behind the mask - Vincent Sobel, the presumed dead police detective and former boyfriend of Dinah Drake/Black Canary (Juliana Harkavy).

Arrow fans first met Vincent in 'Second Chances', which went into how Dinah got her metahuman powers. Dinah and Vincent were captured by criminal Sean Sonus, who shot Vincent just as the particle accelerator explosion hit Central City.

So, how will Team Arrow deal with this revelation, both in front of and behind the scenes? We've already covered what Harkavy thought about the reveal, but here's what her castmates had to say...

Rick Gonzalez (Rene Ramirez)

Now that Dinah's teammates know who Vigilante is, the cast has plenty of thoughts on it behind the scenes.

"I think [Rene's] outlook with Vigilante would be the same way that he looks at the villains," Rick Gonzalez, who plays Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog, revealed. "Just someone that he has to eradicate, remove, because that’s his purpose. His purpose is this is the good I can do.

"I don’t think he judges himself in terms of I feel the same vibe in him." Gonzalez continued. "He doesn’t really think that way."

Echo Kellum (Curtis Holt)

When Vigilante's identity was a mystery in Season 5, one of the longest-running theories was that it was Paul, Curtis' ex-husband.

So how does Kellum feel, now that his fictional beau is off the hook?

"I didn't want to have to go after my ex-husband in any particular way." Kellum told reporters. "But yeah. It was really cool to see that he was this partner that Dinah had, and that they had this really interesting connection, and it made me feel much better about hitting him in the head with a ball last year, too. That he wasn't my husband. So that was really interesting and it really caught a lot of us by surprise. Like "whoa, he's Vincent." I think the fans [sounds like: will really dig that] too."

And according to Kellum, the Vigilante reveal will change Team Arrow's outlook quite a bit, beyond just tonight's episode.

"Yeah. I mean, I definitely know that Vigilante - his footprint will be coming back into the show as the season progresses, and I think that it is one of those things where in Arrow, the secrets always come to light eventually, and I think that you will see the team have to deal with that, and whether she trusts us enough to confide in us, what she knows now about Vincent being the Vigilante... but I think you'll see some detective work on Team Arrow's part to try to get to the bottom of the truth."

Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen)

And finally, what does Oliver Queen himself think of his one-time foe's secret identity?

"I was upset that it wasn’t McKenna." Amell joked to reporters, referencing Oliver's police detective girlfriend in the show's first season. "I always thought that it was a really cool fan theory."

With Vigilante having powers of his own, Amell argued that it adds a new status quo to the show, something that has been further embraced in recent years.

"I was excited." Amell explained. "This year, we are starting to see everyone with their villainous counterparts. I was excited that there was someone for Juliana’s character. I thought it was interesting. I like the idea of another metahuman on the show. I think that we’ve handled having a metahuman as part of our – I guess two now with Katie [Cassidy] and Juliana – I think we’ve handled that well and kept it within the spirit of our show."

And while Oliver isn't currently holding the Green Arrow mantle, could he go toe-to-toe with Vigilante once again?

"We’ll see how it plays out." Amell teased. "I’ve been doing some work with the Vigilante character just relatively recently."

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/10/arro ... ent-sobel/

- La revelación de Vigilante en "Arrow" afecta a la vida de uno de sus componentes — Plus: Stephen Amell lamenta su teoría favorita (TVLine):
La revelación de Vigilante en "Arrow" afecta a la vida de uno de sus componentes — Plus: Stephen Amell lamenta su teoría favorita
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 09 Nov 2017, 7:00 PM PST

This week on The CW’s Arrow — almost a year to the day that Oliver & Co. first ran up against Vigilante — the masked menace’s identity was finally, as promised, revealed.

And lurking beneath that mash-up of leather, neoprene and ski goggles is… Dinah Drake’s former CCPD partner and boyfriend, Vince Sobel (now played by Eastwick‘s Johann Urb). Dinah back in 2013 was left to watch helplessly as a thug shot Vinny in the head, right in front of her. But it turns out that Vince himself was turned into a meta by the dark matter wave that gave his gal a sonic scream, and as a result became rather indestructible, as revealed during their second face-off.

With Vigilante’s identity revealed, several fan theories got debunked — from Tommy Merlyn to Quentin Lance to SCPD Captain Pike.

“I think it was around Episode 3 that [supervising stunt coordinator and sometime-director] James Bamford came and told me, ‘OK, this is what’s happening…,'” Juliana Harkavy, who plays Dinah, shared with reporters on set this week. “It was a shock, but it seemed to fit, and I could make it work in my wheelhouse of what is real for Dinah. So I was excited about it. I love the storyline.”

Dinah herself may feel differently about it all. Withholding the fact that she let her “resurrected” beau — whom she previously derided as a “psychotic killer” — get away after learning of his meta status/vigilante “mission” will weigh heavily on Team Arrow’s new Canary.

“It’s definitely a bit of a glitch in her path, because now, in a sense, not only is she dealing with her past, but she also has her own little secret that she has to decide whether she’s going to keep from the team,” says Harkavy. “It definitely throws a wrench in her life and her game plan.”

For how long can Dinah — who in recent weeks has freely lectured Diggle about his own cover-up — actually withhold the fact that she let him get away? “I don’t think it’s really in her nature to keep [this secret] for long, but she’s going to keep it as long as she feels that she is protecting herself and, I think, the team to some extent,” Harkavy offers. “She wants to figure out really what’s going on before she says anything…. She’s going to take her time with it for a second.”

And even if Diggle specifically was to discover what Dinah is hiding? “Dig will have something to say about it,” ventures David Ramsey, “but you know, Dig can’t talk too much in terms of secrets. I don’t know if he really has a moral leg to stand on.”

As noted above, numerous theories on Vigilante’s identity were shared over the past 12 months — a few of which in fact suggested Dinah’s “dead” ex. But the one that Arrow star Stephen Amell latched onto proved not to be true.

Says Amell, “I was upset that it wasn’t McKenna [Hall],” the SCPD detective that Oliver dated during Season 1, played by Janina Gavankar. “I always thought that it was a really cool fan theory.” (Reporting by Vlada Gelman)

http://tvline.com/2017/11/09/arrow-reca ... x-vincent/

- Showrunners de la CW Showrunners adelantan el (Súper) cuádruple Crossover (THR):
Showrunners de la CW Showrunners adelantan el (Súper) cuádruple Crossover
Por Sydney Bucksbaum - 10 Nov 2017

Welcome to The Hollywood Reporter's weekly DC TV Watch, a rundown of all things DC Comics on TV. Every Friday, we round up the major twists, epic fights, new mysteries and anything else that goes down on The CW's Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Black Lightning and Fox's Gotham.

Arrow

Break out the tissues | With only a handful of episodes remaining between now and the upcoming four-show crossover between all of The CW's Arrow-verse shows, the producers are opening up about the heart at the center of it. "The biggest surprise will be the emotional component of the crossover," Arrow executive producer Wendy Mericle tells THR. "I don't think anyone is going to see that coming. It's very much a dark love story. It's the underpinnings of that that will make the Earth-X element a real contrast to that. Oliver [Stephen Amell] has a big role to play in it and it's bigger and better than any crossover we've done in the past. It's going to be epic."

Finally unmasked | After a year of waiting, Arrow finally revealed the identity of masked killer Vigilante, and it turned out to be presumed dead ex-partner and ex-lover of Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) aka Black Canary. The night he was shot in the head in front of Dinah was the same night of the particle accelerator explosion, and the dark matter that gave Dinah her canary cry also changed Vincent Sobel (Johann Urb). But instead of finding Dinah right away, he let her believe he was dead and started killing people that he believed deserved to die. While the initial moment of Vincent unmasking was anticlimactic, since his face was unfamiliar to viewers, the emotional fallout for Dinah having to deal with her ex coming back from the dead and causing problems for Team Arrow is sure to give Harkavy some meaty material to work with this season.

The Flash

The center of it all | "In typical hero-villain fashion, the wedding is not the wedding that Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris (Candice Patton) probably dreamed of," executive producer Todd Helbing tells THR. "This crossover is so different. Any time you're trying to keep the narrative going on four different shows, it's challenging. The Earth-X scenario we put everyone in really played into the story that we wanted to tell."

Worst party ever | But before the wedding bells can ring, the bachelor and bachelorette parties took place, and the night could not have gone worse for the future Mr. and Mrs. West-Allen. Barry ended up drunk thanks to a super shot of Cisco's (Carlos Valdes) making, and Ralph Dibny (Hartley Sawyer) managed to get all the guys arrested at a strip club ... where Joe's (Jesse L. Martin) sort-of-step-daughter was performing. Talk about an awkward discovery for Joe. At least all the girls banded together at Iris' party to save Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and help her realize that her Killer Frost side doesn't have to be a killer. Iris and Caitlin bonded to the point where the future bride asked Caitlin to be her maid of honor.

New hero alert | Back in the season three "Flashpoint" premiere, a throwaway line about a superhero named Citizen Cold saving the day didn't seem like anything more than a fun easter egg. But according to the network's official synopsis for the four-show crossover, Wentworth Miller is returning (as part of his last run of episodes on The CW's DC series) as Citizen Cold, a friendly superhero ally of everyone gathered for the big wedding. Does this mean that Captain Cold's doppelganger from the Flashpoint timeline will somehow travel to Earth-1 to help battle the Earth-X villains? Or is Citizen Cold from Earth-2 or Earth-X or any other Earth? And what will this heroic version of Captain Cold be like? How different will he act? So many questions that a short episode synopsis can't answer!

Legends of Tomorrow

Can the Legends make you cry? | Echoing Mericle's comments, Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Phil Klemmer reveals that, surprisingly, it's the Legends team that will end up bringing the waterworks during the four-show crossover. "You'll be most surprised that Legends is capable of making our audience cry," Klemmer tells THR. "I thought last season really leaned into the comedy and that season three we tripled down on that. There's some ludicrous moments. Things get bananas, and yet in this crossover, we have this thing that happens that will honestly move you to tears." Calling it "a testament to our actors that they can do this comedic, super rompy fun show that also has moments of genuine emotion," since the final episode of the crossover takes place as an episode of Legends of Tomorrow, expect some big heroic sacrifice or climactic last-second miracle save to really play with your emotions.

Super epic | "You will be surprised to see that we cram more superheroes onto the bridge of the Waverider than is physically possible," Klemmer says of the massive final conclusion to the four-way crossover. "I was responsible for writing a scene that had like 22 people in it and I had to keep a list just to remind myself who was in the scene. I think we need a wider lens to make sure we can keep everyone in the same frame. It's preposterous. And then you have doppelgangers, just trying to keep track of who was in the scene and what costume they're supposed to be wearing was a real math and science."

Voice of evil | The mysterious big bad of Legends this season has only been named so far as Mallus by those afraid of his potential for power and evil. But soon he will be heard, as Fringe alum John Noble has been cast as the voice of Mallus, first appearing in this week's episode. Now this doesn't mean that Noble will be playing the live-action character onscreen, however, as The CW's DC series are infamous for having actors voice villains before unmasking them as a completely different actor, like The Flash's Zoom (voiced by Tony Todd, played by Teddy Sears) and Savitar (voiced by Tobin Bell, played by Gustin).

Supergirl

The inevitable heartbreak | As much as viewers hoped this moment would never come, it finally did: "Sanvers" is no more. Unable to compromise their views about having children, Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie (Floriana Lima) were forced to break up during this week's Supergirl. It's no surprise that the wedding isn't going to happen, as Alex had been struggling with Maggie's desire to not have children, but that didn't make their split any less painful. Leigh and the Supergirl showrunners, however, have made it clear that they will continue to explore Alex's storyline as she continues to grow. Producers are aware of the "Bury Your Gays" trope and, while Lima's availability cut the storyline short, there is one small victory in their split: Maggie wasn't killed off.

Gotham

No holds barred | The Fox drama committed to its crazy new M.O. with no hesitation during this week's episode. Goth Lee (Morena Baccarin) killed Firefly (Camila Perez) and became the leader of the underground criminal fight club. Nygma (Cory Michael Smith) mocked Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) in the most over-the-top and hilarious skit to a crowd of MMA-loving, blood-thirsty criminals. Grundy (Drew Powell) ripped off his fight opponents' arms and hit them with their own detached appendage so much the crowd now routinely chants "Stop hitting yourself!" during all his fights. It was as if everyone was competing for the wackiest storyline, and everyone delivered. Gotham has finally found its sweet spot: losing the seriousness and just having all-out fun.

Promotion and demotion | i still hasn't lost the heart at the center of the series among all of its insanity, as Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and Bullock (Donal Logue) essentially dissolved their friendship during this week's episode. Bullock put his alcoholism ahead of his work duties at the GCPD and ended up getting demoted while Gordon was promoted ... to Bullock's former position as captain. Awkward ... and heartbreaking as hell, as this series has spent three years building up the friendship and partnership of these two men, only to tear it down in just a few episodes.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ws-1056914

- Juliana Harkavy reacciona ese enorme giro sobre Vigilante (cbr):
Juliana Harkavy reacciona ese enorme giro sobre Vigilante
por Meagan Damore - 10 Nov 2017

SPOILER WARNING: This article contains major spoilers for “Deathstroke Returns,” the latest episode of Arrow.

Arrow has finally unmasked Vigilante. In “Deathstroke Returns,” the latest episode of Arrow, Dinah Drake’s Black Canary discovered — to her horror — that her ex-partner/lover Victor Sobel had been the Vigilante all along. Speaking to CBR and other outlets, Black Canary actor Juliana Harkavy discussed the twist, what it means for her character, the impact it could have on the team moving forward and more.

“Well, it’s definitely been a little bit of a glitch in her path, because now — in a sense — not only is she dealing with her past but she also has her own little secret that she has to decide whether she’s going to keep from the team, so it definitely throws a wrench in her life and game plan,” she explained.

However, she probably won’t be able to keep that secret for long: “I don’t think it’s really in her nature to keep it for long, but she’s going to keep it as long as she feels that she is protecting herself, and I think the team to some extent, and she wants to figure out really what’s going on before she says anything certainly, so I hope not too long, but she’s going to take her time with it for a second.”

Asked if Black Canary was communicating with Vigilante, she said, “I think so. I think as she decides what she wants to do with him and about that, you know, she wants to feel it out, but she’s also very cautious, so it’s something that she cautiously wants to continue communication with him.”

“I found out a few episodes in, and I think it was around episode 3 that James Bamford came and told me, ‘Okay, this is what’s happening,’” she continued. “It was a shock, but it seemed to fit, and I could make it work in my wheelhouse of what is real for Dinah, so I was excited about it. I love the storyline.”

Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen, also weighed in on the big reveal. “I was upset that it wasn’t [Detective] McKenna [Hall, Oliver’s ex-girlfriend from Season 1]. I always thought that it was a really cool fan theory,” he shared. “I was excited. This year, we are starting to see everyone with their villainous counterparts. I was excited that there was someone for Juliana’s character. I thought it was interesting. I like the idea of another metahuman on the show. I think that we’ve handled having a metahuman as part of our — I guess two now with Katie and Juliana — I think we’ve handled that well and kept it within the spirit of our show. We’ll see how it plays out. I’ve been doing some work with the Vigilante character just relatively recently.”

“I had no idea. I really didn’t know. But, I think they’ve known that it was Dinah’s partner for quite some time now. It just didn’t work to get it revealed last year. There was too much stuff going on,” he added.

Starring Stephen Amell as the Emerald Archer (well, not currently), Arrow airs Thursdays at 9pm ET/PT on The CW. The series also stars Emily Bett Rickards, David Ramsey, Willa Holland and more.

https://www.cbr.com/arrow-vigilante-jul ... -reaction/?

- Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el gran próximo crossover de la serie (nerdist):
Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el gran próximo crossover de la serie
Por Rosie Knight - 10 Nov, 2017

The CW’s Arrowverse has created a market in outrageous crossovers. Ever since the first time that Oliver Queen appeared in an episode of The Flash, the stage was set for expansive yearly events that’d throw all of The CW’s most famous characters into the mix. This year will be no different, as we learned when we visited Arrow’s set in Vancouver. We chatted with the cast of the OG series about how this crossover tradition has outgrown all expectations, and how the world of the Arrowverse must grow further still to adapt to the huge scope that the crossovers have reached.

The cast was obviously tight lipped about the specifics of the network’s upcoming crossover, but had a lot to say about its impact, teasing us with little allusions to their favorite moments. “I got to sit in on episode eight and watch Stephen and Melissa shine,” said David Ramsey, who plays John Diggle. “I think you guys will enjoy it.”

For the Green Arrow himself, Stephen Amell, this particular crossover isn’t just a huge event story-wise, it’s also a game changer for the production of the shows going forward. “I would wager to guess that I have the most screen time in all four episodes of the crossover, so that’s been something,” he said, reflecting on how much these crossover events have grown since the beginning. “The crossovers this year took up six full weeks of shooting. I think that in order for us to continue down this path, we as productions, The CW as the network, and Warner Bros. as the studio, are going to have to fundamentally re-conceive how we execute these because this sort of broke the schedule mold.

Juliana Harkavy, who took on the mantle of the Black Canary earlier this year, couldn’t reveal much, but she was clearly exhilarated for fans to see the show. “I’m so excited,” she said. “It’s epic and the story is Odyssey-like and I’m excited for people to see that too.”

Arrow‘s resident tech genius, Felicity, plays a big part in this season’s crossover, with Emily Bett Rickards keeping her cards close to her chest. “I think what happened with Barry and Iris’ wedding is we had to get the four shows together,” Rickards said. “What’s the best way to do that? A celebration. What’s the best way to ruin a celebration? … I think that’s the best way to have this theatre of tragedy and for people to see it.”

Closing out the conversation, Amell left us with a fantastic idea of just how big the show has gotten this year. “It really is, for the first time, it’s an event,” he said. “It’s not a crossover anymore. Call it the crossover if you want. But it’s kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Yeah, sure, they play football, but there’s so much other stuff that goes on with it. It’s an event.”

https://nerdist.com/arrow-cast-talk-crossover/

- Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el debut de 'The Dragon' y el trágico címax al uso de drogas de Dig (TVLine):
Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el debut de 'The Dragon' y el trágico címax al uso de drogas de Dig
Por Vlada Gelman / 16 Nov 2017, 6:00 AM PST

Why stop at four Big Bads when you can have five?

Arrow‘s considerable roster of Season 6 foes gains a new member this Thursday (The CW, 9/8c) when Fringe vet Kirk Acevedo makes his first appearance as a version of the DC Comics villain Richard Dragon.

Arrow SpoilersThe CW series’ iteration of the character is an ex-con by the name of Ricardo Diaz, who is set on taking control of Star City’s criminal underworld. Along with possessing hand-to-hand combat skills, “The Dragon” has a “smooth” — but scary! — demeanor. “He is just a complete badass,” Echo Kellum, who plays Curtis, shared during TVLine’s recent visit to the show’s Vancouver set. “Like, he says something, and he can be as calm as possible, but you know that there’s an intense intent behind it, and that you do not want to mess with this guy. I think he’s very meticulous in the things that he does.”

Just like this season’s other enemies — Anatoly, Black Siren, Vigilante and Cayden James — “The Dragon” will have ties to a member of Team Arrow. “You really see a pretty cool connection between him and Diggle’s character,” Kellum teased.

With four formidable criminals already wreaking havoc on Star City, Diaz’s addition to the baddie mix — and the possibility of an evil team-up — means even more troubles for the heroes. “These are five extremely powerful, capable people on their own,” leading man Stephen Amell noted. “So you put them all together, and it’s really something. I’m interested to see how that dynamic plays out, because I don’t know what they’re going to get up to yet.”

One thing’s for certain: “The team is really going to have to come together and start to communicate, probably better than we have been so far with all this secrecy between us,” co-star Juliana Harkavy (Dinah) said. “We need to come together, and they need to use all of their individual strengths, because there are a lot of bad guys that we’re fighting.”

Speaking of secrecy, Dig’s illicit drug remedy for his hand tremor leads to “a situation where Diggle’s life is threatened,” David Ramsey shared. “The team has already been jeopardized by Diggle’s indecision, but it’s going to go further with his drug use. So I think he has to come clean at some point to his wife and to his team. … It all comes to a head. A tragic, tragic head.”

But perhaps Dig isn’t as good at hiding his secret as he thinks? “There are people in the team that I think do suspect,” co-star Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity) hinted. “But because their lives are so erratic and so crazy… You know, you always sort of least expect the person closest to home.”

As for the former Green Arrow’s reaction to his friend’s lies, “inevitably, Oliver is going to find out about what’s going on with Diggle and his injury,” Amell said. The ensuing confrontation presents “a really interesting opportunity to not just walk into a room and start screaming, but figure out why this person did what he did, and more particularly: Why does John feel the need to keep it from Oliver?”

http://tvline.com/2017/11/16/arrow-spoi ... he-dragon/

- El gran secreto de Diggle pondrá en riesgo al Equipo (cbr):
El gran secreto de Diggle pondrá en riesgo al Equipo
Por Meagan Damore - 16 Nov 2017

Arrow‘s John “Dig” Diggle has a big secret that will pose a threat to his teammates. In “Next of Kin,” Diggle “cured” his degenerative nerve damage with an illicit drug, and it looks like this dirty little secret will come back to bite him. During a set visit, Diggle actor David Ramsey teased how his character’s drug use will impact the team as well as his family, including his wife Lyla.

Asked about Diggle’s secret drug use, Ramsey said, “I think it’s a six episode thing, it’s around five or six episodes. This is going to be a situation where Diggle’s life is threatened because of this. The team has already been jeopardized by Diggle’s indecision, but it’s going to go further with his drug use. So I think he has to come clean at some point to his wife and to his team. I think around episode 6 or 7 it all comes to a head. A tragic, tragic head…”

“He’s never held secrets like this before,” he explained. “This is a man whose moral center plays such a paramount role in his life that he was willing to stay in jail because of how he felt about killing his brother, and how that lead to the death of the Canary. So this is a very moral man. So again I point to the importance that he holds, how important and relevant holding the mantle of the Green Arrow is to him. The writers have put that nugget into the last season in the crossover, and it’s paying off now.”

“I think it’s interesting for Diggle that last year’s crossover had the Dominators, and in that illusion they went into our heads and brought out what would be our greatest lives. And for Oliver, he got to correct a mistake he made with Laurel and get married, and for Diggle it was being the Green Arrow,” he added. “I think that’s a very interesting story, that somehow, some place in Diggle, he likes wearing the hood.”

He also revealed that Diggle’s wife Lyla will soon return on the series. “Lyla comes back pretty soon, and Diggle has to face her, he’s lied to her as well,” he shared. “But there’s a nice moment in the episode I think last week or the week before last, where Oliver comes and tells Diggle that ‘I know you have a family too and maybe I shouldn’t have asked you that,’ so I’m happy they addressed that as quickly as they did. It’s kind of a sticky point in the story. But Diggle is probably the most mature of this group, and he’s come to peace with his family and what they do together and where that could possibly put his son. So I hope we’ve buried that as far as that storyline. I don’t know what the theme of this season is, but it should be trust, because that’s going to be a recurring theme this season. There was some stuff we’re shooting today was all about trust, so that theme is going to continue in the big reveal for Dinah and with Diggle’s story, Oliver, Felicity, it will continue throughout the season. We always have a theme for the season.”

Starring Stephen Amell as the Emerald Archer (well, not currently), Arrow airs Thursdays at 9pm ET/PT on The CW. The series also stars Emily Bett Rickards, David Ramsey, Willa Holland and more.

https://www.cbr.com/arrow-diggle-secret ... dize-team/?

- Stephen Amell & Emily Bett Rickards adelantan el episodio Thanksgiving (denofthegeek):
Stephen Amell & Emily Bett Rickards adelantan el episodio Thanksgiving
por Kayti Burt - 22 Nov 2017

The CW is doubling down on its Thanksgiving-themed Arrow episode this year and actually airing it on Thanksgiving Day. Bold move, CW. Bold move.

Den of Geek was part of a group of reporters who chatted with Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards on their Vancouver set earlier this month. Here's what they teased about the Thanksgiving episode, what it's like working with the young actor who plays William, and what we can expect from Oliver and Felicity moving forward.

"It works like every other holiday or moment that should be fun," teased Amell of the Thanksgiving episode, "which is to say that it goes to shit almost immediately, like in Act One. But, it ends on a relatively happy note."

Not even Arrow could upset us too much on Thanksgiving. Does Oliver fail the turkey? "No," said Amell. "He doesn't fail his meals."

Amell added that this was his first really busy episode, filming-wise, since Episode 2. Arrow Season 6 has seen a noticeably lighter work load for the Arrow star, giving more narrative time to the rest of the ensemble cast.

"Thanksgiving" will see Felicity spending time with Oliver and William on the holiday. Speaking more generally about the family until Arrow has given Oliver this season, and how William has changed the Oliver/Felicity relationship, Amell said:

I like [Felicity] being part of this dynamic. I think William's character is at a nice age, so that we're not getting into, 'Okay, who is going to change a diaper at 3 a.m. in the morning?' It's more like he's a young adult, he's mature, he's having his moments, but he's adjusting well and she's helping with that. That's been great.

Jack Moore plays Oliver's son, William. What has it been like for Amell and Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity) to share screen time with the young actor?

"Some of my stuff with Jack this year has been some of my favorite stuff to play," said Amell. "Really, really good actor."

Amell said that the Arrow writers have given he and Moore the freedom to work on the scenes and dialogue for their father-son moments a bit.

We get in and work on the scenes together because I feel like they are written like he's a couple of years younger than he is. I think that's just the nature of …. I guess maybe the writers remember him as that kid that we saw in season four. Now, all of a sudden, he's 14 years old and not a kid. So, a young man.

"Jack is awesome, first of all," said Rickards. "He is really, really cool. He lives far out of town too, so he drives like 3 hours in every time for set. His parents are really great and supportive and he is always super game and takes direction really well. Like a professional, who is just shorter than me."

As someone who thinks "Thanksgiving should be at least four times a year," Rickards said she is excited that they get to do a Thanksgiving episode on Arrow, though she's holding out for Halloween.

I think the holiday we always miss is Halloween, which is a real unfortunate event because putting on more costumes in this show would be great.

What might be next for Oliver and Felicity, now that they've seemingly moved past the issues that had previously kept them apart? Might they move back in together?

"Yeah, I think that's a pretty safe bet," said Amell, adding that William will always be part of the equation for Oliver moving forward.

"I do think that Oliver’s relationship with William, it has changed things forever," said Amell. "I don't know where it ends up, but it's not like we are going to erase him having a son. It’s now part of what we are doing."

And, don't worry. If and when Felicity moves back in, Raisa will still be around, said Amell. Phew.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/arrow/26 ... ng-episode

- Las estrellas del Team Arrow hablan sobre sus papeles en el Crossover (cbr):
Las estrellas del Team Arrow hablan sobre sus papeles en el Crossover
Por Meagan Damore - 22 Nov, 2017

In “Crisis on Earth-X,” this year’s Arrowverse crossover, a select few members of Team Arrow will go toe-to-toe with their evil doppelgangers from another universe. During a set visit, Rick Gonzales (Wild Dog), Juliana Harkavy (Black Canary) and David Ramsey (Spartan, now Green Arrow) weighed in on the role — or lack thereof — they played in the multiversal event.

“I think a lot of us are all involved in the crossover in some capacity. I mean… Crisis X, it’s gonna be pretty eventful,” Gonzales shared. “There’s a lot happening in there. I was excited to be a part of it. I’m also excited that I was in it last season. The trajectory of what they’re created… I don’t know how they keep coming up with this stuff and topping it every year. It’s nuts. That’s gonna be pretty fun to see, just as a fan watching. I’m excited.”

For Harkavy, “Crisis on Earth-X” is her first crossover. “It was crazy! I mean, it was a whirlwind. The crossover has taught me a lot,” she explained. “It was really exciting and Dinah… you know, there’s so much action, that there’s a lot of sort of jumping around, but — because there’s a lot of action — there’s a lot of room for Dinah to work her magic.”

“White Canary is awesome. I did get to meet all those guys, Caity [Lotz] and all those girls, for the first time during the crossover, and it was great,” she added. “They’re amazing. I learned a lot from them.”

Ramsey, on the other hand, won’t have much to do with the crossover. “Yes, it’s awesome. It was great. It was very nice, and I had a nice vacation during that time,” he said with a laugh. “I didn’t do a whole lot. But the wedding was great. And I got to sit in on our episode 8, which is the best part of the crossover, and I’ve said this in another interview but Stephen [Amell] and Melissa [Benoist] particularly shine, they really do a fantastic job. I think you guys will enjoy it, both of them, just what they do.”

This year’s four-part crossover “Crisis on Earth-X” will air across two nights, beginning Monday, Nov. 27 with Supergirl and Arrow (on a special night for one week only) and concluding Tuesday, Nov. 28 with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

https://www.cbr.com/crisis-on-earth-x-t ... crossover/?

- Las estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el arruinado Thanksgiving de Oliver y la venganza de,Cayden James (TVLine):
Las estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el arruinado Thanksgiving de Oliver y la venganza de,Cayden James
Por Vlada Gelman / 23 Nov 2017, 11:00 AM PST

Thanksgiving, you have failed Oliver Queen.

During this Thursday’s Arrow (The CW, 9/8c), Oliver’s Turkey Day celebration with his son William and girlfriend Felicity goes like “every other holiday or moment that should be fun, which is to say that it goes to s–t almost immediately. Like, in Act One,” star Stephen Amell previewed during TVLine’s set visit. But there is a silver lining to all the drama: “It ends on a relatively happy note,” the actor added.

For Amell, the hour was his “first really busy episode” since the season’s second installment, he shared — and with good reason. As seen in the promo, Oliver has his hands full, what with him getting arrested by FBI Agent Watson and all.

Arrow Spoilers“A large part of the investigation comes to a head” in this week’s installment, Amell said. “We bring our focus back to the investigation, and it takes a major step.”

“I’ve really enjoyed Sydelle [Noel, who] plays Samandra Watson,” the actor continued. “They always write Oliver and her as having these tense standoffs. But starting in Episode 2, when I go in there to talk to her, I don’t know what it was, but I felt like my character just wanted to smile and border on being almost smug. Or just competent. I feel like that is something we’ve tried to bring in this year: This is a guy that’s more comfortable in the public space now and in the public eye. He’s just more comfortable in his skin, and hopefully, that’s shown.”

On top of getting thrown behind bars, Mayor Queen has another problem: Cayden James is going after Star City, and he’s not an enemy that Oliver can fight in typical vigilante fashion. The tech-savvy baddie is “not physical,” Amell noted. “He’s intellectual… We wanted to create a new kind of villain.”

And this foe has a very specific goal in mind. “Cayden James is really going to be trying to put his stamp onto what he wants the city to look like,” teased co-star Echo Kellum (Curtis), adding that the Helix mastermind wants “revenge” on “A.R.G.U.S. and everyone who made him pay and sit in that cell for so long.”

Arrow SpoilersWhile Oliver & Co. are definitely not Team Cayden James, the show’s cast is most definitely pro-Michael Emerson, who plays the Big Bad. “It is a stunning thing to share scenes with him, especially as someone that was a giant fan of Lost,” Amell enthused. (You may recall the Arrow leading man freaking out during TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con interview when he learned — on-camera! — that Emerson was joining the CW series.)

Elsewhere in the episode, Felicity’s recent decision to name her and Curtis’ company and select their first project without consulting him will cause some tension between the pals/colleagues. “That’s a pretty big deal, to cut out one of your partners, in that sense,” Kellum said. “You want it to be a cohesive unit where you both are equals. So you will see a little bit of friction between Curtis and Felicity in regards to the company, but I think it’s something that they can definitely work out and get past. You forgive your friends, you move on, but there will be a back-and-forth about that, for sure.”

http://tvline.com/2017/11/23/arrow-spoi ... nksgiving/

- Stephen Amell sobre el alcance de 'Crisis on Earth-X' y su enorme papel en él (comicbook):
Stephen Amell sobre el alcance de 'Crisis on Earth-X' y su enorme papel en él
por Russ Burlingame - 23 Nov, 2017

There is a brand-new episode of Arrow tonight, airing on the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., but many fans are already looking past the holiday fog and toward next week's big crossover event, "Crisis on Earth-X."

About that crossover? Series star Stephen Amell wants fans to know that it was monumental, difficult to make -- and worth it. He also says Arrow fans should get hyped because Oliver Queen is heavily featured in the story, which feels like a four-hour TV movie.

"What I can tell you about this year is you know the order of the episodes, as in Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends? That doesn't mean shit," Amell told reporters during a recent visit to the set of Arrow. "You can't tell what episode is what episode. The first episode centers on everyone coming together for Barry and Iris's wedding. So you're collecting everyone from all over the place, and then it's really effectively their story throughout the first hour, which would indicate that it's a Flash episode, except it's not. I think it's weird. I would wager to guess that I have the most screen time in all four episodes of the crossover."

Amell reiterated something actors and producers have been saying for months -- that the scope and scale of "Crisis on Earth-X" dwarfs last year's "Invasion!' crossover.

"Not to get too inside baseball here, but they have made it bigger than ever," Amell said. "When we conceived of the crossovers back in Season 3 of Arrow and Season 1 of Flash, it was like, 'OK, I'm going to go, and I'm going to shoot on The Flash for four days. Fine.' The crossovers this year took up six full weeks of shooting. I think that in order for us to continue down this path, we, as productions, and The CW, as the network, and Warner Bros., as the studio, are going to have to fundamentally re-conceive how we execute these because this sort of broke the schedule mold. I mean it just simply didn't fit. It wasn't that it was 14-hour days every day, it was a very long day."

Even practical matters like how to manage talents' schedules became unwieldy, and Amell foresees a change in that, too.

"I think that if we're going to shoot it like a big four-hour movie, we have to board it like a big four-hour movie," he said. "We have to prioritize the schedules of the people that are going to be working the most, if that's me, if that's Melissa, if that's Caity Lotz, if that's Grant. It's going to change year over year based off of story. The payoff is that I've seen one cut of one episode, and it's just... It's like a four-hour escape. There are some through-line storylines like Oliver and Felicity's relationship, and Barry and Iris's relationship, and what's going on with Sara, what's going on with Victor and Franz. It really is, for the first time, it's an event. It's not a crossover anymore. Call it the crossover if you want. But it's kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Yeah, sure, they play football, but there's so much other stuff that goes on with it. It's an event."

"Crisis on Earth-X" is a four-hour event that will air on November 27 and 28 beginning at 8 p.m. and running for two hours each day; Supergirl (8 p.m. Monday), The Flash (8 p.m. Tuesday) and Legends of Tomorrow (9 p.m. Tuesday) will remain in their normal time slots but Arrow will move from Thursday to a 9 p.m. Monday placement for the week.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/23/arro ... h-x-and-h/

- Estrellas del Arrowverse adelantan el 'muy emocional' viaje de amor y pérdida del crossover, los malvados Doppelgängers y más (TVLine):
Estrellas del Arrowverse adelantan el 'muy emocional' viaje de amor y pérdida del crossover, los malvados Doppelgängers y más
Por Vlada Gelman / 25 Nov 2017, 11:00 AM PST

So on which side of the church do the Earth-X Nazis sit?

The CW’s annual Arrowverse crossover kicks off with the wedding of The Flash lovebirds Barry Allen and Iris West on Monday’s Supergirl — but it’s not long before the happy occasion is rudely interrupted by Earth-X Nazis and evil doppelgängers Dark Arrow, Dark Flash and Overgirl.

The ensuing battle feels like “a four-hour escape,” Arrow star Stephen Amell describes. “There are some through-line storylines like Oliver and Felicity’s relationship, and Barry and Iris’ relationship, and what’s going on with Sara, what’s going on with Victor [Garber] and Franz [Drameh’s characters on Legends of Tomorrow].” But this year’s multi-show extravaganza, which stretches over two consecutive nights, is “not a crossover anymore,” the actor adds. “Call it the crossover if you want. But it’s kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Yeah, sure, they play football, but there’s so much other stuff that goes on with it. It’s an event.”

The franchise’s latest event is also “bigger than ever,” with “some of the biggest sequences” and “the most superheroes we’ve ever seen together at any given time” on one of the DCTV shows, The Flash leading man Grant Gustin previews.

It’s not just pure spectacle, although “you really feel the scale of it this year,” Legends actress Maisie Richardson-Sellers says. “One thing they did beautifully is there are lots of personal relationships woven into it as well. So it’s not just one big fight. You also get to know certain characters a lot deeper, and there’s some love in it, and there’s some loss in it. It’s a very emotional journey, as well as spectacular.”

Caity Lotz echos her castmate: “I like this crossover better than last year’s crossover because there is a lot more normal, human things in it. It’s still pretty huge, it’s still pretty fantastical. But it’s more grounded in the characters,” with the lessons learned carrying over “for the characters in the other seasons.”

https://tvline.com/2017/11/25/arrow-ver ... n-earth-x/

- Stephen Amell compara el crossover de "Crisis on Earth-X" con la Super Bowl (cbr):
Stephen Amell compara el crossover de "Crisis on Earth-X" con la Super Bowl
Por Meagan Damore, 27 Nov 2017

Arrow star Stephen Amell has not just one, but two roles to play in this year’s Arrowverse crossover “Crisis on Earth-X.” In addition to his regular role as Star City’s resident hero Green Arrow, he will play his character’s evil doppelganger from Earth-X. As such, he’ll appear in the four-episode quite a bit — so much so that he may have even had “the most screen time in all four episodes.” During a set visit, Amell discussed the logistics of filming the multiversal event and compared it to the Super Bowl, describing it as “a four-hour escape” and more.

“What I can tell you about this year is you know the order of the episodes, as in Supergirl, Arrow, Flash, Legends [of Tomorrow]? That doesn’t mean shit,” he explained. “You can’t tell what episode is what episode. The first episode, it centers on everyone coming together in episode 1 for Barry and Iris’ wedding. So you’re collecting everyone from all over the place, and then it’s really effectively their story throughout the first hour, which would indicate that it’s a Flash episode, except it’s not. I think it’s weird.”

“I would wager to guess that I have the most screen time in all four episodes of the crossover, so that’s been something,” he shared. “Not to get too inside baseball here, but they have made it bigger than ever. When we conceived of the crossovers back in Season 3 of Arrow and Season 1 of Flash, it was like, ‘Okay, I’m going to go, and I’m going to shoot on The Flash for four days. Fine.’ The crossovers this year took up six full weeks of shooting.”

“I think that in order for us to continue down this path, we, as productions, and The CW, as the network, and Warner Bros., as the studio, are going to have to fundamentally, like, re-conceive how we execute these because this sort of broke the schedule mold,” he continued. “I mean it just simply didn’t fit. It wasn’t that it was 14-hour days every day, it was a very long day. Furthermore, I think that if we’re going to shoot it like a big four-hour movie, we have to board it like a big four-hour movie. We have to prioritize the schedules of the people that are going to be working the most, if that’s me, if that’s Melissa [Benoist], if that’s Caity Lotz, if that’s Grant [Gustin]. It’s going to change year over year based off of story. The payoff is that I’ve seen one cut of one episode, and it’s just… It’s like a four-hour escape.”

“There are some through-line storylines like Oliver and Felicity’s relationship, and Barry and Iris’ relationship, and what’s going on with Sara, what’s going on with Victor and Franz [Drameh, who plays Jax]. It really is, for the first time, it’s an event,” he said. “It’s not a crossover anymore. Call it the crossover if you want, but it’s kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Yeah, sure, they play football, but there’s so much other stuff that goes on with it. It’s an event.”

“I really enjoyed Oliver and Kara’s stuff — but not in the way that you might think,” he teased. “Just in general, I just got a chance to do some, much in the same way that last year during the crossover, we had our 100th episode, we put ourselves in this alternate reality, and we got to have these exchanges you really shouldn’t be able to have, we get to do that in the crossover, which is great. Which is what you’re supposed to do, right? You’re supposed to think, ‘Okay, within the context of a story that people are going to enjoy, that makes sense, what people do fans want to see interact with one another?’ That’s a long list, but I feel like we got to execute it this year more than ever.”

Asked if it will mess with Oliver’s head to see someone else in the Prometheus suit, he said, “Yeah. That’s a weird thing. I think the payoff there for that was really worth it and lead to, certainly, one my favorite scenes of the entire season.” Amell’s answer suggests that Josh Segarra’s Adrian Chase won’t be the one underneath the hood if and when Earth-X’s Prometheus removes his mask.

This year’s four-part crossover “Crisis on Earth-X” will air across two nights, beginning Monday, Nov. 27 with Supergirl and Arrow (on a special night for one week only) and concluding Tuesday, Nov. 28 with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

https://www.cbr.com/crisis-on-earth-x-s ... crossover/

- Stephen Amell habla sobre el rodar el crossover de "Crisis on Earth-X" (syfywire):
Stephen Amell habla sobre el rodar el crossover de "Crisis on Earth-X"
Por Bryan Cairns - 27 Nov 2017

The Arrowverse faces a crisis on multiple Earths in this week’s two-night event. The crossover, aptly titled "Crisis on Earth-X," kicks off with Supergirl, as friends and family gather to celebrate Barry Allen and Iris West’s wedding. In attendance, of course, are Oliver Queen and Felicity, among others. Unfortunately, the festivities get interrupted by Nazi forces and sinister doppelgangers from the alternate Earth-X.

The fallout continues on Arrow, The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow, as the heroes fend off this new threat, and scramble to discover its masterplan. The sheer scope and scale, not to mention the amount of characters involved, blows last year’s Dominator invasion away. And, from the sounds of it, this massive undertaking pushed the actors to their limits.

“I would wager to guess that I have the most screen time in all four episodes of the crossover,” Stephen Amell said during our recent Arrow set visit. “So, that's been something. Not to get too inside baseball here, but they have made it bigger than ever. When we conceived of the crossovers back in Season 3 of Arrow and Season 1 of Flash, it was like, ‘OK, I'm going to go, and I'm going to shoot on The Flash for four days. Fine.’ The crossovers this year took up six full weeks of shooting. I think that in order for us to continue down this path, we, as productions, and The CW, as the network, and Warner Bros., as the studio, are going to have to fundamentally reconceive how we execute these, because this sort of broke the schedule mold. I mean, it just simply didn't fit.

“Furthermore, I think that if we're going to shoot it like a big four-hour movie, we have to board it like a big four-hour movie,” Amell continued. “We have to prioritize the schedules of the people that are going to be working the most, if that's me, if that's Melissa [Benoist], if that's Caity Lotz, if that's Grant [Gustin]. It's going to change year over year, based off of story.

“The payoff is that I've seen one cut of one episode, and it's like a four-hour escape,” Amell added. “There are some through-line storylines like Oliver and Felicity's relationship, and Barry and Iris' relationship, what's going on with Sara and what's going on with Victor [Garber] and Franz [Drameh]. It really is, for the first time, it's an event. It's not a crossover anymore. Call it the crossover if you want. But, it's kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Yeah, sure, they play football, but there's so much other stuff that goes on with it. It's an event.”

The promo trailers feature the heroes battling evil counterparts of themselves. That means actors, including Amell, get to shake things up by wearing variations of their normal costumes and exploring some darker impulses of their characters.

“Much in the same way that last year during the crossover, we had our 100th episode, we put ourselves in this alternate reality and we got to have these exchanges you really shouldn't be able to have, we get to do that in this crossover, which is great,” Amell reported. “Which is what you're supposed to do, right? You're supposed to think, ‘OK, within the context of a story that people are going to enjoy, that makes sense. What people do fans want to see interact with one another?’ That's a long list, but I feel like we got to execute it this year more than ever.”

"Crisis on Earth-X" marks Juliana Harkavy’s first crossover experience. It would be a wasted opportunity if her Black Canary didn’t finally meet and compare notes with Sara Lance, aka Legends of Tomorrow’s White Canary.

“In the crossover? Maybe. I hope so!” Harkavy teased. “White Canary is awesome. I did get to meet all those guys, Caity and all those girls, for the first time during the crossover, and it was great. They’re amazing. I learned a lot from them.

“It was crazy,” she concluded “I mean, it was a whirlwind. The crossover has taught me a lot. It was really exciting and Dinah… you know, there’s so much action, that there’s a lot of jumping around. But, because there’s a lot of action, there’s a lot of room for Dinah to work her magic.”

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/arrows-ste ... -crossover?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 6.06 "Promises Kept":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- ARROW | 6.06 "Promises kept" Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIVusdFNJY

- ARROW | 6.06 "Promises kept" Inside the episode | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwfHTFvyFls

- ARROW | 6.06 "Promises kept" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXACZXMzu7w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s72QoXOJ18k

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 6.08 "Crisis on Earth X, Part 2":
6.08 "Crisis on Earth X, Part 2" (27/11/17): EL ËPICO CUÁDRUPLE CROSSOVER CON “ARROW,” “SUPERGIRL,” “THE FLASH” Y “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW” CONTINÚA — La boda de Barry (la estrella invitada Grant Gustin) e Iris (la estrella invitada Candice Patton) reúne a la banda, pero las cosas van fatal cuando villanos de Tierra-X atacan la ceremonia. Todos los superhéroes se unen con la ayuda de sus súper amigos tales como Citizen Cold (la estrella invitada Wentworth Miller), The Ray (la estrella invitada Russell Tovey), Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), Iris West y Alex Danvers (la estrella invitada Chyler Leigh) para hacerse cargo de los más formidables villanos hasta el momento. Los mayores héroes de la Tierra – Green Arrow (Stephen Amell), Supergirl (la estrella invitada Melissa Benoist), The Flash (la estrella invitada Grant Gustin) y White Canary (la estrella invitada Caity Lotz) – lideran sus equipos a la batalla para salvar al mundo. James Bamford dirige el episodio con historia de Marc Guggenheim & Andrew Kreisberg y guión de Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski (#608).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/arrow ... rth-x.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Andrew Kreisberg suspendido después de ser acusado de acoso sexual:
Imagen
Warner Bros. TV ha lanzado una investigación por comportamiento inapropiado de Andrew Kreisberg, showrunner y productor ejecutivo en la series de la CW “Arrow,” “Supergirl,” “The Flash” y “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” según informa Variety en un extenso artículo.

Al parecer Kreisberg, quien ha sido suspendido por el estudio, lleva manteniendo un patrón de acoco secual y contactos físicos inapropiados desde hace años, que se ha agravado a tenor de tener más control en dichas series, según denuncian 15 mujeres y 4 hombres que han trabajado con él y que prefieren mantener sus nombres en el anonimato por temor a que el mismo Kreisberg, la productora, estudio o las compañías asociadas a ellos puedan tomar represalias frente a su denuncia, ya que muchas de las mujeres son empleadas actuales o antiguas en una serie de posiciones de las series.

“Recientemente se nos ha puesto al tanto de alegaciones de conducta inapropiada contra Andrew Kreisberg,” dice la Warner Bros. TV Group en una declaración a Variety. “Hemos suspendido al Sr. Kreisberg y estamos llevando a cano una investigación interna. Tomamos todas las alegaciones de conducta inapropiada muy seriamente, y estamos comprometidos con el crear un ambiente seguro de trabajo para nuestros empleados y todos los que están involucrados en nuestras producciones.”

Kreisberg ha negado encarecidamente las alegaciones de esta historia.

“Recientemente se nos ha puesto al tanto algunas alegaciones profundamente problemáticas en relación a uno de nuestros showrunners,” dicen Greg Berlanti y Sarah Schechter, quienes dirigen Berlanti Productions quienes supervisan las series de Kreisberg. “Hemos estado alentando y cooperando completamente con la investigación de esto por parte de la Warner Bros. No hay nada más importante para nosotros que la seguridad y el bienestar de nuestro elenco, equipo, escritores, productores y cualquier miembro de la plantilla. No toleramos el acoso y estamos comprometidos en hacer todo lo que podamos para crear un ambiente seguro de trabajo y un lugar seguro para hablar si no lo es.”

Todos los hombres y mujeres que hablaron con Variety describen incidentes similares de tocamientos inapropiados y de acoso sexual endémico; ellos con frecuencia cuentan las mismas historias y corroboran las historias de los otros.

Según fuentes que o han presenciado este comportamiento o fueron sujetos de él, Kreisberg es acusado de frecuentemente tocar a la gente sin su permiso, de pedir incómodos masajes a miembros femeninos del staff, y el besar a las mujeres sin pedirles permiso. Casi todas las fuentes citan una constante oleada de comentarios sexualizados sobre la apariencia de mujeres, sus ropas, y su aparente atractivo.

Kreisberg le dijo a Variety, “he hecho comentarios sobre la apariencia de mujeres y su ropa en mi capacidad de productor ejecutivo, pero no eran sexualizadas. Como mucha gente, le he dado a alguien un abrazo o un beso en la mejilla sin intención sexual.” También niega que haya hecho ningún tocamiento inapropiado o que haya tenido lugar ningún masaje.

No obstante, la publicación detalla numerosos episodios concretos de comportamientos inapropiados realizados por parte de Kreisberg hacia compañeras y compañeros de trabajo, y una de sus compañeros productoras de alto nivel afirma haberlo comunicado anteriormente a un ejecutivo senior de Berlanti Productions sin que se haya hecho nada al respecto.

Una de las fuentes afirma que "Tienes que vigilar lo que dices y lo que llevas puesto para intentar evitar ser sujeto de un innuendo sexual" y otra afirma que el productor estaba involucrado en "un ambiente en el que las mujeres — aistentes, escritoras, ejecuticas, directoras — eran todas evaluadas en función de sus cuerpos, no de su trabajo."

Aunque Kreisberg está suspendido, no se ha dicho aún si los demandantes tomarán o no acciones legales.

Podéis encontrar más detalles en el artículo al completo:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/warner- ... 202612522/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El elenco de "Arrow" en la "Fan Expo Vancouver 2017" (10-12 Nov 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Teaser #2 | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DC’s Best Of The Week | Week 5 | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW revela las fechas de las premieres de la midseason, la fecha de estreno de "Blacklighting" y "Legends Of Tomorrow" cambia de día de emisión:
La CW acaba de revelar la fecha de estreno de su nueva serie "Blacklightning" que se estrenará en la midseason el Martes día 16 de Enero a las 9 PM ET/PT siguiendo a "The Flash".

Por este motivo, también ha anunciado que la serie de "Legends Of Tomorrow" regresará de nuevo a nuestras pantallas en Febrero, pero cediendo su horario habitual a la nueva serie del DCTV en una nueva noche y horario que aún está por confirmar.

Junto a estas dos novedades, la cadena también ha anunciado las premieres para las otras series del Arrowverso, quedando dichos estrenos como se detalla a continuación:

LUNES, 01 ENERO 2018
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL (Repetición)
9:00-10:00 PM VALOR (Nuevo episodio)

VIERNES, 05 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM PENN & TELLER: FOOL US (Repetición)

LUNES, 15 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM VALOR (Nuevo episodio)

MARTES, 16 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM THE FLASH (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM BLACK LIGHTNING (Series Premiere)

MIÉRCOLES, 17 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM RIVERDALE (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM DYNASTY (Nuevo episodio)

JUEVES, 18 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM ARROW (Nuevo episodio)

VIERNES, 26 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM JANE THE VIRGIN (Nuevo episodio)

http://deadline.com/2017/11/black-light ... 202209913/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 6.09 "Irreconcilable Differences":
6.09 "Irreconcilable Differences" (07/12/17): BLACK SIREN SECUESTRA A LANCE— Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) es secuestrado por Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) y Cayden James (la estrella invitada Michael Emerson), quienes están buscando intercambiar la vida de Lance por un arma de destrucción masiva. Oliver (Stephen Amell) y el Equipo Green Arrow deben idear una manera de salvar a Lance mientras que sigan manteniendo segura la ciudad. Laura Belsey dirige el episodio escrito por Beth Schwartz & Sarah Tarkoff (#609).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/arrow ... lable.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 6.07 "Thanksgiving":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- ARROW | 6.07 "Thanksgiving" Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbz4Rm3Ejd0

- ARROW | 6.07 "Thanksgiving" Inside the episode | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQvvKk6lXI

Podéis encontrar la descripción oficial del episodio: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Pósters promocionales del crossover "Earth-X":

Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Concept-arts del Crosover "Crisis On Earth-X" por Andy Poon:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcFtoLUFY63/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcLqXE4lSKl/

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Catch Up Now" Promos | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGfY_zqm88
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E19INEtQTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81IyPIFRJ8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IuXYNBGvAQ

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | BTS Featurette Intro | EA Sport Fifa:

https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 2196164609

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | BTS Featurette #1 | EA Sport Fifa:
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 9287038976

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | BTS Featurette #2 | EA Sport Fifa:

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Cast Teaser" #1 | The CW:
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 3701245952

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Cast Teaser" #2 | The CW:
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 6050913280

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Cast Teaser" #3 | The CW:
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 7712026625

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Promo #3 | The CW:
Teaser #1

Teaser #2

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Extended Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T-jPN-VCoA

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover 1-Minute Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du_vAM5TbRc
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 2177977344

- SUPERGIRL | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" Extended Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SEsbskiFVI

- ARROW | 6.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ59Gic12j8

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGfqL5GJ7E
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 9736355840

- Legends Of Tomorrow | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxc0os1dpZQ
https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/statu ... 5693916160

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Promo:

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Sneak Peek #1:

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Sneak Peek #2:

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Promo 'Night 2':

- Stills del 6.08 "Crisis on Earth-X Part 2":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" SG

4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" FL

3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" LOT

Podéis encontrar la descripción oficial del episodio: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”