Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Superhero Fight Club" Promo Wallpaper:

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash 1.22 "Rogue Air" Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQKg-hT9ORU

- The Flash 1.22 "Rogue Air" Extended Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki5xhp-U7hA

- The Flash 1.22 "Rogue Air" Canadian Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvC3UEN9xVQ

- The Flash 1.22 "Rogue Air" New Zeland Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgGSDQ8n-HI

- The Flash 1.22 "Rogue Air" 1 Minute Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNxRaTSHYuA

Añadidos los rátings del 1.21 "Grodd Lives". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Tom Cavanagh dice, "Es refrescante el ser Eobard Thawne" (CBR):
Tom Cavanagh dice, "Es refrescante el ser Eobard Thawne"
Por Scott Huver 11 Mayo, 2015

In case you had any doubt, it's no more Mr. Nice Guy for "The Flash's" Tom Cavanagh.

With the storylines of The CW's superhero hit racing ahead at their usual breakneck pace, Cavanagh has left the kindler, gentler facade of Dr. Harrison Wells miles behind him and is instead moving forward full-throttle as the far more manipulative, Machiavellian Eobard Thawne, a.k.a. the Reverse-Flash, who's done away with his wheelchair, all pretense of benevolence and everything else but Wells' face in his final bid to travel back to his proper time period.

As the finish line of the season finale rapidly approaches, Cavanagh spoke candidly with CBR News about the game plan he's followed to create his character-within-the-character, and the rewards he's found in re-imagining the Reverse-Flash for TV as Barry Allen's ultimate adversary.

CBR News: This last batch of episodes must have been fun because you got to really reveal who this guy is.

Tom Cavanaugh: Yeah, it's great. It's been exceptionally enjoyable because it's the reason I signed on to do the show. When it's Eobard on the screen, you're basically seeing the most honest version of the character I've been playing all season long. This is who he really is, and that character, Eobard Thawne, has been the starting point for everything I've done. I've been undercover as Harrison Wells or when I've been the pre-taking over the Harrison Wells [identity] -- all of those things have been as their starting point Eobard Thawne. So, to get to do it, if you watch it the way we're trying to deliver it, there's a real enjoyment here, and that's because he is who he is. He's not hiding anymore. It's not an act. It's like, "Okay, here we go." It's freeing to be Eobard. It's really enjoyable to play.

I feel like the characters as well as the audience are in shock and mourning the loss of the Harrison Wells they knew. Do you miss Wells at all?

Playing Harrison is still a part of what I do. It's like, that's the clinical, scientific, smartest guy in the room part of the persona, and the other stuff that you see with Eobard Thawne was very much undercover. It doesn't mean that the science, smart aspect is now gone. It just means that the other one is allowed to flourish. So no, I don't miss Harrison Wells. [Laughs] I really enjoy playing Eobard, The Reverse-Flash was the reason I decided to do the show, and Eobard has been my starting point for everything I've done character wise up to this point. It's clean and simple, and it's fun to do right now.

When Matt Letscher was brought in as the original form of Eobard Thawne, did you have conversations with him to create a throughline between your performances?

Yeah, absolutely, and I think if you watch Matt's performance, you can see it. We definitely got together -- I know Matt, we worked together before on another Berlanti/Kreisberg show. Matt's tremendous, and Matt was very much into the idea of having -- he was like, "How do you see this scene? How do I see the scene?" And we would put our heads together and confer. I think it shows up in his performances. Eobard is someone who's using his persona -- he's two, three steps ahead, so he's not one of those guys who flailing and screaming and shouting. He's under control. I thought Matt brought that control, and when I play it, that's in my head. It's one of the governing attitudes that Reverse-Flash has, that control and that intelligence. I think Matt did a tremendous job putting that on screen.

Through that genetic camouflage situation, did any of the good of the real Harrison Wells seep over to Thawne, or is he just that good a liar?

Well, I don't think that anything seeped over. I honestly never really approached it -- certainly, he's covering up some things, but in terms of lying, if they're lies, they're lies of omission, because Eobard has this simple, single goal: to get home. He's stranded here, and been stranded here for 15 years. He doesn't have the juice he needs to get home, so what does he have to do? He has to create the juice, use that speed force. How does he do that? He creates The Flash -- that's Barry Allen. And the other people, Cisco, Caitlin, they're all shepherding this goal along with him. He had genuine affection for them because there are obstacles and conflicts that they encounter along the way that will obstruct him getting what he wants. And the team, together, will become those obstacles. And they do it together.

Along the way, they bond. Their personalities are revealed, and he's an intelligent person: I think he sees these people for what they're worth. And so, if anything were to happen to Barry Allen, Eobard's plan would explode. His genuine concern, vested interest in Barry's well being and Barry's improvement as the Flash -- he has genuine appreciation for Caitlin's ability to protect Barry Allen, genuine appreciation for Cisco's ability to build the technology that's going to help him achieve his dream.

All those things -- we'll see it in an upcoming episode, where it's not a lie to say that he's grateful to them and has tried to help them as best he can, and improve their lives. It makes him not a straight villain, and it makes it enjoyable to play it. It adds layers to it, because if he was just lying and said, "Ha ha, I'm not going to tell these people! I'm just going to use them." It would be much less complicated. To allow him to have affection for Cisco and to appreciate Caitlin and to want to protect Barry, it makes it that much more measured and much more of a fracture. We still have to split ways in order to get home. He is, above all, a guy just trying to get home.

It's been fascinating to watch you play all those different shades. Tell me about literally being in the yellow suit and doing those scenes with Grant.

Well, that's the most fun. That is the reason I signed on to do this show. Putting on a suit, when you're doing a superhero show, and you're putting on a suit in 2015 which has been put together by such incredible craftsmen and craftswomen in the costume department, it's like, this is not the spandex of yore. [Laughs] That just is just so much fun. Both Grant and I, I would say, really appreciate the physical aspect of it. He's excellent at it, in my opinion. I love doing it as well. But if you kind of enjoy that kind of thing, that physical part of it, essentially, what you have is sanctioned and paid play. And I find it to be tremendously gratifying and overt fun.

I feel like every actor should have a shot, if you like that kind of thing, at doing a Marvel movie or DC show or one of those superhero things where they get to put on a cape and fly around a bit. I think everyone should experience that pleasure, because it's really -- it's a tremendous ride.

We're in the home stretch of Season One -- what do you want to put out there to tease what's around the corner for the show's audience?

I don't really want to put anything out there! I think that they're doing it themselves, that I've noticed. I think we, as cast members, find that gratifying, humbling, all these people who understand the show as much as we do and are so interested in finding out the fates of these characters week to week. The reason that we get to keep doing it -- and, as you know in the world of television, more often than not, that is not promised to you, and you don't get to keep telling the stories. And so to be in the smaller percentage to keep telling the story, and the fact that it's this story, the story of The Flash, we're just grateful. I think we put a lot of thought and a lot of effort into the next couple of episodes knowing that we want to present the audience with this gift. We feel like we've gone out and got a really good one. I think we're really eager to hand it over and have them unwrap it.

For you, what's been the most unexpected or intriguing part of this experience?

I think one of the more surprising aspects of it is how welcoming the most avid fans have been, rather than, let's say, finding reasons to be divisive because liberties that we might have taken. For me, Harrison Wells is kind of an introduction, a new character, and yet that was not met with like, "Wait a minute! This isn't in the mythology!" I feel like they've been welcoming and receptive. I think they seem to understand that the more we start telling these kinds of stories, hopefully, the more will be out there. It makes for good business for all who are fans of it.

And then, on top of that, I feel like I've been surprised at the demographics of the viewership. I think that initially going into it, I thought we would reach a much smaller demographic than we have, but on the streets -- Jesse and I were talking about this yesterday. We both live in New York -- and on the streets, the people that come up to you nowadays, it's just essentially a cross-section of a subway car. It's all walks of life. It's impressive. It's elderly and young. It's mothers and fathers and sons and daughters, all together, kind of watching this thing. And I don't know that I necessarily expected that, in terms of the demography of that. I didn't think it would be that wide a reach. That's been surprising and pleasant.

One thing that was interesting was how great you established chemistry with Grant and the S.T.A.R. Labs team, and then got to flip it on its head with the reveal.

Well, I think we all knew where it was headed -- or at least, I did. We were always on that track, always looking forward to get there. Because, leaving myself out of it early on, we really had to add a bit of a pace. This comes from having done like three shows with Greg, and the other two shows were not as long lasting as we would have hoped -- that's just the nature of television.

"The Flash" is dear to Geoff Johns, Andrew Kreisberg, Greg Berlanti -- The Flash is really dear to them. I'm not talking professionally -- I'm talking personally. This is a story that they really want to tell, with the understanding that you might not get a lot of chance to tell too much of the story because in television, things get cancelled, etc. They're like, look: if we're getting one season of this, or 13 episodes of this, then we're going to tell a story we're going to be proud of, even if it's only just 13. So we came out of the gate in a reveal rush with our conception pilot.

Then early, after Captain Cold, there's all these people [on the show], and I said to Berlanti, after [Episode] Seven, "Um, are we at all worried about story?" And Greg goes, "There's always more story." One of the nice options of that is we're not -- oftentimes in television, when you do a pilot, and the pilot is successful so then you have to go to the next one and repeat when you did in the pilot, and there's been no interest in that. It's like we're moving forward in leaps and bounds.

In Episode Two, Harrison Wells kills a guy. In Episode Nine, he reveals the man in the yellow suit, just like that. Episode Eleven is "Who is Harrison Wells?" We're trying to find out what's going on. And Episode Fifteen, Barry tells Iris who he is. I stand up in front of Caitlin and reveal Harrison Wells and walk. I kill Cisco. Barry saves the town from a tidal wave. It's like, "What's going on?" And that's one of the great things about doing this genre, what it can allow you to do. You don't need to have a massive amount of backstory to bring a guy in who can control the weather. We can just do it -- and we do. That's been a really, really, extremely gratifying way to do television.

We don't take things too seriously. We try to get as much story out [as possible]. We get a lot of it out, so that when people sign on for our hour of television, they're not going to be sitting there, bored. We're going to give them stuff. Like, last week's episode, to me -- I was watching the Grodd thing, and I mean, this is the stuff that used to be on the big screen. You couldn't do that. You couldn't pull a guy up out of the sewer and have him like lean in and say, "Grodd hate banana." You couldn't do that. And now, you can. We're benefactors of that technology in this digital age, and we're like trying to take advantage of all those effects and all the heart and comedy we can, all at once. We're trying to tell the story, because at some point, it's going to be taken away from us. We want to have done as good as job as we can while we've been given the opportunity.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... ard-thawne

- ¿Permanecerán las preguntas sobre Reverse-Flash tras la Finale? (THR):
¿Permanecerán las preguntas sobre Reverse-Flash tras la Finale?
Por Aaron Couch 11 Mayo, 2015 10:00am PT

The Reverse-Flash (Tom Cavanagh) is ready for the end game.

The Flash's final two episodes of the season sees Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne attempt to carry out a plan 15 years in the making, one he hopes will take him home to hundreds of years into the future. Cavanagh promises that the season-long mystery surrounding his character will be answered in a definitive way.

Part of the plan involves reactivating the particle accelerator (according to CW promos), the same piece of technology that gave Barry (Grant Gustin) his powers in the series premiere. There's a lot at stake. Not only has Eobard kidnapped his ancestor Eddie (Rick Cosnett), he'll also face off against Arrow (Stephen Amell) and Firestorm (Robbie Amell) in Tuesday's episode.

In a chat with The Hollywood Reporter, Cavanagh talks Reverse-Flash's master plan

Will we get a definitive answer on Reverse-Flash's master plan in these final two?

Absolutely. We're not looking to shortchange people. People have been aboard the ride and that lug is going down the funnel.

Doesn't Eobard have an interest in keeping Eddie safe, since they are relatives?

They are both Thawnes and we are going to address that, but I also caution people. We can introduce Harrison Wells early on as a foil to Thawne, which we did in episode one. We're not above changing storylines here and there. I wouldn't read too much into the fact that they are both Thawnes.

So it doesn't mean he's a direct descendant?

In the episode we just did, we did talk about the bloodline. And I think it's important to note we share a bloodline. When it comes to the unveiling of the Thawnes, it's significant that I'm a Thawne and he's a Thawne.

We've seen Reverse-Flash low on power. Is that something that comes into play in these last two?

It's one of the biggest story points in terms of the characters. If things were it status quo for the Reverse-Flash for his speed and for his powers, he wouldn't have a secret vault at STAR Labs where he's interacting with Gideon, formulating a backup plan. He's been stranded here for 15 years. He's been using the wealth of his mental ammunition to plot what happens in the next few episodes. The reason he has to do that, is because he's had to come up to a solution for this occasional lack of juice.

At the end of last week's episode, he seems very sure of what his next moves are.

It's not without curves or pitfalls as any good superhero show will take you. And in the next episode we have that in spades with the confrontation between Flash, Firestorm and Reverse-Flash.

Reverse-Flash is so powerful. Even with Arrow and Firestorm helping out, is it a fair fight?

Three against one doesn't seem that fair. But he is powerful. Thank God it wasn't a handsome-off. Because they are so damned good looking, these three guys. I would say its a good matchup. And you will see.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ies-794588

- ¿Sacrificará Reverse Flash su misión de regresar a casa? (EW):
¿Sacrificará Reverse Flash su misión de regresar a casa?
Por Natalie Abrams 11 Mayo, 2015

After failing to kill a young Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), Eobard Thawne (Tom Cavanagh) has been biding his time for the last 15 years, waiting until The Flash gained the ability to tap into the Speed Force. But, given the choice, will the Reverse Flash fulfill his mission of killing Barry or sacrifice that in lieu of getting home? EW caught up with Cavanagh to get the scoop on the big showdown in Tuesday’s episode—Barry, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Firestorm (Robbie Amell) vs Reverse Flash!—and what’s in store for the finale:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What can you tease for the big showdown between The Flash and the Reverse Flash in Tuesday’s episode?
TOM CAVANAGH: I can say that I’m glad with Stephen and Robbie Amell and Grant Gustin versus me that it’s not a handsome-off, because that would be a very quick defeat on my part. That’s a very good-looking trio there. As it is, I can say we’ve invested 20 hours+ in the bank and now we’re taking it out. We understand that there is going to be a lot of expectation and anticipation. We spent a lot of time doing this face-off. We understand that when you have gunslingers facing off against each other, you don’t do that at the beginning of the show, you do that at the end of the show. We put a lot of work, choreography and man hours into the fight. It ended up being really enjoyable. Not to put words in the viewers’ mouths, but I hope they’re as pleased as we are.

Given that the Reverse Flash has super speed, are Firestorm and the Arrow still formidable foes?
Absolutely. We already have super speed versus me. They’ve got different things. All of their powers play in crucial fashion and in exactly the way Barry couldn’t do on his own. In collaboration with one another, as a three-headed monster, it makes them formidable.

What does Wells ultimately want with Eddie (Rick Cosnett)?
Essentially, he has a plan for everything, which I think is a common mistake that people have made in undervaluing how much he’s thought through every time they try and put Wells in a corner. From Mason Bridge to Joe to Cisco, when they think they have him figured out or cornered, he’s a couple chess moves ahead of them. This is one more chess move in a long string of chess moves that he spent 15 years figuring out.

Wells is back in the particle accelerator, so how will he use that to his advantage?
It’s great. That’s one of my favorite things about it. I’ve spent 20+ episodes saying, “The night the particle accelerator exploded…” It’s become a mantra. To actually have it become a living, breathing character essentially, as we march up the crest to our season finale, is a stroke of genius. I love the fact that the machinery and the technology that we’re using is the same in episode 23 as it is in episode 1.

Even if the Reverse Flash is able to get home, won’t that prevent him from killing Barry? Is he faced with a choice?
That question is one that you’ll get answers to. When Grant and I were reading it, we were looking at each other like, “Oh, dude!” It doesn’t come with the obvious answer initially, but ends up answering all of that stuff in very active fashion. I like it when you think something is going to happen and something else happens. We have, in the next two episodes, a whole lot of that for the audience to digest.

There’s been a question as to whether a part of Wells still resides within him. Is there a part of Eobard, who has invested so much time in this team, that actually cares about them?
It’s a great consideration. If we’ve been paying attention, he’s not just twirling his mustache in villainous fashion. He has legitimate affection and fondness for these people. That gets addressed in an upcoming episode. All along the way, they’ve been together shepherding Eobard’s goal along—unwittingly on their part, but necessarily. They’ve been instrumental, helpful and great and encountered a massive amount of danger along the way and fought through it together, with Wells by their side leading the charge. They’ve accomplished so much together. That is not lost on Wells.

The logline for the finale says that Wells presents Barry with a life-changing choice. What can you tease?
Barry has learned a little bit, over the course of the last five or six episodes, about how messing with time is dangerous. I don’t think anybody knows that better than Eobard, who has come from another time far, far away. Essentially, Eobard is much more knowledgeable about Barry. There are huge risks involved. We’re trying to ramp up the risk factor to an intolerable degree. I hope very much that we’ve succeeded, because while we were doing it, it was very gratifying.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/11/fl ... e-spoilers

- Tom Cavanagh sobre el por qué Reverse Flash odia a Barry: "Es muy simple" (E!Online):
Tom Cavanagh sobre el por qué Reverse Flash odia a Barry: "Es muy simple"
Por Sydney Bucksbaum 12 Mayo 8:00 AM PDT

It's the rivalry of the century, and yet we still don't know why The Flash's Reverse Flash (Tom Cavanagh) hates Barry Allen (Grant Gustin).

He hates this guy so much that he even traveled back in time to kill Barry when he was a kid. They've fought each other all over time, for centuries, but this metahuman grudge match had to start somewhere.

And according to Cavanagh, we're going to find out exactly what started it all in tonight's episode, "Rogue Air!"

"There is a very direct answer to that," Cavanagh tells E! News. "It's not a long, convoluted plot line. I think people who are big into the comics will understand it. I don't want to say what it is because it's very simple. Barry will ask why, and Eobard tells him. That's coming up in this episode and it's a very genius bit of writing. It's a solid answer and very pleasing."

But even though we'll get a simple answer as to "why," the "how" is actually a much longer story that will span the entire series.

"Now, it doesn't necessarily address the quotidian of their relationship, the anNals of their relationship, since they've been going through this for centuries," Cavanagh says. "That we will get to in subsequent seasons. But the why will be answered now."

Our guess? Barry kicked Eobard's puppy. Or accidentally whooshed past him to save someone's life, and Eobard ended up spilling his coffee on his shirt. Or he didn't hold the door open for Eobard. Or he cut him off in traffic. Or it was raining, and Barry whooshed past Eobard on the street right through a puddle, totally soaking his clothes.

Hey, it's been proven that Eobard isn't exactly the most stable dude in the universe—he's spent the last 15 years of his life pretending to be someone else, waiting for Barry to grow up so he can just kill him. So we wouldn't put it past him to be holding a grudge for something super petty!

Just look at the way he treated his own ancestor Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett)...the guy is a total jerk! And according to Cavanagh, he's not done "abusing" Eddie just yet.

"Eddie, as a Thawne and a relative, does play a significant role going forward," Cavanagh says. "I am really looking forward to seeing some of the stuff we shot, because Rick did incredible work in them. He took a lot of abuse from me [laughs] and he took it with a good-natured grin! Somehow throughout the whole process we remained really close. He was a tremendous sport and his storyline only escalates. It's a good one."

But Cavanagh is having the time of his life getting to play the most evil parts of Eobard now that he's not in hiding anymore, posing as Harrison Wells.

"It's enjoyable for me to finally play it full evil after playing so many different versions of the same thing," Cavanagh says. "To take off a little bit of that protective layer and just be Eobard Thawne, it's quite enjoyable."

http://uk.eonline.com/news/655716/the-f ... ery-simple

- ¿Está Eddie destinado a un oscuro destino? Rick Cosnett sobre el 'impactante' Futuro (ETOnline):
¿Está Eddie destinado a un oscuro destino? Rick Cosnett sobre el 'impactante' Futuro
Por Philiana Ng 12 Mayo, 2015 8:00 AM PDT

Is Eddie’s destiny set in stone?

Things have been ramping up all season on The Flash for a showdown between Barry Allen – with the help of some friends (more on that later) – and the man who killed his mother, Eobard Thawne/Harrison Wells/Reverse Flash, but at the center of it all is Eddie Thawne, who recently discovered his ties to one evil time-traveling speedster.

To make matters worse, Eddie learns his romantic and professional futures are all for naught. On tonight’s penultimate episode of The Flash, Eddie’s knowledge of his grim future may bring about an interesting shift in loyalties for Central City’s golden boy – and it could come in an unexpected way.

“Things go in a very shocking, surprising twist. No one is going to see it coming,” Rick Cosnett tells ETonline of The Flash’s final two episodes of the season.

Ahead of the tonight’s episode, Cosnett dishes on Eddie’s intriguing new dilemma, future with Iris and whether he’ll go to the dark side once and for all.

With the Eobard Thawne twist, there are now some interesting possibilities – and questions – for Eddie. How will that manifest itself as we wrap up the season?

It’s been a very slow burn. It’s really cool to know that you almost have everyone in the palm of your hand – they’re just waiting to see what’s going to happen with you. It’s been wonderfully mysterious. It’s been fun to play with the comic book lore, knowing who Eobard Thawne is, who I am and who I could become. It’s cool to have that arc, and no one know where that arc’s going.

How is Eddie handling all of this? His world was turned upside down.

Eddie was seemingly the most stable, the most together – the golden boy. Everything always went right in his life, and now for the first time, the rug has been pulled underneath him in all areas of his life. His whole world has been turned upside down and there are so many ways that that can go. It’s going to be the motivation for his next moves and the next chapter in his life. It’s really a life-changing time for Eddie right now in the story.

After the last episode, there was a sense that Eobard was reeling Eddie in. Is that something that will be further explored?

I think some people hope it is and some people hope it isn’t. I wish I could tease more than, that but we see that Eddie has a bit of a backbone with Eobard although he’s still coming to terms with the fact that there are metahumans, let alone his ancestor is the crazy Reverse Flash. You’ll see it come to fruition by the end of the season, I’ll put it that way.

Eobard dropped a bombshell about the lack of a future Eddie and Iris are destined to have. How does that fundamentally change Eddie’s perspective on his relationship with Iris and even Barry?

In the next episode, we’re going to see how that unravels. He knows how it turns out so he can either take that and be defeated by it or he can try and change it. But we’ve also seen how dangerous it is to try and change the future because timelines come with all sorts of repercussions. He’s really just trying to grapple with the fact that his girlfriend is going to marry her best friend and it’s written in history in the future.

Are Eddie and Iris over?

Right now we’re on the rocks, but you know how they are on the show, they’re always headed in a direction that no one sees coming. I wouldn’t give up on them just yet. I know Eddie would never do that.

Does Eddie’s dynamic with Joe effectively shift moving forward?

Things do start to escalate on that front. There’s going to be some big surprise there.

Joe didn’t exactly give Eddie the answer he wanted when Eddie was planning on proposing to Iris …

That was harsh! (Laughs.) Joe very much is in touch with the truth and in a way it’s kinder to tell the truth than to lie to them. It’s just a really tough situation.

At the moment, Eddie is still under Eobard’s watch. Is he going to find himself stuck there for the foreseeable future? Eddie’s not necessarily with the best person.

I know right? It’s a pretty scary place to be because we all know [Eobard] has no problem killing people. On the other hand, he can’t really kill Eddie because if he dies then he dies. So I guess he has to feed him now and then – at least keep Eddie breathing – but he doesn’t really give a s*** about anything else. (Laughs.)

Is Eddie leaning toward a particular side by the end of the season?

Eddie is a huge part of the season finale, and he’s definitely gearing toward a [specific] direction.

Is there a favorite scene you’ve shot in the final two episodes?

There’s a beautiful [emotional] scene between Candice [Patton] and I. We’re so invested in the story by this stage that you almost start to really feel your characters’ emotions. You know each other so well that you have a freedom to be able to imagine what it’s like to be a part of a massive story and we really went there.

With the finale approaching, what can fans expect when they tune in?

There’s going to be a lot of tears. There’s going to be a lot of elation. It’s jam-packed with everything you want in a season finale and more – I promise you it’s got it all. It’s going to hit hard and everyone is going to be waiting on tender hooks for season two.

Bonus scoop: As for Barry's throw-down with the Reverse Flash? Luckily he'll have allies in the Arrow and Firestorm, bringing cousins Stephen and Robbie Amell together for the first time on any screen -- a moment executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells ETonline came "organically."

"It's Barry's darkest hour," he explains, "and having sprung from Arrow, Barry and Oliver have developed this friendship, and in the crossovers they've developed this newfound respect for each other. So when Barry's in his worst moment, of course Oliver is going to show up."

But on a far more practical level, it wasn't all that difficult getting the Amells on board. (After all, they've been vocal about wanting to share the screen.) "All we had to say to Stephen and Robbie was, 'Hey do you guys want to be onscreen together?'" Kreisberg says. "How many chances are they going to get to act together in that capacity? And they were both so sweet about really making themselves available to do it, but [also] afterwards thanking us. I think it was a special night for both of them."

http://www.etonline.com/tv/164321_the_f ... k_destiny/

- Carlos Valdes Promete "locuras" en los últimos episodios de la Season 1 (IGN):
Carlos Valdes Promete "locuras" en los últimos episodios de la Season 1
Por Eric Goldman 12 Mayo, 2015

The Flash is nearing the end of its first season, and with just two episodes left, Carlos Valdes (“Cisco”) tell us to prepare for some big events.

“It’s about to hit the fan. You know what I mean? Crazy things are about to happen,” Valdes told IGN. “Major revelations are going to happen. Unexpected partnerships. I was just talking about the last episode… I don’t think there’s a single weak link in that episode. There are some incredibly heartbreaking scenes."

Just how heartbreaking? Said Vales, "We were doing table read and we were all crying. I never cry at that kind of stuff but we were weeping. There was this one scene I think fans are going to be really flabbergasted about.”

While Cisco is often the comic relief on The Flash, Valdes has been able to show some different, more emotional sides to him in recent weeks, as he’s discovered the truth about the man he looked to as a mentor, Dr. Wells.

Said Valdes, “I think it’s always really refreshing to be able to play different dimensions of a character. Not only does the viewer get to know that character but you also get to know that character as the actor. So that’s very exciting.”

One recent episode had Cisco wear a pair of goggles that included a nod to Vibe, Cisco’s superhero alter ego in the comics. When it came to those Easter eggs -- or hints at the future? -- Valdes remarked, “It’s great. I think viewers can expect some more exciting stuff like that to happen in the future, especially in Season 2.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/12/ ... l-episodes

- Rick Cosnett sobre la noticia bomba de la pasada semana y lo que está por venir (comicbook):
Rick Cosnett sobre la noticia bomba de la pasada semana y lo que está por venir
Por Russ Burlingame 12/05/2015

From his role in the pilot as "Detective Pretty Boy," Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne has grown into a surprisingly appealing character -- and one whose fate now hangs in the balance as Eobard Thawne -- a descendent of Eddie's from the future and the season's Big Bad on The Flash -- has him in custody and, last week, dropped a number of revelations on Eddie that will shake him to his foundations.

That's according to Cosnett, who joined ComicBook.com for a discussion about the seasons final episodes and what's to come from his character now that everything seems to be tumbling down around him.

When he comes out of it, Cosnett tells ComicBook.com, Eddie will be a completely different man -- and while he admits that Team Flash will ultimately find him, he stops short of using the word "rescue."

One of our readers brought up that you were touted as having a "secret past" back before the season started. That hasn't been explored much so far -- are we going to see more of that, or was that just to toy with viewers?

Well, I think a lot of that had to do with the fact that I am actually Eobard's ancestor. Obviously at the beginning, they told us what was happeing and what was going on and that of course was a big bombshell...but there is going to be another bombshell by the end of the season, and that's all I can tease on that front.

Recently I speculated that perhaps your character would turn out to be very important, but that your significance has been forgotten by history by design. Is that something you could see playing out with Eddie?

You know, I think Eddie's definitely at a crossroads. He gets to decide now what to do with this information and that's what the whole other time-travel episode that we had was: Do you try to do something good? Do you try to change the future so that it will become better? Or do you do something to try and make it turn out better and then it becomes worse?

I love that we get to play with that idea, and let's just say that Eddie now has a choice as to what to do about his own future. That's something I find fascinating. I never want to go to a clairvoyant, or someone who tells me the future, becuase I feel like I'll start doing stuff that will f--k that up. There's that whole thing to play with.

I will say the gang does find Eddie. I won't say what state he's in or whether they rescue him, but he's very much a different man to the one who was on the bridge proposing to Iris.

Your character has gone through quite a lot and you've rolled well with most of the punches. What is it about this time around that seems to have really had an impact?

You're right; Eddie's reaction has always been so not only diplomatic, but also sensible and good and he's really grounded.

This time, Wells has kept him down there for so long. It's really frightening to be down there, not only with someone so scary and a metahuman but also to be faced with so many things at one time, not only that he's actually an ancestor of this person, so it's almost like when you're told you're adopted or something -- his whole world has been turned upside-down. On top of all of that, he discovers the girl he was just about to spend the rest of his life with will marry what he thought was one of his best friends.

That cuts him to the core, and things will never be the same for him.

Do you think there's any doubt that Wells is a reliable narrator?

I think he is very skeptical, especially with Wells. He definitely has a backbone and knows that he can think for himself. But in the end, he can't help but think, what if this is true? Can I do something with this?

He's not the type of guy to just sit back but at the same time, he very much can differentiate between the truth and telling himself a lie. I think in a sense, he's very in touch with the truth of the situation, which is why it cuts him so deeply. Also, because I think he always had a sixth sense. Somewhere deep inside I think he had a suspicion about Barry and Iris, always, and that coupled with this new information and this new information that he won't amount to anything, just really gets him because it's based in truth.

And now he gets to decide what to do with that, and we're going to see it all unravel over the next few episodes.

Iris just told Barry that she loves Eddie and that she doesn't want to pursue things with him now. Do you think Eddie almost runs the risk of making this happen by trying to prevent it happening? I feel like part of the fun of time travel is that you can have the best of intentions and really just still screw everything up utterly.

Yes, absolutely. It really is, because you may do something and it's so wonderful that we've tackled this topic because I've always found it fascinating in life.

You do something that has repercussions. Often, something bad will happen but things will turn out even better than they would have if that bad thing hadn't happened. This whole show deals with that, and Eddie's storyline also deals with that: doing something ot prevent something bad happening, things a lot of the time turn out worse.

Often, when bad things happen in my life, I think, "Well...could have been hit by that bus, so lucky me."

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/12/the-fla ... t-comes-n/

- Rick Cosnett habla sobre la “Épica” Finale, la “loca” Season 2, y más (Collider):
Rick Cosnett habla sobre la “Épica” Finale, la “loca” Season 2, y más
Por Christina Radish 12 Mayo, 2015

Poor Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett). Not too long ago, he had a great partnership at work on The Flash with Detective Joe West (Jesse L. Martin), a great girl at home with Iris West (Candice Patton), and a budding friendship with Barry Allen (Grant Gustin). Then, he found out about meta-humans, Barry’s secret identity as The Flash, and that Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh) is not really Dr. Wells, but instead some distant relative from the future. Now, the once sensible Eddie is going to be approaching things a bit differently, if he makes it out of captivity alive.

During this exclusive phone interview with Collider, actor Rick Cosnett talked about how this latest experience, in the hands of Dr. Wells, has changed Eddie very deeply, that Eddie is very conflicted about everything, what his character’s advice for saving the city would be, just how hard he’s going to take learning that Barry and Iris are married in the future, that the season finale is an “epic episode” with a “big twist,” and that Season 2 is going to be crazy.

Collider: What do you think it’s going to take for Eddie to actually break free of Dr. Wells?

RICK COSNETT: Well, I’ve been down there for awhile now, wherever the hell I am. I can actually tease that the gang are eventually going to find me, in some form. I just can’t say what, or that they rescue me. Let’s just say that he’s a very changed man. This whole thing has been a big thing in his life, as one would expect when you’re captured by a supervillain, and then you find out that you’re his descendent and that your girlfriend is going to marry your best friend. It sucks.

At this point, do you think Eddie wishes he could join Team Flash, in some way, or do you think he wishes he could just run as far away from Central City as possible?

COSNETT: I don’t know. He’s so conflicted. People have really felt very sorry for him lately, and they should. That’s a wonderful thing. He doesn’t know whether he actually does want to join Team Flash, as a human being who is very vulnerable and very mortal, or just run away from the whole big mess.

This next episode will see The Flash teaming up with Arrow again, but also with Firestorm and Captain Cold, who always seems to have his own agenda. And then, there’s Eddie, who’s nice and a good detective. How do you think he would advise Barry Allen to handle this entire situation, if Barry ever actually came to him for advice on what to do to save the world?

COSNETT: Why doesn’t anyone come to Eddie? Eddie seems to really have his head on his shoulders and make sensible decisions. He would probably be like, “Hey, guys, let’s just buy a warehouse in the middle of nowhere and start our own S.T.A.R. Labs?” God knows, Caitlin and Cisco are smart enough. They’re always ten steps ahead. They could start a more edgy, ghetto, outlaw superhero warehouse, and then come back to Central City and save everything. Caitlin and Cisco could be the brains, and Eddie could be the brawn.

What should fans brace themselves for, in regard to the finale? How worried should they be that not everyone will make it out intact?

COSNETT: They should be worried. It’s going to be a pretty epic episode. So many things have happened this season. Obviously, we’re going to have to do something really spectacular. There’s a big twist. Apparently, it’s looking amazing. The episode is really gonna be huge. It was so fun to do. There are going to be a lot of changes.

When you finally got to read the finale script and you found out where everything and everyone would ultimately end up for the season, what was your reaction to it all? Could you ever have seen it turning out the way that it did?

COSNETT: No, I couldn’t have. It was, “Oh, my god!” Sometimes we steal the scripts from other departments that get them before us, and we have a quick flip through. This last one is going to be a winner.

Could you immediately see where things might be headed for Season 2, or did you immediately have questions about what could possibly be coming next?

COSNETT: We all have questions, a lot of the time. We have, since the beginning. We’ll be having dinner with the producers, and you’ll have a mouthful of quinoa, and then you’ll be like, “Wait, what?! Who?! What?!” That often happens. I don’t know what I’m allowed to tease about Season 2, but it’s gonna be crazy. And I just love that we’ve introduced Grodd now because he’s a definite fan favorite.

When you learned about the storyline with Dr. Wells really being somebody else, that he was also the Reverse Flash, and that he was related to Eddie, what was your reaction?

COSNETT: I loved it. I was really excited to work with Tom [Cavanagh]. I think he’s a great actor, and he’s really funny. We also hadn’t had a storyline together. I really find it thrilling for my character to be able to interact with other people in the story that he hasn’t seen before, and how they are going to react to him, and what their relationship is like, and all of that stuff. I was really looking forward to it, and it was really fun, working with Tom. We knew, quite early on, that we were going to be related, so we bonded. We both grew up in Africa, funnily enough. Your imagination starts coming into play, and I thought I started looking like Tom, for a second there. It’s such a wonderfully intricate plot, and I love the way that Tom has played it. It’s been really cool to see how he could be both Eobard and Wells, at the same time. It really feels cool. It’s an honor to be such a big part of the story, and to be on a show that so many people are interested in, and to work with such wonderful actors, like Jesse [L. Martin] and Grant [Gustin], and everyone. It’s really thrilling. I feel very lucky.

Eddie got included in knowing about Barry Allen’s secret, a lot earlier than people might have expected him to. How is he dealing with knowing the truth? Does he think that what Barry does as The Flash is cool, or would he rather than Barry go back to being Barry?

COSNETT: I think, at first, he just couldn’t believe that he missed it. That’s been spinning in his mind, the whole time. He was like, “Hang on, wait, so this whole time?!” Now, there are just so many things happening that I don’t think it’s really even had a chance to settle itself in. It’s so wonderful because he’s so conflicted. On the one hand, he really likes Barry. He knows he’s a great guy, and he knows that he’s not really trying to take Iris from him. But at the same time, he also knows that we’re all just human beings. That’s what’s so great about Eddie. He really weighs things. As a person, he really makes well thought out, grounded choices, and he seems to have no bitterness. He makes decisions from a very centered place. He’s only human, but at the same time, he never really seems to judge people. That’s what I really like about him.

How do you think this knowledge of Barry and Iris being married in the future will really affect him? Has he even fully wrapped his head around that information?

COSNETT: That information drops really, really hard on him. Now, things change. Before, he made very careful decisions. Now, we’ll see Eddie settle into a totally different place within himself. This whole experience really changes him. His reactions to everyone, after this, are going to be very interesting to see.

http://collider.com/the-flash-rick-cosn ... -season-2/

- Cosnett habla sobre la capacidad Eddie Thawne para la maldad (CBR):
Cosnett habla sobre la capacidad Eddie Thawne para la maldad
Por Bryan Cairns 12 Mayo, 2015

In comic book lore, Eobard Thawne is better known as Professor Zoom and, later, the Reverse-Flash. Introduced in 1963, Eobard hailed from the future, and while he plagued the Scarlet Speedster for years, it was in 1979 that he cemented his reputation as one of the Flash's deadliest enemies when he killed Barry's wife, Iris West Allen.

It's no wonder, then, that there's a certain stigma attached to the Thawne family name. So when police detective Eddie Thawne, played by Rick Cosnett, debuted on The CW's "The Flash," viewers quickly assumed he was destined to become the show's version of the villainous speedster. However, it turns out that after getting stranded in the 20th Century, Eobard murdered Dr. Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh) and possessed his body in order to one day tap into Barry's (Grant Gustin) speed force to return home. In recent episodes, Eobard has kidnapped his ancestor, revealing to Eddie that his future doesn't look so bright.

Ahead of tonight's episode and next week's finale, Cosnett spoke with CBR News about Eddie's do-gooder status, his downward spiral and the ongoing Eddie/Barry/Iris love triangle. We also discuss the Thawne legacy, and the effects Eddie's life-changing decision will have on him in the season finale.

CBR News: How well versed were you with superheroes and spandex before joining "The Flash?"

Rick Cosnett: Not very much at all, actually. I remember liking He-Man as a kid, but I grew up in Zimbabwe. We didn't really have much of that stuff. Thinking back on it now, I actually loved Batman. That was probably one of my favorites alongside He-Man and Skeletor. I used to run around singing the Batman TV theme song. I didn't really expect to be on this show. I'm an actor and just got lucky and became a part of this whole DC Universe. I feel very flattered and grateful. All the fans have been absolutely incredible. I get to bring a really iconic character to life, which is very cool.

Your character's family name, Thawne, is synonymous with Professor Zoom/Reverse-Flash. How much were you told about Eddie and his arc upfront?

I was told a lot of secrets just before we started, which shocked me. I vaguely knew where I was going. A few things have shocked me along the way. You find out some details from the producers at dinners. I was given a pretty good idea before the pilot started shooting, and then before we started the season.

Why was it so important to establish Eddie as this solid, respectable guy before his potential fall from grace?

It was a really smart choice. Everybody expected me to be a dick, the golden boy who was obsessed with himself. We really had to see why Iris (Candice Patton) was with me and not Barry. The reason is, Eddie is lovely. He's got his shit together. He's really able and very much the man. He has to be someone you are torn between. You are a little torn between Barry and Eddie, even though he doesn't have much of a chance because the camera is always on Barry. "What about my longing looks?" We just don't see those. I have a disadvantage there, but I put up a good case.

Eddie is in an interesting position, where he's in love with Iris, but so is Barry. Has it been frustrating not realizing Barry and Iris have feelings for each other?

It's been delicious. The whole time we were shooting the first half of the season, as an actor, I knew that Barry was the Flash, but Eddie didn't. Every time I would say something about the Flash, he was actually standing right in front of me. I knew there was a tension in the air. I was playing it like I was seemingly unaware, but, of course, I knew exactly what was going on there. It was fun not to know he was the Flash and not to know in the beginning he was in love with Iris.

Eddie is not dumb, though. It would be quite cliché if he was not that sharp. I don't think he's as sharp as Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) or Cisco (Carlos Valdes) or Barry. Then again, who is? He's of normal level of intelligence. He did realize something was up between Barry and Iris. Dealing with it gracefully made it even worse for Barry, because Eddie is irritatingly wonderful, especially at the beginning. It's a great place to start, because you have somewhere to go.

Now, the Reverse-Flash has captured Eddie. What does he want with him?

Basically, he has to prepare Eddie. Eddie is his anchor, one of his great, great, great, great, great grandfathers. Eddie becomes this commodity. There's this bloodline, this relationship between the two, which is interesting. When Eddie has been captured by Eobard, we see that Eddie actually has a bit of a backbone, too. They are cut from the same cloth, so they have a wonderful little bickering. Eddie is also a little fearful, as well, because he's still coming to terms with all of this new information. It turned his world upside down. However, he is still Eddie Thawne. Something is definitely brewing.

Eobard tells Eddie that he amounts to nothing in the future, and that he doesn't even marry Iris. How do those bombshells inform Eddie?

They completely change his life and trajectory in time. That's enough said.

In the teaser trailer for this week's episode, Iris asks Eddie, "What did he do to you?" What's wrong with Eddie?

There's a lot wrong with Eddie. He's traumatized. He's found out that one of his best friends is marrying his girlfriend, and that it's written in the history of the future. All the wheels start turning and doing a complete 360 inside of him. Everything changes from that moment on.

Eddie has a huge part in the last two episodes, especially the finale. It's going to be really shocking. It's explosive and epic and I have a lot to do in it.

Do you feel Eddie has the same potential for darkness as Eobard?

If he does or doesn't, at this stage, it's quite obvious the things that could push him over the edge are his jealousy and bitterness. They could get the better of him. Bitterness could start to grow inside him. The negativity and the bad thoughts -- it's all about good versus evil, which every good comic book is about. It's just like life. You can hold on to the positive and become really good, or you can hold on to the bad stuff and spiral downwards. Eddie has some very big choices coming up.

The speedsters have these iconic costumes. If the situation arises, how prepared are you to slip into one of your own?

I'm always prepared. I can't wait -- I want to do it now. Who doesn't want to be a superhero -- or villain?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... y-for-evil

- Tom Cavanagh osobre la batalla de superhéroes de Reverse Flash (Variety):
Tom Cavanagh osobre la batalla de superhéroes de Reverse Flash
Por Laura Prudom 12 Mayo, 2015 | 12:26PM PT

In the penultimate episode of “The Flash’s” freshman season, “Rogue Air,” Barry (Grant Gustin) must contend with the Reverse Flash (Tom Cavanagh) and a pipeline full of escaped meta-humans, including Mark Mardon, aka Weather Wizard (Liam McIntyre); Jake Simmons, aka Deathbolt (Doug Jones); Roy G. Bivolo aka Rainbow Raider (Paul Anthony); Shawna Baez, aka Peek-a-Boo (Britne Oldford); and Kyle Nimbus, aka The Mist (Anthony Carrigan).

Luckily for The Flash, he’s got friends in high places, including The Arrow himself, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), and the entity known as Firestorm (Robbie Amell), who are willing to lend some muscle in Barry’s battle with Eobard Thawne.

Catch up with the Rogues in Variety’s exclusive clip below, and read on for more from Tom Cavanagh on why Eobard captured his ancestor, Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett), and the impending three-on-one battle between the heroes and the Reverse Flash.

Eddie got a lot of depressing information dumped on him at once last week…

Cavanagh: Dumped on him with glee, no less…

Since we’re dealing with the headache of time travel, do you think Eobard was giving Eddie that information about his future and not marrying Iris as a self-fulfilling prophecy?
Well, I know why he was giving him the information — it’s not “do I think” it’s “I know” because of who I am. [Laughs.] What doesn’t work so well for this interview for you is, I’m not going to tell you. It would be giving away too much… But you can glean from that, there’s plenty of storyline there.

You spent half the season having to play coy — does it feel like a weight has been lifted, being able to talk about Eobard’s real motives?

100 percent. I’m pretty forthright when it comes to these — I know that everybody has a job to do, and it was actually very frustrating for me to have to dance around what were completely valid and interesting questions that I would have loved to have answered. But of course, to protect the show and the storyline, I just could not. And when episode nine came along, and I was revealed as the Man in the Yellow Suit, it was probably much more of a relief for me, playing the character, than it was for the media. So yeah, to be able to talk about it is so gratifying. Eobard Thawne and being the Man in the Yellow Suit, the Reverse Flash, is the reason I signed on to do the show.

Mentally, do you refer to him as Thawne or Wells, out of curiosity?

For an actor it was tremendous. A superhero show is a delight because my starting point always, always was as Eobard Thawne. I never thought of the character as Wells once. It’s always been Eobard Thawne and the Reverse Flash, so that’s the first layer. And the second layer was Wells, and then the third layer was Harrison Wells, pre-Eobard Thawne takeover and being able to add layer upon layer, it’s just so enjoyable to play. So from the beginning, everything I’ve said has had dual purpose and dual meaning. And any actor will tell you, when you get to have colors, even a simple line like, “I’ll see you real soon,” you know, it’s a real pleasure to play.

What was it like to go three-on-one with Grant, Stephen and Robbie in “Rogue Air”?

It’s a relief that it wasn’t a “handsome-off.” If it had been a handsome-off, it would’ve been a miserable defeat right off the bat for me. Those are three very good-looking gentlemen right there that I was facing off with. When you do a movie, you spend two hours moving the narrative along to the big culmination or cumulative scenes. When you do a television show, instead of two hours, you’re doing 20-plus hours. But you know you’re headed towards a showdown — if you’re doing it right — of some sort.

One of the most gratifying parts is that we feel we’ve earned it. We’ve put 20 hours’ worth — in the case of Stephen, three seasons-plus — of effort into getting people to understand these characters, to identify with these characters, to know their world. And so, when you finally put in all that time, and then you bring the showdown, it’s a lot better than having two gun fighters face off on an empty street in the opening minutes of your show. For us having this classic old western standoff months and months into the season, we feel was well earned. To be able to take out what we put into the bank for this showdown was a great feeling. Not to mention the actual, physical shooting of it. Grant and myself, we are guys that the stunt men despise, because we like to do all that stuff. You finally get there and it’s like, well I’m not going to let [stuntman] Brent Connolly do everything. We like to suit up and get into it. It’s schoolyard play-fighting and it’s so much fun. Grant is terrific at it. I love doing it. And having an episode where you’re basically coming up with different ways to attack and defend was just a delight.

What were the logistics of that scene?

Well, earlier I said our stunt men despise us, but the truth is, it’s an actual love that’s there. We have an incredible, incredible stunt team. These guys — the stunt team, the stunt coordinator, stunt captain, and stunt men — put together a pre-vis for all of our stunts that we’re going to do. So that you can actually visualize as opposed to them telling you. It’s incredible the amount of work they take on and this is with replete with different camera angles, effects, and dialog. And so when you see that mounted up, it really gives you something to shoot for. I remember seeing the big fight in the football stadium between Reverse Flash and Flash, and I left that up on my computer for the entire season because it was so incredibly well done. Such a high bar to set. And so as actors, you’re like, “okay, that’s how good it looks before we even go to camera and that is something to shoot for, something to live up to.” So this is completely no different. They had it all set up. We knew where we were shooting. Everybody is comfortable with each other, and so it’s like you rehearse a dance or a play and the choreography is all there. Meticulously and painstakingly laid out.

You know I improvise this one thing, which you’ll see in there. It’s little flourishes and little touches like that you use to embellish what’s already set up. Even though it was four o’clock in the morning, out on a rainy street, I think all the guys will tell you it was so much fun to do.You’re doing this and you’re getting paid for it. It used to be you had to use all your imagination as a 14-year-old, now it’s, “Here’s your costume. Here’s your camera. Here’s the stuff. Go for it.” It’s tremendous.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-fla ... 201492899/

- Jesse L. Martin sobre la "sabrosa" relación de Joe con Harrison Wells, sus vínculos con Eddie Thawne y más (comicbook):
Jesse L. Martin sobre la "sabrosa" relación de Joe con Harrison Wells, sus vínculos con Eddie Thawne y más

While his character on The Flash has no basis in the comics and often seems to exist largely as an everyman character to whom the viewer can relate, beloved stage and screen actor Jesse L. Martin has become a fan-favorite for playing Joe West, father of Iris and surrogate father to Barry Allen, the title hero.

Over the last few weeks, Joe has been stunned by over-the-top revelations, kidnapped, tortured and dealing with the disappearance of his partner, Eddie Thawne (Rick Cosnett). It's all starting to come together -- or fall apart -- as the season nears its end.

Martin joined us to talk about the series, which enters its final two episodes tonight.

You've got a lot of camera time the last few weeks. Is there a difference in your approach when you're trying to get a bang for your buck in five minutes on camera, versus episodes that center on your character?

It's all getting into Joe. Joe's there whether you see him or not. That's how I feel, at least. There's a story going on there whether the audience sees it or not, so when I do show up, I'm there.

So I don't really break it down that way. As far as I'm concerned, I'm always there. Sometimes you don't get to see it, but I'm always there. Always in the story.

Going back as far as the pilot, Grodd has been teased over and over again. What was your reaction when you saw that in an outline or whatever? As an actor, did you bat an eye? Because for the fans, it was like "If they can do Grodd and make it not embarrassing, this will be the greatest comic book show ever."

I'm glad to hear you say that, because I think they did a great job with Grodd.

And yeah, I definitely batted both of my eyes and a couple of other things. I was like "Wait, what?!" Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I'd end up doing something like that. You know, I come from pretty serious, if you will, shows and I never imagined that I would be in a genre where I'm literally staring at a twelve-foot gorilla screaming in my face. It's a cool job.

How do they do that on set? Did they use a practical costume on set?

Occasionally, yes. There was an actor who was fully suited, so he was the scale that we were going for, which made me have to use less imagination, which was nice. But so many of the pieces that we did, they weren't able to use an actual person, so everybody was acting to the air.

Which is fine with me; that's what little kids do, is they just imagine what it is and go for it. So it's fun.

When you have somebody there, is it easier to play to the air than it is to keep a straight face around the gorilla?

Sometimes, to be honest, it's easier if there's no one there because you're not distracted by what isn't necessarily a monkey suit, it just looks like padding. But in some cases, it's really nice to have a pair of actual eyes to look at.

Other times, it's much more useful to just use your imagination and pick a spot because it technically may not be possible for the actor to be in the frame.

Being the father figure in a superhero story, there's always the "Oh, no, are they going to kill Joe?" Do you pay attention to that element of it at all?

No, I didn't know that because I don't pay attention mostly. I hear things, occasionally, since my castmates are very keen on social media and they pass things along.

It doesn't really serve me in this job because I have too many other things to think about and worry about, and I can only do what is presented to me. So the idea of fans wanting one thing or being worried about another thing, I don't really have the power to change my trajectory at this point so I don't get myself involved at this point. It's too much work. I can't really follow that and do this job at the same time.

Something I find really interesting is that your character has been more standoffish than anyone else with Wells. It's a very different dynamic you've had with Tom than most people. Is that hard to maintain with somebody who everyone on set likes so well?

No, not at all. First of all, Tom's an excellent actor and he's a lot of fun to work with on set, so I don't worry about that. And nothing personal happens, you know. We don't cross those hairs. So it's actually quite nice. It's a real joy to get to work with Tom because there is sort of a cat-and-mouse thing between him and Joe and we totally love playing it. We even play it up as much as we can between each other. And it's why we both took the job, becuase we knew that we'd get to do that with each other.

I've known Tom for a really long time. We've worked on several projects together but never worked together in the same scenes. So we've been waiting for this for a long time, so the fact that it's this contentious relationship between the two characters is basically very yummy for us.

The other really interesting relationship you've had is with Rick Cosnett's character. Is it tough to strike that balance of being friendly with him but having to stand off with him and tell him no and things, in ways he doesn't really understand? Will you even cross paths again before the finale comes up?

Well, there's a culmination of events for sure that definitely include Eddie. What I can say is like over the next couple of episodes, you realize what a close relationship Eddie has with Joe and how Joe's affected by what's happening with Eddie. We know that Eddie has a connection to Harrison Wells, and that certainly puts Eddie in danger and of course danger comes sooner rather than later on our show.

This is not a really deliberate show; there are plot threads that run through the season and are thought-out, but stuff blows up quickly on this show. Did you ever think when you were looking at the early scripts that some of this would pay off so fast?

One of Greg Berlanti's big things is if you come up with an idea that you want to do in Episode 12 and you come up with it while you're doing Episode 2, put it there. We'll come up with something for Episode 12. So that's why there's so many bombs and things that just come out of nowhere and happen and it keeps it exciting for me, and of course us not knowing what's going to come in the future. As actors, we only know when we get a script, or at least I do. I think some of the actors are a little bit more keen on knowing where things are going, and so they ask and they're told, but I don't really want to know. I think that Joe should learn what's happening when he learns. So it's actually a whole lot more fun to work with those notions of things happening so quickly and things turning on a dime and everything being of utter importance.

It makes things super exciting and if you're going to be on an action show, a superhero show, you need those moments. You can't spend too much time just languishing and I'm glad that we don't do that.

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/12/the-fla ... -l-martin/

- Rick Cosnett adelanta la Season Finale: ‘Realmente va a ser muy épico’ (thewrap):
Rick Cosnett adelanta la Season Finale: ‘Realmente va a ser muy épico’
Por Linda Ge 12 Mayo, 2015 @ 4:22 pm

“The Flash’s” resident Golden Boy, Eddie Thawne, has come a long way from being the good looking, nice-guy boyfriend of Iris West, who also happens to be the object of Barry Allen’s affections.

As The CW superhero drama gears up for its first season finale, Eddie (Rick Cosnett) is becoming more central to the plot, especially since we now finally know what his connection is to Harrison Wells (Tom Cavanagh), aka Reverse-Flash, aka a time-traveling Eobard Thawne.

“It’s been great to finally get to go in a bit of a different direction,” Cosnett told TheWrap of the latest developments in his character’s story arc. “Some messed up things have already happened to Eddie but now things are starting to happen to him that are irreversible and will really change the course of his life.”

Below, Cosnett dishes on what’s to come for Eddie, his ongoing relationships with Wells, Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris (Candice Patton) and whether Eddie will turn down a darker path than the one he’s been on so far. Although he was careful not to give away too much.

Eddie has always been sort of mysterious and now we’re finally seeing how he plays into everything that’s going on. How has that been for you?
It’s been great to finally get to go in a bit of a different direction. Some messed up things have already happened to Eddie but now things are starting to happen to him that are irreversible and will really change the course of his life. That’s been really, really fun to play.

How central is Eddie going to be to the story going forward?
He’s very central, especially in the last couple of episodes. It’s going to be a big surprise and it’s really going to be quite epic. I got to play a big part.

How is Eddie going to react to everything that Wells is telling him? Is he going to try to fight his destiny?
I think we get to see that the two of them are related and Eddie also has a backbone. The way they kind of bicker I find quite hilarious myself. Obviously, I’m quite a commodity to Wells (Eobard) and it’s kind of cool to see kind of how everything for the last twenty episodes or so have been interwoven, seemingly very mysterious, but it all becomes very clear by the end, as to where everything is going.

So will Eddie have his own opinions on everything that’s going down or is he going to just be used as a pawn by Wells?
Now that he has this information, he has the power to do with it what he will. It’s good because Eddie now has to decide what he wants to do with the fact that one of his best friends is going to marry his girlfriend. It really cuts him to the core and he can either go with that in a positive direction or negative direction. It’s that whole good vs evil thing and he’s really at a crossroads at this point.

Have you seen some of the fan theories out there – like, is Eddie going to turn into Cobalt Blue or Booster Gold?
I read a lot of that stuff, I did a lot of research so when people on Twitter are like “Oh, I know he’s going to turn into this…” It’s all pretty awesome. Cobalt Blue seems like a really cool direction to take. People still think I’m still Reverse Flash! The whole idea of time travel is a real arsenal on the show, so we might see that play into everything as well. So yeah, they’ve been very clever – Andrew [Kreisberg] and Geoff [Johns] and Greg [Berlanti] – in keeping the audience on their toes and let’s just say the season finale, they’re going to be shocked.

So what are the chances that Eddie will end up with superpowers and will we find out this season?
I’d say fifty-fifty. That’s vague enough [laughs]. You’re just going to have to wait and see.

Eddie has hated keeping secrets. Now that he has all this new information, is he going to have to start keeping some secrets of his own?
Yeah, Eddie hates keeping secrets… But I think after this whole experience with Eobard Thawne down there, he’s found out all this crazy new information… Let’s just say the rest of the gang are going to find Eddie and things have completely changed for him. He’s a really different person from this whole experience.

How is the Iris/Eddie/Barry triangle going to unfold now that Eddie knows Iris ends up with Barry?
It’s sort of wonderful that everything’s very quickly starting to unravel. Of course Iris always had a thing for The Flash and she also had feelings for Barry that she was denying and now those two things have come together into one person. So there’s even more of a tension, even more of a triangle – now it’s like a love square has come into a love triangle. It’s just another score in Barry’s department but at the same time, we’ve really put in a very good case for Eddie. Eddie’s the man, Barry’s the boy. We have to see why she keeps coming back to Eddie. You just don’t see my loving looks, you only see Barry’s. It’s really not fair! [laughs]

What can fans expect in the season finale?
Everyone’s not going to see what’s coming. There’s been lots of speculation but I don’t think I’ve seen one person guess correctly. So you’re just going to have to be there to see how it all goes down.

http://www.thewrap.com/the-flash-star-r ... uite-epic/

- El Gurú de los VFX de "The Flash" Armen Kevorkian sobre el hacer que las audiencias crean en Grodd (comicbook):
El Gurú de los VFX de "The Flash" Armen Kevorkian sobre el hacer que las audiencias crean en Grodd

Since the pilot for The Flash, there's been a lingering question which finally got answered last week: what will happen when we finally get Gorilla Grodd in an episode?

Teased in the first episode and then periodically throughout the season, the classic DC Comics villain made a splashy first "full" appearance last week, and while social media was lavishing in the fact that The CW somehow succeeded in making a believable, menacing, eight-foot-tall psychic gorilla happen, we were wondering how much work went into the process.

The Flash's visual effects chief Armen Kevorkian joined ComicBook.com to discuss his process, the challenges facing his team and, of course, how he managed to make the gorilla in the room...work.

How long have you guys been working on that particular effect? I feel like it was March at the latest that I saw Geoff Johns tweeting about that.

We had discussed Grodd in the beginning of the season, so we were slowly kind of looking into it. It wasn't until I think it was Episode 12, the first time we showed him. And we knew that there were certain details you weren't going to be seeing because it was very dark and all that.

So since then, we've improved on him as well, knowing that he was going to be featured in [an episode]. So it hasn't been that long, but we've had a little more time than most episodes just on his asset, basically.

Can you walk me through what is a normal episode for you? How far in advance do you know what you have to do versus when you actually get the footage and can start doing it on a practical level?

It actually depends on the episode. Our writers have been really good this year as far as giving me a heads-up on some things that are coming down the pike. So we can start on some things, at least the R&D part of it. A good example is once I did the pilot, Greg, Andrew and Geoff Johns told me that there is going to be an episode with a train crash -- that we do when we introduced Captain Cold.

So I knew in advance to build a train asset, so that gave us a head start on some aspects -- but the work itself begins when you get the actual footage, so the time is still crunched. But we do get a good heads-up on some assets we can build, like Grodd, or if there's a person coming in with powers who can do this or that. So they've been really good to us in that way.

Would you say that Grodd has been the biggest project of the year, or is there something less obvious that just was a time sink?

He's challenging, I'll tell you for a number of reasons. Obviously, there's a lot of eyes on something like that when you do it for television, you know, doing an animated gorilla, especially coming off a year when Planet of the Apes did what they did. So the challenge is more internal, where you're nervous or like "How are we going to pull this off?"

But again, I think with planning -- and we've got an amazing team of talented artists -- you sort of figure out as you go, what's the best way to do this with the time and resources that you have.

You've got a lot of irons in the fire, since you're doing Supergirl as well.

We do The Flash, we finished the Supergirl pilot and we did a little thing for them for something else that's coming up.

It strikes me that a lot of these shows have very different needs. When you come into something like The Flash and you realize that so much revolves around speed, do you ever get into a total comfort zone on that key aspect, or is it always trying to improve that thing even as you're building other stuff?

Yeah, I think you're never really in a comfort comfort zone. You do get a little more comfortable with effects that are in every episode, but you always want to improve and try new things. With your normal schedule, you're not allowed to play too too much, but then when you do run into a little bit of downtime, you say hey, let's try this and see if it works out or not.

So yeah, do you get into a comfort zone but you also want to challenge yourself to see if you can improve on something that's already been worked on.

Especially with that element of it, you had two different versions of Quicksilver in feature films this year that had very different takes on the speed, both of which were very different from what you guys are doing on The Flash. With something where there's a lot of that in popular culture, do you look to that to see if they've thought of something you didn't, or is your focus mostly on improving what you're already doing?

We try to keep everything as original as possible within our world. I mean, you definitely look at those things and they're great reference and it's interesting to see what other creative people who do the same thing you do have come up with in their take on super-speed.

I think because the actual characters are so different, it's hard to take one aspect from one and apply it to the other. They did Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past a little bit different from Age of Ultron, and The Flash is kind of special in that his speed and the Speed Force are such a big thing in the DC Universe and you can't really take from that world and apply it in our world.

I feel like when you have a common effect, like speed, it's got to be a blessing when you end up with The Flash or the Reverse Flash and they have the lightning effect and this thing built into their look and their character that differentiates them from most fast objects, is that fair?

Oh, absolutely. And early on, when I was first brought onto the pilot and we were in prep, you kind of go through the science of everything first and then you realize that ultimately what it comes down to is what's pleasing visually even if it's not accurate scientifically.

I know a lot of people have commented, for example, when he does save someone at that speed, technically they would die or get hurt or whatever. But again, if it's visually working and it's in our world of the rules that we've established and it's visually pleasing, then it's okay.

So you start with what's real and then you realize that ultimately, it doesn't matter. It's what going to look cool.

Do you enjoy the source material personally? Do you flip through the comics an say, "Man, I hope we get to do so-and-so?" I feel like with Crisis coming up over and over again, if I'm you, I'm sitting down and going, "If it came to it, how the hell would I do the Anti-Monitor?" It feels like, almost like Grodd, it would be worse to do badly than to just not do it.

I totally agree with you. I do think about things like that. It's the same kind of thought that you had with Grodd; coming off of movies and really good commercials that have done CG apes, a character like that, or any other aspect of the Flash's books and the things that they've established, you do start thinking what would be visually the best way to represent that.

And again, our creatives have been really good to give us a heads-up, so it's not a last-minute thought where we're thinking about it just in prep and then we shoot it and a few weeks later we get the footage and we have to come up with something that everyone's going to be happy with.

I think ultimately, it's pleasing everybody else. Even more than the studio or the network, I think it's the fans that have to be happy with it for the most part for us to know that we're doing our job right.

How much do you engage with social media? Do you pay attention to what people think is working and not working?

We pay attention to it quite a bit. I think right now with the current state of things it's very important to, to see how the masses are reacting to what we're doing to keep us up to the level of standards that everybody is used to. So we do. We pay attention to that kind of stuff.

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/12/the-fla ... -believe-/

- 'The Flash': Danielle Panabaker On #SnowBarry (accesshollywood):

http://bcove.me/7pu8subw

- 'The Flash': Danielle Panabaker On Team Flash Succeeding Without Dr. Wells (accesshollywood):

http://bcove.me/mx5gdhio

- 'The Flash': Danielle Panabaker On Working With Stephen & Robbie Amell (accesshollywood):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U44ejcXZR5w
http://bcove.me/lqavr1hk

- 'The Flash': Danielle Panabaker: Answers Are Coming In 'The Flash' S1 Finale (accesshollywood):

http://bcove.me/3ipmgz4z

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevos Pósters promocionales "Superhero Fight Club" de 'Firestorm', el 'Capitán Cold' y 'Heatwave':

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash 1.22 "Rogue Air" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLzBHImwHV0

- The Flash 1.22 "Rogue Air" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5qkWgghu_Y

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Season 1 Finale Promo Poster:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Nuevas imágenes promocionales de Grant Gustin/The Flash:

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash 1.23 "Fast Enough" Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw_wBtkFt-g

- The Flash 1.23 "Fast Enough" Extended Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8KTVbJ6BjY

- The Flash 1.23 "Fast Enough" New Zeland Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPPjBEzeyic

Añadidos los rátings del 1.22 "Rogue Air". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash 1.23 "Fast Enough" Stills (Season finale):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S1 (12-05-15):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"CW Upfronts 2015, The London Hotel, N.Y." (14-05-15) [Pics & Vids]

- Pics:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

CW Upfronts after party at Park Avenue Spring:
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Vids:

Grant Gustin arrives in a Flash at CW UpFronts 2015 (CelebrityMagnet0105)

Jesse L. Martin at CW UpFronts 2015 (CelebrityMagnet0105)

Victor Garber & Carlos Valdes at CW UpFronts 2015 (CelebrityMagnet0105)

Grant Gustin Previews The Flash Finale (TVFanatic)

Tom Cavanaugh Dishes on Wells: Is He Bad? (TVFanatic)

Candice Patton Teases Tears and Flash Finale Heartbreak (TVFanatic)

Danielle Panabaker Teases The Flash Finale (TVFanatic)

"The Flash" Crossing-Over With "Supergirl"? (E!Online)

Candice Patton Dishes on "Flash" Love Triangle (E!Online)

'The Flash': Grant Gustin Previews 'Heartbreaking' Season Finale (TVLine)

'The Flash' Cast Teases The Time-Jumping Season Finale (MTV News):

THE FLASH Cast about what's coming up on The Flash Season 2 (DC All Access)

- Info:
- Tom Cavanagh (Harrison Wells) estará de regreso en futuras temporadas.

- Killer Frost está llegando. Danielle apunta a que puede que aparezca en la season final. El traje ya se ha creado.

- Al final de la season final, Caitlin está aterrorizada.

- La posibilidad de que Caitlin haga crossovers con Legends Of Tomorrow ha sido comentada pero no es oficial aún.

- En cuanto a la season final, Panabaker dijo "La finale tiene muchas lágrimas y muchas emociones. Y puede que sea el fin del mundo para el Team Flash..."

- Una palabra para describir el final: desgarrador.

- Escenas borradas involucran más interacciones entre Caitlin/Wells y Caitlin/Iris/Cisco. En una de esas escenas Wells sugiere que Caitlin acepte un trabajo en otro sitio, pero ella lo rechaza.

- La Season 2 empieza a rodarse el 7 de Julio.

- Hay una boda en la season final.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/the-fl ... swers.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S2:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Carlos Valdes apunta a Vibe y quiere más romance en la Season 2 de "The Flash" (comicbook):
Carlos Valdes apunta a Vibe y quiere más romance en la Season 2 de "The Flash"
Por Lucas Siegel 15/05/2015

It’s almost hard to believe The Flash is only just wrapping its first season. Perhaps that’s because the character of Barry Allen premiered on season 2 of Arrow, or maybe it’s that a third show, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow is already on the docket. Maybe it’s just that the first season has had so many wild twists and turns, including the big one: mentor Harrison Wells actually being supervillain Eobard Thawne.

As it turns out, another reason it’s hard to believe this show has only had a single season – the stellar supporting cast at S.T.A.R. Labs, including everyone’s favorite villain-naming tech genius Cisco Ramon, knew about that twist all along. At the CW Upfronts in New York Thursday, ComicBook.com chatted with actor Carlos Valdes about his fan-favorite character, some of those twists and turns, and how he likes feeling the vibes as Cisco (no, not those ones, though yes, that too).

Carlos, did you know just how far Cisco would come in season one? I feel like on a personal level, he had a lot of character development and growth.

Carlos Valdes: Yeah, absolutely. You know, with this show, we don’t know specifically what events are going to shape these characters into their ultimate trajectories, their end games so-to-speak, but we do know the sign posts. Do you know what I mean? We do know the big markers for the plot.

Like, we knew that Harrison Wells was really Eobard Thawne, the Reverse-Flash…

Wait, you knew that from the very beginning?

CV: Mm-hmm!

You sonofa… (laughs)

CV: (laughs) Exactly! So yeah, we know the major markers, but we don’t know the details about how we get there.

Both Grant and Candice, when I asked them what character they most want to interact with more in season two, they both said Cisco!

CV: Really? We-he-helllll! Wow!

So who does Cisco want to interact more with in season two?

CV: Umm, you know, honestly, I love the scenes where Cisco and Joe West get to play around. I love playing off of Jesse L. Martin; he’s the best. I don’t often get scenes with him; I do every now and then, and when we do, we get along like gangbusters. I think there’s a really nice dynamic there between Joe West and Cisco. I’d love to work with Jesse a bit more.

It’s so much fun for fans every time that you get to reveal the name of a villain; comic book fans are just waiting for those ridiculous, iconic names to be said on screen. What’s that like for you, getting to reveal the icons and have that as part of your character?

CV: Well, you know, I have to give the credit first to the comic book writers who gave them those names 50 years ago, 75 years ago.

But it’s an honor. It really is! I mean, first of all, the writers came up with a really neat convention, you know? To justify these names, they have Cisco coming up with them with his unusual style, and I think that works really well. I think they did something smart and I’m trying to do it justice as best as I can. It’s an honor.

There have been some cool moments and nods to Cisco’s comic book alter ego, is that something you’re vibing on, getting to do that in the future?

CV: That wasn’t very subtle, Lucas. (laughs)

(laughs) To be super obvious and puntacular…

CV: I think, yeah, that’d be really nice. I can tease that fans can expect some big questions about the Vibe mythology to be answered in the next episode, the season finale here.

Yeah, we’ve been waiting since that mid-season trailer, where we saw that visor…

CV: Yeah! It looks good, right? You’d think, right? They’re kind of giving you the lollipop, but they’re not really giving it to you, they’re just holding it in front of your face.

What is the most surprising thing for you about coming into this DC Comics TV Universe?

CV: The most surprising thing. Huh. The most surprising thing is how supportive the network and the team are of the entire effort. We are living in an age where superhero media is huge. It’s easy for that to become stale, or become a fad, but I think we’ve kept it going strong in terms of fans’ interest because we’ve given it care, and we’ve given it dimension. We’ve given it something unique and different. I think that’s what has made the show such a success, and I’m really happy to be a part of it!

Now that you’ve had a full season to really build this character and get comfortable with him, what are some things you’re personally hoping for, for Cisco, as the show continues into season 2 and beyond?

CV: I hope he continues having romantic quandaries! You know what I mean?

That was fun this week, for sure.

CV: Those are really fun to play, because they’re an added dimension in his trajectory of growth. If he learns more about his romantic side, I think that’d be really fun to see.

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/14/carlos- ... sh-season/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash | Season 1 Sizzle | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOAkF4vq5M

- The CW: "Dare to Defy" Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErhVBKI1HC0

- The Flash | 1.23 "Fast Enough" Extended Trailer (1 Minute):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=488MnaUt1mU

- The Flash | 1.23 "Fast Enough" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW77rehDLEo

- The Flash | 1.23 "Fast Enough" Clip #2:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/05/19/th ... ural-order

- The Flash | 1.23 "Fast Enough" Clip #3:

http://www.people.com/article/flash-fin ... _peoplemag

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Grant Gustin Escribe una maravillosa carta agradeciéndole a los fans y a sus compañeros por la S1 de "The Flash":
Grant Gustin sin duda se ha hecho un hueco en los corazones de todos los fans, superando al mismísimo Stephen Amell con "Arrow" y convirtiendo "The Flash" en la serie más vista de la cadena.

Pero el actor, sabe de sobra que su éxito no tiene que darse por sentado, así es que ha querido hacer una emotiva carta de agradecimiento a los fans y a todos sus compañeros que han hecho posible la serie:

It's happening, guys. The finale is finally here. THIS TUESDAY. It was a long, emotional season and it's all about to come to an end. Well, there will be some closure at least. It is the season finale of The Flash after all.. it can't be ALL sunshine and smiles. You'll just have to come back for season 2.

Check out the trailer if you please. I do suppose it could be considered SOMEWHAT spoilery. As usual though, it does not reallyyyyyy give away any of the big reveals...

AGAIN, I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for tuning in to our show all season and making it the hit that it has become. Every time I stop and think about the fact that I get to play The Flash and Barry Allen and there are people out there that love our show... I can't even fully explain it to be honest. It almost feels like I'm watching it happen to someone else at times. I will always feel grateful for getting to do what I love to do and now I have all of you to thank for helping me get to do that, AND on what I think is a ground breaking show led by geniuses Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg & Geoff Johns. I really believe they are the perfect people to be bringing this iconic character to life. They love this character & they're incredibly passionate about getting him right. They're also pretty okay guys and I love working with them. I feel incredibly lucky.

I also feel very lucky to get to work with the cast & crew every single day on this show. We have spent some lonnnggggg days & nights together and we all know how challenging it was to make every single one of the 23 episodes we made this season. I have so much respect for every person I got to work with on this first season. It was no joke.

I especially love our cast. Jesse, Tom, Candice, Danielle, Los & Pretty Ricky. The "we moved to Canada to make this tv show" group. I love you all. You inspire me every day and getting to work with you is a dream. Our show doesn't accidentally rock. It's because you all bust your butts because you want to and it's fun. I can't wait to start season 2 with you.

I can't not mention awesome cast members John Wesley Shipp, Patrick Sabongui, Robbie Amell, Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Brandon Routh, Paul Blackthorne, Katie Cassidy, Wentworth Miller, Dom Purcell, Victor Garber, Liam McIntyre, Malese Jow, Clancy Brown, Michelle Harrison, Logan Williams, Greg Finley, Chad Rook, Nicholas Gonzalez, Andy Mientus, Emily Kinney, Paul Anthony, Anthony Carrigan, Dani Nicolet, Britne Oldford, Micah Parker, Devon Graye, Chase Masterson, Doug Jones, Peyton List, Kelly Frye, Roger Howarth, Michael Smith, Matt Letscher, Michael Reventar, Amanda Pays, Isabella Hofmann, Jeremy Schuetze, Robert Knepper, Vito D'Ambrosio, Al Sapienza, David Ramsey, William Sadler & Mark Hamill. I realize that's a long list of people, but for me being relatively "new" to the business and having never been a regular a show before, getting to work with all of those actors and watching them help bring our show to life always made it feel like that much more of an authentic world to me. Those are some heavy hitters and bad ass actors on that list. SO i guesses I should also thank David Rapaport for bringing all of them to us and for jump starting this opportunity for me as well.

OKAY.

I apologize for the ramble.

Thank you for putting up with it if you made it through all of my poor grammar and absurd train of thought.

Point is...thank you & watch the season finale please.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 6600995233

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "The Flash" y "Supergirl" reunidos en la portada de esta semana de Greg Berlanti en 'Variety':

Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Artículo: http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/greg-be ... 201499698/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”