"Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Estrellas de "The Flash" adelantan el 'exagerado' consejo de Wells y el nuevo traje de Dibny (TVLine):
Estrellas de "The Flash" adelantan el 'exagerado' consejo de Wells y el nuevo traje de Dibny
Por Vlada Gelman / 14 Nov 2017, 7:45 AM PST

So many Wellses, so much shameless fun.

During this Tuesday’s The Flash (The CW, 8/7c), the Earth-Two scientist summons some of his doppelgängers to form a brain trust with one mission: to figure out the identity of the baddie known as DeVoe. Looking back at the spectacle that is “The Council of Wells,” star Tom Cavanagh joked during our visit to the series’ Vancouver set that “this show will come and run its course — or it will be like Supernatural and never end — and then it will all be done, but at least we will have this stamp of shamelessness.”

Added co-star Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco: “This just goes so over the top in such a gratifying way.”

In the end, Cavanagh and the creative team reined it in, paring down the Council from 10 characters to just a few. Affecting a German accent, Cavanagh revealed that among them is a Wells who “thinks everything that is not German is not good.” He’s joined by an Australian “badass from the outback, who doesn’t like anybody. Then we had a little nod to the mansion, because Hugh [Hefner] had passed on.”

But a few iterations of Wells didn’t make the final cut. “Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Wells the Gray, who was a Gandalf guy basically throwing out non-sequiturs,” Cavanagh shared. Also on the cutting room floor: “I think it’s unfortunate the Russian didn’t see the light of day” — for now. But don’t be surprised if some of the castoffs, like Wells the Gray, show up down the line. “In Season 17, when I really will be gray,” the actor quipped.

The Flash SpoilersWells isn’t the only one taking on a new look during this week’s episode. With Ralph Dibny now a part of Team Flash, Cisco designs the newbie hero a rather unique but functional super suit. “But of course, in typical Ralph fashion, it’s not to his liking, so he just mouths off about it, and Cisco sort of has to bear the brunt of Ralph’s frustrations,” Valdes previewed. Eventually, Cisco does craft something more “aesthetically pleasing” for the Elongated Man. “I just saw some renderings, and it made me very happy,” Valdes shared with a smile.

As for how the actual role of hero is fitting Ralph, that proves to be a difficult transition after an innocent young girl is hurt during a run-in between him and a criminal. According to his portrayer Hartley Sawyer, “That’s not an easy thing for [Ralph] to digest and live with, [to] take on the responsibility of knowing, ‘If I make the wrong decision or a different decision, that people can get hurt.'”

http://tvline.com/2017/11/14/the-flash- ... elgangers/

- Tom Cavanagh adelanta el Consejo de Wells (cbr):
Tom Cavanagh adelanta el Consejo de Wells
poc Meagan Damore, 13 Nov 2017

In “When Harry Met Harry,” this week’s episode of The Flash, Harry will summon the Council of Wells, “a roundtable of the brightest Harrison Wells’ from various Earths.” Of course, when it comes to Harrison Wells and his many doppelgangers, there’s only one man behind the various roles: Tom Cavanagh. During a set visit, Cavanagh offered some insight into how he played so many different roles in one scene, teased what versions of Wells we can expect to see (and one we won’t) and more.

“This show will come and run its course — or it will be like Supernatural and never end — and, then it will all be done, but at least we will have this stamp of shamelessness. With the Council of Wells, I will always be able to point to that and go, ‘Look at this exercise in egotism that we managed to pull off,'” he said with a laugh. “Unfortunately, for Brent Crowell, who is our production manager, it was his first time directing this show. He got saddled with having to tolerate me not playing just one character, or two characters which I normally do, but playing a multitude of characters, each one worse than the next. But, only if you line them up that way.”

Asked what went into creating all of these different personalities, he continued, “I remember Steve Van Zandt saying that Bruce Springsteen always has a number of songs in the scrapbook, ready to go. Steve’s quote was, ‘It’s really annoying.’ I’m that way with characters. I have a number of them. It’s just a question of, ‘Well, do we want ten? Do we want two?'”

“We had a number of them at first,” he explained. “I was like, ‘Listen, the show The Flash should be about the Flash, and not about Wells. So, what will happen is if we do ten, we will end up cutting all their stuff because we can only really afford to have three or four scenes in this arc. We thought it best that we pare it down. We went from ten to six to four, or so. And, so, I think it’s unfortunate the Russian didn’t see the light of day. But, if this show keeps going, there will be plenty of time.”

“I had a bunch of those ready last year when we searched for H.R. I threw the steampunk guy, and the mime guy, and Hells Well, the Texan. Once again, another exercise in shamelessness that went so well that we decided to expand. Business is booming when it comes to the Wells. This year, I pulled out the ones that I wanted to at least get out there right now, but we have plenty more in the pocket,” he said.

“When I do different characters on the show, my goal is to try and fill gaps that we have, and openings we have on the show. So, in the first year, we didn’t have a daily antagonist. We had the main, overarching antagonist, which was the Reverse Flash, which I played. In the second year, we didn’t really have that as much, at least not a comic-book regular the way the Reverse Flash is. So, I introduced Harry, who is kind of socially awkward and difficult and antagonist, but ultimately a good guy at heart,” he recalled. “At least it had some grit and conflict in our daily rapport and within the cortex in STAR Labs and so on and so forth. They made it nice for someone to be antagonizing Snow and Ramone. Then, in the third season, I thought we could do a little more comedy here, so HR was created.”

“These other guys, when I create them, I try and do guys that are a little bit different.” With a German accent, he said, “‘You had this guy that thinks everything that is not German is not good.’ That’s him… Then, the Australian, who is just a bad ass from the Outback, who doesn’t like anybody… I felt it was best if ‘he spoke like that,'” he added with an Australian accent. “That was sort of it and then, they play off each other. I could do that all day and did do it all day.”

“Unfortunately, one of the casualties was Wells the Gray, who was a Gandolf guy basically throwing out nonsequiturs. But, it was more to my liking than to a television show like The Flash. All that stuff ended up on the cutting room floor, which we thought it would. There’s room for Wells the Gray down the line, in Season 17, when I really will be gray.”

Carlos Valdes, who plays Harry’s frenemy Cisco Ramon, also weighed in on the scene. “It was almost too much, you know. It was a very overwhelming process,” he shared. “Obviously, Tom is very good at riffing on this particular character and letting us see different shades of Wells, but this just goes so over the top in such a gratifying way. Yeah, it’s almost too much to handle, you know, because when we shoot different versions, actors being different versions of the same character, it takes time. You gotta get into the makeup, any sort of prosthetic or costumes and stuff like that. That takes time. You do the take with Tom, and there’s stand-ins standing in for the other versions of Tom. And then once you do that coverage, you’ve got to wait 40 minutes for Tom to get processed into another character, and then you shoot that coverage, and then you do that five times, you know. So you have to keep that tiny scene fresh in your mind for hours while you get all that done. But I’ll say this: For as long as it took, he sure made it a lot of fun, just constantly improvising and riffing. I think people will dig it a lot.”

“It’s always fun to work with Tom Cavanagh in whatever. I didn’t get to work with him in I think what this is if I remember correctly. I heard about it. The crew was blown away. He always impresses. He’s a legend,” added The Flash himself Grant Gustin.

Starring Grant Gustin as the Scarlet Speedster, The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The CW. The series also stars Jesse L. Martin, Tom Cavanagh, Carlos Valdes, Candice Patton, Danielle Panabaker, Keiynan Lonsdale and more.

https://www.cbr.com/flash-tom-cavanagh- ... -of-wells/?

- Jesse L. Martiny Candice Patton sobre el próximo bebé West (comicbook):
Jesse L. Martiny Candice Patton sobre el próximo bebé West
Por Joseph Schmidt - 14 Nov, 2017

The West family has seen their fair share of ups and downs throughout the duration of The Flash . Long lost sons, prophesized deaths, and manipulative super villains tend to complicate things.

And Joe West and his girlfriend Cecile Horton were thrown yet another curveball in Season Four, when Cecile revealed to the Central City detective that she was pregnant.

Actor Jesse L. Martin spoke with ComicBook.com during a recent set visit about his character's reaction and how it will change Joe moving forward.

"He's really happy to be having a baby with Cecil but both of them are scared to death about being older and dealing with a little baby," Martin said. "We both have full-time careers and of course I'm fighting crime with Team Flash so baby's going to put a monkey wrench in the program but I guess it's going to be a good monkey wrench. And who knows what kind of baby is going to show up in Central City, right?"

Previously in the series, Joe and his daughter Iris had to deal with the addition of Wally, whom they never knew about until he came into their lives. Now, Joe is having another child and Iris is getting a very, very young sibling — and she's pretty excited about it, according to Candice Patton.

"I think she's super excited and happy for Joe," Patton said. "It's been a long time coming for him to have a relationship on the show. They're definitely older and going to have a newborn and that's a weird, strange thing. We'll delve into more of that as the season goes on. I think Iris is really excited to be a big sister. Maybe it will inspire her to want to have children sooner rather than later too."

With Iris and Barry set to tie the knot, are wedding bells in the future for Joe and Cecile?

"That's not in the cards yet. But I'm assuming at some point we'll get married? I mean, we're about to have a baby so it's kind of like being married I guess," Martin said.

Catch new episodes of The Flash Season Four every Tuesday on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/15/the- ... west-baby/

- El elenco de "The Flash" sobre qué es lo próximo en la lucha contra DeVoe (denofthegeek):
El elenco de "The Flash" sobre qué es lo próximo en la lucha contra DeVoe
Por Kayti Burt - 14 Nov 2017

Tonight's episode of The Flash ended with Barry and Joe sauntering up to DeVoe's house to contront the supervillain point blank. While they found an unassuming DeVoe and his "wife" (aka his supervillain assistant), something tells me Barry isn't going to be fooled by The Thinker's ruse for long.

Den of Geek was part of a group of reporters who visited The Flash set in Vancouver. Here's what the cast teased about what's to come in the story of this season's Big Bad.

"The Thinker is less about Barry and more about his vision of Central City and how he thinks he can make it better and make the world better," said Grant Gustin. "He doesn't really become obsessed with Barry and the team ... He's more all knowing than any Big Bad we've had before. Every time we think we're ahead of him, we realize he's still three steps ahead."

While the three-steps-ahead bit sounds familiar, a Flash supervillain who isn't obsessed with Barry or Team Flash in any personal way is a nice change of pace from what we've seen before on this show.

While DeVoe may not be obsessed with Barry, it sounds like Barry might be obsessed with DeVoe. Gustin teased:

Barry's taking it pretty seriously right away. He starts to, before anybody else on the team, knows for sure that this is our guy and starts to become a little bit obsessed with getting him, because he doesn’t want things to get out of hand again, as they always do. We start to see him unravel slightly for the first time all season, because he's been pretty put together this year.

"It pushes Barry to do some things that could possibly get him in trouble," adds Candace Patton (Iris), saying that it's "troubling" for Iris to see Barry so obsessed with DeVoe.

I think she thinks Barry's gotta take a step back or you could end up in a lot of trouble. You can't go after people like that. There's laws and things. There's going to be a little tension there. Iris is gonna be a little worked about how serious he's taking this DeVoe character.

It sounds like Team Flash will eventually get on board with Barry's perspective on DeVoe — i.e. that he's a supervillain Carlos Valdes (Cisco) teased that the journey to taking on DeVoe will definitely be a team effort and that it be less about stopping DeVoe and more about understanding Team Flash's own role in his larger plan.

"DeVoe has this overarching plan that involves all sorts of circumstantial minutia," said Valdes. He continued:

Whether the team knows it or not, they're already conducting actions that are part of DeVoe's plan and sort of falling for his trap. So it's really more a matter of Team Flash sort of discovering their place within what his plan. Just when you think that the team is getting close to figuring out what DeVoe's intentions are, it goes beyond that, exponentially.

Gustin seemed excited to see DeVoe's storyline play out this season, saying: "He's not a speedster, he's something we've never seen before," while Valdes teased: "I think viewers can expect to go on the ride of their lives."

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-flas ... inst-devoe

- Jesse L. Martin sobre el juego de Joe del gato y el ratón con The Thinker en 'The Flash' (comicbook):
Jesse L. Martin sobre el juego de Joe del gato y el ratón con The Thinker en 'The Flash'
Por Jenna Anderson - 14 Nov, 2017

The Flash's season-long mystery had a major development tonight, and one of its cast members is excited about what it brings.

Spoilers for tonight's episode of The Flash, 'When Harry Met Harry', below!

Tonight's episode saw Team Flash finally tracking down the location of Clifford Devoe/The Thinker (Neil Sandilands), the season's Big Bad. Joe West (Jesse L. Martin) and Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) came face-to-face with the villain, after weeks of anticipation from fans.

As Martin explained during a recent set visit, this interaction brings about a whole new side of Joe, and a fun dynamic between him and The Thinker.

"Joe's pretty simple when it comes to things like that." Martin explained. "But suddenly I'm like, 'I've got to be smarter than this guy.' Our interactions are like cat and mouse, teasing each other and playing very witty games with each other but like, there's a dark undertone to it."

According to Martin, sharing scenes with Devoe's version of The Thinker brings on a whole new challenge for the show, both in front of and behind the scenes.

"The great part about that character and that actor - who, by the way, is phenomenal - Neil, is like the back and forth, because he's so smart." Martin told ComicBook.com during a recent set visit. "He's so smart. He keeps all of us on our toes. Suddenly we all have to jump up to his level of intellect if we can."

One of Martin's costars echoed this last week, with Gustin chronicling Barry's quest to out-think The Thinker.

"He realizes that it's going to get dirty quick, and before it gets dirty he wants to get ahead of this guy." Gustin explained. "And then they start to realize what a challenging foe he's going to be and different than any other speedsters we've faced in the past. He's not a speedster, he's something we've never seen before. Things are going to take a dark turn quickly in the middle of the year."

The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/14/the- ... -l-martin/

- El elenco de 'The Flash' reacciona a ese final de "When Harry Met Harry" (comicbook):
El elenco de 'The Flash' reacciona a ese final de "When Harry Met Harry"
Por Jenna Anderson - 14 Nov, 2017

The Flash ended with quite an ending in this week's episode, and the cast has a lot of thoughts on what's next.

Spoilers for tonight's episode of The Flash, 'When Harry Met Harry', below.

Tonight's episode saw Team Flash finally tracking down the location of Clifford Devoe/The Thinker (Neil Sandilands), the season's Big Bad. Joe West (Jesse L. Martin) and Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) came face-to-face with the villain, after weeks of anticipation from fans.

Now Barry has seen Devoe face-to-face, and quickly discovered that things weren't as he expected. So how will that effect Team Flash's battle against the villain?

"I think that the interaction with Devoe gives particularly Barry and subsequently Team Flash a real drive and a real point of view as he starts to move forward with the rest of the season." Danielle Panabaker, who plays Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost, said during a recent set visit. "As he starts to move forward, he can put a face to a name. He’s a man on a mission."

With Barry still dealing with the effects of the Speed Force (and an impending wedding), it sounds like the quest to find Devoe will weigh heavily on him.

"It kind of ends up driving Barry crazy, because he thinks he knows more about this guy, that's he's not all that he's cracked up to be, or that's he's portraying himself to be." Candice Patton, who plays Iris West, explained. "It pushes Barry to do some things that could possibly get him in trouble. Devoe is extraordinarily smart and he's always three, four, five steps ahead of Barry and everyone on Team Flash. So, they have to work really hard to figure out how to get ahead of him."

Could that endeavor have an impact on Iris and Barry's relationship?

"It's troubling for Iris." Patton added. "I think she thinks Barry's gotta take a step back or you could end up in a lot of trouble. You can't go after people like that. There's laws and things. There's going to be a little tension there. Iris is gonna be a little worked about how serious he's taking this Devoe character."

But it sounds like Barry and company should be taking Devoe seriously, considering the still-mysterious plans he has for Central City.

"So basically, DeVoe has this overarching plan that involves all sorts of circumstantial minutia." Carlos Valdes, who plays Cisco Ramon/Vibe, explained. "Whether the team knows it or not, they're already conducting actions that are part of DeVoe's plan and sort of falling for his trap. So it's really more a matter of Team Flash sort of discovering their place within what his plan. Just when you think that the team is getting close to figuring out what DeVoe's intentions are, it goes beyond that, exponentially. I think viewers can expect to go on the ride of their lives."

The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/15/the- ... e-thinker/

- Estrellas de "Flash" adelantan la obsesión de Barry con 'The Thinker' y la tensión 'WestAllen' (comicbook):
Estrellas de "Flash" adelantan la obsesión de Barry con 'The Thinker' y la tensión 'WestAllen'
Por Vlada Gelman / 20 Nov 2017, 3:02 PM PST

The Thinker is about to become Public Enemy No. 1 for “WestAllen” ‘shippers.

During this Tuesday’s The Flash (The CW, 8/7c), Barry’s fixation with stopping the Big Bad causes “a little bit of tension” between the speedster and his fiancée Iris, star Candice Patton shared during TVLine’s visit to the show’s Vancouver set. “Iris is going to be a little worried about how serious he’s taking this DeVoe character.”

When it comes to Team Flash’s Season 4 foe, “there’s a lot more than meets the eye with him,” the actress teased. “It kind of ends up driving Barry crazy, because he thinks he knows more about this guy, that he’s not all that he’s cracked up to be, or that he’s portraying himself to be. It pushes Barry to do some things that could possibly get him in trouble.”

And that behavior from her soon-to-be hubby is “troubling for Iris,” Patton added. “I think she thinks, ‘Barry, you’ve got to take a step back, or you could end up in a lot of trouble. You can’t go after people like that. There are laws and rules.”.

The Flash SpoilersBarry, however, is determined to get ahead of The Thinker after he “starts to get an inkling, early, that this is going to be somebody serious,” leading man Grant Gustin previewed. While the gang “has their doubts” about Clifford DeVoe, the speedster “starts to – before anybody else on the team knows for sure that this is our guy – become a little bit obsessed with getting him, because he doesn’t want things to get out of hand again, as they always do.” That quest to get his friends and family “on the same page as him” will take its toll on Barry, who starts to “unravel slightly for the first time all season,” Gustin shared.

But while the titular hero is consumed with nipping this latest threat in the bud, “The Thinker is less about Barry and more about his vision of Central City, and how he thinks he can make it better and make the world better,” Gustin said. “He doesn’t really become obsessed with Barry and the team.” Nonetheless, DeVoe is very bad news for the Scarlet Speedster and company, with Gustin warning: “Things are going to take a dark turn quickly in the middle of the year.”

http://tvline.com/2017/11/20/the-flash- ... e-thinker/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 (10-11-17):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

http://hollywoodnorth.buzz/2017/11/seas ... flash.html

- Nuevas imágenes y videos bts de la S4 (15-30 Nov 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@caitylotz: Sup fresh crossovers are coming
@caitylotz: These ladies are all queens I’m glad they got my back
@EchoK: This pic sums up Super Hero school all over again
@stephenamell: Started from the bottom now we’re here...
@candicekp: Bonus scene tonight on Flash w @TheBigHTonight
@caitylotz: Friends on the waverider. See you tonight #CrisisOnEarthX
@candicekp: With our Supergirl director @larryteng! Hope you’re enjoy the crossover so far
@echokells: Super thankful for being able to work with these cat hats, Thanksgiving and a new #Arrow tonight! #CrisisOnEarthX
@james2bambamford: Heroes @stephenamell @grantgust @melissabenoist about to throw down w whom You’ll see next week.Coming Monday night!
@JulianaHarkavy: Every single one of these #SuperWomen is a powerful vessel of strength, beauty, kindness, and grit. Love my #sisters.
@JulianaHarkavy: Happy #Crossover! Remember, this week @CW_Arrow Thursday is actually #Arrow Monday. See you tonight on Earth X!
@melissabenoist: Also caught this gem of @grantgust before Barry’s wedding #CrisisOnEarthX
@melissabenoist: Some (but not all of) the ladies of #CrisisOnEarthX starts on @supergirlcw tonight
@talaashe: crossover. starts. tonight. 7-8c! #bts #crisisonearthx
@EchoK: So excited for tomorrow! #CrisisOnEarthX
@candicekp: All you can do is laugh sometimes
@candicekp: First dress I tried on for Iris´s wedding was a keeper!
@CavanaghTom: Reunited. #TheFlash @grantgust #CrisisOnEarthX
@EchoK: The finale of #CrisisOnEarthX is tonight! Don’t miss it!! Here’s some #BTS pics to tide you over till then
@JulianaHarkavy: #BTS #CrisisOnEarthX #Supergirl #Arrow #TheFlash #LegendsOfTomorrow
@james2bambamford: @dpanabaker and I basking in the red glow during “CRISIS ON EARTH X”......hour 2 to be exact)

Vids:

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/935304647232729088
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb-ajKLnbGW ... y=talaashe
https://twitter.com/KaraZor_El/status/9 ... 8541314048

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Andrew Kreisberg suspendido después de ser acusado de acoso sexual:
Imagen
Warner Bros. TV ha lanzado una investigación por comportamiento inapropiado de Andrew Kreisberg, showrunner y productor ejecutivo en la series de la CW “Arrow,” “Supergirl,” “The Flash” y “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” según informa Variety en un extenso artículo.

Al parecer Kreisberg, quien ha sido suspendido por el estudio, lleva manteniendo un patrón de acoco secual y contactos físicos inapropiados desde hace años, que se ha agravado a tenor de tener más control en dichas series, según denuncian 15 mujeres y 4 hombres que han trabajado con él y que prefieren mantener sus nombres en el anonimato por temor a que el mismo Kreisberg, la productora, estudio o las compañías asociadas a ellos puedan tomar represalias frente a su denuncia, ya que muchas de las mujeres son empleadas actuales o antiguas en una serie de posiciones de las series.

“Recientemente se nos ha puesto al tanto de alegaciones de conducta inapropiada contra Andrew Kreisberg,” dice la Warner Bros. TV Group en una declaración a Variety. “Hemos suspendido al Sr. Kreisberg y estamos llevando a cano una investigación interna. Tomamos todas las alegaciones de conducta inapropiada muy seriamente, y estamos comprometidos con el crear un ambiente seguro de trabajo para nuestros empleados y todos los que están involucrados en nuestras producciones.”

Kreisberg ha negado encarecidamente las alegaciones de esta historia.

“Recientemente se nos ha puesto al tanto algunas alegaciones profundamente problemáticas en relación a uno de nuestros showrunners,” dicen Greg Berlanti y Sarah Schechter, quienes dirigen Berlanti Productions quienes supervisan las series de Kreisberg. “Hemos estado alentando y cooperando completamente con la investigación de esto por parte de la Warner Bros. No hay nada más importante para nosotros que la seguridad y el bienestar de nuestro elenco, equipo, escritores, productores y cualquier miembro de la plantilla. No toleramos el acoso y estamos comprometidos en hacer todo lo que podamos para crear un ambiente seguro de trabajo y un lugar seguro para hablar si no lo es.”

Todos los hombres y mujeres que hablaron con Variety describen incidentes similares de tocamientos inapropiados y de acoso sexual endémico; ellos con frecuencia cuentan las mismas historias y corroboran las historias de los otros.

Según fuentes que o han presenciado este comportamiento o fueron sujetos de él, Kreisberg es acusado de frecuentemente tocar a la gente sin su permiso, de pedir incómodos masajes a miembros femeninos del staff, y el besar a las mujeres sin pedirles permiso. Casi todas las fuentes citan una constante oleada de comentarios sexualizados sobre la apariencia de mujeres, sus ropas, y su aparente atractivo.

Kreisberg le dijo a Variety, “he hecho comentarios sobre la apariencia de mujeres y su ropa en mi capacidad de productor ejecutivo, pero no eran sexualizadas. Como mucha gente, le he dado a alguien un abrazo o un beso en la mejilla sin intención sexual.” También niega que haya hecho ningún tocamiento inapropiado o que haya tenido lugar ningún masaje.

No obstante, la publicación detalla numerosos episodios concretos de comportamientos inapropiados realizados por parte de Kreisberg hacia compañeras y compañeros de trabajo, y una de sus compañeros productoras de alto nivel afirma haberlo comunicado anteriormente a un ejecutivo senior de Berlanti Productions sin que se haya hecho nada al respecto.

Una de las fuentes afirma que "Tienes que vigilar lo que dices y lo que llevas puesto para intentar evitar ser sujeto de un innuendo sexual" y otra afirma que el productor estaba involucrado en "un ambiente en el que las mujeres — aistentes, escritoras, ejecuticas, directoras — eran todas evaluadas en función de sus cuerpos, no de su trabajo."

Aunque Kreisberg está suspendido, no se ha dicho aún si los demandantes tomarán o no acciones legales.

Podéis encontrar más detalles en el artículo al completo:

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/warner- ... 202612522/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El elenco de "The Flash" en la "Fan Expo Vancouver 2017" (10-12 Nov 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo concept-art de Any Poon con el futuro traje de "The Flash":

Imagen Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbGNrTSl1u-/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Teaser #2 | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 4.07 "Therefore I am":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- THE FLASH | 4.07 "Therefore I am" Promo | The CW:

- THE FLASH | 4.07 "Therefore I am" Extended Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YX6C7sNU4

- THE FLASH | 4.07 "Therefore I am" BTS Featurette | The CW:

- THE FLASH | 4.07 "Therefore I am" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGq4wWO9Pm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD1datM5GLg

- THE FLASH | 4.07 "Therefore I am" Clip #2 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1WNHYWIxA8

- THE FLASH | 4.07 "Therefore I am" Clip #3 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB7YS6t0pWY

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S4 de "The Flash":

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DC’s Best Of The Week | Week 5 | The CW:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW revela las fechas de las premieres de la midseason, la fecha de estreno de "Blacklighting" y "Legends Of Tomorrow" cambia de día de emisión:
La CW acaba de revelar la fecha de estreno de su nueva serie "Blacklightning" que se estrenará en la midseason el Martes día 16 de Enero a las 9 PM ET/PT siguiendo a "The Flash".

Por este motivo, también ha anunciado que la serie de "Legends Of Tomorrow" regresará de nuevo a nuestras pantallas en Febrero, pero cediendo su horario habitual a la nueva serie del DCTV en una nueva noche y horario que aún está por confirmar.

Junto a estas dos novedades, la cadena también ha anunciado las premieres para las otras series del Arrowverso, quedando dichos estrenos como se detalla a continuación:

LUNES, 01 ENERO 2018
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL (Repetición)
9:00-10:00 PM VALOR (Nuevo episodio)

VIERNES, 05 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM PENN & TELLER: FOOL US (Repetición)

LUNES, 15 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM VALOR (Nuevo episodio)

MARTES, 16 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM THE FLASH (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM BLACK LIGHTNING (Series Premiere)

MIÉRCOLES, 17 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM RIVERDALE (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM DYNASTY (Nuevo episodio)

JUEVES, 18 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM ARROW (Nuevo episodio)

VIERNES, 26 ENERO
8:00-9:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (Nuevo episodio)
9:00-10:00 PM JANE THE VIRGIN (Nuevo episodio)

http://deadline.com/2017/11/black-light ... 202209913/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.09 "Don´t Run":
4.09 "Don´t Run" (05/12/17): KATEE SACKHOFF REGRESA COMO AMUNET — Amunet (la estrella invitada Katie Sackhoff) secuestra a Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) y le pone unas esposas contra metas para evitar que se transforme en Killer Frost. Amunet le cuenta as Caitlin que la necesita para que realice una tarea médica delicada y si Caitlin falla, Amunet la matará. Mientras tanto, The Thinker (la estrella invitada Neil Sandilands) atrapa a The Flash (Grant Gustin) en una prisión contra velocistas. Con el reloj corriendo, El Equipo no tiene el tiempo ni los medios para rastrear tanto a Caitlin como a Barry así es que Iris (Candice Patton) se ve forzada a escoger a quién salvar. Stefan Pleszczynski dirige el episodio escrito por Sam Chalsen & Judalina Neira (#409).

https://www.spoilertv.com/2017/11/the-f ... press.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Pósters promocionales del crossover "Earth-X":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Concept-arts del Crosover "Crisis On Earth-X" por Andy Poon:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcFtoLUFY63/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcLqXE4lSKl/

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Catch Up Now" Promos | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oGfY_zqm88
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E19INEtQTE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81IyPIFRJ8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IuXYNBGvAQ

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | BTS Featurette Intro | EA Sport Fifa:

https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 2196164609

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | BTS Featurette #1 | EA Sport Fifa:
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 9287038976

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | BTS Featurette #2 | EA Sport Fifa:

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Cast Teaser" #1 | The CW:
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 3701245952

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Cast Teaser" #2 | The CW:
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 6050913280

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" | "Cast Teaser" #3 | The CW:
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 7712026625

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Promo #3 | The CW:
Teaser #1

Teaser #2

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Extended Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T-jPN-VCoA

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover 1-Minute Promo | The CW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du_vAM5TbRc
https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/stat ... 2177977344

- SUPERGIRL | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" Extended Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SEsbskiFVI

- ARROW | 6.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ59Gic12j8

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzGfqL5GJ7E
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 9736355840

- Legends Of Tomorrow | 3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxc0os1dpZQ
https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/statu ... 5693916160

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Promo:

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Sneak Peek #1:

- THE FLASH | 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 3" Sneak Peek #2:

- DCTV "Crisis on Earth-X" Crossover Promo 'Night 2':

- Stills del 4.08 "Crisis on Earth-X Part 3":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 1" SG

6.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 2" ARR

3.08 "Crisis on Earth-X, Part 4" LOT

Podéis encontrar la descripción oficial del episodio: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas descripciones de personajes de la S4 de "The Flash'" apuntan a nuevos metahumanos:
La serie de "The Flash" ya ha introducido a los espectadores a una serie de nuevos metahumanos en esta temporada y parece que hay dos más en camino, ya que 'That Hashtag Show' recientemente ha revelado las descripciones de dos nuevos personajes para la serie de la CW.

El primero de ellos es 'Dominic Lanse', más conocido por el personaje de DC Comics 'Brainstorm':
"Hombre, a finales de sus Male, 20s – finales de sus 30s, Afro-Americano. Un meta-humano sociable y bonachón que tiene la habilidad de leer la mente. Su don se convierte en una maldición cuando fuerzas criminales capturan a Dominic y quieren que use sus poderes para el mal. Pensad en alguien del tipo de un joven Sterling K. Brown……ESTRELLA INVITADA RECURRENTE"
En los cómics, Lanse es un villano de Mr. Terrific, y tiene la habilidad de absorber la inteligencia de la gente y crear una especie de mente enjambre. La interpretación de Brainstorm de "The Flash" parece cambiar sus orígenes, y convertirlo en uno de los buenos en lugar del tradicional villano.

La segunda descripción es de un personaje llamado 'Neil', quien parece ser 'Neil Borman/Fallout':
"Hombre, 30s – 40s, etnia abierta. Neil es un obrero, agradable, un buen tipo tan sólo intentando hacer que se encuentren los finales, pero que sin saberlo, tiene una radiación emitiendo meta poderes que podrían causar que toda la ciudad sufra una catastrófica explosión nuclear. Neil no sabe que está haciendo daño a la gente. Pensad a alguien del estilo de Martin Freeman en 'The Office'…..EL ACTOR DEBE SER CALVO…..POSIBLE ESTRELLA INVITADA RECURRENTE".
La versión de DC Comics de 'Fallout' es un trabajador de una planta nuclear, cuyo DNS se convierte en radioactivo tras un accidente. La mayor parte del tiempo, Fallout está demasiado abrumado por sus poderes como para usarlos para el mal, y en realidad se ingresa a sí mismo en Iron Hights para proteger a la gente.

Aunque no se sabe exactamente cuándo aparecerán estos metahumanos en la serie, ambos aportan definitivamente algo nuevo al tablero. Su calificación de 'personajes invitados recurrentes' parece indicar que harán apariciones durante la cuarta temporada, posiblemente como dos de los miembros que aún faltan de los "metas del autobús" de Clifford Devoe/The Thinker (Neil Sandilands).

http://thathashtagshow.com/2017/10/excl ... the-flash/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Showrunners de la CW Showrunners adelantan el (Súper) cuádruple Crossover (THR):
Showrunners de la CW Showrunners adelantan el (Súper) cuádruple Crossover
Por Sydney Bucksbaum - 10 Nov 2017

Welcome to The Hollywood Reporter's weekly DC TV Watch, a rundown of all things DC Comics on TV. Every Friday, we round up the major twists, epic fights, new mysteries and anything else that goes down on The CW's Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl and Black Lightning and Fox's Gotham.

Arrow

Break out the tissues | With only a handful of episodes remaining between now and the upcoming four-show crossover between all of The CW's Arrow-verse shows, the producers are opening up about the heart at the center of it. "The biggest surprise will be the emotional component of the crossover," Arrow executive producer Wendy Mericle tells THR. "I don't think anyone is going to see that coming. It's very much a dark love story. It's the underpinnings of that that will make the Earth-X element a real contrast to that. Oliver [Stephen Amell] has a big role to play in it and it's bigger and better than any crossover we've done in the past. It's going to be epic."

Finally unmasked | After a year of waiting, Arrow finally revealed the identity of masked killer Vigilante, and it turned out to be presumed dead ex-partner and ex-lover of Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy) aka Black Canary. The night he was shot in the head in front of Dinah was the same night of the particle accelerator explosion, and the dark matter that gave Dinah her canary cry also changed Vincent Sobel (Johann Urb). But instead of finding Dinah right away, he let her believe he was dead and started killing people that he believed deserved to die. While the initial moment of Vincent unmasking was anticlimactic, since his face was unfamiliar to viewers, the emotional fallout for Dinah having to deal with her ex coming back from the dead and causing problems for Team Arrow is sure to give Harkavy some meaty material to work with this season.

The Flash

The center of it all | "In typical hero-villain fashion, the wedding is not the wedding that Barry (Grant Gustin) and Iris (Candice Patton) probably dreamed of," executive producer Todd Helbing tells THR. "This crossover is so different. Any time you're trying to keep the narrative going on four different shows, it's challenging. The Earth-X scenario we put everyone in really played into the story that we wanted to tell."

Worst party ever | But before the wedding bells can ring, the bachelor and bachelorette parties took place, and the night could not have gone worse for the future Mr. and Mrs. West-Allen. Barry ended up drunk thanks to a super shot of Cisco's (Carlos Valdes) making, and Ralph Dibny (Hartley Sawyer) managed to get all the guys arrested at a strip club ... where Joe's (Jesse L. Martin) sort-of-step-daughter was performing. Talk about an awkward discovery for Joe. At least all the girls banded together at Iris' party to save Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and help her realize that her Killer Frost side doesn't have to be a killer. Iris and Caitlin bonded to the point where the future bride asked Caitlin to be her maid of honor.

New hero alert | Back in the season three "Flashpoint" premiere, a throwaway line about a superhero named Citizen Cold saving the day didn't seem like anything more than a fun easter egg. But according to the network's official synopsis for the four-show crossover, Wentworth Miller is returning (as part of his last run of episodes on The CW's DC series) as Citizen Cold, a friendly superhero ally of everyone gathered for the big wedding. Does this mean that Captain Cold's doppelganger from the Flashpoint timeline will somehow travel to Earth-1 to help battle the Earth-X villains? Or is Citizen Cold from Earth-2 or Earth-X or any other Earth? And what will this heroic version of Captain Cold be like? How different will he act? So many questions that a short episode synopsis can't answer!

Legends of Tomorrow

Can the Legends make you cry? | Echoing Mericle's comments, Legends of Tomorrow executive producer Phil Klemmer reveals that, surprisingly, it's the Legends team that will end up bringing the waterworks during the four-show crossover. "You'll be most surprised that Legends is capable of making our audience cry," Klemmer tells THR. "I thought last season really leaned into the comedy and that season three we tripled down on that. There's some ludicrous moments. Things get bananas, and yet in this crossover, we have this thing that happens that will honestly move you to tears." Calling it "a testament to our actors that they can do this comedic, super rompy fun show that also has moments of genuine emotion," since the final episode of the crossover takes place as an episode of Legends of Tomorrow, expect some big heroic sacrifice or climactic last-second miracle save to really play with your emotions.

Super epic | "You will be surprised to see that we cram more superheroes onto the bridge of the Waverider than is physically possible," Klemmer says of the massive final conclusion to the four-way crossover. "I was responsible for writing a scene that had like 22 people in it and I had to keep a list just to remind myself who was in the scene. I think we need a wider lens to make sure we can keep everyone in the same frame. It's preposterous. And then you have doppelgangers, just trying to keep track of who was in the scene and what costume they're supposed to be wearing was a real math and science."

Voice of evil | The mysterious big bad of Legends this season has only been named so far as Mallus by those afraid of his potential for power and evil. But soon he will be heard, as Fringe alum John Noble has been cast as the voice of Mallus, first appearing in this week's episode. Now this doesn't mean that Noble will be playing the live-action character onscreen, however, as The CW's DC series are infamous for having actors voice villains before unmasking them as a completely different actor, like The Flash's Zoom (voiced by Tony Todd, played by Teddy Sears) and Savitar (voiced by Tobin Bell, played by Gustin).

Supergirl

The inevitable heartbreak | As much as viewers hoped this moment would never come, it finally did: "Sanvers" is no more. Unable to compromise their views about having children, Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Maggie (Floriana Lima) were forced to break up during this week's Supergirl. It's no surprise that the wedding isn't going to happen, as Alex had been struggling with Maggie's desire to not have children, but that didn't make their split any less painful. Leigh and the Supergirl showrunners, however, have made it clear that they will continue to explore Alex's storyline as she continues to grow. Producers are aware of the "Bury Your Gays" trope and, while Lima's availability cut the storyline short, there is one small victory in their split: Maggie wasn't killed off.

Gotham

No holds barred | The Fox drama committed to its crazy new M.O. with no hesitation during this week's episode. Goth Lee (Morena Baccarin) killed Firefly (Camila Perez) and became the leader of the underground criminal fight club. Nygma (Cory Michael Smith) mocked Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) in the most over-the-top and hilarious skit to a crowd of MMA-loving, blood-thirsty criminals. Grundy (Drew Powell) ripped off his fight opponents' arms and hit them with their own detached appendage so much the crowd now routinely chants "Stop hitting yourself!" during all his fights. It was as if everyone was competing for the wackiest storyline, and everyone delivered. Gotham has finally found its sweet spot: losing the seriousness and just having all-out fun.

Promotion and demotion | i still hasn't lost the heart at the center of the series among all of its insanity, as Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and Bullock (Donal Logue) essentially dissolved their friendship during this week's episode. Bullock put his alcoholism ahead of his work duties at the GCPD and ended up getting demoted while Gordon was promoted ... to Bullock's former position as captain. Awkward ... and heartbreaking as hell, as this series has spent three years building up the friendship and partnership of these two men, only to tear it down in just a few episodes.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ws-1056914

- Estrellas del Arrowverse adelantan el 'muy emocional' viaje de amor y pérdida del crossover, los malvados Doppelgängers y más (TVLine):
Estrellas del Arrowverse adelantan el 'muy emocional' viaje de amor y pérdida del crossover, los malvados Doppelgängers y más
Por Vlada Gelman / 25 Nov 2017, 11:00 AM PST

So on which side of the church do the Earth-X Nazis sit?

The CW’s annual Arrowverse crossover kicks off with the wedding of The Flash lovebirds Barry Allen and Iris West on Monday’s Supergirl — but it’s not long before the happy occasion is rudely interrupted by Earth-X Nazis and evil doppelgängers Dark Arrow, Dark Flash and Overgirl.

The ensuing battle feels like “a four-hour escape,” Arrow star Stephen Amell describes. “There are some through-line storylines like Oliver and Felicity’s relationship, and Barry and Iris’ relationship, and what’s going on with Sara, what’s going on with Victor [Garber] and Franz [Drameh’s characters on Legends of Tomorrow].” But this year’s multi-show extravaganza, which stretches over two consecutive nights, is “not a crossover anymore,” the actor adds. “Call it the crossover if you want. But it’s kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Yeah, sure, they play football, but there’s so much other stuff that goes on with it. It’s an event.”

The franchise’s latest event is also “bigger than ever,” with “some of the biggest sequences” and “the most superheroes we’ve ever seen together at any given time” on one of the DCTV shows, The Flash leading man Grant Gustin previews.

It’s not just pure spectacle, although “you really feel the scale of it this year,” Legends actress Maisie Richardson-Sellers says. “One thing they did beautifully is there are lots of personal relationships woven into it as well. So it’s not just one big fight. You also get to know certain characters a lot deeper, and there’s some love in it, and there’s some loss in it. It’s a very emotional journey, as well as spectacular.”

Caity Lotz echos her castmate: “I like this crossover better than last year’s crossover because there is a lot more normal, human things in it. It’s still pretty huge, it’s still pretty fantastical. But it’s more grounded in the characters,” with the lessons learned carrying over “for the characters in the other seasons.”

https://tvline.com/2017/11/25/arrow-ver ... n-earth-x/

- Crisis on Earth-X: Heatwave ‘le atrae’ Killer Frost en el Crossover (cbr):
Crisis on Earth-X: Heatwave ‘le atrae’ Killer Frost en el Crossover
por Meagan Damore - 27 Nov 2017

DC’s Legends of Tomorrow‘s Heatwave wants to trade one cold-themed partner for another. In “Crisis on Earth-X,” this year’s four-show Arrowverse crossover, Mick Rory won’t be shy about his feelings for The Flash‘s ice-cold villain Killer Frost. During a set visit, Heatwave actor Dominic Purcell teased his interactions with her.

“I mean, he’s just taking the piss out of everyone, it seems, on the four shows,” Purcell said with a laugh. “He’s just having a blast, having a lot of fun. If there’s one character [he has fun interactions with], Rory has the hots for Killer Frost. Rory has a thing for Killer Frost, yes. So he’s had a crush on her for quite some time. Whether or not that will develop into anything, I doubt it, because I’m not sure if Rory can be tamed at this point.”

Danielle Panabaker, who plays Killer Frost, also weighed in on the crossover and Mick Rory’s new attraction to her character. “It was a lot of fun. Obviously, last year I had my powers sort of, but didn’t cross over to as many of the other shows, really just went to Legends, and this year was nice because I finally got the chance to sort of suit up, as it were, and get out there and fight with everyone,” she shared.

“Although, there was a surreal moment during filming the crossover,” she continued. “We were on our stages, we were on Flash stages, but we were on a different show. I think I was on Legends, and so there’s actors from Legends, Flash, I think Supergirl, and people from Arrow were coming in. And people from Arrow were meeting people from Legends for the first time and it was very surreal for me to be like, ‘Wait, you guys don’t already know each other?’ It was very odd to me.

“Both Caitlin and Killer Frost do get to interact a little bit more with a lot of different characters in our universe. Some of them she knew from before — like, I have some really funny interactions with Dom [Purcell], with his character. Heatwave’s really into Killer Frost,” she added.

This year’s four-part crossover “Crisis on Earth-X” will air across two nights, beginning Monday, Nov. 27 with Supergirl and Arrow (on a special night for one week only) and concluding Tuesday, Nov. 28 with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow.

https://www.cbr.com/crisis-on-earth-x-h ... crossover/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El luchador Bill Goldberg aparecerá como estrella invitada en la S4 de "The Flash":
Imagen
El luchador profesional Bill Goldberg se unirá al DCTV de la CW apareceiendo como estrella invitada en la S4 de "The Flash".

El mismo Goldberg hizo el anuncio en su cuenta de Twitter cuando un fan le preguntó si el rumor sobre su presencia era o no real. Así, respondió con un contundente, “¡2 episodios para mi chico!”
2 episodes for my boy! #imnext https://t.co/jmEXxpLOmx

— Bill Goldberg (@Goldberg) November 27, 2017

https://twitter.com/Goldberg/status/934 ... wsrc%5Etfw

No es la primera vez que luchadores aparecen en el Arrowverso (The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, y DC’s Legends of Tomorrow) ya que Edge (Adam Copeland) y Cody Rhodes han aparecido anteriormente en él.

Aún no se sabe en qué episodios aparecerá, o el personaje que interpretará. Si sigue los pasos de las apariciones de Edge y Rhodes, podría interpretar a un nuevo villano, y que es probable que veamos a Goldberg enfrentarse al Velocista Escarlata.

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”