"Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El episodio musical de Flash/Supergirl contará con camciones dce la estrella de Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, y el dúo de "La La Land":
El próximo crossover musical de la CW entre las series “The Flash” y “Supergirl” contará con notables talentos no sólo en pantalla, sino detrás de ella.

Rachel Bloom, la estrella de la serie de la CW “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend,” ha escrito una canción para el episodio. Además, el dúo de escritores de las canciones de “La La Land” Benj Pasek y Justin Paul también han escrito una canción para el episodio, según ha anunciado la cadena.

La canción de Bloom se titula “Super Friend,” y está interpretada por los protagonistas de ambas series, Grant Gustin y Melissa Benoist. “Estaba al teléfono con mi antiguo jefe de ‘Robot Chicken’ Tom Root y estábamos compartiendo ideas, y basada en esa lluvia de ideas, escribí la canción ‘Super Friend,'” dice la actriz en un comunicado, revelando que “inmediatamente” ofreció sus servicios a Mark Pedowitz, Berlanti y Kreisberg en cuando supo del episodio musical. “Estoy tan emocionada por contribuir más a la tendencia en ascenso que son los musicales en televisión y el cine. La música puede ser una de las más increíbles y eficientes maneras de contar una historia y de desarrollar un personaje. También, fue realmente divertido el escribir una canción cómica para dos superhéroes.”

La canción de Pasek y Paul se titula “Runnin’ Home to You,” cantada apropiadamente por The Flash, Grant Gustin. Pasek y Paul escribieron la letra de la canción de “La La Land” titulada “City of Stars,” que ha ganado el Globo de Oro y el Critics’ Choice Movie Award, y está nominada a Mejor Canción Original en los Óscars - una de las 14 nominaciones de la película.

“Benj y Justin son el mejor dúo de escritores de canciones de nuestra época,” dice Andrew Kreisberg, productor ejecutivo de “The Flash” y “Supergirl” en una nota de prensa. “No sólo son dos de las personas con más talento que Greg [Berlanti] y yo hayamos conocido jamás, sino que también son dos de las más dulces. El tenerlos para que sean parte de nuestro episodio musical está mucho más llá de nuestras más locas expectativas. Esperamos que todo el mundo se enamore con la canción que escribieron para nosotros tanto como lo hicimos nosotros.”

El crossover musical empezará con una introducción en el episodio del 20 de Marzo de "Supergirl" continuando el 21 de Marzo con el episodio al completo de “The Flash”.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselma ... musical-ep?
http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/31/flash-super ... loom-song/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH | 3.12 "Untouchable" Promo:

- THE FLASH | 3.12 "Untouchable" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JkfkXb_Zk

- THE FLASH | 3.12 "Untouchable" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2fspQJ6Qg
https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/ ... 4943635456

- THE FLASH | 3.12 "Untouchable" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ-rVhUONVw
http://www.tvinsider.com/115602/the-fla ... s-preview/

- THE FLASH | 3.12 "Untouchable" Clip #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8OJS3o2wxg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMuKOoIo0Lw

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Tom Cavanagh Teases 'The Flash' And 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover Episode (ET Canada):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City":
3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City" (21/02/17): BARRY Y EL EQUIPO VIAJAN A GORILLA CITY Y SE ENFRENTAN A GRODD – Cuando Jesse Quick (la estrella invitada Violett Beane) informa al equipo que se padre (Tom Cavanagh) ha sido raptado, Barry (Grant Gustin), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker), Cisco (Carlos Valdes) y Julian (Tom Felton) viajan a Tierra-2 en una misión de rescate para salvar a Harry de Gorilla City. Cuando viajan a través del bosque, Barry y el equipo son inmediatamente capturados y llevados a Grodd (con la voz de David Sobolov). Grodd les dice que necesita su ayuda para detener a Solovar (con la voz de Keith David), el líder de Gorilla City, ya que Solovar quiere invadir Tierra-1. Mientras tanto, de vuelta a Tierra-1, Jesse y Kid Flash (Keiynan Lonsdale) salen a las calles para detener a un metahumano que puede controlar la gravedad, conh H.R. y Joe (Jesse L. Martin) guiándoles desde S.T.A.R Labs. Dermott Downs dirige el episodio con historia de Andrew Kresiberg y guión de Aaron Helbing & David Kob (FLA313).

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-spoile ... city/27635

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.12 "Untouchable":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Póster de Lego de "Arrow"/"The Flash" por el estreno de la "Lego Batman Movie":

Imagen

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/828 ... 61/photo/1

- "Lego Batman meets CW Superheroes" Promo:

- "Greg Berlanti LEGO Batman Movie End Card Compilation" Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Keiynan Lonsdale sobre los problemas de desarrollo de Kid Flash y más (screenertv):
Keiynan Lonsdale sobre los problemas de desarrollo de Kid Flash y más
Por Chris E. Hayner 07 Feb, 2017

Things are getting very dangerous for Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) on "The Flash." Still new to his speedster powers, it seems he may be even faster than Barry (Grant Gustin) and that's going to come in very handle when faced with the possible death of his own sister.

Lonsdale spoke to Screener about how Wally is changing since becoming Kid Flash and the importance of saving Iris (Candice Patton) from Savitar. He also spilled some very exciting details about teaming up once again with HR Wells (Tom Cavanagh).

Getting his powers has been a real whirlwind for Wally. As he becomes more powerful, how is he changing as a person, in the way you approach playing him?

He's becoming more sure of himself and understanding that he belongs. I think for Wally, he has to fend for himself and his family -- which was just him and his mom for so long and that was it. He has, now, a ton of people looking out for him -- people that believe in him, that want to protect him -- and he has the ability to protect them. And that is very important to him, being able to provide and help other people.

It wasn't that long ago Wally found out Barry was the Flash. Now he has so much on his shoulders, including the possible death of his sister in the near future. What does his journey look like from here?

I think he's going to go through a bit of a whirlwind of emotions and challenges, ups and downs. Wally is ecstatic that he has powers and can help people. That's really all he ever wanted. The idea that the biggest responsibility, and I think the biggest challenge they've all had, could be put on his shoulders does two things: It gives him a boost of confidence that people like Barry think he could actually do that... And it obviously weighs on his shoulders immensely.

At first it's something he can easily mask, not only to other people but to himself. He gets to train, he gets to run faster. That's exciting. But, you know, you can't grow up forever. [laughs] So he's going to have to deal with a lot.

Looking back, Wally had some very fun interactions with HR Wells when getting accustomed to his powers. Please tell me there's more of that on the way.

Totally! Tom and I have gotten to work together again on some really fun scenes. I think it's awesome! I don't think we were expecting HR and Wally to work so well together. I'm not sure they always had the intention of making that a thing, but they fit like a team. For whatever reason it's organically moved that way.

Tom and I were talking about it the other day. We were trying to figure out how it happened. But it's fun, that's all we know. It's exciting when we get new scripts and get to build on that dynamic more. it's very cool.

As Wally gets faster and faster, are you looking forward to the idea that you could get in on some of the inter-dimensional travel and going back in time that's been going on?

For sure! Time travel would be crazy and it'd just be so much fun to play with. it would open up more opportunities and more things for me as an actor to get to experience.

I've obviously been doing a lot more green screen lately, which is awesome. When I was a kid I was like, "That looks like so much fun, getting to pretend!" I imagined all these crazy things happening. Which, it can actually be really exhausting, but it's a lot of fun. I'm having a blast.

I wanted to touch on the relationship between Wally and Jesse, because it was kind of left up in the air. Though she's on Earth-2, is that connection still just as strong for Wally as it was?

Definitely! I think for both of them, they know how they feel and they want to make it work. It just sucks that she's not even long distance, it's a whole other level -- another Earth!

At the same time, he's aware that it's not the end and I think Wally tries not to get too invested in people just in case he gets hurt. Because once people commit, he fully commits. So there's a little bit of him that is ready to go all-in, but he's still got to protect himself.

Looking at Wally as the young speedster compared to Barry, are there lessons he can take from the Flash's mistakes?

He's been affected by the changes or mistakes Barry has made, they all have. They've all learned the right choices to make. But whoever knows, when you're in the situation yourself?

Wally has a lot to learn, and it goes beyond just being fast. But the good thing is -- and the difference between their training is -- for the most part Barry had a team but they were all kind of guessing their way, aside from Wells, at the time. But a lot of it was guessing games.

Now, dealing with Wally, they have very specific goals, someone right there to compare speed or certain powers with. That sort of gives him an upper hand.

http://screenertv.com/television/the-fl ... ing-pains/

- Keiynan Lonsdale: ¿Está Wally realmente listo para dar un paso y salvar a Iris? (TVGuide):
Keiynan Lonsdale: ¿Está Wally realmente listo para dar un paso y salvar a Iris?
Por Sadie Gennis | 06 Feb, 2017 5:16 PM EST

The stakes have never been higher for Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) on The Flash.

Although still relatively new to the superhero game, Barry (Grant Gustin) has entrusted Wally with one of Team Flash's most important missions yet: saving Iris (Candice Patton) from Savitar's deadly clutches in the near-future. It's a tall and imposing order for the cocksure young speedster, but Wally is willing to do whatever it takes to save his sister's life.

Keiynan Lonsdale spoke to TVGuide.com about how Wally handles the pressure of this situation, the continuing evolution of Kid Flash and the Flash's dynamic and that scary Savitar prophecy.

Barry dropped this huge bomb on Wally at the end of last week. When this episode picks up, what can you say about Wally's initial reaction to now being the one who has to save Iris?
Keiynan Lonsdale: I mean I think that's just a lot of pressure. I think that's a lot thrown on him. But at the same time, he's definitely prepared to step up, and part of him will also be excited at the idea of training with Barry and being allowed to be his full speedster self. It's definitely frightening to him, for sure.

Wally has been very confident to the point of cocky regarding his ability to be a superhero so far, but is he emotionally prepared to handle the pressure of a situation like this?
Lonsdale: I don't know. I don't think he is ready, but I don't think you can be ready with something like this. That's what we're dealing with with all these characters. How are you supposed to be prepared -- even when you know something is coming in the future -- how are you supposed to be in the right head space for something so traumatic? I think that's something that will challenge Wally, for sure, along with all of the characters.

As Wally continues his training and playing a more key role on Team Flash, how does his relationship with Barry evolve?
Lonsdale: I think it evolves in a really nice way. I think for a lot of fans, they'll be really happy to have that dynamic with Flash and Kid Flash. It really feels like this fun, sidekick thing which we haven't been able to explore completely. Although the stakes are really high and it's a very intense situation, it still allows the opportunity for us to play as actors, and for the characters, to have this really cool side that we haven't gotten to see from them yet.

Wally and Barry are incredibly different in their personalities and outlooks on the world. What do you think they learn from each other as the training goes on?
Lonsdale: I think Wally obviously has a lot to learn from Barry. He is cocky and he loves what he's doing. There's a part of Wally -- yes, he's been through a lot in his life already -- but since having powers, it's been pretty cool, you know? And so on one hand, I think Barry has to deal with so much and so much has gone on that's so crazy, he can feel a little lighter around Wally because Wally's so positive. It probably reminds Barry how cool it is, really, to have super speed. On the other hand, Wally obviously has to learn from Barry that there are risks that come from these powers and there are dangers and you're not going to win every fight and there will be setbacks. So that's something Wally has to learn.

What do you think Wally brings to the table that Barry doesn't?
Lonsdale: It's not necessarily "bringing to the table." It's this young kid who hasn't yet been jaded by such awful, awful losses with these villains. Wally hasn't really had to go up against all of these villains that Barry has. I think because of that -- yes he's naive to a lot of things -- but because of that, he's also feeling very free and very excited. I feel like that's something that can work to his benefit

Is becoming jaded in this line of work inevitable, or do you hope that Wally will be able to maintain that sense of excitement?
Lonsdale: I think it's a bit of both. It's not even a sense of being jaded. It's more so making sure your guard is up. I think that's something Barry had to learn over these three seasons. We've watched his guard fall and we've watched it spike back up again. And Wally, when he was introduced on the show, his guard was really high and he had issues with trusting people. Now that he has these powers and this surge of energy running through him and confidence, he's definitely let down his guard. So that's a learning curve that he has to go through. It doesn't mean that becoming jaded is inevitable, but I think in order to survive you do have to be looking out for yourself.

In addition to everything else he's dealing with, Wally is also keeping Iris' future death from Joe (Jesse L. Martin). How does he feel about keeping such a huge secret from his dad?
Lonsdale: He hates it. This show and these characters, these people, they've all dealt with secrets before and we don't want any of that. No one does. No one wants to have secrets. I think Wally doesn't like to hide things from people and we see, even the last episode where Wally is looking out for Iris, where he can't help but say, "Iris put herself in danger," because he does what he thinks is best. Every single part of him wants to tell Joe what's going on, but that's not what he's being advised to do and he's trying to respect that as much as possible. But he's torn, completely.

We know that Iris gets caught in the crossfire of the battle with Clive Yorkin (Matthew Kevin Anderson). How does failing to protect his sister affect Wally?
Lonsdale: It's him dealing with a villain going after a family member for the first time. There's a responsibility that's put on him and he has to live up to that. I think that's a struggle for him. I think that as much as he's confident and cocky -- it's not that that's a front, but there's still a lot depth to him and he always wants to do good. He wants to do better. He wants to be the hero. He doesn't want to let anyone down. That will be his biggest shortcoming: how judgmental he is of himself, secretly.

Savitar revealed a very ominous prophecy about Team Flash ahead of the midseason hiatus. How will those claims hang over Wally's head as the season progresses?
Lonsdale: It's weighing on everyone's mind, but at the same time, right now all Wally is worrying about is becoming faster and making sure he can do his job. That's all he really can think about. I think also Savitar's a villain. We don't know what he's saying is truth, is lies -- we have no idea. I think Wally's trying not to let him in his head too much.

We know you don't have a song in the Supergirlmusical crossover, but should we expect a dance number or two?
Lonsdale: No, I'm not dancing or singing in the musical. But maybe we'll have another one one day. I'm not so sure. But not in this episode, unfortunately.

Jesse (Violet Beane) returns in an upcoming episode. Where does their relationship stand now and will we get any more romantic moments between the two?
Lonsdale: I think we definitely will. Where we left off last time, they were in a good place, but now also we have to deal with the fact that Wally has powers. And last time they connected, Jesse was the one with powers. So it's going to bring up different dynamics and it will be interesting for fans to watch.

The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on the CW.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-flash-k ... ally-west/

- Keiynan Lonsdale sobre Wally West siendo encargado con la tarea de salvar a Iris (variety):
Keiynan Lonsdale sobre Wally West siendo encargado con la tarea de salvar a Iris
Por Jacob Bryant 07 Feb, 2017 | 11:46AM PT

Since becoming Kid Flash, Wally West’s (Keiynan Lonsdale) abilities have been increasing far faster than Barry’s (Grant Gustin) ever did. Because of that, Wally now has a gigantic burden on his shoulders.

After accidentally traveling to the future and witnessing Iris’ (Candice Patton) death at the hands of Savitar, Barry has been trying to figure out a way to stop the tragedy from happening. Last week he came to the conclusion that he won’t be fast enough to save Iris, but believes Wally will be.

Variety spoke with Lonsdale about how Wally’s handling this responsibility, keeping secrets from Joe (Jesse L. Martin), and more …

What’s Wally’s reaction when Barry says it’s up to him to save Iris?

He accepts the responsibility and dives right in. There’s obviously a lot of pressure, but he’s excited to immerse himself in training. He loves being a speedster so him getting to train with Barry is exciting to him — despite the situation being awful. He feels like he’s in his element, and ready to take on the challenge.

He’s definitely been very confident as a speedster up to this point. Being tasked with saving Iris doesn’t make that confidence waver at all?

It makes him more confident. His feeling is Barry — who I look up to — believes in me, and believes in me enough to say I’m the one that needs to save Iris. At the same time, it makes him more vulnerable. Now there’s this huge responsibility that he has to deal with, and that will catch up with him as time goes on.

You mentioned Barry and Wally training more closely. Does the motivation behind their intense training put a strain on their relationship?

I don’t think so. I feel like it makes them even closer. There’s pressure — and everyone is feeling the pressure — but Barry’s thought about this. As much as it seemed quick, and to come to his mind at the last minute, he’s been thinking about every possible way to save Iris. He’s confident in Wally, and I think that makes them closer friends.

What does Wally think about his sister Iris’ growing recklessness? She thinks she’s going to die in a few months so she doesn’t seem to concerned about her safety right now.

Yeah, he’s not down for it. Iris is good at reading and manipulating her brother. He can see what she’s going through, but at the same time he can be easily distracted and she knows that. She’s presenting herself in a certain way so he doesn’t see how vulnerable she is.

Team Flash isn’t known for keeping things from each other, but Joe still doesn’t know about what Barry saw in future. How long can Wally keep that from him?

The team can’t keep it forever. Wally hates keeping such an awful secret from his dad, and it does affect him and break him. I think he’s trying to avoid that thought and just focus on what he needs to do.

In a couple weeks, Wally is going to be reunited with Jesse (Violett Beane). How does she react to him being a speedster now as well?

It brings a new dynamic for sure. She’s surprised, and as all relationships, things get a bit rocky. We have to get through some things, but for Wally he’s excited to finally be a speedster and share that with her.

“The Flash” airs on the CW on Tuesdays at 8 p.m.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/the-fla ... 201980413/

- ¡The Flash vs. Gorilla City! Violett Beane adelanta la estampida de los simios y 'grandes' peleas (TVLine):
¡The Flash vs. Gorilla City! Violett Beane adelanta la estampida de los simios y 'grandes' peleas
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 10 Febrero 2017, 12:00 PM PST

“Grodd. He’s got my dad! And he has him in Gorilla City!”

With those words, dropped at the end of the Feb. 7 episode of The CW’s The Flash, Jesse Wells set in motion an adventure that will transport Barry & Co. back to Earth-Two, where things are gonna be a bit… bananas.

Setting the stage for the two-parter, which launches Tuesday, Feb. 21 with the episode “Attack on Gorilla City,” returning guest star Violett Beane tells TVLine, “Jesse’s dad got a message from some of the sentient gorillas, who asked to meet him — as gorillas do — and you know Harry, he loves an adventure. So he mounted an expedition and took 10 people into the forest with him.”

Harry, though, has since turned up missing, “and that’s why Jesse comes to Earth-One in such a panic,” says her portrayer. “She is very scared for her father, so the team starts to help her find him.”

While Jesse and Wally stay back to keep Earth-One safe from a looming threat, Barry — with Caitlin, Cisco and Julian in tow — makes tracks for Earth-Two, where Gorilla City incarcerations, warring ape factions and other kinds of drama await them. “It’s going to be pretty massive,” Beane says of the multiverse arc. “There’s a battle between Grodd and his own gorilla friends,” sparked by a power play by Solovar, a sentient ape voiced by Keith David. “There’s a stampede, and there’s a huge gorilla fight towards the end of the first episode,” in an unexpected location.

(Speaking of locations, a fun fact: Beane shares that a relentless Vancouver snowfall forced filming of the Gorilla City scenes to be moved south of the original site. After all, “You can’t really have a jungle with snow in it!”)

Prior to Harry’s ape-napping, The Flashrecently minted speedster Jesse “was kicking butt on Earth-Two,” Beane reports, “but she’s happy to be back. Maybe not under these circumstances, but she’s very happy to see Wally.” In the midst of about as long-distance a relationship as two teens could endure, “There’s always that moment of, “Are we still…?'” says the actress. “But ultimately they really missed each other a lot. There are some cute scenes.”

There’s also the matter of Jesse meeting her father’s Earth-19 doppelganger, H.R Wells. “That’s one of the first moments in the next episode, where Jesse is like, ‘Oh my God! Oh wait, you’re not my dad,'” Beane previews. And with Harry MIA for the time being, H.R. may even aspire to play ersatz pop to Miss Quick. “There is a bit of that,” says the actress with a laugh. “At least, he tries.”

http://tvline.com/2017/02/10/the-flash- ... ett-beane/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH | 3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City" Promo:

- THE FLASH | 3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khk-Ex6tfgg

- THE FLASH | 3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City" Extended Promo #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tZ06XfzwrM

- THE FLASH | 3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSEMbPwHId8

- THE FLASH | "Behind The Battle: Gorilla City" BTS Featurette:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjJmsB5TA5c

- THE FLASH | 3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXdYHiEfl-s
http://video-cdn.variety.com/previews/nH1Ddxt5-plsZnDJi

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.13 "Attack on Gorilla City":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Portada y fotografía interior de "Emmy Magazine":

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.14 "Attack on Central City":
3.14 "Attack on Central City" (28/02/17): LA ÉPICA CONCLUSIÓN DE LA BATALLA EN DOS PARTES CON GRODD – Cuando Grodd (con la voz de David Sobolov) y su ejército de gorilas llevan la batalla a Tierra-1, The Flash (Grant Gustin) y el equipo deben encontrar una manera de detenerlos antes de que destruyan Central City. Gypsy (la estrella invitada Jessica Camacho) rregresa para unirse a la lucha. Mientras tanto, Jesse Quick (la estrella invitada Violett Beane) decide que quiere quedarse con Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) en Tierra-1. Dermott Downs dirige el episodio con historia de Todd Helbing y guión de Benjamin Raab + Deric A. Hughes (314).

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-attack ... tion/27724

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de la S3 "Attack on Gorilla City":

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.15 "The Wrath of Savitar":
3.15 "The Wrath of Savitar" (07/03/17): SAVITAR VISITA A WALLY – Mientras que está entrenando con Barry (Grant Gustin), Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) empieza a tener visiones de Savitar, las cuales esconde al equipo. Un peligroso secreto ameneza la felicidad de Barry e Iris (Candice Patton). Alexandra LaRoche dirige el episodio escrito por Andrew Kreisberg & Andrew Wilder (FLA315).

http://flashtvnews.com/flash-official-d ... itar/27827

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts del rodaje de la S3 en Vancouver (17-29 Feb 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@davidharewood: Flash Back. (Find the lens @christophrwood )@grantgust #theflash #cwsupergirl
@violettbeane: Shot from the big battle scene in tonight's episode of @CW_TheFlash
@dpanabaker: Photo w @CavanaghTom frm last night's ep.He also happens 2 b directing this week's ep of @cwtheflash & is doing a tremendous job
@ready2prop: #TheVisitingSupers legendary tour #flash #greenarrow #supergirl #dc #legendsoftomorrow #ep207 #setlife #bts)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Estrellas de The Flash adelantan el viaje a Gorilla City (EW):
Estrellas de The Flash adelantan el viaje a Gorilla City
Por Natalie Abrams 20 Feb, 2017 a las 6:59pm EST

Ever since Gorilla Grodd was sent through one of the breaches to Earth-2, landing in Gorilla City, fans of The Flash have desperately wondered whether Team Flash would someday venture to the land of sentient simians. Why include a visual of the fighting pits in the blink-and-you’d-miss-it trip to Earth-2’s African locale if not to use them someday?

Over the course of the next two episodes, The Flash will grant that wish, taking viewers inside Gorilla City during Tuesday’s episode, where we’ll get a chance to see how Grodd (voiced by David Sobolov) has fared since falling under the rule of Solovar (voiced by Keith David), a fellow sentient gorilla and the leader of Gorilla City.

“We saw, at one point in season 2, a little tease of Gorilla City,” Grant Gustin tells EW. “A lot of people probably didn’t even see it, but off far in the distance, you see hundreds of gorillas marching in Gorilla City, so we’re going to see a little bit of that.”

After Harry Wells (Tom Cavanagh) is abducted by Grodd, Jesse Quick (Violett Beane) enlists the help of Barry (Gustin), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker), Cisco (Carlos Valdes), and Julian (Tom Felton) on a voyage to Gorilla City to get him back. But this isn’t a vacation by any means. “The viewers can always expect Cisco to have one of a handful of reactions,” Valdes jokes. “I’ve got it down to a formulaic science now, but I think the path that’s being chosen for these Grodd episodes is definitely one of fear, because when you suddenly find yourself in the cold African jungles of Earth-2 and you hear the sound of omnipresent gorillas roaring at you, it kind of makes you shake in your boots. So, there’s definitely some fear to be played with there. It’s scary.”

“There are lots and lots and lots of gorillas, more than we’ve ever seen before,” Gustin adds, teasing that the fighting pit may finally be put to good use. “We have this really, really, really cool gladiator moment for Barry in this really cool arena that the gorillas have.”

However, it may not be Grodd with whom Barry is fighting. According to the logline for Tuesday’s episode, Grodd has lured Team Flash in to get help in preventing Solovar from invading Earth-1 — whether that’s true, however, remains to be seen. “We’ve always had that element with Grodd,” Gustin says. “Like him and Caitlin have that connection, and there’s some really vulnerable qualities there with Grodd where he was manipulated from a young age and set on this path that made him this insane villain telepathic gorilla. He’s had his reasons for all his choices as well. You do see a different side of Grodd, but still Grodd.”

The trip may also provide an opportunity for some dual Wells moments, as Valdes promises as much in upcoming episodes — though he didn’t specifically say which. “There’s an episode coming up that has a lot of Harry-HR interplay, and it’s not just entertaining for the audience, but it’s also entertaining for me to watch Tom Cavanagh play two different characters, literally shoulder to shoulder with me, and me having to play with both of these figures,” Valdes says. “It’s one of those moments where you have to step back, not just as an actor, but also as a character, and say, ‘This is weird, right? This is weird.'”

The Flash airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/20/flash-gorilla-city/?

- ¡The Flash vs. Gorilla City! Violett Beane adelanta estampidas de monos y 'enormes' peleas (TVLine):
¡The Flash vs. Gorilla City! Violett Beane adelanta estampidas de monos y 'enormes' peleas
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 10 Feb 2017, 12:00 PM PST

“Grodd. He’s got my dad! And he has him in Gorilla City!”

With those words, dropped at the end of the Feb. 7 episode of The CW’s The Flash, Jesse Wells set in motion an adventure that will transport Barry & Co. back to Earth-Two, where things are gonna be a bit… bananas.

Setting the stage for the two-parter, which launches Tuesday, Feb. 21 with the episode “Attack on Gorilla City,” returning guest star Violett Beane tells TVLine, “Jesse’s dad got a message from some of the sentient gorillas, who asked to meet him — as gorillas do — and you know Harry, he loves an adventure. So he mounted an expedition and took 10 people into the forest with him.”

Harry, though, has since turned up missing, “and that’s why Jesse comes to Earth-One in such a panic,” says her portrayer. “She is very scared for her father, so the team starts to help her find him.”

While Jesse and Wally stay back to keep Earth-One safe from a looming threat, Barry — with Caitlin, Cisco and Julian in tow — makes tracks for Earth-Two, where Gorilla City incarcerations, warring ape factions and other kinds of drama await them. “It’s going to be pretty massive,” Beane says of the multiverse arc. “There’s a battle between Grodd and his own gorilla friends,” sparked by a power play by Solovar, a sentient ape voiced by Keith David. “There’s a stampede, and there’s a huge gorilla fight towards the end of the first episode,” in an unexpected location.

(Speaking of locations, a fun fact: Beane shares that a relentless Vancouver snowfall forced filming of the Gorilla City scenes to be moved south of the original site. After all, “You can’t really have a jungle with snow in it!”)

Prior to Harry’s ape-napping, The Flashrecently minted speedster Jesse “was kicking butt on Earth-Two,” Beane reports, “but she’s happy to be back. Maybe not under these circumstances, but she’s very happy to see Wally.” In the midst of about as long-distance a relationship as two teens could endure, “There’s always that moment of, “Are we still…?'” says the actress. “But ultimately they really missed each other a lot. There are some cute scenes.”

There’s also the matter of Jesse meeting her father’s Earth-19 doppelganger, H.R Wells. “That’s one of the first moments in the next episode, where Jesse is like, ‘Oh my God! Oh wait, you’re not my dad,'” Beane previews. And with Harry MIA for the time being, H.R. may even aspire to play ersatz pop to Miss Quick. “There is a bit of that,” says the actress with a laugh. “At least, he tries.”

http://tvline.com/2017/02/10/the-flash- ... ett-beane/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”