¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: ¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Robin Lord Taylor Facebook live Q&A (28-03-16):

https://www.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX/vi ... =2&theater

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.17 "Into the woods" Promo #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.17 "Into the woods" Clip #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJnm_Xk_r4

- GOTHAM | 2.17 "Into the woods" Clip #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zQh9QUx2bE

- GOTHAM | 2.17 "Into the woods" Clip #3 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGo5r04NNL0

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.17 "Into the woods":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.18 "Pinewood":
2.18 "Pinewood" (18/04/16 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT): HUGO STRANGE LE PONE LA ZANCADILLA A LOS PRÓXIMOS MOVIMIENTOS DE BRUCE Y ALFRED - Tras dejar el Arkham Asylum, Barbara intenta hacer las paces con Gordon. Entonces, Bruce y Alfred siguen a uno de los amtiguos amigos de Thomas Wayne del Proyecto Chimera, pero Hugo Strange interrumpe sus planes. Estrellas invitadas: Nathan Darrow as Victor Fries, BD Wong como 'Hugo Strange', Tonya Pinkins como 'Ethel Peabody', Michelle Gomez como 'La Dama', Julia Taylor Ross como 'Karen Jennings'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/gotham ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.19 "Azrael":
2.19 "Azrael" (25/04/16 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT): UN EXTRAÑO DESCUBRIMIENTO SE HARÁ EN GOTHAM CITY - Gordon y Bruce le preguntan al Profesor Strange sobre el Proyecto Chimera, lo que lleva a Strange a mandar al recién resucitado Galavan a enfrentarse a Gordon. Mientras tanto, Nygma investiga quién es el Profesor Strange. Estrellas invitadas: BD Wong como 'Hugo Strange', Tonya Pinkins como 'Ethel Peabody', Stink Fisher como 'Helzinger'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/gotham ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Who Killed The Waynes? Investigating" Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- LUCIFER/GOTHAM | Mondays Combo Promo | FOX BROADCASTING:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.18 "Pinewood":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.18 "Pinewood" Promo #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.18 "Pinewood" Featurette | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.18 "Pinewood" Clip #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UecoszAfrJ4

- GOTHAM | 2.18 "Pinewood" Clip #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Incwbp9zE

- GOTHAM | 2.18 "Pinewood" Clip #3 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQmH3rs84UA

- GOTHAM | 2.18 "Pinewood" Clip #4 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgO0dxwAACk

- GOTHAM | 2.18 "Pinewood" Clip #5 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iY_Ryjwq0k

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Robin Lord Taylor habla sobre el regreso del 'Pingüino' y 'Fish Mooney' (zap2it):
Robin Lord Taylor habla sobre el regreso del 'Pingüino' y 'Fish Mooney'
Por Chris E. Hayner 11 Abril, 2016

He’s baaaaaaack! After the death of his father and endless bullying by the closest thing he has to family that’s still alive, Oswald Cobblepot (Robin Lord Taylor) reverted to his old murderous self on “Gotham,” and even threw a little forced cannibalism in for good measure.

With such a huge change in the character — and even more to come — Zap2it spoke with Taylor about going back to Penguin’s roots, working with Paul Reubens, the upcoming return of Jade Pinkett-Smith as Fish Mooney and so much more. Please, he reveals just how excited certain characters were to see him return to Penguin’s signature messy hairstyle.

Zap2it: It’s been such a crazy whirlwind for Oswald — especially since coming back from winter break.

Robin Lord Taylor: It really has! They’re really putting him through it.

To start off, what was it like for you the actor to get to play this altered almost puppy dog version of Oswald after playing him for so long as the murderous psychopath we all grew to love?

Oh my God, it’s a dream! When the storyline was announced among the actors, and when we got that first script, [showrunner] Bruno [Heller] sent me an email and illustrated how he saw this new Oswald. The reference he used right away was Chaplin-esque. I was so thrilled to play with a whole new set of paintbrushes — that’s how I looked at it.

It’s been an amazing experience.

Then beyond that, I know you’re a huge ‘Batman Returns’ fan … can we just talk about the experience of playing Oswald Cobblepot against Paul Reubens as your dad?

It was definitely full of … I had a lot of out of body experiences. Paul and I got on smashingly, as did everyone else. He’s just one of the most cherished guest stars we’ve ever had on “Gotham.”

In talking to him he’d look at me and do a little shrug or laugh that in that moment was so Paul Reubens that it would shake me to my core.

And he has a story about everyone — he’s met everyone. He has a Michael Jackson story, he has a Prince story, he has a Cher story, he has a Patti LaBelle story! They’d call, “Cut” and I’d be like, “Pick up where you left off! What did Patti LaBelle say at that weird special you did with her?”

It’s amazing, just amazing. He could not be sweeter.

And looking at his career, he’s been doing this since the ’80s.

Oh my God yes! Totally! And he’s had quite a roller coaster experience with his career — the highest of the high and the lowest of the low. What really makes him special is the fact that he is still an open person and still trusting and still willing to talk about his entire career and everything that’s happened to him.

I think that’s why he’s so delightful to work with and still is a real person. He’s clearly processed all of the things that have happened to him in a really healthy way and can still talk about them. For anyone that’s going through this business it’s a wealth of information.

This is how you survive and get through crazy shit. It’s really amazing and he’s an absolute show business survivor and I think everyone should respect him for that.

Then you look at where his career is now. He went through those highs and lows and has evolved into this respected character actor and personality. It’s nice to see him looked at in that light again.

Absolutely, it’s so gratifying! And I think it’s a testament to his character and to the kind of person that he is that it is happening again for him — that it is coming around for him. It’s really well-deserved and he’s a great guy.

Now, looking at Oswald … You can’t help but love that his reverting to his old self is illustrated by the change in his hairstyle.

Of course! That was the funniest thing too. The entire design team, specifically hair and makeup, while we were doing the sad, brainwashed Penguin they … Specifically our hair person Theresa, who is very Brooklyn, would be like, “I can’t wait to get your fucking hair back, this is bullshit! You look like shit! I fucking hate this!” [laughs]

Finally we got that last scene in episode 17 where I go back and I step onto the floor and she’s like, “Magnificent! He’s back!” and everyone’s like, “Yes! You’re back!”

Everyone knew we were going to shoot the scene but it wasn’t until I stepped onto the set in the full old school Penguin hair and jacket that everyone was like, “Yes!” I definitely got high fives from all of the grips.

Based on what we’ve seen, he seems more broken than ever. I mean, he feeds a woman her own children, which is definitely one of the craziest things I’ve ever seen on ‘Gotham.’ Now that he’s been mentally tortured, how far is he swinging to the maniacal side?

I don’t know. After that moment, watching as Penguin comes back into himself, he’s relearning who he is. I feel like he’s even more bipolar in a way. He’s more depraved than he’s ever been, but whatever Strange did to him, I think there’s still parts of that kindness in there weirdly.

Moving forward, instead of going completely unhinged, I see him carrying some of this new character with him. Even though everyone treated him like shit, I think he actually enjoyed being kind to people and learned something.

It’s what I’ve always said about him, there’s someone in there who really wants to be good and wants to be loved. Now that he knows kind of what it feels like to be gentle, I think he’s going to keep parts of that in him going forward.

I think it would be almost a disservice to going back to just being crazy Penguin who doesn’t give a shit. I think keeping parts of these things … maybe going forward, there is someone he does care about and does cherish.

The melding of those two sides, even when people are being mean to him during that kind stretch, he seemed so pleased whenever he got the tiniest bit of acceptance.

And I think if you go into the storyline of Penguin, and I don’t know where we’re going in the future of “Gotham,” but ideally I’d like him to be something of a politician, you know? This whole lesson that he’s learned and this empathetic side to him could really help if the writers decide to take him in that direction.

I think it’s the fourth episode where Galavan is trying to get him to work for him and tells him he has his mother held hostage. He says he’s not interested in Galavan’s plan and says, “I’m a builder. I create things, I don’t destroy things.”

I think all of this conditioning will help him become the builder, the connector, the person who creates a legacy for himself.

I know you can't spoil what's going to happen, but with so much happening on 'Gotham,' what is Penguin's direction at this point?

He goes through a period where it's almost like he's relearning who he is and how to live in Gotham City. It's about getting back to himself and who he is. What's going to help him do that is him focusing on the fact that Hugo Strange (BD Wong) is out there. He remembers what Hugo did to him and he doesn't let that go.

A lot of getting back to himself is getting revenge over what's happened to him.

But also, as you know, Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett-Smith) is coming back to town. There's a lot for him to deal with.

What can you say about Fish's return and having Jada back in set?

Oh my God, it was amazing! Just having her back ... we didn't have very many scenes together, but she's prominently featured in two episodes. Just having her there, it felt like having one of the anchors back on our show. It felt natural and familiar.

Also, again, it clarified Penguin in a way that hasn't been clarified. It put him into context with what happened last year.

And, really, just having Jada around is just fucking awesome. She's just great and I think she brings this real professionalism -- like this larger-than-life character that keeps out show in the right tone.

http://zap2it.com/2016/04/gotham-robin- ... sh-mooney/

- BD Wong sobre su 'Extraño' papel en ‘Gotham’ y el atractivo homoerótico de Batman y Robin (queerty):
BD Wong sobre su 'Extraño' papel en ‘Gotham’ y el atractivo homoerótico de Batman y Robin
Por Jessica Miglio 12 Abril 2016

This year, BD Wong joined what has become something of a pantheon of actors to bring Batman’s rogues gallery to life. As Professor Hugo Strange, he’s been pulling the strings behind the scenes this season on Gotham. He’s already toyed with the Penguin’s (Robin Lord Taylor) state of mind, and on last night’s episode he released Detective Jim Gordon’s (Ben McKenzie) unstable ex Barbara (Erin Richards) into the city to presumably cause even more havoc. To paraphrase Strange’s assistant Ms. Peabody (Tonya Pinkins) if he keeps releasing dangerous psychos from Arkham Asylum we might be in for one hell of a season finale.

“The next arch that really goes to the end of this season is all about Strange and these bizarre experiments he’s doing,” says Wong. “They kind of catapult the season to the climax in the season finale.” Wong took a break from filming to talk to Queerty about Batman villains, mad scientists, and why he’s not worried about getting killed off this season.

Queerty: Batman villains tend to be either mobsters of psychopaths. Where does Hugo Strange fall along that spectrum?
Well, his history is that he’s a bit of a psychopath. The way I see it he’s this classic mad scientist. I don’t know if he’s anything more than a super intellect with this toxic, potentially world-changing technology at his fingertips. So then, what does a person do with that? Do they become greedy? Are they being pressured by someone to do things they might not normally do? Or are they just totally into it? He’s in a world where a lot of people are making either desperate decisions or selfish decisions, or decisions that are designed to promote them or help them survive. He’s in a world where that’s allowed. The stakes are higher and the rash behavior is more colorful.

Well, when you’re talking about playing a criminal, I think people do want to know what motivates them, why they’re doing these terrible things.
Yeah, and you also want to know, as you’re getting to know the people you work for — meaning the producers and the writers on the show — as you’re getting to know them you want to be able to trust them. You want to go, OK, have they thought of this? Do they care that this is gracefully motivated or do they just want to see drama? Whether or not it’s admirable or not — the question isn’t whether you end up looking like a good person. The question is whether or not it makes sense to the audience that this is happening. So once I felt comfortable that they do that on Gotham, then I was really game for all of the, for lack of a better word, insanity. The season finale is insane. It reaches a huge climax, there’s a huge event that happens and everyone involved in the last half of this season has their moment of crisis.

Did you have a favorite Batman villain as a kid?
I grew up with the old 1960s TV show, with characters like King Tut and Egghead. They always used these eccentric character actors—Egghead was Vincent Price. Really solid theatrical characters, interesting people. And, I don’t know I just liked those. I was more into Batman and Robin, frankly. I was totally into their kind of homoerotic relationship. It was a real seed-planter for me as a kid, I guess learning about myself. I remember being really into them and not understanding why—being fascinated by the idea that they would save each other. They’d get into these situations where before the commercial they thought they were going to die and they’d say goodbye to each other and they’d be really desperate.

Well, there’s so much going on there subtextually. An older guy and a younger guy—that’s kind of an archetype for some gay relationships.
Yeah, their kind of mentor relationship. It’s not necessarily parental.

What kind of material did the producers of Gotham give you to prep for the role of Hugo Strange?
They didn’t give me anything. I Googled and I did a lot of research on Hugo Strange myself, mostly because I wanted to see what he looked like. They described to me this classic Batman villain. They explained that he’s kind of a long-term super villain, and they were planning to do this big arch in the second half of the second season.

Can we talk about the bald cap?
Yeah, sure we can.

How long does it take to apply?
It takes two and a half hours. There are lots of variables in a TV show, but it takes a half an hour to take it off too! But it’s totally worth it. I love not being myself, and I don’t think I would like to go home and be bald. The impression is a very physically strong one, so it’s really great to be able to escape from it and be yourself [when you go home]. I love being able to use the make-up and hair to help create a person that didn’t exist before. They could have figured out a way to make him look more like me, and I actually wasn’t interested in that. I didn’t care about two and a half hours of make-up. I wanted to incorporate the original looks from the comic.

The suits you get to wear are really fun.
Oh it’s really great clothes, yeah! The designer is John Glazer. The maker of the suits is this tailor, Martin Greenfield. Martin Greenfield is the oldest tailor in New York and they’re super expensive and they’re custom made, and when you go there to try them on — we have fittings there in Brooklyn — there’s all these pictures of Colin Powell and all these famous people. When they come to New York they get suits made there. I’ve always wanted a Martin Greenfield suit and now I have like five and they’re really great. The fabrics are beautiful. It’s really very glamorous!

So, unlike the Marvel Cinematic Universe, DC Entertainment is keeping its TV and movie worlds separate. Are you bummed you won’t be getting to mess with Margo Robbie’s Harley Quinn in Arkham?
[Laughs] Well, having worked with her before and having had a really good experience, that’s of course a great disappointment. But you know, my initial response to that question is that I realize that nowadays, I’m very satisfied in the moment. I find myself worrying much less about why this or that isn’t happening, and I’m perfectly content with what is happening. But I will say she’s great. She’s going to just explode and it’ll be great and I’ll be happy to say I worked with her, because I really like her.

You’re kind of on a mad scientist streak right now with Dr. Wu in Jurassic World and now Hugo Strange.
There are lots of similarities. They’re both blind to the consequences of what they’re doing in some ways, but they’re really different people. People ask me a lot, “Why do you always play a doctor?” And I can’t answer that, because I’m not the one who actually makes the [casting] choices. I’m responding to other people’s choices.

Both those role seem like they should make you a regular at Comic Con for the foreseeable future.
I would love to do Comic Con, actually. I don’t know how it really works. Robin [Lord Taylor] is really into Comic Con, so I’m going to ask him. Apparently there are Comic Cons all over the place all the time — unlike IML where there’s one. I’m really into interfacing with the fans. My friend Jack Kenny, who’s a writer in L.A., told me that there’s this list of people, this thing called a sci-fi queue, which is, for science fiction audiences, whether [actors] are recognizable or liked. So after Jurassic World, he said, “Oh, your sci-fi queue is gonna go way up!”

Do you want to talk about your character on Mr. Robot?
We can totally talk about it because I don’t know anything! They’re in the middle of shooting and my part hasn’t come up yet. But I haven’t even read the script. I’m intending to read all the scripts and get caught up, because the first time I did the show I was really in the dark and I didn’t like that feeling. All I know is how many episodes I’m going to be in.

Do you worry about Hugo Strange getting killed off at the end of this season of Gotham?
I’m over the fear of being killed. A lot of actors live in terror of being killed off on a show. And I don’t care as much. I mean, I want to have a steady job, so there’s always that. But if you get killed and it’s really exciting for the fans or it makes the show great, it can be fun. It’s fun to participate in it.

I’m trying to think if I’ve ever seen you die on screen.
Oh, I died in this terrible movie that I don’t even want to tell you the name, because I don’t want people to look it up! I think I got stabbed by a screwdriver or something.

http://www.queerty.com/bd-wong-on-his-s ... n-20160412

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Patient 44: Re-Birth" Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.19 "Azrael":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.20 "Unleashed":
2.20 "Unleashed" (09/05/16 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT):MICHELLE VEINTIMILLA REPITE EN SU PAPEL COMO FIREFLY/BRIDGIT - Azrael anda suelto en Gotham City, lo que enciende la necesidad de venganza del Pingüino. Mientras tanto, Bruce enlista la ayuda de Selina Kyle para ayudarle a localizar al Profesor Strange, mientras que elude el arresto por sus experimentos. Estrellas invitadas: BD Wong como 'Hugo Strange', Tonya Pinkins como 'Ethel Peabody', Michelle Veintimilla como 'Firefly/Bridgit'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/gotham ... press.html?

- Stills del 2.20 "Unleashed":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.19 "Azrael" Promo #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.19 "Azrael" Extended Promo | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.19 "Azrael" Clip #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fddb3qVE74U

- GOTHAM | 2.19 "Azrael" Clip #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLV-X1vDW9A

- GOTHAM | 2.19 "Azrael" Clip #3 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8QkNE3spE

- GOTHAM | 2.19 "Azrael" Clip #4 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMTTqI7WUA

- GOTHAM | 2.19 "Azrael" Clip #5 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M97lPLgEVOk

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles":
2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" (16/05/16 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT): FISH MOONEY REGRESA A LA CIUDAD - Hugo Strange le da la bienvenida a GOTHAM a una cara familiar después de resucite a Fish Mooney en Indian Hill. Más tarde, Bruce decubre que un amigo está en peligro y hace equipo con Gordon, Alfred y Lucius, mientras que descubren más sobre los experimentos de Strange. Estrellas invitadas: Kit Flanagan como 'La Mujer del pelo Blanco', Clare Foley como 'Ivy Pepper', BD Wong como 'Hugo Strange', Tonya Pinkins como 'Ethel Peabody', Michelle Veintimilla como 'Firefly/Bridgit', Brian McManamon como 'Basil', Jada Pinkett Smith como 'Fish Mooney'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/gotham ... ibles.html?

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”