¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: ¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Rebirth" Featurette | FOX BROADCASTING:

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.22 "Transference" (season finale):
2.22 "Transference" -season finale- (23/05/16 9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT): LOS PLANES DE SE DESENMARAÑAN EN LA SEASON FINALE DE “GOTHAM” - Mientras que Gordon, Bruce y Lucius permanecen en Indian Hill, la ciudad de GOTHAM se encontrará con una nueva amenaza cuando los reclusos de Hugo Strangetracen un plan para escapar y empezar sus nuevas vidas en GOTHAM. Estrellas invitadas: Kit Flanagan como 'La Mujer del pelo Blanco', BD Wong como 'Hugo Strange', Tonya Pinkins como 'Ethel Peabody', Michelle Veintimilla como 'Firefly/Bridgit', Jada Pinkett Smith como 'Fish Mooney', Nathan Darrow como 'Mr. Freeze/Victor Fries'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/gotham ... eason.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Cory Michael saborea la llega del 'Enigma' (CBR):
Cory Michael saborea la llega del 'Enigma'
Por Bryan Cairns, 02/05/16

Ever since "Gotham's" second season was billed as "Rise of the Villains," viewers have eagerly anticipated the evolution of mild-mannered Edward Nygma into the criminal mastermind known as the Riddler. Now their wait is over.

Over the past few episodes, Edward has fully embraced his panache for puzzles, riddles and crime. However, he was duped into confessing that he framed Jim Gordon for murder, a misstep that landed Edward in Arkham Asylum – for now, at least.

Actor Cory Michael Smith, who plays Edward, spoke with CBR News about his character's gradual journey toward the Riddler persona, his agenda in Arkham Asylum, and the repercussions of his fallout with Penguin.

CBR News: In previous conversations, you've mentioned how much you appreciate Edward Nygma's slow build from meek forensic scientist into full-fledged villain. But how stoked were you about the big steps Edward took toward becoming the Riddler this season?

Cory Michael Smith: It's been amazing. When I read Episode 15, which is when he creates this big plot to frame Jim Gordon, that was like zero to 60. The capacity this person has to demolish someone, or just take them out, is already present. He's just never exercised it. It went pretty well for him. That, to me, was really exciting, just because we essentially presented to people, "Hey, this man is crazy and has the ability to do whatever he wants. He's the man with the plan." It's just about him focusing his talents and skills and using them. He kind of became the Riddler in 215, except he has no idea. Now, it's unveiling to himself, "Oh, this question mark could be my emblem and my identity. And this very thing I tried once and pulled off quite well, I can do to other people."

Edward previously murdered a few people, but what do you feel was his point of no return?

He's been found out by the police. We don’t know when, how or why he would get out of Arkham, but, if and when he does, he can't go back to the police department. Everything he has left is gone. He completely has to start over, so I do think it's the point of no return.

Clearly, Edward suffers from some mental disorder. As a result, should viewers feel a little sympathetic toward him, or is this the real him, as he claims?

That's a great question, because when I read those lines, when he declared, "This is who I am," I, Cory, don't believe him. I think he thinks that, but he's actually very ill. He tried for so long to be a good guy and to make positive relationships with people. It was just failure after failure after failure. The only time he's gotten any type of mileage, and any kind of relationship, was when he did unfortunate things to get it. He is delusional, but quite brash and vocal about it. I, Cory, do not think that is who he was meant to be, but Edward thinks so.

Edward did some master planning and manipulating with the art theft, bombing and framing Jim Gordon. What are his greatest strengths and weaknesses?

Over the next four episodes, he clues into some of his strengths. We've seen him have a lot of social issues. However, as we see him at Arkham, we come to find out he actually understands people very well, or, at least sick people. He knows how to make people feel OK or wanted. He begins to grow some social skills. The thing that is innate in him is anything detail-oriented. He could make that plan, the plot. He is a brilliant, quick mind with puzzles, games, science and math. When he starts using his problem-solving skills, and combines it with this newfound awareness of social gymnastics, we're going to start to see a different kind of human being. His way of manipulating people is now going to go beyond tricks, games and puzzles – and go to being a better liar like the true psychopath that he's meant to be.

How about a weakness? Sometimes Edward comes off as over-confident.

Absolutely. He's remarkably narcissistic, which will only increase. He has a lot of pride. He has quite a temper that he has grown out of the beginning of Season 2, when he was talking to this other version of himself. He embraced this quick temper that is going to hurt him with any kind of partnership he has with Penguin.
Story continues below

Last time we saw Edward, he was admitted to Arkham Asylum. How is he faring there?

He wants out of the damn place. He'll do anything he can. This is when he understands that when using people, make them feel important and that they need you. His goal is to break out or work his way up. Hugo [Strange] is pretty strict and suspicious of anyone in there. I think Edward's intelligence is going to help him burrow his way into the system.

Photos suggest Gordon isn't done with Edward. What brings them into each other's orbit again?

Gordon has suspicions of Hugo, so he's going to be coming to Arkham.

How has Gordon and Edward's relationship evolved?

The thing that is so delicious is now the level of competition and retribution is really high. I ruined his life temporarily and now he's ruined mine. That's the beginning of our hopefully long, vicious tug of war.

Gordon did seem to be Nygma's friend – or maybe he only tolerated him.

I think Ed could tell he was being tolerated. That's a great word. Yes, he was engaged at work, but there was never a full embrace.

What have you enjoyed about Edward's interaction with Oswald this season?

It's been wonderful. I think Oswald forced Edward to man-up himself. The speech that he gave to Oswald was something that he probably hadn't voiced to himself, which is, "If you are not tethered to anyone or anything, and you don't hold love for anything else except yourself, then your love can never be broken. You can never be emotionally paralyzed." Helping Oswald understand that helped Edward understand that as well. The thing it kind of foreshadows is these two people, who could be dear friends, that at the end of the day, have no alliance to each other because they have agreed together to never have a significant allegiance to anyone but oneself. It's just that friendships are always temporary. It's interesting to see a relationship begin that way.

There was almost a role reversal there for a moment, too.

It was really fun, and actually half that scene got cut out. There was some more stuff, but I'm pretty sure I know why they cut it short. It will be interesting when they reunite, because the Penguin is quick to seek revenge. We'll see how he responds to Ed after being rebuked.

How exciting would it be to have Edward and Oswald team up at this stage in their lives? Have you and Robin Lord Taylor discussed the possibilities?

Yeah, Robin and I would love that. We get along so well at work and outside of work. It would be really fun to see what havoc they could wreak together. It will be interesting to see how sensitive Penguin is to being given the cold shoulder from Ed. I think it's out of character for Penguin to forgive easily. I don't know, but we could also be heading down a contentious path.

We're in the homestretch now with only a few episodes left. Where do we find Edward in the remainder of the season?

He's going to try to figure out how to get out of his three-foot by four-foot cell. That is his plight. If it doesn't work, he needs to engage with Strange and Peabody. That's his goal. He needs out of being a prisoner.

What can you tease about the finale, "A Legion of Horribles"?

There are some surprises in store for Edward. The alliances he thinks he's building do not necessarily pay off for him.

Edward's embraced his murderous ways. He's spouting riddles and wearing some snazzy threads. Where are you hoping the writers take him next?

We'll see a flavor of showmanship pop up in the next episode. I'm interested in that color of him. There are so many villains that are psychopaths and are violent in nature. I like when Nygma talks to people, and tricks people, and has a lot of joy and fun in that. I like the idea of him being a showman and being outrageous.

I found a lot of glee in embracing the riddles. There's especially been some with Jim Gordon that have been so delicious to deliver. Edward starts to realize that with the very things he's good at, he doesn't have to go outside of that. Those riddles can just be his motif and he's continually going to be more outrageous. I look forward to that.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... yContinued

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes promocionales de "Azrael":

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.20 "Unleashed" Promo #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.20 "Unleashed" Clip #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pdfPGRnfYc

- GOTHAM | 2.20 "Unleashed" Clip #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0FZ2PIcpKk

- GOTHAM | 2.20 "Unleashed" Clip #3 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ1wTmQLzpM

- GOTHAM | 2.20 "Unleashed" Clip #4 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfQJDYCD-R0

- GOTHAM | 2.20 "Unleashed" Clip #5 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNIQfO17qE4

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.21 "Legion of Horribles":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM/HOUDINI | Combo Promo "No One Is Safe" | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/5463c349-628c-4 ... 94e50231df

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Promo #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Promo #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM/HOUDINI | Combo Promo "Foul Play" | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Clip #1 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1__E_Ol091k

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Clip #2 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TPYWAJQzrc

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Clip #3 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58eHQIrydw4

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Clip #4 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju01xUNE_0A

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Clip #5 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSSeRgYRqg

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Clip #6 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CRmx5AXxdQ

- GOTHAM | 2.21 "A Legion of Horribles" Clip #7 | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyPSej-ReeQ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.22 "Transference" (season finale):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Indian Hill" Featurette | FOX BROADCASTING:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jada Pinkett Smith está encantadídima de su regreso como 'Fish Mooney' en "Gotham" (TVInsider):
Jada Pinkett Smith está encantadídima de su regreso como 'Fish Mooney' en "Gotham"
Por Damian Holbrook 16 Mayo, 2016 1:30 pm

It's alive! Gotham's finest are on the hook tonight when Jada Pinkett Smith makes her long-awaited return as Season 1 badass standout Fish Mooney. Last seen being tossed into the harbor—and what looked like a very watery grave—by former underling-turned-King of Gotham Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) during last May's finale, the glam-maniac mafiosa is rising again thanks to Hugo Strange (BD Wong) and Smith is as thrilled as we are to see that this Fish didn't get the hook after all.

Welcome back to Gotham. It’s about time!
I know, I can’t tell you elated—elated—I was when Bruno [Heller, EP] called me. I really thought that [finale] was it for her. When I went over the wall last season, oh my god. I went through a whole mourning period, thinking that she was gone. It took me forever to take off my Fish Mooney nails! I didn’t want to let her go.

We just assumed since we didn’t see a body…
That is what everybody said! But I was like, you know, that was a big fall. That was pretty final. So then Bruno called me around mid-season saying he’d found a way to bring me back, I was like “I would love to do that!”

And I love that the first thing Fish does after being revived is start ordering people around.
[Laughs] Exactly! Yep, Fish Mooney. Back!

How is it being back with everyone on set? It's a very different show this season.
Yeah it is, but in the most beautiful way. I think the show has really figured out what it is. Every show needs a minute to find itself. But it was the same hair and makeup people, pretty much the same crew…and everybody is still so wonderful to work with. It felt like I had only gone away on vacation. [Laughs]

We are fully expecting a huge moment between you and Robin Lord Taylor.
I can’t tell you! But I promise that the last scene of the finale will have people on the edge of their seats for sure.

And what is with this costume? It’s like some crazy X-Men outfit.
I know! You’re gonna see why that costume is significant in the finale, too.

Is there anything about Fish that is different now that she has been resurrected?
You will find out in the season finale [next week] what her 2.0 version is like. She has come back new and improved. She doesn’t quite know how yet, but in the finale, you will see that she realizes that she is not the Fish she thought she was.

Scarier?
Oh she is scarier! I don’t know what the hell Penguin is going to do with her now! She has some new skills and has come back with a whole new get-down. Folks had better watch out, that is all I can say.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/89251/ ... to-gotham/?
- Jada Pinkett Smith habla sobre el regreso de 'Fish Mooney' a GOTHAM (nerdist):
Jada Pinkett Smith habla sobre el regreso de 'Fish Mooney' a GOTHAM
Por Sydney Bucksbaum 16 Mayo, 2016

Not even death can keep Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) out of the game on Gotham.

After Oswald Cobblepot (Robin Lord Taylor) pushed the crime lord off the roof of a building into the lake below in his bid to become the King of Gotham, Fish Mooney has been presumed dead. And that’s because she was … until Professor Hugo Strange (B. D. Wong) got his hands on her corpse. The shady scientist, busy working underneath Arkham Asylum in the secret Indian Hill facility to try and reanimate the dead, finally achieved success in reanimation with Theo Galavan (James Frain), although he didn’t come back to life as Theo. He couldn’t remember his past life, and so Strange gave him a new identity. And Strange’s next project/victim? Fish Mooney.

“I’ve missed playing her,” Smith tells Nerdist of returning to Gotham for the first time since the season one finale. “She’s one of my favorite characters to play. I’m so happy to be back.”

When Smith first announced that she was exiting Gotham near the end of season one, she had no idea she’d be back less than a year later.

“I pretty much thought Fish was done,” Smith says with a laugh. “I got a call about midseason, maybe a little later than that. [Executive producer] Bruno [Heller] called me up and said, ‘I think I found a way to bring you back.’ I was like, ‘Really?!’ We met up and he told me his idea and I was like, ‘Okay. I’m down for that. I’m down for that one.’ I just love that character and I love playing her. She’s the most fun I’ve had onscreen in years. It’s a real blessing for me to do it again.”

Smith credits Heller and all the writers for the story behind Fish Mooney’s resurrection.

“I wasn’t involved in [the creative process] at all,” Smith says. “I had no idea that she would even be returning so that was all Bruno and the brilliant writing staff that we have. He basically just gave me the overall idea of her being resurrected, who was going to resurrect her, and the fact that she was going to come back as the 2.0 version of Fish Mooney.”

Yeah, if that sounds ominous to you, go with your gut feeling.

“If you thought Fish Mooney was kickass before … ” Smith says before bursting out laughing. “I don’t know what Penguin’s going to do with her now. I have no idea what he’s going to be able to do with her at this point. I can’t wait for people to see Fish’s new improvements, what she’s come back with. I can’t wait to see what people think about that. It made me very excited thinking about what the character will be able to do now and what kind of havoc she’ll be able to create as this new version of herself.”

But what surprised Smith the most about her big return to Gotham actually had nothing to do with the storyline.

“I was just happy that so many fans and so many people were so excited that Fish was returning,” Smith says. “I’ve really loved this particular genre and I love the fans that come with this genre. They’re so enthusiastic and they’re so much fun. It was fantastic on the street, or even going around to do press, because I’ve had so many people come up to me saying, ‘Oh my god, I’m so glad Fish is coming back!’ It’s a lot of fun for me when I can see that people are actually watching the show and having such a good time and looking forward to having a journey with Fish again.”

She continues, “That really did surprise me, because I had no idea they would bring Fish back. I thought that once she went over that wall, that was it. I actually had a bit of a mourning period. I kept my Fish Mooney nails for a long, long time. I was not willing to let her go! So finally, when I took her nails off, I finally felt like, ‘God, I may really never see her again.’ So when I got the call that they were going to bring Fish back, I was just as excited as the fans are.”

While Professor Strange’s other projects haven’t been able to retain their memories or minds after coming back from the dead, Fish Mooney is going to be a much different breed. “I don’t want to give too much away, but she is Fish Mooney on steroids. She really is the 2.0 version,” Smith says. “She comes back new and improved. She’s different in an extraordinary way.”Because she didn’t have to play an entirely new character like Frain had to, that made her return all the more thrilling for Smith from an acting point of view. “I was glad that there were still pieces of the Fish that we knew before,” Smith says. “That’s all still a part of her personality in the 2.0 version. And the costume she wears … it’s so cool. You’ll see the significance of the costume once you start to realize her new improvement. There’s meaning behind the costume. It’s really interesting.”

Seeing as how Fish has more than a few enemies outside of Indian Hill (to say the least), will viewers ever get to see her outside of the lab to come face-to-face with people like Penguin and Butch (Drew Powell)?

“You’ve got to stay tuned to see that one,” Smith says. “You’ll definitely see her come upon some people that she had beef with, for sure.”

As for how many episodes Smith will appear in this season, or even if she would continue to guest star next season, this is the only thing she could say: “You’ll probably get a good idea after you see the finale of what’s going down. [The finale] is pretty epic. There’s definitely a lot of action. The ending will definitely keep people on the edge of their seats for sure.”

Returning to a TV show’s set after so much time away could have been a tough experience for an actor, but according to Smith, “it was definitely like getting back on bike.”

“It was like as if I never left. It was like I went away on vacation and returned,” Smith says with a laugh. “We still have a lot of the same crew and of course a lot of the same cast members, so it was if I hadn’t gone anywhere. I mean, I still had my same room! It was really awesome. It was such a pleasure to get to see everybody.”

As for new characters like Professor Strange, Smith couldn’t wait to share scenes with him.

“It was fantastic,” Smith says. “They’re all such fantastic actors. They are top line. To be able to come back and work with that caliber of talent was a lot of fun. Professor Strange is really something else. He’s awesome.”

http://nerdist.com/jada-pinkett-smith-d ... to-gotham/
- Jada Pinkett Smith habla sobre la 'nueva y mejorada' Fish Mooney de ‘Gotham’ (zap2it):
Jada Pinkett Smith habla sobre la 'nueva y mejorada' Fish Mooney de ‘Gotham’
Por Chris E. Hayner 16 Mayo, 2016

The moment “Gotham” fans have been waiting for is finally here. Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) is returning to Gotham City and that means things are going to get more dangerous for just about everyone involved — including Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor).

For Pinkett Smith though, the chance to return to Fish is nothing short of a blessing as she was never planning to appear on the show again.

“I had no idea. Fish Mooney was created for TV and I think specifically to help Penguin’s rise in Gotham and to be a nemesis for him,” she tells Zap2it. “When I got the call from [showrunner] Bruno [Heller] that he wanted to bring her back, he said, ‘I think I figured out a way.'”

Of course, after hearing the story idea, she simply couldn’t turn it down.

“She was just so much fun to play. I really haven’t had a character like that in a long time, that inspired my like that creatively,” Pinkett Smith explains. “To have the opportunity to come back is just a blessing, in all honesty. You don’t get roles like Fish. That’s a once-in-a-lifetime thing.”

So what brings Fish back into the fold? As with Theo Galavan (James Frain) and Mr. Freeze (Nathan Darrow), Fish is one of Hugo Strange’s (BD Wong) experiments at Indian Hill. Of course, as you may have seen the trailer for the May 16 episode, she’s not as open to suggestion as many of Strange’s past creations. She does get a few upgrades, though.

“She definitely comes back new and improved. It’s the 2.0 version of Fish Mooney that you’ve never seen before,” the actress teases. “Now I’m this new creature. I think we’ll find out later what she plans to do with the new self she is … I don’t know what Penguin is going to do with her now. I don’t know what anybody’s defense probably is.”

Her ultimate plan plan at this point will remain a mystery, as it’s something Pinkett Smith doesn’t want to spoil. However, it sounds like everything is leading up to a major Season 2 finale cliffhanger that will leave fans begging for more.

“I was really happy with what Bruno wanted to do for the finale and what I was most happy with was the end of the finale is going to have everyone on the edge of their seats, dying to see what’s going to happen in the third season,” she says. Pinkett Smith also feels good about the chances that this Season 2 return won’t be the last fans see of Fish.

“I can’t imagine not wreaking havoc and creating some serious damage in the next season,” she promises. Fingers crossed she plays a major role, because who doesn’t want to see her reunited with Penguin and Butch (Drew Powell)?

http://zap2it.com/2016/05/gotham-jada-p ... -improved/

- Jada Pinkett Smith Dishes on Her ‘Gotham’ Return (extratv):

http://extratv.com/videos/0_g1j0o9j9

- 'Gotham': Jada Pinkett Smith On Fish Mooney's Return! (accesshollywood):

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/ ... ys-return/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 2.22 "Transference" Promo #1 (season finale) | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM/HOUDINI | Combo Promo "No One Is Safe" | FOX BROADCASTING:

- GOTHAM | 2.22 "Transference" Clip #1 (season finale) | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mhJxzbO4bI

- GOTHAM | 2.22 "Transference" Clip #2 (season finale) | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iEmJqvf_M

- GOTHAM | 2.22 "Transference" Clip #3 (season finale) | FOX BROADCASTING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGgbPVXCHzI

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes y videos del elenco de "Gotham" durante las "FOX Upfronts 2016" en N.Y. (16-05-16):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Videos:

https://twitter.com/FOXTV/status/732356977561600000

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Season 2 Finale Script Unboxing" bts Featurette:

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”