¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: ¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | Fish Mooney Is Back | Season 3 Ep.1 Clip:

- GOTHAM | New to Gotham | Season 3 Ep.1 Clip:

- GOTHAM | Bruce Wayne Confronts Wayne Interprises Board of Directors | Season 3 Ep.1 Clip:

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | Season 3 "It's A Mad, Mad City" 1 Minute Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | First Look Featurette: GOTHAM Mad City | Season 3 Ep. 1:

- GOTHAM | "Bruce Wayne Is Protecting The Family Name " Season 3 Promo:
https://twitter.com/Gotham/status/776839347647553536

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jefe de Gotham habla sobre qué es lo siguiente para el doble de Bruce Wayne (EW):
Jefe de Gotham habla sobre qué es lo siguiente para el doble de Bruce Wayne
Por Samantha Highfill 06 Septiembre 2016 — 12:31 PM EDT

Gotham’s biggest cliffhanger at the end of season 2 wasn’t the return of Fish Mooney or the introduction of the Court of Owls. Rather, it was a teenage boy in desperate need of a haircut…who looked an awful lot like Bruce Wayne.

“We’re not going to leave that hanging too long out there,” executive producer Ken Woodruff says of Bruce’s doppelganger. “We’re going to deal with that early and often in the season.” (And yes, that does mean they’ll deal with the hair situation, specifically.)

Looking at the bigger picture of what Bruce’s new doppelganger will mean for the show, Woodruff says: “There’s two parts of that. There’s the real shock of Bruce Wayne learning and even realizing that this doppelganger, this double, is out there. So there’s big stuff to play with that. There’s also the fun of other people mistaking this person for Bruce Wayne and we have a lot of fun with that as well.”

However, let’s not forget that this is a fully formed person, which means there’s a backstory to be told. “There’s a whole story behind this character that we get to dive into,” Woodruff says. “Where did he come from, why was he created, why does he look like Bruce, what’s the motivation behind that, who created him? And we’re going to get into all that. It’s going to feed into a much bigger story that’s going to play out over the arc of the entire season to really explain his origins, basically, as a character.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/16/go ... r-season-3?

- David Mazouz habla sobre la Court of Owls en la Mansión Wayne (Blastr):
David Mazouz habla sobre la Court of Owls en la Mansión Wayne
Por Aaron Sagers 14 Sept, 2016

This is one of the surreal days on the job. Most of my time as an entertainment journalist is spent sitting at a computer, tapping away, and trying to resist the urge to give in to a midday nap. Today, however, I am sitting on a leather sofa in Wayne Manor, talking to Bruce Wayne when he comments on the Batman ring I randomly put on this morning.

“I like your ring! That’s so cool,” he says. “I think I’ll have to get one of those soon.”

Bruce Wayne needs more bat iconography in his life, and so does David Mazouz, the actor who portrays him on Fox’s Gotham, entering its third season on Monday, Sept. 19.

Although most of the Wayne Manor study is underneath dust covers when I speak with him, Mazouz looks comfortable on the sofa, in costume and in full-on Bruce Wayne teenage playboy mode. We are chatting during a late August visit to the show’s Brooklyn set, after Mazouz had just finished filming an Episode 6 party scene at Sirens (the new club owned by Barbara Kean and Tabitha Galavan).

In the interview below, he discusses this evolution of Bruce into a young man. He also reveals more about his role as the Bruce lookalike revealed at the end of Season 2. And, of course, he teases his investigations into the secret society of Season 3: The Court of Owls.

You’re looking quite dapper for this party scene at Sirens ...

I appreciate it!

Based on this scene, where you have a conversation with Selina, Bruce appears to be more confident, and have some more swagger. Is that the case? Is he developing more of the playboy persona?

Absolutely. He is becoming an adult, as any teenager would. The thing [executive producers] Bruno Heller and Danny Cannon have always said is Bruce will grow as I grow. As David, I’m becoming more of an adult, and so is Bruce. What comes with becoming an adult is confidence, romance, and all those things will come his way. He is coming into manhood, and eventually Batman-hood.

Obviously there is this Bruce look alike out there that we met in the season finale and shows back up in the premiere. How is the process of working those two characters?

It was tough developing that. The thing I like to stress is this is not Bruce in any way. The only similarity is they look the same. They talk differently, walk differently, think differently, communicate differently. Everything about this is different. He is a completely different person, and he’s not evil. He is lost, and looking for a purpose. That purpose he will find may not be the best for Bruce Wayne’s overall fate. It was hard developing a completely different person. Usually what happens is you audition for a role, and it’s kind of easy once you get to set. Whatever you did in the audition is what you’re going to do as the character; you’ve already kind of figured it out.

With this, I read it and didn’t really have a trial period. I was going to get to set, and they’re going to shoot, and that’s it. I talked with our producers and wonderful director Danny Cannon who directed the first two episodes of Season 3. He kind of told me what the character was, but it was really weird and hard figuring out who this doppelganger is. Eventually it clicked, and I don’t want to give too much away, but they’ll be obvious. And it is so much fun.

Does Bruce view get involved with the new villains roaming Gotham?

I think the thing going on with Bruce right now in Season 3 is, for the first two seasons he’s been devoted to one thing: Investigations, training, fighting corruption, fighting evil. At the end of Season 2, he realizes if he continues on that path, people he cares about will get hurt and put in danger. He couldn’t live with himself. So he takes a step back at the beginning of Season 3. He doesn’t want Alfred, Selina, Lucius, Gordon to get hurt. So he is not in the mindset of who is an ally, and who is a villain. He is kind of taking things easy, but that’s not to say he won’t be getting darker, or the training will stop. It won’t. He will be evolving, but not in that investigative way.

Your character was the first to pick up on this secret society, which we come to know as the Court of Owls. Are we going to see you on the hunt trying to dig up the society?

Absolutely. Like you said, Bruce is really the only character at the end of Season 2 that there is this secret council governing everything in Gotham, and how dangerous that can be. Season 3 picks up six months after Season 2, and during that time he’s in Switzerland with Alfred. He comes back in the premiere with a specific purpose having to do with the Court of Owls because he knows about them, and he realizes they’re the enemy – and they’re going down! Bruce will have a major part of that. Court of Owls is the overarching villain of Season 3, and Bruce will be very involved in taking them down.

http://www.blastr.com/2016-9-14/gothams ... ayne-manor?

- Las Bestias y una Belleza sacarán a Jim de un lugar oscuro (TVLine):
Las Bestias y una Belleza sacarán a Jim de un lugar oscuro
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 18 Sept 2016, 10:51 AM PDT

When last we tuned into Fox’s Gotham, Jim Gordon was a man on a mission, having emerged from the myriad dangers of Hugo Strange’s lab with a determination to find and win back the woman he loves, Dr. Leslie Thompkins.

Alas, that romantic mission went sideways, hard, it is revealed in the very first frames of the Season 3 premiere (airing Monday at 8/7c).

As a result, “He’s obviously not in a great place” when the action subsequently jumps forward six months, Ben McKenzie tells TVLine. “Jim had gotten a certain amount of clarity, ironically, at the hands of Hugo Strange, and he was really going to find Lee (Morena Baccarin) and bring her back. gotham-season-3-leeWhen that didn’t happen, it really crushed him. So he’s now in an aimless, dark place — but ‘dark’ in a ‘bachelor lifestyle’ kind of way.”

Meaning, what is of utmost important to him as the new season unfolds is “getting the money to get the booze to drink to dull the pain,” McKenzie offers. “That’s where he’s at.”

That bender-fueling income now comes from his work as a bounty hunter, someone who’s willing and able to go the extra mile to corral the assorted beasts unleashed during the mass Indian Hill escape, led by Fish Mooney. That new gig will put him slightly at odds with (though his services are privately appreciated by) his old pals at the GCPD.

Jim and Detective Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) share “kind of grudging respect” under this new arrangement, says McKenzie. “When your friend wants to go off on a bender, you let him go for a certain ways until it gets really, really bad. So Harvey’s just letting Jim do his thing. They’re both adult enough to let each other have that space.”

It is at Jim’s watering gotham-season-3-jim-valeriehole-in-the-wall of choice, after collecting his latest bounty, that he is tracked down by and makes the acquaintance of Valerie Vale, played by Once Upon a Time‘s Jamie Chung. Being an intrepid newshound, Valerie has leads Jim could use in pursuing his Moby Dick — meaning, Fish Mooney. But in trade, Ms. Vale insists on tagging along, for better or for worse.

“Jim likes that she’s so aggressive, that she’s so unapologetic,” McKenzie says of the duo’s instant spark. “She almost literally slaps him back into taking stock of his life, and that’s something that a guy in his position can appreciate.”

Gordon has best sober up good and quick, because despite his efforts, the monster menace isn’t abating, especially given the special “power” Fish acquired under Strange’s care, and her desperation to keep it.

“Jim may be at a low point, but the greater goings-on in Gotham with the monsters, the near total anarchy that has manifested, means he’s not going to be able to stay out of it for too long,” shares his portrayer. “He will have to get his feet back in the fire and get back on that horse.”

Yet perhaps just when Gordon is getting his groove back, a fresh wound will be agitated by the return of a very pretty, familiar face.

“He’s got many battles to fight this year, including a battle for the one he loves,” McKenzie previews, adding with a wink: “People dont stat out of Gotham for very long, you’ll see relatively soon!”

http://tvline.com/2016/09/18/gotham-sea ... e-valerie/

- Productor ejecutivo de "Gotham" revela cómo 'Mad Hatter' cambió la dirección de la S3 (THR):
Productor ejecutivo de "Gotham" revela cómo 'Mad Hatter' cambió la dirección de la S3
Por Sydney Bucksbaum 19 Septiembre 2016

It's not exactly a good sign when the creator of a comic book TV show says, "I don’t think superheroes work very well on TV."

Gotham showrunner Bruno Heller recently made that comment at the Edinburgh Television Festival. Heller went onto to say it was "probably because of the costume thing," but nonetheless, the remark left many scratching their heads. After all, his Fox drama takes place in the world of Batman, albeit long before Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) ever suited up as the DC Comics superhero. So when The Hollywood Reporter spoke with Gotham executive producer Ken Woodruff about the upcoming third season, he made sure to touch on Heller's comment.

"I think I can help clarify his statement," Woodruff tells THR. "There's a reason why he chose to develop a show that took place before the actual fully-realized Batman. He thought that that was the best way to tell stories on the medium of television. It was about the origins and it was about real people and how they evolved and became the villains and heroes that we know and we've seen in comics and in feature films. A lot of that is just pragmatic and TV is a much more intimate medium sometimes than film can be."

He continues, "You're living with these people, you're spending 22 hours with them over the course of a season as opposed to two hours. They're in your living room. They're part of your life in a much more intimate way than maybe film characters can be. When you have a cape on and you're a superhero, there's a level of attachment there. They're otherworldly and godlike in that way. That's what Bruno was talking about."

But does Woodruff agree with Heller's take? Not quite.

"I think that the world for sure works really well on TV," Woodruff says. "There's so much success lately and so many shows that are on that have to deal with comic worlds and these superhero worlds and characters. But I think that was Bruno being specific about his take and wanting to really defend his choice to do a show about the origins of Batman and these villains as opposed to living in a world where the Batmobile already exists. But yeah, I think they can work."

However, Woodruff believes that some superheroes should be left on the big screen. "The biggest thing is just money-wise," he says. "Some of these movies are so expensive to make it look real with the computer effects and not only that but the timeline. I mean, TV is on such a truncated schedule. Maybe some things are better executed in film and some things are better executed in TV."

Gotham may have started out as a gritty, realistic take on the DC Comics mythology, with season one centered on the war between different factions of the mob. But season three is already shaping up to be more sci-fi with Professor Hugo Strange's (BD Wong) Indian Hill experiments escaping their cells underneath Arkham Asylum and running free in the city. Woodruff promises that won't change the core DNA of the series.

"If you are looking at the five-year plan of the show, it was that you start out with the world that looks more like ours," Woodruff says. "The whole idea is you show how a city like Gotham, which is the title character in a lot of ways, how a city turns dark and how a city enables villains and supervillains to exist. We're telling this story of how that crazy world that Batman exists in came to be, not just these individual villains that also make our world."

He continues, "The last season was really an attempt to say, this is how supervillains exist; this is why. They didn't just pop into being, they were birthed out of Indian Hill and some of the things that were going on in the city at the time. That was always the goal. And how it changes the show going forward is that we can still always pull from that Carmine Falcone mobster, more gritty, noir-ish world to tell stories, but we can also have this new element of Man Bat or Firefly or Mr. Freeze and the technology that surrounds that. We just have a bigger canvas to paint from, basically."

That's a major reason why the showrunners changed the tagline for season three from "Heroes Will Fall" to "Mad City" after they sat down to start breaking the story for early episodes.

"As we got into the first 11 episodes -- because that's the first half of the season -- we started falling in love with a character that's going to be appearing in episode three," Woodruff say. "We started diving into the character of the Mad Hatter and the actor that we cast [The Walking Dead's Benedict Samuel], and we wanted to spend more time with him. We were really intrigued with how he's not just a villain who blows stuff up. He's a villain who can actually needle into the psyche and the emotional space of our heroes."

According to Woodruff, the writers were creatively refueled about how they found a villain who could "use his actions to find out more about our characters and really test our heroes.

"The theme and that title became much more accurate once we started seeing these later episodes develop like 6, 7, 8, 9 and the repercussions this big character was having," Woodruff says. "That's why it changed. But the idea and notion of heroes falling is the bigger thing that we're accomplishing for the season as a whole. If last season was about, how did supervillains come into existence, then this season is about the other half of that, which is not only do you need supervillains to exist for a city to fall, but also you need your heroes to fall. That can mean either they die, they're killed, or they're disfigured or rendered incapable of helping, or they turn into villains themselves. That's a bigger theme for us for the whole season, but in terms of the immediate first 11, Mad City makes sense."

He pauses to laugh, then adds, "There are literally monsters running around."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... nge-929577?

- Productor de "Gotham" sobre el dejar 'Gotham City', Valerie Vale y el Council of Owls (slashfilm):
Productor de "Gotham" sobre el dejar 'Gotham City', Valerie Vale y el Council of Owls
Por Fred Topel 19 Sept 2016

Gotham returns for its third season tonight. What began as “Batman without Batman,” the story of Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie)’s rise to commissioner in the Gotham City Police Department, has embraced its comic book roots. Season two featured “Rise of the Villains” and “Wrath of the Villains.” The third season’s “Mad City” promises to see Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) prepare to suit up and introduce characters like Valerie Vale (Jamie Chung) and an aged up Poison Ivy (Maggie Geha), with the Council of Owls enacting their machinations throughout the season.

We interviewed Gotham co-executive producer Ken Woodruff over the summer when he was on a panel for the Television Critics Association. Beginning with tonight’s season premiere, Woodruff discussed the plans for the third season. Hit the jump to read our Gotham Season 3 interview with Woodruff.

When we pick up this season, will any significant time have passed?

There’s one scene that’s not a time jump. It’s pretty soon thereafter and then we’re doing like a six month time jump. The first episode will jump ahead. What’s exciting is you can really move characters along, much further along than you would. You don’t have to watch a slow progression. We can catch up and go, “Wow, how did Penguin get here? How did Nygma get here?” Those kind of things, let the audience play catch up for the first few episodes.

The important question is how far along is Jim after leaving Gotham City looking for Lee?

That scene is the first scene in the first episode. So we dive into it right away. For those two characters, it’s a huge scene. It’s going to really influence everything that we’re telling on a character level for those two character for this season.

Is Morena Baccarin back for the whole season?

Yes.

The show is called Gotham. I imagine he can’t be gone for too long.

Yeah, he can’t be gone for too long and we wouldn’t want him to. He’s such an asset to us that we love to write for him.

But is there freedom that, even though it’s called Gotham, you can visit other cities?

Yeah, we’ve talked about it. For example, the first episode we’re going to be outside of Gotham. We’ve actually been talking about it, in the room breaking a story where Gordon is going to be outside of Gotham. It’s interesting to see. You have to take into consideration other DC shows.

Are there any other DC cities that aren’t already taken? We’ve got CW shows in Star City, Central City, National City…

There are but they’re really low down the rung in terms of the canon. We have this map of all the U.S. with all the cities on it in the writers room. Some of them I’ve never heard of before working on the show.

Wouldn’t die hard fans love that?

Yeah. They probably would.

And it wouldn’t hurt anyone who doesn’t get the reference.

It definitely wouldn’t hurt. I think it was more just like as soon as we leave the city, if it’s a whole episode or a whole story, they’re automatically silo’ed off from everyone else. Part of the fun of the show is jus the fact that it is such a big ensemble cast and you can have Gordon on a story with The Penguin but he can cross with Barbara in her line of work. Or he can cross with Catwoman or he can cross with Bruce Wayne. So to keep them all in the same spot is always convenient for us, but yeah, we definitely haven’t ruled it out.

At least you have a map of the whole country and it’s not right across the river from Metropolis.

Yeah, exactly.

Now that you have a new, adult Poison Ivy, were there ever story ideas for the young Ivy that never came to fruition?

No. What we really wanted to accomplish, for me especially and for some of us in the room, one of the core elements that Poison Ivy brought, one of her core powers was this ability to seduce. It felt like it was more easily accomplished with the sort of aged up, older Ivy and it wouldn’t be off putting. It was just one of those skills that we were like it was an opportunity we were missing out on. Not only does she change when she comes back physically, but mentally she’s much, much further down the line in terms of getting close to the canon Poison Ivy that we all know.

You certainly wouldn’t want to do a seduction story with an underage actress, but I was wondering if there were ever storylines you were planning to explore when she was created as the young daughter of Mario Pepper that never happened.

We did. In season two, there was this character called Silver St. Cloud. We played a love triangle between Bruce Wayne, Selena Kyle and Silver St. Cloud. For a while we were considering playing that with Ivy. We thought it would be sort of interesting if Batman, Catwoman and Poison Ivy all as teenagers were involved in the same sort of high school love drama. That was one of them.

Is Valerie Vale a character in the comics?

No. For us it’s nice because as great as these canon characters are, you sometimes don’t have a lot of flexibility with them. You can’t kill them, or it’s really hard to. As writers, that sort of handicaps you a little bit in terms of what you can accomplish. We definitely invented Valerie and also the timeline didn’t work out [for Vicki] because she’s a contemporary of Bruce Wayne and not James Gordon.

But is she related to Vicki Vale?

Yes, she’s her aunt.

Is she also in the media business?

Yes, absolutely. She’s also a reporter and she’s a huge influence on Vicki Vale.

What can the Council of Owls do that’s different than the League of Shadows, which Arrow got to explore?

Ah yeah. I’m not as familiar with the Arrow version of League of Shadows, but what I can tell you about the Court of Owls is they’re not just evil. What they do is what’s best for Gotham in the big picture. Sometimes that comes across as evil and sometimes that comes across as good. They’re much more mysterious as to their intentions and motivation. You never know if they’re doing something because they want to prop up villains, or if they’re doing something because they feel like the villains in the city have gotten too much power and now they want to cut their legs off. So they’re much more unpredictable.

You got to do “Rise of the Villains” and “Wrath of the Villains” in season two. Was it always the plan to focus on the heroes in season three?

Yeah, yeah. The idea is, we started this show, Gotham was pretty bad. We always wanted to take it to its absolute worst over the course of the series. The reason why is because it needs to get there for a city to embrace a figure like Batman. That’s always the goal. There’s different steps along that path. One was explaining how villains became supervillains. That’s what we accomplished in season two with Jerome, with Galavan, with Azrael, Mr. Freeze. The second part of that was you also need your heroes to fall.

What was the decision to speed along Bruce Wayne approaching Batman?

I think part of that was just we wanted it. We wanted to activate him and see not baby Batman but the young Batman that he’s going to become. It’s so exciting, especially for anyone who’s a fan of the show and the comics. You want to see that.

You’ve introduced so many of the classic villains. Are there any Batman allies you’re looking to add to Gotham?

At the moment, no. Only because, especially this season, we want to strip away all the allies and all the help that our people can have.

Is Jerome really gone?

He’s got to come back one of these days. [Laughs]

Was part of getting rid of Jerome a way to deflect the speculation that he was The Joker?

Exactly. Jerome was always supposed to be the inspiration for The Joker. Maybe he’ll go through an evolution that’ll end up becoming the actual Joker that we all know. The whole idea was that he was supposed to be the inspiration for it.

So someone he interacted with could pick up the reigns?

Exactly. That’s the fun of it and that’s what we want to see.

http://www.slashfilm.com/gotham-season-3-interview/

- El elenco de la S3 de ‘Gotham’ sobre el por qué Batman no es neceesario aún, New Poison Ivy y más (collider):
El elenco de la S3 de ‘Gotham’ sobre el por qué Batman no es neceesario aún, New Poison Ivy y más
Por Christina Radish 19 Sept 2016

Gotham Season 3 (subtitled Gotham: Mad City) will show a city sinking even deeper into chaos, as the curtain begins to peel back on the infamous criminal organization known as the Court of Owls. With the Indian Hill escapees on the loose, Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) has decided to take matters into his own hands as a bounty hunter while GCPD Detective Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) and Captain Barnes (Michael Chiklis) try to fight crime with a badge. And Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz), along with the help of his trusted mentor Alfred Pennyworth (Sean Pertwee) and Lucius Fox (Chris Chalk), discovers that the secrets regarding his parents’ murders run deeper than he ever could have imagined.

During this exclusive interview with Collider, co-stars David Mazouz, Sean Pertwee, Camren Bicondova (“Selina Kyle”), Jessica Lucas (“Tabitha Galavan”) and Maggie Geha (“Ivy Pepper”) talked about the season’s six-month time jump, just how much further things can descend in Gotham, the evolving dynamic between Bruce and Alfred, the new Sirens nightclub, Ivy’s big changes, what keeps drawing Bruce and Selina back together, a new love triangle, the Bruce doppleganger, and just how dangerous the Court of Owls is. Be aware that there are some spoilers discussed.

Collider: This show gets bigger, wilder and crazier, each season. Do you wonder just how much further things can go, before it all implodes?

SEAN PERTWEE: No, that’s the point of the show. We’re descending into hell and it’s going to get a lot worse, for a lot longer, before Batman has an excuse to draw breath and to rise from the ashes and stand up for the little man and the good man. It’s going to get worse. Things are pretty bad, and we really do need some help. The numbers of the good guys are thinning. Jim Gordon’s wheels have fallen off and he’s gone man. We literally just have Lucius Fox, young master Bruce and Alfred, pitted against the world.

DAVID MAZOUZ: Batman can’t exist until he’s necessary, and he’s not necessary yet. The world of Gotham has to get a lot worse, which it will.

PERTWEE: Believe you me, we know.

MAZOUZ: That’s the show. It really is the story of how a city goes from being okay to just being an absolute mess, and there needs to be a Batman to save it.

PERTWEE: What I love about Season 3 is that the villains have to look to themselves. The villains you thought were bad in the first and second season – the prototype Riddler and The Penguin – when the bus crashes and the super-villains come out, there will be allegiances formed. There already have been. They have to look to themselves. Who knows? There might be allegiances that form from Master Bruce’s influence and financial attributes, as well. We don’t know. It’s going to be interesting and a very bumpy ride.

MAZOUZ: It’s all relative. You think The Penguin is bad, but compared to these other guys, he’s a saint. That’s the great thing about Gotham. If you were to see Penguin in a comic book or another movie, he doesn’t really have anything to redeem himself with. He’s just a bad guy and a villain. With Gotham, and I’m just using Penguin as an example, but with all the villains, you see they have vulnerabilities and weaknesses that make them human, and you feel bad for them in a really awful way. They’re terrible people, but you like them. If you can make that happen, that’s a testament to the wonderful actors. Robin Lord Taylor absolutely kills it, week after week. You know the writers are doing what they’re meant to be doing when you’re rooting for the bad guy.

PERTWEE: Another huge plus point of the show is that it’s very rooted in reality, even though it may be an arch sense of reality. You can only push someone so much before they do something bad. Riddler and Penguin were pushed and viciously hurt and persecuted. Don’t do that to a very intelligent guy because he’ll out-think you. That’s what I love about all of our characters. Everyone has an idea of these characters, but I think the legions of our fans accept and trust us. We’re taking things seriously, albeit from a heightened point of view.

David and Sean, what can you say about the dynamic between Bruce and Alfred, this season?

MAZOUZ: It’s constantly changing. In Season 1, Bruce and Alfred didn’t have much of a relationship. Bruce’s parents were always the buffer. Once they were gone, it was awkward. Alfred was always the help. He was the guy who got Bruce tea in the morning. He wasn’t very involved in Bruce’s life. But once his parents are gone, the buffer is taken away and they’re forced to have a weird father-son relationship. That progressed, as Season 1 went on. Now, going into Season 3, they’re becoming partners. They’re uniting and being friends, even. They’re genuinely together.

PERTWEE: There’s a mutual respect. The realize that they are both dysfunctional and that they both suffer from post-traumatic stress. They are slowly drawn together, and there is a sense of paternal love. Alfred made an oath to the Waynes to guard their son and bring their son up. Bruce has realized that through his actions and by not listening to advice, he threatens people that care about him, from Alfred to Lucius Fox. It’s a two-way street. You will see them come closer together. We’re having a lot of fun this season. It’s a new and improved Alfred and Master Bruce.

Camren, Jessica and Maggie, what can you say about where your character is at, when Season 3 picks up?

CAMREN BICONDOVA: When the season starts, we’re six months post monster release. That’s where Gotham is, but Selina is working for Fish, at the moment. Fish’s entourage consists of monsters instead of gangsters, so it creeps Selina out. But she also is very loyal to Fish, so she’s trying to help Fish get out of the sticky situation that she’s in, in regard to her power. That’s where Selina is, at the beginning of the season.

JESSICA LUCAS: We left off with Tabitha being stabbed and in a coma, but now she’s alive and well, and things are going well for her. She owns a nightclub, called The Sirens, with Barbara and they are now in a relationship again. They’re having fun together. The Sirens is going to be the new hang-out of Gotham, where the criminals and baddies hang out. And there’s still the triangle happening between her and Butch. Butch is still pining after her, but she’s really not that interested. She’s still manipulating him. And in the beginning of the season, Penguin has it out for Tabitha. He still has not gotten over the fact that she killed his mother, so she has to protect herself from him. It’s about who is going to help her do that and how she’s going to be clever enough to stop him from killing her, so she does have to make some alliances. And then, just in general, the villains are starting to come together, more and more this season. With the monsters on the loose, there’s the Court of Owls looming over everything and new alliances need to be formed. They come together as a team, much more than they have before.

MAGGIE GEHA: For Ivy, she had an encounter with one of Strange’s monsters from Indian Hill, and she is changed from it. She’s very clearly changed, but she’s still little Ivy on the inside, to some degree. In Season 3, she’s figuring out what happened to her, what that means, what she can take away from this change, positively, what she likes about it, and how it can benefit her. She has some resentment against Selina because she believes Selina has betrayed her and abandoned her and didn’t protect her, so I know there will be some interaction there and maybe some revenge.

Camren, how does Selina feel about just how much Ivy has changed?

BICONDOVA: At first, she doesn’t know it’s her old friend that’s this person. She just meets this new person and is like, “You’re new to this city. You don’t look like you belong here.” Once Selina does figure out the fact that it is the Ivy that she’s known, she feels hurt. I would feel hurt, if my friend magically changed into somebody who’s five years older, within a matter of days, and didn’t tell me, so I think Selina will definitely feel hurt.

GEHA: There’s basically a huge misunderstanding between Selina and Ivy. So now, Ivy’s only friend in the world, she doesn’t like her anymore, but it doesn’t need to be that way. We need to spread love, not hate, but that’s not Gotham.

Maggie, how is Ivy dealing with the fact that she’s now older?

GEHA: When she first wakes up and finds herself in this new body, she’s very confused. She doesn’t really know if it’s real or not, or if it’s a dream. Once she comes to terms with the reality that she’s changed from this encounter, I think she embraces it. She’s embracing the newfound darker side and is using that to her advantage.

David, where are things at between Bruce and Selina?

MAZOUZ: In Season 1, Bruce was very sheltered. He was the rich boy from the right side of the tracks, and Selina was the street girl from the wrong side of the tracks. Bruce wanted to know what the other half was living like in Gotham, and she exposed him to that. Now that we’re in Season 3, Bruce knows what that is. He’s comfortable in that world and he doesn’t really need him anymore, but he likes her. You don’t really know what it is because they’re so different from each other, but they have this weird connection to each other. He still keeps her around, even though he doesn’t really need to. He’s comfortable with all of that stuff now. I really love what they’re doing this season. They’re going to make major advancements. I don’t want to give anything away, but that relationship is taken to the next level in Season 3, especially towards the beginning. It’s really fun to see how their relationship has changed, from Season 1 to Season 3.

PERTWEE: It affects Alfred, as well, because she’s around. There is a bizarre respect between them developing. Alfred gets why Bruce likes her. He gets why they are friends. Bruce is not a snob. He’s learned from Selina and he’s learned from Alfred. Alfred is not a snob. You’re either a good guy or bad guy. Manners make the man.

And now there’s also a new version of Ivy in Gotham. How does Bruce feel about that?

MAZOUZ: She’s going to have a major part in both Bruce and Alfred’s lives. I don’t want to give away too much, but she will find herself in a little bit of trouble. Bruce and Alfred are going to help her out, when she’s in her time of need, but when they try to do things right, it always comes back to bite them.

Camren and Maggie, will there be a bit of a love triangle with your characters and Bruce Wayne, this season?

BICONDOVA: Selina and Bruce’s relationship develops more into a normal teenage relationship. I think a big part of the triangle has a lot to do with jealousy.

GEHA: A lot of that is yet to be determined, with Ivy and Bruce. I would imagine that Ivy would see Bruce as somebody who has some money and some power, and she would probably try to figure out a way to use that to her advantage. But, I don’t really know yet.

Jessica, it seems like anybody who gets involved with Barbara puts themselves at risk because she’s a bit unpredictable.

LUCAS: Yeah. I love their dynamic, though, because Barbara is so kooky, zany and unpredictable. You never know what she’s going to do. And Tabitha is much more calculated and quiet, and is quietly dominate. I think she does a good job of reigning Barbara in, a little bit. They just fit with each other. They’re different kinds of crazy.

How do people react to them? Are they scared of them being together?

LUCAS: They’re absolutely like a power couple. I don’t think The Sirens is a place you would go into without some weapon protection. You’re going to see, right off the bat in the first episode, that they can take care of themselves and that they’re not people that you should cross or mess with, at all. They’re pretty dangerous.

David, what was it like to find out that you would be playing a Bruce doppleganger?

MAZOUZ: The thing that shocked me about it is that the writers didn’t warn me. I had absolutely zero idea that it was coming. I got the script for the finale, and the very last line said, “A young man emerges and we see it’s a doppleganger of Bruce Wayne. He says, ‘Thank you.’” I was like, “Wait, what?!” I was really confused. With something that big, I’d think the writers would come to me first, but they didn’t, so I was completely caught off guard. I emailed our showrunner and was like, “Can we talk about this? What exactly are we doing here?” It’s brilliant, the way they’re going to play it. This doppleganger is not a bad guy. He’s completely different from Bruce. In personality, they couldn’t be more different. They walk differently and talk differently, but they look exactly like one another, and strikingly like David Mazouz. He’s just lost and he’s looking for purpose. He will find a purpose, but that purpose will not be the best thing for the greater good of Alfred or Bruce, and he will have major effects on their lives. He’s a major part of Season 3, especially for our storyline. But, it’s been a blast. My initial reaction was one of confusion, at first, but then I was like, “Yeah, bring it on! This is awesome!” He’s Bruce 2 in the scripts. We have to come up with more clever name, but that’s what we’ve been referring to him as.

How do Bruce and his doppelgänger feel about each other?

MAZOUZ: It’s shocking. My reaction to reading the script was how Bruce reacts. And you’re not going to find out why he exists until the end of the season.

PERTWEE: When you see us looking surprised about him, we are genuinely surprised. There’s no acting required.

David, is it fun to get to do more physical stuff this season?

MAZOUZ: Absolutely! I had my very first real choreographed fight scene in the middle of last season, with Sonny Gilzean, the nephew of Butch Gilzean, and it was so much fun. It was a great emotional thing for Bruce, too. He realized that he can withstand tremendous amounts of pain and, in a really odd way, likes it. I’m learning because I’m getting a lot more physical things to do now. It’s just so much fun. Bruce is getting a lot more physical this year, which is great, and I know the fans are gonna dig it.

What are the biggest threats that Bruce and Alfred are dealing with, this season?

PERTWEE: The Court of Owls are the puppet masters. In Season 3, we discover who was behind things. We discover that it wasn’t Wayne Enterprises, as we thought. The Court of Owls are the puppet masters of Gotham. They are a force to be reckoned with. We have to defend ourselves and protect ourselves by creating a smoke screen, which is the birth of the facade of the billionaire playboy and his loyal manservant. We have that in public, but what are we doing behind that smoke screen?

MAZOUZ: The Court of Owls is controlling everybody in Gotham. At the end of Season 2, Bruce is the only person who figures out that they need to do something about what’s happening. He’ll take that to the next level, in the premiere of Season 3. He’ll do something very daring that will eventually come back to hurt him, as it always does. The Court of Owls have a major effect on everybody’s life in Season 3. They’re the over-arching villain of the season, but especially for Bruce because he’s realizing their existence and their potential danger.

PERTWEE: People aren’t even aware that they exist or that they’re being controlled by them.

MAZOUZ: At the beginning of the season, Bruce is the only one who figures it out, with Alfred’s help.

PERTWEE: And they’ve got to keep it on the down low.

Camren, with Selina always wanting to know other people’s business, how does she feel about the fact that the Court of Owls is out there, controlling things when nobody knew they existed?

BICONDOVA: Well, she doesn’t know. I think the only people that know are Nygma, because he found out through Strange, and Bruce, Alfred and Lucius Fox. They’re definitely the only ones, right now, that know of the Court of Owls. It’s interesting that, even though none of the characters know about the Court of Owls, they affect everybody. For Selina, with the monsters and Fish, and then with her relationship with Bruce evolving, and meeting her mom and having everything go to crap, it’s really crazy how, in a city that has been known to be an anarchist city, it’s much more of an oligarchy. I think that’s a really great concept.

Family is at a root of a lot of these characters’ problems.

GEHA: Just like real life.

LUCAS: For Tabitha, especially. That’s what I love about the show. You get to find out what made these people the way they are. We’re not just villains or bad.

BICONDOVA: And everybody has an issue with love. Love is at the heart of all of the characters’ problems. It’s really tragic, if you think about it, but it also adds some humanity. It’s not just a group of people that have powers and money. The core of everybody’s problems is love. I think that’s really sad, but it also adds some type of depth to the characters.

LUCAS: That’s so true. I was thinking about what Tabitha wants the most, and it’s love. She has nobody. She has no family and she’s on her own, and instead of embracing that loneliness and being on her own, for the first time in her life, she immediately went to Barbara and she still has Butch in her life. She’s lonely, and she wants somebody to support her and love her. That’s why she’s with Barbara again.

Jessica, does Tabitha feel a sense of freedom without having her brother controlling her anymore?

LUCAS: Yeah, absolutely. I don’t think there was ever a time last season when she wasn’t questioning him or rolling her eyes at one of his plans. I think she was held back by him, quite a bit. She had to just follow his orders. Now, she’s in a position where she can call the shots. It’s very different.

Gotham: Mad City airs on Monday nights on Fox.

http://collider.com/gotham-season-3-cas ... ew-batman/

- Gotham: Ben McKenzie adelanta a Gordon como un triste borracho en la season 3 (EW):
Gotham: Ben McKenzie adelanta a Gordon como un triste borracho en la season 3
Por Samantha Highfill 19 Sept 2016 — 12:58 PM EDT

Gotham’s second season focused on the rise — and the wrath — of the villains. But what happens when a busload of Indian Hill prisoners is unleashed on the city? Well, if the season 3 tagline tells us anything, the city goes a little mad…even the heroes.

“It’s something we wanted to explore further: What makes heroes heroes, what makes villains villains, and what about Gotham changes people and drives good guys to the dark side?” executive producer Ken Woodruff tells EW. “That’s one of the things we were playing with a lot thematically this season.”

One of those heroes, Jim Gordon, is no longer with the GCPD when season 3 picks up six months into the future. “Gordon’s a bounty hunter,” Ben McKenzie says. “He’s living a sparse life, collecting the dough and drinking a lot.”

And that could only be the start of Gordon’s downfall. “If you look at Jim Gordon in particular, if you look at it from a slightly different point of view, a lot of the things that he’s done over the past two seasons and going into the third season, could be considered evil,” Woodruff says. “We know his intentions so we forgive a lot of it, but he’s made a lot of mistakes and that’s something that we think gives us a lot of drama.”

Gordon’s latest mistake involves his former lady love, Lee Thompkins. It seems Gordon’s attempts to win her back at the end of season 2 did not go well. “He’s a sad drunk,” McKenzie says. “He’s got a tear in his beer.”

But that doesn’t mean Gordon’s drinking alone. “He’s longing for some connection and into that comes a lot of things, including Valerie Vale, the intrepid reporter for the Gotham Gazette,” McKenzie says. “Their relationship has more to do with mutual self-interests than it does with a profound love affair, but there is a connection and there’s a way they can help each other and Gordon, feeling lonely, is also looking for some companionship.”

To read more from our Fall TV Preview, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly on stands, or buy it here – and subscribe for more exclusive interviews and photos, only in EW.

Now it’s just a matter of whether Valerie Vale is the right woman to help pull Gordon out of his funk. “As he gets more and more set in his ways and disillusioned with everything that’s going on in Gotham, I think he becomes harder and harder to reach emotionally,” McKenzie says. “That’s one of the stories we’re telling with him. He’s obviously going to work his way up the GCPD at some point — even though as we start season 3, he’s not in the GCPD — but along the way, he suffers in terms of the way he’s able to hold together his morals. He becomes distant and removed and hardened in terms of his romantic relationships.”

If anyone is able to pull Gordon out of his funk, McKenzie’s betting it will more likely be a combination of Lee, Bruce, Harvey, and maybe a few others, though he recognizes Gordon has to want to change. “He’s going to have to pull himself up by his own bootstraps on some level,” McKenzie says. “But he will at least have friends around trying to keep him from crying into his beer too much.”

Gotham premieres Monday, Sept. 19 at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/19/go ... e-season-3?

- Robin Lord Taylor sobre la oscuridad de ‘Gotham’: ‘No pienso que haya fondo’ (Yahoo):
Robin Lord Taylor sobre la oscuridad de ‘Gotham’: ‘No pienso que haya fondo’
Por Robert Chan 19 Sept 2016

Pandora’s Box has been opened on Gotham. Well, really it’s more like Pandora’s School Bus Full of Insane, Super-powered Zombies, but who’s quibbling? The first arc of Season 3 is subtitled “Mad City” and will see Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and the Gotham City police struggling with a massive influx of criminals possessing powers that law enforcement isn’t equipped to deal with.

We talked to Robin Lord Taylor, who — as the Penguin — has no powers, but is still as much of a threat as anyone in the city. Taylor talked to Yahoo TV about the return of Fish, the possible return of Jerome, and where he hopes to take Oswald Cobblepot going forward.

Fish Mooney
Taylor says the return of Fish (Jada Pinkett Smith) is a game-changer for the Penguin and Gotham. “He and Fish Mooney cannot exist in the same city. It’s given him something to channel all his energy into, and it brings him back to his original, scheming, powerful self,” says Taylor. “In a way, he’s at his most powerful when he’s at the very bottom.”

Fish is inextricably tied to the monsters who have escaped Indian Hill, and the presence of both is something that “unites Penguin and James Gordon and the GCPD along with the criminal underbelly of Gotham.” Traditionally enemies, all of them are endangered by this new threat, so this season everyone’s rallying cry will be, “The monsters have to be banished.”

Anarchy and the Joker
The Penguin is no hero — Taylor argues that “there aren’t any heroes on our show” — but there is room to sympathize with the crime lord. “He’s done some very despicable things,” says Taylor, adding, “You understand why he does them; you see how he’s pushed to do those things.”

“There’s a moment in the second season,” he continues, “where he asserts that he is a builder. He’s not interested in tearing things down. He’s not interested in anarchy at all.” This desire for order is one he shares with Gordon and the police, which is why they often find common ground. “There’s something identifiable in his madness.”

Interviews
Robin Lord Taylor on the Darkness of ‘Gotham’: ‘I Don‘t Think There Is a Bottom’
Robert Chan
Writer
September 19, 2016
(Credit: Kevin Lynch/Fox)

Pandora’s Box has been opened on Gotham. Well, really it’s more like Pandora’s School Bus Full of Insane, Super-powered Zombies, but who’s quibbling? The first arc of Season 3 is subtitled “Mad City” and will see Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and the Gotham City police struggling with a massive influx of criminals possessing powers that law enforcement isn’t equipped to deal with.

We talked to Robin Lord Taylor, who — as the Penguin — has no powers, but is still as much of a threat as anyone in the city. Taylor talked to Yahoo TV about the return of Fish, the possible return of Jerome, and where he hopes to take Oswald Cobblepot going forward.

Fish Mooney
Taylor says the return of Fish (Jada Pinkett Smith) is a game-changer for the Penguin and Gotham. “He and Fish Mooney cannot exist in the same city. It’s given him something to channel all his energy into, and it brings him back to his original, scheming, powerful self,” says Taylor. “In a way, he’s at his most powerful when he’s at the very bottom.”

Fish is inextricably tied to the monsters who have escaped Indian Hill, and the presence of both is something that “unites Penguin and James Gordon and the GCPD along with the criminal underbelly of Gotham.” Traditionally enemies, all of them are endangered by this new threat, so this season everyone’s rallying cry will be, “The monsters have to be banished.”

Related: Fall TV Preview: The Scoop on 58 Returning Shows

Anarchy and the Joker
The Penguin is no hero — Taylor argues that “there aren’t any heroes on our show” — but there is room to sympathize with the crime lord. “He’s done some very despicable things,” says Taylor, adding, “You understand why he does them; you see how he’s pushed to do those things.”

“There’s a moment in the second season,” he continues, “where he asserts that he is a builder. He’s not interested in tearing things down. He’s not interested in anarchy at all.” This desire for order is one he shares with Gordon and the police, which is why they often find common ground. “There’s something identifiable in his madness.”

It’s also the reason that if Jerome (Cameron Monaghan) comes back — and given the number of returning faces Indian Hill has provided, that’s looking more and more likely — he and Penguin absolutely would not get along. Taylor says, “Joker represents anarchy, whereas Penguin is all about there [being] an order to everything.”

Odd Couples
“Every relationship illuminates parts of the characters that we wouldn’t necessarily have known,” says Taylor of the many pairings that Cobblepot has had in the past two seasons. How he deals with Gordon, for example, “informs Penguin’s ideas of fairness and honor.” In the pilot episode, we learned everything we needed to know about his sense of pride from how he interacted with Fish.

This season, though, his main paring will be with Ed Nygma (Cory Michael Smith). “We’re watching the Riddler come into his own” this year, says Taylor, and because “they really don’t have anyone else in their lives,” their friendship becomes a vital part of the shaping of each character. With Nygma in jail and Cobblepot surrounded by a rapidly disintegrating criminal organization, the only person they feel comfortable with is each other, which Taylor says is great fun to play. “They’re just two insane oddballs,” he says with a laugh. “But somehow they found each other. I just love that idea.”

“I would really like to somehow find a way for Penguin’s story to intersect with Bruce Wayne’s [David Mazouz] story,” Taylor says of people he’d like to work with more. He hasn’t had a lot of screen time with Bruce or Alfred (Sean Pertwee), but “it’s inevitable because Wayne Enterprises is a huge, insanely powerful entity, and Penguin would be foolish not to ingratiate himself to them in some way.” That early connection would then lead, of course, to “their eventual rivalry when Bruce becomes Batman.”

Hitting Rock Bottom
No matter what happens this season, Taylor says Oswald is not going to end up in a good place: “It really got superdark for him last year.” He was locked in an asylum and had to cope with the loss of both parents, and now “after really experiencing emotional and mental torture on that scale, he has nothing to lose.” Not only that, but he’s also learned how ruthless he has to be just to protect himself. “Going forward, he’s just going to be completely unhinged,” he says.

On the other hand, that could be good news for viewers. As Taylor said, Oswald is at his best when things are at their worst. “He’s going to make a grab for power in Season 3 in an unprecedented way,” says the star. But even if he does succeed, “the higher you get, the farther you have to fall.” How much farther could he possibly fall? Taylor laughs. “This is Gotham. I don’t think there is a bottom! It just goes and goes into an abyss — just this really dark abyss!”

The third season of Gotham premieres Monday, Sept. 19, at 8 p.m. on Fox.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/robin-lord-tay ... 35440.html

- Productor de "Gotham" detalla el descenso de la serie a la locura en la S3 (CBR):
Productor de "Gotham" detalla el descenso de la serie a la locura en la S3
Por Bryan Cairns 19 Sept 2016

When viewers last tuned into Fox’s DC Comics-inspired Batman prequel “Gotham,” Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie), Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) and Alfred Pennyworth (Sean Pertwee) defeated Hugo Strange (BD Wong), Azrael (James Frain) and Nygma (Cory Michael Smith). It wasn’t all good news, though. Jim left the police force in pursuit of a missing Leslie in order to profess his love. The second season finale culminated with a busload of Indian Hill monsters unleashed on the unsuspecting city, with a souped-up Fish (Jada Pinkett Smith) taking charge, and a creepy Bruce doppelganger emerging. As a result, Season Three promises to be crazier and darker than ever before.

In advance of tonight’s third season premiere, “Gotham” EP Ken Woodruff spoke with CBR News about Jim hitting rock bottom, Fish’s resurrection, Tabitha and Barbara’s insane new venture and that Bruce Wayne doppelganger.

CBR News: Last season was dubbed “The Rise of the Villains.” What have you labeled this year?

Ken Woodruff: “Gotham: Mad City.” That comes into play for a lot of different reasons. There are friggin’ monsters running around the streets of Gotham. That’s going to make things a little hairy. Secondly, we cast an actor to play the Mad Hatter. He really comes in these first 11 episodes for a big run of five or six. He’s going to have a big impact on Jim Gordon and all of our other characters. He’s going to really interact with all of our villains and heroes and drive things for a little bit. The one thing I’d say is we usually do a first half and a second half [of the season]. For the first half, “Mad City” was the most accurate and compelling for us. Then, when we’re ready, we’ll announce the second half.

The Season Three premiere, “Mad City: Better to Reign in Hell,” features a time jump. How would you describe the state of Gotham City at this point?

It’s not quite a disaster, but it’s pretty close. This city has been plagued by the Indian Hill escapees and monsters that have been out. What’s worse is there’s been a government, or a city municipality, cover up of it. You have the Mayor and the GCPD collaborating to keep the truth about the escapees from the public. It’s not quite working as well as they would like, especially with Penguin being the loud, public opposition. It’s tough. There’s a lot of fear and panic on the streets of Gotham. The GCPD is missing one of their best, which is Jim Gordon. He’s not on the GCPD and his heart is not in it. The GCPD is down and out, and the public can feel it as a result.

In last year’s finale, Jim Gordon left Gotham to find Leslie. How’s that working out for him?

Not great. Not great at all. In the premiere, he went down there to make a bold declaration of love and found her happier with someone else. So, Jim is really down in the dumps. And not just sad. Nihilistic is more accurate. We sort of talked about the character in “The Hurt Locker” when we were talking about Gordon, as somebody who doesn’t have a lot to live for and isn’t afraid of death the way you should be. Maybe he’s like Mel Gibson in “Lethal Weapon,” that kind of vibe, where he’s a bit more reckless and careless. His friends will definitely take notice of this. It’s a different Jim. It’s a scarier, on-edge Jim.

Fish and the Indian Hill monsters are on the loose. What is Fish’s endgame?

One, Fish wants to get better. We say in the first episode that the transformation that she underwent in Indian Hill — whenever she uses the power she was given — it’s really making her sick. It’s killing her. Priority number one is to fix that. She goes to Ms. Peabody as the only lead from Indian Hill to solve the problem. But there’s one other person who can solve it and, of course, that’s Hugo Strange. Either way, she’s going to try and get cured. Fish is Fish. She’s not an unambitious woman. She knows the power of this ability and what it means. She would love to use it to exert her will. There’s no reason why given this power and her force of will that she can’t take over Gotham.

Bruce previously discovered ties between Wayne Enterprises and Indian Hill. How is that nugget of information going to push him forward?

It really forces a confrontation between Bruce and the people that were behind Indian Hill – that dark, secret faction that operates within Wayne Enterprises. It does force a confrontation at the end of the first episode. We’ll follow that up immediately in the second episode and really show who they are, where they are coming from, what they want and how they are going to work with Bruce — or not work with Bruce. Just the revelation of them is confirmation for Bruce that there is something out there, that he’s not crazy, so that’s always good. Also, he needs to decide whether he’s going to go to go to war with these people. Is he capable of going to war? Is he willing to put his life and everybody else’s life in jeopardy to do so or does he have to bide his time? Is the smart move making a deal with them knowing he’s only a teenager?

Power motivates Penguin. How does he go about achieving his goals?

In the first couple of episodes, Penguin is the very vocal opposition to this cover up and this conspiracy. He’s really smart. He’s a politician. He knows that he can take advantage of the public’s fear to exploit that into his own power. The scariest things in Gotham right now are these monsters, these Indian Hill escapees. The more he can use that, and stoke that fear, the better. It’s crazy because he rides the wave of popularity to this seat of power and weirdly becomes one of the most liked figures in Gotham. That’s the thing that’s most shocking to him. Not only does he have power, but the love of the people.

Tabitha and Barbara open a new night club, Sirens. What can we expect from these two lovely lunatics?

A lot of fun. They are going to look great. The biggest thing is they are not going to be under the thumb of someone else. Fish, in Season One, as powerful as she was, lived under the rule of Carmine Falcone. It’s one of the lessons the Sirens have learned, that they don’t need some dude telling them what to do or to keep them safe. They are more than capable, more than any of these guys in Gotham. It’s a real, liberated, powerful moment for them.

The other thing about the Sirens, particularly Barbara, is because she has such a long history with Gordon, and because she’s now legally sane, she can operate freely. She can travel both worlds. What we all like about the Sirens is that they are wild cards. You never know whose side they are on. The reason is they are always on their own side. They can help Gordon out or not. They can help Oswald, Nygma or any of the villains coming in like Hatter. Or, they can burn them. They are serving their own interests and sometimes they play the long game. Sometimes they don’t like someone and, so, they are going to try to kill them.

Nygma took some massive steps into becoming Riddler. How will his time in Arkham Asylum put the brakes on that progression?

I don’t think Arkham keeps people from being villains. It does the exact opposite. It accelerates that transformation. One of the things we found we loved is that relationship between Penguin and Nygma. When Penguin rises to power, he’s going to have a lot more control and the ability to do a lot more. Maybe it means he can pardon someone. Maybe it’s a jail break. We really wanted to capitalize on those two incredible actors and their dynamic together. It’s really going to be a Penguin/Nygma dynamic for the first half of the season, which I think everyone would love to see.

Besides the Mad Hatter, how long will viewers have to wait to see some of the other announced Batman foes such as Solomon Grundy, or the return of Jerome?

I can’t speak to Jerome, yet, but the Hatter for sure is in the first half. Solomon Grundy is more of a slower burn. We’re plotting that out over a much longer arc. One of the fun things for us is, yes, there’s this incredible wealth of characters, but you don’t have control of them all the time like you do with invented characters. One of the things we love thematically about this season is this is the season heroes do fall, and the good guys can either be killed or turned bad. Some of the villains we are bringing out aren’t just named villains, but are invented villains that we know and have spent time with. To see their transformation from good to evil is exciting.

In order for a city like Gotham to exist, and for Batman to come into being, you need it to be a pretty dark place. The first step of that was in the second season and the explanation of how supervillains came into being. The second part of that is you also need your good guys to not be around. That’s one of the things we’re trying to accomplish this season, is to really strip away the good guys and turn them bad.

Finally, how does this premiere set things into motion for the rest of the season?

There’s the Bruce Wayne/Indian Hill doppelganger that’s going to be a huge mystery and conspiracy, that is going to unfold over the course of the entire season. That’s going to have a lot of emotional impact for Bruce because it’s like looking into the mirror. Why was this person created? What does he know about his parents’ murder?

The other thing is the Gordon and Lee’s heartbreaking emotional story. There are a lot of shows that would have had Gordon go down to see Lee and she was waiting for him. We chose to go the exact opposite way. We wanted to break these people up and break their hearts. They do still love each other, but there’s miscommunication or misunderstanding. Sometimes Lee was doing what was right for her. Gordon loves her so much that he allows her to do what is best for Lee because he believes he’s probably dangerous for her. That’s one of the things that is going to play out in a huge way in the first-half finale and then continue to play out for the rest of the season. If there’s a heart to our show, it’s Bruce and Gordon. On the emotional romance side, this story is the gut-wrencher for us.

The third season premiere of “Gotham” airs 8 tonight on Fox.

http://www.cbr.com/gotham-ep-details-th ... son-three/?

- La Season 3 sequirá la inútil búsqueda del Pingüino de su ‘amor verdadero’ (zap2it):
La Season 3 sequirá la inútil búsqueda del Pingüino de su ‘amor verdadero’
Por Chris E. Hayner at 06:09 AM 19 Sepy, 2016

Oswald Cobblepot (Robin Lord Taylor) is a strange creature. In the world of "Gotham" you may think that's the norm but the man you know as Penguin is anything but normal. He's a psychopath who is utterly obsessed with gaining power and allies at any cost.

That isn't all that drives him, though. Look at the character's history over two seasons and you'll see a man craving companionship. From his attempts at friendship with Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) to the odd combination he's made with Edward Nygma (Cory Michael Smith) to even his brainwashing of Butch (Drew Powell) into becoming his sidekick, Penguin simply doesn't want to be alone -- ever.

It's a trait fans will see even more of in Season 3, as Cobblepot solidifies his crew of Butch and Ed and -- based on the above video -- is trying to rally the citizens of Gotham City as well.

It rarely goes beyond the superficial, though. "He doesn't really know what true love is and I don't think he ever will," Taylor says.

While Penguin may be able to amass allies and sometimes even temporary friends, love eludes him. Sure, he had his parents -- both dearly departed -- but an actual life mate? That never seems to be in the cards.

Unfortunately, as Taylor explains, true love is something that will likely always escape him because he'll never quite grasp how it works.

"He wants true love but he wants it the way a robot cyborg wants it. 'Oh, look at that behavior. I want to do that.' But without actually knowing what it is and truly understanding it," the actor explains. "He'll get it out of any means -- manipulation, coercion, any of that -- it doesn't matter to Oswald."

To Cobblepot love isn't a feeling, it's merely a reaction. And it's one he thinks he can obtain by manipulating the people in his life.

"In that sense he'll never know true love because it's not that," Taylor says. "True love is two people coming together or not even two people, but an adoration for people around him. It's not coming from a true place."

"Gotham" premieres Monday, Sept. 19, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on FOX.

http://zap2it.com/2016/09/gotham-season ... rd-taylor/

- Edward Nygma baja por un camino oscuro en la S3 de Gotham (CBR):
Edward Nygma baja por un camino oscuro en la S3 de Gotham
Por Scott 19 Sept 2016

When is The Riddler not quite The Riddler? When Cory Michael Smith is playing the long game as Edward Nygma in “Gotham’s” third season, a dangerous force all his own, and well on his way to donning a question mark-riddled costume.

“He’s still certainly not The Riddler — yet,” explains Smith, who has shepherded Nygma on his journey from brilliant but socially awkward forensic scientist to an increasingly unpredictable and gleefully malevolent force. “I think he has an idea of who he is. I think he has a sort of confidence that he found, especially in Arkham. It’s just now he’s like been relegated to a cell for months and months and months and months, and his spirit is down. But once he gets out, has a nice bath, gets his suits back…

“Once he’s out and he figures out his alliances and gets himself back going, the kind of excitement and the joy that he was experiencing with finally embracing his true identity – we get to jump back on that track,” the actor continues, saying Nygma is now following the credo Oswald Cobblepot adopted by the end of Season Two.

“He’s someone that now has decided, though he may have friends and alliances, he doesn’t need anybody,” says Smith. “His great lesson to Oswald was,’ If you don’t have any attachments, nothing can hurt you.’ I don’t know that Oswald is actually capable of that, but I think that Ed is.”

“There is a level of sociopathy to Ed – like, a disconnect,” Smith continues. “Like, he thought he loved Kristen [Kringle], but it’s more obsession. I think he can actually kind of shut down from things, so that’s what I’m excited for: things are going to get pretty dark for him this year.”

The actor is greatly looking forward to plumbing the depth of his role’s darker inclinations, juxtaposed with his emerging enjoyment of embracing his villainous nature. “The thing that I love about him is – and I think what separates him from a lot of the other villains in the Batman universe, but especially in our show – is his joy and his glee, and that will never go away.

“It’s just the things that he is gleeful about are going to change, so that’s what’s going to be so dark,” he adds. “I don’t need him to be this brooding, angry, vicious person. There’s so much of that. For him, it’s going to be about finding the games and playing games on people. That’s the joy. It’s messing with people in that way. That’s the darkness.”

As Nygma has maintained allegiances and what passes as friendships across the lines of law and order and criminal enterprise in Gotham City, Smith says those partnerships will remain intact – as long as his allies don’t cross his boundaries.

“I think he can co-exist with people — [but] don’t get in his way,” says Smith. “As long as everyone is aware that Ed will always be smarter than them, and not threaten him or mock him for that, or question him, I think it’s fine.”

“Gotham” launches its third season Monday, September 19, at 8 PM on FOX.

http://www.cbr.com/edward-nygma-goes-do ... gotham-s3/?

- Una nueva Poison Ivy florece en la Maggie Geha de "Gotham" (cbr):
Una nueva Poison Ivy florece en la Maggie Geha de "Gotham"
Por Scott Huver 19 Sept, 2016

A seed planted early on in “Gotham’s” run is about to come into full flower – and her name is Poison Ivy.

Set in the era between the murder of Thomas and Martha Wayne and the emergence of their son Bruce as the costumed vigilante Batman, when the FOX series returns for a third season Sept. 19, one of the latest proto-villains taking center stage will be an early incarnation of the Dark Knight’s plant-obsessed, man-manipulating seductress.

The character, renamed Ivy Pepper for the series (a departure from her familiar comics alter ego Pamela Isley) and played by 14-year-old actress Clare Foley, first appeared in the very first episode. The young girl’s mobster father was subsequently gunned by police and her abused mother committed suicide, but Ivy, often with her friend Selina Kyle at her side, has been able to sustain herself among the fringe elements of the city.

For Season Three, Ivy’s doing some growing up, both figuratively and literally. 28-year-old actress Maggie Geha assumes the role when Ivy’s hormones assert themselves dramatically, a jaw-dropping transformation that sets the stage for her eventual evolution into a femme fatale in line with, but not exactly the same as the character’s comic book profile.

“Our take on Ivy is definitely going to be different than the Ivy of the books,” says the series’ executive producer John Stevens. “Our Ivy is mentally and emotionally still like a 14-15-year-old girl, but she’s in the body of a 25-year-old woman, so she is not quite the femme fatale that she will later become in the comics… It will be a story of somebody who’s actually discovering the power that they now have as they grow up and say, ‘Oh wait – now I actually have this ability to pull people in, pull in men, and learning how to use that – and abuse that.”

Ahead of her “Gotham” debut, Geha joined CBR to offer her take on the series’ new, but maybe not exactly improved, Ivy.

CBR: Once you got your sense of who Poison Ivy was, who she’s becoming. what was most exciting to you about her?

Maggie Geha: I love that she is multi-dimensional. She’s got this side of her that’s very nurturing and loves plants, and she’s vegan and she loves animals, and that’s very much like myself in my personal life. I mean, I can totally relate to that, and I love that. I love that part of her. I’m thrilled that she has that part of her.

On the other hand, she’s undergone this transformation, and she’s kind of finding out who she is, so I’m also finding out who she is. She’s in a new body, so she’s figuring out what that means, and how that changes her life, and her interactions with people.

She’s got a very dark side to her — a very dark, and sinister side to her that’s very manipulative. That part is going to be so fun to play, because I’m not dark at all. Let’s be real: I’m about as light and bubbly as you can get! I love being able to play that side of her.

How about the vampy side, because, obviously, sexuality has always been a big part of the character. You’re at the beginning of it: what was that like, to figure out how you were going to come at that?

I think that everything with the sexuality part of it – it’s less about Ivy feeling sexual, and it’s more about her manipulating people. If somebody finds her appealing in a sexual way, that’s a flag to her, “Okay, I need to change the way that I behave now, so that I can utilize this person and get what I need from this person. What can this person do for me?” If that means utilizing her sexuality, then so be it. I think she’s pretty reckless. I think she’s a wild child.

How will she mess things up with the people who know her, like Selina Kyle and like Bruce Wayne.

Ivy’s just been so secluded from society — as we saw in Clare Foley’s performance in Seasons One and Two, she really only had Selina as a friend. Her parents are gone, no other friends. She’s in and out of foster homes. I think maybe she spends a lot of alone time with her plants, because that’s where she feels comfortable and at home. I think she’s trying to figure how to, basically, be a functioning human in society, and that’s maybe not the easiest thing for her.

How comfortable is the wardrobe for you? Did you find your way into the character with the clothing, in a way?

Well, Ivy wears a lot of green, naturally, and I love that. As a redhead, I love wearing green because it signifies, like, toxicity, and poison, envy, jealousy, but it also signifies nature, and growth, and youth, and a lot of good things, too. It’s a great color for her. Yeah, I’m thrilled to be wearing green.

In researching and looking at the different versions of Ivy that have existed in the movies, in the comics, the animated show and now “Gotham,” what was the fun discovery, exploring of all those iterations of Poison Ivy?

It’s invaluable to have Clare Foley’s performance in Seasons One and Two, to be able to see, essentially, my very own character, just in a younger form. [That’s] so special. That’s really, really special that I have that. Nobody else really has that. I feel very lucky and grateful to have that.

I’ve read Ivy’s first miniseries from DC Comics, and that was awesome. I love the comics. I actually dressed up as Ivy for Halloween a few years ago – love the comics! And, of course, Uma Thurman — I think she’s the only film appearance of Ivy that we’ve ever seen. I thought that movie was really fun, and of course, her performance was amazing. What else? The animated cartoons of Ivy are really fun to watch. I watch a lot of clips of that on YouTube.

I haven’t actually gotten into the superhero with supernatural powers area yet. That we haven’t delved into. It’s definitely still staying true to the show and the origin stories of the character, so it’s more about Ivy’s development early on as a young woman. We haven’t gotten into the crazy supernatural area yet, but I hope the show goes on and on and on and on and on and we get there. I think that’d be so fun.

What little thing did you do in your audition to try to put it over the top? Did you have a little angle that you were trying to work?

You know, I taped for it, because I used to live in L.A. – I just moved to New York, so I taped from L.A. for the New York casting office. In the “sides” they gave me, there was a very sharp turn in her motives. It was very bipolar. She went from one extreme to the other very quickly, changing on a dime.

That’s kind of what I played up in my audition, how quickly she can go from — how unpredictable she is, and you kind of never really know if she’s being genuine or not. I think she’s a little bit of an actress.

http://www.cbr.com/a-brand-new-poison-i ... ggie-geha/?

- Entrevista con David Mazouz – Gotham (starrymag):
Entrevista con David Mazouz
Por starrymag | 19 September, 2016

Q) What are the recent projects you are working on?

A) It’s been mostly “Gotham” because it shoots nine and a half months a year and then the other two and a half months I’m going to school. I do have a movie coming out on December 2nd that is a horror movie with Aaron Eckhart called Incarnate. It’s really, really good! Carisse van Houten is in it and Brad Peyton who directed Journey 2 and San Andreas is the director. It’s a thriller, but you are on the edge of your seat. It’s scary. It’s really scary!

Q) That is quite a difference from the work you do on “Gotham!”

A) It’s very different from what I do on “Gotham.” My character is possessed for the majority of the movie, which is really fun because I’m not possessed the entire It’s kind of like playing two different roles in the same project. I play an innocent eleven-year-old boy and a demon. So, that is a lot of fun.

Q) I guess that prepared you for this season of “Gotham” then where you play two characters!

A) Exactly! I’m also playing two people on “Gotham,” but I think the show is even more interesting because I have scenes with myself, which is confusing on set as well as difficult.

Q) What were your initial thoughts when you learned you’d be taking on two roles?

A) I opened the script of the season finale and got to the last page and it said at end of a truck of monsters a young man comes out with long hair and a scar. Then, we see it is the doppelganger of Bruce Wayne. I was like, “Wait! What?! What’s happening?!” That night I called Bruno [Heller] and talked to him a few days later and he was like, “Yeah, we’re doing this!” I was like, “Okay! Great! Let’s do it!” I was super-duper excited. I was really, really excited and it has been everything that I could imagine. It’s been really, really fun and it has been great to play. The script calls him Bruce 2. Bruce 2 is very different from Bruce. They really are different people. They communicate differently, they walk different and everything about them is different besides the fact they look identical to one another. It has been so much fun to do that. As an actor, it is a great opportunity and I have been having so much fun with it.

Q) How do you get into the mind of Bruce and Bruce 2 in order to portray each as an individual character?

A) It’s tough. I’ve been doing Bruce for two and a half years now. Bruce is a very, very complex character and there are scenes where it is really difficult to understand what he is going through and try to put myself through that. It was really more difficult for me this season to get into the mindset of Bruce 2 because I just started playing him and it is very, very different from Bruce. It took a while for me to figure him out because he is not really an archetype of any character that I have ever seen anywhere else. I don’t want to give too much away, but he is different than anything I have ever seen before so it was really tough to figure him out since I didn’t have anything to model him after. With Bruce, I had comic books and other incarnations from movies. This character was built in “Gotham.” He is born and goes straight to the lab. He is coming into the world for the very first time at the end of the finale of Season Two. So, we find him and he is very lost. It was difficult and I really had to focus. The wig helped a lot and I had different makeup that I usually do. I had different clothes on. Robin Lord Taylor (who plays Penguin) has a prosthetic nose that he puts on for his role and he always says that the nose gets him into character. Of course, I understood that, but I knew exactly what he meant when I started wearing the wig. When they chose the wig, I was like, “Okay. I know who this guy is.”

Q) What will Bruce’s mindset be this season?

A) I think that Season One Bruce was very stuck on grieving the entire season so he didn’t really get out much and do a lot of investigating. In the second season, I think that really accelerated and changed. Especially towards the end of the season, you really started to see him take on the traits of Batman. I think in Season Three he realizes that and says, “I’m going a little too fast. I need to slow myself down,” because at the end of Season Two if he continues on the path he was going on he will (again) put people he cares about and loves in danger – i.e. Alfred, Selina, Gordon, Lucius, etc. He says, “I don’t know if I’m really ready to do this. If I am, I need to really be sure what my purpose is,” and I think he will be battling that the entire season. So, I think that in Season Three he is kind of more chill and not the proven Bruce we have seen before. Throughout the season, you’ll see him take on many, many challenges. The fact he is stepping away from his investigative ways does not mean he will not stop training or be less involved in what is happening in Gotham and the evolution of Batman. It is still going to continue, but he kind of takes a step back for now. Towards the middle of the season, you will see the birth of his playboy persona and the way the producers have explained it to me in the comic books when Batman is Batman and Bruce Wayne puts on this personality of being a playboy and party boy it’s so real. I guess on “Gotham,” since Bruce is playing it so well it becomes was he ever really that person? That’s what we will be exploring in Season Three.

Q) What kind of new gadgets will Bruce be learning from Mr. Fox?

A) To be honest, I don’t know. I think it will be coming later on in the season. We saw Bruce drive a car last year and that may have something to do with the Batmobile. I’m not going to say anything…I would love to see an early form of Batarang because that is Batman’s signature weapon. I would love to see the origins of that come in.

Q) How will this season effect Bruce’s relationship with Selina?

A) There relationship is going to take a huge turn in this season. They have kind of had this flirtatious vibe the first two seasons, but this season they are going to take things to the next level. Both of them are going to probably realize that wasn’t the wisest choice. Another thing is that Selina (Camren Bicondova) in Season One was kind of enlisted by Bruce because he needed someone to show him the ropes of the streets and what Gotham really looked like – the gritty part of town. Now that we are going into Season Three, he has kind of had that experience so he doesn’t really need Selina anymore for that and that was her original purpose for her. But they are still friends so the question is why? I think the answer is because they have this connection that is unexplainable, but it has been there ever since they met. They are going to be exploring that and what exactly that means for the two of them throughout the season.

Q) Who would you like to have more scenes with or haven’t worked with at all that you would like to shoot with?

A) Most of the cast I would say! I love the people that I work with. I work with Sean [Pertwee] a lot and Ben [McKenzie] a lot. But Gotham is a huge cast. I think they have fourteen regulars that a lot of us don’t get to work with each other and if we do it is only one scene here or there. I’d love to work with Chris [Chalk] more. I love working with him and I think the Bruce/Lucius relationship is such an important one, too, to the Batman and “Gotham” mythos. I had kind of a scene with Cory [Michael Smith] who plays Nygma at the end of the season last year, but it was kind of through glass so it doesn’t really count in my book. I’d love to have some scenes with him and some scenes with Penguin. I mean, literally most of the cast I haven’t worked with so everybody!

Q) What do you think it is about this season’s Mad City theme that will draw in viewers?

A) The whole premise of the show is how a regular city can decline so much and be so chaotic and in such crap that Batman is a necessity and Bruce Wayne needs to put on the cape. This season is no exception. The city is just going to get more and more chaotic. So, I think what is going to draw viewers in is that it is alluding to the need for Batman and who doesn’t love Batman?

Q) He is such an icon that it must be so amazing for you to be the person to formulate this version of him.

A) Definitely! I’m ready for the cape.

Q) Is there anything else you want to be sure fans know about this season of “Gotham,” maybe about your relationship this season with Alfred?

A) I love working with Sean. I’ve learned so much from him over the past two and a half years. But Bruce and Alfred’s relationship will be taking…Their relationship has been so dynamic. It’s been so much fun to play with that I think in Season One Alfred was kind of the help and that’s how Bruce saw him. Then, it kind of transitioned into a father-son relationship. Then, towards the end of Season Two and especially the beginning of Season Three now they are partners. Now, they are equals and that is the relationship we know from the Batman mythos. Alfred is Batman’s partner and they are in this together. We hadn’t really felt that until really the beginning of Season Three. Alfred has really been trying to stop Bruce from going on his adventures into the underworld and so on and so forth. Now, Alfred is realizing that Bruce is going to do this because he feels he needs to – with or without Alfred. So, he kind of says he is going to help him now and they really start working together now. You won’t see that back and forth quarrel anymore.

http://starrymag.com/david-mazouz-gotham-2/

- Productor de "Gotham" habla sobre la premiere de la S3: el corazón partido de Gordon, la salud de Fish y la "diabólica" Ivy (THR):
Productor de "Gotham" habla sobre la premiere de la S3: el corazón partido de Gordon, la salud de Fish y la "diabólica" Ivy
Por Sydney Bucksbaum 19 Sept, 2016 6:00pm PT

[Warning: This story contains spoilers from Monday's season three premiere of Gotham.]

The Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) from seasons past is gone on Gotham.

Although the former Golden Boy of the GCPD ended season two on a hopeful note, planning on finding his ex-fiancée Lee Thompkins (Morena Baccarin) and reuniting with her, season three opened on quite an unhappy ending to that story. Gordon was about to knock on her door, flowers in hand, only to see her on a date with another man. Heartbroken, he left without knocking, and the Fox drama smash cut to six months later back in Gotham, with Gordon a much darker, angrier man than he used to be. He refused to rejoin the GCPD, instead earning money as a bounty hunter, bringing in Hugo Strange's (BD Wong) escaped Indian Hill experiments to the precinct for cash rewards.

But he might not have that job for much longer, as it was revealed in the premiere, "Mad City: Better to Reign in Hell ...," that Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith), along with the rest of the escaped monsters, are currently dying. Their bodies are rejecting the changes from the Indian Hill experiments, and the currently locked-up Strange is the only one who can help them. Other cliffhangers left dangling by episode's end was Bruce (David Mazouz) getting kidnapped by the shadowy organization in control of Wayne Enterprises after he threatened to expose them, and Selina's (Camren Bicondova) friend Ivy (Clare Foley) was touched by a monster with speed aging powers.

The Hollywood Reporter spoke with Gotham executive producer Ken Woodruff about Gordon's heartbreak and what that means for him going forward, Fish Mooney's fate and more.

It certainly looks like Gordon and Lee are done, romantically speaking. But when are we going to see Lee return to Gotham?

She'll be back very, very soon. I wrote the second episode and she's going to be coming back very, very shortly. For us, the juice of the two of them at odds, that heartbreak, is best portrayed when she's there. She's definitely going to be coming back to Gotham and she's going to be in Gordon's life. It's going to be challenging for both of them. How do they make this work? Are they dating other people? Are they available? Is he going to tell her that he went down there and didn't knock on the door? This is a really fun character story that we're telling over the first 11 episodes.

I'm really excited about this love story we're telling between Gordon and Lee. We broke them up and every time I watch their scenes, Ben and Morena obviously have chemistry together and they make each scene pop. It's heartbreaking where they're at right now. Lee doesn't know Gordon went to see her. We take that and we run with it and really complicate things.

However, it does seem like you are setting Valerie Vale (Jamie Chung) up as Gordon's new romantic interest/sparring partner, much like Lee was back in the early stages of their relationship. Is that a safe assumption to make?

Yeah, they're two really attractive, capable people who are going to be thrust into each other's lives. You'll see that really pick up in the second episode. There's a certain engine and chemistry there, a lot of sparks. Vale is a much different character than Lee and a much different entity. The dynamic between her and Gordon is going to feel completely different from the dynamic between Lee and Gordon last season. She's sharp. She's tough. She's a beat reporter and is perfectly capable of compartmentalizing her life in a way that a lot of people aren't. Pleasure is pleasure and business is business, that's her motto.

Bruce's Indian Hill doppelganger genuinely seemed to have no idea that he had a twin, and he actually seems to be a normal kid unlike the other escapees who are monsters. How is his story going to evolve this season?

Bruce Wayne always had this party boy exterior persona that he was able to use and hide behind so people wouldn't assume he was Batman. You saw it really well in the movies, when he pulls up in a Lamborghini with two supermodels. It's not who he is but it's such a convincing mask that he's able to wear in public. One of the things we wanted to do is use this Bruce doppelganger to show Bruce that there's a whole other way of behaving out there that's not what you expect. You can actually enjoy this. Imagine a kid who grew up in a cell in Indian Hill for 10 years and all of a sudden gets out, and there's all the money and resources in the world and all the toys he can have. So why isn't Bruce? He forces Bruce to be happier, be more grateful that he's a rich kid, take advantage of it.

The other thing with Bruce Two is that there's a real mystery there and a much bigger story that's going to unfold over the course of the entire season around the central question of why was Hugo Strange, or the people who were behind Indian Hill, creating an exact double of Bruce Wayne? Is it about replacing Bruce Wayne? How were they planning to use this doppelganger? It's a mystery to both Bruce and his double. Neither of them know why he was created, but there is an inherent danger in just his existence, even if the character himself isn't scary or dangerous on the surface. He's a threat to Bruce.

And Bruce was kidnapped in the final moments of the premiere by that same organization. Why did they kidnap him instead of just outright killing him when they put a hit out on him?

The whole next episode will answer that and deal with that. The short answer is that Bruce is a really powerful symbol and the Wayne name is really powerful. They don't want to kill him because they want to use him or potentially turn him to their side and recruit him. Or maybe they do want to kill him but they're just not ready yet. Their plan isn't ready and they need to buy some time. There's a ton of clarity coming in the next episode, but there are some questions that stretch this mystery over the course of the season.

When it comes to Ivy's attack, the audience already knows that an older actress has been cast to play her for this season. How will her attack at the end of the premiere play into that?

We made the change for two reasons: The character Ivy in the comics, one of her greatest powers is the power of seduction. Everyone was much more comfortable with that with an older actress as opposed to a teenager. We want to explore that classic, canonical power of Ivy. And we didn't just make her older with that attack. When she's changed and transformed, there's a real character change as well. She'll still have some of the same traits, but she'll be much darker, more manipulative than the Ivy we've seen so far. There's a more evil quality to her as well. It's more than just physical.

All of the Indian Hill escapees are rejecting the changes Strange performed on them, and it looks like it's killing them. That essentially puts a ticking clock on their story, yes?

It's really about Fish Mooney rejecting these changes. That's the real focus, that she's having these problems. We're dealing with the escapees, the monsters of Indian Hill, in the first two episodes. Fish Mooney's existence will always permeate Gotham, but we deal with that story in the first two episodes and then we move on to allow for the [Mad] Hatter and some of the other characters and storylines we wanted to tell. The short answer is that it puts an end date, a finite timeline on the story. We didn't want to spend the entire season with the monsters. They were better serviced in a shorter timeframe.

New club owners Barbara (Erin Richards) and Tabitha (Jessica Lucas) really proved their independence, killing all those male mobsters who were trying to pressure them into paying for their "protection." Plus, Barbara showed that she feels no loyalty to Penguin (Oswald Cobblepot) or anyone. What are we going to see from their story moving forward?

They're so much fun, right? She's so much fun to write for and making her a villain was one of the genius moves of [showrunner] Bruno Heller. They're an extra force out there. The great thing about Barbara is she has a relationship with Jim Gordon. She is legally sane now. So she can really play and work with both sides. She can help Penguin or Nygma or any of the villains, but she can also help Gordon. There's a real wild card element to Barbara and Tabitha. They remind me of Omar from The Wire where they can play both sides if they need to. They definitely want to make a go of it on their own, and they definitely don't need a man telling them what to do or to protect them.

Gotham airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on Fox.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... tem-929787?

- ¿Qué va a cambiar para Poison Ivy? (TVGuide):
¿Qué va a cambiar para Poison Ivy?
Por Megan Vick | 19 Sept, 2016 10:21 PM EDT

[Warning: The following contains spoilers from Monday's Season 3 premiere of Gotham. Read at your own risk!]

Earlier this summer, Gotham made headlines when it it was announced that Maggie Geha would be taking over the role of Ivy from Clare Foley in order for the show to capitalize on the villainess' seductive prowess by aging her up.

Monday's season premiere showed exactly how and why that aging occurred, and it makes total sense within the story. Gotham is back and your favorite villains are ready to rule the season, except for poor Ivy. At the end of the episode, young Ivy came into contact with Fish Mooney's (Jada Pinkett Smith) Indian Hill goon who can rapidly age anyone he touches until they die. Ivy was only touched for a few seconds before falling into a sewer pipe, presumed by Selina (Camren Bicondova) to be dead.

However, it won't be a purely physical transformation for Ivy going forward. "Hand in hand with the physical transformation comes a real emotional character transformation, so that the Ivy we're going to spend time with in Season 3 is much different, executive producer Ken Woodruff tells TVGuide.com "It's still the same person in there but there's a whole different edge to the character. This character is willing to do things that the previous Ivy wasn't."

The younger Ivy isn't completely gone though. Geha explains that even though Ivy looks different, her younger self is still a conscious part of her. "I think that little Ivy is sort of relishing in the physical transformation and realizing all the power that she now has with this change, and what she can do to people," she says. "She's definitely transforming into a darker version of herself."

That darker version of herself will lead to a version of Ivy that more clearly correlates to the comic book villain that fans are familiar with, which is what inspired the Gotham writers to make the character change in the first place.

"Poison Ivy traditionally in the canon in the comics, one of her big powers is the power of seduction. A lot of times she'll do that with pheromones or she'll use chemicals derived from plants. It was one of the things on en emotional level we really liked for that villain to have," Woodruff says. "We weren't able to do that with someone who was 15 years old. We didn't have the same abilities that the Poison Ivy from the comics had. That was the decision behind changing the character."

A darker Ivy that's embracing her new powers will definitely be a sight to behold -- but who should be the most afraid of the new villain in town? The answer might surprise you.

"Ivy perceives that Selina betrayed her and didn't protect her," Geha teases. "Ivy blames Selina, even though she does see her transformation as a good thing."

How will the confrontation go down? Gotham continues Mondays at 8/7c on Fox.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/gotham-seas ... formation/?

- La 'Ivy' de "Gotham" es (Literalmente) Mayor y más mala que nunca - ¡Ten cuidado, Selina! (TVLine):
La 'Ivy' de "Gotham" es (Literalmente) Mayor y más mala que nunca - ¡Ten cuidado, Selina!
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 23 Sept 2016, 9:53 AM PDT

Thanks to an unexpected blast of Marv’s Miracle-Gro touch, Gotham‘s Ivy Pepper will have grown like a weed when next we see her in Monday’s episode (Fox, 8/7c).

And the changes to the street rat aren’t merely physical. “She’s obviously aged physically, but she’s also changed on the inside,” says Maggie Geha, who has taken over the role from Clare Foley. Having blossomed into a young woman, “She definitely has a new confidence to her. The transformation brings out a bit of her manipulative side — and some evil.”

Not that Ivy quite understands what has happened to her, after getting briefly grabbed by Fish’s enhanced henchman and then tumbling into a water main.

“Mentally, she’s foggy. She’s confused by what happened to her, and she doesn’t recognize her own face,” says Geha. “I think she wonders if it’s all a dream, but then again she doesn’t care. She’s like, ‘OK, wow, now I’m a woman — and I love it!'”

One thing Ivy doesn’t love, however, is her longtime gal pal Selina, whom she believes left her to be dispatched with by Fish’s goons. “Ivy is not aware that Selina chased after her and tried to help, so she feels very much that she was on her own during that horrible experience, and Selina didn’t come to her aid. So when Ivy wakes up, she’s pissed. Her only friend in the entire world abandoned her — in her eyes.”

And yet Selina will feel equally betrayed by her formerly little friend. As Camren Bicondova explains, “Selina thought Ivy died, and that it was her fault, so for her to come back to life and not tell her what happened… that’s a whole thing! It’s a very tense relationship at first.”

As for Miss Pepper eventually gravitating toward her destiny as the villainess Poison Ivy, Geha says some seeds will be planted.

“The new Ivy doesn’t like anybody. She sees people as a plague on the Earth,” the actress explains. “But she loves plants. It’s like when you’re in an airplane and you feel a bit claustrophobic because the air isn’t good quality — Ivy needs plants to feel normal, to ‘breathe.’ Humans, though, she sees as just wastes of space.”

http://tvline.com/2016/09/23/gotham-sea ... ggie-geha/

- Chris Chalk habla sobre la S3 de ‘Gotham’ (jetmag):
Chris Chalk habla sobre la S3 de ‘Gotham’
Por Shameika Rhymes 19 Sept 2016

With a list of credits ranging from acting alongside Denzel Washington and Viola Davis on Broadway, to appearing on television shows like Underground, Homeland, and Newsroom; actor Chris Chalk’s current role is allowing him to unlock the door to the past in the City of Gotham.

“Lucius helps to build Bruce Wayne into the eventual Dark Knight,” he explains of his role as Lucius Fox on the hit show Gotham.

JET caught up with Chalk to chat about how Gotham is providing a different perspective into Batman’s past and why it is important to continue telling slave narratives like the film 12 Years a Slave.

JET: What is the premise of the show Gotham?

Chris Chalk: The premise of the show is really our version of exploring the origin of Batman. The City of Gotham is so destroyed that they were like they need Batman. So we are starting with 17 years before he becomes Batman. We kick off the series with Bruce Wayne in middle school and his parents have just been shot. In the movies they only mention that part and skip the rest of those years, but we are those years on the show. I feel like we get the pleasure to tell the story that hasn’t been told.

JET: Talk about your role as Lucius Fox on the show.

Chalk: Well Lucius had a relationship with Bruce’s dad Thomas Wayne. Lucius didn’t help him as much as he could have in Thomas’ attempt to make Gotham a better place. So now that Thomas is dead, we find Fox’s loyalty to Bruce and helping him to better Gotham. It’s not quite a father son relationship because there’s another guy on the show that is more of a father figure to Bruce.

JET: In the Batman movies, Morgan Freeman made the role of Lucius famous. Did you study his portrayal and what other research did you do to capture the essence of the character?

Chalk: I really appreciate Morgan, he’s obviously one of the greats. We are the two people that have played Lucius Fox live action. It’s great because he made a series of awesome choices; now I have every other choice left out there to make. People have asked me if he has been an influence to me in this role, and he hasn’t because I get to play the part of Lucius before he even becomes the older man. It’s a hard thing to compare the two of us because we are more in support of each other in a way.

In terms of research, we both likely did the same thing, which is going to the comic books, the novels, and finding those pieces of Lucius in the stories. Morgan created an old Lucius Fox, and I’m creating a younger Lucius Fox. I didn’t study his role for this one, but I have seen the movies a dozen times, so I already knew the role.

JET: What can Gotham fans expect to see in Season 3?

Chalk: They can expect to see the people getting closer and closer to those versions of themselves. More villains coming into the mix; which is making Gotham crazier. Lucius was working for Wayne Enterprises, but now he’s out of sorts with them, so he’s working with the Gotham City Police Department. So we get to see him creating gadgets and becoming the Lucius that ultimately, we know the direction he’s going. We get to see how he uses his mind.

JET: You were in projects like 12 Years a Slave and Underground. With Birth of a Nation coming out, why is it important that these types of stories continue to be told despite the social media uproar where folks say we don’t need any more “slave movies” or television shows?

Chalk: I think there’s a shame in the Black community surrounding slavery and the narrative that we have all learned; and it’s one that we should be ashamed of and not talk about it. It’s a white guilt and a Black shame, and that is what makes people think we shouldn’t tell those stories. They are important, because each story is a person’s life. So the more we can humanize the whole concept of slavery, then you’ll see this person has a name, a journey, and how slavery was a big impediment to their success in life. So if we can stop thinking about the institution and start humanizing it; then maybe we can all have a voice and take some responsibility with it. I think we need more of these types of TV shows, movies, and even books, so that we can control those narratives and tell those stories accurately because history tends to be revised.

JET: What else are you working on?

Chalk: There’s a short film coming out called 4 Pounds of Flowers. Come and Find Me is another film that should be coming out with myself, Aaron Paul, and Garret Dillahunt, that should be really good.

http://www.jetmag.com/entertainment/gotham-chris-chalk/

- Drew Powell sobre las relaciones de 'Butch', su historia pasada y las aspiraciones de Oswald (cartermatt):
Drew Powell sobre las relaciones de 'Butch', su historia pasada y las aspiraciones de Oswald
por Carter Matt 26 Sept, 2016

The third season of “Gotham” is officially underway, and in preparation of episode 2 airing on Monday night we’ve got a really fun interview for you. Drew Powell is the man behind one of our personal favorite characters in Butch Gilzean, someone who can be brutal and dangerous while at the same time having some humor and heart.

Below, you can see our full interview with Powell about the story so far, Butch’s backstory, and how much his past work on a variety of other shows influences what he does now here.

CarterMatt – What’s this season been like for you so far? One of the things I really enjoyed about it going in was that there were still so many stories left open and villains roaming around out there.

Drew Powell – I’ve said this so many times and I’m continuing to find it to be true. It’s great to be on the show that we’re just as excited to find out what comes next as the fans are. It’s certainly true for us at the beginning of every season. We don’t know — maybe once in a while we’ll get little tidbits when we can from Bruno [Heller] and some of the other writers — but we were all very eager to see what was going to happen. It’s been fun to see where Butch is in season 3, and that he’s still got it bad for Tabitha, so we’ll see where that might lead. Also, he’s now back with Penguin, which I think is a cool combo. It’s going to be fun to see where this all leads.

As someone who doesn’t have that same sort of comic [context] as some of the other characters, is there excitement or fear in getting to see what is coming next? You have no way to know where he’s going.

It’s a little bit of both, to be honest. You love the job security of having the character who doesn’t necessarily die, but I have been told that no one’s ever really safe. I read somewhere from Bruno that ‘if you have to kill characters, you’re not really doing your job.’ That’s kind of been the trend lately in television a la ‘Game of Thrones,’ everybody dies.

But, it’s also fun to have the character who is not bound to a canon or a storyline, and can be used in a lot of different ways. There’s potential in finding out who Butch could become. I don’t know if that’s going to happen or not, but that’s what I love about an origin story. We have the potential to do that.

How would you describe things between Butch and Tabitha right now? It’s interesting that he may have these feelings, but she is off now with Barbara.

I can tell you that it will play itself out as we move through the first half of the season. There are still feelings there on Tabitha’s part. She’s a tough nut to crack, as we’ve seen from her through the seasons. You can make a very valid case that she’s the most-feared villain in Gotham so far.

I have to admit that I was surprised at their relationship, and I thought that it was really cool, and an interesting thing to put these characters together — especially from where they got together, which was when Butch was in charge and Galavan was gone. They were these two people who were used to having a partner, and they were on their own and found refuge in each other. I didn’t see that coming, and I was really pleasantly surprised at that storyline.

I think you’ll see moving forward in season 3 that relationship kind of figure out where it might go. It’s not a straightforward answer, that’s for sure; there are going to be some more bumps and turns in the road. But I think they’re a pretty cute couple to be honest.

Do you think that a guy like Butch could handle a long-term relationship? What I like about the character is that he is this villain who does terrible things, but at the same time there is a softness to him and a funny side to him. There’s a relatability there.

I think you’re absolutely right. That’s what I was hoping to do [with the character]. In preparing for the role I watched a lot of ‘The Sopranos,’ in particular the early ‘Sopranos.’ I was just kind of watching it anyway, and James Gandolfini had passed during that time period so I was kind of going over that. I was always amazed at how he was able to make this fearsome character who could do fearsome things, but then at the same time cause the audience to really root for him. I just found that a really interesting thing for character development. So that was in the back of my mind as I started doing this, and I am very pleased in particular when I talk to fans and they have that same feeling, ‘oh he does some nasty things, but I sure do love him’ (laughs). I think that’s a fun bad guy to play.

What do you think Butch sees in Oswald right now? What’s that relationship like? It brings me back to some of the earlier days of the show.

I think his relationship with Oswald has always been a complicated one, because originally he was Oswald’s boss. If you go all the way back to the very beginning. He was the only one who had time for him. Then, things changed and the Penguin becomes the enemy of Butch, and then the weirdness of the mind control happens and they’re forced together.

… Ultimately from Butch’s standpoint, he is a survivor. He knows how to keep himself alive in a town that is pretty brutal, and so he sees right now that the Penguin is where the power is, and he’s smart to get in line with that. That may not stay the same throughout the season.

How do you think Butch is handling the sudden emergence of Fish Mooney and all of these people from Indian Hill with powers? If it was me there’d be a certain temptation to get the hell out of there, but Butch stays. What’s keeping Butch there in the midst of all the craziness?

I think Butch is a product of that. There have been a few moments where Butch has talked about things in his past, and one of those things early on was with Fish, when they had built that bar that they ran together from the ground up. He’s a child of Gotham. There have been conversations with Saviano about his misspent youth, him stealing meat from the butcher shop, all of that stuff. Danny Cannon said it to me at the beginning of season 2 — ‘Butch is a survivor, that’s his thing.’ That’s how I’ve always looked at it. He knows exactly where to align himself. The thing that I learned early on from Bruno is that people underestimate Butch before it’s too late. I think that’s proven to be true. That’s what I love from the character; he’s not what you expect, and in some ways he is the product of this crazy city. He is a little bit of everything. It’s dark, but you have to be smart to get through it — you can’t be a big dummy.

Do you think Butch’s backstory could ever be extensively explored, or are we going to be getting little pieces of the Butch history book over time.

Maybe in season 7 or 8 we’ll have the time to tell Butch’s backstory (laughs). I think it’d be fun. But that’s not the point of the show. I do like the idea that Gotham City created Batman, but it also created these other people, these other villains. I think that’s one of the strengths of the show is focusing on [all that].

The show has such a big cast, and that’s probably why it’s hard to focus on any one story. Have you went to the writers before and sort of said ‘you know, I’d really love to work with this person’?

I haven’t ever made a specific appeal, although I’ve been asked that question in the past and it’s interesting thing to think about. This season I’ve gotten to work with Cory [Michael Smith], which I hadn’t before, and I think the fans are really going to enjoy those interactions between Edward and Butch. I think they’re really interesting in the upcoming episodes.

Also, there’s going to be some more [stuff] upcoming with Barbara. I say this jokingly, but I think it would be great if there’s some, or at least part of an episode where Butch and Bruce end up in a car together driving somewhere, almost like a little road trip between them. I think that’d be fun, and I’d love to see what happens there — or, and maybe this is just because he’s my buddy, I would love to have a little repartee with Mr. [Chris] Chalk. That’d be fun, but the truth is that we truly have a lovefest with this cast. We all really love each other, so whoever you end up drawing on a certain day is someone you’re going to be happy with.

So is there any one thing in tonight’s episode you want to tease?

We shot episodes 1 and 2 together, so in my mind it’s almost like there is a part 1 and part 2, even if it’s not technically that way. It’s interesting to have this on just before the [Presidential] debates, because we’re going to start diving into the political aspirations of Mr. Penguin, and the parallels to real life are much more stunning than I would have imagined.

You’ve done so much work on a variety of different shows over the years before getting a more long-term role here. In playing Butch, do you take little elements from everyone else you’ve played?

I think any actor has that, whether they admit to it or not. I think back to the first job I had back on ‘Malcolm in the Middle.’ Every little point in the past 15 years, it all adds a little piece to that puzzle which I draw from. I haven’t spent a lot of time thinking about it, but it’s all there and I’m thankful for all of those opportunities — especially for me as a character actor, I’ve found myself in my career being the guest star who comes in and moves the plot along. At one stretch, I did 14 different shows in a year. There were a lot of different casts, a lot of different types of shows — comedy, drama, dark and light and all that — so being able to focus on this character for the past three years and hopefully many years moving forward, it’s been cool to take all of that I’ve learned from those different scripts and different sets and all of those different directors and focus all of my attention on this one character. It also helps that it’s on a show that I love and people that I love, and being written and directed by really smart people. You can argue that it’s like a perfect coming-out party for me. It will be great launching point for the rest of my career as I look back on it.

And I think it’s a really good question, because as actors we take a little piece of every job with us.

http://cartermatt.com/222482/gotham-exc ... pirations/

- Reddit Q&A with Ben Mackenzie (19-09-16):

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... on_gotham/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Bruce comenzará a adquirir sus habilidades en la S3:
Este año es un año de grandes cambios en "Gotham", entre ellos, cómo veremos el cambio de Bruce hacia su futuro, según informa EW:
No esperaría que Bruce se ponga el traje en la season 3, pero definitivamente comenzará a adquirir algunas habilidades necesarias para converirse en el Cballero con Capa. “Nuestro actor va a cumplir 16, así es que se está acercando,” dice Ken Woodruff. “No estamos llegando al punto de Batman, pero realmente nos estamos centrando en intentar conseguir distintos aspectos de Bruce Wayne y el asentar las bases para todas esas cosas de Batman. Va a ser mucho más activo. Hacia el final de la pasada temporada, pasó tres días en las calles con Selina Kyle. No habíamos mostrado mucho de eso, pero este año vamos a mostrar cuáles son los réditos de esa experiencia — aprendiendo cómo abrir cerraduras, allanar cosas, ser silencioso como un murciélago... Definitivamente queríamos mostrar esa progresión para Bruce.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/16/sp ... ys-anatomy

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Lucius Sees Things For How They Are" Season 3 Promo:
https://twitter.com/Gotham/status/777220660808458240

- GOTHAM | "Alfred, There's No Turning Back Now" Season 3 Promo:
https://twitter.com/Gotham/status/777258370264727552

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Nygma Can Solve Any Puzzle" Season 3 Promo:
https://twitter.com/Gotham/status/777552850079449088

- GOTHAM | "Butch Doesn't Play Nice" Season 3 Promo:
https://twitter.com/thedrewpowell/statu ... 8562838528

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Live Facebook Q&A with Ben McKenzie (19-09-16):

https://www.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX/vi ... 057376147/

- Live Facebook Q&A with David Mazouz (19-09-16):

https://www.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX/vi ... 914017428/

- Watch 'Gotham' Star Camren Bicondova React to WTF Fan Theories (rollingstones):

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/videos/w ... es-w440807

- Ben MacKenzie on "Gotam S3" (HuffingtonPost):

https://www.facebook.com/HuffPostEntert ... 917677363/?

- 'GOTHAM's Jessica Lucas Talks Season 3' -- LOS FANBOYS PODCAST: Bonus Episode 3:

https://soundcloud.com/los-fanboys/goth ... -episode-3

- 'Gotham' Season 3: Camren Bicondova Says Selina Takes 'Giant Step' Toward Becoming Catwoman (fuse.tv):

http://player.theplatform.com/p/_r8IPC/ ... Height=460

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 3.02 "Burn the Witch" Promo:

- GOTHAM | "Kill All The Monsters" | Season 3 Ep. 2 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaf911lqdA

- GOTHAM | "Build me and army" | Season 3 Ep. 2 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCKpk7hZ4pk

- GOTHAM | "When monsters attack" | Season 3 Ep. 2 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRDaMDJqXwI

- GOTHAM | "Hello, Ivy" | Season 3 Ep. 2 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEW5ZlNJHEE

- GOTHAM | "Fish Mooney Takes a Hostage" | Season 3 Ep. 2 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I6XY2F-c8c

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.04 "New Day Rising":
3.04 "New Day Rising" (10/10/16 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT): EL PINGÜINO QUIERE HACER GOTHAM SEGURO DE NUEVO - El Pingüino gana poder a medida que se enfoca en la nominación para Alcalde de Gotham. Mientras tanto, Gordon lleva a Alice (la estrella invitada Naian Gonzalez Norvind) a la GCPD para la recompensa. También, Bruce y Alfredcorren para encontrar al doble de Bruce tras saber que a asumido la identidad de Bruce. Estrellas invitadas: Naian Gonzalez Norvind como 'Alice Tetch', Leslie Hendrix como 'Kathryn'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/09/gotham ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Ivy Pepper is reborn" S3 Featurette:
http://screenrant.com/gotham-season-3-p ... orn-video/

- GOTHAM | "Baddest Women" S3 Promo:
https://twitter.com/Gotham/status/779362891774382080

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 3.03 "Look Into My Eyes" Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWTXhRaUJ5E
https://twitter.com/Gotham/status/781976957093150721

- GOTHAM | "Bruce Wayne Has A Doppelganger" | Season 3 Ep. 3 Featurette:

- GOTHAM | "Bruce's Doppelganger Fights With Alfred" | Season 3 Ep. 3 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIkehcb2sWk

- GOTHAM | "Penguin Puts Himself On The Ballot For Mayor" | Season 3 Ep. 3 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gMKC6F9eco

- GOTHAM | "Ivy's Landlord Finds Out Why You Shouldn't Try To Kiss Her" | Season 3 Ep. 3 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw_SNGrbd3A

- GOTHAM | "Jim Gordon Meets Leslie Thompkins' Fiance" | Season 3 Ep. 3 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wASXro-9kVI

- GOTHAM | "Jim Gordon And Leslie Thompkins Reunite At The GCPD" | Season 3 Ep. 3 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFfmhDGDB0Y

- GOTHAM | "The Mad Hatter Performs A Daring Hypnosis" | Season 3 Ep. 3 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moDLbnrLGTg

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Cameron Monaghan vuelve a apuntar su regreso como 'Joker' con una imagen bts (27-09-16):

Imagen

(@cameronmonaghan: I've a lot to choose from... @harleqvinn)

https://twitter.com/cameronmonaghan/sta ... 2739214336

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Leslie Thompkins Never Forgets The Past" Season 3 Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”