¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: ¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Gotham" S4 Cast Promos:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.04 "The Demon´s Head":
4.04 "The Demon´s Head" (12/10/17 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT): LA DAGA MORTAL - Bruce Wayne pone las vidas del historiador del Museo de Historia Natural de Gotham, Niles Winthrop (la estrella invitada Dakin Matthews) y de su nieto, Alex (la estrella invitada Benjamin Stockholm), en peligro en un intento por descubrir el significado que hay detrás de su preciado cuchillo de la subasta. Mientras tanto, Ra’s Al Ghul (Alexander Siddig) prueba que tomará medidas mortales para conseguir lo que quiere. También, con Sofia Falcone (Crystal Reed) en la ciudad, ella está en una misión para recuperar Gotham del Pingüino. Estrellas invitadas: Dakin Matthews como 'Niles Winthrop', Benjamin Stockham como 'Alex Winthrop', Nathan Darrow como 'Mr. Freeze', Anthony Carrigan como 'Zsasz', Kelcy Griffin como la 'Detective Harper'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/09/gotham ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Ben McKenzie dice que Gordon es 'un hombre solo' en la lucha para salvar la ciudad (EW):
Ben McKenzie dice que Gordon es 'un hombre solo' en la lucha para salvar la ciudad
Samantha Highfill, 21 de septiembre 2017 a las 11:49am EDT

Picking up a few months after the spread of the Tetch Virus, Gotham is on the mend — at least in some ways. “The virus has been quelled,” showrunner John Stephens says. “But there are whole new problems.”

One of those problems comes in the form of a new friendship between Solomon Grundy (formerly Butch) and Ed Nygma, who does get out of that block of ice. “He gets out but not without some damage,” Stephens says. “He’s not quite the man he used to be. He has to work his way back to his former self.”

Then there’s Selina, who has teamed up with Tabitha and Barbara to form what Stephens calls a “little family.” According to Stephens, “They both function as almost a mother for mentor figure for Selina, both teaching her different elements that will become part of the Catwoman psyche.”

All that being said, as far as Jim Gordon is concerned, the biggest issue is the fact that the Penguin is the most powerful man in the city. “Gordon feels even more isolated than he’s been before because the will to fight this system is non-existent in Gotham,” Ben McKenzie says. “The rest of the city has given over. The citizens of Gotham aren’t in the mood to fight back, so Gordon’s a man alone on an island.” That loneliness will lead him to make some questionable alliances, including one with Carmine Falcone’s daughter, Sofia (played by Crystal Reed). “An unlikely alliance is formed to take down Penguin,” McKenzie says. “But once you’re in bed with a gangster, you’re in bed with a gangster.”

And that’s not just a metaphor.

Gotham airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/gotham-seas ... -mckenzie/

- DAVID MAZOUZ sobre el convertirse en BATMAN, el mayor reto de Bruce, y su voz de BATMAN (newsarama):
DAVID MAZOUZ sobre el convertirse en BATMAN, el mayor reto de Bruce, y su voz de BATMAN
Por Lan Pitts, Newsarama Contributor - 21 Sept, 2017 08:30am ET

Fox's Gotham returns Thursday for its fourth season, bringing the city a would-be Batman in the guise of young Bruce Wayne taking on a vigilante mantle and testing his skills thus far against crime. At just 16-years-old, actor David Mazouz is the youngest actor to take Bruce in this direction and the young crimefighter will learn some hard lessons this season.

Armed with a protosuit and eventually getting some gadgets in his arsenal, Bruce is out to take on Gotham’s biggest criminals, including the newly-debuted Scarecrow.

Newsarama had the chance to catch up with Mazouz, on his way to school no less, about what lies ahead for young Bruce Wayne in the upcoming season from his relationship with Selina Kyle and the biggest challenge.

Newsarama: So, David, you have this proto-bat suit this season of Gotham. What was it like suiting up for the first time?

David Mazouz: It was really, really exciting getting fitted for that. At the end of last season, Bruce was just in a flowing overcoat and even in that was really cool. Then as you’ve seen in the promos, he gets this leather jacket and custom-made mask so when I put that on - I must have been fitted six times - it was just so excited and fits so perfectly. It was a great feeling and great moment.

Nrama: Can you explain the logistics of the suit?

Mazouz: Oh my God, it’s boiling, especially during summer in New York. But I kept reminding myself as I was dying and thinking of freezing baths, that I will be thankful for that in a few months when it’s cold as it has so many layers to it.
Credit: Fox

Nrama: Are there any bat gadgets this season as well?

Mazouz: Yes, there are. We have some proto-grappling hooks and some other things that Lucius Fox will provide for this journey. I think in the latter part of the season Bruce is really going to start to develop his alliances and his enemies in this new vigilante persona of his.

Nrama: How does the GCPD react to this new vigilante?

Mazouz: Gordon is not going to like this new vigilante and Bruce is going to be investigating Gordon as well. Gordon is going to make some decisions that Bruce will find out and he’s not going to like him so much. All the meanwhile, Gordon is climbing up the ranks in the GCPD and he’s not going to like this vigilante running around.

Nrama: Will you be altering your voice a la the movies?

Mazouz: For now, the initial answer is yes. I don’t know the extent of what they’ll do. We’ve done a lot of different versions of voice alterations and I’m very curious in what they pick.

Nrama: Selina and Bruce had this moment in their relationship last season that essentially saw them break apart with her taking steps in her destiny as well. Where are Bruce and Selina headed this season?

Mazouz: Yeah so Selina and Bruce are tearing apart and that’s largely because Bruce had this huge conflict where he had to choose between caring for Selina and his destiny and he chose the latter.

That was kind of the final nail in the coffin, but that being said just because their relationship is over, doesn’t mean that her proto-Catwoman and Bruce’s vigilante won’t have a relationship of their own.

Nrama: You guys are introducing Scarecrow this season. Will Bruce interact with him much or is that plot reserved for different characters?

Mazouz: Scarecrow affects everyone in Gotham. Bruce doesn’t necessarily take him on one on one, but is affected by what Scarecrow does with his fear toxin. What I’m actually really excited about is Bruce taking on Penguin in the first episode as his enemy. I was talking to John Stevens, who is one of our executive producers, and he had invited me to the writer’s room one time and asked me if there was anything I wanted to do and I said I’d love to have a scene with Robin because Bruce and Penguin haven’t had one scene together and we’ve never actually talked to each other. So last year we had a scene together and this year. So that relationship will be quite the adversarial one throughout season four.

Nrama: Lastly, what do you think Bruce’s biggest challenge will be this season?

Mazouz: About five episodes in, he does something he doesn’t think he could ever come back from and it will affect everything in his life. He will become a different person and go down a downward spiral. His coping mechanism is not at all healthy so we’re going to see him fall and his biggest challenge will see him pick himself back up.

https://www.newsarama.com/36512-gotham- ... voice.html

- Showrunner de "Gotham" sobre el alzamiento de Batman, Solomon Grundy y más (cbr):
Showrunner de "Gotham" sobre el alzamiento de Batman, Solomon Grundy y más
Por Bryan Cairns - 21 Sept 2017

Evil seems to thrive in GothamHow Gotham Season 4 Can Be Saved From Itself

Ahead of the season premiere, Gotham showrunner John Stephens recently spoke with CBR about Bruce’s destiny, the Scarecrow’s fearful return and the coming of Solomon Grundy. And, he addresses once and for all, whether Barbara is actually Harley Quinn — and whether the popular character will even arrive in Gotham at all.

CBR: Last year ended with plenty of cliffhangers and various characters at crossroads in their lives. What was your mandate or main objective that you wanted to achieve in Season 4?

John Stephens: It’s a couple of things. One, we wanted to continue to deepen Jim Gordon’s character and find new complexities, sides and angles to him – and have him continue to compromise himself ethically. Then, we wanted to have Bruce take a couple bigger steps towards becoming Batman. We’re not going to get there, obviously, in this season, or probably the show. But, we wanted him to do things where the audience could look at him and say, “Oh, I see that’s where that piece of the Batman myth came from.” I think we do that over the course of this year. A couple of big pieces of that personality get put into place. And, also, you want to do it an unexpected way.

Bruce adopts a secret identity. What motivates him as he moves forward?

A couple of different things — the biggest thing motivating him at the beginning of the year is the knowledge of Ra’s al Ghul being out there, perhaps in Gotham. Bruce feels he needs to prepare himself for the day that Ra’s actually makes a move against him. That motivates him into taking a more active “vigilante” position in Gotham. While Bruce is doing that, he actually starts to see he physically has an effect on the city itself, apart from whatever Ra’s might be doing, and that it feels to him like he’s somehow making up for the murder of his parents. It starts to make Bruce think, “Hey, maybe this is the right course for me to follow.”

In the finale, Jim Gordon lost Lee and was infected by the Tetch Virus. Now, Gotham is once again under siege by supervillains. Where is Jim’s head these days?

When we find Jim at the beginning of the year, he’s in a particular position because at the end of last season, Oswald took advantage of all the chaos to seize power like never before in Gotham, where he wasn’t just the King of the Underworld. He made it in the legitimate world as well. What we’re saying is, he’s trying to unionize and legitimize crime. In a way, the GCPD is more on Oswald’s side than on Jim’s side. Jim, once again, finds himself fighting a battle for law and order in a city that doesn’t seem to care that much about law and order.
Oswald Cobblepot on Gotham

Oswald is no longer the man in charge. How does that sit with him? What’s his game plan?

At the end of last season, Oswald had the epiphany that it was his emotions that had weakened him. He took all of those emotions and pushed them down. He decided he wasn’t going to be that emotional soft person anymore. Part of that desire for everyone’s love, he felt was driving him to be the mayor. Now, he says, “I’m just going to be the person who has all the power and be in charge. I’m not going to let anybody get close to me ever again.” He’s doing that at the beginning of this year, becoming the most powerful person in Gotham, until somebody comes in who, once again, finds a way to pry open the manhole cover of his emotions and starts to let them out again.

Oswald’s emotional Achilles’ heel, Edward Nigma, is literally on ice. Once Edward defrosts, what becomes his top priority?

Vengeance is the number one thing on his mind. But what Edward quickly finds out is his time on ice had a negative impact upon his intellect. So, then, before he can get his vengeance on Oswald, he has to get smart again. That becomes his trajectory for a while as you have someone who knows he is the smartest person in the room, but just can’t think of any good answers.

Barbara experiences a rebirth. In what way does life after death change her?

It changed her in the sense that the passage through the Lazarus Pit changes anybody. Historically, it affects different people in different ways. With Barbara, it’s given her a connection to Ra’s al Ghul that is going to play forward throughout the entire season. It’s also given her a new sense of calmness that she didn’t have last year. There are hints of madness still buried inside of her, and we see Barbara far more in control of herself than she was in Season 3.

Viewers keep speculating that Barbara will transform into Harley Quinn. What kind of conversations have you had about that development?

It’s not going to happen. Let’s put it out there. The discussions we’ve been having is – Look, we know Harley Quinn is never going to be on our show. However, there are elements of that Harley Quinn personality that we have liked, that sense of fun and anarchy, that we said, “Well, we can actually have those qualities embodied in Barbara without actually having to do Harley herself.” I think Erin Richards carried it off really well.

How does Tabitha impact Selina now that the two are BFFs?

Again, this is also like the Bruce model. Because we always know where Bruce is going to end up, part our story is tracking a voyage towards that. We all know that Selina, in our show, is this street kid who is really tough. But, the Selina of the comic books is the Selina who is the world’s greatest burglar and has a taste for the finer things in life. Part of her evolution this year is surrounding herself with a woman who is physically able in terms of martial arts, like Tabitha. Then, there is Selina’s taste for the finer things. Both of those personalities start to get infused into Selina as we see her moving towards the Selina Kyle of the comic books.

Butch also gets resurrected. What is Gotham’s take on Solomon Grundy?

He rises from Slaughter Swamp. We’re saying his real name is Cyrus Gold. There have been various iterations of Grundy throughout the years. He has the same mental capabilities as the most well-known version of Grundy. The way certain things will change is there are moments when elements of Butch’s personality and memories will come back into the fore of Grundy. One of the themes for the show has always been the idea of the fluidity of identity, and the creation of identity. So, even when he gets reborn as Grundy, we’re asking the question of, “Is this Butch’s new personality?” Or, “How does he create a third personality that is part Grundy and part Butch?”

The Scarecrow is back. What is he doing to strike fear into the city?

At first, he gets co-opted by a gang who want to use his abilities to get back at Penguin. Unwittingly, they create a monster. They create Scarecrow. So, initially, he wants to get revenge for the death of his dad. But deeper down, he wants to deal with his own sense of fear. By doing that, he sort of highlights the fear that Jim Gordon is carrying around.

Every season, we’ve seen these characters grow and progress. How closely do you feel they are to becoming those iconic heroes and villains that audiences know and love?

It depends what you mean by close. Bruce is not going to be wearing the costume. Selina is always going to be steps away from becoming Catwoman. But, I do hope by the end of the season, you’ll be able to look at Gordon or Bruce or Selina and say, “Oh, now I can totally track the next three or four or five steps that will take them to the person they are.” There are enough building blocks that are there that you can do the math problem yourself, and see that it equals Batman at the end of the day.

Returning Thursday, Sept. 21, on Fox, Gotham stars Ben McKenzie as James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Robin Lord Taylor as Penguin, Cameron Bicondova as Selina Kyle, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean and Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth.

http://www.cbr.com/gotham-showrunner-on ... undy-more/

- David Mazouz revela cómo el regreso de Ra's al Ghul afecta la misión de Bruce (syfy):
David Mazouz revela cómo el regreso de Ra's al Ghul afecta la misión de Bruce
Por Lucas Siegel - 04 Oct 2017

This week on Gotham, Ra's al Ghul returns, and that's not a good sign for Gotham City, or for Bruce Wayne. Wednesday in New York, star David Mazouz (Bruce Wayne) was honored with a seat on the "Ride of Fame," a sight-seeing bus that honors stars with an impact on New York City. After the ceremony, he talked with SYFY WIRE about how Gotham will be affected by the return of Ra's.

"Ra's whole purpose is for Bruce to see that he is his heir. Bruce is the only person that can commit this deed - that I'm not going to spoil - but that Ra's wants him to do," Mazouz teased. "Bruce, obviously, is not having it, but Ra's is the devil over Bruce's shoulder, taking the very last strand of good and vulnerability and boyish innocence that Bruce has, and snapping it in half."

That may sound like a season-long arc, but as fans may have noticed from the first two episodes this year, the pace has picked up quite a bit in Gotham Season 4.

"It's gonna be very soon. It's not something you have to wait for. It happens in the next couple of episodes that are going to air," Mazouz promised. "It's scary, it's really really dark, really intense, and it will bring Bruce to a place he's never been to. He hits rock bottom."

The season started out the season in a makeshift costume, getting out into the city and fighting crime, but don't expect him to just become Batman in the next few weeks. In fact, Mazouz says, don't expect him to be wearing any costume for an extended period, starting soon.

"He started in the costume, but he's not going to be continuing in this trajectory all the way through... very, very soon we'll see him take a huge step back because of a traumatic event," he said. Sounds like the presence of al Ghul will put Bruce on a different path. "He's going to become... not a lot of people are going to like it. He's a bit of a jerk-hole."

Gotham airs Thursday nights at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclusive- ... es-mission

- Sean Pertwee Interview on "Geek To Me Radio Episode #056":

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/geek ... 2_49-07_00

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 4.02 "The Fear Reaper" Promo #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StwvC7SMihw

- GOTHAM | 4.02 "The Fear Reaper" Promo #2:

- GOTHAM | Penguin Hassles Gordon About Catching The Man Who Almost Killed Him | Season 4 Ep. 02 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJUQiq5Gsxw

- GOTHAM | Harvey & Gordon Receive A Frightening Message From The Scarecrow | Season 4 Ep. 02 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9buv3tCX8Mo

- GOTHAM | Barbara Kean Comes Back And Surprises Selina & Tabitha | Season 4 Ep. 02 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoHPapL77eM

- GOTHAM | The Scarecrow Confronts The Warden | Season 4 Ep. 02 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPNnffD8GU

- Stills del 4.02 "The Fear Reaper":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 4.03 "They Who Hide Behind Masks" Promo:

- GOTHAM | Barbara Tries To Purchase A Knife Before The Auction | Season 4 Ep. 03 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGhhXOUVlcI

- GOTHAM | Penguin & Victor Get Ready For The Auction | Season 4 Ep. 03 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov4TcnqT_Rs

- GOTHAM | Bruce Scopes Out Penguin's Shipment | Season 4 Ep. 03 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJbqeO2DbjY

- GOTHAM | James Meets With Carmine | Season 4 Ep. 03 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bENnU7nqTAw

- Stills del 4.03 "They Who Hide Behind Masks":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Preview: Every Thursday Is A Dark Knight" S4 Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | Season 4 Live Interviews | Nerd Report (25-09-17):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Hero" S4 1-Minute Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExNPpLYBics

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.05 "The Blade´s Path":
4.05 "The Blade´s Path" (19/10/17 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT): PRESAGIO DE MUERTE - Nygma se enfrenta cara a cara con Butch Gilzean, pero él no es quien solía ser. En un intento por recuperar su poder e identidad, Nygma decide poner las habilidades de su antiguo compañero a prueba. Mientras tanto, Sofia Falcone toma acción para proteger su propia vida apelando al lado vulnerable del Pingüino. Con el poder de la daga en su posesión, Bruce sorprende a los que están a su alrededor con sus audaces acciones. Estrellas invitadas: Kelcy Griffin como 'Detective Harper', Marina Benedict como 'Cherry'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/09/gotham ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.06 "Hog Day Afternoon":
4.06 "Hog Day Afternoon" (26/10/17 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT): ESTE PEQUEÑO CERDITO - Gordon y Bullock están tras la pista de un asesino en serie que ha estado asesinando policías y vistiendo a sus víctimas con cabezas cortadas de cerdos como su firma característica. Mientras tanto, Sofia intenta ganarse al Pingüino, y Thompkins, Nygma y Grundy se encuentran un improbable hogar en el piso de Cherry. Estrellas invitadas: Anthony Carrigan como 'Zsasz', Michael Cerveris como 'Profesor Pyg', Maria Benedict como 'Cherry', Will Janowitz como 'Wally Clarke'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/10/gotham ... rnoon.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 4.04 "The Demon's Head" Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlaA3OOmh_Y

- GOTHAM | Edward Sends Penguin A Rap Riddle | Season 4 Ep. 04 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvlmZoZbpdM

- GOTHAM | Detective Gordon Looks For Answers About The Knife | Season 4 Ep. 04 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hae6tvz4LLY

- GOTHAM | Penguin Receives Another Riddle From Edward | Season 4 Ep. 04 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWaqhBgoBlc

- Stills del 4.04 "The Demon's Head":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Podéis encontrar la descripción oficial del episodio: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | Season 4 Highlight Reel Trailer & Sneak Peek (NYCC 2017):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOxSPdMWko

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 4.05 "The blade´s path" Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ihSDxz6Zw

- GOTHAM | Sofia Falcone Sets Up Lunch Plans With Penguin | Season 4 Ep. 05 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NoKEJHr2sE

- GOTHAM | Butch Resurrects As Solomon Grundy | Season 4 Ep. 05 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_7hbgvOlM8

- GOTHAM | Bruce Stays Up Through The Night Researching The Dagger | Season 4 Ep. 05 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJQ98gOO2NY

- GOTHAM | Harvey & James Get Into A Heated Argument | Season 4 Ep. 05 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGsJdJWhh8E

- Stills del 4.05 "The blade´s path":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Podéis encontrar la descripción oficial del episodio: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.07 "A Day in the Narrows":
4.07 "A Day in the Narrows" (02/11/17 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT): EXTRA, EXTRA, LEED SOBRE ELLO - Con el Profesor Pyg (la estrella invitada Michael Cerveris) sembrando el miedo por todo Gotham, Gordon y Bullock se dirigen a los Narrows en busca de pistas. Bruce Wayne se encuentra con una antigua amiga, Grace (la estrella invitada Samia Finnerty), quien le convence de que se apunte a salir de noche con algunos antiguos compañeros de clase. Mientras tanto, las relaciones de Sofia con el Pingüino y con Gordon continúan evolucionando. Estrellas invitadas: Michael Cerveris como el 'Profesor Pyg', Maria Benedict como 'Cherry', Tommy Nelson como 'Brant Jones', Kyle Vincent Terry como 'Headhunter', Samia Finnerty como 'Grace', Gordon Winarick como 'Tommy Elliot', Christopher Convery como 'Martin', Gregory Konow como 'Beat Cop'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/10/gotham ... rnoon.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Riddles & Rhymes" (Remix) S4 Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”