¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: ¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.10 "Time Bomb":
3.10 "Time Bomb" (21/11/16 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT): LAS CHISPAS SE ENCIENDEN - En la víspera del ensayo de su cena, una amenaza a Mario (la estrella invitada James Carpinello) y Lee (Morena Baccarin) es expuesta, y Falcone (la estrella invitada John Doman) busca a Jim para que le ayude. Mientras tanto, Nygma busca venganza y Bruce descubre más sobre la Court of Owls. Estrellas invitadas: James Carpinello como 'Mario Calvi', Leslie Hendrix como 'Kathryn', John Doman como 'Carmine Falcone', Costa Ronin como 'Luka Volk'.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/11/gotham ... press.html?

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 3.09 "The Executioner" Promo:

- GOTHAM | Barnes Has Become The Executioner | Season 3 Ep. 9:

- GOTHAM | Gordon Shares His Concern For Barnes | Season 3 Ep.9 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gdia-mKEFg

- GOTHAM | Ivy Reveals Her Identity To Selina And Bruce | Season 3 Ep.9 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5uj0iqrWzU

- GOTHAM | Ivy Uses Her Perfume To Manipulate A Victim | Season 3 Ep.9 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Sf1bMwMGQ

- GOTHAM | Barnes Catches Gordon In His Office | Season 3 Ep.9 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXvD1RK_8I

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Harvey, Say What?" S3 Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.11 "Beware the Green-Eyed Monster":
3.11 "Beware the Green-Eyed Monster" (28/11/16 8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT): LA CARRERA POR UNA CURA - Cuando el virus empieza a extenderse en Gotham, el laboratorio que está desarrollando la cura se ve comprometido. Mario y Gordon se enfrentan antes de la boda, Selina conocce a una cara inesperada y Barbara acude a Nygma con información sobre Isabella.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/11/gotham ... -eyed.html?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Robin Lord Taylor habla sobre la relación entre el Pingüino y el Enigma (comicbook):
Robin Lord Taylor habla sobre la relación entre el Pingüino y el Enigma
Por Jay Jayson 13/11/2016

At Rhode Island Comic Con this past weekend, Gotham star Robin Lord Taylor discussed Penguin's sexuality, explained why his character has romantic feelings for The Riddler, and provided a heartfelt and honest response to those people who aren't happy with Penguin potentially exploring his sexuality with Riddler because that's not part of either characters' canon.

"So, this is why I say he's not gay," Taylor began. "I find him to be a very emotionally-fractured person, emotionally-vulnerable. And after the loss of both his mother and his father — coincidentally both dying in his arms, the only people he ever loved and trusted — the person who was there who gave him respect and really there for him was Edward Nygma. And I truly believe that had it been Barbara, or Tabitha, or Butch... Yes, Butch! I believe that if it had been anyone else that had been there in that same capacity that he had that connection with, regardless if they were male or female, he would've had that same obsession with."

"I also want to address the people who say, 'I have no problem with him being gay or queer or anything; I just have a problem with you guys changing or altering the canon,'" he continued. "And I have to say, that's a bunch of horsesh-t. You can't say that to me if you didn't have the same amount of consternation about Batman '89, where The Joker killed Batman's parents. That is a total departure from the canon characters. You can't tell me unless you were just as upset that in our own show we had Batman and Catwoman growing up together, running around Gotham City. If you weren't equally upset about that, which is changing canon characters, but you come to me and you say to me, 'I'm okay with you being queer, but I'm upset you're changing a canon character.' What you're saying to me is, 'I'm homophobic, and I am afraid of gay people and queer people.' That's exactly what you're saying! So, everyone should really check themselves. Check their privileges and check their prejudices, I would say."

http://comicbook.com/2016/11/14/gothams ... n-penguin/

- Robin Lord Taylor (Oswald) on the Gotham 'bromance' at "Rhode Island Comic Con" (13-11-16):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 3.10 "Time Bomb" Promo:

- GOTHAM | Carmine Falcone Gives Gordon One Day To Find The Suspects | Season 3 Ep.10 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSExYRn1qk0

- GOTHAM | Barbara Kean Interrupts Penguin's Meeting | Season 3 Ep.10 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJTyMqsNNGU

- GOTHAM | Harvey Is Stressed About Being Acting Captain In Barnes' Absence | Season 3 Ep.10 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwzoKGjJm8Y

- GOTHAM | Nygma Tortures Butch And Tabitha | Season 3 Ep.10 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35d3REJvHkA

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | The Sirens (Grindhouse Trailer) | Season 3:

- GOTHAM/LUCIFER | A Vengeful FOX Monday | Season 3:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.10 "Time Bomb":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Stills del 3.11 "Beware the Green-Eyed Monster":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S3 (21-28 Nov 2016):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@realdavidmazouz: Sean. We talked about this
@camrenbicondova: Tonight's director, @Hillview798. She's awesome. Don't miss it! 8-7c on FOX. #Gotham
@thedrewpowell: Three's company. Tonight on @Gotham 8-7c on @FOXTV.... #Butchitabs #Gotham
@seanpertwee: Two highly trained actors,both like tightly coiled springs prepare to explode into action @Gotham @camrenbicondova @seanpertwee
@erinrichards: #ladylove #babsandtabs #gotham #BTS
@thedrewpowell: I'm thankful for these dummy's.... #HappyThanksgiving #Gotham @jessicalucas @ErinRRichards @mister_CMS @robinlordtaylor @Gotham
@gothamonfox: The GCPD always look good @michaelchiklis #Gotham #BehindTheScenes #SetLife
@thedrewpowell: Halfway through and we are all on the edge of our seats!!! @robinlordtaylor @ErinRRichards @mister_CMS @Gotham #Gotham)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Erin Richards sobre la gran acaparación de poder de Barbara (CBR):
Erin Richards sobre la gran acaparación de poder de Barbara
Por Bryan Cairns 21 Nov 2016

Portrayed by Erin Richards, Barbara Kean is arguably one of “Gotham’s” biggest wild cards. Formerly an art gallery owner and Jim Gordon’s fiancée, she tapped into her dark desires after an encounter with the serial killer the Ogre. Since then, she’s gone off the deep end and embraced a murderous lifestyle, and a love of tormenting Gordon. Despite only a brief stint at Arkham Asylum, Barbara was proclaimed sane, even though “Gotham” audiences know better.

Ahead of tonight’s episode “Time Bomb,” Richards spoke with CBR about Barbara’s lust for power, her turbulent relationship with Jim Gordon, pitting Edward Nygma against Penguin, and why she isn’t Harley Quinn.

CBR: This season has pushed and pulled the “Gotham” characters in new directions. In what way has opening the club Sirens given Barbara a new lease on life?

Erin Richards: She started this season with power and influence. She and Tabitha have set up this club, right at the center of this criminal underworld. Anybody who is new in Gotham – like the Mad Hatter has come through and Penguin is in there and Jim comes to visit – it’s a real hub. Barbara and Tabitha are at the center of it. Even though they are feeling this new sense of power, there’s obviously still a way to go. This whole season is about them trying to harness that power and move up through the ranks of the Gotham underworld.
gotham-erin-richards4

How do Barbara and Tabitha feed off each other and empower one another?

They offer different things to the relationship. Barbara is sort of the brains and the schemer. Tabitha is the brawn and the tough element. They really need each other in a way. That’s why they started this club together and continue to survive and why Barbara is so gung-ho in this upcoming episode about going after Nygma and getting Tabitha back. Barbara realizes that as smart as he is, she can’t get anywhere in this world without Tabitha. Tabitha is her safety. She has all the skills that Barbara doesn’t have, and, similarly, the other way around. They really need each other.

There must be numerous snitches and sources in the city. Why does Jim keep turning to Barbara for information?

Because he loves her. Jim can’t get enough of her. It’s sort of like a cat-and-mouse game with the both of them. In a way, they kind of hate each other, but really love each other at the same time. It’s so funny when he comes into the bar, because even though she doesn’t want to give him information, she always ends up giving in to him. Underneath it all, she still has this tiny flicker of hope that they can be together. Then, on the surface, in her mad Barbara – or as powerful Queen Barbara mode – she wants to rise to the top and then get him back and make him dark again or make him evil with her. It’s such a fun relationship and there are so many levels to it.

Barbara gets off teasing and taunting Jim.

Exactly. She knows all of his buttons that she can press. She’s known him longer than anybody else in Gotham. It’s like an old married couple: They are not having sex any more, but still know how to wind each other up.
gotham-time-bomb8

Tonight’s episode, “Time Bomb,” finds Tabitha and Butch missing. What steps does Barbara take to get them back?

Well, she goes to Penguin because she knows he’s the reason that they’ve gone missing. When she finds out he has nothing to do with it, she uses people, like a maid that works for Penguin. There’s a guy in the sex shop she uses for information and finds out it’s actually Nygma who has them. She goes on a rampage to find them.

When she busts in on Nygma, she could shoot him. But, she’s always thinking a couple of steps ahead. Instead, she gets the information from Tabitha and Butch that Isabella has been killed and works out it was Penguin who has done that. At the end of the episode, we see this moment where she says, “We don’t have to go to war. All we have to do is start one.” She’s realized that this is the moment she can really grasp and turn these two major villains against each other and through that rise to the top.

At the same time, manipulating Penguin and Nygma will put Barbara in the line of fire. How will that play out down the road?

It’s obviously a dangerous route to play because both of those characters are incredibly influential. Penguin is especially very dangerous and has been up and down in Gotham, but still has a lot of power. She is treading a very thin tight rope. However, she feels like it’s her time to rise and she also knows she has the people in place and the smarts to be able to do this. If she doesn’t do this, it’s still a dangerous world. As she said, she’s tired of sitting at the kids’ table. She knows she’s just getting scraps. Eventually, those people in Gotham get killed off. The only way she can stay alive is if she buys into the top.

Barbara resided in Arkham for a bit, but she has that piece of paper stating she is sane now. However, audiences know better. How does that craziness make her so dangerous?

I think because she takes risks. It’s kind of the mix of the crazy and the intelligence, which is such a dangerous combination. She has the intelligence to be able to work out what she needs to do and the intuitive part of her knows how to read people and use them. If you add the layer of craziness on top of that, she kind of becomes unstoppable. What crazy gives you is a carefree nature in the most dangerous sense. She doesn’t really owe anyone anything. There’s obviously Jim, but she’s gone so far into this dark, crazy state of hers that you almost feel she would let everything burn. It’s like a game. She would get to the top and then burn it all down because why not? You have that element of crazy, so what do you do if you get to the top? There’s only one thing to do. Burn it all.
gotham-erin-richards1

What were your thoughts when Barbara confronted Lee at her own engagement party?

I just love how absolutely crazy it was. Her focus has been getting on where she wants to be in the underworld and securing power. Lee was having an engagement party. I think what Barbara was doing was working out what exactly was going on between Jim and Lee. She always has one ear to the ground. “Where is Jim? What is happening with Jim? What does Jim want?” She was working out whether Lee was going through the motions of this wedding, or, whether she was truly not in interested in Jim any more. Not that Barbara cares because it wouldn’t matter if she was. Barbara was just dipping her toe back in the Jim world. She’s almost like a drug addict. She wants another hit.

What else can you tease about Barbara’s arc for this season?

The second half of the season is her playing this game and using these two main characters to start a war against each other. It will boil over into the finale, but then it will also roll over that she is still going to keep trying to rise to the top.

Will we see Barbara and Tabitha’s relationship evolve as well?

I don’t know if you’ve seen the grindhouse video that was just released of Tabitha and Barbara. It’s so fantastic and really highlights how great the duo is and how different elements of them mesh together and complement each other. You are just going to see way more of that and how important they are to each other. Butch is going to be in the mix as well. Babs knows Tabitha is the one she would confide in and Butch is a good person to have along for muscle.

Viewers still insist that Barbara is Harley Quinn. How does that fit in with your view of her and would you ultimately like for that to be true?

I think the difference between Barbara and Harley Quinn is that Barbara has a real plan. It’s all very intellectual. She knows what she is doing. Barbara wants to get somewhere for a reason. She’s interested in power, and that power bringing her security and a place in the world. Even though Barbara has this level of craziness, a lot of it is much more of a drive to arrive at a certain destination.

I think the thing about Harley Quinn is I feel she is a bit crazier for the sake of being crazy. She enjoys mayhem and causing destruction because it’s fun. That element of madness is wonderful. I feel like Barbara had more of that in the second season when she was in Arkham and had joined the Maniax. Everything was crazy for crazy’s sake. Barbara had lost so much and had gone through this bizarre turn of events with the Ogre and killing her parents. She was lost in her dark side, which was great. When she fell out of the church window and into the coma and eventually regained consciousness, she was kind of a mix of her old self and that dark element. That’s what we have now. She’s a bit more scheming and has purpose. If she was very to become Harley Quinn, something so major would have to happen again for her to lose that drive that has more to do with scheming, planning and getting to the top.

“Gotham” airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Fox.

http://www.cbr.com/gothams-erin-richard ... ower-grab/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- TVGuide Facebook Live with Ben McKenzie (21-11-16):

https://www.facebook.com/TVGuideMagazin ... 792862044/

- Q&A Facebook Live with Erin Richards & Jessica Lucas (21-11-16):

https://www.facebook.com/GOTHAMonFOX/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 3.11 "Beware the Green-Eyed Monster" Promo:

- GOTHAM | Barbara Opens Nygma's Eyes To The Truth | Season 3 Ep.11 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuPNY5Bc0SQ

- GOTHAM | Gordon Interrogates Jervis Tetch | Season 3 Ep.11 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2ei8V_ZXw

- GOTHAM | Gordon Is Attacked By Mario | Season 3 Ep.11 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eS9CzDUxWU

- GOTHAM | Gordon And Harvey Examine A Victim | Season 3 Ep.11 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hf8Anw5l0

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El actor James Remar se une a la S3 de "Gotham" como el tío de 'Jim Gordon':
Imagen
A tiempo para las fiestas, la serie de la FOX "Gotham" está trayendo a un nuevo miembro de la familia de Jim Gordon a la ciudad.

La serie ha contratado al alumno de "Dexter" James Remar para que de vida al tío de nuestro detective, 'Frank Gordon', quien dejó Gotham y abandonó a la familia después de que muriera el padre de Jim en un accidente de coche fatal. Pero 25 años después, está de vuelta y busca reconectar con su sobrino. Pero Frank es un maestro en jugar en ambos lados y un hombre que sabe guardar un secreto, albergando uno oscuro que molestará a los cimientos mismos del mundo de Jim y que le obligará a Jim a hacer la terrible elección entre salvar a su familia o salvar a Gotham.

Su papel recurrente está previsto que aparezca por primera vez a primeros del 2017.

Durante 8 temporadas, Remar interpretó a Harry Morgan, el padre fallecido de 'Dexter'. Además de su papel en "Gotham" el actor ha aparecido en series como "Anatomía de Grey" y "Wilfred", y se ha unido a la S2 de "The Path" en Hulu, en la que interpreta a 'Kodiak', una controvertida figura en el movimiento religioso ficticio de la serie.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/22/gotham-james-remar?
http://tvline.com/2016/11/22/gotham-sea ... nk-gordon/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Camren Bicondova sobre lo que está por llegar para Selina tras la nueva llegada (EW):
Camren Bicondova sobre lo que está por llegar para Selina tras la nueva llegada
Por Samantha Highfill 28 Nov 2016 — 9:01 PM EST

Spoiler alert: This post contains plot points from the Nov. 28 episode of Gotham.

Well, Selina Kyle was right. Her mother is alive, and in Gotham’s season 3 fall finale, she revealed herself. Translation: Mommy is back in Gotham.

It’s a twist that actress Camren Bicondova, who plays Selina, first learned of in season 2, and one that’s going to send Selina on a different, more emotional journey. “It’s going to affect her greatly because she’s always been very guarded,” Bicondova tells EW. “She’s found herself in this position of vulnerability with Bruce now that their relationship has evolved a little bit more, and now she’s getting hit by the mother bus, literally. She’s always known that her mom left her, but she’s never really known why.”

Not surprisingly for Gotham, this twist could take Selina — whom Bicondova says is more like her mother than she’d like — down a dark path. “Her mom brings out a totally different type of vulnerability from her and she’s kind of a different person,” Bicondova says. “Eventually, it will be a darkness that we haven’t seen before. What scares Selina is how much she unconditionally loves her mom no matter how messed up her action are. That’s also what drives Selina in the coming episodes: ‘How can you love someone who hurt you so badly and still not really take any effort away from your own self?’”

As for how mom’s arrival will affect Selina’s relationship with Bruce, Bicondova says there will be a big impact, though she can’t elaborate. What she can say is that Selina is “confused” when it comes to Bruce. “She’s not going to admit anything for a very long time, at least to herself,” she says, adding, “Every single time something happens where you think it will bring Bruce and Selina closer, it actually shoots them thousands and thousands of miles away [from each other] emotionally. It’s going to be intense.”

Gotham airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/28/go ... yle-mother?

- Camren Bicondova habla sobre ese impactante giro de Selina Kyle (nerdist):
Camren Bicondova habla sobre ese impactante giro de Selina Kyle
Por Sydney Bucksbaum 28 Nov, 2016

Warning: the following story contains major spoilers from Gotham‘s fall finale, “Mad City: Beware the Green-Eyed Monster.” Don’t say we didn’t warn you …

Selina Kyle (Camren Bicondova) is going to have some major mommy issues when Gotham returns from its mini fall hiatus. The future Catwoman was thrown for a major loop in the fall finale, “Mad City: Beware the Green-Eyed Monster,” when her estranged mother showed up at the most fortuitous time — right as she was being attacked by the Court of Owls’ assassin!

After Selina agreed to help Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) and Alfred (Sean Pertwee) with their heist of whatever the nefarious Court of Owls was hiding in a safe, the trio was attacked right after breaking in to the safe and stealing the mysterious glass owl figurine inside of it. Right when it looked like things would take a turn for the deadly, a woman in all black showed up and helped them fight off the assassin. Alfred finally killed the assassin, giving Bruce a moment to catch his breath and ask Selina if she recognized their helper. That’s when Selina revealed that the woman was none other than her mother.

As for how Selina will feel about having her mom back in her life again, and at such a pivotal moment, expect the next episode to focus on that in a big way.

“We’ll dive into that when the season picks up in episode 12. Episode 12 is really when we see how Selina feels,” Bicondova told us. “I think Selina is kind of torn because obviously she’s always yearned for her mother to be in her life but then at the same time, based on what we learn in episode 12, Selina is bitter because of what happened. Selina’s been living on her own for the majority of her life so it’s this yin and yang of, ‘Well I’ve always wanted a mother but I’ve grown up already on my own.'”

It was pretty lucky that Selina’s mother had been tailing her right when she started to help Bruce and Alfred with their heist plan against the Court of Owls, since without her assistance, they probably would have died inside the Court of Owls safe house.

“This is going to be tough to answer without spoiling it,” Bicondova said with a laugh when asked about why Selina’s mother chose to come back in her life now. “I can say that it’s kind of a coincidence because Selina has become vulnerable in a way with Bruce. She’s always put up a wall and has always been very guarded, and life has now put her in this place of vulnerability when her relationship with Bruce starts becoming a more teenaged relationship than a tween relationship. I think it’s coincidental that once her relationship with Bruce comes about, her mother who is her biggest vulnerability comes back into her life.”

She paused, and then continued, “Selina is getting hit from both ends with her emotions and I’ve had a really great time working on this stuff. I’m excited for everyone to see it. It’s different, you know? Selina is very complex. And personally I feel like when someone is trying to hide their emotions, they’re actually showing more. This is different for her because she’s not hiding her vulnerability in the upcoming episodes. She’s actually giving in to it. It was cool diving into this new aspect of Selina.”

The fall finale was a big episode for Selina for more reasons than just her mother returning to her life, since Selina also kissed Bruce right before the heist began. After denying her feelings for the future Batman and resisting their fledgling relationship for so long while Bruce made his feelings for her clear, the kiss was a moment of relief for fans who have become invested in their adorable, will-they-won’t-they dynamic.

“That scene was a very crucial scene for Selina because she had a feeling going into the mission that it was not a good idea, that there was a higher possibility of them dying than them succeeding,” Bicondova said. “So when she kissed him, it was like, ‘Well, here we go! If we did, I just wanted you to know that I like you a lot, but this may be the last time you see me.’ But it foreshadows the dynamic between Catwoman and Batman, that Selina will always do her own thing but she’ll always have feelings for Bruce, and it will always be that struggle between them of them being from opposite worlds.”

And what’s up with that weird glass owl figurine?! After the Whisper Gang told Selina, Bruce and Alfred that the key they found opened a safe containing something that could bring down the Court of Owls once and for all, the confusion on Selina and Bruce’s faces when they opened the safe to find an innocuous statue was a true moment of comedy. Why does the Court of Owls fear this, of all things?

“Whatever that is, right? This is the big deal? This is what we’re risking our lives for?” Bicondova said with a laugh. “I thought there would be, like, millions of dollars in this safe or something like that.”

Bicondova revealed that the actors still don’t know the answer to why that statue is so important to the Court of Owls. “I have no idea, actually,” she said. “We’re shooting episode 13 so I’ve gotten to read a few scripts ahead and I still have no idea what significance that little statue has. I will forever be confused about that. I’m sure we’ll learn about it later on but as of now I have no idea what that’s about. So me and Selina agreed on that. I think everyone is pretty confused so I’m excited to see what the writers do with that.”

What do you think is the deal with the Court of Owls statue? Tweet me your theories at @SydneyBucksbaum!

Gotham airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on Fox.

http://nerdist.com/gothams-camren-bicon ... yle-twist/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | 3.12 "Ghosts", Jerome Returns Promo:

- GOTHAM | 3.12 "Ghosts" Promo #2:

- GOTHAM | Penguin Is Awakened By A Crash In The Night | Season 3 Ep.12 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZHNV5MSQ8Q

- GOTHAM | Gordon Has An Unexpected Visitor | Season 3 Ep.12 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jswLdIltxW0

- GOTHAM | Melanie Blake Has Died More Than Once | Season 3 Ep.12 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H29SCwAGFkc

- GOTHAM | Penguin Is Forced Into Doing A Live Interview | Season 3 Ep.12 Clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYAffVLHc9Q

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”