Diez
11%

Votos totales: 62

NuLane
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Re: 10x03 SUPERGIRL Spoilers, teorías, posibles argumentos

Mensaje por NuLane »

Restart, espero que tengas razón, y no estropeen la imagen de ninguno de los dos en este capi :smt023
Me encanta que vuelva Kara, siempre y cuando eso no conlleve dejar en mal lugar a Clark (bastante tiene el pobre con que su prima vuele y él no) :???:

Imagen Imagen
Hawkman: Good, you're here. I've got something for you.
gifs: onebreath

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primer trailer y entrevista a Laura V. sobre Supergirl (usaweekend.com):
So, what can you tell me about your Smallville episode?
Um, geez, what can’t I tell you is more the question. [Laughs] It’s Kara’s return after a year and a half of being gone and searching for her family. She returns in a very heroic way. Clark isn’t expecting her, and then they meet up later on in the episode and she explains what she’s learned while she’s away. They have their usual dynamic of disagreement, but Kara’s very much grown up in this episode. She’s learned a lot, she’s come back, she’s opinionated, she’s full of knowledge – Jor-El has given her a mission, and also she’s trying to help Clark out a little bit because he hasn’t truly learned some of his abilities yet. She’s going to try to help him out there.

During one episode a few years back, Kara did try to teach Clark how to fly, and it didn’t go so well. Are we going to have a second take this time around?
Yep. Possibly. [Laughs] It’s something the fans really want, and Kara’s kind of the only one who can truly teach him, so it’s to be expected. But you never know if he takes to it or not. The first time we did it, it was a really cute episode. It was more playful, her nudging him to the ledge of the loft at the open door. This one’s a little more of a serious take on it.

You inhabited that role so well. Was it like riding a bike, or did it take a bit to get back into the Supergirl mindset?
It took a little bit to remember Kara just because I’ve been Lisa for a while now. Kara’s come back a woman — she’s not really Supergirl anymore in my opinion. She’s doing what she knows she needs to do to fulfill her destiny, so I feel like she is a different character. That was fun, because I was able to come back and play with her a little bit, similarly to Lisa this season. She’s a little more grown up and opinionated and makes her own decisions. Both my characters have matured.

Are there plans to bring Supergirl back for a few more episodes before the end of the series?
I’m not sure what the plans are. The end of this episode for Supergirl, it is fairly open in terms of the character. I’m sure it’s possible – I just don’t know.

Supergirl has a new costume, and Lisa and the Visitors have their own distinct fashion sense, too. It’s very military and cold. Will Lisa’s outfits change along with her loyalties?
It’s funny because Lisa’s wardrobe does change this season, as well as Kara’s. She is being groomed for the throne to take over, so her wardrobe reflects that she’s an Anna-in-training — a little more mature, a little more queen-esque. But she also has her regular Ambasssador uniform when she’s at the Peace Ambassador Center. Her wardrobe will reflect everything that she’s going through.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/pla ... 1892067001

http://whosnews.usaweekend.com/2010/10/ ... supergirl/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Nitta
Smallville
Smallville

Mensaje por Nitta »

En el video, Kara y Lois están hablando de los poderes de Kara? :shock: O lo he entendido mal?

Imagen Imagen
Hasta siempre, Smallville...

monicagc
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por monicagc »

Definitivamente, Kara a pesar de ser la prima pequeña de Clark, va más adelantada que el en todos los sentidos, vuela primero y además le cuenta a Lois su secreto antes que Clark, me hace gracia la situación de esta temporada, anteriormente todo el mundo conocía el secreto de Clark menos Lois, ahora todo el mundo sabe el secreto de Lois (que conoce la verdad sobre Clark) excepto él mismo, interesante vuelta de tortilla, es ahora Clark quien vive en la imnopia,

selagi
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por selagi »

Pues no le está mal a Clark (se lo tiene merecido) a ver si espabila de una vez, porque esto ya hace tiempo que roza el ridículo y parece la historia de nunca acabar, un pasito adelante y dos hacia atrás :biggrin: con todos los datos que está recopilando Lois sobre Clark y familia, antes sacará el artículo en el D.P. de vida y milagros de "the blur" :biggrin: que Clark le habrá contado su secreto :smt005 :smt005
Muy buena conversación entre las dos :biggrin:
Última edición por selagi el Vie Oct 01, 2010 11:38 pm, editado 3 veces en total.

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Preview clip:
- Trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcq3v0by ... r_embedded[/youtube]

Imagen Imagen

NuLane
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por NuLane »

:shock: Lois y Kara hablando de los poderes!! :smt038

Bueno, entonces la situación será esta... Lois sabe el secreto, Kara sabe que Lois lo sabe y Clark no sabe que Lois lo sabe ni que Kara sabe que Lois lo sabe :smt101 :smt101 Parece un trabalenguas :smt044

Imagen Imagen
Hawkman: Good, you're here. I've got something for you.
gifs: onebreath

K-Fabio
Lex
Lex

Mensaje por K-Fabio »

Este capitulo pinta muy bien...menos mal porque teniendo en cuenta que estamos en la ultima temporada, episodios como Shield decepcionan un poquito.

joseuv27
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Mensaje por joseuv27 »

NuLane escribió::shock: Lois y Kara hablando de los poderes!! :smt038

Bueno, entonces la situación será esta... Lois sabe el secreto, Kara sabe que Lois lo sabe y Clark no sabe que Lois lo sabe ni que Kara sabe que Lois lo sabe :smt101 :smt101 Parece un trabalenguas :smt044
si parece una pelicula de adolecentres de cachondeo vamos

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ACTUALIZADO 01/10/10: (Al Septien, Twitter) Nuevas informaciones.
@RebecaValdez: Will Clark and Lois kiss in "Supergirl" or when will they kiss again?
@alseptien: You'll have to keep watching to find out : )
("¿Van Lois y Clark a besarse en Supergirl o cuando se besarán de nuevo? - Tendrás que seguir viendo para descubrirlo")

@superblurman: Quick question will Desaad still be appearing in Supergirl?
@alseptien: I have not seen the final cut... so I don't know for sure.
("¿Sigue apareciendo Desaad en Supergirl? - No he visto el corte final, así es que no lo sé seguro")

Imagen Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

Trailer subtitulado

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

En resumen, a ese mozo le han chivado que Oliver Queen es Green Arrow y tiene pensado publicarlo en su libro online. :smt102

Imagen

monicagc
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por monicagc »

´Guuauuuuuuuuuu Lois Lane 100% reportera de investigación y defensora de la causa.......y yo que temía excesiva comedia este año, por lo que parece están compensado

clois_forever
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por clois_forever »

Tengo muchas ganas de ver este episodio,con el retorno de Kara-Lois y la campaña anti-héroes! :biggrin: Pinta mejor que Shield...

Imagen
- Somewhere out there we all got a bullet with our name on it -

Responder

Volver a “Spoilers”