Temas relacionados sobre Smallville

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Videos y media sobre Smallville

Mensaje por Shelby »

"Videos y media sobre Smallville"

En este post se irán recogiendo todos los videos, entrevistas, promos, etc. generales sobre la serie.

- ABC Family's Smallville Backstage Special:
Smallvilleunlimited nos regala una mirada atrás al "Smallville Backstage Special" de la cadena ABC , que se emitió en el canal el 2 de Octubre del 2004. El especial fue presentado por la famosa presentadora Brooke Burke (Dancing With The Stars), y en él el cast hace una reflexión sobre sus experiencias durante las temporadas 1-3 y hablan sobre sus episodios favoritos y sus momentos más divertidos en el set. El especial fue filmado en los sets de la Granja Kent Farm y del Talon y está protagonizado por seis de sus miembros del cast - Tom Welling (Clark), Kristin Kreuk (Lana), Annette O'Toole (Martha), John Schneider (Jonathan), John Glover (Lionel), and Allison Mack (Chloe).

- Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZKX4F0S

- Visionado online:

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=FZKX4F0S

(Password: smallvilleunlimited)

- Smallville Promo (SyFy):

http://www.syfy.es/videos/smallville-0

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

gespy
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Re: Videos y media sobre Smallville

Mensaje por gespy »

¿sabes donde puedo encontrar algun subtitulo?

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Los creadores de "Smallville" Alfred Gough & Miles Millar hablan sobre la serie para "The Writers’ Room" (sundancetv):
Los creadores de "Smallville" Alfred Gough & Miles Millar hablan sobre la serie para "The Writers’ Room"
Por Jim Rash 24 Abril, 2014, 11:04 AM

Smallville creators Alfred Gough and Miles Millar discuss their writing approach, the controversial departures they made from the Superman comics and the impact of Christopher Reeve.

Q: You guys have worked together a long time. How did you discover your mutual love for Superman?

AG: We were actually approached by Warner Bros. Television where we had an overall deal. We didn’t approach Smallville as comic book geeks since neither of us had ever read a Superman comic. Rather, we came at it as outsiders who wanted to make a show for the fans and the uninitiated alike.

MM: My first real exposure to Superman was Richard Donner’s movie in 1979. We have since worked with Donner on Lethal Weapon 4, but I remember thinking the movie was kind of boring. However, I really loved Superman II. I had the poster for Superman IV: The Quest For Peace on my bedroom wall when I was a kid — but I’m not sure that is a good thing.

Q: Smallville stirred up a lot of controversy with hardcore comic book fans devoted to the original. How did you guys deal with that?

AG: Like all writers — we tried to avoid it as much as possible! We stopped reading Ain’t it Cool News where we were being burned in effigy everyday, and didn’t go to the San Diego Comic-Con until Season 2.

MM: Listening to fan boys is tiring, frustrating and ultimately futile. Smallville began at the dawn of the fan-forum era — we used to scan the posts to get a sense of the general feeling, but that’s it. If we did course-correct a storyline it would be because the fans’ sentiment mirrored our own. The truth is the so-called “hardcore fans” will find fault with anything and everything. We had no interest in following the established mythology of the D.C. universe or aligning our timeline with theirs.

Q: What would you say was the biggest change in Superman’s past that you introduced in Smallville?

AG: There were numerous departures. 1) The meteor shower that brought Clark to Earth, killed Lana’s parents, and caused Lex to become bald. 2) Having Lex Luthor live in Smallville and giving him a father, Lionel Luthor, which he never had in the comics. 3) Making Jonathan and Martha Kent much younger than they ever were in the comics or other iterations of Superman. 4) Introducing Chloe Sullivan who, like Lionel Luthor, was a character we created for the series and wasn’t from the canon.

MM: The biggest change was probably the notion that Clark arrived in a meteor shower that brought death and destruction to Smallville.

Q: What was the most controversial?

AG: Making Lex and Clark friends. That was a radical idea at the time, as well as casting an African American actor to play Pete Ross and a Eurasian actress to play Lana Lang. You would not believe how much flak we caught for those choices from the internet peanut gallery.

MM: Again, probably the meteor shower because it led to accusations that we over-relied on the “freak of the week” formula. We had a super-powered, crime-fighting teenager — we figured he had to battle someone every week. It’s not like sleepy Smallville was a hot bed of crime. It wouldn’t exactly be great drama if Clark was forced to use his awesome abilities to solve the case of the missing library book. I have zero regrets about that.

Q: Looking back, is there anywhere you wish you’d taken the characters of Smallville?

AG: I wish we had a better trajectory for Lana Lang. That was probably a three-season love story that lasted six seasons.

MM: It’s so torturous and slow. Ultimately, it damaged Lana in the audience’s mind. Because Clark refused to tell her the truth about his identity, he was constantly forced to lie to her. Although justified, Lana’s response to his behavior made her seem cold and unsympathetic — even though from her POV, Clark was a sneaky, bold-faced liar.

Q: What’s your favorite episode from the series?

AG: An episode in Season 2 called, “Rosetta.” We introduced Christopher Reeve as a scientist named Virgil Swann who helped Clark figure out he was from a planet called Krypton. Having Chris do the show gave us the ultimate geek stamp of approval. He did one more episode before he died.

MM: Selfishly, my favorite is the one I directed, “Memoria.”

Q: How much did actor Tom Welling influence the writers of the Superman/Clark Kent role?

Al: Since TV is an ongoing relationship between the writers, actors, and their characters, they definitely influence how you write for them.

MM: Tom was fresh off the bus when he was cast and didn’t have any experience. His growth as an actor during the run of the series was pretty remarkable. If he had an issue with a script or scene, we were always open to discussing it. Remarkably, that happened very rarely. I think he was working so hard, he didn’t really have time to sit in his trailer and over-critique.

Q: Is there another comic book hero that you would like to turn into a television series and which you could imagine lasting ten years?

Al: I think The Wonder Twins are long overdue for a live action series.

MM: We valiantly lobbied for Wonder Woman. We also almost succeeded in bringing Aquaman to the small screen but were thwarted when the WB got swallowed by UPN and became the CW. The atmosphere at the new network was very hostile to Smallville and they were not open to doing another comic book series. It was all about Gossip Girl — looking back, it’s kind of amazing we survived at all.

http://www.sundance.tv/series/the-write ... les-millar

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Looking Back on "Smallville" with Al Gough - Radio KAL Live! (Radio Interview):

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/news.ph ... ign=buffer

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Celebrando los 15 años de Smallville, Phil Morris habla sobre la serie y el ser dirigido por Tom Welling (comic book central):

https://secure-hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/0/a/7 ... 353fc57139

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Steven DeKnight revela que se planeaba un Spinoff de Smallville de la "Justice League" que no se materializó liderado por Justin Hartley (ksite):
Steven DeKnight revela que se planeaba un Spinoff de Smallville de la "Justice League" que no se materializó liderado por Justin Hartley
Por Craig Byrne 31 Agosto, 2016

Recently on Twitter, writer-producer Steven DeKnight (Marvel’s Daredevil, Spartacus) made a reference to a Justice League spinoff from Smallville that almost happened a decade ago. The series would have been led by Justin Hartley as Green Arrow/Oliver Queen — five years before Stephen Amell took on the hood — and characters including Bart Allen, Cyborg, and Aquaman, all from the Smallville episode “Justice” which DeKnight wrote and directed, were to be a part of it.

Smallville Justice“Justice” was one of the highest-rated episodes of Smallville and was also one of the highest-rated TV episodes in The CW’s ten-year history.

Nine years ago, in doing interviews for the Smallville: The Official Companion book for Season 6, this writer spoke with DeKnight about the “Justice” episode, and while the book itself has a lot of quotes related to what we saw on the screen, a lot of the talk about the Justice League spinoff was excised. As those quotes were not published, we are sharing them here for the first time.

“There were a couple of different plans that never quite came to fruition,” DeKnight revealed during the interview for the book. “At one point we were planning a spin-off; we were starting to put it together.”

“It was going to be basically Green Arrow, Cyborg, Flash, a couple of other DC characters living in Metropolis,” DeKnight recalled. “The idea was that Oliver Queen was basically giving refuge to young people with superpowers, kind of in a Professor X kind of way, putting together this team and also trying to help out these people, like he says in ‘Justice’ about how he helped out Victor Stone and Bart and Arthur Curry.”

The Justice League spinoff would have been teed up in Smallville’s Season 6 finale. “The idea with that was that Green Arrow was going to appear towards the end and help Clark with his final battle, provide him with an important piece of information. As it was in the season, we actually find out that Green Arrow and his crew of superheroes have been attacking the 33.1 installations. In ‘Prototype’ they provide the information on how to penetrate the prototype’s forcefield. But originally he was going to come back and help out, and that was going to springboard the spin-off that, ultimately, just never happened,” he said.

Sadly, it was not meant to be. “I was supposed to co-create it and run it, so I’m doubly sad. We were all really excited about it, you know, me and the other actors. We all got along great. We really wanted to make this show, and we thought it would be really, really cool,” DeKnight lamented.

What might we have seen in a Justice League spinoff? We don’t know, but one plan might have included Brainiac — even possibly in a different form, played by a different actor if James Marsters had been busy. “We had talked about bringing Brainiac back, quite possibly in a different form, played by a different actor. We’d kicked around some ideas for bringing him back as somebody else from the Buffyverse, which would’ve been a fun nod. We talked about bringing him back as a woman. And I wouldn’t be surprised at some point between now and the time the show wraps up that Brainiac pops back up,” he said, predicting something that ultimately did not happen. DeKnight revealed that he did have a master plan for Brainiac in the spinoff. “I had a master plan for Brainiac showing up in the spin-off that I won’t tell you what it is, because you never know, a spin-off may happen in the future, and I will use this. But it was awesome,” he said.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/an-untold-ta ... e-spinoff/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Smallville" entre "Las 10 Mejores series de la CW de Todos Los Tiempos" (EW):

Imagen

http://www.ew.com/gallery/cw-best-shows ... smallville

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Allison Mack podcast with "Comic Book Central" on their 4 years Celebration (Nov 18, 2016):

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/6/9/7/697199f ... 69f1e04023

En ella, la actriz habló sobre el 15 aniversario de Smallville, el trabajar con Tom Welling y Michael Rosenbaum, su experiencia como directora y más.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- 15 Maneras en las que "Smallville" fue la historia definitiva de Superman (screenrant):

http://screenrant.com/smallville-ultima ... man-story/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- DC TV Classics 12 – Revisiting ‘Smallville’ with Al Gough:

http://www.dctvpodcasts.com/dc-tv-class ... -al-gough/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- TV's Hottest Triangles: Smallville — Were You Team Lana or Lois (or Chloe)? (TVLine):

https://tvline.com/2019/06/25/smallvill ... st-couple/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Foro general”