"EMILY OWENS, M.D" (First Cut)

No es un viejo verde porque no es viejo, sólo eso. Flechazos mil.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "EMILY OWENS, M.D" (First Cut)

Mensaje por Shelby »

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 1.01 Pilot.

Puedes encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Emily Owens, M.D. : Emily and... The Alan Zolman Incident Actors' Preview:

- Emily Owens, M.D. : Emily and... The Alan Zolman Incident Preview:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW ordena otros 3 episodios más de "Emily Owens M.D." (TVLine.com):

http://tvline.com/2012/10/22/arrow-full-season-the-cw/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen de Justin con cámaras del equipo de "Emily Owens" (22-10-12):

Imagen

- Justin Hartley Apunta a Triángulos 'Incestuosos' en Emily Owens y habla sobre el quitarse el 'Traje y la capa' (TVLine.com):
Justin Hartley Apunta a Triángulos 'Incestuosos' en Emily Owens y habla sobre el quitarse el 'Traje y la capa'
Por Vlada Gelman 23 de Octubre, 2012 05:40 AM PDT

Emily Owens MD Mamie Gummer Justin HartleyEmily Owens, M.D. has a crush. Unfortunately, the object of her affection, best friend Will, is just not that into her, which makes things a little awkward in tonight’s episode of the rookie dramedy (The CW, 9/8c). But might he have a change of heart? Below, Justin Hartley reveals Will’s true feelings for Emily, teases his character’s “heartbreaking” secret, and opens up about the big career dilemma he faced after Smallville.

TVLINE | How are you adjusting from playing a superhero to playing another type of superhero, a doctor?
I’m adjusting well. The lab coat is more like a cape than the suit was, I guess. It’s definitely more comfortable. It’s all good. Sometimes, it’s hard to get away from the suit and the cape and all that kind of stuff. It follows you around forever. I was lucky enough to get this right away and be able to move on.

TVLINE | If people had to guess what kind of show you’d do after Smallville ended, they probably would have said something genre or a heavy drama. So what was it about Emily Owens, M.D., that attracted you?
I had a long conversation with my agent about it. I had two options: I was either going to take a little break or I was going to start working right away. That lasted about 24 hours and then I came up with the conclusion that I wanted to work right away. I didn’t want to take a break. When I finally decided that I was going to go [in] head first again – it takes a lot of energy, you know? – I wanted to make sure I had something that had a dramatic element. I really enjoy that aspect of acting. But it was really, really important to me to have some comedy in there. This fits the bill in all regards. We’re cracking [up] all the time. Mamie’[Gummer is] really funny. I hope I’m funny on it. It’s interesting because in the pilot, Will’s not really funny. Episode 2, you start to see he’s got a bright sense of humor. He’s a funny guy. He gets a kick out of life. You learn a lot more about him as the series progresses.

TVLINE | How are things between Will and Emily after her big confession of love?
It’s a little bit awkward. … They can’t really date, but can they be best friends still? Did he just lose his best friend? And now they’re both walking around lost. They can’t lean on each other. They’ve depended on each for so many things for so many years, and now they just have to avoid each other. And what’s really, really cool [is] it gets addressed right away [in this week's episode]. Will stops Emily in the hallway and is like, “Wait a second. We need to talk about this.” There’s a crisis that happens in Emily’s life. Will finds out about it and wants to be there for her and thinks that he can’t because of what happened, and then she sort of says, “Come here.” They fall back into where they were with this new, more complex element. And now that it’s brought to Will’s attention the way Emily feels, he starts to consider it. Maybe it came off wrong that he wasn’t into her. He just hadn’t considered it. Now it’s been put in his brain. He’s like, “Oh, wait a minute…”

TVLINE | Are there moments where he stops and rethinks his feelings about her?
There are. In [tonight's] episode, there’s one in particular. He catches himself doing that. I don’t think he intentionally stops and reconsiders. He catches himself, if not falling, certainly stumbling or tripping in that direction and wondering what that’s all about.

TVLINE | Have they always been just strictly friends in the past?
Depends on who you ask, I guess. According to Will, yes. Will’s been oblivious to this whole thing. There is a moment that you realize, “This woman has feelings for this guy, great. But it’s not like he led her on. So what’s her problem? She’s got to get over this dude.” Then there’s this thing that you realize happened in their past and you go, “Oh, that’s why! Oh, s–t, so he did do that.” But people do silly things when they’re drunk, right? It’s one of those situations, which lends itself to a lot of drama and a lot of awkward, funny comedy, which we love.

TVLINE | Will things heat up between him and Casandra in the meantime?
They certainly have a liking for one other. She’s fun, smart and cute. She’s got a snappy wit about her. She’s got an edge, and Will really likes that. He enjoys being around her and likes her company, and they make each other laugh. It’s safe to say that things will heat up in every direction – not that we become a bunch of whores. [Laughs] You have your really nice, sink-your-teeth-into TV triangle intermixed with another triangle. TV’s incestuous, isn’t it? I remember when I was on Passions, I was like, “Why is everybody having sex?” It’s unbelievable! Before you know it, we’re all going to be related here.

TVLINE | Speaking of love triangles, what does Will make of Micah, who unbeknownst to Will is sort of his competition?
Will thinks Micah’s sexy. He looks good in his scrubs. And I like that he shaves his chest. [Laughs] No, I don’t know. I don’t think that he thinks much of him yet. He looks at him as his boss and a guy that he works with.

TVLINE | The pilot was about setting up Emily’s world. What’s ahead for Will, specifically?
He’s got some skeletons in the closet. Later on, you realize the real reason why he’s there practicing medicine. It’s heartbreaking and then it all makes sense and you go, “Oh, this poor guy.” But he’s not a woe-is-me kind of guy. He’s a pull-yourself-up-by-the-bootstraps-and-go kind of guy. He’s a man’s man. I like that.

http://tvline.com/2012/10/23/emily-owen ... -triangle/

- Michael Rady talks about 'Emily Owens, M.D.' drama:

- Mamie Gummer Interview: 'Emily Owens, M.D.' :

- Justin Hartley talks about the 'Emily Owens, M.D.' love triangle:

- Emily Owens, M.D. - EPK - Soundbites - 5:22:

- Emily Owens, M.D. - EPK - Featurette - 3:11:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Emily Owens, M.D. - Emily and... The Outbreak Preview:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Añadidos los enlaces y rátings del 1.02. Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Emily Owens, M.D. : Emily and... The Outbreak Actor's Preview:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Emily Owens - Episode 1.04 - Emily And... The Predator - Preview:

- 1.04 - "Emily And... The Predator" - Sinopsis:
Emily (Mamie Gummer) y Micah (Michael Rady) están como locos cuando descubre que su paciente necesita un transplante de riñón automáticamente, pero se quedan desconcertados cuando ella misteriosamente rehúsa a aceptar el riñón de su nuevo marido.

http://tvfilmnews.com/emily-owens-md-1x ... -synopsis/

- CW Start Now Interview Series: Behind the Scenes with Justin Hartley:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills 1.03 "Emily... and the Outbreak":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Stills 1.04 "Emily... and the predator":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Stills 1.05 "Emily... and and the tell-tale heart":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Stills 1.06 "Emily... and the question of faith":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Añadidos los links y rátings del 1.03. Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.05 "Emily... and the tell-tale heart":
1.05 "Emily... and the tell-tale heart" (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET): Cuando un paciente con sus facultades alteradas por culpa de la droga en Emergencias avergüenza a Emily, convirtiéndola en el hazmereír del hospital, ella intenta tomar el consejo de la Dra Bandari de ser más dura. Emily y Will descubren que su paciente adolescente necesita un transplante parcial de hígado, pero cuando ninguno de sus padres es compatible, un impactante secreto es revelado. Mientras tanto, Cassandra intenta conseguir alguna información de Will siendo agradable con Emily, mientras que Tyra (Kelly McCreary) concierta una cita entre Emily y su ex sin que Emily lo sepa.

http://www.tvovermind.com/emily-owens-m ... -spoilers/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes BTS Mamie Gummer, Justin Hartley y Naomi King durante la grabación de unas escenas en el UBC’s Life Sciences, Vancouver (08-11-12):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

http://yvrshoots.com/2012/11/mamie-gumm ... umbia.html
http://yvrshoots.com/2012/11/emily-owen ... crush.html

- BTS during filming (09-11-12):

Imagen

(thanks to @HartleyJustin)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley con un fan durante el rodaje de una gala en el interior del UBC’s Life Sciences, en Vancouver para "Emily Owens M.D." (08-11-12):

Imagen

(thanks to Sean Koo)

- Entrevista exclusiva con Necar Zadegan quien interpreta a la Dr. Gina Bandari en EMILY OWENS, MD (TVTango):
Entrevista exclusiva con Necar Zadegan quien interpreta a la Dr. Gina Bandari en EMILY OWENS, MD
Por Mike Vicic - 16 de Octubre, 2012

Necar Zadegan plays Dr. Gina Bandari, a world-famous cardiologist at the fictional Denver Memorial Hospital on the new CW series EMILY OWENS, MD. Necar took some time during her lunch break on set to talk with TV Tango, and she dished about her character, discussed her new life as a TV doctor, and revealed how she wants EMILY OWENS to be like M*A*S*H.

Tonight, October 16th, at 9pm ET, The CW presents the series premiere of EMILY OWENS, MD. Of course, you should follow Necar on Twitter since she and the rest of the cast will be live-tweeting tonight's episode.

TV Tango: How did you celebrate when you heard that FIRST CUT, now called EMILY OWENS, got picked up to series?
Necar Zadegan: I was actually working on something else. I was doing this thing [guest spot] for MAJOR CRIMES -- my mob wife role. I didn't go out and booze it up or go buy myself a new handbag or anything like that. I started studying.

Remember when Barack won and he was walking on the stage like "I'm not going to play the saxophone because I got work to do." [laughing] That's kind of how I felt, like I had work to do. And I was excited about it because I love the character. I love the show. I love the people I'm working with.

You know what I think I did? And I remember how I found out. Justin Hartley [who plays Will Collins, Emily's med-school crush] sent me a text that just said, "Woo hoo!" I assumed we were picked up, and sent that same text to the rest of my cast.

TV Tango: When the cast finally got back together for the photo shoot in late May, where'd you celebrate afterwards?
Necar Zadegan: We actually didn't have time to go out afterwards because the shoot took so long. The shoot was so much fun. We were just happy to see each other. We really love working together, and it was definitely a celebration.

TV Tango: What can you tell us about your character, Dr. Gina Bandari, who was given a new last name after the pilot?
Necar Zadegan: Gina is like the woman I would love to be. She's just terrific. And the interns look up to her because she's kind of this ultra-fem super woman, in a way. She's got it all together. She makes it look so easy. She's so good at everything. I think there's a certain element of her that's suffering fools all the time, but she's so smart and so accomplished. She seemingly has everything. She thinks so quickly

It's easy for her to be impatient with people who don't meet her expectations, because she has high expectations for herself and everybody around her.

Certainly, there's an element of that kind of a person that can lead sort of a solitary, lonely life.

I'm sure we'll find out her secrets in seasons to come -- in episodes to come, actually.

TV Tango: What can you tell us about the origin of your character's new last name? Did you play a role choosing the name? What does it represent?
Necar Zadegan: They weren't necessarily looking for somebody of a particular ethnicity when they were casting this role. Her name was Gina Beckett.

When I came along, Jenny [Snyder Urman, the series' creator] thought it was an opportunity to give the character, and the show, a little more color in terms of who's involved in the hospital. It didn't have to be a Gina Beckett-type, per say.

My background is Persian, and since I'm playing the role she thought, "Why don't we just make her Persian." She came up with the name Bandari, and she asked me if that sounded Persian. I said, "Sure, I guess it does. I don't know if it it or is not." [laughing] But it sounded fine to me. Later, I asked my parents what kind of name it was, and they're like "It is Persian." [still laughing] I hope so. We're playing it off like it is.

TV Tango: How do you see your character growing during the first season?
Necar Zadegan: Because she's someone who doesn't open that easily and is a little pragmatic, I think it's important for the writers to maintain that within the storyline.

I think the longer she maintains her mystery -- because she is mysterious -- the more intriguing it will be when we find out what lies beneath her. That is how I see her growing. I'm protective, to a degree, of that. There's definitely opportunities to show more of a window to her inner, emotional side. I think it's interesting and important, especially in the first season, to wear that close to the heart.

TV Tango: Since you started studying as soon as the series was picked up, what's been the most difficult thing to learn to be a surgeon?
Necar Zadegan: The jargon. The jargon is extremely challenging. It's not like you just look up pheochromocytoma. When you look up a word like that, then within the definition itself, there are all kinds of things I don't know. You know what I mean? [laughing]

Fortunately, I have an eclectic array of friends in my real life, and a few of them happen to be doctors. They're so excited to tell me about their expertise -- you know how people are, they love to tell you what they know.

We have these wonderful people on set. For the surgery scenes, we have an actual cardiothoracic surgeon, who I'm just amazed by. She's up here in Canada, and she's just fantastic -- and patient. I think it's fun for her too. She literally stands right next to me in the OR and tells me what to do. [laughs]

TV Tango: Speaking of being in the OR on set, what's the most difficult thing to make look realistic?
Necar Zadegan: They want to get close up -- especially my character because she's so perfect and such a genius in the OR -- and they want to see the cuts. Because of who she is, I want it to look so right. I do study extra hard for those kinds of things.

We have stunt hands and we have stunt people, but I want to make it as real as possible. I'll suture oranges -- that's what real doctors have told me to practice on. When we got in the OR, I just did it, and we didn't have to use stunt hands or anything like that.

I study. I work hard with whatever the doctors tell me to do. I'm kind of in med school. I feel like I could do this. They also had me work on a pot roast and a pork chop.

TV Tango: Your hands are steady enough to do sutures, are they steady enough to do your own slicing?
Necar Zadegan: Yeah, I just did that, as a matter of fact. I just did a slice. To be perfectly honest, it wasn't the straightest slice in the world, but the camera didn't know.

TV Tango: How do you like working with fake blood?
Necar Zadegan: Well, it stains, but other than that it kind of gets everywhere.

TV Tango: What's the best part of playing a TV doctor compared to your previous TV roles, like portraying a first lady [on 24]?
Necar Zadegan: The nature of the show is certainly different than the nature of a show like 24. On 24, every moment is so life-or-death. Every moment was so urgent. So the nature of the show makes a difference even though we are dealing with life and death in the OR -- but, then again, we deal with departmental politics, which isn't life or death.

People give doctors in real life so much respect, and, of course you do, because it's such a noble profession, but you would be surprised to how that transfers, even when you play a TV doctor. [laughing] Like, when you tell people you play a doctor on TV, they think you must be kind of like a doctor. They always start talking about something that hurts, and I have to remind them that I'm not a real doctor.

TV Tango: Critics most frequently compare EMILY OWENS to GREY'S ANATOMY. If someone asked you to describe EMILY OWENS as a cross between two TV series, which series would you choose, not including GREY'S ANATOMY?
Necar Zadegan: Gosh, that's a hard one. But if we're going to be compared to any show, I'm glad that it's a successful show [like GREY'S]. We'd love to do as well as they are.

I'm drawing a blank. You know, I was just sitting with the rest of the cast at lunch, talking about all these shows from the '80s that, for some reason, some of these girls are too young to remember. [laughs]

I hope nobody kills me for saying this -- you're forcing me, right? -- because we were talking about shows from the '80s just at lunch. I grew up watching THE FACTS OF LIFE -- because I'm a dork [laughs], but it was popular when I was a kid -- and there's something about these young women coming of age and getting to know each other. Because EMILY OWENS is about interns led by a female, I'd say maybe it's reminiscent.

TV Tango: Does that mean that you're Mrs. Garrett?
Necar Zadegan: That would make me Edna. Yes, it would. [laughing] Remember when Cloris Leachman came on the show? I could also be her. Craaazzzzzy.

Also, remember how in M*A*S*H things were serious but also tender, funny and sweet? That was the best part of M*A*S*H. I would say that there's an element of that to EMILY OWENS. I wish we could have that cool theme song -- maybe we'll throw it in somewhere in the second season.

TV Tango: Besides acting, what talents or passions do you have?
Necar Zadegan: There are many things.

I grew up dancing, and I still take dance classes all the time. I'm a runner. I love to be outdoors as much as I can. Part of the reason why I love working here in Vancouver [where EMILY OWENS is filmed] is that I get to ride my bike all over the place.

I'm an avid reader. I read a lot. I was a Lit major, and my love of literature continues. I read Shakespeare -- I actually read it.

I love to watch movies. I have so many passions. I'm always looking for new ones. I love languages, and I've always loved languages. We'll see if I may take this opportunity up here in Canada to work on my French -- although people aren't walking around speaking French here, but they have French radio stations.

TV Tango: Do you play guitar?
Necar Zadegan: I do. I do play guitar. As a matter of fact, I was playing guitar just yesterday in the trailer with the girls. Kelly McCreary [who plays intern Tyra Dupre] wanted to learn to play, and I was teaching her a few chords. She was very excited.

http://www.tvtango.com/news/detail/id/4 ... y-owens-md

- En el set con Emily Owens: ¿Por quién apuesta Michael Rady? (KsiteTV):
En el set con Emily Owens: ¿Por quién apuesta Michael Rady?
Craig Byrne November 13, 2012 0

A little over a month ago, KSiteTV was one of several outlets to visit the Vancouver, BC set of Emily Owens, M.D., the medical drama with a quirky lead (Mamie Gummer as Emily) that airs a new episode tonight at 9 on The CW. While we were there, we spoke with Michael Rady, the Melrose Place veteran who now plays Micah, the underdog in a possible triangle between himself, Emily, and Justin Hartley’s Will.

Who is it that Michael thinks Emily should choose?

“I don’t know. Will’s tall and handsome,” he says about his character’s chances. “So, I don’t count on it. No, I don’t know. Micah’s still testing the waters and sussing the situation out.” He does acknowledge that Emily is still someone his character can rely on. “I’d say that when he’s not leaning on himself, he leans most on Emily,” Rady says. “I think Micah tries to kind of collect himself and plow ahead, and he’s not phased. And he can handle it all. I think Emily is kind of a light in this world that he can kind of go to and open up and be a little honest with how he’s feeling.”

Could these feelings distract Micah from the job that needs to be done at the hospital? “[A] hospital is such a frenetic place, especially Denver Memorial, the world they’ve created. Emily is constantly being spun around. So much is going on all day long. I think they’re welcome distractions. His patients aren’t dying left and right. It’s not like he’s losing at work. He still kind of able to balance everything. If not, it’s like maybe a welcome relief from the living and dying that’s going on,” he says.

So why should we root for Micah?

“Why should you root for Micah? I don’t know. I’m so taken with Will. I can’t really tell you. I don’t know. I don’t really have perspective on it to say that,” he jokes.

http://www.ksitetv.com/interviews-2/on- ... -for/17785

- Emily Owens, M.D. : Emily and... The Predator Actor's Preview:

- Emily Owens M.D. 1x05 Extended Promo "Emily and...The Tell-Tale Heart" [HD]:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Rumores falsos de cancelación de "Emily Owens MD" por parte de la CW:
A primera hora de esta tarde nos encontrábamos con una noticia que dejaba triste a todos los fans que están disfrutando con "Emily Owens M.D.": la cancelación de la serie por parte de la CW.

Así lo afirmaban YVR (afirmando que la producción había cesado en Vancouver a mitad de la primera temporada a consecuencia de la cancelación) y Filmtrasher que se hacía eco de la noticia.

Pero pronto se desmintieron los mismos por parte de la cadena, cuando varios miembros de la misma afirmaron que dichos rumores eran totalmente inciertos y que la serie no se había cancelado:

Paul Hewitt (productor ejecutivo de la CW): "No ha sido cancelada. Si alguien se hubiera molestado en llamarme, les habría dicho eso. Trabajo en la The CW, y esa información no es correcta. #EmilyOwensMD no ha sido cancelada", ha declarado Hewitt en twitter.

Si bien es cierto que la serie no ha gozado de muy buenos rátings desde su inicio, hoy mismo nos llegaban noticias de que sus rátings habían subido un 33% en el capítulo de esta semana y, recientemente, también se informó de que la CW había ordenado algunos capítulos más para la misma.

Por el momento sólo nos queda esperar y ver el rumbo que sigue tomando la noticia, aunque personalmente deseo de todo corazón que la CW le de una oportunidad a Emily y su equipo.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.06 “Emily and. . .the Question of Faith”:
1.06 “Emily and. . .the Question of Faith”: MANTENIENDO LA FE — El paciente infantil de Emily (Mamie Gummer) y Tyra (Kelly McCreary) parece estar perfectamente normal hasta que descubren que tiene una condición que la fuerza a que sus padres hagan una difícil decisión sobre su futuro. Emily es asignada al paciente profundamente religioso de la Dr. Bandari (Necar Zadegan) quien descubre que su fe se tambalea después de una cirugía arriesgada. Will (Justin Hartley) se impacienta esperando los resultados del laboratorio de su paciente y toma la oportunidad de dar un posible diagnóstico, rompiendo el protocolo y molestando a Micah (Michael Rady). Mientras tanto, Tyra está finalmente preparada para contarle a su padre la verdad sobre el ser lesbiana y busca el apoyo de Emily, pero antes de que pueda revelar su secreto, recibe impactantes noticias. Aja Naomi King también aparece. Jamie Babbit dirige el episodio escrito por Paul Sciarrotta (#105)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/emily- ... ndthe.html

- Descripción oficial del 1.07 "Emily and. . .the Good and the Bad":
1.07 "Emily and. . .the Good and the Bad": CUESTIONES DE JUICIO — Cuando el querido florista del hospital se desmaya, Emily (Mamie Gummer) está determinada a diagnosticar su condición, pero se queda perpleja ante su resistencia a ser tratado. Will (Justin Hartley) y Emily son asignados para ayudar a un prisionero enfermo, pero encuentran difícil el permanecer de forma profesional y no dejar que sus crímenes nublen la forma de tratarle. Mientras tanto, el Dr. Dupre (la estrella invitada Harry Lennix) continúa intentando el relajar las cosas con Tyra (Kelly McCreary), pero cuando se encuentra con un hueso duro de roer acude a Emily para que le ayude y, una vez más, se encuentra atrapada en mitad de los dos. Michael Rady, Aja Naomi King y Necar Zadegan también aparecen. Liz Allen dirige el episodio escrito por Caitlin Parrish (#106).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/emily- ... -good.html

Añadidos los enlaces del 1.04 "Emily and... the Predator". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ.

- Nuevas imágenes BTS:

Imagen Imagen

(thanks to @ajanaomi_king)

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Oliver Queen (Justin Hartley)”