Noticias Justin Hartley

No es un viejo verde porque no es viejo, sólo eso. Flechazos mil.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: Noticias Justin Hartley

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Justin Hartley se une a Mandy Moore y Milo Ventimiglia en un piloto para NBC!:
mandy-moore-nbc-pilot.jpg
La NBC ha contratado a Justin Hartley, Mandy Moore y Milo Ventimiglia para que protagonicen el piloto de una comedia dramática cuyo título está aún por confirmar del productor de "Galavant" y "Grandfathered" Dan Fogelman. Junto a ellos también se unirán al elenco Sterling Brown y Ron Cephas Jones. Fogelman escribirá el guión y será productor ejecutivo junto a Jess Rosenthal y Charlie Gogolak (Back in the Game, Kyle XY). John Requa (Back in the Game) y Glenn Ficarra (Back in the Game) está previsto que dirijan el piloto y sean productores ejecutivos.

La serie de una hora de duración es descrita como un conjunto único que sigue la vida de una serie de personajes que nacieron todos el mismo día.

Hartley interpretará a 'Kevin', un guapo y exitoso actor de televisión con un subrayado hastío de su vida como soltero de oro. Ventimiglia será 'Jack', un chico despreocupado que está felizmente casado con Rebecca, y que pronto serán padres de trillizos. Moore es 'Rebecca', la esposa de Jack y su mejor amiga que está a punto de dar a luz, tras apenas haberse trasladado a su nuevo hogar en Pittsburg. Brown (Army Wives, American Crime Story) es 'Randall', un elegante hombre de negocios corporativo y padre de familia, asentado en New York. Es un esfuerzo de equipo el criar a dos hijas pequeñas con su mujer 'Beth'. Jones es 'William', el padre biológico de Randall que lo abandonó en una estación de bomberos poco después de que Randall naciera.

La comedia dramática de cumpleaños — que llegó a la NBC en Septiembre tras una guerra de pujas — marca la primera venta de Fogelman (The Neighbors) tras su nuevo y suculento acuerdo con la 20th Century Fox Television. El visonario productor se marchó de los estudios ABC tras haber recibido ofertas de distintos estudios. Fogelman tiene múltiples proyectos en desarrollo este año, incluyendo un drama de baseball sobre la primera mujer que participó en las ligas mayores para la FOX.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... tar-839694
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... nds-819793

*ACTUALIZADO (13/05/16)*: Podéis encontrar todas las noticias referentes a este proyecto: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Y&R’s Justin Hartley sobre el interpretar a la oveja negra dek clan de los Newman: “Pienso que Adam es el mejor papel de televisión ahora mismo” (michaelfairmansoaps):
The Young and the Restless Daytime Emmy nominated Justin Hartley (Adam Newman) is featured in the latest edition of CBS Watch! Magazine on sale now. It’s rare that the publication features anyone from the daytime soap opera genre, but Hartley is one of those exceptions for many a reason.

In a piece by On-Air On-Soaps Michael Fairman for Watch!, Hartley discussed: his decision to come back to daytime from a successful primetime career (Revenge, Smallville, Mistresses), taking on the role of the black sheep of the Newman clan, making the role his own, as well as discussed a dash of his personal life. Here are a few excerpts from the feature below.

In terms of how he envisions Adam, and those that call the character a soap ‘bad boy’, Hartley says, “I don’t think he (Adam) thinks he is a bad boy. Adam is the smartest guy in the room … so he thinks.”

Justin also adds about his alter-ego, “Something always implodes on him, and it’s usually brought on by himself. He’s a lover and a fighter—skewed 60/40 one way or another at any given time. He leads with his heart, his fist and his brain.”

Hartley went on to share just how much he is relishing the role on the CBS daytime drama series. In a year and half since he took over the role Adam, the character has been kidnapped, assumed a false identity, and when the Newman family and the town of Genoa City realized that the believed-to-be-dead Adam was very much alive, and Adam didn’t tell anyone not even his wife, Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan), it set the stage for a major fallout and reveal that gave Y&R some of its best Emmy-worthy moments of last season.

“At the risk of making my co-stars angry, I think Adam is the best role on television right now,” Hartley shared. “On paper, Adam is a perfect character; my plan was to shift it to where I wanted it. A good role is a good role—I don’t care if it’s on a stage, on daytime or primetime, it doesn’t matter. It’s the best job I have ever had. I’m very happy.”

So, are you enjoying Justin Hartley’s performance as Adam Newman? How do you see/view Adam … part villain/part anti-hero? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs ... 016/03/27/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley revela sus planes para el verano, sus lugares favoritos de vacaciones y mucho más (cbs):
Justin Hartley revela sus planes para el verano, sus lugares favoritos de vacaciones y mucho más
Por CBS 01 Julio, 2016 09:20am

As the sharp-witted Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless, Justin Hartley finds himself in heaps of drama. But, in the real world, his life couldn't be any more different. Instead of courtrooms and corporate offices, the actor loves spending his free time swimming and traveling.

Justin chatted with CBS.com about his travel plans, how he stays cool when the temperatures rise, and what's in store for Adam this summer. Read on for all the details.

What are some of your favorite summer activities?
Justin Hartley: I'm with Chrishell [Stause] right now, and we're driving to Palm Springs. We're going to spend some time in the hot, hot heat and have some adult time. We go everywhere. Just the other day, we were going over the list of places we've gone over the past couple of years, like Mexico, Canada, Paris, and Brazil.

I also love having a pool. I'm a big water baby. I'm a pretty good swimmer, but I'm also a pretty good lounger.

What's the best trip you've ever taken?
Justin: Paris is really hard to beat. I had been there a couple of times before with my mom and my sister, but I went with Chrishell a while ago. We sprinkled in tourist and local spots. It's good to do both. I'm a big fan of the tourist spots, but there's something so cool about going where the locals go.

How do you stay active during the summer?
Justin: I love hiking in the summer. My girlfriend [Chrishell Stause] has me taking these bootcamp classes with her, and they're really tough. I'm a big fan of doing anything you can do outdoors.

How do you stay cool during the summer?
Justin: My daughter's a big fan of water balloon stuff, so we toss those at each other.

What's the one thing you have to do this summer?
Justin: I gotta move! I've got to get in a pool.

What can you tease about what's in store for Adam this summer?
Justin: The deck is stacked against Adam and it’s not looking good. Maybe he’ll out smart Victor but he’s got to figure this out.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_ ... 05-10aaa7b

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley recuerda el 'extraño feeling' de Patrick y Victoria en "Revenge" (TVLine):
Justin Hartley recuerda el 'extraño feeling' de Patrick y Victoria en "Revenge"
Por Kimberly Roots / 20 Oct 2016, 2:26 PM PDT

Forget “Who shot Emily Thorne?” The real question hanging over Revenge‘s third season was, “Um, what’s the deal with Victoria and her hunky son?”

We’d learned in Season 2 that Victoria Grayson, regally played by Madeleine Stowe, had given a child up for adoption years before. And when reappeared in Queen V’s life as an adult, he looked a lot like Justin Hartley (This Is Us).

Their relationship, especially in the beginning, repeatedly sounded an odd note: Were Patrick and Victoria flirting with each other?! (Or, as TVLine editor in chief Michael Ausiello put it in Spoiler Alert! at the time, “They’re sexy together, the two of them.”) The fact that Hartley spent a good amount of time in his first episode wearing nothing but a towel added to the so-wrong-it’s-right feel.

When we recently raised the issue with Hartley, the This Is Us star knew exactly what we were talking about — and said he missed the Oedipal feel when it disappeared from the scripts later that season.
Revenge: Best Moments from the Pilot
“When I first sat down to plan tonight’s occasion, I was immediately taken with the idea of an evening inspired by primal bookends.” What a perfect introduction to Victoria Grayson. When most people plan a theme party, it’s something stupid like “no-clothes” or “under-the-sea.” But Victoria? PRIMAL FREAKIN’ BOOKENDS. (Hi, Conrad!) Launch Gallery

“I don’t know if it was dropped on purpose or not,” Hartley said, laughing. “When I read those and talked to Madeleine about this in depth — she’s one of my favorite human beings, I love Madeleine — we were reading it and I thought, ‘Am I reading something into this?’ Then she said it separately… she goes, ‘That’s definitely a weird sort of thing.'”

As it turns out, Hartley has given the matter a deal of thought over the years.

“I mean, here’s the mother who sent her son away and then found him again. Her children at the time didn’t like her, so she’s looking for something. She hadn’t been with him his entire childhood so she only knows him as a man,” he said. “So that’s kind of a weird dynamic. I thought it was in there a little bit. Maybe [the writers] didn’t realize it was in it, and they were like ‘Oh, s–t. We better stop writing this.'”

For the record: “I thought it was fantastic,” Hartley says, chuckling. “I was like, ‘This is creepy and excellent.’ I loved it.”

So there you have it! Watch some scenes from Patrick’s first episode below, then weigh in on Hartley’s Revenge reminiscing, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

http://tvline.com/2016/10/20/revenge-ju ... n-romance/

- Conoce al actor de ‘This Is Us’ Justin Hartley: ¿Quién es Kevin Pearson en la vida real? (inquistor):
Conoce al actor de ‘This Is Us’ Justin Hartley: ¿Quién es Kevin Pearson en la vida real?
Por Jamie Colclasure 20 Octubre, 2016

The new hit NBC drama This is Us has quickly claimed the spot as the best new show on television this fall. All of the actors and actresses have stolen the hearts of fans, and one actor is a hunk named Justin Hartley. The character Justin portrays is Kevin Pearson, an aspiring actor trying to find exactly what he wants to do while trying to learn how not to depend on his sister for everything. Hartley’s twin sister on the show, Kate, is played by the beautiful Chrissy Metz. Fans who have been following This is Us are getting to know all about Kevin, but who is Justin Hartley when he’s not on set?

Hartley, 39, grew up in Illinois and has a degree in history and theater. Justin is a huge baseball fan, and ironically, his two favorite teams are reportedly the Chicago Cubs and the Los Angeles Dodgers, who are going head to head right now to decide which team will head to the World Series. The Wall Street Journal caught up with Hartley recently to find out how Justin feels about being an actor playing an actor on This is Us. Justin admits he can relate to Kevin, although he says his character is probably more fun than he truly is. Hartley shares that it is easy to use personal experiences to help play the role.

Hartley has been around the acting scene for quite some time. Justin was nominated for a 2016 Daytime Emmy for Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Adam Newman on The Young and the Restless. Hartley left that role to pursue his new role as Kevin on This is Us. Justin was also previously cast on the soap opera Passions. Aside from daytime soap opera’s, Hartley is also known for his role as billionaire Oliver Queen or The Green Arrow on the hit television show, Smallville. He also played small roles in Revenge and Mistresses. When asked how different it is working on daytime TV, as opposed to prime-time television, Hartley says prime-time has a much slower pace and more time to prepare and get it right.

When Justin isn’t acting, he is spending time with his daughter, Isabella, and his new fiance, Chrishell Stause. Hartley recently shared with People that his daughter is into performing as well. Justin said no matter what he is doing, Isbaella, who is 12, will come and get him to watch her perform. Hartley said, “She will come in and she will tell me that she has this really important dance — you know, rehearsal tomorrow, or audition or whatever for her school, and then she will proceed to do like four monologues, four songs, a dance, and the next thing you know it’s been like an hour.” It sounds like some very special and adorable bonding time for father and daughter.

Isabella was born while Hartley was married to his ex-wife, Lindsay. Hartley goes on to share how proud he is of Isabella. He says, “She’s perfect. She gets straight As. It’s like the most amazing thing that I don’t know where the hell she got it from, but she’s really good.” Isabella will have an even more important performance to prepare for in the coming months when she attends her father’s wedding. Justin says she may sing at the wedding and possibly play a double role as ring bearer and flower girl.

Soap Central reported Hartley’s engagement to his former co-star Chrishell Stause back in August. Stause is an actress on The Young and the Restless. She also formerly played on Days of Our Lives and All My Children. The couple publicly announced their relationship in 2014. Justin says the wedding planning is going well, but he feels they may be a little behind. Justin shares their wedding will be an intimate affair.

Even with Hartley’s busy schedule, he just had another first for himself. Justin made his first ever appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Just like fellow co-star Milo Ventimiglia, Hartley stripped off his shirt for a good cause. E!News shared that Justin was soaked with water balloons by Ellen and Rachel McAdams in order to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. Prior to being drenched, Ellen told him an additional $10,000 would be donated by Ulta if he would take off his shirt. He, of course, obliged as the crowd cheered him on.

Hartley is definitely making a name for himself and has found a role he was born to play. Fall in love with Kevin Pearson, just like millions of others already have. Don’t miss seeing Justin Tuesday nights on NBC on the new smash hit show, This is Us.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3618925/get-to ... real-life/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- 5 preguntas con Justin Hartley de 'This is Us' de la NBC (TVInsider):
5 preguntas con Justin Hartley de 'This is Us' de la NBC
Por Kellie Freeze 24 enero, 2017 9:00 am

Before it even premiered, This Is Us was one of fall’s most-anticipated new series and has quickly become one of TV's most beloved.

In the touching ensemble drama, Justin Hartley stars as actor Kevin Pearson and when TV Insider interviewed him, he revealed, "when I finished reading the pilot, I remember thinking 'I’ve never read a better pilot in my life.' Then I remembered thinking 'I don’t think I’ve ever read a better episode of television in my life. This is amazing!'"

Hartley admits that he looks forward to each new script with the same fervor as fans anticipate each new episode, and the actor is quick to share credit for the series' success, saying, "On This Is Us, every single person—the writers, the DP, the directors, the producers, the network, the studio—everyone is excellent at their job, and they’re delivering this piece of gold, and it’s up to you to make sure that there’s a voice behind it. It can be terrifying, but at the same time, it’s thrilling knowing that they’re trusting you with this. I’ve never been happier in my life professionally." And with news that the freshman series has been picked up for at least two more seasons, we hope Hartley's happiness continues for a long, long time.

To let us know him a little better, he played a round of "5 Questions" with us.

1. If your TV had only three shows or networks on it, what would you be watching?
I would be a fool not to say This Is Us, right? I just finished The Night Of. That was excellent. I watch Game of Thrones. What else would I be watching? Oh — Narcos! Narcos is my jam. I love Narcos.

2. What are three foods you have to have in your fridge or pantry at all times?
Beer. I have to have some kind of salad, like those ready-mix salad things where you can just throw them in a bowl and shake it up and it’s done for you. Then I always have to have some chicken.

3. Tell us about a time when you were completely starstruck.
When I was a kid, there was a restaurant in Chicago called Michael Jordan’s. When it first opened, my mom took me there because I was a huge Michael Jordan fan. And he walked by me when I was seated in the booth! I think I was maybe 10 years old, and I couldn’t believe that Michael Jordan was in the same room as me! I just thought that was the coolest thing in the world.

4. What is one of your strangest or funniest fan encounters?
I have fans that are superhero fans because I was on Smallville, and then from The Young and the Restless, I have fans that watch soap operas. … I try not to profile, but when a dude walks up to me, just by the look on his face I can usually tell that he’s a Smallville fan. But what’s really funny is sometimes you’ll see these big muscle-bound dudes, and they’ll walk up and they’ll be like, “The Young and the Restless, man. Awesome.” I just think that’s so funny.

5. If you weren’t an actor, what would you be doing for a career?
I have so much respect for teachers. I don’t know if I’d be good at it, but I would really enjoy teaching. To be in a room and see a light bulb go off in a kid’s head — you can tell that you’ve just changed their lives.

This is Us, Tuesdays at 9/8c, NBC

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/109379 ... questions/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley Y Chrishell Stause se compran una nueva casa en Valley Glen, L.A.:

http://www.latimes.com/business/realest ... story.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley se une al elenco de la película "A Bad Moms Christmas", la secuela de "Bad Moms":
Justin Hartley, estrella de la serie "This Is Us", ha subido a bordo de la película de STXfilms "A Bad Moms Christmas", la secuela de "Bad Moms", uniéndose a las estrellas originales Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, y Kathryn Hahn. Jon Lucas y Scott Moore están de vuelta para escribir y dirigie la secuela de su comedia del 2016, que está previsto que se estrene el 03 de Noviembre del 2017.

La segunda entrega encuentra al poco valorado y muy agobiado trío haciendo frente al estrés de la época más maravillosa del año cuando sus propias madres las visitan por las fiestas. Hartley interpretará a 'Ty Swindle', un musculoso y guapo bombero de día, quien además trabaja como bailarín exótico de noche. Un caballero muy sincero, Swindle inmediatamente comienza a charlar con Carla (Hanh) durante una sesión de depilación.

Suzanne Todd producirá la película mientras que Bill Block es productor ejecutivo.

Hartley protagoniza al adulto 'Kevin Pearson' en el muy aclamado drama familiar de la NBC, que acaba de terminar su primera temporada como la serie número uno en espectadores totales y que ya ha sido renovada para una segunda y tercera temporada. Representado por Innovative, entre los otros trabajos de Hartley están los dramas de la ABC "Mistresses" y "Revenge", y la serie de culto de la CW "Smallville".

http://deadline.com/2017/04/this-is-us- ... 202067715/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley, el fantástico actor de "This Is Us", no defrauda como un fantástico actor en la vida real (wmagazine):
Justin Hartley, el fantástico actor de "This Is Us", no defrauda como un fantástico actor en la vida real
Por Allyson Shiffman - 04 Oct, 2017 10:00 am

Up until a couple days ago, Justin Hartley had never read his DMs. He didn’t even know how. “Want to read some right now?” he asked, grabbing his iPhone from his Louis Vuitton bag as his publicist eyed us suspiciously. I showed him how to locate messages from people he doesn’t follow. Unsurprisingly, Hartley has “99+” unread messages—not only does he star in the beloved, Emmy-award winning NBC series This Is Us, he’s also very, undeniably, universally handsome. His verified account has 596K followers.

“Oh god, there are a million!” he said as he scrolled through the messages.

Hartley’s DMs say pretty much exactly what you’d expect. There are a handful of heart emojis, stuff like: “You’re the hottest guy around, single?” (Nope—he proposed to his soap star girlfriend, Chrishell Stause, earlier this year.) There's a less obvious note from a dude who worked security on Smallville back when Hartley played Green Arrow, and a request that he shoot a fan’s sister a quick message because lately she’s had “a tough go” (that one ended with a less-than-subtle “Plus, she’s cute. Her name is Tiffany”). “They’re all nice!” he said, genuinely pleased. “I should read more of these. This is really great.”

Photo by Sam Gold for W Magazine. Grooming by Casey Geren. Photo Assistant: Kyle Lacey

It’s often hard to separate actors from the characters they play on TV, and that’s especially true in Hartley’s case. On This Is Us, he plays Kevin, an actor whose all-American good looks and charisma have allowed him to breeze through life and onto a hit television show. Even Hartley will admit that there are similarities. “His loyalty, how he puts family first… I think he doesn’t take himself too seriously and I try to be the same way, sort of go with the flow,” he said.

For Hartley, however, mainstream stardom wasn’t instant. He’s had stints on not one but two soap operas, first Passions and more recently The Young and the Restless. (Hartley didn’t renew his contract in order to do This Is Us—probably a good call, though it’s worth noting that my mother says he was great on "the Y&R"). And while he speaks largely positively about those gigs—he is, it appears, a largely positive guy—the marathon pace wasn’t always fulfilling. “On a soap opera you’ll do an episode and a half a day and in prime time television you’re hustling to get an episode done in eight days. That’s a little bit frustrating sometimes,” he said. “But there’s also something exhilarating about it. It’s kind of like live theater in a way, where you get one crack at it. If you flubbed up a word, you flubbed up a word. They’re going to air it.”

Photo by Sam Gold for W Magazine. Grooming by Casey Geren. Photo Assistant: Kyle Lacey

This season, Hartley’s Kevin gets his “big Hollywood break,” via a starring role in a Ron Howard movie opposite Sylvester Stallone (both Ron Howard and Sly have cameos). And while it was a long road to the hit series, Hartley landed his “big break” as Kevin with relative ease off of one audition and a subsequent screen test. “It was pretty painless, actually,” he said. “Usually there are so many more hoops to jump through.”

This is not unimpressive stuff, when you consider how many handsome actors in Hollywood could be called upon to portray a handsome Hollywood actor. What Hartley manages to do is make Kevin sympathetic and lovable. By the time Kevin leaves behind a life of partying and womanizing to reignite his relationship with his high school sweetheart, Sophie, you’re already in his corner.

Last night’s episode solidified Kevin and Sophie’s relationship, which will continue to be explored throughout the season, as we slowly unravel the mystery behind the death of Kevin’s dad, Jack. “Sophie kind of centers [Kevin]. You start to see through the episode how she’ll go, ‘Come here, it’s okay’ and he kind of needs that,” Hartley explained. “She immediately is able to calm him down and literally make him be a better person, a better man.”

Hartley, meanwhile, seems to have it all figured out. His career has never been better (he’s also got a part in Bad Mom’s Christmas, in which he gets completely nude with Kathryn Hahn), plus there’s his forthcoming wedding, the daughter he’s crazy about (just look at his Instagram) and two dogs (rescues, of course). I asked him if he’d give his younger, new-to-Hollywood self any life-altering career advice from the future.

He smiled. “I’m okay with the way I did it, actually.”

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/justin- ... -interview?

Podéis encontrar las imágenes de la entrevista: AQUÍ

- Justin Hartley no puede guardar un secreto (elle):
Justin Hartley no puede guardar un secreto
Por Emma Dibdin - 10 Oct, 2017

It could be argued that Kevin is the saddest of the Pearson siblings on This Is Us. Hear me out. Sure, on the surface Kevin's problems pale in comparison to what Kate and Randall are going through—it's hard to feel too bad for a privileged, wealthy, conventionally handsome white dude who's unfulfilled by his TV career, especially next to Randall's reunion with his dying biological father, or the deep, painful psychology of Kate's weight-loss journey.

But that moment at the pool early in season one, when young Kevin almost drowned because his parents were too preoccupied to notice, was not included in the show for nothing. As Justin Hartley, who plays Kevin on the NBC hit show, pointed out to ELLE.com when we sat down with him last week, the root of Kevin's narcissism is that he feels ignored.

Consider last week's episode, which had the entire Pearson clan showing up to support Kevin at a special reunion taping of his terrible sitcom The Manny...only to bail, one by one, until only Miguel and Randall's daughters remained to actually watch the show. "Typical, right?" Hartley says with a shrug, indignant on his character's behalf, while also acknowledging that Kevin hasn't historically been the easiest character to warm to. Find out more about why this will be Kevin's loneliest season yet, what else we need to discover about Jack's death, and how Hartley's fans respond to the feelsiest show on TV.

Though it took a while for Kevin to win over most viewers, Hartley was on board with him from the start.

“I liked him, because I got him. I mean, the first moment that you meet him you’re like, Ugh, this douchebag. He's sitting on a boat with these two women, he's at [his own] birthday party, he doesn’t know anybody but he's got tons of money, and it's like...ew. This guy is probably horrible to be around. But then you see him with his sister, and it’s their birthday, and you’re like, Oh, gosh, okay. That’s just a show.

Kevin really wants to be better, but just doesn't know how, and maybe if his dad hadn't died, he could have taught him a little bit more. It’s a really sad story of being alone, and kind of having to figure things out on your own when everyone assumes, 'Oh, Kevin will be fine.' I think he grew up sort of starved for attention, and so in a way this grown man has that little boy quality.”

Maintaining the intense secrecy about Jack’s death is harder than you might think. But there might be a clue you missed...

”Right now, we're shooting episode eight, so we have all of these secrets that we're keeping. With everything that we've shot so far, I'm constantly trying to remember what I can and can’t talk about. It's like Tetris—if you give one thing away, all of a sudden the whole thing starts to crumble. You have to be really careful.

“But it's not like they're holding on to the story of how Jack died just so they can hold on to it. There are these pieces of the puzzle that we need to tell, and [the fire] was one piece, and then there'll be another, and another, and another. You saw Kevin in a cast—what is that?”

Kevin’s decision to abandon his play so he could comfort Randall mid-panic attack is one of the show’s most beloved and often-referenced scenes. But if you felt bad for Sloane, who got royally screwed over in that moment, you're not alone.

“Kevin poured everything into this play, but Stay and do the play, or be there for your brother, that’s really not a choice. There is no play, there’s no fucking play for him in that moment. We're gonna go be with the people that carry us through life and that we share moments with, and have a relationship with. Your brother, someone who loves you—you love him back, develop a bond. There's no play tonight.

“I loved that hard decision, but I felt bad for Sloane! The worst thing that could have possibly happened is that they hired Kevin to do her play. He ended up producing it, taking it away from her, not showing up opening night, and then re-doing it and getting a part on a Ron Howard movie, and where's Sloane? She’s probably not gonna write any more roles for Kevin.”

Despite his closeness with Kate, Kevin has a blind spot when it comes to his sister’s needs.

“I just think in Kevin’s head, Kate’s different. He’s not dumb but, for example, during his fight with Toby when he says, ‘Don’t tell me how to take care of my sister. I’ve been doing it for a long time,’ and Toby goes, ‘And how’s that working out?’ Kevin’s like, What are you even talking about? She’s great! I think he sees himself as the one that might be more of a burden. There’s also that dynamic of, I need my sister because I know that I'm good at that, and when you're taking that away from me, I don't have anything else. He doesn’t have any friends, Sophie’s in New York, so it’s a bit of a lonely story for Kevin this season.”

Kevin's conflicted feelings towards the entertainment industry ring very true to Hartley.

“It’s aggravating to me when you meet people that are just...you know, there's a difference between wanting to be an actor or a writer or something creative, and just wanting to be seen. It’s a lot to be around sometimes, and I really like that Kevin kind of recognizes that in himself. He does the song and dance, and then he bitches about the way that people do the song and dance. He actually doesn’t like being around these people that are so surface, but yet he’s the one that everyone thinks is so surface.”

Kevin’s more douchey tendencies—like showing off by repeatedly taking family members to over-the-top restaurants—are driven by deep insecurity.

“When he took Randall [to that restaurant near Times Square], he's not doing it because he likes it. He's doing it because he needs his brother to understand how important he is, and to be impressed with him. He needs that validation, because it all comes from insecurity, and he needs people to be like, Holy cow, man, everybody really likes you, I better start paying more attention because you must be a really big deal. He wants Randall to take him seriously.”

Though Hartley has a lot more people approaching him in the street now, the experience isn't new for him.

“I'm used to it to some degree, because [in the past] I tended to play characters that are polarizing in some way—they’re mean or odd or evil—and that was with daytime soap fans and sci-fi fans. But This Is Us transcends. It’s across all genres and all ages and all sexes, and it touches people in such a personal way. They’re compelled to come up and start talking to me about their favorite moments: the painting scene, people seem to really like, where Kevin’s talking about death with the children, and also the moment where Kevin went to Randall and held him. And I don’t know how many people have come up to me and said, ‘I’m a twin’ or ‘I’m a triplet’ and that the show really touches them in that way."

Despite Kevin's huge career windfall with the Ron Howard movie, things aren't going as well for him as they seem to be in season two.

”Kevin starts to realize that the fact that everything just lands in his lap, and sort of falls his way no matter what he does, is actually a bit frustrating. Because he got all the breaks, he’s been given all the opportunity, and why can’t he follow through? Why can't he knuckle down? Why does he keep fucking everything up? That's a big part of his conflict this season.”

http://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a ... interview/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Justin Hartley & Chrishell Stause se casan en una boda íntima en Malibú!:
¡Felicidades a los recién casados!

La estrella de "This is Us" Justin Hartley y la actriz Chrishell Stause se han casado en una romántica, íntima y emotiva ceremonia al aire libre en el Calamigos Ranch en Malibú, California, el pasado Sábado por la tarde.

“¡No los hacen mejores que a Justin,y no podría estar más amocionada de ser oficialmente la Sra. Hartley!”, le afirmó Stause a PEOPLE en exclusiva.

“La boda excedió todo lo que jamás podría haber imaginado.”

Preciosa en un bonito vestido de Monique Lhuillier adornado con plumas y abalorios, Stause, 36, favorita de los fans en largos papeles en "All My Children" y "Days of Our Lives", intercambió votos con Hartley, 40, quien es 'Kevin Pearson' en la serie de éxito de la NBC. Las damas de honor llevaron trajes de color rosa.

Según cuentan los asistentes, Stause y Hartley escribieron sus propios votos y ella hizo una referencia a Los Angeles Dodgers -- quienes jugaban el cuarto partido de la World Series contra los Houston Astros el sábado -- prometiendo el siempre estar ahí para Hartney "al igual que los Dodgers en la World Series," momento en el cual sus amigos y familiares rompieron a reir. Durante los votos de él hacia ella, Hartley le dijo, "Te quiero. Gracias por estar siempre ahí."

En la ceremonia estuvieron presentes la familia del actor en "This is Us", incluídos sus compañeros de reparto Mandy Moore, Sterling K. Brown, Milo Ventimiglia, Chrissy Metz, Susan Watkins y Chris Sullivan.

"Hubieron alrededor de unas 80 personas en total en la ceremonia. Fue muy pequeña e íntima, muy privada", afirman los asistentes.

La pareka eligió el tema de “Do You Love Me” de The Contours para su primer baile.

Tras su primera cita hace cuatro años, Hartley y Stause se enamoraron inmediatamente. “No nos hemos separado desde entonces,” dice Hartley, quien le pidió matrimonio a la nativa de Kentucky el verano pasado.

Hartley recientemente le dijo a ET que no podía esperar para dar el "Sí quiero."

"Estoy emocionado por ir al altar," compartió. "Sinceramente, todo se trataba del calendario y después de un tiempo se convirtió en un, 'Por qué estoy planeando esto cuando todos los días son divertidos, así es que a quién le importa, ¿verdad?'"

La estrella de TV añadió que optó por no tener la "tradicional despedida de soltero," porque simplemente no sentía que la necesitara.

"Esto es muy raro, pero me estoy saltando la tradicional fiesta de despedida de soltero para hacer una etapa de divertida preparación de boda temática, desde ahora hasta que nos casemos," reveló. "Estoy a una edad ahora mismo donde realmente no necesito una fiesta de despedida de soltero, ¿sabes a lo que me refiero? No la entiendo. No necesito nada de eso. Mi vida es divertida así es que estoy bien."

(Para leer una entrevista exclusiva con la pareja y ver su álbum de boda, podéis comprar el próximo número de PEOPLE, que estará en los kioscos el viernes)

http://people.com/tv/justin-hartley-and ... e-married/
http://www.etonline.com/us-star-justin- ... ress-90057
http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/jus ... 017/10/29/
http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... l-strause/
http://www.eonline.com/news/889619/this ... ell-stause

Podéis encontrar la primera imagen del evento: AQUÍ

Podéis encontrar los videos de la noticia: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Don't Confuse Justin Hartley With the Actor He Plays on TV (esquire magazine):

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/t ... interview/

Podéis encontrar las imágenes de la Photoshoot para la entrevista: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley Does the Sweetest Thing for His Wife Chrishell Stause Every Day (usweekly):

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... every-day/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- 'This Is Us' Star Justin Hartley on Finding Relief With His "Out-of-Control" Character (thr):

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... in-1103983

- Emmys 2018: For Justin Hartley, Patience Is Paying Off on ‘This Is Us’ (ETOnline):

https://www.etonline.com/emmys-2018-jus ... nce-103681

- Justin Hartley’s Long Road to This Is Us (vulture):

http://www.vulture.com/2018/06/justin-h ... ofile.html

- Justin Hartley: This Is Us Changed Me as a Father (glamour):

https://www.glamour.com/story/justin-ha ... s-a-father

Vids: AQUÍ

Imágenes: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley se une a la comedia de Universal "Little’":
Justin Hartley llega de nuevo a la gran pantalla. Tras recientemente aparecer en "A Bad Moms Christmas", la estrella de "This Is Us" y "Smallville" co-protagonizará la comedia "Little", de Will Packer Productions y Universal Pictures. La alumna de "Saturday Night Live" Rachel Dratch y Mikey Day ya han sido contratados para el proyecto, y Luke James y Tone Bell están en conversaciones para unirse también.

La actriz de "Black-ish" Marsai Martin protagoniza la película junto a Issa Rae y Regina Hall.

Tina Gordon dirige la película con un guión de Camilla Blackett con un borrador anterior de la guionista de "Gordon and Girls Trip" Tracy Oliver. Trata sobre una mujer que tiene la oportunidad de revivir la vida despreocupada de su época más joven cuando las presiones de la vida adulta se convierten en demasiado.

Will Packer, James Lopez, y Kenya Barris producen. Los productores ejecutivos son Josh Martin, Martin, y Hall. Erik Baiers y Mika Pryce supervisan la producción para el estudio.

https://deadline.com/2018/06/this-is-us ... 202419841/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- How Justin Hartley Maintains That Perfect Scruff (GQ Magazine):

https://www.gq.com/story/justin-hartley ... al_twitter

Podéis encontrar las imágenes de la entrevista: AQUÍ

- Justin Hartley Says His This Is Us Character Is Becoming More Like Him (instyle):

https://www.instyle.com/celebrity/justi ... ntent=link

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley co-protagonizará la comedia de CBS "Lexi":
Rose Byrne (Spy, Instant Family), Justin Hartley (This Is Us, A Bad Moms Christmas), Wanda Sykes (Black-ish, A Bad Moms Christmas), Ron Funches (Trolls, Undateable), y Charlyne Yi (The Disaster Artist, Twin Peaks) se han unido a la estrella Adam Devine y al previamente anunciado elenco de Michael Peña y Alexandra Shipp en "Lexi", una comedia de los directores de "Bad Moms" Jon Lucas y Scott Moore.

La película, que actualmente está en producción, explora lo que puede pasar cuando amas más a tu teléfono que a cualquier otra cosa en tu vida. Byrne será la voz de 'Lexi', una omnipresente asistente virtual que se toma su trabajo de ‘hacer su vida mejor’ demasiado en serio.

“Estamos extremadamente agradecidos de tener a un elenco tan increíble,” dice Lucas. “Claramente, no han visto ninguno de nuestros trabajos anteriores.”

“Hablando por todos los que están perpetuamente enamorados, y crecientemente aterrados, por lo bien que sus teléfonos les conocen, estoy deseando que este extraordinario grupo de actores y cineastas exploren los efectos secundarios del tener demasiada tecnología,” remarca el presidente de CBS Films Terry Press. “Creo que la audiencia estará de acuerdo en que algunos romances son mejores cuando te desconectas.”

Suzanne Todd, la productora detrás de las películas de "Bad Moms", también produce este nuevo proyecto, mientras que Mark Ross y Alex Ginno lo supervisarán por parte del estudio.

https://deadline.com/2019/01/rose-byrne ... 202535656/
https://thisisuscrying.com/2019/01/31/4732/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Oliver Queen (Justin Hartley)”