"SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS/CW

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "SUPERGIRL", nueva serie en la CBS/CW

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.21 "Resist":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Qué esperar de los 'emocionales' episodios del regreso de Cat Grant (TVLine):
Qué esperar de los 'emocionales' episodios del regreso de Cat Grant
Por Andy Swift / 09 Mayo 2017, 3:00 PM PDT

Calista Flockhart‘s Cat Grant returns for the final two episodes of the series’ second season, during which “Kara has to make some brutally emotional decisions,” executive Andrew Kreisberg tells TVLine. And who better to give the Girl of Steel the pep talk she needs than her former boss?

“Cat and Clark, while they have their own storylines and their own reasons for being [in National City], they’re there to emotionally support our hero,” Kreisberg continues. “What’s great about these episodes is that Cat actually gets to do some things she’s never done before. But she also gets to perform the role that she always has, being a mentor and a role model — not just for Supergirl, but also for Kara.”

As he notes, “Supergirl and Kara have different storylines. In the finale, both aspects of her character are going on separate journeys. Cat and Superman are there to help both of them.”

http://tvline.com/2017/05/09/supergirl- ... iew-video/

- Productor ejecutivo sobre los papeles de Supermán y Cat Grant en la Finale (comicbook):
Productor ejecutivo sobre los papeles de Supermán y Cat Grant en la Finale
Por Jay Jayson- 12/05/2017

After Rhea manipulated Lena Luthor into building the portal, the device was used to transport a fleet of Daxamite ships to Earth, hovering over National City. Supergirl is incredibly powerful, but not even she can take on the ships and its yellow-sun powered crew.

So who can the Girl of Steel turn? Cat Grant and Superman! Her former boss hasn't been seen since the second episode of this season, leaving CatCo to find new ventures. That was also the last time we saw Clark Kent, as he helped his cousin take down Metallo and was given the DEO's kryptonite stockpile.

Fans can expect both characters to play pivotal roles in last two episodes of the season. “I don’t want to tease too much about how they return because both Superman’s return and Cat’s return are great surprises; how it happens, you’ll be shocked at both of their appearances,” EP Andrew Kreisberg told Entertainment Weekly. “This is Kara’s darkest hour. It’s perfect that she has both Superman and Cat, who are these great stabilizing influences in her life — Cat, who tends to have a good handle on what Kara needs, and Clark has a pretty good handle on what Supergirl needs. She needs them both desperately because she’s faced with some truly awful decisions to make in the finale and choices that affect her both as Kara and as Supergirl. Having her surrogate mother and surrogate brother there to make these decisions, it’s good to have them there.”

Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) grapples with whether or not to obey the President’s (guest star Lynda Carter) orders regarding Rhea’s (guest star Teri Hatcher) latest actions. Meanwhile, Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart) returns to National City.

Millicent Shelton directed the episode written by Jessica Queller & Derek Simon.

Distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. International Television Distribution, SUPERGIRL is executive produced by Greg Berlanti (Arrow, The Flash), Ali Adler (The New Normal), Andrew Kreisberg (The Flash, Arrow) and Sarah Schechter (Blindspot, The Mysteries of Laura). Supergirl is based on the characters created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and appearing in DC Comics, by special arrangement with the Jerry Siegel Family.

"Resist" episode of Supergirl airs Monday, May 15 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/12/supe ... nt-finale/

- Jefe de Supergirl adelanta la gran final en dos partes (EW):
Jefe de Supergirl adelanta la gran final en dos partes
Poe Natalie Abrams - 12 Mayo, 2017 a las 8:01pm EDT

The Girl of Steel is going to have her work cut out for her in the final episodes of Supergirl this season.

After Rhea (Teri Hatcher) effectively tricked Lena (Katie McGrath) into creating a portal that would allow the surviving Daxamite race to come to Earth — err, New Daxam — Kara (Melissa Benoist) will have to turn to some unlikely allies to combat this new threat, not least of which is Cadmus leader Lillian Luthor (Brenda Strong).

But just because they are aligned now doesn’t mean Cadmus has stopped hating aliens. In fact, the Daxamites won’t be Kara’s only threat as Supergirl heads into its second season finale. “There’s multiple showdowns coming up,” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells EW. “These are some of our biggest episodes we’ve ever done.”

“The finale is probably the biggest episode we’ve ever done,” Kreisberg continues. “We saved a bunch of money to pay for more visual effects and actually added another day to the schedule so we could make it as big as possible, and yet it also has multiple get-your-Kleenex scenes. We’re really excited about it. We’re all blown away.”

With villains abound, Kara will also find some help from returning familiar faces Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart) and Superman (Tyler Hoechlin), both of whom she needs “desperately because she’s faced with some truly awful decisions to make in the finale,” Kreisberg says.

Kara will need all the help she can get when Superman villain General Zod (Mark Gibbon) joins the board in the finale. “It’s a great moment,” Kreisberg says of Zod’s arrival. “We needed a big, iconic Superman villain, and there really isn’t anybody more iconic, at least in terms of a physical opponent for Superman, than Zod.”

“Say whatever you want about the finales, they’re not boring,” Kreisberg says with a laugh. “It really feels like the culmination of everything we’ve been doing all season long, all the different story lines, whether it’s Superman and Cat and Cadmus and M’Gann and Mon-El and Lynda Carter and now Rhea, it all comes together in one big two-part story.”

Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW. The finale airs May 22.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/12/supergirl-s ... -spoilers/?

- Tyler Hoechlin adelanta la batalla final entre Superman-Supergirl (THR):
Tyler Hoechlin adelanta la batalla final entre Superman-Supergirl
Por Sydney Bucksbaum - 19 Mayo, 2017 8:00am PT

Welcome to The Hollywood Reporter's weekly DC TV Watch, a rundown of all things DC Comics on TV. Every Friday, we round up the major twists, epic fights, new mysteries and anything else that goes down on The CW's Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl and Fox's Gotham and what it all means. Note: Legends of Tomorrow did not air a new episode this week.

Supergirl

Evil Superman? | Has Supergirl had any better cliffhanger than a surprise evil Superman (Tyler Hoechlin) appearing out of nowhere on the Daxamite ship to knock out Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) with a punch, presumably at Queen Rhea's (Teri Hatcher) command? The answer is definitely no. Fans knew Superman would be returning for the season two finale, but his appearance in the penultimate episode was a complete surprise. "I can tell you that obviously Queen Rhea is there and we assume that she might have something to do with this. That's about all I can say about that," Hoechlin told THR. "It was fun to open up the script and see something different for him. Exploring another part of him, everybody has things that make them angry or make them upset so to find what that was for him was cool to explore as an actor. I had done this character before, so it was nice that I got to do something fresh and new when I jumped back into it. There was even less pressure jumping back into it versus the first time around."

Rhea and Clark | Because Superman's story is tied directly with Queen Rhea's on the Daxamite ship, that meant Hoechlin got to work closely with Hatcher, which lead to some fanboy moments of his own. "Lois & Clark was the one that I grew up with, so to me she was always Lois Lane," Hoechlin said. "The first time I met her was in the suit, so that was a surreal moment. We had a lot of fun up on her ship."

Cousin vs. cousin | Kara wasn't able to get any punches in herself against her cousin because he had the element of surprise in this week's episode. That will change in the finale, as the two Kryptonian heroes will go head to head in one big battle. "I know they've been teasing it as the battle of the century, and they definitely did not hold anything back," Hoechlin said. "We spent a lot of time on this fight scene and then the stunt people did such a great job. I think everyone will be very pleased with how this looks. It's going to be an epic battle. Sometimes you do a fight scene and it takes half a day, sometimes it can take the whole day. This took multiple days. I'm really excited for people to see that."

A new dynamic | Hoechlin was pleased that he got to explore a new kind of relationship between Clark Kent and Kara this time around as adversaries (at least, at first) instead of allies. "The first two episodes that we did, it was nice to do that as family teaming up and taking on the world, but to be able to square off this time was definitely fun," Hoechlin said. "Melissa and I always have a good laugh with this stuff so it was great to find the humor and face off against each other once they called cut. We get into some things with Clark and Kara, and it's always nice when you get to step away from the action for a minute and see more of the heart that these people have and how much they care about each other. I'm most proud of his ability to be a part of a team as opposed to having to feel like he's got to always be the guy to save the day or the one to take credit. It's great that he's able to be supportive and not having to, I guess, save the day."

An answer worthy of Superman | When asked who he would pick to win in a fight between Superman and Supergirl, Hoechlin gave a very political answer. "I would love to see that fight," he said with a laugh. "I've gotten really good at this over the years."

Get your Superman fix now … | While Hoechlin promises there will be a suitable amount of the caped hero in the finale episode – "I spent quite a bit of time in Vancouver filming the finale so it's fair to say it will be more than a quick hello and goodbye," – he revealed there are currently no plans for Superman to return to the series again. "Nothing in the future," he said. "I think even just jumping in doing the first two episodes, at that time it was just those two episodes. I was excited and happy about that opportunity. I was very open and eager to go back up if that opportunity came up and thankfully it did for the finale. I'm just taking it a day at a time at this point."

Hoechlin's wish | However, Hoechlin already knows what he'd want to see from Superman on Supergirl should he ever return. "I'd love to see more about what his relationship with Kara and the rest of her family," he said. "I think it could be fun to see exactly how much he's kept up with them over the years. And the Superman/Martian Manhunter [David Harewood] thing is such a fun story arc. And with Jimmy Olsen [Mehcad Brooks] too, there's still a lot to explore with him and James. Obviously they have the greatest history of anybody on the show, so... now that he's doing his thing, it would be interesting to see how Clark and Superman feel about what James has been up to [as Guardian]."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ns-1004804?

- ¿Descubrirá la verdad Lena sobre Kara en la finale? (EW):
¿Descubrirá la verdad Lena sobre Kara en la finale?
Por Natalie Abrams 19 Mayo, 2017 a las 7:15pm EDT

Will Lena Luthor finally learn the truth about the Girl of Steel during Supergirl‘s season finale?

Throughout the second season, Kara (Melissa Benoist) somehow did the impossible by befriending someone with the last name Luthor. But unlike with nefarious brother Lex, the fight for Lena Luthor’s (Katie McGrath) soul is still very much in play.

While Lena earlier turned against her mother Lillian (Brenda Strong), the leader of anti-alien group Cadmus, recent events — like having to kill her first love Jack Spheer in order to save Supergirl, or inadvertently teaming with Rhea (Teri Hatcher) to cause an alien invasion — may have chipped away at her soul. Will Lena be forced to make a choice on which side she falls by season’s end? EW turned to McGrath to find out.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Lena has come dangerously close to learning the truth about Supergirl’s identity. Will that come to fruition during the finale?
KATIE MCGRATH: I kind of hope you don’t. Part of the fun is the fact that she’s one of the only people who doesn’t know, and that gives their relationship something different than she has with anybody else. With Lena, Kara can just be Kara; she can be Kara Danvers, not the superhero. She doesn’t have this weight and this responsibility on her. All she has to do when she’s with Lena is be a good friend. So I hope you, in a way, never see it, because what you have between the two is a very equal relationship. Lena doesn’t have to be this powerful corporate leader, she can just be a flawed human being, and so can Kara. The longer that you don’t ever see that, to me, the better.

On the one hand, you could look at this season as the Lena Luthor origin story. But because her last name is Luthor, is it fair to question whether this could’ve been a long con? Could Lena have known all along about Supergirl and been manipulating her?
But isn’t that what’s great about her as a character? In a way, you do have a preconceived notion about her, that you think because she’s a Luthor, all of these things could be true. But wouldn’t it be great to know that you are constantly surprised that she’s not? You’ve got this thing of who she is versus what she is versus who you think she is. It’s all of these things working together to make her a very interesting character that you’re constantly waiting and expecting her to become the Luthor you think she is, but what if she doesn’t? We haven’t seen a Lena before; we’ve really only seen very much a Lex and a Lionel. You know what they are. Like you said, this is a Lena origin story, in a way, and nobody really knows who she is or who she’s going to be. We get a chance to create that together. The writers and the execs and the fans, to a certain extent, everybody is part of that. That’s what makes her, for me, such an amazing character to play, is that you have expectations, but at the same time, you have none and both are exciting.

How do you think Lena would react if she learned Kara was actually Supergirl?
There’s a couple of things that go through my head when I think about this. You realize that, at some point, she’s going to have to know. Long may she not, in my opinion, but part of me goes, well, from all that you’ve seen from Lena so far, she’s very accepting to aliens and people that are different, so why would she be any different with Kara? Absolutely she’d feel, in a way, betrayed and hurt that her friend hadn’t trusted her, but at the same time, I think she’s a very levelheaded person, so she understands that it would be difficult for Kara to ultimately trust a Luthor with that secret. Then, I also think that Lena tries so hard to be so different from the rest of her family that that would carry over into that relationship, that she wouldn’t want to be Lex, she wouldn’t want to be Lionel, she would want to be who she has been so hard striving to be up until this point. I’d like to think she’d be very accepting of her best friend and the fact that her best friend is different.

Will we see Lena forced to make a big decision on whether she’s good or bad in the finale?
I couldn’t possibly tell you that. [Laughs]

Had to try!
I know you did, and bless your heart for trying. I respect that, but I wouldn’t be doing my job if I gave it away, now would I?

Has Lena softened toward her mother in the wake of Lillian coming to save her?
I think what has made Lena soften toward Lillian is the fact that Rhea has betrayed her as well. The hurt from Rhea was so unexpected and so raw. With Lillian, she’s almost used to it. She isn’t surprised when Lillian betrays her or turns her back on her. It’s an old wound. But with Rhea, it’s so new and so fresh, in a way, it hurts more. Ultimately, what we’ve seen in the relationship with Lena and Lillian in episode 22, that’s what colors that. She’s hurting so much from Rhea, I think she’s more trusting of Lillian because of that.

Are Mon-El and Lena technically married? Will that be addressed?
I don’t remember saying, “I do;” I think that’s a very important part of the ceremony. So I’m going to go with: I have no idea. Wouldn’t it be fun, though?

Rhea basically said all she needed was DNA to make a Mon-El/Lena child. Should we be worried about that?
I am not going to lie to you, we had these conversations on set. [Laughs] What’s great and what’s difficult about a show like this is that as a cast, you are as much kept in the dark about details as you’re going along, which makes it exciting to read a script, and frustrating when you don’t already know. Things like that come up and the writers are very clever at giving tiny little seeds, tiny little hints that at the time you’re like, “Hmm, that’s not important,” and then becomes a major plot point. As a result, all of us in it, we question everything. We’re like, “Is this important?! Is this going to become a person in the next season?!” We don’t know! I’m thinking, “Are we going to see this, ultimately amazing, child?” Can you imagine? We don’t know, but wouldn’t it be interesting? It would be interesting to the relationship between Kara and Lena, for Mon-El and Kara, for everyone involved if we saw that. But I don’t know. You’d have to ask Andrew [Kreisberg], and if he told you and not me, I would be really pissed. [Laughs]

Anything you can tease for what role Lena plays in this final showdown in the finale?
You would be mistaken to underestimate Lena and the role that she has to play coming up in the last episode. She is a strong, confident, intelligent woman, and to think that she wouldn’t have a part to play in the ultimate resolution of this whole season, I think would be a mistake. Just wait and see, I guess is what my point is.

Will Lena and Kara have a real heart-to-heart during the finale?
I don’t know where she’d find the time. Jesus, have you seen all the stuff she has to do? She has to save National City, she has to find her boyfriend. Where does a girl find the time? What’s next as well is that coming back as a character, you get to build on all of those moments that you’ve created over a season, and because obviously you haven’t seen the last of Lena, I don’t think you’ve seen the last of Lena and Kara’s story either, so things will be dealt with, I’m sure, next season.

Supergirl‘s season finale airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/19/supergirl-l ... e-mcgrath/?

- Tyler Hoechlin adelanta una épica super batalla en la finale (EW):
Tyler Hoechlin adelanta una épica super batalla en la finale
Por Natalie Abrams - 22 Mayo, 2017 a las 10:00am EDT

Supergirl vs. Superman!

The Girl of Steel (Melissa Benoist) will face her toughest showdown yet in the upcoming Supergirl season finale as cousin Clark Kent, a.k.a. Superman (Tyler Hoechlin) has somehow turned bad. In the wake of the Daxamite invasion of Earth, Kara went to confront Rhea (Teri Hatcher) only to find the Daxamite queen had a trick up her sleeve that seems to involve forcing Clark to be evil. What’s really going on? EW turned to Hoechlin to find out.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Can you talk about why Superman has suddenly turned against Kara? Is he under Rhea’s control?
TYLER HOECHLIN: Rhea is a tricky one, so there’s always a chance that she’s behind something.

How will this affect Clark emotionally being pitted against Kara?
Any time you find yourself squaring off against someone that’s family, it takes on a little bit more of a toll. But that’s something you’re going to have to wait and see to find out; it’s a little more complicated than it appears.

What can you tease for the epic showdown between Superman and Supergirl?
It will definitely be epic. These guys did such a great job with this. They’re calling it the battle of the century, and they really wanted to make sure it came across that way. We don’t hold any punches back. It’s a lot of fun. I think it’ll be a really fun for people to see them square off against each other, and not just fighting alongside each other.

How difficult was filming this giant fight scene?
Luckily I’ve had a little bit of practice with fighting in the nights in the cold. It was not the first time around. Our whole team — the stunt guys — did an incredible job. It’s one of those things where usually if it’s a little less comfortable to shoot it, it looks a lot better, and it’s a lot more fun to watch. That’s always a comforting thought when you’re getting tossed around and you’re wondering how much longer you have to go, you just know it’s going to be that much better.

With Clark on the loose, should we worry about the rest of Kara’s family?
I think there’s reason to worry for everybody in this finale.

How do you think Clark would feel if he learned Kara actually teamed up with Cadmus?
That’s something where I give Clark enough credit to make a judgment call in that particular situation. It’s interesting that sometimes it’s necessary to team up with old enemies in order to accomplish something that needs to be accomplished. The more time he’s spent in those scenarios, you realize things aren’t always so black and white; there’s a lot of gray in the middle you have to evaluate sometimes.

General Zod will also appear in the finale. When you first took on this role, were you hoping to see something like this?
Honestly, I didn’t really know what I was hoping for, but to see that pop up so quick in the script, I was like, “Oh, well this is really cool!” It was definitely a nice surprise to see that kind of an enemy for him pop up so quickly.

Anything you can tease of how this Zod story line may differ from what we’ve seen in the past?
I’ll be honest, I haven’t seen any of the other Superman-Zod battles, but I can promise that it will be different; that much I can promise. I’m not actually sure how to hint that it is, but you will know what I mean when you see it.

Did you finally get to act opposite Dean Cain at all?
I’m not sure if I can say that or not. Can’t say. [Laughs] I’ll give my go-to: You’ll have to wait and see.

You made your Supergirl debut in the season premiere. How do you think the finale compares to when Clark first came in?
I would say that it’s different in the fact that when I first got up there for the premiere, we were settling into a new place, and finding a new place to jump off from going into this season, so it was also Clark being introduced into that world. It all felt that everyone was kind of finding something. Whereas this time, he’s coming back into a situation where they’ve been dealing with an enemy for a while now, and it’s become a little bit heavier. It’s not necessarily all the same playfulness in the beginning of being excited for a new job, and all these things that were going on with Kara in her own world. It’s dealing with the task at hand, so it’s a little bit of a different feel in that way.

Is there anything new you got to do this time around?
We covered a lot of bases the first time around. There are a few things, but I believe they are all things I’m not allowed to tell you. It’s funny, I haven’t done interviews in a minute, so I’m remembering how often I had to say, “Yes, but I can’t say anything.” [Laughs]

Does the finale at least leave the story open for Clark to return?
I will say this: If he’s alive by the end of it, then I would love to think there’s a possibility he would come back.

What have you learned from playing this character?
I’ve learned about Clark that he’s a lot of fun, and he’s got a really big heart. It’s fun to come into a character where you have this idea that their whole goal is really just to help people, to be there for them in whatever way they need them. To be able to play that character without trying to find a way in which he compromises that, and actually just fully committing to that idea and allowing that to be completely true, playing any other human character, that’s hard to commit to without lying about it a little bit. We all try our best, but not necessarily succeed in the same way that he does.

For myself, just as an actor, I learned not to fear any criticisms or critique of what you’re going to do. Obviously this is the most iconic role I’ve ever played as an actor, and it would’ve been really easy to feel pressure or feel like I needed to do it a certain way to make people happy. I think at the end of the day, Greg [Berlanti], Andrew [Kreisberg], and I felt really confident in what we wanted to do and what we felt made him special and we ran with that, and it turned out pretty well. Some of the people didn’t hate it. It was a nice experience as an actor to realize that you can make choices sometimes without having to think too much about what other people are going to think about it, if they’re going to criticize it, just have faith in your vision and go for it.

The Luthors are very prevalent at the end of the season. Are we going to get a sense of Clark’s feelings toward them and toward Kara letting them into her life?
You’ll get a sense of how Clark is feeling about a lot of people in Kara’s life in this episode, so the Luthors have definitely made their way into that circle, and I’m sure they won’t be exempt from that.

The Supergirl finale airs Monday at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/22/supergirl-t ... an-finale/?

- Katie McGrath sobre la Season 2 y el futuro de Lena Luthor (collider):
Katie McGrath sobre la Season 2 y el futuro de Lena Luthor
Por Christina Radish 22 Mayo, 2017

On the Season 2 finale of The CW series Supergirl, Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) challenges Rhea (Teri Hatcher) to battle to save National City, which means that she’ll likely need the help of her friends and loved ones, in order to triumph. With so many storylines to deliver on and knowing that they’ll be back for Season 3, viewers are sure to be on the edge of their seats, as they get resolution to some threads while new doors are opened.

During this 1-on-1 phone interview with Collider, actress Katie McGrath (who plays Lena Luthor) talked about how cool it is to get to play such a bad-ass, why Lena Luthor has been so unexpected, how much more disappointment Lena can take, especially when it comes to her own mother, that it would be a mistake to think that Lena won’t play a role in saving the city, how Lena might react to learning Kara Danvers’ secret identity, and that she would love to return the favor and guest on iZombie with Rahul Kohli (who recently played Jack Spheer on Supergirl).

Collider: First of all, congrats on becoming a series regular for Season 3! It’s so exciting that we’ll get to see more of this character on TV because she’s just a bad-ass!

KATIE McGRATH: I completely agree! I wish I could take credit for her, but it’s an amazing team of writers. Basically, it’s all them, and I just say their words.

How much fun is it to play one of the most bad-ass women on television?

McGRATH: One of?! She is the most bad-ass woman on TV! Have you seen her collection of earrings? That, alone, means that she’s fuckin’ amazing! When I signed on to the show, I signed on for only a few episodes. I had no idea what I was going to become a part of. I had no idea that this woman was going to be created. To be a part of that, and to have it happen in an organic way, as they saw what worked and the producers responded to what the fans liked, is a very humbling experience. It’s very rare that you get to be with a character at the start of something. A lot of characters are known quantities. Even Supergirl, to a certain extent, is someone that you know because there are so many comic books and so many backstories with her. Lena is a little bit different. She’s kind of the unknown Luthor. You know Lex so well. You’ve seen him in so many different incarnations, whereas Lena is an enigma. To be able to be a part of that and to have it become something now that I never expected, is exciting. I never expected to be asked to be a series regular on a show like Supergirl. It’s unbelievable!

Since you didn’t know what this character would become, what was it that made you want to sign on to play her?

McGRATH: The scenes that I was given, on the page. She starts out with you thinking she’s the Luthor that everybody thinks she’s going to be, but then it turns out that she’s not. At that point, I was like, “Okay, this is going to be interesting!” And then, the more episodes that she was in and the more I learned about what she was going to be, I was surprised and it made me want to see more. I don’t know about everybody else, but that’s how I felt. She was unexpected. She wasn’t what I thought she was going to be. I wanted to know what was going to happen. Every time, I was surprised. As an actor, that’s what you want. You want to play something unexpected.

This last episode was so cool because you had Supergirl, Lena and Lillian Luthor, Rhea, Cat Grant, Alex Danvers, Maggie and the President, all being these really strong, really smart, really kick-ass women. What is it like for you to be a part of that, and find your place among all of those characters and actresses?

McGRATH: One of my best friends has a daughter who’s eight, and I really wanted to do something where she could watch it and it could be good for her. I wanted to do something that is good for a young teenage girl and that I could be proud of. I wanted to say, “This is going to be good for you. You will see strong, capable, wonderful, intelligent, smart women, to show you that everybody can be a million different things and still be a hero.” That’s what Supergirl, and that’s what the Arrow-verse does, so well. You can have a wide spectrum of different types of people, and yet they’re all heroes. You’ve got Cat Grant, Supergirl, Lena and Alex Danvers, but they’re all different and they’re all amazing. The fact that I even get to be put in the same breath as any of those women in that episode is humbling. It’s a little bit scary, but absolutely amazing.

There was such a bittersweet moment in the last episode, when Lena sounds so hopeful to see that her mother showed up on the ship to rescue her, but then immediately realizes that she’s still being devious, by leaving Supergirl and Mon-El behind. How much more disappointment can she take, from her own mother?

McGRATH: I was thinking about that, during the last couple of episodes that we were filming, and the difference between the relationship that Lena has with Lillian versus what she had with Rhea, and how much she can take. In a way, with Lillian, she just expects it. She’s so used to it now. She’s so used to her mother turning her back on her or disappointing her or being devious that, when it happens, she’s disappointed, but she’s expecting it. With Rhea, there was all of this hope, so the pain is more fresh. So, as far as how many more times can she take it with her mother? At the end of the day, they’re family, and family can always get back into your heart. No matter how many times she says to her mother, “I’m done with you!,” that’s still her mother. I don’t know if Lena will ever be able to say no to Lillian, unless there’s something really cool that the writers come up with, and I wouldn’t put it past them.

What can you say about the finale and the role that Lena plays in it? What will we see from her, before the season is done?

McGRATH: Going off of Season 2, I think it would be a mistake to think that Lena, who is smart, capable, intelligent, and runs what’s pretty much the most powerful company in all of National City, would not have a role to play in saving it. Ultimately, you’ve got to expect that she will be a part of that story. And not only her, but there are things that are still unfinished between her and her mother, which have to come to something. Episode 222 has a lot of things to deliver on, and I think it does it so well. It doesn’t stop. It picks up straight where Episode 221 left off, and it just keeps on going. Every time you have a question that you want to be answered, it will be answered. You’re taken along on a ride. The finale will have you white knuckling on the edge of your seat, biting your nails.

Lillian seems pretty sure that Lena will figure out that Supergirl and Kara are one in the same, and that it will upset her to know that that was kept from her. How do you think she’ll react, and what would it take for her to be okay with that lie?

McGRATH: I think a lot about that because, ultimately, the relationship between Kara and Lena is a question that is always in your mind, especially when you’re playing a Luthor and somebody else is playing a superhero. The thing that I like about the relationship is that neither of them have to be the other person when they’re together. Supergirl is only Kara when she’s around Lena, and Lena is only Lena. It’s based on them being real human beings, flawed and wonderful, but not the head of a company and not a superhero. I think if Lena ever finds out, it will be hard for her not to feel betrayed that her best friend didn’t tell her that. But then, she’s also a very smart woman and she has to understand that it has very difficult for a superhero to be that open and honest about that secret with a Luthor, based on the history of her cousin and Lena’s brother. But I like to think that Lena has proved herself so much, with the fact that she’s so accepting of other people and of aliens, that she’d be accepting of her best friend. Lena has spent so much time trying to be different from her family, so why then would she react in the same way as them? Ultimately, I’m hopeful that she will feel betrayed and hurt, but accepting of her best friend. I’m just going to put that out there and hope that the universe listens.

When I spoke to Rahul Kohli about his guest spot on Supergirl, he told me that he would love to have you show up on iZombie, and that he’d want you to get to use your own accent and have some sort of romantic relationship with his character, Ravi. Is that something you’d be game for?

McGRATH: Yes, absolutely! Hi, CW, I’d love to go on iZombie and play with Rahul. That would be great! He is tall and delightful.

Supergirl airs on Monday nights on The CW.

http://collider.com/supergirl-season-2- ... ew/#images

- Tyler Hoechlin sobre erl regresar a 'Supergirl,' trabajar con Melissa Benoist y el episodio musical en The Flash (TVInsider):
Tyler Hoechlin sobre erl regresar a 'Supergirl,' trabajar con Melissa Benoist y el episodio musical en The Flash
Por Damian Holbrook 22 Mayo, 2017 1:00 pm

Supergirl's second season wraps up Monday, and as we head into the hour, our hero (Melissa Benoist) is set to throwdown with her own kind—cousin Superman (Tyler Hoechlin), who has fallen under the sway of Mon-El's mother, Queen Reah (Teri Hatcher, giddily serving up a level of evil camp we never could have imagined back when she played Lois Lane!).

Obviously, Clark can't stay bad for long, so we swiped some time with the superhumanly handsome Hoechlin to talk about his return, what we can expect after Rhea's spell wears off and how great it is that Kara isn't bumped to second place by her famous cousin.

How is it now? It's such a big swing for an actor to play Superman, but your portrayal was so well received. We love this guy!
Tyler Hoechlin: Well, thank you. Yeah, it was definitely a different feeling this time. I think that the first time he came in, there was a lot of attention on the suit—we wanted to make sure it looked the right way—and then really getting into what he's like and his different personalities around different people. This time was nice to jump back into it going, "Oh, okay, so people like what we're doing here." That's a nice thing to know. It felt pretty good the first time, but there was still a little bit of that [trepidation]. So there was more of a relaxed feeling this time, which was a lot of fun.

You and Melissa have a fight sequence tonight that is just epic. How long did it take you guys to film that?
It was definitely not one that we shot quickly and then moved on to something else. We spent a little bit of time on this, for a couple days. It was a lot of work, it's a big fight. So we worked on it a lot. Multiple days.

You had done wire work with Teen Wolf, right?
I did. I did a little wire work here and there with Teen Wolf. Yeah. Like once or twice before, so I was somewhat familiar with it and the uncomfortable harnesses that you have to wear. [Laughs] But yeah, it was, I would probably say that my first two episodes here prepped me more and now I have a quite a bit of green screen work for the first time.

How is it working with Melissa? You two have nailed that familial fondness.
That is the best thing that it was nice working with Melissa. We had known each other beforehand, and she's just like the biggest sweetheart. So it was really fun to jump in there and feel like we can just kind of slip into these characters really easily. I mean, honest to God, we joke about it, but I do think that on set, when we're around each other, we physically turn into Clark and Kara.

What can you tell us about his return? After that cliffhanger, it's clear he's under Queen Rhea's spell.
What can I tell you about his return? I would say that Clark is eager to get back to help in whatever way he can, and be there to assist Kara, Supergirl, and her team. It's obviously a very dire situation. And once again, I don't think he's there to "save the day" on his own. I think he's there to help in whatever way he feels that they need him to help.

Which is so great, that it's clear she is just as much a hero as he is and that he's there to help, not take over.
No. It's always a team, I think it's always a team. And I appreciate that message.

How great was it to share scenes as Superman with a former Lois Lane?
It was so fun. Because Lois & Clark was the one I grew up with, Teri Hatcher is the Lois Lane that I knew. And so to be on set with her and being in the suit, that's how we met. I mean...it was great.

Yeah, it's fun to put back the suit, right?
Oh yeah, oh, yeah. Definitely nice to jump back into it!

And that supersuit has multiple pieces, right?
Oh no, it's one piece.

You have the original male romper!
[Laughs] Yes. Yes I do!

Oh, one last thing! In the musical episode, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) sang to Kara that he's "not impressed by your more famous cousin." What is your response Flash's diss?
I hope we get a chance to see his response. That's all I can say. [Laughs]

Supergirl, Mondays, 8/7c, The CW. Season 2 finale May 22.

https://www.tvinsider.com/206948/tyler- ... ist-video/

- Las estrellas de Supergirl adelantan la batalla de la Season Finale entre Clark y Kara (TVLine):
Las estrellas de Supergirl adelantan la batalla de la Season Finale entre Clark y Kara
Por Andy Swift / 22 Mayo 2017, 7:00 AM PDT

The final battle (of the season) has finally arrived: Kara and Rhea will face off one last time on Monday’s Supergirl season finale (The CW, 8/7c), while the fate of Earth — or, you know, New Daxam — hangs in the balance.

But before Kara goes toe-to-toe with her boyfriend’s mother, she has to deal with her own family drama — specifically, she has to fight off her cousin, who ended last week’s episode by attacking Kara, seemingly under Rhea’s control.
Supergirl Season 2 Finale Photos
Launch Gallery

“I was already excited to come back to the show, so when I saw that they’d be fighting, I was just like, ‘OK, I guess this is happening,’” Tyler Hoechlin (aka Superman) tells TVLine. “I was definitely taken by surprise.”

Hoechlin was not surprised, however, by his sparring partner’s skills: “She does this 22 times a year,” he acknowledges. “She works hard, and she’s had a lot of practice.” (Melissa Benoist tells TVLine she’s “flattered” by Hoechlin’s high praise, as “he’s the real fighter.”)

And here’s another reason to get excited about Superman’s return to National City: He finally gets to meet his cousin’s boyfriend!

“Chris Wood’s character, I think, was unconscious the entire time I was there at the beginning of the season,” Hoechlin says. “So it was nice to actually have him joining the group — another dynamic personality to add to the mix.”

As for whether or not Clark will get along with Mon-El, Hoechlin reminds us how open-minded Superman is: “He has enough confidence to be OK with a Daxamite fighting alongside him. And he trusts Kara, so I think he also trusts that she’d pick a good guy.”

(Bonus scoop: There seems to be a large number of fans concerned about Wood’s future with the show, to which Benoist tells us, “I don’t think you should be too worried.”)

But if you’re hoping that Monday’s episode will tie up every loose end, think again. As Benoist reminds us, “It wouldn’t be a Supergirl finale without a cliffhanger.”

http://tvline.com/2017/05/22/supergirl- ... nterviews/

- Katie McGrath sabe cómo el descubrir el secreto de Supergirl podría afectar a Lena (CBR):
Katie McGrath sabe cómo el descubrir el secreto de Supergirl podría afectar a Lena
Por Bryan Cairns - 22 Mayo 2017

Time and time again, Supergirl‘s Lena Luthor has proven she’s loyal, compassionate and quite capable of carving out her own path in life. Why is it, then, that people automatically lump her into the same category as her other nefarious family members? Could she really be a ruthless, over-ambitious, evil villain willing to do anything to further her own agenda and obtain power, or is she simply what she appears to be — a good person, and a great friend.

Lately, certain circumstances and individuals have crushed her spirit, and in the season’s penultimate episode, her mother Lillian once again lied to the good guys and betrayed Supergirl. However, both Lillian and Rhea are about to learn a valuable lesson — never, ever underestimate a Luthor.

Ahead of tonight’s season finale, McGrath spoke with CBR about the Luthor legacy, Lena’s mommy issues, the last stand against Rhea and what if Lena learned Kara’s secret.

CBR: There is both a stigma and strength associated with Lena’s family name. What does it mean for her to be a Luthor?

Katie McGrath: Everybody has this preconceived notion because of her last name. She feels that no matter what she does, at times people are always going to put her in the same box as Lionel, Lex and now, obviously, with her mother, Lillian. That’s what she’s constantly struggling with. In the back of Lena’s mind, she feels no matter how much good she does, ultimately, everybody believes that she is going to go the same way as her brother. That’s frustrating for her.

Lena is an extremely intelligent woman. How did she ever get blindsided by Rhea?

I think she was just so desperate for somebody to tell her she was doing an excellent job. If you think of all the stuff that she went through alone this season with her mother – to have somebody who, in an unqualified way, say, “You’re amazing. You are brilliant. I’m so proud of you. I’d be happy to have you as a daughter.” – How can she not respond to that? Lena was just so desperate for that.

How responsible does Lena feel for the Daxamite invasion and the current state of National City?

I think she feels a fair whack of responsibility on that one, to be honest. For somebody who prides themselves so much on their intelligence, for who it’s such a large part of their persona – to be taken in, in such a massive and almost obvious way – she feels extremely responsible. That’s what drives her to do what she does in episode 22. It’s a direct response to what she feels with Rhea and the destruction of National City.

Lena’s mother issues unfolded during the year. Was Lillian betraying Supergirl the last straw?

It’s safe to say there are a few scenes involving Lillian and Lena, which resolve the matter one way or another. For Lena, a lot of what happens in Season 2 will come to some sort of resolution.

What are your thoughts on Lena’s friendship with Kara?

It’s a relationship of equals. As far as Lena is concerned, Kara is Kara. Kara is not Supergirl. For Lena, she has a friend on the same level as her, who is fantastic at their job, is intelligent, smart, capable and strong. What’s lovely is it’s two normal women figuring out life together as friends. I think that’s what is important to Lena, that she has somebody where she doesn’t have to be the head of the company. She doesn’t have to be somebody’s daughter. She can just be herself. And, Kara can be that. She doesn’t have to be Supergirl or a reporter. She can just be the flawed human being that we are.

Considering Superman’s history with the Luthors, how do you believe Lena would react if she discovered Kara’s secret?

A really large part of me believes Lena would be hurt that she didn’t know, but she would understand. At the same time, there’s such a drive for Lena to be so different than the rest of her family, and she is the opposite of them. I know she would respond in the opposite way, that she would understand.

Now that Lena has been rescued from the Daxamite spaceship, where does she fit into the finale and the war against Rhea’s forces?

She’s extremely important. At the end of the day, Lena is one of the smartest people within National City. She is intelligent and experienced. She has LexCorp, L-Corp, behind her. You would be wrong to think she is down and out when she is such a fantastic woman, and such a strong woman. You would be wrong to discount what she could bring to the battle.

How will the death of her ex-lover Jack affect Lena in the future?

That remains to be seen, which is pretty exciting for Season 3. That’s one of the reasons I wanted to come back and do that. There were so many little seeds that were planted throughout Season 2. That stuff with Rahul is part of that, it’s to see those little moments that are going to become massive moments. That’s what is exciting about being an actor and that’s what we want to find in every job moving forward.

You have been bumped up to series regular for Season 3. What are you hoping the writers will explore?

Every time I get a script from them, I am completely blown away and amazed that they want me to be in the show any more than I am, but I’m so grateful. They have this great core character that they’ve created, and then they keep throwing these different things out at her. I have complete faith in the team. I know nothing about Season 3, but I know it’s going to be as exciting, and as edge of your seat and nail-biting, as this one.

http://www.cbr.com/interview-supergirl- ... na-luthor/?

- Tyler Hoechlin insinúa el regreso de Superman en la Season 3 (comicbook):
Tyler Hoechlin insinúa el regreso de Superman en la Season 3
Por Megan Peters - 22/05/2017

Tonight, Supergirl will wrap its second season and bring some much-wanted action to the series with a few cameos. Not only will the finale bring in Cat Grant and General Zod, but Kara Danvers will also be joined by her famous cousin Superman. “Neverless, She Persisted” will see Tyler Hoechlin reprise his role as Krypton’s most famous ex-pat, and some have wondered if his finale return is meant to signal the hero’s presence in Supergirl season three. Now, Hoechlin is opening up about whether Superman will return to the superhero drama, and the actor does seem hopeful about such a comeback.

In a recent interview with IGN, Hoechlin was asked if he believed Superman would make a return to Supergirl next season. Of course, the actor could not confirm whether the DC icon would have a place in the show’s upcoming arc, but Hoechlin is hoping he gets another chance to don Superman’s suit.

“Hoping, hoping, of course. I have such a great time there, you know, if that opportunity comes up I would love to do so. And as far as exploring more, it's one of those things that I'd love to sit down, if that is a conversation that is had, that I would like to, you know, sit down with Greg [Berlanti] and Andrew [Kreisberg], and find again what we were excited to explore the first time around,” Hoechlin said.

“I think that's what made it so fun to jump into, was having an idea of what we wanted to do. You know, I would love the opportunity to have that conversation again. There's so much left there, there's still a lot there to explore with Jimmy Olsen, you know, I don't think they had a proper catch-up quite yet about what James has been up to lately,” the actor continued. ‘So, I'd be very curious to see how he feels about that. So, I think there's a lot of opportunity there, and hopefully, I would love the chance to see it through, explore that. So, we'll see what the future holds.”

As for how Superman fits into Supergirl’s impending finale, the actor says the hero has an “incredibly crucial” role. Speaking to CBR, producer Andrew Kreisberg said Superman will service his cousin as a family member and mentor. However, there does seem to be a twist at hand. Previews for “Nevertheless, She Persisted” has shown Supergirl and Superman going head-to-head in a grudge match, so it looks like Hoechlin will really get to fight his on-screen cousin soon enough.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/22/supe ... -season-3/

- Tyler Hoechlin sobre el interpretar a Superman junto a su Lois Lane de la niñez, Teri Hatcher (comicbook):
Tyler Hoechlin sobre el interpretar a Superman junto a su Lois Lane de la niñez, Teri Hatcher
Por Russ Burlingame - 22/05/2017

Tonight, Teen Wolf and Everybody Wants Some!! actor Tyler Hoechlin returns to The CW's Supergirl to reprise his role as Superman/Clark Kent -- just in time for the second season finale that pits his cousin Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) against.

In his surprise appearance last week as Rhea's seemingly-brainwashed secret weapon, Hoechlin became the first actor since Dean Cain to appear in the iconic Superman costume alongside Hatcher -- and this week, audiences will see him come to blows with Supergirl -- another live-action first, but hardly something new to comic book readers.

ComicBook.com spoke with Hoechlin about bringing the Man of Steel back to the small screen -- and sharing it with the Lois Lane of his childhood.

Has your approach changed?

I don't think the approach changed at all. I think it was one of those things where we felt really confident about what we wanted to do with hte character, especially in this version and this world that we were throwing them into. It's one of those things where you have to take a swing and hope that it works, and it's nice to see that people responded to it in the way that we hoped they would.

I think going back, it was just going in the same way. I think that's what's nice about when you don't try to force something that's not coming naturally, is that when you go back to do it again, you don't have to say "how did we manipulate that?" No, it's just something that naturally felt right with this character and so you go back into it and even though it's eight, nine months later, it's easy to fall back into it because you know what it is without having to really be too contrived about it.

You get to be dark and angry Superman this time. When you looked at the script, were you like "oh, man, there's a lot of that going around?"

I'm not sure I can say for how long or how much of it he's dark and angry, but reading the scripts and seeing that right away was a nice surprise. You see a new side of him, and it's something fun and new to play with, and I was as eager to see where it went in the rest of the episode is as the audience hopefully is after getting a little tease of it last week.

You were the first person since Dean Cain to appear onscreen next to Teri Hatcher as Superman. Was that cool?

Yeah. It was great. Lois and Clark was the Superman that I grew up with. Teri was Lois Lane; that's how I knew her. So it was definitely a surreal way for me to be on set with her in that capacity. And I met her in the suit, that was the first time we had met, so that was really fun.

In the premiere, you did kind of a "goodwill tour" as Superman and got to do a scene with almost everybody. Did that help you, coming into the chaos of the finale?

The cast is so great, and it's such a great group of people, that coming back, it was really like going back to a set that I felt like I'd spent six months on as opposed to just a couple of weeks. They have so much fun up there. It was nice and it felt very familiar right away. It's always a nice thing when I can step onto a set and feel at home.

Is it odd at all being a character who looms so large, but being a supporting character in somebody else's story?

Yeah, but I see him in that way in this show. He's there, and to me, that's not even his personality or his point-of-view on it as the character. I think he takes the responsibility of having to do things on his own when he has to and when that's the only option, but to work as a team and to come in and find where you can contribute, that's part of being a good leader as well, is knowing when to step back and let someone else lead and find out where you can serve best.

That was one of the things that made the first few episodes so fun, was finding out how he's there to support her, to be a part of the team, and it's just as fun to play with in the second one.

Did they send you the usual pile of comics to look through, or when you're Superman, to they figure you probably know who that guy is?

No, I think they probably assume that you know who he is. I didn't get a syllabus or any assigned reading or anything, but outside of stuff I already was familiar with, I did my homework.

In Everybody Wants Some!!, you played McReynolds, who was a character who was kind of an easy leader and somebody who everyone else took their cues from. Is that a weird parallel to draw?

I think it's in very different ways. Clark and Superman are always trying to be that, not only because that's who they are but also for someone else: they want to make someone else smile, they want to make someone else happy. McReynolds I think was always more in it for himself; he was just always very happy with his life and himself. I could see the parallel there, but I think it's innately different things that are bringing that out in them.

A lot has been made about the idea of a Superman who has baggage and experience and a reputation, and who is kind of the heroic ideal that comic book readers know him as. Is there any particular thing that you did to differentiate that version of Superman from other superhero origin stories?

To be honest, I was afraid to admit this at a certain point when I first took this job, but Lois and Clark was the Superman that I knew. I wasn't really familiar with the rest of the Superman stuff, and once I knew I was going ot do this, the last thing I wanted to do was to go back and watch them because I didn't want to pick out anything to be like "Oh, I want to do that." I never wanted to have that in th eback of my head. If there's an idea that I feel is right to this character, I wanted it to be if someone said "well, that's really similar to what he did," and for me to say "Well, great. I can honestly tell you that's unintentional because I haven't seen it."

I think it was just having a strong outlook on who Andrew and Greg and I had talked in our meeting -- what that character and what it looked like and how it felt. The hope was that he would be his own person in this world that we've set up for him.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/22/supe ... i-hatcher/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Póster promocional del 2.22 “Nevertheless, She Persisted”:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- SUPERGIRL | 2.22 "Neverthless she persisted" Promo:

- SUPERGIRL | 2.22 "Neverthless she persisted" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKh0lDJkgho

- SUPERGIRL | 2.22 "Neverthless she persisted" 1-Minute Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e75qlfpTsGA

- SUPERGIRL | 2.22 "Neverthless she persisted" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjet4RLWAFw

- SUPERGIRL | 2.22 "Neverthless she persisted" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxO_HzHpnPs

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.22 "Neverthless she persisted":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW anuncia su parilla para la temporada 2017-2018:
Las Upfronts de este año casi han acabado, siendo la CW la última cadena que está desvelando su calendario para la temporada 2017-2018 hoy.

Como se esperaba, hay muchos superhéroes en ella. Este año, "Arrow" cambiará su día de emisión de los Miércoles a los Jueves noche y, como en anteriores ocasiones, "iZombie" y la nueva serie de superhéroes de DC "Blacklightning" se estrenarán más tarde en la midseason.

Así, la programación de la cadena queda de la siguiente manera:

LUNES
8 p.m. “Supergirl”
9 p.m. “VALOR”

MARTES
8 p.m. “The Flash”
9 p.m. “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”

MIÉRCOLES
8 p.m. “Riverdale”
9 p.m. “DYNASTY”

JUEVES
8 p.m. “Supernatural”
9 p.m. “Arrow”

VIERNES
8 p.m. “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend”
9 p.m. “Jane the Virgin”

http://www.ksitetv.com/general-tv-news/ ... le/152824/
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cw-2017 ... 202433472/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Sinopsis oficial de la S3 de "Supergirl":
La CW ha publicado hoy la sinopsis oficial para la S3 de "Supergirl" durante las "CW Upfronts 2017", que se emitirá en su habitual noche de los Lunes:

SUPERGIRL es una drama de acción-aventura basada en el personaje de DC Kara Zor-El, (Melissa Benoist) la prima de Supermán (Kal-El) quien, tras 12 años manteniendo en secreto sus poderes en la Tierra, decide finalmente abrazar sus habilidades superhumanas y ser la heroína que siempre estuvo destinada a ser. La Kara de doce años escapó del condenado planeta Krypton con la ayuda de sus padres al mismo tiempo que el infante Kal-El. Protegida y criada en la Tierra por su familia adoptivas, los Danvers, Kara creció a la sombra de su hermana adoptiva, Alex (Chyler Leigh), y aprendió a ocultar los fenomenales poderes que comparte con su famoso primo para mantener su identidad en secreto.

Años después, Kara estaba viviendo en National City y aún estaba escondiendo sus poderes, cuando la colisión de un avión amenazaba la vida de Alex y Kara se elevó a los cielos para protegerla. Ahora, Kara equilibra su trabajo como reportera en CatCo Worldwide Media con su trabajo para el Departamento de Operaciones Extra-Normales (DEO), una organización del gobierno súper recreat cuya misión es mantener National City – y la Tierra – a salvo de siniestras amenazas. En la DEO, Kara trabaja para J’onn J’onzz (David Harewood), Martian Manhunter, y junto a su hermana, Alex, y su mejor amigo, Winn Schott (Jeremy Jordan). También en la vida de Kara está la magnate de los medios Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart), James Olsen (Mehcad Brooks), un periodista fotográfico quien hace turno doble como Guardian, un vigilante enmascarado, Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath), y Mon-El de Daxam (Chris Wood), cuyo planeta fue asolado por la destrucción de Krypton. Cuando Kara lucha por navegar sus relaciones y su creaciente vida como reportera, su corazón se eleva a medida que toma los cielos como Supergirl para luchar contra el crimen.

Basada en los personajes creados por Jerry Siegel y Joe Shuster, SUPERGIRL es de Berlanti Productions en asociación con Warner Bros. Television, con los productores ejecutivos Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” “Arrow”), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Arrow”), Sarah Schechter (“Arrow,” “The Flash”), Robert Rovner (“Private Practice,” “Dallas”) y Jessica Queller (“Gilmore Girls,” “Gossip Girl,” “Felicity”).

http://www.kryptonsite.com/supergirl-se ... om-the-cw/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The CW | The CW’s New Season 2017/18 Sizzle Reel Promo:

- The CW | "The CW’s New Season" Promo:

- The CW | "The CW’s New Season" Extended Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Publicada la información del Blue-Ray/DVD de la Season 2 de ‘Supergirl’:
La Warner Bros. Home Entertainment ha anunciado la información del Blu-Ray/DVD de la segunda temporada de "Supergirl". La segunda temporada completa de la serie estará disponible el 22 de Agosto del 2017.

El set incluirá los veintidós episodios junto con muchos contenidos especiales que puedes encontrar abajo. Además, el estudio ha revelado el artwork para la portada del set de Blu-Ray.

Imagen

BLU-RAY & DVD FEATURES

• Supergirl: 2016 Comic-Con Panel
• Supergirl: Alien Fight Night
• Aliens Among Us
• A Conversation with Andrew Kreisberg and Kevin Smith
• Supergirl Lives Audio Commentary featuring Andrew Kreisberg and Kevin Smith
• Did You Know facts for fans

"Supergirl: The Complete Second Season" está disponible por pre-order en Amazon en Blu-ray al precio de 38.84$ y en DVD al precio de 32.76$ , y también en Digital HD.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Supergirl ... ay/170738/
http://www.kryptonsite.com/supergirl-se ... -revealed/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Floriana Lima regresará en la S3 pero como recurrente:
Floriana Lima regresará en la season 3 de "Supergirl", pero no como regular de la serie, según informa EW. En su lugar, lo hará como personaje recurrente en la próxima temporada.

La actriz se unió al drama de superhéroes de Greg Berlanti en la season 2 como la 'Detective Maggie Sawyer', quien inició una relación romántica con Alex Danvers (Chyler Leigh) en una historia emotiva de salida del armario que culminó con Alex proponiéndole matrimonio a Maggie.

Según declaraciones del productor ejecutivo Andrew Kreisberg, el personaje de Lima ha sido reducido porque ella “quiere perseguir otras oportunidades.” Aunque sabemos que regresará para “múltiples episodios,” el número exacto sigue siendo un misterio.

“Adoramos a Floriana y hemos adorado el trabajar con ella para contar esta historia inspiradora,” dice Kreisberg. “Aunque no está disponible para nosotros como regular de la serie la próxima temporada, y está buscando perseguir otras oportunidades, estamos felices de que regresará para múltiples episodios en la Season 3.”

Con Lima no continuando como regular, ¿significa esto que habrá problemas para Sanvers? Lo que está claro es que tendremos que esperar unos cuantos meses para descubrir lo que esto significa para la pareja.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/26/supergirl-f ... -season-3/?
http://tvline.com/2017/05/26/supergirl- ... recurring/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La actriz Odette Annable será la villana 'Reign' en la S3 de "Supergirl":
Imagen
“Supergirl” acaba de fijar su próximo gran villano para la Season 3.

Según informan distintas fuentes, la actriz Odette Annable se unirá a la serie de la CW como regular en el papel de la villana de DC Comics 'Reign'.

'Reign' será la villana de la tercera temporada, como parte de una interpretación de la infame historía de los cómics "World Killer". Aunque el personaje está basado en los cómics, el traje de la serie será distinto que el de DC.

Reign — quien apareció por primera vez en el reboot de los New 52 en los cómics de “Supergirl” — es algo similar a Worldkiller como Doomsday, el famoso villano de Supermán que lo mató en 1992. Fue raptada cuando era niña por científicos kriptonianos que la dotaron de sus nuevas habilidades basadas en una criatura alienígena desconocida y convierténdola en un arma metahumana. En los cómics, Reign fue uno de los cinco Worldkillers reados por Zor-El, quien más tarde se arrepentiría de haber intervenido en la creación de esos super-poderosos monstruos sedientos de sangre. Reign y sus compañeros sobrevivieron a la explosión de Krypton, pero su origen permanece siendo un misterio incluso para ella. Posteriormente se convierte en líder del grupo y se hace enemiga de Supergirl cuando llega a la Tierra con el plan de conquistarla. .El personaje fue creado por Michael Green y Mahmud Asrar.

“Greg y yo hemos querido trabajar con Odette desde hace años. Estamos más que emocionados por tenerla en nuestro elenco con el aterrador, poderoso y desgarrador papel de Reign,”dice el productor ejecutivo Andrew Kreisberg, en su nombre y del productor ejecutivo Greg Berlanti.

Este es el último trabajo de Annable quien protagonizó “Pure Genius” de la CBS y “Astronauts Wives Club” de la ABC También es sonocida por sus papeles en “House,” “Banshee” y “Cloverfield.”

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/supergi ... 202449109/
http://deadline.com/2017/05/supergirl-o ... 202105143/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW revela su calendario de las premieres de Otoño 2017-2018:
La CW sigue siendo fiel a sus premieres de Octubre pero, a diferencia de los años anteriores, este año ha consolidado sus premieres en una única semana.

Así, la cadena debutará todos sus programas de otoño durante la semana del 09 de Octubre en lugar de emitir sus premieres a lo largo de varias semanas tras las premieres de las cuatro grandes cadenas.

Así, el calendario de las premieres de otoño de la CW quedaría de la siguiente manera:

LUNES, 9 DE OCTUBRE

8:00-9:00 p.m. Supergirl (season premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. Valor (series premiere)

MARTES, 10 OCTUBRE

8:00-9:00 p.m. The Flash (season premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. DC's Legends of Tomorrow (season premiere)

MIÉRCOLES, 11 OCTUBRE

8:00-9:00 p.m. Riverdale (season premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. Dynasty (series premiere)

JUEVES, 12 OCTUBRE

8:00-9:00 p.m. Supernatural (season premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. Arrow (season premiere)

VIERNES, 13 OCTUBRE

8:00-9:00 p.m. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (season premiere)
9:00-10:00 p.m. Jane the Virgin (season premiere)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... le-1011499

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”