"THIS IS US", nueva serie de Justin para NBC

No es un viejo verde porque no es viejo, sólo eso. Flechazos mil.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "THIS IS US", nueva serie de Justin para NBC

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 1.18 "Moonshadow" (Season Finale):
1.18 "Moonshadow" (14/03/2017 09:00PM - 10:00PM): Jack se dirige a Cleveland para hacer las cosas bien con Rebecca en la noche de su primera gran actuación con la banda. Randall, Kate y Kevin toman grandes decisiones sobre sus futuros.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/02/this-i ... hadow.html?

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley talks 'This Is Us' on Access Hollywood Live (March 02, 2017):
http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/t ... jack-dies/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 1.18 "Moonshadow":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley y sus compañeros de "This is Us" en la "NBC Emmy Luncheon" (06-03-17):

Imagen Imagen

(Thanks to @JLo & @derekhough)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "This Is Us" | 1.18 "Moonshadow" Promo #1:

- "This Is Us" | 1.18 "Moonshadow" Clip #1:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/212634_this_ ... call_jack/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Justin Hartley adelanta el nuevo movimiento de Kevin, un final 'más oscuro' y más (hollywoodlife):
Justin Hartley adelanta el nuevo movimiento de Kevin, un final 'más oscuro' y más
Por Avery Thompson 07 Marzo, 2017 9:00am EST

Bless Justin Hartley for ‘This Is Us’ scoop! HollywoodLife.com talked EXCLUSIVELY with the actor about what Kevin’s going to do next after bolting on opening night of his play. Plus, he even spills some secrets about the finale!

Will Kevin get a second chance with his play?
I think that’s what he’s going to have to figure out, right? He let a bunch of people down. I think he had no choice, he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Given all the history between him and his brother, he needed to be there. There was no choice. He had to go. And he wanted to go. There was really only one other person who could have been there for him and that was Kevin. Jack Pearson’s son, right? I think his next move is to try and mend those fences and figure out how to get all those people to fill the seats again. He really does feel this play is good, and it’s worth seeing.

Sophie was introduced in the previous episodes, what can you say about their relationship going forward?
You know, he’s full-speed ahead. Kevin is very much convinced that he has changed. He wants to right all the wrongs. He’s going to do whatever he has to do to get her back. He’s realizing that she is the love of his life, and he messed everything up, and he doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life without her. Not for one second. I think that sometimes in life some things, even awful things, are redeemable. He has changed. He’s a different person, so he going to do everything he can to get what he wants, which is this wonderful, lovely woman back.

We’ve seen Jack’s relationship between Kate and Randall but not Kevin. Are we going to see more of their father and son relationship?
I hope so. I wouldn’t be in it, but I hope so. Obviously, there’s a deep, deep, deep love that Kevin has for his father and there’s this huge, gaping hole that’s missing in his life. Not only because his father died but when he died in those formative years. What were they? Like 16 or 17? There’s a lot he probably learned from his father and there’s a lot he didn’t get to learn because his father was gone. So, like, how do you teach yourself how to shave your throat without cutting off your Adam’s Apple? That’s thing you’re supposed to learn from your dad. I think that has to be addressed. There were obviously very tight. There’s that one speech that Kevin had where he said, “My dad died and I hated him for it. And I was mad and I couldn’t eat and I used to cry myself to sleep.” So there’s that story to be told as well.

What can you tease about the finale?
The finale is huge. It’s going to floor you. And I know that sounds so cliche but, in keeping with This Is Us, it’s very much one of those “oh my gosh — they did it to me again” kind of things. But at the same time, it takes a turn toward the darker side maybe a little bit.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/07/thi ... interview/

- Justin Hartley aporta honestidad y humildad a ‘This Is Us’ (etonline):
Justin Hartley aporta honestidad y humildad a ‘This Is Us’
por Stacy Lambe 8:32 AM PST, 06 Marzo, 2017

“I didn’t know I was known as the ‘daytime guy,’” Justin Hartley, star of the breakout NBC series This Is Us, tells ET from the top of the Empire State Building in New York City, where on a chilly February morning he’s happily posing for cameras, making the rounds with reporters and acknowledging fans who recognize him as the 36-year-old version of Kevin Pearson. “But this show certainly has changed the trajectory of things.”

Created by Crazy, Stupid, Love screenwriter Dan Fogelman, the multigenerational family dramedy has quickly become the biggest hit of the 2016-17 TV season, pulling in at least 13 million viewers each week and earning several Golden Globe nominations, including Best Television Series – Drama. The show also marks the biggest role of Hartley’s career, which started with playing Nicholas Foxworth "Fox" Crane on Passions before spending the better part of a decade appearing on Smallville, Emily Owens, M.D. and Revenge. In 2014, Hartley joined The Young and the Restless as longtime character Adam Newman.

Almost by default, the 40-year-old actor was known as “The Young and the Restless star” or “daytime star” when he initially joined the NBC series. “People know what they know you from,” Hartley says, acknowledging the sometimes limited scope of viewers, who may not have followed his career from one series to the next. In fact, a fan who knew him for playing Fox Crane recently walked up to him on the street and asked, “So, what happened after that? Did you quit?”

“Work begets work. I’ve always taken the jobs -- I’ve tried to take the jobs where the story is full or the characters are full,” Hartley says, not insulted the fan didn’t know his subsequent roles or that new fans may not be familiar with his prior work. “People are so busy nowadays. Any time you can get people to watch you on anything, it’s very flattering.”

So to be on a hit show like This Is Us is very humbling for Hartley, who says the biggest challenge is “servicing the script” week to week. “There's nothing worse when you have a job and you read something and you're like, ‘God. How am I possibly going to make this work?’” Hartley reveals. “But there's also something very daunting about reading a script and being like, ‘Oh my God, I hope I'm good enough to make this work,’ which is where I'm at right now.”

Hartley credits Fogelman and the show’s strong stories, which has seen Kevin, one-third of the show’s central triplets -- twins Kate (Chrissy Metz) and Kevin and adoptive brother Randall (Sterling K. Brown) -- and an actor on The Manny, quit his hit sitcom to escape to New York City in hopes of upping his credibility with a role onstage. There, he falls in and out of love with both his co-star and playwright while also dealing with the ghost of his father (played by Milo Ventimiglia in flashbacks) and his ex-wife Sophie (Alexandra Breckenridge).

In some ways the role is a meta experience for Hartley, a traditionally handsome actor expanding his range, who also went through a divorce in 2012 after his first marriage to his Passions co-star Lindsay Korman fell apart after eight years. Now, he’s engaged to actress Chrishell Stause and busy planning their wedding (“I have the best bride”). He’s more than just abs and a pretty face. “I steal from everything all the time,” Hartley says of pulling from his own real-life experiences, which includes being a father to his 12-year-old daughter with Korman, Isabella Justice Hartley.

The show’s layered way of presenting its male characters has also impacted his views on masculinity and fatherhood. “It’s reinforced a lot of things I thought before. One of the things I constantly do is try to show my daughter what that is, what that means, what a man does,” Hartley explains. “I try to show her that by example. I want her to find somebody that obviously measures up -- she's wonderful -- and that deserves her. And there obviously isn't anyone that does, but we'll get close, hopefully.” The themes on This Is Us are especially interesting for Hartley, who is not afraid to be vulnerable. “There’s a time and a place where [being] a father is important, or a brother, or a relationship with a buddy,” he says of what it is to be a man.

Hartley’s greatest takeaway from being on This Is Us, and one that he hopes fans embrace as well, is slowing life down to “savor the flavor.” He hopes that audiences are moved by the show and are inspired to call someone they haven’t talked to in a while or reconnect with a distant friend. “We’ve had stories on our show that I think, no matter where you come from, they can touch you,” he says, thankful that the show is as good as it is and that audiences are receiving it well. “I’m lucky and happy and humbled to be on it.”

http://www.etonline.com/features/212174 ... _daughter/

- Las estrellas de "This Is Us" hablan sobre el final 'Intenso como el diablo' y ¿más dolor para Randall/Beth? (TVLine):
Las estrellas de "This Is Us" hablan sobre el final 'Intenso como el diablo' y ¿más dolor para Randall/Beth?
Por Kimberly Roots / 14 Marzo 2017, 9:09 AM PDT

If anyone deserves a breather, it’s This Is Us‘ Randall and Beth.

Because after his locating Randall’s biological father, learning the man was terminally ill and caring for him until the end — not to mention uncovering some serious deceit on his mother’s part and suffering a slight emotional breakdown in the process — the couple’s hardest stuff has to be behind them, right?

“I don’t think so,” star Susan Kelechi Watson says, chuckling as she winces apologetically.

Though Tess and Annie’s folks may not arrive at their next trial in tonight’s season finale (NBC, 9/8c), the actress tells TVLine that the drama’s entire freshman run has been moving toward making Randall a different person than we saw in the premiere. And naturally, that affects both Beth and their marriage.

“Him hitting that milestone of 36 opened up something now that is going to stay open. It leaves room for a lot of change to want to come forth, and a lot of stuff that we’ll still be grappling with,” she says.

We saw some of that in last week’s episode, as Randall celebrated his father’s life and then — buoyed by William’s spirit — quit his job.

Watson continues: “This chapter, of course, has come to an end. But the door is still open for more things to change, especially as Randall begins to find who he is now that his father’s gone… something that reflects Randall and honors not just William, but his whole journey.”

Though she was hesitant to offer too many details, the actress said that she’d spoken with producers about their plans for Beth in Season 2 — “I know some of the big topics, but we haven’t carved out all of the other stuff” — and that she was “pleased, so far.”

Co-star Justin Hartley said he’s has similar, broad stroke conversations with the show’s Powers That Be about Kevin’s future, particularly where it concerns his ex-wife/current girlfriend/forever love.

“I know a few of the things, like about the Kevin and Sophie thing, where that’s going to go,” Hartley says. “I love that storyline. It gives so much depth, and answers so many questions, doesn’t it? Like why’d he behave the way he behaved, trying to fill his life with these empty things. He’s been in love with this girl his whole life. It’s fantastic.”

If a full-on, let’s-do-this reunion is in the works for the older-and-wiser lovebirds, he adds, it won’t be a quick thing.

“Anytime you have betrayal of trust, it takes time to earn it back — if the person’s even willing to let you earn it back,” he says. “There’s a lot of work to be done. It takes a lot of time. But he’s going to put the time in. He’s convinced that this is where he needs to be, and this is the love of his life. He’s ready.”

But before (if?) any of that happens, we’ve got to get through the season-ender. Hartley prepares us, saying, “I can tell you that it is a little different than what you’re used to seeing,” adding with a grin that the hour is “intense as hell.”

http://tvline.com/2017/03/14/this-is-us ... dall-beth/

- El equipo de "The This Is" sobre el rodar ese doloroso final -y la Season 2- (TVline):
El equipo de "The This Is" sobre el rodar ese doloroso final -y la Season 2-
Por Dave Nemetz / 14 Marzo 2017, 9:52 PM PDT

Warning: The following contains spoilers for Tuesday’s This Is Us finale.

This Is Us put us on a real emotional rollercoaster in Tuesday’s season finale — then again, when doesn’t it? — flashing back to the highs of when Jack and Rebecca first met… and the lows of a huge fight between them that ultimately led to Jack moving out when the kids were teens.

“[Creator] Dan [Fogelman] had this idea very early on,” episode co-writer Elizabeth Berger revealed at a post-finale Q&A on Tuesday night. “We knew early on in the writing process that this finale was going to show the time that they met, and the separation. We tried to lay, along the way, little clues that we were going to build to this sort of emotional break.”

This Is Us NBC Season 1 Finale Jack RebeccaMilo Ventimiglia (Jack) remembers Fogelman cornering him and Mandy Moore (Rebecca) at a party and telling them about the finale: “People are gonna freak out! We’re gonna crush America!” And as difficult as it was to watch that vicious fight scene, both actors agreed that it was the most exciting scene for them to shoot. “You know you’re about to go down a deep, dark path… but you’re looking forward to it,” Ventimiglia says.

In fact, the scene was so good, their costars — who weren’t even in the scene — showed up on set just to watch. “Susan [Kelechi Watson] and I were there,” Chrissy Metz (Kate) remembers. “We had snacks,” Watson (Beth) adds.

And we may be seeing more of Jack and Rebecca’s early dating days, when Jack was clean-shaven: Ventimiglia remembers the writers asking him, “‘How long does it take you to grow a mustache?’… They really liked the era of Jack and Rebecca having just met. So [they’re] asking me how much I like working in a fake beard.”

More highlights from the This Is Us post-finale Q&A:

* As you might imagine, it gets a little weepy sometimes in the This Is Us writers’ room. Episode co-writer Isaac Aptaker remembers when they started writing this season, Fogelman brought in people to share their tragic life stories with the writing staff: “It was so sad… we’re sobbing, sobbing, sobbing.” Berger agrees: “It was truly like group therapy. So many of the stories have come from that.”

* The This Is Us cast is one big happy family when the cameras stop rolling, too. Watson even has a nickname for Ventimiglia on set: “Papa Bear… Milo takes care of us, man.” Moore agrees: “If anyone has a question, they’re like, ‘I don’t know… but Milo would know!’… I thought I was a nice person until I met Milo.”

* Will Toby and Kate walk down the aisle in Season 2? “We might be hearing wedding bells,” Metz hints. But Chris Sullivan (Toby) cautions that the honeymoon period might be over: “I think they’re coming down from the dopamine, serotonin festival of falling in love… it’s about to get real.” He’s still pushing for Toby’s idea of them getting married in a water park, though: “So much can happen in a lazy river.”

* Crying for a solid hour each week is fun and all, but could we maybe lighten things up a bit in Season 2? The writers promise that next season will be a little less heavy. “We were talking to Dan today for a few hours about Season 2,” Berger says. “We kept pitching things, and then we kept saying: ‘Too sad!’ We want to find that balance, for sure.”

* Watson says Beth is supportive of Randall’s new career path: “I think she’s OK with him quitting his job. You know, the pears… he could’ve died!” But she does think Randall’s new push to adopt a baby “could be an issue… She was looking forward to a time in their life where she could start doing other things… She really wants to figure some things out for herself.”

* No one’s saying a word about how Jack dies — Kate still thinks it’s her fault, but we don’t know why — and Ventimiglia insists that question isn’t important anyway: “Let’s focus on how he lived.” But Sullivan wants to keep the suspense about Kate’s guilt going: “If we stretch out the reveal for seven or eight seasons, like that Neil Patrick Harris show, we can call it How I Killed My Father.”

http://tvline.com/2017/03/14/this-is-us ... ndy-moore/

- Justin Hartley dice que los fans nunca se imaginarán la bomba de Jack Pearson en ‘This Is Us’ (inquisitr):
Justin Hartley dice que los fans nunca se imaginarán la bomba de Jack Pearson en ‘This Is Us’
Por Jamie Colclasure - 26 Febrero, 2017

This is Us writers are amazing at pulling at heartstrings, leaving fans on the edge of their seats and dropping shocking twists that fans can’t get enough of. Since it was discovered near the beginning of Season 1 that beloved father and husband Jack Pearson dies at a fairly young age, fans have been creating nonstop theories as to the cause of death. Justin Harley, who plays Jack’s son on the hit drama, dropped a few hints about his on screen father’s death and fans are not going to like it.

TMZ caught up with Justin recently and first asked him about the tearjerker episode in which his brother’s biological father, William, succumbs to his cancer. Justin admits he cried reading the script and again while watching it. In fact, Hartley says he and the rest of the cast cry frequently on set. Another interesting question was brought up as well, Justin was asked if more main characters will die and if there is a chance for an evolution of new characters to emerge. Hartley just said it’s a possibility, but fans will have to wait and see what happens.

They also asked him about the huge question on every This is Us fans mind, how does Milo Ventimiglia’s character Jack die? Justin smiled and said fans will find out exactly how it all goes down. Harley said,”It’s heartbreaking and devastating and well worth the wait.”

Us Weekly also caught up with Justin recently to chat with him about his feelings regarding Jack’s death. Justin admits he knows exactly what happens and it is nothing like fans are thinking. To make fans even more anxious to find out what happens, Justin says, “You’ll never guess it. It’s unexpected and it’s extremely heartbreaking and sad and deep and moving and, ugh, it’s painful. It’s painful. It’ll stay with you.”

There are numerous theories about how Jack dies and Justin admits he has read some of them, but that so far nothing he has seen has been correct. Celeb Dirty Laundry also reported information on Jack’s death and shared that Justin says fan should prepare for the worst. Justin says Jack’s death will be a scene that will stick with everyone for a long time. Hartley also says the upcoming March season 1 finale will be an emotional roller-coaster for fans.

Right now all everyone knows is that Jack died sometime during the big three’s teenage years and that he was cremated. Justin’s on screen sister, Kate, is the person in possession of his ashes. The only glimpse we’ve seen of Jack’s passing is the brief view of his funeral when Chrissy Metz, who plays Kate, was having flashbacks of the horrible memory of losing her dad. Could Kate have something to do with Jack’s death?

Justin is no doubt right that whenever This is Us writers decide to fill fans in on Jack’s death, it will be when everyone least expects it and break a lot of hearts. Hartley’s character has also shown bits and pieces of life without his father and how it has impacted him. Fans know that when Jack died, Kevin destroyed all the model airplanes he built with his dad. This theory left fans wondering if he could have died in a plane crash. Regardless, the pain of losing their beloved patriarch is evident in each of the children in different ways.

Aside from bits and pieces beginning to surface about how the Pearson family lost Jack, Justin Hartley’s character is facing some uncertain issues in his life as well. Justin is currently trying to win back the heart of his ex-wife, Sophie. The two met as children, grew up, married and then divorced after Justin’s character cheated on her. Time will tell if Kevin can win her back.

There are only a few explosive episodes left of the premiere season of This is Us. Buckle up and hold on tight, it looks like fans are in for an emotional ride for the next few episodes. The season finale of This is Us is scheduled to air March 14 on NBC.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4014853/justin ... bombshell/

- The Big Three are reciting their older characters' lines and This Is Us realizing that they're even cuter than we thought (ENews):
https://twitter.com/enews/status/841782941931921408

- Looking Back On Season 1 Of ‘This Is Us’ (ET Canada):
http://etcanada.com/video/895770179838/ ... 62271098=1

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El elenco de "This is Us" en el "Operation Smile's Celebrity Ski & Smile Challenge", Park City (10-12 Marzo 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:

https://twitter.com/ThisIsUsFanCrew/sta ... 8466196480
https://twitter.com/ThisIsUsFanCrew/sta ... 3589871616
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRi7Oa-hl7W/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Últimas imágenes y videos bts de la S1 de "This is Us" (14-03-17):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@itunes: Moments before the Manny meltdown. #ThisIsUs - @justinhartley
@itunes: Limited run. #ThisIsUs - @justinhartley
@NBCThisIsUs: Just a couple of big kids #ThisIsUs
@NBCThisIsUs: @Jon_Huertas is kicking off our countdown to the season finale of #ThisIsUs. Only 8 hours to go!
@NBCThisIsUs @SullivanTweet is reminding you that #ThisIsUs starts in 7 HOURS!
@NBCThisIsUs: Did someone say only 6 hours until #ThisIsUs @skelechiwatson did!
@NBCThisIsUs: Friendly reminder from @justinhartley that #ThisIsUs starts in 5 hours!
@NBCThisIsUs: @sterlingkb1 is ready for #ThisIsUs in 4 hours! Are you
@NBCThisIsUs: .@ChrissyMetz is excited because #ThisIsUs starts in 3 hours!
@NBCThisIsUs: .@TheMandyMoore is watching #ThisIsUs in 2 hours. You should too.
@NBCThisIsUs: This is not a drill. Watch the season finale of #ThisIsUs with @MiloVentimiglia in 1 HOUR!
@NBCThisIsUs: Huddle up. #ThisIsUs starts in 20 minutes!)

Videos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRoghyLjrxU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRo3RptjvFU/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"PaleyFest 2017", L.A. (18-03-17)

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Vids:

https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/ ... 1034867714
https://twitter.com/NBCThisisUs/status/ ... 0176437248
https://twitter.com/NBCThisisUs/status/ ... 5842959360
https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/ ... 7552942080
https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/ ... 3726413825
https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/ ... 4558304256
https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/ ... 6179730432
https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/ ... 0788153344
https://twitter.com/paleycenter/status/ ... 8554116097
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzS4RSBUn8/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzTTjojkCY/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzTcyAhwHn/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzX-pMA31I/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzcQiGAhqG/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzdVKiAqeP/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzeWlMgJsr/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRze8OlAy5g/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzfn1IhEF5/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzfw48jiaA/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzgcNahISd/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzmlq8hmHj/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzpnjNFIXj/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzqWJ8Ac33/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzvgSsgccp/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzzQQKA5hA/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRz51Ldj6gj/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR00PTkBgBU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR00xPaFdTp/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR01FrKBc0T/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR1K0BOhsHO/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reQPJvTMnuY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLlb-n14syY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMwgmc0v3U

https://twitter.com/rachmeetsworld/stat ... 3884021760
https://twitter.com/BrittanyLKaplan/sta ... 6697231361
https://twitter.com/rachmeetsworld/stat ... 8739214337
http://www.etonline.com/news/213264_mil ... his_is_us/
http://www.eonline.com/news/837205/this ... n-1-finale
http://etcanada.com/video/902378051551/ ... -round-up/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIE8PTQJcAk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2P27_jb2Fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj-x77kYSqo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjXOpXGYpmg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRA_xErf818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkuM9g5WSrs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIbk8hbFv2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-rAEALrNps

Artículos:

http://www.tracking-board.com/paleyfest ... his-is-us/
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ers-987202
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ale-987217
http://tvline.com/2017/03/18/this-is-us ... k-rebecca/
http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/19/this-is-us- ... ntimiglia/
http://www.etonline.com/news/213264_mil ... his_is_us/
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/ ... yfest.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Entrevista de Justin Hartley & Chrissy Metz en K5 durante la "XFINITY Watchaton Week" (28-03-17):

Foto bts:

Imagen

- Entrevista de Justin Hartley & Chrissy Metz en "Rob On the Run" (28-03-17):

https://twitter.com/RobOnTheRun/status/ ... 8564781056

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "This is us"' star Justin Hartley JACK'S DEATH IS WORTH THE WAIT And Don't Rule Out ... (TMZ):
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_05dsz22a/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Oliver Queen (Justin Hartley)”