Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'IZOMBIE'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts del rodaje de la S3 (02-23 Mayo 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@malcolmjgoodwin: Haha, I found that sweet spot in the sun & got caught napping between takes. It was a deep sleep. 4th level inception deep. #izombie
@malcolmjgoodwin: There may or may not be footage out there of me test riding this swing. #izombie #behindthebrains
@malcolmjgoodwin: There is without question footage of @RahulKohli13 & I on these swings. #izombie #behindthebrains
@HardHeartdHanna: And this is @robertbuckley robbing your house. #iZOMBiE
@imrosemciver: Ravioli #iZombie
@imrosemciver: VIP #arseface
@imrosemciver: Hope everyone enjoys tonight's episode. I'll be asleep cause i am over the pond but #askrose tomorrow! xx #iZombie)

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.08 "Eat a Kinevel":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Cuando Liv es un completo caos, incluso los cadáveres están en peligro (IGN):
Cuando Liv es un completo caos, incluso los cadáveres están en peligro
Por Eric Goldman - 09 Mayo 2017

In each episode of iZombie, part of the fun is seeing what new brain Liv (Rose McIver) consumes, and what traits she takes on as a result. This week, Liv finds herself on "hot mess brain" and the results aren't pretty. A clubbing, self-obsessed, disorganized, scatter-brained wannabe DJ, the victim here is not exactly an upgrade for Liv.

Previewing this episode with IGN, iZombie co-creator/executive producer Rob Thomas said, "Rose, as she often does -- but this one I particularly enjoyed -- has so many winning, unscripted moments. Just looks that she gives that are so great. We kinda knew she would be good on this one."

Thomas noted, "In every episode, we have all these ideas for brains we want to get to. We rarely start an episode with the brain. Usually we figure out the other stories we’re telling in the episode and we try to pick the right brain that will either thematically compliment it or make Liv’s job sometimes harder, putting another obstacle in front of her. In this one, we wanted to get to a place where Liv was really miserable being a zombie, that the brain she was on -- in this case Hot Mess -- really complicated her life. It was important, for this one, that it was one that was just a total pain in the ass. So that’s how we ended up with hot mess brain.
Last week's episode ended with Major (Robert Buckley) taking the cure that would turn him from a zombie back into a human - but with severe side effects, as he'd lose all his memories. Discussing how this week's episode begins for Major, Thomas revealed, "We find that he has in fact turned human and he gets to revel in a few things he missed as a zombie, most notably ice cream. Major starts waiting for the memory loss to come. He starts writing letters to all the people he will miss, that he might not get a chance to say goodbye to. Liv convinces him to write a letter to these two women who we have never heard about on this show. It’s clear that Major is reluctant to do that but she convinces him it’ll be good. That’s how we launch Major’s storyline in 306. In it, we get to learn a bit more about Major’s past. We had fun getting to do that."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/09/ ... in-trouble

- Rob Thomas Promete respuestas en el episodio de esta noche (comicbook):
Rob Thomas Promete respuestas en el episodio de esta noche
Por Russ Burlingame - 09/05/2017

iZombie might be a week too late to join in on the Savitar reveal and Jason Blossom's killer reveal, but showrunner Rob Thomas told ComicBook.com that tonight's episode, titled "Some Like it Hot Mess," will provide an answer fans have been after for a while now.

With Major's health deteriorating rapidly, he's faced to take Ravi's second zombie cure -- and fans will get a definitive answer as to whether or not Blaine has been faking his memory loss the whole time.

"The issue of whether you lose your memory when you take Cure 2 is going to come to a head tonight," Thomas promised. "Fans are going to get answers on that burning question."

For those not in the loop, Ravi's first zombie cure -- which both Blaine and Major took -- eventually causes death in those who take it. He developed a second cure which would save the life of a dying cured zombie, but which -- at least as far as is apparent from Blaine -- comes with total memory loss. In Blaine's case, that's not such a bad thing -- a pretty dangerous criminal became a sweet guy who likes lounge singing -- but losing somebody like Major for good would be a blow to the family dynamic of the show.

Either way, the episode will be an emotionally-wrenching one for Robert Buckley's Major, who has to prepare himself for the worst-case scenario. One way he does so is by delving deeper into Major's backstory than fans have seen before.

"I'm always trying to get [Buckley] into that banter-y, fun, jokey place because I find him really charming and with really terrific timing," Thomas said. "I'll be honest: we really liked that story. The rough cut of this episode was about eight minutes [over time] and we had to make some big trims. That scene...where there's this explanation and a big story which was a pretty heart-wrenching, two and a half page scene, became about three quarters of a page when we cut it down. It hurt me to cut that, because I thought Buckley was very good in it."

In tonight's episode, Liv eats the brain of a party girl and turns into a scatterbrain -- just when the team needs her the most, as Major is in danger of losing his memory.

iZombie airs at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/09/izom ... s-episode/

- Productor ejecutivo de iZombie sobre el -spoiler- de Blaine, el futuro romántico de Major y Liv y más (TVLine):
Productor ejecutivo de iZombie sobre el -spoiler- de Blaine, el futuro romántico de Major y Liv y más
Por Vlada Gelman / 9 Mayo 2017, 7:00 PM PDT

Warning: The following contains spoilers for Tuesday’s iZombie.

iZombie answered a burning mystery during Tuesday’s episode when Blaine confessed to Peyton that he regained his memories after taking the second cure and has been faking his amnesia.

“You’ve made a fool of me,” she responded, noting that her friends could have been human for months.

But let’s focus on the present: Major is human now, with his memories fully intact, and Liv wants to join him in being non-undead. Unfortunately, someone stole the rest of Ravi’s cure, and the only other remaining vial is in Natalie’s possession.

Below, executive producer Rob Thomas previews the resurgence of Blaine’s wicked side, the relationship status of two ex-couples (it’s not looking good for anyone, sorry, ‘shippers) and the “fun” challenge ahead for human Major.

TVLINE | Blaine has lost Peyton, and everyone knows the truth now. Does this mark the return of the old Blaine? Is he back to his bad ways?
Yeah, we hinted that [during] that last scene where you see him brewing up [Ravi’s] blue brain concoction [for memory enhancement]. He is angry, and he is going back to his old ways, though things are not going to get better right away for Blaine. Blaine still has some misery to come. But pretty soon, we’re going to see the Blaine we all know and love: original bad guy Blaine.

TVLINE | Can you confirm or deny whether he took the cure from Ravi’s office?
No, I cannot confirm or deny. [Laughs] Liv and Ravi are going to begin an investigation into that in the next episode. The plan was to wrap up that investigation in the season finale, but we ran out of space, so it looks like it’s going to get answered early in Season 4.

TVLINE | Is this lie something that Peyton could forgive Blaine for?
Oh, I doubt it. I think he would have to go serve in the Peace Corps for a couple years, and I’m not sure that’s in him.

TVLINE | Does that mean the door is now open for a potential Peyton and Ravi reunion?
Ravi did not impress Peyton since the moment that she was kidnapped by Mr. Boss’ guys. Really, since the moment that he found out that Peyton slept with Blaine, he’s been pretty poorly behaved. So in what’s left of Season 3, they will just need to repair [their] friendship before anything romantic could happen.

TVLINE | I was surprised Liv was so eager to take the cure. Being a zombie is obviously difficult for her, but as she mentioned to Clive, it gave her some meaning. If/when she’s presented with the cure, will she be more conflicted?
There is some element of being a zombie and finding herself valuable and having these special abilities that Liv has become a little hooked on, and she does get some self-worth and satisfaction out of it. We wanted to choose a pain-in-the-ass brain for her to be on in this episode, one that was just annoying. It’s one reason we chose a brain that hurt the case rather than helped it, one on which she wasn’t doing much good and being a bad lab assistant for Ravi and being a bad friend to Major by not sticking with him when she was supposed to. There are all these mentions like, “God, I wish I weren’t a zombie,” because we wanted to have her in the mindset of, “I’m tired of this. I’m ready to be human again.”

And probably to some small degree, that tryst she had with Major, that did spark some old feelings and some thought that, “Wait a minute, Major and I could both be human again, and our relationship would be possible.” Though she never says that aloud in the script, that could have been affecting her. That’s a long-winded way of saying that you’re not wrong for thinking that Liv, at different points, is proud of what she’s been able to do as a zombie and has grown a little accustomed to it. But when the day comes when she has the syringe in hand and gets the opportunity to take the cure, I think she’ll take it. Being human again sounds good to her.

TVLINE | Major and Liv are once again in a situation where they can’t be together because he’s human, and she’s not. Are they taking a different approach this time?
This time, they won’t try to make it work. They tried that last season and ended up having a painful split. They know that that isn’t really possible. For Liv, for the first time since she’s become a zombie, there are actually plenty of eligible male zombies floating around in the world. There’s a whole private army of them, in fact. Whereas things are actually much tougher for [Major]. iZombie RecapHe is now human in a world where most Seattle human women shudder at the sight of him. He is often recognized as the Chaos Killer, and that puts a real crimp in his dating life. We will see them in the back half of the season as a couple of single people, making their way without each other.

TVLINE | With Major human again, what does that mean for his position at Fillmore Graves?
We’re going to get into that. That’s one of our favorite stories that we’re telling in the back half of the season. Major has found a home at Fillmore Graves, and these are his people now. These are the people who don’t care that he was accused of being the Chaos Killer. He wants to keep working there, despite being a human, and he’s going to see how long he can get away with it. And eventually, he may not get away with it. That’s a fun storyline for the back half.

http://tvline.com/2017/05/09/izombie-re ... mory-loss/

- ¿Qué pasa con Blaine en iZombie? David Anders habka sobre el interpretar a un tipo muy complicado (eonline):
¿Qué pasa con Blaine en iZombie? David Anders habka sobre el interpretar a un tipo muy complicado
Por Lauren Piester | 10 de Mayo, 2017 12:09 AM

iZombie's Blaine DeBeers (David Anders) has been, at times, one of the best villains on TV.

In season three, however, Blaine's villain status has been put on hold as he claims to have lost his memory and appears to be starting life over as a kinder, gentler Blaine who might just win Peyton's (Aly Michalka) heart.

It's somehow easy to root for sweet lounge singer Blaine to be telling the truth about his memory loss, despite the fact that it means Major (Robert Buckley) is about to lose all his memories after taking the cure at the end of last week's episode. Old Blaine was just so evil, and new Blaine just seems so nice, and Peyton seems so happy.

When we last saw Blaine, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) had injected him with a memory serum that either wasn't going to work at all or just hadn't started working yet, or had actually worked and Blaine was lying, or didn't need to work because Blaine had been lying the whole time. It's a very complicated situation, which makes it pretty complicated for Anders to play.

"It's been kind of castrating, handcuffing," Anders tells E! News of playing the new Blaine. "I miss that Blaine of old, the whipsmart, the one-liners, the smarmy charm if you will, but this new guy is kind of like a babe lost in the woods. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and doesn't know who he was, and was told who he was and doesn't like who he was. It's kind of been an interesting ride."

If you've been looking for clues on Blaine's face as to whether or not he's telling the truth, that won't help you, because apparently, not even Anders knew.

"They didn't even reveal to me what was going on—if it was real or not—until a little into it, so I had no idea," "That's something that I would have rather had too, so there was no way I could inform a possibility that he was faking it, or you know what I mean, just play it as it is, just play it as an audience member."

Even so, sometimes not even not knowing was good enough to properly play the confusingly charming former (or possibly current) bad guy.

"I remember very early on in the season [EP Rob Thomas] texted me that and he says, ‘I feel like there's a smile you gave that was a little too old Blaine-y,' and I was like, dude, I was just smiling, Rob," Anders says. "He thought it was too nefarious or something. And he's like, you know what, maybe I'm just wrong. Maybe I think every smile you do, I think you're up to something bad. I was like, I could come up with a sweeter smile but my smile is always going to be my smile."

While the world of iZombie is a very unrealistic one in which people get turned into zombies and then eat brains to access the memories of dead people, Anders still tried to understand Blaine from a more realistic perspective.

"You try to look at it if it happened to you in real life. I mean, the chemicals within an evil person are still there. There's a wire crossed within them, and you gotta look at it as if they're still there, and maybe if something could trigger that then he could become that person again," he says. "I look at him as he's doing the best by everybody, he's trying to do the best by himself. He's trying to be a small business owner. Of course he's harvesting brains to sell them to zombies, but you know, he's trying to get by."

Tonight's episode deals with the side effects of Major having taken the cure (and Liv (Rose McIver) eating the brain of a hilarious hot mess DJ), and finds Peyton and Blaine reaching a new level of domesticity in their blossoming relationship. That means lots of making breakfast and being adorable, but it also means we're probably on our way to finding out if the new Blaine is for real or not.

As for Anders, he's hoping we're on Blaine's side.

"It was tricky to convey and tricky to sell," he says. "But I hope people buy that he really is this new guy."

http://www.eonline.com/news/849678/what ... cated-dude

- Productor ejecutivo de iZombie habla sobre el gran giro de la S3 y adelanta nuevas direcciones (CBR):
Productor ejecutivo de iZombie habla sobre el gran giro de la S3 y adelanta nuevas direcciones
Por Meagan Damore - 10 Mayo 2017

We’ve got some good news and some bad news. The good news? Team Z has found a true cure for zombism! The bad news: someone stole all of the remaining injections from the morgue. In “Some Like It Hot Mess,” the latest episode of iZombie, Liv and her friends discovered the cure works without any permanent side effects and that Blaine has been faking his amnesia all along. As such, Major is human again and he has retained all of his memories, but his joy was short-lived when he and the others discovered the morgue had been burglarized and all remaining doses of the cure were gone — including any that might have been left over for Liv herself.

iZombie executive producer and co-creator Rob Thomas spoke to CBR about this big mid-season twist and the fallout from it, as well as what’s in store for Team Z. He also teased new directions for Ravi, Peyton and Blaine specifically and revealed just when we’ll find out who stole Ravi’s zombie cure.

CBR: How possible is it for us to see an iZombie without Liv as a zombie?

Rob Thomas: Not very. I feel like that would be tough. However, that’s a good question to ask me right around the time we’re approaching syndication, because I think it might be easier for me to see it then.
iZombie Season 3 feature

Will the next episode pick right up where the last left off, or will we circle back to learn more about Liv’s reaction later on?

The next episode is going to be a direct pickup. It will pick up in that very moment.

Is it safe to say we’ll be seeing Natalie again in light of this revelation about the cure?

I would say that’s a pretty safe bet.

Blaine has never exactly been a trustworthy character. After this latest revelation, just how much can we trust his new motivation and his feelings for Peyton?

Well, trust is a funny word to use with Blaine! The thing that I’ll say is that I would trust that his fondness for Peyton is real. I don’t know if I would trust him on any other front. Yeah, he’s about to go into a pit of despair that is earned and then I think there will eventually be a return to form for Blaine — and by “return to form,” I mean the evil Blaine we all know and love.

There’s a pretty long list of potential suspects in the stolen cure case: Blaine, Don E., Angus, Doctor Cups, Fillmore-Graves… Will this mystery continue for the rest of the season?

Liv and Ravi are going to spend time investigating that. Our intention was to pay that off in the season finale, and it got cut due to space, but we will pay it off. It will just have to be early in Season 4. You’ll get an answer to that! Liv and Ravi do try to find that out, but the payoff that was supposed to happen this season didn’t quite make it into the cut of the finale.

What’s the next step for Ravi, seeing as he’s all out of supplies?

We’ve got really fun stuff for Ravi! Over the next episode or maybe two episodes, he and Liv are going to be looking for those stolen cures, but then he’s going to get rolled up into the whole Harley Johns mystery. We’re going to get to see Ravi outside of the morgue more in the back half of this season and being more involved in an investigative storyline than we’ve ever seen him. If the first few episodes for Ravi was about this love triangle and a lot of Ravi moping, you’re going to see Ravi as man of action in the back half of the season.

So if I were Peyton, I’d be feeling pretty jaded about the men in my life. Will she continue to pursue her love triangle?

Yes. We’re going to play some Ravi/Peyton stuff, but it’s going to be more about Ravi earning back some trust than getting them in a headspace of romance. I don’t think Ravi impressed Peyton during this whole Blaine ordeal. He’s got his work cut out to ever turn that back into a romantic relationship.

Peyton, now, also gets wrapped up in this storyline. You see a little bit of it in this episode. She picks up the ball on the case that Liv solved in the dominatrix case. It has been assigned to Peyton to prosecute it, and Peyton starts seeing a bunch of holes in the case. This story will sort of turn back in on some of our mythology, and so it’s about Peyton sort of pulling on a thread of an investigation and it leading to some big storytelling.
Vivian Stoll in "iZombie"

Circling back to Fillmore-Graves, Vivian and her crew seem pretty content with being zombies. How will they take the news about the cure, particularly where Major is concerned?

Well, that is a very good question and one that definitely does get answered in the back half of the season. That, we have quite a bit of fun with. The thing that I can tell you is that, for Major, who is recognized pretty routinely as the guy accused of being the Chaos killer and suffers all of the infamy that goes along with that among the humans in Seattle, he’s pretty accepted at Fillmore-Graves headquarters. He has found a home with these zombies and, even though he’s human, he’s not anxious to leave Fillmore-Graves. So he thinks he can get by by just not telling them he’s human, and that’s a bit of the fun we’re going to start playing with right away as we move forward in the show.

How will Major’s attitude towards Liv and his friends change after this brush with amnesia?

In the episode you just saw, when he realized he wasn’t going to lose his memory and he thought that there were more cures available and he had what I would describe as a spectacular night with Liv — you know, like a “we poured our hearts out to each other, we love each other, we fall into bed together” — Major starts to think, “Wait a minute. We can be together!” And on that whole trip home from Walla Walla, the way I picture Major is he’s got their next ten years planned out. You know, she’ll take the cure, and we can resume the life we thought we were going to have. Then he gets that ripped away from him. That’s a tough blow, and one that he’s dealing with.
iZombie season 3 promo

For Liv, Liv always thought it was just for a moment because she thought he’s going to take the cure, he’s going to become a different person; this is just a sweet moment for old times. So she’s not quite in the same headspace.

His relationship with his friends — the cast of the show, our series regulars — remains pretty much steady. He’s going to continue to become buddies with Justin, the character we’ve introduced, one of his Fillmore-Graves compatriots. Justin will become involved in some stories, and Jason Dohring shows up at Fillmore-Graves as kind of a military badass and that changes some of the dynamics at Fillmore-Graves. [Major] has got many hurdles to come this season. We always seem to put some hurdles in front of Major. [laughs]

http://www.cbr.com/izombie-season-3-rob ... interview/?

- Rob Thomas de iZombie advierte, "Un Blaine enfadado es un Blaine peligroso" (comicbook):
Rob Thomas de iZombie advierte, "Un Blaine enfadado es un Blaine peligroso"
Por Russ Burlingame - 09/05/2017

Warning: spoilers ahead for tonight's episode of iZombie, titled "Some Like It Hot Mess.

Tonight's episode of iZombie answered a question that's been burning in fans' minds since the start of the season: Did Blaine really lie about his memory loss, or is he truly a decent guy now?

The answer turned out to be...both? Well, okay, so maybe he's not exactly a great guy, but after having a brief bout of memory loss, Blaine saw it as an easy way to escape his past, and took the easy path. Now that he's come clean -- and it didn't go so well for him -- don't expect him to go gentle into that good breakup.

“Blaine is angry and hurt coming out of this,” executive producer Rob Thomas told ComicBook.com. “We hinted at it at the end of last episode; when you see Blaine brewing up Ravi’s blue juice at the end, we wanted to say to the audience that an angry Blaine is a dangerous Blaine.”

Blaine has had a fascinating arc throughout the series: in the first season, he was the big bad -- a dangerous sociopath who seemingly had no empathy or redeeming qualities. Season 2 saw him acting more like Harry the Hat from Cheers: he certainly wasn't "part of the gang," but he periodically popped up, was more a nuisance than a genuine threat, and sometiems teamed up with Team Z to face bigger and badder threats.

Could Blaine be returning to true Blaine form soon? It's hard to say...but with nothing to lose, who would be surprised?

"The next two episodes deal with what Blaine does with this information," Thomas said, teasing that soon enough the character will find out what's been going on with his father and Don E, and that will be a game-changer.

iZombie airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/10/izom ... as-blaine/

- Jefe de iZombie te urge a no confiar en la cura (EW):
Jefe de iZombie te urge a no confiar en la cura
Por Breanne L. Heldman 09 Mayo 2017

Spoiler Alert: This post contains plot details from Tuesday’s episode of iZombie, “Some Like It Hot Mess.”

That hot mess of a brain Liv just ate pales in comparison to the mess that’s become of Ravi’s zombie cure.

On tonight’s episode of iZombie, Blaine (David Anders) finally told the truth — that not only did the cure work, but he’s been lying about his memory loss for weeks. Needless to say, Peyton (Aly Michalka) was none too pleased that her reformed baddie wasn’t so reformed after all, but Major (Robert Buckley) was certainly relieved, seeing as he’d just taken the cure himself. But just as Liv (Rose McIver), Ravi (Rahul Kohli), and co. started celebrating and getting ready to gorge on more ice cream, the remaining syringes were stolen.

Before we could knock down Blaine’s door, we checked in with showrunner Rob Thomas, who filled us in on the quality of the cure (hint: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is), what Blaine’s going to be up to with the recipe for blue juice, and how these latest developments will affect our favorite romantic duos.

The cure appears to be working… but is it really? It seems like we’ve rushed to judgment here. I don’t trust it.
It is always right on this show to not trust the cure unless we are winding down for a series finale. If there is ever a cure where things go well, it seems like the show will be over. I don’t think we could cure Liv Moore until we’re ready to do our final episode because I don’t know what iZombie would become.

We have always thought that the interesting thing for any versions of the cure that we have is that they have to have something on the other side of the ledge of it that’s so bad that it’s a real quandary of whether you take it. With the first cure, the idea is it would just buy you a few more months of life, that you could continue to live as zombie and be okay, or you could become human for a few more months and then die. And then the second version of the cure, we thought it was interesting if when you take the cure, it wipes away all of your memories of your friends and loved ones, and who would take it in that case? Somebody who was a murdering bad guy might want to take it, but if you loved your friends and your life, would you agree to take that unless you were absolutely forced into it? So we wanted to make those cures interesting story points and ask big dramatic questions with them.

The thing I would say with any future cures, if Ravi manages to figure out a new way in, is it will likely have a pretty dramatic side effect.

How often are going to see the blue juice and Liv’s enhanced visions going forward?
We’re going to see more blue juice. Blaine is always thinking of business. If he’s not thinking about Peyton, he’s thinking about making money. And he now has his hands on Ravi’s blue juice, and he’s going to have some fun with it.

One thing we wanted to make clear is that for Liv to use a blue juice brain, those brains have to soak for weeks. … On a normal, dead body when it’s just a normal case, she won’t soak it in blue juice for 10 days, two weeks. She’ll just eat the brain and it’ll be normal. However, in special cases, there might be opportunities for a blue juice brain, so we wanted to pull those out on special occasions.

Now that the cure syringes have been stolen, I assume Liv and Ravi are going to try to track them down…
Ravi and Liv are going to try to track down those missing syringes. Donny and Blaine are the obvious suspects that they will investigate in this next episode, but they don’t come up with satisfactory answers, and our plan was to let that mystery remain unresolved for the back half of the season but then to find the answer in the season finale. We ended up running out of time in the season finale, and that reveal got cut. So, what will happen is they’ll find out, I think, pretty early in season 4.

[Editor’s note: The series hasn’t yet been officially renewed by The CW. Read more on its chances here.]

How are Vivian and the folks at Fillmore-Graves going to take the news of a working cure?
[Liv] knows that the zombies at Fillmore-Graves are pretty proud of being zombies and don’t seem like people anxious to go back, so [she and Ravi] aren’t eager to share the news of the zombie cure with Fillmore-Graves.

What’s going to happen to Major and his job situation there now that he’s human again?
That is much of the fun that we’re going to play in these next seven episodes. He has found a home at Fillmore-Graves. These are his people now, he’s fought beside them, and, in the outside world, he is infamous for being the Chaos Killer. He’s going to continue to try to pass as zombie and keep his job out there, but that will eventually come to a head.

Liv and Major got to have some nice moments in these past two episodes, but now that he’s human again, are we back to them being unable to be together?
Exactly that. … Several people get new love interests in the back half of the season, including both Major and Liv.

Are Ravi and Peyton going to be able to fix things now that Blaine’s truth is out?
Since finding out that Blaine and Peyton slept together, Ravi has not behaved well, and it’s going to take some time to repair the damage that he did there, but he is going to try to repair that. In the meantime, we didn’t want Peyton’s whole storyline this season to be the object of men’s affections. She starts picking at a clue there in this episode that is going to unspool into the greater mystery of the season. She gets a case of her own here and becomes pretty dogged in pursuit of that.

iZombie airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/09/izombie-rob ... liv-major/?

- Rose McIver quiere saber de lo que va la Season 4 (comicbook):
Rose McIver quiere saber de lo que va la Season 4
Por Russ Burlingame - 04/04/2017

It's only one episode into the third season and, no, iZombie fans: you aren't the only ones already hoping for a season 4. During a recent visit to the set of the series, star Rose McIver openly talked about how much she loves the show's constant reinvention, and suggested she already wanted to know what season 4 looked like.

After heaping praise on showrunners Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright, McIver explained that even the cast don't know where each new season is going, and that as of the time of our visit -- she was about halfway through filming the season -- she hadn't heard word about the season 4 plans.

“I think Rob [Thomas] and Diane [Ruggiero-Wright] have done such a great job of including enough of the elements that we feel very familiar with,” McIver told ComicBook.com during a set visit in November. “I mean, the device of having a different brain each week and having the morgue and having the police station and these familiar things that make it feel like the same show — but reinventing enough that we don’t feel like we’re watching the same season again….I feel crazy lucky. We keep saying, ‘Well, what would season 4 be? What’s next?’ We know what we’re doing now. I don’t even know quite yet what we’re building toward for the finale of season 3, but I know that season 4 will be something new again, so I’m already sniffing around, trying to find out, ‘Where is this going?’”

This season, Liv finds herself facing down the very real possibility of the zombie population of Seattle being "outed" and touching off a war between humanity and zombie-kind. She's the one standing at the floodgates, hoping none of that happens, but there are people all around her who are threatening to blow the whole thing wide open.

Will it happen? And what side will Liv's friends and family take? Time will tell.

iZombie airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on The CW.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/05/izom ... -is-about/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jafe de "iZombie" 'confiado' en que la serie regresará para la season 4 (EW):
Jafe de "iZombie" 'confiado' en que la serie regresará para la season 4
Por Breanne L. Heldman - 09 Mayo 2017

It looks like Liv Moore will get to live a bit more on iZombie. While The CW has yet to announce a season 4 renewal on the series, showrunner Rob Thomas let slip some pretty serious hints about it when we checked in with him about Tuesday’s revealing episode (for more on that, come back at 10 p.m. ET).

After dropping the bomb that a certain reveal had been cut from the season 3 finale but the mystery would be solved “pretty early in season 4,” we pressed a bit further and Thomas admitted he feels “confident” about another season.

“I’ll say this: I bought a house in L.A. and I’m moving there hoping there will be a season 4, so no one will be more disappointed than me and my business manager if there is not,” he said. “I am betting a lot that there will be. I feel good. I am confident, and hopefully, that confidence is not misplaced.”

As for the theme of this hypothetical season 4, Thomas offered this: “The season 3 finale is a pretty major reset of the show, so I feel like if I said anything about season 4, I would be giving away the cool stuff that we want to surprise people with in the finale of season 3.”

There’s really only one downside to this news: A fourth season doesn’t bode well for Ravi’s current zombie cure. “If there is ever a cure where things go well, it seems like the show will be over,” Thomas said. “I don’t think we could cure Liv Moore until we’re ready to do our final episode.”

The CW previously announced early renewals of a bunch of its shows, including all those DC superheroes, as well as yesterday’s cancellations of freshman series No Tomorrow and Frequency.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/09/izombie-rob ... -season-4/

- Qué es lo siguiente tras la revelación de la cura (accesshollywood):
Qué es lo siguiente tras la revelación de la cura
Por Jolie Lash - 16 Mayo, 2017 11:28 AM PDT

Liv Moore seemed ready to become human at the end of last week's "iZombie." Unfortunately for her, there are no cure doses to spare.

Having her wanting to become human again was a force behind the decision to have her on hot-mess brain during last week's episode of The CW series.

"We wanted a brain to make Liv long to be human," Executive Producer Rob Thomas told AccessHollywood.com recently. "We wanted a pain-in-the-ass brain, because we wanted her to say multiple times during the episode, 'I'm so tired of being in someone else's head' … so we could get her so excited about the possibility of a cure, and that it would dial up the heartache in the final scene when she wasn't able to. Because sometimes, the brains are helpful and … sometimes she feels good about helping people and being a contributing zombie. We wanted one that was just a pain in the ass and so I think that's how we ended up with hot-mess brain."

In last week's episode, Blaine confessed to Peyton that he actually doesn't have memory loss (he's been faking it), and it effectively ended their relationship. But don't expect Peyton and Ravi to rekindle their romance now that she's not with Blaine.

"With Peyton and Ravi, clearly she's done with Blaine," the EP said. "But I think Ravi hurt her in the way he treated her during –"

The Katty Kupps situation?

"Yeah, and not just the Katty Kupps, but the fact that he was so jealous and a little mean-spirited to her and yes, the Katty Kupps thing too," Thomas continued. "So they are going to have to rebuild some trust and friendship before anything romantic could happen on their front."

Ravi gave Major the cure, but prior to Blaine's confession, everyone thought he was going to lose his memory as he became human again. Finding out his memories weren't fading gave Major hope he could rekindle his romance with Liv – that is, until he returned home and found out all the cures are gone (Ravi doesn't have the formula to make more at the minute).

"Part of the fun in the episode is that Major, as he realizes that he's not going to lose his memory, he realizes, well, if Liv just takes the cure, it's back on. So as he's coming back from Walla Walla, he's thrilled. He thinks he's going to get to say to Liv, 'Hey, take this cure, we'll both be human and we can be together.' He is very much back on board whereas Liv has filed it as that was a nice moment that can't be repeated," Thomas said.

And as the two continue their lives – Major as a human, and Liv still a zombie, a set-up in which they can't date – we'll likely see them dating other humans and zombies.

"They're back to the same place that they were – he's a human and she's a zombie and they've already tried that and it didn't work and so, it's going to put them in limbo again" the EP said. "Suddenly, there's a whole army of zombie men ... [and] Liv has more variety or more possibilities for romance than she's had since becoming a zombie. Major on the other hand is the person who people believed is the Chaos Killer and trying to find a date when everyone knows you as that is going to be what we play in the back half of the season -- how lonely a life Major is living and how he continues to find home and safe harbor at Fillmore Graves, even though he's a human existing in a zombie world there."

"iZombie" continues Tuesdays at 9/8c on The CW.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... re-reveal/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | 3.07 "Dirt Nap Time" Promo:

- IZOMBIE | 3.07 "Dirt Nap Time" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xQFOrmFHNw

- IZOMBIE | 3.07 "Dirt Nap Time" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-j3O2i72rE
https://twitter.com/CWiZombie/status/864510768716238848

- IZOMBIE | 3.07 "Dirt Nap Time" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfYh2SlohFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eATP5YeuJ5U

- IZOMBIE | 3.07 "Dirt Nap Time" Clip #2:

https://vimeo.com/217717505

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "iZombie" renovada oficialmente para su Season 4 por la CW:
Abrid en celebración el champán de cerebros: ¡la CW ha renovado a iZombie para su Season 4!.

Hasta el momento en la Season 3, iZombie está consiguiendo un total de 860,000 espectadores y consiguiendo un 0.3 en los rátings, bajando considerablemente desde la Season 2. En las demos, se equipara a la también renovada The Originals, las recientementes canceladas Frequency y No Tomorrow, y tiene menores índices que Reign y Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

iZombie está previsto que termine su tercera temporada de 13 episodios el 27 de Junio.

De Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars), iZombie sigue a la antigua residente de medicina que se convierte en un zombie, Liv. La serie, basada en la serie de DC Comic del mismo nombre, está protagonizada por Rose McIver (Once Upon a Time).

http://deadline.com/2017/05/the-origina ... 202089237/
http://tvline.com/2017/05/10/izombie-re ... -4-the-cw/
http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/10/the-origina ... e-renewed/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | 3.08 "Eat a Kinevel" Promo:

- IZOMBIE | 3.08 "Eat a Kinevel" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXcO94q2Nnc

- IZOMBIE | 3.08 "Eat a Kinevel" Inside the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z9L2LR0PsI

- IZOMBIE | 3.08 "Eat a Kinevel" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwxGM5dRGc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g667W1QEPEs

- IZOMBIE | 3.08 "Eat a Kinevel" Clip #2:

http://www.cbr.com/izombie-eat-a-knievel-clip/

- IZOMBIE | 3.08 "Eat a Kinevel" Clip #3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=009gwvW8YMA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDSnph7JCr4

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.08 "Eat a Knievel":
3.08 "Eat a Knievel" (23/05/17): JASON DOHRING (“VERONICA MARS”) ESTRELLA INVITADA - Liv (Rose McIver) comparte el cerebro de un antiguo temerario con su nuevo novio, y la experiencia los acerca más. Blaine (David Anders) está de vuelta a sus viejos días. Mientras tanto, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) hace progresos en su nueva investigación. Finalmente, se hace un descubrimiento que puede poner a Major (Robert Buckley) en grave peligro. Aly Michalka y Malcolm Goodwin también aparecen. Michael Wale dirige el episodio escrito por John Bellina.(#308).

http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2017/05/1 ... eleased/#1

- Descripción oficial del 3.09 "Twenty-Sided-Die":
3.09 "Twenty-sided, Die": (30/05/17): LIV ES LA AMA DEL CALABOZO - Cuando un un Amo del Calabozo es asesinado, Liv (Rose McIver) y Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) descubren que estaba metido en más que simplemente jugar en el sótano de su madre. Mientras tanto, el experimento de Blaine (David Anders) no sale según lo planeado. Finalmente, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) encuentra tropiezos en alguna nueva información que podría ser mortal. Robert Buckley y Aly Michalka también aparecen. Jason Bloom dirige el episodio escrito por Kit Boss. (#309).

http://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2017/05/1 ... eleased/#1

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La CW anuncia su parilla para la temporada 2017-2018:
Las Upfronts de este año casi han acabado, siendo la CW la última cadena que está desvelando su calendario para la temporada 2017-2018 hoy.

Como se esperaba, hay muchos superhéroes en ella. Este año, "Arrow" cambiará su día de emisión de los Miércoles a los Jueves noche y, como en anteriores ocasiones, "iZombie" y la nueva serie de superhéroes de DC "Blacklightning" se estrenarán más tarde en la midseason.

Así, la programación de la cadena queda de la siguiente manera:

LUNES
8 p.m. “Supergirl”
9 p.m. “VALOR”

MARTES
8 p.m. “The Flash”
9 p.m. “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow”

MIÉRCOLES
8 p.m. “Riverdale”
9 p.m. “DYNASTY”

JUEVES
8 p.m. “Supernatural”
9 p.m. “Arrow”

VIERNES
8 p.m. “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend”
9 p.m. “Jane the Virgin”

http://www.ksitetv.com/general-tv-news/ ... le/152824/
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/cw-2017 ... 202433472/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The CW | The CW’s New Season 2017/18 Sizzle Reel Promo:

- The CW | "The CW’s New Season" Promo:

- The CW | "The CW’s New Season" Extended Promo:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Productores de iZombie adelantan el debut de Jason Dohring en Fillmore Graves (TVLine):
Productores de iZombie adelantan el debut de Jason Dohring en Fillmore Graves
Por Vlada Gelman / 23 Mayo 2017, 11:29 AM PDT

Jason Dohring is bringing some of his Logan Echolls charm to iZombie.

The Veronica Mars alum kicks off his recurring guest arc as Vivian Stoll’s brother-in-law Chase Graves in tonight’s episode (The CW, 9/8c), and he’s arrived just in the nick of time.

“He’s one of the Fillmore Graves soldiers who’s been stationed overseas and who has come back for this crisis” at the company, executive producer Rob Thomas previews, adding that Chase’s homecoming will stir up the question of, “Who is running things at Fillmore Graves? Who’s philosophy about tomorrow do you subscribe to?”

The Veronica Mars creator has long wanted to bring Dohring onto the undead series, but scheduling issues —namely the actor’s recent recurring role on The Originals — kept getting in the way. Now, Thomas is finally getting his chance to reunite with Dohring, who has changed pretty significantly in one way since the late UPN/CW series’ end: “Jason has gotten so fit,” Thomas notes. While all that muscle means Dohring might look the part, “I feel like he came in, and he was sort of just delivering this badass military guy,” Thomas shares. “After a couple of episodes, I said, ‘Bring some of that charm back. Don’t just give me military guy. Bring me some of that sly charm.'”

After watching a cut of Episode 12, Thomas enthuses, “He’s so good in it. So I’m really excited. I think he’s found the sweet spot for the character.”

http://tvline.com/2017/05/23/izombie-sp ... ing-video/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- IZOMBIE | 3.09 "Twenty-Sided, Die" Promo:

- IZOMBIE | 3.09 "Twenty-Sided, Die" Extended Promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GrflkFd1OA

- IZOMBIE | 3.09 "Twenty-Sided, Die" Clip #1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lloQYq2csx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXrOmgCdvoY

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 3.09 "Twenty-Sided, Die":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 3.11 "Conspiracy Weary":
3.11 "Conspiracy Weary" (??/??/17): Liv (Rose McIver) y Blaine (David Anders) llegan al rescate de uno de los suyos. Ellos consumen el cerebro de un teórico de la conspiración y se produce la paranoia. Mientras tanto, a medida de que continúan la búsqueda de las teorías de la conspiración que pueden o no existir, Liv investiga al nuevo amigo de Major (Robert Buckley). Finalmente, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) hace un sorprendente descubrimiento por su cuenta. Malcolm Goodwin y Aly Michalka también aparecen. El episodio está escrito por Bob Dearden y dirigido por Mark Piznarski (#311).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/05/izombi ... weary.html?

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”