Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 4.05 "Haunted" Producer´s preview | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.05 "Haunted" Clip #1 | DC Entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G19b6UoRTe0

- ARROW | 4.05 "Haunted" Clip #2 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur33dq_emp8
https://amp.twimg.com/v/5915469b-80ab-4 ... fd1bf0abde

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "ARROW" Nueva serie de la CW para TV basada en Green Arr

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts del rodaje de la S4 en el Burnaby South Senior Secondary School de Vancouver (02-11-15):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

http://yvrshoots.com/2015/11/shoot-arro ... jlSDSuukWv

- Nuevas imágenes bts en el set (04-08 Nov 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@EchoK: I'm live tweeting #Arrow (east coast) tonight y'all! RT if you're ready! You'll be #CelebsFakeLaughing and crying.
@MzKatieCassidy: #wednesday #arrow @amelladventures
@MzKatieCassidy: We are family 'kamily + DR' @EmilyBett @davidpaulramsey #arrow
@charlotteross: On set today w @Willaaaah #arrow #mamasmoak #ArrowSeason4 #Willaishilarious
@jamesbambamford2: @atlinvera standing by to jump off of stuff......
@jamesbambamford2: These two!
@wilaaaah: soul escaping my body
@james2bambamford: @melissajin92 Posing for my camera....episode 401.....
@james2bambamford: Where oh where is Speedy.....?
@amellywood: What a wonderful weekend in Louisville. Filled with many terrific moments, none better than a Grandfather who gave me this wonderful photo of Summerlynn Sanders. Such a brave kiddo. Tremendous!
@PaulBlackthorne: All in a day's work.@amellywood @david_ramsey @Willaaaah @MzKatieCassidy @Team_Barrowman #Lousville #Arrow #WizardWorld
@wilaaaah: ball so hard)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional del crossover:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Junto a él, se da la oportunidad a los fans de participar para conseguir un pase vip exclusivo al screening del crossover:

http://www.cwtv.com/contest/enter/crossover/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Extended Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" New Zealand Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Australian Promo | The CW:

https://twitter.com/DamnTurtle1/status/ ... 8362510336

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Canadian Promo | The CW:

http://sinceriously-melodiful.tumblr.co ... dian-promo

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Producer´s preview | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/b63e0cce-61d7-4 ... d3415e620d

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTEdso0eNng

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Clip #2 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIN78GRvs8g

- ARROW | 4.06 "Lost Souls" Clip #3 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVNtK7S42d8
http://zap2it.com/2015/11/arrow-lost-so ... GsLyNv5ZLB

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 4.06 "Lost Souls":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Nerd on the CW | Robot Chicken | Adult Swim:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S4 (09-12 Nov 2015):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@caitylotz: See you later Vader
@amellywood: Great questions. Until next time
@Caitylotz: You should probably watch #arrow tonight
@charlotteross: Tonight! @EmilyBett #MamaSmoak #arrow
@KatieCassidy: Team #arrow #flash #legends @TheCW
@charlotteross: @PaulBlackthorne A man walks into a bar and...#PaulBlackthorneMeltsMyHeart #SmoakNLance
@charlotteross: I got 'em!!@amellywood #Arrow #MamaSmoak #ArrowSeason4)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelado título y créditos del episodio 4.11:
Marc Guggenheim ha compartido el título y créditos del episodio 4.11 coincidiendo con el inicio de la producción de mismo.
Imagen

https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/status/ ... 0628886528

El episodio 4.11 tendrá por título “A.W.O.L.”. Está escrito por Brian Ford Sullivan & Emilio Ortega Aldrich, con dirección de Charlotte Brandstrom.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Charlotte Ross adelanta el resgreso de Mama Smoak, revisita la NYPD, Days of Our Lives, Glee y otros papeles:
Charlotte Ross adelanta el resgreso de Mama Smoak, revisita la NYPD, Days of Our Lives, Glee y otros papeles
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 10 Nov 2015, 3:38 PM PST

This Wednesday on Arrow (The CW, 8/7c), Charlotte Ross reprises her role as Donna Smoak — only this time, viewers can expect to see a bit more of Felicity’s mother, who thus far is slated to appear in at least three Season 4 episodes.

TVLine spoke with Ross not just about Donna’s latest check-in on her daughter (and any other “relationships” that might blossom during her stay), but also her career at large, as she entertainingly recalled in our “Memories From the Set” slideshow.

TVLINE | What brings Donna back to Star City?
I’m happy to say that it’s because she and Oliver have been talking on the phone. Their relationship has progressed and he has asked her to return to Star City.

TVLINE | The last time we saw Donna, she nudged Felicity to follow her heart, so she must be happy with how things turned out with Oliver.
Yes, it used to be that she just wanted Felicity to get a boyfriend! [Laughs] She wanted to help her change her hair and her wardrobe, but that evolved to me seeing. my daughter feel vulnerable and scared and really start to fall somebody. And even though Donna’s had a lot of hard knocks, she knows that you have to put yourself out there and walk through fear and the unknown to really find true love. Of course, nothing could make Donna happier than seeing Felicity truly, truly happy with someone who really loves her. Donna obviously really cares for Oliver now, so she is very supportive of their relationship.

TVLINE | We’ve got you around for a small stretch here. Does that mean we’ll delve a bit deeper into who Donna is and who she isn’t?
I would love to; I’m up for that. When I came on this show, just like with any new character, they have a good, strong idea of what they want, but then they see what works and what doesn’t. I’m really grateful that Emily [Bett Rickards] and I from Day 1 have had this natural chemistry. I feel like she “gets” me, and I “get” her, and we just love doing our scenes together. [For Donna and Felicity] it has grown from this bit of animosity, after we hadn’t seen each other for a long time, to, even though we’re really different, now liking being around each other. We’ve grown more and more into friends, organically. What’s also grown, which maybe wasn’t originally there, was this idea of me being involved with other characters on the show. And I’m going to meet [Quentin] Lance in this week’s episode….

TVLINE | There we go. Under what circumstances do they finally meet?
You’ll have to tune in to see! But I will say that it’s another example of how strong the fans’ voice resonates. Paula [Blackthorne] and I did this selfie in a trailer last season, and the fans started this whole #SmoakinLance hashtag — and we were giggling because we haven’t even met on the show! And yet the fans had us already ‘shipped! I had dinner with [showrunner] Andrew Kreisberg a few months ago and I kept saying, “Is this really going to happen?” and he said, “We’re gonna do it, and we’re going to see where it goes.” The thing is, Paul’s character has had so much to deal with that’s so heavy, I think the fans want him to have some happiness. And just like with Felicity and Donna, while it’s not a natural pairing, sometimes differences are what pulls people together. They both love their children, they both have had to overcome a lot of pain and heartache, so there are things that could possibly connect them.

TVLINE | Will we learn anything new about Donna in these upcoming episodes?
You definitely learn a bit more about my relationship with Felicity’s father. You already know that he didn’t treat me well, that he wasn’t nice — but to what degree of how bad or evil was, we really don’t know. But as her relationship [with Felicity] progresses, it can get a bit more scary, more intimate fot them. Donna has a lot of experience to share with her, and in that she can also talk about what it was like to be with her father.

http://tvline.com/2015/11/10/charlotte- ... our-lives/
- Curtis Holt se está metiendo en la accion del Team Arrow, pre-Mr. Terrific Y más (comicbook):
Curtis Holt se está metiendo en la accion del Team Arrow, pre-Mr. Terrific Y más
Por Chris E. Hayner 10 Nov, 2015

“Arrow” fans are only seeing the beginning of Curtis Holt’s (Echo Kellum) story and his evolution into becoming the superhero known as Mr. Terrific. Still, that doesn’t mean you’ll be able to keep him away from Team Arrow in the meantime.

Clearly, he knows Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) connection to the Green Arrow, but he’s still essentially on the outside looking in. That won’t last for long, though.

Speaking to Zap2it and a handful of other media outlets on the set of “Arrow,” Kellum teases, “I feel like, as the season progresses, he’ll get pulled further and further into the Team Arrow world. There’s some upcoming episodes where he gets to go out in the field and stuff like that.”

Naturally, that’s going to put Holt in some serious danger with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) lurking in the shadows. That’s something Holt’s partner — who he confirm fans will meet before the midseason finale — may not be comfortable with.

“The husband wants to get away on trips all the time,” Kellum laughs. “I think he understands Curtis is doing an important job at Palmer Tech and really trying to do the best he can for the family and for the people of the city.”

Of course, at a certain point the danger may outweigh the job in the eyes of Curtis’ partner. Should that time come, hopular

http://zap2it.com/2015/11/arrow-season- ... eam-arrow/
- Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el gran (¿y Feliz?) regreso de Ray Palmer, y una 'Neurótica' Felicity (TVLine):
Estrellas de "Arrow" adelantan el gran (¿y Feliz?) regreso de Ray Palmer, y una 'Neurótica' Felicity
Por Vlada Gelman / 11 Nov 2015, 8:00 AM PST

Damien Darhk is aiming big – or in this case teeny-tiny – by taking a miniaturized Ray Palmer captive in tonight’s Arrow (The CW, 8/7c).

“I think Damien has it out for everyone, to be honest,” Emily Bett Rickards says of the kidnapping. “He’s like, ‘Well, this is going to be my town, and I’m just going to kill anyone in my way.'”

As for Ray’s ex, Felicity finds herself thrown for a loop after getting the huge news that her former boyfriend and colleague is not so dead after all.

Especially in the wake of recent events (see: Lance, Sara), “There’s this idea that life isn’t exactly going to be everything that you thought you were given, and death isn’t exactly permanent anymore,” Rickards observes. “That is really hard to struggle with, but also just being forced to accept it is really hard. Felicity comes into that knowledge, the possibility of Ray being alive, and just runs with that because she doesn’t have any other choice.”

Viewers in turn will see a “neurotic” side of the tech wiz as the need to figure out Ray’s specific situation overtakes her. “She’s still Felicity in a sense that she’s still kind of bubbly,” her portrayer shares, “but there’s this energy that I don’t think we’ve seen in her before that’s just super-focused and very wired.”

When Team Arrow does come to Ray’s rescue, they will be “shocked [and] intrigued” to “see him tiny,” Brandon Routh previews. But by then, “There’s not a lot of time to even discuss or give hugs. It’s just kind of like, ‘Oh hey, you’re alive. Let’s go! Now we need help.’ So I think everyone’s happy to have Ray back. I think.”

Returning himself to full-size is hardly the end of Ray’s worries, however. He still has to deal with “what he comes back to, the state of his company, the state of his life, the city,” Routh says. “‘Did he have impact or did he not?’ is his journey. Processing all of that is all part of the shift of his being gone and coming back” — and perhaps moving on, since Tomorrow is another day.

http://tvline.com/2015/11/11/arrow-seas ... -reaction/
- ¡Primicia sobre el 'cruel' ex de Mama Smoak, la química con el Capitán Lance Chemistry y las campanas de boda Olicity! (ETOnline):
¡Primicia sobre el 'cruel' ex de Mama Smoak, la química con el Capitán Lance Chemistry y las campanas de boda Olicity!
Por Leanne Aguilera 11 Nov, 2015

She's ba-ack!

On tonight's all-new episode of Arrow, fan-favorite character, Donna Smoak -- and her oh-so-tight dresses! -- will return to Star City and reunite with Felicity. It's basically TV's best mother-daughter twosome since Gilmore Girls.

To help get you even more pumped for more Mama Smoak, we called up star Charlotte Ross to get the inside scoop on Felicity's MIA father, Donna's upcoming flirtations with Captain Lance, and what she really thinks of that impending Olicity engagement. (Spoiler alert: She's all for it!)

It's been so great to watch Felicity and Donna's relationship evolve from estranged mother and daughter to close friends. What's their relationship going to be like this season?
Charlotte Ross: I love that you say that because at first I didn't know how long it had been since they reconnected. Then, throughout last season, they showed that you can't choose who your parents are, but you can choose who you're friends are. I think that people can relate. What I love about their relationship is they have kind of realized that even though they're different, they love each other. It's a little bit more of a friendship now, I mean obviously it's still mother and daughter but I think it's grown in a natural and organic way where they just really love and want to be around each other more.

We recently caught up with Stephen Amell on the Arrow set and he confessed that Oliver and Donna have stayed in touch. What's their dynamic like in this episode?
CR: Yeah, I saw that and I liked [Stephen's] answers, they were so cute! I can tell you that in [the new] episode, it's Oliver who calls up Donna and they have a have a conversation and he asks her to come to Star City.

What would Mama Smoak's reaction be if she knew that Oliver was planning on proposing to Felicity?
CR: Well, first of all, Mama Smoak has been waiting -- as you saw from last season -- for a long, long time for Felicity to find a boyfriend. She's even been a little pushy about it, and even though it's well-meaning, it's annoying for poor Felicity to handle her mom hounding her to find a boyfriend. And now, I think that Donna is really, really, really, really excited because she sees that her daughter is vulnerable and really in love. Donna loves her daughter more than anything else in the world and nothing would make her happier than to see her find the love of her life. So, as the fans say, I'm her ultimate shipper.

I take it that means Donna would give Oliver her blessing if he asked permission to marry Felicity?
CR: I think that the fans could probably guess that Donna would jump at the chance to say yes if he were to ask Donna for her approval.

Be honest: Have you seen that Olicity engagement ring yet? How gorgeous is it?
CR: Well, I can't say if Donna has seen it or not. Obviously, Donna would have a lot of interest in the cut, the color and the clarity of the ring. [Laughs] I think that if and when she does finally see the ring, it's probably not going to be a subtle reaction.

Well, we could finally be seeing some romance for Donna too! What can you say about her blooming relationship with Captain Lance this season?
CR: It's crazy! Paul [Blackthorne] and I did this selfie in the makeup trailer, and then the fans started the hashtag #SmoaknLance. In terms of what the fans have created, you'd think that we were already married and we haven't even met on the show yet! Paul and I were really thankful and grateful, and I had dinner with [executive producer] Andrew [Kreisberg] about five months ago and I said, "Well, is it going to happen?!" So I'm really excited to say that we finally meet.

Will there be immediate sparks between Donna and Lance?
CR: I can tell you that I adore Paul, and just like with Emily [Bett Rickards], you just have natural chemistry or you don’t. I can certainly say that I feel like I have some natural chemistry with Paul, but I'll let the fans be the judge of that.

If things do go well with Lance, Donna could be gaining two more daughters with Laurel and Sara. How do you think she'd feel about that?
CR: Obviously, that would be a really fun thing to play out down the line as we move forward. I think what's so great about TV is I don’t know if all these things were planned at first, or if they see the fans' reactions to things. They really do listen to what the fans want, and feel strongly about, and push for, so all these things are happening organically. Like you said, getting involved with Lance means getting involved with his family so those things like meeting his daughters will be fun factors to play with.

Speaking of family, Felicity fans are dying to know more details about her MIA father. What are your thoughts on this mysterious man?
CR: I think that we've all been interested for a really long time to find out who this man is. Obviously, I've said a few things about him that he deserted me and Felicity, and I was a single mom, and it was really hard. He didn’t leave us in a very nice way. I've also alluded to the fact that not only is he not nice, but he could possible be cruel, so we've kind of built up these ideas and these pictures of who this man could be. I know the producers have mentioned a few times that there are plans and they're talking about either bringing this character in, or even showing who he is if we've already met him on the show. I can tell you that Emily and I are really excited for when that happens because I think that it's a really interesting part of who both of our character are, and I know that the fans are dying to see who he is as much as we are. I can tell you that it is coming, just not when.

http://www.etonline.com/news/175769_arr ... ing_bells/
- Charlotte Ross sobre Olicity, SmoakNLance y más (comicbook):
Charlotte Ross sobre Olicity, SmoakNLance y más
Por Russ Burlingame 11/11/2015

Tonight's episode of Arrow is apparently a big one for the Smoak family.

There seems to be some trouble in paradise with her current boyfriend, Oliver Queen, while her former boyfriend, Ray Palmer, is both alive and missing. Meanwhile, her mother -- with whom she has a somewhat complicated relationship -- is back in town, apparently at Oliver's request.

Charlotte Ross plays Donna Smoak, and has further revealed that tonight will see Donna meet Quentin Lance for the first time -- and that's a relationship which, as the fans have demanded on social media, will be explored as the season progresses.

Ross joined ComicBook.com to discuss tonight's issue, her thoughts on the current state of Olicity, and the long-term prospects of her character's relationship with Quentin Lance.

Your character has had a relationship with Oliver off-camera; can you elaborate on that? How might that impact the decision to come see them at this moment?

Yeah. I can tell you that it was Oliver and I talking on the phone while I was in Vegas, that he asked me to come to Star City for [tonight's] episode.

Do you think Donna knows he plans to propose to Felicity?

I mean, I can’t say that factually but last year she was just excited in pushing her daughter just to have a boyfriend. I think Donna has been wanting to see her daughter happy and in love for a long time, even down to helping her get a new wardrobe just to find the right man. I think one of the reasons she cares for Oliver so much is that Donna sees how much vulnerable and deeply Felicity cares for Oliver. I think that touches Donna in a really deep way, so as the fans would say, I think Donna is their ultimate shipper. She really is happy and really is excited about it.

Early on, Donna was one of the first people to comment on the Oliver/Felicity relationship. Do you have any more insight to bring to bear this time around?

Well, I think when you do fall for somebody, it can be a scary thing and it an feel like you're falling off a cliff and it can be something where maybe you don't really want to do sometimes because you're scared of what will happen if it doesn't work out. even though Donna has had a lot of pain and heartbreak in her life, I think Donna is a person who feels like you have to jump off that cliff to ever know what it feels like to fly. It's very scary and risky, but better to take that risk than to always be sitting on the ground and playing it safe. As their relationship has evolved, I think that Donna can draw from her own experience and have some advice on how to proceed as things do get more serious.

Are you excited to be doing a little bit more with your own stories this season, as opposed to just playing off Emily and Stephen in every scene?

Well, I'm not thinking "I want my own subplot," per se. I'm just thinking that Donna is so wanting Felicity to be in love and have a happy, healthy relationship, but Donna's pretty lonely! I am kind of excited for the character to have her meet somebody who sounds like he's been lonely for a long time, too. And, you know, Lance has been having a rough go for a while. He's quite lonely and you know, and has jokingly said at some event, "Hashtag Get Lance laid," so I think he's kind of eager to have a relationship as well.

I adore Paul as a person and as an actor, so we're really thrilled that the writers have decided to have us finally meet in [tonight's] episode. We're really excited about it.

It feels like the writers here have been really responsive to the fans. Is it interesting to watch that process play out?

Yeah, I think it's one of the best things about TV, is you kind of see and feel what's working and what's not and write for it. I highly doubt that they thought they would be putting Donna and Lance together when I first came on the show. I think things grow organically and I think the fans are a huge part of that. Paul and I did a selfie in the trailer last season and they started the hashtag "#SmoaknLance," and they have us shipped and together and we haven't even met on the show yet!

So I had dinner with Andrew Kreisberg a couple of months ago and I said, "Is this going to happen? I'd love to work with Paul, and the fans..." and he said, "I can tell you it's going to happen."

I was so excited. I didn't know when it was going to happen, but yeah, they absolutely see and hear everything the fans are saying and whether it gives them ideas, or direction, or just something to think about, it definitely is heard and matters and I think it might be a culmination of everything.

And then there's the chemistry. I didn't know that Emily and I would have such an innate, natural chemistry when I first came on the show and I think that's one of those natural blessings that can happen and one of the reasons why the fans, maybe, have taken to Donna so much is becuase they really see and feel that, and I hope they feel the same with Lance and I.

Up until now, you've had a lot of humor, mixed with some serious moments that are family-driven. Do you think Donna has secrets in her past, though?

Right. Well, I think that we're all really excited for that. Obviously you've seen Donna say a few things. We know that he left me and Felicity, so I had to raise her on my own and it was not easy at all. And it sounds like he was very hurtful and lied and really screwed me over so we know that he was not nice. To what degree of how bad he is, we do not know, but I know it's something the writers and producers have been talking about for a while. I know it's something the fans have been really wanting to see and I know that Emily and I are really excited and eager to meet the man who's going to be playing this character. We can't wait!

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/11/arrows- ... -and-more/
- Echo Kellum explica por qué Oliver y Felicity son la pareja perfecta (ET Online):
Echo Kellum explica por qué Oliver y Felicity son la pareja perfecta
Por Philiana Ng 11 Nov, 2015

Arrow fans quickly fell in love with the future Mr. Terrific, and thankfully Curtis Holt’s story is only just beginning.

In tonight’s all-new episode, Curtis finally comes face to face with Oliver Queen, whom he knows only as Felicity’s ex-billionaire boyfriend. The Palmer Tech whiz, meanwhile, has been chipping away at the “mystery” identity of Green Arrow. (Neal Adams? So close, yet so far.) His progress, let’s just say, is almost nonexistent -- but it's not for a lack of trying.

“He’s very wrong,” Arrow star Echo Kellum told ET during a recent visit to the Burbank, California offices. “He’s on a mission to find out who the Green Arrow is, now that he knows Felicity’s working closely with him, so I definitely think it’s something on the forefront of his brain: Who is this guy who’s saving our city and doing this amazing thing that he looks up to?”

That moment is nearing. When the time does come for Curtis to discover Oliver’s side gig, his mind may be blown.

“That’s going to be quite an episode,” Kellum said, chuckling at the thought. “They teased Curtis checking out Oliver’s chin with his hand, so I think, if he finds out [Green Arrow] is Oliver, he’s definitely going to be enamored and putting together so many pieces of the puzzle based on all his interactions with him. He’ll definitely be very surprised and happy to learn it’s Oliver.”

For Kellum, a self-proclaimed fanboy, it’s been a ride of a lifetime, being included in a fandom as welcoming as the one Arrow has created and nurtured. And, he’s just as passionate about the show’s core relationships as the fans are. Ask him about Olicity, for instance, and Kellum (he’s a fan!) has a beautiful response explaining why the unlikely couple works.

“I learn how to have better relationships in my real life by watching those characters on TV,” Kellum said. “If they can get past the issues that they’re dealing with, then I can stop complaining about there being no French toast in the morning.”

“I don’t have to have a woman who knows how to cook because Felicity doesn’t know how to cook to be amazing,” he added. “She still kills it in every other aspect and I love seeing these two people, from two totally different places come together and just make it work.”

“That’s what you need in every relationship and they’re doing it in aces,” Kellum continued.

With Ray Palmer under the evil guise of the powerful Damien Darhk, Felicity will need Curtis more than ever.

“That’s an aspect to their relationship where he gives her the motivation to do the hard thing, especially in terms of Ray Palmer, and he will be that friend she can go to and cry on and talk about stuff that’s going on with her and Oliver, or anything,” Kellum said of Curtis and Felicity’s fast friendship. “You’ll see them helping each other out through all their issues.”

http://www.etonline.com/news/175801_arr ... ct_couple/
- Charlotte Ross: El romance entre Donna Smoak/Quentin Lance está pasando (CBR):
Charlotte Ross: El romance entre Donna Smoak/Quentin Lance está pasando
Por Scott Huver 11 Nov, 2015

Finally, #smoaknlance enthusiasts: your 'ship has come in.

Several months ago the more social media-minded fans of the "Arrow-verse" found themselves getting behind a full-blown, hashtag-driven movement when one of "Arrow's" series regulars, Paul Blackthorne, suggested that his long-suffering character, Starling City cop Quentin Lance, could use a little relief from the steady flow of tragedy in his life, in the form of a romance with Donna Smoak, the age-appropriate but also dead-sexy mother of Team Arrow's tech darling Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), as played by the vivacious Charlotte Ross. And even though the two characters had yet to meet on screen, the Twitter landscape was quickly ablaze with enthusiasm for the hookup.

Now, after a long online flirtation between the actors and even more dark plotlines for Lance, Ross is back in Donna's sky-high-heeled shoes for tonight's new episode, "Lost Souls." And as she revealed in conversation with CBR News, sometimes the rumors you read on the Internet actually are on target.

CBR News: You're back!!

Charlotte Ross: I know! I'm back, yay!

How much advance notice do you get from the team over at "Arrow" before you know, "Oh -- I'm going to be on again?"

Sometimes they call like four weeks prior, and they do what they call, put a pin in it. Meaning, let us know if you have any conflicts if you're doing another movie or another series or something. Then they confirm it a couple weeks prior. So I've been happy to say they've called and put a few pins in it this season. Yeah, I've been happy.

We've been waiting for a little romance to come into her life since we got some teases earlier this year. The fans have been having a lot of fun with you and another member of the cast -- Paul Blackthorne -- playing the anticipation game on social media. What can you say about what's about to happen for Mama Smoak?

Well, I can say that it's very clear that the showrunners and everybody do listen to what the fans say, because we did this simple selfie, as you know Paul and I did last season, and that kind of started this hashtag - #smoaknlance. I was just so touched by that. I thought it was so sweet. Then I thought, gosh we haven't even met on the show yet, and the fans have a shift off in their own relationship. I thought, "This is amazing!"

Then, I had dinner with ["Arrow" Executive Producer] Andrew Kreisberg about four or five months ago and I said, "Is this going to happen? Is this going to happen?" He's like, "I can tell you it's going to happen." I was like, "Oh this is so great." So then, Paul was talking at a few comic cons and he started this #getlancelaid, which was frickin' hilarious. I think the fans have seen him go through a lot, obviously, on the show. I think that they would love to see him have a little happiness and a little love in his life. I've been so grateful and humbled by the fan support that, I think, it's the fans that kind of thought this whole thing up. So I can say with a lot of happiness that we finally do meet in [tonight's] episode.

What else is going on with Donna as we re-meet her?

Well, I can tell you that it was Oliver [Stephen Amell] that calls her to come in town for tomorrow night's episode. He called her and they had some conversations, and he said some things, and he is the reason why she showed up in Star City. So that's good. So she obviously has built a relationship with Oliver.

I think that at first, Felicity and Donna were a bit estranged and it was a bit heated, and there were a lot of conversations that needed to be had with some hurt feelings. Now, they're kind of growing into, "Okay, I get that we're different, we dress differently, maybe I get mani-pedis and you don't," all these different value systems, maybe.

But in general, they love each other and really support each other and there's a natural comfortability between the two of them. So they've been finding themselves wanting to spend more time together. So I think it's kind of grown organically, their relationship, into really supportive friendship in many ways, as well. I think all of that has made Donna want to be around her daughter more, and her daughter want to be around her mom more.

How has the relationship between Donna and Oliver evolved since he opted for domesticity with Felicity?

Well, I think that you know from last season that Donna was really wanting her daughter to find a boyfriend. That was like a high priority for her. She also really just deeply wants her daughter to be happy and find a partner. So she's really thrilled because she's starting to see how much her daughter really feels for Oliver, and that is something that she's never seen her daughter feel before. So that makes Donna really happy. So as the fans would say, Donna is their number one 'shipper.

We've gotten a few hints that we might see Donna's ex show up this season. Have they given you any heads-up as to what you might expect?

No, not a lot. I know the producers have said that they've been talking about it and I know the fans are really interested in seeing it. I know that I've said a bit about the fact that obviously he left us, and I raised her as a single mom, and he didn't treat me well. And to the extent of how bad and how mean he was, we're not sure, but obviously, he wasn't supportive and he wasn't caring toward us, and maybe even mean.

So we're all really excited and dying to get to know whoever that character is. It's going to be coming at some point, it's just who and when. But we're all really eagerly anticipating that character to come on the show.

How far does Donna's wardrobe go this time around? Are the heels any higher? Are the skirts any shorter?

Well, let me ask you this. How can the skirts get any shorter, and how can the heels get any higher? That's the question. Let me tell you what's challenging. Trying to put a mic on Donna. A mic, as you know, is a little square pack -- it's either hidden sometimes in the waist, or in the ankle -- and I'm wearing skin-tight, mini-miniskirt, low-cut. They talked to me and I said, "Where are we going to put this mic?" It's the most challenging thing with her character.

When her ex husband comes around, she doesn't need to show off. She knows what she's got.

You've certainly been involved in projects that have had devoted fan followings, but in just a handful of appearances, both the character and you as the actress behind her, have been so embraced by the "Arrow" fan community. What has that meant to you at this stage of your career?

I mean, honestly, it's one of my favorite questions that you're asking right now, because I have been doing this career for almost 30 years, to be honest with you. For most of my career, gauging popularity, whether the fans liked or hated you, was really from snail mail. It's the mail that would come to the studio, and they would count that mail and look at the mail and see. Sometimes storylines would be dependent on all your fan mail.

Then, as the years progressed, I was on the younger demographic show called "Glee," and I started to see what social media was, and it was just so eye-opening and amazing. Then, I started to get involved with it. But this show takes it to the Nth degree. I just am so in awe and grateful and humbled by the response the fans have given me, what they say vocally. I try to wonder why do they care about my role so much? Why are they so loving and supportive? Because I don't take it lightly. I mean, I really appreciate it. It means so much to me.

I think it's a perfect storm. I think it's a few things I would guess. I don't know, to be honest with you. But one of them I think is because Emily [Bett Rickards] is so wonderful. People love Felicity so much. I think that they wanted to know for a long time, who was her support system? Where did she come from? So I think they were really excited to finally see her mom. Then her mom, although she might be a bit over the top, I try to play her as real as possible. And the fact that she's had a lot of hard knocks, a lot of unfortunate things happen, and she's picked herself up by her bootstraps and has really tried to put a smile on her face, and keep going and survive with persistence. I think everybody understands that life is hard, and we all have bad luck sometimes, and we have to keep going. So I think that that's one side of maybe what they relate to.

Also, the fact that not everybody gets to pick who their parent is. So sometimes, a parent might be very different from you, but you still see a lot of beautiful things in them and choose to have a relationship with them, even though they're very different. I know I relate to that, because as I got older, my parents were kind of different than me in what they wanted to do and their value system. But I found a lot of beautiful things with them and things we could connect with. I think that the differences are also one of the best things about my relationship with Felicity.

So I think it might be the whole package. I don't know, but I can tell you that I respond to the fans a lot, and I engage with them a lot, and I'm just unbelievably grateful for it. I really am.

Your big break came with "Days of Our Lives," which is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. How did that show really changed things for you?

Well, it did change everything for me. I mean, I jokingly call it my "college," because I got on a week after high school, and I was on for four years. Then I left. You shoot all year 'round. You don't have a hiatus, except maybe one day for Christmas. They really were my family. Charles Shaughnessy was very much a father figure. The training it gave me was something that stays with me today. I mean, I did 40 pages of dialogue a day. Sometimes I don't even know how I did that in hindsight. It was wonderful training and great training for good work ethic.

I'm forever grateful for my experience back on "Days of Our Lives," and I still care a lot about the cast that I worked with and I follow their careers and their families and everything. There's only a few soaps left on the air. So they really deserve a lot of praise for being on the air for so many years and still doing so well. And they are one of the best places to work as an actor, particular a young actor coming up through the ranks, because it's just like taking acting class every day. So it was one of the biggest breaks at the time I'd ever had, and I'm still so grateful to this day for them.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... -happening
- Charlotte Ross sobre la Season 4, el regreso de Donna, Felicity, Lance, y más (collider):
Charlotte Ross sobre la Season 4, el regreso de Donna, Felicity, Lance, y más
Por Christina Radish 11 Nov 2015

On the “Lost Souls” episode of The CW series Arrow, Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) is frantic now that she knows Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) is alive and is being held by Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough). And while her guilt over not finding Ray sooner causes tension between her and Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), Donna Smoak (Charlotte Ross) makes a return to Star City.

During this exclusive phone interview with Collider, actress Charlotte Ross talked about Donna returning to Star City at Oliver Queen’s request, getting more involved in what’s going on in town, what Mama Smoak thinks of her daughter’s relationship, how she’d feel about Felicity being at risk, that engagement ring, that we will eventually learn about Felicity’s father, Donna and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) finally meeting, and her favorite scenes to shoot.

Collider: It is always a pleasure to talk to you, especially when it means that I’m talking to you because you’re back on Arrow.

CHARLOTTE ROSS: Aw, thank you! I’m excited to be back!

We know that Donna has never had a problem with showing up uninvited or unannounced. Is that the case this time, or is there something specific that brings her back to Star City?

ROSS: Well, I’m excited to say that it’s Oliver that’s been having a lot of phone calls with Donna in Vegas, and he’s actually asked her to come to Star City.

Star City is a very different city since the last time Donna was there. Will she wonder what’s been going on while she’s been back in Vegas?

ROSS: She’s out of the loop there. I think she watches the news and sees things, but her main focus is her daughter, making sure her daughter happy, and finding out what’s going on with her daughter and Oliver. She hasn’t been that entrenched in the violence and things that do happen in the city, but I can tell you that she does get sucked up in it a bit, coming up in some episodes.

Is it more fun for you to be a bit more involved in the action and what’s going on, in that way, instead of being the outsider who doesn’t know what’s happening?

ROSS: Yeah, that’s a good point. I don’t see myself becoming a superhero. I got the cutest Tweet from a fan who had this fictitious picture of Donna in an all-pink rhinestone cape and unitard, as a superhero. I laughed and laughed, and I think I re-Tweeted it because it was just so funny. Obviously, I don’t see Donna becoming a superhero anytime soon, but the more she gets closer to her daughter and they want to be in each other’s lives more, it’s going to be more likely that she’s going to be in town more, and there’s a lot going on in town. As an actress, I enjoy being involved in those storylines because it adds more depth to my character and what she has to deal with.

Donna saw how torn Felicity was between her feelings for Oliver Queen and the relationship she was having with Ray Palmer. Now that Ray is out of the picture and still presumed dead by the larger population, and Felicity is officially with Oliver now, what does Donna think about all of that? Is she happy that Oliver finally followed his heart to Felicity, or does she have any doubts?

ROSS: You saw last season how Donna has wanted her daughter to be in a relationship, or at least just get a boyfriend. She even wanted to go through her wardrobe and have her dress more scantily. But with the episode last season, she started to see somebody who was maybe falling for somebody else, but was really scared and didn’t know what that feeling was like. Falling off a cliff is really scary. Donna has had a lot of relationships and a lot of heartache, but that being said, you still want to be able to jump through fear because on the other side is what you’re wishing and hoping for. So, I think Donna is their biggest supporter because the more she sees Felicity falling in love and in love, the happier she is and the more she cares for Oliver. It’s something that she’s never seen her daughter feel, to that degree, so she’s a big ‘shipper.

At the same time, do you think that if she found out that just by being with Oliver, Felicity is at huge risk, it would make her a bit less happy about them being together?

ROSS: You know, that’s a really good point and we haven’t touched on a lot of that on the show. I don’t know how much Donna knows about Oliver being Arrow and his involvement. She really knows very little, on that end. When they do finally broach that and show that, I think that will add another dimension because, obviously, that puts Felicity in a lot of danger.

You said that Donna has been having phone conversations with Oliver, but do you think she ever went to visit Oliver and Felicity when they were living outside of Star City, or was she busy doing her own thing in Vegas?

ROSS: I think that she wants to see her daughter a lot more now. It’s probably now up to Felicity, how much time she has for her mom ‘cause Felicity is so darn busy. Because they broke the ice last season, after being hurt and not having seen each other, they realized that even though they’re very different, they love each other so much and really want to be around each other more. I think that if it was up to Donna, she’d probably move in with Felicity. Felicity is very busy with her job and has been promoted, and she’s doing so well. It’s really more about how much time Felicity has. Her mom probably also wants to get mani-pedis all the time, and she doesn’t have time for that. They’re still very different.

It seems as though, if Donna were aware of Oliver’s intentions to propose and that the ring was still out there, that she would be rooting them on.

ROSS: Yeah, I think it would be fair to say that Donna would almost have a coronary, if she were to see the ring. She’d probably want to see what size it is and the clarity. Honestly, I think Donna has probably been dreaming of the day, as a lot of mothers do for their daughters, but Donna even more so. Donna is alone and maybe even lives vicariously through Felicity’s happiness sometimes. She just loves her daughter so much, and the journey that they’ve had together, as a single mom with her daughter, she just wants her to be happy. Seeing Felicity really in love for the right reasons and being engaged could be the best thing that’s ever happened to Donna, in her entire life.

Fans of Arrow love Felicity, as a character, and since meeting Donna, they’ve fallen in love with her, as well. And because of all of that, there’s been intense speculation about who Felicity’s father could be, the most recent thought being that maybe it’s Damien Darhk. Whether that’s true or not, will we ever learn any definitive information about who Felicity’s dad is?

ROSS: The producers have said that they are looking into that. As you know, Donna has said that he left them. It’s pretty obvious that he didn’t treat her well and really screwed her over. To the degree of how bad or how evil he is, we don’t know, but he didn’t care about Donna or his daughter growing up, at all. I know the fans are dying to see who he is. I know that Emily [Bett Rickards] are both really eager and excited to meet him and have scenes with him and play that layer of our lives that we haven’t investigated yet on the show. So, I think the writers and producers are really taking their time on it and working on it. I know it’s going to happen, it’s just a matter of when. I can’t wait for that. I’m really excited about it.

Up until now we haven’t gotten to see Donna interact with too many other characters on the show. Will she get to cross paths and interact with some of the other characters, this season?

ROSS: Yes, that whole #SmoaknLance was not for nothing. The fans spoke, after a selfie that we did. Paul’s character has had a long, hard road, too, and people want to see him happy and have a little levity in the seriousness that he has to deal with, every day. And we know that Donna has been screwed over and has had quite a rough road, herself. People relate to life being challenging and hard, and still trying to keep a positive attitude and keep going. If you’re alone, there’s nothing wrong with that. That’s fine. But, finding the right person is something that you would really like and hope for. So, I’m really excited to say that we do finally meet in [Episode 406]. Paul [Blackthorne] and I were really excited about that.

You had some fun and funny moments on this show, and you’ve had some very heartfelt moments. Have you had a favorite scene to shoot?

ROSS: This role is so fun and so layered that some of my favorite scenes have been these entrances that Donna makes, in the middle of a serious scene. It’s like she’s walking on the catwalk with a spotlight on her. I just giggle and laugh. Those are really fun to do. But then again, some of my other favorite scenes are when Emily and I are just talking about relationships, and then we walk off in between takes and we say things to each other, because we’re really good friends and we’re really close, about how the dialogue resonates to something that we might be going through in our own lives. We understand what are characters are feeling because it just feels so real. The icing of it all is just the natural chemistry that Emily and I have. We just love working together. There’s such an ease and a comfort. She gets me and I get her, and some of those scenes are just some of my favorites that I’ve ever filmed. It’s just a joy to play this character, for what they’ve written and because of Emily. To be honest, the cast and crew of Arrow really have become part of my family. I get excited every time they call and I get to go up there again. I’m excited that they’ve been doing more with Donna, now meeting Lance and getting to know Oliver more. And of course, with Lance comes meeting his whole family. I’m just grateful for the experience, and on top of it all, I’m grateful for the fans and their welcoming of me. It’s just been really humbling.

http://collider.com/arrow-season-4-char ... interview/?
- Conseguid la primicia sobre esa abrupta salida (EW):
Conseguid la primicia sobre esa abrupta salida
Por Natalie Abrams 11 Nov 2015

We all knew Sara would be leaving for the Arrow-Flash spin-off DC’s Legends of Tomorrow eventually, but her exit came much sooner than expected during Wednesday’s episode of Arrow.

After succumbing to the bloodlust caused by the Lazarus Pits and killing a man during the mission to save Ray (Brandon Routh), Sara (Caity Lotz) decidedly thanked Laurel (Katie Cassidy) for giving her the ability to start over — and then did just that by leaving Star City behind.

“Sara is grappling with these really big issues,” executive producer Wendy Mericle tells EW. “She’s still going to have the bloodlust and these issues to deal with, so she’s got to go find a different way of handling it. The way that Thea [Willa Holland] has chosen to deal with hers is not going to work for Sara.”

Therefore, Sara is taking herself out of the equation until the lead up to Legends of Tomorrow. “Sara is looking for a purpose,” Lotz says. “She’s been trying to stay away from everyone and everything, but it’s like, then why are you living life if it’s not for relationships with people? What’s the purpose? Sara is looking for a purpose, and that’s what Rip Hunter [Arthur Darvill] offers her.”

Of course, this isn’t the first time that Sara has left her family in the dust. After it was discovered that she was still alive, Sara had to return to the League of Assassins… then she came back to Star City only to be killed by Thea… and then she was resurrected via the Lazarus Pits. “They’re used to it by now. ‘Hey, I’m alive, see ya, I’m going off,’” Lotz jokes. “That’s one of those things. She’s a wanderer, she’s a little bit of a gypsy. She has that in her soul where she never quite feels at home. That keeps driving her away. Hopefully they know her well enough that they would be accepting of it.”

“Laurel, when her sister makes that decision, [has] no choice but to honor it,” Mericle says. “It’s going to be very sad, there’s no doubt about it. She’s losing her sister all over again, but she’ll still be out there. It’ll be different from previous losses because she will know that Sara is still out in the world and fighting the good fight on her own terms.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/11/ar ... w-spoilers
- Las estrellas de Arrow/The Flash adelantan un evento de Crossover 'mayor y más loco' — además: ¿quién está desaparecido? ¿Qué reunion no va a suceder? (TVLine):
Las estrellas de Arrow/The Flash adelantan un evento de Crossover 'mayor y más loco' — además: ¿quién está desaparecido? ¿Qué reunion no va a suceder?
Por Vlada Gelman / 15 Nov 2015, 12:37 PM PST

The CW’s Arrow and The Flash are going all-out for their second major crossover event (airing Dec. 1 and 2), which will launch the midseason spinoff DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, and the efforts are earning high praise from their respective stars.

“These two crossover episodes standing together will probably be, in my mind, the pinnacle achievement for both shows,” Arrow leading man Stephen Amell raved during a set visit last month.

“It feels even bigger,” The Flash‘s Grant Gustin adds. “I feel like more people are a part of it this year from both sides, and we’re tying in Legends, obviously, so it’s just bigger.” Or as his co-star Danielle Panabaker sums it up: “It’s crazier. It’s nuts, but it’s great.”

Here’s what else we know about the superhero-filled episodes:

IT’S A TRUE ‘TBC’ EVENT | If you’re only going to watch one-half of the two-part extravaganza, you might want to rethink that plan. Whereas last season’s crossover event was designed so that one could enjoy the episodes independently, “It’s not the case this year,” Amell says. “If you put them back-to-back on one night, they would run like one two-hour episode of television.”

THERE WILL BE CITY-SWAPPING | The action kicks off on The Flash when Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) attacks Kendra Saunders, forcing Barry to take the Jitters barista/Hawkgirl to Star City so that Team Arrow can hide her. Thus, “most of the Flash episode takes place in Star City, and most of the Arrow episode takes place in Central City,” Amell previews. “We have a common villain [in Vandal], which was not the case last year. And, just in general, we’ve done an excellent job of weaving not just two shows, but three shows together,” Legends included.

BARRY’S GAL IS SITTING THIS ONE OUT | “Sorry, fans,” says Candice Patton, but Iris is “actually not involved at all. I know that’s quite a disappointment to a lot of people, but she’s not involved in the crossovers that we have explored thus far. It doesn’t mean that we won’t ever see that. We know that crossovers have been extremely popular in our universe … so I’m sure we’ll have more.” Also not having much to do during the upcoming event: Joe West and Captain Lance. (Guess you don’t need cops when you have… Legends.)

THERE WILL BE NEW DYNAMICS | “One of my favorite parts about the crossover is that you get to see people that you wouldn’t otherwise see interact” have scenes together, Carlos Valdes shares. “That sort of creates a mysticism, like fireworks about it. So fans can definitely expect a lot of new relationships to blossom, and new interactions to arise.” And what about some more exchanges between Cisco and his crush Laurel/Black Canary? After all, Team Arrow needs some help from the S.T.A.R. Labs crew with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage. “No comment,” Valdes responds with a laugh.

THERE’S NO SHORTAGE OF COSTUMED CRUSADERS | Some leather-clad crimefighters may be missing in that above photo. We only count seven present, but “we shot a scene… that had, like, nine superheroes in it,” Amell describes in awe. “Nine people with either powers or supersuits. It was an amazing thing to look out over the scene and see the world that has been built over the course of three-plus years.”

THE CRIMSON COMET RETURNS | Although Jay Garrick “does not have interaction with the crossover characters, he very much has a story,” Teddy Sears reports. Per the official Flash episode synopsis, Harrison develops a serum to help Barry run faster, and asks Jay to test it out. (Hmm, could someone be getting their superspeed back?) Yet it’s a different character Sears wishes he had a scene with during the two-parter. “My first job was on a soap opera, One Life to Live, with Brandon Routh (who plays Ray Palmer/The Atom),” he shares. “We both were hired about the same time, and fired about the same time for probably being equally as terrible and not really knowing what we were doing. So I was hoping that we could to have some stuff, just ’cause I haven’t seen him in a long time and it could be really funny.”

http://tvline.com/2015/11/15/arrow-the- ... -spoilers/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primeras imágenes del crossover de "Arrow", "The Flash" y "Legends of Tomorrow":
Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" Extended Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" New Zealand Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" Asian Promo | The CW:

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" Producer´s Preview | The CW:
https://amp.twimg.com/v/2ddc72f2-829b-4 ... 373d63f800

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" Clip #1 | The CW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9suGThTItQ
https://amp.twimg.com/v/173edd5e-aa07-4 ... b66ba0aa93

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" Clip #2 | THR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LscjGovx5n8
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ion-841390?

- ARROW | 4.07 "Brotherhood" Clip #3 | Access Hollywood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNoTJqw-A8E
http://bcove.me/1eyjahti

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 4.07 "Brotherhood":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 4.08 “Legends of Yesterday” (crossover Part 2):
4.08 “Legends of Yesterday” -crossover Part 2- (02/12/15): PARTE 2 DEL ÉPICO CROSSOVER CON “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) y Barry Allen (la estrella invitada Grant Gustin) llevan a Kendra Saunders (la estrella invitada Ciara Renée) y a Carter Hall (la estrella invitada Falk Henstchel) a una remota localización para mantenerlos ocultos de Vandal Savage (la estrella invitada Casper Crump) mientras que intentan idear la manera de derrotarle. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arregla un encuentro entre Vandal, Green Arrow y The Flash que no va según lo planeado. Mientras tanto, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) y Laurel (Katie Cassidy) trabajan con el Team Flash para fabricar un arma lo suficientemente poderosa como para destruir a Vandal Savage. Thor Freudenthal dirige el episodio con historia de Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim y guión de Brian Ford Sullivan & Marc Guggenheim (#408).

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-4-8-d ... er-part-2/

Podéis leer la 1ª parte del crossover: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stephen Amell habla sobre los fans, Felicity y el ''Increíble'' próximo Crossover con "The Flash" (IGN):
Stephen Amell habla sobre los fans, Felicity y el ''Increíble'' próximo Crossover con "The Flash"
Por Eric Goldman 17 Nov, 2015

There are a ton of comic book and superhero shows popping up on TV these days, but Arrow – now in Season 4 -- is one of the series that was integral in leading the way for this current boom. This coming weekend, on November 21st and 22nd, Arrow star Stephen Amell will be a part of the Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in San Jose, CA, a convention he helped bring together. The guest list includes several of Amell’s Arrow costars, including Willa Holland, David Ramsey, Katie Cassidy, John Barrowman, Paul Blackthorne, Caity Lotz and Neal McDonough, plus the The Flash’s Danielle Panabaker and Robbie Amell, Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter), Karen Gillan (Guardians of the Galaxy) and more.

I spoke to Amell about Fan Fest and the appeal of conventions and fan interaction for him. We also spoke about Arrow’s current season, the addition of magic via new villain Damien Dahrk, Oliver and Felicity’s recent status as an actual couple and the obstacles they face and the upcoming big Arrow/Flash crossover, which also includes several characters from the new spinoff, Legends of Tomorrow.
Stephen Amell in Arrow.

IGN TV: You've got Heroes & Villains Fan Fest coming up. You do a fair amount of convention appearances. Is it safe to say you enjoy the fan interactions they give you?

Stephen Amell: You know, I do. It's sort of part and parcel with what I try to do on my Facebook page. I am constantly amazed by the number of people that I meet and they bring up something specific that they posted on my page and I've responded to. To go from knowing these people in something that is a community but is still cyberspace, to actually seeing them in person is really cool. These things… San Diego Comic-Con being a prime example, that thing is a corporate machine now. A few years ago I went to something called Walker Stalker Con for, I guess the technical term would be the "zombie genre," but in actuality it was revolving almost entirely around the popularity of The Walking Dead. So the gentleman that organized that, James Frazier, I'd met him before. So he and I got on the phone, and I had the thought that The Walking Dead -- though it is incredibly popular, transcendently popular -- is just one show. I looked at the landscape, and I was like, "Well, in terms of superhero shows on television and just the concepts of heroes and villains in general, just in terms of comic book properties, there are like seven comic book properties on the air right now, and growing all the time." So from my perspective, I just thought there was a gap in the market where we could do a show that was very specific to this genre. And because we didn't have responsibility to do an overarching theme and we could be a bit more specific, we could create an experience that people would really enjoy.

IGN: As you mentioned, there are all these other comic book shows. Even looking at the schedule for who's going to be at this convention, there are some of your castmates and people from The Flash and Legends, and then there are people like Hayley Atwell from other shows altogether. Is it fun for you guys when you see each other at these events?

Amell: Oh yeah! I mean, I have comic con-specific relationships, where I only generally see them when I'm at these conventions - Hayley Atwell being one of them. I've met her a few times; I met her in Calgary and one other spot. I knew Arthur Darvill, who's going to be on Legends, from a convention before I even knew he was going to be on the show. Ironically, I think I've had an opportunity to talk with a couple of people who I've gotten to know through conventions, and they've ended up being part of our universe. So it's a nice networking opportunity, but really, everything begins and ends with the fans. And we thought we could create something that was going to be a unique fan experience and totally catered around the idea of, at least in the beginning, the comic book genre on TV.

IGN: And it just keeps growing, that world. There's so much coming.

Amell: Yeah, and we picked San Jose for a variety of reasons. Principally, because I knew the first show would be primarily populated with the cast of Arrow, Legends and Flash. So we wanted to pick a spot to make sure that if all of us have to work on Friday, we'll all be able to get there on Saturday. Same for the people who work in LA. So we have another one of these that's coming up in Newark, New Jersey in the new year, and the guest list has yet to be fully announced, but that one is going to be much more interactive in terms of people across different shows, and we'll still include some of the favorites from the one in San Jose. And hopefully everyone has a good experience in San Jose and wants to try it again.

IGN: I'm sure at these things there's got to be some sort of go-to questions you get from fans, which are to be expected. But is it interesting for you when someone will really ask a curveball question or an, "Oh, wow, I hadn't thought about that!" question, regarding Oliver or something about the show?

Amell: You know, that happens all the time, and it's almost always kids who ask that type of question. I was at a convention recently, and my response got a lot of play because the question was very straightforward. It was, "Why does Oliver love Felicity?" But I had to give a straightforward answer, because it was like an eight-year-old girl who asked the question! So it's not like I could be flippant and sort of dance around the question and give a sort of humorous response. It was more, this girl was legitimately asking and wanting to know, and I didn't know how literally she took the characters, so I had to give a very straightforward response. So that's not necessarily a curveball question, but you get great questions all the time, and they almost always come from kids. Like, the thing that I like on Facebook is, I'll have people that will make random requests, so they'll tell me that they're coming. I have a buddy who I've worked on my page with -- I post all the content on my Facebook page, but every once in awhile I'll see something scrolling through, and I'll just copy the link and send it to him and say, "Remind me, please." And before I go to an event, he'll give me a cheat sheet, and it will have names of people on it and things people have brought up, and I'll try to surprise them at the convention.

IGN: What you were saying about kids is so true. I've seen it at Star Wars conventions too, where you think you've heard all the questions and then a kid comes up and asks a great question that gets everyone going, "Whoa!"

Amell: And I don't know how they get to the front of the line, but they do, and their questions are always fantastic.

IGN: [Laughs] Let’s talk about what's coming up on Arrow. In the next episode, airing Wednesday night, they're teasing that the ongoing battle with Damien Dahrk is “complicated by a shocking revelation.” Anything you can say about that?

Amell: Jeez, I was actually surprised by how much the preview showed, so I'm not going to say anything more about the shocking revelation. But I will say that I do very much think that episode 407 is our strongest episode to date this year. James Bamford directed it, and he was one of the first guys that I met in Vancouver when I arrived for the pilot. On our second day of filming, I actually snapped his neck on the show, which was one of the first clips that was released. He's a wonderful guy, and after 70-plus episodes choreographing the fights and coordinating the stunts, he got an opportunity to direct. All of the things that he has wanted to see on the show, from an action perspective, he puts into this episode. Really incredible. But even more so, he was incredibly deft, as a director, on the emotional aspects of this episode, of which there are many because of this "shocking revelation." So I'm excited for everyone to see it. It has a different feel. I think fans are really going to enjoy it.

IGN: This season has been interesting, because with Damien Dahrk, you have brought this more mystical element into the show. Is that enjoyable for you? It's year four, so do you like that your show can evolve and add new elements so that it doesn't feel stagnant each season?

Amell: Well, it has to. It has to. There has to be something new for me to do every year. There has to be something new for Katie and Willa and Emily and David and Paul. Paul Blackthorne and I have actually talked a lot this year about the relationship of Lance and Oliver and the quite possibly burgeoning relationship of Lance and Donna that gives him new things to do and new arenas to play in. Look, there has to be an element every year that you add to the show, otherwise it doesn't distinguish itself. As much as we would like to look at it and go, "Alright, we had this one stretch in Season 1, or this was this great fight in 2. Let's just try to replicate that," that's no fun. So it keeps it fresh for me. And of course the characters are changing so much too, not the least of which Oliver. So it's remained fresh. I'm glad that our writers and producers are never satisfied.

IGN: What’s it like for you playing a somewhat lighter Oliver now? When you think about what he was when the show began, obviously a lot has changed for him.

Amell: Yeah, I mean, we've been trying to find that balance. There are elements of the character dating back to Season 1 that I actually quite enjoy. I was talking a little bit with the producers about making sure that we don't lose sight of the ferocity with which we saw Oliver's entry back into Starling City. I want to make sure, in the battle to create real stakes, we don't undersell what a seasoned warrior he is. That being said, there have been aspects this year -- principally the mayoral stuff, the public persona of Oliver Queen, the grownup public persona of Oliver Queen -- That's been amazing and incredibly fun to play. The lighter moments, of which I thought [director] Antonio Negret did a wonderful job in 406, the interplay between Oliver and Donna and Oliver and Felicity, and them having a grownup, established relationship I thought was fascinating. We're going into some good spots within the flashbacks and, again, are leaning more towards the version of him we saw in Season 1. Then there's a fourth element that we're going to introduce in a couple of episodes that, again, is a side of Oliver that the audience has never had an opportunity to see and he didn't know was there. So it's been a real fun exercise for me thus far this year.

IGN: With Oliver and Felicity, the last episode dealt with them trying to figure things out as a couple - more importantly, a couple that's in Star City while living this crazy life. Will there continue to be a push and pull, as they continue to figure out how to make this work, considering the situation they're in?

Amell: Well, domestic bliss is only so exciting, you know what I mean? At the end of the day, it is a television show and conflict is important -- well, conflict is actually quite vital -- but the thing that I've enjoyed from the writers, and Emily and myself have explored in our dynamic, is, you know, couples fight and have disagreements. We've always tried to handle them in the most realistic, adult way possible within this fantastical world that we've built. Like, if Emily and I are going to have a disagreement about an immortal metahuman, we still need to be able to ground that disagreement and get into the fundamental aspects of what makes a successful relationship. So they worked passed their issue as it pertained to Ray and Felicity's ensuing guilt. But I'm sure there is something else on the horizon. There always is.

IGN: I have to ask you about the next crossover. I talked to Andrew [Kreisberg] a couple weeks ago, and he was saying they as big as they felt the crossover was last year, this year outdoes that in a notable way. Suffice to say, the scale has gotten much larger when you guys meet up again?

Amell: Yeah, I mean, look, let's talk honestly about it for a second. It's a challenging logistical thing that we are still working our way through. That being said, I was speaking with Mark Pedowitz, who's the president of The CW obviously, and this really is something that is… I don't know what the corollary is, I don't know what the precedent is in the history of modern television where you have three shows on one network, each with a distinctive feel. And we weave Legends into the crossover this year, but if everything goes well with that show, and I would say it will based on how talented everyone that's involved in it is -- on the cast side, the production side and the crew side -- we could be looking at a situation next year where we're able to weave three shows into a three-night event. Again, Mark Pedowitz, I mean, this has never happened before. It's incredible, and it's a real credit to principally Greg Berlanti and secondarily, a tie between The CW and the WB and DC -- a three-way tie -- that have given us so much to work with within the DC Universe, to be able to populate three shows. You have to do it. You have to do it. It would be like me going to a Blue Jays game and Josh Donaldson asking me if I wanted to take batting practice and me saying "No." I have to! I must! Right? So, you know, the producers always say when we get to the end of the crossovers, "We're probably not going to do one next year." They're lying. Of course we are! If we don't seize the opportunity to give the fans what I think is going to amount to, certainly this year, an incredibly interesting two-night event -- because not only are we teaming up people that everybody knows in both the Flash and Arrow universe, but we're weaving in the Legends and helping to launch that show. So it's a three-pronged attack, and it's incredibly exciting.

IGN: Anything story-wise you can tease about what will bring so many of these heroes together?

Amell: Well, Barry actually encounters this situation where he wants to go to Oliver and Team Arrow for help, and that's our tipping point. The fight takes us from Central City to Star City to Central City to a farmhouse… It's good, man. It's just good. It does feel like an event, as a fan of television. And that's how you can tell; Greg Berlanti is a fan of television, which is why he's so prolific at it. One of his favorite things growing up, as he has said in interviews, was to see multiple heroes and villains from his favorite shows show up on his other favorite shows. So we've done a really good job of creating something, and I think it doesn't feel like The Flash, doesn't feel like Arrow; it feels like both.

IGN: I saw Marc Guggenheim tweet out that first photo from the upcoming crossover, and there are so many of you guys together. At this point, a few years in, are you very used to it, or do you still have a moment when you're all in costume and you're like, "This is crazy, huh? We're doing this for a living! We're getting to be these superheroes in a big team-up"?

Amell: Yeah, I mean, once you get into production, you stop thinking about that stuff a little bit. But I will say, any time I put on the Arrow suit, the Green Arrow suit… In a couple of weeks, we go on hiatus or Christmas break -- and when you come back, you always have a moment where you're like, "Oh man, this is cool." There is always something very special about whenever I'm in the suit with Grant. That to me is very special, because the nature of both shows and the fact that we don't get to do it very often just gives a different feel to when both him and I are suited up. The bromance element of Oliver and Barry is really on full display this year.

You know, when we met Barry Allen in Season 2 of Arrow, he was very much "Who is this kid? Why does he know my secret? I might have to put an arrow in him," and it turned into sort of a teacher/mentor thing in the very early parts of Flash; and then in the crossover last year I felt like it graduated into the two of us as equals, who both have a certain set of skills that are complementary; and then this year that has been taken to the next level. We really work together and respect each other and appreciate one another.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/17/ ... -crossover
- Jefe de Lucha de Arrow habla sobre el cambio de papeles de Oliver/Dig, el pulir a sus estrella y el crear una escena que lleva haciéndose desde hace 20 años (TVLine):
Jefe de Lucha de Arrow habla sobre el cambio de papeles de Oliver/Dig, el pulir a sus estrella y el crear una escena que lleva haciéndose desde hace 20 años
Por Matt Webb Mitovich / 17 Nov 2015, 2:24 PM PST

This Wednesday’s Arrow (The CW, 8/7c) is poised to pack a special punch, directed as it was by the series’ stunt coordinator-turned-fight coordinator, James Bamford.

TVLine spoke with “Bam-Bam” (pictured below) — a veteran of multiple Stargate series as well as Flash Gordon and the post-apocalyptic Jeremiah — about finally directing a full episode of television, straight drama scenes and all.

TVLINE | How did the opportunity to direct Arrow come about? Had you inquired about the possibility, did the producers offer it to you…?
I had mentioned to previous producers — on Stargate and such — that I’d like to direct, but by the time we got around to it, the series would be cancelled. In this particular case, I mentioned to [showrunners] Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg very early on that Arrow is the type of show where I’d love to take the experience that I’ve accrued over the years and apply it to directing a full episode. I’ve directed second units and action units before, and that has beome second nature to me, but I wanted to tackle the dramatic scenes as well. So at the end of Season 2, I flew down to Los Angeles and met with [executive producer] Greg Berlanti and simply stated the fact that this is what I’d like to do, and immediately he said, “That’s fantastic! This is how we go about it…” He was very specific about the methodology, he suggested that I shadow a couple of our current directors, and he said that in late Season 3 or early Season 4, I would end up directing an episode. And lo and behold…

TVLINE | What is this week’s episode about? What did you get to work with your first time around?
This episode is particularly Diggle-centric. It dives deeper into his backstory, answering a lot of questions that have been asked since the beginning of Season 1.

TVLINE | He did just find out from Damien Darhk that his brother was “dirty,” but I can’t imagine he wants to believe that.
Of course he doesn’t, but he really wants to put this to bed. He wants to have some resolution for all the feelings he’s had about his brother throughout the years — as anybody would. He doesn’t want to walk around carrying this baggage for the rest of his life. He just wants to live his life. This episode has a lot to do with family — not only Diggle’s but the family unit that is Team Arrow itself, and the interactions within. It’s titled “Brotherhood” for a good reason, as that applies to not only Diggle but also his relationships, with Oliver in particular. You’ll see the strength of those relationships, and the weaknesses as well.

TVLINE | Did this script they gave you turn out to be particularly action-heavy, or was it standard for Arrow?
That’s funny — a lot of people say that, “Does this have a lot of action in it?” and I respond, “Which episode doesn’t?” [Laughs] Because at this point Arrow is well-known for being an action-packed series. I think in quantity it’s not particularly over-the-top. What I tried to strive for here, and what the writers — who are wonderful — allowed for is that although it wasn’t the largest budget, we tried to concentrate on quality in shooting.

TVLINE | The word is there’s a sequence you had been wanting to do for a while.
There is a particular action sequence which is one shot, from beginning almost to the end, that I’ve wanted to do for about 20 years now. So I’m very proud of that.

TVLINE | Do you have any idea how long that one-shot wound up being, in the final edit?
It was originally about 57 seconds of uninterrupted, fast-paced action involving actors, stunt people…. The list goes on and on. It’s wonderful. In the latest edit I’ve seen, I believe it got cut into near the end of the piece, so it’s probably about 52 seconds long. But the brunt of it, my favorite parts of it, are still intact, fully.

TVLINE | I hear that you didn’t, however, get to meet the unique challenge of directing a love scene.
[Laughs] Only because some skeptics doubted my ability to handle dramatic scenes, because of my background, obviously. But I’ve been involved in theater and television for over 25 years — I started out as an actor myself — and it’s all about character development for me. Even my fights, every time I design a sequence, it’s character-motivated, its character-driven, so I was really looking forward to doing something different for me, in the directors chair. But I had such a fantastic time with the actors. Any note I gave they embraced, and because we are so close, I pushed some of the performances probably farther than you’ve seen with some of the characters in previous episodes. So I’m really looking forward to the fans’ reaction to some of their favorite characters getting these little moments. Particularly Diggle — the fans are going to learn a lot of things about him that you wouldn’t have known prior to this. Things about his psyche, how he feels about certain subjects, as opposed to being this “Yoda-esque” figure. He’s always the voice of reason for Oliver, but in “Brotherhood” you see, quite frankly, the roles reversed a bit.

TVLINE | In your job on Arrow, your series lead is one of the “brushes” with which you get to paint. Talk about Stephen Amell’s evolution as a physical actor, since the first day you met him. He’s obviously been “all in” from the start.
My partner J.J. Makaro, who is the supervising stunt coordinator on Legends [of Tomorrow], Arrow and Flash, called me when they were putting together the pilot and said he wanted me to be involved in Arrow, which he described as “James Bond meets Jason Bourne meets the best of parkour and MMA….” So immediately my interest was piqued, since I’ve been a martial artist since I was eight, and I’ve been a martial arts film fan since before that. But to begin with, I wasn’t a full-time fight choreographer — I came on as a stunt man — and I was saddled with also training Stephen and choreographing the fights. Stephen hadn’t had any prior martial arts training, boxing training, any sort of hand-to-hand combat whatsoever. But what he did have a natural athletic ability. He is capable of and willing to do anything.

So I started Stephen off with some basics, mainly from Filipino martial arts — Eskrima, Kali. I wanted to get his timing up, because one of the things I don’t like about a lot of the combat on television out there is they use full-beat, old-school John Wayne timing — which is like, “Beat, beat, beat.” What I love to introduce is half-beat timing, which is “ba-bop, bop, bop, ba-bop, bop, bop.” That’s my style and Filipino martial arts delivers that, so I immersed Stephen immediately in Eskrima hand work, stick work, hand-versus-knife, knife-versus-knife and so forth. I avoided kicking, because it takes years and years and a lot of stretching and conditioning to be able to teach anyone how to kick, let alone an actor within a two-week period. And he just embraced the training, he embraced me as his sensei, and he did anything I told him, basically. Right of the bat, one of the first things he said to me was, “I never punched anybody in my life.”

TVLINE | Hey, neither have I!
Right?! So, you can imagine diving right into a role where you’re punching, like, a hundred people a day! It was quite a thing for him. He’s a very sweet person, a kind individual and a real human being, so he doesn’t want to hurt anybody, and that’s a hurdle that we had to get over right away. You have to tap into his natural ability to be aggressive, or to defend yourself. Stephen had a football background, among other sports, so what I did was I related a lot of our drills and what not to football.

TVLINE | Outside of the Arrowverse, has there been a TV stunt or fight sequence that recently wowed you?
One just came on this Sunday night — [AMC’s] Into the Badlands. It’s nothing new to me, because I’m a big fan of Hong Kong cinema and have been for years, but they’re taking the quality that they’ve been putting into their film for fifty-odd years and throwing it into the American market. I was really happy to see that come to the United States finally. Its taken a long time for the American public to embrace something like this. There’s also [Netflix’s] Daredevil, which is shot on New York. Phil Silvera, who’s a good friend of mine, is the fight and stunt coordinator there. Of course there was a oner [an uncut, or seemingly, sequence] on Daredevil last year, in the hallway — I’m sure you’ve seen it. Oh, and there was the fight on [Cinemax’s] Banshee, which went in and out, through and around a car.

TVLINE | That was effing insane.
Yeah, dude! That’s done by a friend of mine, Marcus Young. So those three [sequences] are definitely at the top of my list, by very talented stunt coordinators and very talented cinematographers. That’s when it works, when the stunt coordinator work very closely with the director of photography and the director, in order to advise on how to shoot the action. You have to shoot and edit it properly or you can have the best fight choreography in the world looking like two five-year-olds playing in the sand!

http://tvline.com/2015/11/17/arrow-seas ... ordinator/
- David Ramsey habla sobre el giro de 'Andy' (EW):
David Ramsey habla sobre el giro de 'Andy'
Por Natalie Abrams • 17/11/15

We warned you that Andy was going to be returning to Arrow — we just didn’t say how.

“We’ll definitely be seeing Andy coming up in future episodes and we’ll get some pretty shocking answers about what happened to him,” executive producer Wendy Mericle recently told EW. According to the promo for this week’s episode, what happened to Andy (Eugene Byrd) is that he’s apparently still alive, but under the control of Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough).

A few episodes prior, John Diggle (David Ramsey) was given evidence that his brother’s shady deeds were what got him killed, which has only affirmed his passion in wanting to take down Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. “There’s more than one reason that he obviously has to get to the bottom of what’s going on with H.I.V.E.,” Ramsey says. “There has to be a finishing through-line to this Andy-Diggle story, which has really been [going on] since season 1, and finding out what his involvement was with H.I.V.E. really adds fuel to the fire in terms of him getting to the bottom of it.”

“What you’re going to learn about Diggle is just how much he is committed, how much this team has become his family,” Ramsey continues. “That idea is going to be repeated through each character — through Oliver, through Felicity, through Diggle — that this is the family.”

In fact, Diggle’s drive to uncover the truth about what happened to his brother will only cement the family. “There will be some division in terms of Diggle, because Diggle is going to get even more entrenched in this whole H.I.V.E. business and what exactly their involvement was in the death of his brother,” Ramsey says. “Now, since Damien Darhk is on the scene, and he is so entrenched in H.I.V.E., it’s going to be require the whole team to be closer than ever before, because Damien Darhk is a badass.”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/17/ar ... e-spoilers
- Entrevista con James Bamford, Director del 4.07 “Brotherhood” (ksitetv):
Entrevista con James Bamford, Director del 4.07 “Brotherhood”
Por Craig Byrne 18 Nov, 2015

From the very first episode, Arrow stood out with fantastic action sequences and stunt beyond what you can usually find on television, and a big part of what made it that way was fight coordinator James Bamford. Bamford was also one of the first members of the Arrow crew to interact with fans via Twitter, and had quickly become a favorite to interact with.

Tonight’s episode of Arrow, titled “Brotherhood,” was directed by “Bam Bam” himself, garnering public praise from Stephen Amell as the actor saw the first cut. We spoke with James Bamford recently at the Vancouver set of Arrow for some insight on his first time directing a full episode of the show.

“I have directed Second Units and I have directed action before, but this was my first time directing a full episode of television, so in my mind, my challenges were directing actors outside of just action, and performance of emotional content of the scene, and that sort of thing, but having been an actor myself back in the day, it was pretty natural, actually, and the performances I got out of our cast were just amazing,” Bamford said. “There was nothing I asked of them that they wouldn’t do.”

The earliest scene shot by Bamford for the episode involved an actor that he has worked with fairly extensively on fights in recent years. “My first scene was with Willa [Holland] and another, newer cast member, and they just made me feel like it was home. From then on, continually, in every scene we shot, I was just like ‘I’m home’,” he said.

On the action side, Bamford has always spoken with the show’s producers and seen where the actor takes a role on what kind of fight style the character might have. Physical type might also dictate the way in which a character might fight. This insight surely also helped with creating a rapport with the actors to direct the show.

It should probably be no surprise that tonight’s “Brotherhood” certainly won’t disappoint action-wise. “I’m assuming that’s what’s expected out of my episode, and everybody was joking, like, ‘oh! When you direct your episode, wait until you get your episode! There will be no action in it, or it’ll be a love scene or something!’ I was halfway thinking that that’s what it was going to be! It would be Felicity and Oliver making out, like, the whole episode…. that’s not the case,” he recalls. “I was kind of hoping for that, though… that would have been a different sort of a challenge.”

Bamford also credited his team for helping make the action in his directing debut work. “My assistant Curtis and our other stunt coordinator Eli really stepped up. The difference with me directing as to being stunt coordinator, I can ask for very specific action, and I designed the shots, and one of the shots you’ll see, I’ve been waiting to do for about twenty years, and now I got to put it in my own episode,” he enthuses. “There’s a shot and a fight designed around each other… it’s a continuous shot that goes on for a while. It may not make it to its fullest length form within the episode because we’re constrained by broadcast time and whatnot, but it’s something that we’re all very proud of, and something that you haven’t really seen on the show before.”

http://www.greenarrowtv.com/interview-w ... otherhood/
- Katrina Law habla sobre una Ra's Al Ghul femenina, los Crossovers de DC Crossovers y Supergirl (comicbook):
Katrina Law habla sobre una Ra's Al Ghul femenina, los Crossovers de DC Crossovers y Supergirl
Por Brandon Davis 18/11/2015

Nyssa may have been absent for the couple of episodes of Arrow but according to Katrina Law, she's got some big plans and we'll see them soon.

We recently had the chance to talk with the young woman responsible for bringing Nyssa to life of the CW in an exclusive interview. She spilled some of Nyssa's perspective and says it's not "if," but "when," she takes the role of Ra's Al Ghul from Malcolm Merlin!

-----

CB: How is season 4 of Arrow treating you so far?

KL: I love being a part of Arrow. I love being a part of the DC world. I love Nyssa. I think she's an amazing character and I think the writers have done such an amazing job making her complicated and complex. Her storyline is just taking her from the highest points down to the lowest. There's a lot of room for growth and for play when it comes to Nyssa. This season has been great, especially with the return of Sara, so it'll be interesting to see where that relationship ends up going if it goes anywhere. And also, with Nyssa fighting Malcolm Merlin for the title of Ra's Al Ghul, there's so much to explore!

Yeah! What's going on there? Are we going to have a female Ra's?

As far as Nyssa is concerned, yeah, and very soon. That's what she wants for sure. I don't know if that's what the writers are thinking but in Nyssa's mind, it's happening!

If Nyssa ends up becoming the next Ra's Al Ghul, will she support Oliver who is certainly in need of some help to defeat Damien Darkh or will she just prioritize the League's best interests.

You know, I feel like, (and I'm just gonna see when), when Nyssa gets her throne, the League of Assassin's will always be her first priority. Whether or not your agenda falls within what the League of Assassin's believes in will dictate more of whether or not she will help you. But when it comes to Team Arrow - I think because of the Lance sisters - Nyssa definitely has a softspot for Team Arrow. I feel like, if they were desperate and needed her help, she would most likely lend a helping hand.

Sara just came back and seems to be becoming herself little by little, would Nyssa be interested in exploring a relationship with her again and possibly bringing her to Nanda Parbot to assist with the League of Assassin's or even be like her Queen?

I feel like at this point, Nyssa has found a way to gently release Sara and hold onto the memory of her. I'm not really sure where she's gonna stand with Sara coming back even though she is back to normal. I do think that Nyssa is going to understand that she's on her own trajectory and coming out of the Pit is going to leave a lasting scar and effect on her and she's definitely not going to be limited to the League of Assassin's. I think Nyssa would understand that she would have to go on her own path and hopefully they would cross paths in the future.

Interesting.

Yeah, well, the Lazarus Pit changes you. I think that if it was old Sara, then for sure but...

What's Nyssa's biggest motivation to become the new Ra's?

It is to fulfill the legacy but it's her rightful place. She was born and essentially told from birth that that's what she was born to be... To become Ra's Al Ghul, eventually. So, when it's ingrained in your head that this is your rightful place, that you're your father's successor, then essentially it's almost like leaving family land to a corporation. It's like, "No, this is my land, I have to fight for what is rightfully mine."

Does that change her view of Thea since her father is posing as Ra's Al Ghul?

I don't necessarily think Nyssa is threatened by Thea at this moment, not to say that she won't be in the future. I think right now her main priority is that it won't even get to that point where she'd have to battle Thea because she just plans on taking Malcolm Merlin out.

Are we going to see a showdown in the near future between Nyssa and Malcolm?

I hope so! It would be a lot of fun just to film it.

You guys do the coolest action on this show. How much of your stunts do you get to do?

That's thanks to James Bamford, our stunt coordinator. He's amazing. My stunt double, Atlas Mitchell, is amazing because she makes me look cooler than I actually am. When I was on Spartacus, I did 100% of my own stunts but I also wasn't jumping off of high buildings or falling on silk ribbons or jumping off of cars onto other moving cars. I wasn't doing anything too crazy. On Arrow, they have a lot of stunts where they go, "Now, you slide down this rope, run down that bridge, land on a car, take out four assassin's on the way down, throw these tiny stars, catch the ones being thrown at you, and..." Yeah. I'm like, "You know, she's trained for this and probably won't fall on her face doing it," so I'm very happy to give up my power to Atlas. She makes me look good. She's talented. She's amazing but then too, they are very kind with the scenes that I can do, which is the hand to hand combat or just the minor sword play. They just tell you to go at it. I also think that the majority of the cast, other than maybe Stephen Amell aside from jumping on a moving car which he may be able to do, he's actually very capable of doing all of his own stunts, but I don't think insurance-wise they want the actors doing that which is a big reason a lot of the actors have stunt doubles.

Sounds like a routine day at the office...

Yeah! Stephen Amell is very capable of doing his own stunts, though.

With Legends of Tomorrow and the Arrow/Flash crossover coming up, are you going to be a part of either of those?

There's a possibility! I don't know for sure. I think that's the way they're building the Universe. Any character from any of the three shows can crossover and whether or not it's on Legends of Tomorrow or on Arrow, I would still love to see some flashbacks of how Sara and Nyssa met and their training and how it led to where they are now.

Has there been any talks or plans for those types of scenes to happen?

Yeah, there's been talks of that happening. I think it's just waiting for it to come to fruition and if it would work in the script and whatever story they're telling at the moment.

The DC properties on TV are great, even outside of Arrow, Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow... There's Gotham. There's Supergirl. Do you keep up with any of the others?

I saw the pilot for Supergirl and the rest is on my DVR and I'm stoked and I love it and I'm so excited that there's this female super hero with moral values who isn't wearing a skimpy costume for little girls to look up to. I wish I would've had that growing up but then I wanted to be Batman. I love the show. I think Melissa Benoist is so charming and did a great job. I loved her on a couple of the other things I've seen her do and I'm not gonna lie, I actually teared up when I watched it. It was such a beacon of hope and power for the younger female generation and I'm excited for them to have that to grow up with. So, thank you Greg Berlanti for creating this amazing DC world on television.

You kind of answered my next question: If you could play any super hero who would it be and why?

I would've rocked at Batman. I would've figure out how to growl my voice.

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/17/katrina-law/
- James Bamford habla sobre el dirigir "Arrow" (accesshollywood):
James Bamford habla sobre el dirigir "Arrow"
Por Jolie Lash 18 Nov 2015

"Arrow" fight coordinator James Bamford jumped behind the lens to direct Wednesday's new episode.

And James said Act 5 of the show features a sequence that he had been wanting to put on screen for two decades.

"The difference with me directing as [opposed] to being stunt coordinator is I can ask for very specific action and I designed the shots and one of the shots, which you'll see, I've been waiting to do for about 20 years and I got to put it in my own episode," he told reporters back in October on The CW show's set.

"There's a shot and a fight designed around each other and it's a continuous shot that goes on for a while. It may not make it to its fullest length form within the episode because we're constrained by broadcast time and what not, but it's something that we're all very proud of and something that you haven't really seen on the show before," he added.

Although it was his first time directing the show, James said it felt "pretty natural."

"I've directed second units, I've directed action before, but this was my first time directing a full episode of television, so in my mind, my challenges were directing actors outside of just action, and performance with intent, emotional content of the scene, and that sort of thing," he said. "But having been an actor myself back in the day, it was pretty natural, actually, and the performances I got out of our cast were just amazing and there was nothing I asked of them that they wouldn't do."

Stephen Amell, who plays Oliver Queen/the Green Arrow, had high praise for the first-time "Arrow" director.

"The stunt sequences in James' episode are the most graphic, well-choreographed, superbly shot and put-together sequences that we have ever done on the show," Stephen said on set. "Aside from all that, which seemed like it was a given, he was an incredible director. He was prepared without being rigid, he gave excellent notes, he had a nice command of the crew and I hope that he does dozens more."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles ... ing-arrow/
- ¡Emily Bett Rickards adelanta 'Grandiosos Momentos Olicity' y Sorpresas Vacacionales! (ETOnline):
¡Emily Bett Rickards adelanta 'Grandiosos Momentos Olicity' y Sorpresas Vacacionales!
Por Leanne Aguilera 18 Nov, 2015

We've got Felicity Smoak fever!

Arrow's leading lady, Emily Bett Rickards stopped by the ETonline studios this week and after having a little social media fun -- more on that later! -- we discussed everything that's coming up for Felicity in future episodes.

In today's first in a series of videos, we're talking all things Olicity. Press play on the video above and read on for exclusive details on Oliver and Felicity's future, on-set silliness, swoon-worthy holiday surprises, and if that engagement ring will make a grand return.

Rickards admitted that when she and her on-screen love interest, Stephen Amell, are about to shoot any Olicity moments, they love to throw some improv into their scenes. "I can share that we both try and mess each other up [quite a bit] right before we do take, which keeps us on our toes," the actress dished.

"I think because we work so well as a couple on-screen, you've got to have those improv moments to sort of sell that," Rickards explained. "There's not really a boundary between us anymore, as actors, like [with] touching and as far as that goes because our characters don’t have that either, so I think that's what shows the connection."

When asked if there are any Oliver/Felicity scenes coming up that are going to make fans "freak out," the blonde beauty was quick to answer. "Oh, yes," she said. "There's a lot more Olicity coming up that is actually going to be pretty heart-wrenching."

Wait… what?

"Whether or not it's a dramatic fight, or devastation, or a big life change, there are a few more concepts that are going to come up in their lives that are huge and provide grandiose Olicity moments," Rickards explained.

In regards to these upcoming bumps, the Arrow starlet revealed that she and Amell have been "really protective" over Oliver and Felicity's relationship this season. "We were really focused on that we didn’t want this relationship to ever seem trite or immature," she said.

"What happens is a lot of the time with TV dramas is that you kind of want to see the conflict," she said. "But that healthy relationship doesn’t always become something that you want to watch. So keeping it sort of fresh and new in this healthy communication is we're hoping will be fun to watch as well as live because we have a really great time working those scenes because we want to make them a reality. Like, a happy reality in this bomb of a world."

Speaking of happy realities, ETonline was on the Arrow set in Vancouver earlier this month while they were filming their highly anticipated holiday episode, and we noticed plenty of Hanukkah decorations for Felicity. To make matters even more merry and bright, Rickards confessed that we'll get to see a special holiday surprise from Oliver to Felicity.

"It includes a limo," Rickards said coyly. How romantic!

But will this gift also include the return of that gorgeous Queen family engagement ring? "Well, I did have my finger sized for this ring, so I can just tell set that this is a size 7 -- just so we know," the actress teased while gesturing to her own jewelry. "I mean, hopefully, if that's what Felicity wants."

Before you start to hyperventilate with excitement, Rickards warned that Felicity might have some hesitations if Oliver were to pop the question. "It might be kind of scary [for her]," she said.

Not to worry, Olicity fans! We assured Rickards that Felicity and Oliver are the perfect pair and they can take babysteps in their journey down the aisle. "Alright, alright," Rickards agreed. "Because they are working through it and that's what is so lovely."

http://www.etonline.com/news/176347_exc ... surprises/
- James Bamford sobre su debut como director en "Arrow" (comicbook):
James Bamford sobre su debut como director en "Arrow"
Por Russ Burlingame 18/11/2015

Tonight's episode of Arrow, titled "Brotherhood," saw the directorial debut of veteran stunt coordinator James "Bam Bam" Bamford, also known as the voice of all those cool Arrow Stunts videos on YouTube.

Among our topics of conversation? A crazy action sequence, done all in one shot, during the episode's fifth act. He said you'd recognize it when you saw it, so comment below: What was your favorite action sequence of the night?

When ComicBook.com visited the set of Arrow in Vancouver last month, we were in on a roundtable with Bamford, in which he talked at some length about the episode.

What were the challenges of directing this episode?

I've directed second units and I've directed action before but this is my first time directing a full episode of television. So in my mind, the challenge was direting actors outside of just action and performance with intent emotional content in the scene, and stuff like that.

But having been an actor myself back in the day, it was pretty natural, actually, and the performances I got out of our cast were just amazing. There was nothing I asked of them that they wouldn't do.

Did it help that you already had a working relationship with these people?

I think so. My first day on set, my first scene was with Willa and another, newer cast member and they just made me feel like it was home. And after my first scene, from then on, every scene we shot it was just like "Oh, here we are. I'm home."

Speaking of Willa, Thea is a lot more active now. What was it like developing her fighting style?

At first we started with her last year, training with Malcolm as you recall. A lot of sword work and it was a little more serious, as you would develop as a martial arts instructor with your student to begin with. And it's akin to military training: you're very hard on your student because you want them to succeed, and let's face it, training to be a fighter or a soldier isn't easy. You're training to survive, it isn't just about "look, I can do this to you!" But what do you do, or how do you react when you get hit or you get knocked down? You have to get your ass back up and continue to fight, or you're dead.

I tried to instill a lot of that into her character and Malcolm being such a badass...I try to consider with each character who they've trained with or who they would have trained with, so whenever we have a new character on the show, if it's Deathstroke or whoever, right from the beginning, I always question Marc and Andrew and Greg and Geoff Johns or whoever has the answers: where did they come from? Obviously I have a full DC library of who trained with who, but in our world, we don't always follow the comic world exactly, so I always ask, what's their training, who did they train with, what's their skillset, that sort of thing, and that sort of helps me develop.

And then from there, I see where the actor takes their character personality-wise and then I throw in bits of personality to their fighting style as well. So with Thea, Thea's a smaller-statured person so I have her throwing a lot more kicks than you've seen some of the other people throwing. Arrow's a big guy, and if he hits you, boom, you go down, whereas Thea's smaller and if she hits you with a punch, she'll probably break her fist. She's smaller, so she's throwing more kicks and she's utilizing weaponry more often and so on.

Stephen was really praising this action sequence in the episode. Did you feel like you had to challenge yourself in your episode, action-wise?

Of course, yeah. I felt a lot of pressure that way because assuming that's what's expected out of my episode. Everyone was joking, "Oh, when we write your episode, wait until you get your script. There will be no action in it, and there will be a love scene or something."

So I was halfway thinking that's what it was going to be, would be Felicity and Oliver making out the whole episode. That's not the case, but I was kind of hoping for that, though. That would have been a different sort of a challenge.

My assistant Curtis and our other stunt coordinator Eli really stepped up. The difference with me directing versus being the stunt coordinator is that I can ask for very specific action and I design the shots. On eof the shots, which you'll see, I've been waiting to do it for about twenty years, and we got to do it in my episode.

There's a shot and a fight designed around each other, and it's a continuous shot that goes on for a while. It may not make it to its fullest-length form in the episode becuase we're constrained by broadcast time and whatnot, but its' something that we're very, very proud of and something that you haven't seen on the show before.

Actually, there's a few mini-versions throughout. I have some continuous action shots with no cutting, just a movement of one camera. There are several of them in my episode of different sizes and lengths. It's something you do when you're the action guy as opposed to the other directors, I go away, shoot a rehearsal, present it to the director, and then they shoot it the way they want to shoot it. That's every director's prerogative and directing is basically an opinion. So what I've tried to give to the audience and the fans is my opinion of the show.

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/19/james-b ... hts-arrow/
- Stephen Amell y Neal McDonough sobre la pelea de ‘Arrow’: “Nadie le dice que no a Damien Darhk” (collider):
Stephen Amell y Neal McDonough sobre la pelea de ‘Arrow’: “Nadie le dice que no a Damien Darhk”
Por Allison Keene 19 Nov 2015

In “Brotherhood,” directed by Arrow fight and stunt coordinator James Bamford, Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) confronts mayoral candidate Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), attempting to use him as a pawn. The joke is on him, though, since Oliver wants nothing to do with his machinations. Now Darhk is readying himself for war. (If you missed the episode or want a refresher, be sure to check out our recap here.)

The Arrow cast recently spoke with journalists from their Vancouver set, and explained more about Episode 7, and how it’s a turning point in the relationship between Darhk and Oliver. “It allows us to establish an interesting dynamic,” Amell said. “As we saw in the second episode of the season, Darhk doesn’t react very kindly to people running for mayor. He doesn’t want any galvanizing force or goodness in the city. That puts everyone at odds.”

McDonough added that, “Damien thinks this is the greatest thing on Earth. We’ve got this nice guy, this good-looking guy, he’s running for mayor — I’m going to use him for whatever I need. And we have this wonderful scene where I’m telling him, here’s what’s happening: I’m going to back you for mayor … and oh by the way, you have to bow down to whatever I ask of you. And of course, [Oliver] has his own agenda. Damien doesn’t like that. No one says no to Damien Darhk.”

In fact, things are going to get personal. McDonough noted, “You see that Darhk has a huge heart for something. And that’s also the driving force that he wants to make this world perfect for this ‘something.’ [Oliver] figures out a little bit about my personal life and uses that against me.” Meanwhile, Amell mentioned that a huge point of growth for Oliver this season is trusting his team completely (“even though one is my sister, two are life-long friends and people I care about and love, and another one is someone I’m in love with and actively dating and considering proposing to”). So regarding this particular fight, he seems to have the upper hand — for now.

Still, Darhk should not be underestimated, especially regarding how he’s continue to build up H.I.V.E. “Brotherhood” included a great scene where we got to see Darhk recruiting men into his command, and as McDonough put it, “You see how I basically give the Kool Aid to these men and make them become part of Hive. You see the absolute joy on Damien Darhk’s face, like, ‘I just love my life!’ But he does, because he believes he has a purpose to save the world in his sick, twisted way. He’s a dictator, but he believes what he’s doing is right and just. If didn’t think that, then he would just be a foolish character.”

But Oliver and Diggle have been at odds over how to handle H.I.V.E. “[Oliver] has one viewpoint on H.I.V.E., and Diggle has another, much more personal viewpoint,” Amell said. “But while the two of them continue to work together, we’re over the hump of what happened at the end of Season 3 with Lyla. They’re not at odds with one another, but their viewpoints on how to deal with H.I.V.E. and the strategy really come to a head.”

They had better get on the same page soon. Though the crossover episodes with The Flash seem mostly focused on Vandal Savage (and establishing Legends of Tomorrow), don’t expect Darhk to slow down. “It just keeps building,” McDonough told us. “You see my militia expand, and everything is going my way. And this other guy, Oliver Queen, and the Green Arrow — these two guys are getting in my way, and I need to kill them both. So far I can’t, and it’s really pissing Darhk off. Quite a bit.”

http://collider.com/arrow-season-4-step ... otherhood/?

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Jim Lee Returns to Batman + Mr. Terrific Joins Arrow -Echo Kellum´s Interview- (DC Entertainment):

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”