Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "SAVING HOPE"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Saving Hope 2.08 Promo "Defriender" Promo (HD):

- Daniel Gillies habla sobre 'Saving Hope' (digitalspy.uk.co):
Are you excited about Saving Hope coming to the UK?
"I'm so excited that UK fans get to have it because they're so awesome. I've met so many just travelling recently, and they're bringing up the show to me which is really surprising. I'd always expect that they'd bring up The Vampire Diaries to me and not Saving Hope, just because of the amount of exposure The Vampire Diaries has had in recent years, and Saving Hope is so new."

Saving Hope is no ordinary medical drama - there's a supernatural twist, with Alex's fiancé giving advice from beyond the grave. Is that what made you want to do the show?
"You know, to be honest, at the time I took the show, I was trying to make money because I was very, very broke and in debt! But I was mostly drawn to the idea of the show after meeting with David Wellington at my first audition. He's one of the executive producers and he's directed several of the episodes - he directed the pilot. I don't know, I just felt like he was a real talent and he had a real vision for it. And of course, I loved the script, but, you know, it was really sort of David's presence at the beginning."

Your character Joel is quite confrontational - that must be fun to play.
"Yeah, he is kind of confrontational. I mean, I feel he's less confrontational and more... I think he's very good at what he does. I do think that he has an ego which accompanies that kind of skill. And I think that he's extraordinarily confident in his abilities. One of the things that we see that starts to dismantle his ego, essentially, is I guess his relationship with Alex Reid and the reveal that he still sort of carries a torch for her. And also a series of failures that he has surgically at Hope Zion. I think he's learning more from his failures certainly than he is from any of his triumphs."

You mentioned Alex just then - do you think they could get together in the future?
"Yes, 100%! Of course. I mean, anything's possible, right? Do I think that people would be upset by that? Yes. Do I think that there's potential for that? I mean, I think that's why a lot of people tune in from week to week, honestly. The number of people that say to me, 'Are they going to get together?' - the curiosity alone seems to have its own kind of weight and force. I'm not one of the writers, I don't govern that. But do I think it can happen? I absolutely do. Do I think it should? I mean, that's not really up to me, that's the writers. But there's certainly unfinished business."

Well he's in this relationship with Maggie... Do you see that as a real romance?
"I will definitely say that yes, he's in a relationship with Maggie - it does feel a little bit more transitory and a lot less committed. I think it's convenience that sort of forged this little dalliance between the two of them."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s229/t ... rview.html

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripciones de los episodios 2.10 "Wishbones", 2.11 "En Bloc" y 2.12 "Notthingam 7":
2.10 "Wishbones": Alex (Erica Durance) y Maggie (Julia Taylor Ross), con la ayuda del guapo Obstetra/Ginecólogo Dr. Kalfas, deben remover un tumor de una paciente que está embarazada con gemelos, pero encuentran complicaciones cuando descubren que el tumor está incómodamente cerca del útero. A lo largo del día Maggie se ve fuera de juego por el encanto del Dr. Kalfas. Busca a Gavin (Kristopher Turner) para obtener ayuda profesional para tratar con él, pero a medida que el día avanza, ambos descubren que hay más allá en el OB/GIN de lo que parece. Mientras que Alex realiza su cirugía, Joel (Daniel Gillies) recibe noticias de que su hermano Luke (la estrella invitada Tyler Hynes, WAREHOUSE 13) está en condiciones críticas después de una caída de 40 pies. Cuando Luke llega al Hope Zion, Joel trabaja con Charlie (Michael Shanks) para ayudar a Luke, quien tiene una barra de metal saliendo de su pierna, todo ello mientras que intentan mantener su admisión en secreto por Alex. Como era de esperar, surgen complicaciones y Charlie se ve forzado a tratar con el espíritu de Luke, con quien es menos que fácil el hablar – y cuya presencia trae todo tipo de emociones a la superficie, finalmente haciendo que Charlie admita su mayor secreto a Alex. Escrita por Sherry White y dirigida por David Wellington. Tyler Hynes también aparece como estrella invitada.

2.11 "En Bloc": Un joven y su padre han conducido desde Winnipeg al Hope Zion Hospital para pedirle a Alex (Erica Durance) que opere el extremadamente avanzado y altamente maligno tumor del chico. Alex está decidida a ayudarles, pero los otros cirujanos dudan sobre el realizar una cirugía tan peligrosa y poco realista. Alex no está dispuesta a abandonar, y anima a la tropa a que intenten lo imposible. Mientras que Alex se centra en su cirugía, Charlie (Michael Shanks) se ve distraído por el espíritu del hermano de Alex, Luke (la estrella invitada Tyler Hynes, WAREHOUSE 13), quien no puede seguir adelante hasta que Alex lo deje marchar – y Charlie libere a Alex. Mientras tanto, Joel (Daniel Gillies) se debate con los muchos retos de ser el Jefe de Cirugía– y entre el pelear con Shahir (Huse Madhavji) por un controvertido estudio de Parkinson, intentando mantener controlado el presupuesto, y el discutir con Alex por su peligrosa cirugía, tiene las manos llenas. Escrita por Morwyn Brebner & Adam Pettle y dirigida por Gregory Smith. Sergio DiZio y Tyler Hynes también aparecen como estrellas invitadas.

2.12 "Nottingham 7": Alex realiza una cirugía a uno de los propios doctores del hospital; una revisi´`on médica de rutina se vuelve mortal; una conspiración médica se extiende mucho más allá del Hope Zion.

http://ericadurance.tv/2013/08/08/savin ... -and-2-11/
http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/saving-hope/nottingham-7/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"Last Call" Ep. 7 "Tie Breaker":

"Last Call" Ep. 8 "No Heat, No Feelings":

"Last Call" Ep. 9 "Forts":

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Stills del 2.08 "Defriender":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Música del 2.08 "Defriender":

"I Miss The Love (But I Never Miss You)" (Nudie)
"Boy Wonder" (The Beaches)

- Añadidos los links y rátings del 2.08 "Defriender". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Saving Hope 2.09 Promo "Vamonos" (HD):

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS (14-08-13):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@dave_lester: So we filmed a few days outdoors on location for last night's #SavingHope. Here's some pics!
@georginareilly: On set of @SavingHopeTV with the lovely @ED_DURANCE
@HuseM: Impossible to not love this bloody, peanut-butter & apple eating mess.. Erica Durance makes me smile! #SavingHope)

- Nuevas imágenes BTS (15-08-13):

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@dave_lester: Good morning @SavingHopeTV. #morninghope #savinghope
@dave_lester: Sometimes in the morning, we have to collate @savinghope #uselessfilter
@dave_lester: That's a wrap on day 101 @SavingHopeTV #savinghope #playbackoperator)

- Nueva imagene BTS (16-08-13):

Imagen

(@dave_lester: That's a wrap on day 101 @SavingHopeTV #sGetting ready to start our afternoon @SavingHopeTV #savinghope #videovillage)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Saving Hope Stills 2.09 "Vamonos":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Música del 2.09 "Vamonos":

"The Darkness" (Zeus)
"Sweater Weather" (Neighbourhood)
"Vamonos" (Alfredo Jaménez)

- Añadidos los links y rátings del 2.09 "Vamonos". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen BTS (22-08-13):

Imagen

(@Thehuse: Heard of Spine Arm Wrestling Basically its arm wrestling on a spine. W @salvatonio & Daniel Gillies #SavingHope #OverTheTop)

- Entrevista de Erica Durance sobre la S1 (uktv.co.uk):
On Joining Saving Hope

“There were many things that drew me to this project including the writing and the character. This project has such heart and Alex has such strength but then she has this other, vulnerable side. The writers did a fantastic job of writing a female character that has all the elements. You get to see how this strong character deals with grief.”

On Playing Dr. Alex Reid

“What is Alex’s strength can also be her weakness. This is her pragmatic, logical side, which has gotten her to this point in her career and she’s very good at what she does. These qualities lead to strength in her success but they also end up being a weakness for her because with Charlie she doesn’t know how to cope – she relies a lot on western medicine and she’s starting to have to question that for herself. As the series goes on, you see Alex start to adopt different ideas. She begins to question whether there is a mystical realm out there.”

On Alex and Charlie's Relationship

“I love the parallel that happens with Alex and Charlie – they’re both stuck in two different universes/parallels and are both dealing with this tumultuous experience. They are both trying to figure out how to get back to each other.”

On Alex and Joel's Relationship

“The relationship Alex has with Joel is the exact opposite of the relationship she has with Charlie. They are exes and had a bad break-up. But as the show goes on we see that they really are true friends. They have both struggle and honesty in their relationship.”

http://watch.uktv.co.uk/saving-hope/art ... interview/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2 (26-28 Agosto, 2013):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

@dave_lester: It's Monday. It's morning. Monday morning @SavingHopeTV #savinghope #behindthescenes
@noelcarbs: Getting ready to roll on the first @SavingHopeTV shot of the day. Episode 2.16. (Only two more eps to go!)
@noelcarbs: This was our first frame of the day @SavingHopeTV
@noelcarbs: A little Alex & Reycraft action. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: All smiles. Even at the crack of dawn. @SavingHopeTV)

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@noelcarbs: Charlie & Gavin go toe-to-toe. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: In case you've ever wondered what it's like in a morgue drawer. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: Private blocking in the Executive Corridor. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: The Chief's coming. Look busy. #SavingHope )

(@dave_lester: We are rolling. Inside a ward room. No BG. #savinghope
@noelcarbs: Crew blocking in the morgue. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: Crew blocking w Charlie & Gavin. #SavingHope
@noelcarbs: This She-Chief is piiiiiiised. #SavingHope)

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2 (29-08-13):

Imagen

(@noelcarbs: Dr. Reycraft's having a bad day #SavingHope)

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2 (30-08-13):

Imagen Imagen

(@dave_lester: It's Friday. It's morning. It's Friday morning in the ER @SavingHopeTV. #BTS #savinghope
@noelcarbs: Look what I just spotted taped to a #SavingHope grip cart. It goes without saying which of the 2 dogs is cuter)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La S2 de "Saving Hope" regresará en enero:
Así lo ha confirmado la misma Erica Durance en Twitter, que nos ha dejado el siguiente mensaje:

@ED_DURANCE: Listen up Saving Hope fans. Heard a rumor that we will be returning in January 2014. It is really worth the wait. Trust me #SavingHope

https://twitter.com/ED_DURANCE/status/3 ... 9899228160

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de Erica Durance junto a sus compañeros en el set de "Saving Hope" (10-09-13):

Imagen Imagen

(@GlendaBrag: Had a blast shooting with the fab @ED_DURANCE & @Bruised_Berry Will miss this when #SavingHope season2
Absolutely Famished Catering fb: With #EricaDurance on our last day at #SavingHope')

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS (11-13 Sept 2013):

(@dave_lester: Rrrrrrrolling @SavingHopeTV. #savinghope #dollyshot
@dave_lester: Shooting in downtown Toronto @SavingHopeTV .........or are we. #translight #savinghope
@Salvatonio: The lovely @ED_DURANCE and I, in one of our final surgery scenes of season 2. #SavingHope
@dave_lester: The doctor's lounge @SavingHopeTV. Where doctors talk and stories progress. #SavingHope)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS (16-09-13):

Imagen Imagen

(@dave_lester: Good morning tech trucks @SavingHopeTV #savinghope
@HuseM: Tennis anyone @MichaelShanks is giving lessons. #SavingHope)

- BTS (19-09-13):

Imagen

(@dave_lester: And we are lit for a night shoot @SavingHopeTV #savinghope)

- BTS (22-09-13):

Imagen

(@dave_lester: All set to light our next scene in Shahir's office. Just need to clear that water bottle...@SavingHopeTV #savinghope)

- BTS (23-09-13):

Imagen

(@HuseM: Just finished my last scene of #SavingHope season 2 w @danieljgillies.. Aaaand that's a wrap!! Until next year)

- BTS del último día del rodaje de la S2 (24-09-13):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@BenjaminAyres: Harvard, Brodus and Maverick wrap S2 #SavingHope & start a band called The Aviators
@Bruised_Berry: Hanging up the badge! #SavingHope last shot! Blessed to be around the most gracious set of actor!!
@noldenmichelle: Great. Now I have to sit on an apple box
@noldenmichelle: The amazing camera team of #savinghope In the cast chairs What?
@Salvatonio: Just wrapped my final scene on #SavingHope! Wishing the very best to my cast, crew--- and the best fans. Onward!
@dave_lester: Final day on #savinghope = cupcakes!)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "Saving Hope" renovada para una tercera temporada:
600x338_allcast_music 2.jpg

La CTV acaba de anunciar la renovación de la serie protagonizada por Erica Durance "Saving Hope", para una tercera temporada de 18 capítulos a través de una nota de prensa oficial:
Continuando con su compromiso e inversión es más programación de televisión Canadiense, la CTV ha anunciado hoy la renovación de una tercera temporada de su drama original, SAVING HOPE de Ilana Frank’s ICF Films y el destacado estudio independiente Entertainment One (eOne). La cadena ha ordenado 18 nuevos episodios llevando a la serie a un total de 49. Con la producción de una Tercera temporada prevista que empiece en primavera, el anuncio se adelanta a la primere de la temporada de invierno que empieza en enero. Entre el Top 15 de la progra,ación en espectadores totales y en todas las demos entre adultos cuando la segunda temporada empezó el pasado verano, SAVING HOPE ha alcanzado un impresionante número de 1.3 millones de espectadores cada semana.

“La respuesta de los espectadores la pasada temporada de verano dejó pocas dudas a la necesidad de que teníamos que firmar por más," dice Phil King, Presidente de Programación y Deportes de la CTV. “CTV está orgullosa de darle a los fans otra excitante y dramática temporada por la que esperar, incluso antes de la premiere de invierno de Enero.”

“La CTV ha mostrado una gran confianza en esta serie, y estamos encantados de ver eso de nuevo con el haber ordenado una tercera temporada,” dice Ilana Frank, Productor Ejecutivo. “No podemos esperar a meter nuestras canezas de nuevo en continuar desarrollando estos profundos e interesantes personajes, y seguir sus historias a través del Hope Zee durante otro año.”

“Saving Hope” estrá protagonizado por la nominada a los Canadian Screen Award del 2013 Erica Durance, Michael Shanks, Daniel Gillies, la ganadora de los Canadian Screen Award del 2013 Wendy Crewson, Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor-Ross, Kristopher Turner, Michelle Nolden, y Benjamin Ayres.

http://bellmediapr.ca/Network/CTV/Press ... ing-Hope-3

El rodaje comenzará el 11 de Junio hasta el 14-15 de Diciembre. La emisión de la misma será en otoño.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional de EOne de la S2 de "Saving Hope":

Imagen

Source: eonetv.com

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Saving Hope regresa el 2 de enero en la CTV!:

TORONTO (10 Diciembre, 2013) – El Año Nuevo trae nueva esperanza ya que el drama original de éxito de la CTV SAVING HOPE regresa para completar su nueva temporada cargada de emoción, los Jueves a las 9 p.m. ET/PT en la CTV y CTV GO, comenzando con una premiere de dos partes que se emitirá el 2 de enero, y que continuará el 9 de enero. Emitiéndose en la prestigiosa franja horaria de Anatomía de Grey en la cadena, SAVING HOPE regresa con nuevos secretos y escándalos que se adueñan del Hope Zion Hospital, con una impactante muerte y un embarazo sorpresa esperando a los fans en la season premiere. SAVING HOPE también está disponible bajo demanda tras la emisión en la cadena en CTV.ca y CTV GO App.

Es una época tumultuosa para la Dra. Alex Reid (Erica Durance), el Dr. Charlie Harris (Michael Shanks) y el Dr. Joel Goran (Daniel Gillies), a medida que nuevos romances y complicaciones se desarrollan en los pasillos del Hope Zion. ¿Y hará que un gran giro de los acontecimientos finalmente empuje a Charlie a admitir su mayor secreto a Alex? Es más sexo, mentiras, fantasmas y cirugía en la temporada de SAVING HOPE.

En la season premiere, “Wishbones” (Jueves, 2 Enero at 9 p.m. ET/PT en la CTV), el hermano de Alex (Durance) Luke Reid (la estrella invitada Tyler Hynes, WAREHOUSE 13) es admitido en el Hope Zion Hospital en condición crítica, forzando a Joel (Gillies) y a Charlie (Shanks) a que trabajen juntos por él, mientras que mantienen su admisión en secreto a Alex. Mientras tanto, Alex y Maggie (Julia Taylor Ross), con la ayuda del guapo Obstetricio/Ginecólogo Dr. Kalfas (la estrella invitada Eric Johnson, CRIMINAL MINDS), deben remover un tumor de una paciente que está embarazada de gemelos, pero encuentran complicaciones cuando descubren que el tumor está incómodamente cerca del útero. A medida que pasa el día, las dos descubren que hay más en el Obstetricio/Ginecólogo de lo que parece a simple vista. Como era de esperar, las complicaciones surgen durante la cirugía de Luke, y Charlie se ve forzado a tratar con el espíritu de Luke, con quien es menos que fácil el hablar – y cuya presencia trae todo tipo de emociones a la superficie. ¿De verá Charlie forzado a admitir su mayor secreto a Alex?

Las estrellas invitadas de esta temporada incluyen a Sergio Di Zio (FLASHPOINT), David Richmond-Peck (ORPHAN BLACK), y más. También regresan las antiguas estrellas invitadas Erin Karpluk (BEING ERICA) y Peter Keleghan (MURDOCH MYSTERIES). Los actores Gregory Smith (ROOKIE BLUE) y Peter Stebbings (THE LISTENER) dirigen cada uno un episodio esta temporada, junto al director regular de la serie David Wellington.

http://ctvmedia.ca/Network/CTV/Press/Ne ... January-2-

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Lois Lane (Erica Durance)”