Diez
10%

Votos totales: 51

yunie
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Re: 10x09 PATRIOT Spoilers, teorías, posibles argumentos

Mensaje por yunie »

Mmmmm... este capi sera mas Olliver... espero que no se desenfoque al que es el verdadero protagonista... ahi veremos... Lois en el Watchtower... para mi sera un suplicio que sigan nombrando a la "fantasma"... ya con lo salido y nombrada ya se cumplio las 5 apariciones... :smt005 espero que sea un buen episodio

ImagenImagenImagenImagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ACTUALIZADO 29/10/10: (K-Site) Descripción oficial completa.
DC COMICS CHARACTER AQUAMAN RETURNS WITH HIS WIFE MERA; TOM WELLING DIRECTS AND MICHAL HOGAN ("BATTLESTAR GALACTICA") GUEST STARS AS COL SLADE. - In an effort to protect the rest of the team, Oliver (Justin Hartley) decides to register for the Vigilante Registration Act to see what the government plans to do with the new law. As he suspected, it was a trap to lure superheroes to an undisclosed location where he is confined to a jail and subjected to a battery of brutal tests under the supervision of Col. Slade (guest star Michael Hogan, "Battlestar Galactica"). Aquaman (guest star Alan Ritchson) and his new wife Mera (guest star Elena Satine) team up with Clark to free Oliver. Lois is frustrated when Clark continues to push aside her offers to help the team and sets out to prove she can play with the big boys. Tom Welling directed the episode written by John Chisolm

EL PERSONAJE DE DC COMICS AQUAMAN REGRESA CON SU MUJER MERA; TOM WELLING DIRIGE Y MICHAEL HOGAN (“BATTLESTAR GALACTICA”) ESTRELLA INVITADA COMO EL CORONEL SLADE. — En un esfuerzo por proteger al resto del equipo, Oliver (Justin Hartley) decide registrarse en el Acta de Registro de Vigilantes para qué planea el gobierno hacer con la nueva ley. Como sospechaba, era una trampa para atraer a los superhéroes a una no revelada localización donde es encerrado en prisión y sometido a una brutal batería de exámenes bajo la supervidión del Coronel Slade (la estrella invitada Michael Hogan, “Battlestar Galactica”). Aquaman (la estrella invitada Alan Ritchson) y su nueva mujer Mera (la estrella invitada Elena Satine) hacen equipo con Clark para liberar a Oliver. Lois está frustrada cuando Clark continúa declinando sus ofertas para ayudar al equipo y se propone probar que puede jugar con los chicos grandes. Tom Welling dirige el episodio escrito por John Chisholm.
- 'Smallville's Alan Ritchson: Tom Welling, superhero costumes, and married life (Zap2it.com):
'Smallville's Alan Ritchson: Tom Welling, superhero costumes, and married life
By Carina Adly MacKenzie October 29, 2010 7:41 PM ET

Our own Jethro Nededog and yours truly, Carina Adly MacKenzie, met "Blue Mountain State" star and "Smallville's" Aquaman, Alan Ritchson, at Eva Longoria's Hollywood hotspot Beso for a drink or ten.

In Part One of our three-part series with Ritchson, we grilled him on his upcoming "Smallville" appearance. (Nothing like a little booze to get a guy talking, right?) He just got back from his trip to Vancouver, where he took to the beach as A.C. AKA Aquaman for the episode titled "Patriot," which was directed by series star Tom Welling.

"He's a phenomenal director and I enjoyed working with him," Ritchson says. "Were you thinking I was going to say he sucked?"

Well, no, but that might sell a few more papers, right? Ritchson knows what we want: "I hate him enough as an actor. I hated him even more as a director. Every day it was like going to the dentist," he jokes.

Welling knows "Smallville" inside and out and clearly takes his directing gig very seriously, but he also knows how to have a little fun. With all of Aquaman's intense action scenes, it's no surprise that Ritchson -- a self-professed klutz -- had a few awkward moments. Watch the video to hear Ritchson's hilarious account of a very complicated scene.

"It's like the least heroic thing you've ever seen, and Tom played that for everybody that came in for like the next three days," Ritchson laughs. "Every actor, every producer, he was just like, 'Hey, watch this! Watch this!' If there are outtakes on the 'Smallville' DVDs, that would be on it."

When Aquaman returns, you're going to see a whole new side of him. Ladies and gentlemen, Aquaman has gone dark. "It opens on this guy who is dark. Costumes are dark... the set is dark. This guy is moody. You don't know what's come over him. You just see this world-weary guy who's obviously been around trying to deal with this stuff."

The pressures of being a superhero in a dangerous time have gotten to A.C., and he takes it upon himself to try to get Clark to join the fight full-time. "It's weighty. It was really fun to play."smallville-alan-ritchson.jpg

Die-hard fans know that Ritchson, as Aquaman, was recently photographed in some new clothes... specifically, a black wetsuit, which replaced the traditional orange and green one. Let's just say orange isn't Ritchson's color. "When I walked in and saw the orange and green on my rack, I threw up and I left," he jokes. The suit is a symbol of his new attitude. "That's it, man. He's going stealth. He's grown up."

Also part of the grown up package - A.C. is married! His wife, Mera, is played by Elena Satine. "His wife knows more about him than he does. It's one of those things where it's like you meet somebody and you're like, '"Where have you been my whole life? You complete me,' and this is where the Tom Cruise moment comes in," Ritchson says.

The Aquaman episode airs Friday, Nov. 19, at 8 p.m. EST on The CW. So what brings A.C. back to Metropolis? "I'll just say this: it was the need for some cohesion on the part of the superheroes," Ritchson says. Aquaman will team up with Clark (Welling) to save Oliver (Justin Hartley) from becoming a glorified lab rat in a testing facility.

Don't miss the video below for more scoop, including dish on Aquaman using his powers to talk to dolphins.

http://www.zap2it.com/videobeta/f4b6010 ... n-Ritchson

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... rried.html
- ACTUALIZADO 01/11/10: (Al Septien, twitter) Will Clark take on a leadership role in Patriot? - @_skydiamonds
@alseptien: He's very much "the leader" in upcoming eps.
("¿Va Clark a adoptar un rol de líder en Patriot? - Es muy "el líder" en los siguientes episodios")

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

selagi
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por selagi »

Estupendo Clark como líder :biggrin: que ganas de verlo :biggrin: :biggrin: como cloista estoy encantada con los últimos capítulos pero ahora que ya está asentada la relación, estoy deseando ver a Clark acercándose a Superman :biggrin:

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ACTUALIZADO 02/11/10: (Al Septien, twitter) Nuevas informaciones.
@SEBS55: Sounds like Ollie's in a pickle in PATRIOT. Will Lois help? Will her military connections or her role as a reporter be important?
@alseptien: Lois will try to help.
("Parece que Ollie está en apuros en Patriot. ¿Ayudará Lois? ¿Será importante con sus conexiones militares o su papel como reportera? - Lois intentará ayudar")

@RebecaValdez: When will Lois/Tess interact again? Anytime soon? Can you announce it?
@alseptien: I know they have a scene in Patriot and Icarus.
("¿Cuándo interactuarán Lois/Tess de nuevo? ¿pronto? ¿Puedes decirlo? - Sé que tienen una escena en Patriot y en Icarus")

Imagen Imagen

LunaLane
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por LunaLane »

Clark deja a Lois ayudar porque puede hacerlo, se que la amas y que lo queres es protegerla .... pero presiento que Lois se enojara muy pronto por esa sobreproteccion :bate :bate :smt076 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Imagen Imagen
Gifs by LoisElena

clois_forever
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por clois_forever »

Salid malditas stills, salid!! :smt093 :smt005 quiero alguna información nueva de este capitulo pronto. Que lo dirige nuestro querido Tom! :bb

Imagen
- Somewhere out there we all got a bullet with our name on it -

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ACTUALIZADO 10/11/10: (Al Septien, twitter) Question about Patriot, is it a big episode for Clark? Are the viewers in for a big surprise in this episode... - @TourOfTheGalaxy
@alseptien: I'd say it's a big ep all around. AC, Meara, Lois, Tess, Ollie and Ck fighting for justice? Sounds big to me. : )
("Una pregunta sobre Patriot, ¿es un gran episodio para Clark? ¿Van los espectadores a tener una gran sorpresa en este episodio? - Diría que es un gran episodio por todo. ¿AC, Mera, Lois, Tess, Ollie y Clark luchando por la justicia? A mí me suena grande")

Imagen Imagen

selagi
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por selagi »

No sé si me ha gustado la contestación :doubt: ya que normalmente cuando hay tanto personaje (y dirige Tom que siempre peca de modestia) :biggrin: el que sale perdiendo en importancia es Clark, mientras los demás hacen casi todas las escenas de acción :smt102 esperemos que en este capítulo sea diferente :smile:

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primeras imágenes del capi en HQ:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Gracias a A.-

Imagen Imagen

NuLane
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por NuLane »

Gracias Shelby. :smt023
Parece que en este capi empieza la acción. :super05

Aunque no sé si me voy a poder concentrar mucho en la trama con tanto pecho al descubierto :bb , faltaría Clark y ya tendríamos al trio completo. :smt005

Imagen Imagen
Hawkman: Good, you're here. I've got something for you.
gifs: onebreath

pau_23
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por pau_23 »

nuestro Clarky solo se va a dejar el pecho descubierto en el cloisex en el momento de la peticion de mano que la va a hacer flotando :smt005 :smt005

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

normita
Lois Lane
Lois Lane
Contactar:

Mensaje por normita »

veo mucha accion para este capitulo :biggrin: :biggrin:
cada vez quedan menos para el final.... :smt022

Imagen
Imagen

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

Trailer subtitulado

Imagen

K-Fabio
Lex
Lex

Mensaje por K-Fabio »

Gracias Bertu!Pinta un capitulo de mucha accion y eso me gusta!

Responder

Volver a “Spoilers”