"BITTEN" (Serie TV)

Foro dedicado a Laura Vandervoort que interpreta a Kara.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "BITTEN" (Serie TV)

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la S2 (27-08-14):

Imagen Imagen

(@vandiekins22: Shhhh intense scene right now. I'm hiding in the corner of the room watching! Can't wait for u guys 2c it @bittentv
@leven_stund: Sitting, waiting, wishing.. #datsetlife @michael_profx)

- Nueva imagen bts de la S2 (29-08-14):

Imagen

(@vandiekins22: These guys.... @Michael_ProfX @greystonh @bittentv)

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Entrevista exclusiva con Greyston Holt (MyFanBase):
Entrevista exclusiva con Greyston Holt
por Nicole Oebel y Charleen Winter 29 Agosto, 2014

Werewolves are the hot stuff right now and Clayton Danvers from "Bitten" is one of those who let the temperature rise! And that's in no small way due to the fact that actor Greyston Holt is just so seductive in bringing this conflicted character to life. Greyston made time for our interview and talks a little bit about his work on the mystery show.

1. With Clayton Danvers on "Bitten" you landed your first leading role in a tv series. What is that like starting out on a new show with a whole new character to flesh out?

When I booked the role I was extremely excited to get started on such a great project with such a great team. I loved the role and the complexity of my character and couldn't wait to bring it to life with my new cast mates. At the same time I felt pressure to do the books justice and make sure our fans were pleased with the show.

2. The first season of "Bitten" is airing on German television right now. What would you say why should viewers tune in, what makes the show so compelling?

I think what makes our show so compelling is the fact that we are werewolves living in a very real and recognizable world. We have a lot of the same problems humans have we just deal with them a little differently. Also, in the midst of all the violence, sex and action we find a nice counterbalance of grounded, emotional and real performances. There's really a little of something for everyone.

3. The wolf pack has very complex rules and structures. How do you slip into the skin of a werewolf?

My cast mates are amazing and they all know their characters so well so it kind of just comes to you when you step on set and into the Bitten world. We also all know our place in the pack hierarchy and Greg (Jeremy Danvers) sets the tone for the pack. Under him everything falls into place.

4. You played your fair share of violent and frightening scenes on "Bitten". Is that one of your favorite parts of acting, exploring that kind of darkness?

Totally. To be able to step outside of your comfort zone and explore something new is one of the best parts about being an actor. I've never been in a fight in my life but on the show I've broken a few necks, cut a guy's balls off and fought countless mutts. What a job!!!

5. You read the first book the show is based on, right? Is there a scene in the book that you miss in the show?

Yes I read the first book. To be honest I think we hit all the important plot points in the first book although one part I really liked was when Elena was running for days to save me after I was taken by Santos.

6. For the book readers there is a huge change in Clay's reasoning to bite Elena, in the show he bites her to save her. What do you think why did they make that change?

The audience needs to find things and moments they can relate to. This gave clay more compassion and humanity.

7. The torture scene between Clay and Zachary Cain was very intense and revealed a few similarities between the characters. Do you think Clay is at odds with his standing in the pack?

Hell no!

8. Do you have a favorite improv or blooper moment from working on "Bitten"?

It's hard to think of a specific one. We're constantly joking and fooling around. For a show with such a serious tone we're a pretty light hearted and affable bunch.

9. In season 2 we will meet the witches. Can you tease anything about the interaction between Clay and the witches?

I can't tell you much. But I can tell you that you will be surprised to find out how they are involved with the pack.

10. It was a great surprise to see you again as a vampire on "Supernatural" just days after the "Bitten" season finale aired! How did that come about and what was working with Jensen and Jared like?

I live in Vancouver where they've filmed it for 9 years so it was so nice to finally book a spot on the show. Jared and Jensen were great guys. It's nice to see two guys who've been filming a show for 9 years still having a lot of energy on set and truly enjoying their work.

11. You're also a musician, right? Please tell us a little bit about that. Any chance we will get to hear some of your stuff in the second season of "Bitten"?

Yeah I've been playing guitar since I was 12. I used to play in a hardcore/metal band in Vancouver called The Mary Belle. Good times!! Now I mostly write instrumental stuff on my own. It's hard to commit to a band when I travel so much as an actor.

12. Since myFanbase is an online magazine about tv shows, we would like to know what your favorite shows are?

One of my all-time favourite shows is "Californication". Especially the first two seasons. Of course "Breaking Bad" was amazing too. Holy fuck was it good. If I flick on the tube the I usually gravitate towards cooking/travel shows. Anthony Bourdain is my hero.

Thank you for making time for us, Greyston, we wish you all the best for your future!

http://www.myfanbase.de/serien/interviews/?pid=19774

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"Fan Expo Canada", Toronto (31-08-14)

- Imágenes:
Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(Thanks to @19-kirstie, @AliBette, @bittentv, @Byflutterby, @Felicia29, @frostbittenwolf, @jorjafoxluvr, @kimmiemorrissey, @meghanjitta, @nexu7, @vandiekins22, @olivertrevena, @AmyS_1372, @angel29can, @BITTENKGW, @daeganf, @emmakate_emma, @emmamurfitt1, @FanExpoCanada, @garfieldlmiller, @LV_forumfree_it, @nbolinpin, @Nexu, @omfgsue, @SpaceChannel, @Teghan, @B_P_M_G, @beccaheaslip, @dannimontgomery, @Dorothlyn1, @ellejune_, @Hottie_wheels, @iKrystalWatkins, @kenzis, @kerem_elbeyli, @mfritchley, @staceykyla, @butterflyfood, @DianesDigitals, @AdrianneCataneo, @AmandaMitch2, @bethmitch9, @hairbyrenae, @Nandry83, @NVGhost005, @RachekC95, @SConnors09, @shambam09, @sylviaburgio3, @thisismeghaan, @RenPJ, @TheArtsGuildCA, @AmyS_1372, @kat_xx_xx, @Lams9999 2, @methodrock, @oracleflwpg)

- Videos:

- Informaciones:
La S2 de "Bitten" está actualmente en producción y se espera en nuestras pantallas a primeros del 2015.

El elenco de la serie hizo un alto en el rodaje para asistir a la "Fan Expo Canada" de Toronto este pasado fin de semana, durante el que las estrellas de la serie tomaron contacto con los fans con un panel presentado por los miembros de 'InnerSpace' Teddy y Ajay, firmaron autógrafos, se tomaron fotos y grabaron entrevistas adelantando lo que nos espera en la S2.

Así, pudimos conocer algunos adelantos:

1. La temporada será frenética - y sexy

Según Greg Bryk— quoen interpreta al alfa de la manada Jeremy Danvers—la próxima temporada abrirá todo un nuevo mundo de caos para los lobos. "Es peligrosa, y sigue siendo muy sexy," dijo.

2. Elena ya no se siente dividida por ser una mujer lobo

Al principio d ela pasada temporada, Elena estaba haciendo todo lo que podía por suprimir su lado de lobo: se mudó lejos de Stonehaven, cortó sus lazos con la manada, y empezó a salir con un guapo formal que vestía con jerseys de color morado. Esta temporada, esperad a ver cómo ella abraza su bestia interior. "Elena se ha hecho dueña de la mujer lobo que hay en ella. Ya no se siente dividida más," explica Vandervoort. Y añade, "Me estoy haciendo dueña de esa mierda."

3. Habrá complicadas brujas

Ya sabíamos que Tammy Isbell y Tommie-Amber Pirie habían sido escogidas como las brujas de Bitten, pero no sabíamos mucho de sus papeles. Y seguimos sin saberlo. Pero Isbell dijo que su personaje, Ruth, tiene un "increíble talismán que puede hacer cosas increíbles." Y mientras que Ruth es "bastante poderosa," también tiene un lado vulnerable.

4. Habrá muchas peleas

Con cuatro episodios rodados, el coreógrafo de peleas de Bitten ya está trabajando duramente: las estrellas nos dijeron que esperáramos muchos combates cuando la serie regrese. "Esta temporada, nada de tonterías, es intensa," dice Vandervoort, "Es casi una serie diferente, de una manera increíble. Es más oscura."

5. Les encanta el poutine

Vale, esto no es algo sobre la segunda temporada de Bitten. ¡Pero es un hecho importante sobre los actores! Cuando les preguntaron que cuál era su comida preferida (por un niñito), todos en grupo estuvieron de acuerdo en que es el poutine. Lund incluso tenía una historia relacionada con Bitten y el poutine. "He visto a Greyston comerse un poutine entero una noche," dijo, "y luego ordenó otro poutine y se lo comió entero también."

* La poutine es un plato de la cocina de Quebec, Canadá. Está elaborado con patatas fritas, queso en grano fresco —normalmente cheddar muy poco curado— y salsa de carne. Se prepara añadiendo el queso troceado a las patatas fritas recién hechas, recubriendo la mezcla con la salsa de carne caliente, que funde el queso y ablanda las patatas. En ocasiones puede ser acompañado por otros ingredientes. Es una de las bases de la comida rápida canadiense, y es servida en puestos callejeros, restaurantes y en muchos comedores escolares e incluso en cadenas de comida rápida internacionales, como McDonald's, A&W, KFC y Burger King. Puede contener carne de cerdo, carne de res, carne de langosta, carne de conejo, caviar o trufas.

http://www.space.ca/article/fan-expo-2014-bitten

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Bitten S1 "Split Screen Stunt Choreography":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShAzwzZt_c

- Entrevista con MICHAEL XAVIER (Style Calling):

http://stylecalling.com/interview-michael-xavier/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Entrevista BTS en "Inner Space" - Bitten On Set (17-09-14):

Imagen Imagen

Video:
http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=445237

- Imagen BTS de la S2 (20-09-14):

Imagen

(@vandiekins22: Doing a cast photoshoot today.... @greystonh in Zoolander Mode. @bittentv)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen BTS junto a 'Frankie' (24-09-14):

Imagen

(vandiekins22: Someone wanted to be a part of the shoot. #Bitten)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de Laura en el set de la S2 de "Bitten" (25-09-14):

Imagen Imagen

(vandiekins22: @allsaintslive loving the Rally Tote bag. Perfect set life bag to lug around my scripts)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Entrevista con la actriz Laura Vandervoort (tn2magazine):
Entrevista con la actriz Laura Vandervoort
Por Ciara Forristal 30 Septiembre, 2014

For Laura Vandervoort, her role as Elena Michaels on Syfy’s Bitten was a daunting, yet exciting step into unchartered territory, “I loved the fact that she is a rare character, we haven’t seen a female werewolf before in a television series.” Indeed, whilst supernatural films and series have reached their zenith in recent years, the absence of female werewolves has been noticeable, particularly in relation to their vampiric counterparts. Perceived as the epitome of aggression and masculinity within the supernatural world, werewolves have tended to be gendered male, their physicality and primal urges deemed antithetical to female sensibility.

Vandervoort, however, is to change all that with Bitten, an adaptation of Kelley Armstrong’s first book in the Women of the Otherworld series, where she is not only the first sole female werewolf but also the leading star of the show. Having been ranked amongst Maxim’s hottest women for the last two years Vandervoort is not content to sit pretty and instead relishes the opportunity to put her martial art skills to good use-an aspect that Armstrong had been keen to emphasis in her novel: “I love that they incorporated her fighting technique and things like that, they didn’t make her any softer, she’s still very edgy.” Her willingness to engage in the physical nature of the role, Vandervoort believes, allows her to feel closer to the predominantly male cast and crew of Bitten: “I just wanted to be one of the guys, and you know, keep up with them physically and they all, I think, see me as one of the guys now which is fantastic and is how Elena is with the pack.”

Bitten charts the tale of photographer Elena Michaels, who is torn between her seemingly normal life with her boyfriend Philip and the duty she has towards her pack, amongst whom is her ex-fiancé Clayton, the man responsible for turning her into a werewolf. Growing up within the foster care system, we see fragmented glimpses of the abuse suffered by Elena throughout her childhood and earlier adolescence, a dimension of character which Vandervoort is glad the show’s producers kept faithful to the book, “She grew up in a horrible environment and had horrible things happen to her, so we had them all in there from the books and the fans seemed fairly happy.” This trauma is emphasised by the benevolent intentions of Elena’s pack, a solid, yet unusual family unit, fiercely protective of one another, especially when the presence of a lone werewolf threatens the pack’s existence within the small community. With Elena’s tumultuous relationship with Clayton as well as its use of supernatural elements, comparisons have undoubtedly been drawn to HBO’s True Blood which Vandervoort welcomes, “I think True Blood is a great comparison, as the show is more adult, especially the sexuality of the wolves and the characters.”

Moreover, it is not the first time that Vandervoort has played an animal on screen, her previous television credits have included a lizard on ABC’s V. A devoted animal lover and animal rights’ activist, Vandervoort took part in PETA’s Exotic Skin Campaign during her time on V and was bodypainted in reptilian skin which she believes was “a nice sort of marriage of the two, doing a campaign to save the lizards from exotic skins when I was playing one…I just decided to do something positive and I think it turned out well.”

Whilst having found continued work in sci-fi series such as Smallville, V and now Bitten, Vandervoort admits that prior to her casting as Supergirl on Smallville “sci-fi wasn’t really on my radar.” The experience, however, has been enjoyable for Vandervoort who relishes the opportunity to attend comic cons and meet her fans, “the sci-fi fans are really well educated, really up to date on what you’re doing and what your character’s doing, so I appreciate that side of it.” Furthermore, this continuous casting in the sci-fi world has provided Vandervoort with the chance to debut as the leading star of a series, a responsibility that she relishes, “I love that sci-fi allows women to be lead females, to be strong…I’m grateful for it.”

http://www.tn2magazine.ie/once-bitten-i ... andervoot/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Laura Vandervoort nos recuerda el panel de "Bitten" en la NYCC (9-10 Octubre):

http://instagram.com/p/tp2senqLx7/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb2jUhXBubo

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"New York Comic Con" (09-10 Oct 2014)

- Imágenes:
Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen

(Thanks to @bittentv, @eOne_TV, @aurorasky14, @jaybeesugar, @vandiekins22, @athena606, @adamzea, @aleyas69, @bluelancerkid, @DebChavis, @fab_u_lust, @fargogerryruperttom, @lando_cal, @LV_forumfree_it, @msimon129, @NewhouseNYC, @rtbookreviews, @TVAfterDark, @Wandering_Lily, @Wiccanwriter, @YazzieDV, @badwolf0210, @chowitt101, @cubedlink, @DebCinLA, @elle__89, @Marco_Juan, @sexilexii423, @thatguykyle, @DonovanLongo, @entertainmentweekly, @jotabey, @popseriesbrasil, @Scifitalk, @Ste_fe_ne, @HWildeNYC, @bilalmian, @leven_stund, @machnerds, @KristinaNews12, @makeupbylusine, @ber2s, @hespo, @purgatoryp, @andrew_kel, @thestewartofny, @nerdelle2, @f33lings0rry, @BrettSchwan, @eclipsemagazine, @stefyvazz, @sweetnnezzzz, @bobbytaft, @daot10, @hubjus, @jaiyanthesupersaiyan, @mikeforan, @natlovestoponder, @mcar5427, InbeonStudio)

- Videos:
- NYCC Bitten TV Show Panel Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7F7-GRzB4

- NYCC Bitten TV Show Panel Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL2X0clQ37w

- NYCC Bitten TV Show Panel Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiQYApQoChs

- Laura Vandervoort Season 2 Interview- NYCC 2014 (IGN):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzQofMTRYRY
http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/10/09/la ... -nycc-2014

- Laura Vandervoort Talks CBS's Supergirl Show and Fan Encounter - NYCC 2014 (IGN):
http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/10/09/la ... -nycc-2014

- Bitten Interview1 (Brian Madrid):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiyDZv6qixs

- Bitten Interview2 (Brian Madrid):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHd8K6MI5y0

- Interview with the cast of Bitten at NYCC 2014 (LatinTimes):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM863V8RjRk

- Bitten's Laura Vandervoort and Greyston Holt Too Much Hotness at One Table!! (Michrllr Alexandria):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_WMLwjyzBw

- SyFy Bitten Cast - NYCC 2014 (Laura Vandervoort, Greyston Holt) (An Nicholson):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btJjUPo1RQA

- Bitten NYCC 2014 SyFY - Michael Xavier, Steve Lund, Greg Bryk (An Nicholson):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWEO9vB35Nw

What to expect from Bitten Season 2 (epn.tv):
http://epn.tv/all/spotlight/what-to-exp ... -season-2/

http://instagram.com/p/t8tAYejXXU/
http://instagram.com/p/t82tIFu7G4/

- Artículos:

http://eclipsemagazine.com/nycc-syfys-bitten/
http://www.starpulse.com/news/An_Nichol ... _the_big_a

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2 (14-10-14):

Imagen Imagen

(@LarryBambrick: @jaybeesugar @GregBryk @Vandiekins22 et al. Back in Stonehaven's great Great Room for ep207. #bitten
@jotabey: Every monster has a dark-side #bitten @gregbryk)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Innerspace on the Set of Bitten Season 2 (15-10-14):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgAB59sVBOw
http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=469019

- Nueva imagen BTS de la S2 (16-10-14):

Imagen

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(Thanks to InnerSpace & @LV_forumfree_it)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2 (21-10-14):

Imagen Imagen

(@vandiekins22: The Bearded Crew don't mess around @nathanrival @leven_stund #BittenLife
@jotabey: @supervandie @larrybambrick #lastday #sadface #bitten)

- Nueva imagen BTS de la S2 (22-10-14):

Imagen Imagen

(@vandiekins22: The 'odd-ness' that ensues when @tommieamber & I are in the same room... #OddDucks)

- Greyston Holt & Steve Lund from Bitten @ACCC14 (GVTV: GeekVengers Television):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8fFxJ8hdVw

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primer Póster Promocional de la S2:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Kara(Laura Vandervoort)”