Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "Nuevo proyecto para la CW sobre 'THE FLASH'"

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva portada de la revista SFX (Sept 2014):

Imagen Imagen

- 'The Flash' elige al alumno de 'Star-Crossed' Greg Finley como 'Girder':
BvhgmFPIMAAgUhG.png
El antiguo alumno de "Star-Crossed", actor Greg Finley, será el encargado de dar vida al villano 'Girder' en dos próximos episodios de la serie.

El papel de Finley de 'Tony Woodward' aparecerá en los episodios 6 y 7 de "The Flash." Debido a la explosión de S.T.A.R. Labs que se produjo en el episodio piloto de la serie, Tony se encuentra con la habilidad para transformar su piel en metal viviente. Bajo el disfraz de Girder, Tony se mete en una ola de crímenes que sólo Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) puede ser capaz de detener.

La conexión de éstos dos no termina ahí. Cuando eran críos,Tony era el abusón que solía atormentar a Barry.

Además de "Star-Crossed", Finley también ha sido regular en "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" y ha aparecido en "Law & Order: SVU," "Emily Owens, MD" y "House."

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/zap2it_firs ... rd-2014-08

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash - New Trailer "In a Flash":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9T5A_W8XU

- Imagen bts de Grant Gustin y Candice Patton:

Imagen

(@emanmakeup: Had an amazing day on set with actress Erica Durance for tv show Saving Hope @CTV #lovemyclients #savinghope)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- THE FLASH - New International promo banner:

Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash - Candice Patton Losing Barry Interview (The CW):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4eRw0RGB6Y

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡Jesse L Martin sobre el Det. West y los Magos del Tiempo! (nukethefridge):
¡Jesse L Martin sobre el Det. West y los Magos del Tiempo!
Por Fred Topel 25 Augosto, 2014

After the Television Critics Association panel on The Flash this summer, I ended up going one on one with Broadway legend Jesse L. Martin. The veteran of the original production of Rent has had a storied history on television on Law & Order, Ally McBeal and most recently Smash. He plays a very real world role on the latest DC comic book show The Flash and mentioned in the panel that he hasn’t read the Flash comic books himself. He hung around after the panel so I was able to talk to him further.

Martin is Det. Joe West, a policeman who’s taken a personal interest in Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) since his mother was killed and his father convicted. Barry works for Joe as a CSI and has an unrequited crush on his daughter Iris (Candice Patton). When Barry is given super powers, and West sees him fight a Weather Wizard, West begins to believe there’s more going on in Central City than just crime. The Flash premieres October 7 on The CW.

Nuke the Fridge: Do you get any Law & Order deja vu playing a detective on The Flash?

Jesse L. Martin: Only a little bit. You know, when I’m suiting up, putting the gun in, the badge and the whole nine, yeah, I get a little bit. But it’s so different, dude.

Nuke: You shot Law & Order in New York. Is The Flash on a soundstage?

Jesse L. Martin: This is on the soundstage and on location in Vancouver.

Nuke: Being a New York actor and a Law & Order veteran, how does it feel to mimic the city in Vancouver?

Jesse L. Martin: It actually feels remarkably the same. Once you’re on the street, you’ve got the yellow police tape up, there’s a crowd gathering which we’ve hired. And there’s a crowd gathering on the other side that is just people that live in the city and they want to see what we’re doing. So it feels remarkably the same. Less busy, if you will, because Vancouver’s not as busy as New York, but it feels remarkably the same.

Nuke: Is that partly because Vancouver has done it so much, they know how to do a “New York” type city?

Jesse L. Martin: Oh yeah. I don’t know if they’re doing New York. We’re not New York. We’re Central City. Yeah, they’re good at it. They know what they’re doing in Vancouver. They film a lot of things. When we were doing the pilot, there were something like 40 productions going on at the very same time.

Nuke: Is Barry keeping his job as a CSI with West?

Jesse L. Martin: Oh yeah. Yeah, he has to. That’s the job.

Nuke: What are the cases West and Barry investigate every week, outside the superhero stuff?

Jesse L. Martin: That’s a good question. I don’t know yet because we’re in the middle of filming the second episode so I’m not exactly sure. So far we’re dealing mostly with metahumans because they seem to be taking over Central City.

Nuke: What were the special effects in the Weather Wizard scene in the pilot?

Jesse L. Martin: I was only there on the practical side of things, acting on the other side of things.

Nuke: But there was nothing there, right?

Jesse L. Martin: No, there was nothing there. It was just acting. I got to see a lot of stunty things where I actually saw Barry tumble out of the tornado and things like that, but most of it is total green screen. So I was just acting towards the screen or a dot on the wall, that kind of thing.

Nuke: Did you have stunts yourself?

Jesse L. Martin: Yeah, I did actually. I actually had some stunts and it was fun.

Nuke: Had you done a lot of that in your career?

Jesse L. Martin: A little bit on Law & Order, just running, tackling, that kind of thing but of course if you’re a regular character on a show, they don’t want you to get hurt so they make sure you’re doing the minimal of stunts. It’s the same thing here, the minimal of stunts. We’ve got a great stunt team so there’s no reason to throw myself on the ground if this guy standing behind me can really do it.

Nuke: As far as you’re concerned, are you doing a cop drama?

Jesse L. Martin: That’s a good question. Yes. Not a superhero show.

Nuke: When you decided not to read the comic books, were Geoff Johns and the DC guys pushing you, like, “Maybe take a look at this?”

Jesse L. Martin: Nope. They were totally cool with it. They were like, “We totally understand why.” Listen, if I was playing one of the metahumans, I’d definitely read them. I probably will read them anyway but right now I don’t want to know too much because if I know what’s coming, I’m afraid that will show up before it needs to show up. So I’d like Joe to stay on the ground and everything to be a surprise for him.

Nuke: Is your contract set up so if they want you to cross over to Arrow, that’s allowed?

Jesse L. Martin: I believe so, yeah. I think we’re all game to be part of the whole universe, whatever it’s going to be. That starts with Arrow with us.

Nuke: Would you welcome that if it comes up?

Jesse L. Martin: Totally, I love those guys. They’re right next door to us in the studio.

Nuke: Even if it adds an extra week to your season?

Jesse L. Martin: I’m here to work. You know what I mean? I’m here to work. I’m good with it.

http://nukethefridge.com/2014/08/25/fla ... r-wizards/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- New Promo Poster:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash - "The Future Begins" Trailer (The CW):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFhWZz7-X_M

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo banner promocional de la CW:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash - CWestionator: Candice Patton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stjPsP2eq04

- The Flash - CWestionator: Grant Gustin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFBNAV2iwXU

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "The Flash", revelados el título y créditos del episodio 1.06:
Imagen

El episodio 1.06 de "The Flash", tendrá por título "The Flash is born". Está escrito por Jaime Paglia & Chris Rafferty y será dirigido por Millicent Shelton.

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen BTS del elenco (28-08-14):

Imagen

(@rickcosnett: Falling in love with #TheFlashband Here with 3 of them @candicekp @dpanabaker #JesseLMartin #latergram)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevo póster promocional:

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash - "Not Quite Father and Son" Interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-opLz7bO-b8

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Dominic Purcell se reúne con Wentworth Miller en "The Flash" como el villano 'Heatwave':
dominic_purcell_heat_wave_a_l.jpg
Dominic Purcell se ha unido al drama de la CW basado en los cómics de DC del superhéroe "Flash" como el villano 'Heat Wave', reuniéndose así con su antiguo compañero de "Prison Break" Wentworth Miller en el episodio 1.10 de la temporada que se estrenará este otoño.

Esto marca la primera vez en que los actores vuelven a aparecer juntos desde que interpretaron a los hermanos Lincoln Burrows y Michael Scofield en la mítica serie de TV desde el 2009.

Purcell interpretará a 'Mick Rory', un pirómano que encuentra una salida para su obsesión con el fuego cuando se une a 'Leonard Snart'/'Captain Cold' (Miller) y se convierte en el villano conocido como 'Heatwave'.

Miller fue incorporado a "The Flash" en julio y hará su debut en el episodio 1.04. Se ha oído que el personaje de Purcell también aparecerá en el mismo episodio.

En la tradición de DC, 'Heatwave' es un miembro de 'the Rogues', de los cuales el 'Captain Cold' es el líder. Hemos podido ver al personaje en forma animada en series como "Justice League Unlimited" y "Batman: The Brave and the Bold".

Purcell es la última incorporación a las estrellas invitadas que incluyen a Clancy Brown como el 'General Wade Eiling' ó Robbie Amell como la mitad de 'Firestorm'. También contaremos con los cameos de Stephen Amell y Emily Bett Rickards de "Arrow".

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ave-729700

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- The Flash New Trailer "Guardian Angel":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muJ87aKQvXU

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”