Noticias, proyectos y fotos sobre Sherinda Swann (Zatanna)

Temas relacionados sobre los demas actores

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Responder
Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Noticias, proyectos y fotos sobre Sherinda Swann (Zatanna)

Mensaje por Shelby »

Sherinda aparecerá en el número de febrero de la revista FHM, al igual que ya lo hiciera Erica Durance:
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
También aparece un breve artículo:
My First Time: Serinda Swan Photos

It’s crystal-clear why Serinda Swan is Canada’s hottest new export (sorry, timber). The Vancouver-born beauty plays Aphrodite, the goddess of love and sexual desire, in Chris Columbus’ new flick, Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, and heats up the screen later this year in the highly anticipated Tron Legacy. Read on to learn about the stunner’s most significant first times.

First Miscasting

With Percy Jackson, I originally went out for the role of Medusa. I was on the set of Tron before the audition, so I got the makeup people there to make me look scary. I did all my research and showed up looking like Medusa, but I ended up getting the complete opposite role, Aphrodite. Definitely a compliment!

First Love Letter

I got some really cute fan mail from an 11-year-old boy, who told me I’m “prettier than a rainbow,” which is, like, the sweetest thing any boy has ever said to me. Maybe when he grows up, he’ll be able to read this story—and if he is reading this now and he is 11, then, hey, you shouldn’t be reading Maxim!

First Secret Workout Tip

I pole-dance. I do. I do it at an aerobics center. Having done gymnastics for 13 years, I find it’s one of the only things where I can still use my core and all my muscles. Plus, it’s fun: You’re a girl, and you get to dance around a pole!
La entrevista completa aparecerá igualmente en el número de febrero de la citada publicación.

http://www.maxim.com/girls/girls-of-max ... -swan.html

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Re: Noticias, proyectos y fotos de Sherinda Swann (Zatanna)

Mensaje por Bertu »

Quiero pedir un deseo :smt077

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: Noticias, proyectos y fotos sobre Sherinda Swann (Zatanna)

Mensaje por Shelby »

Os dejo el trailer de la peli "Tron Legacy" en la que participa:
Por cierto, estuve viendo la peli de "Percy Jackson" y en ella Serinda brilla por su ausencia. Sólo sale de refilón al final de la peli unos segundos y ni siquiera se la ve directamente, sólo en una imagen por detrás de la escena principal. :doubt:

- Serinda Swan, comida en "Fred Segals" en West Hollywood - 11 de Marzo:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- “Tron Legacy” World Premiere en El Capitan Theatre (11 Diciembre, 2010 en Hollywood, CA):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Foto de Sherinda Swann con Eric Goldman en la TCA tour 2011:

Imagen

- Misc:

Imagen

- Trailer de la nueva serie de Sherinda, "Breakout Kings":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r96PpPHY ... r_embedded[/youtube]

Imagen Imagen

manukent
Lex
Lex
Ubicación: normalmente en Sevilla, aunque paso mucho tiempo por metrópolis

Re: Noticias, proyectos y fotos sobre Sherinda Swann (Zatanna)

Mensaje por manukent »

Imagen

guapisima , casi mágica diría yo. :wink:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: Noticias, proyectos y fotos sobre Sherinda Swann (Zatann

Mensaje por Shelby »

- “Breakout Kings” New York Premiere Party – SIR Stage 37, New York (02/03/2011):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Preguntas y respuestas: Serinda Swan de Breaking Out (esquire.com):
Q & A: Serinda Swan's Breaking Out
By Julian Sancton March 24, 2011, 6:48 PM

Imagen
ESQUIRE: Correct me if I'm wrong but you started acting at age three?

SERINDA SWAN: I did. I started at three and I kind of got out of it by the time I was five. I did competitive gymnastics so that kind of turned me from a cute little girl into a small Russian boy so there weren't very many roles available for me at that point. So I left the industry at five and then didn't come back until about a couple of years ago.

ESQ: What tips would you have to give to a two year-old looking to break into the business?

SS: [Laughs] You know, work hard. Get into those acting classes. Work on your accents and things like that. No. I lucked out cause my mom was an actress and so I ended up getting the roles vicariously through one of her auditions.

ESQ: In Breakout Kings, you play a convicted con-woman who helps track down fugitives. Do you think it have what it takes to stare down and escaped convict?

SS: Absolutely. I did do track so it is true I can run really fast. They put me in Krav Maga to play this role and I was also studying it a bit before. And I think because of my gymnastic skills, I could at least look like a badass. Like I can do flips and things like that. So I could at least psych the person out a little bit by pretending I was a black belt or something. Until they'd, like, punch me then I'd probably have problems.

ESQ: On the other end of the character spectrum, you've also played Aphrodite. How do you not let that kind of casting that go to your head?

SS: You don't — just because I've also played, like, swamp creatures. So if you let one go to your head you have to let the other as well.

ESQ: When did you play a swamp thing?

SS: Well it wasn't really a swamp thing. She's more like a devil creature. It's in an upcoming movie that I'm doing. You'll see: She changes into many different things.

ESQ: So have you, it seems, at least geographically speaking. You were born in Vancouver and grew up in Hawaii.

SS: Yeah. I moved to Hawaii when I was fourteen. And I was there for a year and then I was just sort of on and off after that, just because I had friends and family there. I actually just got back from Hawaii last night, which was pretty amazing to be back there [shooting Hawaii Five-O].

ESQ: One of our editors is going to Hawaii in June. He asked me to ask you what he should do there.

SS: What island is he going to?

ESQ: I don't know. I'll have him go wherever you tell him to go.

SS: Well if he's going to Oahu, there's a couple of really good hikes. You can hike Diamond Head. And there's Koko Head hike, which is like 1342 stairs [reports vary — Ed.] straight up. It should come with a bathtub and a razor blade halfway up because you want to die. It's gorgeous and the view from the top is unbelievable. Whatever island you go to, try to go for a dolphin swim, they're just amazing. And if he goes over to Kauai, which is where I grew up, there are these things called blue rooms, caves that are lit from the bottom with the water so it's actually illuminated like a blue room. They're stunning. They all have tons of gems. Ask a local as opposed to somebody in the industry.

ESQ: He's going with his family but still might want to hit a bar at night. Is there a good one in Kauai?

SS: Kauai? No. In Kauai there's, like, no nightlife. Everything closes at 10. If you're going to Oahu, yeah there's tons. They have, like, a Nobu there. There's always something to do there. I was working until, like, 4:15 every morning, so I didn't really go out much. But there are always good eats and things like that around.

ESQ: I've heard that you are a fan of hockey.

SS: I am a huge hockey fan.

ESQ: Help me be one. I want to be one. What do I have to do? Besides watch hockey.

SS: Okay, where are you from?

ESQ: New York.

SS: New York. That's too bad. Let's see. I'm just thinking of the teams, stuff like that. What you can do is you can find a local boy, a hockey player that's from New York whose story you like. Just do research into a local player and then you can find out what team he's on and then you can actually start rooting for the team based on the player. If you liked that route.

ESQ: That sounds like what a girl would do to get into hockey.

SS: Well not in the sense like "Oh, he's cute." You look at his stats.

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/serinda ... ew-5450721

- Sherinda en las playas de Santa Mónica (31/07/11):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(Gracias a Erika)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Serinda Swann "2011 Audi Kick Off Emmy Week Celebrity Party" celebrada en Cecconi's en West Hollywood, California (10/09/11):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Sherinda Swann se une oficialmente a twitter y nos presenta su Proyecto Benéfico:
La actriz conocida por todos los fans de Smallville como Zatanna se ha unido oficialmente a twitter, siendo el mismo confirmado por varios periodistas:

http://twitter.com/#!/SwanSerinda

Asímismo, la actriz nos presentó a través de esta red social su propio proyecto benéfico: "18FOR18"

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
¡Gracias por visitar la página de mi proyecto!

Fui recientemente a Camboya y visité uno de los refugios "Somaly Mam" (que lucha principalmente contra el tráfico sexual de mujeres y niños) así como el cuartel general de "Voices for Change", lo que le dio un nuevo sentido a mi vida.

Tras escuchar las historias, y ver a lo que se enfrentan estas mujeres y niños todos los días, supe que había algo que podía hacer, y así nació "18FOR18".

El trabajo que "Somaly Mam" está haciendo es absolutamente extraordinario, y vuestras donaciones son extremadamente importantes y apreciadas.

Por favor, ayudar a la "Somaly Mam Foundation" tanto si es para hacer donaciones, construir vuestra propia página para recaudar fondos, o mandando el link a cualquier amigo que penséis que puede estar interesado.

Todo ayuda.

Serinda Swan
La actriz también se lanzará de un avión el próximo sábado para conseguir recaudar más fondos para la fundación.

La página del proyecto de Sherinda: http://www.stayclassy.org/santa-barbara ... r-18/e7897

La página de "Somaly Mam Foundation" : http://www.stayclassy.org/charity/somal ... tion/c6878

- Imágenes del salto:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- Video:

http://yfrog.com/1shsaz

- Sherinda junto a su hermana en un evento benéfico la semana pasada:

Imagen

- Sherinda Swann de regreso al rodaje y la presentación de la segunda temporada de "Breakout Kings":

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Video promocional de la 2ª temporada de "Breakout Kings":

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Sherinda Swan para "Zooey Magazine":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Podéis encontrar la entrevista AQUÍ

- Serinda Swan Interpreta a un agente de la DEA en la nueva serie de USA Network, "Graceland" (mención a Smallville y Tom):

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/ ... azy?page=2

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- "The Daily Quirk" caught up with Serinda Swan on the NBCUniversal Cable Upfronts red carpet about "Graceland" S2:

http://thedailyquirk.com/2014/05/17/int ... inda-swan/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Otros Actores”