Problem with activation

Problemas con los avatares, firmas, imágenes, creación de mensajes y funcionamiento del Foro y la Web en general.

Moderadores: Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Responder
terrylayfoot
Chloe
Chloe

Problem with activation

Mensaje por terrylayfoot »

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... http://foro.huesario.es/?dd199db1b54bc8dab4f19484db2,

Lore
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: Problem with activation

Mensaje por Lore »

Hi, this is not the proper board, but don't worry I'll move it to the right one :wink:

The activation link is only to activate your acount and enable you to write in the boards and access the site correctly. Seeing as you have already posted in a board, I have to asume that even if the link doesn't work, your user account is created and working correctly. Anyway, try to use the board normally and check the site to see if everything is working as it shuold, if not, send me a PM and I'll explain the problem to the site admin.

But be aware this IS NOT a site that allows spam, I tell you because currently you are banned for your post (you know wich one) and as I told you we don't allow that. If you continue this behaviour you'll be banned permanently from the boards and the site.

Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Temas relacionados con el Foro y esta Web”