Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: Fotos de Cassidy Freeman (Tess)

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva candid de Cassidy junto a Ida en Chicago (02-09-18):

Imagen

(@hatface: Today we celebrated Ida’s Birthday. For 95 years she has graced this earth, and continues to change countless lives along the way. I am in awe of her boundless love, her curiosity, her belief in the healing power of community, her stubbornness (which both inspires me and drives me crazy), her deep love of children: All children.
She’d go hungry to feed another. She’d walk to let another ride. She taught me about the relentless practice of kindness and to never judge a book by it’s cover. She instilled in me the belief that a cup of coffee and conversation are the best ways to show someone you care. She’s my other mom and I’m the luckiest to get to share any day with her, but I choose to take this moment to realize: to be this present at 95 years old means you have some real important shit to do this lifetime. I love you, Ida. Always. Happy 95th Birthday, you fox. Thank you for bringing us together today. Your love ripples, and will forever)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnQTE6IH-qS ... by=hatface

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva candid de Cassidy en 'Gutters' en New Mexico (13-09-18):

Imagen

(@hatface: Kristian, you’ve never bowled better. Nor have you ever looked so satisfied. hike ‘em and strike ‘em)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Cassidy Freeman en Montana (15-25 Sept 2018):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@hatface: My end of summer face. My clarity face. My present face. My dreaming face. My gratitude face. My eager face...my tanner than it’s gonna get all year face. Seasons change and the passage.
@hatface: My dads dog is a creeeeper #KovaFace ::: my dad is on a great hiking adventure in Montenegro and I know he’s missing his pups...But self discovery is important no matter the missing. I’m proud of him. And I love this pup face, even though 9 times outta 10 she is a terror
@hatface: A friend recently told me: Everyone needs a wife. I couldn’t agree more. Mine was born today. She’s made her annual pilgrimage to see me beachside for her birthday this year, and packing extras. This friendship is the safest landing pad for all that life reveals. I’m grateful for you, birthday woman, the adventures we've had and so eager for the ones to come)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Cassidy en New Mexico (07-30 Oct 2017):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@hatface: @btheo took this photo. He is not only talented with a camera, he is also a wise and smiley teacher who agreed to spend part of his down time in Santa Fe teaching me Vedic Meditation. Théo, you have initiated me into a puzzle piece I felt I had been missing and now feel I have found. The easiest of laughter. The fullest of feeling. The milkiest of chai. Thank you, Théo, that’s my meditation face...if you’re feeling like an unfinished puzzle, reach out to him. You won’t regret it.

@hatface: If y’all have ever been in a Tesla, you’ll be just as excited as I am that the ENTIRE TOP IS A MOON ROOF!! (I didn’t even know how to open the door

@hatface: Crazy hair. Serious big eyes. Filled out absentee ballot. My ballot might be secret, but my support of ::everyone:: getting out to vote is NOT a secret. Life isn’t fair, but we each get a say. This administration does NOT represent the majority of this country. Let’s prove it. VOTE. ALSO USE TWO STAMPS!!!

@hatface: Here’s to foggy morning fall walks and 2am giggle attacks, farmers market ambush and patio salmon, cold October ocean dips and yoga sweat...to know there’s always a place to rest, bake, cook, laugh and reflect wherever we meet...I don’t know many people as engaged and curious as you, Tara, and I’m grateful

@hatface: This lil piggy #thechairmanchronicles #casstheauntsass)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Cassidy Freeman, divertido día de Halloween en familia en L.A. (31-10-18):

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@hatface: Pre trick-or-treat mean mugs #thechairmanchronicles #casstheauntsass
@hatface: The Force is strong with us #HappyHalloween
@realclarkfreeman: The Force is strong with this one... #LukeandLeia #Happyhalloween)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva candid de Cassidy con 'Shasta' en Yosemite Valley (01-11-18):

Imagen

(@hatface: We decided our National Parks tour needed another stop #VoteForTheEnvironment Yosemite Valley)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Cassidy Freeman, Renee Newberry Photoshoot (Nov 2018):

Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva y adorable candid de Cassidy con su sobrina (17-11-18):

Imagen

(@hatface: Keep reaching for what’s working and letting go of what’s not...we need a world full of wonder women (and wonder men) with hearts as big as this lady. #sloaneynoaneyfreeman #casstheauntsass headband styling by: @nmbeck79)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva imagen bts de Cassidy Freeman durante el rodaje de su nueva comedia de HBO "The Righteous Gemstones" (27-11-18):

Imagen

(@hatface: Soooooo excited to start shooting our new HBO comedy soon! So excited. Can’t you tell? I get to start everyday lookin‘ like this #righteous #TheRighteousGemstones #pinchme)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Cassidy con amigos y familia (05-28 Diciembre, 2018):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@hatface: 'Member that time we didn´t know each other. I don´t. What we share & what we learn from this friemdship means so much to me HBD!
@hatface: Cause we´re related #poochfacetime #hesmybrothershesmysister
@hatface: I’ve already snowboarded more days this season than the last 2 seasons combined That makes me want to watch 80’s ski movies... I will do that, while wearing these
@hatface: We thought the solstice was best spent traveling home for the holidays, listening to books on tape and reflecting on 2018. Shasta and I made gratitude lists, hers is pretty risqué (which is why she won’t make eye contact with the camera) so I’ll share part of mine: I’m grateful for ::love:: Unconditional and slathered on thick like Nutella. Im grateful for my health and strength, in the body, mind and heart. I’m grateful for my life of adventure. So so so grateful for my beast of vehicle that safely and swiftly takes me from location to location and holds all my things and my thoughts. Grateful for space and time. Time. Time. And grateful for the plethora of tools I have to use when I feel something might be slightly broken. Grateful that my biggest lesson this year is not giving more than a moment to what other people think. Grateful that from today on, the light comes back little by little to shine brightly on the newness of our growth
@hatface: Christmas Eve eve hiking with pops! #NeverEnoughCollars
@hatface: 'Cissy Sass...can I press the button' 'You mean the gas' 'Yeah, da gas.' 'Yep!' #ATVxmasTreeExpedition
@hatface: We all did big arms
@hatface: I’m not proud of us but I love us #HotFudgeMilkshake #BlueRaspberryMrMistyFreeze)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Cassidy durante un viaje a la India (07-01-19):

(@hatface: On the other side of the earth is another earth, called earth.
People may look, sound and seem different but as I heard last night, from the deep knowledge of an amazing human (Thom Knoles) there’s no non-human human, and in order to open our hearts, and heal what is hurting, we must cultivate the deepest empathy, even with the darkest of characters we think we know.
On the other side of the earth is another earth, called earth.
And it’s difficult to get to. And it’s difficult when you arrive. There’s change and noise and the unknown. It can feel lonely and for naught, but if you stay quiet and trust, you may learn. It’ll make you clearer, stronger and able to see your own resilience, growth and peace inside: where Truth resides.
I have so much yet to forget, so I may learn all that I know.
Very grateful for this.
Very grateful for health.
Very grateful for love.
Pic: also grateful to my teacher and dear friend @btheo who was my bridge to India and takes amazing photos
@hatface: There is no doubt in my mind that souls know each other through space and time. This man is loved by so many, and now by one more. He effortlessly welcomes all into his world. He is the human representation of pure JOY. If you ever wonder if you can let go a little more, accept a little more, smile a little more, let this man be your inspiration. You are love, Panditji. Jai guru dev #WhenIWentToIndia #omnamashivaya
@hatface: Only by speaking more of what I :do: want And less of what I do not want. Will any remaining heaviness lift. And the Truth of what I know surround me. Inspire me. Ignite me. Reunite me, over and over again, with Joy #WhenIWentToIndia #omnamashivaya #JaiGuruDeva
@hatface: Everyday, not just today Let your tender heart just say I love you Because it will change Life can get so strange No matter if it is time to grow Or if it could be time to let go I love you Just when you’re happy being alone When what you :know: doesn’t come from a phone When dream and what’s real can live together When after the sun you’re grateful for weather I love you Hold yourself close and quietly say No matter who sent me flowers this day, I love :you: Every. Day
@hatface: And on that day, With my arms in the sky , With my body in water And sweet tears in my eye. What I know to be true Which is writ in my bone That which nature reminds That there is no alone When the itch feels too much When we’re tempted to fight Remember connection Remember the light Old patterns are known Yet we search for the new For deep down I know What you want, wants you #MotherGanga #omnamahshivaya
@hatface: Look around but also within. What you seek you don’t have to win. The inner journey is not so lonely. You'll realize your people are here if only. You’ll turn and smile, and say your name. Realize, inside, we’re all the same)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva candid de la actriz en L.A. (24-01-19):

Imagen

- Nuevas candids de la actriz en el cumpleaños de Adam Bartley en L.A. (28-01-19):

(@hatface: Your level of goof is one of the things I most love about you. That, and your passion for always being together #longmire #TVdad #SirDad
@roberttaylor6677: The gang @hatface @therealkateesackhoff @shawkristian @adamlbartley @theessentialchase @louanne_stephens @zahnmcclarnon
@adamlbartley: Birthdays are for friends dropping by randomly at the same time @roberttaylor6677 @hatface @austin_hebert
@hatface: Happy birthday Adam!! May none of these faces be how you feel turning 39, again)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de la actriz con amigos en L.A. (13-02-19):

Imagen Imagen

(@hatface: An evening of powerful creative hearts playing their arts and these loves, whose hearts I love getting to see)

Podéis encontrar un video candid del mismo día: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nueva y adorable candid de Cassidy con su sobrina en L.A. (14-02-19):

Imagen

(@hatface: 2 years ago on Valentine’s Day you were born...as if we all needed any more reasons to be reminded that you are pure love Happy Bday, Sloane CissySass has always got your back #casstheauntsass #sloaneynoaneyfreeman)

- Nueva candid de Cassidy con sus primos en L.A. (16-02-19):

Imagen

(@hatface: Cousin cuddle puddle (doggies not pictured because they’re too busy taking allllll the toys out of the toy pail))

- Nueva y divertida candid de Cassidy con su hermano Clark (22-02-19):

Imagen

(hatface: My favorite and longest partner in goof...Happy Birthday Pooch! 1...2...3... #HesMyBrotherShesMySister #poochpatrol)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas candids de Cassidy en L.A. (02-11 Marzo 2019):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@hatface: One year ago I had the immense honor to be there to help welcome you to this world Happy Birthday sweet girl...your joy is infectious and your curiosity is inspiring...you chose some pretty incredible parents to show you the way and I can’t wait to see you unfold. I love you Milo.
@hatface: Circuit party back in effect. Finding only semi sexual reference to make fun of on a deserted foggy beach. @tim.baltz doing most normal pose. Joy in our hearts. Happy first day of filming, you Gemstones! RIGHTEOUS
@hatface: I’m trying not to take it too hard that @og_dick_run_claire bought me a facemask last night in preparation for my first day of work...I must be looking tired but jokes on her cause I don’t work today. Also, peace.
@hatface: Sunday morning dance class in a big ‘ol museum at 8am (which is really 7am cuz daylight’s shaving my sleep) feels like this... thanks rad teacher Jenny for your moves and your sass #TheRighteousGemstones
@hatface: love it when my friend @vanessavanyaillustrations sends me her artwork. wear face masks. also believe ::people:: who are well, honest and forthright, no matter their gender...but art like this is important because the tendency to belittle, control and discredit women is an old strong pattern we need consciousness to shift)

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Tess Mercer (Cassidy Freeman)”