16%

Votos totales: 56

normita
Lois Lane
Lois Lane
Contactar:

Re: 10x08 ABANDONED Spoilers, teorías, posibles argumentos

Mensaje por normita »

Creo que somos muchos los que tenemos la duda!!!
Me supongo que volverá a ser a las 2....

Imagen
Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ACTUALIZADO 11/11/10: (Al Septien, twitter) Nuevas infomaciones.
@Fe_Rosa21: Hi, Al! How are you doing? So excited for "Abandoned" today! And the "Luthor" OD is kickass!
@alseptien: Both really fun eps!!
(¡Hola Al, ¿cómo estás? ¡Estoy muy excitada por Abandoned hoy! ¡Y la descripción de 'Luthor' es increíble! - ¡Ambos son episodios realmente entretenidos!")

@cheesybones: Hi Al! Luthor sounds awesome and can't wait for Abandoned. Will we see Granny and her girls later in the season?
@alseptien: keep watching.
("Luthor suena increíble y no puedo esperar para ver Abandoned. ¿veremos a Granny y a sus chicas más tarde en la temporada? - Sigue mirando")

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Ashnan
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ashnan »

Lau90 escribió:
Ashnan escribió:Yo tengo una pregunta muy estúpida... :smt005 ¿A partir de ahora todos los capis van a ser a la 1 de la noche? :oops:
Yo no creo que sea una pregunta estúpida Ashnan, más que nada porque yo también la tengo!! :smt005 :smt005
Es que igual para los otros era muy obvia, no sé... :oops: Yo preferiría que fuera a la 1, porque a veces me cuesta llegar a las 2; pero bueno, se hace el esfuerzo :smt005

¡Ya queda menos! :biggrin:

pau_23
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por pau_23 »

bueno lo pongo aki esperando lo inesperado de este capitulo. shelby sabe lo que es lo inesperado a ver si he acertado.

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Lindsay Hartley Gets Her Claws Into ‘Smallville’ and ‘All My Children’s Jake (Fancast.com):
Lindsay Hartley Gets Her Claws Into ‘Smallville’ and ‘All My Children’s Jake
by Sara Bibel Nov 12th, 2010 | 9:57 AM

‘Days of Our Lives’ viewers just watched her character, Arianna, die in a tragic car accident. Hartley had barely finished cleaning out her dressing room when she booked a guest-starring role on her husband Justin’s series, ‘Smallville‘ (airing this Friday at 8/7c on The CW). Then, she landed a plum contract role on ABC’s ‘All My Children.’ Here, Hartley reveals why her ‘Smallville’ character will be big trouble for Clark Kent and how her new ‘AMC’ character will shake up Pine Valley, and shares her secrets for making a long-distance relationship work.

Tell me about the character you are playing on ‘Smallville.’
Mad Harriet is her name. She is powered by kryptonite and has a metal, braided claw that is her secret weapon. She will do and say whatever Granny Goodness (played by Christine Willes, ‘Dead Like Me’) tells her to do. Clark Kent, on the other hand, walks into the wrong room – let’s just put it that way. She’s got the kryptonite, so she can kick his butt.

How did working with Tom Welling compare to all the hot men on daytime TV?
He’s pretty cute, I must say. His eyes are just stunning. He’s gorgeous. I’m sure everyone in the world would say that. I always say ‘Smallville’s’ got the two best looking guys in the world on TV. If you’re into the brunette thing, you’ve got Tom. If you’re into the dirty blonde, you’ve got my husband [Justin Hartley, who plays Oliver/Green Arrow]. I love Tom – he’s sweet, loving. We get along so well.

Though you did not have scenes together, you got to work with your husband Justin. You also worked together on ‘Passions.’ What was it like being in the same “office” again?
It was awesome. My husband is such a giver, such a supporter. I was so happy to experience what he experiences. It’s a little, tiny taste of what he goes through. I’ve been up there [in Vancouver] so many times with [our daughter] Bella to watch him work, to be the wife, be the mother. It was really cool to be an actor as well, and to go through what he goes through.

Oftentimes when co-stars become romantically involved, the relationship does not last once they stop working together. What has been your secret?
Communication. Effort and communication, absolutely. We both love each other and we want it to work. There’s no gray area there. It’s pretty simple. We talk about everything and you are on the same page and on the same team. I think sometimes people forget that they’re partners. We’re just having a blast, too. We’re really lucky. Life has been so great for us. We have an amazing child, we’re both working in this difficult business…. When I left ‘Days of Our Lives,’ I was like, “I don’t know if I’m ever working again. I’m going to do the best I can. If it happens, great. If not, well… it sucks for me.”

How do you and Justin manage to spend time together with you working in L.A. and him in Vancouver?
We have a “two week rule.” We never go more than two weeks without seeing each other. We make the effort. Someone’s got to fly, and it’s usually him because it’s easier for him to commute than to have me come up with Bella, plus I have to board the dog because I’m leaving the house. He’s coming home Saturday and leaving Monday, so it’s going to be a quick trip this weekend. The beginning of the year we were really lucky because he had a lot of time in L.A.

You ended up getting a great role right away on ‘All My Children,’ as Jake’s ex-wife Tara. What can you tell me about your storyline?
I love Ricky [Paull Goldin] – that’s what I can say. We’re having a ball over there. Apparently Tara is trying is trying to recruit her ex-husband to go back with her where they met and fell in love, in Doctors Without Borders. So I go [to Pine Valley] with these intentions, but then I find out he’s married with a little boy, so her world gets flip-flopped. It’s really fun and really good stuff. This character is so different from the rest of the characters I’ve been playing. No. 1, she’s a doctor. She’s gone through a lot. She’s got tons of secrets that the audience won’t know about for a very long time, though some things unfold in the first few weeks. Then there’s going to be another thing that comes out. I don’t even know when yet, and I know pretty far in advance. I’m having a ball. I love Chrishell [Stause, "Amanda"] and the rest of the gang. Michael Knight (”Tad”) is hysterical. I get to see Susan [Lucci] and talk about [her daughter] Liza [Huber], who I worked with for nine years [on 'Passions']. It’s a great group over there.

Is Tara a good girl or a bad girl? You’re making life difficult for one the show’s most popular couples, so the fans will be wary.
As of right now, she’s a good girl. She’s taking the higher path. She comes in, gets blindsided, spills her guts and closes this chapter. Something else happens and she’s going to take the higher path.

How does working on ‘AMC’ differ from the two NBC soaps you’ve done?
‘Passions‘ was full time, 52 weeks out of 54 weeks when it started. By Year 9 we had some time off. ‘Days’ had a bunch of weeks off, pretty much one to two a month. On ‘All My Children‘, you work four days [a week] and then you have nine weeks off a year. So every week I have at least one day off. It’s really cool. At least I know that those nine weeks plus one day a week are with my daughter full time. I’m very happy about that.

Who has the most obsessive fans: ‘Smallville’ or soap operas? Both groups make a lot of noise on the Internet.
So do country [music] fans. If you’ve got comic book fans and soap fans and country fans, I think you’ve hit the whole world. What else is there? Thank God for them. We thank them for all the support. We hope they keep watching and that they’re happy and we’re making them proud.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/inter ... rens-jake/

- Entrevista de Lindsay Hurtley para Jim Halterman en la fiesta del 200th en el que habla sobre su personaje:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MryyT937 ... r_embedded[/youtube]

Y ya tenéis traducida la segunda entrevista de Lindsay.

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Svmarines
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Svmarines »

Si chic@s es a las 2.00 hs (hora de españa peninsula)

Imagen

normita
Lois Lane
Lois Lane
Contactar:

Mensaje por normita »

Gracias por la info!!!

Imagen
Imagen

Lau90
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Lau90 »

yolamejor escribió:Si chic@s es a las 2.00 hs (hora de españa peninsula)
Gracias, de todas formas si llega a ser a la 1 no hubiera llegado a tiempo :smt005 ahora lo que no se es si aguantaré hasta las 2, por si no lo hago, que disfrutéis del capitulo chicos! :smt005 :smt023

Imagen

Svmarines
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Svmarines »

Hola chic@s bueno hasta ahora tengo un solo link gracias a los k los copian y los ponen en twt cerraron uno de los mejores canales k teniamos para ver SV que era Trash este link es el de la CW no es
http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=2693

Imagen

Ashnan
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ashnan »

¡Gracias por el link!

pau_23
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por pau_23 »

gracias por el link :smt058 :smt058

Imagen

Ashnan
Lana Lang
Lana Lang
Contactar:

Mensaje por Ashnan »

¡¡¡¡¡Diooooooooooooooosssss!!!!!! Acabo de morir viendo ese final :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

merither
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por merither »

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiii, estuvo buenisimo, aunque no se mucho ingles, quedo todo clariiiiiiiiiiito !!!!
Lo de Lex nunca fue un hermano, y pensar que le dieron tanto a ese asunto en antiquisimas temporadas.

Desde Chile y con cariño para todos ustedes.
Mi mas humilde opinión, y colaboración según mi conocimiento.

pau_23
Lionel Luthor
Lionel Luthor

Mensaje por pau_23 »

'¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!!!!!!!! dije cuando vi la foto de general con la cajita que era un anillo de compromiso y no me he equivocado y esta mañana que hoy seria lo del compromiso y zas no es el compromiso pero se ha visto el anillo :biggrin:
pregunta Clarrk que tiene rayos x ya sabemos que ve a traves de las paredes pero coñe su vision le premite leer al reves ¿como sabe lo que tiene el papel? ¿ha espiado en la caja de lois? ¿lee llos papeles al reves? :smt102 :smt102 que alguien me lo explique please

Imagen

melymely
Clark Kent
Clark Kent

Mensaje por melymely »

Bueno bueno ya sabemos de dónde viene Tess!
o Lutessa es la hija de Lionel y la criada de Lex esa que murió de cáncer o algo así, Pamela!!!Así que es la légitima heredera de todo lo de los Luthor.....
Me ha decepcionado un poco la trama del orfanato... Clark descubre a las guerreras y siente que hay Kryptonita y ahí se queda tan pancho observando y le dan de ostias! luego simplemente con congelar la cadena se salva y Granny desaparece en un tris... le habrá conseguido borrar algo de memoria??
Han contado bastantes cosas en este capi, pero da sensación de ir forzada una trama con la otra y no sé..no me acabado de gustar.
un 6 para el episodio!

Responder

Volver a “Spoilers”