DARTH VADER
Metrópolis
Metrópolis

Re: Proyectos y noticias de Kristin Kreuk

Mensaje por DARTH VADER »

¿Y en el ranking de mejores actrices en que lugar quedó? :smt077

PD: No vale decir justo encima de Erica :smt005 :smt005

Imagen
-”Nunca olvides qué eres porque desde luego el mundo no lo va a olvidar. Conviértelo en tu mejor arma, así nunca será tu punto débil” (Tyrion Lannister).

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Ése puesto es de la FHM de Reino Unido, en la de EEUU (el global) no quedó en ese puesto. En cuanto termine de organizar lo demás, os pongo el ránking final de los EEUU.

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Galen
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Galen »

Aquí la lista de FHM de las chicas "más sexy del mundo" según la votación online:

1. Megan Fox
2. Jessica Alba
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Jessica Biel
5. Madeline Zima
6. Adriana Lima
7. Elisha Cuthbert
8. Heidi Montag
9. Anne Hathaway
10. Katy Perry
11. Marisa Miller
12. Britney Spears
13. The Veronicas
14. Erica Durance
15. Angelina Jolie
16. Kate Beckinsale
17. Natalie Portman
18. Hayden Panettiere
19. Eva Mendes
20. Diora Baird
21. Mila Kunis
22. Lindsay Lohan
23. Kristin Kreuk
24. Anna Friel
25. Freida Pinto
26. Ali Larter
27. Summer Glau
28. Charlize Theron
29. Salma Hayek
30. Kim Kardashian

http://www.webconferencia.net/shakira-w ... 70934.html

:super11
Última edición por Galen el Mar Ago 25, 2009 1:30 am, editado 3 veces en total.

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Gracias Galen, me has ahorrado tener que buscarlo otra vez... :wink: :smt058

Ya sólo queda Allison y así completamos el trío de Smallville. :biggrin:

Imagen Imagen

Super_House
Moderador/a
Moderador/a

Mensaje por Super_House »

Que mujeres :bb

Pero la 4 y la 10, mis preferidas :smt005

Imagen
Willy, Lore, Lur, Seph, Anna, ancksunamun, meiryan, **** y dare

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Según Ausiello, KK va a participar en varios episodios de la serie "Chuck". Podéis leerlo aquí:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/09/02/ ... ins-chuck/

Imagen Imagen

Torhec
Lex
Lex

Mensaje por Torhec »

:smt109 Buena noticia! :smt109

Me encanta la serie "Chuck" y puede estar bien tener a Kristin en varios episodios. Aunque hasta Marzo, como minimo, no la podamos ver en su nuevo papel...

Salu2 :super05

Imagen

RubenKent
Chloe
Chloe

Mensaje por RubenKent »

Para cuando la noticia de que se va a emitir en España la serie "Edgemont"?
Ya podian comprarla Antena 3 y emitirla en Neox, o Telecinco y hacerlo en la siete, o TVE y emitirlo en Clan.
POrque los catalanes si la compran y en España no? acaso no saben el tiron que tiene Kristin?
Ojala la emitan algun dia.

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Kristin Kreuk asistió al "Whistler Film Festival" el 5 de diciembre y fue entrevistada por ET Canada:
- Fotos:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

También hay un nuevo trailer de Chuck:
- Fotos:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Akkane
Metrópolis
Metrópolis

Mensaje por Akkane »

epa! nunca le preste demasiada atencion a la serie Chuck. pinta buena eh?

Sin firma.

DARTH VADER
Metrópolis
Metrópolis

Mensaje por DARTH VADER »

Yo tampoco le presté nunca, ninguna clase de atención a esa serie. Pero ahora que sé que sale Kristen...menos :smt077

Imagen
-”Nunca olvides qué eres porque desde luego el mundo no lo va a olvidar. Conviértelo en tu mejor arma, así nunca será tu punto débil” (Tyrion Lannister).

Bertu
Traductor
Traductor

Mensaje por Bertu »

Qué cruel que es Excelencia, la segunda temporada de Chuck es auténticamente memorable. Su Excelencia debería darle una oportunidad a dicha serie. :smt005

Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Os dejo su página oficial:

http://www.kristinkreuk.ca/

- Entrevista de IGN.com con KK en la que habla de Chuck y sus nuevos proyectos profesionales:

Kristin Kreuk Gets Geeky with Chuck
Smallville's Lana Lang talks about her upcoming guest appearances on Chuck.
by Jenna Busch

January 22, 2010 - Chuck Me Out, baby! Thought casting Brandon 'Superman' Routh was cool? Well, now we have Lana Lang herself, Kristin Kreuk of Smallville fame. Kreuk is playing Hannah, a new employee at the Buy More. She's got a four-episode arc (though we know you Kristin fans are clamoring for more) playing a sweet nerd. Chuck's perfect woman!

Kristin is pretty darn awesome herself. Not only is she producing now, but she's running a website called "Girls by Design," which is a "content creation/social networking site for teen girls to help build self esteem". She's even hosting a girls retreat that's being sponsored by the Boys and Girls Club.

I got a chance to chat with the lovely Ms. Kreuk today, and she gave us some info about the episodes, Hannah, whether or not she has scenes with her second Superman and if she'll be back to the Buy More.

Chuck airs Monday nights at 8/7c on NBC.

IGN: Everyone on Twitter is asking if you are ever going to get an account.

Kristin Kreuk: Really? I think I'd be terrible at Twitter!

IGN: They wanted me to pass on the request.

Kreuk: That's really funny!

IGN: Are you actually working with Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Kreuk: Stone Cold and I existed on the same set, and said hi to each other, but do not have lines together. It's like there are two different plot lines in that airplane...I didn't realize what was going on until I was there. And I was like, 'Oh, that's the wrestler guy!' [laughs]

IGN: I was imagining the two of you standing next to each other. You're so tiny and he's a giant.

Kreuk: Yeah, he is giant. And very, very kind. He seems like a very gentle person.

IGN: They always are, the giant wrestlers.

Kreuk: Yeah! It's like they have this secret show persona.

IGN: How was it working with Zach Levi and Joshua Gomez?

Kreuk: Zach is amazingly lovely. That whole set is really great. It's such a nice set. It's really warm and loving and kind and supportive and all of those things. It's almost rare. I mean, Smallville is a good set too, but it was just a totally different vibe. Just so, so lovely. And Zach is a great guy. He's really good at what he does. I think he's adorable. He's funny and again, incredibly supportive and welcoming. He went out of his way to make sure I felt comfortable. Josh Gomez I didn't work with as much. I got a few scenes with him and he's a little more quiet, but he's very funny. In the scenes, I couldn't keep a straight face. I think they're both great.

IGN: Were you a fan of the show before you got involved in this?

Kreuk: I didn't watch it until I got the offer, and then I started watching to see if it was something I liked. I got cable recently, so I never watched any of the network programming. So now that I have cable, I see more of it. And when I watched it, I thought it was really sweet and so much fun, and I wanted to do something that was light and playful.

IGN: So, last week we were introduced to Brandon Routh, the other Superman. Everyone wants to know if you guys have any scenes together and if that had anything to do with the casting.

Kreuk: I don't know if it had anything to do with the casting. I'm not sure. But we don't ever really work together. I think I said hi to Brandon once on set in passing. But there is a scene where they're interacting with each other, but she doesn't know she's interacting with him. [laughs] The story lines cross, but not directly.

IGN: So tell us a little bit about your character, Hannah.

Kreuk: Hannah's nerdy. She's in IT. I don't know a lot of this stuff, but she gets on a computer and fiddle around and do all this cool stuff. Which means absolutely nothing to me. She's really nerdy and really sweet, and she really adores Chuck. In the beginning, you meet her, and she's on this airplane and you find out through the process of the episode that she's lost her job. And then ends up randomly at the Buy More and starts working there. She's just a wonderful girl and she's down to earth and she's from California. Nerdy. And silly. [laughs]

IGN: That's awesome. You know how I enjoy the nerd thing.

Kreuk: Yeah, she's sort of like Jenna! [laughs]

IGN: [laughs] I hear that Zach and Josh have said they'd love you to return. I believe you have a four episode arc...

Kreuk: Yes, four episodes. Yeah, I haven't heard anything. They checked my schedule a while ago, but it doesn't seem to me that there would be any reason to go back. I had a great time being there, for the time I was there. And it's really sweet that everyone...I really love that everyone enjoyed having me there. That's really lovely.

IGN: Are you at all interested in doing a sitcom now?

Kreuk: I don't know if I'd be good at a sitcom. I think a sitcom would be a great thing to do if you're a mom and you want to be home with your kids a lot of the time. [laughs] I mean, comedy is fun, but I'm not a comedic actress yet and I haven't built that muscle. I don't know. If there was a really great sitcom, possibly. But it's not something I'm actively pursuing.

IGN: So what other projects do you have coming up?

Kreuk: Mostly it's producing work. I'm really working to build this company with Rosena (Bhura) and Allison (Mack - Chloe on Smallville). We've got our short film...we're seeing the second cut of it today, and then we've got to finish the sound on it. We've got a bunch of feature and television projects in pre-development. We're really just building the company. It takes a lot of time and effort. And that's where my focus has been. But I definitely would love to work at some point in the near future. [laughs]

http://tv.ign.com/articles/106/1063016p1.html

- Entrevista a Kristin Kreuk por Matt Mitovitch ("Fancast.com"), en la que KK comenta sus impresiones sobre Chuck, la posibilidad de su vuelta a "Smallville" y sus otros proyectos:
Kristin Kreuk Is Hot to Reboot ‘Chuck’s Love Life
by Matt Webb Mitovich Feb 1st, 2010 | 10:29 AM

When last we checked in with NBC’s ‘Chuck‘ (Mondays at 8/7c), the Buy More’s especially abled employee received a super-pleasant surprise, as comely computer consultant Hannah walked into his fluorescent-lit world. The First Class seatmates didn’t quite have Paris, but maybe now they will discover something just as romantic? ‘Smallville‘ alumna Kristin Kreuk talks up her four-episode ‘Chuck’ visit and shares what’s behind her twinkling eyes.

Know who I just happened to get off the phone with? Ms. Erica Durance.
Oh really? I love her. She’s awesome.

You, meanwhile, are positively twinkling on ‘Chuck.’ Someone even Tweeted to me, “I don’t think Kristin ever smiled this much on ‘Smallville.’”
No, ‘Smallville’ wasn’t as smiley. It was very dramatic. [Laughs]

You match up nicely on screen with Zach Levi.
He makes it really easy, he’s such a lovely guy. That whole cast is amazing. And the show’s got such smoothness to it, it’s very fast-paced – I liked it.

Hannah surely has turned many a fella’s head in her day. Why do you think she is attracted to Chuck?
Is that really in question?

You know what I mean – what in particular draws her to him?
He’s adorable. Really, he’s just incredibly sweet and open and honest and funny, and the self-deprecating thing is endearing for her. For a girl, a guy that adorable and kind is really charming. And they share similar interests.

Did you need to learn some computer jargon to play Hannah?
I might have said something about “rebooting a server,” but that’s it.

Right off the bat, is Hannah expecting just a job from Chuck, or that and something more?
I think it’s pretty obvious she likes him, so there’s an interest in something more. She doesn’t come right out and say it, but it’s pretty obvious.

You seem destined to participate in TV love triangles. What’s Sarah’s take on Chuck’s new insta-BFF?
It seems like Sarah’s got a lot of her own stuff going on, particularly with Shaw (played by Brandon Routh). Sarah’s much more ‘tortured’ in some ways, so she’s supportive [of Chuck's new relationship] but struggles with it. She really wants him to be happy, but she still loves him.

I told Zach a few weeks ago that as sweet as Hannah seems, I’ve got a bad feeling about this. I mean, Chuck’s girlfriends always turn out to be enemy sleeper agents or something.
Well, I can’t tell you that [Laughs] but yeah, that’s been the tradition on the show.

I understand that Lester may have designs on Hannah….
Poor Hannah…. [Laughs] I feel really bad for the girl. I mean, I was creeped out at the Buy More, and we were all just acting! I adore those guys, they’re awesome.

She’s a shiny new toy for the Nerd Herd to play with.
And she’s so nice, she would never do something mean to them.

Did ‘Chuck’ present any firsts for you as an actress? Did you have to rappel down the side of a building or dangle from a helicopter…?
No, there was very little action for me in this, which is good. Except for [the 2007 indie] ‘Partition’ and [the CBC series] ‘Edgemont,’ I’ve done action in most everything I’ve done, so it was a first for me to do something this light and enjoyable.

It had to be fun to flex your comedy muscles.
Yeah! Hannah’s not the funny person here, but the material has a lightness and playfulness about it that is so refreshing.

Between this, last year’s ‘Street Fighter’ and the upcoming ‘Ben Hur’ miniseries, you must feel like you’ve really stretched as an actress.
I. Love. It. Being on a consistent TV series is an amazing thing, and I am so blessed that I have had that opportunity. But being able to jump from project to project is fun too, because you get to try all these people on.

What is the status of ‘Ben Hur’ and how do you fit into it?
‘Ben Hur’ I believe comes out around Easter, and I think ABC is carrying it in the U.S. I play Tirzah, who is Ben Hur’s sister.

Is it safe to say that ‘Smallville’ has seen the last of Lana Lang?
I think so. I mean, the show has changed so much it would be weird for her to come back in. You’re up on all of that, so you know – she was from a different ‘Smallville’ time.

True, but I was thinking that maybe a big baddie one day kidnaps her and uses her as a weapon against Clark….
But now she’s got superpowers.

Right, right… She’s not easily kidnapped, I suppose.
No, she’s not. [Laughs] I think she’s busy off somewhere else in the world.

One of your mantras is, “Be the change you want to see in the world.” With that in mind, what have you been up to? When last we spoke you were starting up Girls By Design.
Yeah, the last time I talked to you there was a retreat, and we’ve got another one coming up that the Boys & Girls Clubs is supporting, which is rad. I’ve also started a production company called Parvati, with Allison Mack (’Smallville’) and my friend Rosena Bhura (’Partition’). We’ve been working on creating projects that really push people’s boundaries and look at humanity. So that’s what I’m working on right now, which is plenty along with maintaining an acting career!

It sounds like your friendship with Allison is another thing to thank ‘Smallville’ for.
Dude, she’s one of my best fiends and an amazing woman. I’m really excited that I got to really get to know her. She’s one of my dearest friends in the world.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-ne ... love-life/
- Declaraciones de Kristin Kreuk para "zap2it.com":
'Chuck': Kristin Kreuk plays nice
By Rick Porter February 1, 2010 10:26 AM

Kristin Kreuk entered the "Chuck" universe last week as the best part of an otherwise turbulent solo outing for superspy-in-training Chuck Bartowski (Zachary Levi). Given those circumstances, it's natural to wonder whether Kreuk's character, Hannah, is part of the spy game too -- but she's not telling.

"Obviously it won't take long for everyone to find out what's going on," says Kreuk, who continues her "Chuck" guest arc Monday (Feb. 1). "But essentially, she's a really nice person."

The former "Smallville" star spoke with Zap2it last week about the remainder of her four-episode "Chuck" arc, which of her castmates is "creepy," whether she'd return to "Smallville" and more.

Zap2it: How did this part come to you?
Kreuk: I got a call at the end of summer. They were asking if I wanted to come do a four-episode arc. ... I hadn't actually seen the show at that time, so I got them to send me their favorite episodes, and I watched it. I think it's really a sweet show.

Considering how Hannah and Chuck met, I think people are wondering what her deal is.
Well, I think everyone will find out. ... Essentially, she's a really nice person who's struggling right now because she's losing her job. ... She really likes Chuck, she really likes computers, and she's just a nice person who's playful and silly and wants to connect with him.

How does Hannah interact with the rest of the weirdos at the Buy More?
[Laughs] They are weird. They're really quite weird. For me -- and I love Vik [Sahay, who plays Lester] and I love Scott [Krinsky, who plays Jeff]; they're wonderful, wonderful people. But they're creepy when they're in character. So for me -- and they're acting! -- I think shivers went up my spine multiple times when I worked in that Buy More. Hannah's nice, though, so she lets this stuff go on, she doesn't do mean things to them. She tries to be nice to them. But they're very lecherous.

To say the least.
To say the least, yeah. And many other things.

Do you think the circumstances under which Chuck met Hannah affects their relationship -- might he be thinking this is too good to be true?
There's a struggle for Chuck on multiple levels. He obviously loves Sarah [Yvonne Strahovski], and he's a spy, and as far as he knows at the moment, Hannah's not. He can't tell her certain things. ... And she truly is, from what you can tell, a nice person. He doesn't want to hurt her or have her harmed in any way. But he's got this dual life, and it's just a fact of his existence at the moment. There are a lot of issues just in that. There can't be full honesty on his part, and she doesn't know that.

In your episodes are you mostly working with the Buy More crew, or do you have scenes with the other cast members too?
I think I don't wear the Buy More uniform maybe twice [laughs]. I'm in the Buy More a lot, or on some sort of Buy More outing.

Was it a challenge working on a show where the tone can shift so quickly from comedy to drama to action?
I didn't really have any action ... [just] a little bit of running around. But I like it. I was watching ["Chuck vs. First Class"] the other day just to see how everything cut together -- the way they edit it and handle the material, they do it with a lot of grace. So I think it's the actors and their capacity, but it's also the editing and the way they move the show through the editing process.

It's fun, and generally the way it's written, it makes the transition really smooth. Zach's really great, so as a guest star coming in -- and I worked with him primarily -- he can make those transitions really easily. ... They've kind of figured it out already, so I can come in and kind of float in that instead of creating it. I just think they do a really good job with it.

It also seems like they're letting you play a little lighter than you did ...
On "Smallville"? Yes, that's true [laughs]. The tone is a lot different. The themes are similar, oddly, but the tone is so different. ... Both [Chuck and Clark Kent] are struggling with this hero's journey, but on "Smallville" there's a very serious tone. So for me, it was really nice to play a lighter side of it. And because I'm a guest star, Hannah's not in it like Sarah's in it. I don't have to play the angst as much, which is great.

Is there a chance you could return to "Smallville" at some point?
I don't know. I haven't talked to them about it. ... The show's very different, and Lana -- it seems like she comes from a different "Smallville" time. So if they came up with something and it made sense and it was great, then sure -- if they wanted me to come back. And if not, that makes sense to me as well, because it doesn't seem right at this point in time. I don't know if you've seen the show recently, but she doesn't quite fit in the world. It's full of superheroes, and Lois and Clark have their love story now, and it would just be weird to have Lana come in.

What about "Chuck"? Is Hannah's story open-ended?
You guys will see. She's not dead [laughs], and that's something. But you'll see how it goes. There is a possibility and there's open-endedness in a way, but it's also very final in some respects. I know that's really vague.

What else is on the horizon for you?
There's a small two-part mini coming out, "Ben-Hur" [a remake of the classic film]. That will be out Easter weekend. And I just started a production company with my friend Allison Mack from "Smallville" and another dear friend. We just finished our first short, which is in post-production now, and we're working on developing some TV shows and features, so that's where a lot of my time is going. And I'm just looking at material for acting.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... -nice.html

- Kristin y Kendra promocionan su proyecto "Girls by Design":

- ACTUALIZADO 18/02/10-

Al parecer es posible que Kristin pueda participar como estrella invitada en un episodio de a serie "Fringe", según han comentado en "cinemaspy.com", aunque aún no se sabe qué papel podría interpretar ni si es segura su participación.

http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=4048

- ACTUALIZADO 19/02/10-

Al parecer Kristin ha sido elegida como protagonista en una comedia piloto para la CBS titulada "Hitched" junto a Jack Carpenter (The Return of Jezebel James), y que está producida por Josh Schwartz (productor de Chuck). La comedia de media hora trata sobre una pareja de recién casados que regresa de su luna de miel para descubrir que su relación tan sólo está comenzando.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/19/ ... carpenter/

- ACTUALIZADO 23/02/10-

La actriz estuvo ayer en "The Kiehl's House" en Vancouver junto a su amiga Kendra Voth y comentó lo escitada que está de filmar la nueva comedia de Josh Schwartz, Hitched, y desmintió que vaya a estar en Fringe esta temporada.

Imagen

http://www.zacktaylor.ca/blog/2010/02/k ... house.html

- ACTUALIZADO 15/04/10-

Malas noticias para KK. El papel que tenía en el piloto de la CBS "Hitched", finalmente le ha sido dado a la actriz Sara Fletcher, a pesar de haber sido elegida en un principio para ella por creer que no encajaba del todo en él.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/04/fletche ... um=twitter

- ACTUALIZADO 25/03/10 -

-Kristin queda #55 en la lista de FHM "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2010":

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Al parecer Kristin Kreuk participa en la última película de terror del director japonés Iwai Shunji que está inspirada en vampiros.

En la película, Kevin Zegers (Frozen, Dawn of the Dead, Wrong Turn) interpreta a un profesor al que le gusta la sangre humana y que busca mujeres jóvenes suicidas como sus víctimas, de las cuales se enamora antes de sus muertes.

La película se empezó a filmar hace un par de semanas y también participan Keisha Castle-Hughes, Rachael Leigh Cook, Kristin Kreuk ("Smallville"), Adelaide Clemens (X-Men: Origins), y Trevor Morgan (Mean Creek).

Os dejo un video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt-mPBci ... r_embedded[/youtube]

Lo mismo que he dicho en otro post: como no comentáis actualizo mi último post...

Al parecer Kristin ha producido una película, según su página en IMDB. Se trata de la película "Blink" ("Parpadeo"), en la que aparece como productora. Los protagonistas son Mark Hildreth (Joshua en "V" y novio de KK) como Adam y Sarah Lind (Jen de "Edgemont") como Eva. La película es un corto independiente de 17 minutos cuya sinopsis es la siguiente:
"¿Qué pasa si alguien coge tan sólo las partes buenas de una relación? Blink es una película que explora la forma en que escondemos partes de nosotros mismos y lo que pasa cuando esas partes son finalmente expuestas. ¿Qué pasaría si pudieras tener la vida perfecta en tan sólo un Parpadeo de ojos? ¿Hasta dónde llegarías para hacerlo realidad?

Imagen Imagen

Svmarines
Lois Lane
Lois Lane

Mensaje por Svmarines »

Gracias Shel por la informacion, pero que lastima por ahi no tiene tiempo para volver a Smallville :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Lana Lang (Kristin Kreuk)”