¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: ¡¡¡Nuevo proyecto de la FOX sobre GOTHAM!!!

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Behind the Scenes of the 'Gotham' Finale (Fox 47 News):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TSoPxDXgA

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes promocionales de la Season finale:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Aftermath" Featurette (Season Finale):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO0gp_VUDR0

- 'Gotham' Season 1 finale summed up in one word by 4 actors (zap2it):

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/gotham_seas ... rqGuVB0o4D

- Camren Bicondova tiene un mensaje para los fans sobre la Season Finale:

https://amp.twimg.com/v/671e3245-795e-4 ... 3de07886fc

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Butch habla sobre el cambiar las alianzas y la explosiva Season Finale (CBR):
Butch habla sobre el cambiar las alianzas y la explosiva Season Finale
Por Bryan Cairns 04 de Mayo, 2015

Gotham City is falling to pieces.

In "Gotham's" season finale, "All Happy Families Are Alike," the Maroni and Falcone mob war reaches its climax, forcing the hands of some and shoving others into the line of fire. One such individual is a player who's spent time on both sides of the field: Drew Powell's Butch Gilzean

Initially Fish Mooney's trusted right-hand man, Butch was captured, then presumably tortured and brainwashed by the sadistic Victor Zsasz (Anthony Carrigan) into serving the Penguin. Now, with Fish back to reclaim her turf after a long absence, Butch's loyalties will be put to the test.

Ahead of tonight's episode, Powell spoke with CBR News about fleshing out what could have easily been a one-note character, Butch's devotion to Fish, surviving Zsasz, and his status with the Penguin. Powell also teased Butch's big move during the mob war and weighs in on whether his character could possibly be the Joker.

CBR News: For the most part, "Gotham" tells the story of the early days of Bruce Wayne and many of Batman's future foes. However, like Fish Mooney, Butch is an original character and not from the Bat mythology. What kind of creative freedom did that give you in bringing him to life?

Drew Powell: There's a sense that it's a blessing and a curse. It's mostly a blessing. I often joke about the curse part with Robin [Lord Taylor] and Corey [Michael Smith] and all those guys. I'm like, "Whoa, now. If you're the Penguin or the Riddler, you have a certain amount of job security." Even though Bruno [Heller] had said nobody is safe, the truth is, if you kill off the Penguin, you are going to have some seriously angry fans on your hands, whereas, the new guys can go down.

What I've enjoyed about it is there isn't a road map. To a large extent, Fish and Butch have helped to fill in some holes and help the narrative along. You need some of these other characters that aren't hamstrung by having this whole long mythology, which is hard to mess with. Even though Butch is a new character, he's still a character within Gotham. You still have that great Gotham feel, especially with how Butch is dressed.

Early on in the season, Butch carried out Fish's dirty work with a smile. How much does he love his job?

Here's the thing: I don't think Butch knows anything else. I think it's more of a question of, how much does he love Fish? Over the course of the season, you've seen his devotion to Fish. Whether that's romantic love or more like a platonic love, there's definitely a real intimacy between those two characters, which is one of the things I love the most about Butch's character arc.

When Bruno and I talked about the job before the pilot, he said, "The thing about Butch is, people are going to underestimate him until it's too late." That's really been true, even for the fans. They've been like, "Butch is just a goon. He's just a hired-hand. He's just muscle." I got a text from an actor friend of mine yesterday saying, "Oh, man. I'm catching up on 'Gotham.' I love the turns these characters have been taking." It's true. It's fun to watch those things unfold. I think that comes to fruition more than ever in the finale. I'm really proud of that, and excited for the fans to see it.

From day one, there's been this animosity between Butch and Jim Gordon. Did they simply get off on the wrong foot?

They certainly did get off on the wrong foot in the pilot, which is one of my favorite scenes from the season. Without giving too much away, in the season finale, Butch and Jim are brought back together for a time. Another one of the things I love about this season is how Jim, the ultimate boy scout, the ultimate good guy, the ultimate white hat hero, has had to put some shades of grey into that white hat and learn to deal with the dark side of Gotham. Jim realizes that's the only way he's going to survive and the only way things are ever going to get better.

You saw it last week, with his scene with Penguin. I think you'll see it even more in the finale. That's really cleverly done by Bruno and the writers. It turns Jim's character from the boring old sourpuss of, "I'm going to come in and spoil everyone's fun." There's a way in which he has to learn to walk that tightrope.

With Victor Zsasz on their heels, Butch sacrificed himself so Fish could escape. Rather than kill him, Zsasz took him home to play with. In your mind, what happened off screen and how did it ultimately change Butch?

Good question. It's one I had to think about. I asked Bruno about that. One of my questions was, "What happened?" His response was something to the effect of, "Well, all I can tell you was, it wasn't good." That actually ended up being a line in a later episode. Another note that was given was that Butch has been through a war. Essentially, in the two weeks, or however long it was, he was really worked over. The cool part about this second half of the season is, "What happened to him? Is he faking or is it real? How in the world do you get this guy, who was a pretty rough customer, tap dancing for the Penguin?" Something must have gone down. I've never thought of the specifics. God only knows. Maybe [John Wayne] Bobbitt torture was involved. Ultimately, it provided the ability for Butch to fall in line. That was the only way they were going to get him to fall in line, was to have Victor work his dark magic.

Whatever he did, when he was done, Zsasz handed Butch over to Penguin. Regardless of who he is working for, what makes Butch such a valuable asset?

A couple of things. One, he's loyal. If he's on your team -- look at Fish. He shot his school buddy in the face for Fish! Secondly, he's that guy you want on your team because he knows where all the bodies are buried, and he knows how to get things done. That's what he does for Penguin. Penguin needs help getting liquor for the club, and Butch knew how to fix it. He had the police uniforms in the closet for that occasion. He's savvy. He's street-smart. He's been doing this his whole life. This is Butch's lieu, so that becomes valuable. Whoever is running the show needs a guy like that to keep you on top.

Last week, Gotham's police captain announced a shooting war was going down. What exactly does that mean for the people and criminal families in Gotham?

What I can tell you is, this is playing out exactly how the Penguin wanted it to. It's a mob war. We saw over the course of the season that Gotham is split into two sections -- the Maroni section and the Falcone section. The peace between them has always been shaky at best. What we saw at the end of the last episode is, there is no peace. This is all-out gang war. That's what you'll see in the finale. They pull out all the stops. It's intense. It's full-on. You don't get to catch your breath. There's something going on, from the beginning to the end.

Where does Butch fit in? Will he be standing by Penguin's side?

This is a great episode for Butch. Part of the reason it's so great is because his loyalty is going to be called into question. As an actor, that was really fun to play. My connection, both as an actor and as a character with Jada [Pinkett-Smith]/Fish, was great throughout the season. Then there was this long jump where I didn't get the chance to see her. She was off on the island, and we never got to work together. It is pretty evident in the trailer that she comes back. It's going to be very interesting for the fans to watch what happens with Butch. I think I'm okay to tease that Butch shoots two important characters in the finale. If that gives you any indication, there's going to be stuff going down.

Some viewers have speculated that Butch is secretly the Joker. Have you come across that theory, and what are your thoughts on it?

Somebody has sent me a link to that story. All I can say is, that's one of the things I love about the show. It can go any which way. It's fun to be part of any of those discussions. Anything can happen in Gotham, and does. It would be great, but I don't spend much time thinking about that. I've just enjoyed playing this character for what he is. But, c'mon. Who wouldn't want to play the Joker? That's a tall order, and the writers have been really smart about being careful not to throw it all out at once. We're hoping this is going to be a nice long story and have a lot of time to sort through these things. I'm not in front of a mirror working on my laugh or anything, but it's fun to think about. My 4-year-old little boy would freak out. That's for sure.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... son-finale

- GOTHAM Season Finale: Lo que el elenco y los Showrunners tienen que decir (collider):
GOTHAM Season Finale: Lo que el elenco y los Showrunners tienen que decir
Por Christina Radish 04 Mayo, 2015

With the battle between good and evil raging, and Gotham City’s gang war reaching its boiling point, the season finale of Fox’s Gotham will see Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) go head-to-head with Maroni (David Zayas) and Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor), in an attempt to re-stake her claim on the city. Meanwhile, the two most important women in Jim Gordon’s (Ben McKenzie) life, Barbara Kean (Erin Richards) and Leslie Thompkins (Morena Baccarin) are brought together after recent events, and Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) searches Wayne Manor for anything that might point to answers about his father.

With awards season in full swing, a recent event was held to screen the finale for voting purposes, and Collider was invited, along with a handful of other outlets, to speak to the talent in front of and behind the cameras about what to expect from the aftermath of this season’s events. Actors Ben McKenzie, David Mazouz and Camren Bicondova talked about being left to wonder what might happen in the first episode of Season 2, Bruce Wayne’s journey to Batman, Jim Gordon’s evolution and changing mission, and walking questionable lines, while executive producers Bruno Heller, Danny Cannon and John Stephens talked about extending the story to fill out the extra episodes this season, new villains and the further exploration of Lucius Fox. From those interviews, we’ve compiled 8 things you should know about Gotham.

To tease the season finale, Camren Bicondova (aka Selina Kyle) said, “It’s very explosive and surprising. You have to tune in, obviously. There are people who die, that you don’t expect to die, and there are people that join in power, that you don’t expect to join in power. It’s just really exciting. Everything comes together, and you won’t know what’s going to happen in the first episode of Season 2. I’m really excited.

Talking about what he thought of Bruce Wayne evolving from being the victim to taking control, David Mazouz said, “Bruce is taking a journey, and it’s continuous. It’s just the beginning of his journey. I don’t really know the exact timeline of the show, but I don’t think it’s been more than several months since he’s lost his parents. He’s still at the beginning of his journey to becoming Batman, and it’s been exciting to see the little teases of the characteristics that Bruce might have, that Batman also has. It’s just been really fun, watching him grow.”

Jim Gordon has had such an evolution, over the course of the first season, that his mission will have to change a bit for Season 2. Ben McKenzie said, “I think the plan is still to be determined. The plan that Bruno [Heller] and Danny [Cannon] have is to fundamentally change the mechanics behind the show. There will be no more case-of-the-week. There will also be a large mechanical shift behind how Jim will actually go about maintaining order and getting rid of bad guys. I think it will be really cool.”

From the beginning of the series, Selina Kyle has been a character that has walked a questionable line in her actions. In talking about what she’s enjoyed about the discovery of this version of the character, Bicondova said, “Her complexity. She’s very guarded, and she’s just a survivor. I really enjoy characters like that. I think they’re really fun to watch, and they’re really fun for me to play. It’s just fun!”

When Gotham started, it was originally picked up for 16 episodes, that then got extended to 22 episodes, during the season. And that extension of the season order did affect the show, in the sense that they had to add and extend some of the storylines. Said executive producer/writer John Stephens, “We had mapped everything out to 16 episodes, so we did have to stretch things a little bit, which is a plus and a minus. The minus is that you have to work harder. The plus is that you get to do things that you were probably going to do later, anyway. It also allowed us to really get some more money, so we got to do a couple of bigger episodes. All of those things allow you to define more of what the world of the show is.”

With the extra episodes, they didn’t pull from material they’d thought about holding off for Season 2, but instead came up with other stories to tell. Said executive producer/director Danny Cannon, “It’s tough because all of our favorite shows are 10 or 13 episodes, or something like that. When you do 22 episodes, it’s like doing two seasons. The great thing about Gotham is that there are so many stories to tell. We just had to knuckle down, really. It never gets dull to do that because it’s such a great palette.” And executive producer/showrunner Bruno Heller added, “Just on a technical level, 22 or even more episodes a season is a network model based on mostly procedurals and stand-alones, and formats that this is not. Telling big, cinematic, beautifully produced and beautifully shot shows, like Danny is producing, is really, really difficult to do.”

It had already been stated that Clayface and Mad Hatter will be introduced in Season 2, and that Cameron Monaghan will be returning to further explore the possibilities of his role. When asked who he would most like to tangle with, McKenzie said, “Everybody we’ve ever introduced from the mythology. I think we erred in introducing villains that weren’t really part of the mythology, like Balloon Man. When we’ve had the opportunity to introduce those characters from the mythology, we’ve done a wonderful job, and the actors have done a wonderful job. I would love to see Cameron Monaghan come back. I would love to go further into Riddler’s evolution. That’s a great villain, and has always been one of my favorite villains. And then, of course, there’s what Robin [Lord Taylor] is doing with The Penguin. And we’ll have a brand new villain, I’m sure. We’ll do a larger, half-season or full-season arc.”

Even though viewers have only caught a glimpse of Lucius Fox, rest assured that he will play a role in Season 2. Said Stephens, “He’s going to become a part of the show. He becomes another person who’s going to help Bruce Wayne on his journey to find out what happened to his parents and what his parents were doing, and also his journey to manhood and Batman-hood. When you think about the different poles of who Batman is, he’s a great fighter, which he gets that from Alfred, he’s the world’s greatest detective, which he probably gets from Gordon, and he’s a science genius, and some of that’s going to come from Lucius Fox.”

http://collider.com/gotham-season-1-finale-interview/

- Jefe de Gotham sobre el crear el 'icónico' momento final en la season finale (EW):
Jefe de Gotham sobre el crear el 'icónico' momento final en la season finale
Por Natalie Abrams 04 Mayo, 2015

As the war in Gotham reaches a boiling point, the Fox drama about a young Dark Knight (among others) looks to close out its first season with an iconic image that will leave fans wanting more.

During Monday’s finale, Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) makes a triumphant return as she aims to be the Queen of Gotham. But she’s not alone in her quest: the Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) will stop at nothing to inherit the throne—even if it means killing off his predecessors. Can Gordon (Ben McKenzie) put a stop to the violence before Gotham tears itself apart? EW caught up with executive producer Bruno Heller to discuss his process for creating the perfect season finale. (The Gotham boss was among a slew of showrunners who contributed to our season finale piece in this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly, which is on stands now.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: When you sit down to craft a season finale, what’s the first thing you do?
BRUNO HELLER: First order of business is to make sure we have tied up all the story and told all the story that we want to tell for that season. When you’ve got so many characters and storylines running, sometimes you want to leave people hanging. Then, it’s looking at the whole season and knowing what that whole season has been about. With this one especially, the challenge is that there’s so many great things to reveal and stories to hit the high point on. It’s about which one you leave the audience with rather than how to leave the audience. In this case, there’s a very iconic moment.

Is it difficult to find the right balance of giving fans answers while also leaving things open for next season?
Absolutely. It’s really just the judgment. We think and talk about it a lot. For the most part, I hope we get it right, but it’s one of those things that there’s no science to. It’s an art and opinion. With these stories, with these DC characters, who are so vivid and colorful and larger than life, it’s an embarrassment of riches. You don’t want to be too big. I’m always aware this is an ongoing process and ongoing entertainment. You want to build dynamics into it. With this storytelling, you can keep climbing, and we intend to keep climbing.

The trick of that is not to throw everything at people in the first moment. This is the first chapter of a much longer story. That’s the only limitation really, otherwise there are so many great characters and so much story to tell that people are already familiar with these characters to a degree. They’re intimate with them. The sky’s the limit. It’s about trying to give as much as you possible can, but still at the same time leave people wanting more.

What’s the most challenging part of writing a season finale, and what’s the easiest?
The hardest thing after a season’s worth of storytelling—and I think people probably don’t realize how much week by week the storytelling is not improv—but the story doesn’t necessarily go where you thought it would in the beginning, except for the broadest strokes for the arcs. The hardest thing is making sure there’s room to tell all the story you need to tell in the very precise and limited time that you have to tell the story. The fun part is, because you’re telling episodic stories, there’s so much you’re holding back that you want to leave to that last minute. So being able to deliver the show-stoppers, if you like, is the fun part of it. The big climatic fights, the huge revelations—that’s the stuff you save for the curtain.

Did it bum you out creatively when news got out that Jada Pinkett Smith was only sticking around for one year?
Technically, business wise it bums out the process, but for me personally, not at all because all publicity is good publicity. Also if it was a boxing match or sports entertainment, and it’s all about who won and who was standing at the end, then it would be a problem. Stories are much more complicated than that. It’s about how anyone goes out, not whether they go out.

I never say never. I love working with Jada. The character is a great character. The one technical issue that is forced on us by this kind of stuff is that you have to be sure that you’re paying full attention to that character in a way that you wouldn’t necessarily do if things were different. Servicing all the story that you create over the course of the season, and suddenly you’re at the last episode of the season—you’re like, “Oh dear, we’ve actually got to wrap this up.” It’s so much fun to keep telling these stories. It’s nice if you can just keep humming, but sometimes there has to be a hardout. That’s the technical problem when characters are leaving, or when a story is leaving for the season. But it’s really about making sure the audience has something to enjoy even if they have an idea of what the outcome might be. It’s not a sporting event.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/04/go ... son-finale

- Robin Lord Taylor sobre su carismático Pingüino de ‘Gotham’ (nytimes):
Robin Lord Taylor sobre su carismático Pingüino de ‘Gotham’
Por JEREMY EGNER 4 Mayo, 2015

“Gotham,” Fox’s Batman origin story, wraps up its first season on Monday, as the mob wars, dirty-cop rivalries and criminal grudges that have simmered for weeks reach a climax.

At the center of everything will be Oswald Cobblepot, a.k.a. the Penguin. As portrayed by Robin Lord Taylor, Oswald is a psychopathic schemer, killing, cultivating or double- and triple-crossing nearly every other major character as he claws his way toward the top of the city’s underworld.

And while he is one of the most familiar villains in the “Batman” story, Mr. Taylor has made the character his own.

His natty suits and ghoulish appearance – chalky skin, stained teeth – hark back to earlier versions, like those played by Danny DeVito and Burgess Meredith, but he is something altogether different, equal parts charismatic operator and gutter-punk killer. Mr. Taylor drew inspiration, he said, from sources as diverse as “A Clockwork Orange” and the Clash to “Richard III.”

“He was another grotesque man who has this insane ambition,” Mr. Taylor said of Richard III, Shakespeare’s hunchbacked protagonist. “This sheer lust for power fueled by his physical deformities.”

A native of tiny Schueyville, Iowa, Mr. Taylor moved to New York about 15 years ago with other actor friends from Northwestern University, joining a social circle that included his college buddy Billy Eichner, he of the lunatic “Billy on the Street” interviews. The two collaborated for years – Mr. Taylor was the cameraman for Mr. Eichner’s earliest interviews — and remain close friends.

Mr. Taylor, who lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, showed up for a recent lunch in Hell’s Kitchen with his naturally blond hair still dyed Penguin black, even though shooting had wrapped on the series. The intense production schedule of a network series — filming on the second season is set to begin in June – means he is stuck with it for the foreseeable future. “I’ve made my peace with it — champagne problems,” he said.

Advertisement

These are edited excerpts from the conversation.

What appealed to you about “Gotham”?

Even though it’s “Batman” and even though it’s larger than life and very colorful, there really is an attempt to show the human side to these characters, because we’re exploring how they become who we know them to be. Ideally, in some weird way, you could see them existing in our world.

So is that what you’re aiming for? Some level of plausibility?

Yes, definitely. A lot of the feedback I get is “Oswald does terrible things, but for some reason I still root for him.” It’s not that I want him to win; I just want him to make sense to people. He’s a product of his environment like the rest of us are.

Most of us can relate to wanting to make something of ourselves, which in his own skewed way is what he’s all about.

Up until this point, his entire life he was written off, discounted, bullied, treated like he was less than. So all of that feeds into his outsize ambition and is also what drives him to be so manipulative. He wants to read people and their motivations mostly so that he can understand and use them, and not let them get the better of him. Because that’s happened to him his entire life to this point.

You’re a theater guy who grew up in small-town Iowa. Was that sense of alienation something you were able to channel?

Oh yeah. I grew up in a very “Friday Night Lights,” sports-focused town. I did not play the sports. I was never bullied physically but I was called names. I was also an overweight kid. I knew what it’s like to feel like the other, to feel written off for things that were not in my control — my appearance, my interests. Which is not to say I had an incredibly hard childhood. I never felt the extent of the alienation that Oswald feels, but I understand where he’s coming from.

And I’d be lying if I didn’t say my own personal ambition is fed by that, too, in the same way Oswald’s is. You move to New York. You want to be the biggest, most fully realized version of yourself you can be. A lot of that is fueled by this desire to not feel small, and to make a name for myself and establish myself in a way that wasn’t expected of me.

When did it hit you that this is your job now, playing this outrageous character?

It hits me constantly, all the time — there’s really no getting used to it. My identity until this was that of a struggling actor. The ultimate dream would be that I’d be a series regular. To have that happen and have the show be not just any show, but part of this giant pop culture institution — there’s no preparing you for that.

What has changed?

There’s a fleeting sense of comfort. My health insurance isn’t going to lapse for a while, that’s nice. Being recognized in the street. Social media sort of exploded for me this year. Of course, I was on Facebook before and I did have Twitter, but no one cared. I can’t tell if I preferred it that way or this way.

“Batman,” like most comic book stories, has a passionate fan base.

The fans feel ownership over these characters. They’ve grown up with them and studied them intensely. It’s mythology for them, which is fantastic, because you want to be part of something that people really care about deeply. But it can be overwhelming because you don’t want to disappoint anybody. You want to have the character make sense in the story we’re doing, which is a departure, but you still want people to respond to it and have it make sense to them. And then some troll will tweet you out of nowhere and say, “You are the worst thing that ever happened to this character in 76 years of ‘Batman.’” I know that’s part and parcel of the job, but at the same time, you know ....

You’re still a human being.

I’m still a human being! And I’m working really hard on this thing! And it’s like, ”Who the hell are you to take time out of your day to say this?” You rationalize it. But there are times when someone says something and I draft a tweet, and then I sit there and I look at it, and just walk away.

Did you have a favorite Penguin?

There’s something about Danny DeVito’s sheer maniacal glee in “Batman Returns,” coupled with the fact that he looks a million times grosser than I do. I think of him often, and also of Burgess Meredith’s portrayal on the old TV show. Despite how the character looks, they brought such charisma, and I realized that’s integral to Oswald’s personality.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/04/arts/ ... share&_r=0

- McKenzie & Mazouz hablan sobre la season finale y la relación de Bruce & Jim (CBR):
McKenzie & Mazouz hablan sobre la season finale y la relación de Bruce & Jim
Por Scott Huver 04 Mayo, 2015

It's hard to imagine two cities that are more different than dark, shadowy -- and fictional -- Gotham City and sun-drenched Los Angeles, but when "Gotham's" crusading cop Jim Gordon and brooding kid billionaire Bruce Wayne -- A.K.A. actors Ben McKenzie and David Mazouz -- made the trek to legendary Golden Apple Comics for a meet-and-greet with fans just a day before the season finale for the hit show's first season, they were greeted with a hero's welcome -- and a lot of anticipation for where the FOX series will leave their characters for next season.

After signing autographs for several hundred fans who'd long lined a stretch of Melrose Avenue for a close encounter with the stars, McKenzie and Mazouz joined CBR News for a conversation about meeting the faithful followers, reflecting on the freshman season and offering some insight into the road ahead for Jim and Bruce as the shadow of the Batman slowly but inevitably rises over Gotham.

And make sure to come back to CBR right after the season finale of "Gotham" airs for direct reactions to the events of the closing chapter and more hints on what's ahead next season from McKenzie and Mazouz.

CBR News: How was this experience, getting up close and personal with the fans?

David Mazouz: It was great. I think this is my third comic book signing in general, and it's really great. I love seeing them. They're all so nervous or happy. It does make an effect on me, and it really makes me more motivated to do my best and be better for them.

What was the fun get-back from meeting everyone today?

Ben McKenzie: Well, it was great. I mean, they're so enthusiastic, and some of them have been in line since 6 a.m. They're really fired up. I mean, we signed so many, we ran out of the official FOX headshots, so something must have been going right! It was cool to get that interaction. We're squirreled away in Brooklyn, in a studio, so we don't get as much access as people might think to people who are actually watching the show which is really cool.

Was there a common question that kept coming up?

Mazouz: Ah, no. It was pretty quick. There was not much time for talk. I usually get to say, "Thanks so much for coming. Thanks so much for coming." And that's how it ended.

Does this kind of experience give you a sense of your custodianship of these characters that have been around for 75 years?

McKenzie: Yeah, absolutely. I mean, everybody has a piece of the mythology, a comic or a T-shirt or something, and you see how many different influences there are and how many different reference points there are. It's incredibly impressive. And some of the stuff, when somebody brings out a vintage comic from the '50s, it's sort of kind of awe-inspiring that we're a part of that.

How much into the comics have you become because of this role?

Mazouz: Massively. Before this role, I probably have never opened a comic in my life. Maybe, like, Archie comics once or twice. Besides that, nothing. And ever since I got this role, I have become a huge, huge Batman fan, and I've read as much as I can get my hands on. Whenever I have free time, I'm reading a Batman comic.

One of the freshest elements of the show is the ongoing relationship of Jim and Bruce at this age and place in their lives. What's been fun and intriguing for you to develop in that realm, where you don't have a lot of established material from the comics to draw from?

McKenzie: I don't know -- I think it's cool because, as you said, it's new. That doesn't exist in the comics, at this age, so to kind of build that up from the ground up is kind of cool. It feels pretty easy.

Mazouz: Yeah, it's really interesting to me, how they've been going about that relationship because it's not a solid relationship. They go through twists and turns, but in the end, they're still friends. And in the end, Batman does pick Jim Gordon to be his inside man in GCPD, and I think it's really interesting to find out why.

Who have you not gotten a chance to work with who's a regular character that you're dying to have more scenes with?

Mazouz: I would say Robin Lord Taylor and Cory Michael Smith -- Penguin and Riddler. And Donal Logue, of course.

Has anybody made any promises to you?

Mazouz: Not yet, but hopefully, soon.

Ben, working so closely with Donal, what's been interesting about developing the relationship with that particularly great actor?

McKenzie: Well, it's a real kind of match made in heaven, both in terms of the characters, who are so different, and the actors -- we get along really, really well. [We have] a lot of respect for each other, and yet, we have wildly different personalities. His personality isn't necessarily Bullock's, but it's certainly a larger than life personality that I think comes across so well on screen. I think it's funny how relationships on screen mirror actual relationships, where we definitely have learned from each other, both on screen and off, about a variety of things.

What's nice about their relationship at this point is, even when you feel as though Bullock betrayed him terribly in episode 18, when he testified against him, there's so much built in camaraderie that you know they will be okay in some way. They will still be partners in some deeper level, even through the treachery.

Do you think they're in pretty much lockstep going forward?

McKenzie: "Lockstep" is always tricky with Bullock and Gordon, but there's an understanding and respect, I think. Respect is the ultimate thing.

Who in the cast have you not gotten a whole lot of chance to work with?

McKenzie: I've gotten to work with everybody, which is great. I get to work with almost everybody. I think it will be fun to play off of Cory with his new personality, as it develops -- the new-to-Jim personality of The Riddler. And it would be fun to do more with Sean [Pertwee]. I'm always doing scenes with David and Sean, but he's always [speaking to David] your butler, basically, and he's always having to be sort of subservient to young Bruce. If I can have some more scenes with Sean, that would be fun.

David, you share a lot of scenes with Sean's Alfred -- tell me about developing that crucial relationship over the first season.

Mazouz: Sean is amazing. He's so fun to hang out with. He's such a phenomenal actor. I look up to him in so many different ways. The Bruce/Alfred relationship, it's such a great relationship because really Alfred is his guardian, his role model, his person that he looks up to. They have almost a father/son relationship, but there's just something that's different. He's more lenient in some things, more strict than a father would be, in some ways. Their relationship has gone through major transformations, and they have crossed many lines. The journey that the relationship is taking, it's going from a butler and his boy, to Batman and Alfred, so it's really cool.

Is there anything you've seen in the comics that you're eager to explore in your character's personalities?

McKenzie: There are. I'm interested in his relationship to his eventual daughter and his relationship to how he climbs up the ladder, the GCPD specifically. At what point does he go from being a detective solving his only crimes to a senior officer organizing people and conducting his own missions and his own tactical operations and things like that. We may get there pretty quickly.

Mazouz: I heard that in Season Two, Bruce is really going to start to have that dual personality. I mean, when he's Batman, he has his Batman detective, determined, really hell-bent on fighting crime [personality]. And then you have his public persona, which is party boy, playboy, waste-of-a-life kind of rich boy. What I heard is, you're really going to start to see that dual personality in Season Two, and I'm really excited to play that. I think it's really interesting the way they play it out because you don't really see -- I mean, who's ever heard of a 13-year-old that wants to take down a major organization or a major corporation? It's unheard of! I think it's brilliant the way Danny [Cannon] and Bruno [Heller] and our whole writing staff is portraying it and making Bruce go on this journey.

Do you see your relationship growing tighter in the second season?

McKenzie: It's the bedrock of the show. It's the emotional underpinning of the entire show. I think from the pilot alone, that's how people -- everybody loves Bruce Wayne and Batman, so the only way they're going to care about him is if Jim is at least mildly a good guy towards him. So, yeah, I think it's definitely going to evolve, right?

Mazouz: Yes, I think, definitely, they're going to become tighter.

Would it be fun to be at odds for a little while?

McKenzie: Sure. As we have in this year. Yeah, yeah, for sure. And even as they become closer, they won't be completely honest with each other. I think that's sort of the important thing. He's already hiding secrets from me, and in some senses, I'm hiding secrets from him. That sort of friendship, with secrets, sort of continues to grow and grow and grow, until ultimately, it becomes the complicated relationship between Batman and Commissioner Gordon.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... lationship

- Mega Buzz: ¿Cuál es el siguiente movimiento del Pingüino en Gotham? (TVGuide):
¿Cuál es el siguiente movimiento del Pingüino en Gotham?
Por Adam Bryant | 4 Mayo, 2015 9:00 PM EDT

There's a new king in Gotham City! On Monday's Gotham finale, Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) was the last man standing in the gang war he created after a returning Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) shot and killed Don Maroni (David Zayas). Don Falcone (John Doman) decided to give up and head for warmer climates, and Penguin pushed Fish to her (presumed) death in a watery grave.

So, now that Penguin's dreams of running the criminal element in Gotham have come true, it'll be smooth sailing, right? Um, no. "He's still a little naïve in terms of what this actually means," Taylor tells TVGuide.com. "Is he going to be able to sustain this? I don't think he really knows all that it takes to be the king of Gotham. His whole M.O. has been to create chaos, but now he has to completely switch gears and basically keep chaos at bay."

And, unfortunately, it seems Penguin won't be able to rely on his old friend Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie), who chose to leave Penguin to die earlier in the episode, for help. "Jim is done with Oswald, but Oswald is not done with Jim," Taylor says with a laugh. "Penguin will be demanding more respect from Jim and if Jim doesn't deliver it, their friendship is essentially over. Even though Jim repaid his favor, their relationship is fundamentally undermined because Jim essentially betrayed him. All of the trust that he had in Jim is completely in question. He will obviously try to keep Jim close, but if Jim doesn't play along or play nice, it's on."

Although Penguin bumping off Fish seemed like a self-fulfilling prophecy -- after all, penguins do eat fish -- Taylor doesn't necessarily think that Pinkett Smith's choice not to return in Season 2 means we've seen the last of Fish. "I was happy to see in the finale that it was still ambiguous," he says. "Maybe I am totally naïve, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. I can totally see her coming back in some fashion. Fish can swim!"

http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-buzz-g ... -1-finale/

- Jada Pinkett Smith sobre el destino de Fish Mooney (EW):
Jada Pinkett Smith sobre el destino de Fish Mooney
Por Natalie Abrams 04 Mayo, 2014

Fish Mooney finally made her triumphant return to town in the season finale—but her reign as Queen of Gotham was short-lived.

As the turf war between Falcone (John Doman) and Maroni (David Zayas) reached a boiling point, both Mooney and the Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) made a bid to take over the city. Penguin attempts to put Falcone down for good, but with nothing to lose, Gordon (Ben McKenzie) comes to his rescue and gets him to a safe house—a location Fish is privy to as she shows up with her new army, which includes Selina (Camren Bicondova).

But being under Maroni’s thumb doesn’t sit well with Mooney, so she kills him, but eventually falls victim to the Penguin, who sends her to a watery grave after being shot by Butch (Drew Powell). Is Mooney really dead? EW caught up with Pinkett Smith to get the scoop:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Is Fish Mooney really dead?
JADA PINKETT SMITH: That’s for the fans to determine. You saw the ending. She could be and she couldn’t be. Who knows? It was an interesting ending.

You did previously say that you are not going to be back for season 2. Is that still the case?
I will not be a series regular in season 2.

But is there a possibility you’ll pop up?
If she survives the fall. [Laughs] Yeah, I mean, it was water below.

Did you always have a sense of Mooney’s ultimate fate?
I signed for a year. I don’t think any of us really thought that Fish would have the life that she’s had or be one of the favorite characters on the show. She was there to service a purpose, as far as helping to tell Penguin’s story. I never knew exactly what it was going to be, but she’s not part of the original mythology. She was created for the television show specifically. I’m a smart girl. I understood I was there to service Penguin.

How do you feel about the way Fish went out?
She’s one of the characters that has been the most difficult to let go of. I still have my Fish Mooney nails and I think I’m going to keep them for a while. I love Fish. She’s one of my favorite characters. If she survives, I would definitely be willing to do whatever was necessarily to continue servicing the story of Gotham. I think I’m going to hold onto these nails for a minute.

Because Fish wasn’t part of the comics, did you have more freedom to carve out who this character is?
Definitely. I felt like I had an opportunity to be part of a franchise that I’ve been watching and reading about since I was a little girl. I was given the opportunity to help create a character that would be part of the Gotham myth, even if it’s only on television. I was like, “Wow, who gets that opportunity to do that?” I’m kind of a comic book geek myself, so that was an opportunity I couldn’t give up. I felt like I did have a lot more license than maybe some of the other characters, because those characters—like the Penguin or the Riddler or Catwoman—are in a very specific mythology in regards to the franchise of Batman. I felt like I was given a bit more creative license for sure.

Penguin is now calling himself the king of Gotham. How do you think Fish Mooney would feel about that?
First of all, she’s like, “No way! You can forget it!” If she heard that going down, you can best believe she’s going to do everything she can to survive or rise from the dead to make sure he never says those words again. She is pissed. She’s not happy about that at all. He probably feels that for the time being, but that’s not going to last. No.

What have you learned from playing this role?
One thing I can say about Fish is she’s given me the desire to be in front of the camera again. There weren’t a lot of roles that inspired me. That’s changing now, especially on television. Movies, we’re working at it. She was the first character that came along that I was like, “Oh man.” Once I got involved, she just inspired me. I was like, “I gotta start doing this more again.” That’s what’s been different, is that she’s been kind of a muse for me as far as me figuring out the direction that I want to take creatively, because I really was kind of lost for a while. “Will I be in front of the camera again? Am I just going to stay behind the camera and produce and create projects for other talent?” But now, after having this experience, I’m really excited, hopeful and inspired again. I really enjoyed being in front of the camera and having the opportunity to play Fish.

In looking back on the season, is there anything you wish you would’ve done differently with Fish?
I don’t think there’s anything I would’ve done differently, per se, but TV is so fast. One of the things that I’ve learned is the complexity in which I dealt with some of Fish—because I understood her background and a lot of people didn’t—is the Fish Mooney persona is exactly that. This was a damaged woman that came from—I won’t even say humble beginnings—I’ll say traumatic beginnings. She created this Fish Mooney persona as a mask to cover what she really believes she is. Going in and out of that mask, going from this persona of watching old Hollywood stars that would be her idea of what an elegant, intelligent, upper echelon woman behaved like. When she would go back to the gutter chick that she really is, she would go back and forth in these different personalities because that was really a weapon for her. Fish can camouflage. That was one of her strengths. She can pretty much adapt in any environment that she’s in. If I had just been able to communicate that aspect of Fish Mooney a little bit more precisely and forgetting sometimes that the audience doesn’t know her history. I wish there could’ve been more information about her background because then people might’ve even enjoyed her more. That’s really the only thing, and that’s just my own technical thinking, putting my producer hat on.

With that said, do you feel like there’s more to be told with Mooney’s story?
Oh, definitely. I absolutely do. It’s just a matter of whether it services the story of Gotham or not. At the end of the day, I knew clearly that she was there to service the Penguin character. I was fine with that and happy to take that on and I had a great time doing it.

When you revealed you wouldn’t be back for a second season, did you realize it would get so much pickup and tip what’s coming in the season finale?
You know what? I didn’t. Sometimes I can be a little too honest and when I get asked a question, I just answer it. I had already told everyone that I had always signed a year. When I first got the role, I posted that on my Facebook. I said, “Look, I’m going to TV for a season in a show called Gotham,” just basically telling my fans that I hope you’ll ride the season with me. In my mind, it didn’t seem like a big deal. I was there for a season. I didn’t think it was such a secret. Once I realized, I was like, “Wow, there it is. I’m not coming back. Can’t back peddle.” It was a moment of me not really thinking about it, being asked a question, and thinking that everybody know that, but it’s cool. I think it worked out.

What’s next for you?
We’ve got Magic Mike XXL coming out, which I’m really excited about. There are a couple of different projects that have come my way. I haven’t really made any commitments yet. One of the difficulties of being able to play a character like Fish Mooney, everything else now seems so blah. I’m just waiting for that next piece that inspires me. There are definitely a few things in the wings that we’re talking about and negotiating. Once those get locked in, you’ll hear about it.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/04/go ... 331f212996

- Estrella de 'Gotham' habla sobre el gran momento de la Finale de Butch (THR):
Estrella de 'Gotham' habla sobre el gran momento de la Finale de Butch
Por Graeme McMillan 04 May, 2015 6:00pm PT

The future of Gotham's criminal empire was decided by the one man that no one expected. Following a season of being the muscle for Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) and, when she's exiled from the city, Oswald Cobblepot (Robin Lord Taylor), the fight between his former bosses ended up coming down to Butch (Drew Powell), and his literal inability to choose between masters — something that ultimately results in the seeming death of Fish.

"I've been so excited for this to finally show up," Powell tells The Hollywood Reporter. "I've read bits and pieces that people have been saying on Twitter and places, and most people, I think rightly, thought that Butch was just a big dumb goon was around and did some dirty work, but as [showrunner Bruno Heller] told me early on, the thing about Butch is you underestimate him until it's too late."

That warning, however, didn't mean that Powell knew exactly what his character would do in the finale. "I didn't know what was going to happen," he says. "I was very impatient to see. They release outlines, a few weeks before an episode, so that department heads can prepare and I can remember sneaking peeks to see if I could find out. I was chomping at the bit."

As much as he enjoyed getting to finally stand up for himself — with, admittedly, unfortunate results for Fish — the highlight of shooting the finale was the chance to work alongside Pinkett Smith again, he said.

"Jada and I had this great chemistry," he explains. "The thing that's where art and life intersect is that I hadn't seen Jada in months [before we shot the finale]. We spent every day together on set for months, and then there was all the stuff for her on the island and I was with [Oswald]. We finally reunited on that episode, and one of the first things we shot was the rooftop scene, which was pretty emotional. It was really great to see her again."

Well, see her again and then accidentally help with her seeming demise. By not obeying either of his two bosses, but shooting both in a state of panic, Butch broke the stalemate between Fish and Oswald. Worse still, when Fish comforted the distraught Butch afterwards, it distracted her enough to give Oswald the chance to finish her off. So how does Powell feel about being instrumental in the death of his friend?

"I think it's going to be one of those things where people are going to be like, 'Wait, Butch did what?'" he laughs. "It's been fun to play."

With the character having essentially betrayed his two bosses and then losing the one person in the entire city who wanted to protect him, where does Butch go in Gotham's second season?

"I was really hoping you would tell me. I'm dying to find out," Powell says with a laugh. "I think it's going to be interesting to see where the writers take, not just my storyline, but the whole thing. There was a moment where we were shooting the rooftop scene, and I was thinking, 'Here comes chapter two' … but what that is, I have no idea." (Fox declined to confirm whether Powell would become a series regular with the show's second season when asked.)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ish-792615

- GOTHAM Entrevista Post-Season Finale con el elenco y los Showrunners (collider):
GOTHAM Entrevista Post-Season Finale con el elenco y los Showrunners
Por Christina Radish 04 Mayo, 2015

The season finale for the Fox series Gotham saw some of the characters take dark turns when coming into their own, while others took far less defined paths. With Season 2 already being plotted, to go into production on June 22nd, you can rest assured that you will start to get answers and deeper character explorations when the show returns.

With awards season in full swing, a recent event was held to screen the finale for voting purposes, and Collider was invited, along with a handful of other outlets, to speak to the talent in front of and behind the cameras about what to expect from the aftermath of this season’s events. Actors Ben McKenzie, David Mazouz and Camren Bicondova, along with executive producers Bruno Heller, Danny Cannon and John Stephens talked about what secrets Bruce Wayne (Mazouz) might uncover about his family, just how dangerous Penguin (Robin Lord Taylor) will be now, the profound affect that Barbara Kean’s (Erin Richards) mental fragility will have on Jim Gordon (McKenzie), the status of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle’s (Bicondova) friendship, the fate of Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith), Edward Nygma’s (Cory Michael Smith) agenda, and possible new villains. From those interviews, we’ve compiled 11 things you should know about the future of Gotham.

Since the murder of his parents, Bruce Wayne has been searching for answers and has been driven by the desire to uncover his father’s secrets. Now that he’s found a secret passageway in Wayne Manor, David Mazouz is excited to find out what’s in there. “I don’t really know much. If you’ve seen the finale, I probably know as much as you do, but I’m so excited. There are just endless possibilities that can happen. Will the Batcave just be a massive Batcave? Of course, that was his father’s work place, but what exactly will be in there? Is it just a room with a desk and some papers that will actually not have any more clues, or will it be a massive treasury of clues to his father’s whole life’s work? I don’t know, but I’m very excited to find out.”

As far as what Bruce Wayne could find down in that secret passageway, executive producer/showrunner Bruno Heller said, “I think what he’s discovered is a conduit or a pathway to finding out about his parents. It’s an analogy for everyone growing up, at that age, and discovering that their parents have flaws and have made mistakes, and that they have dark secrets. Sometimes they’re not the good people you thought they were, and sometimes they’re better people than you thought they were. That’s what down those stairs. That’s what we’re going to explore next season.”

In regard to whether Penguin is the next best alternative to lead the Gotham underworld, Ben McKenzie said, “It’s the devil you know, at least in terms of Jim. He has the deepest relationship, in a way, to Penguin. He’s obviously the most volatile and the most cunning, as evidenced by his meteoric rise through the criminal syndicate. I think what it does, hopefully, is just raise the stakes for Season 2. If before, you had a bit of a detente between the two major powers, that’s completely destroyed, at this point, and other anarchy is right around the corner. That puts an enormous pressure on a guy like Jim Gordon to maintain some semblance of order, and that will possibly be his struggle in the second season.”

Jim Gordon thinks that he saved Barbara Kean from The Ogre, but she’s clearly far more disturbed than he realized. When it comes to how who she’s become will impact him, McKenzie said, “It’s not going to impact him well. Obviously, there will be feelings of guilt associated with his role in her entire undoing. She would not have suffered what he suffered, if he was not who he is, and if he had not gone after The Ogre and courted disaster. This is the clearest indication we’ve had, thus far, that there’s a price to be paid for doing your job, for being honorable, and for doing the right thing. In the pilot, it was saving Penguin’s fight life, only to have him come back as the criminal mastermind that he’s become. Now, the love of his life is mentally unhinged. That’s going to have a really profound affect on his psyche and on his relationships, I would imagine.”

The relationship between Jim and Barbara was always supposed to be ill-fated. Barbara is from the wealthiest possible family, completely disconnected from the reality of Gotham, while Jim is on the ground, trying to get things done. But the end result, according to McKenzie, was “an adjustment on the fly. We needed to figure out how best to use Erin [Richards], who is a wonderful actress, and how best to take advantage of what people were connecting to in their relationship, or not connecting to, and we needed to infuse a different relationship into it, as well.”

Selina Kyle has certainly veered more to the dark side, in the last episodes of the season, but Bicondova said that doesn’t mean all is lost. “I do believe you’ll definitely see her going down the darker path, but I don’t see her as an evil character. She does bad things, but out of the goodness of her heart. She has good reasons. She had a good reason to kill Reggie. He was going to tell on them to a guy that’s not so nice. So, I don’t think you’ll ever lose her to the dark side. I think she’ll stay in the shadows, and then she’ll come out in the sunlight to get some food.”

When asked whether the relationship between Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle is totally wrecked, or if there is still some hope for them, Bicondova said, “I think there will always be a little spark, but I do think that what she did to Reggie does not sit well with Bruce. I think it will have a toll on their relationship. But, it’s young love.” And Mazouz added, “If Bruce knew what Selina did in the finale, teaming up with the bad side, I don’t know how he would feel. We all know that, in the future, when he’s Batman and she’s Catwoman, they are friends, or frenemies, but their relationship is still unknown.”

In regard to Jada Pinkett Smith saying that she would only be doing one season of the show, and Fish Mooney’s fate still being undetermined, Heller said, “I would definitely not assume anything in a town like Gotham, but Jada wanted to do one season. She had a hell of a good time, and we had a hell of a good time with her. I never rule anything out. It’s a very unpredictable world, the comic book world, and that’s what’s great about it.”

When it comes to how Edward Nygma’s villainous agenda might be different from the others, and what that might look like next season, executive producer/director Danny Cannon said, “Dual life is very interesting. He is a split personality. There are two people inside of him. There’s a great, intelligent, smart, nice guy, and then, there’s this darkness inside of him that wants to come out. That battle between them is something that is going to be very much explored in Season 2. When you love a character as much as him, the terrible things that happen affect you more emotionally than they would with a normal villain, so that’s a lot of fun to do.”

In talking about what viewers can expect from the already announced appearances of Clayface and Mad Hatter in Season 2, executive producer/writer John Stephens said, “We think about, who are the iconic characters that the audience really wants to see? Who are the ones that we feel like we can put a spin on because they’re going to fit into the realistic version of that world? We like the science villains, especially. For some reason, when we thought about Clayface, we immediately had a bunch of ideas about how we wanted to bring that character on, and it seems like they’re going to fit into the fabric of the world, as well. With the Hatter, that’s just a challenge. He’s always portrayed so Alice in Wonderland, all top-hatted out. I was like, ‘What is a version of the Hatter that is not that guy?’ You want to change things. I think Robin [Lord Taylor] changed everyone’s conception of The Penguin.”

As far as which other characters we might see, Cannon said, “There are a couple of characters that we’ve always liked, in the canon of DC, and one of them is Mr. Freeze. His origin story has never been told, so that will be fun. We have to find the characters that really tell the stories we need to tell, in the age range that we need to tell it in.”

http://collider.com/gotham-season-2-det ... owrunners/

- Jefe de 'Gotham': La Season 2 se centrará en 'Joker' (THR):
Jefe de 'Gotham': La Season 2 se centrará en 'Joker'
Por Graeme McMillan 04 Mayo, 2015 6:00pm PT

The season finale of Gotham brought big changes to the city that will one day belong to the Dark Knight, but perhaps not changes that the audience expected: Marked-for-death crime boss Falcone (John Doman) choosing to retire in Florida, rather than stand up for his legacy? Butch (Drew Powell) shooting Oswald (Robin Lord Taylor) and Fish (Jada Pinkett Smith), giving the former a chance to kill the latter? Barbara (Erin Richards) trying to kill Lee (Morena Baccarin)? As showrunner Bruno Heller tells THR, "When you're telling a story that everyone knows all the characters and where they're going, you have to surprise people."

Even the writing staff of the Fox drama was thrown for a loop by some of the major beats of "All Happy Families Are Alike," according to Heller.

"We knew the season was the story of Penguin's rise to power, so that was always there," Heller says, "but how we got there was up in the air as we were writing it. So much of [the mythology] is laid out before you because of the future that everyone is aware of, but there are many things where, to keep a sense of life and things happening without the knowledge of history, we'd just tell the story and see how things unfold."

The same was true with Butch's indecision over whether to side with Fish or Cobblepot, and also with Barbara Kean's descent into madness. "The plot between Barbara and Lee came out of the show as it developed," says Heller. Although, as with the Penguin storyline, there was always an ultimate aim in mind when it came to Jim Gordon's former fiancee. "We always knew from the start that Barbara was the wrong woman for Gordon," he admits, promising that "we're going to see how [her attack on Lee] plays out" in future episodes.

Another character who underwent an unexpected change in the finale was Selina Kyle (Camren Bicondova), who went from street thief to gun-toting mole upon Fish's reappearance. Heller explains that that doesn't mean she's turned evil exactly — more that she's just a regular teenager. "Selina is one of those interesting Gotham characters in that she's ambiguous," he says. "It's still very much a story of a girl, not a woman, and teenagers try on different roles. She's still a protean human being. We're playing with that — she's not going to become one thing or the other definitively until she's a grown up."

Fans might be wondering what happened to Butch or Selina after Oswald's victory; Heller reveals that some moments in the finale were sacrificed for the greater good. "This world is so packed with incident and characters, it's difficult to tell the story you want in the time frame you have," says Heller. "There's an element of an overstuffed suitcase with all of these episodes, because there's so much to get in. You have to think of that as a virtue rather than a vice, because it's better than vamping because you don't have enough story to play with."

Something that did make it in was that final scene of Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) discovering a hidden passageway in Wayne Manor. Is that…the Bat-Cave? Heller laughs when the question is asked. "It's a fireplace that moves sideways and goes downstairs," says Heller. "It's not the Bat-Cave, because the Bat-Cave only comes into existence when Bruce Wayne decides to become Batman. Call it his father's office."

What is in that office, and what it means to Bruce, will form much of the first part of the show's second season. ("It's very much a visualization of one's parents' secret lives, their past, when you're a kid that age," says Heller. "When you're so young, the idea that your father and mother had hopes and dreams and secrets of their own. That's what that staircase leads to. Dark secrets.")

Also on tap for the second season, he says, is more on Edward Nygma's descent into darkness, what Oswald does now that he's become Gotham's king of crime and the much-anticipated return of a character only seen briefly in the show's first year.

"We're going to find out how the hell Jerome, the proto-Joker we met earlier in this season, connects with the Joker as people known him. That's the big focus of the beginning of the second season. We're going to tell the story of how the Joker came to be," Heller says, before pausing and adding, "That's teaser enough, I think."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... son-792824

- 'Gotham' Finale Postmortem: El elenco sobre esa gran revelación y lo que está por llegar en la Season 2 (yahoo):
'Gotham' Finale Postmortem: El elenco sobre esa gran revelación y lo que está por llegar en la Season 2
Por Robert ChanWriter 05 Mayo, 2015

Well, the smoke has cleared in Gotham: Fish Mooney and Don Falcone are out (for now), and Don Maroni is out (for good). Ed Nygma and Selina Kyle are much closer to becoming the Riddler and Catwoman; Gordon is becoming the lawman that Gotham needs; and Bruce has discovered the future Batcave. We spoke with the cast and creators to get their take on the finale, and what Season 2 has in store for them.

The discovery of the cave is the biggest Batman reveal of the season. Aside from the death of his parents and the moment where a flurry of bats convinces him to don a cape and cowl, the cave — where Bruce Wayne becomes the Dark Knight, and vice versa — is the most important piece of the puzzle.

So we have a Lucius Fox, and we have a cave… will we get to see a young Batboy swing into action next season? “I couldn’t be more looking forward to it,” says David Mazouz about engaging in some physical scenes, though he admits he doesn’t know what’s in store. Executive producer John Stephens hints, “I think there might be a little more than Season 1. [But] he’s not going to have a Batarang or anything.”

For Stephens, the cave represents both Bruce’s investigation into the death of his parents and his own development as a person. “Going into the Batcave is the first step in finding out who his father really was,” says Stephens, adding that it’s a “very physical, Jungian way of becoming a different person. In Season 2, Bruce will become a different person than he was in Season 1, and the journey into the Batcave helps to show that in a really objective way.“

After exploring the sleuthing side of his personality all season, Mazouz is excited to begin playing a new role — part of what Stephens calls their “fracturing of personalities” theme. “He’ll have his party boy personality, his public Bruce Wayne persona,” says Mazouz, whose cheery smile is a much better fit for a playboy than his current, dour onscreen persona. “And he’ll have his 'trying to discover crime and detective stuff’ personality, which will ultimately become Batman.”

Another fractured personality, Ed Nygma, also came into his own in the finale. Cory Michael Smith, whose shy and quiet demeanor seems like the mirror-universe version of Nygma — the friendly one who you’d actually want to hang out with — has nothing but sympathy for his character, despite his actions. Though he’s clearly destined for bigger and badder things, at this point, he’s really just a guy with good intentions.

“When something horrible happens like an accidental homicide… arguably initiated accidentally,” Smith says with a grin, “but executed with much force and purpose… like any good serial killer, you start to leave clues. You want people to understand how smart you are.”

Nygma may not have villainous intentions, but Oswald Cobblepot definitely does. Through a combination of ambition, cunning, ruthlessness, and a bit of dumb luck, the Penguin is now the king of Gotham’s underworld. Robin Lord Taylor, full of the same twitchy energy that fuels his character (though decidedly less homicidal), foresees trouble for everybody’s favorite mama’s boy, now that he’s seized the reins of power.

“We’re all under this misconception that once [our] goals are fulfilled, everything will be solved and all problems will be over,” Taylor says. “But really no, all it does is open a whole new set of problems.” Now that he’s on top, Taylor says he’s not sure that the Penguin’s ready for it. “I don’t know how well he will be able to navigate that… It takes a lot to keep all those people off your back. There is always someone there to take you down.”

Selina Kyle began the season as a thief and ended it as a murderer, killing a man who threatened to expose her and Bruce. But Camren Bicondova — a wicked bundle of energy who all but muscles Smith away for her chance to be interviewed — says it wasn’t a journey for her character: She’s always been that way. “She does anything that’s necessary if either [she] or anybody that she cares about is in danger,” says Bicondova, though she doesn’t think Bruce understands her reasons, which complicates their relationship.

And even though she appears to have embraced her criminal side more, Bicondova believes Selina’s core values haven’t changed: “She’s definitely the same survivor, yet kindhearted person. She’s just going into a different area in her life.” What about next season? Will Bruce be able to draw her to his side, or are there more bodies in her future? “Anything is possible with Selina. She goes off of her instinct, and with that? You never know.”

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/gotham-season- ... 70535.html

- Bruno Heller Asienta la gran broma de la Season y se pone sospechoso (Deadline):
Bruno Heller Asienta la gran broma de la Season y se pone sospechoso
Por Anthony D'Alessandro and Dominic Patten 04 Mayo, 2015 6:01pm

What began with water also ended in the water on Gotham tonight. The city has a new boss of a sort in the Season 1 finale and a lot of laughter is coming in Season 2, says executive producer Bruno Heller.

Bookending Oswald Cobblepot AKA Penguin rising from the murky waters of the bay at the Gotham Season Finale send of the Batman backstory’s highly rated September 22 pilot, Jada Pinkett Smith’s villainous queen bee Fish Mooney was thrown to her apparent death in the city waters in tonight’s Gotham season finale All Happy Families Are Alike. To top that off, Robin Taylor Lord’s Penguin yells to the skyline that he’s now the king of the criminals. Not only did the packed finale drop Fish in the sea, but mob chief Carmine Falcone is retiring from ruling Gotham, fellow gangster Sal Maroni is now dead and the Ben McKenzie portrayed GCPD Detective James Gordon has been given power he doesn’t really desire.

While Smith announced earlier that she’s not returning to Gotham for Season 2, series creator and EP Heller explains that Fish’s murder was vital to the end of Season 1.”She’s such a domineering, powerful, imperious person that Penguin can’t possibly be the crime lord in Gotham while Fish is around, especially if she has anything to say about it,” he says. However, as Heller hints, this may not be the last we’ve seen of Fish Mooney. “This is Gotham, and death isn’t a barrier to return (for its characters),” the EP teases. “I’m not saying that she’ll definitely return.”

The end of the Falcone-Maroni rivalry tonight in sum marked the end of an era for the Caped Awardsline/Deadline Hollywood Screening Of Fox's "Gotham"Crusader show, which was renewed for second season on January 17. “Mobsters were the first stage of Gotham‘s criminal history. They gradually die out and have their places taken by the more spectacular villains,” explains Heller about setting the stage for Season 2. However, when it comes to ruling the city’s underworld, “that’s a very specific job description” says Heller that isn’t cut out for every colorful lunatic in the Batman dramatis personae. The creator/EP indicates that Edward Nygma AKA The Riddler “will be a larger, more villainous character in Season 2″ but as far as running a gang or having sway over political power, that’s not his alter-ego’s approach. “Sometimes it’s about a villain just satisfying their own perverted lusts and urges,” adds Heller. As far as how long Penguin can rule Gotham, “that’s the big question” says Heller.

“That said, there will be a very big villain arriving in Season 2, one who doesn’t want to run Gotham, but destroy it,” teases Heller. That villain almost seems certain to be The Joker, who the creator/EP mentioned at Deadline’s Awardsline screening of the Gotham finale on April 29. “We’re going to answer a lot of questions about The Joker that were raised this season,” says Heller referring to The Blind Fortune Teller episode which introduced the cackling character of Jerome, who confesses to Gordon that he killed his mother. The Joker according to Batman comic lore can’t fully come into play as himself until his cowled rival is himself in costume, and we are far away from that happening on Gotham, this storyline is more of an origins one. “There’s so much revealed in the first three episodes,” says Heller, “Jerome contains the DNA of The Joker, but if he isn’t him than how does someone else appear to be the Joker? How does The Joker’s identity transfer into somebody else’s body?”

As villains come into their own in Season 2, tonight’s episode also opened the door on a passageway down to a dark, damp cellar; one which young Bruce Wayne is certain to enter, accessed via a bookcase in his family mansion’s library. It’s arguably the Bat Cave. “In the writers’ room we’re calling it his Dad’s office,” specifies Heller. In terms of how this discovery will impact young Wayne next season, Heller continues, “he’ll learn that his parents are more complicated than he imagined. When you’re a young kid, parents tend to be either heroes or villains; mostly heroes. It’s hard to imagine just before Bruce’s age when your parents can do no wrong. You can’t imagine them having secret lives. Bruce will learn that his father was a complex, tortured person, but also heroic. His father was leading a double life and this leads to the creation of an alter ego. It’s hard for anyone to present the fullness of themselves to the general public. If you have dark secrets to keep, you have to create an alter ego. That is the essence of what the Batcave means.”

At the Gotham Awardsline screening last week, Heller and his EPs John Stephens and Danny Cannon, who directed tonight’s episode, told Deadline that they began working on Season 2’s story line exactly a week ago. Production starts on June 22 at the Brooklyn Navy Yards, the same production locale for HBO’s Boardwalk Empire.

In extending the Batman prequel universe in Gotham, Heller consults DC Comics chief creative officer Geoff Johns when hammering out plot. And given the melange of evil doers who’ve been introduced thus far, there are some that will never see the light of day, read Australian baddie Captain Boomerang, who has a specialty for throwing and making, well, boomerangs. “Some characters work well in comic strips, but then you can’t imagine someone wearing that costume and going to work in it,” says Heller. Despite what the Gotham EP says, the Captain Boomerang character is still coming to a screen near you. Played by Jai Courtney, Captain Boomerang is one of the gang of supervillians in the David Ayer directed Suicide Squad. Set to come out on August 5, 2016, the Warner Bros flick also stars Jared Leto as The Joker and Will Smith as Deadshot among other baddies.

Nonetheless, Heller has his own favorite tacky evil doer: King Tut. The character is a former Yale professor who, after hitting his head, thinks he’s the Egyptian ruler and aims to takeover Gotham – which he calls “Thebes.’ Confesses Heller, “I’m fascinated by him. You know everyone has a soft spot for a character who shouldn’t be on the screen. What’s his power?”

Watch for the Bat signal and you might find out.

http://deadline.com/2015/05/gotham-seas ... 201420373/

- McKenzie & Mazouz contestan las preguntas calientes de la Season Finale (CBR):
McKenzie & Mazouz contestan las preguntas calientes de la Season Finale
Por Scott Huver 05 Mayo, 2015

The original 1960s "Batman" series loved its cliffhangers, but "Gotham" just took it to a whole new level, wrapping up some long-simmering storylines while blowing open so many more burning questions.

The Fox hit left it all out on the field for its season finale, "All Happy Families Are Alike," dropping some game-changing big moments the show been building to, both overtly and subtly, throughout its freshman run, and its two leading men have a few things to say about the closer's major reveals, twists and turns -- and what they mean for the second season ahead.

Before you go any further if you haven't yet seen the finale, there's going to be nothing but spoilers ahead as Ben McKenzie, who plays the resolute and incorruptible cop Jim Gordon, and David Mazouz, who plays the grieving but increasingly resourceful young Bruce Wayne, sound off to CBR News about ending the first season on a high note and what's next for the pre-Batman TV series.

On the big reveal of the secret passageway, apparently installed by Thomas Wayne, that Bruce and Alfred discover in Wayne Manor:

David Mazouz: I actually found out what was going to happen in the finale: Sean had told me -- Sean Pertwee, who plays Alfred, because Danny [Cannon] had told him about a month before. And I was very, very excited! I was just really excited -- that's really the step that I wanted Bruce Wayne to have, to take at this point in the show. And I thought it was perfectly placed. I thought everything about how the scene was played out and how they led up to this massive discovery, I think it's really, really cool, really perfect the way they did it.

On just what might be waiting for Bruce on the other side:

Mazouz: I don't really know much, but I'm so excited. There's just endless possibilities that can happen. Will the Batcave just be a massive Batcave? I mean, of course, that was his father's work place, but what exactly will be in there? Just a room with a desk and there are some papers, and he'll actually not have any more clues? Or will it be a massive treasury of clues, to his whole father's life work? I don't know. I'm very excited.

On where things stand for Jim Gordon after his first year with the GCPD:

Ben McKenzie: You've seen him evolve from the fresh-faced, somewhat naïve rookie, to the much more seasoned and cynical law enforcement officer. And the sort of metaphor that we're going for at the end -- with Falcone giving him the knife that belonged to his father, and his father had given to Falcone -- is fairly obvious, but it's a literal, physical manifestation of the danger that surrounds Jim. And it's the Mafioso knighting the lawman and saying "You're the guy who can guide this city through the next chapter until we have Batman. You're the one who has to fight back and maintain order." And to have this guy who was his antagonist at the beginning of the season, Falcone, almost have a camaraderie with Jim is an awfully, I think, significant evolution in where he is and where he's headed that will only continue next season.

On whether Jim has realized the dark, potentially morally compromising places his single-mindedness has nearly taken him:

McKenzie: I don't think he's going to become -- he's a hero at the end of the day. So I don't think he's going to become evil in any way. The rings surrounding him get tighter and tighter and his ability to maneuver within it, gets more and more difficult. So he has to bend and break rules that he wouldn't have otherwise done. So that's the best I can give you right now. I think the hope and despair, the rise and the fall, will sort of continue throughout. At times, he will feel as though he made significant headway, only to have it all fall apart again.

On whether the bond between Bruce and Selina Kyle (Camren Bicondova) is permanently severed by her turn to Fish Mooney's side:

Mazouz: It's a very interesting relationship. Bruce feels something for Selina. He knows that there's things that she does he doesn't approve of. But for some reason, he still likes to hang out with her, still likes to be with her, still likes to be friends with her. And so I will be really curious to see in Season Two, when he finds out all this stuff that she's done, what his reaction will be.

On how Barbara's experience will affect Jim:

McKenzie: Not well. It's not going to impact him well. Obviously, there will be feelings of guilt associated with his role in her entire undoing. She would not have suffered what she suffered if he was not who he is, if he had not gone after The Ogre and courted disaster. This is the clearest indication we've had, thus far, that there's a price to be paid for doing your job, for being honorable, and doing the right thing. I mean, in the pilot, it was saving Penguin's life, only to have him come back to become the criminal mastermind that he's become. Now the love of his life is mentally unhinged. This is going to have a really profound effect on his psyche and on his relationships, I would imagine, with Dr. Thompkins and everyone else.

On whether Ed Nygma (Cory Michael Smith) will continue to work under Jim Gordon's nose as his growing psychosis continues to emerge:

McKenzie: I don't know what the plan is as to when people in the GCPD are going to be aware of his activities, but I think that we'll probably continue to build that as the audience sees how much further he goes in his own personal life while remaining hidden from the very cops he serves with and under. So I think we'll play with that and play with that, but yeah, The Riddler will definitely be a significant character. Whether he is technically Riddler yet or not in Season Two, he's going to be a major character.

On the biggest lessons learned while shooting the first season:

McKenzie: No bad guys that aren't from the mythology. Bad guys are only going to be from the mythology. Doesn't mean they're actually the villains. They could be the sons or daughters or the relatives, or you think they're The Joker, but they're not The Joker -- things like that. But none of this made-up bad guys. I think the fans, rightly, don't really appreciate that. Full serialization. Cases take much longer, are much more complicated, have much more interaction between the cops and the villains. [And] I think in that second season -- we're just now talking about it -- you're going to see Bruce evolve much more into a sort of the man he will become and take on the cases involving his company and all the nefarious activities around them.

Mazouz: I'm really excited to kick some butt, do some martial arts stuff. And I'm really excited to play that public persona that Batman has, that Bruce Wayne persona where he's more party boy, kind of playboy attitude and personality... I think one thing that I did learn is Bruce's darkness, the level of darkness that he has and kind of how his journey from being just really, really depressed about his parents' murder -- because Batman is very dark, and so it's kind of finding the difference between Batman's darkness and the darkness that Bruce has in the beginning of the season, where he's just depressed and grieving.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... son-finale

- Jada Pinkett Smith habla sobre el final de Gotham Ending (comicbook):
Jada Pinkett Smith habla sobre el final de Gotham Ending
Por Andrew Steinbeiser 05/05/2015

When Fish Mooney fell into Gotham’s frigid waters during last night’s season finale of Gotham, her final fate felt rather ambiguous. After all, no one saw a body. And now, actor Jada Pinkett-Smith, is opening up about her character’s rather open ending. In an interview, Smith remained rather cryptic about Fish’s—and her own—future with Gotham.

Regarding the likelihood that Fish actually survived her fall at the hands of the Penguin, Smith said, “That’s for the fans to determine. You saw the ending. She could be and she couldn’t be. Who knows? It was an interesting ending.”

What’s more interesting, however, was Smith's other comment that she will not be a “series regular” in Gotham’s second season. So, does this mean that Mooney might survive and resurface for a smaller role? After all, that mohawk went way before its time.

“If she survives the fall. [Laughs] Yeah, I mean, it was water below,” Smith told Entertainment Weekly.

Indeed it was. In fact, Fish’s ultimate fate is a rather nice parallel to the Penguin’s supposed “death” at the beginning of the season. As fans remember from the premiere, Fish ordered Jim Gordon to kill Penguin and dump his body in the Gotham river. And he turned out alright, so it only seems poetic that Fish would survive the role-reversal.

We’ll just have to wait and see when Gotham returns for its second season on Fox this fall.

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/05/jada-pi ... am-ending/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM | "Secrets" Featurette:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU8ItTBxCiA

- GOTHAM | "War" Featurette:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWGrM4uDv4

- Nuevas imágenes bts de la season finale:

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@jadapsmith: #FishandButch reunited #GothamFinale @thedrewpowell
@thedrewpowell: One last pic from the #GothamFinale . We had such fun hanging together....as we huddled around the heaters! @Gotham)

Añadidos los rátings del 1.22 "All Families are alike". Podéis encontrarlos AQUÍ

- GOTHAM | S1 Gag Reel:

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevos detalles sobre la S2: Morena Baccarin y confirmación de nuevos villanos:
La doctora Thompkins no sólo va a quedarse en la próxima temporada, sino que va a conseguir una promoción.

Durante las upfronts de la FOX celebradas ayer en N.Y., TVLine nos ha informado de que la serie de "Gotham" ha ascendido a la actriz Morena Baccarin como personaje regular para la próxima temporada.

Cuando fue incluída como recurrente, la actriz tenía tenía una opción para ser regular en la S2, opción que la cadena ha decidido ahora ejercitar.

Además de esta noticia, también se ha anunciado que en la S2 veremos a nuevos y emocionantes villanos como 'Mr.Freeze' y 'Joker'.

http://tvline.com/2015/05/11/gotham-sea ... ular-cast/
https://twitter.com/EricIGN/status/597871459575451649

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"FOX Upfronts 2015, Wollman Rink in Central Park, N.Y." (11-05-15) [Pics & Vids]

- Pics:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Primeros detalles sobre dos nuevos villanos para la S2:
La S1 de "Gotham" nos ha traído a la vida un gran número de la galería de los famosos villanos de Batman en su primer año, muchos de notable éxito como el 'Pingüino' de Robin Lord Taylor o el memorable cameo de Cameron Monaghan como un joven 'Joker'.

Con éste último al parecer jugando un importante papel en la S2, ahora nos llegan nuevos detalles sobre otros dos villanos de la próxima tempotrada de la mano de TVLine.

Según la página, por un lado estarían buscando a "un villano de DC", que será "inteligente, culto y de extremada elocuencia" y también “extremadamente atractivo, seductor y amenazante" (¿'Mr. Freeze', quizá?). En segundo lugar, también se unirá una nueva antagonista femenina "a sus mediados-finales 20s", que es "despampanantemente sexy".

¿Quiénes pensáis que pueden ser? ¿Alguna teoría?

http://tvline.com/2015/05/26/gotham-sea ... -spoilers/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nicholas D'Agosto será personaje regular en la S2 de "Gotham":
CGH85BpUgAEZVdB.jpg large.jpg
La serie de la Fox "Gotham" quiere tener a un 'Dent' mucho más significante en la S2 y ha ascendido a Nicholas D’Agosto al estatus de regular de la serie.

El alumno de "The Masters of Sex" y "Heroes" debutó en el drama basado en los cómics de DC a mediados de la S1 como el ayudante del Fiscal del Distrito 'Harvey Dent', uno de los más preciados aliados del Detective Jim Gordon en la lucha contra todo lo que está mal en la ciudad de Gotham, y alguien que tiene su destino particular de convertirse en 'Dos Caras', su alter-ego villano del que ya hemos visto atisbos en su primera intervención.

D’Agosto compartió la noticia de su promoción en su cuenta de Twitter:
Imagen
https://twitter.com/nicholasdagosto/sta ... 5826402304

La noticia llega tras el otro reciente anuncio de que la actriz Morena Baccarin (quien interpreta a Leslie Thompkins, el interés amoroso de Gordon) también iba a ser personaje regular en la próxima temporada.

http://tvline.com/2015/05/28/gotham-sea ... s-regular/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- El actor Chris Chalk ('Lucius Fox') será personaje regular en la S2:
CGROUXmUgAEoFIn.jpg
TVLine ha informado que el actor Chris Chalk, quien hacia el final de la S1 de "Gotham" pudimos ver su debut en la serie como ejecutivo junior de Wayne Enterprises como 'Lucius Fox', ha sido promocionado a regular de la serie para la próxima temporada.

Este genio tecnológico fue quien le proporcionó al joven Bruce Wayne la pista que necesitaba que lo llevó a descubrir la batcueva en la season finale (la cámara secreta subterránea de su padre), y está destinado a convertirse en el presidente y CEO de la empresa, mientras que un adulto Bruce evoluciona en Batman.

Lucius así se “convierte en otra persona que va a ayudar a Bruce en su viaje por descubrir lo que le pasó a sus padres y qué era lo que éstos estaban haciendo, y también su viaje a convertirse en adulto y en Batman,” le cuenta John Stephens a TVLine. “[El Bruce adulto] es como un genio científico, y parte de eso va a venir de Lucius Fox.”

La noticia llega de la mano de la confirmación como regulares de otros dos actores de la S1: Morena Baccarin como la 'Dra. Leslie Thompkins' y Nicholas D’Agosto como 'Harvey Dent'.

http://tvline.com/2015/05/29/gotham-sea ... ucius-fox/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM cast about The Riddler & Mr. Freeze in Gotham Season Two (DC Entertainment):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bmkxnscK-U

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- GOTHAM DVD/Blu-Ray de la Season 1 ¡Box Art, fecha de lanzamiento y extras revelados!:
La primera temporada completa de GOTHAM en DVD y Blu-ray se pondrá a la venta el 8 de Septiembre del 2015, y la Warner Bros. Home Entertainment ha desvelado el artwork y una nota de prensa con detalles sobre todos los extras:

Imagen

NUEVO DRAMA BASADO EN LOS PERSONAJES DE DC COMICS LLEGA A BLU-RAY Y DVD YA QUE LA WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT PONE A LA VENTA GOTHAM: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON EL 8 SEPTIEMBRE, 2015

Experimenta las historias de orígenes de los héroes y villanos de Gotham City con todos los nuevos contenidos extras antes de que regrese a la FOX este otoño para la Season 2

BURBANK, CA (4 Junio, 2015) – Con una media de 9.6 millones de espectadores por semana, Gotham ha capturado yu conseguido la atención de la audiencia desde su premiere que consiguió ser el debut más alto de un drama de otoño de la FOX en 14 años en Adultos 18–49. Antes de que la serie regrese a la FOX para una segunda temporada este otoño, los fans pueden ahora disfrutar los 22 episodios – además de casi 2 horas de contenidos extras que incluyen nuevas featurettes, escenas borradas y un gag reel – cuando la Warner Bros. Home Entertainment ponga a la venta Gotham: The Complete First Season el 8 de Septiembre, 2015. El drama que ha consiguido un #2 puesto entre hombres 18-34 estará disponible en Blu-ray y DVD por $60.10/$59.98 SRP. ¡Pre-ordena el tuyo ahora!

Antes de que hubiera Batman, estaba Gotham City. Todo el mundo conoce el nombre del Comisario Gordon, pero ¿cuál fue su ascenso desde detective novato a Comisario de Policía? ¿Qué se necesitó para navegar por las capas de corrupción en Gotham City, caldo de cultivo para los villanos más icónicos del mundo? Gotham cuanta la historia de los más icónicos supetr-villanos y vigilantes de DC Comics desde su inicio, revelando un capítulo completamente nuevo que nunca antes se ha contado. Del productor ejecutivo Bruno Heller (The Mentalist, Rome), este drama criminal sigue el ascenso del Detetive de la GCPD James Gordon a través de una ciudad peligrosamente corrupta, mientras que también escribe la crónica de la génesis de uno de los más populares superhéroes de DC Comics de nuestro tiempo. Aunque el drama criminal sigue la singular y turbulenta carera de Gordon, también se centra en su improbable amistad con el joven Bruce Wayne – siendo su orientación un elemento crucial al desarrollar la mitología de Gotham City.

“Estamos encantados de publicar Gotham: The Complete First Season en Blu-ray y DVD para que los fans exploren la historia de orígenes única de Gotham y sus personajes” dice Rosemary Markson, Vice Presidenta Senior de la WBHEG, y Marketing de Television. “Con este lanzamiento, los fans podrán conseguir familiarizarse con los capítulos tempranos de su Super Héroe favorito antes de la premiere de la season 2.”

Gotham: The Complete First Season presenta a un elenco lleno de estrellas entre los que están Ben McKenzie (Southland, The O.C.) como Jim Gordon, Donal Logue (Vikings, Sons of Anarchy) como el Detective Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz (Touch)como el joven Bruce Wayne, Sean Pertwee (Elementary, Event Horizon) como Alfred Pennyworth, Robin Lord Taylor (The Walking Dead, Another Earth) como Oswald Cobblepot/El Pingüino y Jada Pinkett Smith (HawthoRNe, The Matrix Revolutions) como Fish Mooney. También lo protagonizan Zabryna Guevara, Erin Richards, Camren Bicondova, Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena, Andrew Stewart-Jones y John Doman, la serie dramática está producida por la Warner Bros. Television.Basada en los personajes de DC Comics, Gotham está producida ejecutivamente por Bruno Heller, Danny Cannon (Nikita, CSI series) y John Stephens (Gossip Girl).

CONTENIDOS ESPECIALES

Gotham Invented: Building Our Gotham
Gotham Invented: Paving the Way for the Caped Crusader
Gotham Invented: Fractured Villains of Gotham
Designing the Fiction
The Game of Cobblepot
Gag Reel
Unaired Scenes
DC Comics Night at Comic-Con 2014 Presenting Gotham, The Flash, Constantine and Arrow
GOTHAM: The Legend Reborn
Character Profiles:
Detective Harvey Bullock
Detective James Gordon
Oswald Cobblepot
Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth
Fish Mooney
Leslie Thompkins
Killer Character

22 ONE-HOUR EPISODES

1. Pilot: Extended Version
2. Selina Kyle
3. The Balloonman
4. Arkham
5. Viper
6. Spirit of the Goat
7. Penguin’s Umbrella
8. The Mask
9. Harvey Dent
10. Lovecraft
11. Rogues’ Gallery
12. What the Little Bird Told Him
13. Welcome Back, Jim Gordon
14. The Fearsome Dr. Crane
15. The Scarecrow
16. The Blind Fortune Teller
17. Red Hood
18. Everyone Has A Cobblepot
19. Beasts of Prey
20. Under the Knife
21. The Anvil or the Hammer
22. All Happy Families Are Alike

BASICS

Street Date: September 8, 2015
Presented in 16×9 Widescreen Format
Running Time: Feature: 967 min /Enhanced Content: Approx. 151 min.

DVD Standard Features

Price: $59.98 SRP
6 DVD-9s
Language: English (5.1)
Subtitles: ESDH, Latin Spanish, French

Blu-ray Features

Price: $60.10 SRP
4-Disc Elite (4 BD-50s)
DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 – English, Spanish 2.0
Subtitles: ESDH, Latin Spanish, French

Podéis pre-ordenar vuestros packs con un descuento sobre el precio inicial en Amazon:

- BLUE-RAY: AQUÍ
- DVD: AQUÍ

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- ¡La WBTV anuncia su programa para el SDCC 2015!:
Muchas series de TV llegan al San Diego Comic-Con cada año y el estudio que normalmente suele llevar la mayor cantidad de ellas es la WB. Eso parece que seguirá en la misma línea este año, ya que la WBTV ha anunciado su programa de series para la convención, con un total de 18, entre las que están "The Flash", "Arrow", "Gotham", "iZombie", "Supergirl", "Legends of Tomorrow", "Lucifer" y la nueva serie de animación que comparte universo con Arrow y The Flash "Vixen".

Por segundo año consecutivo, la WBTV tendrá un mega-evento especial en la noche del Sábado dedicado a sus series de acción basadas en DC Comics ("Supergirl", "The Flash", "Arrow", "Gotham", "Legends of Tomorrow" y "Vixen"). Ninguna de las series que están incluñidas en la "Super Hero Saturday Night" tendrá sus propios paneles, manteniendo su presencia centrada en este evento. No se ha dado una lista específica de los invitados que aparecerán en ella aún, pero teniendo en cuenta el precedente del año pasado, es casi seguro el esperar que acudan casi los elencos completos de las distintas series.

También, la WBTV continuará su tradición de mostrar los pilotos de las nuevas series el miércoles por la noche, durante la noche previa de la Comic-Con:

SCREENINGS ESPECIALES DE LOS PILOTOS, MIÉRCOLES, 8 de JULIO

6:00–10:00 p.m. La primera vez es siempre la mejor. Comic-Con y Warner Bros. Television continúan con orgullo nuestra tradición de la Noche Previa, con las premieres exclisivas de los episodios pilotos de nuestras más anticipadas series para la temporada 2015–16 — Supergirl, Blindspot, Containment y Lucifer — así como un episodio completamente nuevo de Teen Titans Go!. Ballroom 20

CALENDARIO DE LAS SERIES DE LA WBTV/WBA

Nota: Las estrellas y equipos creativos de las series que está previsto que asistan están sujetos a cambios. Se proporcionará más informacion sobre las sesiones de paneles, firmas y otros eventos a medida que se sepan más noticias.

VIERNES, 10 JULY

• 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. Lucifer (Midseason on FOX): Sexy, oscuro e irreverente, Lucifer hace su debut en Comic-Con con screenings del episodio piloto al completo, seguido por una sesión de Q&A con las estrellas de la serie Tom Ellis, Lauren German, Lesley-Ann Brandt, DB Woodside y los productores ejecutivos. Room 6BCF

• 5:45–6:45 p.m. iZOMBIE (Tuesdays 9/8c on The CW): El cerebral éxito de iZOMBIE regresa a San Diego para su siguiente aparición en la Comic-Con. Tras los impactantes eventos de la season finale, sed uno de los primeros en conocer las primicias sobre lo que está por venir en la season 2 con los productores ejecutivos Rob Thomas y Diane Ruggiero-Wright, junto con las estrella de la serie Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley y David Anders. Ballroom 20

SABADO, 11 JULIO

• 8:00–11:00 p.m. Warner Bros. Television & DC Entertainment Presenta: La Super Hero Saturday Night Ofrece a los Fans un vistazo interior a los mundos de "Arrow", "The Flash" y "Gotham", además del screening del piloto de "Supergirl" y Video Presentaciones de "Legends of Tomorrow" y "Vixen": DC fans … ¡preparáos para otra Super Hero Saturday Night! Warner Bros. Television y DC Entertainment darán de nuevo la bienvenida a los fams en los mundos de algunos de los más grandes personajes de DC Comics durante una super-experiencia de tres horas en el Hall H. El evento exclusivo mostrará los pilotos de la altamente anticipada nueva serie de acción "Supergirl", seguido de una sesión de Q&A con las estrellas y productores; además, video presentaciones individuales especiales y sesiones de Q&As con las estrellas y productores de "Arrow", "The Flash" y "Gotham". También, no os perdáis una sesión especial de Q&A con el elenco y productores de "Legends of Tomorrow" y un vistazo a la nueva serie digital "Vixen". Hall H

http://www.ksitetv.com/general-tv-news/ ... lans/68567

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- 5 Preguntas con Robin Lord Taylor de "Gotham" (TheWrap):
5 Preguntas con Robin Lord Taylor de "Gotham"
Por Tony Maglio 10 Junio, 2015 @ 5:04 pm

“Gotham’s” Robin Lord Taylor is certain that he has found the role of a lifetime in the villainous DC Comics character Penguin.

Just 22 episodes into his Batman prequel career, Taylor is putting his personal stamp on the iconic Batman-universe character previously portrayed by big names like Burgess Meredith and Danny DeVito.

Taylor’s contemporary TV version of Penguin alter ego Oswald Cobblepot has earned the previously little-known actor rave reviews, which is particularly important to “Gotham’s” future on fourth-rated Fox.

TheWrap caught up with Taylor before he jetted to Tokyo to promote the comic-book show internationally. Taylor, a dark-horse Emmy contender in the Supporting Actor – Drama category, shares some thoughts on the role.

(Warning: Spoilers for the season finale of “Gotham” ahead.)

TheWrap: What is the toughest thing you’ve had to do this season?
Taylor: Believe it or not, it was … throwing Jada Pinkett Smith — a.k.a. Fish Mooney — over the wall in the finale. It’s difficult only because she has been nothing but so incredibly supportive and loving to me. I really don’t believe that it’s the last we’ve seen of Fish Mooney, but at the same time, I don’t know when she’s coming back or if or what that situation is.

It’s funny, because Oswald’s relationship with [Fish] and my relationship with [Pinkett Smith] are similar only to the extent that everything Oswald learned about Gotham City and how that world works, he learned it from Fish, and everything that I’ve learned about this world — being more of a public person and navigating … a red carpet and knowing how to talk — I learned so much of it from Jada.

It was sad. It was sad to say goodbye, not forever — obviously — but for the time being.

What is the most fun thing you got to do this season?
Everything. I could say firing that enormous machine gun. My Iowa, NRA-card-carrying family members were very proud of me at that moment. That was perversely fun.

Also — I don’t want it to be trite — but just working with this incredible group of people. Everyone has been unbelievably supportive of each other. It’s such an amazing team of actors. There’s no weak link among any of us, and we all heighten each other’s performances.

Who else on your show deserves an Emmy nomination and why?
Oh, goodness. I would say, first of all, Jada Pinkett Smith. She brought so much vivacity and she created this character, which I think should live on in the comics. I think it left such a lasting impression on everybody. To play a female crime boss in a place like Gotham City — the grit that she brought to the role was just so well-suited for the character. You can only imagine, in this world … for a woman — the choices she made to get to that place of power — you shudder to think of what she had to do. And I think all of that resonates in her performance.

I would also say Ben [McKenzie] because he had the hardest job of any of us. He carries the show, he brings us down to a place of reality. The rest of us get to play these insanely colorful characters — he’s the soul, the anchor to our show. And I think he carries it off perfectly.

Finally, I have to give a huge shout-out to my very good friend, Cory Michael Smith … the stuff that he did this season was just so perfect. And also I think he should get nominated for his incredible, insanely beautiful performance in “Olive Kitteridge.”

If you are nominated, which episode would you submit and why?
I would submit Episode 7, “Penguin’s Umbrella.” It’s the first time we really see the depths of Penguin’s fascination … his plotting, and just his intelligence and ambition. With that episode in particular, all of that really comes to a head in a really powerful way.

And again, it was one of those situations where my work was inspired by the work of my costars. Because that episode was very much focused on the Penguin, everyone gave me the biggest gift ever, which was to help me elevate the performance. I’m never one to talk well about myself, but … I was proud of my work in that one, I’ll just say it.

What would you say to persuade someone who has never seen “Gotham” to give it a shot?
I would say: “We’ve all grown up with Batman. It is part of quintessential American pop culture. It’s been part of our lives, all of our stories. It has been around for 76 years. So we are familiar with these characters from the incredible performances that have come in the past; however, if you really, truly have an interest in the mythology of Batman, what we’re showing … we’re really delving into the psychology of these characters as people and not just archetypical villains or heroes. There’s pathos there. There’s a three-dimensionality that we are bringing to the screen that really hasn’t been seen before.”

“So, if you have an interest in this world, in this story — in the story of Bruce Wayne and just the story of Gotham City in general — if you watch our show, you will see things that have never been explored before. And I think it’s just really exciting treatment of these characters in this mythology that we’re all familiar with.”

http://www.thewrap.com/5-questions-with ... r-quickie/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “SERIES DE TV BASADAS EN CÓMICS DE DC”