"BITTEN" (Serie TV)

Foro dedicado a Laura Vandervoort que interpreta a Kara.

Moderadores: Shelby, Lore, porre, Super_House, ZeTa, Trasgo

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Re: "BITTEN" (Serie TV)

Mensaje por Shelby »

- La estrella de "Bitten" Laura Vandervoort dice que Elena es 'Como una Asesina' en la Season 2, ¿retomará su romance con Clay? (fashionnstyle):
La Season 2 de "Bitten" está a unos cuantos días, y para irnos calentándonos para la nueva temporada, hablamos con la estrella Laura Vandervoort para hablar de lo que nos espera para su personaje, Elena, y el resto de la Manada.

"El primer episodio empieza tres días después del final de la S1, cuando Elena encuentra la cabeza de Philip, y realmente empezamos con el pie derecho," dice F&S. "Es muy intenso. Elena ha aceptado quién es y está decidida y deja que el animal que lleva dentro se haga con la situación. La mejor comparación en la que puedo pensar es que ella es como una asesina. Está sedienta de sangre, está llena de ira y busca venganza."

Una de las mayores cosas sobre las que nos preguntamos tras el impactante final de la S1 es cómo van a evolucionar las relaciones con Elena y sus antiguos compañeros de la Manada - particularmente con Clay (Greyston Holt). Le preguntamos si la muerte de Philip afectaría a su reunión romántica, y basándonos en su respuesta, no tiene buena pinta.

"Basado en su sentimiento de culpa, va a estar no disponible emocionalmente," dice Vandervoort. "Se ha encerrado en sí misma, suprimiendo sus emociones. No lo está llevando bien."

Mientras que el romance de Elena y Clay parece que se ha postergado, aún hay esperanza para ellos. Elena no está encantada con la revelación de que, aunque Clay es quien la mordió, Jeremy (Greg Bryk) es la razón por la que ella ahora es un lobo.

"Fue una gran traición por parte de Jeremy," dice Vandervoort, "y la hará que se acerque más a Clay." Añadió que la relación de Elena con Jeremy estará "un poco tensa" como resultado de su decisión.

También habló sobre algunas de las caras nuevas que veremos.

"Estamos introduciendo algunos nuevos personajes geniales," dice, refiriéndose al aquelarre de brujas que conoceremos. "Añade una nueva dinámica a la manada. No sabíamos que las brujas existían o nada sobre criaturas sobrenaturales. Es algo nuevo con lo que tratar, y tenerlas en la serie ha sido fantástico."

Vandervoort apuntó a que una "nueva fueza diabólica" está llegando — apostamos a que se refiere al "Destroyer" que se avanzó en las recientes previews — pero quiere mantenerlo en sorpresa para los fans.

Hablanso de sorpresas, si pensábais que el final de la primera temporada era impactante, parece que no lo hemos visto todo aún.

"El final, como el del año pasado, es un gran cliffhanger," adelanta. "Es una tremenda sorpresa, y no creo que la audiencia lo supere."

Eso ciertamente suena... ominoso. ¿Quizá incluso una muerte dentro de la Manada?

La segunda temporada de "Bitten" se estrena el 7 de Febrero a las 9 p.m. EST en Space en Canada. Estaremos atentos para la fecha de estreno en América.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/4 ... lusive.htm

- Michael Xavier explora el lado oculto del personaje en "Bitten" de Space channel (insidebelleville):
Michael Xavier explora el lado oculto del personaje en "Bitten" de Space channel
Por Hilary Caton 03 Febrero, 2015

Michael Xavier, one of the main actors on the hit show Bitten, can’t wait for fans to sink their teeth into season two.

Fans are in for a very different show this time around, he told The Villager.

“Season two is more of a horror, it’s a scary psychological thriller almost,” Xavier said, adding this season is less of a love story and instead explores the dark side of characters and plots.

“We start season two three days after season one. We pick up right where we left off. Season one ended on such a high and that continues, so it’s even more intense ... and we introduce new characters.”

Xavier, who plays the role of Logan Jonsen, a well-polished and put-together werewolf and psychiatrist, originally hails from Ottawa. He began his foray into acting when he was 17 years old, but admits being the third of five siblings helped push him in that direction.

“I come from a big family and we’re all very outgoing, so Sunday night at our dinner table everybody was sort of doing performances,” Xavier said.

“I was always entertaining and our parents always geared us towards what we enjoyed doing.”

With a nudge from his parents and Xavier’s interest in acting he started heading out to auditions as a teen, which involved a lot of dedication at the time. To get to the auditions, he would take a charter bus from his hometown to Toronto, do the audition and head straight back the same day.

“Looking back on it I think, wow, I must have really wanted to do this. It was through those auditions I thought, I’m not too bad at this, I should try this for a living,” he said.

“Ever since then I stuck with it.”

Inspired by an obvious love for acting, Xavier made a commitment and moved to Toronto, enrolling in the acting in television and film program at Humber College. After graduating in 2008, he snagged acting gigs on shows like Covert Affairs, Rookie Blue, Da Kink in My Hair and Nikita. Most recently he also had a cameo on the six part mini CBC series, The Book of Negroes.

But his big television break came in April 2013, when he got the call to be a part of Space channel’s original series Bitten based off the books by Kelley Armstrong called Women of the Otherworld.

Its television adaptation is about the only living female werewolf, Elena Michaels, played by Laura Vandervoot. Her character has left her past behind her in upstate New York and started a new life as a photographer in Toronto with her new boyfriend. But her new life is shaken up after a strange phone call from her pack leader, and now she must face the obstacles ahead and the man who made her what she is.

The show has had a great success and resonated with viewers so well that it’s Space channel’s number one original series of all-time, reaching about one million viewers each week last year over the course of the 13 episode season.

Naturally fans and the actors were happy it got renewed for a second season, with a premier date of Saturday, Feb. 7 at 9 p.m. on Space.

The show films in Toronto in a studio on Eastern Avenue and on location in Hamilton and Cambridge. Although 13-hour days on set aren’t uncommon, Xavier doesn’t mind it, not even the early morning shoots.

“I love what I do so it’s not a problem. I love collaborating with different actors, directors and producers. It’s great environment to work in,” he said.

According to the Queen and Gladstone resident when he first auditioned he just knew the show would be a good fit for him as an actor as he tries to give the most honest performance he can in each scene.

“I liked that it was edgy, it was something I hadn’t played yet, a psychiatrist with a dark side. I always look for a duality, or find one in different characters. There’s always the side that you want people to see but then there’s the dark side that you know exists,” he said.

“And for this character it was so apparent that those dualities exist. It was really nice, especially in the first season...it’s clear that this guy has got it together and then by the end of the season, the cage gets rattled and you get to see more and more of that dark side come out.”

As far as his character is concerned, Logan has gotten quite dark and has evolved since the pilot episode. Right now his character is on a manhunt looking for his kidnapped girlfriend Rachel, one of the reasons why Logan has become unhinged.

“If you give him a reason to he just might rip your heart out. So he’s losing it,” Xavier explained.

Besides travelling down a dark path, he promises this season will keep eyes glued to the screen, not only for the suspense but character progression, too.

“Tune in, you’re going to see a lot of growth from lot of characters and some new ones thrown into the mix,” he said.

“It’ll be a hell of a ride.”

http://www.insidebelleville.com/news-st ... -s-bitten/

- Laura Vandervoort adelanta a una Elena sedienta de sangre en la Season 2 de 'Bitten' (torontosun):
Laura Vandervoort adelanta a una Elena sedienta de sangre en la Season 2 de 'Bitten'
Por Bill Harris, 05 Feb, 2015 01:05 PM EST |

Female werewolves apparently have no respect for the sanctity of a men's room.

“Not when you're bloodthirsty and seeking revenge,” said Laura Vandervoort, who plays Elena Michaels – the world's only female werewolf – in Bitten.

“I think you're going to do what you want to do, and if that means kicking in a bathroom stall and hauling someone off the toilet, you do it.”

It's a scene that occurs early in the second season of Bitten, which debuts Saturday, Feb. 7 on Space. And that's just the beginning for Elena, who is so angry that she's barely thinking straight, given the dramatic events that occurred at the end of season one.

It's an interesting take, given that historically in TV and movies, when someone is blinded by rage, it's almost always a male character. Female revenge tends to be more calculating, stereotypically. But Elena is not really in the mood for talking things over or letting bygones be bygones.

“I guess you can say it's in more of a male sense,” Vandervoort agreed. “Women can be more methodic in terms of their actions. Like most women, I think Elena has spent her life trying to keep things in order and in control. But yeah, Elena definitely is just seeing red and not really thinking about the repercussions.

“And she's physical, which I guess is a newer side of her, and maybe for women on television. The fact that she's sort of in assassin mode maybe means she's accepting her inner wolf. I guess you can take that also as a metaphor for women in that she is confident and has found her place.

“Especially at the beginning of the season, you see her driven and a lot stronger than the men in terms of her mind-set and ability. But it could bite her in the end, no pun intended.”

An enraged Elena also encounters a character played by Pat Mastroianni, who came to fame back in the late 1980s on Degrassi. I won't tell you what happens exactly, but it will get your attention, for sure.

“That scene in particular was a lot of fun for me, because I grew up watching Degrassi, and I had a big crush on Pat Mastroianni, who played Joey Jeremiah,” Vandervoort said. “So of course, I geeked out a little bit.

“No, he wasn't in his hat, or singing in his Zit Remedy band. It was just Pat, and he was great, he was fantastic. We've been Tweeting about the excitement of being in that episode, but I do have some photos I'm going to be Tweeting after the episode has aired, of the two of us behind the scenes.”

What Vandervoort and Mastroianni are posing with in those photos will make more sense once you've seen the episode.

More generally, the 10-episode second season of Bitten sees the pack on the hunt for Malcolm (James McGowan), but it winds up uncovering an even more sinister force – a coven of witches – that threatens the very existence of the werewolf species.

“Obviously the pack is brute force, but the witches bring this whole other dynamic of a supernatural world that the wolves didn't even know existed,” Vandervoort explained. “And now that they do know, they aren't really prepared to handle it. They can't just use their physicality to deal with witches. It forces the pack to re-think their methods.

“And also this season, there are some international 'alphas', other than Jeremy (Greg Bryk), who is our 'alpha.' They're putting the heat on Jeremy to find Malcolm. So we're bringing in those characters as well.

“The finale in the first season was a huge cliff-hanger. The second-season finale, when we read it, we were all beyond shocked. We were all actually almost crying. We definitely will surprise people.”

Season two begins with a surprise, too, for some poor sucker sitting on a toilet.

Laura Vandervoort needs to have a talk with her Bitten character. Come on, Elena, it's the men's room. I know you're a werewolf, but boundaries, please.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/02/05/la ... n-season-2

- ET Canada En el Set de la Season 2 de 'Bitten' con Laura Vandervoort (ETCanada):
ET Canada En el Set de la Season 2 de 'Bitten' con Laura Vandervoort
Por CHANTILLY POST 03/02/2015 at 1:48 PM ET

The original series that follows the only female werewolf in the world, "Bitten", is back for Season Two.

Laura Vandervoort, who plays lead as Elena, opens up to ET Canada on set, giving insider details on what this season has in store. "There's a lot more blood, we don't hold back, gore!" she promises.

"It is extraordinary, you're gonna have a visceral reaction to this season, you'll be a little scared," Greg Bryk, who plays Jeremy Danvers in the series tells us.

Season Two will continue where season one left off, where Elena is dealing with the brutal death of her boyfriend: "She's out for vengeance, she's not handling it, she's probably gonna need some therapy cause she's suppressing everything."

"Bitten" will also show Elena spending more solo time and on the pursuit of revenge surrounding her boyfriend’s death.

http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_12681 ... ndervoort/

- La nueva temporada de "Bitten" estará llena de brujas, venganza y horror (o.canada):
La nueva temporada de "Bitten" estará llena de brujas, venganza y horror
Por Melissa Hank 05 Febrero, 2015, 3:59 pm

Once Bitten, never shy. As played by Laura Vandervoort, female werewolf Elena Michaels is the fierce lead character in homegrown sci-fi series Bitten, returning for its second season this Saturday on Space.

Loosely based on author Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld series, Bitten wrapped up its first season with an epic battle between Elena’s wolf pack and the mutts commissioned by insurgent Daniel Santos (Michael Luckett) and Malcolm Danvers (James McGowan).

As the fur settled, Elena discovered the head of her human boyfriend Philip (Paul Greene) placed, Godfather-style, in a bed. And in Season 2, she’s bent on revenge. Series creator and executive producer Daegan Fryklind offered five tidbits about the upcoming season.

1. Something witchy this way comes. As in the second book of Armstrong’s series, witches figure prominently in Season 2 of Bitten. But don’t expect the typical warts, wrinkles and wizardry: “We tried to keep our witches within our universe, so there’s not a lot of throwing fireballs or anything like that. They’re really cool, lo-fi witches,” says Fryklind.

“We have these new characters, Ruth and Paige Winterbourne (Tammy Isbell and Tommie-Amber Pirie) and Savannah Levine (Kiara Glasco). The weight of the second season is balanced between our pack story and our witch story, and how those two stories dovetail into each other.”

2. Reunited, and it feels so good. Just because a character has died on Bitten, it doesn’t mean that they’re gone for good. “We always can play with flashbacks — it’s one of the beauties of this show,” teases Fryklind.

“There are a few guest stars that are surprises in the first episode and some others that are surprises throughout the rest of the season. I don’t want to give any spoilers away, but I think fans will be happy with who’s coming back this season.”

3. The horror, the horror. “We wanted to go for more of a horror tone in the second season compared to what we had in the first season,” says Fryklind. “We play with an anthology format like American Horror Story, where we’re serialized through the season.”

What’s more, this season is comprised of 10 episodes instead of last year’s 13, making for an intense ride: “The pace of Season 2 is a lot faster and the storytelling is more robust. We hit the gas out of the gate and don’t step off the pedal.”

4. A dish best served cold. “Right in the first episode, we wanted to have a character who was out for revenge. This is a very different Elena from Season 1. She’s just laser-focused on finding Malcolm Danvers and exacting revenge for the death of Philip,” she says.

“But she’s also a very feminine character, and we get to see a side of her that we hadn’t seen in Season 1, that maternal side of Elena Michaels when we’re exploring her relationship with Savannah Levine.”

5. Seeing is believing. Fryklind says Bitten ramps up its visual effects this season, courtesy of Vancouver-based company Atmosphere: “The wolves are terrific in Season 1, and they’re amazing in Season 2. The teeth, the saliva — everything about them is phenomenal.”

But even with the high-tech tricks, there are some times you need an actual canine instead of a computer.

“Our line producer, Norman Denver, has a lovely German shepherd named Chewie, who’s our wolf stand in. Chewie comes to set whenever we have the wolf stuff, so the actors have a sense of where the wolf’s going to be in the scene, especially if they’re interacting,” Fryklind says. “We also have a giant stuffed wolf that we can bring in.”

http://o.canada.com/entertainment/telev ... and-horror

- Jefe de Bitten: “Llegan cosas increíbles” en la Season 2 (thetvjunkies):
Jefe de Bitten: “Llegan cosas increíbles” en la Season 2
Por Amber Dowling | 06 Febrero, 2015

When we last left the Stonehaven pack on Bitten, Elena (Laura Vandervoort) was dealt a blow when Philip (Paul Greene) was murdered, leaving the road for revenge wide open in Season 2.

“Bad Blood” picks up a mere three days from the events in the Season 1 finale, with the pack seeking out Malcolm (James McGowan) to not only get revenge, but to save Rachel (Genelle Williams) and her unborn baby. As if that weren’t enough to deal with, this season also features the addition of witches and the Council of International Alphas, two new forces for the pack to contend with.

To wrap our heads around it all, we caught up with showrunner and executive producer Daegan Fryklind to find out what’s in store for our furry friends, whether Elena and Clay (Greyston Holt) can finally be happy, and what the heck is the deal with those witches.

The TV Junkies: How would you describe Elena’s mindset in Season 2?

Daegan Fryklind: She is out for blood in the beginning of Season 2 and very sort of razor focused on finding Malcolm and exacting revenge for Philip’s death, sort of pushing everything else aside. So she’s in this … for lack of a better term, fight or f–k mentality, where it’s just like she is in pure animal mode. By the end of Season 1 she’s accepted the wolf in her and at the top of Season 2 she is operating at that level.

TTVJ: Most writers go with the love triangles, but you guys killed yours off! Was Philip always destined to die at the end of Season 1?

DF: I knew from early on, like in the development phase that that’s where I wanted to go towards the end of Season 1, to really give Elena momentum into Season 2 and also because I really believe that Elena and Clay are soul mates. In Season 2 we wanted to throw some obstacles at them, but we really wanted those two to come together as this … strong, solid, soulmate couple by the end of Season 1 and then start this Season 2 with them on pretty solid footing in terms of their relationship.

TTVJ: What kinds of challenges are in store for them?

DF: We have some big external challenges, some crazy stuff that’s coming at the pack in Season 2. We have the introduction of witches and a problem that they’re bringing along with them that is going to have a big impact on the pack.

TTVJ: We’ve seen so many types of witches over the years in pop culture, what are the witches in the Bitten world like?

DF: That was part of the discussion when the writers came together for Season 2–and we have some new writers as well–it’s part of our challenge, which we accepted with great vigour: how do we make these witches different than witches that are out there in the television landscape? First of all we wanted to make sure our witches were within the tone of the universe that we had set up with Bitten in Season 1. We wanted to keep them quite low-fi in terms of the powers they have because we also wanted to make sure that within introducing witches to our universe that we were still keeping the werewolves cool, strong, vital members of storytelling as well. So we’re playing with witches who have capabilities but they’re not throwing fireballs. They’re they feel realistic within our world.

TTVJ: We see an interesting talisman in the first episode back, what can you tell us about it?

DF: That’s the symbol that’s on our undoing website and it’s particular to one of the characters in Season 2. It’s a very dark symbol and it’s a sort of a re-creation of a symbol within Wiccan mythology that is of a very dark nature. Our witches have talismans and they’re able to focus their powers through them. So as they are initiated and become full witch, they get their talismans. When we meet our first two witches at the top of the season you’ll see the talismans that they have. That symbol that we’re using as part of the undoing will … actually I can’t say that because it’s a spoiler! I was going to say what it’s use is, but that’s a bit of a spoiler.

TTVJ: Because Bitten is based on the books, some of the mythology was already there. How do you keep it all straight? Are you expanding it in Season 2?

DF: Yeah, we’ve blown out the mythology in a slightly different way for these 10 episodes, that’s one of the challenges in adaptation: you have a vast array of characters that you’re servicing and so we’re blowing out the storylines, not only for Elena, but for Clay and Jeremy (Greg Bryk) and Nick (Steve Lund) and for all of our pack members. And now in Season 2 with the witches as well, we’re just making sure all of those characters are fully represented and have their own character arcs throughout the season and fascinating stories that we can follow through with them.

TTVJ: Will we be going back into the past and looking at Elena’s former life in Toronto?

DF: Our first few episodes are honouring the storylines we set up through Season 1, so we’re looking to answer some questions there. Our momentum is moving forward into Season 2 at the same time, so to sort of overlap as we’re wrapping up some areas of Season 1 we’re also kicking full boar into Season 2.

TTVJ: Does that mean we could see Natalie Brown back as Diane?

DF: We were able to get her back, I don’t know if that’s a spoiler, but we do have a little bit of Diane in Season 2.

TTVJ: Tell us how Clay will react to this new, vengeful Elena?

DF: It’s an interesting new dynamic for Clay because at the start of the season he’s almost the voice of reason. He goes from being the person most likely to be seeking revenge and flying off the handle to the person who is trying to council Elena through this. He’s been down this road before, he has some ghosts in his past that still exist in his closet, so he’s trying to council her through her revenge as best he knows how.

TTVJ: There is a super hot sex scene between the two of them in the first episode back was that to help show off Laura’s buff new bod?

DF: Originally we wrote that she was using the bar in a closet. Then when we went location scouting we couldn’t find a closet that looked how we were picturing it. When we walked into this hotel room with director Grant Harvey, we saw the door frame separating two rooms and that quickly became the revised version of that. Laura worked out like crazy between Season 1 and Season 2. Like, her arms are amazing so that was really like, we wanted to showcase the strength of these characters and also just sort of like, primal animal passion. It became a good showcase for Clay and Elena and it’s juxtaposed with another intimate scene in that episode which is quite different. So we’re sort of playing the two sides of these characters.

TTVJ: How do you balance just plain old hot sex scenes with using them to help move the story?

DF: It’s a fine balance. We like them to be evidence of the mindset of the character at the time, so for instance in the one you mentioned, you can see that Elena is blowing off some steam. We’re playing with a few of the characters over the course of the season, showing them sort of cracking open emotionally through their intimate scenes. It’s a nice way for us to explore that side of the character.

TTVJ: Logan (Michael Xavier) isn’t in a very good place when we return, what can you tease about his arc?

DF: He is dead set on finding Rachel and he’s going to do whatever he can to find her, he’ll stop at nothing. Whether that means defying Jeremy, that doesn’t matter to him, she is his sole pursuit.

TTVJ: Does that hypothetically include agreeing to give up his little wolf baby to Jeremy, or will he literally say and do anything at this point to get them back?

DF: I think he’s just doing whatever he can to get Rachel, and then he’ll deal with the next problems after he gets them back.

TTVJ: What about Nick’s journey?

DF: Nick has stepped into sort of an advisor role after the death of his father in Season 1. He’s a different kind of advisor because he grew up with Clay and is very close to Elena, so there are some old school rules to the pack that will be challenged this season. Nick is kind of in a grey area between enforcing the old school rules of the pack and seeing that if they want to survive, they might need to change.

TTVJ: With this new Council of International Alphas, is it safe to say Jeremy’s leadership will be called into question too?

DF: Yeah, and through this council, we wanted to open up our world to a global level and say, if there is this mutt uprising in North America what sort of impact does that have on the other packs around the world? And it’s just a nice way for us to blow that open and show that North America is not the only place. And moving towards other seasons that there are other places and other packs and other areas that we can explore.

TTVJ: What can you leave us with in terms of Season 2’s overarching theme?

DF: Season 1 we were dealing with dads–bad dad–a lot. In Season 2 we’re dealing more with mothers and so we have Elena exploring a ton of maternal instincts within her, and also in that we’ve brought more female characters into the world. So we’re seeing this sort of female dynamic and how that is influencing the pack.

This season we also wanted to add a more horror vibe to the show. It keeps with the thriller tone because there is a mystery at play, but we’re exploring more horror tropes. We kind of went through our rolodex of everybody’s fave horror movies that we all watched growing up and so pay homage to that throughout the course of the season.

TTVJ: What was your favourite that you incorporated?

DF: The Changeling. There’s a soundscape thing that we play with later in the season that is also shout out to Canada because it was shot in Canada, but yeah, we just … everybody in the writing room loved The Changeling growing up. And it holds up, it’s still such a great horror movie.

http://www.thetvjunkies.com/bitten-boss ... -season-2/

Imagen Imagen
¡¡¡¡AY, OMÁ QUÉ CALORES!!!! ¡Gracias por tu regalo, Nitta!

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelados Títulos y sinopsis de los episodios 2.01 y 2.02:
2.02 "Scare Tactics": Clay investiga un misterioso símbolo que puede estar relacionado con la brujería.

2.03 "Hell's Teeth": Una nueva amenaza prueba ser más poderosa que lo que se enaticipaba; la manada y el aquellarre sufren grandes pérdidas.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/bitten ... ealed.html

- Nueva sección de la serie con contenido extra "The Undoing":

http://bitten.space.ca/theundoing/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Imágenes BTS de un screening the la S2 de "Bitten" (03-02-15):

Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@vandiekins22: Little screening with the pack tonight of #Bitten episodes. You guys....Wow! Wish it were Saturday already. I mean... Wow!
@jotabey: #Screening #Bitten Pack love
@biancajmartini: Hi guys! #bitten #screening #somuchlove @supervandie #castandcrew)

- Videos del especial de "Bitten" en ETCanada (03-02-15):

http://instagram.com/p/yqkfjpoF86/
http://instagram.com/p/yqncElKL9S/
http://instagram.com/p/yqnoaOKL9j/
http://instagram.com/p/yqnyohKL9w/
http://instagram.com/p/yqn81XqL97/

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

"BITTEN S2 PRESS TOUR", Toronto (04-02-15)

- CTV CanadaAM:

Imagen Imagen

Video: AQUÍ y AQUÍ

- EtalkCTV:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- InnerSpace:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- CP24:

Imagen Imagen

- SpaceChannel:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Videos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 y 8

- The Late O'Clock News:

Imagen

Video: AQUÍ

- The Social CTV:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Video: AQUÍ y AQUÍ

- Geek Hard:

Videos: AQUÍ, AQUÍ y AQUÍ

- Marilyn Denis Show:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Video: AQUÍ

(thanks to @SpaceChannel, @thePMCF, @vandiekins22, @benmulroney, @TeddyWilson, @morganhoffman, @katvonpire, @JohnBarbisan, @TheSocialCTV, @frostbittenwolf, @MarilynDenisCTV)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2 (ep 1):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@bassmeat: It was hot day with @jaybeesugar @LarryBambrick and @Michael_ProfX that day #bittenS2
@daeganf: @combustionfilms and @Greg Bryk before going in... #bittens2
@daeganf: Do not mess with @Vandiekins22 #bittens2
@daeganf: Scene blocking with the alpha council. #bittens2
@greystonh: Libations in hand. We're ready to watch the #BittenS2 premiere. @Rosats
@JohnBarbisan: @greystonh and @bassmeat rock out after the #bittenS2 first table read… looking forward to a great season 2! #bitten
@patmastroniani: @Vandiekins22 @bittentv correction. New favorite pic of 2015 #bitten #bittens2
@wilzmak: A consolation gift from set. @SueDaniels27: So it's my birthday @Syfy How about a date for #BittenS2)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Greyston Holt Interview | AfterBuzz TV's Spotlight On:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpy-lF5vnyo

- InnerSpace "After Bite" Episode 1:

http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=546517

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- InnerSpace "Bitten" Laura Vandervoort S2 Interview:

http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=543881

- InnerSpace "Bitten" Greyston Holt S2 Interview:

http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=544729

- InnerSpace "Bitten" Greg Bryk S2 Interview:

http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=545389

- InnerSpace "Bitten Witches":

http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=553757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByii14m5eI

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Descripción oficial del 2.02 "Scare Tactics":
2.02 "Scare Tactics" (14/02/15): Clay investiga un misterioso símbolo que puede estar relacionado con la brujería mientras que el resto de La Manada interroga a un cautivo Malcolm. Sin embargo, cuando ambos interrogatorios llevan al mismo destino, La Manada se ve enfrentada a una perturbadora verdad – las brujas viven entre nosotros.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/bitten ... 1423729069

- BITTEN, Stills del 2.02 "Scare Tactics":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Tarjetas promocionales de San Valentín:

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(thanks to @SpaceChannel)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Nuevas imágenes BTS de la S2 (ep 2):

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

(@daeganf: Thanks to @raoulbhaneja, #bittens2 includes a moustache tonight. @greystonh @tinroof @wilzmak approve. #bittens2
@daeganf: Tonights episode includes gluten, terrifying for some!! Vandiekins22 @GregBryk @leven_stund @tinroof #bittens2
@wilzmak: And this is what tonight’s episode of #BittenS2 looked like when some talented people finally got a hold of it
@bittentv: It was a windy day when we shot the Witch’s fog, here’s a look at how we did it. #AfterBite #BittenS2
@BorisMojsovski: @tinroof is thinking in the fog
@daeganf: @greystonh @Michael_ProfX @GregBryk @tinroof #bittens2
@daeganf: @tinroof blocking with @Vandiekins22 @GregBryk @leven_stund (and @BorisMojsovski) #bittenS2
@daeganf: @Vandiekins22 @GregBryk @leven_stund @tinroof #bittens2
@daeganf: @Vandiekins22 and @greystonh between shots, doing a buzzfeed quiz? #bittens2
@daeganf: Scene blocking with @tommieamber #tammyisbell #bittens2
@daeganf: Wolf stand-in Chewy gets paid in scratches and bacon. #bittens2
@jaybeesugar: No time to sit down during the making of episode 2 #BittenS2
@vandiekins22: Bts pic from episode 2 of Bitten. It's Sunday here in Kenya. Hoping you all enjoyed the episode! Xo
@wilzmak: It’s @Vandiekins22 hitting that mark and pocketing that ring. #BittenS2
@wilzmak: It’s It looks like @tommieamber wants you! #BittenS2
@wilzmak: Not the homecoming he imagined. #BittenS2
@wilzmak: Two sides of the Elena coin. @daeganf and @Vandiekins22 #BittenS2)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- InnerSpace "After Bite" Episode 2:

http://www.space.ca/InnerSpace?vid=550252

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BITTEN, Stills del 2.03 "Hell´s Teeth":

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen

- BITTEN S2 international key art:

Imagen

(thanks to @eOne_TV)

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- BITTEN, 2.03 "Hell´s Teeth" Promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Hoqw_MoNw

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Revelado título y sinopsis de los episodios 2.05-2.07:
2.05 "Rabbit Hole": Para seguir viva, Elena guía a la Dra. Bauer a través de su primer cambio mientras que la Manada y el aquelarre intentan averiguar quién es Aleister, y dónde está localizado su complejo.

2.06 "Nine Circles": Aleister lanza un hechizo que causa alucinaciones a Elena, forzándola a luchar contra sus más oscuros miedos y demonios.

2.07 "Bad Dreams": Cuando el nuevo Alfa Español intenta chantajear a Jeremy para que mate al Alfa Ruso, la Manada tiene las cosas bajo control hasta que una visita sorpresa de Savannah cambia drásticamente sus planes. Nick y Paige van a una misión secreta.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/02/bitten ... ealed.html

Imagen Imagen

Shelby
Administrador/a
Administrador/a

Mensaje por Shelby »

- Villano de "Bitten" habla sobre 'Aleister' (thetvjunkies):
Villano de "Bitten" habla sobre 'Aleister'
Por Amber Dowling | 21 Febrero, 2015

If you tuned into Saturday night’s latest installment of Bitten, you know by now that things don’t look too good for our heroine Elena (Laura Vandervoort). By the closing moments, incoming Big Bad Aleister (Sean Rogerson) had swooped in and kidnapped her for some larger secret purpose. Of course before then there were several casualties on both sides of this looming war.

The TV Junkies caught up with new series regular Rogerson to get his take on finally being revealed to audiences, crafting this “shadow man” and what it all means going forward.

The TV Junkies: What has it been like for you, watching the anticipation surrounding this character and knowing the truth?

Sean Rogerson: Right off the bat I was in it. I went to FanExpo in Toronto with the Bitten panel, and I got to sit out in the audience beside some of the fans. Literally they had no idea that I was going to be in the show. Just seeing the fans and the support and the love that these people have for the show is incredible. The reaction and stuff online too, it’s exactly what I thought it was going to be. People were assuming it was going to be somebody from the book and they were trying to piece that puzzle together, but I think they’re going to be in for a real surprise when they see that it’s somebody that they have no idea who they are, period.

TTVJ: Since he wasn’t from the books, what kinds of conversations did you have with the producers and writers about fitting him into this world?

SR: The thing with this character is that they were looking for this guy for quite some time. So by the time I came into it, it wasn’t very long before filming. I was feeling the pressure of just showing up and being ready for exactly what they had in mind. I just started asking and trying to know exactly what Aleister was about, how he was going to fit into the mythology and really kind of gave them a blank slate because this person isn’t involved in the books. This guy is magical, he’s not a physical being, so he doesn’t interact physically with people at all. Especially these foes that he’s about to face that, if they got a hold of him they’d just tear him to pieces. So everything has kind of got to be kept at a distance, I suppose.

TTVJ: Even though you don’t need to be in physical scenes, did you feel any pressure to up your gym routine knowing how buff everybody on this show is?

SR: Oh my gosh … oh my gosh … are you kidding me? As soon as I saw the shit … let me tell you. Every one of these guys outweighs me by about 50 pounds. We’re all roughly the same size in height, by everybody’s got about 50 pounds on me. These guys are burly, men’s men. Needless to say, I hit the gym as much as I possibly could to help myself feel more manly around these guys. I don’t know if I accomplished it, but I definitely felt better about myself!

TTVJ: With bad guys there’s always a danger of making them comical, how did you walk the line to keep him in gothic territory?

SR: As soon as I read the dialogue, the way that he speaks had kind of an old world feel to it. I don’t know if you want to call it an elegance, but you really had this almost like a a rhythmic feel to the way he would speak, for me. When I read the lines it kind of drove forward with a little bit of a poetic feel, and ebb and flow to it. I felt like Aleister started along and spoke with a bit of a song.

TTVJ: What about physically, what did you want to bring to this?

SR: Going into it, I wanted to do a lot more. I wanted to be a lot more physical, but from what I’ve learned, when you’re playing a character like this, when you’re doing too much physically that’s when it can come off a bit comical or hokey. So it was interesting to find that fine line between what I could do and what I couldn’t. Truthfully I found that everything he did was very methodical and calculating. He took his time. So movements were quite slow and observant and done with a lot of care and attention because he wasn’t going to screw it up.

TTVJ: He’s also a cult leader, have cults ever interested you or have you been aware of them?

SR: I’ve been aware of them I suppose but not to a great deal. I watched The Following, and the whole cult thing that they had last year was a big influence on the way I was perceiving what cult aspect played in the show. We only touch on it, so it really didn’t have to delve too deep with dealing with the differing individuals within the cult. Basically Aleister just zaps these people and they become his slaves. So it’s not really a psychological play the way a cult leader would do on your average human being. In the magical realm I got to just goof and they would do my bidding.

TTVJ: We’re going to be looking for a way to take this guy down as an audience. Can you hint at any of his flaws? He seems pretty impossible to beat right now.

SR: He’s got to have a huge character flaw, everybody has a character flaw, it’s just whether they’re willing to admit it. Aleister for sure, he’s focused and he knows what he wants, but there are many ways of achieving what somebody wants. I think his character flaw is that he only sees one way. He doesn’t question that way. If you don’t take that time and look around you’re going to miss something. So not being able to see past what he’s focused on.

TTVJ: From the looks of things, we might have some torture scenes coming up. Will we be able to find sympathy with this guy? Or is he just plain old bad?

SR: Aleister has stuff go on in his past that I think keeps him very close to that torturing aspect in life, and toying with people. I think it takes it past that forgivable point, it takes it past that point of being able to forgive him for what he’s doing because it becomes a little more cold and calculating. But if people really understand the depths of where it comes from, maybe you can find the good in the bad guy. But it’s hard to sympathize with a killer!

TTVJ: What can you tease heading into Episode 4?

SR: There’s going to be a lot of poking and prodding and drug-induced … darkness? There are going to be some sick, sick doctors playing around, and the cult comes into play. This is a hard one for me, I’m sorry!

TTVJ: Not a problem! Did you want to add anything?

SR: Just really tell the audience that I’m sorry. I’m sorry for what I’m going to do and I hope they respect the reasons why I’m trying to do it. But, we’ll see!

http://www.thetvjunkies.com/aleister-bi ... -rogerson/

Imagen Imagen

Responder

Volver a “Kara(Laura Vandervoort)”